
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)
289 Comments:
franky_wears_ck: India has the best engineers in computers
elvis_theking55: Frank they have the best engineers but you cant understand them..
Happy April's Fools Day!
steelers_jm: ruffled.. facts is usa public schools prior to about 1967 were fine schools with high standards and kids atcually knew something when they
graduated. they could read, write, and do math...not like today
rufffled_abit: steelers, if public schools are so bad, why then was prohibition repealed in 1933?
steelers_jm: ruffled. once again. here is no connection between the two
steelers_jm: seems to me ruffled that if you went to a public school after 1967 you are my exhibit A why we are 17th in the world in math and 21st in science and last place for logic....
rufffled_abit: steelers, I learned logic from you, can't you tell I learned good?
steelers_jm: year ruffled. you are a regular einstein here
rufffled_abit: steelers, I pattern my logic after yours ... you should be proud
steelers_jm: no ruffled... your illogic posts here are from the "guido" school of and morons academy of nitwits and losers
rufffled_abit: steelers, if you are so sure of yourself, why then was Abraham Lincoln married to Mrs. Lincon?
steelers_jm: high IQ with a lack of creativity is a robot. an everage person with creativity gives society a new way to see and do things
franky_wears_ck: Steeler talking about high IQs, mine goes beyond the upper limit
rufffled_abit: steelers - I am extremely intelligent and can read between the lines very accurately .. plus I know your thoughts at any given moment -- you are easy to read.
ROFLMAO funny that they are playing the I'M SMARTER THAN YOU ARE NEENER NEENER NEENER game LOL
and to me steelers lost
belleatchantry: there is usually a self aggrandisement element to the electrical engineers highly imaginative stories
belleatchantry: some of the stories are astonishing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sez the eternally 39 yr old blonde that lives in a mansion =))
anthony_catholic72: I'm going to have gender reassignment surgery.
My voice is already cracking from the hormones, or it may be from the rubberband around my balls.
anthony_catholic72: I went to a stockyard and they put a rubberband around my balls like a calf.
anthony_catholic72: I look great in these orange hooter's shorts
anthony_catholic72: I'm just a sweet transvetite transexual from Transylvania
anthony_catholic72: I've been working in the winery choking my chicken
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
hahahaha that's a clone. the real one is anthony.catholic72 with a period instead of an underscore. however, the clone's much funnier than the original.
but since you got me in such a good mood, kitty, i'll just go make some up:
anthony.catholic72: These aren't Daisy Dukes! They're Australian Rules football shorts!!
anthony.catholic72: I just naired my pubes in a mohawk.
anthony.catholic72: I'm not too fat to bend over and sniff my own butt hole.
anthony.catholic72: I pity anyone who experiences Same Sex Attraction (clicks to save watchingbirch's profile to favorites)
anthony.catholic72: Want the secret of my manly abs? Pole dancing! And these darling fishnets have just the right amount of slide factor.
anthony.catholic72: I once considered having gastric by-pass surgery, but just thinking of me having to eat some nasty ole lady's face for 7 years has kept my appetite down nicely.
anthony.catholic72: Yesterday I bought a Hello Kitty nipple ring.
but just thinking of me having to eat some nasty ole lady's face for 7 years has kept my appetite down nicely.
ROFL
it could be worse, might not be her face he would have to eat. skuse me while i retch
LOL, u guys are grossing me out.
anon does have a point though, cgay banana man's lady lurv belleatcuntry's so ugly he couldn't tell which end of the belle banana to eat. retttttccchhh!
kpeg2004: I will be 57 wednesday.I am glad my husband does not touch me!
kpeg2004: Touching is just for young folks,and all that sex,there is more to life than that!
kpeg2004: I did not get married so I can open my legs!
kpeg2004: My brace moved up to my boobs again brb
kpeg2004: I will be 57 wednesday.I am glad my husband does not touch me!
4/02/2012 11:42:00 AM
I'LL BE THE HUSBAND THANKS HIS LUCKY STARS TOO
kpeg2004: so now I am laying, flat on my back,so the mental can do its job,with my head cocked
BET**
dragonstone00: my back hurts just thinking about it
justy1111: I will pray for your healing K
kpeg2004: I fracture the 1st lumbard in my lower back
dragonstone00: you pray i prefer to do something useful
franky_wears_ck: LOSE BELLY FAT and get rid of back pain no need for massages
kpeg2004: I will have arthtis in my back for the rest of my life because of this fall
franky_wears_ck: if you have arthritis get GARLIC and do some exercises with care
franky_wears_ck: in fact if you have artitris you can give massages so your hands move fast
kpeg2004: franky,I am not fat, I weigh 125 pounds
franky_wears_ck: PEG i never said you were fat or you were not
fat
kpeg2004: franky your in the bin for saying dumb stuff
franky_wears_ck: i didnt say anthing dumber than you did peg
franky_wears_ck: What i said is correct artitrist can be heal with garlic and movements
kpeg2004: asswipe
franky_wears_ck: What i said about belly fat and back makes sense
franky_wears_ck: just because im mexican and you arent that doesnt mean im dumb
kpeg2004: justy think what you want,if you want to think I am autistic,go for it,my doctors and I know the truth!
kpeg2004: I do have a mild seizure disorder,osteperorsis,side effects from certain surgeries,mood swings
when will she ever learn to keep it simple
behlerp: i remember getting a massage in bangkok one night...she wasn't licensed but she was every bit a professional
A professional whore, no doubt
kpeg is really a sick woman and i don't mean physically. she does love the attention of medical professionals. isn't there a name for that? no doubt she fakes or lies about all of it. if she felt loved by her husband she wouldn't feel the need to get attention from a room full of chat strangers.
she keeps coming back because she GETS the attention. same with franky, belle, and all the rest.
i agree with both u anons above. kpeg does seem to have a mental disorder and spends all her time creating situations where she is the center of attention.
belle use to take aropax for her nervous disorder, she probaly still does. Insecure and emotionally immature people like her are usually bullies that manipulate and deceive everyone around them.
frankie is like both of them rolled into one
franky_is_learning_hanyu: As a Good Christian i want to make peace with you, you dont want to, fine, stop talking to me.
corpenhagen: fine FUCK OFF
poor deluded bellea has been lurking for the last 2 hrs, saying nothing,just watching. how screwed is that?
time for bed anyhoo, wont be surprized if shes still there when i get back =))
franky_wears_ck: just because im mexican and you arent that doesnt mean im dumb
The eternally clueless Franky strikes again. What is wrong with that statement is the same thing that is wrong with Franky himself. Franky hates most things under the sun, including, apparently, his own people, but presents himself as a good Christian and a highly-cultured intellectual. He is blissfully unaware that his own STUPID ASS statements reveal him to be something entirely different.
Franky also likes to complain that Corp speaks his mind and has countless friends, whereas the "friendly" Franky is avoided like genital warts. People are smarter than the misanthropic Franky gives them credit for: they can usually spot a sniveling, perverted, predatory, moronic pseudo-intellectual with egomania issues when they see one.
"FUCK OFF" sums Franky up well.
take away "predatory" and that applies to tony too hahahahahaha
put it back in and you got justme
lmfao anons y'all summed em up just right
take away intellectual, swap it with words she claims to be such as, mom = pseudo-mom; pseudo-mansion resident; pseudo-world traveller. then add in pathological liar, embittered, jealous, neurotic old coot to her witch's brew then voila you got belleatchantry
Anonymous said...
hahahaha that's a clone. the real one is anthony.catholic72 with a period instead of an underscore. however, the clone's much funnier than the original.
but since you got me in such a good mood, kitty, i'll just go make some up:
anthony.catholic72: These aren't Daisy Dukes! They're Australian Rules football shorts!!
anthony.catholic72: I just naired my pubes in a mohawk.
anthony.catholic72: I'm not too fat to bend over and sniff my own butt hole.
anthony.catholic72: I pity anyone who experiences Same Sex Attraction (clicks to save watchingbirch's profile to favorites)
anthony.catholic72: Want the secret of my manly abs? Pole dancing! And these darling fishnets have just the right amount of slide factor.
anthony.catholic72: I once considered having gastric by-pass surgery, but just thinking of me having to eat some nasty ole lady's face for 7 years has kept my appetite down nicely.
anthony.catholic72: Yesterday I bought a Hello Kitty nipple ring.
Hellp kitty you are a really sinful person, makes one wonder if all these comments are made from just two or three people.
All made up.
I don,t know the person you are talking about but you are far worse.
kpeg2004: Well I got belimia from hospital
kpeg2004: I weighed 110 pounds and went down to 68 pounds
franky_wears_ck: peg in how many months
kpeg2004: It was great,I fit in a size 2 petite
franky_wears_ck: Peg in how many weeks or months you lost that weight
kpeg2004: Let me think back
kpeg2004: I was in 1 week and they gave me the wrong medicine
kpeg2004: Now I am 125
franky_wears_ck: you lost all that in one week?
kpeg2004: with the wrong kind of medicine I was allergic to!
i'm not hello kitty, and i said they were made up, belle. learn to read, you pathetic old cunt.
rofl peggy got bulimia from hospital????? hahahahahahahaha
4/03/2012 12:16:00 PM
belle go blow it outta ya ass. the comma in don,t, isnt convincing anyone, ya motard
peg is such a lier, she isnt even aware of her lies anymore
So Franky is trying to learn Hanyu now. I'll just call him Sum Dum Kunt.
Anon Posts 4/03/2012 01:25:00 PM and 4/03/2012 03:28:00 PM
LMFAO, belle's busted again. stupid old wart aint learnin her lesson
with this new blogspot look i'm beginning to wonder if osmo or the admins of other blogs (like sam) lose their custom name tags and avatars when they post in here. seen sam post a couple times under anonymous, but signed in plain text at the bottom. dap is also harder to read, but at least the april ass pic got bigger.
kitty, looks like belle means to die fighting with her keyboard clamped between her cold blue gums.
there was an old woman called belle
from her ass comes a terrible smell
but the readers of DAP
are aware of her crap
and so is the head honcho in hell
little bellea aropax
gave poor tony forty whacks
when he thought that she was done
gave the fucker forty-one
smack her bitch up!
to the last two posters..we get it you don't like belle,,bad enough there's a lot of anti-belle posts on this blog but now you have to resort to immature limericks and nursery type rhymes,, how childish
chad_iop: yep celtic...they are doing mine 12 years early because of issues and my family history of crohns and cancer
chad_iop: heifer....I don't....I have been sick for almost a year...I am going because I HAVE TOO
chad_iop: and there is nothing wrong with age related preventative checkups
kpeg2004: You just don't run to the doctor for every little thing cause they sread something around ,with a rumor mill!
its like being in the docs waiting room when chad and kpeg start whining on about how freakin sick they are, couple of hypos
dear old belle reminds me of
the silent strong assassin
its not her shoes that make that sound
its just the gas shes passin
the awful pungent cloud around
the chatroom that shes gassin
its not the creaky floors
its not the squeaky doors
pffft .... its just the gas shes passin
4/04/2012 10:02:00 AM LOLOLOL ANON
misscats5403: ponder I heard from aqua yesterday..her and her family are fine they were not hit by tornados
trachcare: cats, has she just moved on? She seemed out of patience with us all the last few times I saw her.
misscats5403: trach this room hurts her spiritually so she stays away
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
great so we wont have to suffer her potty mouth anymore
and we won't have to see her refer to aborted fetuses as groundup baby hamburger
how can a chatroom hurt anyone spiritually????.....isn't that giving the chatroom a lot more power????????perhaps some are just not as spiritually strong as others and it's best that they don't go in.........aqua was always on the attack, perhaps her actions caught up with her.......watch out the boogie man will get you.........too funny
4/04/2012 01:11:00 PM
amen anon, how can any women talk like that, its disgusting. good riddence to bad rubbish i hope she never comes back. i agree with the anon above as well, she must of been caught up with by her consience
I can see where Aqua is comming from, it's sad. alot of times what is said in here and if not careful, you start talking the same way after a while. It happens. Aqua is doing the right thing, in fact several people in here have done the same thing, take a break from chat for that reason. Best wishes to Aqua . She saw where it was stumbling her and she was falling so she got out of it for awhile. KUDOS*
this room hurts her spiritually? what a crock of shit
she hurts the room spiritually with her crass and insensitive comments, her fighting with newbies, her character assasinations. Shes done it for 10 years so its about time she buggad off for awhile
belleatchantry: there are certainly not nine million coptic christians in egypt
belleatchantry: egypt was never a christian country, and less than 5% now are christian
Christianity was the majority religion during the 4th to 6th centuries AD and until the Muslim conquest of Egypt and remains the faith of a significant minority population. Historically they spoke the Coptic language, a direct descendant of the Demotic Egyptian spoken in the Roman era, but it has been near-extinct and mostly limited to liturgical use since the 18th century. They now speak Arabic.
Copts in Egypt constitute the largest Christian community in the Middle East, as well as the largest religious minority in the region, accounting for an estimated 10% of Egyptian population,
There are certainly at least 9 million coptic christians in egypt. Belleatchantry is a dimwitted idiot.
octavocron: if you die and come back as a hillbilly, that's known as reintarnation
lololol
sick_boy_1015: anthony your a booter, now im asking if you want to play, before i wipe you out.
trachcare: pistols, at ten paces, gentlemen?
sick_boy_1015: no answer so much for a roman catholic
trachcare: You know, I am struck by the extreme absurdity of judging a two thousand year old church with 1.2 BILLION living members by the bahaviour of one person in chat.
aqua has a strong personality and stronger opinions. while that combination may be too much for some, i know from experience that she is capable of civil, intelligent conversation. she will respect you if you stick to your guns and keep your cool. if she thinks chatting for her is a near occasion for sin, she is one chatter who actually moved her ass and did something about it. sorry to see her go.
so anon you think referring to aborted fetuses as groundup baby hamburger is civil, intelligent conversation?
why should anyone have to keep their cool when that old bitch starts? she gives no respect because she has no self respect. who would, with a mouth like hers? i hope it never returns to chat, its a better place without her pure evil
aq was in chat today
* some things i just got from the net *
1. christianity came to egypt in apostolic times, with st. mark the evangelist as first bishop of alexandria.
2. by the time of the great councils, egypt was already established as a great christian center, home to the ascetic monks known as the desert fathers, as well as the great saint athanasius, from whom comes much of the trinitarian doctrines preached in christendom. athanasius served as bishop of alexandria between 5-7 times.
3. the septuagint, a koine greek translation of the old testament much influential to christians, was started in egypt in the third century b.c., under the sponsorship of ptolemy ii.
4. christians in egypt are currently suffering severe persecution, with new incidents of violence being reported several times weekly.
5. the government of egypt estimates the current population of christians at 6-7 million, while christian leaders claim up to 12 million adherents. the washington post's estimates run to 9-9.5 million.
6. not all egyptian christians are coptic orthodox. greek orthodox and coptic catholics number in the tens of thousands. there are also thousands of latin rite catholics, other orthodox, protestants and evangelicals.
7. the coptic patriarch shenuda iii died recently, and selection is still ongoing for his successor.
8. belleatchantry's farts are smarter than she is.
Aq was in Chat because she read this blog.
This blog or should i say" Gossop mag" made by frustrated old and used up beings who gave old and used up beings a place to fent thier hate.
I hope and pray all who glory in that hate have a good think about themselves before this lent is over.
Poor Jesus. He died for all of us and look what Catholic people or at least those that claim to be so are doing.
Someone posted something about giving a chat room power.
NO. Chatrooms have no power other then what you yourselves give it.
It is run by devils and by the way, there are many in here that have lost thier faith because of these rooms.
God bless you all and a Happy Easter.
Hey anon (Aq) above. Guess what? You just became old and used up being #100. Your hate has well and truly been vented here. Thank you for calling. Please come again. Thank you and good bye!!!!!
4/05/2012 11:48:00 AM
so anon i take it you dont have a problem with aq talking about ground up baby fetus hamburgers, or bleeding vaginas, and taking out her frustrations in the room and bitching 24/7? i take it your not one of the frustrated old and used up beings that contributes to this blog or should i say gossip mag?
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER WHEN YOU BRING BAD ATTENTION ON YOURSELF, HONEY, BEND OVER AND SMILE. YOU CAUSED IT ALL.
aquamarine_gem1: EARNES I KNOW ... I AM SAYING MY FEET ARE A MESS WITH THAT "BUILT IN" HEEL/SHOE
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER FIRST OF ALL THAT SITE ONLY LIVED DUE TO PEOPLE BEING PETTY AND BUYING INTO IT.
aquamarine_gem1: I NEVER APPROVED OF IT OR LOOKED AT IT
aquamarine_gem1: WHY WOULD I GIVE A SHIT WHAT ANOTHER MALFUNCTIONING CHATTER'S OPINIONS
aquamarine_gem1: SO THAT I COULD THEN CRY AND BITCH ABOUT SOMETHING I BROUGHT ON MYSELF
aquamarine_gem1: ANYTHING THE DUDE WILL HAVE SAID ( MIGHT I EVEN SAY CUT & PASTE FROM WHAT WAS SAID ) BY THE SUBJECT, THE SUBJECT CAUSE IT TO OCCUR
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER YOU NEED TO BE RAPED AGAIN. YOU DIDNT GET ENOUGH TO SHUT YOU UP YET. I AM THINKING YOU MISS IT.
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER TALK TO US ABOUT DILDOS AGAIN AND SAY THAT THE CHURCH TOLD YOU TO
aquamarine_gem1: STEELERS YOU TALK ABOUT DILDOS
aquamarine_gem1: NO ONE PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH ,,, WELL NO ONE HERE IN CHAT DID ANYWAY
aquamarine_gem1: yorktown2112 will be ignored.
aquamarine_gem1: STUPID FUCKER
aquamarine_gem1: OCTA, STEELERS DESCRIBED DILDOS EARLIER.
aquamarine_gem1: OCTA PAY ATTENTION, GET IT RIGHT
aquamarine_gem1: YES AND PERVS ARE PERVS
aquamarine_gem1: octavocron will be ignored.
aquamarine_gem1: STEELERS I TAKE IT THEN YOU DID NOT LIKE YOUR GAY PRIDE PARADE EXPERIENCE. I GUESS BILLY BOB TURNED YOU DOWN FOR ANOTHER DUDE
aquamarine_gem1: PERV
aquamarine_gem1: I HAVE TO DEFINE MY USE OF THE WORD PERV. I AM NOT SAYING I CALL GAY MEN PERVS. I CALL A MAN THAT IS GOING SO FAR OUT OF HIS WAY TO ATTACK GAYS MEANS HE'S THE PERV FOR DENYING WHO HE IS
aquamarine_gem1: CATS I DONT WANT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR WHERE OR KNOW WHERE THE LIKES OF STEELERS STANDS IN THE SHADOWS WISHING FOR THE SEX HE SEES IN THE STREETS
aquamarine_gem1: QUIT SHOWING YOUR INTERESTS ABOUT GAY PARADES. JUST DO IT ALREADY.
aquamarine_gem1: STEELERS BEGS FOR ATTNETION BY TALKING DILDO TALK AND GETS THE ATTENTION AND THEN BITCHES IT AINT THE RIGHT KIND. I AM GUESSING HE WANTS THE "MEN" TO ATTEND TO HIM
aquamarine_gem1: I HAVE ONLY REPEATED WHAT STEELER SAYS AND I THINK I AM BEING ATTACKED FOR IT
aquamarine_gem1: (I CAN FAKE OUT BEING A VICTIM TOO)
aquamarine_gem1: WHAT A PUSSY
aquamarine_gem1: CFD STEELER ONLY STARTED POSTING CATHOLIC WORDS TO COVER HIS DESIRE TO TALK ABOUT DILDOS
aquamarine_gem1: YOU MENTION DILDO AND COVER IT BY SAYING YOU ARE DEFENDING CATHOLICISM
aquamarine_gem1: YOU SUCK
aquamarine_gem1: YOU LIE
aquamarine_gem1: YOU ARE DISGUSTING
aquamarine_gem1: THERE'S NO NEED TO DETAIL BUTTFUCKING TO DEFEND CATHOLICISM
aquamarine_gem1: OCTA ARE YOU RETARDED
aquamarine_gem1: UNIGGIED WHEN YOU WERE MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH
aquamarine_gem1: THEN YOU QUIT BEING FUNNY OF COURSE
aquamarine_gem1: STEELERS DEFEND THE EUCHARIST MORE BY TALKING ABOUT DILDOS
aquamarine_gem1: OCTA THERE ARE NO QUOTES AROUND RETARDED. I WAS SERIOUSLY ENQUIRING YOUR MENTAL STATUS
aquamarine_gem1: ASKED AND ANSWERED, RETARDED OCTA
aquamarine_gem1: steelers_jm: aq.. get the facts correct. i mentioned the world "dildo" in regards to one that was used on a gay pride parade in san feancisco to mock the last supper.. their choice
aquamarine_gem1: SO THERE YA GO... HE DOES DEFEND EUCHARIST BY DISCUSSING DILDOS
aquamarine_gem1: DEFENDING THE EUCHARIST BY DISCUSSING DILDOS IS PERVERTED, UNREQUIRED AND TO USE ANOTHER CHATTER'S WORD, UNHINGED FROM ANYTHING WORTHY OF CATHOLIC ETHICS
aquamarine_gem1: UK SMOKES FAGS TOO GENTLY
aquamarine_gem1: I MADE 5 EASTER BAGS HERE FOR MOM'S NEIGHBOR KIDS
aquamarine_gem1: THEN I AM REMINDED 2 MORE KIDS JUST MOVED IN .... 3 YRS AGO
aquamarine_gem1: EVERYONE GETS MOCKED
aquamarine_gem1: QUIT WITH THE MARTYRDOM GARBAGTE
aquamarine_gem1: YOU DONT FIT THAT BILL
aquamarine_gem1: steelers_jm: aq.. get the facts correct. i mentioned the world "dildo" in regards to one that was used on a gay pride parade in san feancisco to mock the last supper.. their choice
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER SPEAKS OF EUCARIST & DILDOS AT SAME TIME
aquamarine_gem1: TALK ABOUT MOCKING
aquamarine_gem1: HEY QUIN
aquamarine_gem1: I AM OFF FOR A PEDICURE
aquamarine_gem1: IN CASE I GET MY FEET EXPOSED TONIGHT
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER, YOU DESCRIBE DILDOS IN ORDER TO DEFEND THE EUCHARIST
aquamarine_gem1: THAT IS A FACT
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER, YOU DESCRIBE DILDOS IN ORDER TO DEFEND THE EUCHARISTaquamarine_gem1: THAT IS A FACT
aquamarine_gem1: UNHINGED IS THINKING YOU CAN DEFEND THE EUCHARIST BY DESCRIBING DILDOS
aquamarine_gem1: JOY LOL HE'S NEVER RIGHT.
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER COULD NOT STOP A BM, LET ALONE BLOCK A SHAKRA
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER SO QUIT LYING ABOUT TALKING ABOUT DILDOS
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER TALKING ABOUT DILDOS IS NO DEFENSE FOR EUCHARIST
aquamarine_gem1: STEELERS YOU TRYING THAT DEFLECTION OF YOUR GAY & STREET SEX OBSESSIONS FALL SHORTER THAN YOUR DICK
aquamarine_gem1: WHICH PART YOUR SHORT DICK OR YOUR OBSESSION?
aquamarine_gem1: YOU TALK ABOUT DILDOS STEELER
aquamarine_gem1: THAT'S A FACT
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER, YOU DESCRIBE DILDOS IN ORDER TO DEFEND THE EUCHARIST
aquamarine_gem1: EVERYONE READ IT PROTEST ALL YOU LIKE
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER YOU FELT IT NECESSARY TO INCLUDE DILDO DISCUSSIONS. DUDE. TO DEFEND EUCHARIST.
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER YOU ARE THE ONE OBSESSING OVER GAYS HAVING SEX IN THE STREET ... NOT ME
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER QUIT TALKING ABOUT GAY MEN UNLESS YOU ARE GAY.
aquamarine_gem1: BIG SHUT UP NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING AT GAYS
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER TALKING DILDOS ON HOLY THURSDAY... HOW PERVY
bigbenpa14: aquamarine_gem1: you shut up
aquamarine_gem1: bigbenpa14 will be ignored.
aquamarine_gem1: PERVERT SAYS WHAT?
aquamarine_gem1: YES BRING CIA INTO IT WITH YOUR LIES STEELER. DONT FORGET TO TELL CIA YOU ARE SAYING YOU ARE DEFENDING EUCHARIST BY DESCRIBING DILDOS AT THE LAST SUPPER IN A POSTER
aquamarine_gem1: AS IF ANYONE NEEDS TO HEAR ABOUT DILDOS EVER
aquamarine_gem1: I SUPPOSE ANY MAN THAT BITCHES FOR HOURS HERE ABOUT GAYS HAVING THEIR STREET SEX IS CLOSETED.
aquamarine_gem1: IF THE DOOR KNOB FITS....
aquamarine_gem1: ANTHONY'S OTHER NICK IS CIA, YOU DILDO OBSESSED, GAY MAN OBSESSED FAKE CATHOLIC MAN
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER SURE GIGGLES GAY LIKE
aquamarine_gem1: WATCH IT BEHAVE ALL CATHOLIC LIKE
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER YOU MAKE ME FEEL VERY VERY BAD WHEN YOU ARE HERE. I AM SO SORRY FOR ANYONE THAT HAS TO KNOW YOU IN REAL LIFE. YOU JUST DO NOT SEEM KIND, HUMAN OR SOMEONE THAT WILL WIND UP SHOOTING 30 WOMEN IN YOUR FUTURE BECAUSE ... WELL THEY ARE WOMEN.
aquamarine_gem1: YES STEELER IN THE STREET WATCHING SEX, GIGGLE BOY GIGGLE, AND REMEMBER TO BEND OVER FOR THE POHs IN LIFE. YOU DESERVE IT ALL
aquamarine_gem1: STEELER, ANTHONY'S PREVIOUS NAME IS CIA. KEEP UP DUMB BOY.
aquamarine_gem1: IT'S DAY TIME FIRST OF ALL GAY MAN
aquamarine_gem1: GAY MAN SAYS WHAT?
aquamarine_gem1: Gay man says what?
aquamarine_gem1: for sure kr
aquamarine_gem1: stupid man that NO woman will have choose he is
aquamarine_gem1: he should just go find those other men in the street sex gang and join already
..and aqua says the room hurts her spiritually?????
..what a sick bitch
misscats5403: then there was familytree
misscats5403: yep aqua
misscats5403: familytree is the one who came to the states without his wife so he could meet a woman in Missouri
so now it's the aqs and steelers show. :))
so anon aka shitpac kurt i take it you have no problem with being a shrieky bitch about aqs in here but tucking your little dick between your ass cheeks and slinking off when she's in the room. good job chickenshit.
Anonymous said:
... All made up.
I don,t know the person you are talking about but you are far worse.
4/03/2012 12:16:00 PM
now belle "doesn't know" tony anymore. hahahahaha haven't seen a gurlfight like this since milli vanilli broke up. :))
4/06/2012 12:10:00 AM so anon, you dumb sack o shit, what makes you think im that whining fucktard, shitpac? if i wanna be a shrieky bitch about that cunt aqua ill do it here. suck it up. keep on kissing her fat injun ass ya pathetic bitch. makes you 10 times worse then she is, defending the evil cunt
4/06/2012 12:25:00 AM
roflmfao to bad and i thought they were gonna have a chatroom wedding . tony was so in lurve with his belle, wut happened to the romance? lolol
=))
I would be DELIGHTED to see AQ leave the chat room for EVER :)
DITTO
Aq will be back. The bad ones always come back.
aq's already back; and tony and belle never left. :))
tony and belch were supposed to get married in the chatroom, with zorrois as priest, but zorro got drunk and fell off the bus. "doctor" franky also volunteered his services and found fresh herp sores on both of them, as well as a third ball on tony which was actually a partially-formed twin. justme, who was never a doctor, was examining belle's crusty black nips for signs of mastitis and siphoning off the excess discharge with his mouth when the entire thing was called off.
4/06/2012 10:30:00 PM
That is one of the most hideously explicit posts i have ever read.
yeah this aint reader's digest granny
hi osmo. april may be the cruelest month, but 81 comments on april 7th must be some sorta record for dap. cheers.
yeah anon bellea 4/07/2012 03:59:00 AM its an all time (s)low. Usually a hella lot more comments then this. Just be glad the heats on aqua for a change.
aqua has mental issues. the way she attacked steelers proves it. she has so much hate in her heart, god help her daughter and son in laws, having a bitching cow like that for a mother in law
steelers is ok, though he may be a bit of a pit bull sometimes. if steelers is chewing on some dumbfuck muslim's leg for three hours, it means one less tard in my face.
aquamarine_gem1: april and you are getting off thinking about someone being raped. sick shit.
aquamarine_gem1: justy quit pissing on people here and then forcing people to pat your head for being a rape victim. idiot
aquamarine_gem1: justy was the rape good?
so this is a fucking great example of aq the evil cunt, being spiritually hurt in chat? this is aq getting off on someone talking about how she was raped. sick bitch aq always got to be the center of attention. aq get help u sick ole bitch
aquamarine_gem1: hands in the air Catholic Mass embarresses me
why? fucking bitch? is it cuz your not actually a catholic, your just some drunk ole injun squaw that dont belong anywhere fuck off and die u asshole
aquamarine_gem1: TORI YOU HAVE A LONG LIFE AHEAD OF YOU TO ALWAYS BE SO ANTI WHATEVER THE HELL YOUR PARISH IS UP TO. DAMN I AM TIRED JUST HEARING YOU ALL THESE YEARS.
ingeniero_e: tori, somebody peed in her wheaties, pay her no mind
aquamarine_gem1: SHE'S NEVER GOING TO DATE YOU. GIVE UP
siren_tori: i prefer to take the high road ingen
aquamarine_gem1: HIGH ROAD? BITCHING NONSTOP ABOUGT YOUR
PARISH?
aquamarine_gem1: WHAT HIGH ROAD IS THAT? DO TELL!
ingeniero_e: You dont see tori, using all caps, she definitely is on the high road
bank.on_it: ingeniero and aquamarine are like two siblings, always stirring then shying away like, who me???
Aq suffers from a narcissistic personality disorder and fragile self esteem. She really should get help.
aq is vile
hey osmo, havent seen any funny input in dumbass by you for a while
hope all is ok with you
it was good seeing sam in the room, even for a few minutes. happy easter to dumpster and a4!
To Osmo, Corp, Sammy and all Have a Happy and Blessed Easter
Os and corp Happy Easter :)
alimex
thank you for the mention, I also would like to wish corp and os baby a very happy Easter, also i would like to annouce that the A4 has reopened the comments, but not all stories will be on the rooms.
sam xx
etobuhaypa: Satan is not sin. Satan is a fallen angel who chose to turn away from God. When God created the angels, he created them good and gave them the free will to choose to love him or turn away from him.
kpeg2004: How do you know there is really a God?
brighteyes142: many angels were deceaved by him to
brighteyes142: and go the boot with him
brighteyes142: to deceve us and torture us
brighteyes142: i hope his days are done
wmahhhhhh: nice talk with you guys gonna go
brighteyes142: i want to see him gone
brighteyes142: thats all thats it
brighteyes142: and all men who think they are better then God will have same fate as the devil does
kpeg2004: Nice talk for a cayholic christian,bright!
brighteyes142: keg go to bed
kpeg2004: bright,go to hell
brighteyes142: wow u a nasty bad woman
kpeg2004: no,I am just defending myself, something I should have done a long time ago,in this chatroom!
brighteyes142: so u want to show ur true self ha peg?
roomingfree: your always on a soapbox defending some bullshlt in here pegs hubby
brighteyes142: telling catholics to go to hell?
kpeg2004: I kick your butt
brighteyes142: try it
kpeg2004: catholics
brighteyes142: from now on u will not get me to chat with u about anything
kpeg2004: yea bright
brighteyes142:
kpeg2004: I am so hurt!
brighteyes142: how can u hurt u cold harted woman
brighteyes142: see ya
cfd_11977 what's wrong with you kpeg?
kpeg2004: cfd,I am haven fun,letting loose
kpeg is a nutjob
she definitely is a nut job , always has been, Why she comes in here is beyond me.
hope u all had a blessed easter
kpeg2004: That is me, Homie
kpeg2004: shy and cute and middleaged
ROFLMAO hahahahahahahahahaha
SHY & CUTE!!!!! ???
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
brighteyes is the room's left nut and kpeg is the right
brighteyes is like granny clampett.kpeg is elly mae age 60. still dumb after all these yrs
kpeg is dumb, insane, old, horny, angry, not too big on personal hygiene .....
yeh she said she dont wash her hands after goin to the bathroom, yukkkkkkkkk, you wouldnt wanna eat in her home
newname_kelp: is PROUD MARY back from lent and in here??
newname_kelp: ANYONE KNOW WHO afra-3 is?????
newname_kelp: hint: other name is pm
newname_kelp: Afra/proud Mary
newname_kelp: Yesssss..has never seen you in person in fact
newname_kelp: lol
newname_kelp: we shall see...
newname_kelp: Mary back from her penance
proud_mary_96: why hello Kelp
proud_mary_96: Long time no see
proud_mary_96: ty krazy
proud_mary_96: elmo
proud_mary_96: No never
proud_mary_96: maybe one day
proud_mary_96: Gentle hello
proud_mary_96: I am not kelp
proud_mary_96: gosh he left
proud_mary_96: might be another 6/7 weeks before I see him again
proud_mary_96: Who is JOAN ?
proud_mary_96: where you work I guess
proud_mary_96 is on Client:Yzak Protocol:YMSGV102 Server:cs210.msg.sp1 Version:8.93.00 posted 11 times Lag 0 Secs
proud mary is a mental old fool, she drags her newname kelp name in to pretend he is some man who is interested in her, lol. She is totally off her head
belleatchantry: hany don't try to write abarbgic, it comes out in code
ROFL
quinlan_accountlocked: mr 17 yr old was given a Kindle last week....I wish he'd had that in elementary school
quinlan_accountlocked: job, he has severe reading learning disabilities....so the point, the school diddn't know how to teach him
sooooooo, quins son is a retard, why dont that surprise me??
leave the kid alone
you got a problem with quin take it up with her. leave her son alone. children are innocent and are offlimits
it's called payback
wtf has quin ever done to you, so as you go after her kids? payback? for what?
quin has stalked members of cc1 to the point of writing to the bishop of there diocese and trying to humiliate them. incluing the families and children. she can dish out the crap so she ought to take it. might think twice about criticizing other ppls kids now we know shes got one with a learning disability and the other has a baby, collects welfare checks, but isnt married. nice job quin-----not
quin is a single mom, like mom ect
if the chatter whining about quinlan (maybe the same one whining about aqs)wants some dap credibility, it's a simple matter to confront her in the room and post the results here. it's been done by other chatters who had issues with the likes of mix, buttinzki, marcus, tony, makabe, poh, belle, mariejoy, and maybe a hundred others. posting venomous, no-point shit like "quin has a retarded son" and expecting other chatters to laugh about it, calling it "payback," tells dap readers a whole lot about that anon's failings, not quin's. all those two short posts from quin herself say is that she loves her children, and values life. anon's furious spinning counts for crap. nice job, anon .... NOT.
Quin has done a great job bringing up both her boys and I know she is proup of both of them. she has raised them in the Catholic tradition, and for a nameless person to attack her family is a sign of being a coward. the issue of what quin has done or said has nothing to do with the attack on her her son.
sam xx
4/11/2012 02:28:00 AM
quin can be abrasive and has verbally attacked people in chat. but I have NEVER seen quin go after and attack someone elses child. again if you have a problem with quin tell her directly about it. leave her family the heck alone
FYI Learning Disabilities is not Mental Retardation. Learning Disabilities means you have a NORMAL to HIGH IQ but your ACHIEVEMENT is below the 80th percentile. Mental Retardation is scoring BELOW on BOTH. Those of us with ADHD and LD are tired of being called RETARDS. Guess what..thank US for most of your inventions you numbnutz.
catholic_pimpernel: Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955
gentlepeace10: so how old was einstein when he died
catholic_pimpernel: he was 76
gentlepeace10: he died young
ffs u cats r thick as mince
4/11/2012 09:13:00 AM
good post - i myself have ADD or equivalent to. thank you.
corp__
dragonstone00: om nom nom nom nap
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: i got a denture
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: sticks my teeth in and bites dragonstones leg
dragonstone00: twitches in sleep
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: and walks off
dragonstone00: tries it again
dragonstone00: then tries to eat summer
dragonstone00: does naughty dragon things
dragonstone00: eep
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: parrot dragonstone tried to eat me how wude
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: sticks my teeth back in
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: bites dragonstone neck
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: jumps on dragonstones back
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: bites dragonstone
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: jumps off dragonstone
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: and goes to my corner
these 2 assholes make me wanna puke with the dumbass roleplay crap
the more i see SCHMUKHORNFROSCH (Steelers) the more i see that he definitly is going off the deep end. does he drink or ,on and or off certain meds? He really need counseling.It's just not right ,all the name and he bitches worse than an old lady.he goes on and on and on. and yes before you say it I keep him iggied. but i see all the responses to him.
chad_iop: and steelers said we would fuck each other and call for the church to change
for one, chad is a fat fucking liar. he bitched about steeler for hours and hours and the more he told his story the bigger his fucking lies. kinda like bellea. steelers didnt say that. i wish chad would fuck off and quit goin on about his dumb LBGT fantasies. FOR FUCK SAKE QUIT IT ALREADY. I JUST GONE IN THE ROOM AND HE IS STILL TALKING ABOUT STEELERS!
chad_iop: steelers also thinks gay catholics shouldn't meet together
chad_iop: if you get a group of gay catholics in the same room it will be an orgy according to steelers
chad_iop: lennon..I had the idea that a group of lgbt catholics live together is a quasi-monastic celibate family
chad_iop: and mutually support each other in celibacy
chad_iop: and steelers said we would fuck each other and call for the church to change
chad_iop: heaven forbid lgbt catholics get any support
chad_iop: lesbian gay bi trans
chad_iop: evidently to people like steelers ...we are just to go off and hide and never talk to anybody about any of our issues
chad_iop: that all we know how to do is screw
chad_iop: what is sad...it makes me wonder if the bishops don't believe the same thing
chad_iop: yea I go to AA to learn how to drink
chad_iop: and the church already has Courage
chad_iop: the gay recovery 12 stepgroup
chad_iop: but the reason I want a "home" for us...so we can have more than just a meeting
chad_iop: a family
chad_iop: a group that doesn't take sides
chad_iop: just supports each other
chad_iop: last time I was part of COURAGE...all they wanted to do is rant about "those OTHERS"
chad_iop: I frankly don't want to live my elder years in a house all by myself as a celibate
chad_iop: I want something MORE
chad_iop: like brothers and sisters
chad_iop: so to speak
chad_iop: somebody we can talk to and take to the docotr
chad_iop: anthony...that IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT FOR THE 1ooth tiem
chad_iop: how many TIMES do I HAVE TO SAY CELIBATE
chad_iop: damn
chad_iop: I am talking about physically LIVING In a home ALONE
chad_iop: not sharing A BED
chad_iop: hi alimex
chad_iop: heaven forbid a group of gay catholics live out life together mutually supporting each other's celibacy
chad_iop: so they don't die alone
chad_iop: zorpet..if I have a female roomate...they think I am shacking up
chad_iop: if I have a male roomate they think I am in a gay relattisonship
chad_iop: if I live alone....I die allone
chad_iop: a group of people together would be less scandelous I thinkg
chad_iop: fyi Fr. Mychal Judge the preist who died in 911 was openly gay just an FYI
chad_iop: and "gasp" CELIBATE too
chad_iop: elmo...a gay bake sale....that would be worth spending money on
chad_iop: fabulous sweets
chad_iop: anthony..that is why I said a GROUP
chad_iop: not a couple
chad_iop: men AND women
chad_iop: accountability
chad_iop: who bart
chad_iop: haven't seen his posts
YAWN
annon: post 4/11 @04:40:00
Its obvious you are steelers, and you did say that and infered it more than once.
you both should keep quiet and iggy each other . Grow up steelers :/anon . the way you talk you could never hide.
^^^^ fucktard above. its obvious youre a brain dead moron. i AM NOT STEELERS im a woman, asshole. i was watching from the sidelines. you old women attack steelers 24-7. grow the fuck up yourselves, buncha gumflappin fishwives
LMAO! he never gives up
steelers gumflapped poh into a coma, but now the big bad b00ta's gone, he still yaks about him for hours on end. in a perfect world, out of sight ought to be out of mind.
4/12/2012 05:51:00 AM and youre still yakking on about steelers? lmfao
4/12/2012 05:37:00 AM ya still think im steelers ya idiot? LMFAO lemme see its 6-30am in NYC. an its 8-30pm where im at. if ya want i can pretend ta be steelers. zat ok wit u? ROFLMFAO
hey listen up everybruddy im steelers
hey listen up everybruddy im steelers
hey listen up everybruddy im steelers
hey listen up everybruddy im steelers
hey listen up everybruddy im steelers
hey listen up everybruddy im steelers
=))
ok dom .... oops steelers
hahahahahaha dom and steelers i luvz u guys. u get da blame alla da time =))
is the real steelers even awake yet? :))
chad_iop: I just have no use for a man like tht
rubyshoes2000: yikes Chad
chad_iop: that
rubyshoes2000: that's not nice
krazywriter: he IS hateful, true
rubyshoes2000: are we talking about the same Steeler?
chad_iop: yes
chad_iop: he is hateful,vile,bigoted,anddemonic
rubyshoes2000: I like him he's a nice man.
I THOUGHT RUBY WOULD HAVE HAD MORE SENSE. OBVIOUSLY THICK AS MINCE, THAT ONE
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: dragonstone no high fives for me huh?
dragonstone00: you would send me flying across the room
dragonstone00: is a tiny little dragon
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: lol dragonstone id high five gently
dragonstone00: whose getting tickled?
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: gives dragonstone a gentle high 5
dragonstone00: gives it back...falls backwards
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: picks the baby dragon back up
cuddlingwolf: It looked like I should jump in there and separate them or something, LOL
cuddlingwolf: brb.. I need socks.. mah toes are cold
dragonstone00: attacks said toes
dragonstone00: i want to do a roleplay but i can never get anyone to do a longterm one with me
dragonstone00: usually it scarespeople off when they realize they have to put effort into it
chad_iop: everytime I hear "roleplay" ..I am reminded ofthe time I took my younger cousin to a gaming store
chad_iop: there was a big table of a bunch of morbidly obese people that appeared to not have bathed
chad_iop: playing some kind of roleplayinggame
dragonstone00: those people piss me off
chad_iop: not my cup of tea
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: why dragon?
dragonstone00: they think roleplaying is cyber
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: nope role playing isnt cyber necessarily unless someone wants to do that
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: role playing is just about having fun
dragonstone00: the way i roleplay is its telling a story and seeing where it goes
dragonstone00: chad is a troll best left to be ignored cuddles
cuddlingwolf: Chad told me I was a closet case
cuddlingwolf: the only thing in my closet is clothes
cuddlingwolf: (fabulous clothes, I might add)
cuddlingwolf: I wear a tail to wal-mart, LOL... so yeah definitely Out
what the hell? GET A LIFE!
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: sits the baby dragon down and gets out the chain saw
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: hold still
dragonstone00: hides
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: baby those back claws got to go
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: revs up the chainsaw
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: trims those claws
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: there
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: done....good as new
THE ROLE PLAYING BETWEEN THOSE TWO IS GETTING DOWNRIGHT CREEPY
kpeg2004: rooming what is a bidet?
kpeg is 57 years old
belleatchantry: we need to love all Gods children
belleatchantry: a bidet is good stephen
belleatchantry: lol stephen it isnt
belleatchantry: its not a toilet, its a means of sitting and washing your nether regions
nether regions???? lmfao
belleatchantry is also 57 years old
belleatchantry's netherest part is her head; and she is 71 or 72 years old.
kpeg don't wash her hands after number one, so she won't be sprinklin her lawn at a bidet anytime soon.
OMG! LMAO
if mordechai and dragon keep on with that weird ass shit, they'll end up chopped into giblets in the back of some perv's van. then 5 years of talk shows for that moron cuddles, with him sobbing about how he met both of them on the net.
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: stath where do you get your legal information from perry mason
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: or law and order
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: they can not judge a verdict on 1 JUROR
stath_222: Mord, so a person cant disagree with you wihout you insulting?
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: a hung jury is a TIED JURY
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: meaning 6 and 6
stath_222: first call us all racist who disagree now Im stupid?
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: and then the judge has to break the tie
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: that comment is stupid
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: that is not how law works
stath_222: Mord, for a person to be found guilty, they must ALL say guilty
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: again not true
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: if the guilty is the majority so be it
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: if not guilty is the majority so be it
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: if it goes into 6 to 6 tie
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: the judge breaks it
stath_222: Mord clearly you are a moron with IQ less then shoe size, you want to be this stupid and call everyone else a racist, enjoy the bin dumbass
cstormrider1: Stath I know he did that with me too.
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: stath no you are and enough of you
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: you have no concept of law
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: and sitting in your nasty underwear eating popcorn and watching perry mason doesnt make you an expert on law
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: cstorm your a racist.....go back to your klan meeting steelers
mordechai_the_hebrew_dragon: go watch perry mason with stath infection
4/12/2012 10:23:00 AM You are wrong Anon. I'm not as thick as mince, I just happen to like and respect Steeler.
You're no better than the cowardly anonymous here who attack the children of other chatters, and call them retards, while hiding behind the computer screen. It's time you all stopped that because when people hear you talk that way they form an opinion about you that I don’t think any self-respecting person wants to be associated with. While you're using words like that, remember those people with ADD or autism are ten times more creative than you are, and have IQs well above average.
Ruby
Ruby, what you don't get is that quin has attacked a few chatters' kids in horrible ways and has never apologized for doing so.....doesn't matter if it was before your time in that chatroom,,,,,,,,,,just matters that she did do it and whatever someone may say to her in anger,,,, she has earned it....she has been one of the steakiest, most backstabbing, vengeful and ugly chatters in that room.....she's evil, period!! wait, you will find out, just disagree with her and other chatters, that's when you find what people are made of.......
belleatchantry: phillip I think you are retarded, yhou don't follow do you?
so, chickenshit anon: still can't confront quinlan face-on, and still can't post anything in here except for baseless assertions and libel. and now you're going after ruby. you have nothing on either of them. and picking on some learning-disabled kid who's minding his own business and doesn't even chat: that makes you the rat turd from hell. you can't bring it, so shut the fuck up. chickenshit bawk bawk bawk squirt.
quinlan went after several learning disabled kids of chatters, are you kidding?????i didn't go after ruby, dimwit,,,, i responded to her post....good try at stirring the pot.....again,,, people pm each other like crazy when quinlan's in that room,,,, telling people what she's about and to be very careful what they say to her and never ever pm with her,,,,,,because she saves all pms only to use them to attack,,,,,,she's pure evil and is more guilty than any one going after other people's kids..........
and you can't show quinlan doing that, because it never happened. chickenshit liar.
misscats54033: anthony quit playing with your pickle
misscats54033: get a girlfriend man!
the name looked a bit off, but it was still hilarious. :))
anthony.catholic72: sags is a joke on room 1
lmao,,seems tony is the biggest joke =))
tony and his pickle, boils and her bidet
gettin them through a prolonged estrangement
but kentucky margaret (gummed-up jeanette)
wins first prize for best dried arrangement
4/13/2012 10:20:00 PM
in all the years I've been coming to chat I have NEVER seen quin verbally attack a child..why do you insist on lying about it? seems to me that you're doing enough stirring of the pot on your own
danielle_2724: are you a pedophine anthony?
anthony.catholic72: I don't answer such stupidity.
danielle_2724: dont get angry anthony.. just admit it
anthony.catholic72: Dani?
anthony.catholic72: Bite me.
danielle_2724: good luck to you anthony.. stay away from the children
anon, quin doesn't VERBALLY attack anyone,,,,,,, remember she doesn't have ears, LOL, yeah right..........she's too chickenshit to get on the mic.....quin's a liar,,,,,,,,,gossiper,,,,,,,,backstabber,,,,and attacks other people's children when it suits her need.......it always comes back around, quin......asswhipe
and you still can't post her attacking anyone. chickenshit. you're not only a pathetic moaner; you're boring the hell out of everyone in dap. bawk bawk bawk squirt brrrap gurgle bawk.
this is me cloning chickenshit ,,,, i HATE quin ,,,,, bawk ,,,,, ALL CAPS make me look so SERIOUS ,,,,, poooot ,,,, i really got nothin on quin ,,,,,,, she just beat my ass ragged without even going on mike maybe about 38 times ,,,,,, dribble ,,,,, these manic commas are annoying even me ,,,,, cluck cluck cluck ,,,,,,,, yeah she went after someone's kids ,,,,,,, SPLORK! ,,,,,,, whoa that was a big one ,,,,,, tripled my asshole's radius ,,,,, shit it surely sucks being me ,,,,, cackle
you're pathetic...........quin..............asswhipe..................
quin, your attacks go way back,,,,,,,just because someone can't post them because they're not as obsessed as you are and don't save such things,,,,,,doesn't mean it never happened........i got pms the other day telling me about what quin does on a certain blog and in the room........and also from someonoe who's child was attacked by quin 7 years ago......quin attacked anyone talking about their kids,,,,,,,then posted shit about them on a blog......NOW the shoe is on the other foot, LOL,,,,,all she does is talk about her pathetic private life,,,,,just what she used to attack people about years ago.........so, quin, people do remember and you had to know the shit would come back around to you sooner or later.........LOSER
yep anon, quin dont stop at attacking chatters, she attacks children of chatters, i have seen it. sure enuff she hasnt been around chat much of late but some of us have good memories. u know what makes me sick is losers like cats and aqua aint much better, but like 3 old witches they back each other up. quin is a LOSER lemme spell it L.O.S.E.R. and her kids aint nothin to be proud of. SO SUCK IT THE FUCK UP
quinlan_accountlocked: I love being in the sunshine, I find it relaxing
quinlan_accountlocked: basking in the glorious sun is heavenly to some, a nice time to reflect and pray
so beached whales reflect and pray, who knew?
quinlan_accountlocked: cats, I heard from one of me Australian cousins....says Mr. married looks like our grandfather....exact same body type
yeah, moby dick lookalikes run in da family
quinlan_accountlocked: mrs married says baby has my family's pixie ears
let,s hope baby dont inherit your family,s shrek physique
hey chickenshit ,,,,,, it's spelled ASSWIPE ,,,,, never wiped your own ass, have you? ,,,,,, and i'm not quin ,,,,, you shitforbrains ,,,,, wanna threaten to "eviscerate" me too? ,,,,, hahahaha ,,,,,,, angry little fuckwit
btw you didn't get pms the other day .... you get it every day ,,,,, sounds like quin's having a great time in the sun and you can't take it ,,,,, hahahaha ,,,,,,, turd goblin
"yep anon" ,,,,,, are you shittin me, trying to look like two chatters ,,,,, if chickenshit has been stalking quin for years but can't post a single bad thing she said ,,,,, chickenshit must live a sad fucked up life ,,,,,, suck it up
afra_3: is that the real aq
afra_3: or a clone?
afra_3: well if you are aq, your posting to steeler a few weeks back, were BAD, I saw them on the blog
anthony.catholic72: Yes afra...aqs will say the most horrible things
aquamarine_gem1: AFRA YOUR VALUE JUST LOWERED ABOUT 99% FOR ADMITTING YOU GO IN FOR BLOG GOSSIP
afra_3: every other word was a F***
aquamarine_gem1: AFRA IT IS FUCK NOT f***
afra_3: and she says that this room is making her unspirtual....
aquamarine_gem1: DUNA SOMEONE GOSSIPS ABOUT VISITING A BLOG AND CUSSES HERE AND YOU BLAME ME
misscats5403: I wonder why anyone would visit a blog?
aquamarine_gem1: CATS BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB
aquamarine_gem1: gossiper of blogs afra started this unsavory situation ... pitiful behavior.
aquamarine_gem1: afra started it then signed out of that name
aquamarine_gem1: afra's fonts were well blue and fluffy
aquamarine_gem1: afra is proud mary hiding out as afra so she can gossip
aquamarine_gem1: now if you all do not see that for what it is worth ... hiding out to gossip coming back with another nick and forgetting to change fonts
ingeniero_e: oh no!!! somebody changed their nic and not their fonts?????
aquamarine_gem1: ingen, yes, in order to be a horrible gossip
danger_krissyvanbiteme: is that blog still around? holy smokes
misscats5403: I still do not understand why anyone would go to a gossip blog
aquamarine_gem1: danger i have no idea. only sick people need gossip blogs
danger_krissyvanbiteme: thats true
marci_zeplin: cats, i have no clue
misscats5403: marci neither do I
quinlan_accountlocked: my charge is down for her nap, what have I missed?
aquamarine_gem1: quin well "afra" came in bitching about me in the gossip blog she read up on
aquamarine_gem1: i cant believe the loser still is putting on a gossip blog about strangers in a chat room
afra aka THICKMARY busted!!!!!!!!!
i don't know quin that well, but she has always been polite and gracious to me. yesterday or the day before, i did see her in cc1, and after greeting each other and asking about each other's health, she said she
"had it better than she deserved." those are the actuations of someone who is humble, honest, and joyfully living the christian life. her friends will confirm that is the real quin; and i hope the lurker was there to see it too.
anon, don't be fooled by what you think is nice in that chatroom,,,,,,just fair warning...she does that all the time to sucker people in.....she is sneaky and you can't trust her.......there I told you, if you see her true colors,,,,you'll know they are real
misscats5403: I wonder why anyone would visit a blog?
FFS yeh like u dont cats? Lying shitsack
misscats5403: I still do not understand why anyone would go to a gossip blog
aquamarine_gem1: danger i have no idea. only sick people need gossip blogs
these 2 fucktards are the biggest gossips, look at em, like statler and waldorf in muppet show
4/14/2012 09:00:00 PM
what the fuck are you drinking? Quin "humble, honest, joyfully christian"?????
typical, aq and cats gossiping about afra when shes not there, and whining about her gossip about the blog. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA typical they both kiss osmo and corps ass when there in the room, but bitch about the dumpster
idiots
anon 11:40:00 pm: whatever the fuck you're drinking, it aint working :))
btw: ask me about the dumpster when i'm in the room and i'll give you the link. and fuck you still got nothin on quin. :P
link? hahahahahahahaha you dumb or wut? who needs shit on quin,shes wut she is, a fat slag that hangs out with other fat slags like aq and cats
if afra/proudmary is a different chatter from chickenshit, she might do well by following ruby's example, save the last tatters of her self-respect, and dissociate herself totally from chickenshit and anyone like that. if she and chickenshit are one, well, the only option is psychiatric therapy. bawk splat. keep em comin chickenshit i need a good laugh.
chickenshit is a wonder of nature cause s/he's a scrote without balls. if the shitforbrains is still too much of a moaning coward to confront anyone in the room, here is fine by me. :)
4/15/2012 01:43:00 AMwho the fuck are you chickenshit, the lone ranger?
anon 4/15/2012 01:02:00 AM really hates the sight of three fat people enjoying themselves cause chickenshit got worms and has to drag his bony ass by his front paws whenever his lil buddies give his sphincters a tickle. enjoy the image, fartbreath.
4/15/2012 02:16:00 AM: anonymity cuts both ways, turd gobbler. so suck it up
4/15/2012 02:16:00 AM the sign on the door says "osmosis bin lederhosen," and he aint me. he's been very good about making this place a forum where chatters can be themselves and speak their minds. in many ways it's a freer place than cc1, where bullies, b00tas and room sheriffs have come and gone. i'm not even going to post the link to his rules page; it's right on main dumpster.
so i never claimed to be the lone ranger, but if you want to be an underhanded, manipulative, cowardly chickenshit in here or in there, don't expect everyone to just swallow your crap whole. your bad behavior speaks only to your character, not anyone else's.
and guess what: tomorrow, i could start or follow a whole nother thread, and you'll still be a lame dumber-than-tard, making up gossip and raving at the walls.
4/15/2012 04:08:00 AM yep youre the lone ranger alrite, from where i is sittin youre da one doin alla da rantin an ravin
bad behavior??? not just the lone ranger but principal goodman?? wanna me to write out 100 lines? LMFAO
damm 4:33:00 am and chickenshit's still at it. take a valium or ten, yo sorry ass must be tired from where you is sittin. laters chickie seeya tommorrow (maybe.)
damm 5:03:00 and da lone derangers still at it. Didya stay up l8 specially for me???????? heehaww
good.news0001: floridaz, iggied, so much for the egotist with an aura of self-centered importance
I couldnt have said it better myself
well goodnews: good you specified which one. there seem to be at least a dozen of those floating around.
belleatchantry: am presently researching my ancestry, its fascinating and compelling
she was presently studying thomas aquinas last week,what a bullshitter,lmfao
chestypuller3: any theologians here (besides krazywriter)
she is presently sucking the lard out of the newspaper they wrapped her fish and chips in while researching someone else's ancestry.
tony's a theologian (tries to keep a serious face while tumbling balls)
belleatchantry: devils food is a bit too chocalately for me
hahahahaha
belleatchantry: I had an american friend who lived in des moines
foruboatdrinks: bell lol you have american friends all over the usa lol
LMFAO aint that the truth
belleatchantry: I do boats, thankfully, but this friend came to stay with me
foruboatdrinks: well heck I'll come visit if I get an invite lol
belleatchantry: sure boats, open
foruboatdrinks: ok if I ever get there your on the list lol
belleatchantry: yes, dragons don't grow teeth until they are at least a hundred
LMFAO bell sure changed the topic real quick hahahahahaha
belleatchantry: yes elmo is very up on plato
belleatchantry: me, I got the grist on thomas aquinas
ffs is she auditioning for the sopranos?
4/16/2012 11:34:00 PM
rofl
the role for carmela's charmingly acidic, gin-swilling english grandmother, bobbi jo soprano, is now on open audition. bring your own blue nylon track suit and gold necklace spelling out your name.
bulrider55: mix did you hear that the nba players want to get paid for being in the olympics..
bulrider55: yes, they said they should get paid..
bulrider55: before people didn't want blacks and made fun of them, now they want to get paid to represent our country...
bulrider55: America is a Black nation now..
mix_ali: ricks in NY the Elite are trying to teach the Mexicans and Latinos they are Black
bulrider55: Mix I am white so I am not affected..
Post a Comment
<< Home