Friday, July 01, 2005

July 2005



Taken From The Dirty Laundromat

1 Comments:

Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anonymous said...
kingmax99: there once was woman named sag, and because she was a female she drove in zip zags, but now it's her turn, making these rhymes, because i guess we're playing tag

monicajean36: there once was a woman named mara, she is so nice I could blubba, she write beautiful words, and Most can concur, that's shes loved by large numbas

sagwaaus: Here is kingmax, he thinks he is full of facts, he knows not one thing, and says he can sing, but nothing comes out but ding a lings

kingmax99: here is sagwaus, who sits in here like shes the boss, but everyone knows that she has smelly toes and scares everyone half to death

monicajean36: there once was child named Matt who thought he was all that, he went to france, tried to look at girlies underpants and was sent by those girlies to damnation

sagwaaus: Matt is a brat everyone knows, matt has such a big big nose, when will he hide it, when will he know, everyone in chat, hates matt so

7/01/2005 12:57 PM


Anonymous said...
Room 2, the topic is "legalized gay marriage in Canada"

an_element_of_danger: the L word is doing very well on the TV, its actually pretty good

an_element_of_danger: yay for real freedom

an_element_of_danger: I dont go for this "freedom but only by MY definitions and standards", freedom is freedom

an_element_of_danger: Canada believes in REAL freedom YAY

an_element_of_danger: go figure when we say people are free to be any religion they want or be none at all, we really mean it

an_element_of_danger: the idea is alien I know

an_element_of_danger: hard to get your mind around true freedom

an_element_of_danger: see we dont say you are free and then say "but only by our definitons"

an_element_of_danger: that is by YOUR definition mara

an_element_of_danger: not everyone believes in God or your God

7/01/2005 1:26 PM


Anonymous said...
July 1, and I bet this is the dumbest post of the month. Danger needs to learn to pace herself.

an_element_of_danger: Tommy how is giving homosexual the same respect when you use the derogatory term "Queer" If you were black and I called you nigger is that showing you respect?

7/01/2005 1:45 PM


Anonymous said...
Room 3 trash ruling on high:

ohiocatholic: Family Tree, everyone hates your ass, shut up dickhead

ohiocatholic: Family Tree is the consummate wanker, thank God were in America, unlike the twatheads

ohiocatholic: ignorant apple---what a limpdick

ohiocatholic: Sneat, Family Tree is acting childish, make him stop

Jenn: ¯ no family but ohio is my friend and you are verbally abusing him

7/01/2005 5:17 PM


Anonymous said...
More room 3 trash:

ohiocatholic: Monica, u start more waves then a beach, shut up

ohiocatholic: Monica, u are an older person w/o personality skills, and just flatout stoopid, u are sooo lame u jackass, and everyone knows w/o exception

ohiocatholic: shes stupid as a shoehorn----cant u see it

ohiocatholic: I make the rules Monica---u passed the torch, ya wanker

ohiocatholic: Peacemom---that Monica is the lamest thing in chat, bar none---she makes assumptions w/o facts----she is below worms in my book

7/01/2005 5:37 PM


Marcus and Smiles? said...
mondo_joy_hill: marcus is too poor to buy a mic

tilewhitener: so sorry marcus - i miss your wonderful voice

tilewhitener: mad - i will take ten lol

mondo_joy_hill: tile is marcus your 'font lover'?

marcus_cloaked_78: porn-o-plex pays very little

tilewhitener: mondo - if he likes my fonts hmy LOVER!!!

brighteyes142: u cant get it


stath1971: long time
mondo_joy_hill: hubba hubba tile
sag_wa: LOL

tilewhitener: he can be my lover!!!

tilewhitener: hubba hubba for sure

tilewhitener: lol

tilewhitener:

7/01/2005 9:09 PM


fist a chat wedding now teabagging said...
an_element_of_danger: teabagging yes I know what that is

7/01/2005 9:11 PM


Anonymous said...
aq_aqs_sandbox: pinoy why not pray for GOD to take care of us all
aq_aqs_sandbox: screw your chunk of land
pinoy_n_dubai: AQ_AQS .. WHY YOU WANT TO PRAY FOR ALL AND AT THE SAME TIME .. ASK TO SCREW OUR CHUNK OF LAND ... DOUBLE STANDARD
aq_aqs_sandbox: pinoy i will call you a waaaaaaaambulance
brazentart: just say you dont know melchite
tiredbird61 joined the room
leapinfroggy2000 left the room
brazentart: why do you make yourself a bigger ass than you are
brazentart: aq aq....leapfrog was trying to talk to melchite
brazentart: lick my shit loser
aq_aqs_sandbox: THE HOT PINK GAL IS LUCY
brazentart: Ive been here
brazentart: lurking about
aq_aqs_sandbox: CORF SHE HAS BEEN HERE OFTEN
brazentart: hello amypuss
aq_aqs_sandbox: AMY NOW THAT YOU KNOW
onesharptooth (onesharptooth45) joined the room
ancient_mariner80 left the room
makabe_6700: Hello, Sharptooth
onesharptooth: hi makabe
brazentart: dorothy, have you ever seen the movie Burning bed
aq_aqs_sandbox: I LOVED THE BURNING BED
onesharptooth: burning bed???
brazentart: I dont want to give you any ideas or anything
aq_aqs_sandbox: YEP
guysfromdownunder: lol
onesharptooth:
brazentart: my bush burnt once
aq_aqs_sandbox: THAT GUY GOT WHAT HE NEEDED
guysfromdownunder: whos bush?
aq_aqs_sandbox: I STILL HAVE A HARD TIME NOT HATING THE ACTOR
brazentart: there was this pervasive smell of burning rubber as well
brazentart: safe sex...

7/01/2005 11:56 PM


Anonymous said...
stingsau: Nah Tis Night Bele!!!!!!!
vivaldiverdi: Is anyone here good at advice?
serena_candice: i found a lovely site which tells about the approved apparition of God the father to Mother Eugenia and he sits down to explain his love for all of us...he says he has to stay with us here coz he loves us so much
Choochiez: Nice Serena!!
stingsau: Gimme the Site Sewenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
serena_candice: ok Stings
serena_candice: http://www.circleofprayer.com/the-father-speaks-Mother-Eugenia.html
serena_candice: there you go Stings
Choochiez: Yup Thom... many trolls about
serena_candice: and we are catholics
amarillojeannie: i'm not a troll yet....too ealy in the morning
you came in
stingsau: Beautiful Chchieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yer Music.......
stingsau: Come Follow ME
belleatchantry: Its religious music in a religious room, what else do you expect, heavy metal?
thomjee: I used to report abuse here in chat all the time and yahoo never banned their IP address or even their names
amarillojeannie: i am the one who said you are being annoying blossom
jewels (rini_tsukino2001) joined the room
blossomed_child: u no its funny as you people find out sum 1 is different then u lot u go against them and talk about them
Choochiez: Bloss please do not talk to my friends like that TY
belleatchantry: Yes, thats it turn your own aggression to others and blame them
amarillojeannie: WE ARE NOT AGAINST YOU
pawlion: FINALLY ...........
amarillojeannie: YOU JUST WANT EVERYTHING YOUR WAY
Choochiez:
amarillojeannie: LIKE A SPOILED CHILD
serena_candice: blossom...knock the chip off your shoulder...no one is holding you against our will in this room...if you dont like it then you may leave...your choice
amarillojeannie: LEARN TO BEHAVE
pawlion: C R U S H E D
belleatchantry: She knows that Jeannie, she is just a troublemaker and any minute now everyone here is going to put her on ignore
Choochiez: Yup Belle
Choochiez:
iyke2052003 left the room
babes_sweet05: luv ur enemies!!!!
want to, they're not going to do it, simple as that
Choochiez: Babes.. we do love our enemies.. we just ignore em in here, zall
blossomed_child: then u guys casnt call your self catholics cause u not
belleatchantry: What do you know about Catholics if you are a Jew?
stingsau: why was Blossom asking wot was it like to be 51 anyway..taking the mickey?????
stingsau: Blossom i am 54 wanna know wot it's like


We sure as hell don't.

7/02/2005 3:59 AM


Anonymous said...
some people are just so quick


Angel: well king I can tell if it's a clone or not
madwolf8: I'm not a raelian clone, i'm a bot.
moosebeing: i tought long and hard about it
Angel: marcus when is your BIRTHDAY?
aq_aqs_sandbox: that is a clone
aq_aqs_sandbox: of marcus
marcus_cloaked_78: july 3
madwolf8: Hello artisticeagle123, Welcome and Happy Sabbath how are you?
Angel: yeah vess, I've been busy at work and college and church
guenhera joined the room
madwolf8: Hello guenhera, Welcome and Happy Sabbath how are you?
kingmax99: hey guen
Angel: okay guys, that's really marcus
temper_vess: good to see u again angel

7/02/2005 6:51 AM


Anonymous said...
frank has it down pat

franky_05_happy_dude: Marcus at what time did you born? including seconds too
Angel: wait, lemme check speakers
kingmax99: and he admitted to me earlier in this chat session that he is "much nicer than the other marcus"
drdr_franky_05_happy_dude: Marcus what is your credit card number if you have any
marcus_cloaked_78: angel im not the disruptive marcus
aq_aqs_sandbox: king it is a clone

7/02/2005 6:55 AM


Anonymous said...
poor angel


phillipkaren: lordy madwolf
Angel: if you are cloning someone, how can you make an id with their exact name?
kingmax99: i know i voted yestereday
Angel: it would have to be slightly different, right?
ediza_bargamento left the room
phillipkaren left the room
temper_vess: max..i put Ids in a bowl, and just picked one
madwolf8: Hello vaticancrusader, Welcome and Happy Sabbath how are you?
fabcare left the room
Angel: therefore, marcus cannot be a clone if he has the exact same name as the real marcus

aq_aqs_sandbox: that is a clone
SeraphimChad: thre real marcus is marcus_cloaked_1978
madwolf8: I'm not a raelian clone, i'm a bot.
madwolf8: Hello j_s_w5302, Welcome and Happy Sabbath how are you?
aq_aqs_sandbox: for crying out loud
andyos100 left the room
kingmax99: angel, you must be dumber than dirt, everyone here is telling you itis a clone.. why wont you believe anyone..
aq_aqs_sandbox: shut up about it

this poor girl has a problem


vaticancrusader: check out the new pic on my profile ... thanks dirty_laundromat
marcus_cloaked_78 joined the room
phillipkaren: about*
madwolf8: Hello marcus_cloaked_78, Welcome and Happy Sabbath how are you?
Angel: and just how dumb is dirt?

Angel: specially since you were conversing with someone who is dumber than dirt, which leads me to think that maybe you're dumber than me whose dumber than dirt if you're trying to converse with a person who is dumber than dirt

and still she goes on


Angel: cause in essence, to understand someone whose dumber than dirt, you'd have to be dumber than them or on the same level of dumbness than them
kingmax99: no Angel, i was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were someone who can contribute to the conversation. It became clear that you are stubborn and dont listen to others, at that point you became dumber than dirt
?
temper_vess: its comedy moment on live 8
Angel: oh so you mean I just became dumber than dirt right now?
kingmax99: tempter, what channel
glentoran_ultras2004: marcus............dick
aq_aqs_sandbox ===>>> (kc07clang) has been assigned deletion (1670)
temper_vess: max..here it my local channel
Angel: oh aqua, you guys are so touchy, I'm having fun with king

7/02/2005 7:03 AM


Anonymous said...
can you guys prune your posts a little? It's only july 2 and we already have to scroll half a mile to get the new posts. It's not like the overnight posts were chock full of good stuff. Probably could have gotten the same effect from five one line posts, instead of five posts of an hours worth of CC2.

7/02/2005 9:06 AM


Anonymous said...
"Friends of the room"

patricia_abbatoy: peg prays to a dead g-d man...click

patricia_abbatoy: reasons against jesus as messiah: didn't rebuild temple; jews haven't returned to Israel; jesus didn't usher in world peace

7/02/2005 9:28 AM


Anonymous said...
an_element_of_danger: I am the author of one blog cere this one: http://dangergirls.blogspot.com/ the A4, arsouls, dirtylaundry, and cummingattractions are vatican

braineblond2000: danger.....then why is vatican torn apart on the blogs if he authros them? cripes....that's weird

an_element_of_danger: I haven't been to any of them in a while

an_element_of_danger: to not be obvious I'd imagine

an_element_of_danger: I don't read that crap and I am sick of hearing about it frankly

braineblond2000: I quit posting....it's a fruitless endeavor. The lesson of the blogs is to trust no one in here

an_element_of_danger: Vatican is the author, dom and corp are also part of it but neither of them can string a sentence together

an_element_of_danger: I have no use for those blogs or the troll/slanderer/asshat known as vatican, corp or dominca. They are small minds with small lives with nothing to do but obsess over chat crap

aq_aqs_sandbox: CERE IS NOW POSTING SHIT FROM BLOGS; HELLFIRE

aq_aqs_sandbox: CERE YOU DONT KNOW WHO SAID IT IF IT IS ANONYMOUS UNLESS YOU ARE KRESKIN
aq_aqs_sandbox: AND YOU ARE NOT

an_element_of_danger: I can't be bothered with that blog cere for that reason exactly, its all anons too afraid of their own shadows to say who they are. I have backbone to say what I think and not hide behind a anon or fake name

braineblond2000: pammy....how so? I read it. I just don't participate any longer.

an_element_of_danger: yeah I dont go to those blogs either gem, it was a waste of time

an_element_of_danger: I am sick of that stupid assed blog crap (note-she is the one who brought them up)

an_element_of_danger: Cere yes I agree, its total and bizzare obsession

an_element_of_danger: look at all the work, there are what 5 blogs by that ONE person? How much time that takes, good heavens! I mean it must consume their entire exsistance

an_element_of_danger: braine I think it allows the underbelly of humanity a outlet to act out in their true nature that they tend to hide from the real world away from the computer

an_element_of_danger: thats right pammy I also think the internet allows some people who have some hidden mental issues an outlet to rant, where they hide that side of themselves away from the PC (remind you of anyone?)

7/02/2005 7:44 PM


Anonymous said...
Seems to me that all danger can do is talk about the blogs.rofl.
Then says she never reads them, so who has the bizzare obsession here?
You just have to love dangergirl, shes so stupid but entertaining at times.

7/02/2005 8:15 PM


Anonymous said...
Yes it must be driving her nuts not knowing who the writers are, not to mention the anonymous ones that are on her list and she dosn't know it.
Like me for one.
Hi danger.(hugs)

7/02/2005 8:22 PM


Anonymous said...
Trivia stupidity again led by guess who, the thinggs they do to amuse familytree.


familytree4: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
familytree4: lat
familytree4: equator
familytree4: ice
familytree4: yaaa brain
familytree4: cort lol
familytree4: certainly not cort - lazy sod
familytree4: lol
familytree4: iam
familytree4: ian
familytree4: agath christie
familytree4: hercule peroit
guysfromdownunder: lord isnt she ugly
PablosKnifeParty is back
familytree4: razor
familytree4: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
familytree4: jungle lol
familytree4: footy
familytree4: tu
guysfromdownunder: is she an alcholic?
familytree4: maka is a sex maniac - igied
familytree4: blastard sods
familytree4: it was makabee velvet
familytree4: go to be cort
familytree4: bed
familytree4: goooooooooooooo
familytree4: cort -a big goo goo
familytree4: just go child

Then he gets on the mic and says drinking makes him sick, this from a man that's always drunk.
He then started talking dirty again.roflmfao.

7/02/2005 9:05 PM


Anonymous said...
Brainy Blonde: cripes...I hit the trivia segment of Catholic Chat
familytree4 left the room( but not for long we can bet)
familytree4 joined the room(hahahahaha)
Justme_61934: Hello Pretty Woman Braine Blond. Your rsoes from the Philippines lady.
braineblond2000 left the room (who can blame her )
makabe_6700: Green, she does not see the first as you might
greensmilingeyes_50f: mak..i was way ahead
familytree4: green does not count velvet
eveineden_4u: no, this room is on lottery
Justme_61934: Hello Makabe San.
jungleboy007788:
makabe_6700: she sees who is first uniquely, depending upon the servers
jungleboy007788:
familytree4: pooe jungle lol
makabe_6700: Hello, Ador
greensmilingeyes_50f: no mak..i was ay ahead
greensmilingeyes_50f: way way way ahead

On and on and on it goes.

7/02/2005 9:21 PM


Anonymous said...
Samson: Have a Blessed day all you good Catholics,, the rest,,,just get by
rollingthunder882: grace sorry but i gotta iggy you ,
your ignorance hurts my head

familytree4: hello room
familytree4: hi lyn
familytree4: hi guys
familytree4: siju - can i help?
familytree4: hi mundooi
familytree4: very true sola

and so it ends with no one greeting him.:)

7/03/2005 4:55 AM


Anonymous said...
braineblond2000: taking down my picture has actually increased the stupid factor in my PMs.

7/03/2005 5:03 PM


Anonymous said...
mariejoy_2008: Pssttt...dont telll her i am LYING BIG TIME

mariejoy_2008: nope ginny what can we do with those who LIE about their age (http://profiles.yahoo.com/mariejoy_2008) 44 LMFAO

mariejoy_2008: LOL Ginny Mawie joins ya...*shakes her tail feathers* whooooooohoooooooo

(seems her new thing is "baby talk" has she been hanging out in 14yr girl chat?)

mariejoy_2008: lol velvet...i am skeered of needles lol

mariejoy_2008: ohhhhhhhhhh cornwuvs corn on da cob

mariejoy_2008: *SMACKS GINNY*,,, yer making me hungry

mariejoy_2008: <--swims over to barnys home
psychobarncat: just field corn marie.......cattlefood
(isn't that what an old cow would eat?)

mariejoy_2008: there is a CLONE of me in here velvet.....i IGGY all CLONES..they are personality challenged (she would be an expert on this) and love being me

mariejoy_2008: up to you monica...i tend not to talk to idiots

mariejoy_2008: wuvs my sista ginny

mariejoy_2008: lol i will corfu and hopefully i wont burn down da house

roleina joined the room

(like winning chat lotto)

Then marie quit posting. At least in the room, probably pming ppl to come into chat to watch her back.

7/03/2005 9:46 PM


Anonymous said...
joanofthearc_33: I havent met anyone online that I have screwed

vaticancrusader: jay, you've missed the boat .. satan is already here ... meet joanofthearc

7/04/2005 7:22 AM


Anonymous said...
joanofthearc_33: nah howard.... just not going to allow women who are fat and ugly to make up vicious lies about me and call me a whore anymore.

7/04/2005 7:46 AM


Anonymous said...
vaticancrusader: quin is a fatty, no question about that

vaticancrusader: quinlan is as fat as joan is insane – very

7/04/2005 2:16 PM


Anonymous said...
an_element_of_danger: The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our actions. Our inner balance, and even our very existence depends on it. Only morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to our lives.

an_element_of_danger: something caper should perhaps print off and keep next to his keyboard

Maybe the internet porn peddler should do it herself?

an_element_of_danger: the ones that ended up married are the ones who were the most honest about themselves, it was the posers that ended up with nothing

7/04/2005 3:48 PM


Anonymous said...
Does that fat ugly assed woman talk about anyone in a nice way at all.
For Heavens sake danger get out of the house and take your kids to the park. Where is your honestly when it comes to your slander message board.
Oh I know, up your fat ass along with marie's message board.

7/04/2005 8:01 PM


Anonymous said...
homjee: <<<<<<<<<<<<<< asks to look at danger's hands for stigmata.
greensmilingeyes_50f: thom...lol
an_element_of_danger: I went to my mommies for coffee and besides that I did - diddly
thomjee: of all the souls I have met in chat, danger is one of the best
greensmilingeyes_50f: thom.....totally agree
thomjee: Green is damn smart too
sew-good: i agree thom danger is one of the best so are u greenie and corfu
an_element_of_danger: awwww port and thom stoppp you are making me


roflmfao@rhe major suckup in the rooms right now.

7/04/2005 11:12 PM


Anonymous said...
Velvet: How much do you think is true KGB?
KGB: W im sure some of the stuff on those blogs is true
Velvet: Like the chat Logs? do you think those are real?
sew-good: good thanks
surfgrrl: Velvet,I have'nt got my blog,on the internet
KGB: W ive checked some of the logs on the blog with my own
Velvet: do you thik Altered or out of context?
KGB: W altered



The all knowing KGB has now spoken:)

7/04/2005 11:35 PM


Boss351 said...
i think that in an effort to minimize space and make for a more efficient Dumbass Post experience some people have opted to clear a lot of the unrelated text from the original capture as well as (Bracket their own added comments). this may leave some room for interpretation but given the alternative i see it as a good thing.

7/05/2005 1:19 AM


kgb said...
The rest of that conversation:

velvet1971@sbcglobal.net: do you thik Altered or out of context?
latin_orthodox: W altered
latin_orthodox: W ive checked some of the logs on the blog with my own
latin_orthodox: W and they arent the same

That post of 11:35 too was altered... lol

Boss: I'm not talking to deleting unnessecary textm but re-ordering the text to make it different than it original was.

7/05/2005 1:52 AM


kgb said...
Let me rephrase what I wrote due to the never-sleeping spell check Gestapo on these boards...

Boss: I'm not talking about deleting unnessecary text but re-ordering the text to make it different than it originally was.

There goes.

7/05/2005 2:03 AM


Anonymous said...
rofl@the defence of these people :)

7/05/2005 4:46 AM


Boss351 said...
again let me express my feelings on the matter.
some ppl modify the captures to make it more efficient and this can come at the expense of continuity but i have no control over any of the posts here other than the ability to delete.
this area is available for all and all are encouraged to paste whatever they deem to be dumbass posts.
i am sorry if some ppl have modified the content of captures to the extent of relaying a different message but again let me stress, i have no control over what visitors submit to the DUMBASS POSTS, sorry.
All i can do is ask ppl to be honest, it is honesty that keeps ppl coming back.
if i feel that the comments/posts are being doctored on a regular basis and it is obvious, then i will be forced to reevaluate the feature and may simply remove the thing :D
may the SUDZ be with you!

7/05/2005 6:09 AM


Anonymous said...
LMFAO Marie is 44!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. More like 65. Thats why they wont let her fly to the states. She wouldn't get passed Customs. Isn't there a 6 months quarantine law for ugly bitches? Maybe longer, the longer the better. And not forgetting, she'd have to pass a mental health clearance.

7/05/2005 6:14 AM


Anonymous said...
Marie couldn't talk other then say, i wuv you and all that sort of baby talk like the stupid woman that she is. All of 50 and still talking like a kid.
roflmfao.

7/05/2005 9:24 AM


Anonymous said...
sag_wa: mith hyp was in this morning I think saying the rosary

7/05/2005 1:56 PM


Anonymous said...
lucyfurlivess: yes but cerebral is disturbed (6:28:14 PM)
lucyfurlivess: no...I dont think cerebral is worht meeting in person (6:28:30 PM)

7/05/2005 4:08 PM


Anonymous said...
lauren_u1984: Lucy do u think homesexual is a sin
lucyfurlivess: especially if you get caught lauren....
lauren_u1984: But I really want to marry you but you must be a girl 20-25 and blonde hair blue eyes
lauren_u1984: Lucy
lauren_u1984: I don't love old woman
lucyfurlivess: sorry lauren.....Im 26 and i have brown hair and green eyes...I am the children of nefilim
lauren_u1984: I don't like the woman so old
lauren_u1984: but I like the mature one Lucy
lauren_u1984: you know lucy homesexual is just a pvt thing no one can interfer lucy
lauren_u1984: homesexual not hurt anyone
lucyfurlivess: lauren...if your dildo gets jealous and shoots one of you...dont come crying to me
lauren_u1984: I think lucy everyone loves perfect and beautiful thing it is not a fault lucy
lucyfurlivess: okay lauren, have it your way, smiles are free

7/05/2005 4:14 PM


Anonymous said...
a_converted_catholic: Make me some rangment Peter
a_converted_catholic: You are awsome Peter
a_converted_catholic: That's a crazy thingy you got on your IM peter "D
a_converted_catholic: hmmff Peter. Cant send you an IM

(Wow, you can't have your tongue lodged up Peter's ass any further can you?)

7/05/2005 4:19 PM


Anonymous said...
an_element_of_danger: I'm glad I dont have to bash others to make myself more secure in my faith

7/05/2005 7:33 PM


Boss351 said...
the following post must surely take the cake and if there was an award it would win it no question!
___________________________________

Anonymous said...
an_element_of_danger: I'm glad I dont have to bash others to make myself more secure in my faith

7/05/2005 7:33 PM

___________________________________

7/05/2005 8:06 PM


Anonymous said...
mariejoy_2008: tahoe is streakin covers my eyes..and peeks:-B

mariejoy_2008: tahoe when er did this happen...BTW i am the SAINT just ask some of the regulars...yep ST. Marie

mariejoy_2008: <--is much to humble to say that about myself but well..if they wanna think it

mariejoy_2008: <---is Saint Marie of the Beautificous voice and YES you can PUT THIS ON YER BLOGS:d

mariejoy_2008: yep St ginny of da mermaid....Mawie likes dat one:d

and on it goes adnauseum

7/05/2005 8:59 PM


Anonymous said...
an_element_of_danger: why is it some people can't be happy in their own faith without feeling the need to try to cut down anothers to make theirs look better?

an_element_of_danger: You know whats funny cute? You and I dont feel the need to cut down another faith because we some how think it makes ours look better

an_element_of_danger: my cell phone has a bunch of different rings depends on who is calling

an_element_of_danger: my house phone has a cool little song though


an_element_of_danger: I go to my phone book and put a certain ring for certain people, like my husbands is "What I like about you" and if my son calls its "let the sunshine in" and if anyone else phones its "say hello"

an_element_of_danger: smeagol is very prideful (assuming everyone is smart enough to see the irony)

an_element_of_danger: sausages huh franky hmm what kind

an_element_of_danger: leo yes we all have a big mass meeting and send major memos about it and constantly discuss the preiest and their celibacy it effects every single protestants every waking moment (could this be taken as bashing?)

an_element_of_danger: It consumes us all, actually to even become protestant you must take a vow to constantly talk about and think about and discuss priests and Celibacy

more of danger's not bashing Catholics

7/06/2005 12:51 PM


liars club said...
Danger finally found someone with whom she could identify and has thusly spent vast amounts of time and energy compiling the facts and even a time line on a murderer. Talk about someone needing to live life through another… lol Danger… you are a loser!


an_element_of_danger: I have lots of information including time line about Karla Holmoka and her husband on my blog here http://dangergirls.blogspot.com/

an_element_of_danger: they drugged her sister at least 3 seperate times and raped her and video taped it, the drugs she got from work (she worked in a vet clinic) the last time she "accidently" died

7/06/2005 1:42 PM


Anonymous said...
Consider this a report of current events as they occurred.

marcus_cloaked_1978 joined the room
marcus_cloaked_1978: I can't get voice
marcus_cloaked_1978: brb

aq_aqs_sandbox: MARCUS IS LEAVING THE INTERNET FOREVER?

aq_aqs_sandbox: THAT'LL BE THE DAYH
aq_aqs_sandbox:
quinlan31: yet another empty promise
aq_aqs_sandbox: NOTE TO SELF

aq_aqs_sandbox: 7-7-2005 AT 8.37 PM MY TIME, MARCUS SAYS HE IS LEAVING THE INTERNET FOREVER

marcus_cloaked_1978: I would like people to tell those who hate me that I don't hold any ill will and I hope they find happiness as I am

poopoo_happens: marcus must have got laid last night

marcus_cloaked_1978: no poo poo

marcus_cloaked_1978: dominica.......I wish you well and I hope you find happiness Please tell your friend corp and all those who have hated me......I hold no ill will

marcus_cloaked_1978 left the room

7/07/2005 10:55 AM


Anonymous said...
hahahahahah marcus leaving chat, yeah right.
now the blogs need get rid of the next pain
an_element_of_danger :))

7/07/2005 5:05 PM


Lady Grace said...
even her buds deny her

tiemmes: LOL........HEY NOW,...........just cause I am buds with Danger doesn't mean I am LIKE Danger.......sorta (1:48:11 AM)

7/08/2005 3:35 AM


liars club said...
fallenfetusqueen: priests are child malesters (11:33:41 PM)

peter_ghenille30: fr amaro is one of those child molesting priests (11:48:34 PM)

7/08/2005 3:37 AM


Anonymous said...
paul_lima58: aussies are taking over the net l,ol

paul_lima58: i like how the aussie ladies say my name , so cute


dang those aussies

7/08/2005 7:14 AM


Anonymous said...
dang those aussies.huh.

7/08/2005 9:27 AM


Anonymous said...
sneat_forever: Lady Garce how is the dog breeding coming along

That bitch is past her breeding years LMFAO

7/09/2005 6:29 AM


larisa said...
Voice in room 6, ohio and the women he's cheating on his wife with.

"I'm a nice guy, I've never done anything to anyone."

"I've never been anything but nice to you Velvet."

"Yeah, okay monica, so I was mean to you ONE day. But you deserved it."

"Those blog people are the only people who hate me. It's all just a clique out to be mean to people."

ROTFLMAO

No, ohio, it's not just a clique. You are now persona non grata among many because of your mean spirit. And the people coming after you are NOT after "people," just you. Because you've hurt so many people and frankly don't care about who you leave in your wake when you try to amuse your friends with your mean insults directed at people you consider your intellectual inferiors.

You're a sad, small little man who thrives on the pain of others. If you want to prove me wrong, go ahead, go a week without resorting to mean remarks. I know you can't do it.

7/09/2005 12:31 PM


Anonymous said...
ohio. Has always been a sad little man.
If I remember correctly, he loved the blogs when it was about him and marie.roflmfao.

7/10/2005 6:49 AM


Anonymous said...
people that live there
cutentinycatholicgirl: and he cant even get in touch with them cause the phones are down
sew-good: probably not brainy
amarillojeannie: and i have to sit still and listen to God
cutentinycatholicgirl: he isnt that close to his parents but they are still his parents and he will worry nonetheless
cristiano_cattolico left the room
superpayatot joined the room
mysticaltriniman left the room
sew-good: true cute
tito0555 joined the room

I mean please.

7/10/2005 1:17 PM


Anonymous said...
quinlan: anthony.........hell can be eternal life too buddy boy


Now we know why she spends so much time condemning people to hell. She has no idea what it is.

7/11/2005 5:25 PM


Anonymous said...
familytree4: i used to say the rosary in here twig but after a couple spoke with satans tongue after saying the rosay i decided i would never again

familytree4: some people say the rosay and in the next breath attack chatters -- women mostly ..but i KNOW the rosay is a mighty prayer --

familytree4: sag is ok twig - one of the few that is

familytree4: i can tell to the nearest point the level of hormonal activity that is taking place in each chatter in here --ogra is 9/10 right now

7/11/2005 5:44 PM


Anonymous said...
tiemmes: MAXI my hag fag!

7/11/2005 6:00 PM


Anonymous said...
I don't think anyone of you people in here are sane, much less have a brain.
IDIOTS.
That was mainly for quinlan and familytree.

7/11/2005 7:30 PM


Anonymous said...
leonofalbury: stingsau is going to Rome... to get Cannonised!!!!

dreamsweaver84: saint stings
leonofalbury: Saint Stingersau of Sydney!!!!

7/12/2005 5:46 AM


Anonymous said...
userpat48: I just love Stings accent, so full of love and compassion

7/12/2005 5:53 AM


Anonymous said...
userpat is mindofreason people!

7/12/2005 6:11 AM


Anonymous said...
Yes I think many are aware that mindofreason has many, many names.
So do a lot of people.roflmbo.

7/12/2005 6:56 AM


Boss351 said...
leonofalbury cannanised :))
stay tuned to Dirty for a pic of the upcoming event!

7/12/2005 9:05 AM


Anonymous said...
patricia_abbatoy: Tie, do u still have the words to the St. Francis of Assis song? can u sing it?

tiemmes: OH Patty, like the back of my hand,..........BUT, apparently, my mic is not working

The Lord has spoken!

7/12/2005 1:59 PM


Anonymous said...
quinlan31: capt......btw.....a little bird told me the "real" reason why the giant moose left chat

captcomment: why?

quinlan31: had nothing to do with selling a porn movie script, but he couldn't afford to feed his internet porn addiction

captcomment: hell i would have bought it if it meant him leaving (many would have gladly done that)

tiemmes: VESS/QUIN................NO, MARCUS left chat by sending SOME of us an offline, stating that he did not want to be tempted anymore and on the internet it was TOO easy to get porn, so he decided to leave it all together. TOO bad someone didn't listen correctly the first time

SOME of us as if anyone is jealous to not be in that loop!

7/12/2005 2:08 PM


Anonymous said...
rofl@the nuttiness of you people.

7/12/2005 5:55 PM


Anonymous said...
peter_ghinelli30: and please no textin the room tonight except fro amen and count please


He thinks he's gonna tell us how to chat, as if we're casino employees!

7/12/2005 5:56 PM


Anonymous said...
littlejohn12341: if you chit chat may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch

7/12/2005 5:59 PM


Anonymous said...
peter_ghinelli30: please we ask you hold your text to amen or coments after the decadesduring rosery

He thinks he's qualified

7/12/2005 6:04 PM


Anonymous said...
tricityladytn: « Amy, maybe Roy will let you adopt a rugrat or 2 of your own!

SOMEONE CALL DFACS

7/12/2005 6:33 PM


Anonymous said...
sew-good: thinks that cere has a sex voice i love to him him talk he is very intelligent

7/12/2005 7:47 PM


matchbox cars, division of tonka trucks said...
On voice

Ohio, in room 3,after Jenn plays Dennis Leary's asshole song and dedicates it to Ohio.

Unnamed chatter says,
"I've been listening to him for an hour, and it sure seems like a good assessment to me."

"[chatter name deleted], you don't know me from adam, what would make you call me an asshole?"

and then later, another ohio feeble attempt at humor

"If I could marry myself, I would."

She doesn't have to know you intimately!!! Your words speak for themselves!!

7/12/2005 10:35 PM


Finis Dixi said...
Mariejoy Monologues:

mariejoy_2008: oh i gave up reading em wiht the lie after slander lie...its demonic and THEY cant see it.....so had enough and deleted em all

mariejoy_2008: i will say this again.....PW_Tenn and Mohawk are wonderful CHRISTIAN LADIES pw_tenn is KIND TO ALL and mohawk was so loving and compassionate to dear ellenile...so to attack those two LOVELY LADIES...simply shows HOW LOW these bloggers will go

mariejoy_2008: danger they hate themselves more than anyone else and thats the sad part

mariejoy_2008: <--I prefer to concentrate on positive things not the negative

7/12/2005 11:21 PM


Anonymous said...
So Marie is calling someone a demon?
I knew the pious part was all an act.
What a fake you are Marie and I'm on your list.

7/13/2005 2:50 AM


Anonymous said...
I do wish you ppl on her list and on her board would "out" her.

7/13/2005 4:17 AM


Anonymous said...
well, the people that marie and steve have ousted from their board are in the numbers, that is for sure, and why they sit silent is beyond many of us! she is one sick, twisted entity.

7/13/2005 6:46 AM


Anonymous said...
Still more Holier Than Thou devotees in preparation for PIETY ACT:

sagwaaus: No we say the St Bridget prayer in 5 minutes
djdekok: now is this a prayer TO st. bridget?
djdekok: does she answer prayers?
djdekok: does she promise salvation?
nsp252002: no it is not a pray to St. Bridget
nsp252002: djdekok does it hurt being that stupid
nsp252002: it has to

How pleasing to God this must be.

7/13/2005 9:55 AM


Anonymous said...
an_element_of_danger: walls my font hubby><

an_element_of_danger: you are my font guy

an_element_of_danger: I love it in your closet

wallsofjericho84: lol danger

married woman with a college student

7/13/2005 1:25 PM


Anonymous said...
tiemmes: SUGAR......not all on voice love their voice (although mine is quite nice) or are phone sex operators. Quin is just bitter.

So, quinlan was right, tiemmes declares her bitter. LMFAO

And, isn't vanity a sin?

7/13/2005 1:53 PM


Anonymous said...
tricityladytn: « I love Catholics and people of all faiths, for if we don't love those of other faiths, then where would we get the converts?

She'd be hard pressed to prove it.

7/13/2005 7:28 PM


Anonymous said...
leonofalbury: thankyou souly... I'vre not been singing for about 5-6 weeks because I've been ill

Once again, God speaks out.

7/13/2005 7:34 PM


Anonymous said...
THE HEAVENS OPENED AND THE ANGELS SANG!

an_element_of_danger: I tried to send marcus a email to his private server email addy and its closed down - cancelled

an_element_of_danger: he is not online

an_element_of_danger: his server account is closed

7/14/2005 4:06 PM


Anonymous said...
chilli_dog54: peter, are you really a deacon? if so, which diocese?

peter_ghinelli30: chilli I do not talk my personal buiness in the room

quinlan31: peter if you don't talk aboutyour personal business, why do we know so many lies about you?

7/14/2005 4:18 PM


Anonymous said...
an_element_of_danger. How stupid do you think we are, believing Marcus has gone, just because you say so.
You, that has fake eyes and fake pic's to make you look skinny.lmao
Who would believe a liar like you, your a worst one then peter.
oink oink oink.

7/14/2005 8:03 PM


Anonymous said...
smilesarelikeflowers: i am PROUD to say that i have friends that are gays

smilesarelikeflowers: gay i am a virgin and chaste

7/16/2005 1:03 PM


Anonymous said...
cutentinycatholicgirl: lol nevermind all that stuff...my church is FUN and that is what matters for me

7/16/2005 4:46 PM


Anonymous said...
Lucyfur as boing_342


boing_342: so many things have reached my ears
boing_342: of late when I lurk
boing_342: have you seen....struggling.
boing_342: he is my arch nemesis.......man, i love him
boing_342: its a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living Lucy
boing_342: woah...
boing_342: I like that title
boing_342: so maybe you can post it for me sometime mak...
boing_342: it may be interesting
boing_342: I'm a mystery?
boing_342: lol...kinda like sola scriptura and transubstansiation?
boing_342: okay...that was a low blow..i admit
boing_342: no...just the opposite
boing_342: i can read most peoples mail just like that
boing_342: snaps her fingers
boing_342: thanks
boing_342: thats becuz im a wonderful person
boing_342: per se'
boing_342: ...on a good hair day
boing_342: i think i told her to shove the blog up her ass sideways
(Makabe read what has been posted about her on Cumming)
boing_342: okay
boing_342: yes
boing_342: keep going'
boing_342: lol
boing_342: corp learned everything he knows from me
boing_342: becuz he uses my stuff
boing_342: oh yeah right
boing_342: it gets boring pretty fast
boing_342: he's not very bright
boing_342: its all bullshit
boing_342: its a way to garner favoritism
boing_342: its sad that he just cant be himself
boing_342: but then again...who would want to talk to a beached whale?
boing_342: lol
boing_342: like who?
boing_342: MARCUS ISNT GOOD LOOKING'HE LOOKS LIKE EDDY MUNSTER ON STEROIDS
boing_342: with that stupid widows peak..I mean he looks like a obese vampire
boing_342: a huge cape
boing_342: yeah.....I think he lives in the basement of his mothers house
boing_342: and eats spam out of a can and wears dirty whiet T shirts

boing_342: that say...
boing_342: home of the whopper
boing_342: but then again...who cares
boing_342: lol
boing_342: hello ruff
boing_342: it would make me laugh
boing_342: I thought porn stores needed clerks
boing_342: more like late 40
boing_342: YES'
boing_342: I mean.....that is ridiculous
boing_342: 26?
boing_342: that face isnt 26 years old
boing_342: not by a long shot
boing_342: he's lying
boing_342: i mean he lied about turning catholic
boing_342: so hes a compulsive liar
boing_342: I do the same
boing_342: I knew you were full of shit
boing_342: lol
boing_342: but i love you anyways

boing_342: its pointless to want a bunch of strangers give you respect...
boing_342: yeah...
boing_342: Im 50 percent entertainment
boing_342: 30 percent bullshit
boing_342: and 20 percent serious
boing_342: its a good way to see who is who

7/17/2005 5:34 AM


Anonymous said...
sagwaaus: graph I said they LOVE him
sagwaaus: graph can you say God and the Bl Mother do not love him?
sagwaaus: graph are you reading what you want to read or what I posted
graphmanus: I can also say God and the Bl love every Iraqi
graphmanus: what's the point
sagwaaus: graph absolutely
sagwaaus: graph that is why God and the Bl Mother elected Pres Bush

7/17/2005 1:21 PM


Anonymous said...
smilesarelikeflowers: warning - MORONS in room

nothing like stating the obvious

7/17/2005 5:13 PM


Anonymous said...
withgodshelp2001: Amy, Boats was very cold to me tonight , I hope her name is dirt tomororow, BITCH that she is

7/18/2005 5:32 PM


too funny said...
graphmanus: I BOW before those more pious than I and DEMAND my SILENCE while they so humbly pray a holy meditation that Our Lady gave us
graphmanus: My I possibly, someday....wash your feet?
graphmanus: Or would I HAVE to do it in silence?
graphmanus:
graphmanus: Mara is the Rosary over? am I deigned able to post?
graphmanus: omg
graphmanus: OH HAPPY DAY
graphmanus: Mara- the fact that respect was freely given by me when the rosary was being said- but it was still DEMANDED OF ME
graphmanus: Mara how would you answer that

7/18/2005 7:25 PM


kids in Chat! said...
quinlan31: mara.........YES.......someone asked her daughter about a blow job....I might be silly, but I have issues with a child being exposed to adult chatrooms (9:49:59 PM)
quinlan31: mara, there is no shame in wanting children to be protected, I"m surprised that bothers you (9:53:32 PM)
largedogfan: if a parent is involved in the chat with the child then thats fine (9:54:17 PM)
quinlan31: large, and a parent woudl protect their child from vulgar ppl in chat (9:54:25 PM)
quinlan31: large, she's not much of an adult......no adult exposes their child to perverts in chat......again, if that makes me a bad person, so be it (9:56:22 PM)
grace_n_love2005: mara.both sides just need to learn to use the ignore button..and end all this stupid childish immature bickering. (10:00:27 PM)
taxeetaxeetaxee: quinlan has a big mouth ..I always said that coward would get it wherever she goes...........real life or internet (10:01:10 PM)
horton487: for letting her child on the net (10:04:17 PM)
shegedforgod: BE FAITHFUL TO ALL (10:05:52 PM)
thomjee: Who was getting criticized for engaging a child with the rosary, mara. (10:06:42 PM)
thomjee: I love to hear children saying the rosary (10:07:11 PM)
maraleahrcc: It was in this room, thom. Someone allowed their child to pray on the mic and some guy broke in and said something vulgar. (10:07:38 PM)
braineblond2000: Chat rooms are not safe for children (10:08:11 PM)
largedogfan: i think it would be ok if the child is in a chat room with a parent (10:08:20 PM)
thomjee: Agreed, most hear are adults, but a cath chat room really ought to child safe, I like to think. (10:08:46 PM)
kratzzgal01: I think it is great that Children are in here praying rosary. (10:09:00 PM)
grace_n_love2005: there are some parents who have allowed their children to be in the chat room with no problems...I'm sure someone wouldn't say the same things about A Trad and he allows his children into the chat room on occasion. (10:09:50 PM)
braineblond2000: chrissie.....you cannot catch it all. Children do not belong in this environment (10:10:12 PM)
largedogfan: my child wouldnt be on the internet without me (10:10:15 PM)
thomjee: I'm not gonna' dumb down for children because the are smart enough to exceed what little intelligence I have. (10:10:28 PM)
junebuggiest: Once a child hears it, how do you then screen it? (10:10:40 PM)
thomjee: Ove the past hour, I have yet to see anything that would be wrong for a child to see or hear. (10:11:21 PM)
grace_n_love2005: Brainey..do you feel the same when A Trad allows his children to come in on the voice? (10:11:43 PM)
gfcw90210: My neighbor's child is not allowed on the computer, without my neighborand her husband or Rob or I! (10:12:36 PM)
grace_n_love2005: Brainey..my point is...sometimes children can come in without a problem...I'm sure when a problem arises, it's not expected...and people hold SOME people to other standards... (10:12:47 PM)
largedogfan: you cant prevent children from hearing the language you just need to teach them the diffence between right and wrong (10:13:02 PM)
braineblond2000: grace...I disagree. I only have to think about partboy, brampton, and marcus.....and that theory doesn't hold a bit of water (10:13:29 PM)
grace_n_love2005: brainey...then you can complain to A Trad next tiem you see him and tell him what a terrible parent he is to allow his children to talk in the chat room. (10:14:04 PM)
sumanadevii: Grace, when ATrad has his children in the room, they were not talking about blow jobs (10:14:26 PM)
sumanadevii: Grace, it most definately was the subject at the time the children were in the room (10:15:02 PM)
grace_n_love2005: The CHILD was helping her mother pray the Rosary..hardly the subject you claim. (10:15:27 PM)
grace_n_love2005: THIS is why I left chat....THIS is why I stay away so much...stupid, CHILDISH, immature arguing... (10:17:07 PM)
sumanadevii: Grace, I dont want to fight..okay....Quinlan at the time thought she was doing the right thing but telling the children to leave. If you dont want to believe it. It is okay with me. I am done with the subject. (10:17:12 PM)
mountaineer_2006: others can come with their kids and someone has a cow (10:18:39 PM)
grace_n_love2005: Bye folks..have fun with this childishness...I don't have time for it. You all need to seriously grow up. AND remember...everything you do to others today, will come back to you 1000 fold tomorrow. (10:18:49 PM)

7/18/2005 8:07 PM


may the cumm of 1000 camels... said...
grace_n_love2005: AND remember...everything you do to others today, will come back to you 1000 fold tomorrow. (10:18:49 PM)

What a 'Catholic' thing to say
Is grace a Muslem?

7/18/2005 8:10 PM


the rosary said...
graphmanus: If you cant see the distinction- I have nothing to talk with you about- cant you see how that taints the holy rosary? approaching the Lord in such an arrogant fashion
graphmanus: oh- and you wouldnt call DEMANDING others silence while you pray in a public place arrogance
graphmanus:
graphmanus: Lets say you went into a mall and people were praying. You were respectful and wuiet and someone STILL came over to you and told you to HUSH up while the good people pray- whats the difference Mara


graphmanus: Yes there are mara- see you will never get it- you ASSUME that those praying the rosary in a chat room- which I find offensive but always respected, have a higher purpose-----no arrogance?
graphmanus: ah respect- wonderful word- now, does respect work both ways, or do those praying have a higher degree of respect?
graphmanus: Mara nice try- but I wont be angry- answer the question- do those praying DESERVE a higher degree of respect because they choose to pray in a public chat room

graphmanus: ah- I see- so- do I desreve respect if I choose not to? or would their purpose in praying the holy rosary in a public chatroom so outweigh my feeble attempts at leading a good l ife that I just must accept when I am shown NO respect?
graphmanus: Mara THANK YOU_ then why is it necessary to ANNOUNCE the iggy's , tell others NOT to post- etc while they are praying? what would be the motivation for that other than to bring attention to their most pious selves?


graphmanus: NO MARA- again nice try- but you refuse to look at the logical aspect of it
graphmanus: Yu only allow the argument to go so far- then you revert to....while, but they are praying. never mind that they are offending others by their behavior while they are "praying"


graphmanus: Im not offended by prayers all that m uch, Im offended by those "praying" who suppose that their ectivity makes their purpose higher than mine
graphmanus: I like tha chaplett online, and was always respectful of the Rosary - till respect was already given and then was demanded- I wont give up
graphmanus: Mara- by their very actions---THEY DO

graphmanus: YES_ what would you call a staement that if you post anything other than Amen in a chatroom you will be igged- NOW in all honesty, I come in here sometimes at night to see people I havent see in years. This used to be our music room and its great to see them. Now though- I will be insulted and run down for saying hello to them
graphmanus: I can understand the ego question, and Ive searched my soul abouti, only to come in and have my previous suspicions confirmedl

graphmanus: YES_ what would you call a staement that if you post anything other than Amen in a chatroom you will be igged- NOW in all honesty, I come in here sometimes at night to see people I havent see in years. This used to be our music room and its great to see them. Now though- I will be insulted and run down for saying hello to them
graphmanus: I can understand the ego question, and Ive searched my soul abouti, only to come in and have my previous suspicions confirmed

7/18/2005 8:13 PM


Anonymous said...
I rest my case on the Rosary being said in a chat room, just look at the lot of you, and sag is saying the Rosary unites, yes it does, but not in a chat room as you can all plainly see.

7/18/2005 10:00 PM


Anonymous said...
It is weird..now quinlan says cath chat is an "adult room"..lmao...maybe the adult rooms is where she spends her time away from cath chat..still some do bring kids on mic, and nothing is said, others do the same thing and get jumped..and graph is just a little puppet with a new puppet master pulling his strings...maybe he is cybering with her now

7/18/2005 11:44 PM


Anonymous said...
anonymoous 7/18/2005 11:44 PM

I think she means the rooms aren't monitored for children. Why don't you ask her?

7/19/2005 2:51 AM


Anonymous said...
tricityladytn: « : ! M <------ Mary Kay, post that with no spaces & it is the bird, flip LOL

good catholic woman who leads the room in the rosary showing the sign of the finger, good christian woman, not!

7/19/2005 5:20 AM


Anonymous said...
the poll you need to take is how many times grace_n_love, gracie_is_back (like who gives a rat's ass), leaves chat in her huff and takes her ball and goes home to mommy, "So there, hmmmmmf", again who gives a rat's ass. Take a poll, you would have the numbers, talk about the room drama queen, lol

"This is why I left chat, because you all don't play my way, my game, my rules, and pay all the attention to ME ME ME" lol, AFLAK

7/19/2005 5:28 AM


Anonymous said...
withgodshelp is a very decent nice man, I was there yesterday when boats (phlem in her throat and all,,,,,,, I can just smell the cowshit emenating (sp) from this disgusting "woman" (in quotes)),,,,,she went on a rant on withgodshelp for no reason,,,,,,,, withgods has a kind, peaceful voice, she can't come close to that on the mic,,,,everytime she gets on you know she will spew hate,attacking someone for something that crawled up her fat cellulite ass,,,,, and be so loud you always have to readjust your volume controls,,,,,,,,,,,,Okie from Weskogeee, hick, like having her car delivered to her house is something no one else ever does, that's the only way people get their new cars, isn't it? What a hick!!!! LOL the pms go crazy everytime she gets on the mic, sniff sniff, smell it, boats???? And it's all about you and how disgusting you are, LOL.........

7/19/2005 5:42 AM


Anonymous said...
Leave it to Amy to create cyber inbreeding~

i_luv_big_boatdrinks: amy your kin to everyone on chat

7/19/2005 6:02 AM


Anonymous said...
Great parenting in chatrooms 101

velvet1971@sbcglobal.net: Chica .... You need to sing happy Birthday to Lex ... she is 9 today

velvet1971@sbcglobal.net: Job Get on the mic and do it ... Bart did earlier and she just giggled

velvet1971@sbcglobal.net: My daughter Lexy (posting the child's name-extra credit-perverts love the parents doing the leg work for them)

7/19/2005 10:48 AM


Anonymous said...
if you haven't heard velvet seductively describe her body tatoos you haven't lived, and by the looks of her profile, what a huge canvas on which to put such "art".....she was on the mic with some guy one day (keep in mind this is a "family" woman) describing her body parts and what the tatoos are and that she wants another one that would probably cause her the big "O" just by getting it,,,,,ok,,,,, this is disgusting just like this pig is!!!oink oink, oh did I say oink?

7/19/2005 11:38 AM


Anonymous said...
anyone notice this new shj_ihm/Mary Kay has no southern during the day but when the men come in at night for the rosary she turns into a hot southern belle? LOL,,,,,,,do these people think others are idiots? But, the funny part is that the men lap it up,,,,,,,so who really are the idiots? LOL, it's like a 3-ring circus and along comes a new drama queen, just when you think you've heard it all........she plays a good dumb too,,,,,,check out the profile ahahahaah

7/19/2005 1:56 PM


Anonymous said...
to above "southern accent" that is

7/19/2005 1:57 PM


Anonymous said...
have you seen her profile? She's an embarrassment to Knoxville street walkers.

7/19/2005 3:49 PM


Anonymous said...
anon 3:49, LOL, sad she can't respect her son enough as to not present herself in such a way, the blogs should have a field day with that one, LOL

7/19/2005 6:11 PM


Anonymous said...
cerebralconnect: <---feels deprived, you all know how much I love to hear my own voice

7/19/2005 6:23 PM


Anonymous said...
anonsrcowards: blogs r 4 the mentally disabled

7/22/2005 4:40 AM


Anonymous said...
room
pw_tenn: many plp have been hurt from that blog

anonsrcowards: a4 r lifeless idiots

7/22/2005 4:43 AM


Anonymous said...
in ref to jaks 964 on mic
guysfromdownunder: sting just put the slag on iggy

7/22/2005 4:48 AM


Anonymous said...
smokerphil: peterClone, peterG is a war hero, he has devoted his life to this country, be nice to him

7/22/2005 7:03 AM


Anonymous said...
joshua_wilburn1980 (11:23:45 AM): GOOOD BYE MARCUS CLONE

quinlan31 (11:24:37 AM): joshua, since marcus isn't in chat anymore, that's not a clone

joshua_wilburn1980 (11:25:09 AM): QUIN I saw him in here right befor I wnet on vacation

quinlan31 (11:25:19 AM): joshua, what day was that?

joshua_wilburn1980 (11:25:27 AM): on the 17th

joshua_wilburn1980 (11:25:37 AM): SUnday

quinlan31 (11:25:41 AM): joshua, how do you know it was really marcus?

joshua_wilburn1980 (11:25:50 AM): cause he was talkin

quinlan31 (11:26:02 AM): that butt weasel......knew he couldn't stay out of chat

quinlan31 (11:26:26 AM): joshua, do you recall what time of day it was?

joshua_wilburn1980 (11:26:35 AM): LATEEEEEEEEE

quinlan31 (11:27:00 AM): joshua, that figures....thanks for your accurate reporting


SO, WHO WON THE BET?

7/22/2005 8:52 AM


Anonymous said...
cutentinycatholicgirl: hey joana piss off you catty cunt

cute learned well from her master, marcus

7/22/2005 1:35 PM


Anonymous said...
mariejoy_2008: hey everyone this is our new Catholic Blog.....Peace to ALL

mariejoy_2008: http://faithofthefathers.blogspot.com/



mariejoy_2008: beetsyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:x:x my lil and only stud muffin



mariejoy_2008: check out the Blog that Steve, Ginny, Emmy and myself MADE based entirely on our Faith

mariejoy_2008: covet not in this case...there is NO hate on this Blog....



mariejoy_2008: its based on our Catholic faith guen NO hate

anyone having deja vu about now....wonder how many she will chase of of this blog with her hate and malice........wonder how many will go through this experience again, LOL???

7/22/2005 6:51 PM


Anonymous said...
mariejoy_2008: ty PETER Steve, Ginny and I worked hard on it as well as Emmy a very sweet Catholic lady

mariejoy_2008: but I dont expect 'bashers' to compliment it:-Psome are too 'full' of themselves

PUKE

mariejoy_2008: oh I dont go to the nasty ones they are horrible

mariejoy_2008: ty tricity its sad when folks are mean to each other and some being 'catholic' in name only

7/22/2005 6:55 PM


Anonymous said...
How does she know they are nasty if she doesn't read them?

7/22/2005 8:19 PM


Anonymous said...
I went and looked at it. I wonder were they cut and pasted all that stuff from. Isn't plagarism illegal AND a sin?

7/22/2005 8:24 PM


Anonymous said...
Room 3, 3pm chaplet that isn't said on the weekends...

reuve99: we are about to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet as taught to St. Sister Faustina by Jesus Christ, Our Lord, if you do not wish to take part, we ask you to be silent or leave the room, thank you

7/23/2005 12:10 PM


Anonymous said...
I haven't gotten involved in the prayer debate but this is over the edge in a CHATroom to tell the PUBLIC visitors to either be silent or leave? Holy cow.........it isn't called the Catholic PRAYERroom,,,,,, that's what they need to get......I've not minded it so much but they are really becoming embarrassingly prideful and I'm Catholic.....I don't want to be associated with this group of pridefilled and arrogant "prayers",,,,,,I think Christ and our Blessed Mother must be cringing over all of this.... they have it so wrong!and said the good people they have caused to leave the rooms because they have their own prayer times......very sad indeed...........

7/23/2005 3:15 PM


Anonymous said...
poet1588: Lies of the Saints

7/24/2005 5:46 PM


Anonymous said...
tricityladytn: « Peter #1, LittleJohn #2, Layla #3, Amy #4, Mary Kay #5, Poet Prayers for the Pope, Reuve Mercy My God (Closing Prayer)


As the near the end of the rosary, tricity has the need to recap the whole lineup...EVERY NIGHT she does this.

7/24/2005 6:26 PM


Anonymous said...
cerebralconnect: trust me to come at the tail end

he comes in at the end of the rosary...NO PUN intended

7/24/2005 6:28 PM


Anonymous said...
It's too bad dirty doesn't stay up late enough to see the real crap that goes on in these chatrooms

7/25/2005 9:16 AM


Anonymous said...
little_miss_amy_brat_child: A Kaite I want to learn how to play the banjo

7/25/2005 1:44 PM


Anonymous said...
8.39 pm est

They come in room 3 and immediately start bossing.

tricityladytn: « Will be setting up rosary in about 5 minutes

tricityladytn (8:41:29 PM): « 2 minutes

tricityladytn (8:43:08 PM): « It's time to set up the rosary

tricityladytn (8:45:39 PM): « Amy #1m Peter #2 . . . Littlejohn #5 . . .

tricityladytn (8:46:25 PM): « Amy #1m Peter #2, Poet #3, Layla #4, Littlejohn #5 . . .

tricityladytn (8:47:06 PM): « Amy #1m Peter #2, Poet #3, Layla #4, Littlejohn #5, Reuve prayers for the Pope

a_catholic_man (8:48:43 PM): iamcathy35 they are about to pray the rosary on here. if you want to continue this discussion we should move to a different chat room number *they've bullied a catholic man out of CATHOLIC CHAT*

tricityladytn (8:57:13 PM): « Amy #1m Peter #2, Poet #3, Layla #4, Littlejohn #5, Reuve prayers for the Pope

vaticancrusader (9:02:48 PM): letting amy recite anything is a grave sin *HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *

tricityladytn (9:05:06 PM): « Amy #1, Peter #2, Poet #3, Layla #4, Littlejohn #5, Reuve prayers for the Pope

HOW MANY REMINDERS WILL SHE POST?

in the midst of the rosary.....tricityladytn (9:06:15 PM): « Gentlepeace, closing prayer, please???? *not a prayer*

tricityladytn (9:08:40 PM): « Amy #1, Peter #2, Poet #3, Layla #4, Littlejohn #5, Reuve prayers for the Pope, and Gentlepeace closing prayers

tricityladytn (9:21:10 PM): « Amy #1, Peter #2, Poet #3, Layla #4, Littlejohn #5, Reuve prayers for the Pope, and Gentlepeace closing prayers

Slow night, she only posted it 5 times.

7/25/2005 6:29 PM


Anonymous said...
reuve99: quinlin: i dont think peter needs to prove anything to anyone, he has no reason to lie to anyone, and if you have no solid proof that he has been lying than you are damaging his good name, remember the story of the woman who was condemned to die and when Jesus asked who had never sinned could pick up the first stone and throw it at her, they all left, i think you all owe peter an apology

7/25/2005 6:31 PM


Anonymous said...
peter_ghinelli30: GRAPH HES CAUSE ING ME TROUBLE CAUSE IM ON A LEAVE ABSENSE AND I WILL NOT SUCOME TO HIS RAFT

7/25/2005 6:36 PM


Anonymous said...
sagwaaus: clearjr Whatever your opinion is of Pres Bush, don't you then seem to find it somewhat miraculous that he got elected?

Pope Sagwa has decreed it!

7/26/2005 2:28 PM


Anonymous said...
sagwaaus: billy because I realize we all have the right to our opinions


SINCE WHEN?

7/26/2005 2:33 PM


Anonymous said...
sagwaaus: Jus I think when you (plural) decide that you are the judge and jury of everyone in chat then you have the greater problem

7/26/2005 2:40 PM


Boss351 said...
anonymous 7/25/2005 6:31 PM .....

would have to be a contender for the Dumbass post of the month award :))

7/26/2005 7:17 PM


Anonymous said...
now heuuuuuurs a post to caper from de cummins bloger after he attacked convurts and left-handedly complimented braineblond who he includes in his circle.....this post is fer him from us dummy convurts (scuse maw spellin):


Anonymous said...
well how nice to have judged all who have chosen to come to the Catholic faith and turn their backs on protestanism..........bet that will get you a golden star upon entry into.............hmmmmmmmmpurgatory,,,,,,,,if you are lucky......people who spent sometimes years coming to the faith,,,,,,,,some who struggled horribly coming to the true faith,,,,,,,and they themselves wouldn't judge YOU, YOU who think you have a grip on all the mysteries of the universe because YOU were born with the label of catholicism,,,,,,,,,that makes YOU better, right???? Guess in the END we will all see who "love your neighbor as I have loved you" ,,,,last I looked that was a Catholic concept,,,,tooo,,,,,,,guess we'll all find out in the END! I'd call you an appropriate name because it IS what you are?? But the above statement prevents me from doing so..............and DARNIT I'm a convert.......gooooooo figger MAW, AWM jest a convurt,,,,,,,,,,us lowlifies.........dent knew aneeeeee bettuuuuur than the Reeeeeeeeeeeeel Caholicks..............who DO practice Christ's law of loving others just as HE has loved us..........go figuuuuuur maw ,,,,,,,,it's a cathoooooooooolick consep thet only them thar katholicks kin get.......hope God still luvs me win I die...........gess thurs a speshall place jest fur usems convurts........sumwur neeeeeeer the trash dumstur in purgeeetury


Anonymous said...
phunneee purt is imagooona bee happiee just asittin thur by that thurrrr dumstur,.....cus ya no why???? cus itsagunna meeen I'magunna see the face of the same God you hid behind while I waaas working ma butt off studying and longing for HIM, not sitting on the sideslines ajudgin good people............seeee ya in the same purgatoreeeeeeeeee u are agunnna go tooo


Anonymous said...
luv a xpreshun danurgirl uses and its sooooooooo appropriate hear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u ASSHAT

7/27/2005 5:24 AM


Anonymous said...
Well someone stood one someones toes.She said she left the catholic faith you dumbass.

7/27/2005 9:56 AM


Anonymous said...
Lady Grace, you really MUST learn to punctuate if you want to stay anonymous when you post.

7/27/2005 10:22 AM


Anonymous said...
are you people this stupid to think ladygrace would give herself away,,,,,,,,,,,you people buy this crap ........hook,,,,,,,,,,line,,,,,,,,,,and sinkeroony..........use your heads,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ASSHATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she has a life,,,,,,,,,,,,people.........don't you get that?????????? she has a life!!!!!!!!!!!! braindead DINGBATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/27/2005 10:34 AM


Anonymous said...
quinlan31: altar, is it true you've contacted the Lansing diocese in regard to Peter Ghinelli?

altarphantom: Qinlan...yes I did

altarphantom: yes, I did contact the Lansing Diocese. They know nothing of the man in question

quinlan31: altar......what is the stance of the Church on ppl claiming to be clergy?

altarphantom: quinlan...actually, there it depends on if they're immitting saraments

rosebaya: well, he's not immiting sacraments, but he IS counseling as if he were a deacon

quinlan31: altar, would the Church be concerned in regard to him giving counsel under false pretenses?

jus_1ae_noctis: well if he gives counseling pretending to be a clergyman, that is far beyond harmless fantasy, it is evil. especially if he specializes in young women with "relationship" problems.

7/27/2005 3:12 PM


Anonymous said...
reuve99: its called the ignore button folks, thats the best way, anyone who does not wish to join in the prayers, please leave, thank you

7/27/2005 5:52 PM


Anonymous said...
so, if I do not wish to participate in the prayer in this catholic chatroom (public room), you are telling me to leave???

7/27/2005 6:01 PM


Anonymous said...
peter_ghinelli30 (8:46:12 PM): and please refrain fro m text messages except for things pertining to the rosery\

reuve99 (8:47:11 PM): its called the ignore button folks, thats the best way, anyone who does not wish to join in the prayers, please leave, thank you

7/27/2005 6:28 PM


Anonymous said...
tricityladytn (9:33:32 PM): « I think I'm having issues tonight, Mary Kay -- everybody seems to be breaking up a lot on mic for me tonight


by the grace of God

7/27/2005 6:35 PM


Anonymous said...
sag_wa (9:41:19 PM): quin use your magical ability and read hearts

7/27/2005 6:43 PM


Boss351 said...
the ghinelli joke continues, but it is not a joke when newbies along with the foolish believe the rotten sod.
the "Ghinelli Chronicles" will continue and i intend for them to get worse with every issue =p~

they come, they read and they leave without commenting :)

7/27/2005 7:21 PM


Anonymous said...
cutentinycatholicgirl: catholic may live christian lives but they are not christians in the religious sense

cutentinycatholicgirl: because they attend catholic church and not christian churches

cutentinycatholicgirl: it is a huge difference to someone who attends christian church

cutentinycatholicgirl: while that may be true justme....there is still a difference if there wasnt we would all attend the same church .....and we dont

cutentinycatholicgirl: like i said there are christian as a way of life {catholics and other religions} then there are christians as a religion

7/29/2005 3:38 PM


Anonymous said...
LOL, huh?

7/29/2005 3:42 PM


Anonymous said...
aquamarines_gemacita: well USER so you still are getting my pms
tig_er_oonie: =)) aqua
userpat48: must be lust
ancient_mariner80: sees aq inundated with dirty garbage water
pw_tn_10: pat you should not get there pms
littleredhen_109: no vamp.... I access it via the screen... have no idea why it got stuck on me
userpat48: every time she pms me I click ignore but I still get em
pw_tn_10: go into pref in yahoo pat
littleredhen_109: hello sunny course I can see you
aquamarines_gemacita: setting up the shortcuts on my keyboard
userpat48: k
*profileHASporn (danielle_live_cam_in_pr0f1le_e6) joined the room
pw_tn_10: try that pat
ancient_mariner80: ok red because its one of those days when some cant
tig_er_oonie: he has got his yellow speedos on
aquamarines_gemacita: in case i explode you will know why

LET THE BITCH EXPLODE.

7/30/2005 6:05 AM


Anonymous said...
aquamarines_gemacita: user, have you put "her" real nickname to iggy??
aquamarines_gemacita: or maybe a 2ndary name only?
fredon_450 left the room
pw_tn_10: for a grown man
greatben_blessed_me joined the room
pw_tn_10: then talk nasty about mohawk
aquamarines_gemacita: rose there are things at the top
userpat48: good thought
aquamarines_gemacita: little
buttons
v4mpire.3721: only has 1 person on my buddy list
aquamarines_gemacita: user, then maybe she is on your list with another nick
aquamarines_gemacita: v4mp

DOSN'T THE STUPIP BITCH KNOW WE ARE ON EVERYONES LIST???
goodtime (princealms2004) joined the room
userpat48: ill try it
aquamarines_gemacita: i am pushing them
aquamarines_gemacita: in case i explode you will know why
littleredhen_109: yellow speedos are see through when wet
aquamarines_gemacita: wow another button
tigress(tig) Putting a Ïon the Door so nobody can go
aquamarines_gemacita: see that one??
pw_tn_10: lol
v4mpire.3721: pat set it so u only get pm's from people on ur buddy list
aquamarines_gemacita: there is a roll bar
aquamarines_gemacita: cool
pw_tn_10: right vamp
pw_tn_10:
userpat48: ive done that

7/30/2005 6:07 AM


Anonymous said...
userpat48 is most surely"mindofreason" a nutter.

7/30/2005 7:12 AM


Anonymous said...
maraleahrcc: Have you noticed how early girls are blossoming these days?

maraleahrcc: I think it's the hormones in meat and poultry.

maraleahrcc: It could be the answer to the huge number of homosexuals too!

maraleahrcc: But if we look at it, perhaps it's having an affect on sexual tendencies.

Do her meds cause stupidity?

7/30/2005 3:00 PM


Anonymous said...
the_dirty_laundromat: tiemmes, the laundry celebrated "The Best of Tiemmes" some time back

the_dirty_laundromat: tiemmes, i like your voice

Tie: LAUNDRY,.......you didn't answer

the_dirty_laundromat: sorry tie, what was that?

Tie: LAUNDRY,......what is wrong with my speaking voice?

the_dirty_laundromat: nothing much tiemmes it is just that your singing voice is way better

Tie: LOL LAUNDRY,.......well thank you. Too bad those weren't the comments I heard you make before,.......but no big

the_dirty_laundromat: tiemmes, you obviously have me confused with another


PUKE,

7/31/2005 5:09 PM


Anonymous said...
Double Puke.

7/31/2005 6:15 PM

8/31/2005 01:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home