January 2006

This set is available for reading only (keeps it easier to browse) DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)



8 Comments:
http://nunoftheabovementioned.blogspot.com
mariejoy_2008: <--did not go to a religious school thank goodnes
judge ALL as bad from meeting a few who may have behaved badly
mariejoy_2008: gentlepeace our Blog has won 3 more awards and now we have started a 'kids corner' which is exciting to do Ginny and Steve are in charge of that part
mariejoy_2008: corfu I sang to steve lastnight he so LERVES my singing
corfu4941: I bet he did If he liked your singing are you sure he is not loosing his hearing
Steve: last night she sang to me, and her dog cried afterwards for 30 minut
Steve: I think Marie singing to me is a violation of my constitutional guarantee against cruel and unusual punishment
doesn't mariejoy realize that the "picture" of GOD, the father is blasphemy? I SERIOUSLY doubt that brought them any kind of rewards, do they think we are all stupid. There is NEVER to be a picture of God, the Father - EVER! Do your research, Marie, you have commited blasphemy!
manny_chevitz_returns: I was really pissed at those 3 idiots
manny_chevitz_returns: but why miss my firneds
manny_chevitz_returns: friends even lol
stingsau: Hey MENSCH Go There it IS Not You
gentlepeace7: which ones manny?
manny_chevitz_returns: what stings
manny_chevitz_returns: those three female jerks gentle who think they own the room
stingsau: it is a SICKO Cloning YOU and Me as well as others..
manny_chevitz_returns: go where????
stingsau: the sicko is Cloning You me Piper...
manny_chevitz_returns: good luck stings-
manny_chevitz_returns: I can't be bothered sweetie
manny_chevitz_returns: good luck stings-
manny_chevitz_returns: I can't be bothered sweetie
manny_chevitz_returns: gentle - too much more important then some bullshit online
stingsau: Alright Darling But i can't stand to see all this Anti_Semitism from one JERK Pretending to be many people.....
manny_chevitz_returns: stingsie - I do love you and a few others here BUT some asshole won't ruin it for me
manny_chevitz_returns: why dignify it
gentlepeace7: well i wont stand for any one with anti semite, crap against Gods chosen ,,,ask roon room if i will tollerate it lol
stingsau: oh Mensch i have seen for myself the Same Jerk Clones me too..another DICKKHEAD
manny_chevitz_returns: stingie - listen to me honey: don't even lower yourself to their levell and dignify it
stingsau: Nah it's NOT Them Mensch it is a Sicko from these ROOMS that Observes us......
gardiehussy:
manny_chevitz_returns: I am not indicating anyone in particular stings - just in general
manny_chevitz_returns: cheeky - glad to hear
manny_chevitz_returns: phone - brb
manny_chevitz_returns: so stingsie - what have I missed in my brief hiatus - anything juicy
stingsau: Well Mensch FIRST i Have MISSED You In YOUR BRIEFS..................
manny_chevitz_returns: I wear boxers
manny_chevitz_returns: damn - phone again - brb
stingsau: HB
stingsau: WRONG Number tha CLONE is Trying ta RING MANNY
stingsau: fag time Gardi
stingsau: wil be bak
manny_chevitz_returns: still on phone
manny_chevitz_returns: stingsie - still on phone
stingsau: is it your Clone on da Phone Mensch trying to Know MORE About Cha
manny_chevitz_returns: I am back stingsie - lets elope - pack your bag - LIGHTLY - lol
stingsau: Yay mah MENSCH is BAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
mormons_son: guess not ... again
manny_chevitz_returns: I am always here for you silly
manny_chevitz_returns: has anyone seen PW - does she still come in, or goody
manny_chevitz_returns: thank you gal - what happened
manny_chevitz_returns: did someone say somthing
manny_chevitz_returns: so stingsie - when do we elope
manny_chevitz_returns: don't pack, you won't need clothes
manny_chevitz_returns: who here has seen Brokeback Mountain - stingsau: MENSCH i KNOW Why It's CALLED "BROKE BACK,"
manny_chevitz_returns: all the schtoopin
stingsau: Hey MENSCH Why Does "Schtoopin," Mean?? Sex???
manny_chevitz_returns: well I am off to work - ladies I love you all (but Stingsie DOES have my heart)
manny_chevitz_returns: schtoopin is having sex - yes
manny_chevitz_returns: new spelling - stingise
manny_chevitz_returns: back at you hennie - thanks
manny_chevitz_returns: hennie - they do it well
manny_chevitz_returns: no food fights
stingsau: MENSCH LOVE YOU Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
manny_chevitz_returns: and play nicely
manny_chevitz_returns: LOVE YOU STINGSIE
http://ca.profiles.yahoo.com/an_element_of_danger
how is this for evil?
screenshot is on the cummings blog
dangertwat is pure shit
amen, 2/11/2006 06:48:24 PM
people are finally getting it!!! it's great to finally see people not falling all over their tongues when she comes in the room,,,more like "oh here she is again (yawn yawn)"............LOL
<< Home