Saturday, July 01, 2006

July - November 2006


This set is available for reading only (keeps it easier to browse) DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

34 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

marcus_catholic_1978 (7/1/06 7:35:38 PM): Actually I am an expert in Catholicism...that's what happens when someone with a high intellect studies their faith for years

marcus_catholic_1978 (7/1/06 7:37:15 PM): and MOST people in here know I am quite well schooled on the faith

7/01/2006 08:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh (7/1/06 7:37:19 PM): something else I notice is how some people in here getting picked on and PM me saying I MUST help them etc and how they help me but here I am and they do nothing.... go figure - seems to happen often lately

This is where danger messes up, thinking she's qualified to help adults who can't defend themselves.

7/01/2006 08:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as a third grade english teacher, I would like to respond to the brilliant marcus with the high intellect and his contention "that's what happens when 'someone' with a high intellect studies 'their' faith" does that mean that a some one has mutiple faith as in "their" faiths???? I am perplexed by this HIGH USE of language. it must be canadian etobicoke patois

7/01/2006 08:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear sister mary joseph,

You are right, Satan himself knows the faith. That does not make him a good Catholic.

Signed,

Student living the faith

7/01/2006 08:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How has this fat ass studied for years. He isnt even a catholic and he was a Zoroasterian not a year ago? Selective memory on the boy

7/02/2006 08:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last Easter he was going to become Orthodox and now he's been Catholic 2 yrs! If nothing else, he is creative.

7/02/2006 10:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the office of Registrar:

We sincerely regret to inform you Marcus_Catholic_1978 that you have failed to complete any of your courses thus we are regretfully suspending you from the University of Life. Your academic record has been atrocious and we insist you do not include us as defense for your alleged qualifications. Your information has been forwarded to the Office of the Bursar and your financial aid is revoked and we insist payment in full of back tuition.

Sincerely,

Meiosis_Bin_Lederhosen
Registrar

7/02/2006 04:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold on a bit. My name is Sandra and I am a graduate student at Fordham. I was going to my dissertation on the writings of this great theologian. are there copies of his works in Canadian libraries because there are no copies in american libraries?

7/02/2006 07:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect (7/2/06 8:17:18 PM): I was just pissed at the assumptions people make about me when they don't know me

7/02/2006 08:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

catholic_draco: hey i dated a mormon...that gives me the right to abuse them

7/04/2006 01:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous 10:51:09

i believe draco made a typo it should read moron not mormon

7/05/2006 10:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sagwaaus: belle if the woman that was insulted was your friend I think you would have not thought well of the person who said it regardless of who the person was

7/05/2006 12:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im_kingfisher: mark,..I know more about catholicism than most catholics

7/08/2006 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: <---is gay and liberal and wants control of the Church

cerebralconnect: <---wants to move the Vatican tho the hills of San Francisco

cerebralconnect: I'm out the closet

7/08/2006 06:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watch the gayboy try to wiggle out of this

7/09/2006 07:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: Everyone is jealous of my gay, carefree, liberal San Francisco life

7/09/2006 08:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

empress_susan_laughing: Barry is sexually challenged.....


dreamdateman_4u: Sexually challenged, and he/she doesn't stand a chance.


dreamdateman_4u: Barry barry quite contrary, how does your sex life grow?

7/10/2006 02:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watch in a month or so when the san fran gay boy sobers up he will disavow any knowledge of making these comments. Mission stamped Impossible

7/10/2006 04:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sagwaaus joined the room.

sagwaaus : cia are you there

sagwaaus : cia I would like to ask you something

cialovesyou : yes sag

sagwaaus : Someone wake cia up will you

cialovesyou : yes sag?

sagwaaus : cia did you call me Mother Hen

cialovesyou : probably sag

sagwaaus : cia did you blame amy and me for what you perceive as a failure of
the rosary or Chaplet in rooms 3 and 7?

sagwaaus : cia the rosary and chaplet are doing fine

sagwaaus : I have not had anything to do with you and your group for months and
I would appreciate it if you would leave me out of your projects

cialovesyou : sag>no, I blame you for putting unnecessary pressure on leaders to
comply with your vision, and for trying to undermine me

sagwaaus : cia you hve got to be kidding

cialovesyou : sag>did you not undermine me to others?

sagwaaus : cia I rejected your position if anyone else has it was there decision

sagwaaus : cia amy had other issues and they had nothing to do with you or me

cialovesyou : sag>you were running around in PMs telling people I was unworthy
to run rosary

sagwaaus : cia so back off

sagwaaus : cia I never did any such thing

cialovesyou : rubbish sags, I saw it

sagwaaus : cia I said to you at the meeting months ago that you were not a
leader period

sagwaaus : cia I did not want anyone to tell me what you thought or did

sagwaaus : and I did it in the room not in ims

sagwaaus : cia so your information is wrong

cialovesyou : sags>you did it in emails, and probably in the room too

sagwaaus : cia you just leave me out of your problems

sagwaaus : cia I never sent emails

7/11/2006 07:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call_me_boat: sag talks to my husband more then i do

poor man has those two hags to talk to

7/12/2006 07:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: chad I have talked to Draco on the phone many times - known him for about 12 years. When we are on the phone we dont' talk "chat" people

Tie: OMG DANGE.......you ask Draco, and he says it is 6yrs......I had to correct him the other day, and he was like.......NO WAY, I have known her THAT long??? lol

PROOF CHAT MAKES STUPID PPL DUMB

7/13/2006 04:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: tiemmes: LOL.......for shame tiemmes: I am glad someone has called your wife tiemmes: and I am glad someone called your cell tiemmes: ß What a loser

buttinzki: she made her husband call my "daughter's" cell

7/13/2006 04:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: tiemmes used to sing me good night songs

buttinzki: meant especially for me

buttinzki: that is how much I trusted her

buttinzki: and she trusted me

7/13/2006 04:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tie: SAME HERE WROSE.......but I often get blamed for hogging the mic cause I cant type that long

IF YOU CAN'T TYPE IT, DON'T SAY IT.

YOU LOUD MOUTH BITCH

7/14/2006 03:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an_element_of_danger: uptopia chat has never existed, not since the first day it opened


an_element_of_danger: if that doesn't work there is a program re-opened called PowWow I can give you the link to, you can open your own chat room with moderators


an_element_of_danger: and control your utopia

7/15/2006 05:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mariejoy_2008: well steve is missing a few marbles so if'n ya all find any please send em to steve FED EX please

7/15/2006 06:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mariejoy_2008: well steve is missing a few marbles

by marbles, she means two balls

7/15/2006 06:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tie (7/19/06 7:10:30 PM): I almost took off a pair of testicles yesterday, but other than that, I am rather calm today

Tie (7/19/06 7:11:02 PM): LOL SAG.......no, the dentist

Tie (7/19/06 7:11:56 PM): OMG SAG..........NEVER EVER EVER have I felt the drill. Yesterday, I came UP OUTTA that chair, and they had me on nitrous too!

Tie (7/19/06 7:12:25 PM): And during the proceedure, the doc had to keep numbing me.......It was like he could not get me to stay numb long enough

NURSE, MAKE A NOTE, IN THE FUTURE WE'LL HAVE TO USE A HORSE TRANQUILIZER ON THAT MOUTH.

7/19/2006 07:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect (7/26/06 10:41:09 PM): Tit, I'm pleased to announce that the Board of Supes of the City State of San Francisco has approved Universal Healthcare Coverage for all the city's residents

cerebralconnect (7/26/06 10:41:45 PM): I will add that I provided testimony in support of it at the open hearings

7/26/2006 11:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gigiluvsu2: the only person who almost made me leave the catholic faith was radiant

gigiluvsu2: and he is catholic

gigiluvsu2: just something wrong with him

gigiluvsu2: so I stayed catholic

jmc_kane: I am a radiant Catholic...

gigiluvsu2: no I am talking about a person

gigiluvsu2: who calls himself radiantchrist

gigiluvsu2: you'll be sorry if you get involved with him

8/01/2006 10:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still talkin about that shit I see

8/02/2006 01:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

catholic_draco: titan I might become a nurse

apoldavid: Nurse Draco

rft4579: nurse draco..giving sponge baths to old men..

ditto827: I dont want to be around when he gives an enema

catholic_draco: I will only have one rule....sponge baths for women 18 35 only

latin_orthodox: ive never liked male nurses since i got a tetanus shot when i was 14

catholic_draco: LO male nurses are in big demand

titan2270: Draco likes male nurses?

ditto827: I dont trust a male nurse that will run down the hall yelling YOU GAY

catholic_draco: the need is greater for male nurses too

latin_orthodox: male nurses are creepy

catholic_draco: well bedside manner is very important

titan2270: Draco likes male nurses?

catholic_draco: remind me to give you your booster shots when I get my RN

titan2270: Cosmo, Draco is offering to give shots to gay males

titan2270: is that weird or what?

8/03/2006 01:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

golly Wally, I thought being Canadian was so wonderful!

dangergirl1_eh: yeah Larry's work doesn't pay healthcare anymore so we do it ourselves now too

8/03/2006 07:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shupac_taker: im not gay

shupac_taker: women like my big ass dick

8/05/2006 09:40:00 AM  

<< Home