Saturday, December 01, 2012

December 2012




This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

138 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow december 2012 already .... merry christmas, happy end of yahoo, happy end of the world ... :-P

12/01/2012 03:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true, Yahoo chat will meet it's demise on Dec 14, 2012 sniff sniff

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_MSNG&locale=en_US&id=SLN8407

12/01/2012 06:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes numbnuts we know. There is no apostrophe in *it's demise* in this context (helpfully).

Yeah but no buts.

12/01/2012 07:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12/01/2012 07:05:00 AM

First of all I am not Tony and secondly who the hell are you? The grammar police?

12/01/2012 08:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: tom, philipines is a corrupt never to be prospering country

12/01/2012 08:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquas contribution to world politics, lmfao. my 12 year old can do better, aqua doesn't have a clue, stupid old hag

12/01/2012 12:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


peacemom_les36: aqua you better keep in touch with me when/if this yahoo goes down - lesliesgym@aol.com

peacemom_les50: this is really me - I had to AGAIN change my yahoo account - got the other one locked out TOO


she comes back with a different id, less than half an hour LATER, and expects us all to buy into her being hacked and locked out.............GROW THE FUCK UP leslie, and quit bitching and moaning about the CRAP youre starting..................all on your ownsome,,

12/01/2012 02:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quin, misscats.... or summer,,,,,,,whichever one you are,,,,,,,,,do you think anyone is going to miss this crap???????????????? you will be remembered for being a real douche bag!!!!!!!!!!

12/01/2012 04:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leslie, are you this paranoid in real life?

Guess again! You are way off!

12/01/2012 05:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as most will know,( hopefully) that yahoo is closing ALL the chat rooms this includes Catholic Chat The closure will take place on the 14th Dec 2012, and from what I have heard and read will be permanent

A couple of regular chatters have already opened paltalk rooms. Krazywritercc1 and corp corpenhagen

I will post help (latter) for those who may have trouble getting into these rooms

sam xx



12/01/2012 11:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well at least no numbnuts tantrums in those two paltalk rooms

12/02/2012 03:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will DAP close also?

12/02/2012 02:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

02:43:00 PM

NO

12/02/2012 03:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12/01/2012 08:14:00 AM

I apologise. I thought it was Numbnuts who posted earlier.

12/02/2012 06:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAP will outlive yahoo chatrooms heheh ... that's a thought to keep me warm

12/03/2012 12:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quinlin,stath,alimex,aq,gentlepeace,just to name a few who bullied people

12/03/2012 01:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just a gentle reminder to the proprietors of the post-yahoo semi-public chatrooms: please be kind to the dumbasses so we all can continue to enjoy their posts here. :)

12/03/2012 05:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come over and visit A4 I have 2 screen shot that you may comment on

12/03/2012 05:27:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

yes it was me XX

12/03/2012 05:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumbass Posts~Delivering the very best since 2005

12/03/2012 09:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this link should be of interest to some https://www.google.com/takeaction/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=hpp&utm_campaign=12032012freeandopen_en

sam xx

12/03/2012 11:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, visited paltalk a few minutes ago and found corp's room in christianity without any probs. no one was talking. couldn't find krazywriter's or gentlepeace's rooms, though. tnx for any help :)

12/05/2012 02:25:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

OK guys, these are indeed sad times for all, that Yahoo should decide to drop the ball is unconscionable, have they no heart?
In an attempt to nudge the CC world back on its correct axis, I too have created a Paltalk chat room.
The room has an R rating.
What does that mean?
That means Cussing during a rant is permitted.
What does in NOT mean?
Alas mixedup_ali, you wont be able to share nude photos of yourself.

The room is currently up and running and it is my intention to trial it for a few weeks. Should the room prove to be a keeper, I will build a dedicated 24/7 server.

I also envisage the room being closely tied to the Dirty Dumpster, more specifically DAP and that requests for updates, mods or strategies be made through DAP.

In summary, please give it a go and supply your feedback here.

Go create a Paltalk account (if you haven't already)as it's very simple. After logging into Paltalk you can find the room under Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Catholicism By Osmosis or you could try the link below...

http://www.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1491856688


Cheerz!

12/05/2012 06:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks osmoooooooo, Love you, that all sounds spleepinzink great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/05/2012 06:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TWO lederhosen pal rooms .... i might end up not missing ole cc1 that much woohoo!

12/05/2012 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

IMPORTANT NOTE

Don't forget the Dumpster will remain the place to place your pastes!

Whenever you leave a comment on the Dumpster, please ensure you include the room name from where it came.

Cheerz!

12/06/2012 05:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks go out to krazywriter, corp and osmo for taking the time to open up paltalk rooms!

12/06/2012 09:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with you guys!! Thanks for opening the rooms. I truly think they will bring us back to where we used to be - a fun bunch, LOL!! Well, I KNOW I'm a drag, but I try! LOVE you guys.

12/06/2012 03:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with you guys!! Thanks for opening the rooms. I truly think they will bring us back to where we used to be - a fun bunch, LOL!! Well, I KNOW I'm a drag, but I try! LOVE you guys.

Sorry - love, peacemom

12/06/2012 03:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is the above some kind of joke?????Peacemammy needs to wake up... no one gives a fart about her

12/07/2012 12:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Your democratic ability is to choose which room to enter.
anthony.catholic72: I do
anthony.catholic72: I know all the main players there.
I used to chat there.
anthony.catholic72: It will be a good homecoming.
anthony.catholic72: earns...you will be most welcome by me.

12/07/2012 02:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it would be good to know which rooms tony enters, if only to avoid them of re-post his dumbassery in here.

12/07/2012 05:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or

12/07/2012 05:02:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

This little gem was taken from the room I created called "Catholicism By Osmosis"

(09:25 PM‪) anthony_catholic72: if this is the competition, im onto a winner

Clearly Anthony and I differ in our motives for creating our respective rooms.
I had no idea it was a competition.

Anthony, The room I created is for all to enjoy, should they feel the urge to do so. It is my intention to work from a set of basic rules that I feel most would appreciate.
One such rule would be that the only time people would ever be kicked would be if they were hacking or disrupting the room in some provable way. You on the other hand might easily be tempted to kick/boot someone purely because they upset you. I do not wish to bring up the past but seriously dude... On countless occasions you have demonstrated disgusting behavior, indicating to me that it is likely you will re-offend. I would not kick/boot you for any such transgressions but I am positive you would use the hammer without a second thought.
Well Anthony, that's my little rant, don't be a stranger, CBO welcomes all.

Cheerz!

12/07/2012 09:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paltalk loves numbnuts best? whatta crock!

12/07/2012 09:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cia has said the only chatter he would boot is maxwell

12/07/2012 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

In response to the following

Anonymous said...
cia has said the only chatter he would boot is maxwell

12/07/2012 10:49:00 AM


Unfortunately Anonymous, you have me at a disadvantage...
I had no idea there were more than one Anthony/cialovesyou.
The Anthony I'm referring to is the one who when having a meltdown, would do absolutely anything.
Sorry for any confusion, I must learn to be more specific.

Cheerz!

12/07/2012 05:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: g'day
l_y_n_1_y_n_2_0_l_2: hello anthony
trachcare: g'day, O Banned One.
anthony.catholic72: LO
LOL
You heared?
trachcare: you told.
anthony.catholic72: I see.
I just got banned from another.
trachcare: really? which one?
anthony.catholic72: A real piece of work he was.
Silkand Dungerees
anthony.catholic72: He was a complete prick.
trachcare: tral has said that silk is a bit of a teacup tyrant.
anthony.catholic72: Oh Yes.
He loves power.
So I opened a room
trachcare: you did? what is it called?
anthony.catholic72: Catholic World.
trachcare: I think I might open one. I want to call it, "CC1: If I forget thee, O Jerusalem"

12/07/2012 05:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With every one opening their own rooms there won't be any one left to chat with lmao

12/07/2012 09:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what happened to your "good homecoming" to paltalk, o numb one? LMAO

12/07/2012 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Re:

Anonymous said...
With every one opening their own rooms there won't be any one left to chat with lmao

12/07/2012 09:49:00 PM



My guess is that logic will prevail, we must wait and see which rooms take off and likewise the ones that don't. Hopefully Catholicism By Osmosis hangs in there. I must say it was a real buzz for me today, seeing a few CC1 room regs come in for a chat.
My aim is to keep it as much like Yahoo as possible, it has the potential to be better than Yahoo when you consider the following...

As yet I haven't seen a single sexbot! (not even a married one lol)... what a bonus (of course chatters like justme may find that disheartening.

Mic rapers (idiots who come in purely to lock the mic and try to harass, cuss defame chatters) are easily dispensed with.

Also missing are the Booters who for the moment at least remain unseen.

So all in all, I look forward to a positive and rewarding time in any Paltalk room whose admin shares the same philosophy.

Footnote:
I truly do hope that many YCC chatters find their way to the room, whether they dislike me is of no consequence. they have my guarantee I will not boot them unless they are a sexbot, have hax or are a mic raper of course. Oh yeah and so long as they keep the pimping to a minimum :D


Cheerz!

12/08/2012 12:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish there was a like button for some of these comments

12/08/2012 12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I will add all my friends here so as to keep in touch

LMFAO

12/08/2012 01:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: many will go to pal talk

proseache: Yahoo sat on it's thumbs whilst Facebook and twitter amongst others stole the scene. it deserves nothing after such a dismal play...

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: <<leaving in 6 minutes forever

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: peg write me i wont be coming anymore
and im not doing pal talk

kpeg2004: I do not write other men

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: oh ok
I got very tired of chatting
besides we never have peace in the room, always is a fight or argument
some people got addicted to fights,

proseache: this room used to be like an Egyptian Bazzare in a Hollywood B Movie... WWF had nothing on it

12/08/2012 03:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: Im gone



I'M BETTING FRANKY SHOWS UP IN PALTALK THE DAY AFTER YAHOO CHAT CLOSES DOWN

12/08/2012 03:19:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Know Your Enema, or how to recognize the signature of a troll.


(09:31 PM‪) anthonycatholic: bastardo ~


~ (05:53 AM‪) *** anthonycatholic has left the room ***
(06:32 AM‪) *** anthonycatholic has joined the room ***
(06:33 AM‪) anthonycatholic: morning scumbag
(06:34 AM‪) *** anthonycatholic has left the room ***




Possibility 1:
Anthony is active in the room then adds a final post at 09:31 PM...
Next morning at 05:53 AM he logs out. It has been suggested that he is monitoring the numbers and visitors to the room, perhaps he is worried about the health of his own room?

Possibility 2:
He's back on the turps again.

Possibility 3:
He was totally preoccupied by what he was doing to Pickles!


If you can think of another possibility, please share :)


Cheersz!






12/08/2012 07:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

possibility 4: franky and margaret at least know their chatroom days are numbered (unless they want to sit all day in a room with one occupant.) numbnuts has the gall to troll all day in osmo's room, keeping just to the safe side of not being banned, but still throwing an occasional hissy fit.

possibility 5: counting the numbers in CBO distracts the great sage from the binary-like series of 1's and zeroes in his own paltalk room.

12/08/2012 08:54:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Amonymous: 12/08/2012 08:54:00 PM

Great post lol

12/09/2012 05:43:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Dirty News

Just a short note, I have modified the Dirty Main Page to contain a link to the "Catholicism By Osmosis" room. The link uses Paltalk Express (a web browser client) so there's no need to install any client software.
Also if you do not have a free Paltalk account, you may create one after the web page has loaded.
The Menu item is 02 and replaces the old Dirty Requests, which for all intents and purposes, may be submitted through DAP.

Cheerz!

12/09/2012 05:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: this speaks volumes...last sunday in chat
quinlan31: and all the bitching about someone who can easily be ignored

same way you could of ignored kpeg,,,,,,,,but instead choose to bitch about and harrass!!!!!!!!!!!! o ye hippocrit!!!!!!!!!!

12/09/2012 02:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: this is one reason why some aren't on the fast track to pal talk.
quinlan31: chatting about the ppl who don't ignored


its one reason u have opt not to go to paltalk,,,,,,because they would kick ur fat, sorry ass out of the room and ban u,,, believe me!!!!!!

12/09/2012 02:40:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I hope Quin goes to Paltalk and visits "Catholicism By Osmosis"
I wouldn't boot her.
I hope many chatters visit the room, the aim is to keep it as much like Yahoo as possible. No Admins Booting/Bouncing individuals anything other than the most disruptive reasons like Hax or Mic rapers.

Dirty News Flash
The room was offline for many hours due to a glitch I caused when re-configuring some settings on my router. I was able to get into the room without a problem, however the room was actually unavailable. Rest assured, I will not fall prey to this again.

Remember the link on the Dirty Main Page, Menu Item 02 will get you to paltalk (read the Dirty News: 12/09/2012 05:51:00 AM post for more details)


Cheerz!

12/09/2012 08:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: Oh you are going to kill me, no wonder you people are leaving,you do not want blood on your hands!

kpeg2004: Marci just for the record your a bitch!
marci.zepplin: kpeg, again, another fine example of just how Christian u really r.

kpeg2004: Hi dumbasses and liers

12/10/2012 01:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alabaster_moon232: most the time i don't even believe in those pathetic horoscopes

anthony.catholic72: Yeah moonie....especially when they tell you you will meet a tall handsome man, and I turn up.

12/10/2012 04:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


roomingfree: they dont have your vision mane
no woman likes to be refered to as "any"
samantha.2005: annie does lol

12/12/2012 03:47:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

lol@sam :))

12/12/2012 04:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha sam. only 2 more days till the day.

12/12/2012 05:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just in case you need to find justme you wil find him in osmosis room >>

adormio: Hello Admin Osmosis.

samantha2005: hello justme

adormio: Hello Lady Samantha

samantha2005: why the new name?

adormio: the 1st time I tried to register in PalTalk, I used my usual name but it rejected the application as there was one who was suppose to registered earlier with that name

adormio: So i used a new name

samantha2005: ok

sam xx

12/13/2012 04:46:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

TY Sammy
I must admit I have to give you credit, you picked it the other day when you said he came across like justme.
Hell, I hope he keeps coming.
Anthony finds it hard to stay away, he seems to pop in every now and then. Just because they don't like me doesn't mean they ain't welcome :D
Damn, I'd like marcus and buttinski to lob on over....
but please, I only ask that leonski not be told of the room, he might start singing and I don't believe the walls of the room could contain the meltdown!
LOL

Cheerz!

12/13/2012 06:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so justme has found his way to osmolicism and tony seems to be building a nest there (krazywriter heaves a sigh of relief) :P

12/13/2012 09:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no Justme (Adormio is gonna be there??????????Thought we'd never see him again.

12/13/2012 09:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sandsoftime1980: kpeg ya making a date with amos?
kpeg2004: yep
sandsoftime1980: kpeg aint ya a married woman?
sandsoftime1980: kpeg so ya will cheat on ya hubby?
kpeg2004: yep
sandsoftime1980: so kpeg ya willing to comment adultery?
kpeg2004: He told me to go out and find a good friend
sandsoftime1980: freind not b/f
spook37748: yep had to go lite a candle or two
kpeg2004: what the hells the difference,so long as you have Fun with them
sandsoftime1980: a big difference kpeg
sandsoftime1980: lord have mercey
kpeg2004: amos,you ready for some fun?
sandsoftime1980: lyn i wouldnt do that cause freinds are different than having affairs
sandsoftime1980: commenting adultry

12/13/2012 12:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sandsoftime1980: lyn with a g/f i have no problems with but kpeg is talking about adultery thats a big thing in my book .. cherating on a spoucer is so wrong

12/13/2012 12:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: If I didn't chat, I might end up putting ships in bottles.

12/13/2012 03:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been in the catholic rooms for over a year or so until recently. I am surprised and highly amused that my reputation for being a horrible person has grown. From what I understand I am supposed to have booted, hacked and deleted user accounts. LOL. I love how people give me so much credit. I have had run-ins and fights with several people in the catholic rooms. However, I hate no one. I hold no ill feelings towards anybody in yahoo. I have moved on with my life and I am happy to see that chat is closing. Maybe people will move on with life. I wish you all the very best life has to offer and Happy Christmas.

Empress

12/13/2012 03:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...



It is better to be described as a hacker by others than to describe oneself that way. Hackers consider themselves something of an elite (a meritocracy based on ability), though one to which new members are gladly welcome. There is thus a certain ego satisfaction to be had in identifying yourself as a hacker (but if you claim to be one and are not, you'll quickly be labeled bogus).

(bogus Hackers:

Immortal Legends
Disturbed Illusions
YMW
PeaceKeepers

Note: Not all names listed above include all members. certain members never claimed the title. but were guilty by association and ended up paying the price.

Reaper & Nemo crashed over 90 computers gathered over a period of 3 years, I would say I regret what we did, but in truth they had it coming.

Things I detest and avoid:

IBM mainframes. Smurfs, Ewoks, and other forms of offensive cuteness. Bureaucracies. Stupid people. Easy listening music. Television (except for cartoons, movies, the old "Star Trek", and the new "Simpsons"). Business suits. Dishonesty. Incompetence. Boredom. COBOL. BASIC. Character-based menu interfaces. Anything Microsoft.



People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

12/13/2012 05:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen, and thank you for reminding us. GBY

12/13/2012 07:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sandsoftime1980 has made a date with at least 4 guys in chat,including me. nobody should except her fake holier then thou attitudes, shes a badass, alcoholic liquor drinkin cocknanny

12/14/2012 03:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: sam, last night, mix said he offered to travel to beat up osmo

12/14/2012 04:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix can get on his imaginary plane with his imaginary fighting skills ... nobody's going to get beat up, least of all by mixup :))

12/14/2012 06:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bravo empress good to see ya

12/14/2012 07:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: spook, it is the long-considered opinion of many here that justme is suffering from the early stages of dementia.

12/14/2012 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12/14/2012 03:49:00 AM

sandsoftime1980 has made a date with at least 4 guys in chat,including me. nobody should except her fake holier then thou attitudes, shes a badass, alcoholic liquor drinkin cocknanny


TO THE ABOVE, WHY DON'T YOU SIGN YOUR NAME? YOU MAKE SUCH BOLD STATEMENTS ABOUT A CHATTER. I DON'T BELIEVE FOR A MINUTE OF WHAT YOU ACCUSE SANDSOFTIME OF, BUT EVEN IF SHE DID DATE MEN FROM CHAT, SO FUCKEN WHAT! SHE IS A SINGLE WOMAN AND DATING IS NOT A BAD THING.

12/14/2012 10:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TO THE ABOVE. WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? Why didn't you sign yer name dumbass. Oh wait youre sandsoftime. You date men from chat that are married. Fucken thicko. Margaret might be an idiot but at least she aint really dating anyone in chat, shes just pullin yer chords. sandsoftime yer a slapper. dating married men IS A BAD THING u asshole

12/14/2012 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

The End Of Yahoo As We Know It


***Chat Session Started.
***Joining Room: Catholic Chat:1...
SYSTEM: System is busy, please try again later



What I'd like to know is ...

Busy doing what?


Cheerz!

12/15/2012 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Dirty News Flash

As far as I can make out, uploading video to a Paltalk room requires a premium account.
If this is not the case, would someone please enlighten me.


Cheerz!

12/15/2012 01:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fun.

12/15/2012 07:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if justme is in the early stages, wd love to see the later ones :))

12/15/2012 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

More Dirty News

So here's the thing, Paltalk seems to have a few issues, the current pet hate of mine would be its tendency to have my room go AWOL.
Seems to me that it's like the brat that can't be left alone, the latest tantrum had the room appear normal with chatters coming and going... but the room was not displayed under the (View All) Room List.
I guess the only people able to visit were the ones that had it saved to their favorites or perhaps the ones that had arrived by way of The Dirty Dumpster Main Menu item 02.

Thanks goes out to Anthony for mentioning there was a problem, albeit a little cryptic, otherwise I would have assumed all was well.
Sadly I really do not have any kind of answer to this problem as I believe it to be server generated. It is possible that this is yet another limitation imposed by Paltalk on their Basic package. I did read somewhere that Paltalk Premium Rooms could stay open 24/7, thus indicating the likelihood of periodic disconnection (or perhaps non-listing) of rooms under the "Basic" Package.

Should people believe the above to be true, I'd suggest they add their preferred rooms to their Paltalk Favorites.

Cheerz!

12/15/2012 05:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just surfing around paltalk and came upone this room just as someone was spelling out "rules" to the admins. Evidently paltalk has people moderating the moderators - for a lack of saying it better - and that they have the power to just randomly shut a room down for vulgar language or anything they consider ellicit. Just something I heard you may keep in mind.

Peacemom/Leslie

12/15/2012 05:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it surprising that at any time I went to cc1 the room would have people in there. yet paltalk is like a ghost town.. Has everyone left chat?
sam xx

12/15/2012 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Sam I suspect many are surfing the Paltalk rooms looking for that right fit.
They probably don't realize the potential our rooms hold.

12/16/2012 03:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one thing i noticed about pal, though, is that a room with 5 people will have around the same pace of conversation as the late lamented ycc1 did with 26 chatters

12/16/2012 04:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12/16/2012 04:47:00 AM

You're right anon. I've been to Paltalk a few times now. A couple of the existing rooms were *cold* they don't seem too happy about Yahooligans joining their ranks. Corp's Osmo's and Krazy's rooms have the potential to replicate the old Yahoo Cathrooms, it just needs a little time and a little effort from the other regs. We'll get there in the end.

I notice Numbnuts has a room which should be renamed *In a World of His Own*.

12/16/2012 06:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that a lot of yahoo chatters have seen the demise of yahoo chat as an opportunity to just stop chatting permanently. All I can say is, we'll see how many return when they've realize that they miss chatting with people they've known for years in the room.

12/16/2012 09:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is peacemom/leslie and I'm assuming people are still reading this blog. I thought it was the best way to leave a message from userpat. He IM'd me this on facebook:


Im afrAID TO USE PALTALK LAST TIME i USED IT i GOT A BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, HAD TO DO A COMPLETE SYSTEM RECOVERY. tELL EVERYONE i SAID HELLO AND TO BE CAREFUL TRYING THE SHOW VIDEO FEATURE ON PALTALK. tHATS WHEN IT HAPPENED. i DID A SEARCH ON IT AND ITS FAIRLY COMMON WITH PALTALK. iTS NOT AS STABLE AS YAHOO WAS, i WONDER IF PALTALK HAS A CHAT CLIENT LIKE YAHOO HAD YZAK?

12/17/2012 05:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use paltalk express. You chat from your browser. No need to install, but it doesn't have all the same features.

12/17/2012 06:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just saw userpat in paltalk room a minute ago, his nic is riverwalk

12/17/2012 07:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

from KW's room:

Brighteyes142: when that happens i feel like like got all my ansesters neer by telling me to smak them with truth righ beside the head

Brighteyes142: if i could boot him i would

Brighteyes142: chop off boath his balls

Brighteyes142: before that

Brighteyes142: good thing i dont have kids in my home right now

Brighteyes142: some people need to be fixed like the dogs they are

12/17/2012 08:12:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Brighteyes appears to be firing on all 8 of her obelisk cylinders.
Good to see the poster used the room reference, I think it will help to name the source of the posts.


12/18/2012 07:34:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

More Dirty News about Paltalks Religion and Spirituality > Christianity > Catholicism By Osmosis (CBO)

I recently created the Paltalk username "CBOs Mr Music" for the express purpose of streaming music into the room. The bot is currently running on my laptop, I did this to provide another level of room backup. I have found the room to be a little flakey and have (touch wood) so far found that running in tandem so to speak, has maintained a level of stability previously not available.
Like the room itself, this dual system is purely a test and should it prove to be successful, I will move one or both tasks to other machines.

FYI
The laptop is running Win8 x64 and appears to have no issue running the bot program. I will be running many virus/malware/rootkit scans on the laptop both within Windows and at boot time. After the testing (and if I have found the room to be of use to people), I will provide links to the bot program (I will not until I believe/know it to be safe) and I will also make the exact install I am using available on the Dirty Dumpster so that if someone wanted it, it would be available and a known quantity.

Still on the music
If people do not like hearing music when they are in the room, would they please leave a message in the room, with their comment starting with "CBOs Mr Music". even if you like the idea of music for that matter. This way I will be able to make a decision on whether or not to spend time on further setup etc.

Further set up
If it's a keeper, I would like to look into enabling commands for admins to manipulate the bot program running on my laptop. Ideally the admin (other than me) should be able to stop and start the music, move forward or backward thru the playlist, handle requests.

If you think this sounds like a crock your probably right, but I would like to get things sorted out and shored up preferably within a week or 2 so that I can get this shibbitz off my busy machines and onto a couple of resurrections.

Mission
If successful, the intention is to provide a room with the following attributes.

1 it is online 24/7
2 it mimics the Yahoo CC rooms as close as possible
3 it has the ability to stream music 24/7 if desired
4 it makes no distinction between chatters unless they violate the rooms very few rules

Room Rules
All are welcome with the exception of Dirty Undesirables.
Dirty Undesirable List
Sexbots (*)
Spammers (*)
Hackers (*)
Chatters whose use of profanity is Significant and continued (**)
Chatters who display blatant and continued disruptive behavior (**)

(*) Bounce at the discretion of admin.

(**) Warn offender, Remind other users of their ability to iggy, Red Dot offender, Bounce offender only if they exhibit an increase in their abuse (for example re-entering room with another ID in order to continue their bad behavior).

That’s about it for now, sorry for the large post, I might throw portions of this into the Dirty Help at some stage.

Cheerz!

12/18/2012 08:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was born God gave me two choices...I could either have a great memory or be great in bed, SHIT! Now I forgot what I was gonna tell you.

hahahah

12/18/2012 10:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um ok brighteyes lol

12/18/2012 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Dirty News

1st idiot banned in room today.

techubus: Ball sack, sweaty ball ~
~~~
stinky ball sack



It was basically the same thing typed over and over about 20 times. As far as spammers go it was absolutely pathetic. As far as shock and awe goes, it was worse than pathetic.
I am embarrassed for the wonk. Man the fool must have been about 10 years old.


Cheerz!

12/19/2012 08:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the way it's going, it looks like osmolicism will turn into something distinct from either the pre-rapture yahoo cc1 or the older pal rooms. it would also be great if some non-yahoo chatters found their way there and liked it.

12/19/2012 08:10:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

CBO
Anon: 12/19/2012 08:10:00 AM
I hope our tiny community is able to grow as you suggest, I for one am a better person for knowing many of the people who have visited.
Thank you for your post.

Cheerz!

12/19/2012 07:01:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Dirty News Update

Over the days that the Paltalk room "Catholicism By Osmosis" (CBO for short) has been up, there have been several logistical problems to overcome. As far as getting the numbers is concerned, time is the only true indicator as pimping outside of the room and this blog will not happen on any large scale. On the technical side of things, I have found Paltalk to be generally well behaved enough to continue testing the viability of CBO.
I have some problems that I see as important in relation to the progression of the room. There is the apparent aversion Paltalk has to keeping a room alive, CBO (CBOs Mr Music) required a reboot of my laptop in order to flush whatever demons had manifested there. I had already logged out and back in the room using my Osmosis account from another machine, but audio was not available until after the laptop was rebooted. On a Separate occasion, watching a DVD on the same machine as my Osmosis account caused my entire Paltalk session to drop out. So stability issues are the main gripe, the latter I suspect is possibly the Paltalk clients inability to handle device ownership correctly, specifically Audio/Video. Samantha had a similar problem yesterday whilst playing a Youtube video. Like I said, I don’t think Paltalk plays well with others and it would be nice to get to the bottom of it.


It is my humble opinion that CBO's growth will largely depend on whether its visitors enjoy themselves or not, pimping it to the max would most likely have an adverse effect. In light of this, I feel it is important to obtain feedback by the people who do visit CBO, I would very much like to know their Likes and Dislikes as this will enable me to better manage the venue and ultimately increase its numbers.
I have asked before about the Music Bot running, Good or Bad?
I would also like to hear views/ideas on mic handling. Should there be consideration given to the Paltalk Hand queue? Are there any other ways to make the room more enjoyable?
The only thing I ask is please be aware it is a Paltalk free-service client and as such, has certain limitations, for example no video.
Finally, if you could point ppl here to read this as they may have input that proves invaluable. If comments regarding this are made in the room, please remember to prefix them with CBO, it will make it easier for me to search for stuff.

Cheerz!

12/20/2012 01:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok osmo all the posts are from you!!!

12/20/2012 06:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS FROM KRAZYS ROOM ..


adormio: I've chatted with OSMO about the problem of having enough moderators or admins to man the room to keep it open on a 24/7 day basis. But I told OSMO that perhaps you could talk together and join forces, whatever may be good.

adormio: but of course it is up to you being the owner of the room of what you think may be good for both of you & Osmo and your fellow Yahoo Survivors.

12/20/2012 08:43:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anonymous said...

Ok osmo all the posts are from you!!!

12/20/2012 06:28:00 AM

WTF?

I put the effort in so that people may have a little enjoyment in a chat room not governed by mad moderators and request a little feedback. Mind you, the feedback ain't some present or gift that I may savor, it was requested so that I might provide a better service. And of course I am posting a lot during this time, Yahoo Chat is dead, I have endeavored to provide information relevant to this transitional period.
Now the only way I get any kind of feedback is by enabling the music bot and letting it run without moderation. yes as expected, the feed back was kind of negative and yes I had to browse thru the room log, but at least I am trying to make a go of it, at least I want to do something!

People need to actually read what I have written and then act upon it, it will make for a better system, a system that the users themselves helped to set up.
_________________________________

As for justme's attempt to act as some kind of catalyst for room unification. Yes he did speak to me about the subject, but he used almost the same words as were posted here. I am unsure as to whose idea it was/is and the only reason he gave was that differing time zones meant that some rooms were often offline. This is almost a non-event for me due to the fact that CBO downtime is very minimal, and I expect it to be even less now that I have been working with the room for a while.

Next we have the fact that some people believe CBO needs more moderators, I am not of this opinion because of the following...
Yahoo chat rooms did not have moderators, people came in droves.
More moderators means a higher risk of deviating from my wish and pledge to keep CBO as close as possible in its operation to that of the now defunct Yahoo chat.
The room should not have trouble staying online 24/7 (with the exception of occasional Paltalk errors)now that I have spent some time with administration.


Cheerz!

12/20/2012 11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CBO

squeak squeak

1. i like the music bot. it relaxes the atmosphere and fills in where there are gaps in conversation. sound in pal is also so much better than it was in yahoo, and it would be such a waste if mr. music were turned off.

2. yes, yahoo chat is dead; and people will come to osmo chat because of osmo chat, not because of any yahoo nostalgia or herd instinct. i don't expect the room "character" to develop overnight, though.

3. keeping a pal room open 24/7 is more of a krazy issue, not a CBO one. and when last i went there, she had already made tral and maybe some others room admins, so it may not even be much of an issue anymore.

4. anything that comes from justme is suspect. it looks like he is just angling to be made an admin in any room, but i know of no ex-yahooligans so fucked in the head that they will trust him with their room. well maybe he can try jesuswifelucy.

5. a single osmo/krazy room is impracticable, because as early in the game as it is, each room is already developing its own personality, and the adminning styles of krazy and osmo are worlds apart. wimmins do like to trim a bushy troll is all i can say.

6. i do think that some people who are currently taking a break from chatting will find their way to paltalk once they start missing it. it has only been a week since yahoo closed down: give it time. my hope also is that some regular pallers who are sick of the power tripping that goes on in there will come over to CBO and add their own feedback into the mix.

12/20/2012 07:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love osmos room, there isnt that certain tension there, i cant put my finger on it but a good feeling unlike that of yahoo chat. thanks Osmosis, who loves ya!

12/21/2012 01:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so far the music I have heard os the bomb. love it, if pple dont like . like you said they can send you a post w/suggestions. As for justme as a moderator! really NOt!

12/21/2012 01:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon you may have a point about the tension not being there in osmo's room. even tony is at his best behavior there lol.

12/21/2012 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I would like to thank the people who bothered to supply feedback.

Anon: 12/20/2012 07:19:00 PM
You obviously thought at length before posting, and for that I am most grateful. Rest assured your comments have been given my undivided attention and to the others who posted feedback, I will give that same attention.

I would like however, to encourage any negative feedback as well, after all, it is thru our mistakes that we learn with speed.

Please make suggestions, even in the room, simply prefix the request/suggestion with "CBO " as that will make it easy to search any chat logs if they are available (they usually are).
________________________________________

Great to see a few familiar faces join CBO yesterday, I hope they will keep coming back. And as the first Anon feedback responder said, each Palhoo room will likely evolve as a unique entity that caters to their respective but not necessarily exclusive denizens.

Thank you once again, though only a few, you are important to the growth and development of CBO.


Cheerz!

12/22/2012 12:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just came from paltalk "yahoo place," and didn't last two minutes. there were about 35 chatters and all of them were frikken marcus. 5-7 in CBO including bot man may be just a start, but it is a RELIEF.

12/22/2012 02:24:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 12/22/2012 02:24:00 AM

I'm not quite sure I know what you're saying, would you please elaborate?

_________________________________

The Devil's Music

So CBO had a visit from the Catholic Police today.
Yes you heard correctly, two officers from the Paltalk Catholic Police or PCP for short aka phencyclidine or angel dust. Hell yeah, angel dust... that'd be right.
The highly decorated and totally dedicated officer known as Constable ConstantineTheGreat was mortified to discover that CBO was the devil's playground, he was able to quickly identify and condemn a song that was playing on CBO radio. The song "Bad to the Bone" was permitted to play for its full length and this further infuriated the chat veteran, causing him to strongly voice his disapproval at the enormity of the transgression. For more than 30 minutes he constantly took up the fight against all that is evil, that's about 10 times the length of the song damnit!

It would appear the officer Constant-pain-in-the-ass's superior, one LvJC33 had already entered the room for some 10 minutes before her dog soldier had arrived, although in all fairness, Officer Constant-pita had been in and out of CBO performing recon missions since the room was first created. It is clearly evident both PCP officers were out to seriously modify CBO's direction. Officer Constant-pita issued CBO with a writ for the word Catholicism be removed from the room title, preferably that the name be changed entirely. Constant-pita, who had arrived in the room on a white charger, leveled his lance directly at an admin, where osmsosis was able to remove the said writ from the pointy end and read it quietly to himself. Osmo "the not so Great" then took flight and was seen running into an empty room nearby, sobbing as he went.
For some reason, I'm sure we haven't heard the last of this.


___________________________________



On some unrelated news (for want of a better word)

Richard Dawkins has released a statement today that defies sanity when he said the mental torment inflicted by the religion’s teachings is worse in the long-term than any sexual abuse carried out by priests.

Yikes!

You have to see the funny side of this, quite simply, there is no other side to the moron.


Cheerz!

12/22/2012 12:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in the room when the moral police stormed in at first I thought it was a bad Monty Python skit. Bur no con was going to warn the room about the evils of music.. (Bad to the Bone)

People like that worry me,
sam xx

12/22/2012 07:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i posted 12/22/2012 02:24:00 AM and given what's happened since then, i will expand on it. i have been to 2 other high-traffic pal rooms since going to pal "yahoo place," namely "maples" and "red dot." those places are indistinguishable from each other with their 24/7 mike buggery, posturing, all-out fighting, and general unpleasantness. i for one can't see what brings 30+ people to those rooms, except maybe that they knew each other from yahoo in yahoo place's case, or they have just gotten used to the jerkoff behavior. if the paltalk police have taken it upon themselves to visit CBO and list what in their dinky little minds is what's "wrong" with it, then maybe osmo is doing something right. CBO offers something new and unique to paltalk; and the bigshots are restless. if they don't get the point of a religion room that doesn't fight 24/7, converses about everyday topics AS WELL AS religion, and plays music regular people listen to, that is their problem. and if the pal police acted threatened by what went on in cbo, then cbo is likely on to something good and new. keep it up, osmo!

12/23/2012 03:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that CBO is running along quite well. If the Palites feel threatened by what osmo is doing, that is probably a good thing. The smaller rooms in paltalk are too homogenous and safe for the admins and their sycophants. The big rooms are nothing but fighting.

A smaller room where there is actually some intellectual diversity and cross pollination is a good thing.

Trach

12/23/2012 07:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any news from inspeak? (except sag lol)

12/23/2012 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

rty Update (Copied from The DIRTY NEWS which is available on the Dirty Dumpsters Main Page)!

LATEST NEWS



12/24/2012
My PhotoBucket Link.
In addition to The Dirty Dumpsters existing three items, the My PhotoBucket link has been slotted in at position 03, pushing My Paltalk Room out to position 04.
Thanks goes out to the Yahoo user formerly known as userpat48 (Paltalk user ID riverwalker48) for the inspiration drawn from his amazing wildlife/nature photographs found on his PhotoBucket page. Please be aware there is a link to his page from my page. There is also a link to Samantha's page on my page, as she too was inspired by userpats work..


12/24/2012
A New Era For The Dumpster.
Changes to The Dirty Dumpster have been made that reflect the massive changes that have happened both gradual and sudden as was the case with Yahoo Chat. The blog will now only have 3 active Main Menu items
01) Dumbass Posts
02) Dirty Random Harvest
03) My Paltalk Room (Catholicism By Osmosis).


12/24/2012
The End Of Yahoo Chat.
Yahoo Chat is dead, at least that is how it is at the moment. Paltalk has been the goto replacement for many, including myself. There is a link on the Dirty Dumpsters main page that will take you to my Paltalk room "Catholicism By Osmosis". The Link will start a browser session using Paltalks Browser client Paltalk Express. If you do not already have a Paltalk account, you will have the opportunity to create one at the Paltalk login screen.

12/24/2012 01:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

taffy d1ck: dinky sit ur catholic ass down before i have to sodomize u like an altar boy

taffy d1ck: hahahaahha

samantha2005: taffy d1ck was bounced from the room by: samantha2005.

12/24/2012 08:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so that's why tony has been so nice to sam lately lolol

12/25/2012 03:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have noticed some nice changes and see the Lord working in people, several actually and it's a blessing. Thank You Lord for all these new blessings. Thank you for your birth. Thank you for Loveing us so. All have a blessed Christmas and a New year filled with Joy, healing, forgiveness in families and friends.
and Thanks everyone for a great year and I thank you for the new one of fellowship.
Gentlepeace

12/25/2012 07:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12/24/2012 08:42:00 PM

Not really sure, but me thinks samantha may have bouced guido out of the room

12/25/2012 09:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD

12/25/2012 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to everyone!! (((((((HUGS)))))))))

guess who

12/25/2012 02:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me this is my 1st Christmas away
the safety of . I now find myself still feeling kinda lost over at Paltalk, but have come across some nice chatters, as well as the nut jobs... Bellow is a room snippet >

trachcare: maggie, we're transplants from yahoo. put down in better soil to grow new roots.

MaggieOMalley: oh ok yahoo


trachcare: yea, yahoo chat is probably gone forever, and, in any case, most of us like it here more.


that is good


MaggieOMalley: we have some good established catholic room

yeah i heard about that we were expecting you guys: you guys do kinda carry a bad rep kinda like aol

MaggieOMalley: a bit like the



trachcare: maggie, well, I think one of the misunderstandings is that we don't talk theology all the
This is an old community, dating to about 1998, and it is usually for fellowship.

sam xx

12/26/2012 08:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it may be the numbers thing that's getting them all het up. the newbie upstart CBO has a steadily rising clientele, the big fight rooms are holding their own, and the smaller clique-y rooms may be feeling the pinch. i kept the room list refreshed every few minutes last night, and CBO visitors ranged from 5-12 all in an hour, while red-dot "fellowship" held steady at 3-4. could it be the whiners are all coming from such rooms? maybe osmo should make the room enter message "it's not a competition, numbfucks." lol

12/26/2012 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I am so pleased that DAP is still a place to come for entertainment and sometimes useful information. It would seem that CBO is dare I say, keeping its head above water and at times, almost well enough to move out of the wader pool and into the shark infested and oft times turbid adult Palpool.
___________________________________

Some of you may be aware of a change in attitude when comparing CBO to Yahoo Chat, this new more easy going administration will probably still offend some chatters and it is with this in mind that I bring you the following sad news. An apparent leaving speech from Justme...

adormio: For everything we do, there is always a reason behind it.
(08:57 PM‪) adormio: I come to chat to chat and not just to be in the room.
(08:58 PM‪) adormio: Insmuch that I could do nothing except play some songs, I might as well leave this room and remember how it is managed by the admin. bye.



I'm infinitely mortified by this loss and briefly considered a return to the dark side, but after that single nano second, I saw this as a step in the right direction.

Cheerz!

12/28/2012 06:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaahh justme will be back.. they always come back,, they like dramatic exits from chat you couldn't pay them to stay away

12/28/2012 08:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

minutes later justme was in the red dot room, now devoid of any red dot info, kissin rc_daves ass and serena candace was asking him to add her to his pal list, the fucken sycophant makes me puke

12/28/2012 10:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, But JM is a pervert, believe it or not, there are quite a few that could attest to that.
so hope he takes his time coming back. He talkes one way in the room.

12/28/2012 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Justme and I go way back, many of my posts/pics (if u can call em pics) were dedicated to Sexposing him for what I believed him to be. Having said that, I would like to say that though we are not now, nor ever likely to be friends, he will be afforded the same rights as all who enter CBO. Should he decide to act up, then it's RedD, Bounce or possibly Ban for him.
But I stress, the use of these admin tools is most undesirable.
______________________________________________________

Dirty News Flash!

Update to room Administrator List
Corpenhagen (corp) has been made an admin, bringing the total from 3 to 4.

CBOs Mr Music (Bot owned by me and occasionally wears the admin hat)
Osmosis
Samantha
Corpenhagen

_______________________________________________________

Currently taking opinions on whether to make Justme an admin...

You do realize that was a joke right?

_______________________________________________________

That brings me to the next thing I wish to bleat on about.
Currently or perhaps starting from 01/01/2013 I would like to invite visitors to put in their 10c worth with regard to Rules and Regs of CBO.
In a recent discussion between Anthony, Sam and myself, the idea of a more comprehensive set of rules came up. Rules that would address mic usage for instance, and so if there is anything you would like to see introduced, modified or even removed, kindly post a comment. Naturally I would like to stick as close to the original room outline as possible, however, I/we will endeavor to meet the requests that make sense, to the best of my/our ability.

The following was taken from a post I made earlier this month ...

CBO Mission
1 it is online 24/7
2 it mimics the Yahoo CC rooms as close as possible
3 it has the ability to stream music 24/7 if desired
4 it makes no distinction between chatters unless they violate the rooms very few rules

Room Rules
All are welcome with the exception of Dirty Undesirables.
Dirty Undesirable List
Sexbots (*)
Spammers (*)
Hackers (*)
Chatters whose use of profanity is Significant and continued (**)
Chatters who display blatant and continued disruptive behavior (**)

(*) Bounce at the discretion of admin.

(**) Warn offender, Remind other users of their ability to iggy, Red Dot offender, Bounce offender only if they exhibit an increase in their abuse (for example re-entering room with another ID in order to continue their bad behavior).


So there it is, I am sure it can be improved upon, all that is missing is YOUR opinion!


Cheerz!

12/29/2012 07:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll miss using the four letter words :( but I'll adapt :)

12/29/2012 09:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, Hate, Idot, Doof, lol

12/29/2012 06:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

numb nuts

12/30/2012 04:34:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

I would like to hear peoples thoughts on the following..
Mic Hog how long and often can the individual be on voice before labeled a mic hog..10mins. 4 hours.

next..
I view posting countless quotes as the same as c/p efforts - both useless.

I have also had the experience of re doting a chatter before I gave a warning. However I did issues.
reasons immediately after.

I think this is the perfect opportunity for us to have our say on how CBO will advance in the palhoo forum.

sam xx

12/30/2012 05:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as the mic, Osni and samantha have been ectreemly fair in letting some on get on that wants to, JUst ask ,and Osmo plays great musicBUt rameleing in for house obout theolohu ot books does get boring after severak hours,then peole leeave.

12/30/2012 05:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the above posts. Last night the same two chatters spent hours discussing theology etc - all well and good - but put me off going on VC myself and I'd like to think we can all use the facility fairly. I simply don't have hours to wait until it's *my turn*. All for a time limit of say three minutes as they had in the other rooms.

12/30/2012 06:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no one wants justme as an admin, but a justme bot that greets incoming chatters with justme's endearing drivel would really freak the natives out. :))

12/30/2012 07:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

corpenhagen: sams taking a nap so we can swear
Strugglinalong: oh fuck, realy?
corpenhagen: i'm a-fucking fraid so
Strugglinalong: rofl
Strugglinalong: still laughing
corpenhagen: lol


corp__

12/31/2012 02:10:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

amazing what happens when I nap, I have spoken to corp about this, but have yet to send struggling top the naughty corner.

samxx

12/31/2012 05:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't swear in the room???????? Is that a paltalk thing or a power trip moderator thing?????????

12/31/2012 12:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am all for setting time limits on use of mic. Whereby, others can use the mic if so desired.
Honestly, after two seconds of having to listen to some debate to take place with a matt slick, it gets boring. Just as boring as two chatters monopolizing the mic with their opinions on theology.
misscats5403

12/31/2012 12:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12/31/2012 12:07:00 PM


Sam was joking around...

corp__

12/31/2012 10:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have ANY scruples whatsoever?? Gonna grab some info on my url? I'm making you and your ilk, my goal to get you ousted from paltalk. Your a pig along with your yahoo flunkies.

1/12/2013 07:03:00 AM  

<< Home