Monday, September 01, 2008

September 2008


This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.
Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!
(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

183 Comments:

Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Sorry for the delay, here are the posts for September that were posted to August...


___________________________________

Anonymous Anonymous said...

c02p024710n_51n: what do you think the name corporation sin means?

errrrr...... retard?

9/01/2008 02:28:00 AM
Delete

___________________________________

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha

c02p024710n_51n: what do you think the name corporation sin means?

errrrrrrrrrr.............mongoloid turd burgler?

9/01/2008 02:31:00 AM
Delete

___________________________________

Anonymous corp said...

I see i still got my anon fan club here... well i guess you have a name to attack eh?

Ask Marcus what it means.....hes a knowall.
And on that note, i'll see you pussy mutha fuckas in the room.....errrrr yeah riiiiight :))
fuckin' pullthru's

9/01/2008 06:26:00 AM
Delete

___________________________________

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a4_blog: justme I notice you have no pic on your profile,, are you ashamed of how u look?
a4_blog: hey aqua
a4_blog: perhaps justme you are gay, as in homo sexual is this why u have no picture>

lmao as opposed to sammies profile pic? hahahahaha 55 pretending to be 25 lmao. Show us yer pic sammie u ugly old hag =))

9/01/2008 08:21:00 AM
Delete

___________________________________

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dianes just an ole lady leave her alone. she has got problems you dont no about. i think its throat cancer

9/01/2008 08:47:00 AM
Delete
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go Sam .... giving justme a taste of his own medicine .... that is exactly what justme has said to a number of people in chat, regarding their profile pic .. justme had it coming .. hahahaha

9/01/2008 08:50:00 AM
Delete

___________________________________

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cowabunga_dude2005: wabbit, lol...poh is trying to boot me but it won't work..

wabbbittt2000: cow hes been trying to boot me all day

wabbbittt2000: hes still trying

cowabunga_dude2005: poh is using a different program..which is failing him

wabbbittt2000: he thought he did it yesterday to me because i switched names

cowabunga_dude2005: poh is crying..that's why he isn't saying anything..time for him to get out the Ben Gay

wabbbittt2000: so hes sitting there with his face all screwed up screaming to himself" BUT IT WORKED YESTERDAYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!

9/01/2008 09:03:00 AM
Delete

___________________________________

Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps a4 blog sammY you are old, as in really fucking old, is this why u have no picture> hahahahahahahahahahahaa

9/01/2008 11:55:00 AM
Delete

___________________________________

Anonymous sam said...

poor bugger you seem to be so bothered by my age, next b/d I will send your some cake, but you will need to send me a gift :))

9/01/2008 12:42:00 PM
Delete

9/01/2008 01:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how fucking old u are bitch. Dominica and I are real close, lmfao. I,ll send u a fucking bar of soap and a scrubbin brush, u OLD scat skank. LMAO

9/01/2008 02:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how fucking old u are bitch. Dominica and I are real close, lmfao. I,ll send u a fucking bar of soap and a scrubbin brush, u OLD scat skank. LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YEAH HOW CLOSE?
YOU FUCKIN COCK BREATHING WANK MAGGOT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY I CANT STOP FUCKIN LAUGHIN HERE..

SONNY....IM ME AND TELL ME HOW CLOSE YOU ARE...HWHAWHAWHAHW
YER FUCKIN SAD SACK OF SHIT!!

9/01/2008 02:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u bin drinkin again corpse? or eatin sammY,s shit? lmfao u fucking wank stain u got da hots for sammY,s gray pubes? u fucking mongoloid retard HAWHAWHAWHAWHAW

9/01/2008 03:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my my my my!!!! Someone sure appears to be jealous of sam....otherwise they wouldn't be so consumed with obsessing about her profile pic and her age

9/01/2008 04:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW.....Dominica and I are real close

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMFAO

9/01/2008 06:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c02p024710n_51n: what do you think the name corporation sin means?

errrr...needle dick?

9/01/2008 09:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buttinzki....from now on yer name is....
wait for it...

Butta_loo, Butta_loo

You slurpy fucker

Get some better retorts ya panty sniffing freak,
Yer fuckin' embarassing

9/01/2008 09:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shupac_taker: i really dont understand why people wanna control a "chat " room with booting

9/01/2008 10:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poh tries to boot chatters because he is a control freak, trouble is the stupid fuck dont have any control at all

9/02/2008 01:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

barjonah1: The only laid I know is the bricks in my yard

9/02/2008 01:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol at barjonah, I can believe that, there is nothing human about her to warrant human behavior!

9/02/2008 04:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

james_lee451: good looking male looking for sex lolbut dont tell my wife ok

james_lee451: you dont have the money to paid my for sex l cost 20.000 pounds per night

celtic1pilgrim: oh my the dirty old druken perv is back
celtic1pilgrim: girlies watch james
celtic1pilgrim: he is one sick puppy
celtic1pilgrim: with any luck he will crawl back under his stone

9/02/2008 08:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/01/2008 04:50:00 PM rofl you idiot. Who would be jealous of sam? lmfao shes as old as dirt and sounds like a 60 a day throat cancer patient. she slurs her words alla da time, proof shes also a pathetic aussie alcoholic
jealous? hahahahahaha u gotta be jokin hahahahaha

9/02/2008 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....who would be jealous of sam? well only the jackass who continually posts about sam, her age etc etc....something tells me the world's less brighter then a bulb can't see what is in front of its nose

9/02/2008 01:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"something tells me the world's less brighter then a bulb can't see what is in front of its nose"

What the fuck does that mean, moron? Less brighter? Then? FFS your grammar and spelling leave much to be desired. Go back to school, idiot.

9/02/2008 03:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ronovich: Jesusfreak is smart

jesusfreakstreet: rono . . . i like to think of myself as an idiot savante.

9/02/2008 06:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO....the "idiot" appears to be the one who has no clue that "world's less brighter then a bulb can't see what is in front of its nose" is insult to the intelligence level .....me think the one complaining needs to return to school

9/02/2008 07:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now now children behave.

9/02/2008 11:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sammY showed me her twat on cam. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyukkkkkkkkkkkkk gray pubes puuuuuuukkkeeeeeeee
sionara fuckers hahahahhaa

9/03/2008 03:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: I wonder when YAHOO would decide to open a STRIP TEASE CHAT ROOM for girls who enjoyed showing their naked bodies.

justme61934: i hope Yahoo do so so that these women who come here would have their own rooms without disrupting the chat in this Catholic Chat room

9/03/2008 08:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme, in his own cock-eyed way" may have hit on something there regarding the strip-tease room ... (for once in his life)

9/03/2008 08:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh19: Well, number one, I don't lie.
vengeful_poh19: Number two, I do NOTHING to other "roomies" they do it themselves.
vengeful_poh19: Number three, b00ting is a public service, but sometobdy will always whine about it.

>>> it took tard boi 10years to learn to count 3

9/03/2008 01:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh19: I am just a nobody

you got that right

9/03/2008 01:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh19: I always find a fight, whether I look or not, inside...

insideman73: Dont pick one with me

insideman73: Thats a Warnning

vengeful_poh19: And that was one warning you should not have made, inside...

insideman73: Oh is it

kentuckypeg2004: inside,I always just come in here and not know what they are talking about and say something

9/03/2008 01:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg2004: I have 5 minutes, and then I have to leave

earnesib: peg, do I dare ask you where you are going when you leave in 5 minutes??

vengeful_poh19: . o O ( I see somebody is back in his Y!Mfight...."the UNBOOTABLE" version.... )

kentuckypeg2004: I hate that program, it is so complicated

kentuckypeg2004: down to the rabbits to clean their cages

vengeful_poh19: . o O ( cleaning rabbit cages is complicated? )

9/03/2008 03:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crystal_rayne_starr: <-----animal lover

earnesib: crystal, me tooo especially after they are properally cooked, prepared and place on the dinner table

crystal_rayne_starr: <----animal rights activist

kentuckypeg2004: earn, crystal is part of pita,I do not think she goes for eating innocent animals

earnesib: <---- believes in animal rights to be served at dinner time

9/03/2008 03:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

barjonah1 (9/3/08 6:16:19 PM): Peace be with you Marcus.

peterpaul_catholicrusader (9/3/08 6:16:56 PM): women need a lot of iron because of their cycles

peterpaul_catholicrusader (9/3/08 6:17:22 PM): Not only do I want to think of it, I want to suck the juice out of those cotton holders

9/03/2008 06:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks as though barkus is loosing supporters... him and danger have not been getting along.......

9/03/2008 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!! crystal_rayne_starr: "Downs Syndrome" another way of saying "drooling, shitting in its pants retard that could have been easily disposed of."

what a fucked up thing to say

9/04/2008 12:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brighteyes142: she needs to stay in aleska

quas_primas: Where is "Aleska"?



Aleska is part of north Amorica

9/04/2008 12:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justme hit on something? The only thing he hits on is the women, and as for suggesting the porn bots have their own room, who are they gonna solicit then, each other? Get real, dumbass. Why the fuck do you think they troll the rooms?

9/04/2008 01:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

locopinoythegreat: i'd consider going fascist if i get to be the leader

9/04/2008 03:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kocher_issa2003: once upon a time I had moustache!


uuuuuuuuuuurm that was a turd ring from buttmunching

9/04/2008 03:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in response to

9/04/2008 12:19:00 AM

crystal_rayne_starr: "Downs Syndrome" another way of saying "drooling, shitting in its pants retard that could have been easily disposed of."



THIS DESCRIBES CRYSTAL TO THE TEE ... CRYSTAL IS A "DROOLING, SHITTING IN ITS PANTS, LYING SACK OF CRAP THAT COULD HAVE BEEN EASILY DISPOSED OF."

9/04/2008 08:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/04/2008 01:13:00 AM

you missed the whole fucken point, never mind it's way over your head

9/04/2008 09:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy: trying to correct educated, will just make her bark back

Kathy: better just treat her with kindess and compasstion

educated_lady_0202: kathy.,..,lol...you need to practice what you preach

Kathy: you need to practice becoming holy

Kathy: her poor husband

Kathy: guess she can't argue with him, so she takes it out on us

Kathy: the catholics

9/06/2008 07:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: Lucy, where is your negro poh?
buttinzki: welcome home, Lucy

buttinzki: he has been so excited about seeing you

9/07/2008 02:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: poh must have been overwhelmed with emotion

buttinzki: he really missed you lucy

buttinzki: he'd count the days before you were expected back

buttinzki: I am not j/k

buttinzki: I think he is screwed now.. cause of software issues

buttinzki: with his booting, etc

buttinzki: he is probably desperately trying to get into the room

buttinzki: poor poh
buttinzki: tough shit though, with all his booting software

buttinzki: now he is hosed

buttinzki: cannot see his prized Lucy

buttinzki: I'll bet it is his boot software

buttinzki: screwing him up

9/07/2008 04:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kocher_issa2003: attention please!! all married ladies go to bed, hubbies are desparetly waiting!

9/07/2008 04:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

desparetly?

this fucking idiot says he teaches english

9/07/2008 06:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: hi Chad my ex

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: I had a big dream with Chad

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Chad - You were in sexy lingery

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Chad you had hairy legs

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Oh CHAD

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Chad dont leave me

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Chad you are the guy of my dreams

Chad Kristian: Franky please refrain from propositions

9/07/2008 07:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

earlier marcus was sputtering on mic something about him and dangergirl being at odds with one another and yammering about how even though they are fighting he still respects her and bla bla bla ... evidently dangergirl hasn't flat out disagreed with him, since he hasn't called her the "C" word YET

9/07/2008 07:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: my wife doesn't like being called my niggah

buttinzki: she just told me, it is too close to bizarre

9/07/2008 07:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!! buttinzki is too close to bizarre period.

9/08/2008 12:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 9/07/2008 07:38:00 PM
if marcus did call her the "C" word it would be one of the few things the useless lump of moose dung ever got right

9/08/2008 05:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki is lucky that his wife hasn't woken him up in the morning with a baseball bat upside his head

9/08/2008 08:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"something tells me the world's less brighter then a bulb can't see what is in front of its nose"

I don't get it either. What I do get is that the person who posted that statement is illiterate and has a poor grasp of grammar and spelling. As for intelligence levels? Hers seems to be on par with that of a common garden snail. So while she continues to laugh her ass off, I'll just shrug my shoulders and say..... "she's gotta be a yank".

9/08/2008 12:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, R

9/08/2008 12:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzkis wife wakes up every morning with his baseball bat proddin her ass

9/08/2008 02:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evidently dangergirl hasn't flat out disagreed with him, since he hasn't called her the "C" word YET


Don't count on it ever happening, she won't cross the last person in chat who has anything to do with her.

9/08/2008 05:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

idahomilitia: that black man will never win, the Masons insist
idahomilitia: they'll have him wacked before he ever gets sworn in
idahomilitia: Masons haven't succeeded in keeping blacks out of the white house for all these years just to fail us now

this guy is dangerous, he got a gun and he is racist, watch out for the KKK

9/09/2008 02:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh17: Tossed you 3 times.

vengeful_poh17: I'm bored with that.

myrubberduck: a'a'

myrubberduck: a

myrubberduck: a

vengeful_poh17: Oh, you say lock your name next?

vengeful_poh17: Do you beg it?

myrubberduck: i am still here.

vengeful_poh17: myrubberduck: joined the Room 1:42:56 PM

vengeful_poh17: He sure rejoins the room a lot

vengeful_poh17: myrubberduck: joined the Room 1:42:56 PM

vengeful_poh17: myrubberduck: joined the Room 1:42:56 PM

vengeful_poh17: myrubberduck: joined the Room 1:42:56 PM

vengeful_poh17: Enough of this fun......

vengeful_poh17: it's BREAK TIME!

myrubberduck: if i was out of the room......... i could not be putting those a in here

myrubberduck: a

myrubberduck: a

myrubberduck: a

myrubberduck: a

myrubberduck: a

9/09/2008 03:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh17: You are wanking, now, opus....

opus_dei_333: Poh.... I never did understand the word "wanking"....

vengeful_poh17: . o O ( masturbating )

he would know

9/10/2008 07:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i c poh managed to get back online after being locked down by buttinzki

9/11/2008 03:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i c this sewer of a blog is finally dying,,,,,,,,, haw haw

9/11/2008 04:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya want some spam, cuntz?

9/11/2008 04:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nuthin worse than a dead "CUNT" mate
Lol @ spam
Ha Ha ha....
CCCP :))

9/11/2008 06:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only the most clueless, spoiled and feckless slackers and retards could sit at a computer terminal in the freest, most prosperous nation on Earth and nurture this bs blog. Just amazing really. People like you are useful only as organ donors. At least youd be doing something for ''the masses''
haw haw

9/11/2008 07:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whaddaya call a pitbull wiv lipstick?,,,, sammY :)) where the fuck is she? in the pound again? lmao

9/11/2008 09:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

littlebit_62000: Well, I was an english dressage rider for years, so I went to the contests in Kentucky

9/11/2008 09:36:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

vagina_pohng likes to make eez hillbilly self about as welcome as a foreskin at a bar mitzvah!

9/11/2008 09:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i c this sewer of a blog is finally dying,,,,,,,,, haw haw

9/11/2008 04:33:00 AM



if this blog is finally dying, why is this tard posting on it at 4:30 in the morning?

9/11/2008 10:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dr_marcus_child_gynocologist: sure, I smoke at work

dr_marcus_child_gynocologist: Boaty, call me at our secret number!!!

dr_marcus_child_gynocologist: I only listen to the CBC radio here in Toronto

dr_marcus_child_gynocologist: on phone w/boat

9/11/2008 10:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol wanker poo finally made it back after unravelling his wires, poor pathetic fool shouldnt get on the mic, that dreadful hillbilly speak just confirms what most people know, he is truly a dumbass prick. No, I shouldnt say that, a prick is useful. Do yourself a favour poo, keep of the mic sunshine, I always feel so embarassed for you, everybody knows you got six toes and no teeth, dont keep bringing it to our attention.

9/11/2008 11:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonytard 9/11/2008 10:00:00 AM said:::
''if this blog is finally dying, why is this tard posting on it at 4:30 in the morning?''
you fucking stupid cunt. do you fucking seriously fucking think its 4 fucking 30 in the morning all over the fucking world. Not where i live, it aint,lmao. shut yer piehole before any more crap flies out. ROFLMFAO. You 24 carat RETARD. haw haw

9/11/2008 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/11/2008 11:54:00 AM

lol you responded so that means that you keep up what is posted on this blog ... you sit on your little computer stool and by candlelight in your mud hut in Bumscrew, Egypt turn on your dialup internet...so listen up fuckface, you are an angry little gnome with absolutely nothing to look forward too, reading this blog is the highlight to your day LOLOLOLOL

9/11/2008 07:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: I own a human gun between my legs

trkdriver_04: franky too bad it shoots blanks

9/11/2008 07:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anubis_hoodie: ITS COOL CORPS, YOU ALL KEEP IT INTERESTING
anubis_hoodie: CHAT WOULDNT BE AS FUN WITHOUT YA
anubis_hoodie:
DIRTY DUMPSTER FAN

9/12/2008 03:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bumscrew, Egypt turn on your dialup internet..

fer fucksakes!!!!!! how the fuck didya know I wuz in Egypt???????

lol and you responded. Just shows ya have fuck all else to do but keep up with the shit in the dumpster. Second only to sniffin yer own shit, this blog has ta be the highlight of your day.LOLOLOLOL
BTW it's "to", not "too" ya fucking ignorant whore. I look forward to an improvement in your spelling, fuckwit. haw haw

Yours sincerely

Egypt

9/12/2008 04:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwww...........who wants to even think about where and when poofter franky shoots his gun.

9/12/2008 05:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: wait til poh gets here to boot me and others

c02p024710n_51n: poh is vegetation

alien_turdbomb32007: that asshole still comes in here?

quinlan31: alien, of course he does, dumbasses in here can't get enough of him

alien_turdbomb32007: oh ffs
amarillojeannie: he boots for God alien

alien_turdbomb32007: is he still hot for lucy?

quinlan31: alien, is butt still a dumbass?
alien_turdbomb32007: what an excuse

amarillojeannie: he so much as said it last week alien

amarillojeannie: he is worse than butt concerning lucy

c02p024710n_51n: yah, when lucy is here the cock gobbling homo ass much is here licking her slippers


roflmfao, any time of day youll find the reTURDS obsessin over poh. heeefuckinlarious =)) LOLOLOLOL

9/12/2008 07:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trkdriver_04: quin likes anything edible

quinlan31: lrh, trk left after making his nasty comment about me

LOLOL poor fat quinnY =)) have a triple chocchip cookie hahaha

9/12/2008 07:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alien_turdbomb32007: sam is a drunken trollop

hell yeah, da troof at last LOLOLOL

9/12/2008 07:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/12/2008 04:32:00 AM


LOLOLOLOLOLOL the nasty little gnome is still responding on the "blog that is finally dying" ... what a dogshit licker LOLOLOLOLOL

9/12/2008 09:57:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

vagina_pohng & little_white_wank need to define their comparative roles. I'd suggest poh needs to let white_wank know of his preference as a giver. It appears white_wank has taken the liberty of performing the bronzeye on poh. Hell maybe poh is cool with it but given the tards propensity to brown nose others, a person could be forgiven for thinking he was out of his comfort zone.

9/12/2008 10:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg2004: I went to a Dr, Richard Anthony in Ohio. He is one of the top notch neurologist, in the world

kentuckypeg2004: I know he helped me a lot

myrubberduck: you don't need a neurologist...............you need thorazine

9/12/2008 03:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: Jus have you been hearing about the Dept of Interior's oil and sex scandal? Wonder what Sag would have to say about that. They are all Bushits

cerebralconnect: I mean Bushites

quin_fidel: cerebral, you can probably go into room 2 and ask her, avoid the speculation

Chad Kristian: nope don't call sag in here

Chad Kristian: she will bring her army of filopino rosary warriors

9/13/2008 07:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trkdriver_04: i am so glad quin is an expert on everything but some baptist churches have a full service on sat night maybe she should do some research, you are good at eating quin stick to what you are good at

quinlan: saturday night is when baptists pretend not to know each other at the liquor store

9/14/2008 09:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saturday night is when quin dives headfirst into a tub of lard

9/14/2008 09:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

flippylovesthebeach: I haven't been to mass in a while. just moved to the DC area and am afraid of going into a "gay" catholic church. silly huh?

flippylovesthebeach: there are tons of them out here! openly gay men going to mass and sitting with their partners. i know i shouldn't judge, but i'm not that comfortable with it yet. i may never be

9/14/2008 11:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

responcible, roflmfao

9/15/2008 03:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buttinzki: somebody f**ing emailed my parish priest

Buttinzki: I changed parrishes after that

Buttinzki: I was very pissed that he was so stupid

Butt, what about your own stupidity?

9/15/2008 06:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osmo: belle nope, poh bit lil' wigga and she take dump in blog, me eat there and so does corp sometimes

ahhhhh so dats how dem get food. Dem eatz shit. lmfao,,,,,

9/16/2008 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osmo: why would you want to show the ips of all yer visitors?
belleatchantry: no one will want to visit a site that takes personal information
vengeful_poh19: what belle is too stupid to know, as she lies and bears false witness, is EVERY WEBSITE takes the very same information...
belleatchantry: no it does not poh, you are a liar

belleatcunt,,, lmfao u stupid beotch. roflmfao,, are u so fucking dumb u dont know omosois boi takes everyones ips???? roflmfao


FFS mine is

xx. 2.199.150

ASK OMOSOIS BOI,,, LMFAO,, HE POSTED IT HAW HAW =))
i eez steel waiteengg fer da abuse team to keek my azzzzzzzz,, lmfao

9/16/2008 11:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not hard to figure out who emailed your previous parish Butt. I thought you smarter than that.

9/16/2008 01:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah there are a couple of chatters, who have nothing going for them, women who take a giddy, shrewish, shameful delight in emailing and/or reporting people to their parish priests or bishops, etc.,,, buttinzki and others too bad you guys weren't discreet about your personal lives, the shrews were able to track down your parish to try to make trouble

9/16/2008 02:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucyfurlivess: I got a citation and Now I have more ribbons than sea biscuit!!




and she smells like sea biscuit

9/16/2008 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/16/2008 01:03:00 PM

quinlard is a serial trouble maker. it has confessed to e mailing peter ghinellis parish in the past. its a snake. tell it nothing

9/16/2008 05:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see poo is following the lead of the repulsive marcus in the way he insults women and refers to them as cunts et al, maybe he should be reminded of his resemblance to the toronto mouth next time he is seen to criticize him.

9/17/2008 05:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poh is marcus 35 years on and without a brain

9/17/2008 08:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the "toronto mouth" LOLOLOLOLOL

9/17/2008 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck that poo is an ugly motherfucker, only a mother could love that. Combined with the special needs its definitely an incest casualty.

9/17/2008 01:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan: I'd love to live on the gulf....year 'round

sail_close: its toooo hot and muggy down there quin in my opinion

quinlan: sail, humdity brings out my natural body wave

9/17/2008 08:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh29: ANYWAY---have a good evening, solution--and get to bed in a reasonable time---won't be able to be on here, much, soon!

9/18/2008 01:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, looks like the mighty poopoo has the Final Solution for us, a secret nuker to blast us all outta chat! ha ha ha ha ha ha what a fucking idiot!

9/18/2008 04:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan: sail, humdity brings out my natural body wave

crystal_rayne_starr: quinlan, whales know all about natural body waves. Are you a big woman?

9/18/2008 05:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh29: lucita, wherefore art thou, my luff??? ---howls at the moon

9/18/2008 02:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy_independence_day franky: I am going to leave this room saying Good bye to my chatters friends who were good during these years of fun and learning

happy_independence_day_franky: I will start the ritual of leaving the room

maraleah_catholic_christian: Is there a leaving the room ritual???

q_says_deo_vividus: Yes, Mara you must hop on one leg while turning around three times before you leave.

9/18/2008 05:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

toom_christ: im jakarta city..

cialovesyou: you? Jakarta?

cialovesyou: I had a girlfriend there

cialovesyou: nice girl

toom_christ: wht happend?

cialovesyou: it didn't work out, she kept breaking my balls

cialovesyou: she got robbed in Jakarta....she was a Sulawesi girl...chinese origin.

cialovesyou: she got into a taxi once

cialovesyou: and it was a set-up

cialovesyou: another man got in with a pistol

cialovesyou: and she was robbed

9/18/2008 06:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

larryjalarry: CRYSTAL AINT A TRUE.........INDIAN........SHE DONT EAT BUFFALO MEAT......THE STAPLE FOR INDIANS FOR 10000 YRS

9/18/2008 11:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

out of a room of 32 chatters 7 are saying the rosary, holding it to ransom, 25 have them ignored and are listening to bidbuddy1231's music
well done cia, you must be proud,
no wonder people hate catholics

9/19/2008 05:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/19/2008 05:29:00 AM

u forgot to mention, one chatter is bitching about it. well done asshole, you must be proud.

9/19/2008 07:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

earnesib: justme, how beautiful it would be if sex solicitors was real people as oppose to bots, so that we may share with them the love of God

justme61934: I agree with you Mentor. they are teaching us to be peeping toms.

earnesib: just, only if we listen

justme61934: perhaps they thought the lesser covering they have and the more skin they exposed, they became attractive.

justme61934: and they are like matches. STRIKE ANYWHERE.

justme61934: I guess God has a purpose in allowing them here. Perhaps God is testing us guys if we are no longer lustful.

9/19/2008 08:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

j8damerican: justme...are you addressing anyone or are you just going on about this sexual stuff for your own perverse reasons?
j8damerican: UMMM,,,I am not a "sex solicator"

jstme61934: ? j8damerican: May I ask if you are with them or you are with us? is your parth towards Heaven or you want it NON STOP down HELL?

j8damerican: I just want to know why every post of yours is about sexual stuff...I don't have speakers so I was just wonderring if you were addressing someone in particular

j8damerican: ..I guessed you missed the point of my question justme...it's ok...continue with your perverse posts dude...lol

9/19/2008 09:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucyfurlivess: I can get that unpleasant feeling without the booze

lucyfurlivess: NO i don't drink any alcohol

lucyfurlivess: yeah Ive woken up before with two black eyes

lucyfurlivess: and a swollen face

lucyfurlivess: so I know it must be similar

9/19/2008 07:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 5.29, that has to be the most dumbass of dumbass comments. You merely prove the point that the room is NOT held to ransom, those not wishing to listen to rosary ignore the participants and listen to music, so, everyone gets what they want, which fact appears to be quite clear to everyone but you. I suggest you go off and try to think of something else to whine about, wait.... you dont think do you?

9/20/2008 02:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/20/2008 02:29:00 AM

well said anon. The dumbass who posted at 5.29 shot itself in the foot again. did what they wanted to. If anything, the people who hold the room to ransom on the rosary issue, are those who bitch and whine about it constantly throughout the rest of the day. 15 minutes spent praying the rosary. Five hours spent degrading rosary warriors. Makes you wonder if these bitches like aqua and quinlan are actually catholic, or just protties, trying to stir shit.

9/20/2008 04:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the rosart tAKES LONGER THEN 15MINS

9/20/2008 05:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Rosary debate is not new
Below is ab excerpt from Cia's blog catholic chat, more than 3 years ago...July - 2005.
...........................
devotee to the rosary:
1.) it is often used to divide people.
2.) the meditative aspects of the rosary are not explained.
3.) it attracts trolls. Just watch the room for the half hour before and during the rosary, and you'll see the regular trolls like lavonne show up specifically to disrupt it.
4.) I personally saw a troll tell Paige to perform fellatio on a priest when her mother had her reciting the rosary. for those of you who don't know paige, she is 6 or 7. Her mother kept her there to recite the rosary rather than remove her from the abusive situation.
Teaching our children to stand up for our faith in the face of adversity is an important lesson. Reciting a rosary in a chat room while someone is screaming abuse at you is NOT an appropriate way to teach that lesson.
5.) the leaders of the rosary have begun telling others that they are not pious enough or nice enough to recite the rosary with them. Ogra and amy have both specifically been told they don't "do" the rosary right and are not welcome. Lonewolf specifically is very critical of how others recite the rosary and has driven more than one friend of mine to tears with his harsh criticism.
6.) it creates a misconception about what the rosary is and how powerful a group rosary can be. A rosary is most powerful when you're permitted to sit back and meditate upon the mysteries. All I see are people simply hitting the up arrow to repeat a rose and an "Amen" over and over again. It simply pales in comparision to a personal rosary or a very powerful group rosary which is done in person and cheats those who are learning the rosary through chat of the power of those experiences.
7.) I have timed the rosary for a week, and it NEVER lasts 20 minutes. It typically goes from 45-60 minutes. And the chaplet, which should be 10-15, typically goes half an hour with all the added on prayers. While praying longer is never a bad thing, it is not polite to tie up the microphone for that long when the majority of the room is not in favor or the rosary being recited. Nor does it make it conducive to teaching the rosary, since attracting new devotees should not be done with an hour long rosary.
There is quite simply no good reason why the rosary can't be done in a private, invite only room. It would be quieter, less disruptive, and more reverent. the chat rosary makes a mockery of this beautiful prayer to Our Lady. All that would have to be done would be a series of announcements of "pm so-and-so for an invite to the rosary set to start at 8pm EST" and then the discussion of what the rosary is could begin. Any newcomers to our faith could be specifically invited to the private room to witness the rosary in a rudimentary form.
I love the rosary, but I am very saddened by the chat rosary. It takes Our Lady's gift to us and tramples on it.
1:02 PM
Anonymous said... to the comment above yes many agree with you that is why there is so many 'reg' chat people who leave the room,
7:39 PM

9/20/2008 07:22:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

anon: 9/20/2008 07:22:00 AM

Great response...
Fantastic...
Awesome...
Did I mention I liked what you posted?

Unfortunately time has demonstrated the fact that "Chat Rosary Nazis" are unwilling to hold the rosary in a room by invitation. Instead they choose to exercise their egos and in doing so, turn the event into a complete charade.

9/20/2008 09:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the excerpt from cias blog was from a person who made a comment, it is not the view of the majority of the posters there, or the view of the author of the blog. All commentors had the right to their own view.

9/20/2008 11:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

prayer is good wherever it is offered

9/20/2008 12:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROOM 2...


traltech: i wonder if the chat recordists are in?

traltech: They're all in my bin too.

traltech: Apparently so but one cannot broadcast a private conversation on the ohone though.
traltech:

traltech: Must be tough to keep that end loader clean.

traltech: Rooms 1 & 4 are the upper crust rooms!

traltech: You need an end loader in here though.

9/20/2008 01:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah well...tral was definitely on the end of the queue when the brains were handed out, some people shouldnt have access to a computer

9/20/2008 01:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
prayer is good wherever it is offered

9/20/2008 12:46:00 PM

GOOD prayer is good, you are exactly right.

Prayer said in the name of pride or bullying is never good-ever. Seems Jesus said something about that.

9/20/2008 02:21:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anonymous: 9/20/2008 11:15:00 AM

I for one understood that the post was a re-post originally placed as a comment on cialovesyou's blog. It was not my intention to cloud the issue, however if this happened I am truly sorry. I honestly thought the re-poster had done an excellent job of retrieving pertinent information and was congratulating them for taking the time. I also happen to concur wholeheartedly with the content and it is this bias that may have contributed to my negligence.
So let me say...
After examining my response to the re-post I can understand how some people may think I was declaring it (the re-post) to be by the hand of cia himself. Please except my apology as this was not my intention.

Cheers!

9/20/2008 07:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

accept

9/20/2008 08:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

catholicteacher: katts..it's me.....Father Guido!

katts_lepeech: you are a trickster

katts_lepeech: we all love you daddy guildo

9/20/2008 09:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

donveau: any fems from the Philipines in this room?

quinlan: doni, room 2

Chad Kristian: ask for sag..........she has filipino women on a leash

9/20/2008 09:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katts_lepeech: mental susan and stalking stingu abuse and then pray

katts_lepeech: the old whore was knocked down from it's perch in it tree hut


atts_lepeech: it's good the alpha ape was exposed

katts_lepeech: susan you dirty slut ,

katts_lepeech: yes ,mental susan is MENTAL SLUT "

katts_lepeech: YES MENTAL SUSAN SUCK SAUSAGE ON ITS KNEES EVEN IN CHURCH
atts_lepeech: WE KNOW THAT MENTAL SUSAN

katts_lepeech: mental susan how did you find buck teeth wordsmiths teeth down on you

katts_lepeech: it would mutilate anyones privates ,tear them to shreds

katts_lepeech: katts_lepeech: with those teeth

9/20/2008 09:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAMZA IS FROM ROOM 2 AND IS AN ACTIVE MEMBER IN SAYING THE ROSARY IN BOTH ROOM ONE AND TWO.....


ramza_aire: the pedophile is here

ramza_aire: traltech

ramza_aire: he in you bin

ramza_aire: think you can take the min pedophile tech

ramza_aire: mic

9/20/2008 10:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ramzih742000...is now saying the rosary in tagalog

lets invite katts_lepeech and all the rest of the scum from room 2 and room 4 to say the ROSARY.
lets turn it into a real "SHITFEST"

what a joke!

9/21/2008 01:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stathanasius2: well as one sheaprd said to the other shepard....

stathanasius2: I am getting the flock out of here

I know what he meant to say, the 'F' word and I'm shocked.. stath has developed a potty mouth, therefore the disgusting piece garbage should be ignored.

9/21/2008 06:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u ignored everyone who used the f word in chat, there would be about 4 people left worth talking to. suddenly youre pissed off coz stath said flock? every flocking day theres regs cussin and bitchin and youre probably one of the weaklings that laughs loudest when they do. idiot get a life

yours truly
pissed from portsmouth

9/21/2008 09:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crystal_rayne_starr: We Cherokees for OBAMA are having an Indian taco/dinner fundraiser on Oct. 1, Will be a terrific opportunity for us to help Sen. OBAMA and the people who will vote for him.

2-Stepper: crystal, will the tacos be denizen or bison?

9/21/2008 02:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sag_wa: jim you can say that of any of the members of the Security Council however, you need to know the History of each country

jim_rockford1978: I dont need to know history Mrs Sagwa to know that boms dropping on my house are bad news

jim_rockford1978: Bombs*

sag_wa: jim when was the last time a bomb dropped on your house?

crystal_rayne_starr: I've stayed in Marriot hotels.....They should be bombed

sag_wa: crystal Should you ever be in a Marriot Hotel and it gets bombed I will not feel bad since you wished it on yourself

9/21/2008 02:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crystal_rayne_starr: unleashed_texan_1946 There's a large Veteran's Medical Center here, they do a lot of good work for vets.

2-Stepper: crystal - I am my own physician .. I don't need the government or the private sector probing my body

9/21/2008 03:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/14/2008 09:17:00 AM
Saturday is when quinlard rolls herself in flour to find the wet spot

9/21/2008 03:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/08/2008 05:58:00 PM
she's isn't so bad, if she loses that fucktard marcus she will have gained a point in my book. She is the last person left to talks to him.

9/21/2008 03:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DangerGirl: I agree with franky to a point I don't think obama is the one you should be worried about

DangerGirl: mccain will make it all worse

DangerGirl: garanteed, I said it with bush and no one believed me. And I say it again

Say it all you want, you canadian, who would listen?

9/21/2008 04:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh17: he could drive his botnet right up the center of the Yahoo server IP segment.....
vengeful_poh17: POOF---no more Yahoo.

pantyhoseguy1978: yahoo is dead anyways
vengeful_poh17: If Yahoo ever breaks "in the center"--it's done for.

poh and the pantyhose guy....whatta pair, FUCKIN' HILARIOUS!
Just like the gusset of yo pantyhose eh poh?

what a useless cunt- this sack of shit is....awaits the day when some of you morons wake up to this fuckball..

wasn't the "Disk-Hammer" shit, proof enough?....He's...its.. the only one in chat who got virused by gammarays :)) gtoes to show ya what a tool it is.

c0_

9/22/2008 07:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

botnet _ wtf?

9/22/2008 07:29:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I had to laugh...

vagina_pohng was down for days on end a lil' over a week ago after contracting what he believed to be the Armageddon of all trojans.

The tool repeatedly told me that it wouldn't be long before I was unable to use my chat client, adding that the trojan had already deleted all my text files and followed it up by saying all executable and many other files would soon be erased from my system. Soon thereafter I decided to play a little joke on the tard by using another chat client to chat in the room, without delay the mong said I was unable to use the previous client because the trojan had dealt to it. I was " L O L " @ the smelly little toad as I immediately typed responses from the 1st client. He then tried to use scare tactics to take the focus away from his ineptitude by telling the room my system was infected with a virus and that other chatters would be infected simply because I was in the room.

WTF!

This idiot really does need to get new meds, the old ones are failing completely.

9/22/2008 08:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/21/2008 03:40:00 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHA anon. lmao

9/22/2008 09:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL he needs to stop posturing my love and trying to emulate you and Corp. It is somewhat pathetic that a man his age has his self esteem so low that he has to try to go to battle to outwit the both of you and the turds. What lengths a man would go to to impress the likes of Lucy and to make himself feel better. That is why I stated that you and Corp and the turds are "real" men, something that I guess he has yet to aspire to. remember who loves you!! MUAH

9/22/2008 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/22/2008 12:45:00 PM

corpsey_cunt and osmo real men? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA way to funny
do u get paid to kiss their dirty shitty asses,,, lmfao u ass lickin piece o crap =))

9/22/2008 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu all want a dumbass post............every single thing that comes out of POND's mouth is a dumbass post. and I wont even post this anonymous. She is vile and evil. You all are quick to jump on everybody else especially me for saying or doing anything you dont like but Pond will sit for hours and the only time she posts is to say something hateful about me. YOu tell me to ignore the old hag but most in here just overlook her shitty behavior. I mean I really don't want to hear ANY body say how I need to stop this or that and turn around and watch you all say NADA to the old bitch.

9/22/2008 03:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chad Kristian: I think all the piss ass behavior from both protestants and cathlics in here should be addressed

earnestib: Chad, feel free to address it

2-Stepper: sera let's start with you ... then we can address earnesib and jesusfreak

2-Stepper: is earnes still in the room, i want to address his behavior

9/22/2008 03:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo hoo y'all are a bunch of whiners. If y'all dont like chat why is y'alls signin in.

9/22/2008 11:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you can't stand the heat stay outta the kitchen... or for that matter CHAT

9/23/2008 03:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marcus_jackass_list: I'm neither liberal or conservative or green, I'm ME, MARCUS

marcus_jackass_list: maraleah, you are a jackass and will be ***ignored

9/24/2008 03:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crystal_rayne_starr: steelerspgh1 I own two farms in NE Oklahoma.

steelerspgh1: crystal.. and i have a villa on the french riveria too.. lol

proud_mary_96: steeler how odd........so Do I

9/24/2008 03:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crystal_rayne_starr: I belong to Women for OBAMA I belong to First Americans for OBAMA I belong to Cherokees for OBAMA I belong to Women Against Palin



and yet the little twit has time to spend hours in a chatroom

9/24/2008 03:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peterpaul_catholiccrusader: Boat, you better not have given my number to anyone

peterpaul_catholiccrusader: I'm getting prank calls late at night

peterpaul_catholiccrusader: and I'm unlisted





its probably his ex-girlfriends calling, to tell him what they REALLY think of him

9/24/2008 06:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ex-girlfriends? what ex-girlfriends? :))

9/24/2008 07:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

estrella60085: lalaw they are called mentally retarded

No one tell monica what her oldest snowflake calls the youngest snowflake.

9/24/2008 07:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is estrella trying to say by law they are mentally retarded? If so she is incorrect, they are now termed cognitively deficient. Someone should educate the little tramp.

9/25/2008 01:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is estrella back in the loop? I thought her husband had finally laid the law down about her dubious nocturnal activities.

9/25/2008 01:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the turds are cognitively deficient

9/25/2008 04:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh19: . o O ( If I couldn't spell, AND I had to drink, AND I was a mysoginist AND I couldn't even express two consecutive coherent sentences----I SURE as hell wouldn't come on Yahoo.... )

but but but.....you do cum on yahoo

vengeful_poh19: you have a stalker, mirroring your font, looks like, solution...

sort of like you mirror lucys, with one exception, you make yours blue, so people will think your male, but everyone knows you're a FAG

9/25/2008 07:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peterpaul_catholiccrusader: I am NEVER coming back God bless, this place is far too evil

9/25/2008 11:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: irish.... I can't wait to get back to real life and leave chat behind

evolutionist_and_creationist: Starting March 25

2/10/2008 01:54:00 PM

__________
evolutionist_and_creationist: Come march 25 I can volunteer again....be with friends more, work
again, LIVE LIFE

2/11/2008 12:13:00 PM

_________
evolutionist_and_creationist: I honestly can’t wait until I can NEVER come back to chat

4/27/2008 02:06:00 PM


___________
evolutionist_and_creationist: jus, those who can truly speak well, eventually LEAVE chat for LIFE!

evolutionist_and_creationist: As I've planned to do

5/14/2008 07:33:00 PM




AND SO ON AND SO ON

9/25/2008 05:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, we can't wait either

9/25/2008 07:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!! It's the ever popular Long Kiss Goodbye - encore number 999.

9/25/2008 08:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marcus is not going anywhere, chat is his life. If he were half as popular or well liked as he claims to be he would not spend hours in chat or he would have left a long time ago.

9/25/2008 10:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that march 25th this year, when he had his foot done, or does he mean march 25th next year? Lol, he has been leaving for seven years now, and still we get him in here spewing his Toronto tripe.

9/26/2008 01:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Now, his foot has made it hard for our Lone Ranger of chat, and his faithful sidekick Toronto..."Hi ho silver, away you stupid fucking cunt horse, I cant wait to get a new horse and leave you at the pet food factory to die sad and alone you useless horse"

9/26/2008 05:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now silver wasnt too keen on his master after this and similar tirades, but thought better of trotting all over the Lone Ranger after he explained it this way "Silver, you fucking cunt of a horse, I only react because you are such a shithouse horse....your sin is much worse because you provoke be...you will burn in hell, and I will cook marshmellows over you as your huge arse gets cooked".....having made peace in this way, the Lone Ranger and Silver went off to find Toronto...

9/26/2008 05:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that before or after he shook the dust of his success all over the retards?

9/26/2008 05:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marcus creates a quandry for himself.

He must leave chat FOREVER to be successful.

But, he MUST return to chat to tell everyone about his success.

If you ask me, his internet got turned off, and he continues to be barred from the local library.

9/26/2008 08:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the Toronto tripe" HAHAHAHA

9/26/2008 10:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: an NO pond you fucking scank cunt......I am not a drag queen

seraphimchad: and I wish you die a horrible death
ponddwellernice: :))
seraphimchad: no go back on iggy

omiljen: Chad is now a drag queen? wtf?

seraphimchad: I should ignore anybody who talks the the old skank

9/26/2008 03:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/21/2008 04:43:00 PM

Stupid americans don't

9/27/2008 11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/27/2008 11:24:00 AM

took you almost a week to respond to that stupid post.. did you wake up from your alcohol induced stupor long enough to respond? idiotic Canadians

9/27/2008 02:12:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Dumpster Updates...

Main Dumpster - Menu 01
Media Members Only - Menu 11
Dirty Random Harvest - Menu 12

9/28/2008 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumb ass LALAW was a chatter, i was not saying the law. If u dont know the whole story then but out! I can see that who ever posted that really must be overly focused on the one and only beautiful ME. HA HA!!

My husband is not my father, i do as i please!!!
bye bitches with love
ESTRELLA THE SEXY ONE

9/28/2008 11:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure you do estrella, like discussing the condition and activity of your pubic area with another male chatter, one can only feel sorry for both your husband and father, and you are mistaken if you think people consider you sexy estrella, most think of you as room skanky ho

9/29/2008 01:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful says who, Estrella, the lonely, bored, horny men in a chat room? They will do or say anything to get the women in chat to pay any attention to them and you my dear have fallen into their charms. Also, considering that the "mentally retarded" child you were referring to is your sibling one would think you would speak of him/her in a more pleasant tone, but you know what they say about assuming. Lastly this is a public forum therefore I can and will continue to post as often as I like.

9/29/2008 01:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh25: Somebody said lucita was here....but I don't see her...


cause she saw you name come into the room and left.. go stalk some other woman grandpa

9/29/2008 02:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/29/2008 01:46:00 AM poor quin. even the lonely, bored horny men in chat find her big fat lard ass a real turnoff. Jelosy comes in one color, green. quin is always green hahaha

9/29/2008 03:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh25: I am going to go machine hunting tomorrow, I melted my good file server--the Dell "tank"...

9/29/2008 04:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A pedophile called poh and a young boy are walking through the forest, and it is thundering and lightning. "This is scary." says the boy. "How do you think I feel?" says poh, "I have to walk out of these woods alone."

9/29/2008 06:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sexy to who Estrella?. It is to my understanding, from what I have heard and witnessed, that hispanic men do not tolerate the things you do. You must do all this when he is not around. You are not sexy Estrella, your an emabarassment to your mother and a 5 minute job to the lonely men in the room.

I have seen a few pictures of you that you have showed others. You are a disgusting and look and behave like a piece of white trash. If you would clean up some you would be considered pretty.

You should be more careful on what pictures you show people.
I think that you do as you please when your husband is not around. I wonder how he would feel and what he would do if he knew how you carried on. I feel terrible for your mother. I hope that you do understand that the only reason why you are tolerated is due to her.
Please do NOT misconstrue this as being jealous or envious. I would never be and have no need to be.

9/29/2008 03:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i just got back and already the gossip has started!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone in the room have a life??
What pic, i only have the ONE on my profile

9/29/2008 03:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buttinzki: Poh.. where has Lucy been?

Buttinzki: POh, where for the third time, where has your girlfriend, Lucy, been lately?

Buttinzki: me thinks poh is blatantly ignoring me

sinnersrwe: butt well u are his nemesis in the fight for lucy's attention

Buttinzki: well.. Poh couldn't handle the emotion.. and left

Buttinzki: lol

Buttinzki: haaaaa haaaa haaaa

9/29/2008 03:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: my son just introduced me to Brianna, an inflateable love doll

9/29/2008 04:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

estrella sexy, beautiful, pretty? says who? some poor child's grandpa pretending to me a teen ager? guess estrella can't get any compliments from any male then one she runs into in a chat room

9/29/2008 05:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/29/2008 03:44:00 AM
Wrong, I am not quin just someone who sees a married woman behaving like a fool. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....ahem in this case a tramp.

9/29/2008 07:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From anonymous 9/29/2008 03:20:00 PM:
I hope that you do understand that the only reason why you are tolerated is due to her.

I completely agree with that. Out of respect for Monica I will not say anything to Estrella about her deplorable behavior in chat. Monica should talk to Estrella about her behavior because it makes Monica look bad.

9/29/2008 07:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

james_lee451 hi all the sex bots man with a 12in dick here

9/30/2008 10:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh29: Well it's like this...

vengeful_poh29: you want me to play it and put it into da ROOM who it is?

vengeful_poh29: Yeah, funny thing is?

vengeful_poh29: Half those came from the turd website's JewTube thing....

vengeful_poh29: HEEE-hee

vengeful_poh29: It's mostly belleatchantry talking to sammi, the one where they disss on YOU, caddida...

gefelte_fur: I didn't know it was on jewtube...lol

vengeful_poh29: the one with them dissing on YOU wasn't on Jewtube, that's one *I* caught...

gefelte_fur: OH...lol...Poh i don't know any of them

vengeful_poh29: that one with you and me kicking BARKUS in the ballz is theirs...just for an example...

sinnersrwe: piss pot nobody cares ...ur just a stalker

sinnersrwe: your sooo lame pisspot

sinnersrwe: piss pot heres a word of advice....get a life u sad old man

9/30/2008 05:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jewtube? sounds like poh's imagination gone wild. I remember that conversation; belleachantry was not dissing lucy, belleachangry was only discussing the picture vengeful poh has on his deplorable site. Wasn't this conversation reviewed well over a month ago? Yes, it sure was; so why is vengeful poh bringing it up again? Could it be he suffers from dementia?

9/30/2008 10:36:00 PM  

<< Home