Friday, October 01, 2010

October 2010


Now Open DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

171 Comments:

Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Welcome to OctoberShitfest!

10/01/2010 09:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I pick my battles, and soundman isnt in the list

your a wuss belle, lets see you pick some battles bitch

10/01/2010 01:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joy.whittington: belle, no photos?

belleatchantry: no, I don't know how to post photos joy

9 years of chat and it doesnt know how to post photos? More British BULLSHIT!

10/01/2010 02:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: what did loumitt say that had all the ladies tell sam they were disgusted?
aq_aqs_sandbox: <<< didnt see the post
aq_aqs_sandbox: what did lou say sam?
aq_aqs_sandbox: the best choice a chatter can make is to NOT see it

ffs how dumb can aqua get

10/01/2010 06:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AQ AND HER ILK ARE NOTHING BUT GOSSIPS AND LIARS. IT LIED ABOUT CATHOLICS BEING ALLOWED TO WORSHIP FREELY IN SAUDI ARABIA. IT WILL LIE ABOUT ANYTHING.

10/02/2010 06:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: I am not a SEX MANIAC but having an ART TALENT, it is enjoyable to draw a woman in the NUDE.

justme61934: sorry Mrs Muffins if it hurst your delicate morality. Even in the Vatican there were NUDES atop.


josephelitmus1: Justme actually the Vatican at one time banned nudes as inappropriate and in some cases blapshemous.

10/03/2010 12:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: ing is a heretic and he knows it
belleatchantry: he is also a clown
belleatchantry: i am glad someone speaks to ingen, he needs help
belleatchantry: but i am not qualified

AND BELLEA IS A DECEPTOR AND A LIAR, NOTHING BUT AN OLD WOMAN LIVING IN SLUM COUNCEL ESTATE IN ENGLAND, PRETENDING TO BE A MOM OF TWO. WANT PROOF? EVEN CIA QUIT TALKIN TO HER CUZ HE SAW THROWGH HER CRAP.

10/03/2010 12:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belle calls people like maddie and pondie, "dear". I dunno anyone under 60 that calls ppl dear. She lives in a fantasy world if she thinks anyone buys her crap.

10/03/2010 03:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/03/2010 12:38:00 PM

Bellea aint qualified to shovel shit. Mess with Ing when Im in the room and ya wont know what hit ya Bellea. Get that?

10/03/2010 05:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_shines_alwwways: 2 stepper you know Hollywood Ca?

unleashed_texan_1946: franky - been there - datsbouteat

franky_shines_alwwways: ok 2 stepper someday I will work there

unleashed_texan_1946: franky -- ok .. I will look for you in the monster movies or alien movies or cop movies

10/03/2010 07:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bufftailed_bumblebee: there are several witnesses to the fact you said you lost your hearing at 5 laura

bufftailed_bumblebee: let me get the witnesses together laura

bufftailed_bumblebee: not that i care

bufftailed_bumblebee: I only repeat what you told us laura, that's not slander

bufftailed_bumblebee: oh yes you did

bufftailed_bumblebee: temper mind your own business

bufftailed_bumblebee: I am not addressing you

bufftailed_bumblebee: its important when they lie vess

bufftailed_bumblebee: now mind your own, you werent the one lied to

temper.vess: bufftailed_bumblebee.... u are imbecile # 6549 to enter iggy bin

bufftailed_bumblebee: nope temper, you stfu

10/04/2010 04:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im pretty certain it was ruby that lost her hearing when she was 5, and not laura. I dont understand why belle is being so hostile of late.

10/05/2010 05:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ruby is deaf?

10/05/2010 11:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I have a confirmation dress to do joy

joy.whittington: for your daughter Belle?

belleatchantry: no, my daughter is not ready joy

I always thought belle said she had 2 sons

10/05/2010 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joy.whittington: Sex in the church is ok, Just don't block the aisle at communion.


belleatchantry: joy in the catholic church, sacramental sex between married couples is encouraged

belleatchantry: the amount of kids in the pews is great

10/05/2010 12:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bellea says a lot of things anon, non of which is true. She has grown up kids ,and 2 grandkids , She forgets who remembers

10/05/2010 12:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: anthony, if marshall did not mean me last night with the brown skinned sand nigger comment I owe him an apology.

10/05/2010 09:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ken_1280: belle can we be friend?
belleatchantry: no ken
cfd_11977: expresso is making it up
belleatchantry: I don't do pm
ken_1280: ok thanks
ken_1280: what do you do
belleatchantry: I raise children ken
belleatchantry: I have a confirmation dress to do joy

Belle doesnt raise children. She devides her time between yahoo chat, paltalk and sparkpea. It chats 24/7. Its a consumate liar. A lonely old sad woman that is such a bitch in real life, even her kids dont talk to her. Nor does her neighbors. Now it lies about the sacraments? WTF. Belle is a heretic and a liar.

10/06/2010 01:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic: Jesus is Allah
anthony.catholic: Jesus is fully human and fully Allah

FFS and this guy claims to be a theologian? Jesus IS NOT ALLAH YOU MOTHERFUCKER. Jesus did not condone child sex abuses. Go back to school you fucking moron.

10/06/2010 08:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pepe_harris: tigra ,, don't worry we have priest who come in here so you can confess your sins..

pepe_harris: If you want we can hear your sins..

la_tigra1: ah, think I'll pass pepe, but thanks anyway.

floridaz_1: think best is to call a parish if you need a priest

pepe_harris: tigra don't be shy,, we wont bite you.

pepe_harris: Flor,, an adult knows this is a playroom for adults..

10/06/2010 05:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_shines_alwwways: Hey richard did I tell you that i bought an electronic cigar?

bulrider837: yes you told me that frank

franky_shines_alwwways: ok

bulrider837: and how its is so nice.

franky_shines_alwwways: is less harmfull and tastes good there is also a pipe or a big cigar

franky_shines_alwwways: you charge it with USB port and you can smoke in forbiden smoking places

franky_shines_alwwways: has many flavors

bulrider837: well not into smoking frank

10/06/2010 08:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

familytree4: behind every revolution is found the jewish money

familytree4: revolutions take alot of money --- who has the money ? well thats simple

10/06/2010 08:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic: ß I believe I will be a god when I die.
anthony.catholic: That is what the catechism teaches.
anthony.catholic: And I believe it.

10/08/2010 03:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the fat tard already thinks its a god

10/08/2010 12:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic: It is easy to love someone like you coursie...it is hard to love corp
anthony.catholic: You know desert....if you were my age, I would be so into you romantically.
anthony.catholic: You are a totally lovable person.

10/08/2010 02:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cia is a ass. Is always in the room, fuckssakes, he even sleeps in chat lmao

10/08/2010 06:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/08/2010 02:56:00 PM

I think im gunna pewwwwk

10/09/2010 01:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/08/2010 02:56:00 PM

I think im gunna pewwwwk

10/09/2010 01:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ingeniero_e: hey franky, the oprah of chat, how are u dood?

10/09/2010 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Once again I am blown away by the "Blunder from Downunder", CiGay never fails to impress with the fecal treacle that drips from his jizz scented gape. Are we now to believe the poor sod is to be made a god when he reaches heaven, I had know idea there was a God of latrines. Perhaps he is to be God of annoying behavior, no wait...
Just because he spends years on earth being the most annoying shithead in yahoo chat doesn't necessarily entitle him to be a God heading up that division in heaven.

Cheerz!

10/09/2010 10:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought belle said she had 2 sons

10/05/2010 12:24:00 PM

When she was part of the rosary crew several yrs ago, she definately said she had 2 sons
I remember

10/09/2010 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sagwaaus: ÿ 3 The Gift of the Holy Spirit comes to all in the upper room and to who believe (deb)
yurimi_satou: Amen
end_gone_new_1: Amen
ctlimbaga: thanks dag
ctlimbaga: Amen
claire_chikigi121823: Amen ty sag
end_gone_new_1: Amen
claire_chikigi121823: Amen sag For our Pope, Cardinals, Bishops & Priest that they may always be faithful to their sacred calling
angeltraze: AMEN
gmtsource: Amen
ctlimbaga: Amen for msdebz' health and prayer intentions


When will all this madness stop. I pray for an end to this vain and repetitious prayer in chatrooms

10/10/2010 05:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

missy_8008: amen ty debz

Why is missy thanking debz for praying? Vain.

10/10/2010 05:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tom1725: Please pray for my promotion at office

ctlimbaga: Amen for tom's promotions

claire_chikigi121823: Amen tom's prayer intentions, thy will be done Lord

Why?

10/10/2010 05:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please pray that I win the lotto, amen

10/10/2010 06:38:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Please pray for those who pray for their own gain, may they understand that prayer for material gain is disgusting and makes them look like a shitfaced suckup.
AMEN!

10/10/2010 08:46:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Please pray for those souls dedicated to the perpetuation of the Yahoo Rosary, let them realize that God is not the only one able to see "Ego Strokers" when they bleat.

AMEN!

10/10/2010 08:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here here Os! The more i see of this stupid rosary crew, the more angrier i get. they march in and hijack a chatroom under the pretense of being prayer warriors. If it was all about the prayin theyd be doin it in private rooms, or say even room 7 thats always empty. Now they pray for crap like ppls promotions? You make a v.good point bout them praying for material gain. That is so wrong.

10/10/2010 10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: oh warm, my kids love white fang
belleatchantry: i love it too
belleatchantry: the films, they loved white fang
belleatchantry: hey aqua
belleatchantry: jack london had nothing to do with white fang richard, are you drunk?

10/10/2010 11:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: jack london had nothing to do with white fang richard, are you drunk?
belleatchantry:
belleatchantry: ric hard you are an asshole
belleatchantry: richard and a liar

bellea is finally off er head roflmao

10/10/2010 01:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

picame_bonito: belle,, jack london did write white fang..

belleatchantry: richard no he didnt

belleatchantry: we love wite fang

belleatchantry: you know what richard, that just got you on permanent iggy

belleatchantry: has ignored picame_bonito. 476 failures thus far!

belleatchantry: i have been too patient with you#

belleatchantry: tidus you talk crap

belleatchantry: richard is in my bin

bellea is in the loony bin =))

10/10/2010 01:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: I do not believe masterbation is a sin,just do not do it in front of me!

10/10/2010 02:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: I mean look when your in your 80's sex is not an option anymore, cause your partner could be expired!

10/10/2010 03:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: big man bart, can't let a lady use voice chat....his hard on would deflate

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=1224413129639&set=a.1212371228599.2031446.1208330948

copy and paste to see a pic of the real quin. I garuantee no man could have a hard on for this cunt. Her fat ass is obscene, how the fuck can anyone get this fucking obese?

10/10/2010 07:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grr I spilled tea on my modem now I have to get a new one, meanwhile...
sam xx

10/10/2010 09:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

familytree4: people like bart -and anthony - i would love to drown them

10/10/2010 11:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geeez Quins a big women, now i know why shes such a bitch to alla da hotties

10/11/2010 04:15:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Hotties?

10/11/2010 08:53:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Isn't this just priceless?
(that's a rhetorical question just in case you're gonna be silly)

Anonymous said...

familytree4: people like bart -and anthony - i would love to drown them

10/10/2010 11:51:00 PM



Say what you like... Family sure has a way with words :))

10/11/2010 08:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

familytree is NOT like a fine wine that mellows with age

10/11/2010 09:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassycats5403: yep alimex the young women today have no idea what giving birth is really like

10/11/2010 10:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodworkingsam: ok floks i got soem work to be done did
woodworkingsam: talk 2 u latr
woodworkingsam: gb u all
woodworkingsam: n dont did anythng i did not did

10/11/2010 05:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG some one get rid of that pic of quin. Its repulsive

10/12/2010 03:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rubyshoes2000: and you're gullible

anthony.catholic: No, I would be in PM with you now if I was gullible.

rubyshoes2000: Anthony why would I ever be in PM with you?

rubyshoes2000: you'd only fall asleep waiting for your pizza to arrive

rubyshoes2000: comatose

10/12/2010 09:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA great start to da chat day, rofl cigayboi was raggin on rudyshoes and she tore him a whole new asshole. Go rudy go rudy owwwwww:))

10/12/2010 10:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry rubyshoes lmao

10/12/2010 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah os kathy is a hottie

10/12/2010 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: richard behave y ourself
belleatchantry: i am so going to slap you richard

10/12/2010 12:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who does belleat think she is, talking to a grown man like that?

10/12/2010 03:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quin is huge. It doesnt even look like she is wearing a bra, it looks as if her boobs blend in with her stomach. Disgusting. I feel sorry for her, she will be alone for the rest of her life looking like that.

I have to admit, she has impeccable skin. Although, at the same time, she looks like one of those dirty fat women.

I feel bad for her, but can now understand why she is so mean.

10/12/2010 03:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fyi belle jack london did write white fang. your the liar, accept your wrong and apologize to picamo. your so full of crapola beotch

10/12/2010 04:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah shes got nice skin anon, Quin that is. Thats all thats nice about her. She must smell real bad being so obese. I even saw her other pics so her kids are also obese. You only get that size by being a glutton. End ofs.

10/12/2010 05:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/12/2010 09:38:00 AM

Tony has de hots for ruby

10/12/2010 10:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG cias on the mic stark raving drunk at 1.30 pm aussie time. FFS this guy is a total loser!!!!!!!

10/12/2010 10:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

siegeofanation2006: all this cussing is not the Catholic way
siegeofanation2006: You are talking rubbish
siegeofanation2006: Mix you are a good man
siegeofanation2006: this is like school
siegeofanation2006: i want to be boss ..Anthony says
siegeofanation2006: He is drinking
siegeofanation2006: and you listen

10/12/2010 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_shines_alwwways: Anthony I work for CNN i will record your drunken voice if you dont shut up !
franky_shines_alwwways: anthonio when you are going to vomit your beer please let us know

10/12/2010 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Dr. Winky works for CNN, yeah as a janitor...

Over the years he has collected pubes and nose hair from the back stage stalls, so far he has amassed more than 37 lbs worth (Dry Weight) of "A GRADE" material. Rumor has it, Franky is looking to start his own hair rejuvenation clinic "Snort & Curly". Apparently, he boasts donations from many stars although he was said to be thoroughly disappointed with Elton Jon's, Michael Jordan's and Vin Diesel's contributions. The good doctor means to break into the lucrative Californian market sometime within the next 5 years and assured Dirty reporters that he intends to target the Afro American demographic where he said there is a high demand for a good quality "Snort & Curly" product. Dr. Winky went on to say that he had been working on a gelatinous compound in his single room apartment located somewhere in downtown TJ, he said the mixture was hand made and was almost ready to go into production. "It will revolutionize the way hair follicles are grafted to the scalp, my secret gel will adhere to the most uncompromising of skulls and is extremely pliable due largely to the hand whipped ductile component called Jizzoplasm Ninety Nine One Hundred Grasshopper " he said.

Good Luck Franky and may you find that all elusive pot of gold at the end of your rainbow.

Cheerz!

10/13/2010 12:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never imagined quin would look so gross, no wonder shes bitter and twisted. The incredible bulk lolol

10/13/2010 09:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOWNZ LIKE U NEVA IMAGINE FULL STOP MUTHAFUKKA

10/13/2010 11:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck off and die you moron
sownz????? neva????? muthafukka???? You sound like one of quins lardyassed kids, lmao

10/13/2010 12:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 A-M in Melbourne and cigayboi just got into chat. Hes been pissed outta his brain for the passed 24 hours. Looks like he tried to sleep it off. Loser ROFLMFAO

10/13/2010 01:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony needs help for his addictions

10/13/2010 03:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO thanks os for making me laugh

10/13/2010 03:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skyflakes401: i would have painted you in the nude
skyflakes401: i find painting the human body very exciting


turning into just me

10/14/2010 06:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

precious19pearl: gren i spoke to my friend today at work

precious19pearl: gren he was startled by my brevity

precious19pearl: gren he said he could come to the play but he is highly contagious right now

grendal_axethrower: tell him to wear a damn mask then

10/14/2010 10:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

precious19pearl: In the garden of thy heart plant naught but the rose of love...Bahaullah

aq_aqs_sandbox: always another person "teaching" their little faiths

aq_aqs_sandbox: well 'we' are called to beat down everyone else's door i suppose

precious19pearl: aq I told my friend that if I believe in my faith, how could i not help but mentioning it all the time

precious19pearl: aq i said to deny that, is denying me being myself

aq_aqs_sandbox: i believe in 2+2=4 and yet there's no need evangilizing numbers

precious19pearl: aq so he started to listen me talk about my faith

precious19pearl: aq exactly he said i am preaching. i said no...i said if one is in love with beloved God, how can one not help but mention God our beloved all the time

precious19pearl: aq so i asked him, if one falls in love with another, can one not help but mention him or her all the time

aq_aqs_sandbox: i believe no matter how old a twinkie is ... the white goo in the middle is still soft and YET i do not worship the

aq_aqs_sandbox: twinkie or share stories about it

precious19pearl: aq he looked at me and smiled incontrollably

precious19pearl: anyway...the proof is in the pudding

aq_aqs_sandbox: the proof is in the white goo in the middle it's always soft

precious19pearl: if he doesnt make attempt to see me this month...then i know where his love is

precious19pearl: aq sorry no kissing and hugging before marriage...i wouldnt know

aq_aqs_sandbox: precious i dont care what the hell you do with your body

precious19pearl: The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens...Bahaullah

aq_aqs_sandbox: so keep your sex to yourself, pervert

precious19pearl: masturbation is not allowed in the Bahai faith

precious19pearl: Abdul Baha said that the body is the temple of the soul, but the soul is the most important..it outlasts the body

aq_aqs_sandbox: precious19pearl dont talk about your perverted thoughts please.

precious19pearl: aq Baha'is are not allowed to have sex before marriage, so who is being pervert?

aq_aqs_sandbox: you brought up sex

precious19pearl: let your eye be chaste, your hand faithful and your heart pure, reminds Abdul Baha

aq_aqs_sandbox: precious you are a pervert

aq_aqs_sandbox: ick

precious19pearl: aq i was in gym and i saw the most glorious male body...and my eyes were chaste, my hand faithful and my heart pure

aq_aqs_sandbox: precious thanks for sharing pervy thoughts here

aq_aqs_sandbox: what's with the sex talk from precious?

aq_aqs_sandbox: some idiot was trying to sell a cult and i mentioned it was pointless as talking about the cream filling in a twinkie, so the

aq_aqs_sandbox: seller starts talking about how she doesnt masterbate

aq_aqs_sandbox: and that started the fuck talk

10/14/2010 10:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: See, I read some of the Quran, in a book store, Allah wants muslims to kill innocent christians and jews and take over Ameica!

10/14/2010 03:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: pork chops,pork roast,pork stew, bacon,weiners,

kentuckypeg: pulled pork

kentuckypeg: great stuff

kentuckypeg: yes frog legs taste like chicken

kentuckypeg: I am against eating animals

10/14/2010 03:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: oh joy I worked with Sociopaths and sent them to Prison

10/14/2010 05:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this kentucky peg, thank goodness she isnt in the working world. sigh

10/14/2010 05:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cia is obsessing for hours about the kids that murderd little james bulger. Fucking hours. Weird psycho bastard

10/14/2010 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10/14/2010 09:07:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

justme neds a good thrashing but I get the idea he may enjoy it.

10/14/2010 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

With speeches/words like the following, I cannot understand why Peg ain't running the country.
__________________________________

kentuckypeg: pork chops,pork roast,pork stew, bacon,weiners,

kentuckypeg: pulled pork

kentuckypeg: great stuff

kentuckypeg: yes frog legs taste like chicken

kentuckypeg: I am against eating animals

10/14/2010 03:24:00 PM
__________________________________


Peg for President


(Thanks to the original poster... awesome entry)

Cheerz!

10/14/2010 09:32:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Hey Sammy...

You'd be 100% on the money for sure!

10/14/2010 09:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: coarse, i didn't have the ranting, I had an irish father, wonderful man

belleatchantry: lol i still have an irish father, god bless him i love him

does ane1 else remember bellea saying her father an evil and strict man that she had nothing to do with since she was a teen? And also too, he was dead last time she mentioned him. More lies

10/15/2010 01:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: coarse, i didn't have the ranting, I had an irish father, wonderful man

belleatchantry: lol i still have an irish father, god bless him i love him

does ane1 else remember bellea saying her father an evil and strict man that she had nothing to do with since she was a teen? And also too, he was dead last time she mentioned him. More lies

10/15/2010 01:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep anon. I remember clearly belle saying that her father was a controling tyrant and ran a strict household.

10/16/2010 04:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also remember clearly belle saying that about her father.

10/16/2010 11:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleah is a liar NUFF SAID

10/16/2010 07:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: I sit corrected
joy.whittington: quin, in orthopedic shorts?
quinlan31: joy, of course


OH FOR FUCKS SAKES PASS THE BARF BAG. WHO WANTS TO SEE QUIMFART IN SHORTS. SHES FATTER THEN JABBA THE HUTT BUT NOT AS GOOD LOOKIN =))

10/16/2010 07:12:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

hello os and to most.. Australia gets her first Saint today... as os would say.. ain't life grand.. !!yes it is aussie asussie ausie.. oui oui oui..
Happy Sunday peeps ((hugs corp))

10/16/2010 08:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: begone demon!!!!!
belleatchantry: oncein be gone
belleatchantry: demons are not pagan, they are real and you are one oncein
belleatchantry: demon begone!!!
belleatchantry: oncein is a demon aqua


roflmfao bellea is off its head =))

10/17/2010 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cia on mic says is now signing off his theological duties for the night, roflmfao. 3 A.M. ozz time and its incoheerent and pissed outta its brains. ROFLMFAO

10/17/2010 11:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: aq the demonic presence is oncein

belleatchantry: now and again i tackle the demon, but satan is strong in him

belleatchantry: no one can help oncein

"Satan is strong in him" :))bellea is trapped in a starwars movie, lmfao this is fucking hysterical

10/17/2010 12:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: i had one man my whole life, and he didnt drink
belleatchantry: no polly he didnt
belleatchantry: i was married a short while before he died polly


bullshit, bellea said she walked out on him after ten years of marrage due to his abuse. it thinks ppl dont remember, lmfao

10/17/2010 01:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to the boyfriend belle was telling quin about? The guy she said was professor of theology at her local uni? When we all "googled" him, he turned out to be about 70?

I think she just makes crap up as she goes

10/17/2010 03:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thomggg: what is mocha anyway. Is that just ground chocolate added to coffee?

ingeniero_e: you start with a double shot of expresso

ingeniero_e: add the mocha and chreme

ingeniero_e: then cover with whipped cream

thomggg: coffee beans in the coffin will help keep the rotting flesh odor down

10/17/2010 04:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheese on my dick will keep belleah from going hungry

10/17/2010 08:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao anon belleah dont do blowjobs and nobody i know wants to grannyfuck her grsy minge lolol

10/18/2010 03:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she dont have to be awake to get the nutrition. better for me if she aint wearing her teeth

10/18/2010 05:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/17/2010 01:40:00

She told the room she got an anullment. I was there, most pple must remember this to. She changes her stories to many times

10/18/2010 07:24:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

FYI
New pic of justme61936 uploaded to the main dumpster, go take a look.
As with most months, last month the deviant made several lewd and suggestive remarks in the room, some of which have been Dapped. DAP is replete with Justmeisms and it would take a coons age to present them all, the ones I have selected are from September only, there are several other comments posted to September that were left out because they weren't on subject, rather they were comments made during chest beating or supercilious sorties.
The old pervert is a real trooper, seizing every opportunity to expose the simple truth about his incessant salacious self.

Cheerz!

10/18/2010 11:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: skeptic who is brother andre?
belleatchantry: yes skeptic I NEVER HEARD OF BROTHER ANDRE

belleatchantry: i never heard of brother andre

belleatchantry: I never heard of brother andre#

belleatchantry: I never heard of brother andre


belleatchantry: never heard of him skeptic

belleatchantry: i was interested only in mary mckillop

bebelleatchantry: oh skeptic fuck off

belleatchantry: fuck off

belleatchantry: cause you are an idiot, fuck off

10/18/2010 01:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rofl anon you forgot to mention gemmers classic putdown of that british cunt belle, gem sure sees a situation for what it is:))

aq_aqs_sandbox: skept, rooming, leave it. no need poking at a snake when their pride is at stake

10/18/2010 01:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

flaw3d_genius: jumps back on wild.black_mare' back
sassycats5403: aw3 get the heck off of her back
flaw3d_genius: and how else am i meant to ride her?

Aw3 and skank mare should get a room. I am disgusted by their filth

10/18/2010 04:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah aqua, belle is a snake, slithering and writhing in the slime of her own crap and lies. Her behavior has deterorated of late. She really is losing her mind and it shows. Belle needs to go back to her shrink.

10/19/2010 03:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like hands up a hookers ass
so are the lays of our wives

10/19/2010 11:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: rooming is not christian let alone catholic
belleatchantry: oh I am so sad
belleatchantry: no rooming sad at your lies
belleatchantry: you pretended to be catholic rooming

10/20/2010 01:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: never have I cussed in this room, lol rooming you are surely possessed

10/20/2010 01:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bebelleatchantry: oh skeptic fuck off

belleatchantry: fuck off

belleatchantry: cause you are an idiot, fuck off

10/18/2010 01:45:00 PM



NEVER HAVE I CUSSED? ROFLMFAO LIER

10/20/2010 01:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I feel young joy!
belleatchantry: me im 39 this year
belleatchantry: sam im 39 why would I lie and pretend to be anything else?


39 this year?

10/20/2010 02:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: My dad was buried in allagator shoes,they were sharp,but expensive

10/20/2010 03:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoaaaah did i read it right? Belle is 38???? Bullshit. Shes been 38 since 2004. What other lies?

10/20/2010 07:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bella 39 lolol? Look sister when we prayed rosary in rm 5 many many yrs ago ya told me ya were 39. We are the same age sister lolol. Remember i joked about we coulda been twins coz my birthday the day before ya?

Sister bella, i turned 45 in june =)) you stuck on 39? lolol next time ya callin these good ppl out for lyein, think on yaself sister, lolol

10/21/2010 04:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: large red font is not really acceptable in a chatroom workman
belleatchantry: people with epilepsy can get set off
belleatchantry: most people don't use large red font for that reason

10/21/2010 02:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know , I am really seeing now that Beelle is really a lier. She dis say her dad was dead and a tryant and she was 39 years ago and that her son was 15 years ago. i think she must have flipped or her memory really sucks to the max.

10/21/2010 08:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*did say,,,and was 39 *, years ago *sorry typos

10/21/2010 08:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cia hasn,t commented on the subject yet. Weird huh?

10/22/2010 04:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CIA hasnt commented cuz belle is his hunny

10/22/2010 05:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/21/2010 08:28:00 PM

All three anon. Belles a liar and her memory sux. Just watch her behavior when she comes to chat later this morning. Shes getting more an more demented by the day so i think shes gonna have a meltdown.

10/22/2010 08:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some sad sicko has got it in for Belle. Maybe she rejected him, because hes been dissing her on DAP for about 3 years if you check it out.
Time to move on man. For the record I dont beleive a word Belle says either, she just comes over like a woman in her 50s acting out a role. As long as she does no harm to others, leave her be.

10/22/2010 02:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm....sounds reasonable

10/22/2010 05:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roomingfree: so do you belle but you sear like a sailor and you just flat out mean at times for no appearant reason


belleatchantry: I swear?

belleatchantry: swear like a sailor?

belleatchantry: are you serious?

roomingfree: you cuss all the time in here belle and the fact that you are bitter and mean makes you a less desirable candidate as a good example of cathlic

belleatchantry: you are such a liar also rooming


NOTICE BELLE CALLING ROOMING A LIAR? WEVE ALL SEEN HER CUSS. SAYING SHE NEVER SWEARS IS A BLATENT LIE, AND BELLE IS FULL OF EM.

STAND DOWN BELLE. STAND THE FUCK DOWN BEOTCH

10/23/2010 03:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: it's possible franky is a dumb fuck, too

10/23/2010 09:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not possible that quins been fucked in the last 15 years. Morbidly obese women stink on account of theyre to lazy to clean themself.

10/23/2010 09:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: rape chat is such a lovely thing....brb

ROFLMFAO quin heads for the door, shes so fucken fat no guy would even try an rape it

10/23/2010 09:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: moa i have a clone, it cusses, who cares

now it blames the cussin on a clone? ROFLMFAO

10/23/2010 11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No belle you did cuss at skeptic, I was there when you said it, it was you and not a clone. Youre either mad, bad or both. Prolly both. Any way up youre a born liar

10/23/2010 01:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Bellea you have sworn a few times i have seen you, ..as have i quite a few times. GENTLEPEACE

10/23/2010 06:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic: I am not God, I am a god amanda_margaret2006

rubyshoes2000: Corporation showed me your picture. You look more like a half melted rubber bulldog than a God.

10/24/2010 09:23:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

At least CiGaylord is not two faced...
If he was, the ugly prong would be using the other one.

10/24/2010 12:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me correct my post i have sworn alot more than bellea ever has... it's very rare is she does. gentlepeace

10/24/2010 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gentle you admit you cuss thats one thing, belle denies it and blames on a so called clone. Ive seen her cuss lots of times. shes no lady shes a tramp

10/24/2010 01:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its is not very rare that belle cusses gentle. Its very frequent but your probably at work when she does it. For a holier then thou she got a potty mouth

10/24/2010 03:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh piss off gentle, you don't know what you're talking about

10/24/2010 05:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao oh i guess belle read the blog she doesnt read

10/24/2010 06:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=1j0kgon3f181zg0&thumb=4

10/25/2010 01:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anaon she will blame that on her clone LMAO

OMGOMGOMG didya see cia pic? lololol fugugly

10/25/2010 03:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I know many Christian young men.
rubyshoes2000: LOL
amarillojeannie: dave, because i don't want you to pm me
rubyshoes2000: I bet you do
precious19pearl: lad dont leave
amarillojeannie: and do it again, i will ignore you again
rubyshoes2000: hopefully not in the biblical sense
domestic.hooligan: pepsi is good for breakfast
traltech10: YaZak The Formidable Chat program V8.90.10 Animated Avatars faces & Audibles www.freecreed.info/dwnld/yazaks/yazak
rubyshoes2000: did he Alimex?
anthony.catholic72: Ruby>please don't implicate me in your smut.
c1988tertiay209: Hello
alimex_137: yeah scroll up
domestic.hooligan: ruby? smut? NEVER!
anthony.catholic72: Not everyone is a skank like you.
rubyshoes2000: oh I see what you mean Jeannie
amarillojeannie: dang, dave you're stupid
rubyshoes2000: I'm only returning the compliment from yesterday Anthony
dave_happy2004: how r u
precious19pearl: i am feeling tired...i overate
rubyshoes2000: and I'm not a skank but thanks for assuming I'm having sex

10/25/2010 07:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I know many Christian young men.
rubyshoes2000: LOL
amarillojeannie: dave, because i don't want you to pm me
rubyshoes2000: I bet you do
precious19pearl: lad dont leave
amarillojeannie: and do it again, i will ignore you again
rubyshoes2000: hopefully not in the biblical sense
domestic.hooligan: pepsi is good for breakfast
traltech10: YaZak The Formidable Chat program V8.90.10 Animated Avatars faces & Audibles www.freecreed.info/dwnld/yazaks/yazak
rubyshoes2000: did he Alimex?
anthony.catholic72: Ruby>please don't implicate me in your smut.
c1988tertiay209: Hello
alimex_137: yeah scroll up
domestic.hooligan: ruby? smut? NEVER!
anthony.catholic72: Not everyone is a skank like you.
rubyshoes2000: oh I see what you mean Jeannie
amarillojeannie: dang, dave you're stupid
rubyshoes2000: I'm only returning the compliment from yesterday Anthony
dave_happy2004: how r u
precious19pearl: i am feeling tired...i overate
rubyshoes2000: and I'm not a skank but thanks for assuming I'm having sex

10/25/2010 08:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: ok i just emailed RAGU and shamed them for implying a tomato is a veg

10/25/2010 09:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh c'com, get serious, cia is not ugly..Some may not like his personality ok . but he isnt
. gentlepeace

10/25/2010 09:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

his ugly on inside

10/25/2010 10:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: no you didnt 16
belleatchantry: rubbish 16
belleatchantry: never such a thing
belleatchantry: suggest you get lost 16
belleatchantry: 16, fuck off
belleatchantry: lol

10/25/2010 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: no you didnt 16

belleatchantry: rubbish 16

belleatchantry: never such a thing

truthalwaysgood16: so what is your Suggestion?

belleatchantry: 16, fuck off



bellea let loose with a curse word earlier..why does she deny she curses, the majority of chat has let loose with a curse word now and then and I say SO WHAT

10/25/2010 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I say fucking piss off stalker

10/25/2010 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leave belle alone..who is she hurting

10/25/2010 02:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cia he's an ugly fucken shithead just remember the shit he has done

corp__

10/25/2010 02:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I know many Christian young men.
rubyshoes2000: I bet you do
rubyshoes2000: hopefully not in the biblical sense
rubyshoes2000: did he Alimex?
anthony.catholic72: Ruby>please don't implicate me in your smut.
domestic.hooligan: ruby? smut? NEVER!
anthony.catholic72: Not everyone is a skank like you.
rubyshoes2000: and I'm not a skank but thanks for assuming I'm having sex
anthony.catholic72: You ouze it ruby

10/26/2010 03:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/25/2010 12:24:00 PM

for posting a dumbass post ON DAP and for commenting on it, that makes me a stalker? ROFLMAO you piss off shithead

10/26/2010 06:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/26/2010 06:51:00 AM

Wosnt telling you to piss off lmfao. Wos tellin the stalker but what the fuck?

10/26/2010 08:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cia thinks ruby ouzes sex the dirty fucker has the hots for her? His worse than justme, probably rubbing one out over her pic rite now

10/26/2010 11:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap anon. Real men could care less about ruby. They would recoil from it. It's nothing but a cheap skank ho and a disgrace to women everywhere.

10/26/2010 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Previous comment courtesy of CiGaylord

10/26/2010 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya may be right Os but ya know.... i think that looks a hell lot like Bellea to me... could be wrong but I've seen her make those kinda remarks before.... Who knows... but Ruby is a dear soul....it saddens my heart to see the venom people spout on her

10/26/2010 12:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god_of_thunder48: oncein my pentacostal pal is back.... yeah....sdgnfamghafhkgarhkg fkghkaergkhakfgkakgaerlk arhgargfakhgfkagahk

10/26/2010 04:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirtyharry_makemyday: warm a browned eyed girl is my favorite song..

dirtyharry_makemyday: Warm,, is the brown eyed leader..

nc_muddbogger: borwn eys just show how full of sht u r .....jk jk

warmsprings66: trach we are talking about eyes color

dirtyharry_makemyday: mudd... if you don't like to look at our shitty eyes.. get out of here..

nc_muddbogger: ha i was jk calm dow geeish

dirtyharry_makemyday: mudd,, so what..

nc_muddbogger: so what

dirtyharry_makemyday: mudd blue sucks..

trachcare: richard has taken an intense dislike to our good old boy visitor, it seems.

dirtyharry_makemyday: trach,, mudd is talking trash about brown eyes..

10/26/2010 06:14:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

ruby is a great person who tries to be nice to all.. she just don't take no crap ..

10/26/2010 09:30:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

My previous comment was made tongue in cheek. I thought it to be keeping in line with DAP :D
CiGay loves the attention and I like to make people happy...
he is a person, right? I know it's a bit of a stretch calling him a person, that would suggest the vegetable has a personality.

To the chatter who thinks CiGay isn't a fugly mofo...
I am mortified at the height you have set the bar, we're talking "SUBTERRANEAN" here!

Cheerz!

10/27/2010 09:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, not everyone agrees with you, but i dont wish to argue. Ruby is totally off her head, a complete flake, and i pray for her daily

10/27/2010 12:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iz dopey corpy still pretending to be an aussie.....what a lozerrrrr

10/28/2010 01:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: how can you sing when your kids are in care?
earnesib: belle, its almost child abuse, huh
earnesib: alimex, thats mollie singing
earnesib: mollie, truly the voice of an angel
earnesib: brb
earnesib: mollie, sing another while Im gone

10/28/2010 12:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/28/2010 01:59:00 AM

Since when did corp pretend to be an aussie you fucktard. Piss off and grow some balls.

10/28/2010 06:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

corp has never pretended to be an aussie so STFU

sam xx

10/28/2010 08:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: and I guess Mentor Earnest could also share with us any story about RACIAL DISCRIMINATION there. In fact,, he had no qualm asking me about what OBTUSE meatn. It is time he shared with us about DISCRIMINATION.

earnesib: justme, shit happens including racial discrimation

earnesib: there was on innuendo
justme61934: I did not expect a friend to remind me of something that an INTELLIGENT CATECHIST judged me faLSELY. She thought when one was ignorant of something he was also an OBUTUSE.

justme61934: Not so and it no longer tastes BITTER because I am aware I am NOT but those who insist should look at themselves and see they are NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY JUDGE of others.

justme61934: well. Okey. It is your privilege to elaborate it erroneously Mentor Earnest. Go on and have it longer that it should to hang yourself.

earnesib: justme its with regrets

earnesib: has ignored justme61934. 827 failures thus far!

justme61934: NO PROBLEM even COLORED PEOPLE practice DISCRIMINATION.

10/28/2010 09:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_shines_alwwways: richard dont be jealous

franky_shines_alwwways: richard my heart stills beats for you you know that

10/28/2010 09:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: I never seen oncein,but you don't look your age,which is a good thing

10/29/2010 05:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUH? scritch

10/29/2010 08:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: horus, why are you always so angry?
trachcare: <<calmly listening to Brandenburg Concerto #1 and hoping the bloviators on voice are having fun.
w.joy55: trach, he's miserable. very unhappy person.
w.joy55: horus youre too full of hate to make sense.
rain12326: omg..now hes talking out of his ass

10/31/2010 02:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

danger_boobookitty: I know what feltching is, dirty sanchez, donkey punch
danger_boobookitty: yep heard em all lol
danger_boobookitty: I am not doing the donkey punch lol
danger_boobookitty: smoked a doob?
danger_boobookitty: I haven't done that in 42 years lol

10/31/2010 04:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home