Wednesday, January 31, 2007

February 2007


This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.
Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!
(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

81 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

turd_bomb_fart_splash22007: sooooo makabe, first you have ten kids and don't know who bugs bunny is, and now iggy has an expiration date.....omg rahfffing my ass off

2/02/2007 05:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: I am also a dirty dirty protestant

2/03/2007 08:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imageandlikeness/Smilesarelikef: ÿ devonian TIEMMES is not a saint lol

valentiemmes: SMILES.... SOONER than you DEAR. BORN AGAIN WANNA BE VIRGINS who lie like you do have MUCH FARTHER to go

As if tiemmes thinks she'll be in the sainthood express lane!

2/03/2007 10:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: I don't want a guy who tires quickly ;)
itsokdontcry123: quis
valentiemmes: LMAO DANGE
dangergirl1_eh: well its true
terra_cotta_plans_too: pffff lol danger
dangergirl1_eh: i want someone who can keep up with me
terra_cotta_plans_too: well, good criteria
dangergirl1_eh: not someone who I have to tuck in just when the night is starting

thought this bitch was married

2/04/2007 03:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: a_good_friend45 I have to iggy you since you cannot control your iggy button

?????????

2/04/2007 04:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: i want someone who can keep up with me

I think she meant someone who can climb up on top of her.

2/04/2007 04:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just like men, those who brag usually can't give shit! think that is the case here, stupid bitch

2/04/2007 08:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

samatkins73: makabe6701 Well you please bend over.. I would like to slide my protestant arm up your loose catholic ass and jack myself while i deepthroat you in the name of Father Big Rod

2/05/2007 12:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

valentiemmes*: And dange almost died thanks to penicillin

give the bitch more penicillin

2/06/2007 05:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

valentiemmes: GOTHIC, CHRISTOPHER, SICK BASTARD... call yourslef what you like. It has NOTHING to do with your claim to be GOTH, or to be a half-assed CATHOLIC. It has to do with you HARASSING QUIS, and then trying to sick your ABUSE on US

valentiemmes: WE DONT PUT UP WITH THAT **** IN HERE

YOu put up with it plenty bitch when you are dishing it out

2/06/2007 04:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirtbag_catholicguy: maybe if Lucy sent/gave you money instead of trinkets from the holy land you'd be as good a friend to her as you are to Rj

Posted to gentle

2/06/2007 05:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

valentiemmes*: AND SHE TOLD YOU TO BACK OFF FOR GOOD because you can't seem to take the hint. After she forgave you you went RIGHT BACK to being relentless with her. She told you ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and she doesnt want a thing to do with you
dangergirl1_eh: yes Christopher
valentiemmes*: YET YOU STILL CONTINUE GOTHIC
valentiemmes*: NO GOTHIC, you are a SICK BASTARD
neolance_4: how ru butterfly?
dangergirl1_eh: never seen your ID in my life, not sure why your opinion would matter
dangergirl1_eh: and it doesn't
dangergirl1_eh:
amanda_475_greeneyes: My boyfriend doesn't know how naughty I can be.
aq_aqs_sandbox: TIE
gothicboy304z: valentie for what??? How Iam a sick bastard??? for what??
aq_aqs_sandbox: IS GOTH THE STALKER FOR QUIS?
dangergirl1_eh: yeah Gemmers
valentiemmes*: YES AQ
gothicboy304z: valentie fuck you bitch
dangergirl1_eh: and genuis is some poser hiding just to put in his 2 brain cells
valentiemmes*: GOTHIC, bring it on you sick fuck!

2/07/2007 12:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: Evil, Makabe says his not the huggable type. His 10 kids were conceived with the help of flies. He masturbated and came on Tsun's toes and the flies did the rest

2/07/2007 02:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucy_the_ninjew (2/7/07 2:56:48 AM): thast why the guys get all pissed at me...cuz I wont tell them anything

lucy_the_ninjew (2/7/07 2:57:12 AM): not my name...not my address...not my phone number....nada

lucy_the_ninjew (2/7/07 2:58:21 AM): and gentle kept asking me for all that info but I know that she is very naive about those kinda things so I didnt give it to her either

2/07/2007 07:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

govt_mule_420: what is with this quistis? why is she so popular?

govt_mule_420: is she pretty?

mre_d00d: quisti has been chatting here a long time and many people know her as a very nice person

govt_mule_420: so does she have a life?

govt_mule_420: or is this it?

quistis300: oh mre, who's complaining about me again?

makabe_6700: Quistis is extremely hot

govt_mule_420: no ones complaining

makabe_6700: for this reason she is popular, Govt mule

govt_mule_420: so...shes hot?

evilsweetgemini:makabe shes a young girl stop lusting over her

2/07/2007 09:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700*: imagines Gentle doing the three way thing....

2/08/2007 02:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owen_Blunden_Keats (2/8/07 5:51:09 PM): NOW Tie is kinky..that is one warped woman

2/08/2007 06:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700: ( *)( *)
who_do.boo_do: oh fuck! here we go!!!
cuss.terd: makabe is "the wife" pregnant again?
alien_turdbomb22007: makabe, grow the fuck up, you little faggot

2/08/2007 10:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evilsweetgemini (2/9/07 2:46:56 AM): oh theres makabe flirting with quis and her sis

evilsweetgemini (2/9/07 2:47:03 AM): ******* sicko

cuss.terd (2/9/07 2:47:06 AM): evil tells it like it is

evilsweetgemini (2/9/07 2:47:11 AM): theyre old enough to be his daughters

evilsweetgemini (2/9/07 2:47:25 AM): isnt he supposedly married with 10 kids

evilsweetgemini (2/9/07 2:47:39 AM): makabe stay away from the young girls

evilsweetgemini (2/9/07 2:47:46 AM): and go take care of your own kids

Lion (2/9/07 2:47:51 AM): 10 kids? and a flirt?

evilsweetgemini (2/9/07 2:48:08 AM): lion no hes full of **** is what he has

2/09/2007 03:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe6701: if someone diagnoses in a chat room, then he is not fit to practice medicine

2/09/2007 03:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucyfurfegnugen: I did type that gentle...i was talking about giving my info to you becuz i thought you would share it with RJ....

lucyfurfegnugen: not giving it to you

lucyfurfegnugen: that is...

lucyfurfegnugen: I was talking about giving my info to people and I stated that I had not even given it to you becuz i thought you were too easily tricked by Rj.....perhaps naive is was the wrong word

Lucy explaining to gentle why she called gentle naive.

2/09/2007 06:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh (2/10/07 3:23:08 AM): wabbie you know there are a lot of time zones in america right?

Since when is FOUR "a lot"?

Stupid product of the Canadian education system.

2/10/2007 03:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie talking to herself...

amarillojeannie: the room sees you making a fool out of yourself once


I've seen her make a fool out of herself more than once, lots of times!

2/10/2007 09:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

valentiemmes: Smokin a bong with Buddy Jesus

2/10/2007 07:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700: Peter has eight inches
makabe_6700: aaa
makabe_6700: nice

2/10/2007 07:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marie_joy452009: I have never tasted spotted dick...er thank goodness it sounds like a disease

But, not for lack of her trying!

2/10/2007 10:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our prayers have been answered!

marie_joy452009: gracie I am taking a leaf out of your book and am giving up chat for Lent...and spend MORE time in quiet prayer

2/10/2007 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

May I congratulate the chatters quick and smart enough to capture these gems, so of which deserve awards!

How about some of those makabe jizz filled comments and that marie-sanctimonious-joy comment over the spotted dick, simply classic and to catch her chat release for lent, wow!


But what blew me away was the cerebral_connect entry directed to evils that read ...Makabe says his not the huggable type. His 10 kids were conceived with the help of flies. He masturbated and came on Tsun's toes and the flies did the rest.
LOL i never thought i'd see the day cerebra would quote the legendary sweet words of the long lost corporation_son

2/10/2007 11:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: why are YOU here bush you are not Cahtolic

2/11/2007 01:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

martin6772@sbcglobal.net: <--was married to a lawyer....and that did not get him disbarred

2/11/2007 05:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kurva_ruza: lol, I dated a man who owns a funeral home
kurva_ruza: no, he was kinkier than I thought
kurva_ruza: he wanted to have sex on the embalming table, lol
kurva_ruza: and in the coffins
kurva_ruza: lol, not saying we DIDNT, but .
mi_ch_e_ll_e_di: Red, what's it like in a coffin?
kurva_ruza: it was very erotic
kurva_ruza: it just sucked gettin' caught, lol
kurva_ruza: tee hee
kurva_ruza: I had to play 'dead' when the wife walked in, lolol

2/11/2007 05:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: Jus I guess we found out why the Australians that frequent this room feel free to butt into american politics, it seems their leadership in the form of Prime Minister Howard does not know his boundaries
cerebralconnect: either
seraphimchad: cere....some australians in here just like to bitch and moan
seraphimchad: doesn't matter what topic

cerebralconnect: Chad I find Makabe's utilitarian comment regarding sex, ironic coming from a father of 10

2/11/2007 11:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quistis300: i wanna be dominated

elmo6473: Quis,, you're kinky

quistis300: no im not actually

2/11/2007 11:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: and by the way :-D
aq_aqs_sandbox: have you heard NEW ORLEANS MURDER RATE HAS :-D TRIPLED :-D


What a maroon, she thinks it's funny

2/12/2007 04:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osmo,

I suggest we start a pool. The winner picks the day and time Tiemmes starts acting like a wife and mother and gets out of her jr. high teen beat mentality.

valentiemmes: ¯ I watched STING. That was enough for me

valentiemmes: ¯ STING is HOTT!

valentiemmes: ¯ All I wanted to see was STING ....it was pretty

valentiemmes: ¯ I have great respect for him and his wife, but I always wanted to be their nanny, then have him to divorce her so I could take over

Isn't it creepy she knows his worst nightmare?

2/12/2007 07:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700 (2/12/07 7:31:21 PM): ----tsukasa here

makabe_6700 (2/12/07 7:31:23 PM): not Mak

makabe_6700 (2/12/07 7:31:36 PM): I have log me in

makabe_6700 (2/12/07 7:31:52 PM): checking in

makabe_6700 (2/12/07 7:32:00 PM): I see we have a terd free room

makabe_6700 (2/12/07 7:32:08 PM): pretty nice and peaceful

2/12/2007 07:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe6701: Chad, if you had respect for women, you would alter your manner of expression some

makabe giving advice on how to talk to women, now that's priceless

2/12/2007 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

martin6772@sbcglobal.net: tsunam would yo mind making complete sentences and not taking up the whole screen with one thought?

martin6772@sbcglobal.net: heck with that....ignored tsunami

2/12/2007 11:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: there are masterbation sessions in here? WHY am I always here at the wrong times?

2/13/2007 02:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: everyone wants to be Irish

dangergirl1_eh: there are two kinds of people in the world, the Irish and those who wish they were

2/13/2007 02:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boat talking about getting to purgatory~

call_me_boat: paul u can sit by me and sag and bart lol

she assumes a lot

2/13/2007 02:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

valentiemmes: OH a pedicure.... maybe I can talk hubby into that for my Vday pressie

Nando, this is a great place to get a gift certificate for her hooves---https://www.valleyfarrier.com/cart/shop/giftcert.asp

2/13/2007 03:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The post above is so true and sooooo funny HOOVES! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

2/14/2007 10:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumamou: Mystange4....right....I'm a middle aged gay man.....you got a dowry?

Dumamou: <---decided he wants someone wiht a dowry

2/14/2007 09:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old Marti better watch it, he might end up paying someone's bills instead!

2/14/2007 10:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paul_white333: Before I was booted by the intolerant.. just one last thing for you Quinn.. one of my books was endorsed by a Catholic Bishop, Fr. George Rutlter seen on EWTN, Patrick Madrid, Fr. Michael Scanlon, and the forward was written by Malachi Martin

quinlan: paul white, all of those endorsements and you wont' allow your fellow chatters to read them

paul_white333: I have seen your ways

im_a_snobird: Paul, just tell us the title, We may even buy a copy

paul_white333: and your malice

quinlan: paul white, you've seen me call ppl on lies...that's what is bugging you....you've lied about beign in seminary

quinlan: expecting honesty in Catholic Chat is not malice

maraleahrcc: V Paul white?

paul_white333: Hi Mara..

maraleahrcc: V I would love to read your books.

paul_white333: the next book I have to edit yet, is called "My Dogma ran Over Your Karma"

paul_white333: when its ready I'll let you know

maraleahrcc: V ok...what about those already in print?

paul_white333: its not in print yet

quinlan: paul white, so what are teh book titles? if I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it....btw, editting a book is not writing a book

paul_white333: Champ asked for one of them while I was with him in Vegas

paul_white333: he's got one but I asked him not to give it out in room

paul_white333: Quinn.. you might really be troubled to know that Malachi Martin gave me his personal Pyx he received at ordination in the 50's

quinlan: paul white what really troubles me is that you lied about being in seminary, goes to show you'll lie about anything

2/15/2007 05:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call_me_boat: how does quin know and not know what some one is ?

maraleahrcc: V It's easy to find out who owns casinos, boat. It was a stupid lie.

call_me_boat: how about if we bring up how 2 years ago a naked man on cam was in on your name?

2/15/2007 05:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call_me_boat: looking for purgatory myself

wishful thinking, I'm sure

2/15/2007 05:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ajo2211: osmo well anthony came from sewage treatment plant and all bacterial of sewage makes anthony and he now elopes with makabe

2/16/2007 01:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

owen_tyree: oooo! I should start a quote Blog

owen_tyree: A blog I was going to complete that talked about Catholic_Soldier being an alien,Buttinzki,a nutcase and most everyone else being just plain crackers

valentiemmes: Where's the Blog SERBed, and how come I haven't seen it yet

Tie bitches and complains about Osmosis blog...when her insignificant followers have their blog she is ready to support it.

Serb calling Butt a nutcase...a case of the kettle and the pot? Of course it is...he has claimed to be on psychotic medications many times in chat.

Hypocrisy at its best

2/16/2007 03:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elmo6473: educated, you know I love to argue,, but there are some people that it isn;t even worth it. chad is just a waste of time. good that we agree

A meeting of 2 great minds, NOT!

2/17/2007 09:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumamou: scion.....I'm not..I'm gay...homosexuality isa disease and I'm not sick
Dumamou: but you are

2/18/2007 09:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

b1aise_pasca1: smiles, you dont need to say youre unavailable - theres little danger of you being on anyones desire list


BLAISE SHOULD TALK, IF WOMEN ARE CHASING AFTER HIM IT'S PROBABLY WITH STICKS AND STONES

2/18/2007 11:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

martin6772@sbcglobal.net: sorry ttes, but you have to be just like me to be Catholic

2/18/2007 03:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tie: I'll do Dr. McDreamy

Apparently she'll do anyone, I just hope they have the foresight to tie a board to their ass.

2/19/2007 03:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarines_gemacita: CANT STAND WATCHING EGOS FED AT THE EXPENSE OF TRYING TO "HELP AND TEACH"


IF HER OWN EGO WAS ANY BIGGER SHE WOULD HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE TO CHANGE HER MIND!

2/19/2007 02:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call_me_boat: is he still a witch?

seraphimchad: are you still a b****?

call_me_boat: hey i told u last time chad come on down here my husband will show u who this is

seraphimchad: c boats..don't start s*** then get mad if you don't want responded too


They can dish it but can't take it and then bring the husbands into the fray...remind you of someone else we know?

2/19/2007 06:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call_me_boat: notice how calm it is without certain chatters

The same thing is said when YOU aren't in the room.

2/20/2007 05:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Champ: Peter i think rft would be the perfect adminstartor for you

rft4579: cchamp..thats kind of you

rft4579: champ....does peter have golf courses at his casinos to run?

rft4579: pater...im a great golf teacher and want to run a facility

Champ: rft lots of the casinos have gold coirses now

rft4579: champ..really?

rft4579: champ....i was told peter has 11 casinos...id like to work at one in warm wweather

maraleahrcc: V rft...casinos are owned by large conglomerates, not by private owners.

rft4579: champ..i could teach golf and maybe learn to be dealer

Champ: rft you just come out here and see your golf buddy

rft4579: champ.....can peter teach me how to deal ....texas hold em..too?

rft4579: champ....if peter has 11 casinos you should sing for him?

ghinellipeter: rft I do not have 11 I have 3 and one to bulid

rft4579: peter..nice to meet you ,,ill come see your casinos when i visit champ

rft4579: peter..what is first class like on planes? or do you own a plane?

2/20/2007 06:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rft4579: mara...peter went to drain his newly transplanted pig pancreas

maraleahrcc: V Pig pancreas?

rft4579: mara..thats what i heard

2/20/2007 06:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucyfurlivess: I have a doozy of a Pm for tie to read



You would think that these bitches would grow up and be the women that they say they are..always trying to set people up and be mean and nasty and then post it in the room....STUPID!!!!!!...and to think that one of them is a mother...her kids are going to grow up like her....lets all move

2/20/2007 09:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarines_gemacita: THE POOR ARE LOSERS THAT DID NOT PLAN

tommydacre: oh really, so a poor child is a loser?

aquamarines_gemacita: THEY WOULD NOT BE POOR IF THEY HAD GOT OFF THEIR LAZY WELFARE ASS

tommydacre: for circumstances out of his or her own control

aquamarines_gemacita: LOSERS BEGET LOSERS YES

aquamarines_gemacita: TOUGH

tommydacre: aqua shows your ignorance

quamarines_gemacita: THEY ARE LOSERS TOO

quamarines_gemacita: THEY LIVE WITH LOSERS

quamarines_gemacita: THEY ARE DNA OF LOSERS

aquamarines_gemacita: SO THEY ARE LOSERS

tommydacre: you a Nazi aqua?

tommydacre: white power?

2/20/2007 10:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In reference to the above comment made by HER ROYAL HIGHNASS ... AQUABITCH, regarding her opinion of poor people. Miss snooty managed to snag a husband who worked and planned, otherwise her sorry and bigoted ass would be right there herself in the welfare line!

2/20/2007 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blessedrthecheesemakers: cats do you own slaves?

blessedrthecheesemakers: floridaz stop being an ass

blessedrthecheesemakers: it is a serious question

blessedrthecheesemakers: and i would learb the difference bewteen a suggestion and a question

blessedrthecheesemakers: cats do you find slavery an acceptable practice?

2/21/2007 02:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700: all charitable contributions by my family are diverted to the third world

makabe_6700: by means of their votes

makabe_6700: I will be allowing the lying parasites in the U.S. to kill themselves

(another great mind speaks-NOT!)
LOLLOLOLOLOL

2/21/2007 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700: Cerebral needs to be in touch with his true self

cerebralconnect: Ofcourse, Makabe I will take your counsel into consideration as I potty

2/21/2007 11:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: someone say mount?

Tie: Only if the Mount is good lookin

Good Christian wives and mothers. NOT

2/23/2007 03:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: family tree is NEVER ok

dangergirl1_eh: he is a jerk to women, he is NOT ok

Tie: NOTHING will ever be OK with FAMILY

dangergirl1_eh: thats right Gentle - people need to STOP letting him get away with it

dangergirl1_eh: big deal he's sorry

dangergirl1_eh: who cares

dangergirl1_eh: you give him free reign to do it again

dangergirl1_eh: jose, he called her a ******* ****

Tie: it took the men in here a LONG time to see it because he makes sure the MEN are NOT here

dangergirl1_eh: he's a disgusting hypocrite

dangergirl1_eh: doromats that allow people to treat them like crap have only themselves to blame

dangergirl1_eh: yeah goofy people can be "good people" In chat where in reality they are not as they profess in "FONT"

Tie and Danger never had any problem with Marcus doing the exact same thing. Fucking Hypocrits

2/23/2007 03:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ttessman: how much do you want for them sheep Duma??

2/23/2007 09:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: Draco if all marriages were gay, there would be less divorces

2/24/2007 07:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: okay draco..just remember two things...one should not start it if you don't want it..and 2..You will go to hell if you don't agree with me

2/24/2007 07:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: I have won prizes for humility

dumamou: I've been recognized by many prestigious organizatoins that promote humility

dumamou: I'm so much more humble than you peasants!

inthename45: the humble calling himself humble??

2/24/2007 08:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was from early this month

valentiemmes: <<<< dangergirls lesbionic lover.....

2/25/2007 12:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GAG! You could have spared us all that mental picture.

2/25/2007 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: dies laughing at chicken poop

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: I have 10" of.......

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: chicken poop

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: turning red from laughing so hard

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: chicken poop chicken poop chicken poop

2/26/2007 09:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: LOL I might be working at a Burger King next week

2/27/2007 04:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: as a gay man I love to expose my balls to the sun at the nude beach.

2/27/2007 04:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: where did everyone go? Is every0one listening to the music again?

NO YOU PUT EVERYONE ON IGNORE FOOL!

2/28/2007 01:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fellastill: makabe is a doctor who spends
his free 4 or 5 hours in a chatroom often
exchanging in filth with people who call
themselves 'turds'.........I am afraid makabe
cannot help me with my Catholic faith

fellastill: I am just a 'no name' who comes in regularly

makabe_670*: under a turd name, or osmosis

woodstocke12: fellastill.....i hope your not one of
the turd, terd boys!!! or osmo......you make sense!!!
they are a bit slow on the draw!!!!

woodstocke12: JACK, do u know this fellastill??

makabe_670*: probably fellastill is osmosis

makabe_670*: has the same writing style

fellastill: makabe is ignored as I enter the room

makabe_670*: fellastill = one of the turds


makabe_670*: probably you need to learn to distinguish
writing style from font

makabe_670*: after that you can understand why I think it is osmosis

woodstocke12: makabe, we are all not as Ahhhh smart as
u ...............THANK GOD!!!

2/28/2007 07:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

monicajean37: that's like someone stating that I take oxycontin

2/28/2007 08:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old Makabe there needs to get a grip on reality, he sees osmo and the turds in every other chatter. So much so that he's analyzing writing-styles and fonts of other chatters and accusing them of being osmo and the turds.

Makabe, it's time to put the keyboard away and join the real world.

2/28/2007 10:26:00 AM  

<< Home