Thursday, March 01, 2007

March 2007


This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.
Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!
(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

180 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cher_delightfull_g: was thinking up a uniform for the demoniac he has a field marshal riding crop (bamboo back scratcher) a marvin the martian helmet, duck floatie righ and depends on over the clothes

3/02/2007 07:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: <~~Drinks FAYGO


no pissed i think you meant to say you drink FAGGO

3/03/2007 02:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lotterylottery18: HEY SHELLY......SPEAKING OF LO INTELGENCE................UR THE ONLY ONE SO FAR.....THAT IS INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED...........AND HAS ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT............AT THE SAME TIME...........GOOD TRICK.........AHHAHAHAHA

3/03/2007 03:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

witchy_mamma: diversity kills... interesting name. So basically are you claiming that everyone should be the same?

diversity_killls: the same religion, yes

witchy_mamma: which religion? your religion right?


YOU TELL 'EM WITCHY MAMA! LOL

3/04/2007 05:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: yeesh, you people are pathetic......these stupid terds tell you want to do..who to ignore who must be attacked and hated..and you do exactly as they say

dumamou: you are not Catholcis..you are terdists

3/05/2007 02:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dnatech: I watch the many adventures of winnie the pooh every so often

3/05/2007 03:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nsp252002: tie did you say you like your crack pipe?

3/05/2007 03:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

familytree4: tiemmes - quinlan - cats and mojo -4 slattern - tie them into a sack and 4 wild cats - make a great mess ............. throw them all into a river

familytree4: I would like that - they are all anti catholics

familytree4: cats is a slattern -the worst kind

familytree4: back stabbbing ***** - filthy house

3/05/2007 04:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cats5403: yep quin which is why I keep him perm ignored...won't deal with liars

familytree4: cats is the biggest liar in here --- her house must be so messy - she is in here 23/7 -filthy b

3/05/2007 06:08:00 PM  
Blogger Dirty Member 6 said...

lol cats house must be filthy that is hysterical.i know for a fact that she is a back stabber and talks alll kinds a shit about people.she does it in im though. not very smart when people save the ims. and as for tie on a crack pipe lol that is hysterical to, a crack head wont even go near her. her house and chirrrrreeeennnnn must be filthy also, maybe that is why these two are friends..hysterical kudos to those who posted that...

3/05/2007 10:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mojo_mi: Some guy in our area confessed to murdering his wife (who's been missing since last month)

familytree4: pity it was not you mojo

mojo_mi: He chopped her up and dispensed of her parts in a local park around here

mojo_mi: I'm so never going back to that park either...*shiver*

familytree4: please mojo - do !
familytree4: take cats with ya

3/05/2007 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tiemmes: MO... hubby just called.... he has NOT gotten to HD yet. It is 7:30 here... you think he is a dead man?

tiemmes: THE MAN better be just handing me his jajes

tiemmes: I AM SERIOUS....... he already HAD a perfectly good phone

tiemmes: and all this cause he can't measure correctly

tiemmes: HE BETTER BE!

tiemmes: Specially this week

mojo_mi: Maybe he's out buying you a dozen roses

tiemmes: MO... doubt it, but he would be smart to do so... I would even take Costco flowers at this point

mojo_mi: LOL goody...her hubby is in hot water with her

tiemmes: THE MAN better be just handing me his jajes

tiemmes: NO GOODY... Nando screwing up

tiemmes: Nando is a dead man walking, that is for sure

tiemmes: No more kids for him, his jajes are gonna be served up to him ON ICE

tiemmes: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am fuming

3/05/2007 10:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is hysterical, her husband is pussy whipped. has to be to be married to that thing. My Lord talk about being a sado masochist, that is suicidal. the bitch dont deserve anything, maybe he is out cheating on her. that would be funny and well deserved since she like to flirt with all the wimps in the room

3/05/2007 10:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodstocke12: US HIGHWAY....I FULLY ADMIT TO THAT....AS doc DOC...IS A WEARY HOLIE MAN!!!!!! with princiballs!!!!!


WOODSTOCKE IS A HATE-MONGER IN DISGUISE AS A LOVING JW, HE COMES IN WITH "FLOWERS FOR THE LADIES" AS HE CALLS IT AND THEN HE COMMENCES TO TWIST THE KNIFE INTO THE BACKS OF CATHOLIC CHATTERS. HE SHOULD TAKE A LONG, HARD LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE HE INSULTS A MAN AS FINE AS DOCFROMTEXAS.

3/06/2007 10:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarines_gemacita: SPENDING YOUR MONEY INSTEAD OF GIVING IT AWAY IS NOT GREED
aquamarines_gemacita: HOW IS WORKING FOR A LIVING GREED
aquamarines_gemacita: HOW IS WORKING FOR A LIVING AND THEN NOT JUST GIVING IT AWAY GREED??
aquamarines_gemacita: ABSOLUTELY WORKING TO PROVIDE YOURSELF WITH THE LIFESTYLY YOU WANT IS NOT GREED

aquamarines_gemacita: JUST BECUASE YOU DO NOT HAND IT TO PEOPLE NOT WORKING TO PROVIDE FOR THEMESELVES




(THERE'S AQUAMARINES ... GETTING READY TO GET ON HER "ANTI-POOR PEOPLE" SOAP BOX....... IF SHE WASN'T SO PATHETIC IT WOULD BE FUNNY)

3/06/2007 10:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spikedgoth: IM A 300 POUND RETARD THAT LOVES TO SHOVE PENCILS IN MY CHEST

3/06/2007 11:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: YOU COULD HAVE A CRAB FARM
aq_aqs_sandbox: FOR PERSONAL USE

aq_aqs_sandbox: AND TORTURE THEM

aq_aqs_sandbox: THEY SEE YOU COMING AND TRY TO RUN

aq_aqs_sandbox: I AM HIGH ON INCENSE



hmmmm...only incense?..I wonder

3/06/2007 12:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: wow get the jello

seraphimchad: man fight

seraphimchad: damn I should have bought popcorn

seraphimchad: y;all get naked first

seraphimchad: make it more interesting

3/06/2007 09:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow woody the prick...no words to describe that asshole and aqua bitch, she is no one to talk about being poor lol...her hubby pays for everything she dont work,with out him she would be POOR, that poor man I would go to Saudi to to get away from her , who does she think she is talking about poor people, not everyone fucks for what they get like she does.

3/07/2007 08:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: oh yeesh, the people we get in here

yeah fags in catholic chat, what next?

3/07/2007 09:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: <--just make him emperor and all will be well

3/07/2007 10:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucy_the_ninjew: the piousness overwhelms me sometimes...I can hardly stand the "holiness" in here

lucy_the_ninjew: G-d doesnt care if you use vulgarities...as long as you dont use his name....Im sure he doest mind

lucy_the_ninjew: I'm sure G-d has better things to do than jot down every tittle and speck of speech that others find offensive

3/08/2007 03:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucy_the_ninjew: bye finger dipping, knee bending, ring kissing pervs!!

3/08/2007 03:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that Lucy! She funnnn naay! :)

3/08/2007 07:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Blue Butterfly



His wings rip through the dawn
He bursts in on the wind
He is gentle as crepe
He is stronger than steel

His life's but one flash
In this garden of thorns
He was drawn by the scent of hope
He fell onto you.

He kissed your fair skin,
And went off to die
With a heart full of hope
The blue butterfly.

signed Buttinzki

3/08/2007 07:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy funnnn naay?




SHE'S ABOUT AS FUNNY AS A
DOOR-KNOB!

3/08/2007 09:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Someday im going to work at the W House



AND THEN HE WAKES UP!

3/08/2007 09:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: gets naked and jumps on the coffee table and dances



ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! spare us all the mental picture

3/08/2007 10:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell*: gets naked and jumps on the coffee table and dances

3/08/2007 10:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

worldupmyazzz: psssh.....see this wild hair growing outta my ass...?


Lucy have Chad pull it out for you ... he'll enjoy it

3/08/2007 10:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol lol lol lol, that is hysterical, have chad pull it out for you, chad is more man/woman now that he is out than some in there. Lucy is pathetic with her rhetoric. Lucy doesnt realize that men have her number and stay clear from her. they are scared that she will get TIE and all the other bitches to do her dirty work for her with her nasty vulgar remarks in the room

3/08/2007 10:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem butt.

3/08/2007 10:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: shit i just want a date
pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: and instead i am stuck in a room with people who wanna cut their dicks off



Pissed is jealous because he's not out on a date with Chad

3/08/2007 11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

worldupmyazzz: I hit a deer once when iw as driving thru the redwoods

makabe_6700: Did you eat it Lucy?

worldupmyazzz: mak...Ive never gone down on a deer....but thanks for asking


LUCY HIT A DEER DUE TO GOING DOWN ON MAK ......EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

3/08/2007 11:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucy has to go down on mak, no one else will have her and we all know that she isnt into having kids, ewwwww lucy going down on mak. she is such a slut, always making somthing innocent into a sexual topic and we all know that mak loves it.

3/08/2007 11:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brighteyes142: did u go to Italy yet?

ghinellipeter: notyet dear lady this summer

brighteyes142: is there a volcano neer ur family going off Peter? in Italy?

ghinellipeter: in silisy

ghinellipeter: no I discided to waite asnd tke my uncle with me for his last trip home

ghinellipeter: I may have to waite

brighteyes142: i dont know maby u should do a news search on volcanoes

ghinellipeter: I will before I go over

3/09/2007 12:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700 (3/9/07 3:05:56 AM): attitude of a swan, at this time, the room is pretty much trash

And, isn't makabe always in the room at that time?

3/09/2007 03:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

familytree4: women in here support other women - never mind if the talk is anti catholic - makes me so sad

familytree4: I could name a list of anti catholic in here - sure they call themselves catholics but they are not really

familytree4: men do not support other men if the talk is anti catholic - men in the main are strong

familytree4: kocher is much nicer than some "catholics" I know vess -- at least we KNOW where he stands

familytree4: I never open a glass door for anti catholics -----------i push em thru it

3/09/2007 06:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700: see that the toilet is still clogged with turds

amarillojeannie: well go take care of your toilet makabe

amarillojeannie: and tell the children to stop clogging it up

amarillojeannie: and your house must stink

amarillojeannie: your plumbing obviously sucks

3/09/2007 09:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: <---putting Gentle on "probably commie" list

dumamou: okay...well we know Gentle is a commi...maddie,
you taking the month off to mourn Capitan AMerica?

maddie5620011: i love gentle she is a sweet person

gentlepeace10: marty please do not call me a commie,even if kidding, thankyou

dumamou: well maddie, it wa sa joke

dumamou: You folks need to lighten up

dumamou: her little crowd can call me all sorts of
things and I'm "negative" if I tell them off....but
...oh never mind

cuss.terd: BTW marty don't use gentle to get to us son

3/09/2007 10:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: Life tip: When going out never wear clean underwear. I fyou are in a terrible accident, you don't want the emergency room people to think you are a mama's boy.

3/10/2007 06:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duma must speak from experience!

3/10/2007 09:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ravishing_kathryn_maria: sophia you are most welcome in my room
ravishing_kathryn_maria: make ur self at home
wot_a_nick: i liked the one where Ravishing says.. "you're always welcome in my room"
wot_a_nick: 'make yourself at home"
wot_a_nick: that was kind'a nice
wot_a_nick: am i also welcome Ravishin?

3/10/2007 07:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: Clear.....did you hear about Mr Gingriche's little confession?

mark34443: dumamou he's an alien?

dumamou: mark....no....he's just from Georgia...they all talk that way

3/10/2007 09:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: anyway, the two americans I am keeping from Working are Rosanne barr and newt Gingrich..so I think America owes me something

dumamou: I would date Newt...ltes cut him down and count the rings

3/10/2007 10:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: ß I predict the election will be Democrat: Freddie Prinze Jr Republican: Ricky Martin

3/10/2007 10:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: tsu...can heart ailments
cause impotency?

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: like heart murmurs...
heart palps.....etc

tsunamimama660: yes, Lennon

aquamarines_gemacita: LOTS OF STUFF MAKES THE
WEEWEE COMATOSE

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: LOL aqua, what an
eloquent way to put it :))

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: well things make sense then :))

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: cause I have heart ailments
*coughssss*

aquamarines_gemacita: GOD'S WAY OF CULLING THE HERD

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: well I was wondering what
the problem was since I am only 25

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: but I've had heart problems
all my life

3/10/2007 10:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

corfu4941: yes danger we must be a popular
room of good folks if we could just get rid
of thefreaks we would have room...

aquamarines_gemacita: I WILL NOT LEAVE, CORFU

3/10/2007 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marion_oh: the fake FrAmaro hanging around again

altarphantom: WARNING In the climate of the Church
today...we priests do everything in public except
spiritual direction and confession. I do not use
private messaging. We all have screen names. No
one knows who you really are unless you've divulged
the information.

altarphantom:is a diocesan Roman Catholic priest from the Diocese of San Bernardino, CA.
You can easily get to my web site by going to
http://www.fatheramaro.com. Don't forget to sign
my guest book.

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: i dunno if Fr. can
see my posts

makabe6701: probably his program is editing the
pissed off nic

3/11/2007 12:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700: chat means too much leisure time
makabe_6700: so probably we all need more work

3/11/2007 03:51:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

obviously makabes 10 kids ain't enough to keep the animal busy

3/11/2007 10:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: kick me in the ballls LOL

3/11/2007 11:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: family muted, it's far too late for that screeching

Doesn't stop cerebral from getting on voice chat.

3/11/2007 12:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

familytree4 (3/11/07 4:04:25 AM): the lords prayer is the rosary silk

familytree4 (3/11/07 4:04:26 AM): twat

3/11/2007 12:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: There are kids here on Dr phil who are like 3 and over 100 pounds

Danger missed her 15 minutess of fame.

3/11/2007 12:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gina_gina30: drdr..u go with your hot self.ssssssssssssssssssssssssss




(hmmmmmm, has gina had her annual eye examination?)

3/11/2007 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Okay im going to be honest.....I always helped others i didndt have time to love myself


AND HE'S HUMBLE TOO LOLOLOLOL

3/11/2007 12:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dgigtgu: smiles is a wonderful woman and all class to apologize with such humility, in spite of KNOWING the attacks she will get for doing so

3/11/2007 07:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes Smiles apologizes with such humility.......until the next time she goes on a screaming-at-the-top of her lungs tirade on the mic.

3/11/2007 07:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarines_gemacita: cere you need to quit having visitors from SOUTH AFRICA :)) every time they leave you make it your chat life to be angry about the usa

aquamarines_gemacita: you know, you could go back to South Africa, where all's great;)

3/11/2007 09:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarines_gemacita: I HAVE ESCORTED PEOPLE OVER HERE OUT OF THE HOUSE

aquamarines_gemacita: AND NEVER SPOKEN TO THEM AGAIN

aquamarines_gemacita: AFTER THEIR SUBJECT CHOICES

aquamarines_gemacita: SOME HAVE EVEN DEFERRED TO MR AQ AFTER I TOLD THEM "YOU MAY NOT SPEAK OF HATE LIKE THAT IN MY HOME"

aquamarines_gemacita: HE SHRUGS HIS SHOULDERS AND SAYS NOTHING

aquamarines_gemacita: CERE WHY WOULD HE?

aquamarines_gemacita: HIS INPUT IS NOT REQUIRED ON THE RULES OF 'ENGAGEMENT' IN MY HOUSE



THERE'S AQUAMARINES BLOWING MORE HOT AIR! LOL

3/12/2007 01:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

turd_bomb_fart_splash22007: lol tsu has to talk to newbies, cause all the regulars are onto her lies

3/12/2007 10:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarines_gemacita: Doc true, the bunny word was uncalled for. but Catholics shittingshitting and more shitting on protestants proves ONE thing.... these fakes are not Catholic



AQUA ON ANOTHER RAMPAGE, THE MEDS KICKEDIN A FEW MINUTES LATER

3/13/2007 09:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucy_the_ninjew: examiner...please refer to the manual on the correct functioning of an asshole.




LUCY WILLING TO BEFRIEND AND EDUCATE A FELLOW-CHATTER

3/13/2007 02:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the_miserable_american_prick: makabe is just a senile old man, the elderly should be respected, and washed once a week

3/13/2007 06:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tie: OK answer me this chatter's name removed to protect the innocent.... say a partener wants to..... ummm..... LICK your chest. Would they gag on the man hair?

It's 5pm PST, and pervert mom/wife is in chat, being a fucking pervert. Kids are eating their pop tart appetizers. Maybe daddy will cook them some dinner.

3/13/2007 08:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe6701: it was not nice for you to call Gentlepeace a whore, Turd

who_do.boo_do: wow on the lies now makabe...so you think gentle is a whore now Makabe?

dr_clam_bake: don't drag gentle into this

dr_clam_bake: i'm not talking about gentlepeace and you know it

makabe6701: you did that, Turd

makabe6701: which ladies do you think are whores?

dr_clam_bake: no, makabe, gentle's name was never mentioned, until YOU mentioned it

makabe6701: wrong, Turd

makabe6701: and a lie

makabe6701: you were dragging her name in the mud

dr_clam_bake: you mentioned her name, not me

dr_clam_bake: do you need me to cut and paste it for you?

makabe6701: I do not speak to her anymore

makabe6701: because you did that

dr_clam_bake: you're whole life is a lie, so what

who_do.boo_do: makabe you are not CATHOLIC, you are a miserable lying shitsack, YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILTY LEFT, AS IF YOU EVER DID,........

makabe6701: she is not able to turn you off

who_do.boo_do: ur a ho recepticle

cuss.terd: gentle is a fine lady

makabe6701: Turds dragged Gentle's name in the mud

makabe6701: behind her back

amarillojeannie: boo never called gentle a whore

dr_clam_bake: no makabe, she finally got wise to your damn lies, like everybody else in the room, don't blame the turds

cuss.terd: jeanni makbe did

who_do.boo_do: lets ask gentle when she comes back shall we makabe?

dr_clam_bake: you bring it on yourself with your pompous ass attitude

amarillojeannie: and to stop speaking to her, bc he did, if he did, which he did not, is TOTALLY stupid

makabe6701: Certainly she is angry with me now, for ceasing to speak with her

stephenl2011: MakabeI think it is now time to leave!

makabe6701: but it did stop you from abusing her name

makabe6701: that was effective

dr_clam_bake: oh yeah, i'm sure she's all broke up, makabe

amarillojeannie: that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard

makabe6701: She does not like me anymore

makabe6701: yes

makabe6701: that does not matter

who_do.boo_do: u are all shit

dr_clam_bake: you bring it on yourself makabe, stop blaming the turds for everyone hating you

dr_clam_bake: it's pathetic

dr_clam_bake: what you did was nothing

makabe6701: you are no longer abusing her name in the room

makabe6701: my action is effective

cuss.terd: gentle can speak to whomever she want to makabe

amarillojeannie: boo never did abuse her name

dr_clam_bake: we never have abused her name, you did

amarillojeannie: what an idiot

who_do.boo_do: makabe do you know gentle well enough

who_do.boo_do: i do

dr_clam_bake: we just kept the screen shot of it

dr_clam_bake: that's what has you pissed

dr_clam_bake: you were caught red handed

makabe6701: Give the screen shot to Gente

dr_clam_bake: makabe: wants to see gentle do the threesome thing

cuss.terd: we all like gentle makbe but you seem to want to turn are friendships in to a popularity contest

dr_clam_bake: you were busted red handed trashing gentle, not us

who_do.boo_do: yeah u are makabe...gentle reads the blogs

who_do.boo_do: and this is going on there

makabe6701: I see that you have resumed trashing Gentle, Turd

makabe6701: for your own purposes

cuss.terd: no one is trashing gentle makabe?

amarillojeannie: no one is trashing gentle

who_do.boo_do: i am gonna laugh like fuck when gentle sees this

dr_clam_bake: again makabe, WE did not trash her, you did

cuss.terd: makabe your unreal

amarillojeannie: good grief!

who_do.boo_do: u fuckin moronic jap tard

3/13/2007 08:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700: I see stuff like that

makabe_6700: rahffing

makabe_6700: remember who is my wife

makabe_6700: she says anything

And, he bitches about what the turds say?

3/14/2007 03:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: i just have people slandering my character

cuss.terd: hobbit you have no character to slander

3/14/2007 07:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: I can work in the White House without a problem



franky still dreaming about working at the White House...the boy not only dreams...he dreams big! lol

3/14/2007 07:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_67r: Earnesib, my sister spoke well of you

earnesib: makabe, really.. Might I ask who your sister is??

makabe_67r: she will be abused in the room for being my sister

makabe_67r: she spoke to you about religion

makabe_67r: has a different religion than christianity

earnesib: makabe, lol. Anyone that woud percucite your sister ought to be shot :) nawwwwwwwww, thats the reason we have a iggy bin.. I'll do my best to figure it out macabe

makabe_67r: She said you were very welcoming

3/14/2007 07:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: rahffing is a stupid word

3/14/2007 07:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: I am only trying to serve as a moral compass

3/15/2007 06:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

catholic_examiner: once ... ys cats, bless her soul, really has nothing to contribute except for her rubber stamping of mark, iron, and other such desperados

catholic_examiner: that why they all like her ... she rubber stamp anything a catholic says ... even if that catholic is deacon jim or trachcare ... teo notable apostates

catholic_examiner: cats is a rubber stamp ...

3/15/2007 07:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: my "moral compass" line was quoted quin and posted on the Bin's Blog!

3/15/2007 07:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: - these people applying for trucking jobs.......SCARY

seraphimchad: - looked like a prison lineup

seraphimchad: - one dude was 80 yrs old

seraphimchad: - going to have a stroke on the road

jesusfreakstreet: maybe JESUS was among them seraphim, aren't you being a little judgemental?




You mean people in chat are judgmental?..... NOOOOOOOOOOOO, never in chat! LMAO

3/15/2007 07:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass:i'm american use american insults on me not british aussie convict slang

dilligaf

3/15/2007 10:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: I was invited to a party i dont like parties should i go?

quas_primas: franky, go and ruin everyone else's fun!

3/16/2007 09:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesusfreakstreet: should i post the catechism here?

quas_primas: freak, you'll get carpal tunnel

3/16/2007 09:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rj_in_fl: educated at least my wind is fruitful




thanks for the warning!

3/16/2007 09:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rj_in_fl: educated, I would rather let everyone feel it

rj_in_fl: it is more fruitful that way

kentuckypeg2004: Your wind is frutful,rj?

kentuckypeg2004: Can you light a match,with your wind?

3/16/2007 09:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovliestrainfall: GOOD MORNING.......AND HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

lovliestrainfall: PINCHES THOSE NOT WEARING GREEN

seraphimchad: - I got a green thong on does that count?

3/17/2007 01:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crystal_rayne_starr: ß rft4579 The Spanish Inquisition, the conquest of indigenou peoples in Africa, the Americas, China, India, all done the catholic church

crystal_rayne_starr: rft4579 I'm here and I'm Irish

aquamarines_gemacita: CRYSTAL I THOUGHT YOU WERE NATIVE AMERICAN

aquamarines_gemacita: AND GETTING A JOB AS A NATIVE AMERICAN IN A CASINO

aquamarines_gemacita: SO YOU ARE NOW IRISH

crystal_rayne_starr: aquamarines_gemacita I'm 7/8th Irish.

aquamarines_gemacita: NATIVE IRISH...

aquamarines_gemacita: HOW WOULD THAT WORK

aquamarines_gemacita: AAAAAAAWWWW. JUST ENOUGH TO GET THAT 1/8 GIG FOR NATIVE FREEBIES

3/17/2007 01:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crystal_rayne_starr: aquamarines_gemacita I certainly can prove it! Direct descendent of James Starr, who was himself part Irish, and who chose what is now OK for the Cherokee to live in.

aquamarines_gemacita: CHECK THIS OUT I AM A DIRECT DESCENDENT TO JEFFERSON DAVIS

quinlan31: aqua.....you're one of me cousins *I grew up in jefferson, and my step daddy is a davis*

3/17/2007 01:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: for those of you who don't know,. the guy calling himself Martin Gonzalez is not ....I am Martin Gonzalez..and that fellow is Osmosi bin Lederhosen who is going after me for not being anglo or straight

dumamou: in fact..he's a racist homophobe and is now ignored

alien_turdbomb22007: dumbo, it has nothing to do with you not being white, ya homo

martin_gonzalez_gizz_extractor: ß i am not osmosis u paranoid cunt...i am terd fergusson

3/17/2007 04:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brighteyes142: men who make woman into whores should be behind barrs

3/17/2007 05:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucyfurlivess: I was helping some old slag named skiessomethingorother in room 2 axil grease up her virginny...lol

3/18/2007 03:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucyfurlivess: geez Im so glad I dont have kids

lucyfurlivess: I havent found the appropriate sperm donor

NO MAN will ever be that drunk.

3/18/2007 03:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarines_gemacita: lucy you must defer to littlebit's knowledge about losing panties... those las vegas waitresses make lots of money losing their panties

3/18/2007 04:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: <---brain not working



what else is new?

3/18/2007 08:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: hey, since United did it to the ACLU, can I tell you who I really think is out to take over the world?
dumamou: Conspiracy theorists
dumamou: Nah, Stat, I believe its a secret cabal led by Rush Limbaugh, Al Franken and Oliver Stone....the Conspiracy theorists conspiracy

dumamou: They meet on a grassy knoll in Houston and plot to take over the media and banks

dumamou: sorry, that's Dallas, not Houston



Martin forgot to wear his
aluminum-paper helmet today!

3/18/2007 08:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tempurrr.vess: weird..i have 62 users in room

dumamou: temp a lot of those are Vatican crusader


vaticancrusader_suk02: (36) duma takes it up the ass B-)

3/18/2007 08:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: hey i got haiR!! just not on my chest and back

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: I got hair under my arsm and stuff



spare the mental picture ewwww

3/18/2007 11:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: I am in PM land with maxi

Tie: OOOOOOOOOOOOH SEE GIRLS... the gay guy is more important than the girls

Tie: I TOLD YOU

dangergirl1_eh: well I dont get to talk to him much plus he has awesome gossip lol

Tie: Danger is SUCH a fag hag!

Tie: LOL DANGE>.. give him my best

dangergirl1_eh: you know it baby

Tie: Danger is SUCH a fag hag!

Danger's claim to fame!

3/19/2007 09:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tie: OMG this week in chat,... with like NO ONE on mic reminds me of when chat first started and NO ONE was talking

And, no one's ears were bleeding from listening to your howling.

3/19/2007 09:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tiemmes: WELL I am depressed.... all my corned beef is gone



her hips will be glad for that

3/19/2007 09:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan: it's a good thing there are no rules about chatting....or ppl might have to quit complaining when their FREE CHATROOM messes up....ppl complain so much, you'd think they pay for it and are expecting a refund

dangergirl1_eh: just because someone gives you a free piece of cheese doesn't mean you have to like it, especially if its moldy

Tie: Ummmm......Dange?

dangergirl1_eh: yesh

Tie: and just WHERE did that come from??? lol

dangergirl1_eh: remarking on a remark

dangergirl1_eh: people dont have to say oh gee thanks when given a free **** sandwhich lol

Apparently, in Canada, they do not teach beggars they cannot be choosers.

3/19/2007 10:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently they never taught a certain woman from California that either!

3/19/2007 10:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tiemmes: Here's another tid bit for ya... Hooters is opening in Israel this summer. WONDER how THAT is gonna go over

tiemmes: MO, an israelie wife will know if her hubby has had a "business lunch" at hooters when the man comes home and the beanie is crooked.




IT'S CALLED A "YARMULKE" NOT A BEANIE, YOU IDIOT!

3/19/2007 10:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mykurtacat: This room is full of goat fornicators. Whats up?



probably yer dick!.... what with all them goats?

3/20/2007 01:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: actually the extent of my DATES have been DVDs and eating at restaurants

seraphimchad: wow...that is breaking so many commandments

seraphimchad: but this little pervert thinks I am ******** others

seraphimchad: What the f...

seraphimchad: you are a pervert

seraphimchad: I have never got a boner at starbucks




Chad letting allcalled tick him off

3/20/2007 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: maka you told us that you all PIRATE a nieghbor's internet connection last year. i figured you were poor and needed to cheat companies out of their services.


lol...prob another reason to think that the little shit makabee doesnt have the great job he claims to have...priceless

3/21/2007 01:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700: chat is composed primarily of people who are not able to avail themselves of usual social opportunities

makabe_6700: due to physical disability, work schedule, or mental disability

lol must be why makabe is in chat 20+ hours a day

3/21/2007 02:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FrAmaro: When non-believers come into a faith room, they either are interested, or they have a psychological imbalance that drives them to disrupt the lives of other people for attention

FrAmaro: <<< could never understand why these people come in here when they know that we're only going to click them away.

FrAmaro: The name of this chat room is "Catholic," which means that we discuss Catholic ideas and belief. After a while, one notices the same old names that don't come here to understand our faith, but to disrupt, which reveals and aggressive spirit and lack of maturity. That's why they go on ignore.

FrAmaro: Always remember to use your block option when necessary. There is a difference between debate, discussion, and bashing. Bore the bashers... put them on ignore. Let then write to the air. You'll have a beautiful screen with faithful people who are delightful to talk with.

FrAmaro: The name of this chat room is "Catholic," which means that we discuss Catholic ideas and belief. After a while, one notices the same old names that don't come here to understand our faith, but to disrupt, which reveals and aggressive spirit and lack of maturity. That's why they go on ignore.

FrAmaro: If one rejects the apostolate that Jesus established over and above the general discipleship and breathed the Holy Spirit upon and promised 'I will be with you until the ends of the earth.... one rejects Jesus himself who established it and cannot mean "Lord" when they say it.

FrAmaro: would be participating with Satan. That is bearing false witness to one's neighbor. Judgement is upon them when they break this great commandment.

FrAmaro: There are many groups that prey on the insecure. They slap a bible in their hands, tell them that they are "saved" so that they can judge others, teach them a few lines of scripture to quote, and get them going to get members

FrAmaro: Anyone can "Call" Jesus Lord...but if you deny what he established out of his discipleship, the "Apostles" (It is in all four Gospels) , to who he promised to be "with until the ends of the earth, you deny him as Lord. Check it out. It is very serious. You don't want to be
FrAmaro: guilty of that blasphemy. Never deny any truth. All truth is in Christ

FrAmaro: As Catholics, we do not pick the scriptures and separate the verses on line at a time. They were not written that way with little numbers before each verse so that they can be taken out of context to prove our agenda. But unfortunately...many use them to support their learned
FrAmaro: bigotries and distort their meaning
FrAmaro: If one calls himself a Christian, one must look for the whole truth and embrace it...since all truth is in Christ... and when did Jesus say that he would abandon us before the "ends of the earth"

Fr. windbag might ought to read his own pre prepared posts.

3/21/2007 10:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with comments like the one above making fun of a priest, no wonder most of the holy people of chat left

3/22/2007 10:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true, when a priest is open to attack in chat, and when a person feels free to copy and paste the priest's words just to ridicule him, it's a new low and dark day for the Catholic Chat room.

This is no reflection on this blog, just on the person who was trying to belittle the priest.

3/22/2007 02:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: - it may smell here but its MY smell




ewwww thanks for the heads-up

3/22/2007 02:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That "priest" posted all of those posts in a matter of minutes. He wasn't chatting with anyone. You'll note the posts are not addressed to any particular chatter.

Yep, it's a shameful day when "clergy" in chat get a free pass at being rude and condescending. How Christ like.

3/22/2007 05:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trkdriver_04: UNSHAKE LIKE I SAID YOU CLAIM TO BE A GODLY PERSON ACT LIKE IT

3/22/2007 07:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is only your opinion that the priest in question was rude. It is a "CATHOLIC" chatroom and the Priest was addressing Catholics on how to deal with bashers. You must be a basher if you took exception to his remarks. If you don't like what you see in Catholic Chat, go annoy the Prot or Moslem rooms!

3/22/2007 09:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to the anon who posted that the priest in the room was rude: you missed the whole message of his post....entirely

3/22/2007 10:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the pro fr amaro posts, are the real DUMBASS POSTS...FR AMARO is not a fucking God, nor is he untouchable, or out of bounds....he comes into the room and cuts and pastes his troll iggy messages, sides with "GOOD CATHOLICS" like Makabe (ROFLMFAO)
and other vermin, attacking first timers who dare to question the great makabe..GET A FUCKIN LIFE!

3/22/2007 11:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a_turd, chillout! We all have lives away from Chat, thank you very much! Fr. Amaro is a Catholic Priest and deserves respect. Whether you or other agree with him is your decision, but please don't resort to calling him names. As for makabe and other like him, I could care less.

3/22/2007 11:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fr. Amaro can bite me. He thinks he can pull weight in here. He just here to appear holy and pimp out his website etc. Then make trivial judgements of others. My priest is too busy to "chat". I really don't care if a person is clergy or not..this is chat. I would rather they come anonymously. This isn't their parish. Just be a friggen chatter not try to save us. All this guru mentality blah.

3/23/2007 08:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite a lot is being said about Fr. Amaro on this comment page. Hopefully this will be the last comment. We are living in a wonderful country.....where everone...be it priest, commoner, or turd can express their views. Also we have a great Catholic religion which allows Priests, who minister to their flock and can also spread the good word elsewhere i.e. the internet, etc. I'm sure Priests and Ministers alike never mean to offend...but just want to help. Enough said let us move on.

3/23/2007 09:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains a single grain.

But if it dies? It will yield a rich harvest.

love,

Buttinzki

3/23/2007 11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: anon....take an english course dear

dumamou: anon..I'm gonna ignore you until you learn english
___________________________________________________________________________________




dumamou: ß wow, room when quiet when I left

dumamou: ß in e-mail....ortho..I'm afraid a lost a lot of e-mail the other day....must have been in that

dumamou: pown..yhou are scot right?

dumamou: ortho, my problem is with those who try to poach from eihter
Church....since they are the same church actually

dumamou: I don't agree with baptists or moslems..but I see no reason to knock them

dumamou: I'm not kidding..y0ou are insulting protestants..you are insulting

orthodox..you are insulting fellow Catholcis....you are defending NOTHING



YEAH WE SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT ENGLISH DUMBO!

3/23/2007 09:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I followed the mountain path to a place where I beheld nothing, I can't wait to return there. "

You're the one who said that this is his life and he is allowed to be a little bit selfish sometimes. So, do you love her? He's not exactly sure if he loves her but he's definitely into her. Because he thinks he could, love her. he thinks he does.

signed Buttinzki

3/24/2007 12:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad@sbcglobal.net: I have kind of wanted to learn french

pearyfromatt2000: chad, just go around saying "Fee-Fee" all day!

3/24/2007 01:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mark34443: drdr the historical buddha was probably very skinny...beggars arent famous for being fat


Unless, of course, the beggar is Canadian!!

3/24/2007 05:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: Latest what I learned from cath chat: Anal sex is the highest risk factor for HIV/AIDS per Makabe

3/24/2007 08:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: It's cool and drizzly here in the gayest and fairest of all Bay Area

In the third grade, cerebral was the kid who begged to be beat up, and then came back for more.

3/24/2007 08:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodstocke12: MUSLIMS...HAVE SAINTS???

who_do.boo_do: saint cam......st gizz.....st ....boypeen...st hump

3/24/2007 10:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: 100% of drug users started on water

3/25/2007 06:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I can only be responsible for my own posts. Beware of Buttinzki poseurs and imposters.

Love,

the original, the one the only, Buttinzki

3/25/2007 11:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clearjr - is living proof of what the nuns said would happen to your brain because of excessive masturbation

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: gretchen you mean old wives tales?

quas_primas: gretch, it's a wonder his head doesnt' cave in

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: i woulda been insane years ago if that crap was true'

3/25/2007 07:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gretcheng72: clearjr - is living proof of what the nuns said would happen to your brain because of excessive masturbation

3/25/2007 07:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: Mark, that is probably the secret behind the spread of the Roman Empire...they were looking for pasta and tomatos

3/25/2007 09:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cher_delightfull_g: yes I did keep tsunami in the bin and take the turd out

3/26/2007 12:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: I have a crush on Cere

dangergirl1_eh: his voice makes me get a funny feeling

dangergirl1_eh: down there

3/26/2007 01:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/25/2007 10:49:00 PM poster~

NEXT TIME, a warning please!

Either of those mentioning "down there" is a shock to the system.

3/26/2007 05:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if cerebral is smart, he'll run in the opposite direction screaming at the top of his lungs!

3/26/2007 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cher_delightfull_g: . o O ( like the Ghost of Exlax...smooth and fast )

3/26/2007 02:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucy_the_ninjew: I fall into sexual sin everytime I get in the shower'

lucy_the_ninjew: I admit

spare me the details...must be the only action she gets

3/26/2007 11:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sagwaaus_fan_club_president: \Duma may live as long as he kisses Sag on the left buttocks during rosary

3/27/2007 06:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: Just call me the FAE princess of catholic chat 1

3/27/2007 07:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: am I a moron or a bigot?




HE HAS TO ASK?

3/27/2007 09:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: I wore a bow tie at my first wedding....that was all I wore as I recall

3/27/2007 09:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

littlebit_62000: I just can't stand LIARs, Duma, it seems to be a girl thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

3/28/2007 06:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: I am a non profectionist, afternoonnapist

3/28/2007 04:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarines_gemacita: stu honey, you ahve to learn to meditate, self hypnotise.... get out a long thin candle, turn down lights

aquamarines_gemacita: sit in darkened room and concentrate on the lit candle light




aquamarines learned this technique when she was an in-patient at the "home"

3/28/2007 04:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: I would have complete recovery if some billionaire gave me a credit card he or she pays




DREAM ON!

3/28/2007 04:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stathanasius2: I like watching the first few weeks of Idol, to see the people embarress themselves





LIKE STATH DOESN'T EMBARESS HIMSELF HERE IN CHAT EVERYDAY WITH HIS SANCTIMONOUS/JUDGMENTAL COMMENTS TO OTHERS

3/28/2007 04:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damselle_christian: aqua your thunder thighs will not allow you to speak of others physical characteristics

3/28/2007 07:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol aquabitch!! has thunder thighs, that is hysterical, I bet you she is ass ugly to, along with a filthy house, maybe that is why her husband stays away. AQUABITCH the holier than thou know it all.

3/28/2007 09:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: I am allergic to alcohol...I break OUT the handcuffs

3/28/2007 11:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

atholic_marine_1: Family wanted to do horrid things to my Arse with a big stick

3/29/2007 02:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

familytree4: poor chad - cnt get a woman so he tries to get their diapers instead
appleblossoms_androses: it is only the truth
familytree4: chad -repent
seraphimchad: I don't WANT a woman
seraphimchad: what part of POOFTER is alluding you

3/29/2007 02:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mykurtacat: The reason Protestants have to sit is so they wont have far to fall when there pastor bores them.

3/29/2007 03:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: å Pond...that is why I WON"T do drag...I would end up looking like Betty Butterfield

3/29/2007 03:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blessedrthecheesemakers: and mykurt THERE LAZY ... for god sakes man do you know the difference between their, there, and they're?

mykurtacat: blessed, look into my eyes. Does it look like I give a shit?

mykurtacat: NO.

3/29/2007 04:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cher: clear even likes lucy but then again who doesn't ?

3/29/2007 11:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cher: tie since I have been here hasn't been woman enough to even convey tome thorugh another chatter why she put me on iggy from the git go and dissed me for whatever reason she imagines she has
Cher: so dotn talk tome about tie
Cher: shes a non issue
Cher: don't

Cher, count your blessings.

3/30/2007 03:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: <-=--can out work, out sweat and out fight most of the men in this room

yeah whatever sunshine ROFLMFAO

3/30/2007 06:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: I am smart enough to admit I am not smart enough to teach lol

what a mind this fat ass has

3/30/2007 10:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucyfurfegnugen: .....something about a hairy upper lip and blow jobs for all christian crusaders.....

3/30/2007 08:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucyfurfegnugen: ß I lick my won fingers

lucyfurfegnugen: ß own even

dangergirl1_eh: funner to lick someone elses



TWIDDLE-DEE AND TWIDDLE-DUM HAVE SPOKEN!

3/30/2007 09:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: here we have a show called little mosque on the prairie

dangergirl1_eh: actually its quite funny lol




Simple things amuse simple minds!

3/30/2007 09:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucyfurfegnugen: I'm banned from 4 countries...lol

dangergirl1_eh: thats ok lucy my friends kid is banned from kmart
dangergirl1_eh: thats almost the same lol



DUH!!!!

3/30/2007 09:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky

pammydolly: there's pills you can take for that danger

3/30/2007 09:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hysterical, who in the hell would want to talk about TIE?. I dont get it, she is a piece of shit and people kiss her nasty ass. Cher be happy that TIESLUT doesnt speak to you, she is trash. Lucy and Danger, what idiots, Lucy was probably banned due to all the diseases she has spread throughout those countries and Danger, she is a disease. These nasty vile women need to worry about their families and children and they need JESUS!!!!!!!!!!.

3/30/2007 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gina_gina30: u have kids chad?

seraphimchad: 1

desert_rose_53: but chad--remember you LOVE kids--you said you want to adopt more

aquamarines_gemacita: chad wants to adopt?? oh yeah something else to set up to fail at




ANYBODY HERE SEE AQUAMARINES WORKING AT A JOB? SHE'S IN CHAT ALL DAY AND NIGHT, WITH HER CEASELESS BELITTLING OF OTHERS

3/31/2007 03:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarines_gemacita: remember when cubano announced he was going into the priesthood and yelled at us for reminding him there were psychological tests to pass




THAT'S HILARIOUS, AQUAMARINES REMINDING SOMEONE ELSE ABOUT PHYCHOLOGICAL TESTING. A HEAD-SHRINKER WOULD HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH HER!

3/31/2007 03:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MISS Laura-Janine (3/31/07 4:21:10 PM): I am out, you ppl make me so mad, you are boastful, rude, mean all are tickets to hell

3/31/2007 05:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, isn't it time to begin a new month?

signed buttinzki

4/01/2007 10:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osmo, you're gonna have to move this one. Danger couldn't wait until you're back.

dangergirl1_eh: getting someone to answer just so they can be flammed - not nice

Not that she's ever done it.

4/01/2007 01:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ses_shiall755: well what about st theresa who had an orgasm when swhe envisaged jesus ?

seraphimchad: å sticks and stones may break your bones but whips and chains excite me

4/01/2007 02:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is time to start a new month.


Signed

makabe

4/01/2007 06:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever this "ses_shiall755" idiot is, he needs to know what a blasphemous imbecile he is. I would like to personally meet him, so that I can bitch-slap the stupidity out of him.

4/02/2007 10:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone needs to stand in the happy corner and get drunk

4/02/2007 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The drunks in Chat have no need of a "happy corner". They can get drunk in the middle of a tornado and not skip a beat.

4/02/2007 02:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

algonquin_122: Firsjohn - let's talk about all those KJV bibles I have read for my discertation. Using a book from God to list the selling of human beings. And then brutally sodimizing and beating them

4/02/2007 03:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: You know why the lady of Guadalupe doesnt appear in the USA? because she needs papers

4/02/2007 04:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To above anonymous, you are a truly ignorant, stupid, moronic KKK wannabee. You need to go back where you came from and marry your cousin.

4/02/2007 07:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im_kingfisher: ignoring is abused,..... we should work out our differences rather than give up on friendships

spoken like a true dumbass that everyone puts on ignore

4/02/2007 10:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zebra3405: some catholics are budhists in fact.

4/03/2007 05:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: listen female porn bots.....you waisting your time with me

4/03/2007 10:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

catholic chats biggest fucktard



makabe_6700: Rohrring on da froah rahffing


what a fuckin wanker

4/04/2007 02:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is osmo on vacation?

4/04/2007 10:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

osmo come back...chat is so boring without you...and it's time to open up a new month

4/04/2007 11:04:00 AM  

<< Home