May 2009

This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)



266 Comments:
trkdriver_04: A W sharkey I am a lesbien trapped in a mans body
mix_ali: if the mic is froozen, click on and make a high pictched noise, rj thought of it
mix_ali: sea I have 52 copy rights mostly crap, I wrote as a ghost writer
sam and corp getting married i hear?
amarillojeannie: corp, are you all right
c02p024710n_51n: nah...im pissed
amarillojeannie: why
c02p024710n_51n: sick of idiots
deeevadxb: why, sn0rp??
amarillojeannie: did i do something
c02p024710n_51n: no Jeannie
amarillojeannie: oh corp sweetie
LMFAO jeannie he dont need ur tongue 3 inches inside his ass. hes got sammy to eat his shit. lmfao what a fucking sycophantic little cunt u are.
c02p024710n_51n: i'd like to grab idiots like ci fuckin gay and snap its fuckin neck
c02p024710n_51n: pontificating cunts
c02p024710n_51n: these so called big men and words............nothin but bitches in life
c02p024710n_51n: they make me puke
amarillojeannie: will cia EVER just drop it?
HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS =))
c02p024710n_51n: same as rj, bart, legal cerebral and the otherted fucktards
c02p024710n_51n: i would really love to meet these putas in real life
c02p024710n_51n: i'd break my fucking fists smashing them half to death
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE KEEPS ON GOIN. IS POOR LIL CORPSE FEELING HIS WORTHLESS SELF. FEEL VULNERABLE TOO? SOMETHING HAPPEN CORP? LMAO
nevermind c02 there are always plenty of bottom feeding shit lickers to report your every word in here. the thought of their great courage warms the cockles of my heart.
Geeeez i see my fan club is here, Welcome back asslickers, haven't seen you for a while..where the fuck have you pussies been?
C02__
c02p024710n_51n: i am getting sick of these butt munchers like poh and co, who try and intimidate use threats and cant do shit, just use outdated computer jargo to baffle us with bullshit....as far as im concerned they can all fuck off and die
lmfao at corpse, didyer get hoomiliated again asshole?
wow!!! corp's fanclub has returned
the fan club never left, they are busy licking the cock cheese from one another. busy watching c02 to see what they can copy and paste in here. what a bunch of useless cum guzzling chickens the lot of you are. it is perfectly true that poh uses booting programs and that he pays for the privilege. it is true that he attempts to sound smarter than he is by using spurious jargon and dated blurb to aid in his pathetic quest to be the self proclaimed technohero and room savior.
If Poh is the master booter he says he is why doesnt he boot out the asshole who keeps on taking the mic from those trying to pray the rosary in room 1? Poh makes a big issue on the one hand about interruptions to prayer, and booting out perceived offenders, but has he met his match with this particular scum? I notice of late he leaves the room just before rosary, instead of patrolling the perimeters on the lookout for offenders!!!!!
poh is only as effective as his last paypal transaction with http://neo4dumbies.com
watching poh leave the room shortly before rosary is a no brainer. the stupid assmunch doesnt want to be shown up for the blowhard he is. the last time i saw a face like pohs it was on a pedophiles most wanted poster.
roflmfao at the morons in here. It's aaaaaaall about poh for you ain't it ? LMFAO
vengeful_poh25: I hear whorica and co were giving you shit, sea?;)
sea_breeze2009: :( it's ok Poh
monicajean37: « :-Q
vengeful_poh25: I'm working on a lil surprise for Whorica and her 1stborn skank...>:)>:)>:)
idahomilitia: Obama went around the world listening to America bashers and apologizing for us..it was really sad
idahomilitia: our shiny new negro president got passed around by South American dictators like a prison bitch
idahomilitia: in my meek, humble opinion
maybe the fuckwit poh plans to set himself on fire over a live cam feed. that would be a nice surprise.
All about poh?????????
What's the matter, you feeling left out cunt?
almost double the comments about c02 over poh and some panty-waste says it is all about poh. some retarded shit stirring old hag got her growler all pussed up over one of her uber-felchers fall from prominance.
lmfao
shaw12360172: Archangel Gabriel has taken over the 2nd chat room. Be advised if you enter the 2nd catholic chat room. Gabriel has taken over. He has booting and virus capabilities. He dominates the 2nd
cuddlingwolf: Why is it that when Jesus rose from the dead it was a miracle, but when others do it they are just zombies?
c02p024710n_51n: these so called big men and words
LMAO you can always use the dictionary corpse. :))
Fuck me...Is that the best you can come up with 5/03/2009 05:13:00 AM
"use the dictionary corpse?'
And you even have the temerity to laugh after it.
Go get yourself a fuck you stupid old cunt, and stop taking up space here.
You Bitch niggahs can't wait til i post can you?
Get yourselves lives and cut down on the wanking..
c02p__
deeevadxb:i'm sooo in love lass to a wonderful man
deeevadxb: he's smart kind & most of all a good catholic
LMAO here she goes again
frank_samuelssan: poh.. is this all the fun you get in here.. why don't you find someone..
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: You GO GUIDO--spread the truth about the KJV Babble!!!!
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: DICK--I got more women than I can handle right now....
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: I got one wanting me to go to DFW for a three day dirty weekend--and I'm pondering on it
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: I got one wanting me to go to Portland and nail HER......
frank_samuelssan: ha ha.. and you get your kicks in here.. man you must be really sick.. you prefer to be in here then getting laid.. damn your weird..
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: Then I got one in Wisconsin, and one in Indy, both begging me to come sprinkle 'em with the POH holy huice....
frank_samuelssan: yeah poh you have them all around the world..
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: I get laid/blown and anything else I want, anytime I want, DICK...
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: Unlike YOU, mine aren't on a webpage.....
frank_samuelssan: really.. ok tell us how they blow you.. lets see mother fucker how good you are ..
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: ANd unlike you? I can't be bitched into taking pictures down...like YOU can be...
frank_samuelssan: hey they say the devil was a snake.. explain..
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: frank i'm the devil and i was born with a snake
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Max I want to see your snake before we all die
unix_tigerr: numberone, corp told me on saturday night that you hated me
unix_tigerr: Of course I know what a lunatic he is, so I thought I would clarify why he would say thaty
unix_tigerr: Sorry, I didn't realise you didn't have ears
unix_tigerr: Well, I am glad I clarified...have you any idea why he would say that?
unix_tigerr: well...you arent lost now.,...corp used your name
unix_tigerr: Who is whining Quinlan?
unix_tigerr: no, I just wanted to check the accuracy of corps drunken rant the other night
Corp_dim_sum was found early this morning, blindfolded, stabbed through the eye, bound with sammY’s colostomy tubing, gagged and stuffed in the Dumpster. A spokesperson at Shitcreek Veterinary Hospital confirms that Corp is in a serious but stable condition, right next to the horses and a Congalese gorilla named Chucky.
A leaked report suggests that Corp’s “bro” Osmosis left Corp in charge of the Dumpster while he was visiting street kids in Thailand with his old butt buddy, Gary Glitter. On his return Osmosis noted that Corp had left a portal open, and some sneak in the night made off with some of his best shit. "It’s an outrage", Osmosis was quoted saying to himself [since no one has listened to the ass for at least a decade now which is why he is reduced to sending his lame quotes to blog humourzines]. Osmosis apparently decided to “make an example” of the disgraced Corp. Pointing to Chucky the Gorilla in the throes of epilepsy, he said “this is an example of Corp”.
This may go some way to explaining Corp's current depressed and drunken behaviour.
Cheerz!
___LWG
LWG's fervent desire to be the Dumpstaz number one wall licker and skidmark taster has been rekindled by what can only be explained as a "Fecal Attraction". So disrupted is her ability to process information in a logical way that she has opted to vent her frustrations thru insane literary rants such as this latest gem dated 5/04/2009 03:43:00 AM.
They say that imitation is a form of flattery but inferior tripe regurgitated by a cloven hoofed goliath such as LWG fails to register as anything except proof that insoluble fat can be offensive. If she were Joan of Arc, the fire would still be ablaze. Forget uranium 235, forget wind turbines, burn the mutant blob and solve the world energy crisis.
Cheerz!
Aint it nice of the bovine beauty to honor me by copying my "Cheerz!" signoff?
Cia, your backup is back, ohhh yeah,
It's good to be back...ohhh yeah
Drunken Rant! hahahahahaha
I wasn't drunk...i had sore feet :))
I didn't say Num hated you bitch, 'what i said was...
You called me the most hated man in chat..and i said, well...why does
number,artistic, rosey speak to me then...and you made it all about you as usual
-paro fag! Get a fuckin' life out side of chat ya useless cunt.
Oh and white_skank..try "Vung Tau" you lame idiot..
How i know?...your name is in the registry :))
N.E.X.T.....
c02p__
NB:_I bet we see the usual ass dribble from gaylord and skankyboi mac skidmark
about how thee'n'me simultaneously post..
Good to see you back bro!
Whaddayaknow? The Oscumo brothers jumped in unison.
Chào mừng bạn đến với TP Hồ Chí asshole cười tôi đi tắt
Cheerz!
__LWG
Yo Bro, good to be back, I see the undie fungis LWG has been as predictably incompetent as ever, (maybe that should read incontinent or both) poor tortured wretch.
It is also good to note the scantily brained clot is still too scared to speak up in the room on the off chance one of us may be present. I must admit to being a little worried the SPCA doesn't fine us for being cruel to the wrinkled udder toting kine. The Dumpsta funds are a little low presently due to the huge cleanup cost associated with LWG's latest walk (stampede) thru, it is unfathomable, the amount of shit that one cow can produce in such a short time. 30,000 gallons of gray water running at 120psi just to clean her ass and then she turned the other cheek, yikes!
Cheerz!
oh the smell, the smell!!!!
Awwwwwwwweeeeee poor lil Oscumo. Did aunty Kate break into the Dumpster and have herself a lil ole delete fest? LMFAO. You fucking numbnut. I enjoyed deleting April and May's posts. Did you kick corpse's skanky ass for leaving the lights on?
Why are you staying so quiet on the subject?
LMAO
Cheerz!
__LWG
LWG 5/04/2009 12:44:00 PM
HAHAHA!!!
What the hell kinda drugs you on udderling? For starters, you are quite incapable of deleting anything other than your own pitiful comments and secondly even a complete waste of space like you should be able to navigate to Aprils DAP by using the archive links. As far as May posts are concerned, you NUMBNUT, this is MAY and these are the posts.
Now if by chance you are referring to the slew of "deleted by author" comments that were left hanging around, you are even more pathetic than I thought possible. Those dregs were deleted by me in a heartbeat.
Y'all come back now... Y'HEAR?
LMFAO YET AGAIN
Cheerz!
HAHAH Still laughing here...
"Delete Fest" hahahaha!
Absoulutely priceless.
The Fungus Amongus knows how to Babel Felch..
Bravo! you just won two tickets to Jenny Craig's Snapperhead diet!
If the rent paying cunt had an original thought, it's head would explode..sending copious amounts of snot and cum up the walls,
Thank GOD for duct tape.
C02P__
mmmmmmmm remember who loves you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
LMFAO navigate yer ass to April's DAPs. Oscumo pretending he deleted 44 [yes folks FORTY FOUR ] posts from April's DAPs and the first two from May? And some random from the main dumpster. hehheh
I fucked you sucker, I was bored on Friday and had me a lil fun deletin. You can say you did it till yer bro chokes on yer shit, but hey, remember who luvs ya baby. LMFAO
Cheerz!
__LWG
cerebralconnect: Braine, I got off work at 2:30 today and went for a lovely back facial at Soothe
cerebralconnect: Yes, they cleanse, remove blackheads and hair and ya get a little massage
cerebralconnect: Trk, tx is 60 min for $90.00 I have it done twice a year
Can he get any fucking gayer?
Still laughing @ LWG's bullshit...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Here's an idea >
Name just 3 of the comments you deleted, 3 out of 44 aint such a big ask ... HAHAHAHAHAH!
Now here's another litmus test for the lying sack of swine lard >
I will leave 3 comments of the same content... kindly delete just one of them... HAHAHAHA!
Cheerz!
Opportunity 1
Still laughing @ LWG's bullshit...
Delete me LWG, delete just 1 post and prove how much of a Vagina_Pohng you are.
Delete this post to earn you some respect… HAHAHAHA!
Delete this post so you can hold your enormous head up instead of burying it in yer festering armpit and hoping it will all go away.
Delete this post like the expert you purport to be.
__________________________________
LMFAO
Cheerz!
Opportunity 2
Still laughing @ LWG's bullshit...
Delete me LWG, delete just 1 post and prove how much of a Vagina_Pohng you are.
Delete this post to earn you some respect… HAHAHAHA!
Delete this post so you can hold your enormous head up instead of burying it in yer festering armpit and hoping it will all go away.
Delete this post like the expert you purport to be.
__________________________________
LMFAO
Cheerz!
Opportunity 3
Still laughing @ LWG's bullshit...
Delete me LWG, delete just 1 post and prove how much of a Vagina_Pohng you are.
Delete this post to earn you some respect… HAHAHAHA!
Delete this post so you can hold your enormous head up instead of burying it in yer festering armpit and hoping it will all go away.
Delete this post like the expert you purport to be.
__________________________________
LMFAO
Cheerz!
ROFLMFAO no can do os_scum. Whatever ya did last Friday, whatever lil ole porthole your mong bro left on the latch has now been closed. All dem lil dustbins under every single post [ceptin those by google sign-ins] oh the temptation. Now fuckhead if you think I can remember any of the shit you're more retarded than you appear. If you remember any of the deleted shit, yer oughtta get out of your shitcreek trailer and go find yourself a job. lmao
Cheerz!
[the oscumo bros will now respond below, in unison, frantically. LMAO]
So there we have it Oz-Slow....it seems you got owned, albeit temporarily.
_CIA
Latest advice from the world health organisation. To avoid swine flu, it is recommended that people stay away from areas where large numbers of people gather.
Like sammY,s ass.
Cheerz!
mitar474 aka floridaz_1
It either has the Dumpsters password, or it deleted 44 of its own posts hahahahaha.
Are we seeing the bovine equivalent of Vaj?
"No can do" is right! add "Never could" and "can't" as well.
I don't have access to the Dumpster, and neither do you, ya born of shit defect, so the porthole you are talking about\through, is your asshole.
If bullshit was music, you'd be a fuckin' orchestra.
The birth of white_jizz,
A wino jacked off on the sidewalk and the fucker hatched in the sun
Go grab your sausage skin, and refill it with blowflies, let it vibrate up that festering hole you call a twat.
Owned!!! hahahahahaha
Try Albeit NOT AT ALL!
Poor old Gaylord, got eez tongue stuck to white_jizz's flappers
ee can't see the 1/4 inch between the muck hole and the fuck hole.
As Sam would say, go get a root, ya losery fuck.
c02p_
Anyone have a clue what corpse is trying to say?
__LWG
It is plainly evident that LWG is backpedalling so hard that her flappy bits have fused together, poor ole CiGaylord is gonna need a chainsaw if he ever wants to explore that canyon.
FYI TOOLHARD: as corp said, I am the only admin for this blog, always have been, so I guess that's just another hole in yer life saver you retard.
Q: How pathetic must one be to create 44 seperate comments and then delete them all?
A: About as pathetic as any idiot could ever be, as ridiculous as makabe_67 pretending to be his sister on mic, as gobsmackingly dumb as Vag getting jealous over smutinzki and lucy chatter and about as credible as a Deacon Pete job offer.
For that idiot CiGaylord to believe LWG is capable of hacking blogspot.com, all that may be determined is that his brain has finally started to pickle, a result of continuous alcohol saturation.
Cheerz!
c02 is making perfect sense
wipe the shit from your eyes
ROFL I knew you'd find it hard to believe. You were OWNED fucker, for about 20 minutes, which is what it took for me to go back and forth deleting. They were not my own posts you dumbass. [How appropriate you thought so, however.]
I was merely browsing the shithole when to my surprise, every single post [excepting those by blue names, ie your pathetic self, sammY Scatbucket and yours truly] showed the delete bin.
So I had a lil fun, till I got bored. Sorry CIA, I even deleted a coupla yours, along with a heap of poor ole corpse's. I knew os-scum wouldn't believe he'd been so fucking stoopid. As it happens, I don't give a shit. I had my fun.
LMAO.
Cheerz!
__LWG
ps: More breaking news soon.....
A portal opens a connection to a database....a porthole opens a dimension on the other side of the universe where you slay giant space wasps from Rigel 7.
_CIA
mitar474: was wondering how quinlan defines sucess
quinlan: mitar, well, one way I am successful is not beinga drunk
mitar474: where in the world did quinlan person pull out of hat an answer so caustic
quinlan: mitar, why would you care? you asked how I might define success
Moron said...
As it happens, I don't give a shit. I had my fun. If you didn't give a shit then why all the fucking explanations?
You dim witted butt munch, all you ever do is try to show how smart you are and all you ever end up doing is prove how pathetic you are. You “OWNED” a big fat ZERO, get it... nada! CiGaylord appears to believe all your bullshit about portholes and crap, I'd lay money on the dickwadd knowing about port bottles and cheap ones at that. Someone needs to tell the flunky that a porthole is a window on the side of a boat, something he hangs his head out of when he’s being reamed by a motley crew. In stark contrast there’d be you wearing nothing but your favorite strapon and a gum smile waiting patiently for your turn at the CiGay glory hole.
The ultimate joke of course is the fact that you stated it took you 20 minutes to delete 44 posts… HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
LMFAO here again, thank you LWG for the wonderful gift of humor at your own expense…
P R I C E L E S S
Cheerz!
And now the wretched truth struck me to my knees as I see the true result of generations of sunbaking on the banks of too smaller gene pool.Oh the delights of a day of chat when naked and ranting from behind a tree comes at me Quinlan "You will never feel true love cia" were her pearls of wisdom thus pointing my concentration towards a day which was sure to have challenges. Having recoiled from the prospect that Quin was actually coming onto me, I decided I should improve my lot in life and fulfill my dental appointment. Ahhhhhhhh....the pleasure of scraping with some Omega wristwatch that I paid for on my last visit chaffs on my lips.
Alas the day could only improve...
Anyway.....return home late at night ...and find the two monkeys who's last advice to the human family was "gee guys, maybe we should stay in the trees!", waxing lyrical about the fact his chromosonally challenged, petri-dish inhabiting brother can't spell portal, and I can tell you I have about enough. I might be off to Cere's tanning salon for a back wax.
_CIA
Porthole hahahaha yeah with a giant Nig Dick up it.
Are these two Fuckstains on crack or something?
Has it got a left handed porthole_asshole :))
I wonder if they make wipes for that?
It really thinks it hacked the Dump
Sends Maxwell 50 Bucks to buy a bag of crack to have the fuzzzy wuzzies stomped
You two morons are too stupid to Be alive, you can't even see the in-humor re: Portal and Porthole.
The mortal portal accessed by rectal examination,
Abducted by rubber lipped aliens from Anal-5
Weisse_Scheisse is the Finkelstein Shitkid loser in all of this.
Ennuchs, A, Hobbes 'n' Hegel
wannabe.
Read what Nietzsche said about law, ya flowery lipped pink star wearing bitch.
Sieg Heil!! 'That should get you going..
Repitition is like Sarcasm, LOW.....
"chromosonally challenged, petri-dish inhabiting brother",
You already said that about me, Can't you think of new material here pongo pygmaeus?
Now go Fuck your Mother Again!
NB:_
Ceres Tanning Salon...now thats funny...alopecia treatments in this Arena consist of
wolves and lawn mowers.
Cia in a rose petal sort of way you maybe construde as slightly funny but pray tell WTF has Quin got to do with us? -
Stay on Track!
c02p__
marcus_of_mars: I deal with most problems by smoking pot
marcus_of_mars: pot sets me free
marcus_of_mars: Maxi Mike's mom has the best pot in Toronto
marcus_of_mars: I don't want my nun girlfriend to know I smoke pot
marcus_of_mars: maybe after we get married and go to Niagara Falls on our hunnymoon,
aqs_me_a_question: dumb people cloning dumb people, thom
marcus_of_mars: aqa sits around her trailer watching tv and smokes tobacco, how dumb is that?
construde
gotta love the mong :))
Cheerz!
__LWG
What's with all the explanations Os-scum? lmao?
Cheerz!
__LWG
Quinlan Creek, TX.
Quimlard Cunt, perhaps the most shameless of phoney chatters, was arrested today for disorderly conduct after parading around in CC1 dressed as a female sex organ!
Chatters gawked in disbelief as the ranting Cunt hurled obscenities and threats at them. It also showered anyone who got too close to its quivering body mass, with squirts from a small water pistol, which police later identified as a flaccid penis.
Medics finally netted the she-man just as it started to peddle its wares in front of CIA in full view of a group of retired Carmelite nuns who had the misfortune to be seated on the front rows, just as the sinful episode unfolded. CIA said “The ranting vagina was clearly in heat. Even the nuns thought they were going to be devoured!"
Quimlard Cunt, originally started life as an obese hairy boar in Tuscon, but somehow found its way to CC1, talking about fanny, acting like a fanny because it was indeed a fanny. From its cell in downtown Kerrville, Quimlard said “I can't do much really. All I know how to do... is fanny-stuff and delude myself that I am needed. I suppose men don't really need fat faux fannies like mine, and real women like LWG have fannies of their own. Oh God I am so lonely. Someone love me without looking at my rolls of fat".
__LWG
me thinks that lwg needs to get a life away from this blog. watch it, it will come back and post I have a life and toss in a few colorful vocabulary words as proof
"vocabulary words"
It has to be American
__LWG
[pink, turquoise, canary yellow, slate, sunset orange]
Colourful enough, anonymous? hehheh
LMAO!!!!! Hell did we not predict how lwg would post!!!! watch out lwg, you are becoming predictable
This comment has been removed by the author.
tony you need to go to bed at an earlier time, instead you sit up until the wee hours to post on the blog.
The Tony Memory Hall walk of shame of which he is a now a life member...
The life and times of tonys "Blog"
Remember you had to slink into a corner after you tried and failed to match a verbal combat with corp and os
By now some of that rage and humiliation should have gone after so many years
Instead you lash blindly at attacking any chatters who may disagree with you. Or those who may like and talk with corp or osmo.
The other method tony has engaged in, is to tell people that's it's ok to like and to talk with those who are not "the right sort of chatters"
The wanker then adds.. but as your friend and as a person who respects what you bring to the table may i suggest that you distant yourself from "those" types.
Tony that's like saying.. That you can't get a stiffy, but keep on rubbing the old lamp the brasso it's produced is keeping it shiny, just think the extra can be sent to LWG
...BTW (((hugs to os and corp))))
ok...so its agreed...the woman will not be allowed to talk anymore.
_CIA
LWG is incapable of any form of self control, be it mental or physical her incontinence is only matched by her fecal verbiage and often in her haste to remove one of her hooves from her halitosis drenched gape she pauses long enough to jettison another of her pearls of jizzdom.
Should CiGaylord ever wish to open his scarlet veined peepers, he'd see that his closest ally is nothing more than a lonely old udderling and fake so full of vomitus nonsense because she is far too scared to release her frustrations in a live environment. In short, she is all screwed up because she is too scared to bring it to the room. Of course this is old news, but it must be announced for the likes of the woeful CiGaylord.
Cheerz!
Awwwwwwe well done Dr.Freud ...I can see your work of being an internet profiler attached to Scully has produced fruits equal of DSM-4.
The painfully pathetic probiscus protruding from your pristine pair of psychatric patients prefer however, for pantheistic desires, permeating populi proper.
_CIA
phantom_paw.prints: unix will probably die at his computer, and they will have to pry the keyboard from his cold, dead hands
unix_tigerr: phantom>dont worry about my life, go live your own
phantom_paw.prints: wasn't aware you had a life :))
phantom_paw.prints is quinlan
Ol Ziggy Frood dude
Os bro, i didn't know you wuz a psychatrist :))
If Cigag lay on zee couch, will you analyze his case for just twice your normal fee?
Gaylord and his pantheistic desires..is that, Scientific, Naturalistic, Classical,
Christian, Logical, New Age, or Zen Pantheism? or is it just a crock of shit like you, and your antiquated vocab that makes you sound as intelligent as Paul Lima?
Cia has stopped using Bitch, bulldyke and prison bitch, he now prefers to use
words from a fuckin medical dictionary 'cause hes a "real Catholic now"
DSM-4...HAHAHAHAHA, Try ICD, Fuckin' C.M.D
Offsprings of forcible sex often do not do well at school
They tend to try and fix oil leaks in parked cars wearing marmi shoes and Rembrandt suits..and when their pseudo coffee bar intellects wane...they tend to frequent
public amenities.
c02p__
Quin needs to remember what the drunk has done for her wide load ass to help her welfare lard ass.
You have a job now and that is due to welfare taking away from feeding your fat face, that is the only reason why your working.
Quin, your not very bright as you might think you are, you really need to watch what you say to your wonderful close friends, lol, you get fooled more than you know. LOL!!
vocabulary words
ROFLMFAO :))
Catholic Chatroom #1 regulars were united in hysterical laughter last week as news unfolded that Cats5403’s 26lb Chihuahua died a horribly slow and agonizing death, after being diagnosed with the notorious swine flu.
The dog, whose Indian name was Little Fudge Lounging Turtle, is believed to have contracted the disease from the Aboriginal down and out tramp "sammY Scatbucket", who recently visited the Cats5403 reservation in Texas.
A Distraught Cats confided in her tribal sister Boats: “I stayed with her until she was declared dead. It was only then that I removed the knife from her heart”.
__LWG
mitar474: was wondering how quinlan defines success
quinlan: mitar, well, one way I am successful is not beinga drunk
mitar474: where in the world did quinlan person pull out of hat an answer so caustic
quinlan: mitar, why would you care? you asked how I might define success
5/06/2009 08:05:00 AM\
responding to the above
quinlan, you yourself has posted in the room that you are “obese” (your own self description)… why would you call another person a “drunk” if you have your own issues with food addiction?
quinlan, next time before you feel the need to attack someone on such a personal level… take a good hard at yourself in the mirror first .. I’m sure you will have a snappy/witty comeback for what I am saying (yawn!) but as far as I’m concerned I’ve said all I have to say on the matter… so blather away
LOL
Having read the above posts, who did quinlan call a drunk?
Probably several readers have a guilty conscience.
5/07/2009 11:57:00 AM...
Stop being so sensitive,mitar474 asked quin a question..it was answered, quin did not attack any chatter unless of course mitar474 is a drunk then it's no big deal, even then its not an attack..
ROTFLMAO.....ROTFLMAO
And then what did the alcoholic bit have to do with?
(Quite interested in the rights of the inebriated community)
_CIA
One way Quimlard is successful is "not being a drunk".
One [of the many ways] she is NOT successful is "being a dieter".
Cheerz!
Banshee Tx.
A civil disturbance was seen in the streets yesterday as the Ayn Rand school of Social Support had its annual fundraiser.
Firebrand local Rev.Axe gave a stirring monologue about the poor and how they really deserve worse than they currently get, as she enthralled listeners as liberal in their views as Max, Idaho McVeigh, and the Reverend Jesse Jackson D.D..
This begins a series of discussions on the economy for the Rev.Axe, who's unique form of economics is perhaps best described as Machievelenomics.
However soon after the authorities arrived and restored order quickly after darting Rev.Axe with a Rhino dart.
I forgot to sign it.
(I wouldnt like you to think I didnt hear about it Aq:P )
_CIA
HAHAHA
It was an attack from Quin, she knew that mitar was Floridaz and she has issues with her like she does with the majority of the room.
Even if she doesnt like her, she should shut her mouth, she has reaped many benefits from her, which of course, she wont admit. She should have some integrity.
Quin knows very well what she is doing all the time, while she is eating her twinkies.
The funny thing is, is that all of you are being played by Cats. LOL, she is the smartest out of all and none of you even realize it. LOL.
lets all play the world's smallest violin for everyone especially for floridaz
I don't know about cats being the smartest but her nic describes her well as felines are known for their sneakiness,,, a lot of people are on to cats, so don't confuse sneakiness with intelligence where cats is concerned.
correct anon. the unholy trio of aqua, quinlan and cats are just bitchy old hags. belleatchantry isnt any better.
intelligence is a word id never associate with any of them, even if they amalgamated their brain cells.
mix_ali: ruby I got drafted in England while in University
mix_ali: trk I've lived in the UK 3 times, have family in the UK and canada
mix_ali: and south africa and australia
mix_ali: trk we have people in NY State that have not worked since the 1920's
THAT'S CAUSE MOST ARE FUCKING DEAD.. THIS GUY IS NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE BOX
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: Voice Over IP.
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: everybody has it....
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: Vonage is that...
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: they have a USB plugin button....
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: All sorts of silly assed VOIP tricks.
vengeful_poh_turd_killa: I used to harass my dickhead brother thru a "free" VOIP website.
vengeful_poh_turd_killa: call him and let it ring and then hang up with all 9's in the caller ID....
vengeful_poh_turd_killa: It was hilarious to do--from in the same room, even....
traltech: Spin on Shakespeare: "What baseball, through yonder window breaks?"
... this guy is funny
mix_ali: bright I keep a 12 guage shotgun, revolver and a big italian bowie knife
mix_ali: bright I learned how to use a stilletto as a kid
Yeah sure you did
Voip = Vagina_pohng's One insidious Poof (Phag, Phuckhead, Phelcher, Phurd)
VOIP= Vengeful_Poh Of Internet Pedophiles.
_CIA
Awwww anon 5/8 11.39am........poor diddums, did you fall foul of one of the real women of CC1? Never mind, cuddle up with your blanky, shove your thumb in your mouth and ask mommy to stitch your balls back on for you. And next time, remember to hush your mouth until you are asked to open it.
5/09/2009 03:50:00 AM
Anon, you retard, I am a woman, so stfu and next time you open your stupid fat face, please make sure something sensible comes out of it. Geeezuz you old ppl should be playing bridge, not chatting. You all have fuck to say.
lovely language from a "woman" because you certainly are not a lady.
5/09/2009 04:17:00 PM
stupid cunt. name me one fucking "lady" in the whole of catholic chat. asswipe
i know many, but i am sure you don't. you probably iggy everyone that doesn't swear. go ahead, show some more of your inbreeding lol
ajo1122: bgs slut ur not gettin my dick u get doggies dick
ajo1122: lol
bgsquiggy: ajo---you slimmy
bgsquiggy: you are the son of jerry springer
buttinzki: Ajo has allowed his brain to be reprogrammed by pornography
he who would use lucys shit as toothpaste :)):))
unix_tigerr: I'm sorry, I am very shy, and don't talk to but trusted friends in IM
VERY SHY?
I bet he aint shy when he presses his bitch lips against a clory hole in his favorite public urinal.
Shy... LMAO
Cheerz!
Osmo, we all know that CIA has to have at least several shots of vodka before he gets over his shyness roflmao
unix_tigerr: I'm sorry, I am very shy, and don't talk to but trusted friends in IM
5/10/2009 08:36:00 AM
I MUST BE A TRUSTED FRIEND, CAUSE YOUR BITCH ASS NAME IS STILL ON MY FRIENDS LIST :))
unix_tigerr: welcome to the land of oz
unix_tigerr: the land of oz has cousins every<>where]
unix_tigerr: oz, why did you break his balls?
osmosis_bin.lederhosen: CiGay, and you cant help but visit upon them, in the hope
you will appear smarter than you actually are
unix_tigerr: Mate, IU spend more time worrying about how I can help, rather than how smart I am
unix_tigerr: It just so happens, that is a talent of mine
osmosis_bin.lederhosen: < aint yer mate
unix_tigerr: yes you are you liar
osmosis_bin.lederhosen: < never worries about you
osmosis_bin.lederhosen: you are worthless
unix_tigerr: Whats that lambass? I am the most affected man in chat?
unix_tigerr: No, the MOST EFFECTIVE!
osmosis_bin.lederhosen: afflicted~!
unix_tigerr: afflicted by an army of malcontents telling me not to
unix_tigerr: well I do, and I told the same thing to the ant/man....
unix_tigerr: I am a born entertainer!@&U%hnbfljs76589&*(Y%97865
I DIDN'T REALIZE AN ARMY CONSISTED OF 2...
We really do worry about you Cia, your Alcoholism, The Delusion that you are smart
Ie: These talents you think you have..Born entertainer..blah blah..
Cia, you need to learn how to bait more effectively.
Try it when you are sober, you are neither smart enough nor effective enough
The Vodka just ain't cutting it son, That's Russian for panache isn't it? FR.
Go quote some more philosophers, so we maybe in awe of your unparalled intellect.
Stun us with your quotations of Nietzsche and Kant.
You remind me of someone sitting in a library, and when some body yells "FIRE" most people with common sense will run, but you will sit there and keep reading even when a flaming 2x4 falls on your back.
Bottom line here, by the time you are old enough, you will be too old!
You just run along now and be a good little chat biatch, and present to us yet again what a truly unremarkable fellow you really are.
c0rp!__
bufftailed_bumblebee: I don't know amy, im only here for an hour or so a day, so I don't know what others do
ROFL an hour a day =)) =))
Bogwise, NZ.
The annual craptastic festival is fast approaching and preperations are well under way to lay out as many crap cookies as possible. This year will see the return of Bogwise's favourite adoptive African, Corp_Sin, who wowed audiences last year by sampling 5 different stools and telling each of the entrants what type of Kabab they had eaten the night before.
Organisers are tight lipped about this years events, but since Sammy has been seen in town some have speculated that this starlet who rose to fame after the 2006 Cleveland Steamer awards, might be considering teaming up in a show which is likely to engage the local audience.
It is all anticipation in this sleepy seaside hamlet, waiting to see a true connoisseur of stools.
_CIA
tony, what the hell are you babbling on about? Now sit down and stop trying to smell your own farts the stink is making you light headed
Aw CiGaylord is litermorphing into the gigantic ball of fecal flab LWG. I can't wait for the day when he finally realizes he is the "Stool" pigeon, the homing gallinacean hell bent on roosting as far up LWG's mammoth ass as he can get his tiny self.
Truth be told, he should really wait for the removal company to finish vacating the last family of losers out of her ass before he moves in.
In his defense, at times it must be difficult to see the truth when looking thru tears of vodka.
On a related matter, this morning LWG was asked how on earth she managed to hold her liquor? whereupon the she beast simply replied "I'm lucky, CiGay has sturdy ears", a fact lost on the rest of the planet although a certain chatter by the name of Slurpy Boy Smuttinzki was seen to be visibly aroused by the statement.
Cheers!
We have been forced to read to the pitiful whining and lame mutterings of sammY Scatbucket [pronounced bouquet] both in chat, and to a lesser extent on the blog. Having seen her attempts at blogging, one is left in no doubt that the educationally sub-standard old woman simply can't cut it when it comes to expressing a viewpoint on any topic. This scrounger, parasite, scat pervert and self-confessed Abbo alcoholic and 60 a day rasping old hag does however perform a useful service. One can point and laugh at her all day long.
Add to that the idiotic and extremely lowbrow offerings of Os-scum, player of the pink oboe, and his brain damaged, epileptic, diabetic, shit lovin brother. A man [questionable] who, by his own admission, chews pillows and is doubly incontinent.. It would be hard to imagine, ladies and gentlemen, a more discredited and embittered trio...
__LWG
Having seen her attempts at blogging
http://littlewhitegirls.blogspot.com/
Look at this fucking shit!!
You pathetic Ballbag, there are no comments HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NOT a brass Razoo, Nada, Nuthing.
And you have the fucking audacity to say her blog is sub standard...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
What a fucking Bollocks you are
Now off you go and resuck Gaylords Ass-cheeks again, LMFAO!
C02p~!
Breaking into an incomprehensible rant today, Corpse once again failed to get his shit together and keep his zipper up. If only, but noooo he spewed it from both ends.
Is it any wonder he’s the undisputed King of Scat and with so worthy a Queen as sammY. This is fine-shit–low-culture-blogchat at it’s rock arsed-bottom best, far beyond the tearful eye of the common man.
The gibberish-speaking Corpse peddled his woeful excrement, punctuated by exaggerated laughter and an insane amount of exclamation marks. And his fanclub of 2 just can't seem to get enough of it. In fact, they’re composing long, witty, INNOVATIVE and comprehensive responses as you read this.
Undoubtedly, Os-scum and sammY’s large turd print with dung balls, will receive scant attention from caca/surrealist blog visitors. Why break with tradition?
Psychologist Dr Lou Papier has made it his life long study to understand the primordial game played by “runt of the litter” babies who can get a fist into their diapers. "This I believe explains the urge in specimens like Corpse and sammY, to reach into the toilet and squish, smear and eat their own shit, screaming "WHY AM I HERE, AND GOD WHY AM I SO FULL OF SHIT?" [Cuz you got shit fo' brains mate!]
This all began with elder “bro” Oscum in 1969 when he created 90 numbered cans of his own excrement, some of which was sold in the early 70’s to sammY to enhance her collection of rare vintage shit.
The Brothers Grim have come up with a new and cunning idea. Why not indulge our passions for urine, vomit, or phlegm or even just plain ole' lypo suctioned fat. Quimlard has volunteered to donate 400lbs of the latter.
In an odd turn of events, more shit was recently found in Aq’s crack, along with remnants of toilet paper. It seems more and more people are living in and for shit.
__LWG
In response to the LWG textual tirade: 5/11/2009 02:35:00 PM
Can you imagine anything or anyone more off the planet?
Look at this excerpt from LWG's most recent and truly extended declamation...
~ And his fanclub of 2 just can't seem to get enough of it. In fact, they’re composing long, witty, INNOVATIVE and comprehensive responses as you read this ~ .
Boy oh boy, you know it is sick when it accuses others for lengthy retorts when its own inked felchings require the use of the mouse scroll wheel to view.
BTW: No such word as “fanclub” (I'd say shoot the editor but that'd be you, you have referred to "your editing desk" in the past).
Us mere mortals only have computer desks.
Cheerz!
I was wrong about [your]"long, witty, INNOVATIVE and comprehensive responses."
Cheerz!
hahahahahaha
_CIA
wonders why cia and lwg have the dumpster in their favorites list if they hate it so much
Anon, I dont hate it, I love !
And I feel not a little bit paternal about it, after LWG and I found it being eaten by slugs, but overdone with fertiliser. Needless to say we nursed it back to health with all the panache of David Campbell, and here we are.
_CIA
aqs_me_a_question: my last job title was "senior sales & marketing representative" for gas liquids spot and long term marketing, shipping and pipeline transfers
aqs_me_a_question: my degrees include criminal justice & accounting.
aqs_me_a_question: yeah we had some brits over in arabia that thought mr aq was "just a mechanic" and treated him as such until they found out his job
aqs_me_a_question: it was pretty funny to see the little white-ones jump to mr aq's attention after finding out
aqs_me_a_question: cawn, mr aqs is native american from south texas with a spanish name
aqs_me_a_question: they were not expecting him to be who he was jobwise.
native american guys with "real jobs", fat ole squaws pretending to have degrees, and now a black president. wtf is the world comin to? somebody should put these niggers in their place standin at the back of the bus with a broom in hand.
LMFAO
The vicarious preponderance hath spoken, she doth dribble the Gaylord jizz upon her hirsute countenance. With lusty vigor she doth leave the ground at every asking, her immense posterior defying Newton's assertion with untold repetition. Could it be the exertion doth recompense the airborne swine in manner as yet unseen? Perhaps the fool doth toil so hard to shake the Gaylord rodent from her malodorous and abounding cleft.
Maybe Bitchlips likes central heating and more room than Joan Crawfords vast expanse could ever offer.
Cheerz!
5 out of 10 for effort Scumboy.
Cheerz!
Looking around the dimly lit apartment in the slum outskirts of a Bogwise crippled by the economic downturn, Corp selected a another seedy volume from his brothers collective of literature, and committed to retire to the grimy blankets of his bed.
Feeling uneasy at first at the vivid images of animal sex, he released his inhibitions an was immeadiatly embraced by the euphoria of intimate equality.
Long had he admired his brother as a poet of the people, but now also a true wordsmith of the inter-species closeness.
Please dont mess with the Paul Keating of Chat ;)
_CIA
tony Paul Keating is often seen with eez boyfriend having brunch at Darling Harbour so I'm sure that corp would not mess with him ..but I'm sure you would..you precious little shirt lifter
sam xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yet another masterpiece from the drunkard…
Looking around the dimly lit apartment in the slum outskirts of a Bogwise crippled by the economic downturn, Corp selected a (a stutter perhaps?) another seedy volume from his brothers collective of literature (penned like a 5th grader), and committed to retire to the grimy blankets of his bed.
Feeling uneasy at first at the vivid images of animal sex, he released his inhibitions an (drunk again?) was immeadiatly (WTF?) embraced by the euphoria of intimate equality.
Long had he admired his brother as a poet of the people, but now also a true wordsmith of the inter-species closeness. (inter-species closeness… WTF?) Please dont (use an ‘ you dolt) mess with the Paul Keating of Chat ;)
_CIA
The idiot known as CiGaylord has undertaken a task far too large for his bitch lips to get around, years of failure have culminated in the complete breakdown of his thoroughly average life. Cigay is without doubt teetering on the edge of sanity, not only is he beguiled by the bovine beauty of his cyber betrothed but he has also succumbed to the unyielding hold of the deadly firewater. He is in all seriousness an absolute failure, mentally bankrupt and physically pickled. In short, CiGay is perfect target practice for the anti-sanctimony gun.
As for the troglodyte LWG, her 5 out of 10 points can find accomodation within the meaty chasm she leases to CiGaylord, he can use them to ponder over while he waits for the last of the trucks to ferry the previous tenants and their stocks of disencumbered ordure. With any luck the rolling stock may snare the behemoths entrails as they go.
Cheerz!
"inter-species closeness"...you have a flair for writing animal porn, and those intestinal bugs basking in the magnificence of your averageness lap it up. The imagery was a perfect setting of the dirty city.
Alas, thou arte slow of wit, Sir Cabbage-head.
_CIA
The idiot known as Osmosis has undertaken the task of “Grammar Nazi”, one that is diametrically opposed to his dickish, elitist, quasi-intellectual brain.
Whilst I do think it is more than a little anally retentive of the twat to be pointing out CIA’s minor grammatical errors, they have not yet collapsed into a juddering heap of goatse on the same scale as his own, or those of his simpleton brother and the aging whore, sammY.
So dear readers, don’t be offended when others point out your grammatical errors. Do as I do: hold your head up high, drop your pants and moon your ill-educated detractors with your well-formed, ample ass!
[CIA.... belated hahahahaha's]
Cheerz!
unix_tigerr: yes, my rule is if it feels uncomfortable, dont...and that felt slightly weird
Well get that dick out of your ass then, ya fat fuckin gaybourne homo.
And as for ya (primitive ironing board girlfriend there), wrap some gun cotton around it's fuckhole, and throw a match at it... maybe then it will STFU.
c02p__
LWG (Large Wanking Giant) is forever prattling on about how smart she is it is only natural that she come racing to the defense of her brainless colleague. Her sphincter must surely pucker up tighter than CiGays wallet every time the halfwit logs a comment.
As for the mooning comment the beast made, with an ass the size she is baring...
Everyone is in for a total eclipse.
I love the way she jumps, all those flabby, waving lumps.
The smacking thunderous sound as her hooves return to ground.
Bitchlips at her side, hoping for a ride.
The bovine tang is set, with a sign reading "womb to let".
Cheerz!
mix_ali: sky you don't need surgery for that, I'm a Hypnotist and my friend's wife was as flat as a 5 year old skinny boy. I hypnotised her and she grew to a C+
is this guy the new ghnelli?
Well thats it, we been working on the dumbass post for 3 years, and we finally got it.
D minus Scumboy, for vain repetition.
Cheerz!
unix_tigerr: well...there are a couple of places opening up in my harem if you want to quietly put the word around Sam.
aq_aqs_sandbox: around where, the ox watering hole?
samantha.2005: tony I think butt will like to join
samantha.2005: butt I think last time I spoke with you I told you to get fucked? is this right
buttinzki: No hard feelings, Samantha
buttinzki: I am a good Catholic man with a great deal of patience
buttinzki: I can truly forgive and forget
samantha.2005: butt ok butt I still say to u .. get fucked
Sammy, let's all wish Smutinzki well in his forthcoming CiGaylord seraglio endeavors. We can be certain Cigay's Wanko-meter has spun off the dial in anticipation, we can also be sure his bovine biatch LWG will be harboring all kinds of ugly over the prospect of sharing sir Bitchlips with the likes of Lucy's 1st lap dog.
Poor old LWG, she not only has an enema at the gate vying for poll position in the serail lineup but she has to live with the knowledge that she will never find hapiness in a cyber romance, just as CiGaylord needs to understand he will never find answers in the bottom of a bottle (no matter how many he goes thru).
Cheerz!
LMAO
E Minus Scumboy, for yet more repetition and failure to use spellheck.
Where will we find the answers? [Thoughtfully.....]
Why don't you write-up the real-life, yes-it-actually-happened cyber romance story of the decade. This is one success story we all want to share. You could entitle it "When sammY Met corpse". There's got to be some good shit there. Or have I already told the tale?
Cheerz!
stevelikescreampie: I AM SO GAY RIGHT NOW!
stevelikescreampie: I LOVE MY GA Y LIFESTYLE
stevelikescreampie: I THINK GAY MARRIAGE IS GREAT
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: HOW OLD ARE YOU STEVE
stevelikescreampie: 27
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: COOL DO YOU HAVE A BF
stevelikescreampie: FRANKY U GAY?
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: YES
stevelikescreampie: LIE
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: NO
trkdriver_04: i now pronounce you steve and frNKY
failure to use spellheck.
=)) =)) =)) =))
kinda like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think.
I take it you are referring to Osmo's post...
"quote"
(vying for poll position in the serail lineup).
Did fuckface mistake it for "serial?
1. serail - serail - living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
Try using google search before you open your stinking pie hole you inbred fucknut.
c02p__
To the 2 ton dollop of vomit LWG...
@least show some class and point out where my spelling is in error. If it is as I suspect, the obvious "p" typo, it’s easy to see why you didn't point it out.
As far as the cyber romance is concerned.
1 You have on numerous occasions gone with the flow and played along with the CiGay - LWG cyber ho-fest and Jizzarama.
2 CiGaylord has done the same. The truth must be, both of you are secretly hoping to start something more intimate. Just one thing... don't let your fists find out, there's nothing worse than spousal jealousy. Try not to beat yourself up too much, haw!
3 Never have I seen a more suited couple, you are both catastrophic fuckwits.
Cheerz!
Now is that any way to talk after I saved your blog from flagging ratings there, oh wise patriach of the Bogwise inhabitants?
_CIJIZZ
Is that all you got?
You are nothing, your wit is less than that of road kill and your humor sucks hard enough to syphon De Cordova Bend all gone, (from the upside).
Usted perra sucia, las moscas a colgar tu culo para la cena.
Ahora salto crika.
Cheerz!
^^^ ROTFLMAO
chicky_chicky.bawk_bawk: I don't come in that much since my trip
is that because you didnt meet corp's standards and turned out to be an ugly old fuck? lmao
belleatchantry: my brother brought home a veggie girlfriend I remember
belleatchantry: my mother cooked a roast, and put stuffing balls in batter for her and meat for the rest
coarse, but this girl was vegetarian
belleatchantry: one of my brothers girlfriends he brought home
belleatchantry: she was an excellent cook
belleatchantry: vegan QW
belleatchantry: my mother had no patience
belleatchantry: you ate what she cooked, which was excellent or you didn't
belleatchantry: she would mutter when this girl came
belleatchantry: she was educated too, and would talk about lack of amino acids and stuff to this girl
belleatchantry: was embarassing
belleatchantry: nah coarse
belleatchantry: she would say stuff like if the whole world was veggie there wouldn't be enough land to feed them all
belleatchantry: I love my mother, she says it how it is
yawn.
make yer mind up bellea if ur so called mother is dead or alive. dead id say. ur just a sad lonely ole women with a fake personality. fake kids
everything about u is fake.
when is ur 60th birthday? lmfao
someone has a perpetual hardon for belleatchantry. get therapy cunt!!!!!!
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: ANd you can't touch dis...Devil
hatedasand73: good times
gentlepeace10: aww tral, your so thoughtful
blackstone_rose: Laughingohh ty tral...I needed that
joyfulgraces: LOL Brose just latch on to a few of the rest of us girls then
buttinzki: man somebody is owning you poh
joyfulgraces: LOL
traltech: Yw brose!
hatedasand73: so any one what to chat with a bored army guy
blackstone_rose: now I cam make May West look puny
amos57usa: hate...but usually the xians r violent
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: Naw, they are trying to own one ident.
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: and it's not working.
gentlepeace10: I don't see poh, is he here? seriously
buttinzki: I can see you getting booted 5 times a minute
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: Yahoo's auto-rejoin has kicked in....
5/16/2009 08:22:00 PM
u fuckwad.
who has a hardon for that ole english bitch
ive seen its pic
it lives in a slum
keep bein fooled by it
:))
ur choice
buttinzki: looks like somebody is owning poh
buttinzki: poh is being sent to booter school
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: You wish, buttplugski....
buttinzki: funny to see him getting ridden
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: the POH will always own you, buttplugski.Happy
buttinzki: he is getting knocked around like a pinball
buttinzki: lol
buttinzki: Poh, you challenged the wrong mofo, out there with your big mouth and puny skill set.
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: not so much being tossed around, not like you will be buttplugski.Happy
buttinzki: there is always a faster gun
buttinzki: it is like the Old West, there is always somebody out there who can beat you to the draw!
buttinzki: I have actually seen this occur more than a few times, Poh, who thinks he is the world's baddest booter, getting owned by another booter.
buttinzki: rj, notice how somebody is tagging Poh for the past 1 hour? hee hee
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: Yeah, buttpluski imported some outside help.
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: too bad for him that moves him up into ever-toss land.
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: Yeah, buttplugski went and got some outside help......
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: now he's gonna be fucked for sure---when the bill comes due.
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: You were right here to watch your booters go to work, buttplugski.....
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: you were too stupid to WAIT and comment AFTER--you had to run your mouth BEFORE...
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: so you are busted buttplugski...Happy
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: and now owned by your new buddies
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: ANd you can't touch dis...Devil
buttinzki: man somebody is owning you poh
poh_sneersatu_n00b_burmashave: Naw, they are trying to own one ident.
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: and it's not working.
buttinzki: I can see you getting booted 5 times a minute
evil_catholic_ayatollah_poh: Yahoo's auto-rejoin has kicked in....
libyana_ali37: i will..trust me..after today i will come 24/7
aq_aqs_sandbox: LIBYA SO NOW THAT YOU ARE PISSED PEOPLE ARE CHOOSING WHAT THEY SEE IN THEIR CHAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE SURE TO COME BACK TO BE A CUNT?
aq_aqs_sandbox: IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING LIBYA?
unleashed_texan_1946: aq aqs, you should never ever use the 'c' word, it is very offensive
unleashed_texan_1946: and aqs, don't ever, ever, ever, ever use that word when boats is in the room .. there is a certain finality to that
Good Buttin....personally, my view of booting has always been if you 'live by the sword you shall die by the sword'. They are really the scum of the earth who want to take away the fundamental right to free expression of creed/politics/etc...
Those who boot are those who have no influence in the real world, so they come onto the anonymous internet and makre threats/boot.
Such people being on the internet shouldnt surprise me I guess, it is the only place they are somewhat safe to fuck with other people.
_CIA
Cigay...
Maybe you missed the scoffing in Butts post about Poh getting his comuppance.
"Those who boot are those who have no influence in the real world"
What the fuck would you know about the real world, 'You Live in Chat!
I laugh like fuck at the assumptions you and your ilk make about others "Real Lives"
Stick to what your good at, being a chat homo, and a suckass bitch.
c02p__
Gee fuckwit, isnt it funny how despite me not naming anyone, you felt compelled to rush to the defence of the long discriminated against 'booting community'.
Corp, you are a booter, which shows your anti-social tendancies. Even if we didnt have to witness your abusive and anti-christian attitude to people, we would be sure because of point 1.
To me, you are a scum bag. You are just another anti-catholic who wants to ruin any chances for descent people to discuss their catholic faith and to grow in fellowship. You are of the strange idea that you had some right to hold room 1 to hostage with your slander and personal attacks. Clearly we disagreed. Now your little internet Fiefdom is over, and it will never return loser. So you can pass that on too all those hypocrits who make much scene over 'poor corp' and his hurt feelings.
Oh, and anytime you want to grow up, that would be helpful too.
_CIA
tony, so you had anti social thoughts when you called me a skank and wanted me covered in feces.. then declare I'm dead? Or is there a different lot of guidelines for u. It's about time you wandered off and stopped blaming your personality faults on others
sam xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
No Sam,
Your continued attempts to disrupt the rosary (room 3, then room5, then room 1), your open support for Abortion, and many other things gained you my antipathy.
Still that fuckwit you are so keen on can just realise he lost after messing with me....sure he is still there whining and bitching. Good. But when you look over the shape of the room, it no longer resembles the Fiefdom it was when I arrived, when decent catholics ran because a gang-of-five would boot, slander, abuse, swear, etc at them. The room was frankly nonsense under such a regime, but it made corp think for a few months that he had actually achieved some status.
Sadly, the hallmarks of his self appointed reign were divisions, abuse...(refer the list above)
Frankly, I am glad it ended, and so are many others who consider corp the miscreant that he is.
So by all means Sam, run to the defence of Corp...we will all sort it out when the boss returns.
_CIA
Awwww Gee' fuckwit, i was referring to the post above, you retarded cunt, and you commenting
on it, are you DUH! in the fucking membrain or something?
Get a fucken life you sack of shit.
I haven't booted since 03, when your compatriot Mariejoy and pal Mithandra booted me every
which way and loose.
You think you are a big boy in real life, - you're a wimp
A bitch i would take to task any fucking day.
You have no idea how anti-fucking-social i can get when it comes to idiots like you
You held the room to hostage cuntface, with the
("I Will Decide") statement you made.
Who the fuck do you think you are?
Oh and i don't give a flying fuck about my feelings, or yours, so take your bitch ridden ass
back to paltalk.
c02p__
No scumbag, and by the way, a membrane(nb the spelling) has nothing to do with thinking.
No, I like it in yahoo just the way I have arranged it....chiefly, the anti-social, anti-catholic, and anti-church scumbags like yourself have been subjected under heel...
Its all over fuckwit....you can hate me till the horn of salvation sounds if you like, but you might want to consider taking on a battle that you have better prospects of winning. Maybe the Tamil Tigers is looking for a new inspiring leader such as yourself.
But in the meantime, you can rant and rave, and give a little bit of excitement to elderly women, but just dont forget 'who's your daddy'.
And as for your threats....you still have my offer to meet you at Melbourne airport.
_CIA
cats5403: I hate sinuses
belleatchantry: cats you feeling poorly?
cats5403: yes belle I certainly am
cats5403: ---is willing to trade heads with anyone without sinus problems
gentlepeace10: trades head with cats
gentlepeace10: now I am peeeeeety
legal_beagle27: everyone is "indian" its the politically correct thing to be
legal_beagle27: that or some sort of minority
legal_beagle27: actually I think the Native story is largely a myth, this stupid idea that they were all just a peace loving flowers in your hair kinda people until the white man came and "Boo hoo hoo"
aqs_a_question: legal could you now tell us all about the niggars?
aqs_a_question: legal that's where you are headed
CiGay is VERY experienced, I hear tell his ass canal has the scars to prove it. I guess we could ask shitsakabe for confirmation on that one.
The defense of TWO proves far TOO much TO handle.
Cigaylord must be drooling on the wrong side of "Defence" at the Melbourne Asylum... "MEMBRAIN" is a play on words you shit for brains androgyne. Corp often toys with words in his comments, not unlike "REMEMBERY" and “LOSERY”. It is plainly evident you do not possess the necessary tools to recognize these conspicuous diversions. “Defence” must be electrified, it’s enough to keep the tutu toting twit “too” busy “to” toss his “two” testicles out of the jar that sits proudly on LWG’s bedside table…
Did I say jar? What I meant was shot glass.
CiGaylord rallies to the "Defence" of an imaginary multitude, his courage bristling with endless enthusiasm and his brand waving catching the spotlight with every lunge into emptiness. Alas he is unaware the brand is as dull as his wit and the drive is fuelled by a vacant arsenal.
“Defence” must be electrified, HAHAHAHAHAHA. (Maniacal Laughter)
Insane in the Membraine(membrane)
'Erka Derka Derka Derka :))
It's the title of a song' you totally retarded Prong :))
No, I like it in yahoo just the way I have arranged it
You arrange yahoo now?:)):)):)) The Ego has Landed!
Subjected Under Heel..? errrr 'You wear heels now? :))
I guess it was only a matter of time.. :))
Walk back to Jesus baby in Sams 6 inch stilettos..:))
And pray tell...what is all over... your life?
You haven't fucking got one!
just dont forget 'who's your daddy'.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. You are losing it Prom Queenie :))
I see you resigning the Captcha a bit lately
Maybe we should all go to your site and make ourselves unbootable...LMFAO'
"meet you at Melbourne airport"
You wouldn't be able to get your fat ass out of chat long enough to get to the airport :))
You are sounding more and more like Leonskis every freakin day... He was going to have me
arrested at an airport if you remember.
You're a fuckin idiot GayLord and about as threatening as the common house fly..
You are a laugh tho, i will give you that!
c02p__
sangre_polaca: I am so sick of the booters
sea_breeze2009: richard - I wish I know who's the booter
educated_lady_0202: hmmm....i am not getting booted.......
sangre_polaca: sea i am so sick of booters..
sea_breeze2009: maybe i'll beg them to stop
woodstocke12: IS VENGEFUL POO POO in here.....he is a COWARDLY LUNK
ladyerotica_2001: sea good luck on that one
sangre_polaca: woodstock.. poo is always after my ass..
sangre_polaca: i dont even talk to the fool..
educated_lady_0202: well if you are polite and ask the booters like princess does, they may realize their behavior is 'inappropriate' lol
my heart is a-flutter. i think i am in love with corp
:)
I love corpse too. He's "special". He burned me a copy of his cd. You can get it at the iamlost dot com website, forward slash features, forward slash slomo. My favourite is track 8, "I got my pants on all by myself".
Corpse, you rock dude!!
Bogwise, NZ***
Scholars in the sleepy New Zealand town of Bogwise rose in unison on Tuesday to celebrate its favourite son who has again wowed audiences with his stunning rhetoric.
'He is simply the best rhetoratitian since Augustine!' said Beatrice Lillydale the local Milk Bar owner.
But still others have compared the literary genius of NZ to great speakers such as Helen Keller, and George Walker Bush.
This month Corp will be giving a series of lectures hoping to explain to residents the proper usage of the swear word...
"The more the fucking better...ahhhhhhhhh.....fuck em' if the dont fucking like the fucking way I shittin speak!'
With samples like these it is easy to tell why Corp has found his way into the hearts of Bogwise.
_CIA
Oh... I forgot, great site LWG, with the rapper...lol
_CIA
Actually, I think the current booter is Maxwell....
I raised the idea in the room and the booting doubled.
And anyone who believes a priest would bring maxwell into the church is dill. The guy is a liar, and a miscreant.
_CIA
3 posts to Dumbass in a row
Wow, you're Good!
Have you got a problem with New Zealand people?
Did one fuck your mother? Familytree?
Bogwise, is that near the university of Woolaballoo where you won your degree, and
sheep dipping certificate from a medley of professor Bruces?
Maxwell'...No shit sherlock! LMFAO
c02p__
Ah...so you are in NZ genius?
_CIA
Yup...you lie through your teeth to anyone because you think thats the answer to life?
is that near the university of Woolaballoo where you won your degree
Again....it's from a song you sad Mofo.:))
Now off you go and call me a booter again and pretend to know where and what my life consists of..
Fucking idiot..
c02p__
See ya on the rebound fucker!
Dude!
Just pick the pink card
It's Totally Not Hard!
Yoink!
Woolloomooloo
_CIA
So what have we learnt this month?
Corp is actually the guy in the goatse.cx image. This internet celebrity has been a right of passage for thousands of youngsters hoping to see high art on the internet.
_CIA
sorry...rite of passage, not right of passage...either way, it is a significant passage which was celebrated in cell block B.
_CIA
cia was deeply involved in that right or rite of passage. Having gone through it the week before
No, you are!
CiGay, the speaker of profound bullshit and the most idiotic nonsense. Waving his magic wand around and sprinkling fairy dust as he goes, cast as many spells as you can, you'll never rid your ass of the scars.
___________________________________
Bro, me thinx "Bogwise" is the little room in CiGaylord's apartment where the lummox squeezes out all his ideas, thank the lord the smell is lost in translation.
Cheerz!
I had to google goatse.cx image cause at first i didn't know what it was, but now
remember seeing the picture a couple of years ago, i think some sick fuck sent it to me...maybe it was you gaylord.
goatse
A disgusting picture of a man stretching his anus extremely wide.
I am just wondering how you are able to remember what it was called :))
c02p__
Bro..
I think Bogwise is a town in Ireland, inhabited by a small community of pig fuckers and ass bandits from the Murphy klan, transported to the penal colonies
for knob gobbling and bestiality, in the 1850's.
Now Baron von Goatse, if you look really hard at the image, somewhere up there you will see amarillo_jeannie.
_CIA
LMFAO Baron von Goatse
Your browsing habits are questionable cia, mens asses and seeing women in them?
Like i have told you before, you are about as catholic as a hunk of gay dog shit.
You do not accept protestants, and you hate women.
You think you are an inquisitor from the 15th century
and a savior of yahoo room protocol as you see it.
You are a gay little man, with a gay little life, who is too damn scared to show the real you...
You attack most women you come in contact with, Crashy and Ruby being the latest victims..
Crashy told you on voice that you are a misogynist and a homosexual
You made Ruby feel like shit after abusing her for an hour and she left, 'hell i don't even get on with Ruby, but she doesn't need a gay Melbourne neddy smith
trying to rape her intellect.
YOU are GAY 'CIA, admit it, and move on, Stop trying to be Machismo, and release the femininity within..
Then go buy a fuckin dress ya faggot cunt!
HTML and Voice supplied....
c02p__
Funny, I dont think anyone in Texas would know who Neddy Smith is.....however, if the subject were a little closer, say Bogwise, NZ, then you might know.
_CIA
whether i know who neddy smith is or not is unimportant, i also know who Martin Bryant is, and Ned Kelly.
Go google Australian Bushrangers
Don't have to be an Einstein to to do that there son.
What is an issue is..
What you believe women are.
Why do you attack them?
Why do you hate women?
Why not admit you are GAY.
Oh and i forgot, it's Van not Von, Dutch origin and all.
LMFAO.....
co2p__
crazy_irish_brat_angel: anam gets booted a hell of a lot poor guy
anam_cara34: Amy I dont care
crazy_irish_brat_angel: Anam I wish they would stop it
belleatchantry: well he needs to watch what he says amy, then maybe he wouldn't attract the attention of the booter
belleatchantry: lol ours have their own wealth elmo, Queen Elizabeth is the richest woman in the world
no she aint by a long chalk u stupid cunt. its the loreal woman, cos shes worth it.
LMFAO ur skanky queen lives off the people
belleatchantry: nobody would ask you if you were into bdsm, they wouldn't know unless you said it
belleatchantry: bears its bondage, discipline, and sado masochism
belleatchantry: he goes to parties and orgies where they do that
belleatchantry: I had to google it to know wolf, you are such a liar
belleatchantry: I had no clue what it was
LMFAO bellea needs a good ass whippin, da fucken ole spinster
buttinzki: well.. I will tell brothers poh that I was nice to you, S\amantha, and you ridiculed me.
buttinzki: but I will get credit for being a nice man, I am sure.
quinlan31: boo fucking hoo
unix_tigerr: well...there are a couple of places opening up in my harem if you want to quietly put the word around Sam.
aq_aqs_sandbox: around where, the ox watering hole?
samantha.2005: tony I think butt will like to join
buttinzki: okay
cats5403: =)) aqua
those last 3 are re-prints....someone must be suffering unrequited love for buttin and belle, and I. Never mind, sit there at the computer in your grimy Y-fronts, love will come and find you my Quixotoc friend!
_CIA
Dear Baron von Goatse,
I read with interest your application for village idiot of the All Bogwise county fare.
Response to this advertisment has been strong, but unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion for the following reasons...
1) You mis-spelled your own name on the application, which you might think is helpful for a village idiot, but the committee felt you would have too much trouble filing your timesheets.
2) You failed to shower on the morning of the interview, and when asked about the overpowering smell it turns out you havent showered in 2009, and the committee felt that this is not the image of a village idiot appropriate for Bogwise.
3) The fact that your current life partner was a three legged dog was also considered by the committee as a little too controversial for the Bogwise promotional effort.
4) You inability to tie shoelaces was also considered a negative as the committee was unprepared to pay for advanced show lace tying classes.
5) The fact that you tried to offer a headjob to the chairman during the interview was finally considered an inappropriate interview technique.
We apopreciate your interest in the position, and wish you every luck in the future.
Bogwise promotional committee, NZ.
_CIA
This comment has been removed by the author.
hahahahahaha _CIA
On the other hand, Baron von Goatse is indeed a true full fledged, dull witted Texan village idiot. A man with a ten gallon hat and a shot glass mind, just like the previous incumbent, one G W Bush who went on to be Chief Idiot of the USA. Working on a part time basis, and capable of uttering completely meaningless sentences to passers by, of making completely inane and ridiculous statements whilst disturbing people with his tourettes tic, idiotic actions and aggressive behaviour prove that in these respects at least, Baron von Goatse is world class.
__LWG
Dominica is in chat drunk at 10 in the morning Australia time. I will pray for her and now I leave her to God. Disgusting.
Well...it is now midday and I logged in to a Dom free room! Allah Akbar!
_CIA
CIA you are also an abuser of alcohol. You are unable to stop at just one or two. I do so wish you would not drink so much. Youre no better than Dominica. I continue to pray for you.
<< Home