November 2007
This set is available for reading only (keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.
Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!
(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)



140 Comments:
honkhonkhonk
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: i got asked in the street once....do you want a gift for Jesus...i said yeah...gimme...they said give us a donation...i said fuck you and took it
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: then i ate it
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: tom, if u dont like catholics, why the hell are u here
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: what are u then
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: what is ur stance
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: everything can be improved
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: civilized ? hashahahaha
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: teah ok
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: Yeah
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: iron, sadly yeah
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: i am old school catholic.....fuck off or i'll smack you one
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: iron bro...i have no idea why these assholes drench outr room with shit
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: 7th story down.....http://snapss4u2x2.blogspot.com/
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: http://snapss4u2x2.blogspot.com/ rabii peds
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: lion, why do you bitch niggers come here and attack us?
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: you so fucked in ur own lives, ya gotta attack ours
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: rodney.......i say FUCK cause i like to say FUCK....what the FUCK.....who da FUCK......FUCK OFF
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: fuckin idiot
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: hahahahahahaha
ROFLMFAO. NOW THIS IS CLASSIC DUMBASS POSTING FROM YOINK HIMSELF. OR ITSELF. THE STUPID FUCKING RETARD, LMAO
unleashed_texan_1946: well, i just don't care for Christmas ... it is not my thing
ky_chat_girl: step what do you do when someone gives you a gift on christmas?
ky_chat_girl: step do you receive a christmas bonus from work?
unleashed_texan_1946: kathy ...i thank them then i relunctantly accept it .. later i throw it in the closet and forget
ky_chat_girl: yeah I almost beleive you step
unleashed_texan_1946: are the gifts holy?
unleashed_texan_1946: by the way i don't give anyone christmas presents
CHEAPSKATE
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WHATS GOIN ON
you're spamming, that's what is going on.
Check yer IP fag (86.162.26.XX)
You have forced me to employ a security strategy not conducive to Dumpsta shit!
Is there anything else I can help you with?
seems i got up someones ass
lmao
Seems you are the one that is upset.
Seems you should use an ID other than my bros, yer not even in the same country.
Now is there anything else I can help you with?
ROFLMFAO
good old ripe roflmfao.... good fer nuttin hahahaha
security strategy not conducive to Dumpsta shit!check my IP hahahaha? hahahahahaha Ripe is so out of fucking date you moron. I know the last two digits you fucking asshole... you dont. heh heh and even if you did wouldn't make a rats ass of difference you fucking retard. Watcha gonna do? huh? huh? lmao. pmsl at Osmo trying to look like some kind of Internet Detective/Guru. hahahaha
lmfao.. fyi those numbers mean fuck all lmao. What a moron. haw haw
justme61934: at times a FART seems preferrable than a human chatter. When one smells it, he/she has to cover his/her nose. but some people are invisible to the sight, sometimes.
Anonymouse: 11/02/2007 05:02:00 AM
You are too funny, keeping in line with the personal information sharing (or lack thereof)on this blog and as clearly defined under the the Rules & Regs
section...
==================================
DH-0006.6: Any posts that contain the following information will be removed as soon as they are discovered.
A chatters real name
A chatters real address
A chatters real phone number
Any information thought to risk a chatters real identity, (employers name etc)
===================================
The above is the only reason the last 2 digits were excluded from the IP address, a courtesy obviously lost on you but nevertheless one afforded to even someone of your light calibre. The trouble with you is that you jump to conclusions and invariably wind up with egg on your face although in this case it would appear to be excrement!
Say the word and I will be only too happy to supply you the entire IP adress in IM.
At the end of the day I know you don't think I am that inept otherwise what else could explain such an abrupt halt to the spamming?
As you are not entirely up to speed on this shit...
Legally all ISP's are required to keep logs of IP addresses issued to individuals for any given time, and as you have clearly displayed your ignorance in this matter I can only conclude that you are incapable of masquerading and if you were lol, you'd be using a proxy from some sleazy eastern block wannabe repuplic as opposed to a country that complies with this law in it's entirety :)
At the end of the day I could care less about anything you say or do although the banter is funny sometimes... But the spamming is too fucking lame, I guess your ego wont allow you to go unnoticed. So if it pleases you to rag on the posts that's cool just smack yer spam hand everytime it reaches out to be naughty.
You godda gimme some credit for tolerance though eh? Oh and yes, whilst identifying an IP and logging the time of such a meagre spam attempt will more than likely garner little response, it still is real information about an offense aint it?
BTW lol@ RIPE!
Now are we done?
Osmo you are the man, your awesome
what offense? Report it you idiot if you think it will get you anywhere lmao..... One look at your ridiculous effort at blogging is enough to make anyone piss themselves laffin. And you didnt gather any isp number you thick asswipe..... you gathered a central server random generated isp lmao.... carry on. lmao
(he obviously doesn't know what RIPE's function is) heh heh
What a fuckin idiot this untermensch is, i cant get anyone to listen to me, so i will spam the blog
Send me the clowns IP...i will run an attack on the faggot
The cunt will be ringing up his ISP wondering why he cant get online
unshakeablechristian: NO MARCUS I NEVER SAID THAT DONT' LIE U DRAMA QUEEN
evolutionist_and_creationist: oh and of course uneducated lady will back you up with her broad labels, vague descriptions and no points
@
Lucy,
Listening to you, I get the music
Gazing at you, I get the heat
Following you, I climb the mountain
I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you, I see the millions
On you, I see the glory
From you, I get opinion
From you, I get the story
Listening to you, I get the music
Gazing at you, I get the heat
Following you, I climb the mountain
I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you, I see the millions
On you, I see the glory
From you, I get opinion
From you, I get the story
Signed,
The Pinball Wizard
Bro, (starts with Y lol) I will make this the last post about this subject here and create a new post in the main dumpster should the need arise. If this tard Anonymouse: 11/02/2007 01:55:00 PM is of the opinion I don't have his entire IP address timestamped then he is very much mistaken, no doubt his provider has issued several different IP addies subsequent to the event in question but that is irrelevant, the fact remains I obtained his entire IP address and not just his ISP's subnet.
All said and done... he's pissed off and trying to look cool. He really should've read my earlier comment more carefully.
BTW: Dude I'd never give you the addy :)) you'd flood the tards sheen so hard he'd think he was running NT3.0 (W/O SP) LOL
ah shut the fuck up 11/02/2007 02:47:00 PM starts with a Y you clown. You sound like that old tard cuntfaceJim. You two couldn't hijack two old ladies in a candy store. Give out the Ip addy.... I dare ya. lmao.
attacking someones IP is not hijacking you fuckin retard
you open a dos prompt window and use the ping command
evolutionist_and_creationist: marie joy and steve are both gone
evolutionist_and_creationist: so maybe they got together finally
11/03/2007 09:50:00 PM
so do it you fucking loud mouthed shit licker. All I see is empty threats from empty headed old men.. lmao. Hijack/Ping... whatever the fuck. Bring it the hell on..... timewaster.
(big big smile)
evolutionist_and_creationist: did anyone go to confession today?
evolutionist_and_creationist: I love reconciliation
Osmo....post the cunts IP
or send it to me in PM.
It wants me to ass fuck it's ass.
It's cumming out with words like "Shit Licker" and "HiJack",ooooooh, i HAVE to RAPE it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I wanna ping it's pong
HAHAHAHAHAHA laffin my fucken ARSE off.
We have here, what is called an..
UBERTARD!
ping -t -l 64000 ubertard
snort!
lunacandy777: evolutionist you do talk a lot.. you should be a pastor.... but I learned in time that words are nothing without love and love is not real without sacriffice
buttinzki: if I start to smell myself is it time to shower?
No one lucy likes him, she plays with pork.
Réseaux IP Européens (RIPE, French for "European IP Networks") is a forum open to all parties with an interest in the technical development of the Internet. The RIPE community’s objective is to ensure that the administrative and technical coordination necessary to maintain and develop the Internet continues. It is not a standardisation organisation like the IETF and doesn't deal with domain names.
RIPE is not a legal entity and has no formal membership. This means that anybody who is interested in the work of RIPE can participate through mailing lists and by attending meetings. RIPE has a chairman to keep an eye on work between RIPE Meetings and to be its external liaison. Rob Blokzijl was the spokesperson at the start and later the chairman. The RIPE community interacts via RIPE Mailing Lists, RIPE Working Groups and RIPE Meetings.
Although similar in name, the RIPE NCC and RIPE are separate entities. The RIPE NCC provides administrative support to RIPE, such as the facilitation of RIPE Meetings and providing administrative support to RIPE Working Groups. It was established in 1992 by the RIPE community to serve as an administrative body.
The Réseaux IP Européens Network Coordination Centre (RIPE NCC) is the Regional Internet Registry (RIR) for Europe, the Middle East and parts of Central Asia.
An RIR oversees the allocation and registration of Internet number resources (IPv4 addresses, IPv6 addresses and Autonomous System (AS) Numbers) in a specific region.
The RIPE NCC supports the technical and administrative coordination of the infrastructure of the Internet. It is a not-for-profit membership organisation with over 5,000 (as of July 2007) members located in over 70 countries in its service region.
Any individual or organisation can become a member of the RIPE NCC. The membership consists mainly of Internet Service Providers (ISPs), telecommunication organisations, educational institutions, governments, regulators and large corporations.
The RIPE NCC also provides technical and administrative support to Réseaux IP Européens (RIPE), a forum open to all parties with an interest in the technical development of the Internet.
titan2270: Child, please stop booting. U interupted a nice conversation
titan2270: Ohio, would u stop booting. Just give it a rest for awhile ok? Much appreciated
what_would_darwin_do01: cerebral has a really weird, annoying voice: it's like a caricature of someone on South Park
dangergirl1_eh: Cere has a awesome voice, sounds like Sydney from "The Pretender" show
jm111t: I am looking for a Philippine woman that would take care of all my needs
few_shall_be_saved: fUNNY how mexican authorities say america needs to do more to curb the demand for drugs north of their border...
few_shall_be_saved: the D.E.A. wouldnt have to work as hard if they drug tested every american, then they would know who the drug users are, DUH.
few_shall_be_saved: testing finds out who they are, all at once.
tipfrog143: I SHOULD LEAVE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BECAUSE I FIND THE DOGMA'S AREN'T TRACEABLE TO THE APOSTLES...
quinlan31: tip, yep, don't let the door hit you in the butt
evolutionist_and_creationist: Corporation sin, unless you want people to give me your PERSONAL contact information, I'd stop recording me
evolutionist_and_creationist: you might end up seriously hurt or sued
elmo6473: ohio is familytree
elmo6473: ohio looks like a gay aussie
heavenly_divine_peachy: I didn't no homie was an actual negro
twinscrappinmom: I had chicken for dinner with broccoli and pasta
aj2565: Broccoli causes farting
xxprincessrf2xx: aj...go for general checkup and tell the physican your problem..the physican will talk to you confidentially,,,if you have problems, the doctor will discuss treatment if necessary..
worth reading...
cher_delightfull_g: We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition;
cher_delightfull_g: And gentlemen in England now-a-bed Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
anti_simpleton: here id one blog web sitehttps://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15545938&postID=7649677815364895753
anti_simpleton: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2836899007832010836&postID=3015635653741126389&isPopup=true
anti_simpleton: and that is the other one
anti_simpleton: they mostley talk about 1 and 2
anti_simpleton: di and kath they mostley talk about them I think ohio runs the blog
justme61934: TrackCare. You made my dictionary OBSOLETE because it could not find the word "mooning" listed.
trachcare: justme, "mooning" is publicly exposing one's buttocks to unsuspecting people.
justme61934: in that case, it could be TrackCare's private dictionary
hannah_ossining: i get off when i go to bed i rub my clit
hannah_ossining: thats when i get off
ohiocatholic: MYSTERY, theres a class on sentence construction down the hall-----u went to public schools didn't u? its apparent--was it named MALCOLM X by chance?
psychosis_cm: ohio that was bordering on racism
ohiocatholic: rascism, in what way? MALCOLM X was a buffoon
mysterymanp8: I will report any one abusing anyone
bestatconcrete: DID PETER BUY ANOTHER MOTORHOME
heavenly_divine_peachy: yes best he was seen in an old cattle truck converted into a house he was seen broken down on the highway emptying his commode
awwww shit...Im still waiting. ROFLMFAO at poor ole Yoink and his "PING" hahahaha. Ping away you twerp. IP addy's ISPs etc. Usual ole hot air .... all mouth and no pyjama. lmfao
I'll just file me nails here while you launch attack #793. hahahaha
autumn1431: chicago actress boot me again
autumn1431: i know you are the booter
autumn1431: i cant hear a thing
autumn1431: notice how she dont get booted
autumn1431: thats proves it
autumn1431: sheis the booter
autumn1431: now i will report her omature ass
kernal_panik: bright.....its good...I'm still fighting with the mentally weak "christians" though
She calls that fighting,,I've seen more spunk and intellect in a 90 year old lady than in that flea-infested skank
stathanasius2: upnorth, your ignorance is astounding, we are saying you do not believe that Jesus is truly present in th Eucharist we receive
upnorth7142002: stat, step outside
upnorth7142002: ill show you what i believe in
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: upnorth, is stepping stath out?
wabbbittt2000: stath did mommy pick on you today again?
cher_delightfull_g: that's our stath, a man of true tactlfulness and long suffering
monty_pythagoras_jr: L-cy is a suppository of all knowledge
miss_laurajanine: <==never uses makeup
seraphimchad: why not laura..Sandra Dee?
seraphimchad: look at me I'm sandra dee
monty_pythagoras_jr: anyone know who invented the big brush by the toilet, my freakin' ass hurts like hell
poh_simply_poh: It's not supposed to be inserted, monty...
seraphimchad: just hop to the left
seraphimchad: and a step to the right
seraphimchad: put your hands on you hips
seraphimchad: and draw your knees in tight
seraphimchad: do the pelvic thrusts it will drive you insane
seraphimchad: lets do the time warp again
two_swords_as_one: jeaannie?
two_swords_as_one: what is your question woman?
two_swords_as_one: does woman pretend to know me?
two_swords_as_one: are you my bride jeannie?
two_swords_as_one: are you my mother jeannie?
amarillojeannie: thank the Lord no
amarillojeannie: you are a fool
two_swords_as_one: then silence or ...be ignored..do not address me ..understood woman?
mylovinmouth: the wizard used to jack off behind the curtain and fling his cum on the scarecrow
AND SO THE BOOTING DEBATE GOES ON...
bestatconcrete: OH U MEAN THAT JERKOFF THAT SAW THAT I GOT BOOTED ON THE MIC LAST NIGHT
bestatconcrete: FUCKIN PUSSY
mysterymanp8: shaun/nude dude the booter
bestatconcrete: HAHA--WE WERE ALL GETTING BOOTED LAST NIGHT
titan2270: Besta, who was the booter?
bestatconcrete: HAVE NO IDEA WHO WAS IN HERE
bestatconcrete: IT WAS MULTIPLE BOOTERS LAST NIGHT TITAN
titan2270: I'd like to see the man from Ohio swear on a Catholic bible he wasnt booting last night, and the last few weeks
coolmom_1958: the way i see it,, everybody has a booting capability.... if i am not mistaken its for free..
coolmom_1958: so i guess everybody is a booter..except for me... ahh so stupid to even get one..heheheh
kentuckypeg2004: coolmom,you boot only through booting machines
who_da_hell_pulled_ya_chain: nice someone is bottin tha room down
shauny_da_mephistophile: p8 no need to feel sorry ..just be a man and stop booting
katholikos_flux: Makabe I have always wondered why your voice is like that... can you share?
katholikos_flux: Makabe I mean to ask why your voice sounds like that ?
karol2320022007: i forgot to mention the witches and warlocks and evil jews etc. that also flood these rooms looking to take souls to hell
commodore_1924: pinchies jingle
commodore_1924: ooooops smoooches jingle
commodore_1924: cool ,jude tried to seduce me-but i was strong-i said cool is my lassy
commodore_1924: smoooch jude honey-dont tell cool
commodore_1924: chucky please return to the childrens room
johnnygtar: lucy- you sound like a $40 wannabee whore from California
makabe67*: In his past life, happytobeme was employed as penis checker in ancient rome......... checking for Jews
makabe67*: Happytobeme is a reincarnated guy........ formerly looking for circumcised men
makabe67*: he frequented Roman bath houses
makabe67*: and he loved his work
makabe67*: will continue to entertain myself at the expense of happytobeme
calm3rivers: I enjoy being stupid
calm3rivers: no one can take that from me
calm3rivers: they can try...
Sounds like makabe has a circumsized penis fetish
old_catholic: if you see marcus tonight tell him to go to bed too, and leave ya all alone, LOL tell him I said so
justme61934: Master Salome. Once I played with a black belt but he thought I knew nothing of JUDO so he tried to throw me down with an easy attack. But being prepared he missed and found himself down on the mat.
justme61934: but then, I refused to play more because I knew he would get back at me for the embarrasment.
evolutionist_and_creationist: I have to get back to the gym monday
evolutionist_and_creationist: Mike Smith: I have been grouchy today.....I am trying to quit smoking weed, I don't want to make it worse, so I will stop what I am aware that I started
evolutionist_and_creationist: There are some very blattent fake Catholics in here
evolutionist_and_creationist: refusing peace and forgiveness upon the first asking, is evil
evolutionist_and_creationist: those who sit and poke and provoke, only to complain about the very people they try to piss off
Check the forecast for flying pigs
ustme61934: we alwyas move our bowels daily. again and again the rest of our lives.
lucy_the_ninjew: since clearly if he REALLY wanted you to eat his flesh and drink his blood,.....he could have opened a vein and cut off a peice of his arm for them to eat and drink...but he didnt
FROM THE MIC OF THE ALL KNOWING MARCUS
"most men are pigs and most woman are shallow whores"
katholikos_flux: It was my own mother who taught me not to trust women
katholikos_flux: My mother taught me to not be a stupid asshole who drools at women's legs
katholikos_flux: She said that she gave birth to a man not a little bitch
davidknowsnot: forgive......he has sinned before the marcus.....he must be destroyed
jesusfreakstreet: evolutionist . .. 1. you use vulgar language 2. you will not hear disputes 3. you judge . .. in short you are hard headed ... and it seems highlander is just doing what you do . .. so i'm thinking you need to soften up until you'd like you as you do . ..
davidknowsnot: marcus has the balls to call someone an asshole......the end times are near
cats5403: hello eagle and welcome to the marcus hour of complaints and arguements
stathanasius2: Hello and God's Blessings to all
trkdriver_04: stath blessed me stath blessed me call the media
paulprice76: Bugs sexual orientation was questionable.
wabbbittt2000: are u saying bugs bunny was gay?
topcider_hill_hooligan: well Cats was on a Transexual discussion methinks..who knows though
gcnengineer: this should be interesting
cats5403: jeannie...okay, when a man dresses up like a woman, the man has to tuck his penis and testicles
mark34443: Bend and stretch reach for the stars...stand on tippy toes way up high
amarillojeannie: i have an answer for that cats
gcnengineer: I'm getting scared now
amarillojeannie: scared of what
mark34443: little tommy tucker..sings for his supper
gcnengineer: what your answer is
amarillojeannie: lorena bobbit
evolutionist_and_creationist: I used to inject, lemon juice, red wine, garlic, clarified butter, olive oil and freshly chopped rosemary
WHAT ISN'T THIS DICK ADDICTED TO?
buttinzki: repent Jesusfreakstreet
buttinzki: sinner repent
jesusfreakstreet: butt give me ten million dollars
buttinzki: sure, just a second
heavenly_divine_peachy this so called catholic woman from catholic chat room to really has a unhealthy obession with a chatter named ohiocatholic here is what she said.....heavenly_divine_peachy: ohio is a very nice man and i am in love with him i will ring the sweetheart 303-937-9223 /try get the lovley man to go out with me. i do love him so!!
hummmm i wonder if ohio knows she has his phone number??????? this woman is sick and needs help
this is what she dose during the roasery heavenly_divine_peachy: sting is a sexually frustrated old woman ,that is jealous of gardy
she also prayes that God will kill ohio and peacemom.. during all prayers peachy and billyjack mock God and bash others
zorpet2050: the other night or day drdr franky told me he was writing letter and asked me for my address I gaVE HIM OR HER MY FULL POSTAL ADDRESS ON THE pm AND I KNOW THAT HE OR SHE HAs no intention of writing to me
crystal_rayne_starr: Coffe, old girl, I went through the first grade in a catholic brainwashing academy. They didn't get ME. I was too strong minded for them.
coffeehousehabitue: get a grip sweetie you aren't all that
twinscrappinmom: I have some kind of flu
twinscrappinmom: yeah, thats true, fever, aches, and stomach nausea
twinscrappinmom: I wonder if it was the lamb I ate last night, the kids are fine though
highlander_for_you: if you start making sounds like baaaaaa baaaa, it was the lamb
titan2270: Man, I think Ohio
titan2270: Ohio's fake wife would be alarmed at the fake chain shot
titan2270: Peachy, wanna call her?
titan2270: Area code 303 on Raleigh right?
titan2270: dialing....
titan2270: dialing
titan2270: hexCode >> 0#
titan2270: Dial it up baby
titan2270: From Denver
titan2270: thats him
titan2270: the faker
titan2270: Ohio doesnt live in Ohio at all
titan2270: That was him in Denver
titan2270: Call him and ask urself
titan2270: I just called the number clueless Tejas
titan2270: Tejas, call it
titan2270: Smiles, u should call it too
titan2270: Call it up everybody. Its fun!
titan2270: Oh man, that was funny
ohiocatholic: NO my question is why do u see the crap being said about me?
ohiocatholic: NO I get tired of ppl that read the posts of idiots
peacemom_36tm: marcus before I go - just consider this a permanent ignore to you - I'll NEVER open that door for you again - you aren't worth it
evolutionist_and_creationist: I defended peter ALWAYS
evolutionist_and_creationist: and he does this
evolutionist_and_creationist: fuck him
evolutionist_and_creationist: I will never defend peter again
makabe_6700: <--- vast data on pediatric fecal and urinary incontinence
makabe_6700: too much alcohol can lead to adult incontinence
MARCUS MUST HAVE REALLY SCREWED UP (AGAIN),,PEACEMOM WAS ALWAYS SO NICE TO HIM,,AND NOW IT'S GOODBYE AND INTO THE IGGY BIN FOREVER ,,, MARCUS AVERAGES ABOUT 5 TO 10 IGGIES A DAY,,,AT THIS RATE HE WILL BE TALKING AND BABBLING TO HIMSELF ON MIC.
jesusfreakstreet: for instance homosexual couples are often violent or fight with one another . .. which is an idication that it isn't really a romantic relationship . .. but is rooted in lust . ..
poh_simply_poh: . o O ( Sorry jesusfreakstreet --I really don't care to "study" our poofter compatriots---I'll leave that to you.... )
seraphimchad: jesus freaks that is bullshit
seraphimchad: marcus you say women want rape...so your opinion is not worth shit
seraphimchad: My dream is that in the work place, church, society etc. ....a person will be judged based on their character and their contribution NOT their genitalia
seraphimchad: anytime somebody says...YOu can't do this Job or do this role because YOU don't have a penis
seraphimchad: or YOu don't have a vagina
catholicsrchristian2: who says that ever??????????
seraphimchad: like that is the sole qualifiar
catholicsrchristian2: no one ever says that
mark34443: hemaphrodites must have it made
cptl_18: I'm trying to help some of the people in here who are overwhelmed by the EVIL attacks
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: also weeper if you go and cut your hair after ameal your head will spin since the stomach is not empty
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: im serious weeper
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: never cut your hair after a meal
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: unless those are pubic hairs
unleashed_texan_1946: i have never really liked christmas
BAH HUMBUG!
evolutionist_and_creationist: I hate stupid chat like this, defending myself against retarded one way accusations
evolutionist_and_creationist: And we like NY are responsible for half of our countries entire economy
So now, he's an economist?
belleatchantry: well i beleive what marcus says, and if he says he got the clap i believe him
evolutionist_and_creationist: When I get my settlement in 2008, if you need it I will give you some money, I swear to Christ
evolutionist_and_creationist: wrongful termination baby, best thing in the world that could have happened to me Now I have two better jobs and getting "PAID"
What Belle said was so funny... someone give bell a gold star
brighteyes142: my husbond is on heavy meds who keeps him inside himself,, stuck there like a zomby
maraleah_catholic_christian: standingfirm07 On iggy...bye bye and God bless you!
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: something not right about condemning people and then blessing them....
rj_in_fl: there is several who will not go to the rosary becayse of the hyprocrites
alien_turdbomb32007*: has ignored deaconjim for calling himself a deacon when he is actually a CUNT
altarphantom: Room 1 was a little too gossipy for me tonight
altarphantom: I like this room because people seem to just come in and enjoy each other
altarphantom: rain...this is much more peaceful
a
ltarphantom: I like to be around Catholics and other Chrsitians that actually act like they Know Jesus
xxprincessrf2xx: you know i still have the marking noted infront of my home of the light beam when UFO sighting occurred in July 2006...never removed under any weather conditions..have a photo of it...unusual objects in the sky like me very much...they like to watch over me...
quinlan31: princess, and you wonder why you get teased in chat
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: xx...it was me...i was the alien...i changed skins, and am now yoink
xxprincessrf2xx: quinlan...that is not a Joke...that is reality..Ufologist know about this
quinlan31: maybe that's not princess, but an alien left in her place
blazes_boylan2000: Principessa maybe a distant ancestor was abducted by aliens and now coming back for the family jewels
xxprincessrf2xx: quinlan...run along..i don't need to lie about the truth...
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: quin, alien is an ologist...a fartologist
alien_turdbomb32007: yes, i like combining stinky foods to produce the stinkiest farts
aqs_aq_sandbox: TROUBLE THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH THE PUBLIC SCHOOL IS THE LITTLE BASTARDS THAT ARE TAUGHT TO THINK THEY HAVE RIGHTS AND A VOTE
aqs_aq_sandbox: INSTEAD OF BEING THE CHILDREN
aqs_aq_sandbox: THAT THEY ARE
EDUCATION LEVELS
aqs_aq_sandbox: SHITLOAD OF BEGGING BASTARD CATHOLICS HAVE THEIR HANDS OUT FOR THAT CHRISTMAS GIFT STUFF
aqs_aq_sandbox: NOT TO FORGET THE DUMPED CATHOLIC MOTHERS OF FIVE WITH NO JOBS WITH THEIR DAMN HANDS OUT
aqs_aq_sandbox: TALK ABOUT CLASSLESS
AND THEN THERE IS AQUA ON HER ANTI POOR PEOPLE SOAPBOX AGAIN
lol at aqua, I cant believe anyone can really be that nasty, it has to be an act surely?
no, it's not an act
tymindty: i am moor intelegence then you are
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Aq does not act. That is her true self. She is a bitter judgemental woman who has no compassion.
mark34443: I wear a special hat with nipples that keeps my mind elsewhere
spongee28: MARK I HAVE A BIKINI HAT COMPLETE WITH BOOBIES AND NIPPLES LOL
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: In the pennis implant they do a sausage out of silicon and put it inside looks fake
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: I need an implant to shrink mine
justme61934: OWWW. Are you sure Dr. Franky? easy to keep it smaller by using ICE.
evolutionist_and_creationist: Sagwaaus, bart, Boat, Adamfaith, the truth is MANY people debate with me and argue with me, and I have never called them names
clearjr_1: dom and cher r ripping into marcus
evolutionist_and_creationist: clear, the fact cher, a hate mongerer needs the help of a drunk says it all
evolutionist_and_creationist: who cares
evolutionist_and_creationist: I have had cher on ignore for months
evolutionist_and_creationist: She does this everyday
evolutionist_and_creationist: what does that tell you about Cher?
evolutionist_and_creationist: and dominica, and don't bash me because I ignored your drunkeness
evolutionist_and_creationist: you know I am not stupid dominica
evolutionist_and_creationist: I never address Cher, she starts it by whining about me as I have her iggied
MARCUS THE BEER TASTER
evolutionist_and_creationist: well even when I am out, I usually don`t drink
evolutionist_and_creationist: I had a couple beers at the casino though
evolutionist_and_creationist: The Holy Spirit is God, and so is Christ, but physically neither were granted to the world until the incarnation, then death
evolutionist_and_creationist: susan, I don`t drink anymore, but when I did, heineken
evolutionist_and_creationist: and becks
evolutionist_and_creationist: fav Canadian beer was Ex
evolutionist_and_creationist: I prefer a nice, crisp, bitter bite in my beer
evolutionist_and_creationist: not thick slime, dark goo, gross after taste
evolutionist_and_creationist:
evolutionist_and_creationist: If I did drink, I could easily be a beer taster... I have a very refined beer palate
evolutionist_and_creationist: I don`t like talking about beer though, makes me crave one
james_lee451: l sorry billyjack and sisters l can not put up with this piss head on the mic l off into paltalk
this was because jamesl lee was told he was boring
aq_aqs_sandbox: I HAVE YET TO MEET ANY FROM DOWN UNDER THAT I WOULD BE IN THE SAME ROOM WITH IN REAL LIFE
archybaby: yeah and vietnam, korea
archybaby: dogs even when fully cooked still have worms in them
archybaby: yeah i tried it, but i saw a fully cooked dog, squish it in banana and worms come out fully cooked
archybaby: yup tried it once
marcus calling cher a hate monger, now that rich,,look up hate monger in the dictionary and you will see a picture of old fatty marcus himself with a turkey drumstick in his hand.
karol2320022007: evol=evil!!! BEWARE! Dear Folks of this maniac, Marcus (evol)
karol2320022007: BEGONE SATAN=irontex!!! CLICK
irontexasdom: sheila i just love ole karol....
ky_chat_girl: who's got their christmas tree up?
evolutionist_and_creationist: as a single guy, I don't have one.... but I will enjoy my parents, my ex's and my friends christmas trees come christmas
evolutionist_and_creationist: I am staying 3 days, at 3 different places
THAT'S ABOUT HOW LONG EACH HOUSEHOLD CAN AFFORD TO FEED TUBBY MARCUS
evolutionist_and_creationist: I hate this time of year because there isn't any sun, just cloud cover
evolutionist_and_creationist: for 2 months
evolutionist_and_creationist: I won't see the sun again until it starts getting really friggin cold, in january
nobody in canada sees the sun when marcus is around..his big fat body covers the sun
highlander_for_you: twins, trust me, you are the poster child for why no one would be protestant
this is the face of the demon saying these things:::::http://profiles.yahoo.com/spiritskies2000
hell, i'd be pissed and jealous too
spiritskies2000: cc2 was afraid to take my pm
spiritskies2000: pntx is a bad blow job ..I iggied the dumb fuucckk
spiritskies2000: you stuip loseing cunts are iggied
spiritskies2000: Betty Its OHIO and his CHEAP 2 dollar whores
spiritskies2000: I don't care who curses me ..................Ur jealous
zorro_tienechorro: except from women.. for them i am a man... beat them up and make them cry ...
aq_aqs_sandbox: I HAVE YET TO MEET ANY FROM DOWN UNDER THAT I WOULD BE IN THE SAME ROOM WITH IN REAL LIFE
I have yet to meet any room large enough 'down under' to accomadate aq's arse, so there is little risk of squeezing some unfortunate male into the space.
spiritskies2000: coolmom my son is 22 , Ok
mystifiednymph: ouch if it were earlier..
spiritskies2000: He had his first spiritual awakeing
mystifiednymph: ahhh wow that is nice spirits..
spiritskies2000: it scraed me at firstlol
spiritskies2000: scared *
mystifiednymph: tell us spirits.. what happened..
spiritskies2000: He wants to to just believe God but feel God ...........
spiritskies2000: God has been putting strong feelingsd in him
mystifiednymph: ahhh ,,, spirits..
spiritskies2000: He wants more
mystifiednymph: and you have always been with him...
spiritskies2000: I am taking him to church tonight
spiritskies2000: Always , Yes
mystifiednymph: ahh that is correct spirits..
spiritskies2000: I hope i didn't over talk God to much to him his whole life
mystifiednymph: a spiritual guide is most important to show him the way..
mystifiednymph: the desire is there.. that is important..
spiritskies2000: Ok, I was scrared
spiritskies2000: I told mom about him praying alone at 4 am
spiritskies2000: I woke with a pain
spiritskies2000: i came down he wanted to pray with me .
spiritskies2000: I did , I still had my 2 candless lite coz he was awake in the house
mystifiednymph: what do you think lead to this nice development spirits...
spiritskies2000: then my Old daughter brought Matthew for me to babysit ..........First thing she sadi was that Matthew he is 2 asked to go to church
spiritskies2000: Happy and scared
spiritskies2000: Coolmom I do know what brought him to this
spiritskies2000: His baby
mystifiednymph: ahhh ...
spiritskies2000: He always watched me pray . . I read the bible always to them .....
mystifiednymph: spirits... so matt is his son , right..?
spiritskies2000: No
spiritskies2000: Ethan is is his son
spiritskies2000: Christina Has Matthew
spiritskies2000: Justin Has Ethan
spiritskies2000: Ethan woke be 2 untill may
spiritskies2000: won't
mystifiednymph: ok....
spiritskies2000: He see's the world as it is ......
mystifiednymph: so you went with him to church?
spiritskies2000: I am going tonight
spiritskies2000: its morning here
mystifiednymph: ahh good ,.. be with him .. spirits..
spiritskies2000: he told me at 4 am
mystifiednymph: he is searching...
spiritskies2000: first coolmom i got scared
spiritskies2000: Ohh Yesss
spiritskies2000: soo muchhh
spiritskies2000: I knew he would but didn't never know when , how soon or young
mystifiednymph: he will be fine... and you will be too spirits...
spiritskies2000: Thank you coolmom
mystifiednymph: spirits...i know and believe your a good person ... a good mother especially..
mystifiednymph: you will never be alone...
spiritskies2000: He has anexity bad .........that also made him look more for God
spiritskies2000: Thank you coolmom
mystifiednymph: so,,has he ever gone into theraphy...
spiritskies2000: He is so humble ,,,,,,,,,i don't know
spiritskies2000: No yet coolmom ,.....I am app today
spiritskies2000: Well, he went one time
spiritskies2000: second app i will make today
spiritskies2000: he takes no meds , no drinks
mystifiednymph: most common is for depression to turn to spritual answeres... it would be nice to go to a professional too..
spiritskies2000: he's a good good boy
spiritskies2000: Yes coolmom I am taking him '
spiritskies2000: See it hurts ,,,, But yes God is with us ...
mystifiednymph: I am sure.. and spirits its not uncommon for young ppl to have so much questions..
spiritskies2000: thats good to know
mystifiednymph: just be there always.. and most importantly let him feel you are there..
spiritskies2000: ya true , he asks alot of Questions
mystifiednymph: that is so important..
spiritskies2000: He does know the one thing he said to me .......MOM you have always been here for me
spiritskies2000: He called me a puppy to Paul
sagitarianthegoldenstar1312 joined the room
spiritskies2000: He said my mom is a puppy
mystifiednymph: we more than often mistook signs of the spiritual nature to be an answere but there is deeper questions that need to be confronted,,,
spiritskies2000: then he said but sometimes she gets rabies
spiritskies2000: means if i have anexity and yell
mystifiednymph: lol.... good that he knows deep inside that you are there..that is so cruciall spirits..
mystifiednymph: yeah... that is a good analogy.. rabies as against anger.heheheh
spiritskies2000: He always told everyone how much he adored me
spiritskies2000: yes rabies ,..... a sweet puppy most the time
mystifiednymph: ahhh... spirits...
mystifiednymph: lol..
spiritskies2000: then rabies sometimes
spiritskies2000: Coolmom when my ex left me high and dry when justin was 14 ,. he felt he had to be a dad to ashley
spiritskies2000: He buys her things and loves her like his own kid
george.snagglepuss: princess.....SILENCE!!!!!..........I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!
xprincessrf2xx: Thank you for your kind welcomes, except Jerk George
earnesib: xx, in that case jerk george goes into the iggy bin
george.snagglepuss: I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!
xxprincessrf2xx: George....Come here and tell me face to face....you will run so fast
like you NEVER imagine
earnesib: xx, to your face??Are you like UGLY so bad that he'll run away, lol.. Just
teasting
george.snagglepuss: SILENCE!!!
xxprincessrf2xx: the UFO's will come after you for threatening me,
George...runnnnnnnn...you won't be able to hide from them...tell me you want to kill
me?? screw you , PunK
alien_turdbomb32007: oh good the ufo's are coming..i can catch a lift home
ninnynonnyninny: lol alien
xxprincessrf2xx: YOU BE SILENCE FROM THREATENING ME
xxprincessrf2xx: Earnes...He has threatened me more than once in this room...Law
authorities are going to find him...
george.snagglepuss: who me princess?
xxprincessrf2xx: YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH THEM??
earnesib: xx, he is just a ignorant peon not worth your time an effort.. He serves no
purpose
xxprincessrf2xx: DO YOU HAVE THAT LIMITED INTELLIGENCE THAT YOU COME IN A PUBLIC
CHATFORUM AND MAKE THREATS TO WANT TO KILL ME??
xxprincessrf2xx: George....I DON'T PLAY GAMES, George. snagglepuss
george.snagglepuss: princess...be silent
xxprincessrf2xx: george...I know real officials in the Government than will not tolerate
your words to me...
george.snagglepuss: well make them mess with me
george.snagglepuss: stop fucking talking about it and do it
xxprincessrf2xx: You learn to SHUT UP and DON'T EVER THREATEN TO KILL ME AGAIN...
alien_turdbomb32007: princess you've been saying that for months, when are they coming?
george.snagglepuss: shut up you dumb bitch
xxprincessrf2xx: YOU SCREWBALL PUNK...
george.snagglepuss: do it or fuck up
xxprincessrf2xx: Come here George...be the coward that you are...
george.snagglepuss: PRINCESS........SILENCE!!!!!..........I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!
xxprincessrf2xx: George...just to let you know, my writings are recorded....
xxprincessrf2xx: SCREW YOU, JERK...you are busted!! and you NEVER going to threaten me
again in a Publicchatforum...
xxprincessrf2xx: george..You have no idea who i know in the Government....keep going
thinking you are able to do this which is against the law...
george.snagglepuss: youre fuckin mad
george.snagglepuss: princess....stop talking about it...and do it
george.snagglepuss: otherwise shut the fuck up
xxprincessrf2xx: TO THE U.S. LAW AUTHORITIES...PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT
GEORGE.SNAGGLEPUSS. HAS BEEN MAKING THREATS TO KILL ME WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION FROM THIS
DIRECTION...PLEASE REVIEW THE CHAT STATEMENTS THAT HE HAS WRITTEN...THANK YOU
alimex107: oh geez princess, relax, nobody is going to do anything to you
earnesib: Alimex, lol
xxprincessrf2xx: Alimex..it is against the law to use Yahoo to make threats to kill
anyone...You know this person at all face to face??
george.snagglepuss: princess.......shut the fuck up bitch
earnesib: I dont understand why she don't slsam dunk the dummy into the iggy bin.. She
is feeding him exactly what he wants, ATTENTION
george.snagglepuss: she loves me
xxprincessrf2xx: George...you will LEARN that you are NOT ALLOWED..I DO NOT LOVE YOU AT
ALL
george.snagglepuss: how will i learn?
alien_turdbomb32007: PRINCESS...SILENCE!!!! I KILL YOU!!!!!
george.snagglepuss: are you gonna smack my botty?
george.snagglepuss: SILENCE!!!!!..........I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!
earnesib: trudbomb, Click!!
xxprincessrf2xx: ALIMEX...NO I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
george.snagglepuss: how are you gonna get me princess?
alien_turdbomb32007: earnesib, suck ma balls
xxprincessrf2xx: I WANT THIS STOP THAT THESE INDIVIDUALS CLAIMING THAT THEY CAN DO WHAT
EVER THEY CHOOSE AND ABUSE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND MAKE THREATS TO KILL ME..THAT IS
AGAINST THE LAW...
alien_turdbomb32007: princess, if they did, they woulda showed up already, now stop
acting like an ass
xxprincessrf2xx: George...what you saying is against the law...
xxprincessrf2xx: Alien...Don't play around...
george.snagglepuss: SILENCE!!!!!..........I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!
xxprincessrf2xx: Come here, George...you want to threaten to kill a real royal??
george.snagglepuss: princess, i kill you!!!!!!!!
george.snagglepuss: Princess......SILENCE!!!!!..........I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!
xxprincessrf2xx: BUZZARD OF A LOWLIFE... YOUR WORDS ARE GOING TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE
george.snagglepuss: SILENCE!!!!!..........I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!
xxprincessrf2xx: IT IS ALREADY RECORDED, GEORGE.SNAGGLEPUSS..I AM TELLING THE
TRUTH...YOU ARE NO FRIEND OR AQUINTANCE OF MINE..I DON'T INVOLVE MYSELF WITH INDIVIDUALS
LIKE YOU..SO GET IT THROUGH YOUR DELUSIONAL HEAD THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS AGAINST THE
LAW..I DON'T PLAY AROUND...
george.snagglepuss: SILENCE!!!!!..........I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!
coffeehousehabitue: Calvin have you ever executed a homosexual?
calvinismistruth: QUESTION: Who here agrees with King Jesus that man shall surely execute sodomites per His Royal Law in Lev 20:13?
coffeehousehabitue: Fine Calvin then perhaps you can define execute?
calvinismistruth: coffee, sure, just for you. I do not mind educating the illiterate. To execute is for the state to put a convicted capital criminal to death.
calvinismistruth: Wow, give coffee a defintion and he shuts up. Interesting.
coffeehousehabitue: 3 : to put to death especially in compliance with a legal sentence ...so you were incorrect as usual Calvin....
coffeehousehabitue: especially implies not required to be so I can execute as well as the state
coffeehousehabitue: hmmmm could Calvin and Once be the same person?.....both less than bright..both broken records?
catholicscholar: 2-Stepper: And Catholics do not worship Mary. We go over this three times a week with you. Do you have Alzheimers or are you unwilling to listen to reason?
katholikos_flux: I used to be adicted to porn and now I hate it
katholikos_flux: Porn actually angers me now so I might consider joining the Fat hairy mustached feminists in trying to ban porn
katholikos_flux: Is anyone sexually atracted to girl's noses?
katholikos_flux: Or their eyes... I mean the acual eye the lid and eyeball
katholikos_flux: There is also this mild canibalistic desire
katholikos_flux: to literaly eat a woman
katholikos_flux: I realy mean eat as you eat a piece of ham
katholikos_flux: There is even a ribb fetish
katholikos_flux: where you only have fin with a girl's ribbs
katholikos_flux: and a lower back fetish
katholikos_flux: dam
katholikos_flux: So many feishes and I had them all at some point
katholikos_flux: ugh
katholikos_flux: My brain split sex and women into 2 groups
katholikos_flux: Sex is in one group in where women are only objects
buttinzki: no.. we just make too much noise when we have sex
buttinzki: and the kids are in their teens
gcnengineer: my eyes!
buttinzki: so it doesnt seem appropriate
kamy_4321: ever try to keep it quiet?
gcnengineer: strap one of those ball things in her mouth Butt
gcnengineer: ever try that?
caitlyn737: I'm better than all of you because I was awarded a Phd from the Jimmy Swaggart Bible/Beauty College in Jackuvus, Alabama
catholicscholar: Caitee: What year? I went there too!
caitlyn737: scholar.. 2003
catholicscholar: Caitee: Missed you by a year, darn.
<< Home