Wednesday, April 04, 2007

April 2007


This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.
Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!
(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

186 Comments:

Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I am very sorry guys, I was called away and in fact, am still away but where I am they don't allow internet usage on site.

AND NO! I ain't in prison.

Hope to be back home soon, I wasn't scheduled to be working for another month, but hell ... it pays the bills

:)

4/04/2007 02:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osmo, thanks for checking in, take care of yourself. We miss you!

4/04/2007 04:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarines_gemacita: in my 51 years, i have never seen a middle easterner

woodstocke12: AQ, may i say 51 is very, VERY BECOMMING TO YOU@};-

cuss.terd: wood any further up aqua's ass and I will call you kidney

aquamarines_gemacita: cuss me ow

who_do.boo_do: wood, do u like kissing aquas ass?

who_do.boo_do: wood has big ass LIPS

4/04/2007 08:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: 4.)be discovered by some advance civilization curled up in a fetal position mummified with a still fresh ding dong at arm's length.

4/04/2007 08:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: I am too joy..I'm trying to figure out why everyone I meet from Canada loathes everything about Texas and mexico



AND HE WON'T REST UNTIL HE FINDS OUT WHY!

4/04/2007 08:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: Yes Ortho, I know...you are from the lost city of Dallas, right?

aq_aqs_sandbox: lost city of dallas. that makes no sense

aq_aqs_sandbox: why is it some people have to say things that they know will start shit


The pot calling the kettle black HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4/04/2007 08:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katholikos_ehecatl: lol pretty pics of girls

makabe_670: mmmm



theres makabe being a pervert again

4/05/2007 03:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi osmo! glad to see you are well.....miss ya lots...take care of yourself...gby...hug!

4/05/2007 03:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodstocke12: IS THE EASTER BUNNY....SANTA'S pet????

unshakeablechristian: woods santa who??



TWO GREAT MINDS COLLIDE! LOL

4/05/2007 09:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

turd_bomb_fart_splash22007: everyday marty comes in here, starts fights, then iggies people til there is no one left, and wonders why the room goes dead:))

4/05/2007 10:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

recovering.protestant: attention room...standby for ignored heretic update list


recovering.protestant: ignored trolls/bigots = a.c, abu, ali, aqu, bod, cap, cath, dai, dr, elc, fat, lab, nik, rle, rog, sac, ser, ste, swe, tal, tur, twi, woo, yet

4/05/2007 11:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

recovering_prostate is a waste of time and space...he contributes absolutely nothing to chat...if he is really a canon lawyer and a deacon he would be sharing the faith and participating in chat instead of posting his retarded iggy list and insulting people he doesn't know calling them bigots/ heretics...recovering needs to fall off that pedastal he put himself on and take a long hard look at himself before he calls other people names.

4/06/2007 09:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: Well Just, I have taught classes on it

justme61934: good. so you are a Professor. Mind telling me something I still don't know about it Sir?

dumamou: NO Just, not a professor..and instructor

justme61934: you mean you are not a porfessor BUT an instructor. I guess it could be said also for catechists of the Catholic Church. Are you a catehchist Sir Duma?

dumamou: Justme, I have been...I have not taught in a formal catechetical setting in about 5 years

justme61934: but are you Sir Duma, Catholic?

dumamou: You accused me of not being Catholic the other day because I am Byzantine

dumamou: Justme...My Churhc is in communion with the bishop of Rome

dumamou: Justme...why did I even bother

dumamou: but I give up Justme......you are never gonna get the concept

dumamou: talk about invincible ignorance

justme61934: Sir Duma. When you said you taught it, I thought you were a PROFESSOR but it is good to appear one as it gave the impression of one's intelligence.

justme61934: but you clarified your statment and it appears to me you are just a plain Catechist of your Orthodox Church. Right?

4/06/2007 10:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

educated_lady_0202: and now rj can tell if you have a fat mouth unshake? here on the internet?



just listening to uneducatedlady and unshakeable_dipstick...anyone can tell that they have fat mouths, fat heads, ju-julips, etc.

4/07/2007 08:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osmo, nice to have you back. I have missed you my angel, remember who loves ya

4/07/2007 10:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who_do.boo_do: doc iggied for pumpkin molestation

docfromtexas: V I don't even like pumpkins!

who_do.boo_do: pumpkins are evil

who_do.boo_do: boo mission in life to seek out punkies and owners

who_do.boo_do: jack, do you have punkies?

cuss.terd: >> hides all my pumpkins so boo can't find em

who_do.boo_do: boo ministry of punky removers

jack_sanmiguel41: play that punkies music white boy<):)

gardeniagal06: BUT I GIT IT NOW..PUNKIES..PUMPKINS...DUHHHHHHHH#-o

who_do.boo_do: gardebia if u got em punkies yo ass in fo a thrashing

ho_do.boo_do: raids docs house and siezes 57 punkies

who_do.boo_do: doc is a real pervert he has punkues with side helping of turnips and parsley

who_do.boo_do: a veritable vegatable medley

ROFLMFAO - boo is just so dang funny

4/07/2007 11:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who_do.boo_do: Federal agents have seen doc making out he wasnt smooch punkies, even tho pumpkin had a set of painted rubber lips on it

4/07/2007 11:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodstocke12: oh my....JERK ALERT.....JERK ALERT...stage left....its seraphim(chad) chatty fatty=;


seraphimchad: wow woodstocke..that is mature

woodstocke12: is it true....seraphim...is a POOL-BOY...for ROSIE O'DONNELL???? or is it just a RUMOR=)):))=))

seraphimchad: woodstocke. why don't you you go play in the middle of a freeway

seraphimchad: stupid jw piece of white trash no life having swipe sniffing reject

seraphimchad: Silvie..I walk in the room and the man greets me with Hey its chad the chat fatty


bitch fight

4/07/2007 11:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodstocke definetly needs to get a life...comes into chat acting like an old biddy busybody ... his sole purpose in life is to see how many people he can annoy in one day...so boring!

4/08/2007 12:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boss_from_london: Fareed: Jesus was put on the cross but was not crucified

4/08/2007 06:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boss_from_london: Sleep is a type of death

4/09/2007 03:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: cold is bettter than hot...you can always put more on....but there is only so much you can take off

dumamou: No, hot is better than cold...you have to pile on more and more clothes in cold..in hot....just keep taking off clothes until they arrest you

4/09/2007 10:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: i think it's silly but i respect the request not to take communion

4/09/2007 01:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ky_chat_girl: i don't know wood, but can I apoligize to you for her behavior?

ky_chat_girl: i'm sorry she was that way with you yesterday, wood

ky_chat_girl: if I were cats, I would feel awlful


woodstocke12: kathy, wonder how cats feels today.....i said some ers for her

woodstocke12: kathy, i dont know what she said...but i know she is a very troubled lady!!!! HAS MANY fanticies!!!!

woodstocke12: a person like cats...needs MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!! she is disturbed.....!!! its sad

ky_chat_girl: cats utter a threat against wood, peg

woodstocke12: oh, she threatened me...i have her on auto iggy.....did not hear anything!!!


ky_chat_girl: a catholic mother who's son is about to become a preist should be talking like that

ky_chat_girl: we are catholics

ky_chat_girl: act like catholics

ky_chat_girl: that's right boo

ky_chat_girl: you don't have the right to defend in that way

ky_chat_girl: it was an evil thing to say

ky_chat_girl: sorry elmo if I don't meet up to your standards

ky_chat_girl: what cats siad was evil


woodstocke12: THIS IS WHAT I SAID.......CATS MAKE GREAT CHINESE FOOD....time for vespers..............and so????

elmo6473: Kathy,, cats is such a bad catholic that her children want to join the church,,, tell me,, do you still have to drag your kids to church?

who_do.boo_do: elmo.... listen...all kathy said was yall crack me up...she wasnt even referring to cats

4/09/2007 05:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: kathy, she did not threaten his life

quinlan31: kathy, I was here, I read her post, it was not a death threat

quinlan31: cats threatened to hunt him down like a diry dog and kick his jw ass until hell wouldn't have it

quinlan31: she threatened to kick his ass, not kill him


ky_chat_girl: practice what you preach, quin

ky_chat_girl: and I will speak up agaisnt a catholic who threathens a persons life

ky_chat_girl: you got that quin?

ky_chat_girl: I am pro life

chat_girl: I didn't want to do this but since cats is offically in the room I guess it is not considered gossipping.

ky_chat_girl: are you ready?

ky_chat_girl: yesterday this catholic mother whose son is becoming a cathoice priest said this. . .

ky_chat_girl: Woodstocke, go to hell. . .do not ever make fun of my youngest son. . .i swear if you ever so much as address me in this chat room again, I will huynt your damn JW ass down and you'll regret it

ky_chat_girl: there

ky_chat_girl: nice, huh?

quinlan31: kathy, just because you let your 5 yr old roam the neighborhood until the neighbors called children services, don't act shocked that other catholic mothers stand up for their kids

4/09/2007 05:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hysterical. Kathy talking shit about cats. I know that cats is a back stabbing bitch, but I also know that she, like many of the other women in there, defend their kids with their life. I also know the asshole Woodstock, the stupid fuck instigator. Kathy is only defending him due to her not getting any penis from her husband, hence anything that has a penis, right or wrong she defends. Kathy is a hypocrite herself. She comes into chat, talks all this shit about her marriage to every one in the room and waits for a man to console her so she can get off. Kathy is more worried about getting screwed than her own kids. Imagine this mother who is constantly drinking, has major mood swings all in from of her children then cries, I am a wonderful catholic, she should be crying, I am whore and I cheat on my husband like he does me and my children see me fucked up. Cats is no saint, but she is a good mother. So Kathy go get laid or something and stop posturing and acting Holier than though cuz Woodstock give you a woody.

4/09/2007 09:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stingsau: ask satan for a dictionary seventh

stingsau: satan the father of lies and empty promises

dumamou: Come on folks, its Easter, can't we all be a little kinder after the kindness which has been shown to us?

stingsau: i Love to be Kind

dumamou: then stop the "satan" stuff Sting...

stingsau: i HATE satan

gardeniagal06: DUMA....STINGS IS A PASSIONATE CATHOLIC...

dumamou: Gardenia, I am aware of that....jsut trying to get him to back off a bit on the hyperbole

dumamou: seventh is a pain, I will admit..but declaring him of satan....that's a tad much.

stingsau: i Will ALWAYS Stand UP Fore my CHURCH!!!!!!!!!! duma

dumamou: sting, you can do it without claiming someone else is satanic.

seventhson1786: mun your are the devil pet mouth


dumamou: Personally I put seventh on ignore because he's annoying....and because I did not want to go into total binge mode with him.

dumamou: Sting, you are Catholic..a recipient of the fullness of the faith..should not you have a higher standard?

stingsau: i STAND for my CHURCH!

gardeniagal06: I DO TOO...STINGS

stingsau: i have the HIGHEST Standard!!

mundooi: DUMA EVEN THE SAINT FALTER AT TIMES

dumamou: The highest standard is Charity

dumamou can't help but attack the wrong people

4/09/2007 10:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miruku_Tanku: Quinlan who hangs with the porno turds

Miruku_Tanku: she's quality trailer trash, that's for sure

4/09/2007 10:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miruku_Tanku: what did you do to Quinlan?

mustaffa_bin_beaverpelt: me?

Miruku_Tanku: ya

Miruku_Tanku: she disappeared

mustaffa_bin_beaverpelt: I dint do nuthin to quim....maybe she's off eating some government cheese

Miruku_Tanku: I was wondering where's her trailerpark

4/09/2007 11:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Man Makabe having his wife fight his battles.

4/10/2007 01:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makabe and his wife, who claim to have 10 kids and thriving careers, and then there's Lucy, who claims to be in the Israeli Army and recently wounded in battle...yet they have all this time to be in chat day after day for hours on end.....and they have the nerve to call someone else trailer trash...this trio needs to take a good hard look at themsevles before bad-mouthing someone else.

4/10/2007 09:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_670: it is a behavioralist style of experiment

evilsweetgemini: lol experiment

makabe_670: I am enjoying the diversion

quinlan31: makabe :))

makabe_670: my name will stay in the chat for awhile longer

evilsweetgemini: omg the bullshit that comes out of that little jap tard

MAKABES TAKE ON WHY HE UN-IGGIES THE TERDS

4/11/2007 03:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: capt....so you know, a canadian who chats here *not he who shall not be named* declared the other day if you reject global warming, you're narrow minded

captcomment: lol

captcomment: well who can deny it...it's up a whole six tenths
captcomment: im going to burst into flames just going outside

quinlan31: capt, I even round up and say 1 degree

captcomment: the winter is sneaky though...in the midst of this terrible global warming we have broken every kind of cold weather record

quinlan31: capt, it's all part of al gore's evil plot

4/11/2007 03:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hastings_ufo_society: poneyboy you heard it a lot from the republicans...they were screaming election fraud all over the place this last go aroun

yerusalyim: Hastings...I have...by EVERY COUNT CONDUCTED...Bush won Florida

yerusalyim: and OHIO

makabe6701: Yerusalyim, Hastings is incurable and an embarrassment to pacifists

4/11/2007 05:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mykurtacat: In 2008 when the worthless liberal democraps take over the US. Islam will use the US as its toilet and crap on us.

mykurtacat: And the liberals will wipe islams ass with a smile.

james_111us: kurt certainly has a gift of gab..lol

james_111us: all raw!

4/11/2007 05:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36tm: paul the evidence REALLY supports the theory of explosives that were already in the C enters causing the collapse

peacemom_36tm: not the jet

peacemom_36tm: I'm shaken to my core

4/11/2007 05:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mack the Knife: peace mom is voice iggied, i hate women that sound either a. intelligent and b. normal

4/11/2007 05:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my sister is going to undergo yet another treatment for her cancer. They've decided to treat her as if she had ovarian cancer, because some of her cancer was in her pelvic region. Thanks those of you who've been so supportive.

Love,
Buttinzki

4/12/2007 12:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

altarphantom: {ixel...on, do you call your dad "Sir Sperm Donor?"

evilsweetgemini: nice words from a priest

4/12/2007 03:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tie: I have been.... ummm.... havin a kid.... yeah, that's the ticket!

Is it makabe's?

4/12/2007 07:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mykurtacat: The reason I will not marry is I dont want some blood sucker sucking away my money and leading me on guilt trips.

4/12/2007 08:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only way tie's baby could be makabe's, he'd have had to tie a board to his ass, or he'd have fallen in.

4/12/2007 08:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mykurt, bloodsuckers? you will be doing some good woman a big favor by not marrying her...nothing worse than a suspicious, narrow-minded man.

4/12/2007 09:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy_twinkie_of_antioch: I know...did i mention my ass has stuble about an inch long?..........

4/12/2007 09:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last time I talked to his zki's kids on myspace they knew nothing about it. I knew his kids first him second. They told me about his chat problem.

4/13/2007 09:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you leave his kids out of whatever problem you have with Buttinzki!

4/13/2007 09:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodstocke12: dangergirl....you are a cutie

dangergirl1_eh: fluffs hair - thanks woody

seraphimchad: woody she is a cutie but you can't get none

4/13/2007 10:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: we had a real bastard here in chat back in the late 90s with a nick of kathos something. the bastard had 3 slags that hovered around him like hyenas

4/13/2007 07:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay let me try this again...

To the anonymous poster who reputedly chatted with my children... You chat with minors, YOU have a problem. You chat with my children, WE have a problem. Action's been taken. For your sake, you'd better be joking.

Signed,

Buttinzki

4/13/2007 08:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woodstocke thinks he's turning on the charm when he compliments the women in chat...everybody knows where that little twerp is coming from...and he must be in desperate need of an eye exam and glasses...he called that tiemmes skank a cutie..GAG!

4/13/2007 09:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meant to say danger... anyway ... danger or tiemmes...two skanks cut from the same cloth

4/13/2007 09:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mariejoy_2008: but the American Government needs to OWN the problem and DO something about it

4/14/2007 12:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mariejoy_2008: I am a comouter tech yes'm..if'n yer having probs click the thingy then double click the doolackie and it should all work



theres the crustacian trying to be funny...this whore makes me want to puke

4/14/2007 01:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mariejoy_2008: next time I will use my psychopathic gifts...

mariejoy_2008: or is that psychic gifts

4/14/2007 02:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodstocke12: POPE bend-a-dick is alive and well SELLING BINGO CARDS...IN ROME....!!!!

4/14/2007 08:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shes baaackkkk :(

4/14/2007 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's back?

4/14/2007 02:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats where you are wrong mr.Tim Zki, I am a minor. you know me.

4/14/2007 02:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To above anonymous...again, if you have a problem with buttinzki, take it up with him....it doesn't matter if you are a minor ... adult... or old hag ... LEAVE HIS KIDS OUT OF IT .... whatever beef you have with him, see him about it!

4/14/2007 02:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TO WOODSTOCKE: is that what they teach you in the Jehova's Witnesses..to disrespect the leader of Catholic Church with profanity? you must belong to a renegade sect of the JW's because the JW's who come to my door have never used vulgarities the way you do, even when I tell them I'm not interested they are still courteous, what the **** happened to you to make you so angry and bitter?

4/14/2007 03:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy: little do some ladies in these chat room know that since I've been working for my husband at his office, it has been a blessing for our marriage

quinlan: kathy, like when you have sex on your desk?

Kathy: behind every sucessful man is a good woman

quinlan: kathy, on top or under him?

quinlan: or on your knees?

4/14/2007 08:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: I don't deal with vile purveyors of gossip

cerebralconnect: they know who they are

Unified Tomatoe: vile perveryers of gossip?...who are you you idiot?

4/14/2007 09:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to whom

Then shut up. I don't talk to minors online.

LOL

Buttinzki

4/15/2007 12:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sheila_d46: blackstone> $2500 would buy lots of whores right here in the states

thats at least 5 times more than she charges

4/15/2007 03:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad : å beelz...I am gay and my bf is gay and NEITHER of us keep a clean house

seraphimchad : å I suppose a tidy bedroom ain't that important when the boxers fly

dumamou : I did marry a neat freak

dumamou : my daughter thought he was the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me....

4/15/2007 09:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exodus 30



Father,



Into your hands I commend this spirit,
I rescued her from the Lord of flies.
I found her dying on the hot sands,
and brought her here, to this shade tree.


If I had a doll, she would look like this.
I would hold her, and lean against this same tree,
from this tree bleeds the gum
that Aaron made his frankincence from.


I rock her gently, and her eyes turn gold,
as gold as the sun that we hid from together,
I can see she looks beyond the sun now,
far beyond the godless land of Ra.

Into your hands I commend her spirit,
And she flies dovelike and at me she coos,
She is flown from Aaron's altar
To the bosom of Abraham

I am but a fallen angel,
gathering seeds of destiny
I am but a tragic warrior
Crying under the incense tree.

By Buttinzki 2006

4/15/2007 12:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I chose the colloquial "under" vs. beneath as a personal pen stroke. Choke on it, artistas.

love,

Buttinzki the Venerable

4/15/2007 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trkdriver_04: kathy i ahve been without a drink since feb of 1971



yeah, right!

4/15/2007 02:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marshallbates@sbcglobal.net : Cere has this voice that makes you want to choke the life out of him

marshallbates@sbcglobal.net : like he is an aristocratic blue blood know it all

4/15/2007 09:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seraphim: å I am going to be SEXY beast then

4/15/2007 11:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangergirl1_eh: I am a plethora of useless knowledge

Just useless.

4/16/2007 01:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marshallbates@sbcglobal.net: Im doing a lot of research for my philosophy paper, turns out there's a ton of porn on the web

4/16/2007 01:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tommydacre: duma are you African American?

dumamou: TOmmy, my father was...I'm mixed

dumamou: Actually he was too.

4/16/2007 07:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

duma needs to figure out what he is (acually nobody really cares but he keeps bring it all up!).....first he's Mexican .... then he say's he's an Italian Jew....then he's Creole....then he's African American.....PICK ONE!

4/16/2007 09:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: <---really does not care of the hymeneal condition of anyone in the room

4/16/2007 09:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ophelias_kiss: Smiles you are openly disclosing your a virgin? what is so christlike about that? How unbecoming of a woman

smiles_and_flowers_for_jesus: WHY OPHELIA, SHOULD I POSE FER PLAYBOY INSTEAD??

4/16/2007 09:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

smiles_and_flowers_for_jesus: Y DUMA---ALL HE HAS AS AMMUNITION IS INSULTS-----NO BALLS-----NO BACKBONE

dumamou: Smiles....at least I dont have to shrilly anounce my virginity

4/16/2007 09:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wltermathis: dumamou knows what is wrong with every place and every thing and every person (except himself).....is there a name for this complex?

quinlan: knowitallitius

wltermathis: dumamou (in his mind) is the final authority on EVERYTHING........what is the name for this?

turd_bomb_fart_splash22007: wlter, meglomaniac

4/16/2007 05:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL AT THE ABOVE, THAT IS HILARIOUS, BUT VERY TRUE

4/16/2007 06:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohiocatholic: fags are cigarettes in ENGLAND-------never ever trya and BUM A FAG in AMERICA

4/16/2007 07:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ronovich: ophelia...LOL I told him where is his egg?

ronovich: he tried to poop but nothing

4/16/2007 10:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't his brother have similiar colored skin?

dumamou: I've ignored my brother for years, unfortunately, because he likes to be nasty about my skin color.

4/17/2007 07:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: Rltw..yeah, but you have to come to texas to see them really cut loose

dumamou: watching the Texas Legislature in action , for instance....it should be a mecca for abnormal psychology students everywhere

4/17/2007 08:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does duma ever shut-up?

4/17/2007 08:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: actually my friends would tell you i am

amarillojeannie: and very easy to get along with

amarillojeannie: and very comforting, encouraging, etc

amarillojeannie: i have no friends in nursing homes

amarillojeannie: yours are there

ophelias_kiss: what do you have against old people

amarillojeannie: you are judging me again

amarillojeannie: i said nothing about old people

amarillojeannie: you did

ophelias_kiss: you said you didnt have any friends in the nursing home

amarillojeannie: i do not know anyone in nursing homes

amarillojeannie: so what

amarillojeannie: does not mean i have anything against old people

amarillojeannie: i do not

4/17/2007 09:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

charity_endures: Does anyone here have a Bible reading plan of any kind?

ophelias_kiss: Bible reading "plan"

ophelias_kiss: yes I open it up and I read it

ophelias_kiss: thats the plan

4/17/2007 09:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: <-----social analyst and informer ...but ignored

4/17/2007 11:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is something you NEVER see in chat!

makabe_6700 left the room

4/18/2007 02:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christian Charity brought to you by Mariejoy~

mariejoy_2008: lol corfuah bliss I don't hear the dunderhead

4/18/2007 02:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mariejoy_2008: amber we all have faults... i have too many to count
"now she gets it"

4/18/2007 02:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sighs....

I miss the old days of chat. Before people fought every day.

4/18/2007 01:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucy_the_ninjew: familytree...wussup my aussie nigguh?

4/18/2007 02:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: kurt you put some lotion on that sore nipple yet?

4/18/2007 02:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

***ATTENTION LADIES***

~SPRING FASHION TIPS~

From Abdul's Tent and Awning's fashion consultant!

Tie: Oh that woman... you know, I would NOT be opposed to hiring a White House Fashion Stylist.....those women need HELP

Tie: Regardless MYSTICAL... NO FASHION SENSE... none of them

Tie: MYSTICAL... I agree, but there is MORE to fashion tht the double breasted pant suit with interchangable skirt and dickie

Tie: MYSTICAL... if she wore say... palazzo pants with a lovely tunic and a beautiful indian wrap for her head.....she would be stunning AND MODEST

4/18/2007 06:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA now she's a fashion expect, a real "jack of all trades/master of none"

4/18/2007 06:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

floridaz_2: What does Jew have to do with any of the events

cats5403: floridaz, because lucy is a Jew

quinlan: lucy is as jewish as my cat

lucyfurlivess: Im as jewish as quim's government cheese

buttinzki: I have heard her speak yiddish, quin

quinlan: butt, I can count to 10 in spanish, doesn't make me hispanic, and since you dont' understand yiddish, how do you know she was speaking it?

lucyfurlivess: yiddish!!

quinlan: knowing yiddish doesn't make one jewish

lucyfurlivess: lol..quim you dumshit

buttinzki: I meant Hebrew

quinlan: butt, same goes for hebrew

buttinzki: I know 'cause I have learned some sentences, said them to Lucy, and then she understood them

buttinzki: quin, I don't think of Lucy like trash, au contraire

buttinzki: she is a dear soul

quinlan: butt, I would guess you don't think that way about anyone that gives you a hard on

quinlan: butt, yep, that dear soul gave out your daughter's phone number, too

lucyfurlivess: quim is jealous cuz she cant even give herself a hard-on

buttinzki: quin.. suppose you're right... but I have felt this way about her for years

buttinzki: quin... well.. I am quite over that.. because I was mean and despicable to her first

lucyfurlivess: quim is always a busybody in everyones business...anyone else ever notice that

lucyfurlivess: mexicans are like that

quinlan: butt, who give a ****, she endangered your daughter....we should simply nominate you as father of the year for forgiving that

lucyfurlivess: **** butt....why do you take this **** from that fat cow quim?

lucyfurlivess: floridaz....thats the true quim

buttinzki: quin.. has her moments like this is all

lucyfurlivess: quim's a hater

buttinzki: I don't care if she goes off on me.. she forgives and forgets

quinlan: butt, this isn't a moment, it's honesty...something you'll never see as long as you let your dick think for you

buttinzki: she has no reason to hate you, Lucy

4/18/2007 08:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND THE BAND PLAYED ON!

4/19/2007 12:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A John Edwards reference-

makabe_67r: Edwards is looking forward to single life pretty soon

4/19/2007 02:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to: makabe

that is a real insensitive remark, you deserve a punch in the nose for saying that!

4/19/2007 10:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and what about quin telling everyone about the boil on her son's ass? who is this woman? she is the MOST twisted in chat, to be sure.........does anyone give credence to anything she says??? going on and on and on for days about her son driving, her son this her son that, then her son with the boil on his ass.....and she crucifies anyone else who opens their mouths about anyone they love........this woman should be ashamed of what she did to her son!!!! his boil on his ass.......and how would he feel about being verbally molested like that???????????

4/19/2007 02:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

butt stop it

4/19/2007 05:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butt stop what? That wasn't my post, it was someone else's.

signed,

Buttinzki

4/19/2007 05:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking grow up butt. Who gives a shit what quin did, face what was done to YOUR KID. What Quin does to her kid doesn't make lucy posting your kids number OK - you fucking idiot. BE A FUCKING FATHER to your kids. Obviously a bit of cyber ass means more to you than your own child, you pathetic piece of offal

4/20/2007 02:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tie: HE is just a nasty SOB, and it AMAZES me still some people excuse his **** away

Tie, the way we're amazed people kiss your ass?

4/20/2007 03:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tie just being her loving, sweet, understanding self -- NOT!

4/20/2007 10:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucy comes into CATHOLIC chat and calls Catholics names... makes sexual innuendo about herself and others ...but since she's just "KIDDING" it's okay... people get into fights by things that she provokes...and she just sits back and laughs ... true it's a public chatroom and anyone can come in...but stop falling into her trap ... she likes it when people fight over mess that she starts.

4/20/2007 10:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon above, you just discribed most of the people who go to chat. Who are the loser that go there for seriousness? A person who is serious about chat needs a fucking life.

4/20/2007 11:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meanolemusiccitylady: ;))bites rj on the neck

news flash you need teeth to bite, barry has none

4/20/2007 11:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

docfromtexas: V But this "boo" character... sometimes he's quite entertaining

docfromtexas: V He's a dangerous fetish for veggies

4/20/2007 11:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_67r: death penalty kills very few

wtf?

4/20/2007 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes you have to ask yourself who the bigger dumbass is, the person who the copy and paste is about or the person who is doing the copy and pasting. Looks to me like some people are too thick headed to understand basic concepts.

4/20/2007 11:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki did not post that.......quin has many many people in that room who outright hate her dumb ass.....this time, buttinzki is totally innocent.....she is an ignorant asshole.........I feel for her son because of the way she abused him and totally demoralized him in the room for days about that boil on his ass......I'm a chatter who comes in and is always amazed and the goings on of quin and how she verbally molests her son for days on end!!! the poor kids needs to be taken out of that household before quin destroys his poor life! and no this isn't buttinzki, buttinzki likes quin.........go figure that one out! quin pms while buttinzki is on the mic calling him all kinds of names.......AS HE SPEAKS ON THE MIC and he goes on and on kissing her ass all the while thinking he's chalking up some kind of brownie points!! buttinzki get a clue....quin is a snake!

4/20/2007 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsunamimama0066: I know for a fact that sexual dimorphism was Mak's absolute favorite

tsunamimama0066: what's the other name for viagra

tsunamimama0066: ????

tsunamimama0066: other name for viagra: mycoxafloppin

quistis300: we talked about how hard it is to actually get pregnant, and that a couple should abstain for about a week before having relations to build up enough sperm to get the female

tsunamimama0066: Quissy, it ain't that difficult

tsunamimama0066: store up for a week?

tsunamimama0066: hahahahahahahahaha

tsunamimama0066: yer teacher must have sperm with no tails or somethin

tsunamimama0066: imagines ...a whole week.....

tsunamimama0066: hehhehhehheh

makabe_6700: <--- obtaining considerable entertainment

tsunamimama0066: Glad the biology has turned more interesting

tsunamimama0066: wonders if Mak is thinking of what he'll do when I crap out

makabe_6700: probably would be too busy to think

tsunamimama0066: nooooo shit!

there are makabe and tsunami on their favorite topic

4/21/2007 12:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you guessers.. Can't you see this is way that I roll? I am free to choose who I do and don't like. Anyone who thinks my kids are endangered, don't know the first thing about me, end of story.

signed Buttinzki...

"cause after all, life's a joke"

4/21/2007 01:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paul_northstar: maybe makabe has a voice box from a guy who committed suicide

4/21/2007 07:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_67r: death penalty kills very few

TOTAL EXECUTIONS SINCE 1976
--1070--
UPDATED APRIL 12, 2007

Executions
Texas 391
Virginia 98
Oklahoma 84
Missouri 66
Florida 64
North Carolina 43
Georgia 39
South Carolina 36
Alabama 35
Arkansas 27
Louisiana 27
Ohio 24
Arizona 22
Indiana 17
Delaware 14
California 13
Illinois 12
Nevada 12
Mississippi 8
Utah 6
Maryland 5
Washington 4
Nebraska 3
Pennsylvania 3

U.S. Federal Government 3

Montana 3
Kentucky 2
Oregon 2
Tennessee 2
Colorado 1
Connecticut 1
Idaho 1
New Mexico 1
Wyoming 1
Connecticut 1
Idaho 1
New Mexico 1
Wyoming 1


i guess it depends on your definition of "VERY FEW"

4/22/2007 12:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: I dont go to Walmart

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: I will never ever go to Walmart any more

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: cause in a bathroom someone touched my butt

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: at first was bad but then i kind of like it

4/22/2007 01:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: Twin, tell the government to refund the $36000 I payed in taxes last year

4/22/2007 01:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cerebralconnect: Twin, universal healthcare is a community responsibility, just like your Police and Fire Dept's

4/22/2007 01:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is why Tim's kids don't care for him. He couldn't give a shit about them

4/22/2007 02:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boing_342: CC.....youtube i havent updated in a bit

boing_342: but the myspace has streaming video

boing_342: ...of me wiping my ass with catholci chat room 1 chat logs



LUCY SATISFIES HER NEED FOR ATTENTION

4/22/2007 02:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: called in sick today... Moco

buttinzki: today I faked it ! a little

buttinzki: she thinks I am here only to mack on Lucy

These messages brought to you by dad of the year.

4/22/2007 06:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shupac_taker: im dumb so i can understand only crude humor

4/22/2007 08:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

z00679: buttinzki, the only time you are heard is when Lucy talks dirty to you

4/22/2007 08:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: it is hard to be the King of Catholic Chat 1, as I have been called

4/22/2007 08:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mustaffa_bin_beaverpelt: buttinski si back in black

mustaffa_bin_beaverpelt: wooing and cooing

mustaffa_bin_beaverpelt: lol....he talks shit to me

mustaffa_bin_beaverpelt: its fucking boring

mustaffa_bin_beaverpelt: yeah...poems and everything

mustaffa_bin_beaverpelt: I should fucking post some of them

mustaffa_bin_beaverpelt: rj's poems sucked the worst

mustaffa_bin_beaverpelt: he wrote me these lame peoms

mustaffa_bin_beaverpelt: you wouldnt beleive what kinda shit he said to me.

4/22/2007 08:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no doubt lucy's little lap dog (butt) will come back for more

4/22/2007 10:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_670: rohrring on da froah rahffing!!

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD KICK THIS CUNT TO DEATH, THEN WE SEE WHO ROLL OF FLOOR RALPHING

4/23/2007 07:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MoJo: yash...I'm married, I don't chat in private with people I don't know

4/23/2007 03:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lebamericanbeauty: I don't tolerate people who use profanity to make a statement.

4/23/2007 06:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_670: last night I was at work

makabe_670: night before

makabe_670: Fri night was the cooking

makabe_670: $$$$$$$$$$$$$

cerebralconnect: Makabe runs an AMP :P

4/23/2007 07:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jnorth482: Chat rooms tend to attract socially inept people who don't do well socializing with other people.

4/24/2007 06:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarines_gemacita: men become priests because they suck at real life, women and love



what's her excuse for sucking at real life?

4/24/2007 06:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stathanasius2: wow, attacking people sure sounds Christian to me

stathanasius2: Makabe is a moron

stathanasius2: well I see sweet is another ignorant ass giving a feeble opinion

stathanasius2: ahhhhh, I knew sweet was some pathetic moron who changed IDs

stathanasius2: so sweet must be old and stuopid


So I guess stath is not a christian
this guy needs to use spell check

4/24/2007 08:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watching Makabe trying to chat without his Jerry Springer ho's is downright pathetic.

makabe6701: Who signed the Iraqi liberation act of 1998, the one that committed the U.S. to getting rid of Saddam Hussein??

makabe6701: quiz...

makabe6701: also,

makabe6701: who put the preferential drug pricing for Planned Parenthood in the 2007 bill appropriating funds for the Iraqi troops??????????

makabe6701: will there be any one to answer these questions?

makabe6701: This quiz will be repeated frequently for the next 18 months

4/25/2007 02:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this is hysterical. Butt you poor soul, when are you going to get it that you are just a toy for Lucy? All she does is stab you in the back and talk shit about you. You did have a hand in what happened that is true, but she set you up for it and you fell right into it and she is doing it again. All lucy did was sit back and feed people shit so they could do her dirty work for her that they so enjoy doing. As far as RJ, Lucy knows not to go there with him. You need to let the Lucy bitch go, not worth it buttyboy. Tie I see is continuing to be a piece of white trash that she is, even the poor people that adopted her couldnt take the trash out of her. Aqua bitch is talking trash about priests?, her own husband has to go thousand of miles away to get away from her, wow and quin, yes she is a sneaky one, always listening like AQUA bitch, soaking in all the info to later use it against one, but she is not as bad as her friend. QUIN is like the back stabbing bitch cats, who does everything in pm, although QUIN does call people out on their shit when needed. Why do people go for the vile nast bitches that blantaly talk nasty sex stuff and then talk shit about the men that speak to them, what nasty whores. MAK needs to just give it up, he and his mate are no match for osmo and his crew, got to love them. Stath he really needs to find a companion, seriously, he judges others and he is a good Catholic?, these bitches and back stabbers, leave the meek alone and start picking on some one that can take you on. QUIN, CATS, TISLUT, AQUABITCH, have your men properly take care of you please, not pleasant living life the way you do. BUTT, STAY AWAY FROM LUCY SHE IS MAJOR MAJOR TROUBLE AND SHE IS A WHORE THAT IS MENTALLY ILL!!!!

4/25/2007 02:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

twinscrappinmom: ß Hiding behind his sell imposed victimhood, all the while he lies to the room and decives all of you

twinscrappinmom: what a pity you are Mark


TWINS YOU NEED TO LEAVE MARK ALONE, HE NEVER SAY'S A WORD TO YOU OR ABOUT YOU, GIVE HIM THE SAME COURTESY

4/25/2007 04:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stathanasius2: not so good, I have surgery tomorrow

cher_delightfull_g what kind?

stathanasius2: well, I will probably spell it wrong, but it is called an Absyst

stathanasius2: do you know what that is?

cher_delightfull_g: absess?

stathanasius2: maybe, but not to be too graphic, it is an infection where the sun don't shine


cher_delightfull_g: youre gonna have to sit on pillows for a while

stathanasius2: I am right now

stathanasius2: it was so bad, I couldn't go to work


it's offical...stath is a pain in the ass

4/25/2007 07:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesusfreakstreet: The room fills up and i get elbowed out.

4/25/2007 07:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

altarphantom: <<< Comes in for fun and faith sharing. Does not participate in debating, especially with bashers, or those who engage or entertain them.

altarphantom: When non-believers come into a faith room, they either are interested, or they have a psychological imbalance that drives them to disrupt the lives of other people for attention

4/26/2007 02:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teacher_elt_english: hi people

aq_aqs_sandbox: « "hi people" from A TEACHER?

aq_aqs_sandbox: « DEAR GOD NO WONDER THE KIDS TODAY ARE IDIOTS


AQUA, WOULD YOU CARE TO SHOW US YOUR DEGREE FROM HARVARD?

4/26/2007 05:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe6701: points out that pretty many regulars of catholic chat (catholics) are "12 steppers"

makabe6701: pretty many is an english expression meaning a significant percentage

makabe6701: chat is a good place for recovering addicts to go

makabe6701: stay out of trouble

makabe6701: so there are pretty many catholics who are recovering addicts, who visit this chat

4/26/2007 08:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cats5403: sumana, my head always shakes when I am in this room



HER HEAD SHAKES, HER GUMS FLAP, AND THE PM'S FLY OFF HER KEYBOARD, AND THE BACKSTABBING BEGINS

4/26/2007 09:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: journey....you'll appreciate this the other night mr 12 yr old got out of the tub so exited.....he found armpit hair


I'm sure the boy would be thrilled to know his mother broadcasted his discovery of armpit hair to the chatworld.

4/26/2007 09:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TO MAKABE

IT TAKES A 12-STEPPER TO KNOW A
12-STEPPER

4/26/2007 09:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tempervess: gotta stop rolling my eyes at these idiots..or they will remain that way

4/26/2007 10:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dallas_marsh: I went to confession today for getting mad at people in here

allas_marsh: so Im staying off of mic

this lasted 3 mins

4/26/2007 11:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: God why did you make me so pretty

4/27/2007 12:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: wood thinks i am a liar shrek..............i have never lied in here



jeannie is the first and only person whose background check takes 6 months. Wouldn't be so bad if she actually had a background to check.

4/27/2007 08:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone get quin's son and save him from this pervert...she broadcasts the poor kid's boil on his butt and that went on for weeks.......now she is going to give us every detail of the poor kids transition into manhood.......armpit hair,,,,,quin, you know what is next.......do we assume you're in the bathroom checking it out?? I mean this is brinking on perversion.....someone save that poor kid.......quin is the one to crucify anyone in the room for talking about their kid's accomplishments.........never their kid's personal hygiene....now she is the most perverted of all........get a boy friend quin,,,,,that poor kid is going to have major problems because of you...think of what he'd feel knowing you are broadcasting all the nasty details of his life in a chatroom....you are a sicko! FREAK!!!!!!!!!!

4/27/2007 12:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a friggen minute,face it, the biggest jackass in the room is the one that comes in here, makes harsh and rude personal judgements about others, and is too cowardly to admit who they are, in the room, or get on voice. To the coward, how's it feel to never be taken seriously? PS Where is Gospel in YOUR life?

signed, Venerable Buttinzki

4/28/2007 07:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the ONE who comes in here? show me the names, jackass! you are the only loser posting your name! quin is an asshole and just because you're having to kiss up to her for your own ajenda, doesn't mean anyone is going to lie about her. she is a horrible mother, she degrades her kids and embarrasses them in the room. truth is truth!

4/28/2007 08:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! The one with the guilty conscience takes the bait and howls the loudest! Plus.. read back and see how many accusations you make of other people. Isn't satan the original accuser? Do you really with to follow in satan's path?

4/28/2007 12:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish, rather?

4/28/2007 12:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what in the hell are you talking about?

4/28/2007 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gardeniagal06: BEEN IN FAM'S TRIVIA...ROOM 2

gardeniagal06: I KNOW...HE IS A VERY INTELLIGENT MAN...

gardeniagal06: I KNOW...LOTS OF INTELLIGENT PPL IN CATHOLIC CHAT;)

4/28/2007 08:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenna_tulls: how can gay people stand the sight of each other's genitals? That's just weird

seraphimchad: Jenna....hmm find my himz stuff quite ok

4/28/2007 09:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: i want a gay ring

franky, ask martin

4/28/2007 09:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bgsquiggy: a first grader called another kid a queer last week---we documented and parents were called

bgsquiggy: we do NOT put up with this anymore

was the kid given bread and water as a punishment or made to watch queer eye fior a straight guy,

talk about pc bullshit gone mad

4/29/2007 12:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one with the guilty conscience takes the bait and howls the loudest!

quinnie outed the guilty party last night. as soon as she posted,

"Leslie, grow up"

it shut up and quietly skulked out of the room.

4/29/2007 08:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aqs_aq_sandbox: why do people give in to familytree's bullship trivia? when will you all learn that his need for trivia is an important part of his cycling of insanity?

4/29/2007 10:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, Leslie wasn't even in the room last night, she was in pennsylvania at a soccer game, dummy!!

4/29/2007 03:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leslie is a long time lurker in chat.

I think even in PA they have internet at hotels.

Now, who is the person in chat who loves to use the name "dummy"?

4/29/2007 09:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY...LESLIE A/K/A PEACEMOM IS A NICE LADY....UNLESS YOU HAVE ABSOLUTE PROOF LEAVE HER ALONE!

4/29/2007 10:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quin, your desperation is showing, as usual! you think no one sees through your ploys! you're not as smart as you think you are, instead of dummy, how about asshole, a lot of people use that in reference to you, oh yeah and fat cow, let's not forget that one,,,, what's the matter, being called on your abuse of your son strike too close to home for you to fess up and apologize for it? why not just say you made a mistake and never should have exploited your son in such a way like you are always demanding of everyone else who you go after....loser..........oh yeah, that is another word used to refer to you!

4/29/2007 10:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy fucking shit 4/21/2007 09:23:00 PM are you really THAT stupid? He said it kills very few, he is right. Compared to how many are killed by drunk drivers, cancer, murder. Can you not UNDERSTAND english? You put up stats since 1976 - now tell me how many people die PER YEAR of the other things? If you want to take a jab at makabe fine but at least don't be a idiot. He says plenty of things that DON'T make sense why are you so stupid you pick one that did?

4/30/2007 12:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do protest too much.

4/30/2007 02:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

turd_bomb_fart_splash22007: tsunami is a big ugly pig bear creature that has had the cops called on her numerous times for dumpster diving

seraphimchad: turd..its not the dumpster..that is their home

4/30/2007 07:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous
4/29/2007 09:44:00 PM

even one person killed by the death penalty is one too many

4/30/2007 07:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumamou: by the way, I hate the world "homosexuality" since its a disease and I am not sick

4/30/2007 08:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4/29/2007 11:02:00 PM
What does that even mean? Who are you talking to? Do you have random text tourettes syndrom?

4/30/2007 09:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4/29/2007 09:44:00 PM

I don't disagree with that. That wasn't my point.

4/30/2007 09:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4/27/2007 05:13:00 AM
amarillojeannie is a ASS kisser extraordinaire! She will let people shit all over her beliefs as long as they are nice to her otherwise. Excellent doormat

4/30/2007 09:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

smiles_beauty_flowers3161: Y RECOVERING IS GOING TO HELL
smiles_beauty_flowers3161: Y BURN IN HELL

The nun in training

4/30/2007 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ajo1122: mystical true but some one told me tht mount of sermons or sermon of mounts from bible are similiar in wht is bg

ajo1122: bg--bhagwat gita

trachcare: What happened to that rabid, other ajo that was in here earlier who hated white people?

4/30/2007 02:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no clue as to why QUIN is messing with Lesli aka Peace Mom. She knows very well what TIESLUT and her other slut DANGER did to her. Those things almost destroyed her life and did some nasty vile things, os there fore no one especially QUIN should be talking. QUIN is becoming very disappointing. I thought her with more class than TIESLUT, she is just showing that she is just like them. A least AQUABITCH is predictable, she is just a big bitch on her own. poor pathetic womem with pathetic lives. LEAVE Leslie alone, she is better than all of you and yes if she goes in to room 1, she is going to lurk do to all the snakes in there. and really it is no ones business if she does. who in the hell cares.

4/30/2007 03:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen, 12:42:00 i couldn't have said it better, she is a classy lady and we all love her (peacemom/leslie),,, she has more than paid her dues in that horrible place and far surpasses all the old hags in there, well said! oh and by the way who says "dummy"? note below:


aq_aqs_sandbox: « and insults endured by little men at the church just like the dummies here...

VERY interesting!

4/30/2007 04:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4/30/2007 12:42:00 PM had to have been written BY PyschoMom herself hahahahahahahahah everyone with half a brain knows "Leslie" is a lying sack of shit who thrives on the BS. She would call cubanoCatholic (who is also a nutcase, like he needed more "crazy" to deal with than his own) on the phone day and night obsessing over chat issues. She is a fucking nut her own sons won't even talk to her! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

4/30/2007 06:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: I dont have menopause

seraphimchad: I have MANOpause

4/30/2007 08:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: Chad is a gay muslim with no race

4/30/2007 09:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: MEN IN CHAT JUST ARE SO CLASSLESS, NO JOB LOSERS

4/30/2007 09:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO OBSSESSIVE AND HATE-FILLED!

4/30/2007 09:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: W I betcha 100 bucks it was recovering prot that booted me

4/30/2007 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: friggen haven't had sex in 17 years

seraphimchad: damn ..If I had as much sex as the morons in this room claim I have..I would be perpetually in orgasm

seraphimchad: and never in a bad mood

4/30/2007 11:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dallas_marsh: geez, duma your rhetoric and debate skills suck big time, might I suggest a community college course.

4/30/2007 11:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osmo! Time to check in and start a new month! We miss you!

5/01/2007 06:44:00 AM  

<< Home