Monday, June 01, 2009

June 2009


This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

308 Comments:

Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Due to unforeseen circumstances the blog has been updated by scheduled release posts only.

Please be aware of the following...
Main Dumpster updated 05/31/90
Main Dumpster updated 06/01/90


Cheerz!

6/01/2009 06:38:00 AM  
Blogger Anthony Murphy said...

1990, was that when you had your acid trip?

6/01/2009 07:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao

6/01/2009 07:44:00 AM  
Blogger Anthony Murphy said...

***Medical news
Doctors today refused to be drawn on how long it would take Oh-so-slow bin Lederhosen to come to reality. The above sample shows that the ailing internet star, brother of Baron von Goatse, first Baronet of Bogwise, believes he is in 1990.
"it is sad, he seems to have overdosed on Acid back in 90, and it really is groundhog day for him." said Dr.Eugenes Arcrap, who head up the Bogwise convalescent home for serious psychiatric maladies.
"Some progress has been made....we have convinced him it is no longer January, but progress has been slow due to the low intellectual capabilties of the patient."
A spokemen for the House of Bog, the Barons official residence has indicated that although they remain somewhat optimistic, they need to be realistic about the chances of any sort of meaningful life.

6/01/2009 08:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elvis_theking55: so tigerr what type of job do you do..

unix_tigerr: Mostly database implementation richard


elvis_theking55: give me a run down.. so I can know who I am dealing with

unix_tigerr: No, I very rarely talk about my work, it is quite boring for most


unix_tigerr: But roughly, the architect give me a data dictionary, and I write the database


elvis_theking55: you probably make good money.

unix_tigerr: no, I make crap money

6/01/2009 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Os-scum Bin Jackinoff has once again put his career on the line today by writing possibly the lamest article in the history of blogdom. Internet surfers have today dubbed him a Grade "A" idiot.

I was emailed by CIA, who told me that due to a recent drop in cyber hits on DAP, Oscum had posted a teaser regarding an update to the Main Dumpster. We waited with eager anticipation for the "scoop". Frankly the poorly researched article about LWG [moi, yours truly] caused no jaws to drop, unless for the purposes of yawning. DAP has been struggling for news since the management were admitted to the Betty Ford Clinic.


'It's true, I am an idiot,' said the drooling half-wit Osmo today in a day-dream I had. 'I had no idea what I was talking about and now the whole internet is laughing at me. I shouldn't have stolen that girl's image either but to be fair, in my defence, I am a complete idiot so what do you expect?'

Osmo's brother Corpse, best known for shouting rather than talking, has kept a low profile, though some readers have credited him with the latest LWG article. Corpse, who has one of the most annoying New Zealand accents to never be heard over the internet, has admitted to possession of a bag of Meth when he was picked up by cops at 3.40am in the park while on a scat-finding mission.

'It wasn't mine - I was holding it for Osmo' said Corpse in his extremely nasal and annoying accent. 'He wants to party like it's 1990.'

__LWG

6/01/2009 02:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

archangel.gabriel77: the boy cant boot
achangel.gabriel77: and they say there is a booter in here
archangel.gabriel77: where is the boy
archangel.gabriel77: come on out boy
archangel.gabriel77: he is hiding
archangel.gabriel77: u best run from me boy
archangel.gabriel77: come on u can do better than that
archangel.gabriel77: u don't have it in u boy
archangel.gabriel77: im to much man for u boy

6/01/2009 06:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'He wants to party like it's 1990.'
Hahahahhahahahhahha.




hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

6/01/2009 08:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucyfurlivess: Y CIA is an intercessor for gay australians

6/01/2009 09:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: THIS IS WHY WHEN SOMEONE DECIDES TO HAVE A CLUBHOUSE IN CHAT
aq_aqs_sandbox: I ABSOLUTELY VOMIT :))
unix_tigerr: aqs>you are just a female version of Marcus
unix_tigerr: ranting, raving crazy
aq_aqs_sandbox: abusing women in chat ... manless behavior;)
aq_aqs_sandbox: no exception.
unix_tigerr: aqs>tell it to your psychiatrist
catgirl2nb: aqua who is unix and why is that person so angry and why would that person dislike
you enough to say you are like "MARCUS" ........I wouldn't say that about my worst enemy

unix_tigerr: you will get to lay on the couch again
trachcare: catgirl, that is cia
ponddwellernice: ÿ unix is CIA... cia cia cia cia cia =))
ponddwellernice: ÿ cia wants cia saved for his apostolate on the internet
catgirl2nb: and tks to all who told who unix is .. now I can place that name with his other
one .. in the garbage bin

6/01/2009 09:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CIA was so excited earlier this week when LWG told him she had a bun in the oven. Too bad it turned out to be a yeast infection.

6/01/2009 09:14:00 PM  
Blogger Anthony Murphy said...

Numbnuts, I am now Caeser. You May join the Senate if I approve it.
My policy is to move a democratic basia of dialogue.
You can suck me off as a means of protest.

6/02/2009 03:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuk

6/02/2009 03:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo gaylord, ya miss me?

The number of Victorians infected with swine flu has jumped by 94 cases to a total of 306, and
all of them have infected cia and his other 305 personalities....

You are getting gayer by the hour
I guess pretty soon you will have your own florists store.
Tony Tiger-Lily's Florist Shop! :)) << "courtesy of Sam"

You are the room joke Murphy_Braun, (Did one get the NSDAP reference) 'just love it when your ass tries to be catholic in the room and a totally unfunny fuckhead in here.. oh wait, you're a fuckhead in the room too.

You try to make people see the light by burning their houses down.
Now you want people to suck you off, didn't realize clitori grew to 3 inches.
Caeser! haha, you would be impaled for spelling his name wrong. you're more like Edipus X'ed with Caligula. 'The cum bath that fucked his mother!
Go rent a niggah and get him to fuckstart your brain with his dick!
Toddle off now toots and come back with another gay retort...Fucking sad little bitch that you are.

c02p__

6/02/2009 07:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LWG thinks her picture resembles a girl??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

FUCK

6/02/2009 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger Anthony Murphy said...

I reckon LWG looks hot actually.
But each to their own.

6/03/2009 02:36:00 AM  
Blogger Anthony Murphy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6/03/2009 02:39:00 AM  
Blogger Anthony Murphy said...

Sure Tinkerbell. I am glad you are back.

6/03/2009 02:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saying lwg is hot is like saying you want to have sex with a 90 year old congenital mental defective. the ugly cunts nipples rub on the carpet when she staggers from her cage to the shower. look at the fucking picture of the ugly cunt cia you blind fucker. a drunk cum guzzler like you would think that pig is hot after fucking your retarded mother all your life.

6/03/2009 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

LMFAO

Corpse wants me and sammY shit-fer-brains wants to be me. Hell, I don't think I'm ugly [the doctoring of my pic was fucking hilarious, I approve]. Real ugly is when you're so fucking ugly, you don't put your picture in the public domain. Real scared is when you don't put your pictures on DAP. FFS man I'm dying here. Just how handsome are the Scum Brothers?

CIA remember who loves you. [Muah]

Kate

__LWG

6/03/2009 01:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone is preoccupied with gabe in here pathetic posts are we sposed to rofl?

6/03/2009 10:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aqs_a_question: lj i am done, again, with the abusive men.

aqs_a_question: life is too wonderful to be wieghted down with unhappy people

aqs_a_question: strange, as in specifically, like another person uses his nick to be one way and then him another

aqs_a_question: another body having figured out passwords ... i have noted that has occured with quite a few ...

aqs_a_question: i also have noted THE EXACT PERSON if here the "ugly" personality alternatives are NEVER here.

aqs_a_question: but that's just me

littlejohn12341: it is him, you can tell by his voice

aqs_a_question: maybe there's lots of trolling at bars that are shut down by the young women?

aqs_a_question: and then the singles come here to take it out on us.

aqs_a_question: all i know is i have had to officially shut them down

aqs_a_question: my soul hurts from their attacks.

cats5403: who are ya talking about

aq_aqs_sandbox: cats anyone that corrupts the fun feeling of chat.



like her and her sidekick only bring joy and mirth to chat ROTFLMAO

6/03/2009 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

REAL DUMB IS WHEN YOU POST YOUR PHOTO TO PUBLIC DOMAIN | EVEN DUMBER IS THINKING YOU LOOK GOOD WHEN YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RETARD

6/04/2009 02:31:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Aweee anon has projected its frustration by using the "I'm -really-pissed-off-this-time" CAPS LOCK. Does my pretty face bother you? Are you jealous of my magnificent 36 DD breasts? Live with it, bitch. You were born a dirty old Abbo shit-eatin skank, and you'll die that way. You don't have an original thought, and you have fuck all to offer this forum, apart from being prime material for taking the piss out of. When it comes to dumb, you're the #1 ass.

Let me remind you of the statement I made several posts ago:
"Real ugly is when you're so fucking ugly, you don't put your picture in the public domain. Real scared is when you don't put your pictures on DAP.

So let's have your picture. It's not that difficult. And if you're beautiful I may even invite you to a 3-some.

Guffaw.

__LWG

6/04/2009 04:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey the dumbest has to be the fucking drongo (australian for cialovesyou) that comes to a blog like this and then after years of attcking they post their pic

cor blimey stone the bloody crows

6/04/2009 05:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was the dumbest post yet, from anon above. do you grunt for food?

6/04/2009 08:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coarsegoldirish: W bellea I didn't know that..
belleatchantry: about the prejudice coarse?
coarsegoldirish: W about the southwest..
sexxxy_kaylana_448: my new bikini came in
doctor.elephant: gold I got it. now
belleatchantry: oh right, yes im in the southwest of england
belleatchantry: oh I know only too well about the prejudice
colorado_3456: near london?
belleatchantry: I am 400 miles from london colorado
doctor.elephant: oh no wonder belle talks like that.. she is a ugly british mate..
belleatchantry: so no wonder you don't like the english coarse

6/04/2009 12:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANON AND THAT IS A DUMBASS POST, BOY DO YOU WANT A JOB, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

6/04/2009 01:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
anyone else know what anon 6/04/2009 01:30:00 PM is bitching about? lmao

6/04/2009 02:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bill_will07: why do scotmen have suck thin dicks?

bill_will07: answer = because they are such tight fisted wankers

6/05/2009 06:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

samantha.2005: number doin fine.. have not walked out of a public loo with toilet paper dangle this week

::::the size of her arse, samantha.2005 needs a fucking 6" diameter buttplug, not toilet paper.

samantha.2005: cats I have watched so many bloody home shows I am turning gay
samantha.2005: corps blankie needs to die
samantha.2005: I wanted to die it purple corp sad like ********* you wil

::::are samantha and corp an item now? are they living together? who knew?

6/05/2009 08:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it would be nice if dumbass anon would post entire conversations ..oh but then that would mean anon would have to think

6/05/2009 09:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skyflakes401: see you later
numberonehone: ok sky luvs ya hun
skyflakes401: and try to be good, lass
numberonehone: always sky
skyflakes401: bye all
colorado_3456: good in all ways
numberonehone: right colorado
numberonehone: how are u doing pjj
abelloliza: mentor yah, let's discuss about who is JESUS in your life?
numberonehone: hanging in there
numberonehone: pjj is it cold there were u are at?
mentor_ali2000: Mark 12:29 Jesus said our God is one so any person who says that Jesus is also a God then he is going against Jesus
colorado_3456: i think mentor is preparing himself for the attack
colorado_3456: ah, there he started
numberonehone: oh brother mentor not now plz
mentor_ali2000: Jesus never said he is God
baby_georgina_21: what to do what to do I feel like going shopping
mentor_ali2000: but my obligation to tell the truth
numberonehone: its in the 50's right now
numberonehone: but not now ok mentor
kool_lacey_149: whats up fellas
cats5403: pete just wait that 90 some degree temp is going to be here before noon
colorado_3456: yeasterday i convinced , not today again
numberonehone: colorado lol
numberonehone: cats thats warm wow
abelloliza: WithoutJESUS how all people in this world knows that there is One GOD?
mentor_ali2000: b coz all the major religions in the world there scriptures say that there is only one God
colorado_3456: 90 degrees , its too much
abelloliza: mentor; What is the truth?
colorado_3456: jesus is son of god
numberonehone: amen pjj
colorado_3456: the messiah
numberonehone: truw colorado
numberonehone: true*
mentor_ali2000: He was believed that he was the son of God in the sense of a righteous person. Many others too, are similarly Sons of God (Genesis 6:1-8)
numberonehone: sam
samantha.2005: bawk bawk
cats5403: John 1:1 tells us that God is the Word; John 1:14 tells us that the word became flesh and dwelt among us
samantha.2005: hey number
samantha.2005: cats
numberonehone: how ya doing sam?
cats5403: sammie
samantha.2005: << sick of wayching cable
numberonehone: lol
cats5403: sammie
abelloliza: Mentor my questions still the same. what is your Truth?
samantha.2005: number doin fine.. have not walked out of a public loo with toilet paper dangle this week
numberonehone: oh no abell
mentor_ali2000: In fact, John quotes Jesus as saying: ...the Father is greater than I. (John 14: 28).
numberonehone: lmao sam
xxxotic_marika_568: umm is there like anyone out there
samantha.2005: hey number it's a red face moment
numberonehone: lol sam poor sam
samantha.2005: cats I have watched so many bloody home shows I am turning gay
numberonehone: well sam u could feel better by killing one of corps blankies again
mentor_ali2000: the doctrine of the trinity is false lies in the book of 1st John. Trinitarians (believers of the trinity) have used the words of 1st John 5:7-8 as a key argument for the trinity
numberonehone: lol
samantha.2005: corps blankie needs to die
abelloliza: Mentor if the doctrine of trinity is false lies what is the True Doctrine?
siegeofanation2006: False mentor do tell how..you get that point?
numberonehone: really sam what did it do now lol
mentor_ali2000: For there are three that bear witness in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one.
cats5403: << is going to leave corp's blanket alone
numberonehone: cats lol
colorado_3456: yeah mentor
abelloliza: Is that your Truth = Mentor
baby_georgina_21: haha i am so ready to party tonight
samantha.2005: I wanted to die it purple corp sad like ********* you wil
samantha.2005: so I killed it again
numberonehone: lmao sam


IS THIS ENTIRE ENOUGH FOR YOU DUMBASS? LMFAO

6/05/2009 11:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11.46 anon, what the fuck are you on about, how fucking stupid are you, you know what, you sure need a hobby for your unemployed welfare supported ass

6/05/2009 01:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now anon dumbass give us the complete background on the "blankie" most in catholic chat 1 are betting you do not know LMAO

6/05/2009 03:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ramuzmark: who r the old broads on mic?
ramuzmark: you have trouble reading anything cunt
ramuzmark: gotta turn off da mic
ramuzmark: yer fucken voices r drivin me nutz
ramuzmark: u have trouble shittin,, cats?
ramuzmark: samantha cunt, u there
ramuzmark: SAMANTHA EATS SHIT
ramuzmark: SAMANTHA LUVS TO EAT CRAP
ramuzmark: SAMANTHA.2005 IS AN OLE WUMMEN
ramuzmark: PLEASE MAKE SAMANTHA.CUNT DIE OF SWINE FLUE
ramuzmark: PLEASE GOD MAKE CATS DIE OF POX
ramuzmark: U SKEERED OF ME SAM CUNT?
ramuzmark: GET UR FUCKEN ASS BACK HERE
ramuzmark: CHICKY CHICKY BAWK BAWK
ramuzmark: ....IS GOIN TO ARSETRALIA SOON
ramuzmark: ......IS GONNER GO ABBO HUNTIN
ramuzmark: SAMANTHA IS FUCKEN CHICKEN SHIT SKEERED OF LIL OLE ME
ramuzmark: IT CANT FUCKEN TALK BAWK IFFEN ITS MENTAL RETARDED BUTTBUDDY CORPSE AINT HERE
ramuzmark: AN CATS IS TELLIN IT EVERYTHIN IM SAYIN
ramuzmark: SAMANTHA BUTTFINGERS KIDDIES POOPEY HOLES
ramuzmark: AN LICKES THEM CLEAN DERTY DERTY CUNT

6/05/2009 06:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

super_trouper52: whoever booted me fuck you
super_trouper52: go to hell and fuck the devil
super_trouper52: fuck your small dick
amarillojeannie: wow super, i will be sure to let gentle know what you are really like
super_trouper52: want some worm virus?

6/05/2009 07:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elmo6473: hey belle
buttinzki: þ hello Belle
hardopuro: hi
belleatchantry: Q
belleatchantry: hello butt
buttinzki: þ CNN sure beats Fox News in my humble opinion
buttinzki: þ Fox News is nothing but opinion, mostly
buttinzki: þ very biased
elmo6473: cnn is a commie network.
buttinzki: þ oh hush
earnesib: cnn is liberal news, always with a slant, never fair and blanced
buttinzki: þ msnbc, maybe
belleatchantry: bbc is biased too, anti catholic
buttinzki: þ CNN is good
buttinzki: þ heya Petey!
earnesib: Butt. ot
belleatchantry: hello peter
buttinzki: þ really, Belle?
buttinzki: þ I watch BBC once in a while
buttinzki: þ I like their style
littlejohn12341: U Hi Petey
elmo6473: cnn is a retard based network who sugar coats their reports to appease the people in power
buttinzki: þ but I haven't witnessed any Anti-Catholic rhetoric there
elmo6473: if only they had the balls to report like Fox news does, they would actually be worth watching
belleatchantry: yes, but it is blatantly obvious when they do sunday service from different churches, and they are all C of E!
buttinzki: þ They cater exclusively to ultra conservatives
elmo6473: maybe they will sugar coat it into nothing serious
belleatchantry: elmo I didn't hear about that, what happened, ive been out of the loop today
earnesib: Butt, it's true Fox does have it's own agenda, Fair and Balanced
peter_ghinelli2000: Buttin all uysa news has it's agenda
buttinzki: þ Fair and balanced brainwash
elmo6473: belle,, 4 terrorosts arrested in ny last night. they attempted to blow up synagogues and shoot down planes
belleatchantry: oh no, not again
buttinzki: þ yes, Peter, to make money
belleatchantry: how did they get past security? do we know where they come from?
peter_ghinelli2000: yes buttin i agree and show us what we want
belleatchantry: Q
belleatchantry: hello butt
buttinzki: þ CNN sure beats Fox News in my humble opinion
buttinzki: þ Fox News is nothing but opinion, mostly
littlejohn12341: U Hi Petey
elmo6473: cnn is a retard based network who sugar coats their reports to appease the people in power
buttinzki: þ but I haven't witnessed any Anti-Catholic rhetoric there
elmo6473: if only they had the balls to report like Fox news does, they would actually be worth watching
belleatchantry: yes, but it is blatantly obvious when they do sunday service from different churches, and they are all C of E!
buttinzki: þ Elmo, I disagree. Fox is really full of its own agenda.
elmo6473: wonder what cnn has to say about last night's terrorist attempt
buttinzki: þ They cater exclusively to ultra conservatives
elmo6473: maybe they will sugar coat it into nothing serious
belleatchantry: elmo I didn't hear about that, what happened, ive been out of the loop today
earnesib: Butt, it's true Fox does have it's own agenda, Fair and Balanced
peter_ghinelli2000: Buttin all uysa news has it's agenda
buttinzki: þ Fair and balanced brainwash
elmo6473: belle,, 4 terrorosts arrested in ny last night. they attempted to blow up synagogues and shoot down planes
belleatchantry: oh no, not again
buttinzki: þ yes, Peter, to make money
earnesib: Butt, spoken like a true liberal,bravo!!!!
elmo6473: butt,, it is my opinion about cnn. you wanna watch Commie News Network,, go ahead
belleatchantry: how did they get past security? do we know where they come from?
peter_ghinelli2000: yes buttin i agree and show us what we want
elmo6473: belle,, they were american,, recruited in prison by islam
elmo6473: belle,, they were being investigated for a year
buttinzki: þ if you get all of your news from Fox you are really comprimising your
buttinzki: outlook
belleatchantry:
gordo_viejo: every station has a slant, subtle or in-your-face
squishy_lynda_448: anyone here want to chat
belleatchantry: hey gordy

6/06/2009 04:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: corp, cia being a lying gossip
quinlan31: I never cry victim in chat, more lies and gossip of desperate gay men
quinlan31: leon was a filthy fucker, and you could not kiss his ass enough....known fact

who never gossips, lmao

6/06/2009 10:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes quin, some time back cia and leon took everyones advice and got a room. they must have fucked each other stupid and now cia is back in yahoo to let his asshole grow some new skin.

6/06/2009 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: <--I'm black and gay, cos I live in San Francisco and hail from Africa Big :D
quinlan31: cia, what info? that you are gay and in chat all the time...these are far from gossip
unix_tigerr: ok Quin, have it your way, I am gay
unix_tigerr: I don't give a darn:))
quinlan31: cia, too late to try to be sarcastic about it
quinlan31: that never works
unix_tigerr: And to think I would shows you don't understand people
cerebralconnect: Trk, ya can confirm that with Quinlan, she has all the facts on me lol
unix_tigerr: Quin>you but are right about one thing, if I was married to you, I would certainly turn gay in a New York Minute

6/06/2009 06:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

littlebit_62000: I have a college degree, TIM, and I make over 100k a year, AND I live in Las Vegas, TIM. Do you?

6/07/2009 12:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c02p024710n_51n: i will send a lecherous foul smelling old man round to her place
c02p024710n_51n: ME

i see the idiot has returned

6/07/2009 12:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buttinzki: GEM, you here?

Buttinzki: GEM?

aqs_a_question: BUTTIN, MAY YOUR GET IN LIFE VERY SOON WHAT YOU DESERVE BASED ON YOUR BEHAVIOR HERE IN THE PAST WEEK

aqs_a_question: oh that's right, no job

aqs_a_question: it's already started

Buttinzki: yeah, so cut me some slack

Buttinzki: geesh

aqs_a_question: you attack me as soon as i get here

aqs_a_question: you are short for your family

aqs_a_question: they will NOT put up with the you much longer

Buttinzki: gem, you know it's cause I like you

aqs_a_question: you cant even provide a living you low class piece of vomit

aqs_a_question: yeah you clean the house wow

aqs_a_question: what a man

Buttinzki: and I cook

aqs_a_question: buttin you went too far

aqs_a_question: you are the pile of shit from 2 years ago

aqs_a_question: and you jst cant seem to be anything else

aqs_a_question: now laugh it up you fucking lsoer

Buttinzki: gem. .. cmon

Buttinzki: anything else, Gem?

aqs_a_question: from this day forward when i come in this room

aqs_a_question: do not pull me into a shitfilled convo thinking i am a friend

Buttinzki: Gem everything is gonna be alright, dear soul.

Buttinzki: (((gem)))

Buttinzki: kisses gem's ears

aqs_a_question: that might work on the idiot you are married too

aqs_a_question: she's stuck with her decision

Buttinzki: kisses gem's forehead

Buttinzki: I love you, Gem

aqs_a_question: says the guy with the peep hole in the guest bedroom

6/07/2009 12:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Bronach: W I guess if I am on Everyones iggy list now would be a good time to tell the room something

Miss Bronach: W I am

Miss Bronach: W thinking

Miss Bronach: W about

Miss Bronach: W converting

Miss Bronach: W to

Miss Bronach: W M

Miss Bronach: W u

Miss Bronach: W l

Miss Bronach: W I

Miss Bronach: W m

Miss Bronach: W Talan they already hate me why not

Miss Bronach: W move to the middle east become a Muslim

Miss Bronach: W Talan and the say they are my family also

gentlepeace10: family don't acll sisters ******** and pew warmers

Miss Bronach: W Family don't call family liars

gentlepeace10: well ya lied,,,fact

Miss Bronach: W Gentle no I didn't

Miss Bronach: W family don't trun backs on family

gentlepeace10: you did when ya said that to cats

Miss Bronach: W but I guess u all don't have any real since of family

gentlepeace10: I sure do,,,,,and I would never say that to a fellow sister,,,

6/07/2009 08:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawd, i was in the room for like 10 minutes having a bit of fun with Belle and your Trapdoor spider ass couldn't wait to pounce.

Get another pre-occupation or email me, i'll give you my full itinerary of when i will be in the room, so your stalking ass doesn't have to sit for hours in the chatroom waiting for me.

c02p__

6/07/2009 09:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aqs_a_question: JOSE JUST REMEMBER, FAT IS TEMPORARY. PHILIPINO IS FOR LIFE.

6/07/2009 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Anthony Murphy said...

Yeah Corp, isnt it really terrible how people make a website for the sole purpose of tracking chat statements, and run to post them there!
I reckon we should boycott it.

6/08/2009 02:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawd, i was in the room for like 10 minutes having a bit of fun with Belle

Having a bit of fun with belle? Does she like to eat shit too?

6/08/2009 06:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazy_irish_brat_angel: there is tons of chat room loonys
thats brat talking about herself

6/08/2009 07:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazy_irish_brat_angel: W Since I started talking to the Muslims I have been getting showed how to be more peaceful

6/08/2009 08:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

littlebit_62000: You know seriously, I have never been horny. If I want sex, I say yes instead of no once out of 200 times a day

6/09/2009 02:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazy_irsh_brat_angel: if i am of need of a beating i would hope my husbnad would beat me

6/09/2009 04:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would hope he is able to to at least beat some sense into her.

I don't think it's possible to beat her smart.

6/10/2009 08:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazy_irish_brat_angel: I have a real relationship with God
LOL does she even know what a relationship with God is?

6/10/2009 09:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mordechai.avraham: Y Israel did not break the covenant that is why they were brought back to their land
mordechai.avraham: Y I am not Catholic
mordechai.avraham: Y and from what I am seeing 90% of you are anti-semetic nazi who pose around with a anti-semetic jew
mordechai.avraham: Y two....you bow on your knees in front of a jew idiot
mordechai.avraham: Y two go suck allah's dick ...adios
mordechai.avraham: Y it is good to see a christian that isn't anti-semetic for a change
mordechai.avraham: Y no catholics have taken on a muslim mentality
mordechai.avraham: Y become catholic or die
mordechai.avraham: Y or else be bored to death with speeches and papal bull

6/10/2009 10:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: dld best thing to do for anticatholic rants in a catholic chatroom is to ignore
belleatchantry: then the ranter usually calms down without an audience
belleatchantry: I have one dld, a catholic life
belleatchantry: which means I try to deal with all in a christian fashion whenever possible
belleatchantry: dld is ignored for being a moron
belleatchantry: most men are stupid at the best of times, unless they got a woman to sort them out
belleatchantry: they rarely if ever grow up

this pretend catholic makes me puke. its a high and mighty old cunt that passes judgment on every fucking chatter there is. yet it has the gaul to sit in chat 24/7, while pretending to be a divorced mom of 2. has NOBODY NOTICED it is ALWAYS IN CHAT at the very times IT SAYS IT COLLECTS ITS KIDS from school? you judge yourself. its been in chat the past 5 years all day. between 3 and 4 when it should be getting its kids from school ITS IN CHAT
between 4 and 7 when its suppose to be preparing food for, AND SPENDING QUALITY TIME WITH ITS KIDS, geuss where it is?
IN CHAT
so the liar thinks the great american public is to fuckin stupid to work this out?
grow old gracefully belleatchantry. ppl believe you for now, cuz your a good liar. BUT THE CRACKS are beginning to show.

belleatchantry: the cat I am taking care of
belleatchantry: I have a hamster too
cats5403: oh ok belle
belleatchantry: its a menagerie here
belleatchantry: its a very needy cat

oh IT JUST MENTIONED THE ANIMALS ITS LOOKING AFTER, LMFAO nomention of kids, why is that? CUZ THERE IS NO KIDS LMFAO

6/10/2009 12:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: ah well so did mine for sats, before high school so im not worried either

poor bellea, drinking sherry in the early evening, it forgets the lies its been telling. it had to quite talking about sats cuz it dont know shit about em. poor bellea :)) busted bit by bit,evry fuckin day

6/10/2009 01:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

titan darlin, calm down, all is well

6/10/2009 01:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always thought Bell acts to good to be true one minute, next shes bitching on like a paranoid schitsophrenic. I think she isnt what she seems

6/10/2009 03:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: my neighbor is screaming why...let me see

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: oh my neighbor is enjoying sex , good screams

6/10/2009 07:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elvis_theking55: yes frank .. I agree .. small portions.. but with my damn nerves I been eating like a hog..

elvis_theking55: and now my stomach got big..

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Richard when you get a belly your penile organ shrinks do you want this?

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Richard mine is huge why because I dont have a belly

6/10/2009 07:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the dumpster for goss. No smoke without fire, I say.

6/11/2009 01:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bill_will07: sea breeze isa total insensetive anto catholic jerk

bill_will07: sea breeze need s an eneam

bill_will07: I couldn't beelive sea breeze when he supported necraphilia


sea_breeze2009: bill - from the first day I saw you in this chat room until now, you keep proving to me what a shallow, filthy, nasty person you are

6/11/2009 05:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mordechaibenavraham: Y the only thing a Christian is good for to a muslim is to stick their dick in and having 8 kids with

6/11/2009 07:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: You dont use cell phones richard?

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: With a Cell phone I can locate you Richard

pegame_bonito: frank.. you locate me anytime you want.. I am not afraid of you..

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: I dont want to locate you Richard I just want you to leave me alone and respect me

pegame_bonito: whats with the respect in here.. man you guys act more like professionals.. A true professional wouldn't be in here ,, taking the insults and wasting time with normal internet chatters.

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Entertainment richard and learning from sociopaths like you

6/11/2009 08:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shupac_taker: people who pay for bottled water are stupid

shupac_taker: same thing for over priced coffee

aq_aqs_sandbox: PEOPLE WITH MONEY GET TO CHOOSE HOW TO SPEND THEIR MONEY

6/11/2009 09:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brutal_ayatollah_poh: . o O ( just for the record, not lonely at all (I got laid three times last week, with two different women)----and not angry at all... )

6/11/2009 09:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bufftailed_bumblebee: poh is not booting moroni

6/12/2009 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thus speaks buff who knows it all lmao

6/12/2009 02:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brutal_ayatollah_poh: . o O ( just for the record, not lonely at all (I got laid three times last week, with two different women)----and not angry at all... )

This means one of the hookers was having a 2 for 1 special.

6/12/2009 03:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mebbe buffy laid him, shes the same age and twice as ugly, ROFL

6/13/2009 04:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hookers? You are being generous...I would have thought hanging around the local primary school is beginning to pay off for him.
_CIA

6/13/2009 05:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: aqua, you know what i heard last night
amarillojeannie: supposedly there is a rumor going around that you are crystal
amarillojeannie: i kept saying you are not
amarillojeannie: the person who said it was trying to figure out if you were
amarillojeannie: but she heard it from someone else
amarillojeannie: and she knows you
amarillojeannie: aqua, the source is surprising
amarillojeannie: it was quis
amarillojeannie: she said someone said it the other night
amarillojeannie: and she was trying to figure out if it was true

IS IT ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO PUNCH JEANNIE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF HER SCREWED UP, WHINING, GOSSIPING, ASS LICKING FACE? LMAO

6/13/2009 09:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you better be quick about it, she's probably running late for one of her imaginary places to be.

6/13/2009 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: I am a happy protestant



Nobody asked her and I don't think anyone cares what she is

6/13/2009 12:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aqs_aq_sandbox: teens are horrible
aqs_aq_sandbox: teens are pains in the ass, in generally
bufftailed_bumblebee: lol aq I don't have any yet, so looking forward to it+

bellea dont have any teens yet? ROFLMFAO yesterday it said "belleatchantry: ah well so did mine for sats, before high school so im not worried either" its kids ages going backward,,lmfao WHAT A FUCKEN LIER

6/13/2009 02:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: I am Irish protestant by blood



again..nobody asked because nobody gives a s***

6/13/2009 10:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/13/2009 02:45:00 PM

anon you have a point. Seems to me the age of belles kids kinda changed there. Chat is full of morons lying about there lifes. Good liars can keep up the pretense for years. Bad liars like belle forgets what they lie about in first place. Pray for belle my brothers and sisters, that she may be made worthy of the promises of christ

6/14/2009 03:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it appears to the long time chatters of catholic chat 1, that the only one who lies about bellea is the one who stalks her.

6/14/2009 08:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aqs_a_question: it's a matter of TATTOO CHAT IS for the classless.
aqs_a_question: period.
gentlepeace10: ok drop it, ya'll
aqs_a_question: subject over for me
aqs_a_question: pure trash
gentlepeace10:
aqs_a_question: franky who gives a flying fuck

does aqua think it has class, cussin like that? ROFLMFAO STUPID OLE CUNT

6/14/2009 01:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cia do u masturbate at night thinking bout bellea? yalways comin to its rescue :))

6/14/2009 01:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOL if cigay knew wot bellea really looked like hed feel sick =))

6/15/2009 06:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

manny_cor2000: My grandparents came from a country where cockfighting is a tradition. Nothing cruel about it.

6/15/2009 07:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ajo2211: POH BOOOOOTTTTTTT PLZZZZZZZZZZZ


ajo2211: POH NOW FIRE WALL ITS JUST I P RECORDER

ajo2211: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

poh_laffsat_ccare_burma_shave: I'm busy a-hole---get your font a little bigger, so you get autobanned.

ajo2211: TIME TO GO FECK ARSE

poh_laffsat_ccare_burma_shave: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh---he's going to go record Yahoo server IP's!

ajo2211: I WILL RECORD UR IP CUMEATER POH

ajo2211: POH PLZ BOOT I HAVE TO GO U MOTHER FECCCKER

ajo2211: WILL POH CAN BE RUINED ANY TIME

poh_laffsat_ccare_burma_shave: look who left, mid boast...

6/15/2009 09:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: franky when I got drunk and made a fool of myself with a girl there was always sex lol

6/15/2009 11:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fay_xl: it's OFFICIAL swine flu is now Hamdemic.................

fay_xl: 1st sign of swine flu you come out in nasty rashers

fay_xl: i phoned the swine flu helpline all i got was crackling

6/16/2009 02:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: I smell stupid entering the room

lmfao, thats coz you are stupid fatty

6/16/2009 03:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bufftailed_bumblebee: brutsky, of course you cant, because you have pissed the police force off continually calling and wasting their time


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA look who continually calls police force and waists their time :))

6/16/2009 12:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: rosary is fake

6/16/2009 05:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Bronach: Ruby to sale Kirbys

Amy doing door to door vacuum sales. People will think they are being "Punked".

6/17/2009 09:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruby is a doll. Unliek the other english bitch, she aint a nag

6/17/2009 11:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: israel does need to compromise butt
earnesib: Hello Butt here is a great big hound dog howdy from me to you
behold_the_man_824: enough already
belleatchantry: oh her the skanky hoe

bellea calling lucy a skanky hoe? thats fucking rich, lmfao. say it to her face bellea

6/17/2009 12:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry has called lucy a skanky hoe buttinski when lucy has been in the room. You dumbass just have not been around to see it

6/17/2009 02:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ponddwellernice: here I take a bath, wash hair, shave legs, do nails and am squeaky clean and I enter a room discussing smut with sag

ponddwellernice: gezzzzzzzz

cats5403: see pond you never want to take a bath, shave your legs, do your nails, get squeaky clean and then enter into this chat room

thomggg: I hate to shave my face.

thomggg: Shaving my legs would be a real hassle

traltech: Thom, LOL Try Nair!

6/17/2009 02:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

errrrerrrrr belle u dipshit i aint buttinski. now get back to paltalk, and keep on lieing that you have kids. poor dilusional idiot.
did cia find out your lies?

6/17/2009 02:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!! knew ya would fucker!! put a wrong nic in and knew you couldn't resist

6/17/2009 04:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unix_tigerr: I am here
unix_tigerr: I am like 3 men

I always knew CIA thought he was a god. Now he has deteriorated into thinking he is the trinity roflmao. Then again, maybe the second post is a typo, and he really meant "I like 3 men" Yes, that seems more probable. Right CIGAY! roflmfao

6/18/2009 02:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

naaaa dont get hysterical anon 6/17/2009 04:41:00 PM. Ya thought i was butt, dats why ya put his name in da comment, moron. Fakin it doesnt work with me. And we all know what a fake you is belle. lmao

6/18/2009 03:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! You just can not resist can you moron. Dumbass ya think we are bellea..lmao!!! Continue on with your obcession!!

6/18/2009 09:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmmmm the irony escaped you obviously.

6/18/2009 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: princess, what subjects are you studying?>
belleatchantry: well that automatically assumes you believe in God princess
belleatchantry: if you are studying theology
belleatchantry: that is a question only you can ask yourself princess
belleatchantry: or discuss in your theology class with whoever is teaching you theology
belleatchantry: they will believe in god, or they wouldn't be teaching theology

Belle you ignorant cunt. A person doesnt have to believe in the God of christianity to study theology. Theology is study of and commentary on the existence and attributes of God or gods, and of how God or those gods relate to the world and, especially, to human existence and religious thought.

so shut your stupid fucking piehole or at least think before you open it, you stupid old hoe. your "I think I know it all" act is laughable.

6/18/2009 12:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumbass ya think we are bellea..lmao!!!

Who are "we"? Maybe "we" need psychotherapy if "we're" confused about "our" identity.

6/18/2009 04:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki:  somebody told me she calls you Gavin poh

poh_laffsat_ccare_burma_shave: wut

buttinzki:  likely names to give your son to produce a queer. #1 Gavin #2 Courtney

poh_laffsat_ccare_burma_shave: o0(well I have to say, buttplugski should know all ABOUT queers...)

poh_laffsat_ccare_burma_shave: o0(if I hadn't done anything except swindle customers for overpriced defective electronics, my entire adult life, *I* might be tempted to be the CC chat lizard, and hold forth about queers, and be a leech, etc....)

buttinzki:  Horus and Gavin, sitting in a tree..k.i.s.s.i.n.g.

poh_laffsat_ccare_burma_shave: I think Spielberg reversed the sex, and made "Carrie" from buttplugski's teenage life.

poh_laffsat_ccare_burma_shave: except buttplugski LIKED the pigs blood!

6/18/2009 04:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!! now who is getting confused asshole? Ya can't figure out the "we"...Ya think "we" is bellea...roflmao!!!!! You also claim to have an IQ LMAO!!!!

6/18/2009 05:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unix_tigerr: I had a female girlfriend

6/19/2009 05:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/18/2009 05:54:00 PM

Oh boy. Don't get too excited "we". I picture you now, jumping up and down in your chair, so excited to be having some attention. Twelve exclamation points? You should get out more. Or is the other half of your split personality squatting over your face with its disgustingly extended asshole pouring out liquid shit into your eager mouth?

I haven't claimed my IQ until now. Thank you for acknowledging it. Retard.

6/19/2009 07:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

---------
unix_tigerr: You supported corp in his war against this project, and now you particpate in it
gentlepeace10: I didn't want it sai in roonm 1 yes that's true
unix_tigerr: You support an feign ignorance of booting, when the truth is you are up to your neck in it
gentlepeace10: I didn't diss it, what I dissed was the few individuals that said it and then

talked smack all the time and booted..and they asrent in the rosery group anymore
sea_breeze2009: CIA What are you saying ?

gentlepeace10: ß say what ya will....
gentlepeace10: its a free world
gentlepeace10: you don't upset me
unix_tigerr: I am saying gentlepeace10 knows her share of booters, and gives them tacit support
gentlepeace10: and are you flaming death?
sea_breeze2009: Gentle :(
gentlepeace10: awww sea , don't fret hun
unix_tigerr: Gentle was totally against this rosary
unix_tigerr: Now she tries to ingratiate herself to it
gentlepeace10: that's a lie cia I was against it being said in room 1
gentlepeace10: no im not
unix_tigerr: bullshit gentle
unix_tigerr: you knew from day 1 corp was a booter
gentlepeace10: ok cia think what ya will
gentlepeace10: I know what I have said about it
unix_tigerr: Yes, and I know what you have said
unix_tigerr: Yes, and I know what you have said
gentlepeace10: corp is a booter?

6/19/2009 09:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nix_tigerr: I am just here to remind you of it
sea_breeze2009: Gentle - we bring Holy Water , Cross , Bibles to our homes to bless them.... and I
think praying the Rosary in our chat room # 1 will bless it too
unix_tigerr: corp is a booter?
gentlepeace10: and I stand on what I said,,,and pple that know me koow what I said
gentlepeace10: I have never hid it
unix_tigerr: What a mystery...corp is a booter?
gentlepeace10: are you flaming death cia?
gentlepeace10: corp don't boot
unix_tigerr: hypocrit

gentlepeace10: I could say a lot of thing but I wont....im looking forward toa wonderful day at work
unix_tigerr: Whatever gentlepeace10
unix_tigerr: Go and spend your false piety there
gentlepeace10: I wish I was pious

6/19/2009 09:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gentlepeace10: the lord has a long way to go with me
unix_tigerr: Yes....but asking us is 'corp a booter' isnt being honest
sea_breeze2009: May God Bless you Gentle, and always have Mercy on you . He still loves you even
if you were against his prayers
unix_tigerr: You know damn well he is a booter
gentlepeace10: he don't boot
unix_tigerr: Liar
gentlepeace10: no I don't know that
gentlepeace10: say what ya will,,,that's ok
maddiem1956: sea breeze gentle is never against prayers
unix_tigerr: Yes it is, I will say what I please
sea_breeze2009: CIA - just let it go or else you'll sound as if you're judging others, God Bless
You for you are a good Catholic
unix_tigerr: Your little mafia has been taken down
gentlepeace10: sea iwax against it being said in room 1
gentlepeace10: was*I didn't diss the prayers,,,i dissed some that were saying iot

6/19/2009 09:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unix_tigerr: You stood against the church gentle, you picked the wrong side
maddiem1956: gentle
gentlepeace10: im not in a moffia and no one has been taken down lol
gentlepeace10: hi ya maddieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
rubyshoes2000: hi Maddie GB
gentlepeace10: now that is false cia and shame on you
sea_breeze2009: Gentle - I see saying the Rosary in this Room as Blessing It, don't go against it
please
unix_tigerr: yes it has gentle, and I want you to remember it was me who did it
maddiem1956: sea has a lot to complain she encouraged a woman to have a abortion
gentlepeace10: sea I am not against the rosery, havenbt ya been reading my posts at all
unix_tigerr: Liar
rubyshoes2000: stop that
unix_tigerr: The hypocrisy is amazing

6/19/2009 09:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kevin_9682: i recall seabreeze said she has no proplem with pedophile priests as they are Gods
maddiem1956: gentle sea changed whaT WAS SAID ON CHAT ON THE ABORTION THING
kevin_9682: *or do Gods work, i should say*
rubyshoes2000: not going on VC
maddiem1956: SORRY I LOST MY TEMPER BUT ABORTION UPSETS ME
unix_tigerr: is corp a booter?
unix_tigerr: :))
rubyshoes2000: Maddie me too. So does seeing friends in dispute upset me
maddiem1956: I will not mention what I saw on chat concerning sea and her friend about abortion it
just made me ill
kevin_9682: wb gentlepeace10
rubyshoes2000: but you got help? thank God
rubyshoes2000: wb Gentle
maddiem1956: Carol is very retarterd deaf blind
gentlepeace10: ty kevinand ruby
maddiem1956: I had the german measles
unix_tigerr: I only hope Poppie has less hypocrisy than yourself
rubyshoes2000: sorry Maddie. How old is she?
maddiem1956: 46
rubyshoes2000: God love her
maddiem1956: she lives in a group home
unix_tigerr: You fought me every step of the way on this project.
rubyshoes2000: Maddie, these women who fall victim to abortion must suffer dreadfully in later
years

6/19/2009 09:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ntlepeace10: fought you?
kevin_9682: doesnt having that disorder give a plus percenatge, that the child will be born with
Downs syndrome?
rubyshoes2000: you chose life Maddie. God chose it for us first.. who are we to overrule
maddiem1956: abortion was not legal back then but doctor said he could arange it
unix_tigerr: You fought me about it.
rubyshoes2000: no Kevin. Downs syndrome isn't associated normally with having german measles
maddiem1956: Ruby she is my specaial angel
gentlepeace10: don't think so cia...proove it.,...you said as I remember you are gonna do it in
this room wheather anyone likes it or not! and goty pissed when sagwa aksuly did it!
rubyshoes2000: it's abnormal chromosomes or something... too technical for me to understand
gentlepeace10: now im done with it
kevin_9682: ok
maddiem1956: Ruby it is the extra chromosome
gentlepeace10: I dopnt want to fight with ya cia,,,so please stop
unix_tigerr: Good, your hypocrisy is bettered by your silence.

6/19/2009 09:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gentlepeace10: I fought with you? that a lie and ya know it cia
unix_tigerr: You used ervryone you could.
maddiem1956: cia please do not say that gentle is a great person
unix_tigerr: You used corp, you used anyone
maddiem1956: cia join sea in the bin
gentlepeace10: ok think what ya will,,,i was just against it being said in room 1 when its said already in all the other rooms
gentlepeace10: omg this is old
unix_tigerr: Yes, I will think whatever I like
rubyshoes2000: Jesus suffers in the hearts of the innocent who never get a chance to live
gentlepeace10: oh my I dont have that kind of power cia
unix_tigerr: You pretending to be dumb gentlepeace10?
rubyshoes2000: and He suffers greatly in the hearts of the mothers who anguish over the abortion
decision
gentlepeace10: not pretending ,..aksully im not very smart..especially not blessed with the brain power you have
unix_tigerr: You poisoned the project because it was in your interests.
gentlepeace10: just a simple person, trying to get by in life
rubyshoes2000: and I think He suffers most grieviously in the hearts of thoise who have had abortions
gentlepeace10: i did?
maddiem1956: we as Catholics that have friends that thinking of having a abortion should do
everything to prevent it
unix_tigerr: Yes.

6/19/2009 09:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gentlepeace10: I don't think sooooooooooo
abigail_rocket: tony leave gentle alone
rubyshoes2000: I would Maddie. Try to talk someone out of it
rubyshoes2000: but pro life groups are probably better set up than me
maddiem1956: Ruby there is help for these womaen
maddiem1956: women
unix_tigerr: Bite me Sam
gentlepeace10: hello rocketttttt
gentlepeace10: GBy
abigail_rocket: get stuffed tony
maddiem1956: this is how we can help to go against pro choice
unix_tigerr: Sam is another booter
maddiem1956: I get to emotional on this subject Ruby
abigail_rocket: tony if you have anything to say about corp , then don't use gentle to say it
rubyshoes2000: Maddie ok can change subject sorry
gentlepeace10: and you must be flaming death
abigail_rocket: and I don't boot
unix_tigerr: Anti-democracy is what Sam is.
maddiem1956: Ruby is.
unix_tigerr: An Ayatollah.
unix_tigerr: Who gives a crap skank?
rubyshoes2000: Maddie last Sunday, Corpus Christi, none of the Catholic Churches had the communion chalice
rubyshoes2000: in Devon anyway, not sure about other areas
abigail_rocket: ci gay

6/19/2009 09:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abigail_rocket: brb so hold that hate tony
ses_shiall755: hello everyone peace all
gentlepeace10: hello sespeace
ses_shiall755: hiya gentle
rubyshoes2000: Maddie it was because of the swine flu, the Bishop of the Diocese decided it would
be *prudent* to not pass round the chalice until swine flu has been sorted out
unix_tigerr: Sorry, the hypocrisy of gentle saying she supports the raosry might make me vomit.
rubyshoes2000: hi Sess GB
gentlepeace10: our boss has the flu
maddiem1956: I understand Ruby
skyflakes401: hello ruby
rubyshoes2000: swine flu Gentle?
gentlepeace10: pray for him, his name is mike
rubyshoes2000: hi Sky
gentlepeace10: that I don't know
rubyshoes2000: I certainly will Gentle
maddiem1956: gentle will do
gentlepeace10: thanks a lot ruby and maddie really
abigail_rocket: of course she does so leave her alone
skyflakes401: we are sharing even the flu with the huggssss

6/19/2009 09:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unix_tigerr: Does Poppie really exist? Who knows?
gentlepeace10: yes cia, in august we will be married 40 years
unix_tigerr: I really have problems with your credibility gentlepeace10.
unix_tigerr: Given you fought so passionately, and now pretend you always supported..
abigail_rocket: tony is needing attention
rubyshoes2000: LOL Sky
gentlepeace10: I didn't fight about the orsery,,cia,,,i was against it being said in room 1
because its said in all the otther rooms
gentlepeace10: and some of the individuals praying it,,,,
unix_tigerr: Sam, you are another enemy of the rosary...big deal is it?
rubyshoes2000: not so strongly Basil? sorry to hear that but glad you're back
gentlepeace10: but they are no longer doiing it
basilio_banahaw: lol sky...
skyflakes401: hope you found oncein's head
unix_tigerr: You two must think I am an idiot?
abigail_rocket: no an ememy of just you

6/19/2009 09:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

entlepeace10: I wopnt call ya names cia...
gentlepeace10: wont*
abigail_rocket: as for the rosary I don't think it should be said in a chat room
rubyshoes2000: I just have to ignore Oncein now Sky
unix_tigerr: You wage war over it, now you are pretending to be supporters of it?
skyflakes401: ruby and miss all the fun?
gentlepeace10: lol wage war
rubyshoes2000: he's too confrontational and argumentative
delacruzflorenda: join the room
gentlepeace10: yeah right?
abigail_rocket: pay attention tony
gentlepeace10: anyway I have to get to work , so you all have a great day, GB
abigail_rocket: bye gentle
rubyshoes2000: as for the rest. Bin works
skyflakes401: oncein is drunk, he step on an empty beer can
gentlepeace10: catch yas later
rubyshoes2000: have a good day
skyflakes401: he cant hold his liquor
unix_tigerr: Good, your hypocrsy is steaming up the room.
gentlepeace10: basile..dont be a stranger

6/19/2009 09:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abigail_rocket: tony stop farting from ya mouth
basilio_banahaw: yes gentle... sorry
skyflakes401: strangers in the night, exchanging glances
gentlepeace10: poor cia,,,sorry about your bad luck,,,I hope your day knows peace
rubyshoes2000: Sky
unix_tigerr: Oh, so you or gentle are about to give your unequivical support for the project now?
abigail_rocket: tony ffs she has gone
amarillojeannie: what's cia's issue today abi
unix_tigerr: She might be gone, but her hypocrisy lingers.
abigail_rocket: he (tony) was bitching as usal
amarillojeannie: what's he having a bad day about
unix_tigerr: NO one gives a crap what you say Sam, I saw to that.
skyflakes401: i dont quarrel with persons in skirts
rubyshoes2000: Man
abigail_rocket: onine rosary is pointless
skyflakes401: thats what they say here

6/19/2009 09:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nix_tigerr: then why are you against it?
unix_tigerr: Lair!
basilio_banahaw: Prayer is naver pointless...
unix_tigerr: Liar!\
skyflakes401: that includes the parish priest
abigail_rocket: they wander from room to room
abigail_rocket: tony is worthless
unix_tigerr: You are a booter Sam.
unix_tigerr: I know this.
abigail_rocket: and you no shit all tony
unix_tigerr: know iusiot
unix_tigerr: lkzshjuzdsgflkuhdsak;gjhnas
abigail_rocket: you get feed crap
unix_tigerr: lksajhgdfkpzxds
unix_tigerr: idiot.
unix_tigerr: I know far more than you could imagine Sam.

6/19/2009 09:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are full of shit gayboi...years ago i said i booted cause of your good friends Mariejoy and Mithandra, circa 2003, I have explained this shit hundreds of times, but the crap that is between
your ears obviously needs deeper penetrating.
I am never in the room when it is being said. I'd rather listen to a priest saying it, but hey

thats just me..If you wish to listen to barely audible simians with rudimentary vocal abilities..knock your self out, no problem from me.

Gentlepeace doesn't have to explain herself to the likes you sonny. there is no Fuhrer of yahoo chat, least of all your Ernst Rohm ass.
She is my friend, and puts no restrictions on our friendship.
Months ago i told Gentlepeace what you were in pm, she gave you the benefit of the doubt
As far as i am concerned you will use anything and anyone to get what you want
to serve an ajenda that is self serving.

As for my friend Sam..she is no booter and to say such is a blatant lie
only your own paranoia supports this.
People that associate with the "Evil Corp" must all be booters.



c02p__

'html appreciated'

6/19/2009 09:18:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Well, this is very exciting stuff. I await the next exciting episode with baited breath and a touch of halitosis.

__LWG

6/19/2009 11:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: lol insult all you want ingen, you will never know how much of a pew I take up, but im sure there are other women for whom you kn ow more

bellea takes up a lot of pew, its about the size of jabba the hutt and it moves just as slowly. aksully its in chat 24/7. its a liar that never goes to church. it said it did the flowers for church LMFAO. i am greatful it doesnt take communion with its lyeing shitface :))

6/19/2009 01:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cats5403: oncein, you claim to have been catholic and yet you do not know what CCD means

crazy_irish_brat_angel: Oncein you probley didn't have to take it because u was in Catholic Schooling

cats5403: Confraternity of Catholic Doctrine means CCD and if oncein attended Catholic schools as he says he did, he would have had it

crazy_irish_brat_angel: Oncein don't let them get to you

crazy_irish_brat_angel: FLys and honey

cats5403: if oncein ever attended Catholic schools, he had CCD once a day

belleatchantry: amy oncein is a total anti catholic

crazy_irish_brat_angel: being harsh with him isn't going to bring him around either

belleatchantry: being harsh? he comes in 24/7 attacking the faith amy

crazy_irish_brat_angel: Turn the other Check

belleatchantry: check?

crazy_irish_brat_angel: we are called to forgive 7 times 70

belleatchantry: eye for eye, turn the cheek the world would be blind amy

crazy_irish_brat_angel: Cheek

belleatchantry: with bruised cheeks

makemesmile2600: maybe oncein should turn the other cheek too

crazy_irish_brat_angel: Kevin I am working with him on that

crazy_irish_brat_angel: Oncein deep breathing

belleatchantry: amy it would help if you didnt encourage the antichrist

belleatchantry: oncein is the antichrist

ingeniero_e: lol, only an antichrist

ingeniero_e: oncein? antichrist? hardly

ingeniero_e: now, now oncein, don't bait the supercath

belleatchantry: seeing as you are anathema to the faith ingen, hardly your judgment is admissible

ingeniero_e: lol, ah yes words from the one who wrote the anathema handbook

ingeniero_e: yo oncein, don't get them any more rabid than they are once

belleatchantry: I know anathema when I see it, and I didn't write the book, it was written long ago

ingeniero_e: lol, vampiresses live forever

6/19/2009 01:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ingeniero_e: lol belle, see how u lie?, u lie, like u breathe
ingeniero_e: no catholic could lie like u can belle
ingeniero_e: u lie, like u breathe belle
ingeniero_e: I am very employed
ingeniero_e: same reason you are aqs, for a few laughs
ingeniero_e: belle is here all day every day aqs
ingeniero_e: i have everyother friday off aqs,

ingeneiro has sussed u out to bellea :)) ur here all day every day. ur in chat when ur kids r suppose to be at home. id say ur a patheatic excuse for a mom, but u aint no mom. r u grandmaw, LMAO

6/19/2009 01:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does cia think bullying and badgering in the name of prayer is Christlike behavior?

6/19/2009 02:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: hello mailien

belleatchantry: no bali, we are all zombies

belleatchantry: something wrong with your profile then cosmos

belleatchantry: is coming up for 2am in australia thomas, all tucked up there i think

belleatchantry: good ty mailien, wish it was a bit warmer here, and yourself?

belleatchantry: 4.45 pm mailien

belleatchantry: no thomas, no snakes in ireland

belleatchantry: at least, not indigenous snakes

belleatchantry: legend has it thomas, i don't know, I just know there arent any snakes in ireland

belleatchantry: UK thomas

belleatchantry: where are you from originally thomas

belleatchantry: most people in dubai are not natives

belleatchantry: right, what part of india?

belleatchantry: ah right

belleatchantry: oh yes, indeed, I was watching a documentary the other day about kerala, and a city near it

belleatchantry: how long have you been in dubai thomas?

belleatchantry: yes, the english have a long affinity with india thomas

belleatchantry: the english did a good construction job in the time they were there, railroads and suchlike

belleatchantry: hey pond

belleatchantry: why do you have 7 months of rain thomas? I don't know

belleatchantry: bit like here thomas, we don't get much summer here either!

belleatchantry: we waited all year last year, no summer, this year we keep hoping

fstop_4: belleatchantry is a raging c*cksucker

belleatchantry: I don't do humid thomas, is enervating

belleatchantry: what do you grow in kerala thomas?

belleatchantry: ah yes, that would figure

belleatchantry: all the rain

belleatchantry: free, this is public chat, talk is as people want, not as y ou want

belleatchantry: yes thomas, I am, are you?

belleatchantry: good

belleatchantry: I want to learn about the life of other catholics I chat, and you please yourself free

belleatchantry: so you have a high percentage in kerala thomas, as opposed to muslim and hindu?

belleatchantry: yep free, its whatever

belleatchantry: do you have a church to go to in dubai thomas?

belleatchantry: I know that in places like saudi, there are no catholic churches allowed

belleatchantry: good thomas

belleatchantry: saudia arabia, no christian churches allowed, christians allowed one bible only, no religious services allowed

belleatchantry: yes mailien

belleatchantry: yes, very

belleatchantry: I wouldn't cope living there

belleatchantry: its certainly difficult for a christian for sure

belleatchantry: I was talking to a filipino guy the other day who works there, who hasn't heard mass or said his confession in ten years

belleatchantry: no priests here thomas

belleatchantry: I know thomas

belleatchantry: yes thomas

belleatchantry: do you mean gnats amy?

belleatchantry: ok thomas, blessings to you

belleatchantry: funny I have seen two today,. so i guess we all get them

belleatchantry: kevin

belleatchantry: mailien aqua has apologised

belleatchantry: hello zena

belleatchantry: mailien, kevin is a very nice young man, who is a good catholic

belleatchantry: I can introduce him as a nice person

belleatchantry: mailien is a student from vietnam

belleatchantry: kevin, aka makemesmile, is a student from new york

belleatchantry: hello buttin

belleatchantry: what?

belleatchantry: the roman church does not have female deacons

belleatchantry: the orthodox churches, are a mystery to me

belleatchantry: yes I know

belleatchantry: but the roman church does not have female deacons

belleatchantry: she is indeed, I know

belleatchantry: and she knows I know she is catholic

belleatchantry: she doesn't need to worry about me acknowledging her as catholic

belleatchantry: for me, a woman has an important role in the church

belleatchantry: me too princess, a wife, mother, and a helper in the church

belleatchantry: a huge commitment

belleatchantry: with God at the centre of the marriage

6/19/2009 02:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: with a husband anointed to be head of the household, women are sanctified and protected and free to achieve their right

belleatchantry: hola alil, gbu

belleatchantry: lol,. I do the flowers, I do the catechumens

belleatchantry: for me, a woman has an important role in the church

belleatchantry: me too princess, a wife, mother, and a helper in the church

belleatchantry: a huge commitment

belleatchantry: with God at the centre of the marriage

belleatchantry: with a husband anointed to be head of the household, women are sanctified and protected and free to achieve their right

belleatchantry: hola alil, gbu

belleatchantry: lol,. I do the flowers, I do the catechumens

belleatchantry: do we have a teen here aqua?

belleatchantry: oncein was never catholic cats

belleatchantry: he knows nothing of the faith

belleatchantry: aq who is the child here, I don't encourage children

belleatchantry: ok

belleatchantry: yes slip, that is a very immature ignorant statement

belleatchantry: attributable to a very young person

belleatchantry: but then, immature and ignorant statements come from grown men, so hey

belleatchantry: and anathema comes from very grown persons who profess to be catholic

belleatchantry: did once in have ccd daily if he went to catholic school

belleatchantry: and when you see anathema, you have to pray they will see their sin

belleatchantry: amy oncein is a total anti catholic

belleatchantry: being harsh? he comes in 24/7 attacking the faith amy

belleatchantry: do we have a teen here aqua?

belleatchantry: oncein was never catholic cats

belleatchantry: he knows nothing of the faith

belleatchantry: aq who is the child here, I don't encourage children

belleatchantry: ok

belleatchantry: yes slip, that is a very immature ignorant statement

belleatchantry: attributable to a very young person

belleatchantry: but then, immature and ignorant statements come from grown men, so hey

belleatchantry: and anathema comes from very grown persons who profess to be catholic

belleatchantry: did once in have ccd daily if he went to catholic school

belleatchantry: and when you see anathema, you have to pray they will see their sin

belleatchantry: amy oncein is a total anti catholic

belleatchantry: being harsh? he comes in 24/7 attacking the faith amy

belleatchantry: amen ali

belleatchantry: check?

belleatchantry: eye for eye, turn the cheek the world would be blind amy

belleatchantry: with bruised cheeks

belleatchantry: amy it would help if you didnt encourage the antichrist

belleatchantry: oncein is the antichrist

belleatchantry: amen ali

belleatchantry: check?

belleatchantry: eye for eye, turn the cheek the world would be blind amy

belleatchantry: with bruised cheeks

6/19/2009 02:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: amy it would help if you didnt encourage the antichrist

belleatchantry: oncein is the antichrist

belleatchantry: oncein has a light amy?

belleatchantry: huh?

belleatchantry: no., you are talking to oncein amy from what I see

belleatchantry: oncein is antichrist

belleatchantry: lol fish is meat

amiracle333: belleatchantry...thats not nice to say...unfair on the anti christ

belleatchantry: fruit is meat

belleatchantry: seeing as you are anathema to the faith ingen, hardly your judgment is admissible

belleatchantry: I know anathema when I see it, and I didn't write the book, it was written long ago

belleatchantry: well that's another example of anathema, insult the person who outs you

belleatchantry: he is in my bin aqua

belleatchantry: watch him destroy the catholic doctrine

belleatchantry: loves veg and rutabaga

belleatchantry: be against the doctrine of the church, is anathema

belleatchantry: I need no refresher, I know my faith

belleatchantry: exactly and take what you preach ingen, I am not arrogant, I am a catholic

belleatchantry: oncein has a light amy?

belleatchantry: huh?

belleatchantry: no., you are talking to oncein amy from what I see

belleatchantry: oncein is antichrist

belleatchantry: lol fish is meat

amiracle333: belleatchantry...thats not nice to say...unfair on the anti christ

belleatchantry: fruit is meat

belleatchantry: seeing as you are anathema to the faith ingen, hardly your judgment is admissible

belleatchantry: I know anathema when I see it, and I didn't write the book, it was written long ago

belleatchantry: well that's another example of anathema, insult the person who outs you

belleatchantry: he is in my bin aqua

belleatchantry: watch him destroy the catholic doctrine

belleatchantry: loves veg and rutabaga

belleatchantry: lol insult all you want ingen, you will never know how much of a pew I take up, but im sure there are other women for whom you kn ow more

belleatchantry: i

belleatchantry: ngen doesnt have employment

belleatchantry: I never told a lie my whole life ingen, you are a total asshole#

belleatchantry: hey trk

belleatchantry: you asshole ingen

belleatchantry: I never lied about anything

belleatchantry: you are anathema ingen

belleatchantry: I tackle your lies ingen, and you insult me to exonerate yourself it don't work

belleatchantry: be against the doctrine of the church, is anathema

belleatchantry: I need no refresher, I know my faith

belleatchantry: exactly and take what you preach ingen, I am not arrogant, I am a catholic

belleatchantry: lol insult all you want ingen, you will never know how much of a pew I take up, but im sure there are other women for whom you kn ow more

belleatchantry: i

belleatchantry: ngen doesnt have employment

belleatchantry: and catholic women do not shack up with anathemetic catholics

belleatchantry: she soon terminated that didn't she ingen

belleatchantry: so would I

belleatchantry: aww ingen, did I get a nerve?

belleatchantry: ingen I knew laurajanine five years

belleatchantry: I knew her ingen

belleatchantry: idiot

belleatchantry: I lie?

belleatchantry: I tel you the absolute truth ingen you don't like it sorry

belleatchantry: what lie

belleatchantry: I am?

belleatchantry: tell me ingen

belleatchantry: my living mass

belleatchantry: tell me

belleatchantry: ß and catholic women do not shack up with anathemetic catholics

belleatchantry: she soon terminated that didn't she ingen

belleatchantry: so would I

belleatchantry: aww ingen, did I get a nerve?

belleatchantry: ingen I knew laurajanine five years

belleatchantry: I knew her ingen

belleatchantry: idiot

belleatchantry: I lie?

belleatchantry: I tel you the absolute truth ingen you don't like it sorry

6/19/2009 02:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: what lie

belleatchantry: I am?

belleatchantry: tell me ingen

belleatchantry: my living mass

belleatchantry: tell me

belleatchantry: no tell me my living mass of lies

belleatchantry: tell me the lies ingen

belleatchantry: tell me the living mass of lies I spouted ingen

belleatchantry: tell me

belleatchantry: you must have resource ingen

belleatchantry: what mass of lies?

belleatchantry: next ingen

belleatchantry: no tell me my living mass of lies

belleatchantry: tell me the lies ingen

belleatchantry: tell me the living mass of lies I spouted ingen

belleatchantry: tell me

belleatchantry: you must have resource ingen

belleatchantry: what mass of lies?

belleatchantry: next ingen

belleatchantry: waiting

belleatchantry: ok I guess i will wait forever for ingens proof of my mass of lies

belleatchantry: nope,. she lied

belleatchantry: waiting for the proof of my massive lies

belleatchantry: I knew her five years before y ou did ingen

belleatchantry: waiting, but it wont come

belleatchantry: waiting for your proof ingen

belleatchantry: cando no more than wait for proof of your accusations

belleatchantry: waiting

belleatchantry: waiting

aq_aqs_sandbox: belleatchantry: ngen doesnt have employment

aq_aqs_sandbox: belleatchantry: ngen doesnt have employment

aq_aqs_sandbox: belleatchantry: ngen doesnt have employment

belleatchantry: im not angry im just waiting for justification of the complaint

belleatchantry: ingen no you didn't

belleatchantry: you liar

belleatchantry: liar

belleatchantry: you liar ingen

belleatchantry: you liar ingen

belleatchantry: liar

belleatchantry: liar

belleatchantry: waiting

belleatchantry: ok I guess i will wait forever for ingens proof of my mass of lies

belleatchantry: nope,. she lied

belleatchantry: waiting for the proof of my massive lies

belleatchantry: I knew her five years before y ou did ingen

belleatchantry: waiting, but it wont come

belleatchantry: waiting for your proof ingen

belleatchantry: cando no more than wait for proof of your accusations

belleatchantry: waiting

6/19/2009 02:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: waiting

aq_aqs_sandbox: belleatchantry: ngen doesnt have employment

aq_aqs_sandbox: belleatchantry: ngen doesnt have employment

aq_aqs_sandbox: belleatchantry: ngen doesnt have employment

belleatchantry: im not angry im just waiting for justification of the complaint

belleatchantry: ingen no you didn't

belleatchantry: you liar

belleatchantry: liar

belleatchantry: you liar ingen

belleatchantry: you liar ingen

belleatchantry: liar

belleatchantry: liar

belleatchantry: elvis,. fuck off

belleatchantry: liar ingen

belleatchantry: you first elvis

belleatchantry: liar ingen

belleatchantry: liar ingen, don't you dare do this again, you liar

belleatchantry: elvis,. fuck off

belleatchantry: liar ingen

belleatchantry: you first elvis

belleatchantry: liar ingen

belleatchantry: liar ingen, don't you dare do this again, you liar

belleatchantry: liar ingen

belleatchantry: you are anathema

belleatchantry: anathema ingenerio

belleatchantry: catholic anathema

belleatchantry:

belleatchantry: anathema ingen

belleatchantry: no aq I wont, because he is

belleatchantry: don't you threaten me ingen

belleatchantry: you evil anathema

belleatchantry: liar ingen

belleatchantry: you are anathema

belleatchantry: anathema ingenerio

belleatchantry: catholic anathema

belleatchantry:

belleatchantry: anathema ingen

belleatchantry: no aq I wont, because he is

belleatchantry: don't you threaten me ingen

belleatchantry: you evil anathema

belleatchantry: richard you are on the garbage heap

belleatchantry: richard you are on the garbage heap

belleatchantry: ingen has those women who need a room with him and they are no better than they should b

belleatchantry: and you know I don't have one ingen?

belleatchantry: any more insults?

belleatchantry: any more insults sexuallly ingen, its your trademark#

belleatchantry: do tell

belleatchantry: and you are too easy on the amoral front ingen

6/19/2009 02:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: and what do you know about me, like nothing

belleatchantry: you are both ingen, amoral and morally degenerate

belleatchantry: im sure it helps you heaps to insult a moral female

belleatchantry: helps you to insult ingen

belleatchantry: ingen has those women who need a room with him and they are no better than they should b

belleatchantry: and you know I don't have one ingen?

belleatchantry: any more insults?

belleatchantry: any more insults sexuallly ingen, its your trademark#

belleatchantry: do tell

belleatchantry: and you are too easy on the amoral front ingen

belleatchantry: and what do you know about me, like nothing

belleatchantry: you are both ingen, amoral and morally degenerate

belleatchantry: im sure it helps you heaps to insult a moral female

belleatchantry: helps you to insult ingen

belleatchantry: you have the issue ingen, you love to insult moral females

belleatchantry: lju

belleatchantry: I did nothing of the kind

belleatchantry: I haveknown her for five yesrs

belleatchantry: so get lost on that one

belleatchantry: nonsense ingen

belleatchantry: she messed her nest

belleatchantry: you have the issue ingen, you love to insult moral females

belleatchantry: lju

belleatchantry: I did nothing of the kind

belleatchantry: I haveknown her for five yesrs

belleatchantry: so get lost on that one

belleatchantry: nonsense ingen

belleatchantry: she messed her nest

belleatchantry: lets hope your welfare payments subsist your motorbike ingenerio

Search time: 3750 ms Found: 309

6/19/2009 02:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is bellea at her best lieing. its been in chat since 4.30pm uk time and it left at 7.10uk time. what did its so called kids do? wot kind of mom neglects her kids fucking around in chat when it should be attending to the needs of its kids? a lieing bitch of a mom. bellea has no kids. ingeneiro is rite

BUSTED AGAIN BITCH =))

6/19/2009 02:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, am I the only one who remembers CIA saying the rosary when he was drunk. That is just like spitting in the Blessed Mother's face if you ask me. Now who is the hypocrite CIA?????? You revere rosary so much you need to be off your face to say it???? FFS give us all some credit. We see you for what you are.

6/19/2009 02:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cia saying the rosary while drunk...yep, more Christlike behavior from him.

However will we ever repay him?

6/19/2009 03:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cia sayin rosary when hes drunk is abominable. fat bitch belle bitching on at every1 in chat is abominable. theyre made 4 each other. theyre an item, isnt that rite belle? lmao

6/19/2009 05:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: if I had to be gay for a day I would pick 7 of 9 from Voyager

6/20/2009 01:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skyflakes401: i have been handicapped by my good looks all my life, but you never hear me complain

6/20/2009 09:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shes done it again. Bellea has been in chat right now 6 hours nonstop. So much for having kids. Real moms dont chat 24/7. Wake up n smell coffee bellea

6/20/2009 12:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: always makes me laugh how stupid people can be when it comes to Canada, our climate and location lol
dangergirl1_eh: too funny

We just laugh at Canada.

6/20/2009 12:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we just laugh at you quimlard
your ex husbands mistress laughs at you more, lardass

6/20/2009 01:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep we see the drunk of Missouri has returned..this time as what floridz_67

6/20/2009 02:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quimfart needs a big black cock between her thighs, only maybe then shell quit her bitchin

6/20/2009 03:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buttinzki: you could take the entire UK and fit it in Texas, I'll bet.

Has butt NEVER seen an atlas, map or globe?

6/20/2009 04:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep we see the drunk of Missouri has returned..this time as what floridz_67

6/20/2009 02:11:00 PM

YOU SPITEFUL JEALOUS LITTLE PERSON WHOEVER YOU ARE (COUGH COUGH CATS COUGH)PULL IN YOUR CLAWS YOU MIGHT POKE YOUR OWN EYE OUT ROTFLMAO

6/20/2009 09:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butt is right, moron. Texas is almost 3 times the size of the uk. Maybe youre the one that hasnt seen an atlas. Fuckwit.

6/21/2009 03:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buttin called me a NAZI yeserday....I challenge him to bring forth his evidence on this forum.
_Lord Anthony

6/21/2009 05:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/21/2009 03:05:00 AM

Reread butt's post, he didn't say it with confidence or certainity. He is hoping he is right, to once again, impress a girl.

6/21/2009 08:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ci_gay you are a fucking nazi and a drunk. nobody takes you seriously anymore. youre an embarassment to every good catholic. go to rehab, you pathetic excuse for a homo

6/21/2009 08:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/21/2009 08:21:00 AM you're still a moron, so dont try worming your way out of your stupidity. How the hell do you know he didn't "say" it with confidence? lmfao. What does that aksherlly mean? Are you just one of those jealous whores like quimlard who are jealous of the gals with pert breasts that the guys seem to like?

6/21/2009 08:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/21/2009 03:05:00 AM

A simple online search reveals that the UK will fit into Texas 12 times.

Texas is obviously more than 3 times bitters than the UK. Butt obviously doesn't have a clue. And, the obvious has now escaped you twice. Quit while you're ahead.

6/21/2009 08:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Texas ( /ˈtɛksəs/ (help·info)) is a state in the South Central United States, nicknamed the Lone Star State. It is bordered by Mexico to the south, New Mexico to the west, Oklahoma to the north, Arkansas to the northeast, and Louisiana to the east. Texas is the second largest U.S. state in both area and population, with an area of 268,820 square miles (696,200 km2),

The total area of the United Kingdom is approximately 245,000 square kilometres (94,600 sq mi) comprising of the island of Great Britain, the northeastern one-sixth of the island of Ireland (Northern Ireland) and smaller islands

WRONG AGAIN MORON. LEARN TO USE THE INTERNET PROPERLY.

UK FITS INTO TEXAS 2.8 TIMES.
END OF

6/21/2009 09:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS . Quit while you're still getting your ass kicked by me, moron

heh heh

6/21/2009 09:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/21/2009 03:05:00 AM

A simple online search reveals that the UK will fit into Texas 12 times.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Only the yankees prove how dumb they are time and time again. We all know TX is big but it aint that big :))

6/21/2009 01:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/21/2009 08:32:00 AM

Seems to me anon above is the idiot that doesn't have a clue. LMAO

6/21/2009 01:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ffs nobody cares how big texas is. now stfu both of you. now go place nice or you won't get a snack after nap time.

6/21/2009 02:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just butt taking the focus off of his own ignorance.

And, his ignorance, is why his post ended up on dumbass posts.

6/21/2009 02:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Mix you and I can adopt a child if you give me your heart

mix_ali: no franky

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Mix lets adopt

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Mix I always had dream of a person like you smart, intelligent strong, and mafia

mix_ali: sorry franky I like females

franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Mix i can change my body

6/21/2009 05:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

butt wasnt the one who said uk would fit into texas 11 times LMFAO. that was the fucking tube at 6/21/2009 08:32:00 AM who said "Texas is obviously more than 3 times bitters than the UK. Butt obviously doesn't have a clue. And, the obvious has now escaped you twice. Quit while you're ahead".

obviously more than 3 times bitters? hahahahahahaha It doesnt have a clue and the obvious has escaped it several times. its too ashamed to admit its wrong. hahaha

6/22/2009 03:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Buttin called me a NAZI yeserday....I challenge him to bring forth his evidence on this forum.
_Lord Anthony

6/21/2009 05:21:00 AM
This is the second opportunity for Buttin to produce his evidence. I know he refers to this blog, so I know he saw my first call for him to be a man, and put up, or withdraw.
But this is your second chance buttin....put forth the evidence, or withdraw.

_Lord Anthony

6/22/2009 03:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butt must suck your dick dry for you to defend him so shamelessly.

I might have been wrong, but I'm not kissing anyone's ass.

6/22/2009 07:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: you're delusional
buttinzki: bashing on Struggling, who is one of the frikken best of the best Cath. chatters? Go take a nap, CIA
buttinzki: frikken lush
buttinzki: I wonder if Struggling has had it with CIA's latent Naziism?
buttinzki: He probably has a picture of Hitler in his wallet, Belle.
buttinzki: and a copy of "Mein Kampf" on a special altar

6/22/2009 08:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All we have there is a series of accusations about being a NAZI, I ask again, what is this based on...produce the evidence, or apologise so we can restore your credibility to its previous place.
_Lord Anthony

6/22/2009 08:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL cia has a picture of hitler in his wallet and a copy of Mein Kampf on an altar -now I know thats not true but still its freaking hilarious rofl

6/22/2009 10:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's obvious to anyone in chat that cia is a nazi and belle is his very own eva braun. the idiots have been toppled from theire perches, belle has been busted as a pathalogical liar. cia is reduced to a sad pathetic drunk, that constantly embarasses itself on the mic. cia and belle both sit lurking in chat just itching to start a fight with someone. this week cia wants a fight with buttz.

go and sober up cia, get therapy. belle get therapy to for your constant lies. your both pathetic

6/22/2009 01:44:00 PM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Melbourne (Nazi Mess): Rumours are circulating across the internet that the only son of Fuhrer Adolf Hitler is alive and well and living in a Melbourne suburb.

Anthony (Lord) Sutch, 34, is a recognisable figure to those who frequent Catholic Chat 1. Such is his popularity that regulars often ask to lick him.

The chatter formerly known as Buttinzki became suspicious of Tony when he began stepping on gooses [sic] and hailing taxis for no reason while walking his German Shepherd, a sheep farmer from Bavaria named Fritz, who follows Tony around on a leash. Buttinzki claims that Tony is the love child of Adolf Hitler and former wife of Minder star Dennis Waterman, Rula Lenska, a Polish double agent working for the Nazi war machine.

Tony is taking it all in good spirits. Just don't mention ze vor.

__LWG

6/22/2009 02:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LWG usually your post are mildly amusing, but that was very lame. Are you well? Seems you are a bit off your game this week.

6/22/2009 03:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon above her post is still more interesting then yours. id say yours is lame. why dont you say something interesting or not at all

6/22/2009 04:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

claire_chikigi121823: God bless everyone
claire_chikigi121823: hello debzBig HugGod bless
claire_chikigi121823: hello kevin Big HugGod bless
claire_chikigi121823: hello cia Big HugGod bless
claire_chikigi121823: hello warm Big HugGod bless
ms.debz27: hello clairegbyBig Hug

unix_tigerr: Why do you hug me in the room, when you don't want any communication between us claire?
claire_chikigi121823: cia? what do you mean....
unix_tigerr: Sorry, I am not into feeling up strange women.
unix_tigerr: You made a purposeful decision not to add me.

claire_chikigi121823: hello nnaeem Big HugGod bless
claire_chikigi121823: cia, usually when I get into the room I always greet people, and for me

nothing is wrong with it
unix_tigerr: No, however I have been a chief supporter of this project.
unix_tigerr: Although I question your leaders appropriatness for the role, I have supported it.
unix_tigerr: Your resual to open communications between us has shown nothing short of contempt.
unix_tigerr: So why bother huggin me ?
unix_tigerr: *refusal

claire_chikigi121823: ok sorry and thanks anyway....
unix_tigerr: I am saddened that this had to be said in public.
rollondelvina@ymail.com: this is going to be cool
unix_tigerr: But you gave me no option but to.
claire_chikigi121823: if ever you asked to open my pm... not a problem
unix_tigerr: You dent knowing I tried to add you ?
unix_tigerr: deny
mmmw121212: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkWyKmi8hck
claire_chikigi121823: sorry, I don't know about it... i'm having problem in accepting add...
unix_tigerr: What a crock.
unix_tigerr: No, sorry, my reputation is too imprtant to be sullied by you or sags.

claire_chikigi121823: ß between you and sag, I don't know about it....
claire_chikigi121823: I always go out the room after the rosary
claire_chikigi121823: i'm surprised... I never thought you are like that Sad
unix_tigerr: No, you took the opportunity I created and cynically used it to your advantage.

6/22/2009 05:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

claire is smart not to add cia

6/22/2009 06:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

markyoder90: aqs.... the name steelers here is NOT me... my old name was steelerspgh1...poh's clone here is steelerspghl (small L)
steelerspghl: aqs.... the name steelers here is NOT me... my old name was steelerspgh1...poh's clone here is steelerspghl (small L)

pohloveslucy@ymail.com: The real name is still quite alive, and the profile can be viewed at Yahoo's own website, http://profiles.yahoo.com/steelerspghl

pohloveslucy@ymail.com: that's the supposedly "deactivated" ident/profile.

markyoder90: TJ... have you looked at his fake web site he made using my old name? if it has anything illegal on it please tyell me as i am going to call the police right now
steelerspghl: TJ... have you looked at his fake web site he made using my old name? if it has anything illegal on it please tyell me as i am going to call the police right now

TJ: which site?

6/22/2009 06:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unix_tigerr: Why do you hug me in the room, when you don't want any communication between us claire?
unix_tigerr: You made a purposeful decision not to add me.
unix_tigerr: Your resual to open communications between us has shown nothing short of contempt.
unix_tigerr: So why bother huggin me ?
unix_tigerr: *refusal
unix_tigerr: I am saddened that this had to be said in public.
unix_tigerr: But you gave me no option but to.
unix_tigerr: You dent knowing I tried to add you ?
unix_tigerr: deny
unix_tigerr: What a crock.
unix_tigerr: No, sorry, my reputation is too imprtant to be sullied by you or sags.

AAAAAWWWWW poor widdle cia havin a tantrum cuz clare wouldnt add him lmfao.

wut a pathetic excuse for a nazi, reduced to whining cuz he aint mr fuckin popularity any more. LOSER!

6/23/2009 02:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any women with sense would never add CIA. There is no telling what he might send in a PM!!!!

6/23/2009 09:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would never add the disgusting pig. He sent me a pm when he was drunk, asking if i was alone. I can geuss what he was going to say next. His a disgrace. Pretends to be priest like and celibate but hes a creep

6/23/2009 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

A woman from Exeter in Devon was said to be excited today when she found something to watch on daytime TV.

The woman who can't be named for fear of identity fraud (Betty Arkwright, 97A The Street, Exeter, 01392 999911, 53 years old, National Insurance Number X123 456 79Z, Passport GB1234567890, Driving Licence CRUN1234567890 exp 2027) was said to be in total shock following her discovery of an original hour long factual programme that held her attention.

She was also amazed that the programme didn't contain Vanessa Feltz, Richard and/or Judy, Oprah Winfrey, Ellen Degenrate, Regis Philbin, Robin Day, Dale Winton or any of the myriad of stars who can't find work anywhere else. Neither were there advertisements for Stannah stairlifts, walk-in baths, compensation, insurance comparisons or incredibly low-quality furniture at perpertual sale prices.

ITV have since apologised to all watchers for transmitting this programme of value and have promised that it won't happen again.

The channel has suggested that anyone who does find something useful or interesting on daytime tv should consult their Sky magazine to find something moronic on one of the lesser subscribed satellite channels. They have also suggested that people don't write in to complain, as the person who normally ignores the public's letters of complaint is away on holiday.

__LWG

This one is dedicated to anon 6/22/2009 03:49:00 PM. It is entirely fictitious and any resemblence to any private individuals, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

6/23/2009 10:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bufftailed_bumblebee: I am very simple minded peter

cant argue with that

6/23/2009 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

I would never add the disgusting pig. He sent me a pm when he was drunk, asking if i was alone. I can geuss what he was going to say next. His a disgrace. Pretends to be priest like and celibate but hes a creep

6/23/2009 10:19:00 AM

Post the text for us.
Sign your name to this accusation.
"You can guess..." lol
You can wish.
Is this buttin attempting a smear campaign? :))
_Lord Anthony the flirtatious.

6/23/2009 03:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no its not buttin attempting a smear campaign. ur not that important
its me bein thankful that im not that fucking desperate for an online fuck, that id resort to cybering with u
lets face it, ur ugly as fuck
as interesting as a rat with rigor mortis
without the benefit of a hard cock
get fucked tony, ur about as sexy as a tissue full of corps anal clingons

6/23/2009 04:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, then post the conversation we had, and substantiate your claim.
Also, identify yourself, if this claim is true.
_Lord Anthony

6/23/2009 05:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did this incident happen ?
_Lord Anthony

6/23/2009 05:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: desert, I was born on the australian outback and have only lived in the south, hot summers is what I know

WHY DIDN'T A DINGO GET THAT BABY?

6/23/2009 07:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: now if only I could find the time to be a lying gossip

6/23/2009 07:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: trk, no one is buying your innocent act...save it for some dumb whore who will suck your dick in pm, like the ones who did it foryou when your "wife" was dying

Looks like she found the time to be a lying gossip roflmfao

6/23/2009 08:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is our anonymous poster saying I sexually harrassed her? Or was that more buttin slander?
I challenged you to produce the evidence, and your screen name.
1) If this is true you can produce the texts?
2) If this is true why wouldnt you say who you are making this claim?
3) If this was a case of unwanted sexual advances, then you have a duty to warn others of this, so provide points one and two.
4) This appears to be another attempt to smear my reputation, and I do take such efforts seriously. But my suspision is that this is simply Buttin' in drag, after being unable to back up his first attack on me this week, he is now getting furthur into the gutter.
5) I have a right to inspect the accusation against me. Since you are calling me such horrible and hurtful names, you can tell us all who you are that I so cant resist your wiles?

Here are some general points to consider.
Slander, whether on the internet or on the street corner is still slander. You may be unsed to manmy people prosecuting their rights on the internet, however I can tell you the laws are changing rapidly to make this easier.
For gutter-dwelling accusors the time is already with us when you are far from anonymous, even on the internet.
You may think you are, but that is a false dream.
So back up your claims with the text, and with your screen-name, so we can assess the source.
_Anthony

6/23/2009 08:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quin you must be jealous because your big fat belly won't let you get close enough to a man to suck his d***

ROTFLMAO

6/23/2009 08:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/23/2009 04:54:00 PM

what the hell have i got to do with all this....presumably tissues are shit paper...i will have you know, i use the curtains.

c02p__

6/23/2009 11:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, then post the conversation we had, and substantiate your claim.
Also, identify yourself, if this claim is true.
_Lord Anthony

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CIA SOUNDS LIKE A CROSS BETWEEN QUIN AND BELLEA =))

6/24/2009 01:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/23/2009 08:02:00 PM

LMFAO well done anon. thats the best post ive seen yet. quimlard busted!

6/24/2009 01:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FFS cia stfu u pathetic attention seekin manho

"Since you are calling me such horrible and hurtful names, you can tell us all who you are that I so cant resist your wiles?"

u can fucking dish out the slander and the hurtful name callin, but u sure cant take it back. Remember that next time ur slanderin laurajanine

A-fucking-Non

6/24/2009 01:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, LJ's problem is I wouldnt accept her obviously faked credentials.

In this case I am being accused of sexually harassing someone. So I challenge that person to produce the evidence and identify themselves.

Simple.

So post the text, and identify yourself so we can all consider the source.

_Anthony

6/24/2009 01:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can someone show me where is the posts or chat room screenshot that says cia got acused of sexual harasment?

6/24/2009 02:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roughly 12 hours.
That has been the time frame given to this so called 'victim' to produce the evidence of this claim.

I now say...
1) There is no factual basis to the claim, as proven by the more than adequete time to produce it.
2) The person accusing me has not produced their name either, so this is simply an anonymous claim.
3) This has all the hall-marks of a buttinski smear campaign I believe.
4) Whoever made this claim, whether male or female, needs to question themselves as to why they feel the need to make up such a ludicrous invention in order to smear me.
5) No one is immune from the slander laws relevent, just because they are on the internet.
6) No one is immune from the moral depravity of false accusation just because they are on the internet.
7) I have no problem with people calling me 'an idiot, stupid, too young, too old, etc'. Such comments are what I would call commentary, and one may well believe that. However, a very specific, and false, claim was made about my actions. That is beyond any level of decency, and clearly against the law. You are no immune from the law because you 'think' the internet makes you anonymous. It does not, you can be discovered if I choose to exercise my rights.
7) Law in Australia says that since this page disseminates this page to Australia, I can press my rights under Australian law. I dont need to pursue you in the USA, I can get a finding right here under Australian law.

Think about that next time you want to drag me to your usual abode, the gutter.

_Lord Anthony

6/24/2009 02:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is factual basis for not trusting you with any woman CIA. I suggest you go listen to yourself on the SNAPS blog praying rosary while in a drunken stupor. That is a FACT. Now, if you can't be trusted to respect Our Blessed Mother, how can any woman trust you to be respectful towards them. So STFU.

6/24/2009 07:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quin you must be jealous because your big fat belly won't let you get close enough to a man to suck his d***

ROTFLMAO

Why are you laughing?

A man with a real man sized dick doesn't have ANY problem getting his dick sucked.

Sucks to be you and your wee willie.

6/24/2009 07:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/24/2009 07:36:00 AM get real anon. a real man wouldnt get a hardon if quimlard was anywhere near his dick

6/24/2009 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! the law in Australia has no authority or baring in any other country

6/24/2009 12:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah stick up for fatty waddy quin her hatred shows every time she opens her fat globby lips, she made light of someone losing his wife that is why she is alone with probably no possible prospects until she loses a thousand pounds

6/24/2009 12:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A simple online search reveals that the UK will fit into Texas 12 times. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that still fuckin cracks me up. What a moron. =))

6/24/2009 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slander whether is is true or not is irrelevant, it has to be proved
you are dealing with nicknames, not real names
The ISP of these nicknames is yahoo. the ISP of anonymous blog posters is blogspot.com
Even if you discovered the primary ISP account holder, the providers would not hand out that

information unless the police are specifically asked.
The crimes would have to be criminal in nature, and not civil.
You are more than likely dealing country to country, where different laws apply.

6/24/2009 02:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO. If it isnt bellea calling the police to eject a chatter from her front doorstep, its cia spouting off taking legal action against some person or persons who called him a few stupid names.

The police take timewasting very seriously. If belleas going to hand out her address to any idiot on the internet, with an open invitation to visit, she shouldnt be so surprised when the offer is taken up. Only a fool would give out there address.

And only a fool would even think about taking some unknown chatter to court on some unprovable slander charge. First of all, the police would laugh him right out of the building, but if he chose to pursue via the courts, I suggest Minter Ellison, a very well known and successful Melbourne based law firm. In any event, cia would have to put around $30 thousand aussie dollars upfront in a client account, to cover costs in the event he loses. The cost of an operative to spend days trawling blogs, archives, chatroom history etc, would be in the region of $3,000 per diem. Then there's the photocopying documents on top of that at maybe around $1.85 per A4 sheet. Every second spent on the case is clocked up for fees.

Anyhoo, the person above put it all in perspective. Good luck cia lmao. Hope you can afford the costs, especially if you lose, you're liable for the other sides legal fees too, not to mention compensation. Since you seem to spend most of the day in chat, I can only assume you're filthy rich or piss poor.

6/24/2009 03:55:00 PM  

<< Home