August 2007

This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.
Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!
(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)



226 Comments:
aqs_aq_sandbox: Jesus had already ascended centuries
aqs_aq_sandbox: before the catholic church was built
aqs_aq_sandbox: oops
aqs_aq_sandbox: hundreds of years
aqs_aq_sandbox: not centuries
captcomment: hundreds of years are centuries
captcomment: um
captcomment: you must be from texas
^
hahahahaha Aqua_lung tries so hard to look smart. The jackass
Last month was a grand effort @ 174 posts.
Keep up the dirty work!
aq_aqs_sandbox: i believe a baby made before marriage is still a bastard
aq_aqs_sandbox: so all the goooooooood people that get married after being knocked up have bastard kids forever
belleatchantry: you never had sex before marriage aqua?
aq_aqs_sandbox: and i had lots of sex prior to marriage
belleatchantry: then you were lucky you never got a bastard aqua
belleatchantry: if you had, you may not be calling that child such now
challenger_323: lucy , I don't like bitch & adultery , I like u
lucyfurfegnugen: you dont like evcil or latina?....why not?
Chatters tolerate Lucy but critisize the Latina's. This is confirmation that all what I have heard about her is true. Lucy I feel sorry for you. To the Latina's, I apologize for believing others.
LOL, typical Lucy, the well-deserved accusation of "bitch and adultress" is thrown at her, and she tries to throw it at someone else. Like people will really buy the crap she talks. The Latinas in the room would never stoop to her level, they have self-respect.
aq_aqs_sandbox: *** janice32hollinsworth will be ignored for 9999 days. idiot attempts to draw people into sin by judgemental posts.
yoink_donk.adios_backslash_loser: ignore is the last refuge of the INSANE
janice32hollinsworth: yoink ignored
yoink_donk.adios_backslash_loser: see
janice32hollinsworth: aq aq ignored for weighing 300 pounds and still calling normal eaters "idiots"
janice32hollinsworth: aqua and food are very good friends
cuss_terd_in_your_face: family how come you are out of room 2?
janice32hollinsworth: they are praying in room 2
turd_bomb_fart_splash32007: he's ditching prayers
cerebralconnect: I can't stand the thought of kissing men, they have bad breath
quinlan: cuss, do you have chat from last night?
quinlan: cuss....on friday *stupid me* didn't save fr jim north swearing once again he'll never return to Catholic chat....
quinlan: he was in chat last night....
quinlan: I did save the screenshot of him endangering a sick child on friday....
quinlan: I sent it to his archdiocese, they contacted me yesterday
quinlan: cuss, thanks
quinlan: this guy is a loose cannon and needs to be held accountable
quinlan: I should have saved it
cats5403: quin, you need to hush
quinlan31: cats, I'm done
cats5403: okay quin..ya just got to remember its now an active investigation
quinlan31: true!
LMFAO QUINLAN THE PRIVATE EYE AND BUSYBODY. GET A LIFE YOU ASS LICKIN BEYOTCH
This is REAL,I AM BACK Manny Chevitz - I only have one post for you fucking rediculousley idiotic imbecilic pricks and cunts: get some lives, grow some brains and endthe useless PROFOUND FUCKING BULLSHIT !!! - You all are in the BASEST NEOPHYTE catagory - Go look it up in the dictionary, if any of you know what that is...DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
did i read this right?? hahahaha
quinlan: I did save the screenshot of him endangering a sick child on friday....
what fucken planet does quimlimp live on? shes the wit whos always sayin "whats the deal, it's only chat" lmao
quinlan31: aqua, don't you know, I'm Australian royality
what fucken planet does quimlimp live on? shes the wit whos always sayin "whats the deal, it's only chat" lmao
What room do you chat in?
Quinlan is often saying chat is no place for kids.
You're probably one of the creeps online who prey on kids.
or, you're just buttinzki
ROTFLMFAO
a creep either way
j2clones: cats but the rate of people being born with it they say is growing rapidly
cats5403: no j2 it really isn't growing rapidly
cats5403: I get paid to know these things
oing_342: IM not inc alifornia
boing_342: IM at pekiin
boing_342: ist a place in the middle east
boing_342: damm my typing
boing_342: its in israel
boing_342: its an old christian community
boing_342: okay i have to get going...morning and time for me to get going
boing_342: okay well....im out...
boing_342: okay goodnight
3 attempts and no one responded LMAO
xxprincessrf2xx: One of my great ancestors was the King of Jerusalem...He was a Christian at the time..He went on Crusades to that area and crowned as king..
just how "exactly" does someone take a screenshot of someone else endangering a sick child???....wtf?
nobody knows whos on the end of the pc at the keyboard. Gee some women will make a drama outta nothin, quin more than most
8/03/2007 09:31:00 AM
Since you apparently are not very computer savvy, go where to see examples of screen shots from chat-
http://snapsss4u2.blogspot.com/
This gives more examples, and explains to you how you too can save screen shots-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screenshot
Children have been endangered in chat when adults have not been smart and posted their names, locations, etc.
Maybe it is all about nothing. Wouldn't that be the best outcome?
dangergirl1_eh: ok now i am off, and let me just say I hate bad F*cking Language, like F*cking swearing - lol
quinlan31: butt said butt ugly
quinlan31: butt....quentin0074: heheh,, u ugly twat. u cryin yet? lmfao
quinlan31: no, you used all the kleenex crying over lucy
quinlan31: aqua,. it's butt, the stalker doesn't even love me that much
quinlan31: only butt loves me that much
another example of quin just not getting anything right
quinlan31: aqua, good question
quinlan31: yep, she might had to go into hiding
quinlan31: he didn't want her, but doesn't want anyone else to have her
quinlan31: but, her being without him, is an improvement in her situation
OH THE DRAMA, THE INTRIGUE, THE ONLY PLEASURE POOR QUINLAN GETS, IS MAKING A FOOL OF HERSELF IN CHAT. IF IT EVEN IS FEMALE. YOU'D THINK AFTER 6 YEARS SHE'D SHOW SOMEONE HER PIC.
I'm comp savvy enough mate, but clearly you're not very bright, having missed the very obvious point I was making.
I've seen the screenshots at snaps4. They are no more than a heap of dull, insipid shite that passes for entertainment for the masses of asses who spend most of their time in chatrooms. That's all it proves. Doesn't prove male/female/adult/child abuse or otherwise.
If any child gets past the Yahoo age restriction net, then it's the responsibility of their parents, to ensure their safety. It is NOT the responsibility of lard arsed, low lifed old women in chat to call to account and accuse someone else of being a pervert without any actual proof. but then, these poor idiots have no other life than this.
Butt, you don't understand, the child's info was posted without the parents knowledge.
Too bad you weren't as concerned about your daughter.
attitude_of_a_swan: i've been in the net for 8 years.. and i know.. i reported three id's here and .. i pity them
attitude_of_a_swan: and since then... he can't log in.. not unless he had to change another new id
attitude_of_a_swan: just be awware when i am in...
dangergirl_eh: I can put a piece of coal between my cheeks and in 2 hours have a diamond
Anonymous
8/03/2007 12:18:00 PM
I've seen the screenshots at snaps4. They are no more than a heap of dull, insipid shite
The dull and insipid shite is what YOU and OTHERS post.
The only input from me is the label of the screenshot which is usually something from the post itself.
Not too bright are ya mate.
Awww did I hurt yer feelings Snaps, lmao.
It's still dull insipid shite, and I doubt I contributed. Unlike you guys I have a life outside chat. It took me 10 seconds to figure out SNAPS4U is a waste of YOUR time more than mine. FFS, the effort you guys must put in to post this boring crap. At least here's is some kinda soapbox. The snaps pack must be women right?
snapz4u said....The only input from me is the label of the screenshot which is usually something from the post itself....
hahahaha look at the Turd trying to distance itself from the shite factor. FACT: its all about the turds so appropriately named. Turds love to go back and smell their own shit. lmao
quinlan psst. I'm not Butt. Another example of you not getting anything right. lol You really are a treat to watch in chat since you make yourself look foolish at every opportunity.
I agree with anon 04.34. What gets on the Snapz4U blog is what Snapz has already decided to copy by screenshot. Snapz4U decide what goes on their blog, not the chatters they're hoping to slur. Hardly the "only input" then, is it? It is the definitive input of shite, by shite, for shite.
heheheheh next post from snaps will say "well you read it so you must be shite". lmao they're amateurs
I take it you have voiced your concerns on the snaps blog, as this is the dumpster blog?
It didn't take much to get you doybrains posting...now did it?
LMFAO
Your shout Osmo!
snapz4u2 said... It didn't take much to get you doybrains posting...now did it?
roflmao. Trademark A4 response. lmao. I knew it! Still as weak and feeble in the mind as ever. Hehehe you dumbwad, my initial post was in response to quinlimp and the whole "endangered child, shouldda done a screenshot shit". lmao. That's all it took for you to put you crappy 2 cents worth in. lmao... Get back to your screenshots, lmao, you sure as fuck are no good in a debate.
Now for your asslickin moment...
Your shout Osmo! lmao
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
didn't ever expect to see scripture posted in dumass posts ---but it's cool----maybe we all need to be reminded of the Lord's word every now and then --- it doesn't hurt and it may help!
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: you lost 15 thousand pictures about what
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: if they didnt format your pc you can rescue those pictures
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: even if they did format your pc you can rescue but you need to go to a lab so they can open it and find the files with a microscope
god_module_xp8: I'm back and I am BORED like a SOB
aquamarines_gemacita: I AM VERY LUCKY I GREW UP WITH PARENTS THAT DID NOT RANT LIKE A PERSON THAT ON THE VERGE TO BEING IN THE NEWS
don't worry folks..her meds will kick in soon
saintmichaeldefendthem: hello Chad, which religion are you this week?
ancient_mariner80: its either women gossiping over the back fence or children here this evening
mississippi_man49: i havnt had a woman for about a year, im using a blow up doll for the dirty work now
In Response To The Following Spamming...
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8/04/2007 02:45:00 PM
____________________________________
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8/04/2007 02:45:00 PM
____________________________________
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8/04/2007 02:46:00 PM
____________________________________
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8/04/2007 02:46:00 PM
____________________________________
Please Note: In keeping with the Dirty Dumpster Rules & Regulations all SPAM is removed whenever detected.
This has been an automated response.
mickey_abbott: wouldn't you love to sit in a restaurant with catfish, family tree and ovmik....talk about making yourself ill.....jimmy would be drunk, family tree would abuse the waitress and ovmik wouldn't shut up
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Dont get mad at Osmo he has a web site
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: At the end of the day all of us will end in that web page and he cant add me with the Arnold Schiwayesger body i wanted
FRANKY IS SO FUNNY & CUTE
ancient_mariner80: people from Oz are strange-lol
ancient_mariner80: mac at lreast i dont to have to wear a bra when i go to the beach-i look good in speedo as long as i wax
justme61934: I never accused YAHOO as being STUPID. In fact, ALL of us in here enjoy Yahoo's hospitality.
In Response To The Following Spamming...
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
____________________________________
8/06/2007 07:24:00 AM
____________________________________
This has been an automated response.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shupac_taker: i drink like 2 or 3 gallns of water a day
shupac_taker: cause im a big fat sweaty guy
I’ve been reading more and more about how people are over blogging. And I can’t believe it took this many years for people to figure out that blogs are boring. Well, most blogs are boring. Mine however, is genius.
This blog however, is bad. Real bad. There’s many reasons why fewer people read or contribute anything of substance to this blog now. The biggest one being that the blog host is lazy, rarely updates and relies on aptly named dumbass posting from the dumbasses in chatrooms who, to their credit, actually are dumb enough to post real live dumbass, boring chatlogs. Where is the good in that, if you’ve already seen it in the chatroom earlier in the day? In the world of internet blogging if you don’t update almost every day or several times a day you’re going to lose readers. If you check out all the most popular blogs on most of them are updated several times a week and some are updated several times a day. This gives your same twenty readers reason to hit your journal again and again.
dumamou: goodness...another room where no one talks to me
I mean, cmon. How fucking boring was that last post?
OMFG!! Like, I went to the snapz screenshots page, and omg, I was like, wow! omg! Osmosis and Twins Crappin. I gotta see this! Ceptin it kinda looked like Osmosis versus Makabee in a battle of words, with Osmosis comin off da worst coz he's an illiterate SOB. Everybody!! Go see the screenshots at snapz4u. They're awesome. They'll astound you with their originality and razor edge wit! More dumbass posts available right there. ROFLMAO
now don't say I aint doin my best to promote your shit.
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: quenti, is the name of a POOFTER
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: what? oh my....i will have to take another cock in my mouth
quentin0074: knits a sweater while waitin fer a response from,, grampaw yoink
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: ahhhh fuck it....go to ignore cant be fucked
quentin0074: heheheheh..chickenshit loser,
To: 8/07/2007 02:23:00 AM
You must have an very boring life or probably no life at all--to come here and critisize someone's else's blog. The host is not lazy--the host has something that you probably don't have and know nothing about--AND THAT'S A JOB. This particular page is called "DUMASS POSTS"--and it point's out the idiocy of some people. If you don't like this blog--it's very simple--don't come here!
"This particular page is called "DUMASS POSTS"--and it point's out the idiocy of some people."
ROFLMFAO. Talk about blowin yer own trumpet hahahahaha. Ya didn't have to go to all dat trouble to lemme know you are an idiot. I already knew, sucker. lmao
your shout! heheheheheh
oh by the way, I kicked yoink,s sorry ass in chat. The fucken dweeb was lame. He iggied me, lmfa. Wotta sucker.
In Response To The Following Spamming...
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
____________________________________
8/07/2007 12:55:00 AM
____________________________________
This has been an automated response.
TO 8/07/2007 07:34:00 AM
HEY STUPIDASS! GET A JOB-GET A LIFE-AND TAKE A REMEDIAL READING COURSE. IT SAID "IDIOCY OF "SOME" PEOPLE""--YOU PROBABLY PLAYED HOOKEY THE WHOLE YEAR READING COMPREHENSION WAS TAUGHT. WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT "SOME" PEOPLE I WAS REFERRING TO YOU. YOU THINK YOU ARE ABOVE PEOPLE WHO VISIT THIS BLOG, BUT YOU ARE JUST AN ANGRY LITTLE PERSON WITH A BONE TO PICK! HOPE YOU SOMEDAY FIND SOME JOY IN YOUR BORING LITTLE LIFE-AND SO LONG SUCKER!
~I would love to know why this person thinks that he "Kicked" yoink's ass in the room. He is blowing his own trumpet, since maybe he has issues with his "trumpet", talk about posturing. There is no way in hell he did that and if yoink iggied him, he wasnt worth the effort. Little boy, go mess with someone else, your just mad you didnt come up with this idea and that you can't hang with men. The ones that moderate this blog have more intellignce in their pinky toe then you ever will.
xxprincessrf2xx: my ignore button is still working well...lol
latinamamimiami: ohh you got it fixed finally huh princess
Laltinamamimiami: now you can iggy people who bother you
Laltinamamimiami: lol
Mykurtacat: I hate frauds as much a sex offenders.
j2clones: sex offfenders tear out souls
j2clones: i would much prefer frauds be loose then sex offenders
Mykurtacat needs to be raped and then pass it's fucked up opinion again!
Anonymous said...
TO 8/07/2007 07:34:00 AM
to the schmucko above...
roflmao.. did I step on your itty bitty ego bucket? My oh my, what an angry lil guy you are. Let it all out lil guy, in caps too...hahahaha... angry and yeah, an idiot. lmao
and for the ass lickin brown nosin lil turd who wrote this...."The ones that moderate this blog have more intellignce in their pinky toe then you ever will."
roflmfao yeah, their whole fuckin collective intelligence is located in one lil toe, probably belonging to a quadriplegic. hahahaha ya summed it up ya moron. Your poorly written response says it all.
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: ahhhh fuck it....go to ignore cant be fucked
there it is again. I kicked his sorry ass. The loser couldnt handle me in chat, without back up from his other stooges, so he gave up. What a fucking loser.
latinawhore and geminicunt are just two more losers joining the ranks of the turds. Now they get to keep each other amused since no one else wants anything to do with their sorry asses.
This Quentin TARD needs eez own article with an accompanying pic!
Posting one within the hour, I may also do one for MEMBERS ONLY :))
gave up? i dont give up, ya fuckin boofhead
i didnt iggy you motherfucker, i just watched you drone on and on for about half an hour talking to yourself without anyone responding to your lame posts, stupid cunt....
kicked my ass? hahaha, you fuckin idiot, how the fuck do ya kick ass in a chatroom? its a chatroom, not a boxing ring
i bet ya dont even know how to pronounce the "ß" in your name
stop shittin up osmos blog, youre a walking dumbass post :)):))
try and control yourself this time and dont reply to this, like i did to you in the room
see ya laterz cock snot
lmfao at grampaw! Yawl mouth and dribble now ain,t ya.... hahahaha li,l big guy. hehehehehehe Iggied or not, you didn,t have the fucking BALLS to take me on didya? You still don,t you sad ole loser. hehehehehehehe
I know how to pronounce it you snivelling lil shitbag heheheehhee do you?
lmfao
Hehehe you gotta admit that’s pretty fucking funny. Now I got OSMO and YOINK shittin themselves. We laughed and laughed at Mr. Poopy Pants Yoink after he left yesterday. Because most of us know that even if you do shit yourself, you don’t tell anyone. You make up shit coz that’s what people do to cover up embarrassing stuff. You lie to make yourselves look better. Everyone does it.
But I guess if you really want to embarrass yourself and become the butt, sorry, of chat and blog jokes, then shitting yourself is probably the way to go. You guys have been shittin yourselves for years. And this blog is your sewage treatment center. Sure, you’ll cover months of ridicule of the same ole names and faces, and I’m happy to step up to the fore and give yawl something else to think about. And I made you think, didn’t I? Got you on a roll, and I pull yer strings from now on. Can’t wait for the finale!
Sure I’m smarter than you. I also smell a lot better and I don’t have a rash between my ass cheeks.
From what I’ve heard, Osmo shoots heroin into his penis and Yoinks fucks the corpse of Cuss’s dad. Then you all trot into chat, and die right there onscreen. Priceless!
Blogging makes you smart, kids.
Blogging makes you poop your pants. (see: Yoink, Osmo, Cuss, Alien)
But Osmo, you tube. Blogging aunt gonna cure you of the herpes that Dominicunt gave you now is it?. It's not going to cure you of your repressed homosexuality. And it's sure as shit not going to cure you of being a total fucking asshole.
In response to the retard currently known as quentin0074
ref: 8/08/2007 05:03:00 AM
This stain has been around for awhile but it is too dumb to know the truth even when it has been ejaculated into his face.
Dominica and I did not have a relationship you fucking retard :))
And as far as your lame ass retort :)), Puh-Leeeeeez! You are suffering from cockrash of the tongue, I suggest you ask your mother to keep breast feeding for at least another year or 2 or until you pass 6th grade.
hey Osmo, you fuckwad. You're all so fucking gullible and stoopid. I,ve given you so many fucking clues and you still haven't worked me out yet, have you? Do I really have to S P E L L I T O U T? lmfao
yoink.donk_adios_backslash_loser: mane, i have sex with Dead People
yoink_donk.adios_backslash_loser: some cunt gotta booter runnin on me
lmfao, im having a ball booting yoink and alien. No luck booting yer jobless ass though Osmo. hahahahaha you must have two puters, lmao
enjoy the ride yoink and alien lmao, you idiots
alien_turdbomb32007: ggggrrrr, who da fuck is booting?
haw haw haw grampaw yoink. Ya havin fun? lmao
fuck now i gotta git to work an i was havin a ball booting you guys. ROFLMFAO. Sionara, suckers!
I guess I may temporarily increase your blog ratings, lmfao. If it goes over 150, you'll have me to thank. And yourselves. lmao
8/08/2007 06:24:00 AM -is so full of himself--say's if posts goes over 150 it's because of him --gimme a break! a couple of months ago there were over 300 posts, and this clown had not a thing to do with that.
burp
wow!
hahahahahahaha
ya cant help yerself can ya cunt
un-fucking-believable
you must fuckin live in here.
work? roflmfao
Tschüß
calm3rivers: I like to chew a light roasted coffee bean sometimes
...She does this when out of chewing tobacco
calm3rivers: I'm too skinny to strip. I wear a fake butt.
calm3rivers: my cloths look better on me
calm3rivers: if someone in chat really wants me, I'll sen him my fake behind
lucy_the_ninjew: for a second I couldnt tell....LOL...im retarded
THE FIRST STEP ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY IS ADMITTING YOU HAVE A PROBLEM
god_module_xp8: avkjv1611man: I am a Necro you stupid asshole - negro or necro?
hehehehehe Mr Poopy Pants Yoink, who lives in chat 24/7. lmfao..... jobless losers typical comeback.
Sie, jämmerlichen erbärmlichen alten jüdischen scumbag bumsend
makabe_670: removes functional human beings from the bin
catfishjim2000: lol the maid just got me a jug off wine l happy now
next the idiot will be drinking wine by the bucketfull
turd_bomb_fart_splash32007: makabe puts the children to sleep with some good whiskey so they don't cut into his chat time
aq_aqs_sandbox: a guy on tv is about to try to hold his breath for like over 18 mins
HAS SHE EVER SAID ANYTHING INTERESTING YET? ALL SHE DOES IS TALK ABOUT HERSELF, AND WHAT'S GOING ON IN HER PATHETIC WORLD. YEESH
donkeyearrs: quin telling a teen to not yuck is like me telling you not to zhit
donkeyearrs: it's a natural body fuction
donkeyearrs: Ladies either support single payer health care Ins or keep your legs crossed
donkeyearrs: paul we are animals and sex is innate
donkeyearrs: when a new baby heads for a nipple that's it's animal instinct kicking in
maraleah_catholic_christian: ß We are NOT animals.
maraleah_catholic_christian: We can control our urges.
donkeyearrs: why are you so upset at the thought that we humans are animals?
maraleah_catholic_christian: If you wish to be no better than an animal, that's your choice.
WHEN THE IRRATIONAL AND SMUG CLASH, THE ABOVE HAPPENS
aquamarines_gemacita: ok the new service agreement is in place. the sears dude will come back on Saturday
twinscrappinmom: aqua who cares about your service agreement, why do you share stupid stuff like that in chat?
twins showing aqua how tough she can be LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
boss_from_london2007: The holy Quran invites intelligent people to raise questions; they will be lead to the truth.
boss_from_london2007: I dont worship a book.
no boss, you suck a terrorists and a false prophets ass
donkeyearrs: anyone in here who believes that man is at the top of the food chain, I've got a challenge for you
donkeyearrs: I will pay for the vacation of your life
donkeyearrs: a seven day campout in the Amazon rainforest
donkeyearrs: I've only got one rule
donkeyearrs: no guns
donkeyearrs: you much use the weapon that your god gave you
donkeyearrs: fists and fingernail
donkeyearrs: In one week I will be checking in on you to see if it was an Anaconda, Crocodile, Jaguar, Leapard that gobbled you up.
donkeyearrs: that's if you survive the insects
donkeyearrs: one week folks
donkeyearrs: any takers
donkeyearrs: you with your superior human body
donkeyearrs: ok we'll make challenge a little easier
donkeyearrs: I'll just put you in my fenced back yard we my pitbull for one hour
donkeyearrs: the bottom line is that we little human beings are bottom feeders
aq_aqs_sandbox: DOG POOPED AT NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE
aq_aqs_sandbox: STUPID DOG
donkeyearrs: you see this is why humans actually believe they are superior, they've never been pitted against creatures any bigger or more ferocious than a pet
twinscrappinmom: Paul, I am no heretic, I am more Catholic than most Catholics,
elmo6473: twins,, you are bigger than most,,, but not a catholic
twinscrappinmom: Elmo, you know big, you are shacking up with a VERY big man!
elmo6473: twins,,, where is your man?
twinscrappinmom: ß Is shacking up a sin?
twinscrappinmom: Ask Elmo, see what she thinks!
elmo6473: twins,, you are the one who feels sex is a necessity. I don't
elmo6473: twins,, did your husband leave you for someone younger or thinner
elmo6473: twins,,, remember,, guys don't make passes at girls with big asses
elmo6473: twins?
elmo6473: twins,, put down the twinkie and chat
calvinismistruth: DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY BIBLE QUESTIONS?
elmo6473: calvin,,, you think everything in the Bible should be done,,, what stops you from stoning gays?
elmo6473: Calvin,,, it says to kill those who sleep with the same sex,, what stops you,, other than cowardice
elmo6473: Calvin,,, what is your educational background concerning the Bible
ponddwellernice: CALVIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bring me the head of a sodomite or do not every consider yourself a true Christian again!
elmo6473: calvin,, who have you killed?
elmo6473: calvin,, Lev 20:9 for one says that people who cuss their parents should be killed,,, what stops you,, there are plenty out there who do that in public
elmo6473: calvin,, you said everything God says in the Bible should be done literally,, I am asking what is stopping you
calvinismistruth: elmo, where does it say for ME to do this?
elmo6473: calvin,, where does it say for you not to,, you are the follower of the word of God,,, are you not? or would you rather pass the buck to someone else
elmo6473: calvin,, there are quite a few biblical questions you won';t be able to answer,,, that is just one of them
elmo6473: twins,, did that twinkie put you to sleep?
elmo6473: twins
elmo6473: cluck cluck calvin
earnesib: Elmo, is calvin sporting feathers today?
elmo6473: of course earns
chocolatee_peachy: I actually died then came back
lavaca_loca45: chocolate please die again.. it will do us some good..
karol2320022007: we should not communicate with WITCHES and WIZARDS AND WARLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!
karol2320022007: Pants = panz is a C U N T!!!!!!!! IT COMES HERE TO ATTACK THE SOULS OF GOOD CATHOLIC MEN
titan2270: All these women, fighting over little ol me...Titan from Texas tsk tsk
In Response To The Following Spamming...
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8/09/2007 01:09:00 PM
____________________________________
This has been an automated response.
In Response To The Following Spamming...
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
____________________________________
8/09/2007 08:22:00 AM
____________________________________
This has been an automated response.
justme61934: Duma. Don't be childish. If you lack vocabulary to defend your accusation, just STOP your GAY MOUTH.
dumamou: Justme.....now you stoop to homophobia because youa re too lazy, or scared to find out about the Italo Albanian Catholic Church?
justme_61934: FAMILY TREE suddenly became SILENT when he learned 3rd World countries also read their history of the Land Down Under.
justme_61934: and of course FAMILY TREE is the other name of MYSTERY LIGHT if you don't know yet.
justme61934: please be informed that NAME CALLING is a good example of JUDGING fellow chatters
karol2320022007: ATTENTION: GENTLE IS ANOTHERRRRR C U N T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! back at it i see
karol needs to shut her big fat yap! if she wants to pick at something she should go out into the real world and start crap with someone there--see how long she stays standing
titan2270: All these women, fighting over little ol me...Titan from Texas tsk tsk
8/09/2007 04:10:00 PM
IN RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE POSTING-I'M SURE WOMEN FIGHT OVER TITAN, THEY FIGHT OVER WHO WILL GET TO BEAT HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH A BASEBALL BAT
krzy_wmn: Gentle, isn't Lucy in a jail in Jersalem?
rivalruffled: wonder how RJ and his 'girlfriend' are making out..........and wonder how she likes having a boyfriend in a chatroom 5 hours a day
Hey, RJ lives with his mom, if she doesn't mind, would would a "girlfriend"?
Another fine example of not bashing Catholics or the teachings of the Church.
Brought to you today by trkdriver-
trkdriver_04: all who think catholics have all the answers better read romans 12 9-12
He even took a break from whining about educated lady for the occassion.
irontexasdom (8/13/07 4:04:06 PM): Trker...to those that hate the truth....the truth sounds like hate when they here it...
trkdriver_04 (8/13/07 4:04:50 PM): iron i never thought of it that way but you're right
trkdriver doesn't seem to realize iron's post can apply to him and how he rejects the Church.
buttinzki: wtf yahoo? have we a room full of booters and other varied & sundry obnoxious ones in yahoo chat
bring quentin back. this lameass collection of the most boring conversations in the world sums up the empty lives of Osmo and his little band of ankle biters.
aqt least quentins posts had a sting in the tail, unlike the usual posts here with their blah blah blah yawn, fuckthis, lid drooping banality.
makabe6701: Internet explorer = virus
osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...
I have been in muslim chat with a terrible lag
ROFLMFAO ... the moron
instructour: OSMO OVMIK YOINK FAMILYTREE THE TERDS....PRAY FOR ALL THE FILTHY TONGUED THAT THEY MAY FIND THE PEACE AND SECURITY THAT COMES WITH KNOWING JESUS CHRIST
instructour: AMEN THE WICKED MAY GOD REBUKE THEM
instructour: AMEN BEETS
samirahbithiah: MERCY MY GOD
instructour: THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS
cerila_pieces: MERCY MY GOD
samirahbithiah: MERCY MY GOD
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: instructor..............go FUCK yerself
samirahbithiah: amen
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: AS IF I FUCKIN CARE YA CUNT
cerila_pieces: GBU ACMOM & NONNO/JIM
roy_thunder55: Amen
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: what a fuckin homo u are
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: eat shit and die cuntface
cerila_pieces: thank you all so very much and let's be a blessings to everyone
instructour: THANK YOU SAG FOR THE MUSIC AND YOUR PRAYERS
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: u assholes should not say the rosary
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: u have no right to say it in public
instructour: AMEN CERILA
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: youre not Priests
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: sag must be a priest
sagwaaus: ß So peaceful
pownallmarian: and, I think that u need to know
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: so peaceful, so you gotta say how peaceful it is
yoink_donk_adios_backslash_loser: fuckin priceless
I see quentin has a fan,
perhaps you can get a room and
ass fuck each other
cuss
the hypocrisy of these anal retentives is beyond a joke. As for the faggy request for quentin to return, you guys do know it was typed with his own jizz ridden fingers?
The wiper has but one fan, himself!
aweeee cuss 'n osmo seem upset. Quentin pissin ya off? lmao
hehehehehe give osmo a fucking coconut! Of course I typed it myself you idiot. Now quit jumping up and down with glee and scratching your knackers. Every fucker knows I typed it. hehehehe
I'm merely assisting you guys in prostituting your silly blog. I'm standing in with the nefarious ranks of those who cannot stop laughing at your sad attempts at scathing wit. However at least I redeem my bad taste by talking up the myth of convergence, surfing the wave of novelty, the vortex effect of group gnosis, rooting out poseurs such as yourself and the other old turds, and formulating a strategy for cultural change that doesn’t rely on rank stupidity and simple answers.
You owe me. I've given you someone else to worry about. roflmfao
Shit talk about a load of bullshit, sucker you take the cake and yes keep it coming. Like some petulant little child that has been chastised you run through the blog pissing and moaning, but that's ok just get someone to wipe the feces from your chin and empty your diaper coz yer leaving way too much shit behind when you drag yer piss sodden ass out the door.
BTW... LOL@Female, you may be one specific part of the female anatomy but that'd be all.
hehehhee, proves my point dunnit? You say I,m pissing and moaning. I,m telling you for the umpteenth time, I,m having a fucking blast here. LMFAO at all of you, taking it oh so fucking seriously, lmao. You just have to react dont ya?
And I'm female..... you witless tards. Ask those dozey bitches from A4.... I took the piss outta them for months. lol..... Since you're all so fucking stupid, and keep missing the clues, so damn obvious even Lauren would have worked it out by now......... you mugs, lmao
Yours ever so sincerely
Still laughing at your sterile attempts at insult, Osmo. lmao.... keep on trying. Smile :o)
btw I,m a guy.
btw I put commas instead of apostrophes, and apostrophes instead of commas....,,,,,,, etc,,,,, lmao
Still laughing at your sterile attempts at insult, Osmo. lmao.... keep on trying. Smile :o)
btw I,m a guy.
btw I put commas instead of apostrophes, and apostrophes instead of commas....,,,,,,, etc,,,,, lmao
~well if you are a guy, your a pussy and if your a woman, than there are a few that will take you on with no fear. You must be a dike to go after real men, since you want what they have between their legs. Leave Osmo and boris and the turds alone. They are being very nice to you. SO be the LADY or the MAN that you profess yourself to be and bow out gracefully.
thomggg: ß I like the scent. I will buy this soap again.
thomggg: I like this Oil of Olay bar soap I am trying currently.
thomggg: It leaves an orange/citrus scent on the skin which last a long while.
THOMGG GIVING BEAUTY TIPS hahaha
jesusfreakstreet: sinister have you ever thought that when hypocrites accuse often they are pointing out their own faults . .. therefore are you sharing your bedroom activities with us?
sinister_tramp: i'm not sharing my bedrom activities with you or anyone here i can assure you sir, i'm not being rude
re 8.14.2007 0.39am
Either yahoo blocked me seeing text here or this is false witness. Yoink did not interrupt the rosary, but responded to inflammatory comments made during it after it was over, and half of what is said in your post i never saw. My experience in chat is that it is not the filthy tongued we should look out for, but the forked tongues. False witness, one of the ten commandments, and causes much destruction.
Yoink responded to inflammatory comments? Give me a break buddy. Yoink is a disgruntled old man who starts off all the inflammatory crap. Everyone knows this. And anyone who says otherwise is just a brown nosing coward, and idiot, who thinks that somehow Yoink and his retarded buddies, Osmo, Cuss and Turd, are actually worth bothering about.
Yoink = sad old man, ending out his days being a miserable foul mouthed little moron, online, in chat and incontinent. lol
how da fuck do you know i am old?
hahahahahahahaha
lol yoink exactly.
hahahahahaha... you two are like fucking flannagan and allen.... laurel and hardy..... abbott & costello.....
ye're old. Get over it lmao at the whiney twins.
Youre old grandad. Deffo over 55 but more likely in your late 60s. I can tell. I dont think Osmos old though. Maybe 30something.
and u rwo cunts are like zigfried and roy....hahahahahahaha
"YOU CAN TELL"
can you tell what i am thinking right now?,
crackin up, rhaffin my @$$ off here
singin'
oh, i wish i was in the land of cotton
where we dig em up and fuck em rotten
look away look away dickie boy
FFS Old feller Yoink... I already did the "you guys are a double act gag" ....your response was a poor imitation, and hardly amusing now, was it? Neither was your bursting into song at the end lol. No wait, it WAS funny lmao.... you bursting into song was perfect, just like a dancing monkey, it amused me. Am I getting to ya? lol.... maniacal outbursts say yeah, hell yeah. lmao
And it's Siegfried and Roy, you silly old man. Not Zigfried. Tee hee, God you're easy beans. Smile.
Lets get this post over the 170 by the end of the month. hahahahahaha
Consider it done.
floridaz_2: Ok, guess it's a given that Yahoo is getting out of the Chat busines
Chat never seems to be without paranoid drunks, no matter how bad it's operating.
floridaz_2: Anyone seeing a pattern here? Only viewing thise that join and those that leave..no chat
cats5403: only one thing comes out of New Zealand...queers.....that must make mystery a queer
makabe67: abortion causes premature birth..
wow, and all this time, I thought it caused premature DEATH.
awwweeeee wazzup osmo..... yahoo kicked your yaZak in the guts? lmao
la petite femme blanc needs a root
~what ASSHOLES you guys are. I cant wait to see you rot. You are a scumbag not worthy to even talk to Osmo yoink and the Turds. A bunch of pussies you are.
In Response To The Following Spamming...
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8/16/2007 07:02:00 AM
____________________________________
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8/16/2007 07:03:00 AM
____________________________________
This has been an automated response.
hahahahaha made ya look didnt I
why wouldn't he look, he owns the blog
~skank whore lucy and dominica are very good friends. That is curious
Anonymous said...
~skank whore lucy and dominica are very good friends. That is curious
8/16/2007 05:55:00 PM
plus dom is now buddies with marcus who bye is back, all are on voice.
I can say 100% that all are the real deal
ponddwellernice: put marcus barkus on ignore!!!!!!!!!!!!!... he is a reall a s s h o l e
ponddwellernice: marcus barkus..... never changes.... he's a stupid puke
ponddwellernice: wasn't it nice when barkus went away........ ahhhhhhh
backhoehoe: there were 100 Catholic chatrooms this morning
dom was kissin marcuses ass yesterday. "oooooh i cant beleeeeeve eeets yewwww! Remember how we use to fight aaaalll the time? eeez eeet really yewwwwww? That voice lol. I always have to mute it.
Dom is a bitch cunt hoe. If she was in my face I would punch her righ in her face. Her voice sounds like nails on a chalk board. She sounds like a evil witch.
Marcus is back in chat?
I hadn't heard the news that Canada emptied their criminal psychiatric wards.
makabe_6700: webcams have a way of showing you naked people
makabe_6700: webcams have a way of showing you naked people
is this fuckin clown, living on the samne fucking planet as the rest of us or what?
c'mon, don't be so hard on makabe--he needs to somehow put some spice in his otherwise hum-drum life
fuck makabe the pervert
lmfao. all human life is here
happiness_and_smiles_4_all: shakes my booty while I wash my car
The aptly named Dumbass Posts.
yeh its pure crap
FYI: Dirty Poll is back up and running.
How exciting lol
~i cant imagine tiles shaking her booty, what a disgusting visual.
mging90: IF HACKERS IS THE REASON YOU PUT OTHER PEOPLE IN FEAR OF WHICH MANY WILL NOT LOG IN, BUT I THINK HACKERS IS NOT THE REASON, OF WHICH THERE IS MORE DEEPER THAN THAT
...WTF!!
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Im in México
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: by Tuesday we will have a Storm
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: by Sunday the Storm will be in the Gulf of Mexico
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: by Wed or Tuesday the storm will reach US and wont need papers to enter
LMAO Franky is so funny
catfishjim2000: l wish we got a land line here
catfishjim2000: l useding my laptop with my cell phone to used the internet
thrilling stuff!!!
Yup! drdrfranky is funny alright, a real south of the border charlie chaplan!
I suspect comments in this section will go down, as no one can get into chat anymore
ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY!!!! ROFLMFAO
to room 4 from the real Manny (female edition) :)
to Susan: lose about 100 pounds and maybe
To words: shut da fuck up already
To angel: you little snot nosed cunt
To Jenny - You are okay
To Gardenia- you are a fucking lush
To Silver Swan - You are a loser, screw
To Stings - Fuck em hard and fuck em long - everyone and each one
To discoduck - learn to fucking spell you redneck fuckup
does anyone know what is going on with yahoo and chatrooms? this is happening under all categories of rooms.......any answers? OR is anyone getting in and how?
chat seems to be dead
To you last two anonymous's - fucking chat was always dead: you had fucking social losers who had nothing better to do that sit in front of their computers and talk about their woes and ills. overweight UNDERLOVED women looking to get laid, and guys who were looking to do the laying...People, fucking grow up and get real lives - go ourside and walk, run, play ball, read a good book...Maybe yahoo is doing you all a favor and if you wern't so fucking stupid you will realize that
yeah above, sort of like incessantly posting on a blog that hates your guts....hahahahahahaha
to anonymous 4:33AM - this is your fucking lord - Jesus H fucking christ - You say they hate me :) fuck you fool. Now go have your cookies and milk like a good little asshole that you are, and let the adults play. Your chat rooms are so pathetically dull and boring to me that I love playing with your feeble minds. It is so easy to have you follow me. Like sheep you are !!!
Now let me see, who could this be, hmmm - renee or samantha, the cuntess twins, maybe corp or havycadavy or osmois the dimwit...I may have to see a bit more. Please answer me fool :)
ROFLMFAO.
So this is Blogdom? lmao. Gee you guys must be proud. hahahahaha
~ the one that claims that she is a woman,I have a feeling that that is LUCY.
chat seems to be back to normal now
calm3rivers: coarsegold is too good lokkin for the net..the net whores will be after her. I may yet post my pic however
some AQUAISMS
aq_aqs_sandbox: premarital sex is wrong
aq_aqs_sandbox: but hey get knocked up??? A GIFT
aq_aqs_sandbox: TALK ABOUT BRAIN WASHING
aq_aqs_sandbox: BUT BY GOLLY HAVE THE BASTARD CHILD ONCE YOU ARE SINGLE AND KNOCKED UP
i have always known that Aqua is not right in the head.
CUSS said...
La Petite Fille Blanc & manny, take this as a warning - don't mess with me.
ROFLMFAO. hahahahhaa
ovmik: and not in horiscope I hope lol
ovmik: well 2 swords I applaude you for going the church
ovmik: I have a near degree in theology and I knoe so little
ovmik: I am a english teacher
ovmik: lol 3 years out of the clessroom would be good tho
ovmik: its decended into hell loser, not descended lol
OVMIK LMAO. PRETENDING TO BE AN ENGLISH TEACHER. PHONEY. LOOK AT HOW HE SPELLS HOROSCOPE, KNOW, DESCENDED ETC. LOL. Another phoney Aussie just like Familyturd
aq_aqs_sandbox: TEXAN IS ONLY A HALL MONITOR
aq_aqs_sandbox: HAS ONLY DONE ONE THING
aq_aqs_sandbox: TOLD ME I WAS A POTTY MOUTH
heck, people have telling aqua that for years
anonymous 8/26/2007 02:26:00 AM
If this is a genuine "Dumbass Post" then I acknowledge your capture of the event to be one of if not the best this month :)
I am still LOL
naw I just make all this shit up. hee hee and you fuckers take it as gospel
woodstocke12: GENTLE MAN...you bring a knife to a GUNFIGHT....you already LOST....!!!!!
trkdriver_04: Woodstocke, you who hates guns, oh my
woodstocke12: trk..nothing wrong with guns.....they make good plows
trkdriver_04: woody guns do not kill people people kill people
trkdriver_04: woody true, I always carry my gun
frick and frack discussing guns
trkdriver_04: woody how long you have to try to become such an ass
woodstocke12: TRK ()() FOR YOU...GIVE ME A KISS
SPARE US THE MENTAL IMAGE YUCK!
<< Home