September 2009

This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)



104 Comments:
look at me- look at me
my name is Cigay and I am first this month.
What a queer bait hahahahahahahah
Remember who loves you !!!!. I haven't time. Just know that I always do and always will love you Osmo.
anon: 9/01/2009 11:03:00 AM
I remember and appreciate it enormously, you are a true and dear friend.
templar07s: yes Thor said hed help with the poh problem now all i gotta do now is get as many of his usernames as possible and his website
templar07s: or rather get his website again..i shouldve saved it
templar07s: anyone know?
templar07s: it was something like ...morecatholicthanyou.???.com
?
templar07s: theres this guy poh who harrasses and boots this room..hes obsessed..im
templar07s: his website has a full confession of his exploits
lisaponytail: what do you mean by "boots"?
templar07s: boots..uses programs that send lines of code to other chatters..freezes them or disconnects them from yahoo
templar07s: or bombs them with countless instant messages
templar07s: birch you know his website
templar07s: cause i really want his games to stop..
templar07s: im tired of ppl like him...bothering christians in their own rooms
gentlepeace10: well steelers you'll have to ask him his web site
templar07s: hes got pictures of a young woman on his website...an israeli soldier
templar07s: kinda chunky...cute baby face
gentlepeace10: soooooooooooooooo
gentlepeace10: steelers you'll have to ask him
gentlepeace10: when he comes in
gentlepeace10: your other name is overlord7s too?
templar07s: im not steelers
gentlepeace10: acts like him, trying to hide
poh_luffsdalucy01: don't worry b00ter--b00ting twowhores is NEVER a waste of time, it grants merit with Jesus Christ, to vanquish His enemies!
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh
vengeful_poh16
vengeful_poh25
poh_luffsdalucy01
ayatollah_poh_sezreportthis22
grannychzezchn4zi
stuka_pilot_steelerz01
poh_t3rrorofdemonsteelerz
xxx_eurotrash_ufoe_loon_xxx
niplar_overlard_son_of_steelerz
oncedrunk.moneycum2menow
belleatchantry: hey murph, how are ya
belleatchantry: all good here murph, kids back to school, all is well
belleatchantry: indeed, they went to holiday club, which kept them occupied, but they needed to get back to learning
belleatchantry: no murph, not for a few weeks
Wednesday September 2 2009
belleatchantry: who is lady?
belleatchantry: i wasn't here yesterday
belleatchantry: what lady is this?
belleatchantry: dont know lady erotica. what a nic!
belleatchantry: well im sure eroticism is dynamic madd cow
Thursday September 3 2009
Poor belle lying again. Probably drunk, like cia is rite now. Belle was in yesterday and belle knows lady erotica, ffs we've all seen her chat to Lady e dozens of times. yer a lyin skunk belle. Did cia find ya out? lmao
belleatchantry: i dont know what sex and the city is cats
LMFAO and this ole cunt is tryin to fake bein 38? lmfao. try again patsy,, lmfao,, try again
belleatchantry: madd cow in iggy bin
belleatchantry: cats, why did you tell me not to iggy madd cow?
belleatchantry: oh I can see otherwise cats
belleatchantry: its richard
belleatchantry: last time I listen to you cats
belleatchantry: idiots
nvthis: belleatchantry I can tell you r a christian by the name calling !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLMFAO 18.20pm uk time and belle is so drunk it thinks madd cow is richard LMFAO. hmmmm shouldnt u be spendin time wid ur PRETEND KIDS, bellea LMFAO =))
now maybe cats will see dat belle isnt wut or who she says she is. kids my fucking ass
belleatchantry: then dont call yourself erotica
belleatchantry: which indicates sex
belleatchantry: eroticsm=sex
belleatchantry: forget it, ok
belleatchantry: I don't know an erotic nic that is moral
belleatchantry: and my name is belle
your name isnt belle. its patricia, lmfao, an ole womens name =))
Anon>you are obsessed, perhaps some help might do you good?
_Lord Anthony
Lard_Anthony, mebbe you should give anon the number of your 12 step program therapist. You can both get help together lol
anons obsesed and belle is an out and out liar, ffs peeps this is chat, belle aint the only person that lives in a fantasy world. she aint doin nobody no harm, let her be
My obsession is relentless, please help me heal by discussing my problems.
My problems:
Vagina_Pohng... is breathing
CiGaylord... is suffering from chronic Assholitis.
LWG... is of the erroneous opinion she is pulchritudinous.
Main Dumpster (Menu 01) Update
Cheerz!
my_name_isreally_dick
challenger_sand.n1gg3r
p1sslam1c_sand_n1ggermulahboi
stathanasius2_is_gonna_die_soon
poh_luffs_da_lucy3
poh_luffsdalucy02
vengeful_poh.turd_killah
vengeful_poh12
vengeful_poh19
vengeful_poh17
vengeful_poh25
vengeful_poh29
Sort of like your obsession with Osmo' Me...and this Blog 'Cia?
corp__
darth_rainman: jeannie>>>Peanut butter is good for you...unless you're allergic to peanuts...
amarillojeannie: my dad is
amarillojeannie: all nuts
amarillojeannie: he is allergic to peanuts, coconut, and all other nuts
The man surely must be allergice to his own offspring.
allergice?
since when is coconut part of the nut family?
pompous_ass1972: I will give you a mammory test sam
I hear CiGay was in hospital getting a sphincter shrink in anticipation of his forthcoming wedding. LWG's lust extrusion would know no difference, it does make one wonder about the lengths he will go thru for such a fugacious union. His end will surely be swift, a demise that leaves nothing more than a stain on the connubial mattress and an unpaid bill for a rented tux from Gymboree.
Cheerz!
cerebralconnect: So how many unsuspecting little kids were indoctrinated by President Obama today?
ponddwellernice: cere... you mean that black, commie, socialist muslims csar that the majority of Americans elected president?
jesusfreakstreet: how can the sinner accuse the sinner, and not accuse himself?
jesusfreakstreet: if you are so blessed to be Catholic pray for the ignorant sinner who needs to repent and accept CHRIST.
jesusfreakstreet: rj . .. that's what i said about you.
jesusfreakstreet: now you accuse yourself of this . ..
jesusfreakstreet: guess i was right
jesusfreakstreet: rj . .. i think they see through you . ..
rj_in_fl: freak go stick your head back up ypur ass
jesusfreakstreet: rj . .. get to confession.
rj_in_fl: your too stupid in any regard
rj_in_fl: feat you need confession far more than me
rj_in_fl: freak
trachcare: Are RJ and Cere going to beat each other over the head with their opinions? Talk about useless disputation. Nothing will be accomplished.
quinlan31: trach, they both just love to hear the sounds of their own voices
quinlan31: trach, how they must have suffered before the internet, only street corners to preach from
cats5403: jesusfreak, people are sick of you coming in here and passing judgement
jesusfreakstreet: cats .. . well . .. I could tell you . .. and you could repent.
jesusfreakstreet: or you could just work it out in purgatory?
cats5403: jesusfreak, what happens to my soul after I die, is up to God...not up to you
jesusfreakstreet: but I come in here to people cussing and hollaring and accusing.
jesusfreakstreet: and you say you don't like judgement, but then you are judging.
cats5403: jesusfreak, so what...then do not come in here
jesusfreakstreet: is that not hypocrisy?
cats5403: no freak I am not the one who is judging
no_acquittal_yet_1peter1: rj gets so upset
rj_in_fl: jesusfeak the church does not teach purgatory is a place
jesusfreakstreet: well . .. cats . .. i've been trying my damndest . .. to not come among you hypcorites.
jesusfreakstreet: but here i am and find you just continuing and not repenting.
jesusfreakstreet: and being arrogant and fool hearty.
cats5403: jesusfreak, how do you know I haven't gone to confession?
rj_in_fl: here I am freak looking at you, not once have you repented. get the log out of your eye freak before going after anothers
trachcare: freak, exactly what is it of which we are supposed to repent? Begging for money?
cats5403: trach he seems to forget that he comes in here begging for money for some absurd perceive wrong
and now the end is near
alfgarner7: Yes mary is pentecostal
oncein65: The cats hated it when they find our MAry was Apostlic Pentecostal
LOL!!!
The creep can't even spell the name of his own religion right. It is Apostolic hahahahahaha Gotta love protty ignorance. It is always good for a laugh.
Sept. 10..09. Catholic Room:1.
claire_chikigi121823: 2 Roy, 3 Gabe, Closing-Fjohn
claire_chikigi121823: 3 Gabe, Closing-Fjohn
The following is an excerpt from room 2.. the day before
archangel.gabe: FUCKING LIER WARM
archangel.gabe: WARM IS A BOOTER
archangel.gabe: MY ARCH ENEMY
archangel.gabe: FUCK U FUCK UP AND FUCK OUT WARM=))
Now Let us end with a Holy Prayer.
Gabe to Close..:))
so, your fucking point? belleatchantry cusses like a goddam marine, yet it also sez the rosary while pretending to be a young mom an yet shes older then 60. corp claims to be catholic yet look at his behavior.
stfu and deal with it. this is catholics at there lyin, cheatin best.
ok #28 poster.First of all, I have never seen Bellea cuss, second.. corp,well he dont go around pretending to be a good one, he dosent play that . He'd be the first one to tell ya he knows he's off the wall...but I'll tell ya what...he's got more kindness in his pinky than the lot of ya. He dont backstab his friends.and there isnt anything phoney on him , he tells it like he sees it..maybe to colorful at times,, but like ya all say..it's only chat,and it's not reality. gentlepeace
I think corp is a liar and a cheat, he has been all of his life. He sold me for a stick of gum when I was just out of 3 cornered shorts.
Corp this and corp that....
He has always stolen the limelight, it makes me sick whenever I think of how he has been on the tongues of so many.
I have too... but in a different way and my doctor told me the antibiotics wont work next time =p~.
I want some recognition for all the lying and cheating I have done for a change.
All I get is sphincter rats like CiGanus and his cyber-betrothed LWG busting a gut while dancing to the Dumpsta Jive.
BTW: new pick of LWG soon to be released on the Main Dumpster (Menu 01) so stay t00ned!
Cheerz!
ok #29 poster, gentle peace or wateva ya name is. you obviously aint been around much,ask anyone, when bellea has had a coupla sherries it cusses. she says fuck more then anyone i know. as for corp you must be one of the brown nosin little beotches that dreams about cyberfuckin him. ok so if it aint reality then you wont mind me sayin that your a fat fuckin cunt, willya gentle peace? piss off and die somewhere, ya fuckin cunt
9/12/2009 05:11:00 PM go take a picture of ya head and uploaded to rate my poo, I'm sure you will win the shit head award for the year. Gentle peace is lovely so is corp :)) FYI it's os that's the one you have to watch he is evil and yes he does lie.. he once told me that if he borrowed my car he will return it with a full tank of petrol aka gas. He did neither, I found out he sold the car to start a goat farm.
I did forgive him.. Sam xx
To the whining little cat molesting asswipe: 9/12/2009 05:11:00 PM
FYI: You are obviously the newbie or more accurately "The unbelievably incognizant and cretinous pissant" grinding the electronic axe. Get therapy you weak kneed lily livered felchmeister, seek professional help instead of relying on the Dumpster to help with your mental issues. Whilst I applaud your willingness to participate in DAP, I feel your mental state is far more important than a few laughs.
Send me your email address and the closest major city and I will give you the details of a Dirty Dumpster recommended psychiatrist.
Good luck.
___________________________________
Sam, I enjoyed the holiday although I was under the impression the car was a gift.
I have enjoyed considerable success since my trip to your wonderful country and am thinking of investing in another vehicle. If you could see fit to inform your friends and colleagues of this amazing opportunity I will be forever in your debt. Remember to advise your friends of this truly awesome (once in a life time) chance to invest in their future and in Nigeria's rural development.
An email detailing my investment plan and requesting your bank account information will be forthcoming, please feel free to forward it on to your entire contact list.
U da bomb Sammy
Cheerz!
lucy_notzrim: ello butt.....how's the ball and chain?
buttinzki: the warden you mean?
lucy_notzrim: how's the warden in cell block 9 butt?
buttinzki: lol.. cranky somebody stole her long key chain
aqs_aq_sandbox: BUTTIN ??? YOUR WIFE THAT PROVIDES A HOME FOR THE FAMILY IS CRANKY? I CANT IMAGINE WHY
lucy_notzrim: face of an angel??? you mean mine?
lucy_notzrim: ---- flutters my wings
mix_ali: lucy you have the butt of an angel too?
lucy_notzrim: NO angels dont have butts....they have hineys
lucy_notzrim: ask poh...he's seen my butt
has poh been peeping through windows again? ______peeping_poh_____
calling his wife a "ball and chain" while she provides for his ass is rich
kentuckypeg2004: I have three books that will be published, one is my special memories good or bad, two, is a book about Rob and I: marriage, and three more memories when I was older!
kentuckypeg2004: The first thing you have to know about writing,is what sells!
kentuckypeg2004: Mine was published
kentuckypeg2004: It is in a religious book of poems
SHE HAS ONE BOOK OF POEMS PUBLISHED AND THREE MORE ABOUT TO BE PUBLISHED, YET SHE IS IN CHAT ALL DAY EVERYDAY -- ROFLMAO
buttinzki: I am sleepy, and need a quick unemployment compliments of the government nap
disgusting
buttinzki: pray that buttinzki gets up the courage to leave his wife who hates his guts
buttinzki: pray that Buttinzki can get 50,000 from his wife and hit the road
buttinzki: pray that Butt can quit fooling himself for 23 years that his wife will ever love him
buttinzki: Pray for buttinzki's freedom
buttinzki: pray that buttinzki finds a woman who loves him and he can have one more kid
buttinzki: pray that she loves to have sex, often
buttinzki: pray that buttinzki's next wife doesn't bitch at him every single day
buttinzki: pray that buttinzki's next wife has a body that she is proud of
buttinzki: ahem
buttinzki: pray that buttinzki's next wife doesn't make him wait 4 years to have sex
buttinzki: and then tells him
buttinzki: he will never have sex again with her
Buttinski's wife is too tired from supporting him to have sex. Maybe if he got a job he wouldn't be so preoccupied with it either. She might even respect and admire him if he acted like a real man and supported his family.
lucy_notzrim: Y and cigays fruit is all rotten
lucy_notzrim: Y and not worthy of eating
ayatollah_poh_sezreportthis22: He and familypeee used to excell at that.
mikeydesade: in palm of my right hand in viens is a chalice with flames atop see im devine even got hitlers birthday>:)
lucy_notzrim: Y NO hmmmmm....I'm a Jew
cialovesyou: Oh, but you wrecking a mans marriage is great fruit?
rj_in_fl: I have beautiful fruit
drdr_franky_lets_be_one:
My fruits are greart
lucy_notzrim: Y LOL>>>I have some awesome melons myself rj. lol
rj_in_fl: lol
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: my mexican fruits are 100% legal
earnesib: bantering accomplish nothing either
cialovesyou: what a fucking slut
cia is brilliant when he chastises the wicked. we need more leaders like him who are willing to stand up and judge the detractors
Anonymous Anonymous said...
cia is brilliant when he chastises the wicked. we need more leaders like him who are willing to stand up and judge the detractors
9/17/2009 01:06:00 PM
Only cigay would call himself brilliant hahahahahahahaha Not signing your own posts anymore tony hahahahahahahahahahaha
pohluffslucy: uneducated_whale AND paw-crystal-whale are here!!
pohluffslucy: Avast ye lubbers--and a gold piece for the first of ye who puts a POON into the fat side of either yon whale!
their chest and thanking G-d that they are NOT like theothers...who arent as Holy as they are!!!
lucy_notzrim: Y they'll get theor reward
lucy_notzrim: Y they are full of shit
skyflakes401: send them a small thunderbolt lucy
lucy_notzrim: Y thats why its so entertaining
lucy_notzrim: Y they dont worry for you
lucy_notzrim: Y nor do they even care about you!
skyflakes401: a nmini, thunderbolt, about 1,000,000 volts only
lucy_notzrim: Y they are looking for achance to point out whats wrong with you
lucy_notzrim: Y and i think it makes them feel superior
lucy_notzrim: Y yeha thats what I meant
lucy_notzrim: Y when I said you were a grown man
skyflakes401: sorry, i cant hear well, audio is on and off
lucy_notzrim: Y You mean the lucy-Butski debaucle of 06?
lucy_notzrim: Y LOL>>>epic...yes
lucy_notzrim: Y lol....sick is right
lucy_notzrim: Y Ours?
lucy_notzrim: Y Naw....
lucy_notzrim: Y its one of the most lasting
lucy_notzrim: Y ILL always be yur friend no matter how much you abuse my good graces
lucy_notzrim: Y lol
Lucy is going to encourage an aneurysm or two somewhere in the wilderness that exists between Vag's ears. She is walking an anorexic line when she openly displays affection for buttinski and it makes my mouth water in anticipation... =p~ =p~ =p~
I shudder to think what awesome power Poh will unleash on the room as he vents his frustration, arcing up with all two point five watts to render room 1 an electronic wasteland.
Cheerz!
lol os!
roflmao poh and buttinzki are like two puppets on sstring with lucy_nostril controlling them,, it is funny to watch
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: i'm populer tonight, might make cia jealous
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: the jews stick to me like flys on shit lol I attract them
First off let me say that it is good to see maxwell_will_kiSS_your_ass maintaining his sharp wit and keen sense of self.
Likening himself to a fly blown steamer is about the most accurate thing I have ever known him to do.
May he remain ever populer at least for as long as the Sahara snow flys.
Well done max, well done!
___________________________________
I hear tell the flies are massing in Portsmouth UK, perhaps there's not going to be the long awaited union of the hemispheres. I wonder if I should hold a poll on how many tons of flies it will take to colonize the carcass of a portly hippo?
No matter, at least they had Melbourne, at least they had the magic of a lovingly restored Mini Cooper and the wonderful Victorian winter backdrop.
Pics to be made available any day now... stay t00ned.
Cheerz!
vengeful_poh28: Tomorrow we will cover advanced techniques, like the PROPER way to report a jerk, so his Yahoo account is revoked, as well as getting Yahoo's automated systems to toss them out of a
out of a......?
*room*
poh thinks he is an internet guru
buttinzki: Shup I went at least 5 days and nights on my computor, my wife told me and we don't think I slept for 2 days before that
greensmilingeyes_50f: gentle.......i just don't feel llike it tonite.....sorry.....maybe some other day.
buttinzki: because when this happens I lie about my sleep
unleashed_texian_1946: earnes - i have heard different --- fatima mary command a shrine to her
gentlepeace10: ok greenie ,np hun
earnesib: stepper all of us can interceed in prayers ofor others
buttinzki: but I they keep getting worse.. and that is all I can tell all of ya
greensmilingeyes_50f: morseCode >> tygentle...........
buttinzki: who are sick of hearing about it
poh thinks he's a lot of things
9/21/2009 12:38:00 AM
what was the point of posting the above general chatter?
buttinzki: man what is happening in the world today
aqs_me_a_question: buttin it is called watching too much news. nothing is different
aqs_me_a_question: WHY DIDNT YOU STAND UP AGAINST THE RAPING PRIESTS, BUTTIN?
aqs_me_a_question: WHY DID YOU DO NO JUSTICE AGAINST THE PRIESTS THAT TERRORIZED CHILDREN?
aqs_me_a_question: YOU DID NOTHING BUTTIN AGAINST THEM
aqs_me_a_question: WHY DID YOU NOT TURN THEM IN TO THE POLICE?
aqs_me_a_question: YOU DID NOTHING
aqs_me_a_question: NOTHING YOU DID NOTHING
aqs_me_a_question: BUTTIN DONT TALK DOWN TO ME HOUSEBOY
aqs_me_a_question: OYSTERS RAW THAT ARE LIKE SWALLOWING A HUGE GLOB OF HARD SNOT DURING THE FLU
someoneshouldreportthatpoh: Go to THIS link: http://chat.yahoo.com/c/abuse.html
someoneshouldreportthatpoh: Then, log in, using the name YOU ARE IN THE CHATROOM with...right now.
someoneshouldreportthatpoh: then scroll thru the list, and check off " onlytheword333 " and " educated_lady_0202 "---as soon as five users do that? They'll be BOOTED from the room--by YAHOO!
someoneshouldreportthatpoh: ANd if you want to try that with me, just remember, I have 53 "ready-to-roll" idents to come right back in.
someoneshouldreportthatpoh: PLUS, the 5 or however many who try it with me? I got a real good idea who you are...and you can be retaliated against.
poh is a mental case lmfao, him and aqua are like the two ole folks from cocoon. kinda creepy havin ole folks like em in chat, lmao
lookhefacts: franky.... the fact is that i have seen many non catholics come here and are bettrer mannered and more decent and more intelligent than many of the "catholics" here who turn this chat into a brothel while the catholic church ladies get all hot and botherd and excited over this filth
lookhefacts: village idiot... did you get that? post that on your web site page about me...lol
lookhefacts: franky... some people use this room as a verbal brothel... yes
pohluffsdatlucydajoo: See? The old daughter of a pittsburgh streetwalker whore wants my attention AGAIN....a poh's work is NEVER done....
pohluffsdatlucydajoo: the illiterate and uncultured simply can't understand my screen name......poor things...
As far as I can tell, poh is nothing but a closet case. If you look up "repressed homosexual," pohs hideous mug should pop up. But then, he does look like a sex offender. He is into young girls that should come as no surprise. He even attends sex parties with his daughters. If I saw poh near a park or school, I would call 911. His a dirty old, pot bellied lech that shows lucy his weiner on webcam. Shes probaly a 50 something bored housewife anyhoos. She cant get a real man so she plays with poh.
sagwaaus: I ask if you all would pray for someone who seems to have to drive to my house stop and shine the car lights into my house, then turns and maybe drives away
sagwaaus: I ask that you pray this person finds peace and stops doing this
aq_aqs_sandbox: who is it that copies the really stupid posts for those online gossip sites
buttinzki: now my wife knows I am talking to you
lucy_notzrim: LOL...tell her I said hi
buttinzki: hear that
buttinzki: amazingly she stopped bitching
buttinzki: I thought I was gonna have a full on
buttinzki: she asked who I was talking to
buttinzki: I said Lucy
buttinzki: lol
buttinzki: mu hoo hoo ha ha
buttinzki has a tattoo of lucy on the palm of his hand
sagwaaus should just pay Pedro the $40 she owes
fucking tight fisted old crone
sagwaaus should just pay Pedro the $40 she owes
fucking tight fisted old crone
belleatchantry: you americans need to give this man a chance
elmo6473: belle,, we have. non americans need to keep their opinions to themselves when it comes to american politics since it is something they know almost nothing about
belleatchantry: elmo, sometimes looking on, one can observe things that those deeply involved cannot see
elmo6473: belle,, look how far away you are looking on. youy think your knowledge of what goes on here is better than someone living under this government?
belleatchantry: yes, I do elmo, there is much I see that can make improvement, and i can see what his ideas are founded upon
bellea is so full of fucking crap. Its' been in chat for more then 2 hours since 3.30pm GMT, now aint that suppose to be when her pretend kids are home from school? So 2 fucking hours in a chatroom and it thinks its got a handle on american politics? shes a deluded old women, i geuss cia figgered her out finaly? noone of the other brit morons are in chat when there suppose to be looking out for there kids. only bellea. wut happened to her professor of theology boyfriend? made up, just like her kids? roflmfao
belleatchantry: the queen is the richest woman in the world
ffs, wut a fucking moron. lmfao
belleatchantry: now stop it
belleatchantry: the man is insane
belleatchantry: i give up
belleatchantry: he is not sane
belleatchantry: he is not sane, now leavge l
belleatchantry: leave him alone
belleatchantry: ignore it
belleatchantry: cant you understand he is not all there?
belleatchantry: stop it
belleatchantry: poh is quite insane, now leave him alone
belleatchantry: stop it
belleatchantry: he is quite insane, now leave him alone
belleatchantry: oh boy, cant you see it, and leave him alone?
belleatchantry: he is nuts
belleatchantry: leave him alone, its not fair
belleatchantry: omg
belleatchantry: put him on ignore, he is not sane
methinx the lady doth protest to much. belle is projecting her own faults to poh. she is nothing but a lier. its' been in chat now for 3 and a half hour. if she really had kids that got home from school 3 and a half hours ago, it would be seeing to there needs.
belle is a lier and an old women who lives in a slum part of england. it is on disabilities benefits. if it thinks im lying, it can sue me, roflmfao. geuss whos gunna win? lmao
buttinski ought to have a tattoo of a frying pan on the bottom of his ass courtesy of his wife
lol!
Buttinzki should have the tattoo of a bull's eye (target) lasered off his ass.
_____________________________________
Vagina_Pohng should have the tattoo on his tongue that reads "Park Cock Here" removed.
_____________________________________
LWG should have a tattoo across her forehead that reads "In case of emergency call 1800-CLAWS".
___________________________________
Sagwaaus should have a tattoo across her forehead that reads "Contains No Serviceable Parts".
___________________________________
CiGayLord should have a tattoo across his forehead that reads "Contains Preservatives" or "160% Over Proof"
___________________________________
Osmo should have a tattoo across his forehead that reads "Free To Good Home".
Cheerz
would give osmo a home like a shot!!
it cost a fortune to feed os, but he can visit hahahahha. I would then send him back to Lurkville with a packed lunch
Sam xx
highlander_for_you: jeannie, I expect you to be here this weekend, nude, so we can re-enact genesis again
gross
nvthis: someoneshouldreportthatpoh again it really dosnt matter to me if you believe I was in viet nam or not but again I ask you do yo u profess to b a christian, ?
someoneshouldreportthatpoh: Someone speak to this cretin--and repeat what I am.....woops--junior got him...
nvthis: I think it is time for us to end this as I speak what I believe and I don't hide behind a puter I have a profile
someoneshouldreportthatpoh: Oooooooooooooooooooh--he has a PROFILE!
someoneshouldreportthatpoh: well FORGIVE me for doubting ANYTHING you said!
someoneshouldreportthatpoh: (NOT)
nvthis: I am big enough to not have to hide behind a puter like you , we have a name for people like you we call them cupcakes ? is it ok if I call you a cupcake
nvthis: someoneshouldreportthatpoh I am what I am I would talk to your face as I talk here I don't have to hide behind a puter and not have a profile what I say if someone wants to find me they can not like you cupcake
POH'S NEW NICKNAME IS CUPCAKE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ROFLMAO
hannah_harmer_454: hey im 19 too
justme61934: nothing wrong being 19, you would be 50 in no time.
justme61934: that is IF YOU ARE LUCKY.
New Pic of CUPCAKE POH available on Main Page.
Cheerz!
lucy_notzrim: Y major_liberty is Buttinzki BTW...room...lol
major_liberty: No Earn,, not on my cornflakes but my wife came on top of my face... in bed..
nope major_liberty is really richard
osmo vengeful_poh looks good as a cupcake but i think lucy is the only one who would eat him
justme61934: the 1st time I saw a movie about gays was when I was in college. I was really surprised that they have disco houses in some European countries serving GAYS with guys. 1st time I saw GAYS with pants but buttocks were available.
I can't figure out which is more troubling---the fact that just me watched the entire film, or that he refers to mens exposed rear ends as "available"
THis was said to a perverted chatter that came into the room, I just had to keep it in print.
istots18: hey left they ruined a good asshole when they put teeth in your mouth
lmao
am i the only one who thinks pohs new name is awesome?
justme61934: justme is only a self taught user of the computer. along the way, he learned things which he could have not learned without his friends in internet cafes who instructed him.
justme61934: justme is grateful to YAHOO for the opportunity it gives me to have friends in other countries and to chat with them at the drop of a pin.
justme61934: Hello Miss Angela Cruz.
justme61934: but as there is no such thing as SOMETHING for NOTHING he paid the COST of learning in chat by several kicks he received from NICE CHATTERS who loved to kick his as s from time to time for the last 5 yrs.
justme61934: but it has to be that way because in every place, IN our OUT of chat there are SMART GUYS who wanted to be NOTICED and they got what they enjoy by harming others.
is it just me or is justme a freaking idiot
poh a/k/a cupcake? that is so cute LOL
shupac_taker: buttinski you and lucy love each other
buttinzki: like two step children
shupac_taker: haha yeah
buttinzki: forced upon each other
buttinzki: that is where that begins and ends
buttinzki: course I love her
shupac_taker: you can have her
buttinzki: anybody f**es with her, I am gonna scream
buttinzki: but all we ever do is fight
shupac_taker: ill take someone easier to deal with
shupac_taker: thank you very much
buttinzki: dude... she is way more than the avg guy could
handle
shupac_taker: I prefer my women not to be so vulgar and over sexed
shupac_taker: hahaha
shupac_taker: but to each their own
isn't buttinski married
ky_chat_girl: I say to people when you see me you see Jesus
isn't buttinski married
9/28/2009 09:23:00 PM
Yes.
at least buttinzki was able to land a wife just look at the freaks like cupcake and anthony hahahahahaha
ststephen128: Today is the Feast of Saints Michael, Gabriel and Raphael!
belleatchantry: yes stephen, I know, all are angels
belleatchantry: stephen, what service does raphael perform?
ststephen128: what service??
belleatchantry: yes, what service
belleatchantry: michael is the fighter of demons, gabriel is the messenger, what does raphael do?
belleatchantry: having a quick google stephen?
ststephen128: Raphael is servant of Christ and healer of the faithful.
belleatchantry: there you go stephen, didn't take long on google did it?
ststephen128: Yes ! I am not sure I understand the term "service" please explain Belle.
belleatchantry: service is function, what purpose they serve stephen,they all have their purpose
belleatchantry: is that too hard to understand?
belleatchantry: all the archangels, have a mission, a different purpose for each
ststephen128: Belle EXCUSE ME FOR ASKING! I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS QUIZ TIME!
belleatchantry: it isnt stephen, you asked me
belleatchantry: I responded
belleatchantry: if you make statements stephen, you need to back them up
belleatchantry: i asked you a question stephen
belleatchantry: and you answered eventually
ststephen128: QUIZ TIME!
belleatchantry: why should I not question your statement?
belleatchantry: why not ask you?
belleatchantry: if you quote, you must know the answer
ststephen128: Belle Doesn't your head hit the ceiling up there on your High Horse!
belleatchantry: lol stephen, sorry I made you work hard
belleatchantry: now you know everything about the saints you quote stephen, that must be good
ststephen128: OOOH! I jumped through Belle's Hoops - now I am worthy yippee!
roflmfao, i c stephen has experienced belleas know it all side. lmfao, as if she doesnt google. lmao but then bellea has a prof of theology boyfriend (HAHAHAHAHAHA) at exeter uni dont she? and kids HAHAHAHAHA not.bellea is queen of the googlers lmfao
belle is queen of the suck my balls
there are no children or men in belleas life except for her HRT prescribing gynaecologist and the paper boy
HAHAHAHAHA ROFLMFAO@ anon above. You nailed her!
<< Home