Sunday, December 31, 2006

January 2007


This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.
Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!
(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

59 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: Shoes dont burp or fart or scratch their private areas

1/02/2007 03:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700: Gemini, your oneness with the terds will certainly enhance your social standing in the room

1/02/2007 03:47:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

and aligning ones self with makabe the lying rat bastard would?
lolololololoser

1/03/2007 08:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr_klafshenkel_is_humble: mrs_shellu_gates has all the inteligance of a crappy dung beetle

I N T E L I G A N C E ?

1/05/2007 09:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grace_n_love2005: Cereb !!!! My favorite Intellectual

1/06/2007 09:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: Only white Americans are born in america

1/06/2007 10:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumamou: I married a creole,....then I married an Irishman

1/06/2007 10:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MonicaJean Posts: n/a

My state is Wisconsin

My question is this, I have a order for protection(no contact) against my ex-husband. Now I just got notice that I am to appear in court because he has filed a harrassment order against me. I filed a police report 2 weeks ago because he has been harrassing me through e-mails and broke the order for protection(no contact). Here's the question,
Will he be able to obtain a Harrassment order? Since I already have a order against him? This is clearly a retaliation against me for filing charges against him.

Thanks for your help!

1/09/2007 09:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsunamimama0066: my kids could be teaching their math teacher

1/10/2007 11:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I followed the mountain path to a place where I beheld nothing, I can't wait to return there. "
Semper Buttinzki

1/11/2007 05:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh (1/12/07 5:54:06 PM): hello perverts and pervettes

Speak to yourself porn peddling bitch

1/12/2007 06:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gentlepeace101: i didnt side with any one gretch and you can ask the room

1/12/2007 08:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect (1/13/07 6:07:59 PM): hmm says I'm not authorized to join conference, I bet DHS has something to do with it

1/13/2007 06:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another fine example of Cerebral attempting to know it all~

sessh (1/13/07 6:07:55 PM): « Is the Sun a STAR ?

cerebralconnect (1/13/07 6:08:20 PM): no sess

shrek (1/13/07 6:08:38 PM): it is too ..it's a class K star

Canaima (1/13/07 6:08:38 PM): i think it is a star

sessh (1/13/07 6:09:06 PM): « i dunno you sure cereb?

cerebralconnect (1/13/07 6:09:07 PM): actually it is

cerebralconnect (1/13/07 6:09:17 PM): yes I'm sure it's a star

1/13/2007 06:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kliendofine: makabe is a real family man isn't he?.........kids and wife sleeping he is in a chatroom..........kids get up he goes to work............all these kids and all he can do around the house is spend 5 hours a day in a chatroom?.........something does NOT add up

not so much a dumbass post as a truism

1/14/2007 08:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quistis300: you couldn't admonish me if you tried

quistis300: Im too cute

Please, too cute is this bitch for real? Get me the barf bag

1/15/2007 03:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rft4579: draco.. thats nice for you..how are the kids?
catholic_draco06: sleeping
tsunamimama0066: your kids sleep at night???
tsunamimama0066: Draco, tell the terds about that
tsunamimama0066: they don't know that kids are supposed to sleep at night
tsunamimama0066: LOL
catholic_draco06: lol tsunami
tsunamimama0066: if you do it right, they pass out
tsunamimama0066: wear em out during the day
catholic_draco06: tsunamie I make them run 100 laps around the block
tsunamimama0066: healthy
catholic_draco06:that usually works
catholic_draco06:if not I beat them for a bit
tsunamimama0066: have em do lunges and squats and pushups

1/16/2007 12:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

martin6772@sbcglobal.net: gentle...after the vatican thing boots me, and many times before..one of the turds or osmo sends me a message telling that this what I get

martin6772@sbcglobal.net: gentle, they go on homophobic rants towards me, then the booting starts...they are a bunch of nazis, its their intimidation tactics

turd_bomb_fart_splash22007: oh marty, get off your girly rant

martin6772@sbcglobal.net: I don't get it Gentle...why do yo ualways defend the turds as good guys?

1/16/2007 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

turd_bomb_fart_splash22007: makabe says he doesn't want to put his kids on the mic, because they will see what the turds say...how is this possible, if he has us on iggy?

1/16/2007 12:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe declares to have talked to Saddam's jailor on the day of Saddam's execution, nice of him to make the day trip to Indiana

1/16/2007 05:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rhaffing@02:33:00 PM

1/16/2007 06:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: Spongee I had an excellent long weekend celebrating the life of the Great Martin Luther King, Jr

cerebralconnect: I went to Glide Baptist Church

cerebralconnect: I fed the poor and the homeless

cerebralconnect: glide.org

1/16/2007 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

anon: /09/2007 06:34:00 PM

It is plainly obvious you must be writing about some other monicajean because the monicajean that appears in CC1 speaks about waking up early so that she can see her husband off to work.

1/17/2007 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

anon:
1/16/2007 09:32:00 AM
&
1/16/2007 02:33:00 PM

What can i say but BRILLIANT OBSERVATIONS :)

Great work!

1/17/2007 11:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trkdriver_04: MARA I HEAR PEOPLE THINK MY CLONE IS REQALLY ME

maraleahrcc: V Some did say that, trk.

trkdriver_04: MARA I HAVE NO REASON TO DO A CHILDISH THING LIKE THAT

trkdriver_04: MARA WELL TRUST ME MY CLONE IS NOT ME BUT I HAVE A REAL
GOOD IDEA OF WHO IT IS

trkdriver_04: MARA I HOPE YAHOO GOES TO PAY CHAT AND HAS A ROOM
MEDIATOR THEN THIS CRAP WILL STOP

trkdriver_04: MARA MAYBE SO BUT IF YAHOO CARED THEY WOULD DO
SOMETHING MSN DOES

trkdriver_04: YAHOO IS TALKING ABOUT PAY CHAT I HEAR THOUGH

trkdriver_04: anacee even though there are people in this room
i love dearly if the crap continues with the cloning i will delete yahoo chat my life does not center around this room

1/17/2007 05:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call_me_boat: trach but thank u for paying attention to what i say

1/18/2007 06:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marcus_catholic_1978 joined the room

marcus_catholic_1978 (1/18/07 10:45:32 PM): I am on a new laptop, I thought it came with a mic

marcus_catholic_1978 (1/18/07 10:47:47 PM): hommie, I am not Catholic for what other Catholics think and do

marcus_catholic_1978 (1/18/07 10:48:58 PM): you think you prove our teachings false when you don't even understand them.....you judge our faith by the bad catholics and leaders in history and conveniently forget all the good

Marcus, taking a break from writing his book on Catholic Apologetics.

1/20/2007 11:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

valentiemmes: ¯ LOL CATS.... ONE HAS TO ADMIT, CERE is much worse at agenda pushing and side poking

1/20/2007 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mariejoyless_2007: doo bee doo bee doo :))

ginny_da_mermaid: what are you singing sis ?

mariejoyless_2007: ginny we be famous...preens
ginny_da_mermaid: poses
marie_joy452009: sha sha shaaaa la la:))

marie_joy452009: LOL i just HAD to sing it:))

marie_joy452009: *waves* to my gay parade;;):-*

marie_joy452009: why do i feel the need to try and become mariejoy....
she is so gracious, beautiful and gorgeous..
ah even though i'm a clone i can DREAM:))

latinamamimiami: is mawee a clone?

latinamamimiami: ohh ok i see they are cloned lol

marie_joy452009: cos we're special;;)

desert_rose_1953: breathe easy marie--you got a clone here

desert_rose_1953: ok old maid aka:mariejoy.mawwwweee clone "poof!"

marie_joy452009: dont iggy me waaaaaaaaaa:(( lol

marie_joy452009: Desert good for you for iggying the clones

marie_joy452009: ever heard of a lesson in HUMILITY chad

mariejoyless_2007: anacee can you blame them....
must be sad to have NO personality so they have
to TRY and steal ginny's and mine:))

1/22/2007 01:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rocco_luvs_jessi : I need to lose some wieght

rocco_luvs_jessi : seriously

rocco_luvs_jessi : im over 200 lbs

1/22/2007 07:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marie_joy452009: nothng wrong with sanctimony cept when it turns to sanctimonious

1/22/2007 07:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unleashed_texan_1946: confraternity - odn't worry ...in the end times you will be directed to the salvation army for food and clothing

1/23/2007 09:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure doesn't take lardass long to get back to his old self...

marcus_catholic_1978 (1/23/07 7:42:42 PM): I love how openly racist hillbillies are

desert_rose_1953 (1/23/07 7:43:09 PM): hi marcus long time no see

marcus_catholic_1978 (1/23/07 7:43:13 PM): desert rose, you aren't a nice person and never have been kind......if you plan to continue where you left off, please just ignore me

instant victim

marcus_catholic_1978 (1/23/07 7:46:29 PM): I certainly don't mind the fact that after two years some jumped on me like that......but I feel sad for you, life must be empty for you to hold hate for so long

marcus_catholic_1978 (1/23/07 7:55:01 PM): I think people need to step away from cyber space to get back some life perspective

marcus_catholic_1978 (1/23/07 7:56:11 PM): joeblow....that is the sad part of it.....it's addictive and so many people are being bogged down, God didn't intend for this much interaction to be through computers..

marcus_catholic_1978 (1/23/07 7:57:17 PM): passive aggressive attacks in the background honestly make you less than a boy

1/23/2007 08:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MonicaJean

My state is Wisconsin

My question is this, I have a order for protection(no contact) against my ex-husband. Now I just got notice that I am to appear in court because he has filed a harrassment order against me. I filed a police report 2 weeks ago because he has been harrassing me through e-mails and broke the order for protection(no contact). Here's the question,
Will he be able to obtain a Harrassment order? Since I already have a order against him? This is clearly a retaliation against me for filing charges against him.

1/24/2007 09:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I followed the mountain path to a place where I beheld nothing, I can't wait to return there.

1/24/2007 09:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know if any of the hackers or stalkers who are members of the SPP Criminal Stalking Ring hail from texas?

1/24/2007 09:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: If I had a blog, I'd blog in the morning, I'd blog in the evening.. all over this chat

1/25/2007 02:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ky_chat_girl: face it we are all hypocrites

1/25/2007 03:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You chose her

I was here,
you wanted me,
so you asked me.

I gave you the choice,
I let you own me,
I let you consume me.

And you chose her.

Why even ask if you're not gonna take?

Cruel.
Yes, that's the word.
You're sad and cruel.

1/25/2007 03:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: leslie.. could you do me a big fave?

buttinzki: and check up on me once in a while

1/25/2007 10:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/26/2007 03:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

monicajean37: Someone is getting into my private messages and posting them on the dirty blog.

monicajean37: I was given this and am disgusted by it
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/658/1085/1600/butt3.jpg

1/26/2007 10:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the link above doesn't work

1/26/2007 12:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it doesn't seem to be finished at the end? Since I was the one she was PMing with let me try to fix it, I will do it in two pieces

monicajean36: Has anyone else seen this? I am very disappointed in him
http://photos1.blogger.com/
blogger/658/1085/1600/butt3.jpg

1/26/2007 05:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony_raphael70: turd, we all know osmo is the ring leader.
I have to love him more than you, until you overthrow him

1/26/2007 06:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that phone # posting is old news

1/26/2007 08:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's old but he denies doing it

1/27/2007 02:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe6701: it is part of rohrring on da froah rahffing

1/27/2007 05:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, lots of people deny doing crap in the rooms...what's new with that?

1/27/2007 11:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony_raphael70 : quinlan31, is this you? 24.178.65.59

anthony_raphael70 IS THE ROOMS NEW IP HARVESTER :))

1/27/2007 06:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: I wish I were bisexual

1/27/2007 08:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: there is a young gay teller at the grocery store by us that has a HUGE crush on my husband

1/27/2007 08:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: when we both go he chatters on and on to my husband and if I talk he looks at me like I have no right to speak

That's not gay, he just doesn't want to hear your stupid ass.

1/27/2007 08:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_670: one good thing about Mormons

makabe_670: they have not forgotten where to put it, for reproduction

makabe_670: so many others have

makabe_670: get busy

makabe_670: 3 is not enough

makabe_670: at least 3 is above replacement rate

makabe_670: but more is better

aq_aqs_sandbox: 3 IS NOT ENOUGH?

aq_aqs_sandbox: YOU TALKING ABOUT POTATO CHIPS OR UNDERWEARS?

makabe_670: kids

makabe_670: Japan is now paying people to make babies

makabe_670: too many people have stopped having babies

makabe_670: or never started

justme61934: and you posted earlier the Japanese Government
pays the parents for having babies. Why?

makabe_670: they have financial incentives

makabe_670: Ador is still making his wife crazy, so ....... 72

makabe_670: Japan mainland 1.4 babies per couple

makabe_670: Okinawa more than twice that

turd_bomb_fart_splash22007: how do you have .4 of a baby?


justme61934: yes. I still enjoy the LANGUAGE OF LOVE Makabe San at 72.

1/27/2007 10:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: chad I take offence to you calling me crazy bitch

dangergirl1_eh: just bitch is fine

chad was being nice most think she is a crazy FAT bitch

1/28/2007 04:21:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Please read the Dirty Rules & Regulations.
it is a dirty offense to post any information that may reveal personal details, even if you post something someone else posted.

As a dirty visitor I request that should you note an occurrence of the above, you notify me asap either by posting here, under the Request Menu or by contacting me when online.
Thank you.

1/30/2007 10:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700*: requests that Aqua refrain from giving advice

requests that makabe refrain from lying

1/31/2007 03:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: i drove him nuts

The question is, who doesn't she drive nuts?

1/31/2007 10:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_6700: no, Goody, and transliteration is problematic

justme61934:what is "TRNSLITERATION"Makabe San?

justme61934: is that not the same as TRANSLATION?

makabe_6700: often times problematic to see it

1/31/2007 08:22:00 PM  

<< Home