Monday, August 01, 2011

August 2011


Now Open DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

305 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: when i was a young father, i was so strict with my children that I said, i prefer having my children well disciplined than LOVED by them.



justme_61934: but I found out, we must discipline our children TEMPERED WITH LOVE.

8/01/2011 06:44:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

Media Release – 2nd June 2011. Announcing the release of Canterbury Earthquake Fundraiser compilation CD “We Will Rise Again” The loss and images of Canterbury’s recent devastating series of earthquakes, affected all of New Zealand and prompted music industry independents Aly Cook & Johnny Croot to work together, pull resources and favours on a volunteer basis and at speed to compile a unique compilation CD album to help the people of Christchurch. We Will Rise Again will soon be available

os I hope you don't mind me putting this here ?

thank you sam xx

8/01/2011 07:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you get it from here>>
http://wewillriseagain.com/

8/01/2011 07:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: anthony, it is chat. The subtleties of spelling are set aside.

8/01/2011 10:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orthodox_chad: the only animal products I eat are eggs, cheeses and yogurt

8/01/2011 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roomingfree: i couldnt let a stranger give me a massage, i would be so tense i could crack walnuts between the cheeks of my ass

8/01/2011 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dot_com_lady: ß belle are you 36?

belleatchantry: no dotcom

dot_com_lady: oh younger

belleatchantry: no notcom

belleatchantry: yahoo nor me has changed it since I came to chat

belleatchantry: anyone of account can know how long that is

dot_com_lady: so your in your 40s now

belleatchantry: I could well be dotcom

dot_com_lady: 50s

alimex_137: I have no problem with my age

belleatchantry: 70s, 80s, who knows



roflmao

8/01/2011 02:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a lady never tells her age, so why the fuck is belleatchantry holding back?

8/01/2011 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Good to see August is shaping up to be Business as Usual.
_______________________________

Sammy, no problem,
you are more than welcome to post such info.
________________________________

I posted a music clip to the Dirty Random Harvest page. You may or may not like it, but seriously go check out her site for some awesome covers.
_________________________________

If i was one of Justme's children...
I would have committed patricide at the age of 3 or maybe 4...
even then it would have been called senicide and self defense, probably would have been given a medal by the president of the Philippines.
One other point...
the mere thought of being the recipient of Justme's love is enough to make anyone drop off this mortal coil.


Cheerz!

8/02/2011 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

proud_mary_96: Its gone 11pm here

sassycats5403: lol Mary by 11pm I am always in bed and sound asleep

proud_mary_96: cats yes but you get up early ..........I dont

proud_mary_96: I am a late bird

sassycats5403: Yes Mary I do rise early


cats rises early and is in chat all day long

8/02/2011 06:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frank_bicsm_prays: I did sue ATT mexico after one Week ATT changed their name cause a guy shouted at me, he insulted me, and also the ATT guy was very bad and i was very nice like always

frank_bicsm_prays: I told ATT mexico ATT USA will know about this and they knew about this incident, I got charged for something i didnt buy

frank_bicsm_prays: etc etc

frank_bicsm_prays: fock ATT

frank_bicsm_prays: mexico

frank_bicsm_prays: ATT USA is prety good

woodworkingsam: ok franky stop

8/02/2011 07:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she_had_some_horses_972_972: I like Jesus, I like Jesus....turning water into wine...like a wizard



This heifer needs to go away

8/02/2011 10:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sounds drunk

8/03/2011 01:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: See, isnt that strange...
anthony.catholic72: Ruby is always here on time
anthony.catholic72: Yet this morning...no Ruby
anthony.catholic72: Almost like she is hunkering down
anthony.catholic72: lol

8/03/2011 06:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: Miss Shannon. if you would just tell me your most sensitive part of your anatomy, i would touch it and make you smile

8/03/2011 07:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: 7. Masons of higher degrees are allowed to lie to those masons of lower degrees. Just like MUSLIMS, they are allow to lie to Infidels and they consider Catholics and Christians as infidels.

justme_61934: 8. Freemasonry is a SECRET RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION that members who devulged their secrets vowed to pay answer for their lives if they did tell their secrets to rthe public.

xx_i_am_the_messiah_xx: you got it right there, justme.

xx_i_am_the_messiah_xx: and I thought you were mad originally...

xx_i_am_the_messiah_xx: My next door neighbour was a freemason when I was a kid

dom_charlie: How terrible

dom_charlie: Did you have to move?

xx_i_am_the_messiah_xx: he'd disappear down to "the Lodge" every Friday night and not come home til the next afternoon...

xx_i_am_the_messiah_xx: with no memory of the night before.

dom_charlie: DRUNK?

xx_i_am_the_messiah_xx: They distroyed his mind in the end

xx_i_am_the_messiah_xx: to cover their evil deeds from his memory

dom_charlie: what evils ?

xx_i_am_the_messiah_xx: They were probly dosing him up on pcp or something like that



ROFLMAO TOO FUNNY

8/03/2011 07:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cats seams to think freemasons dont drug ppl? she needs a reality check

8/03/2011 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she_had_some_horses_972_972: oh proud....my priest is a living saint I sware!

bIY SHE CHANGES HER MIND ALOT, dint she say alot diffent a few weeks ago?

8/03/2011 06:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didnt*

8/03/2011 06:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: I always feel safe when I see you Martial Art Karate Expert MIX ALI in the room. More power to you

8/03/2011 09:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grendal_axethrower: men just can't think straight when we see (o)(o)'s

grendal_axethrower: well unless you're gay that is

justme_61934: It appears Friend Grendal that you are BOOBS ORIENTED. Are you?

8/03/2011 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anonymous said...

cats seams to think freemasons dont drug ppl? she needs a reality check

8/03/2011 10:25:00 AM


Cats is a dressmaker?

8/04/2011 12:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/01/2011 08:20:00 PM

cause belleatchantry ain,t no lady, she,s a goddam furnikkity ole women, 70 year of age by my reckonin

8/04/2011 04:02:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

Aug. 3, 2011

belleatchantry: talking about unhealthy images, went for my gym session yesterday, there was a young woman so so very thin, sure she shouldn't have been exercising

belleatchantry: poor thing, legs and arms like sticks, first time I saw her

belleatchantry: yes, I don't understand how the instructor let her, surely she needs all the calories she can get?

belleatchantry: we was paying a lot of attention to her, which was good, but I just couldn't get why she was exercising

belleatchantry: unless her physician made a kind of deal with her, like exercise but put on x amount of weight?

belleatchantry: hopefully someone is keeping an eye on her

belleatchantry: the gym instructor is very professional im sure he knew what he was doing

belle obviously has never set foot in a gym as shown by her lack of knowledge that even thin people go to the gym to "bulk up", for strength, and stamina to prep for a marathon.

8/04/2011 04:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poopoo_happens joined the room

lucy iz back

8/04/2011 05:00:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

Aug. 4, 2011

ahizinyamekeyjean: where are you now?
belleatchantry: sitting at my computer ahiz
ahizinyamekeyjean: how are you/
belleatchantry: cooking a chicken curry and looking forward to to ahiz

belle, the vegan, cooking chicken curry - what a fuckin joke of a woman she is!

8/04/2011 05:01:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

Aug. 4, 2011

belleatchantry: best way behlerp, never tell the truth

belleatchantry: it always comes back on you

8/04/2011 05:04:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

Aug. 4, 2011

belleatchantry: behlerp, I never ate bean curd, you really think its good?
behlerp: i LOVE it
belleatchantry: oh you do?
belleatchantry: what do you cook with it behlerp
belleatchantry: its made with pork behlerp, ok
belleatchantry: that's fine then, cause im a meat eater

8/04/2011 05:05:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

Aug. 4, 2011

she_had_some_horses_972_972: tofu takes on the flavor of whatever its cooked with

belleatchantry: I hear it takes on the flavour of what you put with it?

8/04/2011 05:06:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

Aug. 4, 2011

belleatchantry: orientals eat cat and dog I believe behlerp

belleatchantry: asians generally eat them behlerp i think

rubyshoes2000: asians do not *generally* eat cats and dogs

dangerous_boobookitty: no they don't

8/04/2011 05:08:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

Aug. 4, 2011

rubyshoes2000: Joy we're talking about the movie Alive

belleatchantry: whether we would rather die than eat our friends

belleatchantry: I think I might welcome death

belleatchantry: eww

belleatchantry: how rank is it to eat someone?

rubyshoes2000: I don't think many vegans would eat flesh

belle would starve alright as she has no friends to "eat". i'm sure cannibals would find her "eww", way too much bad cholesterol.

8/04/2011 05:11:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

Belle's other IDs:

angels_into_heaven
hound_of_heavens
hound_of_the_most_high
cherry_nougat
faith_abiding
faith_enduring
fabio_okma
coco4real27
chiquita_charity
body_of_church
lady_immaculate

Belle also comes in the room in 2 names, also known as multiple log ins.

8/04/2011 05:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

proud_mary_96: where is Cats.........she is always here
proud_mary_96: 24/7

8/04/2011 05:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bellea has been acting kinda wierd, she talked to me personaly that she is vegetarien, yet she just said today that she eat meat. I dont no what to beleive anymore, bellea you got to be honest with us if were gonna be friends
gbu

8/04/2011 06:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle is a nucking fut, a kinda cross between she had some horses and peggy. total bullshit

8/05/2011 02:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like some belle sweetbreads szechuan style with chili and tofu, please. MMMmm mmmm so much better than dog. You can't even taste the belle cause the tofu's so good. And a nice chianti to wash everything down. Bottoms up!

8/05/2011 06:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rubyshoes2000: the room isn't so fun since Corporation and Samantha stopped coming.

8/05/2011 07:33:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Maybe Sam is on a bender and corp has upped his drug intake, I hate them, they always get to do the best stuff!
All I can do to relieve the boredom is to count the anti-belle posts or maybe scan the blog for signs of LWG.
Even CiGaylord's inebriation fails to inspire worthwhile banter, and as for that decrepit old toad Justme, he's like a scratched vinyl LP endlessly replaying the worst 10 seconds of the worst song ever.

Please Corp and Samual.... Y'all got ta come back.

Even the news of Lucy making a successful reentry brings little cheer for me, the fact that Vagina_Pohng isn't back will further ensure Smuttinzki maintains his pre-poh humdrum and nauseating lusting after the Jewish princess.

Cheerz!

8/05/2011 12:52:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

woodworkingsam: tarch amrgaret wil not let me have a lapaign

woodworkingsam: iot woudl be nice and tinder

woodworkingsam: pogts draging inthe back to cvlean them lieknew

woodworkingsam: cvia slip ema file

woodworkingsam: amigo nmicvwe women dont [post to get teh f bopmb at A man


Could someone tell the nasty ole relic he needs a pair of new glasses?

8/05/2011 03:46:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

Samantha is back

8/05/2011 09:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: 1) Belleatchantry has never, and will never interupt an online roasry; and anyone who testifies otherwise is a liar.

anthony.catholic72: 2) I will not cooperate with this rosary in any way until sags resigns.

anthony.catholic72: So pray all you want, I don't care.

anthony.catholic72: And claire has lied about us

anthony.catholic72: And I wont work with them

anthony.catholic72: I will ignore them

anthony.catholic72: I will not join your rosary because sags and claire said belle and I try to troll the rosary...

anthony.catholic72: This is a blatent lie

anthony.catholic72: I will never work with sags again


anthony.catholic72: I will not cooperate under current management

anthony.catholic72: Claire herself lied about us.

anthony.catholic72: Sags has lied about me many times.

anthony.catholic72: And I wont work wioth that.

8/06/2011 05:15:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

Invites os babe Behind the Green Door, knock only once and tell them Joe sent you, don't be late.
sam xx
grrrrrrrrrr at samual

8/06/2011 07:36:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I feel compelled to congratulate CiGaylord for his latest sortie against the Rosary Nazis. He has displayed great insight with his ability to reveal the truth about the evil Eva Braun MKII.
Of course the news of Senile Saggy (SS)Braun being a megalomaniac is hardly hot off the press, as a matter of fact, that CiGaylord is hell bent on directing all available negative energy toward the aging dictator is also hardly the latest. But, and it's a big BUTT...
The fact that he is still vying for the top position among the "Rosary Elite" brings joy to my heart. Like all good chatters, I enjoy watching a good argument, and until one comes along, this will do very nicely thanks!
_____________________________

Good to know Sammy is back on the trail.
Sammy, gimme some purple.
_____________________________

Does anyone know if that other blog is still around?
The blog I am talking about is the one that was having its URL posted here quite often.
The reason I am asking is because the pimping seems conspicuous in its absence.
______________________________

I noticed some time back, Cool_customer paid a visit to CC1, is he still about?
If he is, is he still the same PITA as before?
______________________________

Would I be forgiven for assuming that if Poh doesn't make an appearance now that Lucy is back, it is likely that he is lying six feet under somewhere?
Providing the authorities were notified, otherwise it's quite possible he's still sitting on his piss stained sofa holding a pack of Cheerios in one hand and a silicone phallus in the other.


Anyways, that's it from me.

Cheerz!

8/06/2011 08:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I joined facebook once, it scared me to death!
belleatchantry: I was a member for about ten minutes

8/06/2011 12:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who said lucy is back? when was that? do ya have her mixed up with just another chatter who's name is lucy?

8/06/2011 01:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangerous_boobookitty: HEY Lucy must be around, she just added me to facebook - speakin gof

8/06/2011 04:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gof?

8/06/2011 05:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I think I prefer Timbo's messiah complex.


I think I prefer cigays rosary leader complex

8/06/2011 06:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

attillathehunxx: i wanna see your picture

attillathehunxx: can i see your cam??

marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: LOL

attillathehunxx: i wanna see your nice smile and your beautiful boobs

marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: No you can't see my cam, I don't think you could handle my gargantuan manhood

8/06/2011 07:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: quis' battery to her car died so she had to go take care of that and I am watching the dog but one of them farted

userpat48: gee thanks

userpat48: light a match

marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: man if I were a dog I would sleep all day

marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: bow wow

marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: arf arf

8/06/2011 07:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: Anthony I think I can get done with my education degree in 2 1/2 yrs.
whatever happen to his paralegal degree

8/06/2011 07:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doesnt marshall sleep most of the day now or in chat and eat at mcdonalds?

8/06/2011 10:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many years has he been working on his paralegal thing????2 so far?

8/06/2011 10:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

braineblond2000: The people in Christian Chat chap my hiney. They such stupid say such stupiid things.

8/06/2011 10:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/06/2011 05:05:00 PM
hahahaha I think that was 'speaking of' but her g and the 'of' got put together making it gof..,,,,

8/07/2011 01:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/06/2011 07:18:00 PM

masterbates@sbcglobal needs to have a massive manhood to satisfy quis. She is morbidly obese, not the glamorus sex kitten he says she is lmao

8/07/2011 03:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: Excuse me Miss Isabella. You could talk in the room EVEN IF YOUR PUSSY IS WET.

8/07/2011 04:26:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

In response to the following...

---------------------------

Anonymous said...

who said lucy is back? when was that? do ya have her mixed up with just another chatter who's name is lucy?

8/06/2011 01:10:00 PM

-----------------------------

Sorry if this news is incorrect, I was assuming the following post was referring to our beloved LucyFur or AuntyGravity etc...

-----------------------------

Anonymous said...

poopoo_happens joined the room

lucy iz back

8/04/2011 05:00:00 PM

_____________________________

On the issue of marshallbates@sbcglobal.net and his legal aspirations. From memory, I recall he was but an infant when he entered into his legal apprenticeship. As a matter of fact, I am certain that he was no more than a tot, I remember clearly a certain photograph (circa 2008 +/-) titled "Baby Bates"
_____________________________

Once again Justme reveals himself in public.

Cheerz!

8/07/2011 11:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it time for marshallbates to make his bi-yearly speech on mic about what a waste of time chat is and how he is leaving chat and will never return? Marshall has only been making these speeches for the past 5 years or so ROFLMAO

8/07/2011 01:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: dogs and cats are eaten in parts of asia, is part of the culture
sassycats5403: ruby go to Korea...the peasants eat dog
rubyshoes2000: no Belle they're not
deeevadxb: now it's parts of asia
rubyshoes2000: She Had Horses said last week that American Indians eat cats and dogs too. It's nonsense.
sassycats5403: ruby, certain American Indians prior to 20th century ate dog but not anymore
grendal_axethrower: <got some spice for you
rubyshoes2000: eating domestic animals is NOT part of the culture in parts of Asia. Where did you get that from?
deeevadxb: where, axe??
belleatchantry: it is an asian preference now i believe cats
sassycats5403: ruby eating dog is part of the Korean culture
sassycats5403: ruby, if horses is native american, I shall eat my feathers
rubyshoes2000: any more than I believe Belle when she says *All Asians *generally* eat dog and cat*
belleatchantry: they breed them for eating
deeevadxb: same thing with the sweeping statement about asians
belleatchantry: cats
rubyshoes2000: Sass if Belle knows the dietary habits of Koreans or Asians I'll eat all of your feathers
belleatchantry: still in the phillipines they eat them?
deeevadxb: don't, cfd
notalanjackson: There are so few dogs in the Phillippines
sassycats5403: okay I just went and ask mr cats about the eating of cats and dogs by asians.....mr cats said " no they do not eat cats"; the practise of eating dog is now forbidden
rubyshoes2000: yw
rubyshoes2000: Thank you Sass.

8/07/2011 03:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

poopoo_happens joined the room

lucy iz back

8/04/2011 05:00:00 PM


thats that our LUCY...that wasent one of Lucyfurs names

8/07/2011 05:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction: that's NOT our Lucyfur..That wasent one of her names

8/07/2011 05:59:00 PM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

FROM YOUR OWN CORRESPONDENT

In what is fast becoming a major international chatroom incident, Bella Jalapeno has once again come under the cosh for innocently passing on information she received from her Korean neighbour, Go In Ma Wok, third cousin of Kim Jong Il. Go In regularly cooks up a traditional North Korean recipe called, Boiled Dog's Feet in Rice Broth with Happy Baby's Pudding. For all of you Asians and Whiteys salivating at the thought, here is the recipe.

1. Begin by stealing a stray but well fed wild dog and tying to a post with strong rope. Bind dog’s snout with rice linen to prevent resistance.

2. Next, proceed cheerfully to your regional directorate of implements and retrieve a heavy hoe or spade for breaking ground for planting, or splitting the heads of capitalist pig Americans and sever dog's head from its body mercilessly. Please do not be alarmed by dog's howls of protest as you carry out this work joyfully content in personality!

3. Allow dog to bleed until the body is flaccid and drained of fluids. You may store dog's bodily fluids as nutrient supplement for delighted children who hunger from serving the blessed state in the fields of labour. You will also feed to baby to assure good supply of pudding for this dish.

4. Next, sever all four feet and hide them carefully under bed to both age, and protect from wandering capitalist gangs. Please to place remaining dog on rope to hang from door nail to be picked up by glorious and brave soldiers in service of our enlightened Dearly Beloved Leader whose name I cannot mention out loud to people from the evil world that surrounds us and causes harm to all that live.

5. Next, go to Sunny Twice Happy State Daycare to retrieve family infant. Bring home to gently feed a small amount of stored fluids from dinner dog. This should provoke baby's intestinal tract to produce over abundant serving of pudding.

6. Place baby's bountiful pudding in pot and simmer for 30 minutes. Then take the feet of the generous dog and wok them on stick fire until brown around the toenails. Place browned dog's feet into baby's pudding with flower of rice stem and heat over same stick fire until meat fall from bones.

7. Please to serve gratified family in honor of Dear Leader over a bed of rice husks and consume slowly to allow body to deeply appreciate generous harvest nutrition.

This dish is suitable for vegans.


L W G

8/07/2011 06:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/07/2011 05:59:00 PM

yez it twaz,,,, just a coincidence shez back on facebook at same time???? DOH!!

8/07/2011 10:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lwg you crack me up, I can't stop laughing
sam xx

8/07/2011 11:57:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

Aug. 7, 2011

belleatchantry: tim, we know its you

belleatchantry: please be reasonable

shanepoisen: reasonable

shanepoisen: is he for sale

8/08/2011 02:45:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

OMG!

LWG y'all doggy done gone outdone one self.
I bow wow to your deliciousness of treat.
I have wok on preheat as me type and am tying laces of honorable 中華民國陸軍 boots in glorious anticipation of puppy hunt.

Chowz!

8/08/2011 03:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: rubyshoes200: you strip all dignity from the rosary. Mary must weep.

8/08/2011 05:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANT FOAMY IS POSTING SCREEN SHOT LINKS ..


anthony.catholic72: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8Lmc85k9F00/SW5cfgnb9KI/AAAAAAAAFIk/Dl-WNHOlJJU/s1600-h/r4.jpg

8/08/2011 05:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: all pagan bastards ignored
wobblehead_49: rayne, are you a witch?
cats5403: hey belle wb to sheer maddness
crystal_rayne_starr: wobblehead_49 I'm a Wiccan.
wobblehead_49: I am NOT A bASTARD, THANK YOU VERYMUCH, IM A CUNT
wobblehead_49: bellea, are you threatned by me/
belleatchantry: bastards or cunts, its all the same to me
wobblehead_49: RAYNE,I am a hedge / kitchen witch
crystal_rayne_starr: oooooh, she said a dirty word.
wobblehead_49: I don't believe that bella is a christian
crystal_rayne_starr: Nice Catholics saying dirty words.
pretty_susanne_284: what are you guys doing someone make this girl smile
oncein65: YEAL TH ECATS LOVE TO CUSS
belleatchantry: you're a disgrace crystal, to hell with you, bitch
crystal_rayne_starr: Now Mary will have to cry again.
unleashed_texan_1946: crystal, belle swears like a barbary pirate
oncein65: THEY R SHOWING THEIR TRUE FRUTS
crystal_rayne_starr: unleashed_texan_1946 She looks like one too.
franky_compass_to_light: ELI ELI LAMA SABACHTANI
maryc1938: oncein there is not all Catholics here wake up
belleatchantry: unwashed is always on ignore, cant stand the pedo bastard
unleashed_texan_1946: belle, know
belleatchantry: hey cats fucking crazy here
cats5403: yep belle
belleatchantry: must be mental hour
unleashed_texan_1946: wow, even I would use the words belle uses.
badgirl_tarra_131: sooOoooOo what's goin on guys
crystal_rayne_starr: I'll sneeze on 'em.
unleashed_texan_1946: belle, did you know that boat would iggy you permanently if she saw you using the K U N T word ?
oncein65: ??????
cats5403: maryc, trying to tell oncein anything is a waste of time
oncein65: AND WHO IS NOT YOU ARE NOT THAT SMART?
belleatchantry: anyone who sees oncein deserves him
behold_the_man_824: contact your bishop and tell him
oncein65: CATS 5403 IS BASHING AGAIN
oncein65: WOWOWO
belleatchantry: nothing but filth

8/08/2011 11:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle really talkes like that in chat? I have never seen it.

8/08/2011 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I heard Justme is pregnant...

I hear he's forming a 25 lb poo in his abdomen, apparently you can see a face very clearly in the ultrasound scans. They say it looks just like Jusme only more handsome.

Doctor Frank Wannabe of the Magilla Gorilla Prenatal Clinic said he had prescribed bed rest and lots of bananas as Justme had requested a delivery date of December 25 or as close to it as practicable.

One of the midwives assigned to the Justme case is Nurse Lota Ratshit. The 50 something veteran said that Justme was one helluva standup guy, but that the doctor had ordered rest for the octogenarian, "It's lucky he's brought his own stool with him" she quipped as she helped Justme with his daily sphincter stretches.
"He's a quick study" uttered Ratshit as she plugged in the 2000 watt Analizer and pulled the trigger, adding "Justme is phenomenally keen to prepare his sphincter for the big day in any way he can, gosh what a guy".

When ask whether or not it would be safer to have a C section, Justme replied "Don't you dare speak of such things, my baby will come the natural way or not at all". Justme's conviction is resolute and it is this unparallelled determination that sets him apart from those that have gone before.

When you consider Justme has been training for this his entire miserable and misbegotten life, it's easy to see why he believes so strongly in the fetal fecal holistic approach.

It all becomes abundantly clear to anyone with a brain when we consider that since he was born he's been looking, thinking, feeling and talking shit non stop, and if that ain't preparation H I don't know what is.

Cheerz!

8/08/2011 01:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodworkingsam: dog when ur fiance' comingto the US

dogopus: Maybe next spring, sam, or maybe later. I might go there for a while too.

woodworkingsam: have u 2 filled the papaers to ddothe visa yet

dogopus: Yup.

woodworkingsam: dog if un need help i can advise u but cannot do it as im not finished school as an immigration attorney

woodworkingsam: wil finish next year

8/08/2011 08:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: Steelers, what makes you so smart? You're very well read.

WTF!!!!

8/08/2011 10:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/08/2011 12:04:00 PM

yep she talks like that or cant u read?

8/09/2011 02:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..never saw her talk like that in the room, only here in the blog

8/09/2011 04:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mebbe the screenshot will convince u anon
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8Lmc85k9F00/SF0kogxL1yI/AAAAAAAADL8/8muAMLSGvKw/s1600-h/sag4.jpg

8/09/2011 06:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: nor me to you sag, i have given you to god
belleatchantry: barjonah, you can get fucked also
belleatchantry: i give you to God also
twinscrappinmom: what a nice Catholic thing for Belle to day

8/09/2011 08:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone is putting old chatroom postings on this blog.. chatters like barjonah and crystal_rayne have not been seen in many many months.. whoever is doing it just wants to keep shit going

8/09/2011 08:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

suck it up beotch

8/09/2011 11:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassycats5403: when my mother died, I kept asking God if she was alright...the answer came weeks later when the very priest who brought into the Catholic faith appeared in my bedroom

sassycats5403: now that priest has been dead for well over 50 yrs. Was that a ghost? No it wasn't

sassycats5403: sands that all that it is ..a spirit...its not a ghost

8/09/2011 03:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF????? HOW IN THE HELL DID SHE KNOW WHO THE SO CALLED SPIRIT WAS? IS SHE A PSHYCIC? CROC OF SHIT

8/09/2011 03:31:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

those two anynomous comments denying belle's got a filthy mouth is ovbiously from the homo anthony. be a man, anthony, for once in your life. stop hiding under belle's old lady skirts.

8/09/2011 03:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassycats5403: well ruby was quite put out by aqua and I this am
aq_aqs_sandbox: RUBY DID NOT UNDERSTAND WE UNDERSTAND

8/09/2011 07:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassycats5403: when Jesus walked ( not washed) he washed my sins away


Wrong again cats you dumbass its when Jesus washed, he washed my sins away. shut ur fucken mouth cuz u dont know shit woman

8/09/2011 07:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats is quite literally in the chat room for up to 18 hours a day. Only time its not here is when it sleeps. One can only surmise that its home is a filthy hovel cause it surely cant do any housework, and mr cats must be a figment of its imagination

8/09/2011 08:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/08/2011 10:48:00 PM

I hope joy was using sarcasm, otherwise my opinion of her has just dropped.

8/10/2011 12:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/10/2011 12:28:00 AM

cause u cant use ur brain bonehead, my opinion of u has just dropped.

8/10/2011 03:21:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

8/09/2011 08:19:00 PM

come on is that the best you can do? what's up did cats upset you lol.. suck it up ya big shelia

sam xx

8/10/2011 06:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is the one hot for sassy, turn ya down did she?

8/10/2011 05:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMBO

8/10/2011 07:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Sass. I wasn't *quite put out* by you and Aq at all. We engaged in a discussion about the media hyped riots in England, and I simply didn't agree with your an Aq's *shoot to kill* policy. I enjoyed the debate and thought I put my point across, if not to you, to a few others in the room

Ruby

8/11/2011 02:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm just testing to see if I can post with my ID appearing automatically. Chose the WordPress. Hope it works.

8/11/2011 03:04:00 AM  
Anonymous the_d0rk_lord said...

Belle, Tony and Justme seem to be the three assholes of the month. Justme is just nuts; i don't see any point in even engaging him. Belle, whatever her faults, is a frightened, lonely old woman in a wheelchair (who may or may not have a colostomy bag attached. So what's Tony's excuse for being an asshole?

8/11/2011 03:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So which of those three assholes is attacking cats?

8/11/2011 03:56:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

anthony is a drunk-out-of-his-wits closet homo. his stab at sounding intellectual only highlights the lack of it. only thing he succeeds doing is let everyone see that he is a narcissistic megalomaniac & that he has a microscopic wienie. old cripple belle must use a special pair of glasses to see his dried out useless crinkled slight protuberance.

8/11/2011 04:23:00 AM  
Anonymous the_d0rk_lord said...

Tony is so "not-a-homo" he declared war on Chad. Yeah, start a fight with a homo to distance yourself from them. Great p.r. job, dude. No one believes he's even a metroseckshuwal now. So maybe that makes him a lizzzzbian seagull.

8/11/2011 04:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeff_boozer: saggy can i say an our father..

sagwaaus: ÿ jeff you can pray the Our Father right after this version of the Our Father

HOW MANY VERSIONS ARE THERE?

8/11/2011 05:55:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

HOW MANY VERSIONS ARE THERE?

8/11/2011 05:55:00 AM
______________________________

Well to be honest with you anon, it all depends on who you ask.
If you have ever been witness to the E-rosary you would have noticed that although the words remain the same, it is quite clear that some have their own idea of possession. For instance, it is obvious that SSag believes the prayer to be her own and therefore somehow carries more weight when compared to the same words uttered by a mere mortal.

Cheerz!

8/11/2011 09:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassycats5403: tim, if you thought a change would do you good, try getting a job

catholicosman333: sassycats, 1. why do you think I don't work?

sassycats5403: tim perhaps because you are lazy

elmo6473: tim supposedly is a home health attendant

sassycats5403: elmo how can be he be a home health attendant when he spends all of his time on the computer



LOOK WHO'S TALKING ROTFLMAO

8/11/2011 02:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a freakin joke. Cats is in chat more then anyone with the possible exeption of cia

8/11/2011 04:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the kitty who is posting here is not dangerouskitty,,,,

8/11/2011 07:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back in 2003, Murphette and Boils supposedly released a lesbian wrinkleporn video titled "Sapphic Skype Scissors Slaves part IV." Mr. Garrison and Chef were special guest performers. Does anyone have screenshots?

8/11/2011 09:16:00 PM  
Anonymous the_d0rk_lord said...

Mix_Ali stopped talking about his "life" when Osmo opened a page about him. Does that mean we're all stuck with Justme, ciGaylord, and Belle for the foreseeable future?

8/11/2011 09:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Kitty in DAP doesn't type like Cats or Danger.

8/11/2011 09:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cats and dangerboobs post here regularly

8/12/2011 01:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Boilsatpantyline2005 said...

I say, my clone must up to some mischief, posting such horrid things here and in the chat-room. Can't you fuck-witted troglodyte fuckmonkeys fucking understand that i have never said "fuck" in a public forum, and shall never do so? Only dear Anthony understands me, he is a good, wise man struggling manfully to be a well-spoken heterosexual male. If you fuckheads can't see that, fuck the lot of you. And hello_kitty, fuck you too, dear one. Oh, dear, you fucking cunts have got me all up and bothered

8/12/2011 01:54:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

LMAO! what cracks me up even more is that Boilsatpanytline2005 has more credibility than the real Burrathovel2005 aka Belleatchantry aka faith_abiding aka faith_enduring aka body_of_church, ha har! and the list of fat pat's names go on and on and on...

8/12/2011 02:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belle was in chat faking being a married muzzie day before last,,, busted belle

8/12/2011 03:18:00 AM  
Anonymous the_d0rk_lord said...

Two good things that are going on in chat right now: top25 has slunk back to his rat hole, and Samantha's chatting several nights a week.

8/12/2011 05:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen Belle swearing on many occasions and found it particularly shocking because one time it was only moments after the rosary concluded I forget if it was room two or room five at the time.

To Anthony who insists that Dee and I are *foul mouthed whores*, perhaps he can link yet another screenshot to back up his lie. He won't, he can't because no such screenshot exists.

Ruby

8/12/2011 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Ruby, Anne Phony may rise to the challenge and photoshop a screenshot or two. He's quite the technocrat as you no doubt know. one need only look to the plethora of videotic psychobabble for proof of his enormous brain in action.

But Wait! I'd still take 100 Cigays over a single Justme

Cheerz!

8/12/2011 12:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: richard I was born with blue eyes and blond hair like
my dad was lol and look like him

mix_ali: I have Hazel eyes now they change colors

mix_ali: yellow is hazel

mix_ali: richard my hazel eyes are the same as a wolf

mix_ali: lol I scare you because I look Sicilian lol

mix_ali: joy I was born blue eyed and blond, and i changed to

hazel eyed and jet black hair

8/12/2011 09:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

behlerp: when did your husband die, ms belle?
belleatchantry: he died ten years ago now behlerp
belleatchantry: my babies were two years and two weeks
belleatchantry: sorry, its 11 years
belleatchantry: time passes fast
belleatchantry: easter day 2000 I remember

8/12/2011 09:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: bush inheired a stock market that was dropping into recession dood sound familiar
mix_ali: ingen obama used toxic mortgages to sink the USA and worked for 20 years at ACORN to do it
mix_ali: the tax cuts raised income
mix_ali: ingen for an engineer you are not using numbers and facts
mix_ali: ingen stop the lies and say obama is a rich billioanarie suckhole
mix_ali: inegn I was a pshycics major to start and have a degree in economics proving i am boring
mix_ali: no obama is a bootlicker for billioanires
mix_ali: I got an A+ designing a nuke lol
mix_ali: ingen u are using liberal lies
mix_ali: ingen you are a good dood but the liberals hate ethnic white and I am bearly white being a dago
mix_ali: ingen to a Liberal Blacks are better then everyone else!
mix_ali: silver they are easy to design it is open knowledge all in the libaries
mix_ali: ingen in NY Blacks were always treated better then all italians, Irish, Germans and Britsh workers, and on tests I'd get a 100 and not promoted! a dude that failed did
mix_ali: rose I was born with a tan
mix_ali: end the racism liberals
mix_ali: no ingen that is a lie
mix_ali: ingen please stop lying
mix_ali: ingen I took promotional tests at work, was never promoted, affirmative action did that

8/12/2011 11:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a winer and he is racists too along with all his many other titles.I see

8/13/2011 12:01:00 AM  
Anonymous El Gordo said...

The thought of 100 ciGays makes me hurl boiled doggy chunks. I wish there were 100 Samanthas instead of a single ciGay.

8/13/2011 02:30:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

i second the motion

8/13/2011 03:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.questionhub.com/YahooAnswers/20081103074630AAuOkgd

Bellea answered a question on yahoo q&a 3 yrs ago, some of u will remember i posted this link severel times befor.

'Resolved QuestionShow me another »
Is 5ft 3 and a bit, too short for a 14 yr old boy? im short but nt megga short.butshld i b wrried at 5ft 31/2?
thanks
3 years

Best answer was from belleatchantry
'Best Answer
are either or both of your parents short or tall? You are likely to take after either one, but you havent finished growing yet. My son was the shortest in his class until he was 15, then he shot up to 6ft in a couple of years, me and his dad are not very tall, but somewhere in the family there must have been a tall person. Dont worry about it, you have a long way to go yet to get taller. Best wishes.
1,012 days ago by: belleatchantry

8/13/2011 04:55:00 AM  
Anonymous El Gordo said...

Ruby, just because you come regularly to a chatroom does not mean you have to defend your personal life against attacks and accusations from certain characters who need to get their own houses in order. If they get a sick endorphin rush from slandering you, they, not you, will answer for it in due time. Go on doing what you do, and let them die of envy.

8/13/2011 05:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she keeps changing her nickname on dthe profile so it dont show belleatchantry, its been treehuggingangel-39 and its now changed to rachelR. the beautiful belle is a loser. u can hide the profile or change z nickname as many times as u like, but the question hub still shows the original poster name

go to this link

http://www.questionhub.com/YahooAnswers/20081103074630AAuOkgd

dont go away of this page, scroll down there is only 2 answers

8/13/2011 05:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

old saggybones seems to be mellowing out. all she does now is wipe off sleepy eye boogers while she croaks hail marys. maybe 5 am prayer is the cure for a caustic temperament. sag heil!

8/13/2011 05:35:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

LOL@ 5AM Starts curbing SS Sagzi's enthusiasm. Great comment.
_____________________________


El Gordo
What an awesome post, truly inspiring!
_____________________________

Now back to mixedup_ali...

Thanks to the latest posts regarding the morphomatic mix, I have finally updated the Main Dumpster (Menu 01.)
So if you feel like mixing it up a little, head on over and take a closer look at the mixed bag that he is.

Cheerz!

8/13/2011 06:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934:i am not sure.do women complain or enjoy being horney?

8/13/2011 09:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

deeevadxb: why do u need a sample for, richard?

sheba.baba: I might get a colonscopy dee

deeevadxb: why do i get the feeling ur going to enjoy the colonoscopy, richard?

sheba.baba: Dee I never said I will enjoy it..

gordo_viejo: richard has a date with the one-eyed snake

deeevadxb: i get the feeling you will

8/13/2011 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

funny how the anonymous post above had been made while belleatchantry was lurking in the room. not attacking sassycats in the blog today, she's set her cataract-muddled sights to other people this time. burrathovel2005, about time you wake up to the fact that:

a. you're not clever - every post you and ant phoney make here oozes boil/cgay venom. no matter how many nics you sign up or make extra care not to post in the room, you still get busted.

b. your children, whose ages change with the direction of the wind that comes from the world-wide ass of a big fat woman aptly named Pat, is a figment of YOUR imagination.

c. your husband, whose fate (dead, divorced, currently jerking off in australia) again depends on how far your fart would go that day is another idea that no matter how repeatedly you conjure up will never be a reality.

d. your lack of social skills/innate evil nature defy any expectations that you have or will ever have friends in or out of the chatroom.

e. despite foaming at the mouth trying too hard to sound "posh", you end up, like all of your attempt at sanity, falling flat on your face. you sound and, i reckon, have the same lack of education as vicky pollard.

for the good people who read this, type vicky pollard + little britain in youtube and see belleatchantry as a young woman.

8/13/2011 04:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wikidickie: music.. do you have a webcam..

paulhighlandmusic: are you a man?

wikidickie: of course I am a man..

paulhighlandmusic: then no, i do not have a web cam

8/13/2011 07:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Osmosis thanks yes and I agree his perpetual dishonesty no longer surprises me so once again I say to him *bring it on*. BTW I was in stitches looking at the video of him on the other page lol. xx

@Gordi thanks and you're right I know. I have a stubborn streak so if someone spreads lies about me and that someone is the biggest liar since Billy had his name shortened, I always answer back. GB you Mr. xxx

8/14/2011 04:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

deeevadxb: God will deal with you, anthony

deeevadxb: anthony and belle have a lot to answer for

deeevadxb: booting someone praying the Rosary

8/14/2011 05:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: maddie who knows, but there are some so motivated by hate it destroys them

belleatchantry: capn yes, hate is a very negative emotion

belleatchantry: one wonders what engenders it

the_contessa1: hate is generated by ignorance and fear

gordo_viejo: jealousy, bitterness, the list goes on

belleatchantry: ignorance yes, but also jealousy and bitterness

rubyshoes2000: yes definitely jealousy and bitterness

rubyshoes2000: I wonder what engenders one to do that?

belleatchantry: but one would need hate to engender it, and manifest it

rubyshoes2000: and engender it and manifest it in something as ingenious as identity theft

gordo_viejo: some can't see the good in their own lives, they have to ruin the lives of others out of spite

rubyshoes2000: no wait identity theft isn't ingenious, it's just theft

gordo_viejo: hate is by nature irrational

gordo_viejo: it leads nowhere

gordo_viejo: using systematic means to achieve a bad end just magnifies the hate.

ingeniero_e: yup gordo dood, hate is hate, not justifiable

educated_lady_0202: yes gordo....and hate by some in here is pretty sad

8/14/2011 01:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Vicky Pollard said...

Here endeth the first lesson.

8/14/2011 02:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: have family in portugal, hoping to get there this year, missed last year


boilatchaventry's been posting this shit for at least 5 years now. her lies are getting old, like her disgustingly bloated body.

8/14/2011 03:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's vicky pollard?

8/14/2011 07:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who cares!

8/15/2011 07:23:00 AM  
Anonymous hazel-eyed rasta man said...

and i know karate too!!

8/15/2011 09:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the noddle dream hahahah does that count

8/15/2011 09:42:00 AM  
Anonymous anthony_catholic7cm said...

I refuse to work with the rosary under current management. It has never been about praying online. It is about sag's penis being 8 inches longer than mine. I am the rightful queen of the most holy rosary.

8/15/2011 09:55:00 AM  
Anonymous British Comedy Sucks said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mpMEnxcVkA

Vicky Pollard

8/15/2011 10:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Vicky Pollard said...

No but yeh but no but yeh but no but yeh but oh my god that is so not fair! Everybody knows that Anthony like started smoking when he was like 9 and that makes your penis go smaller and if anyone's queen of the rosary it's like Sag because she stole Anthonys eyeliner pencil and drew a big picture on the toilet wall of like a big fat woman with a penis and put his name on it. I'm like not saying he's a big fat woman with a penis, I'm just saying what she did!

8/15/2011 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Vicky 8/15/2011 10:49:00 AM...

Yeh but no but yeh but no! Everyone knows he's like soooo fricken smart, he can turn water into wine. Well okay but yeh, it may have been beer into piss, but still. My friend Sandra said that Avril Gooliezarsaw said that her friend Debbie tried to get it on with Anne Phony, but that he wasn't interested coz he's the only gay in the village.


Cheerz!

8/15/2011 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

ROFL, only gay in the village. anne phoney in tight leather shorts, makes me puke and laugh at the same time

8/15/2011 02:45:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

Vicky Pollard...

Yeah but no but yer but noh but yeah anthony is so hot. like i totally believe him when he says he sschoooo handshum (hic). like the time he tried to grow a mustache and it looked like pubes and still like people in cc1 call him gay and anthony screams bloody murder i'm just a bit poofy? like who the Hollyoaks omnibus do they think they are! like i'm so coming in the room in my belleatchantry nic one of these days and give you all a smack, you total bunch of mingin' dog bitches! Anyway don't listen to any of them cc1 regs like sassy cats cuz everyone knows her fanny goes sideways. they don't scare me. my anthony is fricken smart and powerful and very loyal like even the time I told him I got fingered by shupac and got off watching mix ali taking a dump in the sea, anthony stayed by me. like i had to give him a bog wash for a week after that but he like shoved his knob still after i promised him i didnt let those two see my spider. so there, vicky, me and your dad anne phony's luv story.

your mum Shelley Pollard

8/15/2011 04:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Boilsatcuntflap2005 said...

I swallow my snot after inhaling it. You fucking wannabee vegans.

8/16/2011 03:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Boilsatcuntflap2005 said...

No but yeh but no but I am the only big fat old woman with a penis around here. British comedy does suck salty homo Melbourne balls, that's why I watch "Dog the Bounty Hunter," I see my own yard a lot on Dog's show.

8/16/2011 03:51:00 AM  
Anonymous hazel-eyed rasta man said...

i know so much karate i spank justme's kids for him

8/16/2011 04:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Justme_61934 said...

Good afternoon, Miss Vicky Pollard! I would like to draw you in the nude. But I would have no place to keep my brushes.

8/16/2011 04:22:00 AM  
Anonymous anthony_catholic7cm said...

7 centimeters don't matter, cause i am 5 feet eight inches of total dick. Suck it up, bitches.

8/16/2011 04:43:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

belleatchantry: one thing I havent come to terms with is grits

belleatchantry: i thought it was like oatmeal, but it isnt

belleatchantry: I do like to try different stuff, recipes and such

belleatchantry: I have had some really nice american recipes, I use still

belleatchantry: I think the south has some great stuff

belleatchantry: I have a book on south american food

belleatchantry: we cant get the ingredients here sadly, but it sound delicious

belleatchantry: from my book, the christian faith is very prevalent in the south, I just love the prayers they use before food

belleatchantry: they bless the family, the father who provided and the mother who presented, and God who provided all

belleatchantry: its lovely, I just love that book


stupid old cow does not know the difference between the SOUTH in america and SOUTH AMERICA, pathetic 65 year old moron!

8/16/2011 10:04:00 AM  
Anonymous people r fake in chat said...

Ryan Vukmanovic
September 30, 2009 at 1:49 am
Jero,yes there is an ArchBishop Stepinac Catholic School in the State of Virginia. I honestly believe that the Vatican should be reminded of what they helped do during WW2. That is,kill Jews,Serbs,Roma and others. Yes,there are Catholic victims like St. Maximillian Kolbe but still the RCC aided Hitler in the quest to rid the world of those he saw as inhuman. I live in the US,the son of a Serbian father,proudly married to a Serb from Kosovo. I have heard the stories from my father as well as my wife of the atrocities the RCC aided in such as Glina 1942 and others. ArchBishop Stepinac will be Canonized by the RCC which is sick. May God Bless the victims of the Nazis and May God Save Serbia!

http://serbianna.com/news/archives/3117

8/16/2011 12:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: the story of Jonah is in the OT isnt it?


ffs why would anyone need to ask

8/16/2011 01:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: aman, behave

belleatchantry: how is your sainted wife?

roflmfao

8/16/2011 01:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I know this one
belleatchantry: peggy sue, I have john denver and david essex singing this
belleatchantry: and its, .... buddy holly


still claim to be 40 bellea?

8/16/2011 04:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: and I remember the fonz
belleatchantry: loved him
belleatchantry: was sooooooooooo cooooooooooool

roflmfao it says sooooo cooooool in a ditched effect to pretend its young. the fonz was 70,s you lyin scumcunt

8/16/2011 04:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

behlerp: you like asian food, ms belle?

belleatchantry: yes I do behlerp,. very much

behlerp: is mr belle a world traveler?

belleatchantry: you know well about mr belle behlerp

LMFAO

8/16/2011 04:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belles aggression at being asked about "mr belle" is typical angry rejection and denial

8/16/2011 04:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

proud_mary_96: seems odd with no Cats
proud_mary_96: she is sick ?
proud_mary_96: sassycats
proud_mary_96: she lives here
proud_mary_96: Does she own a ranch?
proud_mary_96: trac does she own a ranch

8/16/2011 05:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: back

kpeg2004: I took a healthy crap

behlerp: that really isn't someting you need to say in a public chat room

behlerp: it's offensive when a greasy piggish guy says it...even worse when a 'woman' says it

8/16/2011 11:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: For me, the Filipinas are the backbone of this rosary. This is great, a poor nation in many ways, political strife at times, and they complain little.
anthony.catholic72: Theirs is the kingdom of God.
anthony.catholic72: Yet I will never work with sags again.
anthony.catholic72: So I will not cooperate with this rosary until she retires.
anthony.catholic72: That is my position.
anthony.catholic72: I have to do it in conscience.

8/17/2011 05:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: purple...are you claire?

purple_white2006: no anthony

anthony.catholic72: ok

anthony.catholic72: ty

anthony.catholic72: You guys change names every night

anthony.catholic72: You are doing an excellent job purple.

anthony.catholic72: I will state plainly...I will not join this rosary until sags retires.

leomeshi: anthony... out of spite for sag??

anthony.catholic72: Plainly leo.

8/17/2011 05:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: You, moron, have been running around claiming everyone and any unknown name is me undercover.

anthony.catholic72: Fact is...I don't come undercover.

rubyshoes2000: the only *other* one?

anthony.catholic72: That is your paranoia,

rubyshoes2000: big word for such a little man

anthony.catholic72: ruby, I am more educated than you.

deeevadxb: don't listen to the village drunk/idiot

irish.cody: I tokd her dee he not worth it

deeevadxb: all anthony's "educated" himself on is heap insults and call names

deeevadxb: the li'l pr1ck picks on women

8/17/2011 06:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Ruby>Belle distanced herself from you because you promoted uncatholic views.

rubyshoes2000: wait last week you said *she distanced herself because I BETRAYED her*

anthony.catholic72: And you promoted ingenero

anthony.catholic72: And belle simply distanced herself from that.

rubyshoes2000: Belle distances herself from those who know the truth about her.

deeevadxb: belle distances herself from the truth

deeevadxb: and anthony distances himself from sobriety


lol, promoted ingenero, wtf? is ingenero a product or maybe even justin bieber?

8/17/2011 06:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Now as I see it, there is two ways forward.

anthony.catholic72: We four can cease fire, or we can continue to battle.

rubyshoes2000: cease fire lol

rubyshoes2000: oh grow up

deeevadxb: you started it, closet homo

anthony.catholic72: Since none of us are fleeing, or submitting......

deeevadxb: again, anthony started attacking a pregnant woman

rubyshoes2000: exactly

rubyshoes2000: Cody saw it but i don't want to bring her into this.

deeevadxb: why can't he pick a man to attack

rainrainrain89: Anthony why dont you go play with the old buzzard and leave Ruby alone

deeevadxb: oh yes

rubyshoes2000: because he's a wimp

deeevadxb: coz he can't

irish.cody: yes I saw it ruby

deeevadxb: he picks on the women coz he's a closet homo

deeevadxb: the sooner you admit your homosexuality, anthony

deeevadxb: the better

deeevadxb: homo

anthony.catholic72: I don't care really....

8/17/2011 08:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish anthony would STFU about sag, it is getting very old, he's like the spoiled brat who doesn't get his way at the playlot and say's ~I'm gonna take my ball and go home~

8/17/2011 08:44:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

anthony.catholic72: I have a diploma in IT, a degree in Theology, and am working on a Grad Diploma in Education.

anthony.catholic72: I now fucking hate you hastings...for not keeping childen out of this...and I am a teacher,

rubyshoes2000: Anthony goes into meltdown screaming he's a teacher?

rubyshoes2000: when do you teach? lol

anthony.catholic72: Ruby....at least you will never be a teacher.



anthony's a teacher? everyone, hide your kids

8/17/2011 08:45:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

anthony.catholic72: You ma'am

anthony.catholic72: Are messing with the wrong end of the banana

anthony.catholic72: You pathetic, loose woman.

rubyshoes2000:

behlerp: oh no...not a banana!!!!

rubyshoes2000: *You ma'am are messing with the wrong end of the banana*

rubyshoes2000: darnit all these years I've been messing with the wrong end

rubyshoes2000: how can *one* tell?

anthony.catholic72: All these years?

rubyshoes2000: yes all these years

rubyshoes2000: i've unzipped from the knobbly end

anthony.catholic72: Don't be surprised when you see me then.

rubyshoes2000: lol

rubyshoes2000: are you coming to visit me?

behlerp: who woulda known to start at the other end?

anthony.catholic72: You crossed the line.

rubyshoes2000: I'm sorry I messed with the wrong end of the banana

rubyshoes2000: how was I to know?

anthony.catholic72: Listen you lez slut, you are not far away.

rubyshoes2000: HELP HELP POLICE POLICE HELP ME THERE'S A MAD AUSTRALIAN CLOSE TO ME

rubyshoes2000: WAVING A BANANA

anthony.catholic72: You crossed the line Ruby

rubyshoes2000: HE'S WAVING TWO BANANAS NOW HELP

behlerp: put the banana down and walk away slowly...no one's gonna get hurt here

oh my, anthony's completely lost it. i vote this to be the funniest post from cc1, osmo, just too funny!

8/17/2011 08:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Nisrine was nuts.

anthony.catholic72: said policeman
showed nisrine the city limits

anthony.catholic72: On my advice

8/17/2011 10:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO the above is the funniest ever posted in DUMBASS LOL

8/17/2011 10:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually I meant 8/17/2011 08:51:00 AM was the funniest ever posted in DUMBASS and I'm still laughing my head off

8/17/2011 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I was PMSL @ Anne Phony going all ballistic bananas!

This is a candidate for DAP of the year.

I reckon the CIA needs to train there operatives in earnest, look what has fallen thru the cracks. CiGay needs to keep his banana holstered and his jacket closed when engaging in heated conversation. Thank heavens for the other parties involved, clearly they have been trained in defusing volatile situations.

BTW... I had no idea Ruby lived in Melbourne Australia, could this be CiGay's tracking skills coming to the fore?

Anyway, I for one am going to check my banana for signs of tampering, it is quite possible someone else has been trying to unzip it from the wrong end. I can only imagine the embarrassment if I was out in public and later realized that my banana was partially unzipped, and worse yet, unzipped from the wrong damn end!

You know it's really freaky, the last show I watched was a recording from PBS of a UK show called Inspector Linley. The funny thing was... The old gal introducing it was Diana Rigg who Played Emma Peel in a really old TV show called The Avengers.
I'm Going to write a letter to Ms Rigg and ask her to inform me as to which end I must unzip my Banana from.

Cheerz!

8/17/2011 10:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO its all freakin histerical lmao,
this is like the good old days in dap

8/17/2011 10:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where can I buy some ingenero?

8/17/2011 10:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Kitty *Thumbs up* thanks for posting Kitty you managed to capture the fun side of the debate. Or total annihilation of Anthony's character although to be fair to him he did most of that all by himself.

@ Osmosis as long as I live I'll never forget the Great Banana Ballsup of 2011 . I almost choked when Burpy said *put the banana down and step away...* and by the way is that a banana in your pocket or.....
Also I don't live in Melbourne but in North Devon not too far from mr Anthony's lady love.

@ Anthony. The policeman didn't do a thing on your *say so* and they told Nisrine she had done nothing wrong. Make of that what you will. I will wipe the floor with you.


Ruby

8/17/2011 11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: You ma'am

anthony.catholic72: Are messing with the wrong end of the banana


lmao

8/17/2011 03:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Vicky Pollard said...

Children from st nicholas school Exeter will sleep much safer in bed tonight knowing that Banana Man the hero from down under using himself as bait will lure all the bad guys into a wood chipper, and turn them into a blended fruit salad.

8/17/2011 04:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Justme_61934 said...

Good morning, Miss Vicky Pollard! I am painting a screenshot of your posts using all-natural vegan pigments and a banana for a brush. I am also using my imagination, so everyone is nude. I have been chatting nude myself since 1998. Thank you for giving me so much artistic inspiration. What end of the banana should the paint be on?

8/18/2011 12:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stevie's Spanking

Then did she exclaim:
"There's another game
That we can play with this device,
And then a banana!"

It was slightly green
Vapors in between
Rising up to fill the room
And cook the banana

She said it was dry
"Stevie won't you try
To drool a little drool on it
And grease the banana"

Later in the dawn,
Laurel carried on
She got right up and dressed herself and
Ate the banana

8/18/2011 02:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"he is not far away" could mean he's close to north devs or aylesbeare at the moment. beware the ides of banana. ha ha too funny

8/18/2011 03:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Justme_61934 said...

no but yeh but no but yeh but have you forgotten where it is you daft old goat it's got a like big hairy arrow pointed right at it but yeh but yeh but deeper but not the bloody banana dear one but no but yeh but is the bloody mike still like on?

8/18/2011 03:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO

8/18/2011 03:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangerous_boobookitty: how do you open the banana from the other end?

dangerous_boobookitty: now I want to get a banana and try it

dangerous_boobookitty: I hate bananas

dangerous_boobookitty: they make me hurl

8/18/2011 04:17:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Bananadrama!

The subject on everyone's breath of late is that of banana etiquette, more specifically, the correct way to unsheathe the beast.
Some say even though they vomit at the mere idea of the yellow colored fruit, it will not deter them from discovering its secrets.
Others seem overwhelmed by the conundrum CiGay has cast upon them, vowing to keep their wirelesses tuned and their backyard air raid shelters well stocked with a pickled version of the "Almost Forbidden Fruit".
Mrs. Alice Springer of Tweedle Dum Heads NSW said that contrary to popular belief, there was no truth to the rumor the world would fold in on itself should one of these bent yellow fruits be opened from the wrong end. Mrs. Springer was quick to add that a distant relation who has an extremely credible and well respected talk show in the US would like to give Anne Phony the opportunity to reach a greater audience than that of a single chat room.
It is alleged that In 2003 whilst acting as a fiduciary to his employers estate (a banana plantation) Anne Phony Murderee attempted to place labels on some 3 million bananas that read "Open Other End".
Murderee is also being charged with procuring 5 million labels from Stickybitz.com with the intention to deliberately default on payment for said items.
Council for Murderee said that it was all a big misunderstanding and that when he understood what had transpired, Murderee would be more than willing to explain it to everyone.

Stay Tooned!

Cheerz!

8/18/2011 12:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Osmosis I'm stuck can't get in the chatroom. So I came in everyone's talking about Bananagate. LOL *Open Other End*

8/18/2011 01:35:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNyEmH9Sis


watch anthony in all his pompous vain glory, the comments at the bottom of each video describes him to a tee. what a douchebag! the right side of the screen shows his other thespic ventures, including anthony's recording a video of his neighbour's cat, psycho!

8/18/2011 02:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

operation bananagate ROFLMAO too funny

8/18/2011 02:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ruby is a tramp, i doubt if its even married

8/18/2011 03:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grendal_axethrower: i was hopping for some personal care from some of the nurses

ponddwellernice: preferrably ones with big boobs, I'm sure!

grendal_axethrower: (o)(o)'s

grendal_axethrower: well i can't help i'm a tit baby pond

ponddwellernice: evidently! but please do not dwell on it all night AGAIN!

grendal_axethrower: <was breast fed as a baby

ponddwellernice: I knew what you meant...geezzzzzzzzzzzz

grendal_axethrower: so i know what the real thing tastes like

ponddwellernice: ok,, STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

grendal_axethrower: i feel for all these poor bastards who were bottle fed

ponddwellernice: if you keep it up, I'll lower your damned font!!!!!

grendal_axethrower: who me?

ponddwellernice: yes you!....

trachcare: axe likes to ramble on about his mammary fixation.\

ponddwellernice: don't we know it, trach!!

grendal_axethrower: well for me it's not the size of the breast that counts, it's the size of the nipple and areola

grendal_axethrower: and i'm so gonna get reemed for that post

8/18/2011 08:01:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

shupac_taker2: lol india you know you like me

shupac_taker2: admit it

indiabernadette: I do like you I don't want to have your children.
just want you on my team

shupac_taker2: lol india your too old for kids

shupac_taker2: stop being obessed with sex being about making babies

indiabernadette: am I, well I don't want to mate with children either

indiabernadette: so it's all ok

shupac_taker2: india im 34, i been arond the world with the army, i got street cred

shupac_taker2: im hardly a child

ryan_vukmanovic: he's no child, just a tard


lol, ryan, so true!

8/19/2011 02:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dom_charlie: would anyone like to see what Anthony Catholic looks like ?

dom_charlie: he is on youtube

dom_charlie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNyEmH9Sis

dom_charlie: he is doing a Billy Graham

dom_charlie: funny he looks nothing like I thought

quixotic_infidel: he looks nothing like i thought either . . . thanks


quixotic_infidel: he is interesting . . . he's not stupid . . . just partisan . . . . so he doesn't study anything that digresses from his favorite paradigm


quixotic_infidel: he says he's working on a theology degree . . . but it becomes evident quickly that the degree is in catholicism . . . . not theology

8/19/2011 04:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dom_charlie: Justme have you seen what Anthony Catholic looks like ?

justme_61934: not yet Dom Charlie and I am not interested.

dom_charlie: yes you are

dom_charlie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNyEmH9Sis Anthony Catholic in the flesh

anthony.catholic72: Damn, I am a handsome man.

dom_charlie: pleaseeeeeee

anthony.catholic72: I never realised.

dom_charlie: more like scary

anthony.catholic72: What a spunk.

alimex_137: when I feel like being bored out of my mind, I will look at that video

anthony.catholic72: flake, you keep leaving?

anthony.catholic72: I see, waiting for a woman to back you up...

skyflakes401: anthony.catholic72 back me up????

dom_charlie: anthony why don't you like Sag ?

anthony.catholic72: Because I have dealt with her often enough to know she is an arrogant person.

dom_charlie: Oh and your not

anthony.catholic72: It is forgivable in a man, not in a woman,

dom_charlie: correct

dom_charlie: so men and wo men are different

anthony.catholic72: Of course men and women are different.

skyflakes401: that is as far as anthony's sex is concerned, to bne a sexist

dom_charlie: wonders if Abu lurker is taking notes

dom_charlie: osmosis....

dom_charlie: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15545938&postID=2729278412733166616

justme_61934: Excuse me Dom Charlie. May I ask what that link you posted was about, please?

dom_charlie: Justme.......its a blog of this room AND your on it

dom_charlie: postings that you have put on here .are on that blog

justme_61934: thank you Dom.

dom_charlie: I am shocked by some of the things you have posted

dom_charlie: that's if it is you

8/19/2011 08:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dom_charlie: anthony there is no need to swear like that

anthony.catholic72: dom>You should hear me in full flight.

dom_charlie: well its vry vulgar and rude

dom_charlie: very

dom_charlie: and you call yourself a catholic

afragilecrystal: No vulgar language should be allowed in the Catholic room!

anthony.catholic72: Allowed by whom?

dom_charlie: on paltalk or other chat rooms he would be kicked out by a modorater

anthony.catholic72: Yes Dom, which is why I left paltalk.

dom_charlie: you mean they kicked you out

dom_charlie: paltalk will bar your isp #

anthony.catholic72: I decided to leave the idiots to themselves.

dom_charlie: This is from a man .....who used to lead the Rosary

dom_charlie: now calling other catholics idiots.....

dom_charlie: how nice

dom_charlie: Jesus would be very proud of you

anthony.catholic72: Once you get kicked out of a room, you tend to remember it.

dom_charlie: maybe you should have behaved yourself

anthony.catholic72: I have met a lot of good people on Pal, but the methods didn't exceed my expectations.

dom_charlie: oh brother

dom_charlie: so you stay here 24/7 and insult people

anthony.catholic72: Do i?
anthony.catholic72: Do I?

dom_charlie: yes and many don't like it

anthony.catholic72: Many?

anthony.catholic72: Name them.

dom_charlie: loads

dom_charlie: I am not naming them

anthony.catholic72: Why Not?

dom_charlie: why should I

8/19/2011 08:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: how SURE are you SOJOURNER that Freemasons brought down Hitler?

hastings_ufo_society: exactly how did the freemasons bring uncle adolph down?

justme_61934: Excuse me HASTINGS. are you really a cousin of ADOLF HITLER, please?

hastings_ufo_society: justme we are all related. dont be ashamed of your genetic coziness with uncle adolph and sojourner

hastings_ufo_society: sojourner is ashamed of his jew blood but then again..so is michael savage

8/19/2011 09:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grendal_axethrower: don't be such an ass maggot anthony

8/19/2011 11:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Bimb, you have already sunk to the lowest level you could
anthony.catholic72: Nothing you say will surprise me
anthony.catholic72: You already published the primary school of the child of another chatter
anthony.catholic72: So nothing you say will surprise me
anthony.catholic72: You will just say anything Bumb
anthony.catholic72: What a horrible spoilt little brat you are.
anthony.catholic72: I am glad I am 1 of 11
anthony.catholic72: So I am not like you
anthony.catholic72: You need to be the centre of attention
anthony.catholic72: You are a weather vane rubes
anthony.catholic72: Whichever way the wind blows, is the way Ruby points.
anthony.catholic72: Can you tell us how you performed a C-section on a sheep?
anthony.catholic72: Does anyone really believe Ruby's stories?

how low can anthony get. He upset ruby, a pregnent woman

8/19/2011 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

At the risk of offending some people that I like...

After reading some of the posts from dom_charlie to CiGay, I find my attitude toward the E-renown theologian more than a little perplexing. Anthony is like an old shoe, he's annoying and has a rather nasty odor about him, but he's comfortable, We know him well, we know what he is capable of in one of his many drunken stupors, these qualities are what keep me reading his comments and those comments made about him. The last thing I need is some novice attempting to draw him into an argument, especially when the antagonistic charlie's comments are drenched in sanctimony. It was plain to see that CiGay was playing with his charlie and this is cause for concern.
I also find it funny that this ill-informed individual thinks the bot abu_lurker is mine. For the record, it is not now, nor has it ever been mine. Furthermore, I have not been in any of the "CC(pick a number)" rooms for quite literally years, with the exception of perhaps 2 times early 2010.
Finally, the discerning dirty visitor will recognize in an instant, the old youtube clip of Anne Phony pontificating to an audience of 1 as it was this clip that was given the Dirty Rework and posted here back on 24th July 2010...

http://dirtydumpsterdumpster.blogspot.com/2010/07/catholic-chat-cialovesyou.html

And 4 days later the next rework appeared...

http://dirtydumpsterdumpster.blogspot.com/2010/07/youtube-cialovesyou.html

FYI: People should never be directed to Anne Phony's YouTube experiments, their health must be carefully considered and then the correct directions should be issued. Send em to the Dumpsta :))

But let's not drop the ball, we must not lose focus on Banagate when clearly it has so much more to give.

Cheerz!

8/19/2011 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

BananaGate Continued...

I hear DNA experts in China are close to producing their first Circular Banana nick named the "Donana"

Apparently the ringed fruit has been developed in the hope that it will drive capitalistic pigs insane due to the fact that it has no end and therefore making it impossible to peel.

Cheerz!

8/19/2011 12:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very curious, if you don't go into any CC rooms how do you see the posts, to post on here ?

8/19/2011 02:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chatters post the comments from the chatrooms onto this blog

8/19/2011 04:00:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

thought i'd slip in a few funny bits from cc1 to break the monotony...

amos57usa: tony...did u ask all the people if they think some invisible god thingy watches them have sex?

jendrach_152: Amos - no women will have sex with him

sojourner_0537: who cares if no woman will have sex with you? they are worthless ******* anyways

hastings_ufo_society: sojourner is right..you can always put wig and lipstick on your hand like sojourner does.

amos57usa: jend...none of the gods have ever complained about my sexual behaviors

jendrach_152: Amos - you mean that blow up doll under your bed?


now back to Bananagate...

8/19/2011 04:20:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

heresapenny4: I think monkeys always choose to open a banana at the same end

heresapenny4: and monkeys are experts on bananas, so therefore, bananas do have a right end

8/19/2011 04:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hastings_ufo_society: sojourner is right..you can always put wig and lipstick on your hand like sojourner does.

ROFLMFAO thanks for sharin 8/19/2011 04:20:00 PM

8/19/2011 04:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home