Saturday, March 01, 2008

March 2008


This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.
Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!
(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

94 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Generally it is ladies first, this month it can be filthy whores first-

Kathy: did you know that there are some religions that use marijuana?
Kathy: i think hindusim is one of them
Kathy: even the early Jews passed around and inhaled incense burners filled with marijauna
Kathy: i wonder if Jesus did
Kathy: do muslims still use marijauna?

Marcus is brainwashing her.

3/01/2008 04:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is dr franky speaking freely to max_will_kick_yo_ass_again


frank_jalisco_08: Max your always welcome to come to Mexico only if you wear a military g string -

3/02/2008 01:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you don't come back to chat I will miss you for sure, but wish you a ton of love and happiness in your life, it was a blessing to know you, and a privilege to be called your friend. Love from sam xx

3/03/2008 03:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

little_owl87: Z Belgrade: My intelligence surpasses yours.

ANOTHER FUCKIN MARCUS!

3/03/2008 04:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: I just want you to see that I am not always at fault.... most of the people who complain endlessly of me, are far worse because they aren't reacting to me,.... they are antagonizing and acting against me

evolutionist_and_creationist: I wanted to say something to add to what I said last time we spoke..... as much as cats says she can forgive and refuse to subject herself to me... you know first off, she hasn't ignored me, she makes comments about everything I say, and bashes me unprovoked

evolutionist_and_creationist: secondly, she didn't say "Marcus, I forgive you, but I can't forget, goodbye" she said "TOO LITTLE TOO LATE SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS"

3/03/2008 10:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

During my time frequenting the CC rooms there is one thing that has become abundantly clear to me, sometimes and mostly when you least expect it … you find a person of magnificent caliber, a person that dwarfs the mighty simply by their presence. To me, you are one such person!.

You once said this to me a long time ago and with that said, you know how important and significant it has become for me. It is hard for me to articulate what I want to say, I knew that I would be able to one day say the same to you. You said once that my words would be with you forever, well my friend, yours also will be with me forever . I have to thank you for seeing the true me and looking beyond and having the wisdom and maturity to do so.

I want to thank you for the many times you have shared with me, the comfort and peace and the feeling of security that you provided me. I will treasure those forever. I will treasure you keeping all my secrets and never betraying me.

I am grateful that you are my friend, I will mourn your departure greatly. I will always be here, you know how I feel about you. I wish you the best always and in everything that you do. Remember how amazing and significant you are to me and to many. I love you my dear friend.

3/03/2008 10:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are you talking about?

3/03/2008 10:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in response to the above..does NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ring a bell

3/03/2008 05:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you made it public, not anyone else

3/03/2008 09:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aqs_aq_sandbox: sure wish the mortgage mess would have happned 5 years ago

aqs_aq_sandbox: there are way too many people in this sub division that should NOT be here

aqs_aq_sandbox: we have kids that stare at you and will not move out of the middle of the street

aqs_aq_sandbox: those pigs from lousianna

aqs_aq_sandbox: these same people have RUINED the school district
-

3/04/2008 05:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was made public, yes, but the name was left out for a reason. Left out due to nosey people like you. It is obvious who you are by your post.
The person that it is meant for will understand. Instead of asking who it is for, you should comment on what a nice post it is and move on.

3/05/2008 11:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice posts aren't for Marcus:))

3/05/2008 12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The post it not for Marcus. Please do not think that you are fooling me or in anyway tricking me into telling you who it is for. You may assume or try to figure it out all you want. You will never know. I will give you this one and only this one. I am sure you can be more productive with your life. I know who you are, stop trying to be nosey and go do a few laps on the treadmill.

3/05/2008 12:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frank_jalisco_08: AQUA WOULD YOU SHARE MR AQUA FOR 10 BUCKS ?

3/05/2008 09:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/05/2008 11:50:00 AM

OMFG you must be retarded.

3/06/2008 02:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO I'M NOT RETARDED AND YOU STILL NEED TO DO TREADMILL LAPS

3/06/2008 10:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/06/2008 10:48:00 AM

Asking doesn't even really mean anyone cares.

No has left, it's just another one of your ploys for attention.

3/06/2008 11:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another ploy for attention?. You do not know who I am and you have no idea what you are talking about. I laugh at the fact that you think that you are more intelligent then others. Your very obvious and that in itself shows your lack of education.

The post was not for anyone to care or to ask. Only to the person that it was meant for.

Your so nosey and want to know everything that you had to ask.

I think it bothers you that no one has ever said something so profund to you. You think that you are better than most, when you really are not.

You really have to much time on your hands. You need to take a long walk around the block. I think that will help you clear your mind.

3/06/2008 01:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/06/2008 01:41:00 PM
You really did pick the best place for this bullshit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG you really ARE retarded. Dumbass posts, exacty where your posts belong. You should win the dumbass award of the year!

3/06/2008 04:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iamthewalrus4prez: has your freaking foot rotted off yet stath

stathanasius2: Low class vulfar piece of trash are not needed in this room

iamthewalrus4prez: i'll cut the fucker off for you

3/06/2008 06:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adirondack_poet: I get so sick of Philopinos IMing me

adirondack_poet: I would rather not have children

adirondack_poet: I write poetry, thats better than having children

adirondack_poet: Poetry and writing are fulfilling

3/06/2008 09:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe67: any prowling for ladies should be done politely or not at all

3/07/2008 02:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwww 3/03/2008 10:29:00 AM

Feel the lurve Im moved to choking point by your honest and unbridled gush. Phrases like

"comfort and peace and the feeling of security that you provided me" (in a chatroom of all places)


"treasure you keeping all my secrets and never betraying me" (wow)


"how amazing and significant you are to me" (hey buddy shes beggin ya to come back)

"I love you my dear friend." (that's a promise of a BJ foh shoh)

Shit, I bet there wasn't a dry eye in the house when that heap of dunny flush went up.

hee haw

3/07/2008 04:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aqs_aq_sandbox: QUENT USED TO BEG MOJO IN PM TO TALK TO HIM

aqs_aq_sandbox: IT WAS SO CREEPY, LIKE HIS PM WAS LINED WITH CUM JUICE

aqs_aq_sandbox: CORP THAT DUDE IS A GUY THAT WAS ON THE MIC FOR A WHILE CALLING HIMSELF "SMITE THE GOD"

aqs_aq_sandbox: I RECOGNIZED HIS VOICE TOO
aqs_aq_sandbox: FROM A FEW YEARS AGO...

3/07/2008 02:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

educated_lady_0202: amen unshake..they have no idea what the truth is....their church is run by satan and he knows how to 'tickle' their ears!

3/07/2008 09:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seraphimchad: not homie twins hour

twinscrappinmom: yeah, lets make it a chad hour and talk all about your "friend"

3/08/2008 09:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frank_jalisco_08: RUBS LUCYS ASS....GOOD GIRL

3/09/2008 09:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: you too family, although after a couple days away from chat, I'm sad to return

evolutionist_and_creationist: I can't wait until April

evolutionist_and_creationist: family, I honestly hate chatting

evolutionist_and_creationist: I've been told chat is boring sometimes without me

3/10/2008 09:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: How stupid does one need to be to not understand that private health care means someone is making MONEY

quinlan: so if a dr is paid with tax payer money, he isn't making money>

evolutionist_and_creationist: why do stupid people in real life keep their ignorant opinions quiet, and online, they feel free to speak their stupidity?

3/10/2008 10:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

plumbersfriend2000: the other second layer of terd co (non management) is Belle from UK, Gemini from california, Alimex from who knows where, Latina from Florida, I think, and Cats from U.S. somewhere, and Quinnie, from north east U.S. somewhere,

3/10/2008 11:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was so obvious who this "plumbersfriend2000" is...it starts with a "B" and ends with a "zki" ... hilarious... he has too much time on his hands..he needs to work and provide for his family and pay attention to his wife..he also needs to stop posturing and veiling himself from people..he is very apparent in his approach and his envy of the turds and corps is pathetic..it's really sad that all of this fighting with the turds started because of his immature need to defend the skank Lucy..while she sits back and laughs and laughs because she has "B" and "zki" doing her dirty work and she gets off scot free, LOL

3/10/2008 12:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_creatorpist: I'm back

evolutionist_creatorpist: Hello Bart

evolutionist_creatorpist: Hello Sag, I forgive you

evolutionist_creatorpist: crazyhorses172001 *** iggied for not being German

evolutionist_creatorpist: 3.11, dark ages

evolutionist_creatorpist: recovering is not a catholic

evolutionist_creatorpist: iggy recovering *** ignored

evolutionist_creatorpist: greg *** ignored as usual

evolutionist_creatorpist: march 17 easter

evolutionist_creatorpist: sober up Bart

evolutionist_creatorpist: ha ha ha

evolutionist_creatorpist: crazyhorses172001 *** still ignored

evolutionist_creatorpist: this is good German noise

evolutionist_creatorpist: I despise the Brits

stathanasius2: pathetic evolutionist clone iggied, again, anyone who needs to create an ID due to another cahatter needs to get a life



YEAH LIKE STATH HAS A VERY EXCITING LIFE

3/11/2008 06:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

greg_senore: marcus fuckus is the biggest loser in history of chat outside of la peche

greg_senore: la worm rotten pech

goodgollymissm0lly: u mean theres other bigger losers in la peche ?

greg_senore: la pech is peachy from room 2

greg_senore: and marcus from room 1

stathanasius2: crazy, Im not sure, what is worse Marcus or a marcus wanna be?

greg_senore: now "evolutionist"

3/11/2008 06:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy: capt, I punched my 16 year old boy in the van yesterday while I was driving cause he used the word "****" in front of me

Kathy: he knows how I hate that

Kathy: he deserved that punch

YET, SHE DOESN'T MIND IT FROM MARCUS.

3/12/2008 04:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

punching your child is definitely child abuse and ky, in all of her MISPLACED wisdom COULD be put in jail for doing so. now slapping him in the mouth ... maybe... but those of us with more decent family standards usually can handle such occasions with dignity, setting better examples for our children. one day she'll get a punch in the face and wonder where she went wrong.........dumbass

3/12/2008 05:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: i guess one who comes here with a good heart would find people with good hearts too. and when people come here with the opposite kind of heart, one would find people here as bad if not worse than him or her.
JUstme has a much wisdom as a old crack whore

3/13/2008 03:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

twinscrappinmom: samantha, stop getting up in my business
c02p024710n_51n: you know what....you idiots always fuck up.........and i end up with all the info
twinscrappinmom: yoink WOW, you know my Dad died, boy I fucked up sharing that!, what a loser
twinscrappinmom: you esteem yourself higher than you ought

c02p024710n_51n: hahahaha the thing is twins crappin wank in a few months when you think no one is watching , you will tell the room, that you have cancer or some shit
c02p024710n_51n: you are a fucking idiot
c02p024710n_51n: you mean to me about as much as a fly sucking crap off a dog shit
twinscrappinmom: yoink eat shit and die, you make shit out of everything, thats what shit ass losers do
c02p024710n_51n: lol
c02p024710n_51n: yeah ok
c02p024710n_51n: tell the room of your secrets twins crapp.....comon

c02p024710n_51n: she is just pissed that i remember such shit

twinscrappinmom: here is no secret to anyone, yoink is a fucked up tard, who is a loser at everything,
twinscrappinmom: what the hell difference does it make that you remember my Dad died, you are just a shit ass piece of shit
c02p024710n_51n: am i twins...what do you know about me twins?
c02p024710n_51n: tell me?
twinscrappinmom: that makes shit out of everthing, thats who you are, you can do no less

twinscrappinmom: butIcan.............
c02p024710n_51n: what do you know about me twins?

c02p024710n_51n: FUCK ALL
c02p024710n_51n: i know more about you than what you know about me
c02p024710n_51n: funny that

3/13/2008 01:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/13/2008 01:38:00 PM
what is he some kind of creepy internet stalker freak gathering information on chat people. What a pathetic loser.

3/14/2008 02:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
3/14/2008 02:43:00
==================
It's not stalking you fuckhole
It's called having a memory
I was trying to piss her off, and guess what..it worked!

I was in the room when twins shared that information.
She even gave his age and the time he died. "Weird"

This bitch is always on about what a good christian she is
and calling people on their bad language,
Quoting scripture, and critisizing catholics in a Catholic room.

Her anti catholic rhetoric is getting old, like her
and the sooner the fuckin old whore goes away, the better.
Hopefully she will take "uneducated_skank" with her.

3/14/2008 02:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when twins told the room about her dad dying, she made sure the room knew every detail and event. The worst was when she was in chat only an hour before the funeral service. the on again straight after. So she enjoys the drama of it all
- from hal

3/15/2008 07:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its called being a pathetic fucking loser who has nothing better to do then study and memorize and copy and paste people in a fucking Chatroom. Get some fucking help dude.

3/15/2008 11:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: I am ashamed of my western brothers

evolutionist_and_creationist: greedy, corrupt, fallen, elitist, and the public lets them get away with it because they are gluttonous, fat, lazy, and ignorant

evolutionist_and_creationist: I am marcus

evolutionist_and_creationist: St Marcus of Canada

evolutionist_and_creationist: Marcus the Islam destroyer

evolutionist_and_creationist: like Conan

evolutionist_and_creationist: God will DAMN not bless America

evolutionist_and_creationist: and others

evolutionist_and_creationist: I'm sure Romans thought ROME was great, blessed and the best too

evolutionist_and_creationist: We are Babylon resurrected



MARCUS ON HIS DAILY ANTI-AMERICAN RANT

3/15/2008 09:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: missy, can you take off your panties? I mean, can you stop with the music

3/15/2008 09:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

billy_fukistan: here's the fuckface marcus

billy_fukistan: still in the place he claims he hates

captcomment: its billy fuksaman.....click

billy_fukistan: its capt I make stupid comments click

3/15/2008 09:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ky_chat_girl: pond you don't like marcus do you?

ky_chat_girl: pond you don't have to like him, but try to love him

3/15/2008 11:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

purplespock: You're such a kvetcher, highlander

highlander_for_you: purple..what's a kvetcher

purplespock: kvetcher (yiddish) whiner, complainer
-

3/16/2008 06:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ima_fakir: Hey familytree, my wife is getting mouthy. Would you mind coming over and smacking her around a bit?

3/17/2008 10:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: mundooi I agree, I was a cop lol

ima_fakir: answering phones at the police station does not count as being a cop

3/17/2008 10:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ima_fakir: stath, do you wave your hand toward your face when you fart so you can smell it faster

3/17/2008 10:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evol_hysteric_character_disorder: bart is my only friend here

evol_hysteric_character_disorder: I'm going after sponge's hard drive again

3/19/2008 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marcus_last_of_the_neanderthals: I was at maxi's house when they served coon stew

3/20/2008 08:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say .. freshen your tea governor

hahahahhaha hahhahaha me xx

3/21/2008 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

labarum_n: Mark you are right on track....pray for those who curse you

mark34443: I curse myself sometimes just so I can pray for myself and do me good

3/21/2008 03:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maxi_mikes_coffee_shop: No coffee today, shop is closed

maxi_mikes_coffee_shop: I spent the night with marcus, too tired to open shop

belleatchantry: maximike is that you?

belleatchantry: havent seen you in an age

maxi_mikes_coffee_shop: I know Bell, marcus keeps me chained to our bed

3/23/2008 12:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Fact , molecules in a gas move constantly not like Newton said it didnt.

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Fact: a spoon of water has around 19 00000000000000000000000 molecules

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: fact CGAT are compunds of the DNA

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: fact there is 1x10 -18 probability to have life in another planet.

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: fact, temperature in RE1502+66 = 170,000K

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Fact Sun temperature around 7000K



PLEASE TELL US MORE MR. SCIENCE

3/23/2008 01:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makabe_670: The rosary is not repetitive

SAY 50 HAIL MARY'S

3/24/2008 05:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makabe is such a dumbfuck.~

3/24/2008 02:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh16: Let's see how lippy BARKUS is when he's down to 3lines of text per minute...

vengeful_poh16: then one line....

vengeful_poh16: then one line every 3 minutes...
down to 3 lines of text per minute...

vengeful_poh16: No, it's Bill The Cat!

vengeful_poh16: Been here 7 months, can't that fucker get ANYTHING right?

evodius_neophyte: Poh gave away who he is.... someone I insulted 7 years ago, when I was 23 he's lost his mind

evodius_neophyte: and it won't stop, even if I left for another 2 years, the day I came back,.... He'd start back up

3/24/2008 05:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

familytree4: the jews are all the worlds problems

familytree4: they even tell the pope what catholic prayers to change

3/24/2008 05:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO

belleatchantry: its all that's necessary really, the nastiness is not necessary
belleatchantry: I iggie the names I don't want to see poh
belleatchantry: they get one chance, and I iggy them
belleatchantry: I don't prevent others from conversing with them if they want
belleatchantry: I don't want them on my screen, but others might
belleatchantry: I don't make decisions for others
belleatchantry: i don't poh
belleatchantry: i try to get on with most people
belleatchantry: then iggy them poh, your end of association may be the beginn ing for others
belleatchantry: I always iggy for blasphemy
belleatchantry: I iggy for catholic bashing
belleatchantry: I iggy for pornographic language
belleatchantry: I iggy Marcus

LMFAO it tries to get on with everyone? hahahahahaha belle was drunk yesterday afternoon, an cussin out da whole room including marcus an princess. what a hypocrite it is, typical brit bitch
LMFAO

3/25/2008 01:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is quin calling belle a hypocrite? She has alot of nerve, she needs to take a look at herself.

3/25/2008 02:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belle iggies for pornographic language?????? She dont find corps language pornographic and offensive????? Nopes, coz she wants to keep in with the clique. Shes in chat 24/7 playing at bein mother superior. She claims to have kids and no hubby. God help the poor bastards, she spends all day in chat neglecting them. Count the hours.

3/25/2008 05:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO ANONS, THE ONLY WAY YOU WOULD KNOW BELLE WAS IN CHAT 24/7 IS IF YOU WERE TOO!!!!!!!! WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!!!!!!!!

3/26/2008 05:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stormy_seas_calmed: princess, are your children aliens? did they abduct you and probe you?

3/26/2008 09:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: toni and mojo, I demand you to put back on your ears! (and take off your underwear)

perpetua_his_beloved: lol marcus. who said i was wearing underwear.

evolutionist_and_creationist: Since I can't masturbate or have sex, it comes out in humour

3/26/2008 01:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: A nestorian is someone who eats Nestle products

3/26/2008 01:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evolutionist_and_creationist: do you wear a veil toni?

evolutionist_and_creationist: in Church?

evolutionist_and_creationist: I think that is very sexy.... it shows modesty, intelligence, and love for God.... the things which truly make a woman sexy

evolutionist_and_creationist: that and a nice body

aq_aqs_sandbox: sexy women cover for Mass... now that is just gross

aq_aqs_sandbox: referring to women with covers as fuckable

aq_aqs_sandbox: yuck

aq_aqs_sandbox: calling women in Mass "sexy" is totally inappropriate

mo_joe_stu: I think a woman would be offended if she covered and someone told her she was sexy

mo_joe_stu: Seems to me she's trying for the OPPOSITE effect

evolutionist_and_creationist: mojo, well, I wouldn't say she was sexy.... unless she was my wife or girlfriend

aq_aqs_sandbox: he just said it

aq_aqs_sandbox: and he has no date

aq_aqs_sandbox: let alone a wife

aq_aqs_sandbox: totally inappropriate

evolutionist_and_creationist: I wonder if I should write for the next couple hours

evolutionist_and_creationist: I think I will, Maybe I'll come back, if not, I will come back later tonight

aq_aqs_sandbox: see he knows he was wrong

aq_aqs_sandbox: so he made excuses about being the big HOLLYWOOD WRITER

aq_aqs_sandbox: AND LEFT

aq_aqs_sandbox: THE man needs to pay for lessons in manners and decorum

aq_aqs_sandbox: but he would drop out there too
-

3/26/2008 01:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't toni married?

3/26/2008 07:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marcus is a Hollywood writer now?

3/27/2008 03:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle seems to think she owns the room now. she was DEMANDING that earnes dont tell his story about the young girl and the snake. a good story with a strong message about faith and trust. who the hell does she think she is? BELLE GET A BLOODY GRIP. u should lay off the drink and go feed those kids. your a disgrace to mothers everywhere.

3/27/2008 05:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ames_lee451: l need my ass to be wash sam can you pop over and do it ???

babies_rprecious: james shame on your commentary

3/27/2008 05:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANONS 3/26/2008 05:01:00 AM

BELLE KEEPS A RECORD OF HOW LONG OTHERS ARE IN CHAT, ESPECIALLY DOMINICA AN MARCUS. AND SHE POSTS THE RESULTS ALL THE TIME. BELLE IS IN CHAT 24/7 BY HER OWN ADMISION. IF U CANT WORK OUT THE LOGIC THERE, GO FUCK URSELF LOSER, OR KISS BELLES FAT ASSHOLE

3/27/2008 08:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vengeful_poh16: hurry and rejoin, atheist--you'll fuck up your PC faster!

vengeful_poh16: faster--get to SCANDISK as quickly as possible!

aqs_aq_sandbox: VENGE PLEASE

vengeful_poh16: What, sandbox?

aqs_aq_sandbox: WHAT WHAT

vengeful_poh16: You said, "Please"--what is you wish, sandbox?

aqs_aq_sandbox: YEAH THE THREATS TO RUIN PROPERTY

aqs_aq_sandbox: DO NOT MAKE US PART OF YOUR TROUBLE

aqs_aq_sandbox: BY HAVING US WITNESS IT

vengeful_poh16: You came here, you can leave if you hate it so, sandbox...

vengeful_poh16: if you can flag the fuckmonkeys down and keep them out, sandbox?

vengeful_poh16: PLEASE DO SO.

vengeful_poh16: If you can't, oh well -shrug

aqs_aq_sandbox: MY IGGY DOES THAT

vengeful_poh16: You have your iggie fetish, I have my packet one...

vengeful_poh16: learn and let live...

aqs_aq_sandbox: YOU ARE NOT ANONYMOUS FOREVER

aqs_aq_sandbox: AND ONCE IT'S OUT, THE DOZENS WILL HAVE THEIR SAY

aqs_aq_sandbox: BUT THAT'S A 25 YEAR SENTENCE I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WITH MY IGGY FETISH

3/27/2008 12:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO

belleatchantry: its all that's necessary really, the nastiness is not necessary
belleatchantry: I iggie the names I don't want to see poh
belleatchantry: they get one chance, and I iggy them
belleatchantry: I don't prevent others from conversing with them if they want
belleatchantry: I don't want them on my screen, but others might
belleatchantry: I don't make decisions for others
belleatchantry: i don't poh
belleatchantry: i try to get on with most people
belleatchantry: then iggy them poh, your end of association may be the beginn ing for others
belleatchantry: I always iggy for blasphemy
belleatchantry: I iggy for catholic bashing
belleatchantry: I iggy for pornographic language
belleatchantry: I iggy Marcus

LMFAO it tries to get on with everyone? hahahahahaha belle was drunk yesterday afternoon, an cussin out da whole room including marcus an princess. what a hypocrite it is, typical brit bitch
LMFAO

3/27/2008 01:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever the dimwit is who felt need to copy and paste the above post again..get a life! it's bad enough to post it once but to post it twice really shows your narrow mind and your immaturity...and I might add that Belle is a sweet lady and doesn't deserve the smear campaign you are trying to push

3/27/2008 05:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet the smeer campaign is by that cia clone ~ ciathehypocriticalheretic

he's the only one i know who has a hardon for belle and cia

3/28/2008 12:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never heard bell drunk or swear, she is a real lady in every aspect of the word, so who ever you are take it to pal talk, or identify yourself so she can respond if she wishes. sam xx

3/28/2008 04:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO smear campaign???? hahahahahaha That's what this dumb blog is all about you fucking tubes. oh u hypocrites!!!! its ok to smear anyone but turds? lmfao. belle swears, and she was cussin and makin a total ass of herself. lmao, musta had one helluva hangover. ENCOREEEEEE BELLE lmao

3/28/2008 09:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: its here for attention number, to shock, thinks we will be aghast that she is a lesbian
numberonehone: true u didnt
belleatchantry: corp is never smutty


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA belle sees what she wants ta see eh? lmao. corp is never smutty? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

3/28/2008 09:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/28/2008 09:29:00 AM

are you a fuckin stalker"

3/28/2008 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if that's true about belle, please provide screen shots

3/28/2008 11:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: you dont have to shut down peg, you put him on ignore, and those who converse with him
belleatchantry: then you dont see anything

belle take ur own advice, dumb bitch :))

3/28/2008 12:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belle feeds of other people, and starts crap. if u guys dont see that yer fucking blind, deaf, stupid or all three

3/28/2008 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF..is this bash Belle day?

Say what you have to say to Belle in the room and stop disparaging her anonymously..enough is enough

3/28/2008 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats this? Defend Belle day? Shes good at dishin out the crap to others, about time she got a taste of her own, the dumb English twat

3/28/2008 02:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Belleas still goin on about domenica bein on the mic for seven hours. like she went away and came back and domenica was still talkin.

i went away and when i came back to the room 10 hours later, Bellea was STILL TALKIN on the mic. does she live in chat? what a loser

3/29/2008 04:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These anti Belle posts might mean something-

if anyone believed them.

3/29/2008 09:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

domenica???

You illiterate fucktard,
Her name is Dominica.
Who gives a fuck who knows who is where and for how long....it's a fuckin chatroom you sack of shite
Fuck Off and Die!

3/29/2008 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha rite corp :)) and youd know all about domINICA wouldnt you. lmao

3/29/2008 04:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tiemmes: but then again... I end up killing all my fish... so maybe an iguana or somethin... just not a snake

cats5403: Tie, iguanas grow to be about 6-8ft long and if you are still having your cycles, then you can not have a male iquana

tiemmes: CATS..... UM... tell me more... I have not heard the cycle thingy

cats5403: Tie, women who still have their cycles, give off an odor that is identical to the one female iquanas give off...the male iquana would attack you

3/30/2008 10:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is not a dumbass post, its quite correct, cats is absolutely right

http://www.triciaswaterdragon.com/taming.htm#aggression

see that link, under breeding season aggression

3/31/2008 04:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one is doubting cats, it is funny that Tie can get attacked by an iguana. Tie needs to be attacked and have her tongue cut out.

3/31/2008 07:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: agnes, I'm gonna convert you to ignore

this turd actually spends most of her time in chat bitching when someone announces an iggy. LMFAO. I can never ignore quimlard, shes fat, shes fetid, shes fuckin hilarious :))

3/31/2008 09:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/31/2008 04:46:00 AM

it is a dumbass post because nobody gives a shit about Tiemmes or cats or the iguana and much less about Ties cycles YUCK/GROSS ... although it is quite believeable that if anyone is gonna get assaulted by an iguana ...it would be Tie

3/31/2008 09:49:00 AM  

<< Home