Saturday, October 01, 2005

October 2005


This set is available for reading only (keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

299 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Room 5 has not been given the attention it truly deserves, so they've offered the following this morning-

stingsau: i Wouldn't CYBER That COW
go away muslimes: cowoksexy sting is mine, go away
belleatchantry: Yep, Stings is already taken COW
go away muslimes: cow, belle is mine, go away
go away muslimes: cow ALL r mine, go away

go away muslimes: justme, this room is one of peace and love and sharing. those that choose to disrup that get in trouble.
go away muslimes: t
go away muslimes: when one tries to disrupt our room, one is guilty of the sin of encroachment

10/01/2005 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_tm36: for all keepingtrack of my comings and goings - I have loggerd on at 12:35 EST, I've talked to all 4 boy s- they are doing great - grandchildren doing great and I'll let you know when I'm checking out , LOL PISSMOM is here for a while LOL

10/01/2005 04:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today, about noon, trying to imitate Leslie's victim routine-

Maraleah - Catholic Christian: V Don't worry...I'm leaving chat for good.

Maraleah - Catholic Christian: V I'm not going to put myself through hurt anymore.

Maraleah - Catholic Christian: V It's time for me to go.

Maraleah - Catholic Christian: V I have to. Nobody's going to miss me!



GUESS WHAT?

It lasted an entire seven hours-

Maraleah - Catholic Christian (10/1/05 7:04:15 PM): Pax Christi! Hello my precious brothers and sisters in Christ! Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ with a pure and perfect love.

10/01/2005 07:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, now the excuses-

Maraleah - Catholic Christian: V I had a melt down in here earlier

Maraleah - Catholic Christian: V I'm sure you'll hear about it.

10/01/2005 07:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the meltdown was only to stage 3.
everyone knows a stage 3 meltdown would fry a normal brain but the subject must have been thru many meltdowns to be able to recover so quickly

10/02/2005 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: Karol needs another dose of med's
an_element_of_danger: Karol face is king think syou are a old skank
an_element_of_danger: whatever fantasy's you have of young kingmax karol you best get rid of them
an_element_of_danger: the biggest hole in the world is the one between karols ears
an_element_of_danger: Karol is it true you sit her and preach morality to people meanwhile you had a child our of wedlock
an_element_of_danger: NO sera that isn't what I mean, I am NOT judging her, I am just finding it interesting she feels able to JUDGE others as far as "SIN" goes meanwhile having her own

10/02/2005 03:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: its the same old same old PW, the room has been held hosstage but yet another horrible entity
an_element_of_danger: I think for most it has taken the fun out of it
an_element_of_danger: yes the bloggers
an_element_of_danger: I don't run as you know PW better people than them have tried and failed to take over this room, I do not give up
an_element_of_danger: and where are brampton and katholokos etc now? element_of_danger: I give people the respect they give me, regardless of if they are single, married or whatever
an_element_of_danger: they are a jerk, they get it back
an_element_of_danger: end of story
an_element_of_danger: LOL

10/02/2005 03:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: Jesus himself said regarding magdelene - let he without sin cast the first stone and she was a prostitute
an_element_of_danger: I think to just judge someone based upon what they do is a grave error
an_element_of_danger: there is more to people than that
an_element_of_danger: Very true PW, guess those blogger authors don't know that
an_element_of_danger: yep gotcha
an_element_of_danger: yep I know ya baby
an_element_of_danger: yes fun at everyone elses expensense

10/02/2005 03:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roflmao@the hypocrisy of all that, actually the only people that feels shame are the one's that have brains, danger doesn't have any, nice to see she realised the pic didn't fool anyone, wonder what pic she will steal off the net next, oh the drama I can hardly wait:))

10/02/2005 06:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no scripture to support the idea that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute. She is introduced after that story, but it clearly says that she was healed of demons. It's a common fallacy that the woman who was going to be stoned was Mary Magdalene.

Read the Bible instead of being a 24/7 presence in chat.

10/02/2005 08:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: and where are brampton and katholokos etc now?

For all you know they could be them,
Dumbass

10/03/2005 12:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whozyaturtledaddy: well cere there can be sex addictions but that is no excuse for shaming your family...need to get help like people with any addiction (7:42:52 PM)

10/03/2005 06:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

serena_candice:
stingsau:
serena_candice:
stingsau: C'Mon All Da Virgins Hands UP

stingsau: You Dirrrrrrrrrrty Rotten FILTHY Slutskys..Not one Virgin in tha Place
steffannii_2000: tiggggggggggggg
stingsau: And YOU Call Yerselves CATHOLICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Right!!!!!!!!
tig_er_oonie: ok
tig_er_oonie: ty steff steff
tig_er_oonie: ok
tig_er_oonie: ty steff steff
steffannii_2000: yvw tigggggg
goodone500_0: and then it got quiet
stingsau: Everyone STOPPED Talkin' when i asked How Many Virgins..TSK TSK..............
stingsau: NOT ONE Virgin in the Place
layla5169: ?
tig_er_oonie: hey i raised my hand stinger lol

She's drunk again:))

10/03/2005 07:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did she sober up?

10/03/2005 08:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does dangergirl not remember her hate message board and blog that went on and on and on after one woman for years,,,a woman who did nothing to her, a woman who remained silent, a woman who defended dangergirl's kids, a woman who has yet to have an explaination as wo WHY all of that attacks happened,,,remember that, dangergirl, you are guilty of what you are accusing others of..it's called payback, baby, payback and, honey, it's a bitch! LOL , how does it feel? not good, huh, well you did this for years and years on a daily basis to one woman, you are your old shriveled up ols cronies, er what was that you called them, old hens?? LOL there are so many of us laughing at you right now and loving every minute of this,,,,because you deserve it,,,,ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/03/2005 10:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lady Grace, see the light, will ya? Sucker! Ha Ha

10/03/2005 08:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lady, you go girl!

10/04/2005 07:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have sent the following message to blog support.
It would be a good idea if everyone who this blog has harassed
sends a similiar complaint to them (you can do so here
http://help.blogger.com/?page=help ).
Please forward it on to others that you know have also been
affected by these blogs. Thanks!

Kristen

*********************************


As I was reading through your TOS I noticed this paragraph

"Member agrees not to transmit through the Service any unlawful,
harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, or harmful material of
any kind or nature. Member further agrees not to transmit any
material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal
offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any
applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation."

The following blogs (by the same person/s) have posted real names,
locations, family pictures (including children) modified and grotesque,
they have encouraged others to abuse, harass and cause harm to many
people (myself included), I would like it stopped. I will be
forwarding this email on to other people who have been affected by
these deviants and am sure they will join me in emailing you to their
dangerous behaviour.

I have a blog myself with you and have upheld your TOS and am in
good standing.

I ask you to please uphold your TOS and terminate these blogs.

Kristen Arnason

The following blogs need your review:

http://cummingattractions.blogspot.com/

http://theawesomefour.blogspot.com/

http://rsouls.blogspot.com/

http://nunoftheabovementioned.blogspot.com/

http://dirtydumpsterdumpster.blogspot.com/

10/04/2005 07:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
regarding dangergir's threat:

Anonymous said...
OMG and this comes from a woman who has message boards, several blogs and lives in a chat room 24/7,,,,acting lika a martyr? a woman who has stalked, hacked and certainly booted too many to be counted? what a joke this is....she deserves anything she gets after all the lives this delusional hypocrite has negatively affected by her stalkings and her lies.....we are watching, reading and enjoying...I just hope you don't hurt the innocents who she has hurt for years by posting all of this,,,THEY have been through enough at the hands of this woman,,,tiemmes,,,greensmilingeyes,,grace_n_love and quistis,,,,,,and all of her desperate wannabes,,however, their price will be in the end and will be a dear one,,,people have so much ill-feelings towards these women that they will be lucky to have few praying for them in the end,,,they need to put some thought to that ,,,,
and don't forget the children dangergirl and her gang went after with threats and post,,,,putting personal addresses and phone numbers on her message board saying horrible things about people's children and their families,,,,,,she did the same on her blogs and laughed at anyeone who threatened to report her,,,,,,in fact, she dared people to report her.......too much!

10/04/2005 11:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well her blog was the first hate blog in this room,,,,she set the standards for what is going on right now,,,there is no difference in what these blogs are doing and what dangergirl's blogs did in their beginning.........she hurt many people on that blog ,,,then erases the posts as if the people she hurt will ever forget what she has done........good on these blogs,,believe me there are many out here saying 'FINALLY'!!!!

10/04/2005 11:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, the truth is, the ones saying "FINALLY" are the ones who are personality challenged to begin with. Further, you are using other people as an excuse for your evil, blaming your bad behaviour on them. What a great deal of power they have over you! Controlling you like that to post hate and tell lies. Gee, it's not your fault...it's terrible when people you don't like control your mind, like they are controlling yours. Kinda like Adam and Eve when God confronted them with eating the forbidden fruit. Adam said, "the woman gave it to me", so, not Adams fault that he ate it while knowing he shouldn't. Eve said, "the serpent beguiled me", not her fault that sneaky serpent got her to eat what she knew God told them not to. You are all like Adam and Eve, not taking responsibility for your own bad behaviour, and much better to blame someone else, right? oops...sorry...I asked you a question...might be better to wait to see what your handlers say you can say first.

10/04/2005 04:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The above is today's offering on Danger's blog.
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Netiquette Home Page -- A Service of Albion.com


This may be very useful to some of my more obsessed readers ;) DANGER, FEEL FREE TO USE IT YOURSELF

Rule 1: Remember the human

The golden rule your parents and your kindergarten teacher taught you was pretty simple: Do unto others as you'd have others do unto you. Imagine how you'd feel if you were in the other person's shoes. Stand up for yourself, but try not to hurt people's feelings.
"This page is for the chatters! Nominate which chat “drama” you think deserves the award. It can be funny, absurd, heart pulling, you decide. Nominations take place thoughout the month, the winner is announced the first of each month with the amount of votes after the Drama name. To vote to the Drama you think is better just E-mail me (in confidence) dangergirl_eh@yahoo.com or click on the VOTE button next to the Drama’s explanation" WHOSE FEELINGS WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT?


In cyberspace, we state this in an even more basic manner: Remember the human. You spent so much time worshipping at the Altar of Marcus, you seemed to have assumed all in chat have his low brow mentality.

When you communicate electronically, all you see is a computer screen. You don't have the opportunity to use facial expressions, gestures, and tone of voice to communicate your meaning; words -- lonely written words -- are all you've got. And that goes for your correspondent as well.

When you're holding a conversation online -- whether it's an email exchange or a response to a discussion group posting -- it's easy to misinterpret your correspondent's meaning. And it's frighteningly easy to forget that your correspondent is a person with feelings more or less like your own. WHEN YOU'VE THREATENED PEOPLE IN CHAT, WHAT DID YOU MEAN?

It's ironic, really. Computer networks bring people together who'd otherwise never meet. But the impersonality of the medium changes that meeting to something less -- well, less personal. Humans exchanging email often behave the way some people behind the wheel of a car do: They curse at other drivers, make obscene gestures, and generally behave like savages. Most of them would never act that way at work or at home. But the interposition of the machine seems to make it acceptable.

The message of Netiquette is that it's not acceptable. Yes, use your network connections to express yourself freely, explore strange new worlds, and boldly go where you've never gone before. But remember the Prime Directive of Netiquette: Those are real people out there. You are not acceptable.

Would you say it to the person's face? You've read it so much on the blogs, do you REALLY need to be told to your face? Even you cannot be that dense.

Writer and Macintosh evangelist Guy Kawasaki tells a story about getting email from some fellow he's never met. Online, this fellow tells Guy that he's a bad writer with nothing interesting to say.

Unbelievably rude? Yes, but unfortunately, it happens all the time in cyberspace. Danger, you are evidence of that.

Maybe it's the awesome power of being able to send mail directly to a well-known writer like Guy. Maybe it's the fact that you can't see his face crumple in misery as he reads your cruel words. Whatever the reason, it's incredibly common.

Guy proposes a useful test for anything you're about to post or mail: Ask yourself, "Would I say this to the person's face?" If the answer is no, rewrite and reread. Repeat the process till you feel sure that you'd feel as comfortable saying these words to the live person as you do sending them through cyberspace.Danger, how many times did you fail this test? You are as guilty as the next person of hiding behind your monitor.

Of course, it's possible that you'd feel great about saying something extremely rude to the person's face. Does it make you feel great? In that case, Netiquette can't help you.See that Danger? NO HELP FOR YOU Go get a copy of Miss Manners' Guide to Excruciatingly Correct Behavior.

Another reason not to be offensive online

When you communicate through cyberspace -- via email or on discussion groups -- your words are written. And chances are they're stored somewhere where you have no control over them. In other words, there's a good chance they can come back to haunt you. You've learned that lesson! And, now the question is, what do YOU plan to do about it? You could open up the unplugged board *after deleting all posts* and start issuing apologies, but no one believes you're human enough to do the right thing

Never forget the story of famous email user Oliver North. Ollie, you'll remember, was a great devotee of the White House email system, PROFS. He diligently deleted all incriminating notes he sent or received. What he didn't realize was that, somewhere else in the White House, computer room staff were equally diligently backing up the mainframe where his messages were stored. When he went on trial, all those handy backup tapes were readily available as evidence against him.

You don't have to be engaged in criminal activity to want to be careful. Any message you send could be saved or forwarded by its recipient. You have no control over where it goes.

Danger, We can all see it's too late for the likes of you. You should have never taken on the task of setting the tone of chat blogs. You didn't mind it when Marcus used chatters pictures for his own agendas of hate. Danger, why don't you and all the people who think you are as cool as you think you are just go away? If we miss you, we'll let you know.

10/04/2005 05:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen, this woman is seriously delusional and in dire need of help if she believes the shit she has posted about herself. she is vile and the most disgusting hypocrite ever to come into this room. sad thing is, there are idiots that buy her crap. they will live to regret it. but I guess the chatroom mentality is "well, she is nice to me, so she must be ok", nevermind that she has spent years attacking certain chatters, that she is guilty of everything she posted on her blog. what a joke, i pray her end in this room is near and some real catholics open their eyes, but I guess if she is kissing their asses, another one of her great qualities in times when the shit is on her face, they buy her martyr act. wake up people and get a brain! if she has done this to one person, and she has done it to many, it makes her sick, because she did it all in laughter and with a group of women sharing in the laughter at the pain she caused another person(s) (there have been many), their children and their families. to these blogs, it couldn't happen to a more deserving entity (she isn't even human)

10/04/2005 05:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danger is the origional chat maggot

10/04/2005 06:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who do you people think you are to decide who goes and who stays in a chat room? has it now gotten to the point that chat is the sole center of your world? nothing else in your lives is as important as who is in chat, or why they are there? surely there must be something more significant for you than chat? do you have no life outside the internet? no family? no friends? it has gone beyond "exposing people" to obsessing about people. how many articles do you have to write on other people before you start to feel better about yourself? is the reason you dwell on certain people over and over again because writing about them has not taken away your anger or hurt? if writing about them for this long has not helped, what makes you think it ever will? if your anger causes them anger, and in turn causes your anger to increase, and theirs is increased also, when will this cycle ever end? it won't, because anger and hate only feeds anger and hate, and nothing will ever be resolved. ask yourselves this...if some of the chatters you all hate left chat tomorrow, would that be an end to writing about them? or would there then be a quest for others to write on? could you make it through a day, a week, a year, without reading about hate, or replying to someone else's hate for another? or would you then simply turn on each other? just remember this..because you say the things, and write the things you do on "the net", they are not innocent little things that have no consequences. you will still be judged by God in the end for how you treat others, and that includes how you treat others online. the people you write about, and the people you hate, are real. not just lines of text you read on a screen, there are real people on the other side of those monitors just like the real person sitting at your monitor now. some of the most moronic things I have ever seen or heard of, is a group of people attacking another group of people for things that happened as long as 600 years ago. it amazed me that people could so willingly and voraciously hang on to hate for that long. then I look at the blogs, and chat, and I realized, we are no different than they. we are just as willing and as voracious as they.

10/05/2005 03:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever dangerass, damn she can't even disguise her typing, just get out and get yourself a life:))

10/05/2005 05:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unlike dangerass, this blog has never published real names and addresses nor has it produced photos of children , there is 1 photo that had children on it that was taken from the laundromat and that pic does not show their faces, and if you look at the message on the image each monkey is represented by a word that describes the face of the monkey and combining all of the 1st letters for each spells the name J E S U S ... hardly an evil photo. CIALOVESYOU - GET A LIFE!
evryone knows that you are particularly dirty because you look exceedingly dopey on the Chatanos photo whereas everyone else looks relatively normal :))

10/05/2005 07:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 12:27, you have no clue here. that "woman" (dangergirl for the dense amongst you) spent YEARS with daily slander and gossip about certain chatters. did you see that word, years?? Do you not understand the damage if you mean what you say that there are real people behind the computer screens who had to not only deal with her and her cronie's daily attacks on her board, but went after those chatters in the room trying to get rid of the chatters with daily attacks in the rooms as well. you have no clue what you are watching here, it's called "pay-back", natural consequences, karma, no matter what the word, there is nothing these blogs have done that could ever come close to what dangergirl did to many lives of, as YOU say, real people. this is a long time coming. sad that I see THESE blogs have chosen to go after a couple of HIGHLY innocent people who danger had her way with, thus satisfying dangergirl's needs, that has been the only thing these blogs have erred in (my opinion), in some eyes, that this woman, who the blogs FED to dangergirl has to continue to suffer. so, for that they have made dangergirl very happy. these blogs just need to remember, that when you go after certain people, you are playing right in her hands, as you have already done. just an observation, hasn't she been through enough? just a note, she isn't as stupid as some may think. again, you make dangergirl very happy with these attacks. she has said so in private conversations with laughter. does that make your day - making dangergirl happy?

10/05/2005 09:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I noticed that. when you go after certain chatters on these blogs, you make dangergirl very happy. she was in the room late the other night talking about how you have gone after peacemom and laughing with some in the room. it was disgusting. i, as a friend to peacemom, will never get the reasoning behind the hate, but, you have made dangergirl a happy puppy. that in itself will satisfy her enough to continue the arrogance and delusion that she is doing what most want her to do, and some have hinted that you are working with dangergirl as opposed to her even with the pictures and stories, BECAUSE of some of the people you have gone after. people have alerted peacemom to what she (dangergirl)is doing and, believe me, she (peacemom) isn't as clueless as you think. maybe older and wiser. she doesn't read the blogs because when the attack was waged against her, she saw shadows of the past and just figured you were working with dangergirl as do a few others who have been here long enough to see a pattern. you feed dangergirl, you join her in her delusional world.

10/05/2005 10:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today's post on Danger's blog.

Danger, you can post the whole book, it's not going to undo the actions YOU set in motion.


Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Rule 2 -- The Core Rules of Netiquette -- Excerpted from Netiquette by Virginia Shea -- Albion.com

Rule 2: Adhere to the same standards of behavior online that you follow in real life. Danger, so it is safe for all to assume how we've seen you act online is how you act in real life?
In real life, most people are fairly law-abiding, either by disposition or because we're afraid of getting caught. In cyberspace, the chances of getting caught sometimes seem slim. That is EXACTLY why you've done it! But, don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. And, perhaps because people sometimes forget that there's a human being on the other side of the computer, some people think that a lower standard of ethics or personal behavior is acceptable in cyberspace. The fact you call Marcus a "friend" in itself speaks volumes of your own lower standards.

The confusion may be understandable, but these people are mistaken. Standards of behavior may be different in some areas of cyberspace, but they are not lower than in real life.

Be ethical This is one simple enough, which part of it do you not understand? You can't demand ethics when you've offered none of your own.

Don't believe anyone who says, "The only ethics out there are what you can get away with." This is a book about manners, not about ethics. But if you encounter an ethical dilemma in cyberspace, consult the code you follow in real life. Chances are good you'll find the answer. Here we can again assume you have no ethics in real life to consult.

One more point on Netiquette ethics: If you use shareware, pay for it. Paying for shareware encourages more people to write shareware. The few dollars probably won't mean much to you, and they benefit all of cyberspace in the long run.

Breaking the law is bad Netiquette Another lesson you missed in hacker class. LMAO

If you're tempted to do something that's illegal in cyberspace, chances are it's also bad Netiquette.

Some laws are obscure or complicated enough that it's hard to know how to follow them. And in some cases, we're still establishing how the law applies to cyberspace. Two examples are the laws on privacy (see Rule 8 and "Email Privacy -- a Grand Illusion" on page 125) and copyright (see "Copyright in Cyberspace" on page 133).

Again, this is a book on manners, not a legal manual. But Netiquette mandates that you do your best to act within the laws of society and cyberspace. Danger, it's entirely too bad you did not read this book before ever signing up for internet service.

Another lesson that will serve you well-People in glass houses should not throw stones.

And, good job on getting the blogs shut down! ROTFLMAO

10/05/2005 01:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 2:08, don't give up your day job, cause a detective you ain't..not dangergirl here...not even female...as for anon 06:56:58 AM (or should I say leslie?) you should know all about sites that slandered and hated others. when your pimp, brother jp had you and ladygrace (you know, your siamese twin the one connected to your brain) under his control...no one had more people listed on a site than he did, and you upheld him every step of the way... you started a yahoo group, and couldn't keep it going because people left when they got tired of you constantly bitching and whining about dangergirl...they became alarmed when you saw yourself as Jesus crucified, and saw dangergirl as satan...even when "The Passion" came out, you saw yourself as Jesus, and saw satan in that movie as being exactly like dangergirl...you are one sick puppy...and yes, your friends are the ones who know you said it...you see everyone as evil, sick, and twisted, when it is you that is the incarnation of everything that is evil, sick, and twisted...you, along with brother jp, partyboy, and brampton started thios kind of crap long ago, YEARS ago...get that leslie...YEARS AGO...it's long past time you stopped playing the martyr because no one buys it anymore...its time you quit playing the "I am worse off than anyone you know" game...when someone has a problem you always play the "you think THAT was bad, wait until you hear what happened to me"...spare us...we are sick of you....have been sick of you...and will always BE sick of you...you are the biggest crock of bs to ever land anywhere, and it's time that crock of bs got flushed down the sewer where you, bro jp, and ladygrace all belong.

10/06/2005 01:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone for an Amen?

Amen anon.

10/06/2005 02:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and Dr Seekingapath (anon 7:16:13AM) your contribution has been noted LMFAO! Now just WHY is it that you can NO longer practice medicine... care to inform us all about your inability to practice medicine anymore?!?!?...Keep your Psycho babble for your delusional friends DUMBASS! LMFAO!!

10/06/2005 03:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seekingapath is a Dr I didn't know that, is anyone who they say they are in here:))
Don't answer that, I know the answer.

NO THEY'RE NOT:))

10/06/2005 03:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeking was a doctor. Seeking can no longer practice...ask the ex. Seeking was also having an affair...ask Sonya. Sonya was also having an affair with someone else, while she was having an affair with Seeking...ask the good Dr. Seeking was also trying to meet and "greet" a few married women in chat who had confided in the good doctor...but when the doc got caught with his pants down, he went crying to Sonya who did his dirty work for him, then denied it all, trying to blame the women for cybering him. Seeking just needs to take his foil had and his little path and go play doctor alone.

10/06/2005 04:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the POSTERS on these blogs are the ugliest, darkest souls of all, the bloggers just open the door, all of the posters knock it down with hate only satan could appreciate

10/06/2005 10:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that "anon" was leslie>>>> 10/06/2005 07:45:38 AM

and to anon 10/05/2005 10:15:24 PM
I will add an AMEN! AMEN! and again AMEN!

Lastly, I see I am not the only one who knows seeking. :))
Too funny.

10/06/2005 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>>>>hmmm

10/06/2005 01:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seekingapath is a scumbag, pure and simple

10/06/2005 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did seeking get into this? I didn't know he was still here.

10/06/2005 05:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he still comes around, mostly late at night

10/06/2005 07:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, what brought seeking into the convo?

10/07/2005 09:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably danger, to get the heat off her some what:))

10/07/2005 09:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danger really has you people worried...she's all you can talk about...obviously you are all under her spell...

10/08/2005 01:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea danger we are and aren't you getting the shit kicked out of you:))

10/08/2005 04:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lady_grace48: gee, not many in here I recognize, prolly are all undercover...LOL

that could include Leslie

10/08/2005 09:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that could and would include everyone:))

10/08/2005 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

not me, i am here as osmo and i front in the rooms as osmo =p~

10/08/2005 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_tm36 said...
Unfortunately, I have some time on my hands and checked out the "unplugged" messages - OMG this is just unreal. SOME of the messages from me are real - but, man there are so many messages missing it's funny. IF ANY of you buy this crap, you are dumber than I already know MOST are in this chatroom. There is obvious doctoring of the messages. That message board was one of the worst that exists on the internet. I was attacked, I had my IP address manipulated (which is the term used by a technician who examined the situation) and much much more. I can't believe what has been selected to appear on that board and BELIEVE ME, it's been DOCTORED!!! Dangergirl, this is a joke, didn't you think I'd EVENTUALLY look? Man, the only regret I have is having spent some of my down time checking this crap out. Dangergirl - don't talk to me and I won't talk to you, OK?? You REALLY DO have MAJOR mental and emotional issues! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASSHAT!!! ANYONE - and I mean ANYONE who reads this crap and thinks that that is how it was on that board is a MORON!!!! OPEN YOUR MESSAGE BOARD UNDOCTORED SO EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW SICK YOU AND ALL OF YOUR LITTLE WANNABES REALLY ARE!!! AGAIN, don't talk to me and I won't talk to you - you are TWISTED!!!!!!!!!! REVEAL THE WHOLE MESSAGE BOARD - NOT JUST SELECTED POSTS!!! AND, if any of you are stupid enough to join this board - just remember dangergirl will THEN have your IP address and WILL do with it as she pleases - BELIEVE ME -= YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!! SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe what I read on that board - you must have HUNDREDS of HORRIBLE messages taht you have taken down!!! Do you think you can fool EVERYONE - I hope the people who were involved read this crap!! I'm stunned that you would try to be friendly with me KNOWING you have DOCTORED my posts!! Well, now that I KNOW - it's a whole new ballgame!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/08/2005 10:44 AM


peacemom_tm36 said...
OH and by the way - you left out YEARS of posts by YOU, Tiemmes, Grace_n_love (or whatever she is going by these days), mariejoy, mountaineer/steve, draco and many others - what happened to them? You are one sick puppy!!!!!!!!!!!

10/08/2005 01:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_tm36 said...
I just had someone look at your message board (or what is LEFT of it) who used to be a member and who is also more computer save than I, and they said you have reformated the message board which would be the ONLY way you could have gotten rid of posts and keep the numbers consecutive - smart, dangergirl, even for YOU!!! AGAIN, anyone reading that messageboard???? BELIEVE ME it's a joke - just like this woman is!! Dangergirl you are a liar and a POSER (a POSER of humanity)!!!!!

10/08/2005 02:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no one is the queen of martyrdom like leslie. she had to come start this shit up, because she can't stand it if she isn't the center of the universe..at least her own version of the universe anyway...as far as most of us feel, leslie has exceeded her use by date...we are sick of her...sick her constant whining...no one dredges up the past like leslie...perhaps her psychologist wannabe pal seeking can help her...then again, maybe not...she's too far gone...

10/08/2005 03:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PW you have got to get a job, lady! LOL

10/08/2005 04:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the message board (what is left of it), in case your (anon 12:47) pea brain hasn't absorbed it yet, belongs to dangergirl, now WHO is living in the past AND lying about it? LAMEBRAIN lol

10/08/2005 04:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear Leslie, how brilliant you are not. Do you know that after a period of time, when you have an reached your saving limit, yahoo will ask you to remove some of the posts you have, or they will do it for you starting from the oldest? You should, you were on the board when this happend, and all the members were told this was going to happen. And, if you were smart enough, you would know that as a non-member right now you can go to the board and see the post that are there, starting in the 4500's I believe since the prior ones were deleted by yahoo (which they do for ALL of their boards). In fact, some of the first ones that you can read are about some of the fighting that was on the board and how you were apologizing if you had any part of it, and how you were so sorry. Some of the first posts there are you so chummy with all your present enemies, for the 2nd time around, after you burned them the 1st time.

Get a life Leslie. Even though you are tainted, you do have the chance to change yourself and repair all the damage you have done. God has given you another day. Make sure you make good of it.

10/09/2005 03:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leslie I do so HOPE you don't go on a ranting screaming email, home phonecall, work phone call binge that has co-workers asking who the nutcase is on the other end...then again you would think that the actions of a normal sane individual...people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...get help before its too late...maybe dr.seekingapath can help you...ROFLMFAO

10/09/2005 06:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dangerass is the pot calling the kettle black.Too funny
MORON.

10/09/2005 07:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The double-wide bitches need to stop with the reposting on every blong

10/09/2005 04:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The double wides have nothing better to do:)

10/09/2005 08:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm danger? no wait..i'm rose..no wait..i'm tie...no..wait i'm steve..no wait i'm cere..no..uh...i don't know who i am...and neither do you dumbasses...ROFLMFAO

10/10/2005 02:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither do we care dumbass so type away until you can type no more:))

10/10/2005 03:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, but, you SHOULD care...you should care very, very much...friend...ROFLMFAO

10/10/2005 05:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny we all feel so threatened.

NOT. DUMBASS:))

10/10/2005 07:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DangerGirl said...
Leslie, I hope you had a wonderful day of soccer. Reading this board and the vile hatred and venom of it all really has given me pause to think about certain situations and how they just seemed to have spiraled out of control and into something beyond what it should have been. What I am trying to say in a very unnecessarily wordy way Leslie, I am sorry. I am sorry for any hurt I have caused you in the past and I mean it. I don't expect us to run off being best pals now but I do hope we can finally move past it all. We are connected at least in one way, we love our kids. Again I am truly sorry and I am making it public here - for anything in the past that has caused you to be upset or angry or hurt, I mean that.

6:22 PM, May 01, 2005





peacemom_tm36/Leslie said...
Danger, no problem, CLEAN slate. I hope you don't mind my including ladygrace in this because I know POSITIVELY she wants all of this over as much as all of us do!! PEACE accepted and forgotten - God bless you and thanks!!!

6:27 PM, May 01, 2005





Anonymous said...
WELL WELL ,MAYBE THIS BLOG DID SOME GOOD AFTER ALL, FORMER FRIENDS WHO BECAME ENEMIES FOR SOME REASON, ARE NOW BEING CIVIL TO EACH OTHER.

Long time chatters have witnessed these apologies in the past. And, know they are short lived.




Anonymous said...
If you ladies can pull it off it would be an inspiration to all. Wouldn’t it be great if everyone would stop the gossip?

8:37 AM, May 02, 2005





peacemom_tm36/peacemom_36tm said...
Dangergirl, I'm not sure if you'll read this but will assume someone will sent it to you. I really don't have much time to spend in chat so it's why I have a moment and will address this situation here, hoping you will get it. I'm going to assume that with the apology you made publically will come your deleting all the posts that were SO harmful to me from your message board. I'm thinking that would have been the first thing you would have done, since that was where most of the damage was done. If you haven't, I'm asking you in the mood of goodwill and holding true to your apology that you were sorry for all the pain and hurt that was caused, mostly ON that board, that you delete the posts and let's put this ugliness behind us. There ARE people who frequent the board who have told me that new people come on board and are actually sent to those posts in order to form a negative opinion of me. Let's hope that isn't true, and if so, the deleting of the posts will solve the problem, otherwise it remains an ongoing problem. Clean slate means PRECISELY that - CLEAN, no pain, no hurt, and NO references to such. I WILLINGLY accepted the apology and people who know me know I'm a person of my word, BUT, I ALSO believe ACTIONS as opposed to words. God bless you and thanks. I will trust you as a woman of YOUR word that this has been accomplished - again, thanks.

8:12 AM, May 05, 2005




Still Contemplative said...
Wow, Peacemom, Right ON!

I just happened on this comment. Maybe you should post it on her board or on a more current article. You make a good point, a very catholic point. We believe in making amends as part of reconciliation. Maybe this concept is foreign to the Protestants.
You have the opportunity to educate.

3:08 PM, May 05, 2005




LadyGrace said...
That is one thing about the Catholic religion, we have 7 "sacraments" that we must adhere to, along with the 10 Commandments, the Catechism, and Works of Mercy! Many /most protestants DO NOT EVEN HAVE A CONCEPT , of how serious practicing Catholics are about their Catholic Faith and ALL that it encompasses.

If I offer an "olive branch" or apologize, I MEAN IT FROM MY HEART!
That is part of my sacrament of reconciliation,confession, and penance. This I take very seriously;so to apologize for something done wrong , in a light manner, and nothing concretely done to make the situation clean, clear, and better, in my book is not a heartfelt apology!
I understand how difficult it is to forgive someone who has wronged you,and even harder to forget what they have said or done. But it takes a much "bigger" person to sincerely admit to being wrong, and wipe the board clean, than it does a false statement.(Not that anyone here has done this), but I have experienced it in my life.

I wish you all God's peace,joy, and hope. God Bless.

7:20 AM, May 06, 2005

10/10/2005 01:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leslie we both know you're not the squeaky clean girl you pretend to be...we both know it's only an image...we go way back...we both know just how bad you can be...and how much you enjoy being bad...ROFLMFAO

10/10/2005 11:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would know dangerass and out of the two, give me leslie any day:))

10/11/2005 01:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An hour in room 3, with my friends.

*WHEW* We can call breath so much easier, knowing Marie and the likes do not gossip.

This is only what they were posting, I cannot type fast or accurately enough to share
the shit being spewed on voice chat. Same stuff to the nth degree.

little_miss_amy_brat_child (10/11/05 3:50:52 AM): - PPL REALLY DOES LIKE QUIN

surt (10/11/05 3:50:56 AM): aqua wont talk to me

Tie (10/11/05 3:53:49 AM): Sorry, this topic has to be resolved,.......get right to ya doll

little_miss_amy_brat_child (10/11/05 3:57:56 AM): - Rosebaya has to be in on it also

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 3:57:58 AM): yep he did tieand didnt he SHUT UP REAL FAST

krazywriter (10/11/05 3:58:04 AM): who, tie?

Tie (10/11/05 3:58:13 AM): MLJ Krazy

Tie (10/11/05 3:59:13 AM): Well and this all started for their hatred of MArcus,.....and just filtered to all they thought they could torture

cubano703 (10/11/05 4:00:10 AM): they gossip about me all the time write about me in blogs all the time

Tie (10/11/05 4:00:19 AM): The more people that leave, the more they like it

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:00:23 AM): WE all KNOW who owns those HATE BLOGS

Tie (10/11/05 4:00:33 AM): EXACTLY

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:01:32 AM): yep steve but it means IGGYING ALL the hate BLOGGERS...ALL of em

Behold (10/11/05 4:01:34 AM): yes Marie

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:01:56 AM): didnt they threaten to BURN barts computer???

Behold (10/11/05 4:02:20 AM): probably mar9ie

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:05:24 AM): they OWN THE HATE BLOGS

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:06:06 AM): you have seen them attack attack attack...exactly corfu same with danger and TIe and NOW sweet amy

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:06:28 AM): yep bart exactly or their SPIES

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:07:27 AM): there is ONE thing to do.....IGNORE ALL THOSE INVOLVED

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:07:33 AM): its that EASY

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:09:39 AM): its the WAY we all have to behave and we ALL have to iggy to HAVE A GOOD ROOM...There have BEEN so many GOOD people who have left

Tie (10/11/05 4:09:52 AM): There have MARIE!!!!!!!

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:10:25 AM): they have left because of QUINLAN, ROSEYBAYA AND OTHER HATERS

little_miss_amy_brat_child (10/11/05 4:10:53 AM): - Marie Joy they almost ran me off but it didn't work

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:11:07 AM): amy and dont let them run you out hon

little_miss_amy_brat_child (10/11/05 4:13:55 AM): - we need to join as a team

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:14:10 AM): YES we DO amy but will we ALL of us????

little_miss_amy_brat_child (10/11/05 4:15:12 AM): - Monica has more anmes then me Good Gravy

Tie (10/11/05 4:15:33 AM): MONICA was very vicious last year, to me, as was LES

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:15:49 AM): you dont have to 'go off'....we need to STAND STRONG together

Tie (10/11/05 4:17:19 AM): You can be in the room as TWO DIFFERNT NAMES.......and you can be in 2,3 4, different rooms at once,.......ALL ON ONE PC

Schmooo (10/11/05 4:19:03 AM): ive been listening for more than 20 min without seeing jesus mentioned ***HOW DID MARIE LET THIS HAPPEN?***

Tie (10/11/05 4:19:20 AM): AIMS,......she sent an email of YOUR IM,......and in that email, she told the person she was in there and Latin c&p's things for her when she is not here

little_miss_amy_brat_child (10/11/05 4:20:20 AM): - Latin

Tie (10/11/05 4:20:29 AM): latin*

Tie (10/11/05 4:21:08 AM): CORFU,......REmember when Leslie had that nasty clone with my daughter's name in it

corfu4941 (10/11/05 4:21:22 AM): yes I do

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:21:58 AM): but i have NO proof on the BIG A....so that is why i dont mention her...but the others there is PROOF ***Marie, so where is that proof?***

Tie (10/11/05 4:22:06 AM): KRAZY,......it was babyallegrarip,......Mountaineer looked at it, and it had a pic of an aborted fetus.......this is when I was still pg

Tie (10/11/05 4:22:55 AM): And CORFU,......remember when only "my ladies" new I was pg with my 2nd, and how MONICA decided to spill the beans to all because she was mad that I did not agree with her on the Prophet

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:24:16 AM): and its NOT about 'control' but about PRINCIPLE

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:24:25 AM): ALL of them

little_miss_amy_brat_child (10/11/05 4:24:35 AM): - all the mean ones Bart

Tie (10/11/05 4:24:48 AM): Cummings, A4, Laundry, Dumpster, Farva, Tassie, Nuns, R_Souls

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:25:07 AM): LOL tiegood for you

Tie (10/11/05 4:25:19 AM): One at a time,.......one at a time

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:26:02 AM): yep tie....that truly upset me...i NEVER went back

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:26:25 AM): SICK SICK SICK...Then they GO to MASS

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:27:08 AM): i dont care what they do to mine...water off a ducks back

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:29:08 AM): bart best to simply iggy em..its what I do but FEW others will do

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:30:05 AM): and YOU know who is in here SPYING as we speak ***HOW CAN I BE SPYING IF I AM ON MARIE'S FRIENDS LIST?***

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:32:18 AM): Thom you havent posted anthing...YOU OK? Or busy ***Poor Thom, he is busted***

Tie (10/11/05 4:32:33 AM): I dont see Thom

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:33:10 AM): not meNO surprise at all

Tie (10/11/05 4:34:32 AM): I know Krazy,.....idiots pm'ing me

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:34:50 AM): i dont know Why they attacked amy though..thats pathetic

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:35:18 AM): they make it OBVIOUS

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:36:33 AM): its anyone who can speak with REAL knowledge about the Faith and anyone who brings laughter to the rooms

Tie (10/11/05 4:37:00 AM): My voice HURTS THEIR EARS........Family is the only one who beat me in the poll

Tie (10/11/05 4:38:38 AM): ask the name BART

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:38:43 AM): dont worry i dreamt i was singing to a room full of computer screens

little_miss_amy_brat_child (10/11/05 4:39:34 AM): - I have heard Bart in my sleep before

Steve (10/11/05 4:39:51 AM): I have had dreams about Marie singing too....

Tie (10/11/05 4:40:22 AM): It is NOT LIRE

Tie (10/11/05 4:40:32 AM): SAG likes to talk to Osmosis

Tie (10/11/05 4:40:42 AM): GREENIE likes to talk to Osmosis

Tie (10/11/05 4:40:53 AM): Gentle peace doesnt know anybetter

Tie (10/11/05 4:40:56 AM): but she talks to him

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:43:19 AM): but not FALSE CHARITY

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:44:13 AM): time for us to go

Tie (10/11/05 4:44:23 AM): MARIE,........wait a SEC

Tie (10/11/05 4:44:31 AM): STEVE.........wait a SEC

little_miss_amy_brat_child (10/11/05 4:45:35 AM): - I am going to go to go room 5 for prayers I think I need it right now

krazywriter (10/11/05 4:48:28 AM): will someoen transcribe the conversation on voice for me??? ***Tiemmes must get paid to talk on production***

Steve (10/11/05 4:48:57 AM): yes, everyone is guilty except marie and me, and I ain't too sure about MaRIE....

mariejoy_2008 (10/11/05 4:49:21 AM): You just wait steve...i am TOONING UP

Tie (10/11/05 4:57:26 AM): SANDY, I am going to 5 ig you would like to come ***Nothing like a good rosary after an evening of gossip.***

10/11/2005 05:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)):)):)) what a room full of dead beat dickheads.

10/11/2005 07:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

satan is alive and doing well in these souls

10/11/2005 09:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't we ALL stop and take heed of the following - ALL of us, myself included most of all? The souls of SO many here are at stake. My conscience is clear and my soul is at peace, through the wonderful sacraments of MY faith. I, as is my responsibility, ask all Catholics/Christians to take heed of the following (this was a compulsion I felt upon rising this morning) - these blogs have only brought out the TRUE spirit alive in this room and the people who frequent them - again, please don't use this as an opportunity to attack - rather to go within yourselves and examine your spirit and your daily actions. God bless all!!!!!!! Time to change and in a way thank this blog for showing us who we REALLY are - ugly, sinful souls (again ALL of us including myself) - but we, as I have, can seek counsel in our faith and reconciliation with God!

Actual sin is any willful thought, desire, word, action or ommission forbidden by the law of God.

PRIDE Unrestrained appreciation of our own worth.

GREED Immoderate desire for earthly goods.

LUST Hankering for impure pleasures.

ANGER Inordinate desire for revenge.

GLUTTONY Unrestrained use of food and drink.

ENVY Sorrow over another's good fortune.

SLOTH Laxity in keeping the Faith and the practice of virtue, due to the effort involved.

THE SIX SINS AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT
1. Presumption of God's mercy.
2. Despair.
3. Impugning the known truth.
4. Envy at another's spiritual
5. good.
6. Obstinacy in sin.
7. Final impenitence.

NINE WAYS OF BEING ACCESSORY TO ANOTHER'S SIN

By counsel.
By command.
By consent.
By provocation.
By praise or flattery.
By concealment.
By partaking.
By silence.
By defense of the ill done

found on:
http://www.catholic.org/clife/prayers/sin.php

Let us see how ugly you can make THIS! ONLY satan could do that - he hates reconciliation with GOD!



5:41 AM, October 11, 2005

peacemom_tm36 said...
sorry the six sins - take out the number "5" - I'm on my way to work but had to do this before leaving - so take note - again, God bless, and please take note for YOUR eternity!

10/11/2005 09:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: we get 1600 bucks here from the government free money

Since they pay more than that in taxes, it's not free. Let's here it for the Canadian Public School education.

10/11/2005 09:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thomjeee: the dumb ppl talk with the likes of cubano and his ilk

an_element_of_danger: well thom I talk to cubano but I dont talk to the nasty assed bloggers, should I make a list of those I talk to and those I dont lol

AND FOR THAT, THE BLOGGERS GIVE THANKS...WHEW!

10/11/2005 09:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol After the blogger gave thanks.

an_element_of_danger: what the heck
kitty_katt_07: mix sweety you ok
LO: yes suma
an_element_of_danger: who was that jackass

SHE WOULD KNOW:)


an_element_of_danger: lol thom all Albertans get it
an_element_of_danger: whats with that chick
an_element_of_danger: she doesn't see the peeps on the mic or what
an_element_of_danger: You CAN NOT be pope, I am going to be pope I have the BIG HAT!


THE ONLY THING BIG ABOUT HER IS HER BODY AND MOUTH:))


sumalu7: i wonder if they
an_element_of_danger: I haven't seen him therese but I haven't been here long

SHE LIVES IN THESE ROOMS


sumalu7: wait now
an_element_of_danger: jenny soprano... which character is that
an_element_of_danger: well thom I talk to cubano but I dont talk to the nasty assed bloggers, should I make a list of those I talk to and those I dont lol

SHE WRITES COMMENTS IN THE BLOGS ALL THE TIME:))


an_element_of_danger: cubano isn't even here thom

SHE'S TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT CUBANO WHEN NOT IN THE ROOMS,
SHE DOES IT DAILY:))

an_element_of_danger: brb dinner

TIME TO FEED THAT ENDLESS PIT:)):))

10/11/2005 09:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: I was trying to ask you bart are you referring to cubano?

thomjeee: Cubano is consistently iggied here.

an_element_of_danger: from what I understand it was like a month ago? Ish? but not last night

an_element_of_danger: cubano and her no longer speak and thats his story to tell not mine

aq_aqs_sandbox: WHO HER?

an_element_of_danger: Her who gem?
an_element_of_danger: eh eh?
an_element_of_danger: lol

aq_aqs_sandbox: YES DANGER HER WHO IS NOT BEING TALKED TO BY CUBANO?

an_element_of_danger: well we already know to not believe the bloggers bart tha tgoes without saying
an_element_of_danger: OHH Leslie gem

thomjeee: <<<<<<<<<<<<<< iggies obvious;y offensive losers in chat

thomjeee: And certainly the mean ppl

an_element_of_danger: you have no ears gemmers, what we were saying was leslie tried to take her life about a month ago (this is cubanos story to be clear here and he told it last night to the room but told ME a while ago)

aq_aqs_sandbox: I CANNOT GET EARS

thomjeee: <<<<<<<<<<<< amazed how normally decebt ppl engage hateful ppl in diaglog here in chat

aq_aqs_sandbox: NOTHING LIKE CONFIDING IN PEOPLE AND THEM ANNOUNCING IT

an_element_of_danger: lol true
an_element_of_danger: I was very good never told anyone then he told everyone lol oh well
an_element_of_danger: I was good

aq_aqs_sandbox: WHY HE KNEW IS BEYOND ME

an_element_of_danger: OC I know but cubano was on the phone with her and apparently ended up calling the police he also spoke to her husband from what I understand

an_element_of_danger: how are we to know what people are like OFFline? there is no way to know

aq_aqs_sandbox: OH GEEZE DANGER

an_element_of_danger: anyways its not nice and I feel badly

aq_aqs_sandbox: UNTIL THEN
aq_aqs_sandbox: HE JUST SOUNDS LIKE HE IS TORTURING CATS

thomjeee: I don
thomjeee: t
thomjeee: know leslie

an_element_of_danger: peacemom Thom

an_element_of_danger: peacemom = leslie

thomjeee: but cubano has been iggied from the get go

10/11/2005 10:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/11/2005 06:05:42 PM "Since they pay more than that in taxes, it's not free. Let's here it for the Canadian Public School education."

Here? Where? There? Here? There? LOL check your own education there idiotstick

10/12/2005 02:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Here" must have been a typo, can't you read it?

10/12/2005 07:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: cubano and her no longer speak and thats his story to tell not mine

So, why is she in the room telling it?

10/12/2005 08:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: well we already know to not believe the bloggers bart tha tgoes without saying

According to Danger, we can't believe her, she's a blogger.

10/12/2005 08:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: you have no ears gemmers, what we were saying was leslie tried to take her life about a month ago (this is cubanos story to be clear here and he told it last night to the room but told ME a while ago)


She's still telling someone else's story, Cubano and Leslie are not in the room.

10/12/2005 08:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, this is peacemom. ONE month ago I was on a soccer field. Some time before that I had a "phone call" (a call from him freaking out on the phone - the usual) from cubano. He had hit one of his usual psychotic episodes. My husband answered the phone and was HIGHLY pissed off because it was not only VERY late, but I was asleep. Cubano got SO pissed off at that point that the next thing we knew cops were at our door. My husband answered the door, then woke me up. I came out half askeep and was confronted with someone asking me if I was ok. I was STUNNED!!! I told the officer I was fine and what was going on. She told me that they received a call about my having tried to commit suicide or something. They were obligated to tell me WHO called and I THEN told them the TRUTH. Anyway, they took a report and I told them about cubano having been on a psychotic episode because he had JUST gotten released from a Virginia psyche ward where they were trying to keep him and give him electric shock treatments because he had already been there 3 times for overdoses and attempted suicide and none of his medications were working. He told the hospital authorities to go to hell and that he was going to take himself off of all of his meds. The officer put out a call regarding this situation and a they have labeled this a HIGHLY VOLITILE SITUATION AND IS ON WATCH considering this dangerous and that Antonio is considered to be unstable and a "watchable situation", according to the officer. I have left it alone since this could end up being a legal case.

NOW that is the true story- if you need to believe otherwise, LOL, go for it. I've been at work, I've been traveling out of town now for over a month for soccer games every weekend and have been very busy. IF that bothers anyone - try it - you may like it, LOL - get some lives people!!!!!!! The day you quote this kid's words as truth is the day you fall into his delusional world. Believe me I've tolerated his sickness for years now and my sons as well as my husband have been puzzled as to why. My sons used to say "Mom, the psyco is on the phone AGAIN" whenever he would call and they looked at the caller ID, since he called me almost every night. And for those of you smart enough to get that - my sons were home - therefore, this goes WAY WAY back. HOWEVER, I NEVER EVER turned my back on him. That particular night was just the straw that broke the camel's back for all of my family and they are glad I'm done with him.

I will copy the above posts and am glad they appeared here because they CAN and WILL be used as legal evidence as to his continuing psychotic state. His hospital will be contacted as to his behavior.

I owe NONE Of you this explanation, but DO have some in here who are good enough aquaintances as to probably be concerned. DON"T BE, I'm having the time of my life right now. Soccer season is always my favorite. Sad side to all of this is that our soccer community lost one of our players in an auto accident and for that, I'd ask for prayers. THAT as well has taken up my time,helping with arrangements and support for the kids who are hurting SO badly because of the loss (this is my older son's team).

Again, for my friends, DO NOT BE CONCERNED. This is a sick situation just like all the stories he has fabricated in this room - i.e. pennsylvania princess, i.e. mercedes, i.e. lilly who SUPPOSEDLY commited suicide, i.e. the affair he had with his cousin who got pregnant - and it just goes on. If you believe him - YOU will get caught up in his world of delusions and fantacies. Of course, Dangergirl bought it - she'd buy that I was a space cadet who built my own rocket and is on my way to the moon if it served her SICK perverted need to obsess over me LOL!! GOD little girl, get a life already - this is about as low as you can go, LOL! And I'll bet all the OLD ladies in that room bought this too, you people are sick!
READ my posts about sin on the Awesome Four, people, I was compelled to post them and I felt that from God. PLEASE get out of this frenzy of gossip and slander before you have affected your eternal souls if you already haven't done so. God bless all and God have mercy on the mentally and emotionally ill in that room, may Mary put her loving arms of healing around you and keep you.

I just don't have time to be in the room and felt this the only place to answer this sickness.

10/12/2005 09:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peacemom, thank you for your side of the situation, many were very concerned including the one you (for whatever reason) slammed in your post - element of danger. The bloggers here of course only post part of what she said and on mic and in text expressed concern for you. She also stated she had heard the story some time ago and had (out of kindness for you) kept it to herself. I find it questionable why you would go after her after she showed you nothing but concern and empathy. Do not believe all the bits and pieces posted by these bloggers their only purpose is to cause trouble as you should know by now.

That is all I wanted to say to you and I am glad you are ok.

10/12/2005 09:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOW, before I leave here for work, I will be making a report and submitting Antonio's phone number, address and hospital information to my connections with the cops and am issuing a warning here as I did in an e-mail to him over a month ago - leave me alone, antonio, as I said to you in that phone call, I am tired of you bothering me and harrassing me. As you all know - people have been arrested on evidence on blogs, in chatrooms and e-mail. My REAL name has been used here and there are people who have my phone number and address as a result - THAT IS A CRIME!!!!!!!!! It IS considered legal evidence here in Maryland. My lawyer is a senator and we will just leave it at that - FOR NOW!

10/12/2005 09:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is evidence, peacemom/leslie, for sure, in most states, so to help you out, here is more for you:

an_element_of_danger: you have no ears gemmers, what we were saying was leslie tried to take her life about a month ago (this is cubanos story to be clear here and he told it last night to the room but told ME a while ago)


Wed Oct 05 06:30:32 2005
Return-Path:
X-Sender:
X-Apparently-To: catholics_unplugged@yahoogroups.com
Received: (qmail 70378 invoked from network); 5 Oct 2005 13:30:31 -0000
Received: from unknown (66.218.66.166)
by m31.grp.scd.yahoo.com with QMQP; 5 Oct 2005 13:30:31 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO web60711.mail.yahoo.com) (209.73.178.214)
by mta5.grp.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; 5 Oct 2005 13:30:30 -0000
Received: (qmail 63139 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Oct 2005 13:30:29 -0000
Message-ID: <20051005133029.63134.qmail@...>
Received: from [205.206.186.142] by web60711.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Oct 2005 09:30:28 EDT
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:30:28 -0400 (EDT)

give this to your lawyer as well, we are behind you and know the truth and what is now being done to you yet again, just fill in the missing ID, you know what I mean

10/12/2005 11:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ Anon above, nice agenda. Don't you have anything else to do with your life but obsess? I like how you try to switch the focus though, you are obviously totally clueless as to what is doing on. Nice way to "help"? Leslie. Get your mind out of your own little world for 5 minutes.

10/12/2005 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana 10/12/2005 06:31:02 AM I was there also. Danger did nothing at all but try to stop the information confusion. Barth was on the mic and said something that Peacemom had tried to kill herself the night before, Danger did not. Danger showed concern and worry for peacemom actually and it was nice for me to see after the years of their fights. Peacemom needs to stop listening to those who just want to cause discontent.

10/12/2005 12:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danger continues to show her true colors.

That's what happened with PartyBoy, so many people came to realize everything he said about Danger, was, in fact, TRUE.

10/12/2005 12:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow how nuts is this, peacemom talking with herself. Peacemom do what you want to do, start up the fight with danger again, don't start up the fight again personally I couldn't give a shit. Take more pills next time.

There are rumors these blogs are run by partyboy and his butt buddy brampton, I think thats horseshit. They both enjoyed displaying their work far too much to hide and get no credit for it. They may have been assholes but they had balls at least.

10/12/2005 01:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 9:55:25, LOL, and the sky is green!

10/12/2005 02:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dana,
since you don't know the situation, then how do you KNOW peacemom is WRONGFULLY making statements about dangergirl? hmmmmmmm??? LOL, duh!

10/12/2005 03:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 10/12/2005 12:12:35 PM I do know the situation DUHHH right backatya. Perhaps you need to re-read what I said and perhaps your snarky comment was for another?? DUHHH again

10/12/2005 03:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and anon 10/12/2005 12:12:35 PM I know the statements that peacemoms making are incorrect because I was there and she was not, unlike you I have no agenda to cause troubles. She is going off the copy and paste chopped up pieces of conversation fed to her by a single minded single celled mutant who would like nothing more than to watch a room fight. Sorry ANON but if these Ladies have any sense at all they won't take your bait. There is more to life than chat and the people in it, if you spent more time in the real world and less with your doctored pictures, made up statements, falsified Copy and pasting perhaps you wouldn't be in this life all alone. Oh who cares right? You have all the friends you need right here with your blog, who needs reality?

10/12/2005 03:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU are here aren't you? LOL, duh!

10/12/2005 03:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/12/2005 12:35:15 PM how ever you want to justify it. Don't take a very close look at yourself you may not like what you see. Instead just keep telling youself its really just the rest of the world with the problem not you.

10/12/2005 03:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that was heavy, lol, and not even knowing who you are talking to, good work, LOL, DUH! I am off to class, keep your fat ass here and posting, I bet you do, LOL, can you resist another post? huh? LOL! any wagers?

10/12/2005 03:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/12/2005 12:57:43 PM How convenient you suddenly fabricate a "life"! Neh you’re not at all pathetic. Even though, you actually getting some "class" would be a wonderful idea, we both know you are sitting there reading this still. Yes I posted again, and you are reading it again but don't tell anyone, it can be our little secret. I am sure you are poised and ready to grab a screen shot or copy and paste some text at any given moment! Good for you! Don't listen to what people say about your lack of maturity, class, existence and don't worry about any of it. I am sure you are very worthy of every breath you take and do all that you can to make this world a better place. Hurry along now to your "Class", it won't be long until you graduate to 1st grade.

10/12/2005 04:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/12/2005 01:27:52 PM said to someone:

"I am sure you are very worthy of every breath you take..."

What arrogance! Last time I checked only God had the right to give life, take life, and judge life. If God deems each worthy of breath, who are YOU to question it?

Time to get down on your knees and pray for humility.

While you are at it, pray for appreciation of life -- yours and others. Ask God to show you His Being in each you encounter every day, everywhere. This is the meaning of the Mystical Body of Christ.

Jesus, may we each gain the gift of seeing the value in all life. Amen.

10/12/2005 10:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/12/2005 07:34:27 PM Save your sanctimonious crap for someplace that doesn't shit on humanity. Who are you trying to impress here or are you just trying to convince yourself? Take a look around where you are posting and give your fool head a shake.

10/13/2005 02:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a whole lot of crap all that was:))

10/13/2005 05:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK SO DANGER WHO WAS SO CONCERNED GOSSIPED AND SAID:

an_element_of_danger: you have no ears gemmers, what we were saying was leslie tried to take her life about a month ago (this is cubanos story to be clear here and he told it last night to the room but told ME a while ago)


THEN WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THE SITUATION THIS MORNING CUBANO SAYS:

cubano703: I have bipolar and I know this
cubano703: the toehr night cute?
cubano703: what happened the other night?
cubano703: naw my illness is not an exscuse to do things

OK SO WHO SAID WHAT? DANGERGIRL IS MAKING THIS UP? CUBANO IS DILUSIONAL? WHAT UP?

THEN CUBANO SAYS:

cubano703: sag I wil normamlly help on the mic but I took a herble tea getting really relax and might pass waiting for it to kick in
cubano703: the tea is called tilo and it works well

WE HAVE GOT TO GET SOME OF THIS TEA! SURE, YOU GO FROM TAKING 5 DIFFERENT MEDICATIONS TO DRINKING TEA! OK, AND THE MOON IS MADE OF CHEESE!

THEN I GUESS THE TEA KICKED IN AND CUBANO SAYS:

cubano703: leslie now katie I will praying for both and I hope both leslie and katie are ok

AND SO GOES ANOTHER DAY OF GOSSIP IN CATHOLIC CHATNUTHOUSE

10/13/2005 03:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 10/13/2005 12:05:27 PM you are quite a piece of shit and love to stir it don't ya. The people who were present during all the talks knows who said what and to whom and about what without the need for you to put your pathetic little spin on it all. Instead of trying to cause shit why don't you go and do some volunteer work or something? Yes I know "I am here reading" blah blah blah, why dont you really take a long look at who you are and what you are doing without typing your usual crap?

10/13/2005 06:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND CUTE, TO GET THE GOSSIP STARTED POSTED:

cutentinycatholicgirl: and has anyone seen peacemom?

c02p.enet: i havent seen leslie cute, she posts on the blogs sometinmes, but usually is willod'wisp

cutentinycatholicgirl: yeah
corp....i heard that she tried to commit suicide the other night ....but i havent seen her in over a week

cutentinycatholicgirl: was wondering what was going on with her

cutentinycatholicgirl: yeah thats what i heard cubano....dont know if it is true tho

cutentinycatholicgirl: i dont know what happened....nobody does

c02p.enet: i do

cutentinycatholicgirl: and nobody has seen her either

c02p.enet: lealie is ok

c02p.enet: leslie*

cutentinycatholicgirl: good ...ty corp...i was worried

LET'S HOPE THIS IS THE END OF THIS SAGA OF "HOW THE CATHOLIC CHATNUTHOUSE GOSSIPS"!

10/13/2005 06:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/13/2005 03:27:27 PM said:LET'S HOPE THIS IS THE END OF THIS SAGA OF "HOW THE CATHOLIC CHATNUTHOUSE GOSSIPS"!

And there you are spreading it like the piece of shit gossiper you are. Well done

10/13/2005 06:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: there seems to be a lot of suicidal thoughts going around lately it must be close to Christmas

Danger once again talking about topics that aren't hers to tell.

10/13/2005 07:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cubano703: http://dirtydumpsterdumbass.blogspot.com/2005/10/october-2005.html

cubano703: I usally dont read them but I wanted to see what was the blog I never saw them before I this they are pethedic and loosers

cubano703: I was actully bored enough to read I cant belive all these fight actully come out of blogs

10/13/2005 07:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: cowards are those too scared to say what they think so have to hide under other IDs

So, we can assume you and friend were being cowards just a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for clearing that up.

10/13/2005 07:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cubano, thank you. You WILL be hearing from my lawyer! THIS is evidence - I've spoken to the police in Virginia, the Crisis Center who looked up your name and found a record, and my lawyer - all they all needed was for you to post something OR show up at my home. You have dug your own hole now with your lies. IT is illegal, did you NOT know this - posting my real name? Time you paid the piper and stopped hurting people in your life!

10/13/2005 08:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana said...
10/12/2005 12:57:43 PM How convenient you suddenly fabricate a "life"! Neh you’re not at all pathetic. Even though, you actually getting some "class" would be a wonderful idea, we both know you are sitting there reading this still. Yes I posted again, and you are reading it again but don't tell anyone, it can be our little secret. I am sure you are poised and ready to grab a screen shot or copy and paste some text at any given moment! Good for you! Don't listen to what people say about your lack of maturity, class, existence and don't worry about any of it. I am sure you are very worthy of every breath you take and do all that you can to make this world a better place. Hurry along now to your "Class", it won't be long until you graduate to 1st grade.

10/12/2005 01:27:52 PM


Anonymous said...
10/12/2005 01:27:52 PM said to someone:

"I am sure you are very worthy of every breath you take..."

What arrogance! Last time I checked only God had the right to give life, take life, and judge life. If God deems each worthy of breath, who are YOU to question it?

Time to get down on your knees and pray for humility.

While you are at it, pray for appreciation of life -- yours and others. Ask God to show you His Being in each you encounter every day, everywhere. This is the meaning of the Mystical Body of Christ.

Jesus, may we each gain the gift of seeing the value in all life. Amen.

10/12/2005 07:34:27 PM


Anonymous said...
10/12/2005 07:34:27 PM Save your sanctimonious crap for someplace that doesn't shit on humanity. Who are you trying to impress here or are you just trying to convince yourself? Take a look around where you are posting and give your fool head a shake.

10/12/2005 11:35:00 PM


Anonymous said...
What a whole lot of crap all that was:))

10/13/2005 02:24:49 AM


Anonymous said...
OK SO DANGER WHO WAS SO CONCERNED GOSSIPED AND SAID:

an_element_of_danger: you have no ears gemmers, what we were saying was leslie tried to take her life about a month ago (this is cubanos story to be clear here and he told it last night to the room but told ME a while ago)


THEN WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THE SITUATION THIS MORNING CUBANO SAYS:

cubano703: I have bipolar and I know this
cubano703: the toehr night cute?
cubano703: what happened the other night?
cubano703: naw my illness is not an exscuse to do things

OK SO WHO SAID WHAT? DANGERGIRL IS MAKING THIS UP? CUBANO IS DILUSIONAL? WHAT UP?

THEN CUBANO SAYS:

cubano703: sag I wil normamlly help on the mic but I took a herble tea getting really relax and might pass waiting for it to kick in
cubano703: the tea is called tilo and it works well

WE HAVE GOT TO GET SOME OF THIS TEA! SURE, YOU GO FROM TAKING 5 DIFFERENT MEDICATIONS TO DRINKING TEA! OK, AND THE MOON IS MADE OF CHEESE!

THEN I GUESS THE TEA KICKED IN AND CUBANO SAYS:

cubano703: leslie now katie I will praying for both and I hope both leslie and katie are ok

AND SO GOES ANOTHER DAY OF GOSSIP IN CATHOLIC CHATNUTHOUSE

10/13/2005 12:05:27 PM


Anonymous said...
anon 10/13/2005 12:05:27 PM you are quite a piece of shit and love to stir it don't ya. The people who were present during all the talks knows who said what and to whom and about what without the need for you to put your pathetic little spin on it all. Instead of trying to cause shit why don't you go and do some volunteer work or something? Yes I know "I am here reading" blah blah blah, why dont you really take a long look at who you are and what you are doing without typing your usual crap?

10/13/2005 03:03:04 PM


Anonymous said...
AND CUTE, TO GET THE GOSSIP STARTED POSTED:

cutentinycatholicgirl: and has anyone seen peacemom?

c02p.enet: i havent seen leslie cute, she posts on the blogs sometinmes, but usually is willod'wisp

cutentinycatholicgirl: yeah
corp....i heard that she tried to commit suicide the other night ....but i havent seen her in over a week

cutentinycatholicgirl: was wondering what was going on with her

cutentinycatholicgirl: yeah thats what i heard cubano....dont know if it is true tho

cutentinycatholicgirl: i dont know what happened....nobody does

c02p.enet: i do

cutentinycatholicgirl: and nobody has seen her either

c02p.enet: lealie is ok

c02p.enet: leslie*

cutentinycatholicgirl: good ...ty corp...i was worried

LET'S HOPE THIS IS THE END OF THIS SAGA OF "HOW THE CATHOLIC CHATNUTHOUSE GOSSIPS"!

10/13/2005 03:27:27 PM


Anonymous said...
10/13/2005 03:27:27 PM said:LET'S HOPE THIS IS THE END OF THIS SAGA OF "HOW THE CATHOLIC CHATNUTHOUSE GOSSIPS"!

And there you are spreading it like the piece of shit gossiper you are. Well done

10/13/2005 03:36:52 PM


Anonymous said...
an_element_of_danger: there seems to be a lot of suicidal thoughts going around lately it must be close to Christmas

Danger once again talking about topics that aren't hers to tell.

10/13/2005 04:09:01 PM


Anonymous said...
cubano703: http://dirtydumpsterdumbass.blogspot.com/2005/10/october-2005.html

cubano703: I usally dont read them but I wanted to see what was the blog I never saw them before I this they are pethedic and loosers

cubano703: I was actully bored enough to read I cant belive all these fight actully come out of blogs

10/13/2005 04:39:33 PM


Anonymous said...
an_element_of_danger: cowards are those too scared to say what they think so have to hide under other IDs

So, we can assume you and friend were being cowards just a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for clearing that up.

10/13/2005 04:43:20 PM

10/13/2005 09:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cubano, dude, are you really this stupid?

10/13/2005 09:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: cowards are those too scared to say what they think so have to hide under other IDs

DO you post what you think in chat using your own name? or just others?

10/13/2005 09:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a friend of peacemom/leslie who knows her outside of the room very well. i know no one seems to want to believe anything nice about this woman who has really been there for me and for many others, and i don't understant this at all. she and i have talked a lot in the last couple of months, in fact, she even called a teacher for me to help me with a course, and that was in late august before school kicked in. we met for lunch and she was so excited about soccer starting. she said that she missed last year because her one son had surgery and was out for the season and her other son was working a couple of jobs and didn't have the time. but, this year, both are playing and she is so excited. it was so nice to see her talk about her family the way she did and that is how i see her. she is a strong, loving and caring woman who would do anything for anyone, that seems to be her downfall. she told me about these blogs and that i wouldn't believe what was on them and she was right. i don't visit these things much and i'm not in the chatroom that she says is associated with this blog, but if the chatroom is anyting like this stuff, it must be like hell. i just wanted to come in. we just talked and she told me what was going on and i wanted to stick up for her like she has for me. you all have her so wrong and you are missing out on someone who is so special. i can see why she has said that she had to put this thing behind her because there was just no joy in it anymore, which i'm glad about because she has such a full life. we just lost a player off of our soccer team a couple of weeks ago and she has donated so much to helping with getting the young man's body back to jamaica and being there for the kids who are hurting and for the coach who is a good friend of hers. but that is leslie, and she is respected and loved by many people, to see her disrespected like this is just wrong. the way i see it is that all of you will have to live with what you have tried to do to a great person. it's a good thing her heart is so strong and she is strong for all in her family and her community and we are greatful to have her. sad on you guys, real sad. our soccer community is hurting so bad right now and i see this for one of our own, and i want to do something to all of you, but she would really disapprove of that, so my words are all i have. a plague on all your houses!
i come from a community where people take care of their own, not this stuff. this is like the stuff you see on the news and read about, but i really never thought it really happens. in a way i'm glad i've seen this, it opens my eyes to the real world, the sad reality. well i'm so blessed to have her in my life, and when she gave me the address to this blog i had to come to see for myself and say something for her. i can only pray that this will stop, but it doesn't hurt her, only that there is so much hate against her that she will never understand, but i told her that i feel it means that she is a good person. i'm going into my junior year in college and hope i make her proud of me. she's like a second mom to me. sorry you guys have missed out and feel the way you do. i really know her and you only know her in how you wish she was for some reason, and man you got it all wrong. bye

10/13/2005 09:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for_my_friend said...
"in a way i'm glad i've seen this, it opens my eyes to the real world, the sad reality."

You think that this is a dose of "reality"? Are all of her friends nuts?

10/14/2005 02:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

danger types
directories of dysentery
a cacophony of crap
a tirade of turds
a pigsty of pong
a fat flatulent frump with farty fingers =))
and i aint even drunk! =)) yet.

10/14/2005 03:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 11:56:46, well she befriended cubano and dangergirl didn't she? LOL!!!! gotta love her for trying with the losers of the world, though, LOL! doesn't make HER a bad person, just makes the nuts leeches, which she should know from the gitgo!

10/14/2005 09:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/14/2005 06:42:04 AM

No what makes her a bad person is all her lying about other people in an effort to make herself look good. When she is caught she is like a badger in a corner and is the vilest thing ever put on this planet. Be very aware of this one. She has sent letters to family members of those in chat she has made harassing phone calls, threatening letters and denies it all. She has been doing the same song and dance for years but most have caught on. I hope you’re not next.

She has a deep seeded jealousy of anyone who has a good life, loving marriage, loving children because these are things she does not have although she does try to portray them in chat. She takes all this anger out on people whom she envy's because in the real world you can't do that to people, online she gets away with it. It makes her feel some what better for a small amount of time but soon she is back to reality and the daily grind of the lonely.

I do not hate peacemom; I actually wish her nothing but good things and hope things turn around for her. I don't mind being her kicking post from time to time and now that her mental state has been confirmed, I can really understand where it all comes from. I hope she gets some help with it.

10/14/2005 10:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all she is not a bad person by any definition of the term, rather she is a kind-hearted soul who would do anything for anybody, and by the Catholic Chatroom standards, THAT makes her a bad person, now what is wrong with that picture? all of you need to take a step back and realize this is ONE person you are all "circling" and trying to destroy, but after 5 years she is still here, so why not put your claws into someone who deserves this? she has a very succesful life in the real world, why would you think because she isn't here, that she is having problems, why don't you realize that when SOME people are not here that they are tending to their lives? why don't you people get this, is it that alien to your understand?

10/14/2005 10:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, anon, 7:04:06, you would rather that she just lie down and let you people say anything you want, and do anything you want to her, am I correct on that? you go at someone SO personally that even CHRIST would strike you down for what you are doing, and call a person names because they open their mouths and prove to everyone what liars you are? now that is as sick as it gets and may God have mercy on all your sick sick souls! I've known her too for years and have witnessed this and many of us are still scratching our heads on this one. I just talked to her in an IM from the room, and I regret not doing this in the room because it would only get it all started again, but I told her that there is a majority of people in here who just can't believe how she is being treated and has been treated for so many years. I wanted her to know we see you idiots for what you are. Dangergirl and all of you think you are accepted and liked because we post laughs or keep silent with the things you say, in actuality? you disgust us! But to keep the peace, we sadly allow it, we even entertain it, guess that doesn't say much for us though does it? But I was so happy to hear from her and see her and have the validation that she is as sweet and happy as ever and God bless her and her family! so there! LOL

10/14/2005 10:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/14/2005 07:39:39 AM peacemom talking with herself again........get help

10/14/2005 10:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mountaineer and mariejoy should post up the messages from their board where Leslie and her gal pal gossip and attack and slander people (it was why they were both thrown off of the board by unanimous vote). Might smarted you up some. Is that what you consider a "good Catholic woman" one who calls people in chats families and makes threats via mail and phone? You think she is "living Gods will" by hurting people and their families? God have mercy upon you both.

10/14/2005 10:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: danger, peace was here; CUBANO IS LYING AGAIN


an_element_of_danger: I am not even going to go there gem


aq_aqs_sandbox: JUST UPDATING DANGER.

an_element_of_danger: I know the rumors I know both sides I know both people and I am just going to not say anything more on it

Good for her!!! Why don't you all take a page from her book and move on already!!!

10/14/2005 11:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe, posts or no posts, what you people have to say on this matter, you are hackers, IP manipulators and sick gossipers and slanderers, what is there to believe from the lot of you? you are all sick demented people. And, again, there is something wrong with so many going after just ONE! Tells me there is something about her that threatens you! Perhaps, that she represents the good in us and you people are the demons that want that gone? I would say so. We are getting tired of this, why not get a life of your own, hers obviously has NO price, LOL, and God is obviously protecting her from the evil in here, that indicates something to us. And you use marie and steve as sane and decent examples? LOL OMG now this is getting funnier by the day! LOL, marie who calls everyone from Australia only to talk about the chatroom and planning her next attack, come on you can do better than that can't you?

Again, I'm so glad to have talked to her this morning and am assured she stands tall and strong in her faith as ever. God bless her!

Why are you so threatened that we feel this way about her? Why can't you be grown ups and allow the people who love her to love her and just back off, leave the playground, we have all gone in the direction that we choose, without you! OH that is what bothers you, that you mean nothing to our opinions, that we have actually formed our OWN opinions without you. Who needs the hate anymore, can't you people just go on with your own problems, from what I hear about YOU, that would take a major undertaking, but you don't hear us attacking your pathetic lives, do you? We are classier than that, and peacemom wouldn't have it anyway. She has asked several of us who wanted to expose all of you for what you are not to! She said why stoop to you level, why not just stand tall and strong and on our own faith, which is what we will do. She has a favorite saying I just love and I will take the liberty of quoting her (I've used this with my daughter and she cracks up every time), IT MUST SUCK TO BE YOU!!!!

10/14/2005 11:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: danger, peace was here; CUBANO IS LYING AGAIN


an_element_of_danger: I am not even going to go there gem

You posted this less then 24 hours ago-
an_element_of_danger: there seems to be a lot of suicidal thoughts going around lately it must be close to Christmas


TOO LATE, Danger! Now that your other posts that contradict this, it's too late for you to attempt to take the high road. You can't even afford the toll, being that you've sold your soul to the devil. It was sold cheap.

10/14/2005 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen to that

10/14/2005 01:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to make sure I understand this correctly. Cubano and Peacemom (who is also known as Leslie) used to be friends and Cubano claims that a month ago Peacemom tried to commit suicide and he called the police on her. She was locked up and that was why she wasn't around for a while.

Peacemom says it is all a lie and that he is the one with problems and was locked up.

Cubano confided the situation some time ago to element who didn't say a anything about it. Then a few nights ago Cubano spilled his guts about the entire thing to the entire chat room. Element was informed later and admitted to what I just said (about knowing already and so on).

ok fine who cares thats all bullshit. I could care less but I don't know how that would be possible. So now peacemom and cubano are at odds and for some reason peacemom has used this as her reason for taking up the shit with element..... again??? So now we not only have to endure the peacemom cubano show but she has also dragged element into it again and started up all that bullshit.

MOVE ON PEOPLE for the good of the entire chat commmunity give us a fucking break!

10/14/2005 02:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL and you make peacemom the villian again? God you people are good at stretching! She hasn't even been around but 2 times to address the matter with a desire to go forward with it, it's YOU people who are dredging the shit up again and keeping it going! She hasn't even mentioned dangergirl ONE time in regards to this matter and dangergirl, as usual is great with her usual inuendos! GO FORWARD and accept that peacemom isn't a part of this place anymore, she has her life and her activities that don't include this hell-hole anymore. I actually rather think she is better off and has shown strength by doing so, again, God bless her and her family!

10/14/2005 02:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/14/2005 11:21:47 AM are you blind? She (Peace) posted it right here, look up nimrod, including dragging up shit we had to listen to for years in chat. Who the fuck cares but her can't she move on from it, she should because looking at what she was talking about, she was as guilty as shit.

10/14/2005 02:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, um nimrod was it? YOU are the only one who cares right now, aren't you? NOW you want everyone to scroll up searching for some posts? E-N-O-U-G-H already! Just can't stand that people are tired of YOUR shit and lies, LOL!

10/14/2005 03:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/14/2005 12:10:55 PM You obviously are having some kind of psychotic episode and now just conversing with yourself. You are in another conversation all together evidently.

10/14/2005 04:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/14/2005 12:10:55 PM You must be a prod the way you jump around your topics to evade the facts like that hahahahahahahaha!

10/14/2005 04:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PEACEMOM AS USUAL DEMANDING TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION EITHER HERE OR IN THE CHATROOM, WISE UP PEOPLE!! AREN'T YOU ALL TIRED OF THIS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS??

10/14/2005 05:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont use caps
I frighten easily

10/14/2005 05:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any long time chatter knows, Leslie is always only too happy to cast everyone a role in her psychodrama!

10/14/2005 05:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pisspoormom aka leslie's gym aka asshole of the year used to consider cubano her son. now he is anathema? she used to encourage him to go into the priesthood because he was such a FINE young man. now he is the dregs of the human race? this just shows why so many hate leslie, pisspoormom, whatever name she is using when she wants you to know she is around.

she friendlies up to folks, tries to get what she considers the inside scoop on people and then waits her time to throw it in their faces. She will almost immediately give you her phone number and ask for yours. don't fall prey to her. It doesn't matter if you don't tell her anything, she will just make it up, but at least she can't call you all hours of the day and night and bother you and your family at work.

Those who defend her are just like her. They feel the need to be superior to others and group together because there isn't a single cell of courage or character among them all. They try to use religion as a tool to pry the last bit of decency out of their cold dead souls. They are beyond help. The only hope for that crowd is a near death experience which will waken them to their pathetic situation.

Oh, please spare us leslie we know of course you have had at least TEN near death experiences. We know there is NO EXPERIENCE you haven't had, except that of loving and being loved in return.

We pity you, and your ilk, but most especially, we pity your children. What chance would any child have being raised by a psychopath like you? Please go away for good. However you do it, we don't care. Just go away. You and your friends can all be happy dancing your dramas anywhere, so why bother the good people of Catholic chat?

BEGONE SATAN! WE COMMAND YOU, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, BEGONE SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/14/2005 05:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do I feel like I'm rubber-necking?

Leslie and Cubano are BOTH nuts. Anyone who doubts that doesn't know them at all.

I am one of Leslie's friends and I've seen her turn on me in a heartbeat when it suited her. She's a lovely woman with an warped sense of reality. She's delusional. She's not evil, she just has a problem. To pick on her for it is akin to making fun of the handicapped.

It's just like Peter. She's an easy target, and if you think you're being clever when you pick on her, that's like being clever by winning at Candyland. Hardly a challenge.

10/14/2005 05:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

graph posting to leon........speaking for us ALL

graphmanus: Listen you whacked out skirt chaser- whatever you have to say type it in the room

graphmanus: Leon my son is watching a movie and I refuse to pollute my home with your voice on a friday night. So I will just type. You have claimed to have visons of the Blessed Mother while having sex with joan, you constantly hit on everything that doesnt have a tail (male or female from what I understand) DURING PRAYER. Just last week you were playing the suicide game in the room while people were trying to Pray. All that aside. What I really have a problem with is that you think you can Declare people "lost Souls"-sorry Lucyfer once told me the name of god, and you aint it

10/14/2005 07:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucyfer may know the name of God but has no clue how to live a holy life, she can take a leap with leon

10/14/2005 07:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leonofalbury: graphmanus, you're so much out-on-a-limb with your post, you truly do need to re-concider your 'defamation of my charcter'.

graphmanus: Leon NO- you are the one who !) needs to get some sleep 2) needs to stop drooling over woman in Chat (noone forgets the jopan history Leon) can't calim innocence now and 3) stop With the the false Piety- simply pray- its all the extra stuff that ticks people off

10/14/2005 07:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it time to get out of chat when people start talking about hiring lawyers? Get a life.

10/14/2005 08:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's called internet crimes, legislature is big on it right now, more in some states than in others. senators and congressmen need ajendas and votes.

10/14/2005 08:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SLANDER as defined by the law:

"tort" of making a false statement of fact that injures someone's reputation. When the communication is in writing, it is termed "libel". If made via the spoken word, the correct term is "slander". Both acts share a common legal history, although they may be treated differently under modern legal systems. The statement need not be derogatory in itself to be actionable, as where it constitutes invasion of privacy or portrays the person in a false light, as by calling a prominent Democrat a Republican.

Many nations have various civil and criminal penalties for libel and slander, and different conditions for determining whether an offense has occurred. Some legal systems, including some in the United States, require in some situations that the subject of the communication prove, in a civil court, that the defendant made statement with "malice", meaning either believing it was false or with "reckless disregard" for whether it was. There are four categories of statement, however, that are defamatory per se, which means they are so inherently derogatory that a plaintiff need prove only that they were made.

In the United States, about 75% of defamation lawsuits are filed in state courts, and the remaining 25% in federal courts. A comprehensive discussion of what is and is not libel or slander is difficult, because each state's definition differs. Some states lump slander and libel together into the same set of laws. Some states have criminal libel laws on the books, though these are old laws which are infrequently prosecuted.

If a defamation lawsuit actually gets to trial, truth is an affirmative defense. Another is if the allegedly defamatory statement is not actually capable of being defamatory -- an insulting statement that does not harm someone's reputation is prima facie not libelous. Another defense that is presented by accused media companies is "fault" -- a series of court rulings led by New York Times Co. v. Sullivan (376 U.S. 254) established that for a plaintiff to win a libel ruling against a newspaper, "actual malice" or "reckless negligence" must be proved on the part of the paper if the statement in question is about a public official or public figure. In the case of a private figure, the plaintiff must merely prove negligence.

Although the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution was designed specifically to protect freedom of the press, the Supreme Court long neglected to use it to rule on libel cases, leaving libel laws mixed across the states. In 1964, however, the court issued an opinion in New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, dramatically changing the nature of libel law in the United States. In that case, the court determined that public officials could only win a suit for libel if they could demonstrate "actual malice" on the part of reporters or publishers. In that case, "actual malice" was defined as "knowledge that the [information] was false" or that it was published "with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not." This decision was later extended to cover "public figures", although the standard is still considerably lower in the case of private individuals.



THE WRITTEN WORD

10/14/2005 09:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Leon threatening to sue ppl again?

10/14/2005 10:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, it's not slander if it's true.

10/14/2005 10:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm the only sane person here:))

10/14/2005 10:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no i am too 8-}=P~=))~x(

10/15/2005 04:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally Agree Anon 10/14/2005 05:27:48 pm
This is a prime example of what happens when chat is taken to a personal level.
Drama does not belong in chat!
Thats what real life is for lol
Get a clue, Know a person really really well before exchanging tel #s and adresses establish a solid trust first cause only a fool test the dephs of the waters with both feet and you could wind up drowning in your own personal crisis only publicly and thats no fun.
As for internet crimes i think there is bigger fish to fry like child predators and child porn not some he said she said mickey mouse bullshit
Peace out people,
and lets be careful out there

10/15/2005 10:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 7:08, no matter truth or not, it's the INTENT of the person slandering, whether or not he/she is trying to hurt the other person's reputation, which is the way it was done in this situation, from what i have observed, realizing that the person's full name IS known as well as giving out that person's address and phone number WITHOUT their permission. this has been a slanderous situation on many levels commited by this guy. now if you don't want to believe that, it's your problem, but it's a very simple legal situation and one warranting at the very least a "warning letter" from a lawyer. further actions CAN be taken, if the slanderer continues his actions, as he seems to be here. every threat he makes can be copied and pasted and sent to a lawyer as further evidence. his threats on this blog indicate an intent to cause further harm and WILL SOON be perceived, by law, as a stalking situation. my daughter had this problem from someone on a blog and, thank God, i worked for a lawyer and was familiar with the laws and we did successfuly take actions against the perpetrator. this one is easy! even though someone may be angry, they need to be very careful with their threats. threats, especially against a woman, and in this situation, as i understand it, an older woman, are taken very seriously. as a mother, i'm thankful for these laws.

10/15/2005 10:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's the INTENT of the person slandering, whether or not he/she is trying to hurt the other person's reputation

Then, there is nothing to fear. Leon has hurt his own reputation.

There is no law against remembering the nonsense he has shared in chat. Just wishful thinking on his part.

10/15/2005 01:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

little_miss_amy_brat_child: - Bart I hope we don't get much this year b/c Roy is back to work and he needs to work

Yeah, so Amy can sit online 24/7

10/15/2005 03:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

little_miss_amy_brat_child: - I don't go out and play at all anymore
little_miss_amy_brat_child: - <~~~ lazy bum

Well, at least she does admit it.

10/15/2005 03:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the way all these people want to take other chatters(id's) to court:))

10/15/2005 05:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I now bring to your attention your honor the case of the over use of the word "bugger", before you I present family tree and Pammydoll, also for your attention I bring to you heavenlyboy and a case of over use of the words "love you"... yeah that will happen

10/15/2005 07:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention, I bring before you the blogs that supposed to give a virus to all visiters:))

10/15/2005 09:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marisa is a LIAR!!

mariejoy_2008: you were on our board Marisa and said you were a Catholic

marisa_philosopher: marie, I lied

10/16/2005 02:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marisa is lauren with a new fake accent

10/16/2005 03:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mariejoy_2008: ok i have to figure out how lol
marisa_philosopher: not at all, one Jew , not a christian sect
mariejoy_2008: you were on our board Marisa and said you were a Catholic
bgsquiggy: my principal is Jewish
marisa_philosopher: marie, I lied
bgsquiggy: very nice man
mariejoy_2008: seems so marisa......cos I remember you said you were Catholic on our BOARD.....
whozyaturtledaddy: clear...I am not harming the temple (soul)
bgsquiggy: BRB dear children of God
mariejoy_2008: and your favourite saint was in OPUS DEI
marisa_philosopher: ok,
marisa_philosopher: Oh,,,dear.
marisa_philosopher: marie I lied to you I´m as Jewish as , Einstein was
marisa_philosopher: not messianic though
behold_the_man60:
catechist48e: ignored marisa for playing games with my faith.
behold_the_man60: why deny Jesus
gentlepeace7: they are completed jews
mariejoy_2008: marisa it doesnt worry me i simply remember you saying you were Catholic and your favourite Saint was the founder of Opus Dei...St Jose Escriva
bgsquiggy: she eats leather shoes
bgsquiggy: she eats everything
marisa_philosopher: marie, still is , my fave Saint, Saint Jose Maria Escriva
allcalled2bgreatsaints: labor door and poodle
bgsquiggy: yep
marisa_philosopher: but I like Lucy a lot even if she is christian
allcalled2bgreatsaints: thats funny
mariejoy_2008: marisa it doesnt worry me hon, i simply remembered you on our board...but its cool
seraphimchad: Jewish is the religion
seraphimchad: after Jesus Came to be part of Israel you have to be part of the Body of Christ
catechist48e: am I the only one insulted?
gentlepeace7: booters in the room
ginny_da_mermaid: steve
gentlepeace7: i have their ips......
mariejoy_2008: ginnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
grace_n_love2005 joined the room
grace_n_love2005: Hello, everyone
mountaineer_2006: Hey SLuggerita!!
mountaineer_2006: Hey Gracie!!
sandy_l968 joined the room
bgsquiggy: hey grace n love
bgsquiggy: welcome
grace_n_love2005: Hiya, Steverino
grace_n_love2005: Hiya, bgs
catechist48e: green: she said she asked her rabbi
gentlepeace7: i know a rabbi that has finnaly accepted yeshuah
sandy_l968: CubanoSan.
seraphimchad: actually Yeshu'
catechist48e: Why are all of you taking all of this so calmly?
whozyaturtledaddy: Yeshua is the Hebrew
grace_n_love2005: Hiya, mio loco cubano
catechist48e: She's been lieing to all of us unapologetically.
sandy_l968: Shalom Marisa.
djdekok joined the room
grace_n_love2005: Hiya, monc
catechist48e: she has even participated in the rosary
gentlepeace7: the Jews have a real TRUTH to go on
seraphimchad: no IESUS is greek
catechist48e: she made false requests to the virgin mary
catechist48e: marisa: don't talk to me. I feel that you've lied to me and to all of us by at first representing yourself to be Catholic. That was showing a lack of respect for my faith.
gentlepeace7: sandy
seraphimchad: Marisa is catholic
sandy_l968: You too Gentle - thank you - I saw you yesterday.
grace_n_love2005: That's a great pic, gentle
seraphimchad: I thought
marisa_philosopher: Sandy sorry I missed your Hebrew can you type , is mic, is busy
grace_n_love2005: I don't have anyof myself that aren't reallyold
ginny_da_mermaid: cubano, que pasa ?
mariejoy_2008: cate i know....its not good to lie cos one always gets found out
whozyaturtledaddy: catechist throwing people away because they don't share the same religion, doesn't show Christ's love or forgiveness
grace_n_love2005: Marisa isnt' Catholic?????
bear (myevilstwin) joined the room
gentlepeace7: its me in frony of my computer
catechist48e: chad: she just said she wasn't.
catechist48e: chad: she just admitted she's been lieing all thsi time.
sandy_l968: I wish I could - it is one of my favourite languages.
grace_n_love2005: Didn't she tell us all she was? Hmmmm.....
sandy_l968: Marisa.
grace_n_love2005: Wow..marisa..that's a pretty big deal to lie about
mariejoy_2008: i know cate but many lie in here
seraphimchad: no cubano was a kewpie doll in a past life
mariejoy_2008: NO i havent marisa.....not ever
mariejoy_2008: bawwyyyyyyyyyyyyyypeace to you
grace_n_love2005: We what to you, Marisa? I didn't understand.
catechist48e: marie: yes, I know. the one person we all know has lied has a psychological problem, I believe, so I have forgiven him.
catechist48e: white roses: marisa has mocked Our Lady by praying the rosary with us.
marisa_philosopher: Monc,how did I mocked our Lady?
grace_n_love2005: Greenie..I just do not appreciate someone like marisa calling me a liar ... and a gossip...
mariejoy_2008: can i SPEAK PLEASE
mariejoy_2008: mundooipeace to you and love
catechist48e: marisa: because in praying the Hail Mary, you have stated that Mary was the mother of God. you just admitted that you didn't mean those words.
grace_n_love2005: it seems if anyone is lying here..it's marisa, since she told us all she was catholic, and is NOT Catholic...makes me wonder what else she didn't tell the truth about.
ginny_da_mermaid: amazin how some bend stuff to fit into their comfort zone
marisa_philosopher: Monc I was born Jewish I converted to the Catholic Faith, but I´m still a Jew
grace_n_love2005: ginny....can you believe all this?
mariejoy_2008: nor me either...and we are able to defend ourselves....
catechist48e: marisa: you just said you weren't Catholic
catechist48e: marisa: so which is it?
marisa_philosopher: Monc, let wouldn´t let me speak
mountaineer_2006: Marisa, which is it...you just stated you are not Catholic
ginny_da_mermaid: aye caramba gracie
marisa_philosopher: Steve I never said that I said that I´m Jewish and that I will always be, I said that I lied coz I never said that I was born a Jew, but I converted to the Cahtolic, Faith,

hmmm....does Marisa know WHAT she is? Seems not...especially since she said “ marie I lied to you I´m as Jewish as , Einstein was”and “ but I like Lucy a lot even if she is christian”...does THAT sound like someone who is Catholic? The woman is a nutcase.

10/16/2005 04:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mariejoy_2008: i know cate but many lie in here
We know Marie

10/16/2005 07:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmfao@marie saying that...Twit:))

10/16/2005 08:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marisa is another loser, she prayed the rosary with the rosary gang more than once.

10/16/2005 12:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mariejoy_2008: I Get offended WHEN someone accuses MY FRIENDS of lying and gossipping as she accused GRACIE....MARISA LIED

grace_n_love2005: Greenie..I just do not appreciate someone like marisa calling me a liar ... and a gossip...

mariejoy_2008: not after you LIED bout ME marisa....PMing people saying i was a lesbian cos i HUGGED you in the room geesh

grace_n_love2005: it seems if anyone is lying here..it's marisa, since she told us all she was catholic, and is NOT Catholic...makes me wonder what else she didn't tell the truth about.

marisa_philosopher: marie, and grace , are gossipers

mariejoy_2008: we never lied..this was a nice room till marisa lied about gracie a good woman whoo never lies or gossips

mariejoy_2008: I think Fr Amaro has me on ignore i never LIED in here...we were all having fun with cubano..Marisa brought the trouble here

marisa_philosopher: that woman marie joe and her buddy , grace gossiped like crazy about me,

grace_n_love2005: marisa..you are a liar.

marisa_philosopher: Monc, believe me those two women are sick, not Steve

mountaineer_2006: Marisa is on permanent ignore

marisa_philosopher: marie joy you did, I tried to get back to your MB, and you never answered my mails or ims,

marisa_philosopher: and then Emmy a lady from The Netherlands told me everything about you gossiping about , me

marisa_philosopher: Monc, believe me I got marie joe, coz I met another lady that is in her Mb, and told me that they didn´t want me back, coz I was .........

mountaineer_2006: Marisa, we do not allow anyone back who leaves TWICE as you did

marisa_philosopher: grace you and marie started all the mess coz you are so sick,

grace_n_love2005: marisa...anyone who lies about another, bearing false witness is the sick one. You need to go talk to your priest.

grace_n_love2005: Marisa..you have spoken to me for MONTHS>...and all of a SUDDEN, tonight when I come into the room..you are ATTACKING...WHAT is your problem?

mariejoy_2008: <-i have NO time for SLANDERERS

grace_n_love2005: Marisa...we have the posts on the board also. Don't forget that.

mountaineer_2006: Marisa, you left twice....once because your husband did not want you online...once because someone was ill...and it was MY decision that you not be borught back, and I stand by

that, and you have proven my decisions as correct

mariejoy_2008: Fr Amaro, gracie does need to be lectured...it would be best to correct the one in error does not a Priest bear a responsibility to those who are sinning..or doesnt that matter

grace_n_love2005: Father...so you think we should just allow her to go on telling lies about us?

mariejoy_2008: same here gracie...MARISA ON IGGY

mountaineer_2006: same here

mariejoy_2008: click

grace_n_love2005: Thank you, fr..I have put her on permanent ignore...she needs to speak to her priest about bearing false witness against others.

mariejoy_2008: SKYPILOT marisa accused both gracie and myself of gossiping about her....she is LYING

skypilot114: marie, sorry to hear that.....hopefully some kind of reconciliation is possible in the future...

mariejoy_2008: no skypilot, she has lied numerous times.....she is on perm iggy

10/16/2005 01:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more I hear about this Fr. Amaro, the more I like him. It seems he doesn't like fakers, and he seems pretty adept at spotting them.

Way to go, consecrated man of God!

Oh, don't you just love the way mariejoyless has to tell the priest what his duties are?

ROFL

10/16/2005 07:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's a liar marie?????????
Fake ass:))

10/16/2005 09:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The drunken Stingsau
The Catholic Stingsau
The Joke Stingsau

stingsau: Sorry for putting swearing in the room..
vampyricsmurf2003: no time is not fishing time
vampyricsmurf2003: i love it
stingsau: maybe it's only when you do them BIG
maggi_patrice: ewwwwwww it's messy that fishing is
stingsau: let me try again FUCKED
stingsau: SEE When you do them BIG they Don't come out
maggi_patrice:
maggi_patrice: you're silly
stingsau: Laylaaaa "Yeah SURE Stings"
maggi_patrice: that's what I said
maggi_patrice: abut copy that too makes a good defense
maggi_patrice:
stingsau: Look i will put them both in......fucked FUCKED
stingsau: HUH The Small one didn't come out this time?????????????????

10/17/2005 09:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skank.

10/18/2005 01:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skank....good word, you get an "A". Let me add trollip, tramp, ditchpig, hoebag,hoochie, hooker,trash,wench,sko,douche bag

10/18/2005 03:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The woman is always drunk. Skank is to good a word for her.

10/18/2005 04:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about.....
Harlot
Strumpet
Slut
Stankass hoe
Whore
Twat
Gorgon
Cunt
Slagnuts
Fuckpig

10/18/2005 06:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my post of 10/18/2005 12:49:18 AM I was referring to Sonya I do not know or care about stings

10/18/2005 10:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sonya is being attacked by a fat woman scorned perhaps

10/18/2005 01:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is sonya? Is that sojo the one who has had sex with most of the chat men?

10/18/2005 03:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

silverback scorned trying to deflect

10/18/2005 06:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: I haven't been to a actual "club" in a while Aj just not something high on the list - when we take the time to get a sitter we usually go for something more intimate, dinner and a show or something

an_element_of_danger: therese it was the same kind of thing with me except I was just 16 and was so not ready for the wedding bells I heard in my head. So he became my best friend, for 8 years while we grew up together and dated other people, etc., then we grew up and said ok lets date now lol

an_element_of_danger: so when my daughter asks me "how will I know" I can tell her - wait 8 yrs :P

an_element_of_danger: there were no surprises at all, we spent all the time together as friends, we did everything together, stayed up late on the phone, camping, movies, boyfriend/girlfriend troubles, we stuck together like glue and no one could tear up our friendship, that spoke the biggest to us both

OK AND THERE REALLY IS A SANTA CLAUS

10/18/2005 07:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor sonyathedog her man would love to do anyone but her HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10/18/2005 10:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the fuck is sonya????

10/19/2005 12:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the fact that no one really knows sonya may tell us that these posts are false...a woman chatter was rejected for sonya and now , as is her nature, is slandering sonya.

10/19/2005 08:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People who have been here for a while know very well who Sonya, aka sojothedog, is. People who know Sonya know that she screwed every guy she could while she was (still is) with Scott, aka seekingapath, and the good doctor "allowed" her to. The list is there. People who were here know the story she made SO public in chat. People who were here also know how many women Seeking tried to meet, or cyber with. And when the good doc is rejected, he gets pissy. And then, they go an start a vendictive streak against those who rejected him and hurt his dear sweet hussy.

Now, if you don't believe all of that, just the simple fact that Seeking and Leslie are up eachothers asses so far they can see through eachother's eyes is proof enough it's not false, but demented.

Ha Ha

10/19/2005 04:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he chose her not u...move on already

10/19/2005 07:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seekingapath is taken? Hmmm...you wouldn't know that from his chatting ;)

10/19/2005 08:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody wants him (scott) but her hahahahahah not even paula

10/19/2005 09:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mistake, and lucyfer

10/19/2005 09:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott tired with every gal in chat he could but the only ones who let him in were paula (who regreted it) sonyathedog and lucyfer. ALL the others found him to be a waste of time, too boring, old and a drip. But he did try to "make plans" with quite a few, and lied to sonyathedog later to cover up his adventures.

10/19/2005 09:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, well that trio just gave themselves away on the other blog. Idiots all.

10/20/2005 04:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:25:48 AM): Corp said.....I was here in stealth while you belle and stings were rubbishing me

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:26:18 AM): I asked if he enjoyed it and that he taught us well

belleatchantry (10/20/05 5:26:24 AM): Serena, aw, was he pleased, is he gonna wreck our puters or what?

belleatchantry (10/20/05 5:28:27 AM): I know, you made a wonderful phallic trophy there Serena, exceptional piece of sculpture

More great post rosary chat, compliments of room 5.

10/20/2005 05:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

corp in the rooms again wow!

10/20/2005 05:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry (10/20/05 5:34:11 AM): So What about Corp then, Serena, was he upset or thrilled at his award?

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:34:32 AM): well I am not sure if he even suspects what his odds are

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:34:42 AM): I didnt want to let the cat out of the bag

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:35:02 AM): he is such a dearie

belleatchantry (10/20/05 5:35:04 AM): I wish he was free, im a pining for that man!

stingsau (10/20/05 5:35:11 AM): YEAH LOOK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.stingsau_53 left the room

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:35:12 AM): and such cultured words

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:35:17 AM): like honeycomb

belleatchantry (10/20/05 5:36:03 AM): The love shines through i do envy Dom

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:36:38 AM): Dom is fortunate admitedly

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:36:50 AM): i love it when she says...thats ok

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:36:54 AM): so agreeable

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:37:02 AM): and then throws in the odd F

belleatchantry (10/20/05 5:37:09 AM): As a Catholic, i wouldnt want to be responsible for being a homewrecker, but, oh, if only id met him first?

belleatchantry (10/20/05 5:37:43 AM): The fs really send me wild Serena, i just love to hear that in a woman, a man also, but specially a woman

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:37:52 AM): yes belle...refrain from fracturing a match made in heaven

stingsau (10/20/05 5:38:48 AM): And Belleeeeeeee You Would be a Livin' In Texas, Herdin' GOAT

gardeniagal06 (10/20/05 5:39:25 AM): who knows..he might have an oil well!!!!!!

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:40:11 AM): Goat after shave sends me ballistic

gardeniagal06 (10/20/05 5:40:27 AM): I know..can't you just see yourself...like dis

belleatchantry (10/20/05 5:40:28 AM): Oh, im anybodys after smelling goat!

stingsau (10/20/05 5:41:01 AM): ahhhhhhhh Always Look UP to a Goat Raper

miss Laura-Janine (10/20/05 5:41:43 AM): you can bet the goat raper is looking up yours...

stingsau (10/20/05 5:42:09 AM): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES Lauretteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

stingsau (10/20/05 5:42:33 AM): Jenny ya Exhausted yer Goat Raper....................

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:43:16 AM): one of the prizes is a week on goat island

stingsau (10/20/05 5:43:47 AM): Wow Goat Island.....a Rapin' and a Pillagin'

stingsau (10/20/05 5:43:56 AM): i WANNAGO

serena_candice (10/20/05 5:45:34 AM): am hoping he might splurge on us for all the effort we put in canvassing for him

stingsau (10/20/05 5:46:28 AM): That's RIGHT Serena i SOLICITED For HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/20/2005 05:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a skank, room five hoe's:))

10/20/2005 06:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to wonder if skanksau is dealing with a full deck at times. She would be desperate enough to take on a goat.Perhaps another rosary is called for here.
PUKES.

10/20/2005 06:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

room 5 shit at its worst

10/20/2005 07:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

room 5 should be declared a padded cell

10/20/2005 07:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is isn't it??

10/21/2005 01:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Immediately after the rosary-Corp, they love ya man

belleatchantry (10/21/05 5:30:49 AM): Did you see our contestant enter the room Serena?

serena_candice (10/21/05 5:30:57 AM): yes

gardeniagal06 (10/21/05 5:31:01 AM): I did..belle....

serena_candice (10/21/05 5:31:02 AM): he is nervous I gues

gardeniagal06 (10/21/05 5:31:08 AM): He left...lololol

serena_candice (10/21/05 5:31:09 AM): actually threw me a bit

serena_candice (10/21/05 5:31:09 AM): lol

belleatchantry (10/21/05 5:31:30 AM): I didnt put him on ignore for a while, oh, he was his usual lovely self, so deserving of an award

serena_candice (10/21/05 5:31:37 AM): hope jen keeps a silver bullet if he gets outta hand

stingsau (10/21/05 5:31:45 AM): Yes i Saw Belle, But i had to uPt him on IGGY........

serena_candice (10/21/05 5:32:05 AM): i iggied him but I know he is only practising his ty speech

belleatchantry (10/21/05 5:32:26 AM): Yes, thats what it was, he is word perfect now

belleatchantry (10/21/05 5:36:18 AM): You cant win with him Stings, he is a total bottom hole

belleatchantry (10/21/05 5:37:04 AM): I was gonna off er to do his washing for him, but he might think i want to marry him

10/21/2005 05:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry (10/21/05 5:40:12 AM): One was here earlier, he was the winner

belleatchantry (10/21/05 5:40:20 AM): rehearsing his speech for later

belleatchantry (10/21/05 5:40:44 AM): He is the winner CIA

serena_candice (10/21/05 5:40:53 AM): cia has announced it

belleatchantry (10/21/05 5:41:06 AM): The Biggest one in Chat, jerk wise that is, not the other way

belleatchantry (10/21/05 5:41:29 AM): 2 stepper and first john runners up

stingsau (10/21/05 5:41:32 AM): Cia YOU Announced IT!!!!!!

stingsau (10/21/05 5:41:47 AM): you SAID He WAS A PRICK!!!!!!!!\\

miss Laura-Janine (10/21/05 5:45:41 AM): this is a family room here

10/21/2005 05:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucy and scott belong together...2 sluts

10/21/2005 01:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good burn 10/21/2005 10:29:36 AM

10/21/2005 03:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

corporation sin the only dumbass in your entire post was you, can't you see that? Are you REALLY this stupid?

10/21/2005 03:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, he's that stupid. he believed dom, didn't he?

And he talks about cia having no control over his women. . . HA!

10/21/2005 03:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh, another pissy admin. lol

10/21/2005 05:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corporation sin, re-read every thing you just posted, does that honestly make sense to you? If it does you are the only one. You are like Gethro with a stick up his ass.

10/21/2005 06:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ Above! We can call him Rabid Gethro!

10/21/2005 06:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, they obviously didn't watch that sitcom...it's Jethro

10/21/2005 08:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of two things happened, either Corporation sin used spell check and took all day to write his response or he got someone else to do it (spell check still used). Read from his other posts to his last one, can it be more obvious?

10/21/2005 11:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous 10/21 8.31pm your got to be joking what has that got to to with the attitude of the rosary group from room 5? What has been show by corporation_sin is their complete misuse of the ideology of the pray

10/22/2005 12:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now it's cia and room five that remains anonymous?
So funny:))

10/22/2005 08:11:00 AM  

<< Home