Saturday, December 02, 2006

December 2006


DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ess_tessa1: sorry Marie I love you butttttttttttttt

marie_joy452009: Galea simply appreciates good singing

bobwhitegate: tess / Marie can really sing if she wants to.

bobwhitegate: Marie / you do have a lovely voice dear.

marie_joy452009: I can sing one song in toon well a bit and BRIGHT can sing it too

mountaineer_2006: her singing could drive a pack of beagles into datin' rabbits

bobwhitegate: marie / which is your favorite song to sing ?

marie_joy452009: these boots are made for walkin

tess_tessa1: Bob are you encouraging our Marie to sing?

tess_tessa1: well Marie you can sing well in the caverns that are full of bats you would chase them all away (just kidding)

tess_tessa1: Steve why is Marie gonna sing?

marie_joy452009: tess I only torture oops I mean sing to those I LOVE

bobwhitegate: Marie does not sing her best because she does not want to show off and make some singers envious.

mountaineer_2006: well, I hope Marie sings to ya!!

catholicwoman@sbcglobal.net: well steve she can sing to me any time

mountaineer_2006: whenever Marie sings I am caught off guard...and I am thinking that guard should be shot for dereliction of duty

tess_tessa1: Steve I'm so tired Marie's singing would be like a lullaby

12/02/2006 10:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mountaineer_2006: I am tuff...until Marie sings....

marie_joy452009: tessy I sang my song in chat yesterday I have a new fan...GALEA DEAR lady

tess_tessa1: galea must be tone deaf

mountaineer_2006: if galea wasn't tone deaf before, she IS now

tess_tessa1: sorry Marie I love you butttttttttttttt

marie_joy452009: Galea simply appreciates good singing

bobwhitegate: tess / Marie can really sing if she wants to.

bobwhitegate: Marie / you do have a lovely voice dear.

marie_joy452009: I can sing one song in toon well a bit and BRIGHT can sing it too

mountaineer_2006: her singing could drive a pack of beagles into datin' rabbits

bobwhitegate: marie / which is your favorite song to sing ?

marie_joy452009: these boots are made for walkin

tess_tessa1: Bob are you encouraging our Marie to sing?

tess_tessa1: well Marie you can sing well in the caverns that are full of bats you would chase them all away (just kidding)

tess_tessa1: Steve why is Marie gonna sing?

marie_joy452009: tess I only torture oops I mean sing to those I LOVE

bobwhitegate: Marie does not sing her best because she does not want to show off and make some singers envious.

mountaineer_2006: well, I hope Marie sings to ya!!

catholicwoman@sbcglobal.net: well steve she can sing to me any time

mountaineer_2006: whenever Marie sings I am caught off guard...and I am thinking that guard should be shot for dereliction of duty

tess_tessa1: Steve I'm so tired Marie's singing would be like a lullaby

12/02/2006 10:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_67r: Quistis, during the time that Tiemmes is in the room, is it illegal to reply?

quistis300: I have no idea maka

makabe_67r: would you consent to repost something to Tiemmes if this is not illegal?

quistis300: no maka

makabe_67r: OK

makabe_67r: then I will give the information to you so that some time you might distill it and transmit it to interested parties

makabe_67r: Family tree has been observed to be continuously talking while Terd fergusson is posting, repeatedly

makabe_67r: were you able to see that post, Quistis?

quistis300: yes maka

makabe_67r: sometime later you might like to transmit that information to interested parties

makabe_67r: since it is not legal to repost my text

quistis300: sigh

quistis300: what would be the point of doing that maka?

makabe_67r: because it is difficult for a person to talk and simultanously post repeatedly

makabe_67r: does this make sense to you?

quistis300: not really

makabe_67r: OK

makabe_67r: I will explain

makabe_67r: Tiemmes believes that terd fergusson is family tree

makabe_67r: but both have been observed active in the room simultaneously

makabe_67r: talking continuously, and posting repeatedly at the same time

makabe_67r: Is this making any sense to you yet, Quistis?

quistis300: maka, I missed your entire explination but honestly, after getting called a skank from terd over there I don't care anymore, is that alright with you?

makabe_67r: I understand that you could lose social position by conveying the information

makabe_67r: sorry to ask

makabe_67r: there will be no further request

12/04/2006 11:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had no idea quis was soooooo dumb

12/05/2006 01:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shupac_taker: you black ass nigger

shupac_taker: all you damn black ass negros wanna blame kramer hes a fucking jew how you damn slaves wanna blame a jew

shupac_taker: marsh shut your black ass up

shupac_taker: damn nigger

shupac_taker: im jewish

shupac_taker: my moms a jew

12/07/2006 08:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bobwhitegate: red / yesssss this room is like a big happy family.

bobwhitegate: gemini / this room continues to remind me of a small town.

12/07/2006 09:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nervous_altarboy: i think if you wear a huge hat...robes and walk around with scrolls technically that makes you a holyman

nervous_altarboy: and curly shoes with bells on them

nervous_altarboy: then officially you're holy

nervous_altarboy: people will say "look at that huge hat and he's carrying scrolls...lets bow"

12/08/2006 03:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tuesday dec 12 catholic chat 1

christmas_trk_65: tie you have never talked to me before why start now

holidaytiemmes: LELA.... I was talking to the two assholes who were bashing Aqua (Iron and Trk, but I see it is futile since they are so juvenile)

christmas_trk_65: tie practice what you preach

christmas_miracle_mara: Gossip, tie? Why would they gossip about someone not in the room?

christmas_miracle_mara: That would be quite uncharitable!

christmas_trk_65: iron maybe swamp the tidy bowl man

christmas_galea: oh trk, that was grown up

holidaytiemmes: MARA>.. pardon my french, but who the F*CK knows. Good Christians they are

irontexasdom: lol trk....man it isn;t even much fun messing with a retard like tie.

santa_turd_stuck_in_chimmney:lmao tie gossips about people not in the room constantly

christmas_miracle_mara: Gossipping about someone not in the room is not Christ like at all.

12/12/2006 06:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holidaytiemmes (12/13/06 2:45:29 AM): ¯ I am a great pole dancer thanks... I have two beautiful daughters to prove it!

holidaytiemmes (12/13/06 2:46:34 AM): ¯ I HAVE HAD SEX AT LEAST TWICE

12/13/2006 03:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gio425@sbcglobal.net: im scared to dance with family

czarevich_yosef_nikolaievich_ram: Gets ready to dance with pretty

nell_shayne: i love slow dance

familytree4: rady folks - take your partners

czarevich_yosef_nikolaievich_ram: SLightly bows and offers pretty my hand

nell_shayne: <----- hand on guedo's shoulder

czarevich_yosef_nikolaievich_ram: Sways

catfishjim2000: :">l move to gio

prettywoman4459:Dances slowly with czarevich_yosef_nikolaievich_ram
long and slow...

czarevich_yosef_nikolaievich_ram: Moves close to pretty

guedo7: HAND ON NELLS WAIST

czarevich_yosef_nikolaievich_ram: twrils pretty on the dance floor

gio425@sbcglobal.net: *dances slowly*

prettywoman4459:Dances slowly with czarevich_yosef_nikolaievich_ram, with her head on his shoulder

aussibabe13: swaying our hips

guedo7: CHEEK TO CHEEK WITH NELL

czarevich_yosef_nikolaievich_ram: Sways slowly around the dance floor with Prettywoman

catfishjim2000: look into herv eyes as we move around the room

prettywoman4459:Is happy because she is dancing with czarevich_yosef_nikolaievich_ram.

catfishjim2000: she now looking into my eye as we kiss for the 1sr time

prettywoman4459:Dances and gives herself up to the rhythms of life.

guedo7: AND NELL GO PAST CATFISH

catfishjim2000: l come up for air

guedo7: ITS ALL ABOUT THE LIPS


gio425@sbcglobal.net: ya i am a great kisser

12/13/2006 05:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

martin6772@sbcglobal.net: actually, Mohammed was one of the most gifted statemen in history, forging a civilization out of a disparate and warring people. Unfortunately, the choice to make a competitive religion had sad follow ups in many cases

martin6772@sbcglobal.net: letgod, no, Mohammed did not..he was wrong about the nature of God, but he did not follow satan

12/13/2006 07:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pissed_off_hobbit_from_hell: everybody's got something to hide 'cept for me and my monkey

12/14/2006 02:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

recovering.protestant: hill, jesus bashed and used sarcasm, my friend

12/18/2006 01:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pissed off hobbit from hell: Jesus removed two of the ten commandments and added two of his own

12/27/2006 02:44:00 AM  

<< Home