
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)
188 Comments:
Aussie soap "Neighbours" is to replace Karl Kennedy killed in the forthcoming Swan Vesta disaster episodes with a new, more hard-hitting, more realistic character, Zerfutin Pangladitz, aka Pang.
A cross-bred Scottish Aussie, he combines the raging alcoholism of both races, with the compassion of a rabid dog on crack cocaine. He is regularly beaten by his mother, who laughs it off as a Hitchcock Psycho parody. Pang will work at the pub, where he will murder Toadie by using the ten year old Sophie as a hammer on Toady’s mulleted ponce. Pang's loveable fault is his over-competitiveness with Toadie over their respective IQs.
Christian, in the mental Ku Klux Klan sense, Pang despised Harold's interpretation of the Bible, and all local blacks. Luckily, there is no such thing in Erinsborough, and his views on immigration make him a popular character with the Australian residents. He regularly urinates on Madge's grave.
Pang soon strikes up a romance with Ben, the bereaved young grandson of Susan and Karl Kennedy. Although deemed inappropriate by the neighbours, they continue their love in secret, often frolicking in swimming pools.
It’s not known how the public will react to the new character, but is expected they'll take to Pang faster than you can say "Jim Robinson."
krazywriter: every single person who screams against health care reform HAS adequate health care coverage... not one person who doesn't have health care would fight against reform.
stathanasius2: krazywriter this bill is Unconstitutional
quinlan31: krazy, there has been no other law forcing all to buy something they may not even want
poh_the_howard_beale_of_cc1_09: Someone remind quinfidel about "mandatory car insurance"....
poh_the_howard_beale_of_cc1_09: Remind Hoppy, too.
April already,,, Dang!
Welcome anyhoo, maybe that should read anyyahoo.
__________________________________
veryreverendoctorwhite: .............................. 10 points to the first chatter who can tell me what "Yahoo" means....
Gulliver's Travels was written by Jonathan Swift. I also offered up several other valid definitions, I want my 10 points.., they must be dirty points, they must be smelly and they should be accompanied by lashings of reheated diarrhea fudge. I need a Ten Point culinary delight to entice Poh to visit the blog. He needs to get himself some ejoo ma cajun!
___________________________________
LWG
Not sneaky really, but why are the hippo guns directed towards CiGayLawd 'n' Phoney? I thought you guys were tight, does this mean the engagement is off? Did your trip Downunder leave you with a bad taste in your mouth?
Was the DVD all an act? Did you refuse to play second fiddle to a Fosters?
Is it true that CiGayLawd 'n' Phoney's idea of a night out is a Liquor Store Crawl? I should imagine the pavement makes for a hard mattress and a vomit soaked newspaper, a lousy blanket.
So many questions, but honestly I am sure I am not the only chatter waiting eagerly for your next installment.
Cheerz!
anthony.catholic: lots of proctology goes on in space
anthony.catholic: I am the Silverback here, and you red font makes me think you are presenting to me.
lmfao thank you for the last two posts. Good to see the blog returning to what it was meant to be.
belleatchantry dont have much to say in chat lmfao. wuzzup belle? didya git busted on yer lies and nobody dont talk to ya no moah? LMFAO. you pathetic old hack
Anonymous said...
lmfao thank you for the last two posts. Good to see the blog returning to what it was meant to be.
4/04/2010 10:59:00 AM
"Good to see the blog returning to what it was meant to be."
Excuse me
"what it was meant to be."
just as long as someone is bashed you are "Happy"
"Good to see the blog returning to what it was meant to be."
oh u r disgusting..............
you must like disgusting since you are here reading the blog LAMER!
easy there peg, easy lmfao. youll have to go into hospital with heart failure again and get your neighbor to pretend she was at your computer when it happened ROFLMFAO
poh_the_howard_beale_of_cc1_09: Someone remind quinfidel about "mandatory car insurance"....
Someone remind poh, that driving a car is optional.
mix_ali: Lucy I told birch they were paying $7000 a week in Dubai guarding rich Arabs. Now think I should have taken it
4/04/2010 09:17:00 PM
someone remind poh and quinfidel that suicide is optional. If one or both of them take that route, chatters of the world would be mighty obliged.
lmao anon
4/04/2010 01:06:00 PM
At the risk of hacking up the same old Dirty phlegm...
The comment made by Anon 4/04/2010 10:59:00 AM was totally correct. Read the Dirty Help regarding DAP or for a broader take, read the (filthy) Dirty Mission Statement!
Cheerz!
belleatchantry: yes, nice family time rooming, Mass was lovely, easter is always special
belleatchantry: i used to like the vigil also rooming, but is a long time since i went, too late for small people
OH PULEEEZE BELLE QUIT WITH THE FUCKIN LYING. THREE YEARS AGO YOU POSTED A MESSAGE TO A SIGHT THAT SAID YOUR SON GREW 6 INCHES AFTER HE TURNED 17.
YOU DONT HAVE SMALL PEOPLE YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT. BUT KEEP PRETENDIN LMFAO. NOBODY BELIEVES YA, CUNT
stathanasius2: michael.archangel_77, I do see the connection between lunch meat and farting
ummmmm belle, easter mass was lovely? Is that a way to describe the culmon ation of the passion? Lovely?
What kind of churches do you brits go to? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
highlander_for_you: Buckwheat grew up. Now he's president
unshakeablechristian2009: HIGHLANDER U RACIEST PIG CLICK
highlander_for_you: those silly protestants
highlander_for_you: deo, trust me, iggy unshakable for a happy life
stathanasius2: highlander_for_you I tried telling him that
deo_gratias_amen: it's been my observation highlander that it takes a racist to know a racist
highlander_for_you: a jigger and the liberals are ruining this country, not a jew
highlander_for_you: My name is goldstein, by the way
highlander_for_you: i'm a strong black woman
franky_rainbowww93: It's so nice when someone attacks me and then that someone attacks another person I feel so relief
franky must relief his self all the time. franky you dirty old homo
chaos_rabbit: i think camel and piss is two words not to be used in the same sentence
I have heard a rumour that pang looks like sir les patterson, I hope that this is not true
How dare you insult that magnificent Australian icon, that is Sir Les?
Pang isn't that good looking.
heh
Sir Les is Da Man and i will Not have anyone speak bad of Les!! now stand for the aussie anthem, come on Get UP!!
U Little Ripper Les!!
I'm still reeling from the past few months' whirlwind events. The dream union became more shitzy and less glitzy. All of the above contributed to the breakdown in our relationship. Tony also exacerbated the situation when he found it necessary to shit himself at least twelve times a day. A victim of his own making, his addiction to gay porn left him homeless, friendless and incontinent, but the straw that broke the camel's back was discovering he'd been cheating on me with Susan Boyle.
Last December, I walked in on him lying across Susan Boyle's knees while she cleaned his arse. His excuse was "I've been jerking off to pictures of cocks and bollocks for so long that my sphincter has lost all muscle tone. I'm hooked. I need help. I needed my beloved SuBo to help me." A week later, I caught them again in a compromising sexual pose, with SuBo's bulbous fingers probing at Tony's cave entrance. Boyle was dressed in a seductive pink negliege, fluffy bunny slippers and doused in a scent that would make a whore blush, and what appeared to be a chamber pot snuggly wedged between her shoulders and Anthony's Lardy arse.
I learned yesterday that he is being kept in a drugged-out, robotic state as SuBo repeatedly administers mind numbing cocktails of mood altering drugs. Obviously el Fat One really likes him. The new lovebirds' lair is festooned with the outcasts of modern civilization. A discarded TV set. A worn out string of automobile tires interlaced with bones. Hundreds of National Geographic magazines with naked pictures of aborigines torn out.
I'd say I had a lucky escape, wouldn't you?
___
anthony.catholic: sam>I am a big hairy silverback, and the sooner you get one in your life the better you will be.
samantha.2005: tony aka numb nuts .. your only a monkies arse
anthony.catholic: sam>calling me a monkeys arse is very hurtful.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dear Diary and God,
I know you always see everything so I know you are reading this my 'all knowing, all snooping' one.. I'm bloody fed up with all these chatters. What the bloody hell do they expect from me?
So what if I fell in love with a fat woman from Blackburn, she's the BIGGEST thing to hit the music business in a hell of a long time and I'm getting NO bloody credit for being smart enough to jump on the SuBo bandwaggon.
Anyway, these mere mortals are in for a bloody shock when they find out that I, the wonderous PANG, am actually your Second Son. Those who are SUPPOSED to believe in us, they keep waiting for the SECOND COMING. Well they're about to get it, and Susan Boyle wont have a hand in it. Pardon the pun. I've explained to these earthbound mortals literally dozens of times, that I AM the Second Coming, and EVERY time I tell someone who I am, they stick me in a loonie bin.
I tell you Dad, I am ready to throw in the towel.
So please please please, Dear Diary, Dear God (DAD), when are you going to give me a break? We died for them on the bloody cross and, let me tell you, it hurt like hell. Now some of those 'sods' are giving me and you a 'hell' of a bad name.
I am sick and tired of all those bloody crazy American Happy Clappies running around taking MY name in vain and YOURS too. Throwing our Blessings around willy nilly with ne'er a thought to OUR feelings. Anyway, most of the bloody blessings get thrown back at them so it's a bloody waste when most of my 'flock' are trying to conserve 'stuff' in an attempt to save the planet and the bleeding universe.
DAD, this is NOT what I signed up for. I love Blackburn and all the people who reside therein. Susan Boyle is singing our praises (well YOURS, she hasn't got around to ME yet)and other stuff on her her first album which is selling millions. Why can't you send down a plague or something, to rid the world of these crazed anti-Anthony fanatics? You COULD turn them into atheists and make them wear purple. (I know some of the 'purple gang' are Christians, so I apologize, in YOUR name, to them DAD, but I am so mad at the moment. I am sure they will forgive me as I forgive all their trespasses against us. Amen)
DAD, we DO want to make the world a better place don't we? Then let's begin by getting rid of anyone in chat who disagrees with me. Especially Sammy, who makes me cry at least twice a day, and if you could see your way to striking Rubyshoes dumb, I'd be ever so grateful. I can't bear the way they mock me behind their whispering hands. What the hell did I do to deserve this? I did as I was told for 33 bloody years. I performed many miracles but this madness is beyond me. I need YOUR help.
DAD you MUST attend to this matter immediately because even the ATHEISTS are beginning to feel sorry for us.
...
Your ever loving Son
Pang
aka Anthony J (for Jesus) Murphy
____
=)) =)) =)) =)) WB LWG!!!
and farewell susan out of cc2
LOL
katts
diana
and now could it be tru
susan has gone :D
run out?
:)):))
partay <:-P
big thanks to whoever ran her out
=)) =)) =)) =)) WB LWG!!!
4/07/2010 04:32:00 PM
"TAKES A BOW" WHY, THANK YOU. Hope you're enjoying the Pang diaries.
__LWG
stop encouraging lwg to write on this blog...Who cares about her love tales of woe,, I say she got what she deserved.BTW lwg trash bag who gave you the visa to get into MY country.. trash types like you are not welcomed..
as for tony aka numb nuts he needs to be locked up in a high security hospital he has lost the plot for sure..
now for pong.. keep your shirt on and your pants zippered and you may be alright but be warned.. I AM WATCHING YOU.
sam xx
at least shes funnier then you sam, so stfu u old cow or at least lets see u write something smart b4 u open ur big cakehole agin
Hola SammY, you gibbering old bitch, proof if ever there was, that incestuous relationships occur all across Australia.
I was in OUR land Down Under (not YOURS) you silly old cunt...... because my work takes me there. Now if you had a job, instead of fanning your fat arse across sleepeze sofas, perhaps you'd be able to afford the tram to someplace. I guess you sold a kidney to the Abbos in order to raise the air fare to Texas. Strangely quiet on the topic of said visit, are you not? Heh heh.
I interviewed your old dad, SammY, and he confirmed the incest allegations. He said most of his mates were doing it, and not only that, Mothers were sleeping with sons. Records in Canberra show that over 50% of Australians are sleeping with at least one family member. Your old dad appears in my magazine, along with a picture of you at your 50th birthday bash, with your 18 year old daughter Celestine, to whom your dear old dad is both father and grandfather. Which makes Christmas and Birthdays pretty expensive for the poor bloke.
The fact that Australians like to 'keep it in the family' isn't really surprising to most of us. I mean FFS, just look at Paul Hogan, Mel Gibson, Rolf Harris, Skippy - they are all freaky looking, that's what inbreeding does, creates morons. Michael Hutchens, Heath Ledger, Russell Crowe - all talented but totally flawed. It's what happens when you mess with the gene pool.
Your insipid and lifeless remarks are all the encouragement I need to post to this blog SammY. Now get writing............
__LWG
lmao lwg is hysterical. I like the way Osmo and lwg complament each other in a raggin way. Your both real witty and funny how you rip each other, and here here more pang stories lmao. Who is lwg anyhoo? i never see tha name in tha room?
Anonymous Anonymous said...
at least shes funnier then you sam, so stfu u old cow or at least lets see u write something smart b4 u open ur big cakehole agin
opens cake hole and says ...bite me lol
ummm that wasnt even remotely funny sam. bite me? thats it? and then you gots the nerve to say lol? LWG am on ur side girl u go!!!!!!!!!
I was strolling along the ether minding my own business when I happened upon LWG's latest barrage. This time Sammy was targeted by the relentless tirade, no doubt leaving Anne_Phoney aka CiGay blissful in its wake and able to more scrupulously address his beverage addiction.
The problem as I see it lies in the following excerpt...
I was in OUR land Down Under (not YOURS) you silly old cunt...... because my work takes me there.
Are we to believe LWG is an Australian Aborigine?
Are we to assume LWG is an albino?
Are we to assume LWG has a job, let alone a job that necessitates a visit Downunder?
Are we to actually believe LWG is not the product of inbreeding? She is quick to accuse Sammy of this but I for one nearly fell off my chair laughing over that!
Consider this...
Whose profile pic clearly shows a marked cranial abnormality?
Whose latest profile pic closely resembles that immortal porch scene in Deliverance?
I suspect LWG uses the Kora/Banjo or whatever it is to help with the finger exercises. Give it up Darlin', the dexterity and effort needed would mean you'd never have enough time to make your Australian sojourns.
But I like reading the fruits of your delirium and can only hope they continue to grow throughout the blog, a definite possibility given the amount of fertilizer you use.
Cheerz!
Are we to assume that your stoic defence of Sammy implies a love interest hitherto unspoken in the chatworld? What does Corpse make of all this?
Are we to assume SammY owes you a blow job now?
One can only conclude you're hedging your bets. SammY dearest is hardly the brightest tool in the box and her posts are painful to read, more so to respond to. How does one respond to an inanimate object? With apologies to the aforesaid anywhere. I've had more rewarding tussles with a garden chair, than I ever have had with SammY.
I suspect your love for SammY is boundless, and therefore I leave you both to it.
I suspect SammY dearest plays the diggeridoo using only the cheeks of her arse and fanny farts from her gaping gash. I suspect this is the reason you admire her.
I further suspect you're PDU, since neither of you have the courage to post your own pictures. As for me, I'm fucking gorgeous, and I know it. I suspect that's what kills poor SammY.
I'll hang back awhile and let SammY and Osmo's fairytale romance take over the blog. Gotta be more interesting than Pang.
Cheerz!
Assholes!
__LWG
Osmo and Sam? Who knew?
osmo and sam, why not, i like to see a happy osmo and sammy, bout time the blog had nice news
franky_rainbowww93: Lt Birch has arrived everyone salute and stop farting
stathanasius2: I have my own WMD.....My backend when I eat chilli
ROFL LWG lovin ya potty mouth :))
Sam is nothing but a coffin dodger. Why do these old people think they are cool in chatrooms? Theyre so fucking boring it stings.
anthony.catholic: OK...I am thinking about the subject of animal rights.
anthony.catholic: I am thinking I don't really need to care about animal rights, but my responsibilities
hastings_ufo_society: anthony why don't you really need to care about animal rights?
anthony.catholic: Because the Lion cares not if he eats the lamb; nor do I care if I eat the cow.
hastings_ufo_society: anthony are you a lion?
anthony.catholic: Yes,
hastings_ufo_society: anthony you are the first lion to speak in chat. how did you do it? are your paws long and skinny for fingers and stuff?
aqs_a_question: TRACH, THE MEN HERE LIKE TO TALK ABOUT THE TEA PARTY BUT THEY LOVE TO CALL IT TEABAGGING.
aqs_a_question: YESTERDAY I REQUESTED THEY DO NOT USE THAT TERM
aqs_a_question: AS IT IS THE SUCKING OF A MAN'S SCROTUM
aqs_a_question: DIPPING THE BALLS IN AND OUT OF THE MOUTH
aqs_a_question: HONESTLY WHY IT HAD TO BE BROUGHT UP AGAIN IS BEYOND ME
only17_morep0hidents2kill@ymail.com: (I can play music that NET SHURF stp can't stop...)
only17_morep0hidents2kill@ymail.com: Lucy and I worked out a new way to do it with vc packets, converting
from MP3->WAV->sound packet.....
only17_morep0hidents2kill@ymail.com: it's not stoppable...
samantha.2005: some said I was so old
belleatchantry: oh that, so am I!!
samantha.2005: you know the stanger who bashes all
belleatchantry: they seem to think there is something wrong with being old, maybe they will do away with themselves when they reach 40!
belleatchantry: yeah, i know the coward who never uses its name
belles the cowerd who pretends to be ... how old is it now? It forgets how old it said it was 6 yrs ago lmao. bells another old coffin dodger but shes a cripple as well. aintcha bell?
=))
YOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO BELLEA =))
belles always lurkin in da room and then she lurks in here to see wut ppl r sayin about er. lmfao,, but its to chickenshit to post anything in its defense. poor ole belle the phoney with kids wuts ages she cant remember. ROFL
to the one who keeps talking about coffin dodgers etc--if you are a man FOR SHAME,, real men don't gossip -- if you are a woman you're full of jealousy
quinlan31: we worked at church all morning, so I hope in a little bit I can get the rested ppl out in the yard
d'uh---- who cares?
4/10/2010 03:57:00 PM
to the mongoloid turd above
im a hermaphrodite. So now what?
You fucking moron, you must be another coffin dodger, since my comment seems to have pissed ya off. why dont you hurry up and die, and take cats, aqua, belle, gentle, ali, pond, quinlan, maddie and the other old cunts with you. Plenty coffins to go round.
Just leave us with the pretty guyz and galz. The rest of you old fuckers can go to hell. YAWN old ppl are so fucking boringgggggggggggggggg
To 4/10/2010 04:42:00 PM
So that explains it,,you're an angry hermaphrodite, not quite a man or woman, a good psychiatrist may be able to help you accept yourself and help you let go of your anger ROFLMAO LOLOLOLOL
we are Catholic's and our Holy Father is being relentlesly bashed by the media, being called to "Resign" for what he had Nothing to do with, but he does not bash back in retalliation, although he is human and yes he hurts, so can we not bash people in here for Divine Mercy Sunday at least.
and Pray for our Holy Father
i hope i haven't asked for too much
The pedestrian decadence of LWG!
So prosaic is her "Potty Mouth" that it fails to ignite anything of worth for the reader, unless the reader is painfully deficient of mind.
Clearly, her masturbatory genius is a result of decades of practice and is so infectious it knows no bounds when flung toward an open and empty vessel.
Yet another classic LWG gem...
As for me, I'm fucking gorgeous, and I know it.
If there were ever 2 words that should NEVER be associated with LWG, they would have to be Fucking and Gorgeous.
All of her profile pics thus far stand proof positive to the contrary.
Her best defense is attack and there is nothing wrong with that, sadly she has opted to attack using tactics that would be more at home in the schoolyard rather than here.
WOW, he stuck up for my enemy, they must be in love :))
What a fucktard!
But at the end of the day and when the canine sago finally stops tracking those varicose veins, LWG can look over her one functioning shoulder and into the fur rimmed eyes of her suitors, finding comfort in the knowledge she has once again been satisfied by the pack.
What seems odd to me...
Photos depicting some unfortunate creature with a gamut of physical and mental abnormalities and void of any form of dress sense, attempting to pass her/itself off as a female under the age of 40. She dresses like my gran and truth be told, she's probably a few years older.
Cheerz!
aqs_aq_sandbox: HOPE "ONLINE" MEETING IS SCARY THING
quinlan31: yep, look how many ppl have met ppl online get killed
quinlan u fucken idiot, is that why we dont see corp any more? Did sam kill him?
Talk about dumbass post, rofl. Trust quinlan to oblige every time.
sadly she has opted to attack using tactics that would be more at home in the schoolyard rather than here.
WOW, he stuck up for my enemy, they must be in love :))
You are in no position to make such remark oh great one Osmo. As an onlooker, I can with some autonomy and authority, say that everything about your own comments screams 'schoolyard'.
franky_rainbowww93: The judge decides if that evidence is admisible or not, and in some cases the evidence is very important and the judge denies it. I saw it on Law and Order
peacemom_36tm: our country at least didn't start as an island to send all the criminals to
peacemom_36tm: thus all ancestry of Australians are that they are a criminal
quinlan31: leslie, that is not entirely true
quinlan31: and white men stole from teh native americans
4/11/2010 05:54:00 PM
To Judge autonomy and authority
You have a point, however in my defense, I feel obliged to point out that this is my fucking blog you gavel pounding kunt and I may act as I please. You on the other hand are a snot gobbling little fuckface content to sit in a corner amid years of your own excrement and act as some sort of self-appointed arbitrator. Needless to say, a judge who, in all probability is likely responsible for a large portion of the depravity hitherto most common on this blog.
As LWG, I at least recognize and appreciate her forthrightness and dedication, both qualities I encourage you to embrace.
WOW, now that was schoolyard behavior, I used words like FUCK and kUNT, I bullied and spat and I even farted while I was cursing.
Seriously though...
Anonymous posts are what keep the blog afloat, I applaud your intervention and hope you continue to DAP.
Cheerz!
__________________________________
Note to self: Remember to bring baseball bat to school tomorrow...
=p~
hehe well said os;))
0s, don't forget an apple for the teacher :))
This comment has been removed by the author.
this is an example of why i will never agree of the Rosary in chat
danielle_van88: amen mother mary
danielle_van88: sleuth you are ignored..attention seeking. you are NOTHING but a slut.
danielle_van88: amen mother mary
sam xx
i waited till rosary was over and questioned danielle as to why she called the person a slut during rosary ..
the results of this are that she attacked
also me the called me a slut..
what is happening to the rosary group
AGAIN
this is an example of why i will never agree of the Rosary in chat
danielle_van88: amen mother mary
danielle_van88: sleuth you are ignored..attention seeking. you are NOTHING but a slut.
danielle_van88: amen mother mary
i waited till rosary was over and questioned danielle as to why she called the person a slut during rosary ..
the results of this are that she attacked
also me the called me a slut..
what is happening to the rosary group
AGAIN
this is an example of why i will never agree of the Rosary in chat
danielle_van88: amen mother mary
danielle_van88: sleuth you are ignored..attention seeking. you are NOTHING but a slut.
danielle_van88: amen mother mary
i waited till rosary was over and questioned danielle as to why she called the person a slut during rosary ..
the results of this are that she attacked
also me the called me a slut..
what is happening to the rosary group
AGAIN !!!!
skyflakes401: sam is one of the nicest chatter here
skyflakes401: danielle, just let it pass, sam would not hold a grudge against you, sam is nice
whats the big deal posting it 3 time sam? your a slut, deal with it, slut
whats the big deal posting it 3 time sam? your a slut, deal with it, slut
corp_is_dead: me smell bad
iamamaniam@rocketmail.com: We all offend and betray Jesus Christ daily.
corp_is_dead: me smell like coon shit
franky_rainbowww93: sir birch can see poh likes me to make love to him
pohluffsdatlucydajo0: my luff, I missed you so much.....
lucy_notzrim: hugs Poh and licks his inner ear
lucy_notzrim: I missed you more
pohluffsdatlucydajo0: I swear if I knew where you went to chat, I'd probably never come in here...
lucy_notzrim: I was having Poh withdrawals
lucy_notzrim: even some of my coworkers know yur name!! LOL
pohluffsdatlucydajo0: I'll be here for you, on Yahoo.
pohluffsdatlucydajo0: Maybe not in this room....
pohluffsdatlucydajo0: HEH
pohluffsdatlucydajo0: everybody I talk to knows who my "lucy" is...
pohluffsdatlucydajo0: You are lusted after by people you've never met, my luff....
lucy_notzrim: I am?
pohluffsdatlucydajo0: Yup, I've been offered money for your phone number....
pohluffsdatlucydajo0: I SHOULD have taken it, since it's worthless without the security code...
pohluffsdatlucydajo0: but I didn't.
pohluffsdatlucydajo0: I'm keeping you all to myself--for now!
DO PEOPLE KNOW THAT POH IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE LUCYS GRANDFATHER?
WHAT A PEDO
floridaz_1: lucy, notice I've tried to duplicate you font color
floridaz_1: decided that since churchr is still playing games of past history that all should seriously consider the Ecumenical Catholic Catholic Church
floridaz_1: lucy, been speakingin regularly with a rabbi & have been going to classes he teaches
floridaz_1: lucy, if i find roots...will probably be a conservative congregatiion
trachcare: So....did Floridaz earlier announce that she's becoming a Jew or is that my imagination?
immortal_legendary_coldr_empress: Oh good. Because Fr. and I had a very long chat about all of them Saturday.
immortal_legendary_coldr_empress: BTW....he said Fuck is just a word and I can say it all I want
susan said "Fuck" to her Priest, she has NO Decorum The Fat Old Bag
we All know it is "just a word" but we don't say That Word to Our Priests!!...........
and our Priest's don't say
"Fuck is just a word"
how's that Fat Fuck coming Off saying Fuck to A Priest..
Seriously who the Fuck would say Fuck to a Priest??
only that Redneck Fat Old Fuck Susan Would
Fuck is a word we use, but Never to a Priest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show's the Old Bag has Zero Respect for a Priest.............
Fuckin' Dirty old Skank How Dare you
lucy_notzrim: I was having Poh withdrawals
lucy_notzrim: even some of my coworkers know yur name!! LOL
IF THE LYING CUNT WAS IN THE ISRAELI ARMY LIKE SHE PRETENDS TO BE, SHE WOULD NEVER USE THE TERM CO WORKERS. FFS PEOPLE WISE UP.
SHES PROBABLY TEN YEARS OLDER THEN BELLE AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING
MY NAME IS POH AND I AM A PEDOPHILE
IT HAS BEEN 6 MINUTES SINCE MY LAST IMPURE THOUGHT, A NEW RECORD FOR ME. THE DRUGS ARE HELPING ME TO STOP MASTURBATING AND I DONT USE MY ANAL BLASTER AS MUCH AS I USED TO
Many priest swear and I am sure they heard alot worse than the word FUCK before. It is people like you that put priests on a pedistal and have enabled them to molest children. Priest are MEN. Get over it.
lmfao at anal blaster anon 4/13/2010 07:23:00 AM you got poh all worked out
too funny :))
belleatchantry: I think I remember you mikey, from a while back
belleatchantry: yes, I do remember you then, long time no see mikey
belleatchantry: in room 5 mikey, I used to do the rosary and play music
roflmao belle used to "do" rosary? WTF does that mean? Sanctimonious twat.
4/12/2010 07:52:00 PM
Poh isn't old any more than Lucy is some sort special forces person
4/14/2010 09:30:00 AM
POH IS OLDER THAN GOD HE HAS GROWN UP DAUGHTERS IN THERE 30S. HIS JUST A DIRTY OLD MAN AND LUCYS A SKANK HOE IN HER 50S
xxprincessrf2xx: I am Princess R.F.2
xxprincessrf2xx: i don't have another name in here
xxprincessrf2xx: because it is my royal family lineage known in Italia
xxprincessrf2xx: It was documented and registered in family lineage books
xxprincessrf2xx: people call me Princess or xx in here meaning one of the twins...some write full statements
4/13/2010 10:54:00 AM
learn to fuckin' spell you dumbfuck
hahahahahahahha
floridaz_1: am Catholic and really pissed about how trash has been passed: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100414/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_predator_priests
she was jewish earlier this week
thought floridaz_1 left the church years ago...at least that is what she has always said
4/14/2010 09:51:00 AM
you must be poh trying to validate the lie. poh isn't a old man not by a long shot.
4/14/2010 09:30:00 AM
grow a fucking brain you thickasshit asswipe. poh is a fucking old pedo. go take a look as his own fucking blog before you go spouting your dumbcunt mouth off. the cunt has hair growing out of his ears like santas pubez
4/14/2010 07:58:00 PM
then u must lucy the skank trying to convince yourself poh is younger because you cant face up to the fact that your cyber pimp is an old homo
4/14/2010 08:01:00 PM
right and a blog then must be proof? Of what exactly..... that he can find pictures on the internet of a old person.... those pictures are all over the fucking net... get a clue. I am not lucy but I do know what is true and what isnt.. you are being played smarten up.
4/15/2010 10:31:00 AM rofl get a clue yourself quin. But you cant get clues can you lardy ass? You missed all the clues when your hubby played online didntcha? LMAO Poh is old and your fat. Deal with it.
Dirty Update!
The recent glut of duplicate posts have been removed courtesy of osmosis_bin_helpful.
Cheerz!
has poh ever spoke on the microphone?
Thank you Os dear! One of my posts appeared around twenty times so please accept my apologies about that. I dont know how or why it happened! Glad it's all cleared up now!
Come back to the room sometime, you and Corp are dearly missed.
Pukes at belles Ass licking Comment above. Heard she came First in Britains next top Cripple lolol.
Dear Diary, and Dad
My course tutor on Theology for Dummies asked me to do a book review this week. You'll never guess which one. Wait, you're God, all-knowing so you already know I'm talking of no less than The Bible (capitals my emphasis).
I'll be honest, I didn't read it all. Ok I didn't read any of it. That doesn't mean I won't be able to review it. No sir. I headed straight to Google and researched not just one but several articles about the bible. Also rented a dvd from Blockbuster telling the story of your (our) life. So sit back, make a drink and read my review of the bestselling book 'The Bible'.
I was impressed with many of the characters in the book, especially the main character 'God'. I didn't like that he had American accent and you never saw him, it was a bit like the Wizard of Oz in that respect, but when he spoke you knew it was his gig. I really liked the chariot races in the early chapters, the writer really took me back to the 15th Century in those scenes and pages. The character I least liked was Kirk Douglas. He seemed out of place and I was glad they crucified him. He was a trouble maker.
Jesus, who I liked a lot has a British accent. He wears a white robe and has a nice beard. He lost it a few times, throwing some tables around and getting drunk. The last supper bit was good, though in retrospect, they really should have got a take out.
I was a little confused as to why one chapter was in black and white and then another in colour, but it didn't spoil it for me. There were funny parts, the bit about Brian made me laugh, especially when they all started singing at the end of that chapter. There was sadness too. I felt very sorry for Judith when he hung himself for having a girl's name. I admit I went for a piss before that scene so I missed why he actually did kill himself. Maybe because he felt guilty about kissing the Jesus with the beard? I don't know.
The Romans were good and the gladiator fights were excellent. The Australian gladiator kicked ass and I was glad he made it home in the end and saw his family again. He looked a lot like my human grandfather Johnny Aboariginey Blacksmith. All in all it was a good read (days viewing) and I am glad I know more about the bible. The writer, King James never wrote anything else. He should have, his imagination was brilliant.
I'm pretty good at this reviewing stuff. Think I'll offer my services to the Melbourne Tribune, so next week I will be reviewing War and Peace....or Smokey and the Bandit, depending on whats available.
Your ever loving son
Pang
aka Anthony Jesus Murphy
hahahahahahaha i could get too like pang but tonys still a wanker =))
4/16/2010 01:03:00 PM
YOU WANT TO BE LIKE TONY?
poh sounds like tsunamimama only not as deep
To all SuBo fans ..
Susan Boyle has postponed her scheduled trip to Australia for the 2010 TV Week Logie Awards.
We can thank tony and lwg for this, the monsters
4/16/2010 06:55:00 PM FFS dipshit did you understand a fucking word I said? Guess not, dickbrain.
ROFLMFAO belleatcuntry deleted her yahoo answers account, that has all her questions and answers that proves she is an old women and not wut she says she is =)). dont matter there still on the www anyhoo.
LMFAO belleatcuntrys been busy reporting chatters for abuse LMFAO. Ya need ta take some of yer prozak bellea. Ya know tha stuff ya said ya took on the comfort zone web sight for ppl with severe depression.
LMFAO
Anonymous said...
hahahahahahaha i could get too like pang but tonys still a wanker =))
4/16/2010 01:03:00 PM
----------
Anonymous Anonymous said...
4/16/2010 01:03:00 PM
YOU WANT TO BE LIKE TONY?
4/16/2010 06:55:00 PM
-----------
Anonymous Anonymous said...
4/16/2010 06:55:00 PM FFS dipshit did you understand a fucking word I said? Guess not, dickbrain.
4/17/2010 03:08:00 AM
------------
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I THINK YOU MEANT "I COULD GET to LIKE TONY"
OR DID YOU REALLY MEAN YOU COULD BE MUCH (TOO) LIKE TONY?
HAHAHAHAHAHA TOO FUCKING FUNNY
Everything about says she is a retired widow on a state pension. From her taste in music and her holier than thou act in chat, to her muslim bashing and intolerance of gays. Irregardless of what she says in chat, her voice is definitely that of a much older woman than she says she is.
She got away with it for so long then she started to get careless. But she cant fool the Creator
HAHAHAHAHAHA TOO FUCKING FUNNY
4/17/2010 08:31:00 AM
well fuckme...........another asswipe who doesnt understand typonese and laughs too hard at her own lameness.
amarillojeannie: uwa, i don't read lazy, stupid text
amarillojeannie: godwin, my asl is noyb
basilio_banahaw: U ruby, iloveourpriests claims to be a priest.
iloveourpriests: Ruby, I am.
iloveourpriests: I will celebrate Mass in about two hours.
iloveourpriests: Ruby, I don't curse and swear.
iloveourpriests: No, Fr. Northrop doesn't curse and swear...that's an outright lie...
basilio_banahaw: U iloveourpriests say he is north
iloveourpriests: I don't think it is possible to talk about Jesus and faith in him with people here...that's not the focus of this chatroom.
rubyshoes2000: it's a chatroom I Love, not the inner sanctuary
amarillojeannie: chad, i had to chase a child down the aisle toward the pulpit once
amarillojeannie: during the homily
amarillojeannie: got him right before he reached it
amarillojeannie: and had to carry all the way back out, while he kicked and screamed
amarillojeannie: made the town newspaper
seraphimchad: <--Loves Presiding Bishop Katherine Jefferts-Schori
seraphimchad: and respects Rowan Archbishop of Canterbury
seraphimchad: and Bishop Edward of Oklahoma
seraphimchad: woohoo
seraphimchad: being a priest doesn't make you holier or better
seraphimchad: want a good priest........Mother Mary Ann
seraphimchad: Father Lounge Lizard
seraphimchad: no...doobie dooobie dooo
seraphimchad: lounge lizard i.e a lounge act singer
seraphimchad: sinatra et al.
seraphimchad: I want a male nurse that is built like a brick lou
seraphimchad: ha ha ha
well fuckme...........another asswipe who doesnt understand typonese and laughs too hard at her own lameness.
4/17/2010 08:48:00 AM
---
"typonese" BE FUCKED
"typonese" BE FUCKED
4/17/2010 07:54:00 PM
You should have followed that with your trademark "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOO FUCKING FUNNY", but I guess you're just feeling too stupid right now.
4/18/2010 04:07:00 AM
YOU WIN IDIOT OF THE YEAR FOR YOUR PATHETIC EXPLANATION
TAKE COMFORT IN THE KNOWLEDGE THERE ARE TWO CREATURES DUMBER THAN YOU, THE TWO FUCKWITS RESPONSIBLE FOR CONCEIVING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE
TOO LAME TO KNOW YOU HAD TWO TUTU WEARING FUCKHEADS FOR PARENTS AND WERE SPAT OUT THE ASS OF A BABOON, WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN WHY EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU REEKS OF SHIT YOU DUMB CUNT
4/18/2010 08:46:00 AM
hahahahahahahaha I sure pissed you off big time huh? You seem to be having some kind of seizure. lmao.
Hey and don't forget there was someone else involved in the miracle of my conception. That would be God. Now where does He fit into your dumb and dumber picture?
Can't wait for your next outburst. Make sure ya don't go and burst a blood vessel again, y'hear? Don't forget the angry caps for added emphasis. lmao
PMSL =))
hathaga: i need lady over 30 years love here and marry here im 45 years old
amarillojeannie: hatha, i do not want to marry you
amarillojeannie: and do not pm me
amarillojeannie: i did not pm you
amarillojeannie: and will not pm you
aqs_me_a_question: ONE MORNING AT 6.30AM THERE WAS A SCARY PERSON AT MY DOOR DEMANDING MONEY. I HAD LIVED THERE ABOUT 2 MONTHS.
aqs_me_a_question: HE WAS QUITE INSISTANT I PAY HIM...
aqs_me_a_question: HE WAS LOOKING FOR THE PREVIOUS TENANTS
aqs_me_a_question: THOSE ASSHOLES MADE THE MISTAKE OF GIVING ME THEIR FORWARDING ADDRESS.
aqs_me_a_question: IN CASE MAIL CAME .. I HAD KINDLY AGREED TO FORWARD IT
aqs_me_a_question: SO I KINDLY NARKED THEIR CRAPPY LOW RENT NONBILL PAYING SELVES OUT AND GAVE HIM THEIR ADDRESS
aqs_me_a_question: I DO NOT LIKE BEING MISTAKEN FOR LOSERS
too late for that
4/18/2010 08:46:00 AM anon seems a little upset lol
pohluffsdatlucydaj00: UYU I just get tired of being the one to butt-fuck it...
sinister_sisyphus: well i only got here about ten minutes ago, but poh you would be the expert on staying when your unwanted
sinister_sisyphus: day in day out there is poh on yahoo
pohs kinda like yer unfriendly neighborhood idiot
pohs EXACTLY like yer unfriendly neighborhood idiot
4/19/2010 12:53:00 AM
hey sisyphus the last time you were in chat I recall nobody wanted you there, you were iggied by the majority of the room...as for poh or anyone else for that matter being on yahoo day in day out..it is their right, as that is why people pay for their internet connection..to be able to be in chat DAY IN DAY OUT
4/19/2010 01:46:00 PM
i pay for my internet connection to
001 >do banking
002 >pay bills
003 >browse
004 >research
005 >download
006 >share
099 >visit chat rooms
100 >make friends
I plan to take over the world.. this way I won't have to pay for nothing hahahahahaha
099 >visit chat rooms
100 >make friends
4/19/2010 09:26:00 PM
BULLSHIT anon. You seriously expect us to beleive your #1 activity on the internet is banking? LMAO With #99 on your list being chat? hahahahahahaha
You gotta be belleatcuntry. Where on ya list is your membership to 'The Comfort Zone', a website dedicated to people with bi-polarism. lmfao
4/20/2010 03:46:00 AM
three problems with what you have to say. 1 chat rooms are way down my list and my priorities remain as stated. 2 you allow your problem with bellea to dominate your life. 3 'The Comfort Zone' is something you brought up, i am not familiar with it but i believe you when you say it is where manic depressives can hook up.
4/19/2010 09:26:00 PM
Good for you! that's what's so great about living in a free country.. you can do all those things or you can chat on yahoo, isn't life grand :D
4/19/2010 09:26:00 PM sounds like a regular goodyfuckingtwoshoes, exceptin she sure spends a lot of time blogging. lolol
4/19/2010 09:26:00 PM
LOL you must be online "day in day out" since you have a list of
1 thru 100 things to do each day online.. ROTLMAO
4/20/2010 04:18:00 PM lmao anon, well spotted
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: highlander have you saved enough money up yet to actually go to scotland lol instead of pretending to be scottish in a chat room?
seraphimchad: I let my dog decide on who I vote for
seraphimchad: I set pictures of the canidates out on the floor and the one he doesn't poop on is the one I vote for
This from the same fucktard who claims to be Irish born, engaged to a girl from Syria, beekeeper, ex military,etc,etc,etc. The list goes on. Highlander has said he is of Scottish descent, not FROM Scotland. Maxwell is just jealous because someone like Highlander actually has a heritage to be proud of.
4/19/2010 09:26:00 PM
it is unfortunate the meaning of my previous post was contingent upon a degree of intelligence not yet within your grasp. it is also unfortunate you are sufficiently threatened, that you feel the need to open your mouth for something other than a cock.
4/20/2010 08:04:00 PM be quiet tony aka numb nuts
aw3some_genius: i am serious ruby u are very intelligent, i could talk to u for hours on many things
rubyshoes2000: and we have Alie
anthony.catholic72: aw3 is drooling
anthony.catholic72: ruby>yes, I am not your type, I havent got 20 quid in my pocket
seams cias the one drooling lmao
rubyshoes2000: and Anthony stop trying to engage me in conversation. I'm just reminding you, you're not my type
rubyshoes2000: idiot
anthony.catholic72: ruby>yes, I am not your type, I havent got 20 quid in my pocket
rubyshoes2000: you gets what you pays for Anthony. I'm sure you get what you need for that
anthony.catholic72: <still wants to tear his teeth out
samantha.2005: << will kick them out for u numbnuts
anthony.catholic72: then kick them bitch, if the only option is in justice of fantasy
anthony.catholic72: If you offered me a choice, have at my teeth, I prefer it to fantastical stories.
samantha.2005: time for your monthly worm tablet heh numb nuts
anthony.catholic72: Draw my molars out
anthony.catholic72: take my incisors
anthony.catholic72: But don't take my honesty
samantha.2005: I will leave ya baby teeth alone
anthony.catholic72: by the way....Sam is ugly.
tony slurring eez words on da mic and jacking off over eez laptop =))
anthony.catholic72: I want to rip my teeth out at dishonesty
rubyshoes2000: and you have trouble believing truth Anthony your problem not mine.
anthony.catholic72: I want to cry to heaven for revenge
skyflakes401: cia will get his new dentures, he loses his teeth every week
rubyshoes2000: I'm not dishonest. But your not believing me is an honour, because I do see the rubbish you fall for
anthony.catholic72: because people are starving in this world
samantha.2005: sky he wants me to kick eez teeth out?
rubyshoes2000: people are starving and my drainage work is to blame?
skyflakes401: sam, his new dentures are crocodile teeth
samantha.2005: to go with croc tears
rubyshoes2000: Sky, Anthony's dishonesty doesn't have the same effect on me. I just smile and pat his virtual big head
skyflakes401: maybe thats why he cries for the starving poor, with crocodile tears
rubyshoes2000: yes if he had any concern for the starving he wouldn't be surgically attached to his desktop
samantha.2005: you there cats?
anthony.catholic72: All I ask is the sad, vulnerable truth
cats5403: yes sammie
rubyshoes2000: Anthony... wait for it
anthony.catholic72: I give it, I expect it
rubyshoes2000: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
skyflakes401: he has welded himself to his computer, just to say he cares for the starving? how touching except for his crocodile skin
=)) i luvs eet when tony eez drunk, dats entertainment
CIA you wont get the truth from Ruby. Last year she said she had 150 sheep and this year she expects us to believe she only has 60. She lives in a fantasy world indeed and you are within your rights to challenge her. She forgets that we all remember the things she said last year. I leave her and her lying ilk to God.
Another thing. If she has sheep, where is the proof? I see no pictures of them on her profile. I doubt she lives in a rural area, it's more likely she lives in a slum in London.
SLUMS IS GOOD, SLUMS IS LIKE CIALOVESYOU, THEY BOTH SMELL OLD EVEN THO THEY WERE HOSED DOWN YESTERDAY. THEY BOTH SMELL LIKE A BREWERY. THEY BOTH HAVE RISING DAMP AND WET PATCHES. THEY BOTH PROVIDE SHELTER FOR YOUNG HOMELESS BOYS. THEY BOTH ALWAYS WANT TOUCING UP. THEY BOTH HAVE HAD THOUSANDS THROUGH THEM. THEY BOTH HAVE REGULAR SEWERAGE OVERFLOWS.
4/21/2010 01:09:00 PM....you silly little twit.. there are no slums in Lodon..it has a very high median $$$, also how does a picture of a sheep prove anything. Also are you the git who question the difference in sheep numbers?? You really show you ingnorance don't you,, it's a farm of course there will be a fluctuation.
4/21/2010 10:05:00 PM,, very funny,hope tony don't cry when he reads that,, I lie I hope he sobs buckets.
Just cut the crap with ruby, cia. If you really knew her as I do, youd know shes a lady, and always will be. You on the other hand will always be a moron.
big_dog_78: earnesib if you are gay don't say anything to me
earnesib: dog, woof woof!!
4/21/2010 01:09:00 PM
Ive seen her sheep and her farm so wen your finished kissing cias ass come back and let us have proof the annoying cunt is studying a theology degree.
jennifer_m_5320: catholics must repent of sin if they want to go to heaven at death and become born again of the Spirit
aqs_me_a_question: jennifer_m_5320 baptism is the act of death and rebirth. get a clue sweety
not a dumbass post, but words of wisdom from the wise one. Well spoken aqua
Father Anthony J Murphy confessed his involvement with hookers, yesterday in CC1. I tracked down one of his former girls, who revealed details of the subterranean Colditz-style playpen that the seedy old fascist has installed in his Pratts Bottom bedsit in downtown Melbourne.
"It's part of his customised Dungeons and Dragons suite," Ms Ruby Footfetish said today in an interview with the London based editor of FagHagSlagMag, “He even has a lifesized replica of Prince Charles' model village facility at Highgrove.”
"Mostly it's for visiting foreign dignitaries and A-List celebs," Footfetish continued. "And none of your common old muck with an airmiles account from that Elliot Spitzer Holy Roman Emperor VIP agency's loyalty card scheme. You have to be big in politics, or war, or oil... or all three. Or related to the Pope, the Dalai Llama or Tom Cruise. Murphy's alter ego, Pang, is of course seeded as the next Pontiff so no surprises there. He likes to think of it as a springboard for public orifice careers for the clients and hookers alike.”
Murphy is ambitious. When the clouds of white smoke blow up everyone’s ass, proclaiming him the new Pontiff, he will activate plans for his new “Temples of Relaxation” in the Vatican. These luxury brothels will obviously be controversial. When questioned, he told me "that’s the beauty of the whole plan really, we already have convents full of virgins sitting around doing nothing, it will be these sisters of Christ, who will be encouraged to open up to gentlemen believers. And I wont have to fork out $20 for a lousy handjob either"
Murphy also stated that the new "Temples of relaxation" would of course only be open to card carrying members of the catholic church.
He went on to clarify this point by saying, "of course, if a catholic member wanted to bring a non catholic friend, say a Jew or a Hindu, he would be able to sign him in just the once and then if the friend would like further visits he would obviously have to join the church."
It has been a well attested fact that the catholic church has lost a lot of money recently due to a combination of bad investments and falling numbers of believers and it looks as though the catholic church has finally decided to modernize its archaic institutions and perhaps, just perhaps, add a bit little glamour to a fading super power.
Ms Footfetish was non-committal on the Temples of relaxation, but confirmed that Pang “wasn’t very big down under” but still enjoyed loosening his Christian belt.
__LWG
floridaz_1: all things in Texas are big including liars
floridaz_1: delusions of grandeur
floridaz_1: hell, had two presidents from there..only one with a brain...Lyndon Johnson
floridaz_1: other couldn't speak English
sunbonnet_susie: this wise old cranky character never sleeps or leaves the room. Like a fixture.
Its another 1 of belleas aliases. She spys on the room 24/7
franky_rainbowww93: As a Gay mexican I am, is hard to know if the other is gay or is not
franky_rainbowww93: or if the other person just wants to play
seiman53: Frank.. you been gay this long and you cant tell a homosexual.. you must be a idiot.
quinlan31: seiman, he's been an idiot longer than he's been gay
franky_rainbowww93: Richard im an idiot indeed but not as idiot as you are
seiman53: quin I agree
joyoftheupperroom: None of the hateful regular are here this evening.....how refreshing.
cawa_awas: lol, joy
cawa_awas: and who are they, joy?
joyoftheupperroom: poh, ingeniero,
etc.
joyoftheupperroom: There are a lot of mean-spirited bully people who come in this chatroom and try and intimidate people who promote and love the Catholic faith.
to joyoftheupperroom
There are a lot of idiots who whine about regulars with opinions. Where you got the idea that ingeniero is a hateful person only god knows. you try chatting when aqua, cats, bellea and quin are center stage. Then youll see what hate really is.
anthony.catholic72: claire, please pray for Penny, difficult for her right now.
anthony.catholic72: We are lifting Penny up in prayer tonight.
DO I HEAR AN AMEN BROTHERS @ SISTERS??????
pious cunt
4/24/2010 02:44:00 AM
HAHAHA ingeniero is not a hateful person actually he's pretty cool and he's known to tell it like it is,, ingeniero probably told cawa_awas some truths about himself that he did not want to hear and now has hurt feeling ROFLMAO
4/24/2010 05:26:00 AM
He must have said this after he was saying on the microphone how he doesn't believe her because she was too old to get divorced, and no one would want her at her age. He also was keep saying it was all because her husband cut off her internet, which is not what Penny said at all. He is a fucking piece of shit. Probably jealous because she at least had a marriage and he is now and always will be.. ALONE
4/24/2010 04:28:00 PM
Anon cia is the biggest piece of shit in chatdom. No woman wants him so there fore he abuses women at every chance he gets. He always accuse women of not being truthfull, but he wouldnt know truth if it bit his ass. He just a idiot. Were here for penny if she need us.
who's penny? a night person?
Penny is probably another women that shuns cias advances. The asshole must of been dumped by belle and it shows, lmao.
4/24/2010 08:19:00 PM
Penny is a chatter who also goes by the names reuve .. or something close to that... and prevueKamp.. or something like that.
Penny also goes by the names (or something close to these names) Revue, and PrevuKamp.
For cia to start attacking preuve shows hes reached the bottom. What an asshole. I hope poh rips him a new one.
Give me CiGaga over Vagina_Pohng any freakin' day!
catholic chat is now FREE of empress_immortal_legendary_fat_bashing_lying_hating_susan
the Blob now inhabits BBW room =))
does this get ANY Better !!!!!!!!!
Well RID Of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Partayyyyyyyy
susan the "convert" LOL
Stay in BBW and rot
she can bash away to her delight in BBW :)):))
"convert"
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
converted to bbw LOLLLLLLLLLLL
well always was BIG :))
good riddance to that evil susan
locopinoythegreat: it gets hard to ignore the fact that canada is a fucking joke
rubyshoes2000: don't know why Loco got out of my iggy bin
rubyshoes2000: he moans so much I swear he's auditioning for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
HAHAHAHAHAHA RUBY
Dirty Update!
What really happened to the planned union of CiGay & LWG?
Find out the shocking "Dirty" truth, go take a look on Menu 01 "Main Dumpster"
Too big for DAP!
Cheerz!
reverend_mother_poh: poh..YOU NEED to get a better boot program!
pohluffsdatlucydaj00: that's guido, and he's a card.....
reverend_mother_poh: poh gave UP booting?
reverend_mother_poh: poh is trying again!
reverend_mother_poh: try, try again, poh - snicker
menu 1 has been eaten by cupcake????????
4/26/2010 02:50:00 AM===u seem 2 be full of hate urself
kuku: What medication can be given to a 6year old child to stop diarrhoea?
belleatchantry: the best solution is 24 hours on just water or diet lemonade, if you stop feeding the bug it will flush out of the system. If it goes on for longer, then you need to seek medical attention, children dehydrate and go downhill quickly. Hope he/she is better soon. You MUST keep up the liquid intake, giving them a straw helps if they dont want to swallow the fluid. I have raised children!
passed tense. I "HAVE" raised. More proof that shes lieing about her age. lololol
4/28/2010 02:55:00 AM
Sorry, in my haste, I forgot to release the hounds. A lot of horrible stuff happening atm which may help to explain my tardiness.
The Menu 1 post of What happened to the CiAsshole and Little_White_Gargoyle love-fest is now available.
Cupcake was never really in the running, he was probably too busy working on variant 5000, revision 10000 of his totally amazing virus "Disk Hammer". You may recall, he created Disk Hammer around the time he worked as a consultant for the FBI...
HIS WORDS NOT MINE!
Again... hahahahaha!
Cheerz!
dragonstone00: ignorance is a choice
dragonstone00: stupidity is a choice made to stay ignorant
pohluffsdatlucydaj00: I feel a Disturbance in the Force......
lucy_notzrim: its just the cabbage I had for lunch poh
lucy_notzrim: its repeatng on me
pohluffsdatlucydaj00: naw, I SMELL that---good reekage, btw....good hang time!
Os message from tony ..
anthony.catholic: I am offended that I should be in the same rag as Poh
sam xx
anthony.catholic: You are aware fony is actually spelled phony??
are ya aware it's actually spelled phoney, ya big piece of shit
anon @
4/29/2010 05:37:00 AM
u sure got it in for belle cause u r so fat and no one wants you
btw redneck Spell Check
"passed tense. I "HAVE" raised. More proof that shes lieing about her age. lololol"
"passed tense"?? =)) =))
"lieing" ?? =)) =))
4/30/2010 10:59:00 PM fuckball i spell like that on purpose, d,uhhhhhhh, you,d nevah catch on woodya
Post a Comment
<< Home