Monday, December 31, 2007

January 2008

150 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Buttinzki

1/01/2008 10:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~I love you

1/01/2008 07:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mark34443: nowadays you cant even be a sociopath without a masters

dumamou: Mark..yes, but the master's helps in body disposal

1/01/2008 10:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: I hope my wife refers to me as the boss

1/01/2008 11:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shupac_taker: cher lets argue about who here likes to argue

1/02/2008 12:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

james_lee451: boy l could do with a hoilday to get over the new year
????
james_lee451: but l start work on the 7th

james_lee451: l used too live in the west midlands
j
ames_lee451: l only 40 years old

james_lee451: l am married with a son
james_lee451: and one more on it way

1/02/2008 02:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67: some people do not have refined taste in music

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Listen to the fucked up musac this geek plays, rotflmfao

1/02/2008 04:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67*: george snagglepus
makabe67*: got on and I iggied it

1/02/2008 06:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67: be attentive to avoid certain restrooms where he might lurk

osmosis_bin_lederhosen: bro he sure aint got any balls

george.snagglepuss: hahahahaha reastrooms, noo i dont think so, no i know damn well osmo doesnt frequent yer haunts makabe

george.snagglepuss: you are the pervert here, stop projecting to use a marcusism

osmosis_bin_lederhosen: makabe is now trying to use the restroom shit he has been accused of, get yer own material makabe

buttinzki: well, maybe makabe we've helped Osmo to have a little breakthrough today

jus_1ae_noctis: makabe lurks in restrooms waiting for interesting stool samples to collect.

makabe67: really?

george.snagglepuss: jus....you got it in one

makabe67: I do not think new info will have an effect on Osmo, Buttinzki

george.snagglepuss: what a ghastly little toad you are makabe

osmosis_bin_lederhosen: buttinzki the only thing you've helped me with is to see how far yer willing to lick makabe's ass, he will complain of a tickling sensation of the tonsils soon

makabe67: Jus is another of the quality people of Catholic chat
osmosis_bin_lederhosen: bro fo sho

1/02/2008 11:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67: and so Catholic chat is now a place for psychology students to learn

makabe67: Buttinzki, my wife announced that experiment last year

makabe67: catholic chat would become a microcosm

makabe67: to show how did Hitler do it

makabe67: it is pretty complete

1/02/2008 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dnatech: the chat room bully

evolutionist_and_creationist: dna, only idiots like you think so

evolutionist_and_creationist: I prove myself right and that makes me a bully

evolutionist_and_creationist: I never pick fights

still whining like a bitch

1/03/2008 12:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

manny_da_putz: cuss, give it a try, you might find we can be frineds

woodstocke88: MANNY THE PUTZ....wow on his knees, BEGGING.....THE CUSS.........MUST BE A BLUE MOON....OR MANNY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS.....THAT BEING HE IS A PUTZ!!!

cussterd_2007: manny your a tard always have been

1/03/2008 08:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

catholicstudies2000: deaconjim, no disrespect meant (heaven forbid) but what is in it for you when you iggy someone .. i mean , what kind of thrill do you get ... is it anything like an orgasam?

1/03/2008 02:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.deaconjim: ignored bigots/trolls = aj, ali, bra, dr, evo, hau, hip, kah, mer, onc, osa, rod, teb, twi

www.deaconjim: god i love iggy

www.deaconjim: god forgive me

www.deaconjim: tee hee




..WHAT A GIRLY-MAN!

1/03/2008 06:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

twinscrappinmom: Hilarious ha ha ha ha, all gretch ever says is "a belief is not a belief and your belief is not a belief" blah

twinscrappinmom: blah blah blah

evolutionist_and_creationist: twins, stop instigating

twinscrappinmom: marcus, mind your own business, stop sticking in YOUR instigateing nose where it don't belong

evolutionist_and_creationist: twins, YOU made the comment

evolutionist_and_creationist: so shut up

twinscrappinmom: you shut up, but then, you NEVER shut up, megalomaniacs never do lol

evolutionist_and_creationist: twins, stop projecting... YOU made the first comment, and all I told you was to stop instigating, now stop

twinscrappinmom: Poor poor, victimzed Marcus

evolutionist_and_creationist: or you prove yourself to be unchristian

evolutionist_and_creationist: wrong twins

evolutionist_and_creationist: I didn't claim to be a victim
twinscrappinmom: Was I talking to you marcus????

evolutionist_and_creationist: I don't even care that you attack me.... I ask you to stop to keep the peace

twinscrappinmom: you always do, "they are always fighting with me, picking on me" constantly




THAT'S A NEW ONE,,MARCUS TELLING SOMEONE ELSE TO "KEEP THE PEACE",,MARCUS SHOULD PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES LOL

1/03/2008 06:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: mark you are fine and don't change please

amarillojeannie: other than stop leaving the door open and letting the idiots in

rain20008888: jeannie if we let those whom you said only few will remain here, for you will be one whom be included outside, so dont make that statement ok

amarillojeannie: rain your statement is so grammatically incorrect it makes no sense

amarillojeannie: i have NO IDEA what you just said

rain20008888: for you dont have that sense jeannie

amarillojeannie: but i will tell you, i have been coming in here for almost 7 years

amarillojeannie: and i won't stop now

rain20008888: coming here for that long does not make you sensible specially if you dont learn

amarillojeannie: alimex, sumalu, whoever, do you understand this statement: rain: jeannie if we let those whom you said only few will remain here, for you will be one whom be included outside, so dont make that statement ok

hollyjollysumalu: jeannie.. i guess that person doesnt iggy and doesnt want anyone else to

amarillojeannie: i think i am sort of understanding it now

amarillojeannie: my english major and grammatical background are being severely tested by the idiocy of the statement

rain20008888: if you just talk and talk , bashed and bashed, without giving reasons or suggestions, you’re more worst than not saying at all, i have been here for a year and i know whom knows and whom just say things without knowing

amarillojeannie: you still make no sense rain

amarillojeannie: and i am not in the mood to play correct the grammar and figure out the sentence

rain20008888: i know jeannie, for i understand the depth or the shallow of your understanding

amarillojeannie: he is probably from the philippines which explains

amarillojeannie: explains why he makes no sense

1/03/2008 09:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohiocatholic: had to bail for obvious reasons before, lol

ohiocatholic:the reason I bail: the initials R and J

ohiocatholic:dude thinks he is friggin' LAW on every subject

titan2270: RJ is a decent man, no need to disparage someone who is not around

1/03/2008 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gefelte_fur: ednasweet_angel.....is BUTTinzki

1/04/2008 12:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gefelte_fur: gcn....why would anyone in their right mind join the army...LOL

gefelte_fur: nice try......IM not in the army

1/04/2008 12:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gefelte_fur: sky.....i think a well placed nuke can be a sign from G-d

gefelte_fur: sky......I do not want to be the judge of this room....crosses self and laughs

gefelte_fur: is that blasphemous

1/04/2008 12:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aqs_aq_sandbox: asian go sucky sucky another dick

aqs_aq_sandbox: or your sister's cancer filled clit


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1/04/2008 10:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

karol2320022007: i am CELEBRATING THAT HILLARY FINISHED SO LOW IN THE POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE MUST BE SOME GOOD IN AMERICA!!!

karol2320022007: IOWA IS NUTS AND THE CAUCUS WAS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karol2320022007: obama's ancesters are MUSLIM, for Heaven's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karol2320022007: Huck is a HIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karol2320022007: that black man has no more charisma than a snake!!!

1/04/2008 07:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl_eh: catholic I don't dislike her, I just know she is a lunatic

karol2320022007: dang is just jealous, poor SLUT!!!!

1/04/2008 07:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maraleah_catholic_christian: When I went into the Catholic room at Paltalk, they were so kind and loving.

maraleah_catholic_christian: They helped me with my questions without judging me.

captcomment: so u came back here mara?

1/04/2008 07:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_happy_new_year_all: I was born with a very long thing....

saintmichaeldefendthem: drdr, quit talking about your.....thingy

1/04/2008 09:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cussterd_2007: franky have you and marcus every dated?

drdr_franky_happy_new_year_all: cuss the day marcus wants to date me or me date him is the day hell will freeze

drdr_franky_happy_new_year_all: a real man protects ladies dont attack them

1/04/2008 09:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: my dad was great to me, but very arrogant, belligerant to others
evolutionist_and_creationist: I am glad I am not like that

1/04/2008 10:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: my dad was great to me, but very arrogant, belligerant to others

evolutionist_and_creationist: I am glad I am not like that

1/04/2008 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

homie77777777: evo with a body like yours.you shouldnt need porn.

1/04/2008 10:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: even masturbation isn't considered sinful until the age of adulthood


marcus will always be a child

1/04/2008 11:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

highlander_for_you: Pupil: Is sexual exhaustion an excuse for not doing this weeks assignment?
Teacher: No, youll just have to write with your other hand!

maraleah_catholic_christian: † That was a rude "joke" highlander

highlander_for_you: true mara, true

maraleah_catholic_christian: † Perhaps better kept in the locker room.

highlander_for_you: mara, I did post a bunch of clean religious jokes last night

highlander_for_you: so i'm not all bad

maraleah_catholic_christian: † Don't you think it's hypocritical to post so much religious content and then post a dirty joke?

highlander_for_you: i'm a hypocrate, imperfect creation

maraleah_catholic_christian: † That's a cop out, high...but whatever.

highlander_for_you: mara, yes

highlander_for_you: it's a cop out

highlander_for_you: how true

highlander_for_you: let's talk about hypocracy

maraleah_catholic_christian: † Nevermind, high...I shouldn't say anything about your posts. I usually just iggy when people post trash.

highlander_for_you: A preacher met a man, and asked him if he went to church. he said, HELL, NO, THE CHURCH IF FULL OF HYPOCRATES. The preacher said, good news for you. we have room for one more!

maraleah_catholic_christian: † Post what you want.

highlander_for_you: OK, THERE'S A CLEAN JOKE

1/05/2008 11:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: logging off now. Enjoy your chat. Just like you to know NOBODY kicked my ass. bye.

1/06/2008 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/06/2008 05:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE NEW AND IMPROVED CATHOLIC MARCUS..

evolutionist_and_creationist: whats big, round and going to die from type 2 diabetes?
evolutionist_and_creationist: give up?
evolutionist_and_creationist: QUINLAN
evolutionist_and_creationist: lol

evolutionist_and_creationist: *** quinlan31 will be ignored.

1/06/2008 05:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: pond, sponge, cher, quinlan, aqua, they all launch attacks then judge how I react, and say I am not catholic


YOU ARENT

1/06/2008 07:08:00 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/06/2008 07:14:00 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/06/2008 07:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: jeanie, you immediately came to the defense of someone who is OBVIOUSLY someone else.... as I said, YOINK is corporation sin.....and none of you knew that

WHY DONT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH

c02p024710n_51n AKA corp

1/06/2008 07:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marcus is an *******...yoink has never made it a secret that he used to be corporation sin ... marcus acts like it's a government secret that only he was able to figure out

marcus go mop some floors and stop thinking so much

1/06/2008 06:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67: I am here every other week maybe 2 am

makabe67: third shift

what a fuckin liar....he is in the room every day

1/06/2008 08:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spongee28: has ignored evolutionist_and_creationist - 1227 ignored another moron bites the dust

evolutionist_and_creationist: *** spongee28 will be ignored.

1/06/2008 09:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alien_turdbomb32007:
makabe (_!_) <<<<< HOT HOT HOT free room brought to you courtesy of the turds

1/07/2008 09:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cats5403: a leaf falls in the woods, the deer hears it, the hawk sees it and the bear does something about it....aqua is the bear

AQUA is more than a bear.

1/08/2008 11:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

twinscrappinmom: what about it, I heard franky say that Mark says you can tell someone is a jew by their last name

twinscrappinmom: and that is not really true

saintmichaeldefendthem: twins, yes it is

mark34443: I guess I shouldnt think Siu Cheung Wong, is chinese cause that's racism!!!

evergreena3: somebody tell Mark that my step-brother is Joshua Wong, and his is as white as they come.

1/08/2008 06:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

twinscrappinmom: Solider, why to you have to be such a dick some times, you are nice when I come in the room,

twinscrappinmom: then you turn, why is that?

saintmichaeldefendthem: how am I a dick, twins, I'm just trying to get you to understand

saintmichaeldefendthem: quit your martyrdom rant

mark34443: hey it's my turn today to be the martyr..I got a lion here gnawing on my leg

1/08/2008 06:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_happy_new_year_all: Ladies for me are woman who recognize their femenine side and have a vagina. Ladies are people who act as a gentelman but in femenine. Ladies are people who make our civilization grow better and aint slaves.

1/08/2008 07:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_happy_new_year_all: this room is so used to trash that trash is becoming the norm.

drdr_franky_happy_new_year_all: I just talked about Trash and suddenly Markus pops lol

1/08/2008 07:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blazes_boylan2000: A human male studying his genitals in a mirror will immediately detect a strong likeness to gorilla genitals

1/08/2008 08:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: yeah, I am going to be spending less and less time here... so I only chat with those I like, and who like me

HE'LL NEVER BE IN CHAT!!!

1/08/2008 10:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: I'm just used to yoink, cuss and quinlan hiding with 25 names

1/08/2008 10:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

james_lee451: our lawn need to be cut

james_lee451: l get the house maid to cut it

1/09/2008 02:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Latina started out attacking KY_CHAT_GIRL

latinamamimiami: KATHY YOU PISSED CUZ OSMO WONT LET YOU SUCK HIM

latinamamimiami: OSMO BABY SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS A WHITE SMILE..I TOLD HER OT WAS FROM SWALLOWING SO MUCH NOT BECAUSE SHE BRUSHED HER TEETH

Moved on to attacking KENTUCKYPEG2004

latinamamimiami: KPEG..YOU REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT TO ROLL WIHT ME

latinamamimiami: SO BACK THE **** OFFFFFFFFFF

latinamamimiami: I GUESS ALL FROM KENTUCKY ARE ALIKE

latinamamimiami: NUTT GO DROP YOU RBALLS AND COME MAKE SHUT UP

latinamamimiami: KPEG WHO IN THE **** ARE YOU?

latinamamimiami: LOL KPEG DOESN'T KNOW WHAT WILL COME HER WAY LMAO
(THREATS)

latinamamimiami: LOL OSMO BABY HE/SHE CANT NEVER BE IN MY LIFE..TO JUDGEMENTAL
(sentence structure of a 4 year old)

latinamamimiami: COME CLEAN IT AND I DON'T CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE..YOUR APPARANTLY A NSOEY OLD BITTY...SHOULDNT YOU START YOUR EARLY BIRD DINNER

latinamamimiami: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I CALL MYSELF AND I AM NOT A SANCTAMONIOUS HYPOCRITE K[PEG..SO GO **** YOU RMOTHER.COSUINS.SISTER.AUNT

latinamamimiami: SI UTLIMO I KNOW SHE IS

latinamamimiami: WELL KATHY YOU WHERE RAISED A WHORE SO THAT IS YOUR ERASONING

latinamamimiami: YOU THINK TALKING ABOUTHOW YUOU **** YOUR DILDO MAKES YOU HOLY

osmo joins in being a "gentleman" again

osmosis_bin.lederhosen: nutt, yer a judgeMENTAL fucker

1/09/2008 11:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TO: 1/09/2008 11:43:00 AM


BOOOO HOOOO POOR POOR KATHY BOOO HOOO HOOO,,THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE ABOVE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT KATHY,,,,THIS PERSON, AND I KNOW WHO "HE" IS, HAS A PERSONAL AXE TO GRIND AND IS JUST USING KATHY TO DO IT,,BUT THEN AGAIN, BEING USED COMES NATURALLY TO KATHY

1/09/2008 03:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bestlovessuncretegirl: u missed alll the marcus action lately gardie
bestlovessuncretegirl: THAT GUY IS INSANE

ohiocatholic: A[A how can one "miss" Marcus's actions? if u were not here, U WERE BLESSED

bestlovessuncretegirl: MARCUS MIGHT POSSIBLY BE THE ANGRIEST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

ohiocatholic: A[A he does get pissed at the drop of a hat

1/09/2008 09:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all if someone is going to post what I say or do in the room....they need to post the whole conversation.......I attacked Kathy after she attacked alimex ...I had left her alone and she went there...as far as Kpeg..she stuck her face in something that she walked into...I was polite then she started..I dont give a shit what people's issues are...only the ones that matter to me....then and only then do I get involved...everyone knows that if you mess with alimex you mess with me and the same with her..........we have posted it many times.......I didnt threaten anyone..if a warning is considered a threat then I guess it is a matter of perspective.... that is why kpeg high tailed her ass out of the room.....still I dont give a shit what anyone thinks...and I dont care who likes me or doesnt...everyone knows when I am pissed I dont give a shit about my spelling or sentence structure...the point, either way, get across...so fuck you.....Osmo was being a gentleman..he could have said alot worse to Kathy and the nutt ass that was talking mess...the fuck that posted this...trying to get back at me for "HIS" issues by using sknak Kathy...I know and we know who you are..you can kiss my white latina ass you stupid fuck...if you had any balls you would not have posted shit about me anon and you wouldnt have come into the room anon...but we know who and what you are...I have professed my loyalty many a time....and I dont give a shit about what you or anyone thinks.... ...stop being a pussy and show yourself...btw..this, you asshole IS coming from my brain...you're a scag pig..

1/09/2008 10:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

highlander_for_you: paw rex might be an alien, but not god

dumamou: highlander..aliens don't live in their mom's attic and glow like their monitors

1/09/2008 10:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to the person who posted what was said in chatroom yesterday morning.. 1/09/2008 11:43:00 AM..it is obvious that the convo you posted is edited and biased...you did not post the entire conversation..you tried to make one person look bad..when in fact you (the anonymous poster) comes out looking like a schmuck.. because anyone who knows latina knows she will never attack unless provoked..next time post the whole convo or do not post anything at all, you schmuck!

1/10/2008 12:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

penguin_chick2006: marcus.. they say that weed isn't dangerous

penguin_chick2006: but people who smoke it can become very dangerous

penguin_chick2006: I'd rather have a doctor do surgery on me who just got done smoking a cigarette rather then one who was smoking pot

1/10/2008 02:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marcus_insights: marijuana is not harmful to unborn children

marcus_insights: they can't breath

1/10/2008 02:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone who knows latina and who was there knows what she did and said. She is a skanky old whore

1/10/2008 04:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey numbnuts, you must be confusing Latina with Kathy the original chatroom skank

1/10/2008 05:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

betty_rocks_2008: Familytree peacemom said she was sending you a Blender for your birthday.

1/10/2008 05:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

floridaz_1: what never ceases to amaze me is the lack of Christians in this room

familytree4: floidaz -you are in good company then witch ! you aint no christian either

1/10/2008 05:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/10/2008 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

************************************
PLease Note:
The retard that continues to talk like a 12 year old when trying to attack latina has met the Dirty spam trigger minimum requirement!

ALL SUBSEQUENT COMMENTS IN THE SAME VEIN WILL BE REMOVED ON SIGHT.
***********************************

1/10/2008 11:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in answer to anonymous 1/10/2008 10:52:00 PM


you must suffer from erectile dysfunction and to get your jollies you post your abnormal fantasies on this blog..but in reality,if you knew how stupid you sounded you'd shut the f*** up

1/10/2008 11:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone still knows latina is still a skanky old whore even with comments removed. lol

1/10/2008 11:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crystal_rayne_starr: LAURA, I am particularly fond of lions, I have stood beside quite a few of them and felt extremely secure.



hahahaha what hogwash!

1/10/2008 11:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67: you forgot your

medication, Peachy
makabe67: I will arrange a meeting place if you want to do that, peachy
makabe67: That is policy
makabe67: OK
makabe67: you will promise to meet me?
makabe67: it might be a long trip

makabe67: T and A truck stop

peaches_katt: you well be blown to smithereens

makabe67: because the people who make these threats are all cowards
. .
makabe67: give the time you will be there, Peachy

makabe67: easy to find that place

peaches_katt: makabe you just contradicted your self ,you threaten to kill me with a machete ,
makabe67: it is very big

makabe67: I have no machete

peaches_katt: i am allowd to defend myself

makabe67: and I threaten no persons life

makabe67: I 75 south in Northern KY

makabe67: south of Florence

makabe67: this is the place I offer to meet all the people who threaten my life

makabe67: I have good life insurance

makabe67: worth more dead than alive

makabe67: you can come and do it

makabe67: so far, no takers

makabe67: because the people who make these threats are all cowards

makabe67: give the time you will be there, Peachy

makabe67: easy to find that place

peaches_katt: liar!! liar!! pants on fire

1/11/2008 02:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67: some people are worried about Mit Romney's odd religion

makabe67: but I would vote for him before any democrat

makabe67: his religion is much more normal than liberalism

1/11/2008 05:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67: some religions are matriarchal

makabe67: all the clergy of my original religion are women

attitude_of_a_swan: what?

attitude_of_a_swan: original
religion?

makabe67: I am a convert, Attitudeofaswan
\makabe67: the religion before I was Catholic

attitude_of_a_swan: into what makabe

attitude_of_a_swan: and you'renot a catholic now?
makabe67: I am Catholic now

makabe67: I had another religion before

attitude_of_a_swan: and what is it?
makabe67: <--- pagan baby

makabe67: Okinawan religion

1/11/2008 05:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

karol2320022007: joe, family tree is a mental case!!!

hmmm...well..Karol would be an expert in that

1/11/2008 06:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67: recalls the regular chatter who can cause the lady to go from zero to sex in 10 minutes

makabe67: pretty talented

makabe67: from zero, that is fast

atb_pl: maka u making me hott

makabe67: that is too easy, atb

makabe67: probably eat more tofu

1/11/2008 07:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

commodore_1924: i need a valentine name-maybe "the great lover

1/11/2008 11:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tiemmes: TY.... can I just say I HATE YAHOO


If it wasn't for Yahoo, you wouldn't have a fuckin' life, you skank!

1/11/2008 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

commodore_1924: not how the adolescents run in packs-no self identity yet-some will never psychosexually develop

1/11/2008 11:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

room.moose: bark bark bark!
quinlan31: room moose =))
room.moose: BARK BARK BARK!!!!!
evolutionist_and_creationist: *** room.moose will be ignored.
room.moose: :)) ***evolutionist_and_creationist: will be ignored... BARK BARK BARK!!!!!!!!
room.moose: I WORK AT SMOKING POT, AND EATING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!!! BARK BARK BARK!!!!
room.moose: Can i hear a room bark please!
familytree4: woof woof
room.moose: close enough
room.moose: BARK BARK BARK !!!!!!!!!
room.moose: marcus is a classic abuser
oom.moose: BARK BARK BARK !!!!!!!!!

1/11/2008 11:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67: <---- 40 yo

makabe67: fast guy

makabe67: little guys stay faster for longer

makabe67: if long has to beg

1/12/2008 05:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67: no one that I can hear

makabe67: I have sound coming from politics chat lobby 7

makabe67: none from here

makabe67: <--- two rooms open

makabe67: I have a network here

1/12/2008 05:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

floridaz_1: america is so enamored with selebrities that most know more about them than what the government is doing

floridaz_1: celelbrities*

evolutionist_and_creationist: lol floridaz, your correction was still wrong

floridaz_1: Ok, I know fool

1/12/2008 03:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: kathy, next time I leave, I won't be back.... and they can think thats good for them..... but whats GOOD IS TO NOT SPEND LIFE IN CHAT

evolutionist_and_creationist: kathy, I'll have to get your number and give you mine

Kathy: marcus would you like my cell number or my home line number?

evolutionist_and_creationist: either kathy

Kathy: answer my pm and it's all yours

evolutionist_and_creationist: I have danger girls number..... Sagwaaus, Boat
evolutionist_and_creationist: Lots of people

1/12/2008 10:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kathy shouldnt be allowed online unsupervised, with the way marcus gets meltdown he is prolly an axe murderer, and she gives him her phone number? Someone needs to alert her family members

1/13/2008 12:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: you'd have to scrub and lightly marinade your penis before sex

1/13/2008 04:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tancred90: crystal, figures----who founded the Baptist Church?

crystal_rayne_starr: Tancred, John the Baptist

tancred90: crystal, wrong, Wylliam Smith in 1720

tancred90: sorry----1620---my mistake

tancred90: John the Baptist wasnt even an apostle

1/13/2008 11:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

catholicscholar: Crystal: Where were the Baptists during the 3rd, 4th, 5th Centuries? Where are their writings? Where is any historical documentation of people called "Baptists"?

crystal_rayne_starr: Scholar, ever hear of John the Baptist?

catholicscholar: Crystal: John the Baptizer lived in the 1st Century.

crystal_rayne_starr: What do I care, Scholar, my ancestors were Pagans.

catholicscholar: Crystal: And he wasn't "Baptist", he died a Jew and an Essene (remember, he died before Jesus' death - he's an OT saint)

1/13/2008 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

upx.blza: kochet...evolutionist doesn't know science or faith...IMHO...but I will talk science first

upx.blza: evolutionist won't respond

spongee28: UPX MARCUS IS FIXING THE POPPED VEIN ON HIS FOREHEAD

1/14/2008 12:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crystal_rayne_starr: Dumanou, I am a member of the Cherokee Nation.

dumamou: You know the Cherokees would probably have been able to fight off the white's takeover of their land if they had not been so busy humping white ladies

1/14/2008 05:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: lucy.. peas porridge hot.. slap slap

buttinzki: peas porridge cold

buttinzki: peas porridge in the pot

buttinzki: nine days old

buttinzki: clap clap

buttinzki: I went to the doctor and guess what he said

buttinzki: he said the last guy who saw me wound up dead

buttinzki: clap clap

buttinzki: I went to the nurse and she took off my clothes

buttinzki: and then she strapped me with a rubber hose

buttinzki: then the doctor came through the door

buttinzki: put the hose in my nose

buttinzki: and I dropped his ass on the floor

buttinzki: not last night but the night before

buttinzki: 24 ajo's came knocking on my door

buttinzki: I went to the door to let them in

buttinzki: and they had check oil lights on their foreheads

buttinzki: and big dippy grins

familytree4: open up lucy - here is one robber MORE

1/14/2008 06:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

familytree4: I like marcus -- he is articulate and intelligent

1/14/2008 06:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: makabe will say things to my face


hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah
yeah sure butt

1/14/2008 08:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: I thought it was supposed to be a clip about me so I listened to it

it clearly says.. Makabe on the title yet buttinzki back pedals to makabe claiming ignorance

1/14/2008 08:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_67r: Neither you nor your turds can speak normally about a physical relationship with a woman, Osmosis

makabe_67r: always there is the rape talk

makabe_67r: sodomy and rear entry

xxprincessrf2xx: makabe..Os...has never said to me those kind of words towards me..i will yell at him if he did...lol...i have to say the truth....

1/14/2008 08:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peaches_katt: i have to admit bear when you showed me that pic of that baby ,it did look like it had severe mongolism

peaches_katt: your daughter should have aborted the inbred bastard

peaches_katt: bear that baby had the definate features of a true mongolism baby

1/14/2008 10:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_67r: rahffing
makabe_67r: mmmmm
makabe_67r: hands above the table
makabe_67r: has to be good now
makabe_67r: whups
makabe_67r: (_|_)
makabe_67r: RAHFFING
tsunamimama0066: oh ya
tsunamimama0066: or you get a spanky
tsunamimama0066: HEYA CATHOLICS
tsunamimama0066: who else needs a spankin!!!!!!!!!
tsunamimama0066: line up

1/15/2008 12:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wbawka: shakes butts hand

buttinzki: lucy that isn't my hand

jewbawka: LOL...badump bump!!

jewbawka: I know...

buttinzki: it was my left testicle

1/15/2008 12:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_67r: chat addiction

makabe_67r: I talk soooo much

makabe_67r: tired of it

1/15/2008 12:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mark34443: I have elly on ignore..she can rant till the cows come home and the darkies sing

1/15/2008 07:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: I can't wait to be confirmed

evolutionist_and_creationist: I will finally be able to have communion again, and this time, in FULL COMMUNION with the Church

1/15/2008 09:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsunamimama660: I should be president

vote 1 if you want America led by a the jap ho cunt, the first president to have a plastic room to keep the kids in

1/16/2008 12:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsunamimama660: I want it!!!

tsunamimama660: gimme it back!

makabe_670: THE WINK

makabe_670: Mine!

tsunamimama660: waaaaaahhhhh

tsunamimama660: ya!!!

tsunamimama660: sexual blackmail

makabe_670: surrenders

tsunamimama660: hahahaha

tsunamimama660: yer so easy

tsunamimama660: both dump it and see if we can get in

1/16/2008 02:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_670: beg for it

shupac_taker: lol makabe

shupac_taker: make her beg

tsunamimama660: no way

makabe_670: she always wins with the sexual blackmail

tsunamimama660: Laffin

shupac_taker: women always win

shupac_taker: us men want it more


shupac_taker: they know they can win at the blackmail a man for sex game

tsunamimama660: well, I'm gonna crash soon anyway

makabe_670: <---- too easy

tsunamimama660: oooo ooo

makabe_670: brb

1/16/2008 02:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shupac_taker: makabe you believe liars
shupac_taker: I have millions of media to digest
shupac_taker: not just tv
shupac_taker: not just net
shupac_taker: the facts are
shupac_taker: bush got elected ona name
shupac_taker: and cant even speak english
shupac_taker: and hes got no idea how to act around global leaders
shupac_taker: no manners
shupac_taker: no brains
shupac_taker: makabe im yet to quote anyone
shupac_taker: if your gonna talk about me
shupac_taker: at least get your facts right
shupac_taker: hey man just be an adult
shupac_taker: no need to name call me
shupac_taker: just talk
shupac_taker: real talk
shupac_taker: some people resort to desperation

shupac_taker: name calling
shupac_taker: lies
shupac_taker: I didn't quote anything
shupac_taker: lol
shupac_taker: guy is tired or something
shupac_taker: making up shit
shupac_taker: the guy gets on mic jacking off
shupac_taker: then calls other people names
shupac_taker: george bush is gonna go down in history as one of the worst presidents
shupac_taker: didn't do anything

1/16/2008 03:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_670: the product of catholic chat 1 will be backflushed back into the room again this morning

makabe_670: sorry

makabe_670: if this offends you, perhaps address those regular chatters from this room who generate the product

makabe_670: they have identified themselves as catholics

makabe_670: from catholic chat 1 room

makabe_670: and they are placing their porno chat into politics lobby 7

makabe_670: today it wll be backflushed into the room where it belongs

1/16/2008 04:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thommentine: and I can sit here and talk to myself for true inspiration and satisfaction.

1/17/2008 07:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohiocatholic: A[A PEACHY is PINOCHIO ELLA

ohiocatholic: A[A she tells more lies then the LITTLE BOY that cried WOLF

ohiocatholic: A[A she seeks attention, no worries, dime a dozen

ohiocatholic: A[A ELLA she liked u yesterday---see how she turns into SYBIL

1/17/2008 09:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Lucy how many years of Marcus recording do you have?

1/17/2008 09:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: I don't suggest looking at those creepy blogs anymore
buttinzki: way too many liars have been given vent for their bloviations
buttinzki: I dunno

1/18/2008 12:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

twinscrappinmom: who is Ophelia?
twinscrappinmom: who is ophelia? evergreen?
twinscrappinmom: ok bitches, dont answer me
twinscrappinmom: ok now I have your attention
twinscrappinmom: that seems to be what it takes
twinscrappinmom: ask a question 3 times, get ignored, say bitches and everyone listens

1/18/2008 12:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

avidsockfetishist: Mark I bet you are one good looking individual

mark34443: avids I'm so handsome.....I cant stand it

1/18/2008 06:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Karol want to see my new american flag briefs?

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: i am doing a collection of underwear with flags> thongs, boxers, g strings

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: the g string is so sexy that the stars of the flag starts to bright

1/18/2008 06:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

karol2320022007: everyone should iggy family tree. IT IS POSSESSED BY THE DEVIL!!!!!

familytree4: YES KAROL YOU ARE RIGHT -- I AM SATAN and you are my right hand girlie - my groupie

1/18/2008 07:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adirondack_poet: This room reminds me of stories of people at bars that do not move from their seat from night to night over the course of years

1/19/2008 10:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: excuse me Wabbbitt. I just passed by your profile. May I know how you are able to keep your picture in your profile? I once had my picture in mine before but I could no longer put it back.

1/20/2008 07:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodstocke12: numberone.....I AM NOT FULL OF HATE....CHECK OUT MS GORMAN...FOR THE HATE...IM TELLING FACTS....NOT HATE

redhorde33: Woode - well you have no truths. The fact you do not know the definition of a truth is laughable. You are an uneducated liar and fraud who attempts to make up your own definitions for words.

peterjoe60: com on Mrs Gorman, let him breathe

peterjoe60: long live the South

peterjoe60: The northerners lack grace

redhorde33: Let a catholic basher breathe? Now why would I let a catholic hating Jehovah Witness who enters catholic chat on a daily basis attempting to denigrate the beliefs of catholic strangers who never did a thing to him - BREATHE?

peterjoe60: Mrs Gorman, you are Irish

peterjoe60: Pours one, sips and watches the argument fuzz by

redhorde33: Woode- notice how he attempts to strike up conversations with cahtolic woman? His Mommy is catholic and he wants to marry his Mommy.

mohmmed_alktami: i will change my name

peterjoe60: woody is not like that

belleatchantry: mohmmed, go away

peterjoe60: come on Mohmmed

theprophet_jesus2000: hey mohamed why will you change your name?

peterjoe60: you are welcome here

peterjoe60: I sip and watch again

redhorde33: Woody is not welcome here Peter joe you candy ass piece of s hit

peterjoe60: Pours Norice a drink and faxes it through

redhorde33: Peterjoe - the imbecile who actually thinks he can fax liquid

peterjoe60: want one Mrs Gorman, might soften you a tad

redhorde33: Peterjoe - From a real man. maybe. But not from the likes of you who enables bigotry and hate.

peterjoe60: Mrs G is a good bird

woodstocke12: peter she called you a piece of s hit......wow she is so nice huh????

maddie56200111: woodstock you are funny but rather stupid in statements

peterjoe60: ms gorman, are you a bird or a bloke

woodstocke12: MADDIE, HOW SO....EXPLAIN....PLEASE

peterjoe60: you got me confused Mrs G, are you in drag

maddie56200111: just reading your post says it all wood

redhorde33: Peterjoe = no I leave the cross dressing to you and your Daddy

peterjoe60: nah, tell me, one min you ae a lady, the next you are a gent, us southerners can't understand that

peterjoe60: thanks norice, it was upsetting, almost spilt my wine

redhorde33: Peter is a piece of crap who enables catholic hating JW's to spew their intolerance and bigotry in this room.

peterjoe60: Mrs G, can I fax you a drink

peterjoe60: never drink and drive, you might spill it

redhorde33: Peter - from a real man maybe? Since you are a wortthless piece of crap who enables catholic haters no thanks.

peterjoe60: Mrs G, there you go with the gender confusion again. Whatever dear, I am on your side. If you like dressing, go for it, you do not harm to powder up and blow off a bit here

redhorde33: Peter joe - gender confusion? Naw. I know you are not a man.

peterjoe60: you are with friends Mrs G or Mr G, be honest, we love you anyway

redhorde33: Peterjoe - enabling the JW catholic basher Woodestocke

peterjoe60: You mean woodie

xxprincessrf2xx: Woodstocke...alcoholism is a medical disease with persistant usage of alcohol consumption that can effect individuals from all different backgrounds and faiths...

1/20/2008 01:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scowattie: i personally dont care for women in jeans or pants
scowattie: not a turn on
scowattie: tacky
scowattie: and i think women are better than that

dangergirl_eh: but the fact that jeans do NOT turn you on scowattie just makes me want to wear them more

1/20/2008 01:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ky_chat_girl: christians look different than muslims



KATHY WITH HER THINKING CAP ON LOL

1/20/2008 03:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cats5403: << has had enough erotic stuff in my life....has the kids as a result

quinlan31: cats...I hope that dancing last night doesn't come back to haunt you in 9 months

1/20/2008 08:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: I needed a break, but now I am back.... I see I need to leave forever..... so give it about a month, maximum two months and I won't be back

1/20/2008 09:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't be soon enough until Marcus the farticus barficus leaves and never returns to chat. Although that will probably never happen because chat is his life. Here is to wishful thinking.

1/21/2008 01:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here here!

1/21/2008 10:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: pond, cats, quinlan and a few others FLAT OUT REJECTED a peace and forgiveness offer when I first came back.... from a 2 year haitus

WHEN WILL HE DECIDE HOW LONG THAT HIATUS WAS?

1/21/2008 09:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: pond, cats, quinlan and a few others FLAT OUT REJECTED a peace and forgiveness offer when I first came back.... from a 2 year haitus

WHEN WILL HE DECIDE HOW LONG THAT HIATUS WAS?

1/21/2008 09:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: corp....j2 wanted me to go to myrtle beach last night so he could kick my ass....that might be a fun pilgrimage

1/22/2008 10:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: earnes, you are doing it again..... only 8-10 people do that to me...... dozens like me and speak to me

AND, OF THOSE "DOZENS" YOU WOULDN'T GET ENOUGH BRAIN CELLS TO MAKE A BRAIN.

1/22/2008 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: Lucy did you get that Catholic school girl's outfit I sent to you for Christmas

1/22/2008 02:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: in high school there was always one idiot "I can drink a 40 ounce bottle and be totally sober"

HOW WOULD HE KNOW? DIDN'T HE DROP OUT IN 8TH GRADE?

1/22/2008 04:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ajo1122: cats here in atlanta there are many black beauties and i adore them

ajo1122: two sweeties even told that they will pay for ajo

ajo1122: cats do u know a typical indian likes white woman but i am atypical

stathanasius2: well since she is a black woman, if you see her taking her earings off, you know a fight is coming LOL

1/22/2008 09:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1/22/2008 10:28:00 AM

J2 must be very brave. She could sit on him and kill him instantly.

1/23/2008 07:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsunamimama660*: my pointer wasn't working

makabe67*: aaaa

makabe67*: mine always works

tsunamimama660*: yer sooo sick

1/24/2008 01:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsunamimama660*: well, it's probably gonna be screen shots for the terds, Temp.toni

tsunamimama660*: they're really bored and follow us like a soap opera

1/24/2008 01:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsunamimama660*: squeeeel like a pig!
tsunamimama660*: next he's gonna tell us about approaching him from the rear
tsunamimama660*: those constipated guys just can't go

THIS IS ALL THIS PERVERT TALKS ABOUT..
REFERENCES TO DELIVERANCE
FUDGE PACKING..AND
BUNGED UP POO TUBES..

1/24/2008 04:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsunami is just a fucking THING

1/24/2008 08:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

behold_the_man_824: spongee if your obsessed preoccupation with Marcus wasn't so psychologically disturbing it would be funny


look who's talking .. bart would throw himself on a puddle of mud so marcus can step on him and not get his shoes muddied

1/24/2008 04:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

larryjacklarry: OSMO....MAKA COULD TEACH U A THING OR 2

osmosis_bin_lederhosen: larry i don't wanna know how to weave baskets

osmosis_bin_lederhosen: and i already know how to masturbate
osmosis_bin_lederhosen: just not as well as you
osmosis_bin_lederhosen: or makabe

funny shit...

1/25/2008 04:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to above, you are half right. It's shit.

1/25/2008 10:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: room 1 is just always filled with idiots that antagonize me, then complain when I say anything back.... I am just going to avoid it anytime I have more than 4 people on ignore

1/25/2008 01:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

davidknowsnot: thankyou God for Marcus....hey Marcus I need your insight, when I go to work tonight should i go with the blue shirt with my black tie or should I go with the red shirt and black tie

1/25/2008 07:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: monica, they have no forgiveness or peace..... I came back from confession, and people started up... I said "I just came back from confession, if you care at all about catholicism, you will stop antagonizing me after confession"

1/26/2008 09:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: when I leave again, I will be succeeding in career,family, friends, fun... and they will still be here doing the SAME THING

1/26/2008 09:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: I am not working because of my foot injury, I am not on welfare, I have money in my bank saved, I had a settlement from my last job and I am a superintendent, so I do have a job

1/26/2008 09:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: mojo, there are several people who come in with fake/unknown names just to annoy me further, but it doesn't work... I put them on ignore immediately.... I won't even fight back to a pussy that can't show who they are

1/26/2008 10:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: ashalot, I like feminine subservient women who don't argue, they manipulate me for my own good!

1/26/2008 10:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67: Beer does not corrupt catholics, it marinates them

makabe67: in the nude

makabe67: bring your own beer

makabe67: 'beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy'

makabe67: Jesus partied

makabe67: therefore party is legal


makabe67: <--- not a nigerian lady

makabe67: proof in profile

1/27/2008 02:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: if I wanted to hear an idiot, I would be listening to Bush speak on my own TV

evolutionist_and_creationist: what a crock of ****

quinlan: so instead marcus listens to himself

1/28/2008 09:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waitingforyoutowright: Maka loves himself, but it's just a summer thing'y

1/29/2008 08:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: I miss pot... but I refuse to go back to smoking it

1/30/2008 10:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: To the stupid cunt who said that..... maybe you should talk to my mom, or 2 of my ex's whom still like me if I hate women
evolutionist_and_creationist: moron

1/30/2008 11:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: The arrogance in here astounds me... how those who don't like someone... immediately make the judgement that person isn't likable at all


hahaha

1/31/2008 12:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeahhhhhhh! Marcus the potsmoking,,cunt-calling,,,hate-spewing,,,moose riding bigot will make some dim-witted woman a great husband someday (excuse me while I puke!)

1/31/2008 01:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Key word you dumb fuck "exes". I if they still like you why arent you with them. OOhhh dont tell me, because they are CUNTS. If it is true that they still like you, there are either from a mental ward or on major drugs. As far as your mother goes, I am sure she is living with the guilt of bearing a pathetic looser. Mother's love their children no matter what. Marcus the stupid moose dick.

1/31/2008 02:14:00 PM  

<< Home