Anonymous said... Moe: everyones masturbtes if they say they dont they're lieing
6/01/2005 7:07 AM
Anonymous said... brighteyes142: the fact that people perade the gay sex down our streets will make non gay turn to gays it is like a desese
6/01/2005 7:09 AM
Anonymous said... CC-2 1 minute ago. quinlan demonstrates an amazing ability of stating the obvious
quinlan31: g3, you're right..........the thing is peter is a known pathological liar in chat
6/01/2005 8:47 AM
Anonymous said... CC3:
shygirl88804: Peter says he will run 6 hotel casinos in VEgas.. so. he will not have time here anymore...to chat with us.. that is sad !
6/01/2005 11:21 AM
Boss351 said... anonymous 6/1/2005 11:21 AM.
Only 6 ?
6/01/2005 6:36 PM
granny said... marcus_cloaked_1978: All beings know about God in some way......I believe animals here on earth know things we think they dont
6/02/2005 9:52 AM
corporation_sin said... What the fuck was this fag post about anyway? Argggggggggggggg who gives a monky's
6/02/2005 1:11 PM
Anonymous said... CC1:
radiantchrist: <----- Is a VERY straight man:)
6/02/2005 5:30 PM
Anonymous said... CC2 a minute ago hahahahahahaha shygirl8804: now... tell me about Peter.. why would he lie about the death of his father?
6/02/2005 5:46 PM
Anonymous said... cc2 again ... wow does shygirl not know peter?
shygirl8804: quinlan??? can you please tell me why Peter would lie00 To lie about a death is terrible.
6/02/2005 5:49 PM
Anonymous said... cc2 ... finally some sence. shygirl8804: quinlan... well.. I had my suspicions about running 6 casinos and having his private JET Plane gassed up for the Funeral of his father in Michigan. And that everything is on his lap now -- running those hotel/ casinos...What a pathetic thing..
6/02/2005 5:52 PM
jaks964 said... blah blah blah
6/03/2005 1:49 AM
Anonymous said... CC2 - Biggest croc ever!
dangergirl1_eh: peace I wish I could do those things but I am not a crafty person dangergirl1_eh: I wish I was
6/03/2005 7:10 AM
Anonymous said... lmao@at not being a crafty person. Now thats just plain dumbass statement
6/03/2005 7:14 AM
Boss351 said... cc2 a minute ago lololololol dirty_laundromat: i'm not iggied yet?
dirty_laundromat: i dont believe it
marcus_cloaked_1978: dirty laundromat......I can easily forgive people who ask....but to continue to act like an asshole and degrade me for not letting it go is beyond STUPID...click
6/03/2005 7:26 AM
Anonymous said... aq_aqs_sandbox: as if males cannot keep that dangler clean
6/03/2005 8:15 AM
Anonymous said... aq_aqs_sandbox: becuase what boy is not on first name basis with the little fella??
6/03/2005 8:18 AM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: I am going to take mormons off iggy and try to be patient
6/03/2005 8:20 AM
Anonymous said... blessedmaofone: Marcus, its hard to take what you say with a seriousness, when you curse
6/03/2005 8:22 AM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: I use the word nigger but never for a demeaning way
6/03/2005 8:23 AM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: my birthday marcus_cloaked_1978: well I am not like other 26 year olds
6/03/2005 8:25 AM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: once you have your seal you are always a chef.......but I wont ever work as a chef again.....I did love it...but I am a film maker at heart
6/03/2005 8:34 AM
Anonymous said... lennon_olafferty09: oh and also by the way cumming I am friends with mohawk and pw
6/03/2005 8:35 AM
Anonymous said... lennon_olafferty09: be sure to write about me on your piece of shit blog nobody reads cumming
6/03/2005 8:36 AM
Anonymous said... aq_aqs_sandbox: i have a couple of drinks a year
6/03/2005 8:52 AM
Anonymous said... look in the dictionary under "delusional" and you'll find lennon_olafferty09;;;; they guy is in for the ride of his life with the "friends" he has made LOL,,,,,have fun,,,,,,,,glad I'm smarter than YOU are LOL!!!!
6/03/2005 9:01 AM
cummtrax said... Boss351, this is m00k_17.
boss351: m00k, my 351, has got 4v heads, a fully raced cam and an 671 super charger, it will kick the ass of your 427 anyday.
m00k_17: Boss, the 427 to which you refer, sits in a Fairlaine Thunder Bolt, pulling mid 7's down the strip, factory standard.
6/04/2005 3:42 AM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: Jeanette, your wonderful priest went to the blog and pretty much said I was crazy and everyone should ignore me.......if you think he is worthy of respect, that is for YOU....dont be mad at me and others for speaking truth about a piece of shit (1:03:45 AM)
6/04/2005 5:17 AM
Anonymous said... Re: Mundo Joy Come on guys. Marie can’t meet these men. The woman is, from what I understand from some pretty reliable sources, unemployed and living off her government due to a mental disability. The men who send her money feel her ministrations to be worth every penny. So, no harm no foul. Let us leave her to her cyber relationships. It’s all the poor thing has.
6/04/2005 5:18 AM
Anonymous said... Peter is a caricature of people that feel as though they are pathetic losers. These people build new lives for themselves on line. Surely most people out in cyber land aren’t as pitiful as this man. Even the hillbilly woman of cc3 has more going for her than he.
6/04/2005 5:21 AM
Anonymous said... familytree4: - check google and look for cardial cassidy - the pope sacked me for drinking all his whisky familytree4: i am cardinal Cassidy familytree4: - check google and look for cardial cassidy - the pope sacked me for drinking all his whisky familytree4: cardinal cassidy from australia - i am retired now
6/04/2005 5:27 AM
Anonymous said... familytree4: rolling -- i do not hate you - in fact brother i want to bend you over and mnake you squeal rollingthunder882: people that resort to name calling and insults lack the intell to express themselve in any other way
6/04/2005 5:28 AM
Anonymous said... familytree4: real - check google and look for cardian lcassidy - the pope sacked me for drinking all his whisky familytree4: amen james- shut up real you poofter familytree4: i am cardinal cassidy familytree4: real - your hands are covered in blisters -- no wonder !! wanker familytree4: hi trisha -welcome to the mad house familytree4: lol seldom familytree4: james-- ok ask me a question about the vatican familytree4: lol james familytree4: paris -= get ya hand of ya prick - the nazis were evil familytree4: amen seldom - hitlet did the jews a great service -- familytree4: amen james familytree4: sure did seldom and he got them money for generations to come
familytree4: jews are money hungry buggars familytree4: ik4 - me familytree4: amen james familytree4: most jews are liberal - they do not carry out gods commandments- they are having their heaven on earth familytree4: there are some orthodox jews familytree4: the image of god means our soul familytree4: never trust a jew familytree4: jesus is not a JEW NOW familytree4: JESUS IS GOD familytree4: ik4 - are you a filipino? familytree4: paris is a kid familytree4: sim is very dim familytree4: you are from what country ik4? familytree4: lagosd ik4?? familytree4: i was bishop in lagos for 5 years familytree4: lol seldom familytree4: monkeys love to fuck idiots like dim sim familytree4: i never lie familytree4: dim sim - do you bend right over so the cock slides right up ?? speak up - dont be shy brother familytree4: lol sledom - i can hear the mokeys chatting now
6/04/2005 5:29 AM
Boss351 said... cc2 6/4/2005 7:30 AM i just had to put this one in here, i reckon even the pope would have a laugh.
hommie7777777: If the Pope is infallible, how do you explain his choice of hats?
6/04/2005 7:39 AM
Anonymous said... June-03-05 2am EST --CC-room 2--
an_element_of_danger : pop is nasty
an_element_of_danger : pop is horrible for your body <----YEAH--------- WE NOTICED-----------
an_element_of_danger : we watched that movie supersize me and he stopped drinking it and we haven't eaten at a fast food place since either ----YEAH RIGHT------
6/04/2005 12:57 PM
Anonymous said... little_miss_amy_brat_child: A you know it is hell when I am more of a man than you mystery
6/04/2005 7:33 PM
Anonymous said... little_miss_amy_brat_child: A mystery so tell us did ya drank your wife away yet
6/04/2005 7:34 PM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_78: i hate it when dingbats ignore me
6/04/2005 7:35 PM
Anonymous said... little_miss_amy_brat_child: A mystery is a home braker kinda sad for a Catholic
6/04/2005 7:37 PM
Boss351 said... cc2 aq_aqs_sandbox: pat you are wanting to talk about sex, so i was feeding you questions ================================== hahaha what a joke this biatch is, always ready to tear into any and all comers but this sounds more like a ho that just got busted by the law.
6/05/2005 7:33 AM
Anonymous said... CC2
marcus_cloaked_1978: For those who were bothered by all the negativity earlier....I am sorry, I just find it next to impossible not to lash back at assholes sitting talking about me
marcus_cloaked_1978: It's almost too hot to smoke pot
marcus_cloaked_1978: I say almost because I am about to spark up
marcus_cloaked_1978: I love Catholic theologions........Catholic chatters would have a fit if one came in here
6/05/2005 11:30 AM
Anonymous said... CC2
marcus_cloaked_1978: I would never be protestant
marcus_cloaked_1978: That is NOT for you to judge marcus_cloaked_1978: I am catholic whether you like it or not ROTFLMFAO (editorial)
krishna_greenishblue: is bart like high on something??
6/05/2005 12:25 PM
Anonymous said... CC3
mithandra2001: sorry for your lost peter (liars supporting one another, how precious)
6/05/2005 12:36 PM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: well I am new to the faith, (although baptised as a baby...I wasn't raised it after 7) I am still confused whether I should be Roman or Greek Orthodox....or even Syrian Orthodox......The only reason I would stay Roman is because we have the intellectual freedom to accept the Greek apocrypha and early traditions
6/05/2005 12:45 PM
Anonymous said... CC2
orgelmeister110: Well technically the only way (according to Rome) that I can stop being Roman Catholic is if I write my bishop and denounce Romanism to him. And I really have better things to spend 33 cents on than pissing off my bishop
as if he is qualified LOL marcus_cloaked_1978: well I am new to the faith, (although baptised as a baby...I wasn't raised it after 7) I am still confused whether I should be Roman or Greek Orthodox....or even Syrian Orthodox......The only reason I would stay Roman is because we have the intellectual freedom to accept the Greek apocrypha and early traditions
who is this one trying to convince?
And, besides that-who would WANT him?
6/05/2005 12:54 PM
Anonymous said... quinlan: and you missed a couple of fake deaths too, some things in chat never end
6/06/2005 5:47 AM
Anonymous said... pagan_prot_pope: TO THE COCK SUCKER WHO BOOTED ME OUT... LAUGH YOU COCK ROACH, WITH YOUR CATHOLIC BUM BUDDIES
6/06/2005 5:49 AM
Anonymous said... quinlan31: gee, I wonder who in here thinks my posts are blab worthy good news sure travels fast in chat
6/06/2005 5:51 AM
Anonymous said... quinlan31: and dumbass posts really should be reserved for regulars, don't you think
6/06/2005 5:53 AM
Boss351 said... i am bound by honor to abide by the dirty rules and regs :D
6/06/2005 7:38 AM
Anonymous said... CC2
marcus_cloaked_1978: I can't wait to stop chatting forever
marcus_cloaked_1978: but this is a phase of my life that's coming to an end
6/06/2005 12:22 PM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: we are making a policy for the film festival
seats covered in plastic at the porn-O-plex?
marcus_cloaked_1978: to be truthful....I dont want to touch any equipement drunk and stoned
we assume he doesn't mean his penis.
marcus_cloaked_1978: I drank bong water once
6/06/2005 1:01 PM
Anonymous said... as to "peter" comments. I agree it is pathetic to make up fake lives for your "on line" life. Little stories because your lives are so pointless and meaningless. Such stories as getting married and pregnant to someone you have never met.
6/06/2005 1:58 PM
Anonymous said... don_plusquellic: it's wierd, but i was in a room late one night this past week, and indiana amy, the one with the marine corps fetish, was in here with a few other female catholic chatters (including aqua), and they were just lambasting the heck out of peter ghinelli, for his alleged online fabrications..... but then, the next nite, this same hillbilly amy was defending Peter..... GO FIGURE
6/06/2005 2:52 PM
Anonymous said... don_plusquellic: amy, why aren't you in room 3 praying the rosary? don_plusquellic: amy, that's no reason not to be praying the rosary don_plusquellic: oh, good for your amy, you must be all rosary-ed out don_plusquellic: desert, forgive me then
Search time: 109 ms Found: 24
little_miss_amy_brat_child: Don why don't you go and get a real fuck job and get over me and move the fuck on asshole don_plusquellic: amy, so catholic of you don_plusquellic: amy, bet that rosary did you wonders earlier today little_miss_amy_brat_child: Don fuck off don_plusquellic: amy, i will pray for you
6/06/2005 2:55 PM
Anonymous said... unleashed_texan_1946: more gossip - no shame? unleashed_texan_1946: withgodshelp - i see you are joining in on the gossip about amy - she is not in the room dude unleashed_texan_1946: yesterday the gossip was about peter, today it is about peter, dominica, joan of arc ... but there is no shame
6/06/2005 6:02 PM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: everyone has ignored them marcus_cloaked_1978: but isn't this an odd thing? For two years? marcus_cloaked_1978: they are also the blog makers marcus_cloaked_1978: Why do I attract these wackos? marcus_cloaked_1978: vatican, enigmafiles, dominica, corporation marcus_cloaked_1978: I know...it really bnothers hjer marcus_cloaked_1978: fun is not a catholic at all
marcus_cloaked_1978: trent...it was that fight marcus_cloaked_1978: she blew it by bullshitting and causing trouble
6/06/2005 6:04 PM
Anonymous said... CC2
peter_ghinelli30: proud I do have a little deslexic problemsometimes
6/07/2005 2:33 PM
Anonymous said... LOL this is the best from pwtenn,,,,,,,,,,like we are shaking in our shoes,,,,,,you loser:::::
i have been at pw_tenns house with her and she has not called that woman so i guess you better get your facts straight honey i guess you better heed my WARNING BITCH!!!!!
6/07/2005 4:49 PM
Grim Reaper said... dirty_laundromat: GB the BLOGS for they provide truth maybe its delivery leaves a lot to be desired but the truth is still the truth
Yeah, right. that's why you can't find a better picture of Dr. Franky when everyone has seen them and that's why you won't count dominica votes.
Oh brother. No wonder you have to come into the rooms and beg people to read this dumb blog.
Well, I came, I saw, I yawned.
6/07/2005 7:46 PM
MarieJoy said... trotter1015: grace ~ arguing is what they are looking for, of course. I am learning, slowly but surely, that I need to listen patiently and not react with my claws out. Ha! It's not easy! trotter1015: justme ~ trotter1015: grace ~ yes, and I've tried to have educated discussion with people here and most of the time it is for naught. I always hope, however, that perhaps a seed was planted, even if it doesn't bear fruit for quite some time. I give it to God. trotter1015: grace ~ yes ... amen. trotter1015: maucat ~ as in? trotter1015: maucat ~ yes, I agree that these rooms could be used for better purposes. In fact, I've always said that (just ask grace! ) trotter1015: maucat ~ I do help at Church, actually. I teach the faith to the youngsters there and will be teaching an adult apologetics class soon, I hope. trotter1015: maucat ~ I know what you mean. Honestly. More often than not, I just get frustrated here, which is why I don't come often.
>>>>>>>> BTW this is MARIE JOY
6/07/2005 8:36 PM
bart said... bartho_smegma: marieJoy good to see you back, love the new name bartho_smegma: well, mariejoy, even if you arent talking to me I do want to say welcome back and I do like the trotting good name bartho_smegma: lol, good try trotter
trotter1015: Justme ~ well, (Mrs. ~ that's me ) Trotter is tired, so I'm heading to bed. Let me just say this though, before I go: God has been exceedingly good to me and to my husband and our three children. Not only has he brought us to the fullness of the Truth, but I get to receive Him, Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. Just how glorious is that? Why would anyone want to be apart from that?
6/07/2005 8:47 PM
Anonymous said... Dumbass blog post...
>>>>>>>> BTW this is MARIE JOY
6/08/2005 7:11 AM
Lady Grace said... lady_grace48: « Please take notice: I have not posted at the A4 blog, but three or four times, under my chat id...."ladygrace". I do not have the need to post annonymously,I am up front with whatever I have to say, I don't hide. Also, I have not been to the blog, for a month or so, because I don't need it nor do I have the idle time to spend there;But, several friends of mine have sent me a particular post,where I was blatantly lied about by "pw_tenn", I don't cyber nor have I wanted too", why do cyber when I have a husband that fills the bill??? Hope you all have a good day, and I will be praying for all the people on the blog that have no life of their own. I am posting this in chat cause it may not get seen in the blog.....and I don't post to the blogs!!!! (10:56:35 AM)
6/08/2005 1:46 PM
Marcus said... marcus_cloaked_1978: spending 40 hours a week cloning, making fake names to add to the gossip, taking pictures, making up lies, gossip (10:51:01 AM)
6/08/2005 1:47 PM
Anonymous said... i_luv_big_boatdrinks: fyi lady g that blog says i have bad teeth (i assure everyone i brush 2x's a day) (10:58:15 AM) jtc_492: they outlawed blogs in china (10:59:18 AM) an_element_of_danger: no one of any significance reads that stupid blog (11:00:16 AM) i_luv_big_boatdrinks: i went to the blog becasue someone said they took my picture off my profile and posted it on their site (11:00:39 AM) lady_grace48: « oh no , boats these people on the blog, are nutz (11:01:05 AM) an_element_of_danger: The blog is crap and thats giving it high praise (11:03:28 AM) lovelywriter777: what the heck is a Blog? (11:03:54 AM) an_element_of_danger: lovely a blog is a weblog which is known as blog (11:04:18 AM) an_element_of_danger: but a small group of worthless titty chatters made a blog about other chatters they dont like (which is everyone BUT them) (11:04:53 AM) an_element_of_danger: with their blog they have slandered just about everyone in the room right now (11:05:29 AM) an_element_of_danger: on that particual blog lovely yes. but not ALL blogs are like that (11:05:51 AM)
6/08/2005 1:49 PM
Image, Tile, Smiles said... quinlan31: image, is family hitting on you? yet again? marisa_scheler: Franky no nachos tonight only sushi semioticistonsteroids: thanks so much, temper
image_of_gaypride: yes, quin familytree is nasty in pm marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: dallas because I feel like crap temper_vess4: http://www.freedominjesus.org/Dailyprayer.htm conan heres another quinlan31: image, yep, word is out about him c image_of_gaypride: why would any woman want to cyber with familytree?
NonOffensiveName: Hi, gaypride. quinlan31: image, there are some pathetic women in chat marisa_scheler: yuck , Image, not me i´m not crazy quinlan31: non, how are you tonight?>
image_of_gaypride: good for you marissa, did he hit on you too? familytree4: amen steroids
marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: because Family Tree is the mackdaddy NonOffensiveName: Not too bad, quin. Just surfing aimlessly. How are you?
image_of_gaypride: marissa women who look as good as we do have to be so careful marisa_scheler: not really I´m not his type thank God
marisa_scheler: I know Image quinlan31: non, happy to be here..........when you surf aimlessly, do you find anything interestng? drdr_franky_05_happy_dude: as a teacher will say is humping day
marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: Family tree is the MackDaddy of Catholic Chat!!!!
6/08/2005 8:14 PM
Anonymous said... CC3 a/k/a foam helmet and drool cup chat
tricityladytn: « we used to have fun in here every night, singing . . . laughing . . . joking
tricityladytn: « I've had enough of this sanctimonious crap
tricityladytn: « on voice, catholique
funnygirl1800: marcus is a wretched human being
tricityladytn: « blaspheming, profaning, and in-fighting do not make for a happy room
familytree4: jeni - is your ma childish too? did she ever tel you if you cant say anything nice please say NOTHING
familytree4: catechist - jeni dipstick is jealous of us cause we know more than her -- in trivia
This one is just hysterical. powell_retired: moutaineer <--- steve, fucking marie joy via email
6/08/2005 10:42 PM
Anonymous said... CC2
marcus_cloaked_1978: I don't bully anyone
marcus_cloaked_1978: so dont' start shit passive agressively
marcus_cloaked_1978: people come in starting shit then sit back and watch.....so they can whine later
marcus_cloaked_1978: dont be a baby
marcus_cloaked_1978: I told you to stop flirting with her
marcus_cloaked_1978: quix? are you making a fat comment passive aggressively?
marcus_cloaked_1978: but I like to play all sports
6/09/2005 10:17 AM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: I like peter as a person he is a good man at heart
6/09/2005 2:22 PM
Anonymous said... cialovesyou: Anyone mind if I shoot pawrex with a pistol, and gut him like a pig to handle my road rage?
6/10/2005 2:35 AM
Anonymous said... stingsau: i have BIN outta da www. so to Take the Withdrawals Away i had to go to a Brothel CHChieeeeee
6/10/2005 2:40 AM
Anonymous said... Semioticist on Steroids: stingsie's dusting off the cyber room. pawrex: of course
6/10/2005 2:43 AM
Anonymous said... stingle_bells: ty CHOOCHIEEEEEEE C'mon it's BIN DSO LONG Fer me!!!!!! i am a DESPERATE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stingle_bells: ALL MEN Line UP!!!! serena_candice: that is the word Cia Choochiez: Stingggggggggggggggggggggg And this woman has just finish the rosary
6/10/2005 2:48 AM
Anonymous said... ROOM 5 HAS its OWN CODE lol
Choochiez: waf a gq0[tj5q cialovesyou: gong serena_candice: ajke Choochiez: l/kan;urtf75puewa serena_candice: cmkxkf cialovesyou: jksdlmccnc rubyshoes2000 left the room Choochiez: cv'xiyf8ag jdf serena_candice: odsmgwjw cialovesyou: gong serena_candice: xlkfkgdry Choochiez: silver_swan: a;sldkfjgh Choochiez: We ARE good serena_candice: jude4u30 joined the room rehansan left the room serena_candice: yessssssssssss ginny_da_mermaid: definitely missed da looney train this mornin dallas (dallastd1971) joined the room silver_swan: the organ has failed..... jenofcourse@sbcglobal.net: lol ginny
6/10/2005 2:50 AM
Anonymous said... gardeniagal06: hey..stings..did ya know that mo and pw..weren't coming here anymore ...well..pw..came in for a few yesterday...they were hurt by the bloggggggggs..and trollersssssss (6:57:07 AM) gardeniagal06: I know...they are ppl..the bloggers (6:58:31 AM) aq_aqs_sandbox: WHY ARE YOU ALL STILL OBSESSING OVER THOSE TRASHY BLOGGERS? (6:58:54 AM) adorable_manny_chevitz: stingie and I set a new low for the bloggers (7:00:44 AM)
6/10/2005 4:43 AM
Anonymous said... I have not seen so many dumbass posts since coming to catholic chat. It seems they are all dumb people going by this.
6/11/2005 1:42 AM
chataholic said... Well to the one above me to each their own I suppose. But on a serious level are these people for real?
6/11/2005 6:36 AM
Anonymous said... drdr_franky_05_happy_dude: USA: And a person who engages in one or 2 homosexual relations is not always a gay.
6/11/2005 7:19 AM
Anonymous said... drdr_franky_05_happy_dude: Sexual orientation is defined by life style, by ideas, dreams and all that inside a big context
drdr_franky_05_happy_dude: NO USA: ONE STRAIGHT COULD BE INSIDE ONE GAY RELATION AND HE-SHE ISNT HOMOSEXUAL
usachristianusa: franky....ur only deceiving urself....if a person engages in one homosexual activity, the person is a homosexual
6/11/2005 7:30 AM
what a pig said... cerebralconnect: Saint you want a relic of St Augustine with certificate for $200?
cerebralconnect: it's pubic hair, though
cerebralconnect: not sure you can appreciate it cerebralconnect: lol
6/11/2005 8:33 PM
Anonymous said... aq_aqs_sandbox : the only persons that use the n word are n words james_chaffee420 : ohio pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Heh heh, have it on good authority aq_aqs_sandbox : no use for people that use the n word mormons_son : brb jjingravier : ohh wanna see me missamacabre : how about carrots? pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Nighty night greeny green latin_orthodox : this has to be a show james_chaffee420 : sure quixotic_infidel : can i be a "q" word? aq_aqs_sandbox : they come from trash will always be trash and will procreate trash. aq_aqs_sandbox : mindofNOreason missamacabre : so tant , how have things been ? pink_pilgrim : lol..no i was talking in a im window quixotic_infidel : is HE here? an_element_of_danger : speaking of windbags lol aq_aqs_sandbox : now that man had some horrible mental issues
aq_aqs_sandbox : mindofreason was deleted years ago santhoshpkumar enters. mey_yosefa leaves. aq_aqs_sandbox : no time for being abused by mentally ills
pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Speaking of scary things from Down Under, has Marie been in her lately?? aq_aqs_sandbox : pugs the heck you say and YESA she was here today martyring up her inability to cook aq_aqs_sandbox : had herself a new audience pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Oooohhhh ok aq_aqs_sandbox : that thought she was charming
an_element_of_danger : yep me too cate thats why I dont see ajo an_element_of_danger : he's a dipshit prashant_4u8 leaves. aq_aqs_sandbox : ABUSERS ALWAYS GET NICE aq_aqs_sandbox : SO THEY CAN BEAT YOU UP AGAIN laureanne_toni leaves. freakymeercatz : anyone here in england? an_element_of_danger : he is an abuser and gets no air time with me
an_element_of_danger : well then they just want to bitch so let em bitch, maybe thats part of it that they enjoy pink_pilgrim : you cannigut an_element_of_danger : the bitchfest marshallbates@sbcglobal.net : Yep aqua marshallbates@sbcglobal.net : LOL amenbigg enters an_element_of_danger : hey some people like that pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Gem, that was how my brother's funeral was aq_aqs_sandbox : pugs ewwwww pugs_n_kisses_83301 : He got "saved" just before he died an_element_of_danger : I'd rather have mind then a few people pugs_n_kisses_83301 : So we had this "saved" funeral gods_light_bearer : He got "saved" just before he died.....how was this? igwe_fedinand leaves. an_element_of_danger : I'd rather have mindofreason then dominca too
aq_aqs_sandbox : which a4 is it? aq_aqs_sandbox : which girl?
pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Cubano's another of my instant iggies i_hate_war2 : mARCUS IS TRUTHFUL BUT YOUNG pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Exactly right, gem funnygirl1800 : marcus throws the f word around, he has nothing else to say usmellwhatbenjiiscooking leaves. cmnwest21 is back funnygirl1800 : he is so ignorant
an_element_of_danger : what I think is funny is dominca, how she claims to not like marcus because he "abuses" women - meanwhile she does and says worse then he does lol an_element_of_danger : there was no history of abuse or child molestation or anything bad in his life, he had a normal life, good family. They are perplexed why he turned out like he did
cumming_attractions2005 : we are perplexed as to why you said you were skinny when indeed you are a porker an_element_of_danger : Hey now l4usd leaves. an_element_of_danger : I am adopted
6/12/2005 12:08 AM
Anonymous said... Oh ok now she is adopted, we can now blame all her problems on that.
6/12/2005 1:34 AM
Anonymous said... omg,,,,one day she went on and on and on for hours,,,,,,playing on the room sympathy because of her adoption,,,,,,getting all the tears and "poor yous" she could get,,,it's her only hope now after being revealed as who and what she really is, LOL......guess her biological mother knew what she was getting rid of...........lol,,,,,,,,,good ridance
6/12/2005 8:29 AM
Anonymous said... lol this has got to be one of the best:
Brainy Blonde: Aqua...I read the board thinking something had gone very wrong about...right? Catholics Unplugged has the MASS readings posted on it...and few comments about this and that. Even a TAME comment or two about A4. THAT'S IT!!!!!
Brainy Blonde: cripes alive those mean blog people are whacked in the head
aq_aqs_sandbox: BRAINE I QUIT THAT BOARD IN 2002; IT TURNED TO GARBAGE. THE BLOGS ARE ALL GARBAGE TOO.
Brainy Blonde: graph...I had to review my own board because I started to believe it had went awry. It's FINE
Brainy Blonde: Aqua...it's fine. Nothing remotely horrible about it
aq_aqs_sandbox: BRIANE:d THEN YOU DID NOT SEE THE TRASH SOME OF THE PEOPLE POSTED;
aq_aqs_sandbox: MAYBE DANGER DELETED IT ALL
aq_aqs_sandbox: IT WAS RANK FOR MONTHS AND MONTH
Brainy Blonde: Aq...that trash must have been removed. I removed any trash that I could find when I had it.
Brainy Blonde: Aqua...well...at least the last three months is very good. Ihaven't gone and read the whole last year of it.
aq_aqs_sandbox: I HAD ENOUGH AFTER 4 MONTHS
aq_aqs_sandbox: WAY BACK WHEN
Brainy Blonde: Well...Danger closed it because of the hit and run spite posters
aq_aqs_sandbox: NOTHING IS MORE DISGUSTING THAN A PANFULL OF IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII;M SORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYs
aq_aqs_sandbox: AND THEN START THE CHIT ALL OVER AGAIN
LOL, soooooooooo, all the slander was removed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT,,,,,it was never there,,,,,,,,LOL,........do these women get it???????
6/12/2005 9:50 AM
Anonymous said... Yea right it's all about aq_aq and braine covering their tracks. That might work.rofl@the desperation of some of these weman.
6/12/2005 1:11 PM
Anonymous said... Here is what the "good" women of Catholic chat 3 had to say in a private room right AFTER praying the rosary :D
tricityladytn: « she's a psycho tricityladytn: « Mark, monicajean is the one that made me cry that night tricityladytn: « she said I was a bitch sassyuno73: F.Y.I MONICA IS NOW A SMELLY CUNT FOR HER ATTACK 2 LAURA
6/12/2005 8:57 PM
Anonymous said... Now the good women are saying that chatroom 2 and 3 are theres HAHAHAHA
shamrock777_03: I can tell you, tha shit starters from rm2 3 shall not come in tha room
6/12/2005 8:58 PM
Anonymous said... These PEOPLE PRAY THE ROSARY AND act so holy..Hypocrites!!
sassyuno73: lol heather will be tha dean of sex 101 and 102 shamrock777_03: don't worry, he is in good hands shamrock777_03: ohiocatholic: shamrock777_03: hah hah sassyuno73: cajungurl1947: lol tricityladytn: « riiiiiight Jason shamrock777_03: you blushin yet baby ohiocatholic: sassyuno73: wonder who ohiocatholic: cajungurl1947: toyssssss lonewolf19302004: yeah monicajean is a rm 1 and 2er ohiocatholic: I have no use for the people in rms 1 and 2 they are iggied when they come in my room cajungurl1947: say no jeff cajungurl1947: lol ohiocatholic: shamrock777_03: hah hah hah hah shamrock777_03: hah hah ohiocatholic: tricityladytn: « sassyuno73: lol sassyuno73: oh shit cajungurl1947: shamrock777_03: HAH HAH HAH HAH sassyuno73: ok u can have 11 of tha 12 tricityladytn: « beer tricityladytn: « There's that Lonewolf train shamrock777_03: I told Monica Jean to get out sassyuno73: jason that 1 ball has some sperm that goes through tha computer wow it got her pregnant tricityladytn: mark noone wants to see your one eyed seeing man lonewolf19302004: amy does tricityladytn: jeff we had a really good rosary tonight, it has been very good except when monicajean came in and shit all over the room tricityladytn:I'm heading to bed tricityladytn: « Wish me luck on my new job tomorrow! tricityladytn: « God Bless You All
God BLESS YOU AFTER ALL OF THAT? HAHA
6/12/2005 9:26 PM
Anonymous said... You lot are truly amasing. Yes .
GOD BLESS YOU after all that.
6/12/2005 10:05 PM
Boss351 said... nice to see lonewolf is wedged in nice and tight!
6/13/2005 12:40 AM
Anonymous said... fucking idiots, iggied when they come in my room indeed ,shouldn't someone tell this moron that the rooms are public. Lonewolf is always wedged in nice and tightly. Like a fishs ass.
6/13/2005 12:44 AM
Anonymous said... CC2 post rosary, let's pray these people get a clue
reuve99: sassy - its mainly my arthritis, going a bit worse at the moment, but thats okay, thanks, i loved hearing your children last night, is your daughter still asleep?
sassyuno73: lol barry asked if I was going to get him a female stripper for his birthday
sassyuno73: jeff watch those bad words coming from your mouth *she let's her kids pray in chatrooms*
6/13/2005 6:00 AM
Anonymous said... in CC2, marcus has announced he does not abuse women...(bet you can see where this is going)
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush....I can only conclude that you are either fat or ugly and therefore offended by your own insane sensitivity
marcus_cloaked_1978: QUIT BEING A PRIDEFUL JACKASS. STOP JUSTIFYING YOUR ERROR>>>>>>
jane-bush@sbcglobal.net: constantine's mother -- any woman; you're a sexist jerk
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush....sexist? are you insane?
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush......again......by your insanity I can only guess that you are crazy or ultra sensitive about being a fat cow yourself
marcus_cloaked_1978: By the way....I lost any respect I had for you....when I make a mistake, I admit it.....you were in error and you did everything you could to find another way to judge and label me coralmoon2000 joined the room marcus_cloaked_1978: you are a horribly fake christian jane-bush@sbcglobal.net: because I found you out, marcus??
marcus_cloaked_1978: found me out?????? HOW EXACTLY DID YOU DO THAT RETARD? marcus_cloaked_1978: HOW?
marcus_cloaked_1978: but I really have no place to judge that....as you dont with me sarasmile61: rut roh marcus_cloaked_1978: you piece of shit marcus_cloaked_1978: fat cunt
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush...I am sorry you are so hideously ugly that you need to abuse me
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush was either molested, raped, or abused by her father....it's not normal to jump to saying someone abuses women because YOU got caught in a mistake
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush....I am no hypocrite you idiot...YOU MADE A MISTAKE marcus_cloaked_1978: are you stupid?
marcus_cloaked_1978: wow she is fucked in the head
marcus_cloaked_1978: I never said I was christ like.....but my christianity is NOT for you to judge you whore
marcus_cloaked_1978: because this is not normal behavior
marcus_cloaked_1978: she is judging my faith as invalid because SHE MISHEARD WHAT WAS SAID>>>>SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT MONICAS
marcus_cloaked_1978: I need anger management because I get mad when people judge me? Are you an idiot?
marcus_cloaked_1978: you claim to home school your children and yet you are sitting in chat all day....you smoke while you are pregnant.....you have NO place to judge me bitch, I will do it right back monicajean36: marcus , really, you ned some help you get mad everytime you are in here, I don't think I have ever seen you chat without getting mad at someone monicajean36: you take everythign personally
marcus_cloaked_1978: monica....nice try but I get along with most people.....I seem to always fight with the same 8 idiots,.....who try to lie and claim I fight with everyone marcus_cloaked_1978: monica.....for 3 years you have been in chat almost all day and night.....you are a loser
marcus_cloaked_1978: monica...I wouldn't say shit about your family or personal life if you didn't judge me first
jane-bush@sbcglobal.net: marcus: do you or do you NOT put down unattractive women??
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush.......No I dont
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush......you are a fake and horrible person.....you judged me on what YOU THOUGHT I SAID AND KNOWING YOU MADE A MISTAKE YOU STILL ATTACK ME
marcus_cloaked_1978: I can only infer that you are a fat cow who was abused by a man
marcus_cloaked_1978: I get along with most women in here and have never attacked many of them you idiot
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush.....it doesn't mean I accept a fake apology
marcus_cloaked_1978: image why are you being a bitch?
marcus_cloaked_1978: she already murdered 3 kids with smoking while pregnant
marcus_cloaked_1978: nobody who has murdered 3 of her own children with her selfish vices has ANY RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE
marcus_cloaked_1978: sagwaaus......they have no right to judge my faith as invalid
sag_wa: marcus you are really an idiot
6/13/2005 1:32 PM
Anonymous said... Shut the fuck up Marcus you boring piece of turd dung. Damn is it no wonder people iggy the prick.
6/13/2005 8:16 PM
Boss351 said... same 8 idiots that attackmarcus LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. math was never a strong point of mine but dude don't try and tell me that only 8 people throw the shit that you spew back.
seriously can marcus really be that idiotic? does he honestly believe that he is only disliked by 8 individuals within Cat-Chat? ........ Give me a break! ..........:))
6/13/2005 9:30 PM
Anonymous said... Yes Boss the man is that delusional. He is also stupid as I'm on the bitchs list and he thinks I'm a friend.rofl.
6/14/2005 2:25 AM
Anonymous said... being crazy is a family trait
aq_aqs_sandbox: poet wow ! my sister takes what she calls "crazy pills" and the other day she had to stop all meds for an mra or mri thing.ing
aq_aqs_sandbox: after 3 days she started talking very odd, like she did before she went to the brain doctor
aq_aqs_sandbox: i cried when the mean vet put a crow baby down
still more aqua views.. ON PARENTING LOL LOL
aq_aqs_sandbox: kids without active moms ragging their asses have no sense of belonging aq_aqs_sandbox: isnt it amazing that bitching and griping and ordering around is the very thing that builds such a foundation?
aq_aqs_sandbox: garden, one day when i was sitting there i speak out WHAT IS IT YOU WANT and GOD told me TO TAKE CARE OF JANE [my youngest step kid]
aq_aqs_sandbox: mom's that carry on and bark out orders are the ones that build that great foundation
6/14/2005 3:33 AM
Anonymous said... cool_customer_01: everyone is leaving, someone must of farted
6/14/2005 3:55 AM
ClonesRus said... marcus_cloaked_1978: I want to apologize for my negativity earlier...I was justifiably angry, but went too far
marcus_cloaked_1978: I just get very upset when people judge my faith as invalid when I fall short.....Do they think they are less Christian when they sin? Do they think they don't? Who is anyone to say I am not a Christian because I have a short temper.
marcus_cloaked_1978: Peter had a short temper
marcus_cloaked_1978: jtc...you weren't even here
marcus_cloaked_1978: so why do you have an opinion?
marcus_cloaked_1978: Like you were upset or angry?
marcus_cloaked_1978: No YOU weren't
marcus_cloaked_1978: JTC.....you just show your colours.....none of this had jack shit to do with you
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am certainly NOT apologizing to monica or jane bush.....I am apologizing to everyone else for having to listen to me yell
marcus_cloaked_1978: graph.....monica and jane bush were making personal attacks on me.....this was not a disagreement or debate
marcus_cloaked_1978: and yes graph...that guy was being an asshole, so getting called a sheep fucker was what he had coming
marcus_cloaked_1978: clear...I hope not....if I have 3 kids and 3 boys...i will pay to have my sperm put into a centerfuge to seperate the x and xy sperm marcus_cloaked_1978: I will never give my kids a hard time about "acting up" in school.......The teachers always bitched at me for trying to entertain my friends......I didn't do it constantly, and it's who I am....even now I do that at work, and as I got older the teachers laughed too
marcus_cloaked_1978: and his financial troubles are nothing.......now that he is not guilty he can take that position in Vegas with Peters dad
marcus_cloaked_1978: I know sag.....I was just saying that he isn't a muslim....he has just always hung around the religious
marcus_cloaked_1978: I mean with the vegas hotel
marcus_cloaked_1978: it's 150$ million
6/14/2005 4:30 AM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: there was a guy who whistled.....played music with so many names people couldn't talk......I have no problem out doing ALL the trolls and totally destroying these rooms....I will even pay kids to troll in here through pay pal....I am more than sick of being treated like a dog
6/14/2005 9:13 AM
Anonymous said... CC2
Same batroom, samebattime...just a different day
marcus_cloaked_1978: IF SHE WASN"T SITTING HERE TALKING ABOUT ME AND MY PERSONAL LIFE I WOULDNT SAY SHIT ABOUT HERS
the_dirty_laundromat_2005: marcus you have a vagina too dont you?
the_dirty_laundromat_2005: titan, shut your pie hole ... marcus is the one acting like a sissy biatch and a child (editorial comment~lmao)
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am just getting so tired of this
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am more than tired of the shit I get in these rooms and I am at the point of becoming a troll and ruining these rooms for everyone if people don't start speaking up
marcus_cloaked_1978: I already have about 300 names....I am more than happy to do it too
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am sick of people who abuse me calling me abusive
marcus_cloaked_1978: there was a guy who whistled.....played music with so many names people couldn't talk......I have no problem out doing ALL the trolls and totally destroying these rooms....I will even pay kids to troll in here through pay pal....I am more than sick of being treated like a dog
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am getting real tired of it.....I have to be angry like once a year in real life.....yet in here people act very brave
marcus_cloaked_1978: see now that's weakness......all the hiding cowards are here and now posting up the blog
marcus_cloaked_1978: You need to poke around while I use truth....you are hiding in a chat room marcus_cloaked_1978: enough said
marcus_cloaked_1978: people who hide in chat rooms are beyond weak marcus_cloaked_1978: children have more bravery than that
the_dirty_laundromat2005: come on over mucus, come on over and see what people really think of you
the_dirty_laundromat2005: tell you what , i will even offer you a spot (primo) marcus_cloaked_1978: titan....well you are taking sides as you pander to monica and ignore everything she said to me...i would be a bad guy if I just decided to attack her for no reason.....but she starts it everytime......even today...I warned her to back off and she purposely got worse
marcus_cloaked_1978: the dirtylaundromat.......what who thinks of me? The only people who go to your blog already hate me...and why? Cause I nail you all with insight and truth
marcus_cloaked_1978: when I am done with chat I will have left with one wisdom.....people are fake
marcus_cloaked_1978: they say it takes 2 years to sell a script....I think I may be a few months
6/14/2005 9:47 AM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: I can definately say without the hypocritical bitching about bitching.....my chat is better, and minus that lying, gossipy, hateful twat I am happy
marcus_cloaked_1978: you cannot sit in judgment of someones faith because you think otherwise
marcus_cloaked_1978: get a life marcus_cloaked_1978: get some friends
marcus_cloaked_1978: well people have seen aqua flood the room with bots
marcus_cloaked_1978: so she is doing things that she would rather people not know marcus_cloaked_1978: at least I admit I boot people
marcus_cloaked_1978: I fall short and act like an asshole
marcus_cloaked_1978: and she totally hears everything in chat..........she has been caught many times marcus_cloaked_1978: she lives a very evil life and she points at others
6/14/2005 11:39 AM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: lol sorry danger, I just feel passionate about this I am still new to the Church
6/14/2005 1:40 PM
cry me a river said... marcus_cloaked_1978: still contemplative is an asshole who did nothing but trash me for months.....and she returns only 2 weeks ago and amazingly left a post on that hateful blog!!!!!!!!!!!!! marcus_cloaked_1978: and I have a good idea who she is marcus_cloaked_1978: pennslyvania princess marcus_cloaked_1978: mojo, she left 2 years ago marcus_cloaked_1978: she is a very very sick girl who pretends to be other people......but I mean in PM and everything marcus_cloaked_1978: still contemplative is an asshole who did nothing but marcus_cloaked_1978: yup marcus_cloaked_1978: she wont marcus_cloaked_1978: I bet she wont marcus_cloaked_1978: I would place money on it
6/14/2005 5:47 PM
pitty police said... macuce you would know VERY SICK metter than most
And Marcus...you have no money, lmao
6/14/2005 5:50 PM
Anonymous said... /
spongee28: sag ogra was yelling on the mic and familytree was disrupting the prayer calling regulars names the room had to ignore to continue the rosary they were fighting with earth dragon
6/14/2005 6:54 PM
Anonymous said... guenhera: not nice quinlan: lovely.........one day one of them told me to fuck off DURING the rosary,, because I was chatting
6/14/2005 7:09 PM
Anonymous said... graphmanus: Sag your praying cyber offspring are mad with power- you need to put them down
dalenaredding left the room monicajean36: sag if you want to see go to that dirtylaundry blog bear (stuffed_bears) joined the room rosebaya: for posting while the rosary was on going monicajean36: look at dumbass post
Bart: the better plan involves teaching manners to others in the room about respecting Prayer to Christ rosebaya: you can pray in a PRIVATE ROOM, that's where
quinlan: you know, maybe I am the problem, I"m not accustomed to dealing with blatant ignorance in my real life if that is the case, my sincere apology
6/14/2005 7:26 PM
Anonymous said... monicajean36: sag prayer means NOTHING when they go off into a private room after and call people nasty names
quinlan: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=13326265&postID=111762759753620665 scroll down about 3/4ths I don't endorse these blogs, but in thise case, they serve a good purpose
sumalu7: now when they start cussing off chatters while their beads are still warm..well that becomes problematic
yuni_cutie left the room marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: I dont give a damn what she says she doesnt deserve to be called a smelly "C!!!!" barjonah: But that is too kind jjh. rosebaya: if she doesn't like to see someone posting all she has to do is b shieldmefromharm: why should monica leave
6/14/2005 7:44 PM
mojo said... mojo_mi: marcus...I've never seen him/her in here before mojo_mi: don't know who that is either mojo_mi: Man...I don't know if I wanna be coming in here 2 years from now! mojo_mi: long as it's not that missy/rainbow/sunshine...whatever the frickin hell alias she goes by person mojo_mi: marcus...what if she suffers from the same disorder as you theorize peter suffers from? mojo_mi: peaches...I haven't a clue...but marcus has a theory that he's a clinical pathological liar mojo_mi: I don't know peter AT ALL to even claim to have a CLUE mojo_mi: marcus...and you're pissed off for being suckered in...which is why Boats gets pissed off at Peter, yet you make excuses for Peter mojo_mi: why is that? mojo_mi: <-solely objective opinion...don't know this pennsylvania AT ALL and only see peter in here on occasion mojo_mi: marcus? You never answered my question
6/15/2005 4:00 AM
sad catholic said... cerebralconnect: That's how I feel when you say the rosary cerebralconnect: Fam, yes I do please please cerebralconnect: I blessed my glass of wine in public, so now I'm sick...makes sense cerebralconnect: You see, the less holy all of us are, the more holy barjonah will appear cerebralconnect: Jus...these fools ofcourse will not get that cerebralconnect: My guess is it's probably Barjonah's third hubby cerebralconnect: Ace, crossed what line? cerebralconnect: Fam, it's my liturgy, it's my mass...I did not say anything funny about it, I just repeated it cerebralconnect: Ok enough of the "catholic evangelicals"...later all!
6/15/2005 4:02 AM
lmao said... marcus_cloaked_1978: mojo....in case you haven't noticed I can get into peoples heads with insight and intuition....and if they try to hurt me I will tear them apart and destroy them.......look at vatican, dominica, corporation, rosebaya, quinlan,
6/15/2005 4:03 AM
Anonymous said... Leon implied Quinlan31 is satan.
leonofalbury: conversing with satan brings chaos...... be sure
She called him on it.
leonofalbury: Quinlan, your slander of me stop in the USA coursts....
The man doesn't even own an computer! ROTFLMFAO
6/15/2005 6:11 AM
She can eat for 2 said... an_element_of_danger: I loved being pregnant (11:27:58 AM) an_element_of_danger: I loved it (11:28:37 AM)
***Could this be becouse she could, while pregnant, finally have an excuse for the fact that she eats for 2…Danger you cant eat for 2 football players and expect to be anything but fat.
6/15/2005 1:44 PM
dom said... Oh you stupid fuck you can't destroy anyone. Have fun you stupid pieace of shit that has been 26 for 2 years.
6/15/2005 2:13 PM
danger said... an_element_of_danger: Krazy probably marcus is another and Kingmax (4:08:55 PM) an_element_of_danger: if it ends up on a blog someplace as me if I'll care (4:14:00 PM) an_element_of_danger: no big deal I was here for it (4:19:36 PM) tom699625: HS was great, i loved it! (4:36:37 PM)
6/15/2005 5:19 PM
after the flood boats said said... i_luv_big_boatdrinks: notice bart marcus and nsp are all not in the room (5:24:28 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:21 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:28 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:29 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:43 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:43 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:43 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:49 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:50 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:50 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:50 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:21 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:22 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:22 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:22 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:23 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:24 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:24 PM) marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A
6/15/2005 5:24 PM
Anonymous said... now what the hell was all that about?
6/15/2005 10:43 PM
Anonymous said... enLoe: ok go barry stingsau: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ohh yeah! fuk me!: just saw it in eurotrip and it looked like fun poet1588: stomp! poet1588 is back gardeniagal06: ..and new rosary gang memebers..Stomppppppppppppp leonofalbury joined the room belleatchantry: I think its cerebal palsy, and he also had meningitis as a child miss Laura-Janine: W ok, not from me I guess? marky_queen: Say's who? JenLoe: JenLoe: stomp butter_fly_kisses_and_hugs: Nemo ty so much for helping me out leonofalbury: no problem Tim... ... sorry I got booted... gardeniagal06: yeahhhhhhhhhhh..ty..belle...leon..did you see above...what belle posted and me..too???..about mikey stingsau: STOMP on bashers..........and LUV 'em to Death HAVE I MENTIONED HOW MUCH I HAT: this is our theme song JenLoe: stomps on all them bashers and trols disabled as well. stingsau: STOMP oh you KHOTAYIN' evil one YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK sicko evil YUKKKKKKK stingsau: DROP DEAD evil one stingsau: STOMP gentlepeace777: STOMP That woman is nuts.rofl.
6/16/2005 2:38 AM
Anonymous said... socks: cialovesyou: indeed belle...now to break it gently my position on one night stands, contraception, and the importance of big families...watch the master work
6/16/2005 4:15 AM
Anonymous said... For a change of pace, some smart posts~
folded_mutilated_spindled: sagwaaaaaaaaaaas has the least tolerance - she is the CLASS A bitch of the internaet
folded_mutilated_spindled: she put the B in BITCH
folded_mutilated_spindled: Sagwaaaaaaaaaaaas - she is inspiration for celibacy folded_mutilated_spindled: or twin beds
folded_mutilated_spindled: butt- sag hates everyone and everything that disagree with ehr - she SUCKS
6/16/2005 10:37 AM
Anonymous said... It's official...
monica can quit complaining about being called a cunt.
monicajean36: scools out for summer you idiot that includes HOMESCHOOL monicajean36: stupid twat
6/16/2005 10:44 AM
Anonymous said... Definition twat (PERSON) [Show phonetics] noun [C] UK OFFENSIVE a stupid or unpleasant person
:) Monica is a good person
6/16/2005 5:22 PM
Anonymous said... Monica isn't british, that's that what the term means in american slang.
And, no one said she's a bad person, they said she could quit complaining.
6/16/2005 7:54 PM
Anonymous said... You all complain in the rooms It's what you all love to do.rofl.
6/16/2005 9:54 PM
just a chatter said... aq_aqs_sandbox: I HAVE SEEN MANY A FEMALE WITH NOTHING TO OFFER BUT THEIR BODY AND THEY ACTUALLY THINK THEY DESERVE LOTS aq_aqs_sandbox: JUST FOR BEING PRETTY jlo: me yau aq_aqs_sandbox: CONAN AND THEN THEY MAKE PRETTY & STUPID KIDS
6/17/2005 1:21 AM
Anonymous said... lmoa@all the old ones that have a hardone for pretty.
6/17/2005 1:22 AM
Anonymous said... Ok aq, so ugly stupid women like you just become the bitter and barron shells of the crones that they are. hummm, Glad I'm pretty
6/17/2005 4:34 AM
Anonymous said... lmao
6/17/2005 9:13 AM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: I'm cooking my supper for work
the free wheelbarrel of buttered popcorn at the porn O plex and bathhouse isn't adequate?
marcus_cloaked_1978: I have a microwave and a fridge in my office
office=canadian code for broom closet
6/17/2005 10:37 AM
Anonymous said... Marcus enters chat~
marcus_cloaked_1978: who? marcus_cloaked_1978: who has a bone to pick with me?
marcus_cloaked_1978: it's like when he posts my name or address marcus_cloaked_1978: I mean I DO IT RETARD
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am so fucking sick of it
marcus_cloaked_1978: Pam is making it all worse marcus_cloaked_1978: what a fucking hypcrite
marcus_cloaked_1978: pam you are a cunt marcus_cloaked_1978: and a half
marcus_cloaked_1978: its time to blame me yet again
marcus_cloaked_1978: she is a bitch who takes her personal shit out on me
holy_cross16803: marcus is like a 12 year old little girl ... what a retard
marcus_cloaked_1978: then ignore me pam holy_cross16803: marcus needs no help marcus_cloaked_1978: you dont marcus_cloaked_1978: you bitch
marcus_cloaked_1978: you whine and bitch
Didn't he enter the room whining and bitching? Each and every time, at that.
6/17/2005 11:12 AM
Anonymous said... Marcus whines and bitchs 24/7 you have to laugh at the office(broom closet).
6/17/2005 8:14 PM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: I am story boarding my script over the next few weeks...Jeremy is a very good artist
How hard can story boarding gay porn be?
6/18/2005 1:46 PM
Anonymous said... CC2
marcus_cloaked_1978: catholicbush.....my next movie is about an obsessive jackass who hides from chatters with new anonymous names
peacemom_36tm: marcus I think you're right about the authors of the blogs
catholic4bush2004: Leslie, you didn't mind the blogs when they were suiting your agenda, did you?
THEN LESLIE SHUT UP
marcus_cloaked_1978: seraphimchad......I forgive you for being a follower and ignoring me along with the two idiots the other day
marcus_cloaked_1978: sagwaaus, I am always a gentleman
marcus_cloaked_1978: I said rag head, not redneck
6/18/2005 2:03 PM
Anonymous said... Always a gentlemen lmfao@that marcus time out in that broom closet dude, Yup peacemom is yet a turncat again rofl.
6/18/2005 10:58 PM
the word according to mucus said... marcus_cloaked_1978: blessed....one thing I can't stand are christians who do not believe in the love and mercy of Christ....I am NOT saying I don't fall short....I am a horrible christian at times but in my heart I feel the love of faith....I know Gods mercy....animals and babies go to heaven, most people go to heaven....let's face facts that Jesus could have crushed his killers and he loved them, prayed for them and begged the Father to forgive them.....now how would this great mercy sentence people to hell for not practising rituals correctly (4:51:35 PM) marcus_cloaked_1978: mariposa.....we are not judged by Christ based on knowing him.........non christians can be good people who love God and yet do not know Christ.....don't anyone tell me my Lord and savior who could have CRUSHED his murderers and loved them is so unmerciful that he is going to punish people for rejecting him on their own ignorance of him..... (4:58:30 PM)
6/19/2005 3:44 PM
ClonesRus said... shygirl88804: tile.. I can see you are dying of laughter. It is so absurd... so out of line.. so...irrelevant ! What a moron !!!!
bartthebooter: shy called tile a moron?
6/19/2005 6:09 PM
Anonymous said... mike_the_hatter: leon <-- fucked joanofarc, then had a vision of the BVM
6/19/2005 7:02 PM
Anonymous said... ninohasarrived: leon....nope they dont count .....I thought I heard birds singing when your voice came on
hope he dosn't sing
6/20/2005 4:53 AM
Anonymous said... mysterylight2002: paul lima -you have beans in your head - you are all over the place
peter should talk
6/20/2005 4:54 AM
Anonymous said... almaden488: mysterylight rumor and gossip has it that you were in a mental institution .. not away on work furlough
mysterylight2002: almaden -- i do not work - i have far too much money
sagwaaus: mystery very good answer it was ?
6/20/2005 4:57 AM
Anonymous said... reuve99: please respect our prayer time now, or leave the room, thank you
6/20/2005 5:04 AM
Anonymous said... chicagoactress: <----- maddly LIP LOCKS LEON
no comment
6/20/2005 5:58 AM
Anonymous said... I'll comment~
GAG, there is no telling where his mouth has been!
6/20/2005 9:20 AM
Boss351 said... re leonskis mouth, i'd take a guess that his tongue has been navigating its horrid way round any data gape silly enough to let it and where his tongue is his mouth is close by
6/20/2005 10:26 AM
Anonymous said... cialovesyou: belle...do you chat naked? No? Then you got no chance in room 2 cialovesyou: belle...do you chat naked? No? Then you got no chance in room 2 Nathalie: hello steffanii stingsau: Nah i am da BIGGEST slut in there TOO BELLE!!!!!! i Have the Place COVERED!!!!!! Semioticist on Steroids: lots of sluts there .... but nowhere near the quality of the sluts here makabe_6700: Room 2 is good for that stingsau: All Those who Voted For me..........
Semioticist on Steroids: marcus chats bare ass. poisonivy_laura: marcus chats bare ass??? stingsau: Hey Gardeniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Play Da "STRIPPER," Later ) ) gardeniagal06: I will...stinggggggggggssssssssss=)) almaden488: i can't believe you b people just got done praying the rosary??? what an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mystical_redrose2002 left the room stingsau: BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWY PUT CHA CAM ON BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gardeniagal06: yeah...al....as soon as we get through sinning here...we are going en masse to confessions....=)) CURBINGS FUTURE HUBBY: =))yeah i got em for jen belleatchantry: Conan
All this after the rosary, you gotta love them.rofl
6/21/2005 2:56 AM
Anonymous said... funnygirl1800: stay, peacemom
funnygirl1800: you are wonderful
peacemom_36tm: I have fun in my real life
peacemom_36tm: I don';t threaten LOL
peacemom_36tm: hyp it's a group of old hens who have been doing this for 6 years now!
funnygirl1800: their lives ar elike a soap opera
funnygirl1800: pathetic
peacemom_36tm: beets YOU aren't a target
kc_for_jc: Peacemom you have many friends here
peacemom_36tm: guen I remember when YOU were being attacked and it's all you talked about - it's all you pmd about - and I know!!!!!
peacemom_36tm: so maybe it was drival from YOU too
peacemom_36tm: also when we stand IDLY while a person is being ripped to shreds - we are as much a part of that attack as the attacker is - remember that
peacemom_36tm: LOL sniff sniff - I smell the smoke of pms LOL
lovelywriter777: i think a person should defend themselves to a certain point, especially when the slander occurs
blessedmaofone: weel, why would anyone believe anything that would be posted on a message board anyway
peacemom_36tm: OMG blessed - they LIVE for those lies
peacemom_36tm: monica my point was that I'm not even HERE anymore and the lies and slander I heard about ME last night was stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! same clique of women - same lies!!!!!!! same NEED
quinlan31: so, if you're talking about someone not in chat who talked about you when you weren't in chat.........how are you any better?
peacemom_36tm: bright yeah - I sit in silence with everything else - and spend some special time with GOD in prayer - Like that much better
peacemom_36tm: well then sag since I've been attacked LONGER then anyone in here - guess that is saying something LOL
6/21/2005 6:39 AM
Anonymous said... quin you are one sick puppy
6/21/2005 7:52 AM
Anonymous said... marcus_cloaked_1978: I would like a concubine
marcus_cloaked_1978: a wife that is just for swallowing and cooking
marcus_cloaked_1978: tonya, you can come over and suck my dick and do the dishes for michelle then
marcus_cloaked_1978: lord jesus christ I love you
marcus_cloaked_1978: are you a hot dirty salut?
6/21/2005 9:01 AM
Anonymous said... peter_ghinelli30: PLEASE NO TEXT IN THE ROOM DURING THE ROSERY PLEASE
6/21/2005 6:51 PM
Anonymous said... No just sex, drugs and rock and roll will do.
6/22/2005 12:41 AM
Anonymous said... MARCUS_CANDIAN1978: fuck I couldn't get back in
peaches and cream: lol bart no wonder they hurt its the chimp feet you know aq_aqs_sandbox: nsp how? Bart:
_1978: NSP can you see me? These asshole "friends" just ignored me asking a favour aq_aqs_sandbox: what do i need cutentinycatholicgirl: did ya get screwed by yahoo without lube again marcus marcus_canadian_1978: I guess it was a little too much for everyone to ask you if you could see me MoJo: You're the real marcus right???? So many clones I never know anymore! Nemesis: yes is see you peaches and cream: yup as always my monkey marcus_canadian_1978: can't interupt conversation about nothing I guess sheka264 joined the room Nemesis: Nemesis: whats up with the new name marcus_canadian_1978: mojo.....well I will talk when the music is done and you can see bturvy2005: MoJo, I made the meatballs and potato salad last night for dinner cutentinycatholicgirl: lol marcus we can see you....the thing is you have so many damned clones we never know when it is the real you marcus_canadian_1978: tonya...I was here with my name Bart: i see Marcus marcus_canadian_1978: dont give me that shit marcus_canadian_1978: it was just too much for you all to ask NSP if he could see me sarah_aliok2005 joined the room berkeyberk left the room cutentinycatholicgirl: i didnt see you at all under your usual name marcus aq_aqs_sandbox: why does anyone bother with nicknames when they are going to be called by their real names here? seems dangerous peaches and cream: nsp can you see marcus marcus_canadian_1978: it's ok....when any of you can't be seen by someone and politely ask a friend........I wont do it sheka264 left the room MoJo: He's under marcus_canadian_1978 marcus_canadian_1978: Yes NSP can see me cutentinycatholicgirl: i didnt see you posting under your name marcus marcus_canadian_1978: I am complaining about the fact I asked for 5 fucking minutes and NOT ONE OF you asked him holy_cross16803 left the room marcus_canadian_1978: unless you couldn't see me either ladyj4u76 joined the room marcus_canadian_1978: but you could peaches and cream: marcus dont cry now wipe the tears and blow the nose on your sleeve and be a good boy marcus_canadian_1978: you were talking to me marcus_canadian_1978: tonya I left cause NSP couldn't see me and I was asking all of you to ask him for me...and NOBODY did aq_aqs_sandbox: ok then angelito_410 joined the room aq_aqs_sandbox: no smoothie for me john_torch_2 left the room marcus_canadian_1978: who cares cutentinycatholicgirl: hmmm you must have lost your posts then marcus_canadian_1978: geeze it's not that big of a deal shygirl88804: marcus canadian 1978.....hi... how are you? cutentinycatholicgirl: cause i didnt see you ask at all marcus_canadian_1978: well whatever peaches and cream: marcus i love you now stop the pity party marcus_canadian_1978: you were all talking to me just a second before marcus_canadian_1978: karen......I don't really care marcus_canadian_1978: I notice a particular chatter is always here everytime that one clone comes in shygirl88804 joined the room aq_aqs_sandbox: karen hi remember, no good deed goes unpunished marcus_canadian_1978: I wonder if its HER marcus_cloaked_78: i see my clone is in aq_aqs_sandbox: bart peaches and cream: i know but in here i cant get all the names anymore they confuse me marcus_canadian_1978: *** marcus_cloaked_78 will be ignored. redemption105 joined the room marcus_canadian_1978: Yes NSP can see me cutentinycatholicgirl: i didnt see you posting under your name marcus marcus_canadian_1978: I am complaining about the fact I asked for 5 fucking minutes and NOT ONE OF you asked him holy_cross16803 left the room marcus_canadian_1978: unless you couldn't see me either ladyj4u76 joined the room marcus_canadian_1978: but you could peaches and cream: marcus dont cry now wipe the tears and blow the nose on your sleeve and be a good boy marcus_canadian_1978: you were talking to me marcus_canadian_1978: tonya I left cause NSP couldn't see me and I was asking all of you to ask him for me...and NOBODY did aq_aqs_sandbox: ok then angelito_410 joined the room aq_aqs_sandbox: no smoothie for me john_torch_2 left the room marcus_canadian_1978: who cares cutentinycatholicgirl: hmmm you must have lost your posts then marcus_canadian_1978: geeze it's not that big of a deal shygirl88804: marcus canadian 1978.....hi... how are you? cutentinycatholicgirl: cause i didnt see you ask at all marcus_canadian_1978: well whatever peaches and cream: marcus i love you now stop the pity party marcus_canadian_1978: you were all talking to me just a second before marcus_canadian_1978: karen......I don't really care marcus_canadian_1978: I notice a particular chatter is always here everytime that one clone comes in shygirl88804 joined the room aq_aqs_sandbox: karen hi remember, no good deed goes unpunished marcus_canadian_1978: I wonder if its HER marcus_cloaked_78: i see my clone is in aq_aqs_sandbox: bart peaches and cream: i know but in here i cant get all the names anymore they confuse me marcus_canadian_1978: *** marcus_cloaked_78 will be ignored. redemption105 joined the room
Poor Marcus was having trouble this morning.rofl.
6/24/2005 9:52 AM
Anonymous said... CC2
marcus_cloaked_1978: I was driving with my friend yesterday looking out the window stoned on pot I almost had tears in my eyes just thinking about how much I love Canada
marcus_cloaked_1978: I wouldn't want to be anything else
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am truly in love with my nation.......I can't get over just how beautiful it is.........and the people are fantastic too
marcus_cloaked_1978: the fact is we have a way of life the rest of the world will never understand......we all seem to care about the well being of this planet
6/24/2005 10:20 AM
Anonymous said... I hit marcus_cloaked_1978 with 4 account lockers, they appear to have done their job, i see he has a new name, Marcus_canadian_1978. Well the account lockers dont last long, more of an inconvenience, but anything to piss him off i say. What i hear you say no dumbass post?
peter_ghenille30 : monica is that why your ass is so fat:)) peter_ghenille30 : i want to be a muslem peter_ghenille30 : cabbage makes your farts stink:))
6/24/2005 9:08 PM
Anonymous said... peter_ghenille30 dangergirl and marcus has to be the biggiest dim wit's in these chat rooms. I have yet to see anything good come out of their mouths, except made up b/s.
6/25/2005 2:14 AM
Boss351 said... anonymous 6/25/2005 2:14 AM dang! peter is from Fantasyland for sure. a case of the pot calling the kettle if ever there was.
6/25/2005 3:15 AM
Anonymous said... reuve99: If the rosary was being said in here right now, all would leave, because Satan cant be in the same place as the Lord Jesus or His Holy Mother Mary, too bad we dont pray the 8:00am rosary in here on Saturdays
6/25/2005 5:20 AM
Anonymous said... reuve99 maybe you have a pure heart, but I have yet to see all the rosary people say a good thing after the rosary. I love the rosary and Our Lady, but this is really sad.
6/25/2005 6:27 AM
Anonymous said... I've seen them be pretty nasty DURING the rosary.
6/25/2005 3:22 PM
Anonymous said... gardeniagal06: yeah...that is why I am more weird now..butter..the meds here... butter_fly_kisses_and_hugs: same here Gardenia gardeniagal06: butter..you are making me choke katie200051: gardenia, what are you doing??????
Now I know what is wrong with room 5
6/26/2005 3:37 AM
Anonymous said... please stingsau: Keep on wiff the FUNK Gradneiaaaaaaaa
Choochiez: Nope you can have sex with an angel you just get it on stingsau: Gardenia stingsau: sowwy stingsau: FLOOR stingsau: Honey COFFIN' Yer Lungs UP//Have a fag Honey stingsau: i Will i Will FUNK YOU serena_candice: stingsau: SEWENAAAAAA stingsau: KILLIN me charlie_woods33: i am ok with that stingsau: FUNK ORF SEWENAAAAA serena_candice: your swell Stings!! stingsau: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA "SWELL." oh NOOOOOOOOOO
This old hag has to be the oldest dyke around.roflmfao. She will be on mic praying soon.
6/26/2005 4:42 AM
Anonymous said... Now prayer in chat is for Catholics ONLY
a_converted_catholic: CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY IN 5 MINUTES ! ROOM 3. ALL CATHOLICS WELCOME !
6/26/2005 11:58 AM
Anonymous said... annamariexyz: go back to father lostit in lakes entrance and see what he has to say about you... and go to MELBOURNE and see what the BISHOP there has to say about you... and also go to AMERICA and see what THREE PRIESTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SICK ANIMAL PERVERTED IGNORANT ABUSIVE WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HELL BECAUSE IF YOU DONT REPENT YOU WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! annamariexyz: on perm iggy annamariexyz: vatican... why are you being an ass to me again...i though that all was ok??????? so you pull your words????????? not a man of honor??????????????????? annamariexyz: perm iggy
6/26/2005 3:16 PM
Anonymous said... an_element_of_danger: no I never said caper was lady Grace I was answering your question
an_element_of_danger: the blogs are mindless ramblings by a person with nothing to do in their pathetic lives an_element_of_danger: and are so obsessed with chat and chatters its all they have to do an_element_of_danger: marshall I dont know if I would call it uplifting lol its just current events and stuff but thanks an_element_of_danger: zxc pardon me? Leslie and I get along just fine thank you - why are you trying to start crap? an_element_of_danger: Leslie and I get along just fine an_element_of_danger: lol pugs too true no slander or chat gossip or trashing peoples kids - gosh guess its not worth reading then huh
6/26/2005 3:19 PM
Anonymous said... I was in the chat for the above conversation and a lot of it is missing. If you are going to post comments, please do it in context.
6/26/2005 4:57 PM
Anonymous said... DANGER CONTINUES TO LURK IN THE SHADOWS. LMAO
6/26/2005 7:42 PM
Anonymous said... danger and marcus peacemom and lady brace are bigtime luckers. As for gossip oh please danger start acting 40 instead of 14.
6/26/2005 8:16 PM
Anonymous said... Lurkers sorry my bad and not to mention marie and steve.roflmao.
6/26/2005 8:17 PM
Anonymous said... peter_ghinelli30: good morning melkite im a roman ceacon and I see them talking more and more and it's closer
6/27/2005 9:01 AM
Anonymous said... That is so sad comparing it to the the true hero's. God bless Paul and his family. Peter stop the lying PLEASE.
6/27/2005 3:34 PM
Anonymous said... sassyuno73: jeni that would be a penis but it goes in and out
(this is a rosary gal from room 3)
6/28/2005 6:34 AM
Anonymous said... room 2, 3:30pm
sagwaaus: Hello sagwaaus: News Flash:
sagwaaus: Big storm in Indiana, knocked out cable and other power
sagwaaus: Hail and rain
sagwaaus: nino No I went to say hello to amy in room 3 but she wasn't there
sagwaaus: nino amy lost her power and couldn't get in to say the chaplet
sagwaaus: nino nope so candy had to lead the Chaplet
Prayer in chat-GOD HAS SPOKEN
6/28/2005 12:43 PM
Anonymous said... vaticancrusader joined the room aq_aqs_sandbox: a_trad did you hear???? berryl_flynn_with_bells_on: someone who is praising god & jesus gets iggied ? how weird thought this was a catholic room aq_aqs_sandbox: lirretired: Hi Birch a_traditional_catholic: hear? a_traditional_catholic: what? cerebralconnect joined the room aq_aqs_sandbox: maka & tsun??? aq_aqs_sandbox: aq_aqs_sandbox: they are at it again a_traditional_catholic: #10! a_traditional_catholic: lol Birch: lol aq_aqs_sandbox: hi birchman cerebralconnect: Hello all!
Baby number 10 is on the way?
6/28/2005 6:28 PM
Anonymous said... JUST BOOT ME HAHAH
Justme_61934: But I won't hold you responsible USA if you booted me. I guess you forgot what the bible said >>> You may get ANGRY but you must not SIN. I think causing others HARM such as in BOOTING is considered a SIN. tjac2756: www.blueletter.com firstjohnfivethirteen: ben............. Is Jesus Christ >>>>>"A" god ..........Or The God? greenafi: the catholic church, its religion has lied to the people of the past. the pope? i dont even see he might make it to heaven for idolising the virgin. usachristianusa: Justme....I don't boot people temper_vess joined the room sarasmile61: oh brother...there he goes accusing people of booting, again
6/29/2005 3:35 AM
Lady Grace said... dangergirl1_eh: my daughter pulls the same stuff I do, she cleans her room by putting all her stuff in a bag and putting it in the basement lol dangergirl1_eh: lol dragon dangergirl1_eh: lol dangergirl1_eh: latin lol dangergirl1_eh: as long as the rug is clean and there is no smell - I'm happy
6/29/2005 1:53 PM
liars club said... THE HENS OF CHAT PONDER A STRATAGY FOR CONVENCING PEOPLE THAT THEY SHOULDN’T BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR WORDS.
peacemom_tm36: things people say and think - just amazing LOL monicajean36: Leslie what amazes me the most is HOW POST can be so misunderstood spiritskies2000: Foreal peacemom_tm36: oh yeah LOL sarasmile61: so true, monica dangergirl1_eh: posts are easily misunderstood in here its because its text and people cant tell what tone of voice your using etc peacemom_tm36: LOL
peacemom_tm36: yep danger - exactly
monicajean36: danger some people cant read either
dangergirl1_eh: monica true and some people just take from it what they want and just don't give a shit you meant anything else dangergirl1_eh: pardon my french spiritskies2000: ohhhhhhh goldenleaf79: words are just words dangergirl1_eh: or they just dont want to peacemom_tm36: yep monica maraleahrcc: Howdy Former!!!!!! peacemom_tm36: exactly that too danger dangergirl1_eh: they just take from it what they want to cause a problem
6/29/2005 2:07 PM
A NEW TERM FOR CYBER said... DANGER AND WALLS ARE ‘FONT LOVERS’ NEW TERM FOR CYBER COUPLES
wallsofjericho84: hola
dangergirl1_eh: walls my font hubby
wallsofjericho84: danger my font wife
maraleahrcc: Font hubby and wife????????????????
wallsofjericho84: me font her long time
bartholomew60:
wallsofjericho84: lol
katie200052: more than we need to know LOL
peacemom_tm36: LOL katie
dangergirl1_eh: walls you sexy poster, me font you long time
wallsofjericho84: lol
goldenleaf79:
wallsofjericho84: me font you long and hard, danger
6/29/2005 2:18 PM
Anonymous said... peter_ghinelli30: please no text writeing during our rosery
6/30/2005 1:33 AM
Anonymous said... peter_ghinelli30: pleas no twxt during the chaplet please
6/30/2005 1:39 AM
Anonymous said... shamrock777_03: Please, once the chaplet starts, refrain from posting all unecessary posts, such as conversing, it is a time of prayer, and it can wait til after.
6/30/2005 1:43 AM
Anonymous said... lonewolf19302004: [-X no posting during prayer :-"
6/30/2005 1:54 AM
Anonymous said... peter_ghinelli30: pleas no posting as tri has asked during rosery
6/30/2005 1:54 AM
Anonymous said... 2.12am room2 familytree4: i agree with aq aq familytree4: masons have open days now -they have trouble getting new adherents familytree4: i have spoken to many masons - most of them join for mateship -- familytree4: the catholic church is against freemasonry as it is SECRETIVE --- jesus spoken openly and it is well known free masonry is anti christ at top levels familytree4: riding goats you mean willow? mommiesquid: holy we went to support best friends mommiesquid: yest familytree4: wb writer lovelywriter777: ty family i_hate_war2: WB WRITER lovelywriter777: ty war2 ditto827 joined the room smokerphil: ?do freemasons use the F word? familytree4: free masonry's roots goes back to pagan egypt familytree4: smoker -they use the S word familytree4: masonic lodges look very drab i think - small windows and high too - so no one can look through from outside in
Rofl@familytree at his best. Begone satan, begone all those that don't believe in the concercration, begone all you sinners.lmfao.
6/30/2005 7:23 AM
Anonymous said... drdr_franky_05_happy_dude: Danger if you want to pee in the bathroom pls do so quinlan: berk just believes nonsense seh read online made by ppl even more paranoid that her aq_aqs_sandbox: WELL HERE'S WHAT YOU DO sissi: V danger I keep losing sound when you talk on mic aq_aqs_sandbox: IF YOU "HEAR VOICES WHEN YOU TURN UP A MOVIE REALLY LOUD".... DONT TURN UP THE MOVIE! cutentinycatholicgirl: why does everyone get all bent about gay marriage?? chrissie: danger i am fedexing you a box of depends just in case an_element_of_danger: Latin lol you haven't heard the "ARMAGEDDON" thing lol lol joninyorkshire: pun not intended cute? joninyorkshire: hehe Nemesis: cute ask bart quinlan: <---------waiting for everyone else to figure out berk is an idiot quinlan: waiting patiently at that radar78: Cute.. God calls it INEXCUSEABLE quinlan: duh aq_aqs_sandbox: WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO TALK ABOUT FUCKIKNG ALL THE TIME? quinlan: aqua, because they aren't doing it and want everyone to think they are aq_aqs_sandbox: jd why do you have to talk about fucking at all?? quinlan: sissi, at least you're honest aq_aqs_sandbox: especially OTHER PEOPLE'S FUCKING and then tag on "GOD" to it as if that gives YOU a PASS for discussing how others fuck?
othing like old girls talking about FUCKING.roflmfao.
this so called catholic woman from catholic chat room to really has a unhealthy obession with a chatter named ohiocatholic here is what she said.....heavenly_divine_peachy: ohio is a very nice man and i am in love with him i will ring the sweetheart 303-937-9223 /try get the lovley man to go out with me. i do love him so!! hummmm i wonder if ohio knows she has his phone number??????? this woman is sick and needs help
2 Comments:
Anonymous said...
from ct chat 2 jim111t: aleluhia….jesus has the power to shave people
blessedmaofone: My mother has often told me that I must of been born catholic
Choochiez: Dirty....God bless you on your journey
leonofalbury: Reuve is a fine blessing to all of us here....
Maroczy: I'm on a weird sleeping schedule... but basically, no, I didn't sleep much recently.
leonofalbury: peacemom, do you allow people like myself on your friends list?
room 5
gardeniagal06: It is the other way around..stingsssssssss..and you always make ppl feel welcome...
stingsau: Upset Gardeniaaaaaaaa You Will Have to ANSWER to the ROOM!!!!!!
stingsau: That's the way it Goes
gardeniagal06: and same goes for me too..from here..I will defend all of you whom I love and treasure...
catholicsempre: Cole, you need it to be something else. But you must twist it to get it there.
leonofalbury: 'Applaud The Lod'
peacemom_tm36: the sun rises from the east
Maroczy: In mathematics though, truth is a very slippery concepts. It's distinct from provability, which is kind of what we were talking about.
6/01/2005 6:30 AM
Anonymous said...
room 1
sence: infant are not sinless...they cry alot ..and that is wrong
mormonus: Polly, take it or leave it there, but you are missing out!
pollyanna1610: nah mormonus Im catholic ........ I dont miss a thing
6/01/2005 6:38 AM
Anonymous said...
stingsau: married to an italian..= stoooooooopid bi tch
6/01/2005 6:45 AM
Anonymous said...
stingsau: Hey Gardenia that reminds me..ya know tha thing that i sent did you Notice what i put next to hubby's name????????????
6/01/2005 6:46 AM
Anonymous said...
boo_iggers: sting ur voice sounds likr ur 10
stingsau: oh Darlin' Gardeniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa YES!!!!!!!!! Great to Larf yer ARSE ORF!!!!!!
6/01/2005 6:50 AM
Anonymous said...
stingsau: Gardeniaaa are you still hurting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????
stingsau: GARDENIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
6/01/2005 6:51 AM
Anonymous said...
stingsau: GARDENIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
6/01/2005 6:52 AM
Anonymous said...
Moe: everyones masturbtes if they say they dont they're lieing
6/01/2005 7:07 AM
Anonymous said...
brighteyes142: the fact that people perade the gay sex down our streets will make non gay turn to gays it is like a desese
6/01/2005 7:09 AM
Anonymous said...
CC-2 1 minute ago.
quinlan demonstrates an amazing ability of stating the obvious
quinlan31: g3, you're right..........the thing is peter is a known pathological liar in chat
6/01/2005 8:47 AM
Anonymous said...
CC3:
shygirl88804: Peter says he will run 6 hotel casinos in VEgas.. so. he will not have time here anymore...to chat with us.. that is sad !
6/01/2005 11:21 AM
Boss351 said...
anonymous 6/1/2005 11:21 AM.
Only 6 ?
6/01/2005 6:36 PM
granny said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: All beings know about God in some way......I believe animals here on earth know things we think they dont
6/02/2005 9:52 AM
corporation_sin said...
What the fuck was this fag post about anyway?
Argggggggggggggg who gives a monky's
6/02/2005 1:11 PM
Anonymous said...
CC1:
radiantchrist: <----- Is a VERY straight man:)
6/02/2005 5:30 PM
Anonymous said...
CC2 a minute ago hahahahahahaha
shygirl8804: now... tell me about Peter.. why would he lie about the death of his father?
6/02/2005 5:46 PM
Anonymous said...
cc2 again ... wow does shygirl not know peter?
shygirl8804: quinlan??? can you please tell me why Peter would lie00 To lie about a death is terrible.
6/02/2005 5:49 PM
Anonymous said...
cc2 ... finally some sence.
shygirl8804: quinlan... well.. I had my suspicions about running 6 casinos and having his private JET Plane gassed up for the Funeral of his father in Michigan. And that everything is on his lap now -- running those hotel/ casinos...What a pathetic thing..
6/02/2005 5:52 PM
jaks964 said...
blah blah blah
6/03/2005 1:49 AM
Anonymous said...
CC2 - Biggest croc ever!
dangergirl1_eh: peace I wish I could do those things but I am not a crafty person
dangergirl1_eh: I wish I was
6/03/2005 7:10 AM
Anonymous said...
lmao@at not being a crafty person.
Now thats just plain dumbass statement
6/03/2005 7:14 AM
Boss351 said...
cc2 a minute ago
lololololol
dirty_laundromat: i'm not iggied yet?
dirty_laundromat: i dont believe it
marcus_cloaked_1978: dirty laundromat......I can easily forgive people who ask....but to continue to act like an asshole and degrade me for not letting it go is beyond STUPID...click
6/03/2005 7:26 AM
Anonymous said...
aq_aqs_sandbox: as if males cannot keep that dangler clean
6/03/2005 8:15 AM
Anonymous said...
aq_aqs_sandbox: becuase what boy is not on first name basis with the little fella??
6/03/2005 8:18 AM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am going to take mormons off iggy and try to be patient
6/03/2005 8:20 AM
Anonymous said...
blessedmaofone: Marcus, its hard to take what you say with a seriousness, when you curse
6/03/2005 8:22 AM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: I use the word nigger but never for a demeaning way
6/03/2005 8:23 AM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: my birthday
marcus_cloaked_1978: well I am not like other 26 year olds
6/03/2005 8:25 AM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: once you have your seal you are always a chef.......but I wont ever work as a chef again.....I did love it...but I am a film maker at heart
6/03/2005 8:34 AM
Anonymous said...
lennon_olafferty09: oh and also by the way cumming I am friends with mohawk and pw
6/03/2005 8:35 AM
Anonymous said...
lennon_olafferty09: be sure to write about me on your piece of shit blog nobody reads cumming
6/03/2005 8:36 AM
Anonymous said...
aq_aqs_sandbox: i have a couple of drinks a year
6/03/2005 8:52 AM
Anonymous said...
look in the dictionary under "delusional" and you'll find lennon_olafferty09;;;; they guy is in for the ride of his life with the "friends" he has made LOL,,,,,have fun,,,,,,,,glad I'm smarter than YOU are LOL!!!!
6/03/2005 9:01 AM
cummtrax said...
Boss351, this is m00k_17.
boss351: m00k, my 351, has got 4v heads, a fully raced cam and an 671 super charger, it will kick the ass of your 427 anyday.
m00k_17: Boss, the 427 to which you refer, sits in a Fairlaine Thunder Bolt, pulling mid 7's down the strip, factory standard.
6/04/2005 3:42 AM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: Jeanette, your wonderful priest went to the blog and pretty much said I was crazy and everyone should ignore me.......if you think he is worthy of respect, that is for YOU....dont be mad at me and others for speaking truth about a piece of shit (1:03:45 AM)
6/04/2005 5:17 AM
Anonymous said...
Re: Mundo Joy
Come on guys. Marie can’t meet these men. The woman is, from what I understand from some pretty reliable sources, unemployed and living off her government due to a mental disability. The men who send her money feel her ministrations to be worth every penny. So, no harm no foul. Let us leave her to her cyber relationships. It’s all the poor thing has.
6/04/2005 5:18 AM
Anonymous said...
Peter is a caricature of people that feel as though they are pathetic losers. These people build new lives for themselves on line. Surely most people out in cyber land aren’t as pitiful as this man. Even the hillbilly woman of cc3 has more going for her than he.
6/04/2005 5:21 AM
Anonymous said...
familytree4: - check google and look for cardial cassidy - the pope sacked me for drinking all his whisky
familytree4: i am cardinal Cassidy
familytree4: - check google and look for cardial cassidy - the pope sacked me for drinking all his whisky
familytree4: cardinal cassidy from australia - i am retired now
6/04/2005 5:27 AM
Anonymous said...
familytree4: rolling -- i do not hate you - in fact brother i want to bend you over and mnake you squeal
rollingthunder882: people that resort to name calling and insults lack the intell to express themselve in any other way
6/04/2005 5:28 AM
Anonymous said...
familytree4: real - check google and look for cardian lcassidy - the pope sacked me for drinking all his whisky
familytree4: amen james- shut up real you poofter
familytree4: i am cardinal cassidy
familytree4: real - your hands are covered in blisters -- no wonder !! wanker
familytree4: hi trisha -welcome to the mad house
familytree4: lol seldom
familytree4: james-- ok ask me a question about the vatican
familytree4: lol james
familytree4: paris -= get ya hand of ya prick - the nazis were evil
familytree4: amen seldom - hitlet did the jews a great service --
familytree4: amen james
familytree4: sure did seldom and he got them money for generations to come
familytree4: jews are money hungry buggars
familytree4: ik4 - me
familytree4: amen james
familytree4: most jews are liberal - they do not carry out gods commandments- they are having their heaven on earth
familytree4: there are some orthodox jews
familytree4: the image of god means our soul
familytree4: never trust a jew
familytree4: jesus is not a JEW NOW
familytree4: JESUS IS GOD
familytree4: ik4 - are you a filipino?
familytree4: paris is a kid
familytree4: sim is very dim
familytree4: you are from what country ik4?
familytree4: lagosd ik4??
familytree4: i was bishop in lagos for 5 years
familytree4: lol seldom
familytree4: monkeys love to fuck idiots like dim sim
familytree4: i never lie
familytree4: dim sim - do you bend right over so the cock slides right up ?? speak up - dont be shy brother
familytree4: lol sledom - i can hear the mokeys chatting now
6/04/2005 5:29 AM
Boss351 said...
cc2 6/4/2005 7:30 AM
i just had to put this one in here, i reckon even the pope would have a laugh.
hommie7777777: If the Pope is infallible, how do you explain his choice of hats?
6/04/2005 7:39 AM
Anonymous said...
June-03-05 2am EST --CC-room 2--
an_element_of_danger : pop is nasty
an_element_of_danger : pop is horrible for your body <----YEAH--------- WE NOTICED-----------
an_element_of_danger : we watched that movie supersize me and he stopped drinking it and we haven't eaten at a fast food place since either ----YEAH RIGHT------
6/04/2005 12:57 PM
Anonymous said...
little_miss_amy_brat_child: A you know it is hell when I am more of a man than you mystery
6/04/2005 7:33 PM
Anonymous said...
little_miss_amy_brat_child: A mystery so tell us did ya drank your wife away yet
6/04/2005 7:34 PM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_78: i hate it when dingbats ignore me
6/04/2005 7:35 PM
Anonymous said...
little_miss_amy_brat_child: A mystery is a home braker kinda sad for a Catholic
6/04/2005 7:37 PM
Boss351 said...
cc2
aq_aqs_sandbox: pat you are wanting to talk about sex, so i was feeding you questions
==================================
hahaha what a joke this biatch is, always ready to tear into any and all comers but this sounds more like a ho that just got busted by the law.
6/05/2005 7:33 AM
Anonymous said...
CC2
marcus_cloaked_1978: For those who were bothered by all the negativity earlier....I am sorry, I just find it next to impossible not to lash back at assholes sitting talking about me
marcus_cloaked_1978: It's almost too hot to smoke pot
marcus_cloaked_1978: I say almost because I am about to spark up
marcus_cloaked_1978: I love Catholic theologions........Catholic chatters would have a fit if one came in here
6/05/2005 11:30 AM
Anonymous said...
CC2
marcus_cloaked_1978: I would never be protestant
marcus_cloaked_1978: That is NOT for you to judge
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am catholic whether you like it or not
ROTFLMFAO (editorial)
krishna_greenishblue: is bart like high on something??
6/05/2005 12:25 PM
Anonymous said...
CC3
mithandra2001: sorry for your lost peter (liars supporting one another, how precious)
6/05/2005 12:36 PM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: well I am new to the faith, (although baptised as a baby...I wasn't raised it after 7) I am still confused whether I should be Roman or Greek Orthodox....or even Syrian Orthodox......The only reason I would stay Roman is because we have the intellectual freedom to accept the Greek apocrypha and early traditions
6/05/2005 12:45 PM
Anonymous said...
CC2
orgelmeister110: Well technically the only way (according to Rome) that I can stop being Roman Catholic is if I write my bishop and denounce Romanism to him. And I really have better things to spend 33 cents on than pissing off my bishop
as if he is qualified LOL
marcus_cloaked_1978: well I am new to the faith, (although baptised as a baby...I wasn't raised it after 7) I am still confused whether I should be Roman or Greek Orthodox....or even Syrian Orthodox......The only reason I would stay Roman is because we have the intellectual freedom to accept the Greek apocrypha and early traditions
who is this one trying to convince?
And, besides that-who would WANT him?
6/05/2005 12:54 PM
Anonymous said...
quinlan: and you missed a couple of fake deaths too, some things in chat never end
6/06/2005 5:47 AM
Anonymous said...
pagan_prot_pope: TO THE COCK SUCKER WHO BOOTED ME OUT... LAUGH YOU COCK ROACH, WITH YOUR CATHOLIC BUM BUDDIES
6/06/2005 5:49 AM
Anonymous said...
quinlan31: gee, I wonder who in here thinks my posts are blab worthy good news sure travels fast in chat
6/06/2005 5:51 AM
Anonymous said...
quinlan31: and dumbass posts really should be reserved for regulars, don't you think
6/06/2005 5:53 AM
Boss351 said...
i am bound by honor to abide by the dirty rules and regs :D
6/06/2005 7:38 AM
Anonymous said...
CC2
marcus_cloaked_1978: I can't wait to stop chatting forever
marcus_cloaked_1978: but this is a phase of my life that's coming to an end
6/06/2005 12:22 PM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: we are making a policy for the film festival
seats covered in plastic at the porn-O-plex?
marcus_cloaked_1978: to be truthful....I dont want to touch any equipement drunk and stoned
we assume he doesn't mean his penis.
marcus_cloaked_1978: I drank bong water once
6/06/2005 1:01 PM
Anonymous said...
as to "peter" comments. I agree it is pathetic to make up fake lives for your "on line" life. Little stories because your lives are so pointless and meaningless. Such stories as getting married and pregnant to someone you have never met.
6/06/2005 1:58 PM
Anonymous said...
don_plusquellic: it's wierd, but i was in a room late one night this past week, and indiana amy, the one with the marine corps fetish, was in here with a few other female catholic chatters (including aqua), and they were just lambasting the heck out of peter ghinelli, for his alleged online fabrications..... but then, the next nite, this same hillbilly amy was defending Peter..... GO FIGURE
6/06/2005 2:52 PM
Anonymous said...
don_plusquellic: amy, why aren't you in room 3 praying the rosary?
don_plusquellic: amy, that's no reason not to be praying the rosary
don_plusquellic: oh, good for your amy, you must be all rosary-ed out
don_plusquellic: desert, forgive me then
Search time: 109 ms Found: 24
little_miss_amy_brat_child: Don why don't you go and get a real fuck job and get over me and move the fuck on asshole
don_plusquellic: amy, so catholic of you
don_plusquellic: amy, bet that rosary did you wonders earlier today
little_miss_amy_brat_child: Don fuck off
don_plusquellic: amy, i will pray for you
6/06/2005 2:55 PM
Anonymous said...
unleashed_texan_1946: more gossip - no shame?
unleashed_texan_1946: withgodshelp - i see you are joining in on the gossip about amy - she is not in the room dude
unleashed_texan_1946: yesterday the gossip was about peter, today it is about peter, dominica, joan of arc ... but there is no shame
6/06/2005 6:02 PM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: everyone has ignored them
marcus_cloaked_1978: but isn't this an odd thing? For two years?
marcus_cloaked_1978: they are also the blog makers
marcus_cloaked_1978: Why do I attract these wackos?
marcus_cloaked_1978: vatican, enigmafiles, dominica, corporation
marcus_cloaked_1978: I know...it really bnothers hjer
marcus_cloaked_1978: fun is not a catholic at all
marcus_cloaked_1978: trent...it was that fight
marcus_cloaked_1978: she blew it by bullshitting and causing trouble
6/06/2005 6:04 PM
Anonymous said...
CC2
peter_ghinelli30: proud I do have a little deslexic problemsometimes
6/07/2005 2:33 PM
Anonymous said...
LOL this is the best from pwtenn,,,,,,,,,,like we are shaking in our shoes,,,,,,you loser:::::
i have been at pw_tenns house with her and she has not called that woman so i guess you better get your facts straight honey
i guess you better heed my WARNING
BITCH!!!!!
6/07/2005 4:49 PM
Grim Reaper said...
dirty_laundromat: GB the BLOGS for they provide truth maybe its delivery leaves a lot to be desired but the truth is still the truth
Yeah, right. that's why you can't find a better picture of Dr. Franky when everyone has seen them and that's why you won't count dominica votes.
Oh brother. No wonder you have to come into the rooms and beg people to read this dumb blog.
Well, I came, I saw, I yawned.
6/07/2005 7:46 PM
MarieJoy said...
trotter1015: grace ~ arguing is what they are looking for, of course. I am learning, slowly but surely, that I need to listen patiently and not react with my claws out. Ha! It's not easy!
trotter1015: justme ~
trotter1015: grace ~ yes, and I've tried to have educated discussion with people here and most of the time it is for naught. I always hope, however, that perhaps a seed was planted, even if it doesn't bear fruit for quite some time. I give it to God.
trotter1015: grace ~ yes ... amen.
trotter1015: maucat ~ as in?
trotter1015: maucat ~ yes, I agree that these rooms could be used for better purposes. In fact, I've always said that (just ask grace! )
trotter1015: maucat ~ I do help at Church, actually. I teach the faith to the youngsters there and will be teaching an adult apologetics class soon, I hope.
trotter1015: maucat ~ I know what you mean. Honestly. More often than not, I just get frustrated here, which is why I don't come often.
>>>>>>>> BTW this is MARIE JOY
6/07/2005 8:36 PM
bart said...
bartho_smegma: marieJoy good to see you back, love the new name
bartho_smegma: well, mariejoy, even if you arent talking to me I do want to say welcome back and I do like the trotting good name
bartho_smegma: lol, good try trotter
trotter1015: Justme ~ well, (Mrs. ~ that's me ) Trotter is tired, so I'm heading to bed. Let me just say this though, before I go: God has been exceedingly good to me and to my husband and our three children. Not only has he brought us to the fullness of the Truth, but I get to receive Him, Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. Just how glorious is that? Why would anyone want to be apart from that?
6/07/2005 8:47 PM
Anonymous said...
Dumbass blog post...
>>>>>>>> BTW this is MARIE JOY
6/08/2005 7:11 AM
Lady Grace said...
lady_grace48: « Please take notice: I have not posted at the A4 blog, but three or four times, under my chat id...."ladygrace". I do not have the need to post annonymously,I am up front with whatever I have to say, I don't hide. Also, I have not been to the blog, for a month or so, because I don't need it nor do I have the idle time to spend there;But, several friends of mine have sent me a particular post,where I was blatantly lied about by "pw_tenn", I don't cyber nor have I wanted too", why do cyber when I have a husband that fills the bill??? Hope you all have a good day, and I will be praying for all the people on the blog that have no life of their own. I am posting this in chat cause it may not get seen in the blog.....and I don't post to the blogs!!!! (10:56:35 AM)
6/08/2005 1:46 PM
Marcus said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: spending 40 hours a week cloning, making fake names to add to the gossip, taking pictures, making up lies, gossip (10:51:01 AM)
6/08/2005 1:47 PM
Anonymous said...
i_luv_big_boatdrinks: fyi lady g that blog says i have bad teeth (i assure everyone i brush 2x's a day) (10:58:15 AM)
jtc_492: they outlawed blogs in china (10:59:18 AM)
an_element_of_danger: no one of any significance reads that stupid blog (11:00:16 AM)
i_luv_big_boatdrinks: i went to the blog becasue someone said they took my picture off my profile and posted it on their site (11:00:39 AM)
lady_grace48: « oh no , boats these people on the blog, are nutz (11:01:05 AM)
an_element_of_danger: The blog is crap and thats giving it high praise (11:03:28 AM)
lovelywriter777: what the heck is a Blog? (11:03:54 AM)
an_element_of_danger: lovely a blog is a weblog which is known as blog (11:04:18 AM)
an_element_of_danger: but a small group of worthless titty chatters made a blog about other chatters they dont like (which is everyone BUT them) (11:04:53 AM)
an_element_of_danger: with their blog they have slandered just about everyone in the room right now (11:05:29 AM)
an_element_of_danger: on that particual blog lovely yes. but not ALL blogs are like that (11:05:51 AM)
6/08/2005 1:49 PM
Image, Tile, Smiles said...
quinlan31: image, is family hitting on you? yet again?
marisa_scheler: Franky no nachos tonight only sushi
semioticistonsteroids: thanks so much, temper
image_of_gaypride: yes, quin familytree is nasty in pm
marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: dallas because I feel like crap
temper_vess4: http://www.freedominjesus.org/Dailyprayer.htm conan heres another
quinlan31: image, yep, word is out about him
c
image_of_gaypride: why would any woman want to cyber with familytree?
NonOffensiveName: Hi, gaypride.
quinlan31: image, there are some pathetic women in chat
marisa_scheler: yuck , Image, not me i´m not crazy
quinlan31: non, how are you tonight?>
image_of_gaypride: good for you marissa, did he hit on you too?
familytree4: amen steroids
marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: because Family Tree is the mackdaddy
NonOffensiveName: Not too bad, quin. Just surfing aimlessly. How are you?
image_of_gaypride: marissa women who look as good as we do have to be so careful
marisa_scheler: not really I´m not his type thank God
marisa_scheler: I know Image
quinlan31: non, happy to be here..........when you surf aimlessly, do you find anything interestng?
drdr_franky_05_happy_dude: as a teacher will say is humping day
marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: Family tree is the MackDaddy of Catholic Chat!!!!
6/08/2005 8:14 PM
Anonymous said...
CC3 a/k/a foam helmet and drool cup chat
tricityladytn: « we used to have fun in here every night, singing . . . laughing . . . joking
tricityladytn: « I've had enough of this sanctimonious crap
tricityladytn: « on voice, catholique
funnygirl1800: marcus is a wretched human being
tricityladytn: « blaspheming, profaning, and in-fighting do not make for a happy room
familytree4: jeni - is your ma childish too? did she ever tel you if you cant say anything nice please say NOTHING
familytree4: catechist - jeni dipstick is jealous of us cause we know more than her -- in trivia
This one is just hysterical. powell_retired: moutaineer <--- steve, fucking marie joy via email
6/08/2005 10:42 PM
Anonymous said...
CC2
marcus_cloaked_1978: I don't bully anyone
marcus_cloaked_1978: so dont' start shit passive agressively
marcus_cloaked_1978: people come in starting shit then sit back and watch.....so they can whine later
marcus_cloaked_1978: dont be a baby
marcus_cloaked_1978: I told you to stop flirting with her
marcus_cloaked_1978: quix? are you making a fat comment passive aggressively?
marcus_cloaked_1978: but I like to play all sports
6/09/2005 10:17 AM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: I like peter as a person he is a good man at heart
6/09/2005 2:22 PM
Anonymous said...
cialovesyou: Anyone mind if I shoot pawrex with a pistol, and gut him like a pig to handle my road rage?
6/10/2005 2:35 AM
Anonymous said...
stingsau: i have BIN outta da www. so to Take the Withdrawals Away i had to go to a Brothel CHChieeeeee
6/10/2005 2:40 AM
Anonymous said...
Semioticist on Steroids: stingsie's dusting off the cyber room.
pawrex: of course
6/10/2005 2:43 AM
Anonymous said...
stingle_bells: ty CHOOCHIEEEEEEE C'mon it's BIN DSO LONG Fer me!!!!!! i am a DESPERATE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stingle_bells: ALL MEN Line UP!!!!
serena_candice: that is the word Cia
Choochiez: Stingggggggggggggggggggggg
And this woman has just finish the rosary
6/10/2005 2:48 AM
Anonymous said...
ROOM 5 HAS its OWN CODE lol
Choochiez: waf a gq0[tj5q
cialovesyou: gong
serena_candice: ajke
Choochiez: l/kan;urtf75puewa
serena_candice: cmkxkf
cialovesyou: jksdlmccnc
rubyshoes2000 left the room
Choochiez: cv'xiyf8ag jdf
serena_candice: odsmgwjw
cialovesyou: gong
serena_candice: xlkfkgdry
Choochiez:
silver_swan: a;sldkfjgh
Choochiez: We ARE good
serena_candice:
jude4u30 joined the room
rehansan left the room
serena_candice: yessssssssssss
ginny_da_mermaid: definitely missed da looney train this mornin
dallas (dallastd1971) joined the room
silver_swan: the organ has failed.....
jenofcourse@sbcglobal.net: lol ginny
6/10/2005 2:50 AM
Anonymous said...
gardeniagal06: hey..stings..did ya know that mo and pw..weren't coming here anymore ...well..pw..came in for a few yesterday...they were hurt by the bloggggggggs..and trollersssssss (6:57:07 AM)
gardeniagal06: I know...they are ppl..the bloggers (6:58:31 AM)
aq_aqs_sandbox: WHY ARE YOU ALL STILL OBSESSING OVER THOSE TRASHY BLOGGERS? (6:58:54 AM)
adorable_manny_chevitz: stingie and I set a new low for the bloggers (7:00:44 AM)
6/10/2005 4:43 AM
Anonymous said...
I have not seen so many dumbass posts since coming to catholic chat.
It seems they are all dumb people going by this.
6/11/2005 1:42 AM
chataholic said...
Well to the one above me to each their own I suppose.
But on a serious level are these people for real?
6/11/2005 6:36 AM
Anonymous said...
drdr_franky_05_happy_dude: USA: And a person who engages in one or 2 homosexual relations is not always a gay.
6/11/2005 7:19 AM
Anonymous said...
drdr_franky_05_happy_dude: Sexual orientation is defined by life style, by ideas, dreams and all that inside a big context
drdr_franky_05_happy_dude: NO USA: ONE STRAIGHT COULD BE INSIDE ONE GAY RELATION AND HE-SHE ISNT HOMOSEXUAL
usachristianusa: franky....ur only deceiving urself....if a person engages in one homosexual activity, the person is a homosexual
6/11/2005 7:30 AM
what a pig said...
cerebralconnect: Saint you want a relic of St Augustine with certificate for $200?
cerebralconnect: it's pubic hair, though
cerebralconnect: not sure you can appreciate it
cerebralconnect: lol
6/11/2005 8:33 PM
Anonymous said...
aq_aqs_sandbox : the only persons that use the n word are n words
james_chaffee420 : ohio
pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Heh heh, have it on good authority
aq_aqs_sandbox : no use for people that use the n word
mormons_son : brb
jjingravier : ohh wanna see me
missamacabre : how about carrots?
pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Nighty night greeny green
latin_orthodox : this has to be a show
james_chaffee420 : sure
quixotic_infidel : can i be a "q" word?
aq_aqs_sandbox : they come from trash will always be trash and will procreate trash.
aq_aqs_sandbox : mindofNOreason
missamacabre : so tant , how have things been ?
pink_pilgrim : lol..no i was talking in a im window
quixotic_infidel : is HE here?
an_element_of_danger : speaking of windbags lol
aq_aqs_sandbox : now that man had some horrible mental issues
aq_aqs_sandbox : mindofreason was deleted years ago
santhoshpkumar enters.
mey_yosefa leaves.
aq_aqs_sandbox : no time for being abused by mentally ills
pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Speaking of scary things from Down Under, has Marie been in her lately??
aq_aqs_sandbox : pugs the heck you say and YESA she was here today martyring up her inability to cook
aq_aqs_sandbox : had herself a new audience
pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Oooohhhh ok
aq_aqs_sandbox : that thought she was charming
an_element_of_danger : yep me too cate thats why I dont see ajo
an_element_of_danger : he's a dipshit
prashant_4u8 leaves.
aq_aqs_sandbox : ABUSERS ALWAYS GET NICE
aq_aqs_sandbox : SO THEY CAN BEAT YOU UP AGAIN
laureanne_toni leaves.
freakymeercatz : anyone here in england?
an_element_of_danger : he is an abuser and gets no air time with me
an_element_of_danger : well then they just want to bitch so let em bitch, maybe thats part of it that they enjoy
pink_pilgrim : you cannigut
an_element_of_danger : the bitchfest
marshallbates@sbcglobal.net : Yep aqua
marshallbates@sbcglobal.net : LOL
amenbigg enters
an_element_of_danger : hey some people like that
pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Gem, that was how my brother's funeral was
aq_aqs_sandbox : pugs ewwwww
pugs_n_kisses_83301 : He got "saved" just before he died
an_element_of_danger : I'd rather have mind then a few people
pugs_n_kisses_83301 : So we had this "saved" funeral
gods_light_bearer : He got "saved" just before he died.....how was this?
igwe_fedinand leaves.
an_element_of_danger : I'd rather have mindofreason then dominca too
aq_aqs_sandbox : which a4 is it?
aq_aqs_sandbox : which girl?
pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Cubano's another of my instant iggies
i_hate_war2 : mARCUS IS TRUTHFUL BUT YOUNG
pugs_n_kisses_83301 : Exactly right, gem
funnygirl1800 : marcus throws the f word around, he has nothing else to say
usmellwhatbenjiiscooking leaves.
cmnwest21 is back
funnygirl1800 : he is so ignorant
an_element_of_danger : what I think is funny is dominca, how she claims to not like marcus because he "abuses" women - meanwhile she does and says worse then he does lol
an_element_of_danger : there was no history of abuse or child molestation or anything bad in his life, he had a normal life, good family. They are perplexed why he turned out like he did
cumming_attractions2005 : we are perplexed as to why you said you were skinny when indeed you are a porker
an_element_of_danger : Hey now
l4usd leaves.
an_element_of_danger : I am adopted
6/12/2005 12:08 AM
Anonymous said...
Oh ok now she is adopted, we can now blame all her problems on that.
6/12/2005 1:34 AM
Anonymous said...
omg,,,,one day she went on and on and on for hours,,,,,,playing on the room sympathy because of her adoption,,,,,,getting all the tears and "poor yous" she could get,,,it's her only hope now after being revealed as who and what she really is, LOL......guess her biological mother knew what she was getting rid of...........lol,,,,,,,,,good ridance
6/12/2005 8:29 AM
Anonymous said...
lol this has got to be one of the best:
Brainy Blonde: Aqua...I read the board thinking something had gone very wrong about...right? Catholics Unplugged has the MASS readings posted on it...and few comments about this and that. Even a TAME comment or two about A4. THAT'S IT!!!!!
Brainy Blonde: cripes alive those mean blog people are whacked in the head
aq_aqs_sandbox: BRAINE I QUIT THAT BOARD IN 2002; IT TURNED TO GARBAGE. THE BLOGS ARE ALL GARBAGE TOO.
Brainy Blonde: graph...I had to review my own board because I started to believe it had went awry. It's FINE
Brainy Blonde: Aqua...it's fine. Nothing remotely horrible about it
aq_aqs_sandbox: BRIANE:d THEN YOU DID NOT SEE THE TRASH SOME OF THE PEOPLE POSTED;
aq_aqs_sandbox: MAYBE DANGER DELETED IT ALL
aq_aqs_sandbox: IT WAS RANK FOR MONTHS AND MONTH
Brainy Blonde: Aq...that trash must have been removed. I removed any trash that I could find when I had it.
Brainy Blonde: Aqua...well...at least the last three months is very good. Ihaven't gone and read the whole last year of it.
aq_aqs_sandbox: I HAD ENOUGH AFTER 4 MONTHS
aq_aqs_sandbox: WAY BACK WHEN
Brainy Blonde: Well...Danger closed it because of the hit and run spite posters
aq_aqs_sandbox: NOTHING IS MORE DISGUSTING THAN A PANFULL OF IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII;M SORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYs
aq_aqs_sandbox: AND THEN START THE CHIT ALL OVER AGAIN
LOL, soooooooooo, all the slander was removed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT,,,,,it was never there,,,,,,,,LOL,........do these women get it???????
6/12/2005 9:50 AM
Anonymous said...
Yea right it's all about aq_aq and braine covering their tracks. That might work.rofl@the desperation of some of these weman.
6/12/2005 1:11 PM
Anonymous said...
Here is what the "good" women of Catholic chat 3 had to say in a private room right AFTER praying the rosary :D
tricityladytn: « she's a psycho tricityladytn: « Mark, monicajean is the one that made me cry that night
tricityladytn: « she said I was a bitch sassyuno73: F.Y.I MONICA IS NOW A SMELLY CUNT FOR HER ATTACK 2 LAURA
6/12/2005 8:57 PM
Anonymous said...
Now the good women are saying that chatroom 2 and 3 are theres HAHAHAHA
shamrock777_03: I can tell you, tha shit starters from rm2 3 shall not come in tha room
6/12/2005 8:58 PM
Anonymous said...
These PEOPLE PRAY THE ROSARY AND act so holy..Hypocrites!!
sassyuno73: lol heather will be tha dean of sex 101 and 102
shamrock777_03: don't worry, he is in good hands
shamrock777_03:
ohiocatholic:
shamrock777_03: hah hah
sassyuno73:
cajungurl1947: lol
tricityladytn: « riiiiiight Jason
shamrock777_03: you blushin yet baby
ohiocatholic:
sassyuno73: wonder who
ohiocatholic:
cajungurl1947: toyssssss
lonewolf19302004: yeah monicajean is a rm 1 and 2er
ohiocatholic: I have no use for the people in rms 1 and 2 they are iggied when they come in my room
cajungurl1947: say no jeff
cajungurl1947: lol
ohiocatholic:
shamrock777_03: hah hah hah hah
shamrock777_03: hah hah
ohiocatholic:
tricityladytn: «
sassyuno73: lol
sassyuno73: oh shit
cajungurl1947:
shamrock777_03: HAH HAH HAH HAH
sassyuno73: ok u can have 11 of tha 12
tricityladytn: « beer
tricityladytn: « There's that Lonewolf train
shamrock777_03: I told Monica Jean to get out
sassyuno73: jason that 1 ball has some sperm that goes through tha computer wow it got her pregnant
tricityladytn: mark noone wants to see your one eyed seeing man
lonewolf19302004: amy does
tricityladytn: jeff we had a really good rosary tonight, it has been very good except when monicajean came in and shit all over the room
tricityladytn:I'm heading to bed
tricityladytn: « Wish me luck on my new job tomorrow!
tricityladytn: « God Bless You All
God BLESS YOU AFTER ALL OF THAT? HAHA
6/12/2005 9:26 PM
Anonymous said...
You lot are truly amasing.
Yes .
GOD BLESS YOU after all that.
6/12/2005 10:05 PM
Boss351 said...
nice to see lonewolf is wedged in nice and tight!
6/13/2005 12:40 AM
Anonymous said...
fucking idiots, iggied when they come in my room indeed ,shouldn't someone tell this moron that the rooms are public.
Lonewolf is always wedged in nice and tightly.
Like a fishs ass.
6/13/2005 12:44 AM
Anonymous said...
CC2 post rosary, let's pray these people get a clue
reuve99: sassy - its mainly my arthritis, going a bit worse at the moment, but thats okay, thanks, i loved hearing your children last night, is your daughter still asleep?
sassyuno73: lol barry asked if I was going to get him a female stripper for his birthday
sassyuno73: jeff watch those bad words coming from your mouth *she let's her kids pray in chatrooms*
6/13/2005 6:00 AM
Anonymous said...
in CC2, marcus has announced he does not abuse women...(bet you can see where this is going)
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush....I can only conclude that you are either fat or ugly and therefore offended by your own insane sensitivity
marcus_cloaked_1978: QUIT BEING A PRIDEFUL JACKASS. STOP JUSTIFYING YOUR ERROR>>>>>>
jane-bush@sbcglobal.net: constantine's mother -- any woman; you're a sexist jerk
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush....sexist? are you insane?
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush......again......by your insanity I can only guess that you are crazy or ultra sensitive about being a fat cow yourself
marcus_cloaked_1978: By the way....I lost any respect I had for you....when I make a mistake, I admit it.....you were in error and you did everything you could to find another way to judge and label me
coralmoon2000 joined the room
marcus_cloaked_1978: you are a horribly fake christian
jane-bush@sbcglobal.net: because I found you out, marcus??
marcus_cloaked_1978: found me out?????? HOW EXACTLY DID YOU DO THAT RETARD?
marcus_cloaked_1978: HOW?
marcus_cloaked_1978: but I really have no place to judge that....as you dont with me
sarasmile61: rut roh
marcus_cloaked_1978: you piece of shit
marcus_cloaked_1978: fat cunt
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush...I am sorry you are so hideously ugly that you need to abuse me
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush was either molested, raped, or abused by her father....it's not normal to jump to saying someone abuses women because YOU got caught in a mistake
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush....I am no hypocrite you idiot...YOU MADE A MISTAKE
marcus_cloaked_1978: are you stupid?
marcus_cloaked_1978: wow she is fucked in the head
marcus_cloaked_1978: I never said I was christ like.....but my christianity is NOT for you to judge you whore
marcus_cloaked_1978: because this is not normal behavior
marcus_cloaked_1978: she is judging my faith as invalid because SHE MISHEARD WHAT WAS SAID>>>>SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT MONICAS
marcus_cloaked_1978: I need anger management because I get mad when people judge me? Are you an idiot?
marcus_cloaked_1978: you claim to home school your children and yet you are sitting in chat all day....you smoke while you are pregnant.....you have NO place to judge me bitch, I will do it right back
monicajean36: marcus , really, you ned some help you get mad everytime you are in here, I don't think I have ever seen you chat without getting mad at someone
monicajean36: you take everythign personally
marcus_cloaked_1978: monica....nice try but I get along with most people.....I seem to always fight with the same 8 idiots,.....who try to lie and claim I fight with everyone
marcus_cloaked_1978: monica.....for 3 years you have been in chat almost all day and night.....you are a loser
marcus_cloaked_1978: monica...I wouldn't say shit about your family or personal life if you didn't judge me first
jane-bush@sbcglobal.net: marcus: do you or do you NOT put down unattractive women??
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush.......No I dont
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush......you are a fake and horrible person.....you judged me on what YOU THOUGHT I SAID AND KNOWING YOU MADE A MISTAKE YOU STILL ATTACK ME
marcus_cloaked_1978: I can only infer that you are a fat cow who was abused by a man
marcus_cloaked_1978: I get along with most women in here and have never attacked many of them you idiot
marcus_cloaked_1978: jane bush.....it doesn't mean I accept a fake apology
marcus_cloaked_1978: image why are you being a bitch?
marcus_cloaked_1978: she already murdered 3 kids with smoking while pregnant
marcus_cloaked_1978: nobody who has murdered 3 of her own children with her selfish vices has ANY RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE
marcus_cloaked_1978: sagwaaus......they have no right to judge my faith as invalid
sag_wa: marcus you are really an idiot
6/13/2005 1:32 PM
Anonymous said...
Shut the fuck up Marcus you boring piece of turd dung.
Damn is it no wonder people iggy the prick.
6/13/2005 8:16 PM
Boss351 said...
same 8 idiots that attackmarcus LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
math was never a strong point of mine but dude don't try and tell me that only 8 people throw the shit that you spew back.
seriously can marcus really be that idiotic?
does he honestly believe that he is only disliked by 8 individuals within Cat-Chat?
........ Give me a break! ..........:))
6/13/2005 9:30 PM
Anonymous said...
Yes Boss the man is that delusional.
He is also stupid as I'm on the bitchs list and he thinks I'm a friend.rofl.
6/14/2005 2:25 AM
Anonymous said...
being crazy is a family trait
aq_aqs_sandbox: poet wow ! my sister takes what she calls "crazy pills" and the other day she had to stop all meds for an mra or mri thing.ing
aq_aqs_sandbox: after 3 days she started talking very odd, like she did before she went to the brain doctor
aq_aqs_sandbox: i cried when the mean vet put a crow baby down
still more aqua views.. ON PARENTING LOL LOL
aq_aqs_sandbox: kids without active moms ragging their asses have no sense of belonging
aq_aqs_sandbox: isnt it amazing that bitching and griping and ordering around is the very thing that builds such a foundation?
aq_aqs_sandbox: garden, one day when i was sitting there i speak out WHAT IS IT YOU WANT and GOD told me TO TAKE CARE OF JANE [my youngest step kid]
aq_aqs_sandbox: mom's that carry on and bark out orders are the ones that build that great foundation
6/14/2005 3:33 AM
Anonymous said...
cool_customer_01: everyone is leaving, someone must of farted
6/14/2005 3:55 AM
ClonesRus said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: I want to apologize for my negativity earlier...I was justifiably angry, but went too far
marcus_cloaked_1978: I just get very upset when people judge my faith as invalid when I fall short.....Do they think they are less Christian when they sin? Do they think they don't? Who is anyone to say I am not a Christian because I have a short temper.
marcus_cloaked_1978: Peter had a short temper
marcus_cloaked_1978: jtc...you weren't even here
marcus_cloaked_1978: so why do you have an opinion?
marcus_cloaked_1978: Like you were upset or angry?
marcus_cloaked_1978: No YOU weren't
marcus_cloaked_1978: JTC.....you just show your colours.....none of this had jack shit to do with you
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am certainly NOT apologizing to monica or jane bush.....I am apologizing to everyone else for having to listen to me yell
marcus_cloaked_1978: graph.....monica and jane bush were making personal attacks on me.....this was not a disagreement or debate
marcus_cloaked_1978: and yes graph...that guy was being an asshole, so getting called a sheep fucker was what he had coming
marcus_cloaked_1978: clear...I hope not....if I have 3 kids and 3 boys...i will pay to have my sperm put into a centerfuge to seperate the x and xy sperm
marcus_cloaked_1978: I will never give my kids a hard time about "acting up" in school.......The teachers always bitched at me for trying to entertain my friends......I didn't do it constantly, and it's who I am....even now I do that at work, and as I got older the teachers laughed too
marcus_cloaked_1978: and his financial troubles are nothing.......now that he is not guilty he can take that position in Vegas with Peters dad
marcus_cloaked_1978: I know sag.....I was just saying that he isn't a muslim....he has just always hung around the religious
marcus_cloaked_1978: I mean with the vegas hotel
marcus_cloaked_1978: it's 150$ million
6/14/2005 4:30 AM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: there was a guy who whistled.....played music with so many names people couldn't talk......I have no problem out doing ALL the trolls and totally destroying these rooms....I will even pay kids to troll in here through pay pal....I am more than sick of being treated like a dog
6/14/2005 9:13 AM
Anonymous said...
CC2
Same batroom, samebattime...just a different day
marcus_cloaked_1978: IF SHE WASN"T SITTING HERE TALKING ABOUT ME AND MY PERSONAL LIFE I WOULDNT SAY SHIT ABOUT HERS
the_dirty_laundromat_2005: marcus you have a vagina too dont you?
the_dirty_laundromat_2005: titan, shut your pie hole ... marcus is the one acting like a sissy biatch and a child (editorial comment~lmao)
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am just getting so tired of this
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am more than tired of the shit I get in these rooms and I am at the point of becoming a troll and ruining these rooms for everyone if people don't start speaking up
marcus_cloaked_1978: I already have about 300 names....I am more than happy to do it too
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am sick of people who abuse me calling me abusive
marcus_cloaked_1978: there was a guy who whistled.....played music with so many names people couldn't talk......I have no problem out doing ALL the trolls and totally destroying these rooms....I will even pay kids to troll in here through pay pal....I am more than sick of being treated like a dog
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am getting real tired of it.....I have to be angry like once a year in real life.....yet in here people act very brave
marcus_cloaked_1978: see now that's weakness......all the hiding cowards are here and now posting up the blog
marcus_cloaked_1978: You need to poke around while I use truth....you are hiding in a chat room
marcus_cloaked_1978: enough said
marcus_cloaked_1978: people who hide in chat rooms are beyond weak
marcus_cloaked_1978: children have more bravery than that
the_dirty_laundromat2005: come on over mucus, come on over and see what people really think of you
the_dirty_laundromat2005: tell you what , i will even offer you a spot (primo)
marcus_cloaked_1978: titan....well you are taking sides as you pander to monica and ignore everything she said to me...i would be a bad guy if I just decided to attack her for no reason.....but she starts it everytime......even today...I warned her to back off and she purposely got worse
marcus_cloaked_1978: the dirtylaundromat.......what who thinks of me? The only people who go to your blog already hate me...and why? Cause I nail you all with insight and truth
marcus_cloaked_1978: when I am done with chat I will have left with one wisdom.....people are fake
marcus_cloaked_1978: they say it takes 2 years to sell a script....I think I may be a few months
6/14/2005 9:47 AM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: I can definately say without the hypocritical bitching about bitching.....my chat is better, and minus that lying, gossipy, hateful twat I am happy
marcus_cloaked_1978: you cannot sit in judgment of someones faith because you think otherwise
marcus_cloaked_1978: get a life
marcus_cloaked_1978: get some friends
marcus_cloaked_1978: well people have seen aqua flood the room with bots
marcus_cloaked_1978: so she is doing things that she would rather people not know
marcus_cloaked_1978: at least I admit I boot people
marcus_cloaked_1978: I fall short and act like an asshole
marcus_cloaked_1978: and she totally hears everything in chat..........she has been caught many times
marcus_cloaked_1978: she lives a very evil life and she points at others
6/14/2005 11:39 AM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: lol sorry danger, I just feel passionate about this I am still new to the Church
6/14/2005 1:40 PM
cry me a river said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: still contemplative is an asshole who did nothing but trash me for months.....and she returns only 2 weeks ago and amazingly left a post on that hateful blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
marcus_cloaked_1978: and I have a good idea who she is
marcus_cloaked_1978: pennslyvania princess
marcus_cloaked_1978: mojo, she left 2 years ago
marcus_cloaked_1978: she is a very very sick girl who pretends to be other people......but I mean in PM and everything
marcus_cloaked_1978: still contemplative is an asshole who did nothing but marcus_cloaked_1978: yup
marcus_cloaked_1978: she wont
marcus_cloaked_1978: I bet she wont
marcus_cloaked_1978: I would place money on it
6/14/2005 5:47 PM
pitty police said...
macuce you would know VERY SICK metter than most
And Marcus...you have no money, lmao
6/14/2005 5:50 PM
Anonymous said...
/
spongee28: sag ogra was yelling on the mic and familytree was disrupting the prayer calling regulars names the room had to ignore to continue the rosary they were fighting with earth dragon
6/14/2005 6:54 PM
Anonymous said...
guenhera: not nice
quinlan: lovely.........one day one of them told me to fuck off DURING the rosary,, because I was chatting
6/14/2005 7:09 PM
Anonymous said...
graphmanus: Sag your praying cyber offspring are mad with power- you need to put them down
dalenaredding left the room
monicajean36: sag if you want to see go to that dirtylaundry blog
bear (stuffed_bears) joined the room
rosebaya: for posting while the rosary was on going
monicajean36: look at dumbass post
Bart: the better plan involves teaching manners to others in the room about respecting Prayer to Christ
rosebaya: you can pray in a PRIVATE ROOM, that's where
quinlan: you know, maybe I am the problem, I"m not accustomed to dealing with blatant ignorance in my real life if that is the case, my sincere apology
6/14/2005 7:26 PM
Anonymous said...
monicajean36: sag prayer means NOTHING when they go off into a private room after and call people nasty names
quinlan: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=13326265&postID=111762759753620665 scroll down about 3/4ths I don't endorse these blogs, but in thise case, they serve a good purpose
sumalu7: now when they start cussing off chatters while their beads are still warm..well that becomes problematic
yuni_cutie left the room
marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: I dont give a damn what she says she doesnt deserve to be called a smelly "C!!!!"
barjonah: But that is too kind jjh.
rosebaya: if she doesn't like to see someone posting all she has to do is b
shieldmefromharm: why should monica leave
6/14/2005 7:44 PM
mojo said...
mojo_mi: marcus...I've never seen him/her in here before
mojo_mi: don't know who that is either
mojo_mi: Man...I don't know if I wanna be coming in here 2 years from now!
mojo_mi: long as it's not that missy/rainbow/sunshine...whatever the frickin hell alias she goes by person
mojo_mi: marcus...what if she suffers from the same disorder as you theorize peter suffers from?
mojo_mi: peaches...I haven't a clue...but marcus has a theory that he's a clinical pathological liar
mojo_mi: I don't know peter AT ALL to even claim to have a CLUE
mojo_mi: marcus...and you're pissed off for being suckered in...which is why Boats gets pissed off at Peter, yet you make excuses for Peter
mojo_mi: why is that?
mojo_mi: <-solely objective opinion...don't know this pennsylvania AT ALL and only see peter in here on occasion
mojo_mi: marcus? You never answered my question
6/15/2005 4:00 AM
sad catholic said...
cerebralconnect: That's how I feel when you say the rosary
cerebralconnect: Fam, yes I do please please
cerebralconnect: I blessed my glass of wine in public, so now I'm sick...makes sense
cerebralconnect: You see, the less holy all of us are, the more holy barjonah will appear
cerebralconnect: Jus...these fools ofcourse will not get that
cerebralconnect: My guess is it's probably Barjonah's third hubby
cerebralconnect: Ace, crossed what line?
cerebralconnect: Fam, it's my liturgy, it's my mass...I did not say anything funny about it, I just repeated it
cerebralconnect: Ok enough of the "catholic evangelicals"...later all!
6/15/2005 4:02 AM
lmao said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: mojo....in case you haven't noticed I can get into peoples heads with insight and intuition....and if they try to hurt me I will tear them apart and destroy them.......look at vatican, dominica, corporation, rosebaya, quinlan,
6/15/2005 4:03 AM
Anonymous said...
Leon implied Quinlan31 is satan.
leonofalbury: conversing with satan brings chaos...... be sure
She called him on it.
leonofalbury: Quinlan, your slander of me stop in the USA coursts....
The man doesn't even own an computer! ROTFLMFAO
6/15/2005 6:11 AM
She can eat for 2 said...
an_element_of_danger: I loved being pregnant (11:27:58 AM)
an_element_of_danger: I loved it (11:28:37 AM)
***Could this be becouse she could, while pregnant,
finally have an excuse for the fact that she eats for 2…Danger you cant eat for 2 football players and expect to be anything but fat.
6/15/2005 1:44 PM
dom said...
Oh you stupid fuck you can't destroy anyone.
Have fun you stupid pieace of shit that has been 26 for 2 years.
6/15/2005 2:13 PM
danger said...
an_element_of_danger: Krazy probably marcus is another and Kingmax (4:08:55 PM)
an_element_of_danger: if it ends up on a blog someplace as me if I'll care (4:14:00 PM)
an_element_of_danger: no big deal I was here for it (4:19:36 PM)
tom699625: HS was great, i loved it! (4:36:37 PM)
6/15/2005 5:19 PM
after the flood boats said said...
i_luv_big_boatdrinks: notice bart marcus and nsp are all not in the room (5:24:28 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:21 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:28 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:29 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:43 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:43 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:43 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:49 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:50 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:50 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:41:50 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:21 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:22 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:22 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:22 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:23 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:24 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A COCKSUCKER YOURE ALL ON IGNORE FUCK YOU ALL ASSHOLES (1:42:24 PM)
marisa_scheler1: FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK THIS ROOM FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT SAME SHIT EVERYDAY KRAZYWRITER IS A ASSHOLE HAHAHA IS A ASSHOLE BOAT IS A FUCKING WHORE QUINLAN IS A QUEER LAYLA IS A QUEER ROSEBAYA IS A SLUT FUCK YOU ALL PETER AND MARCUS ARE 2 QUEERSPAULPRICEIS A HOMO ANDREA IS A FAGGOTTOM SUCKS GAY PEEPEESTEMPER IS A
6/15/2005 5:24 PM
Anonymous said...
now what the hell was all that about?
6/15/2005 10:43 PM
Anonymous said...
enLoe: ok go barry
stingsau: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ohh yeah! fuk me!: just saw it in eurotrip and it looked like fun
poet1588: stomp!
poet1588 is back
gardeniagal06: ..and new rosary gang memebers..Stomppppppppppppp
leonofalbury joined the room
belleatchantry: I think its cerebal palsy, and he also had meningitis as a child
miss Laura-Janine: W ok, not from me I guess?
marky_queen: Say's who?
JenLoe:
JenLoe: stomp
butter_fly_kisses_and_hugs: Nemo ty so much for helping me out
leonofalbury: no problem Tim... ... sorry I got booted...
gardeniagal06: yeahhhhhhhhhhh..ty..belle...leon..did you see above...what belle posted and me..too???..about mikey
stingsau: STOMP on bashers..........and LUV 'em to Death
HAVE I MENTIONED HOW MUCH I HAT: this is our theme song
JenLoe: stomps on all them bashers and trols
disabled as well.
stingsau: STOMP oh you KHOTAYIN' evil one YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK sicko evil YUKKKKKKK
stingsau: DROP DEAD evil one
stingsau: STOMP
gentlepeace777: STOMP
That woman is nuts.rofl.
6/16/2005 2:38 AM
Anonymous said...
socks:
cialovesyou: indeed belle...now to break it gently my position on one night stands, contraception, and the importance of big families...watch the master work
6/16/2005 4:15 AM
Anonymous said...
For a change of pace, some smart posts~
folded_mutilated_spindled: sagwaaaaaaaaaaas has the least tolerance - she is the CLASS A bitch of the internaet
folded_mutilated_spindled: she put the B in BITCH
folded_mutilated_spindled: Sagwaaaaaaaaaaaas - she is inspiration for celibacy
folded_mutilated_spindled: or twin beds
folded_mutilated_spindled: butt- sag hates everyone and everything that disagree with ehr - she SUCKS
6/16/2005 10:37 AM
Anonymous said...
It's official...
monica can quit complaining about being called a cunt.
monicajean36: scools out for summer you idiot that includes HOMESCHOOL
monicajean36: stupid twat
6/16/2005 10:44 AM
Anonymous said...
Definition
twat (PERSON) [Show phonetics]
noun [C] UK OFFENSIVE
a stupid or unpleasant person
:) Monica is a good person
6/16/2005 5:22 PM
Anonymous said...
Monica isn't british, that's that what the term means in american slang.
And, no one said she's a bad person, they said she could quit complaining.
6/16/2005 7:54 PM
Anonymous said...
You all complain in the rooms It's what you all love to do.rofl.
6/16/2005 9:54 PM
just a chatter said...
aq_aqs_sandbox: I HAVE SEEN MANY A FEMALE WITH NOTHING TO OFFER BUT THEIR BODY AND THEY ACTUALLY THINK THEY DESERVE LOTS
aq_aqs_sandbox: JUST FOR BEING PRETTY
jlo: me yau
aq_aqs_sandbox: CONAN AND THEN THEY MAKE PRETTY & STUPID KIDS
6/17/2005 1:21 AM
Anonymous said...
lmoa@all the old ones that have a hardone for pretty.
6/17/2005 1:22 AM
Anonymous said...
Ok aq, so ugly stupid women like you just become the bitter and barron shells of the crones that they are. hummm,
Glad I'm pretty
6/17/2005 4:34 AM
Anonymous said...
lmao
6/17/2005 9:13 AM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: I'm cooking my supper for work
the free wheelbarrel of buttered popcorn at the porn O plex and bathhouse isn't adequate?
marcus_cloaked_1978: I have a microwave and a fridge in my office
office=canadian code for broom closet
6/17/2005 10:37 AM
Anonymous said...
Marcus enters chat~
marcus_cloaked_1978: who?
marcus_cloaked_1978: who has a bone to pick with me?
marcus_cloaked_1978: it's like when he posts my name or address
marcus_cloaked_1978: I mean I DO IT RETARD
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am so fucking sick of it
marcus_cloaked_1978: Pam is making it all worse
marcus_cloaked_1978: what a fucking hypcrite
marcus_cloaked_1978: pam you are a cunt
marcus_cloaked_1978: and a half
marcus_cloaked_1978: its time to blame me yet again
marcus_cloaked_1978: she is a bitch who takes her personal shit out on me
holy_cross16803: marcus is like a 12 year old little girl ... what a retard
marcus_cloaked_1978: then ignore me pam
holy_cross16803: marcus needs no help
marcus_cloaked_1978: you dont
marcus_cloaked_1978: you bitch
marcus_cloaked_1978: you whine and bitch
Didn't he enter the room whining and bitching? Each and every time, at that.
6/17/2005 11:12 AM
Anonymous said...
Marcus whines and bitchs 24/7 you have to laugh at the office(broom closet).
6/17/2005 8:14 PM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am story boarding my script over the next few weeks...Jeremy is a very good artist
How hard can story boarding gay porn be?
6/18/2005 1:46 PM
Anonymous said...
CC2
marcus_cloaked_1978: catholicbush.....my next movie is about an obsessive jackass who hides from chatters with new anonymous names
peacemom_36tm: marcus I think you're right about the authors of the blogs
catholic4bush2004: Leslie, you didn't mind the blogs when they were suiting your agenda, did you?
THEN LESLIE SHUT UP
marcus_cloaked_1978: seraphimchad......I forgive you for being a follower and ignoring me along with the two idiots the other day
marcus_cloaked_1978: sagwaaus, I am always a gentleman
marcus_cloaked_1978: I said rag head, not redneck
6/18/2005 2:03 PM
Anonymous said...
Always a gentlemen lmfao@that marcus time out in that broom closet dude,
Yup peacemom is yet a turncat again rofl.
6/18/2005 10:58 PM
the word according to mucus said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: blessed....one thing I can't stand are christians who do not believe in the love and mercy of Christ....I am NOT saying I don't fall short....I am a horrible christian at times but in my heart I feel the love of faith....I know Gods mercy....animals and babies go to heaven, most people go to heaven....let's face facts that Jesus could have crushed his killers and he loved them, prayed for them and begged the Father to forgive them.....now how would this great mercy sentence people to hell for not practising rituals correctly (4:51:35 PM)
marcus_cloaked_1978: mariposa.....we are not judged by Christ based on knowing him.........non christians can be good people who love God and yet do not know Christ.....don't anyone tell me my Lord and savior who could have CRUSHED his murderers and loved them is so unmerciful that he is going to punish people for rejecting him on their own ignorance of him..... (4:58:30 PM)
6/19/2005 3:44 PM
ClonesRus said...
shygirl88804: tile.. I can see you are dying of laughter. It is so absurd... so out of line.. so...irrelevant ! What a moron !!!!
bartthebooter: shy called tile a moron?
6/19/2005 6:09 PM
Anonymous said...
mike_the_hatter: leon <-- fucked joanofarc, then had a vision of the BVM
6/19/2005 7:02 PM
Anonymous said...
ninohasarrived: leon....nope they dont count .....I thought I heard birds singing when your voice came on
hope he dosn't sing
6/20/2005 4:53 AM
Anonymous said...
mysterylight2002: paul lima -you have beans in your head - you are all over the place
peter should talk
6/20/2005 4:54 AM
Anonymous said...
almaden488: mysterylight rumor and gossip has it that you were in a mental institution .. not away on work furlough
mysterylight2002: almaden -- i do not work - i have far too much money
sagwaaus: mystery very good answer
it was ?
6/20/2005 4:57 AM
Anonymous said...
reuve99: please respect our prayer time now, or leave the room, thank you
6/20/2005 5:04 AM
Anonymous said...
chicagoactress: <----- maddly LIP LOCKS LEON
no comment
6/20/2005 5:58 AM
Anonymous said...
I'll comment~
GAG, there is no telling where his mouth has been!
6/20/2005 9:20 AM
Boss351 said...
re leonskis mouth, i'd take a guess that his tongue has been navigating its horrid way round any data gape silly enough to let it and where his tongue is his mouth is close by
6/20/2005 10:26 AM
Anonymous said...
cialovesyou: belle...do you chat naked? No? Then you got no chance in room 2
cialovesyou: belle...do you chat naked? No? Then you got no chance in room 2
Nathalie: hello steffanii
stingsau: Nah i am da BIGGEST slut in there TOO BELLE!!!!!! i Have the Place COVERED!!!!!!
Semioticist on Steroids: lots of sluts there .... but nowhere near the quality of the sluts here
makabe_6700: Room 2 is good for that
stingsau: All Those who Voted For me..........
Semioticist on Steroids: marcus chats bare ass.
poisonivy_laura: marcus chats bare ass???
stingsau: Hey Gardeniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Play Da "STRIPPER," Later ) )
gardeniagal06: I will...stinggggggggggssssssssss=))
almaden488: i can't believe you b people just got done praying the rosary??? what an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mystical_redrose2002 left the room
stingsau: BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWY PUT CHA CAM ON BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
gardeniagal06: yeah...al....as soon as we get through sinning here...we are going en masse to confessions....=))
CURBINGS FUTURE HUBBY: =))yeah i got em for jen
belleatchantry: Conan
All this after the rosary, you gotta love them.rofl
6/21/2005 2:56 AM
Anonymous said...
funnygirl1800: stay, peacemom
funnygirl1800: you are wonderful
peacemom_36tm: I have fun in my real life
peacemom_36tm: I don';t threaten LOL
peacemom_36tm: hyp it's a group of old hens who have been doing this for 6 years now!
funnygirl1800: their lives ar elike a soap opera
funnygirl1800: pathetic
peacemom_36tm: beets YOU aren't a target
kc_for_jc: Peacemom you have many friends here
peacemom_36tm: guen I remember when YOU were being attacked and it's all you talked about - it's all you pmd about - and I know!!!!!
peacemom_36tm: so maybe it was drival from YOU too
peacemom_36tm: also when we stand IDLY while a person is being ripped to shreds - we are as much a part of that attack as the attacker is - remember that
peacemom_36tm: LOL sniff sniff - I smell the smoke of pms LOL
lovelywriter777: i think a person should defend themselves to a certain point, especially when the slander occurs
blessedmaofone: weel, why would anyone believe anything that would be posted on a message board anyway
peacemom_36tm: OMG blessed - they LIVE for those lies
peacemom_36tm: monica my point was that I'm not even HERE anymore and the lies and slander I heard about ME last night was stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! same clique of women - same lies!!!!!!! same NEED
quinlan31: so, if you're talking about someone not in chat who talked about you when you weren't in chat.........how are you any better?
peacemom_36tm: bright yeah - I sit in silence with everything else - and spend some special time with GOD in prayer - Like that much better
peacemom_36tm: well then sag since I've been attacked LONGER then anyone in here - guess that is saying something LOL
6/21/2005 6:39 AM
Anonymous said...
quin you are one sick puppy
6/21/2005 7:52 AM
Anonymous said...
marcus_cloaked_1978: I would like a concubine
marcus_cloaked_1978: a wife that is just for swallowing and cooking
marcus_cloaked_1978: tonya, you can come over and suck my dick and do the dishes for michelle then
marcus_cloaked_1978: lord jesus christ I love you
marcus_cloaked_1978: are you a hot dirty salut?
6/21/2005 9:01 AM
Anonymous said...
peter_ghinelli30: PLEASE NO TEXT IN THE ROOM DURING THE ROSERY PLEASE
6/21/2005 6:51 PM
Anonymous said...
No just sex, drugs and rock and roll will do.
6/22/2005 12:41 AM
Anonymous said...
MARCUS_CANDIAN1978: fuck I couldn't get back in
peaches and cream: lol bart no wonder they hurt its the chimp feet you know
aq_aqs_sandbox: nsp how?
Bart:
_1978: NSP can you see me? These asshole "friends" just ignored me asking a favour
aq_aqs_sandbox: what do i need
cutentinycatholicgirl: did ya get screwed by yahoo without lube again marcus
marcus_canadian_1978: I guess it was a little too much for everyone to ask you if you could see me
MoJo: You're the real marcus right???? So many clones I never know anymore!
Nemesis: yes is see you
peaches and cream: yup as always my monkey
marcus_canadian_1978: can't interupt conversation about nothing I guess
sheka264 joined the room
Nemesis:
Nemesis: whats up with the new name
marcus_canadian_1978: mojo.....well I will talk when the music is done and you can see
bturvy2005: MoJo, I made the meatballs and potato salad last night for dinner
cutentinycatholicgirl: lol marcus we can see you....the thing is you have so many damned clones we never know when it is the real you
marcus_canadian_1978: tonya...I was here with my name
Bart: i see Marcus
marcus_canadian_1978: dont give me that shit
marcus_canadian_1978: it was just too much for you all to ask NSP if he could see me
sarah_aliok2005 joined the room
berkeyberk left the room
cutentinycatholicgirl: i didnt see you at all under your usual name marcus
aq_aqs_sandbox: why does anyone bother with nicknames when they are going to be called by their real names here? seems dangerous
peaches and cream: nsp can you see marcus
marcus_canadian_1978: it's ok....when any of you can't be seen by someone and politely ask a friend........I wont do it
sheka264 left the room
MoJo: He's under marcus_canadian_1978
marcus_canadian_1978: Yes NSP can see me
cutentinycatholicgirl: i didnt see you posting under your name marcus
marcus_canadian_1978: I am complaining about the fact I asked for 5 fucking minutes and NOT ONE OF you asked him
holy_cross16803 left the room
marcus_canadian_1978: unless you couldn't see me either
ladyj4u76 joined the room
marcus_canadian_1978: but you could
peaches and cream: marcus dont cry now wipe the tears and blow the nose on your sleeve and be a good boy
marcus_canadian_1978: you were talking to me
marcus_canadian_1978: tonya I left cause NSP couldn't see me and I was asking all of you to ask him for me...and NOBODY did
aq_aqs_sandbox: ok then
angelito_410 joined the room
aq_aqs_sandbox: no smoothie for me
john_torch_2 left the room
marcus_canadian_1978: who cares
cutentinycatholicgirl: hmmm you must have lost your posts then
marcus_canadian_1978: geeze it's not that big of a deal
shygirl88804: marcus canadian 1978.....hi... how are you?
cutentinycatholicgirl: cause i didnt see you ask at all
marcus_canadian_1978: well whatever
peaches and cream: marcus i love you now stop the pity party
marcus_canadian_1978: you were all talking to me just a second before
marcus_canadian_1978: karen......I don't really care
marcus_canadian_1978: I notice a particular chatter is always here everytime that one clone comes in
shygirl88804 joined the room
aq_aqs_sandbox: karen hi remember, no good deed goes unpunished
marcus_canadian_1978: I wonder if its HER
marcus_cloaked_78: i see my clone is in
aq_aqs_sandbox: bart
peaches and cream: i know but in here i cant get all the names anymore they confuse me
marcus_canadian_1978: *** marcus_cloaked_78 will be ignored.
redemption105 joined the room
marcus_canadian_1978: Yes NSP can see me
cutentinycatholicgirl: i didnt see you posting under your name marcus
marcus_canadian_1978: I am complaining about the fact I asked for 5 fucking minutes and NOT ONE OF you asked him
holy_cross16803 left the room
marcus_canadian_1978: unless you couldn't see me either
ladyj4u76 joined the room
marcus_canadian_1978: but you could
peaches and cream: marcus dont cry now wipe the tears and blow the nose on your sleeve and be a good boy
marcus_canadian_1978: you were talking to me
marcus_canadian_1978: tonya I left cause NSP couldn't see me and I was asking all of you to ask him for me...and NOBODY did
aq_aqs_sandbox: ok then
angelito_410 joined the room
aq_aqs_sandbox: no smoothie for me
john_torch_2 left the room
marcus_canadian_1978: who cares
cutentinycatholicgirl: hmmm you must have lost your posts then
marcus_canadian_1978: geeze it's not that big of a deal
shygirl88804: marcus canadian 1978.....hi... how are you?
cutentinycatholicgirl: cause i didnt see you ask at all
marcus_canadian_1978: well whatever
peaches and cream: marcus i love you now stop the pity party
marcus_canadian_1978: you were all talking to me just a second before
marcus_canadian_1978: karen......I don't really care
marcus_canadian_1978: I notice a particular chatter is always here everytime that one clone comes in
shygirl88804 joined the room
aq_aqs_sandbox: karen hi remember, no good deed goes unpunished
marcus_canadian_1978: I wonder if its HER
marcus_cloaked_78: i see my clone is in
aq_aqs_sandbox: bart
peaches and cream: i know but in here i cant get all the names anymore they confuse me
marcus_canadian_1978: *** marcus_cloaked_78 will be ignored.
redemption105 joined the room
Poor Marcus was having trouble this morning.rofl.
6/24/2005 9:52 AM
Anonymous said...
CC2
marcus_cloaked_1978: I was driving with my friend yesterday looking out the window stoned on pot I almost had tears in my eyes just thinking about how much I love Canada
marcus_cloaked_1978: I wouldn't want to be anything else
marcus_cloaked_1978: I am truly in love with my nation.......I can't get over just how beautiful it is.........and the people are fantastic too
marcus_cloaked_1978: the fact is we have a way of life the rest of the world will never understand......we all seem to care about the well being of this planet
6/24/2005 10:20 AM
Anonymous said...
I hit marcus_cloaked_1978 with 4 account lockers, they appear to have done their job, i see he has a new name, Marcus_canadian_1978.
Well the account lockers dont last long, more of an inconvenience, but anything to piss him off i say.
What i hear you say no dumbass post?
ROOM 2: THE CLONE-ARAMA
marcus_cloaked_78 : catholics don't worship dingbat
peter_ghenille30 : monica is that why your ass is so fat:))
peter_ghenille30 : i want to be a muslem
peter_ghenille30 : cabbage makes your farts stink:))
6/24/2005 9:08 PM
Anonymous said...
peter_ghenille30 dangergirl and marcus has to be the biggiest dim wit's in these chat rooms.
I have yet to see anything good come out of their mouths, except made up b/s.
6/25/2005 2:14 AM
Boss351 said...
anonymous 6/25/2005 2:14 AM
dang!
peter is from Fantasyland for sure.
a case of the pot calling the kettle if ever there was.
6/25/2005 3:15 AM
Anonymous said...
reuve99: If the rosary was being said in here right now, all would leave, because Satan cant be in the same place as the Lord Jesus or His Holy Mother Mary, too bad we dont pray the 8:00am rosary in here on Saturdays
6/25/2005 5:20 AM
Anonymous said...
reuve99 maybe you have a pure heart, but I have yet to see all the rosary people say a good thing after the rosary.
I love the rosary and Our Lady, but this is really sad.
6/25/2005 6:27 AM
Anonymous said...
I've seen them be pretty nasty DURING the rosary.
6/25/2005 3:22 PM
Anonymous said...
gardeniagal06: yeah...that is why I am more weird now..butter..the meds here...
butter_fly_kisses_and_hugs: same here Gardenia
gardeniagal06: butter..you are making me choke
katie200051: gardenia, what are you doing??????
Now I know what is wrong with room 5
6/26/2005 3:37 AM
Anonymous said...
please stingsau: Keep on wiff the FUNK Gradneiaaaaaaaa
Choochiez: Nope you can have sex with an angel you just get it on stingsau: Gardenia
stingsau: sowwy
stingsau: FLOOR stingsau: Honey COFFIN' Yer Lungs UP//Have a fag Honey stingsau: i Will i Will FUNK YOU serena_candice:
stingsau: SEWENAAAAAA stingsau: KILLIN me charlie_woods33: i am ok with that
stingsau: FUNK ORF SEWENAAAAA serena_candice: your swell Stings!! stingsau: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA "SWELL." oh NOOOOOOOOOO
This old hag has to be the oldest dyke around.roflmfao. She will be on mic praying soon.
6/26/2005 4:42 AM
Anonymous said...
Now prayer in chat is for Catholics ONLY
a_converted_catholic: CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY IN 5 MINUTES ! ROOM 3. ALL CATHOLICS WELCOME !
6/26/2005 11:58 AM
Anonymous said...
annamariexyz: go back to father lostit in lakes entrance and see what he has to say about you... and go to MELBOURNE and see what the BISHOP there has to say about you... and also go to AMERICA and see what THREE PRIESTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SICK ANIMAL PERVERTED IGNORANT ABUSIVE WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HELL BECAUSE IF YOU DONT REPENT YOU WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
annamariexyz: on perm iggy
annamariexyz: vatican... why are you being an ass to me again...i though that all was ok??????? so you pull your words????????? not a man of honor???????????????????
annamariexyz: perm iggy
6/26/2005 3:16 PM
Anonymous said...
an_element_of_danger: no I never said caper was lady Grace I was answering your question
an_element_of_danger: the blogs are mindless ramblings by a person with nothing to do in their pathetic lives
an_element_of_danger: and are so obsessed with chat and chatters its all they have to do
an_element_of_danger: marshall I dont know if I would call it uplifting lol its just current events and stuff but thanks
an_element_of_danger: zxc pardon me? Leslie and I get along just fine thank you - why are you trying to start crap?
an_element_of_danger: Leslie and I get along just fine
an_element_of_danger: lol pugs too true no slander or chat gossip or trashing peoples kids - gosh guess its not worth reading then huh
6/26/2005 3:19 PM
Anonymous said...
I was in the chat for the above conversation and a lot of it is missing. If you are going to post comments, please do it in context.
6/26/2005 4:57 PM
Anonymous said...
DANGER CONTINUES TO LURK IN THE SHADOWS. LMAO
6/26/2005 7:42 PM
Anonymous said...
danger and marcus peacemom and lady brace are bigtime luckers.
As for gossip oh please danger start acting 40 instead of 14.
6/26/2005 8:16 PM
Anonymous said...
Lurkers sorry my bad and not to mention marie and steve.roflmao.
6/26/2005 8:17 PM
Anonymous said...
peter_ghinelli30: good morning melkite im a roman ceacon and I see them talking more and more and it's closer
6/27/2005 9:01 AM
Anonymous said...
That is so sad comparing it to the the true hero's.
God bless Paul and his family.
Peter stop the lying PLEASE.
6/27/2005 3:34 PM
Anonymous said...
sassyuno73: jeni that would be a penis but it goes in and out
(this is a rosary gal from room 3)
6/28/2005 6:34 AM
Anonymous said...
room 2, 3:30pm
sagwaaus: Hello
sagwaaus: News Flash:
sagwaaus: Big storm in Indiana, knocked out cable and other power
sagwaaus: Hail and rain
sagwaaus: nino No I went to say hello to amy in room 3 but she wasn't there
sagwaaus: nino amy lost her power and couldn't get in to say the chaplet
sagwaaus: nino nope so candy had to lead the Chaplet
Prayer in chat-GOD HAS SPOKEN
6/28/2005 12:43 PM
Anonymous said...
vaticancrusader joined the room
aq_aqs_sandbox: a_trad did you hear????
berryl_flynn_with_bells_on: someone who is praising god & jesus gets iggied ? how weird thought this was a catholic room
aq_aqs_sandbox:
lirretired: Hi Birch
a_traditional_catholic: hear?
a_traditional_catholic: what?
cerebralconnect joined the room
aq_aqs_sandbox: maka & tsun???
aq_aqs_sandbox:
aq_aqs_sandbox: they are at it again
a_traditional_catholic: #10!
a_traditional_catholic: lol
Birch: lol
aq_aqs_sandbox: hi birchman
cerebralconnect: Hello all!
Baby number 10 is on the way?
6/28/2005 6:28 PM
Anonymous said...
JUST BOOT ME HAHAH
Justme_61934: But I won't hold you responsible USA if you booted me. I guess you forgot what the bible said >>> You may get ANGRY but you must not SIN. I think causing others HARM such as in BOOTING is considered a SIN.
tjac2756: www.blueletter.com
firstjohnfivethirteen: ben............. Is Jesus Christ >>>>>"A" god ..........Or The God?
greenafi: the catholic church, its religion has lied to the people of the past. the pope? i dont even see he might make it to heaven for idolising the virgin.
usachristianusa: Justme....I don't boot people
temper_vess joined the room
sarasmile61: oh brother...there he goes accusing people of booting, again
6/29/2005 3:35 AM
Lady Grace said...
dangergirl1_eh: my daughter pulls the same stuff I do, she cleans her room by putting all her stuff in a bag and putting it in the basement lol
dangergirl1_eh: lol dragon
dangergirl1_eh: lol
dangergirl1_eh: latin lol
dangergirl1_eh: as long as the rug is clean and there is no smell - I'm happy
6/29/2005 1:53 PM
liars club said...
THE HENS OF CHAT PONDER A STRATAGY FOR CONVENCING PEOPLE THAT THEY SHOULDN’T BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR WORDS.
peacemom_tm36: things people say and think - just amazing LOL
monicajean36: Leslie what amazes me the most is HOW POST can be so misunderstood
spiritskies2000: Foreal
peacemom_tm36: oh yeah LOL
sarasmile61: so true, monica
dangergirl1_eh: posts are easily misunderstood in here its because its text and people cant tell what tone of voice your using etc
peacemom_tm36: LOL
peacemom_tm36: yep danger - exactly
monicajean36: danger some people cant read either
dangergirl1_eh: monica true and some people just take from it what they want and just don't give a shit you meant anything else
dangergirl1_eh: pardon my french
spiritskies2000: ohhhhhhh
goldenleaf79: words are just words
dangergirl1_eh: or they just dont want to
peacemom_tm36: yep monica
maraleahrcc: Howdy Former!!!!!!
peacemom_tm36: exactly that too danger
dangergirl1_eh: they just take from it what they want to cause a problem
6/29/2005 2:07 PM
A NEW TERM FOR CYBER said...
DANGER AND WALLS ARE ‘FONT LOVERS’
NEW TERM FOR CYBER COUPLES
wallsofjericho84: hola
dangergirl1_eh: walls my font hubby
wallsofjericho84: danger my font wife
maraleahrcc: Font hubby and wife????????????????
wallsofjericho84: me font her long time
bartholomew60:
wallsofjericho84: lol
katie200052: more than we need to know LOL
peacemom_tm36: LOL katie
dangergirl1_eh: walls you sexy poster, me font you long time
wallsofjericho84: lol
goldenleaf79:
wallsofjericho84: me font you long and hard, danger
6/29/2005 2:18 PM
Anonymous said...
peter_ghinelli30: please no text writeing during our rosery
6/30/2005 1:33 AM
Anonymous said...
peter_ghinelli30: pleas no twxt during the chaplet please
6/30/2005 1:39 AM
Anonymous said...
shamrock777_03: Please, once the chaplet starts, refrain from posting all unecessary posts, such as conversing, it is a time of prayer, and it can wait til after.
6/30/2005 1:43 AM
Anonymous said...
lonewolf19302004: [-X no posting during prayer :-"
6/30/2005 1:54 AM
Anonymous said...
peter_ghinelli30: pleas no posting as tri has asked during rosery
6/30/2005 1:54 AM
Anonymous said...
2.12am
room2
familytree4: i agree with aq aq
familytree4: masons have open days now -they have trouble getting new adherents
familytree4: i have spoken to many masons - most of them join for mateship --
familytree4: the catholic church is against freemasonry as it is SECRETIVE --- jesus spoken openly and it is well known free masonry is anti christ at top levels
familytree4: riding goats you mean willow?
mommiesquid: holy we went to support best friends
mommiesquid: yest
familytree4: wb writer
lovelywriter777: ty family
i_hate_war2: WB WRITER
lovelywriter777: ty war2
ditto827 joined the room
smokerphil: ?do freemasons use the F word?
familytree4: free masonry's roots goes back to pagan egypt
familytree4: smoker -they use the S word
familytree4: masonic lodges look very drab i think - small windows and high too - so no one can look through from outside in
Rofl@familytree at his best.
Begone satan, begone all those that don't believe in the concercration, begone all you sinners.lmfao.
6/30/2005 7:23 AM
Anonymous said...
drdr_franky_05_happy_dude: Danger if you want to pee in the bathroom pls do so
quinlan: berk just believes nonsense seh read online made by ppl even more paranoid that her
aq_aqs_sandbox: WELL HERE'S WHAT YOU DO
sissi: V danger I keep losing sound when you talk on mic
aq_aqs_sandbox: IF YOU "HEAR VOICES WHEN YOU TURN UP A MOVIE REALLY LOUD".... DONT TURN UP THE MOVIE!
cutentinycatholicgirl: why does everyone get all bent about gay marriage??
chrissie: danger i am fedexing you a box of depends just in case
an_element_of_danger: Latin lol you haven't heard the "ARMAGEDDON" thing lol lol
joninyorkshire: pun not intended cute?
joninyorkshire: hehe
Nemesis: cute ask bart
quinlan: <---------waiting for everyone else to figure out berk is an idiot
quinlan: waiting patiently at that
radar78: Cute.. God calls it INEXCUSEABLE
quinlan: duh
aq_aqs_sandbox: WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO TALK ABOUT FUCKIKNG ALL THE TIME?
quinlan: aqua, because they aren't doing it and want everyone to think they are
aq_aqs_sandbox: jd why do you have to talk about fucking at all??
quinlan: sissi, at least you're honest
aq_aqs_sandbox: especially OTHER PEOPLE'S FUCKING and then tag on "GOD" to it as if that gives YOU a PASS for discussing how others fuck?
othing like old girls talking about FUCKING.roflmfao.
6/30/2005 10:54 AM
this so called catholic woman from catholic chat room to really has a unhealthy obession with a chatter named ohiocatholic here is what she said.....heavenly_divine_peachy: ohio is a very nice man and i am in love with him i will ring the sweetheart 303-937-9223 /try get the lovley man to go out with me. i do love him so!!
hummmm i wonder if ohio knows she has his phone number??????? this woman is sick and needs help
Post a Comment
<< Home