July 2009

This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)



349 Comments:
So, who is the hate target for this month?
Any nominees?
marshallbates aka legalbeagle, getting caught posting on DAP. LMAO!! He reposted a conversation for dap in catholic chat 1. Hilerious!! then tried to denied it! He even resorted to posting on dap using others nics.
bollocks it wasnt marsh it was me u fucking tube. i pissed ma pants laffin at belle accusin marsh. ya gotta think like belle. postin shit on dap is wut she does.
the spic convo
gentlepeace10: looku_bibueb153 click
cats5403: www.vatican.va
ingeniero_e: its a vine?
belleatchantry: I don't speak mexican
sylvklean: l believe everybody have sin and come short the glory of God
ingeniero_e: cool
zenithlacuna777: hi butt,wc
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Mexican is not a language, spanish is.
quinlan31: michael....so have you done any searching at all? would the jews and muslims put up a vatican website?
cats5403: that is where you can read the Catholic catechism
belleatchantry: I nefer want to speak mexican
ingeniero_e: its spanish, belle, egas ur ignorant
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Parra is this kind of plant that produces grapes
belleatchantry: all spics have a different life
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Mexican is the gentilice
buttinzki: hello Zen
gentlepeace10: spics?
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: or could be Castellano
educated_lady_0202: not if that is not prejudice bell,...shame on you...God is not partial...why are you if you are such a good catholic?? amazing!
ingeniero_e: what a racist,
sylvklean: but God said,come and let us reason together
michael.kewl: educated_lady_0202 I felt so
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: By the way if someone wants Windows 7 Microsoft is selling it for 45 dollars by OCTOBER you can pre order
belleatchantry: spanish is not an international language, I would never learnit
shame on u bell. u racist scum
7/01/2009 08:05:00 AM
awwww bellea lurking in de room again? we notice u added amanda margaret to ur list of lurking ids =))
spyware numbers r the biz
who gives a fuck about that...the LMAO is when marshall got caught trying to post on this blog. then further his troubles by posting on this blog using others nics...what a fucking dumbass he is
Osmo, when are you coming back to chat? we miss you
OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
legalbeagle_27: I just want to say publically that there are those of you who I have known for 5 years and you have been good friends, we have laughed and cried and shared stories about family, faith and friends.
legalbeagle_27: this is marshall signing off
legalbeagle_27: see ya
LMAO
It has been brought to my attention that I have unintentionally caused hurt to two people I respect greatly by a remark I made in anger and retaliation against a known chatroom agitator. I should not have reacted in such a fashion, and there is no excuse whatever for such behaviour. In no way was I addressing the remark to Latina and Alimex, and I offer my sincere and humble apologies for any hurt caused, and understand completely their righteous anger. I ask them to find it in their hearts to forgive me.
Belleatchantry
vomits @ belleas fucking pathetic attempt at an apology. Brought to your attention my ass. You've never got yer fuckin nose out of this blog, bitchin and accusin others.
BUSTED BITCH, FUCKING BUSTED!!!!!!!!
OK NOW APOLOGIES FROM SAMMY AND CIA FOR SAYIN WE WERE ALL LYING.
BELLEA I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT UR APOLOGY. ITS NOT SINCERE. STICK IT UP YER ASS. OR GET ON YER KNEES AND APOLOGIZE TO FRANKY AND INGENERIEO BITCH.
"GRIN"
BTW THE ONLY KNOWN CHATROOM AGITATOR IS YOU BELLEA.
EVERY FUCKIN DAY
ALWAYS SOMEBODY UR BITCHIN AN WHININ AT. TROUBLE WITH DISABLE MENOPAUSAL OLD HAGS LIKE YOU. BITTER AND TWISTED CUZ YER AN OLE HAS BEEN.
I accept your apology belle...thanks for owning up to it.....
CIA:....I have no reason to not post under my name...and i posted yesterday that it was me....I dont think anyone would dare post under me or alimex's names...and if they do we will take care of it...so there was no need to verify with alimex if it was me....when i read your postings...i dont question if it is you or not....there is no need....dont investigate me or alimex...from what i gather you have enough going on....
To ANON:...if inginero and franky didnt take care of belle when it was said...then that is their bad....cuz everyone knows that if it where me or alimex it would have been taken care of right then and there....Belle owned up to it and that is enough....you may not like her or whatever and that isnt my deal...but she owned up to it whether you feel she is being sincere or not....
Peace to all....
Latina that was only part of the convo.....bellea went on to insult mexicans and hispanics even further, but im to tired to post it all and it gets old
the fact is, bella only owned up to it cuz i busted her ass. she was in the rm yest. afternoon denying using the "s" word. nope, she got busted. and ill bust her ass every day till ppl see her for the fake she is
the fact is marshallbates aka legalbeagle_27 got caught trying to post on dap. when will he own up to that?
7/01/2009 01:24:00 PM anon u dipshit. how many times do i have to spell it out for u
I was doin the postin. legalbeagle aka marshall didnt have a fucken clue wut it was all about. all he did was roomscrollback
and then tried 2 repaste wut bellea said earlier
ffs dont be such a fucken dweeb, im sick an tired of havin to speel it out 4 u idiots
LMFAO
signed
FUCKING NOT MARSH
can u guess who eet eez yeet?
LMAO!!!!marshallbates aka legalbeagle strikes again!! LMAO
now this is fucking funny.....
sunday june 28
belleatchantry: I speak most international languages
belleatchantry: I speak french and english
belleatchantry: I don't want to speak spanish franky, why should I
belleatchantry: maybe quin, who cares
belleatchantry: I speak most international languages
NOTE; it speaks most international languages... now wait for it......
belleatchantry: if you don't underrstand my posts in english, that is their problem, not mine
belleatchantry: cause I don't know another language
CAUSE I DONT KNOW ANOTHER LANGUAGE???? ROFLMFAO.... UUUURRRMMMMMMMM IT JUST SAID IT SPOKE MOST INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGES? NOTICE A PATTERN?
bellea u old drunk
lmfao.... give u a fucking incha rope an ya hang yerself real good dontcha? lmao
belleatchantry: you are a nutcase franky, now leave it
belleatchantry: don't go there with mexcicans
keep it up marshallbates aka legalbeagle...LMAO
I see...I figured that there was more to the conversation...but regardless of what she said and her feelings...she owned up to it regardless of why....everyone is entitled to their opinon no matter how vile.....in a way it is cool that she was candid....now people know where she stands and how she feels....I prefer that then all the sneaky shady people who act like your friend to get info and then gossip about you and spread it around to their liking and their version of the gossip....I prefer candor....anyway.....do what you will....my side of the street has been cleaned......at this point it is what it is....it was said and done and an apolgy has been made and accepted...
What is with this thing of postings chat room conversations? Chat is what it is; people get angry over the dumbest of things. Name calling goes on, swearing occurs and racist remarks occur. Get over it!
justme61934: it is forbidden for Catholics to see lewd movies and pornographic images.
aj2565: Just, what about med students watching videos of gyno exams, is that OK?
justme61934: what do you mean by GYNO EXAMS. I don't know what you mean AJ.
aj2565: Gyno exams typically consist of a girl's cooch being observed quite closely in a clinical setting
justme61934: of course medical students have to see those films. it is part of their learning process. but I am sure some of them may have a different idea of seeing those educational movies
....it was said and done and an apolgy has been made and accepted...
aaaaaamen!
latina
let us move on
next time bellea bestows her grace and favor on us
let us hope and pray
my camera lens isnt zoomed in on her
pathetic
white
ass
cuz if it wuz
you aint gunna see no belle u think she is
us gunna see a pathetic lil ole women
pissin an shittin up RAT ALLEY
rat alley
aint that rite bellea?
rat alley
tell cia wut rat alley is
Latina>The matter that was troubling you has been addressed and is over.
I make no apology for confirming you were the one posting, as there is a lot of fraudulant posts on this blog.
I dont want you to be scared of me, nor am I scared of you.(Why would we, this is the internet?) I didnt think we had that sort of opinion of each other.
I am glad the matter is solved, and life can move on.
_Lord Anthony
legalbeagle_27: I just want to say publically that there are those of you who I have known for 5 years and you have been good friends, we have laughed and cried and shared stories about family, faith and friends.
legalbeagle_27: this is marshall signing off
legalbeagle_27: see ya
LMAO
7/01/2009 11:27:00 AM
How long will this last?
belle, your sincere apology is accepted
signed
Alimex
denise_erika_g: really inge
ingeniero_e: yes, very
denise_erika_g: u like my eyes?
denise_erika_g: gee thanks inge
ingeniero_e: when I look into them, I have trouble breathing
ingeniero_e: yes, they are breathtaking
wwben47: you could have ONE eye..in the center of your head.and ingen would find it mesmerizing
ingeniero_e: when I look into them, I have trouble breathing
This is caused because his head is so far up her ass, he's viewing her eyes from the inside.
crystal_rayne_starr: misskatie2u Protestans were the FIRST Christians...The Catholic church was invented much later.
larryjacklar: INGENIRO.......ASK HIM IF JESUS IS GOD
qwark722000: tj that is true
earnesib: crystasl, so their was no bible before King James?? ha ha ha, come on get real
crystal_rayne_starr: earnesib I do not attend any church.
The ignorance of protty trolls never ceases to amaze me! ROFLMAO
DAP should be closed down no good is coming of it
iamiam: For Jesus said so in John 14:12 that if ANYONE believes on Him then those will do the works and even greater works than He did.
knightkofc3rd: until 5 no sorry
misskatie2u: oh boy earn.
earnesib: Life is too short without a little teasing, a little humor
knightkofc3rd: but GBU anyways
sea_breeze2009: knight were you getting booted everytime you got in
misskatie2u: lol...isn't that the truth?
srikrishnan4041: earnnnnnnnn
honey_rhiannon_0: hi guys
knightkofc3rd: no not tonight
earnesib: mis,
pjj_smith: aman, many and greater are the works of His Saints. Read about the Saints from his apostles to modern day.
pixelaxel: sky: i believe Jesus cannot walk on the water without the power from God.
aman_iamiam: Katie the whole idea of John 14:12 and Luke 11:29 is to bring us to humbliness for only the humble shall be able to hear Jesus words.
misskatie2u: living...are you even listening to me?
gambler111979: KATIE, GET ON YOUR IM
sea_breeze2009: knight i've seen you getting in and out in a second for a few times so far, lol
skyflakes401: do pixie, and what is your point, jesus does not deny that too
aman_iamiam: The proud and arrogant can not hear Jesus words.
pixelaxel: sky: i believe Jesus cannot walk on the water/turn the water into wine/turn the stone to bread etc... without the power from God.
AND AM I NOT LOOKING AT MISSKATIE?misskatie2u: lol gambler...it just says Katie
qwark722000: ok
sea_breeze2009: yw
sea_breeze2009: what's bothering you max ?
aman_iamiam: Are we all not evil and wicked, i know i am for i have sinned against others and God's Son.
mysticalsister2003: so you fit into the notch that is the strong end of the absence of religion
misskatie2u: Oh...wow, now I see.
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: bothering me?
sea_breeze2009: yes
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: what makes u think something is bothering me
mysticalsister2003: that's cool
misskatie2u: hmmm....interesting.
sea_breeze2009: I kind of read your mind you know
skyflakes401: aman , the words of jesus came from another plane, the spiritual plane or level
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: hahahah
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass:
mysticalsister2003: what you haven't done qwark is insult me
aman_iamiam: Why did Jesus call everyone evil besides the fact that it was the truth?
sea_breeze2009:
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: then whats on it
mysticalsister2003: and that might be a first loll
qwark722000: mystic if i praayed ..i'd pray for an end to the deadliest concept man has created to dat....monotheism.
gambler111979: MISSKATIE4U, AND KATIE
misskatie2u: A priest made fun of me for being republican...and not in a nice, flippant, way.
rock_star_killer18: jesus
kute_wendi_834: any cute guys in here
sea_breeze2009: hello rock
rock_star_killer18: sup sea?
aman_iamiam: If we are to live, to be saved then we will live, be saved in Jesus words and ways ALONE and in no others of mankind.
misskatie2u: Living...what's your point?
knightkofc3rd: I see
sea_breeze2009: not much rock, we're thinking about a way to catch a gohst
knightkofc3rd: lol
basilio_banahaw: V Jesus visited the abode of the dead... was it hell... if it is why would Jesus visit hell? to flaunt his Godship? of course not.
megan499fzrey: u are drunk and i like it, wanna be friends??
knightkofc3rd: right
rock_star_killer18: i know..jesus n i are related ....i go to to church everyday
stud_callme_stud: AM SURE THE FUKIN JEWS PAYED THE CATHOLICS TO WRITTE SOME CHIUT DOWN
erlinda_may08: hi sea.How r u today?
j2bodydouble: oh sob my brother died for a few minutes the other day, some heart test, they said it might happen and did
sea_breeze2009: hello ses - gbu
stud_callme_stud: LIKE THEY ARE THEW CHOSEN OF THEIR GOD ?
stud_callme_stud: FUK MOSES ANS XRIST
izeman_251: I am great linda,ty
sea_breeze2009: sis linda - i'm doing great, how are you ?
stud_callme_stud: THE JEWS ARE CHOSEN?
sea_breeze2009: Thank you All for being able to pray the Rosary under the attacks of Satan ( united_abomination )
sea_breeze2009: kevin - you're acting like God, why don't you try your luck with her
sea_breeze2009: her = your sister, smart
sea_breeze2009: kevin - you need to clean your heart and mind, or go to confession
sea_breeze2009: if you are catholic kevin
sea_breeze2009: kevin - may God have mercy on your soul, you are so evil
sea_breeze2009: kevin - whether you like it or not, but you got that correct, i have not sinned
sea_breeze2009: kevin - no one is perfect like Jesus, but anyone can keep the 10 commandments if he/she don't listen to the temptations of Satan
sea_breeze2009: kevin - and obviously, your head is been sold to Satan
sea_breeze2009: kevin - who the hell are you to tell people if they sinned or not
sea_breeze2009: kevin - obviously you want to keep the eyes away from you, and try to find someone to torture, you filthy sinner
sea_breeze2009: kevin - when was the last time you went to confession, cause you need to get one now, and ASAP
sea_breeze2009: GBU ALL - GTG
where is kevins part in this conversation, what did he do to get such a reaction?
kevin_9682: my sister is having an abortion, she needs somebody to talk her out of it, hey lets ask sea_breeze
sea_breeze2009: kevin - you're acting like God, why don't you try your luck with her
kevin_9682: GOD is now a HER?
kevin_9682: why dont i send her you details and get you to talk her out of it
sea_breeze2009: kevin - you need to clean your heart and mind, or go to confession
sea_breeze2009: if you are catholic kevin
kevin_9682: maybe you her and a pedofile priest can be at her bedside to assist her
sea_breeze2009: kevin - may God have mercy on your soul, you are so evil
kevin_9682: and you are a hyocrite sea_breeze
kevin_9682: oh you who has never sinned!
sea_breeze2009: kevin - whether you like it or not, but you got that correct, i have not sinned
kevin_9682: you have sinned, you imbecile, the only person who has bever sinned is JESUS!
sea_breeze2009: kevin - no one is perfect like Jesus, but anyone can keep the 10 commandments if he/she don't listen to the temptations of Satan
kevin_9682: YOU HAVE SINNED SEA_BREEZE
kevin_9682: dont tell lies
sea_breeze2009: kevin - and obviously, your head is been sold to Satan
sea_breeze2009: kevin - who the hell are you to tell people if they sinned or not
kevin_9682: and your soul is dead
kevin_9682: you are not JESUS, therefore you have sinned
sea_breeze2009: kevin - obviously you want to keep the eyes away from you, and try to find someone to torture, you filthy sinner
kevin_9682: its a simple scenario
sea_breeze2009: kevin - when was the last time you went to confession, cause you need to get one now, and ASAP
kevin_9682: to top it off, you are the worst kind of sinner, a crawling on your knees, telling others of their sins
kevin_9682: abortion pig
kevin is anti abortion, sea is pro abortion
He's hangin' over eez hangover...
Good to see DAP still kickin' in July, it appears we have a new visitor >>>
Anonymous said...
DAP should be closed down no good is coming of it
7/02/2009 02:42:00 AM
Many have tried and many have failed. Sanctimony will always find naif bedfellows to lobby its bile ridden message. Step up to the plate and take yer swing!
___________________________________
BTW anon: 7/01/2009 10:18:00 AM
Thanx for your nice comment, I will try to visit the room soon. Very busy lately...
Unlike CiGay, I have a lot of balls in the air at the moment, whereas he is yelling for me to give his back. My guess would be if I was to drop his balls, that would be the first time such an event took place. They were once rumored to be grafted to LWG's chin amid a night of frightening fellation, however a closer inspection determined them to be nothing more than a couple of hairy moles.
Cheerz!
thelastremainingmetalhead: I'm tired ot these idiots
thelastremainingmetalhead: every single day
belleatchantry: metalhead, I never saw you before, how can it be every day?
It has been brought to my attention that I have unintentionally caused hurt to two people I respect greatly by a remark I made in anger and retaliation against a known chatroom agitator. I should not have reacted in such a fashion, and there is no excuse whatever for such behaviour. In no way was I addressing the remark to Latina and Alimex, and I offer my sincere and humble apologies for any hurt caused, and understand completely their righteous anger. I ask them to find it in their hearts to forgive me.
Belleatchantry
....In no way was I addressing the remark to Latina and Alimex......
awweeee bless her heart. She was only addressing the remark to every other Mexican in the world. Latina and Alimex would kick her ass from here to Alaska. That's the only reason the racist scumbag made her full frontal and insincere "apology".
Suck it up Bell.
we see that the insane wants the "fight" to continue even though its over...LMAO!!! as if there was ever one to begin with...watch shit for brains will respond to this...won't ya sucker
Belle has apologized.
Latina and Alimex have accepted her apology.
All parties directly concerned have moved on, i suggest you do the same.
i havent accepted its apology until it does so in the room, TO ALL PARTIES CONCERNED
i also suggest cia, that u quit raggin on gentlepeace over her decision to support rosary.
get the point?
one_goodshepherd: we all love our ass's being kissed once in awhile
one_goodshepherd: That is why so many of us have said at one time or another,,,,kiss my ass
7/02/2009 11:55:00 PM
I suggest you fall to your knees and pay homage to my enormous member.
_Lord Anthony
to the one who posted
on 7/02/2009
no on gives a fuck if you have accepted her apology
you're not worth it
wuts all this fuss over a coupla spics?
trkdriver_04 talking to himself
trkdriver_04 pan hi
panhead_1: hi
amarillojeannie: i was an english major belle (15:28:08)
lol and belle speaks most international languages, lmfao
belleatchantry: awwww, you must be so fed up living on disability all this time aqa
lolol to funny. considering belleas on disability herself. lmfao. isnt that rite bellea? lmao
Trkdriver was in chat this week setting up a new chat program.
If he's operating two chat programs to convince people he is not panhead, who is holding his dick?
He is a long time one handed chatter.
and u quimlard are a gossipin ole whore. lmfao
dangergirl1_eh: as exciting as this is I am going to go now and play some WOW
I wonder if the kids danger plays WOW know she's old enough to be their mom.
quinlan, uve never WOWed any1 in ur life, unless it was witch on witch lesbo action with belle. rofl
SAM I AM: ,I was raised female
and what were you raised as.
An exultant CiGay_Lord addressed a large gathering of Emmet recently where he proposed they salaam to his member. Unfortunately the diminutive Australian was out-gunned by the male attendees and nearly one third of the female. A distraught CiGay_Lawd was visibly shaken and vowed never to speak at the annual Victorian Pismire Assembly ever again.
7/02/2009 11:55:00 PM
I suggest you fall to your knees and pay homage to my enormous member.
_Lord Anthony
7/03/2009 03:26:00 AM
That's it from me
Cheerz!
Damn! I almost forgot, CiGay_LORD has supposedly run Sam, Corp and yours truly off. Wow, I hope I ain't breaking a CiGay_LAWD LAW by daring to comment. I reckon the tard is feeling lonely and this is a way to get chatters to talk to him. In truth, what he really needs to do is pull his ratite head from the sand and offer up some light refreshments to the countless hordes that have grown weary from honing his six.
Cheerz!
Damn! I almost forgot, CiGay_LORD has supposedly run Sam, Corp and yours truly off. Wow, I hope I ain't breaking a CiGay_LAWD LAW by daring to comment. I reckon the tard is feeling lonely and this is a way to get chatters to talk to him. In truth, what he really needs to do is pull his ratite head from the sand and offer up some light refreshments to the countless hordes that have grown weary from honing his six.
Cheerz!
yawn
quinlan31: how can y'all question mix's authority? my God he is retired from 27 careers, has visited every country, and is related to all ancient civiliztions.
quinlan31: and he's had sex with more women than wilt chamberlain
samantha.2005: wbho is he quin
quinlan31: sam, a professional basketball player who claimed to have had sex with thousands of women
quinlan31: sam, and to hear mix tell it, he has run circles around wilt chamberlain in the women dept
Here we see quinlan, finding the time "not to be a lying gossip in chat". ROFLMFAO
no fool like an old fool lmao
It’s official! Quinlan, Can Gossip and Bitch at Same Time!
Reuters [New York] A Quinlan Creek woman, born with a rare genetic disease which has left her with two mouths, ears the size of satellite dishes, and 24 fingers, has been terrorizing her local community by spreading malicious gossip and rumours.
Lola “Quinlan” Lardass, 59, detects the most minute sonic vibrations with her massive 64 -inch ears, then immediately gets on the telephone and starts ringing around her neighbours with her overheard 'news'. Simultaneously she logs into chatrooms and keeps disinterested chatters abreast of her findings.
"Because she has two big mouths, and basically four hands, she can communicate with other nosy bitches by using two telephones and a keyboard at once", said a worried homeowner, "she is a menace to society".
Nothing remains secret for very long when Quinlan’s around, as she detects even the slightest whiff of controversy and idle tittle-tattle.
Local police have even been known to call on Quinnie’s 'abilities' to aid in their crime fighting. “She's a nosy bitch", said her spineless husband and local sheriff, Leroy, "anything that goes down around here she's the first to hear it".
__LWG
LOL @ Yawn, go get u sum sleep fool.
As for the parasitic shitlicker LWG, it needs to relax the fixation it has with Quin and concentrate on keeping her pet Australian gnome satisfied. The poor S.O.B has resorted to rectal examinations from doctors around Melbourne to get his Angelina's, he's been seen dragging his baboon ass along the sidewalk mumbling "So many exams, alas so few physicians"... such a dedicated student and all the while managing to run CC 1 with all the prowess of a Paltalk room admin.
BTW LWG: when you get around to reading this comment (probably about 5 mins) see if you can get some uppers for yer pet as he's been complaining of fatigue.
Cheerz!
franky_4th_july_boxers: Just because belle cant answer doesnt give her the right to insult and attack me I wonder if she behaves that way with her kids
her kids? wut kids? she has no kids.
The World's Fattest woman, Tubby Bitch, Chubby Twat, Lardy Arse Mouth- Off who hides behind a pc monitor, Queen Quinnie Lardass complained to Osmo “Shit Fer Brains” Binupstaged, over the latest mocking and bullying tactics employed by Yours Truly, LWG.
Well, how is this for mocking you bullying fat, cholesterol filled dumpy faced twat? You untalented freak show of a cunt who only has the title of #1 Lying Bitch Gossip because the jury is still out over Belle’s credentials.
A stunned Osmo “SFB” for short, didn’t come to Quimfart’s defence, but instead made a watered down attack on CIA. He ended "I made it absolutely perfectly clear to DAP contributors that we don't condone bullying, homophobia, racism, fattyism or anything else like that, especially as many of our readers are ugly, fat ethnic faggots."
A DAP regulator said LWG’s articles condoned "negative stereotypes based on sexual orientation, race, creed, size and colour, basically assuming all fags like Quin are high pitched squealing, lazy, gluttonous, slanderous old queens.".
SFB, an unemployed redneck layabout, is also a lardy fat bastard. He may not remember this, but we once ran into each other on Oxford Street (2005). He literally bumped into me and I threatened to bite his fucking ear off. The threat still stands. LWG’s articles also remain intact and unedited.
__LWG
storge70: belle, go read the whitehouse.gov website, obama is the most pro abortion president we have ever had in the history of america
belleatchantry: storge, a crock of shit
bell knows nothing of american politics, lmao. im pmsl at her ignorant posts. poor belle, trying so hard 2 be one of the witches. ROFLMFAO. dont have to try hard bell, u r a witch, old and crippeled with a hook nose and a stinking gray haired old minge. eeewwwwwww
belleatchantry: father corapi is appalling
just another spic?
belleatchantry: father corapi is appalling
belleatchantry: ihave seen him send people to hell quin
belleatchantry: i would never listen to another
belleatchantry: but he does
belleatchantry: i despise the man
belleatchantry: he is not of my faith
then bell you are anathema and will burn in hell for your lies. not only the lies you perpotrate about your identity, but the lies about fr. corapi. and for calling our precious JPII a LIAR.
Pope john Paul ordained Corapi!!!!! liar
belleatchantry: ihave seen him send people to hell quin
Can anyone be in any doubt that Bell is out of her mind?
since you are the one constantly posting about belle, we think you are the one out of their mind
theresa5862: whos miss texas?
Miss Bronach: << Miss Texas
tess: since when Brat
Miss Bronach: Tess Texan and I call each other Mr and Miss
tess: well you aren't in or from Texas so how are you Miss Texas
Miss Bronach: Tess cause I sound like it
tess: oh I see, Brat, however I disagree
Miss Bronach: I used to fish and watch Nascar
Miss Bronach: gosh I was a redneck
Texas can have her.
we think??
7/04/2009 11:02:00 PM anon....
Belle used the term "we think" because she has multiple personalities. All of them nasty lying ones. As will be proved.... soon
bill_will07: wankers piss off this is our prayer time
Miss Bronach: I think I am healthy my nose is wet and cold
Miss Bronach: I should go pee in the floor right behind Birch
Fran: Quin you old penguin
Fran: are you a Retired Nun Quin
Fran: Quin is afraid to admit she might be a retired Nun
Fran: Quin tut tut I knew there was something funny about you
Fran: Quinlan do you have anything to do with Nunneries
the only thing quin has in common with nuns, is she isnt gettin nun, lmfao. not since hubby left her for a younger, skinny model. lmfao, rite quin?
ROFLMFAO HAHAHAHA i just read LWGs posts about quin. to funny hahahahahahaha good job LWG your a genius
bufftailed_bumblebee: conservative lizzy you cant fuck me sorry, you don't make the grade
Thank god it didnt take eucharist yesterday with its foul mouth. it is a plastic catholic. it doesnt go to church because its in chat 24/7. it was in paltalk alla yesterday lmfao, and alla today but it denied it. ROFLMFAO
bufftailed_bumblebee: my children who are under 12 know it
LMFAO. under 12? hahahahahahaha ffs buffy if yer guna lie about havin kids, at least remember the fucking ages u said they were. ROFL
IT HAS KIDS UNDER 12 AND ITS BEEN IN CHAT ALL DAY? ITS BEEN IN CC1 FOR DA LAST 3 HOURS. ANY REAL MOM WOULD BE WIT HER KIDS, NOT LYIN AND GOSSIPIN IN A CHATROOM. LMFAO.... WHO THE FUCK U KIDDIN BUFFY?
Uploaded a snap of Vagina_Pohng's wonderful website (modified by me naturally)
Let's see if the jaw flappin' scrote sappin' LWG finds time to leave her revered opinion, maybe her Australian cyber-jizz dribblin' winky wankin' pet CiGay_Lawd will take time off from studying to leave a comment.
FYI: CiGay_Lawd's chosen subject is masturbation, however the theory is not to his liking, he's more into the practical side. I think leonski may have made a woman out of him.
AAAAH, that feels better... raggin' on my 3 fav gobblers.
Cheerz!
educated_lady_0202: that was crystal mrs......and she is no girl,.,..,she is 64....she comes across as one, but she isn't....
We all know crystal is an ole women. Room is full of ole stay at home women. jeannie, gentlepeace, cats, quin, aqua and bellea
unix_tigerr: Nasty people on the net, easy to get in over your head.
unix_tigerr: Not that everyone is nasty
unix_tigerr: Just that some are
CIA: we where cool untill I found out that you attacked Gentle.....everyone knows that I go crazy over Gentle and alimex when they are messed with...I was very surprised as I thought better of you...do me a favor leave Gentle alone.....she has a right to her opinion and the way she feels....attack someone else that deserves it.....she knows that it isnt cool that hipocrites say the rosary just for show...so let her be....
As far as opinions go....from what i see some are saying to some.."i am going to tell CIA"....like if people are supposed to be petrified of that....that is why i said I am NOT scared of you....dont know why anyone would be....it is you....I dont see how that would hold any bearing for any one...now I am not in the mood to go further and emasculate you ...you have done a good job of that on your own....
Peace!!!!.....
Only belle says stuff like im going to tell CIA.
yeah as if anyone gives a flying fuck what CIA thinks or is gonna do. Belle cryin to CIA "booooo fucking hoooooooo marshall is the one postin on DAP about me" waaaaah haaaaaaaaa
wut did CIA do about it? hes just a fat nobody in a stinkin aussie slum, he hasnt worked for over 10 years. hes a wannabee theologian. he wouldnt know theology if it sucked his ass half as much as belle tries to suck it.
so u go on callin mexican ppl spics, belle. u go on insultin every1 in chat, even i noticed ur knight in shining armour, mr CIA has cooled off with u. maybe at last hes seein thru ur crap an lies.
once a bitch, always a witch. suck it up bellea
belleatchantry: I speak only chinese sharkey
belleatchantry: in fact richard, I speak only mandarin
belleatchantry: I am a blonde, blue eyed irish english mix, who speaks only mandarin
didnt belle say only last week
belleatchantry: I speak most international languages
belleatchantry: I speak french and english
now she speaks only mandarin? FFS bellea.
WE'VE ALL HEARD OF BILLY LIAR
NOW WE GOT BELLE LIAR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
how tax payers are paying for those trips
rj_in_fl: franky you are so stupid
mix_ali: pancho don't be arguing with richard if he comes in
.......
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: RJ do you have a better vocabulary, come on dont immitate Marcus your too old for that
rj_in_fl: bit then you are a mexican, you would believe anything
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: RJ did I hit your buttons
..........
unix_tigerr: It is all great with me ty Aqs...am doing an intensive unit on John with a very famous scholar, so I am stoked.
unix_tigerr: There is an ends which is firstly personal. But I will likely exercise my quals once finished.
unix_tigerr: qualifications
I doubt anyone believes that heap of crap, any more then we believed Dr Lauras quals. First off, CIA is literally in chat 24/7 studying intensive bullshit. Likely he will still be in chat every day for the nex 20 years. Poor deluded fuckwit.
bufftailed_bumblebee: I am throwing no stones
bufftailed_bumblebee: no I don't earns
bufftailed_bumblebee: what is between a married couple is sacrosanct
u ought to remember that bellea, when ur bitching on about kathy and her marriage. u stupid old cow
unix_tigerr: Chatrooms tend to give a soapbox to nutters who are ignored on street-corners.
nutters who are ignored on street-corners.
In other words, cia.
7/09/2009 07:29:00 AM LMFAO exactly anon. hilarious that cia doesnt see himself that way LMAO
rj_in_fl: bit then you are a mexican, you would believe anything
rj must have been angry, desperate, frustrated and lonely that his piece ladyerotica hasn't been around and poor franky took the brunt of it ROFLMAO
I was pleased to be able to torment vagina_pohng upon my revisit to room 1, he was so upset that he had mimicking enabled on two ID's just for me. He couldn't boot me so all that was lesf was for the tard to run the mimic crap lol. They say that imitation is the most sincere form of praise.
___________________________________
On another note... it was good to see cerebral_infect pushing the boundaries and failing completely when he told the room Michael Jackson was more famous than Jesus Christ...
Didn't John Lennon try that one?
I was LOL when he tried to play it down to an icy crowd by saying he just wanted to stir things up.
___________________________________
As for the infamous DeacKon Pete, I must say I was quite disappointed when he failed to respond to my pleas to hear his colorful rendition on how he earned the Congressional Medal Of Honor during his tour of duty in Nam. Is it me or has he become more humble in his twilight years?
___________________________________
Finally I'd like to congratulate the chatter who snapped the classic from CiGay. Damn if it was me, I'd have put my name to that gem.
I gotz to copy paste the sucker here coz it's too good to only read once...
Anonymous said...
unix_tigerr: Chatrooms tend to give a soapbox to nutters who are ignored on street-corners.
7/09/2009 06:07:00 AM
Cheerz!
captcomment: tv doesnt cost me a thing
ingeniero_e: you dont have tv capt?
captcomment: sure i do, but it's free
yes we know,,,cheapskate
7/09/2009 06:07:00 AM
glad you like it
dmbr2
crazy_irish_brat_angel: ZWY I am in love with a few Freemasons
yes we know,,,cheapskate
7/09/2009 08:13:00 PM
and just who the fuck are you?
Reuters [Lagos, Nigeria]
Catholic Chatters were delighted this week at the surprise visit from Osmosis Bin Niggschizzlin. Osmo and “bro” C0rp2e are currently in their hometown of Lagos, launching an initiative to help Nigeria to shed its reputation for dishonesty.
It is a commonly held misconception that Nigerians are behind most of the cheque card and email frauds in Britain and the USA. Any Nigerian who applies for a job in the USA now has to pass a lie detector test before being accepted and some private companies make applicants hold a piece of red hot iron during interviews.
All this will change with the advent of the “Trust a Nigger” campaign being launched by the brothers of Scat fame, which aims to shatter the stereotype.
“Eet eez a great shame dat de people tuhhink we Nigerian are crooks when we have so many wonderfully honest figures, me for example,” said home boy Osmo. “I was cleared of fraud without even having to geev an explanation for all dat money in my Swiss bank account. Dat shows how much de jury must have trusted me. And just think of de trust dose young boys put een my brodder.”
The “Trust a Nigger” campaign is being launched with a £10 million grant from the Nigerian government. Osmo added: “De problem is I can not get at de money right now. If people can send a small donation with their bank details, PIN numbers and so on I can release de funds and I will give them a 100 per cent return on their investment.”
__LWG
Well done 2 :)
___________________________________
In response to the latest LWG meandering...
EEah, da sceerd luttle whyte gull wuz un de rhom win I wuz in de rhom und all eet dud wuz toow shut eetz undeez. Neva once dud eet utta a werd, wott koind uf cant uz eet, tthat eet puddlez eetz diapah efrhee toime I um nheer?
Cheerz!
The finger fucking ass cucumber penetrated goober-toob wont say Jack schitt in the room
I have not said squat about the DNA fecal twin of Michael Jacksons rejections
yet it seems to love me in a "mr hanky the christmas poo" sort of way.
It needs to spend about an hour on the tower of power, so it gets ta little golden shower..
It's always on about scat and shit, maybe as dog owners we should rub its fucking nose
in it..
I think the unwashed cunt has swine flu, probably from licking Gaylords asshole.
Dude, i think you should give serious consideration to giving it, it's own page as it is giving D.A.P.. RABIES!
c02p__
crazy_irish_brat_angel: ZWY I am in love with a few Freemasons
7/09/2009 09:56:00 PM
A convert who is now a muslim wannabe in love with freemasons ROFL she gets funnier as time goes on
My own page! Oh woweeeeee! Can I daddy? Can I? Can I? Pretty please?
__LWG
This comment has been removed by the author.
7/10/2009 07:25:00 AM
Overdid it on the nigger-brogue Osmo. Even I gave up on the third word, and I'm the very epitome of patience.
Corpse.. no response to you is needed. Frankly I'm attracted to smarter guys. I'd fuck your brother, if it turns out he isn't black.
__LWG
LMAO @ LWG Quinlard story
Quinlard IS a Australian and like all Auzzie's a fuckin nutcase. She judges and gossips about everyone. She is an Auzziescum just like all the rest. She just moved to the south of US- so to make matters worse now she is a Auzziescum and a hillbillie.
Lmao at white-skank not replying to me "TWICE"
and wanting to Fuck my brother, "A White Nigerian" HAWHAWHAWHAW
co2p__
Miss Bronach: ZWY I am cramping big time
Miss Bronach: ZWY Auntie flow isn't being to kind
And, all of chat said, "EWWWWWWWWWW."
ewwwwwww yuck poo gag spit
lwg aka tc - what a desperate skank whore you have become. You have a foul mouth, no style, no class, as seen in your latest run of comments that you have posted. I am sorry that the only men in you life seem to be those who have the $5.00 to mount you like the bitch dog you are or the desperate attempts to prove that they are not gay etc cia. Of course you I regular see you take the skank approach to avoid answering comments.
Miss Bronach wow, you really need to think before you speak. It's not "CUTE" to lower yourself. You arent on a good road right now ..take a deep breath.Talk to God.Praying for you.We do care about you, those who know you.
sammY! You heap of shit! You're back? Now what the hell did you mean by all that crap? Didn't understand a word. You and Corpse are made for each other.
__LWG
Serial granny shagger, Catholic Chat’s fat scatboy Corpse has been up to his old tricks again while in Nigeria. Shortly after returning to his hometown of Lagos, Corpse was said to have picked up a "stomach bug" from the local cuisine, but I can exclusively reveal it was not the food that crocked Corpse, but his penchant for "rimming", that left him with the squits.
During a good will visit to a local village, Corpse took part in his favourite sex act with 97 year old Mbanogo Dingoba. I asked Mrs Dingoba how she and Corpse came to do the dirty deed? "I had been away from de village to fetch water, and during my 4 hour trip Corpse had already been with my 17 younger sisters. " She continued that on her return she heard a squeaky voice shout "ey its dat woman from da Kiora adverts".
"He waddled over and offered me copies of OK magazine for some snuggling, we went into my hut but he wasn't interested in boom boom, he bent me over and licked my devil hole for about 5 minutes, I tried to tell him that I haven’t wiped it for 37 years, but that made him lick harder!"
I asked sammY Scatbucket about her view on these revelations at a recent press conference. "It's preposterous," she slurred. "The only ring Corpse licks is mine! Next question?"
Cheerz!
Guffaw!
__LWG
gentlepeace10: alcuin, what is your regular name?
gentlepeace10: writer? hmmmm
alcuin18: You mean my real name?
gentlepeace10: makes me think of some initials
gentlepeace10: your regular chatter name
c02p024710n_51n: < reg name is bath_farting_alien
=)) =)) I love a man with a sense of humour
belle, your attracted to retards like corpse? who knew? and i thought you were always disgusted at bathroom humor and crap talk. but then your a fake aintcha belle?
c02p024710n_51n: jc my infector, may i have sex with your ass?
mebbe belle will let u fuck her in the ass. she likes poopoo games to
LMFAO LWG. I see the retarded brothers from texarse are back :))
wwben47: always remember..whan a man says .."I know a shortcut" .. stop immediately and buy a lunch!
belleatchantry: so, men are generally more resourceful than women, is that it ben?
wwben47: no..men arent about to spend beer money on buying stuff
belleatchantry: women are from venus, men are from mars, right?
belleatchantry: you gotta love the difference
wwben47: men are from mars..women are from...waaaaaaay out THERE somewhere
amarillojeannie: i must be from venus and mars
belle must be from planet zog. she supposedley has kids, lmfao. shes been in paltalk literelly all day. so was i :)) now for the past hour its in the room. and you fucking morons beleive she has 2 kids and is a stay at home mom? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA keep lyin belle. i am always here to bust ur lyin ass, ROFL
belleatchantry: I am pissed off with catholics are christian 2 ignoring me, so I am ignoring it
quinlan31: belle huh?
trkdriver_04: bellebutton hi
belleatchantry: hi trk
quinlan31: never makes me made when someone ignores me
belleatchantry: i am talking to it, and its ignoring me, so he can piss off
catholicsrchristian2: sometimes i do my best to get ignored by certain people
belleatchantry: makes me mad
so fuckin what. your not the fucking queen u dipshit. build a fuckin bridge and get over it u fat, lying, 2 faced crippled old welfare cunt.
quinlan31: wow, go to urban dictionary, tuna has LOTS of vulgar connottions
lmfao. connottions? hahahahaha
quimfart, ur cunt smells like dried up ole tuna fish. if u bitches washed ur twats at least twice a day,, mebbe it wouldnt stink like it does. but ur so fat u aint seen ur cunt for years, lmfao
belleatchantry: I had an american visitor, she didn't want what I cooked, she wanted to eat out
whod wanna eat ur stinkin crap anyhoo, lmfao. american visitor my fucking ass. u mean u acksherlly open the fuckin door for her? LMFAO didnt ya call da police LMFAO
7/10/2009 08:55:00 PM Samantha xx you sound like a scared little chicken. Only time you squawk is when the retarded brothers are around. otherwise you seem to keep your stupid aussie mouth shut. nothing of any sense comes out of it anyhoo, so its best that way. now crawl back under your rock ole women.
At least Sam goes into the room under her own name and posts here using it, whos the scared little chicken?
Try growing a pair of balls or labias or whatever the fuck you have
ha ha charade you are.
c02p__
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: my cousens a prierst
c02p__
7/12/2009 03:47:00 AM
dont be suck a fucken dickweed, u tube. the old cunts name isnt samantha, asshole.
its diane. or doyyyyeeeeaaaaynnnne as we say in oz.
bawk bawk bawkin bout skeered chickens..... u still skeered to use ya own name, or get on the mic, u diabetic, tourettes driven mental midget. lmao
i love da anonymity of da net. haw haw haw
You actually think you're anon.. on Osmo's site..HAWHAWHAWHAW,
You Fucken Lame Cunt..
Go have another drink..
c02p__ :))
c02p__ :))
7/12/2009 09:27:00 AM
ok dilbert, and that means wut? lmfao. That "Osmo's Site" has tracking software? Gimme a fucking break dood. I dont give a rats ass if yer mong bro has me IP, me ISP, me false teeth or me TPs. Name and shame me ya tard, if yer so fuckin sure of yaself. Understand me, mong?
Name me and shame me....... waiting...................
mmsara1017, may your bowels and ovaries hang out your festering gape when your crippled ass staggers to the store to buy some gasoline to pour over your dragging cunt guts, to keep the flies away
7/12/2009 10:32:00 AM lmfao. somebody seems to be talkin bout bellea again? hahahahaha
Miss Bronach: B*R*A*T I wish people would stop and think about what they post
Miss Bronach: B*R*A*T sometimes I wish my man would beat me then I would know he remembers me
Bronach is going down hill fast. What ever happened to her good friends in room 1 that used to be her support system. I will remember her in my prayers.
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Some people like to be raped did you know this? dominatrix wackos and leather people do that
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: I wanted to go to a nudist beach but I dont want too many admirers
waiting.............
still waiting...........
Anon 7/12/2009 08:26:00 PM since you are so concerned for her, why aren't you supporting her in the room? The woman is clearly out of her mind, at least have the courage to tell her to her face. I do.
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: I will wear a tight boxer and a thong to dance in the White House when she gets nominated , CNN ratings will get higer .....
franky_drinks_pepsi_kick: Earnes, Sotomayor is from Puerto Rico she is legal
still waiting...........
belleatchantry: sky did you see chantale?
belleatchantry: she was here yesterday for a short while, I am most concerned
belleatchantry: she is most unwell, incoherent and rambling, i was not able to converse with her
bellea u sound like a 60 yr old. wtf says i was not able to converse? ffs u lyin old hag piss off
unix_tigerr: hi numberonehone
unix_tigerr: numberonehone did you leave the catholic church?
unix_tigerr: numberonehone>I would have thought you might tell the community when you left, I feel it is my business too
unix_tigerr: You did leave my community then?
unix_tigerr: hi Willy.
unix_tigerr: numberonehone>I don't agree with you firstly, and as to who told me, I don't remember.
unix_tigerr: number>you left the church, that doesn't just affect you, it affects the whole community
unix_tigerr: But if you want to hide it, whatever.
unix_tigerr: numberonehone>on a basic level, I need to know who I can count on for a catholic answer....on a church level, this was never about just you and jesus...this was about a church community as well....and on a salvation level, there is no salvation outside the church.
unix_tigerr: You asked didn't you?
unix_tigerr: I responded
unix_tigerr: So drop it, I think we know where we stand
unix_tigerr: yes willy
unix_tigerr: numberonehone>you said it in the room, I thought to ask you to clarify....you make a big hissy fit about it...
unix_tigerr: numberonehone>I am sorry you are sensitive about it, and I hope you return, but either way, I need to know where people stand regards the church.
unix_tigerr: fareed>there is good evidence John the Apostle did write much of the gospel attributed to him
unix_tigerr: But it didn't reach its final form until after his death.
unix_tigerr: fareed.that is incorrect
unix_tigerr: numberonehone>it was a simple yes/no answer....you made it a drama to match Euripedes.
unix_tigerr: Just put me on ignore
unix_tigerr: I will do the same for you
unix_tigerr: The blame game....I lef the church because of Mrs McCracgedy in the front row....
unix_tigerr: capt>I asked her a simple question...no need for all the drama
unix_tigerr: A question about what she had previously said in the room
unix_tigerr: I have, why havent you....I have ignored her for her attitude
the only asshole making a fucking drama out of this is ci_gay. FFS you was on numbies case the fucking minute she came in the room. who made you torquemada? u fuckwit. as fer yer playin dumb about who told u bout numbies decision, yer a liar. name yer gossiping bitch
unix_tigerr: numberonehone did you leave the catholic church?
numberonehone: umm cia thats my business
unix_tigerr: numberonehone>I would have thought you might tell the community when you left, I feel it is my business too
unix_tigerr: You did leave my community then?
numberonehone: cia ill say it again its my business and no one elses and any ways who told u this?
gentlepeace10: hi ya numberrrrrrrrrrrrrrBig Hug
numberonehone: hmmm cant figuare how ppl in here tinks my private life is there busniess
numberonehone: think*
unix_tigerr: numberonehone>I don't agree with you firstly, and as to who told me, I don't remember.
numberonehone: your thoughts are your thoughts cia and my business is my business
unix_tigerr: number>you left the church, that doesn't just affect you, it affects the whole community
unix_tigerr: But if you want to hide it, whatever.
numberonehone: hang on a min cia
numberonehone: well ok now cia how do u figuare u have this rt?this is between mw and god and my priest not u and this chat room
numberonehone: dam it cia drop it or ill drop u
unix_tigerr: You asked didn't you?
unix_tigerr: I responded
unix_tigerr: So drop it, I think we know where we stand
numberonehone: i didnt ask ya shit cia
gentlepeace10: number don't worry about what pple trhink, you are loved by most
numberonehone: ya dam rt we do cia none of your dam business
captcomment: lass dont beat up little foreign men dear
numberonehone: well capt it kinda pisss me off when ppl think they are my business
unix_tigerr: numberonehone>you said it in the room, I thought to ask you to clarify....you make a big hissy fit about it...
c02p024710n_51n: what happened?
unix_tigerr: numberonehone>I am sorry you are sensitive about it, and I hope you return, but either way, I need to know where people stand regards the church.
captcomment: you dont need to know shit about her
c02p024710n_51n: shoulda known gaylord was behind whatever it was
numberonehone: well cia i do know who told ya this and she is wrong anyways
c02p024710n_51n: numberonehun, the only being you have to answer to is GOD, not some pseudo intellectual in a fucking chatroom
numberonehone: ty corp
c02p024710n_51n: and always remember, i love ya
numberonehone: man cia ya can let ppl feel like shit when they come in here if this is how god wants u to be id be thinkingit
numberonehone: luvs ya too corpy
numberonehone: dam im going to quit coming in here fucking ass hole
c02p024710n_51n: number no
unix_tigerr: Just put me on ignore
unix_tigerr: I will do the same for you
c02p024710n_51n: fuck him, hes an idiot like poh
numberonehone: cia if ya was standing in front of me id hit ya nose
c02p024710n_51n: dont let the fucking moron get to you
Ciagay you misogynistic gay little fucker
Numberones decisions are hers, and nothing to do with you whatsoever
How the fuck does her religious affiliations affect you?
and how is it any of your business?
You are not her mentor\gaurdian or self professed inquisitor. you're a chatter in a chatroom..that is all, get over yourself!
Self opinionated cunt.
c02p__
Miss Bronach: B*R*A*T she is a Crazy assed old woman
Corp>you dumb little back-woods squirrel lover.
Please dont use words you dont understand.
When someone leaves a community, such as the Church, it affects that person, and it affects the community.
Now, most people would see that straight away, but your stupid arse cant.
So let me spell it out in terms you can understand...
Fuckwit, it will be a cold day in hell when I wont ask someone in a catholic chat room if they are catholic.
Now, your appraisel of my chatting might entertain you, but I dont really give a cracker what you think.
Glad we are crystal now,
Love,
_Lord Anthony
Now, most people would see that straight away, but your stupid arse cant.
So let me spell it out in terms you can understand...Appraisal. When scolding another on correctness, be certain you can correctly spell the words you choose.
Hey dumb arse Lard Anthony...yes COMMUNITY...you are not part of her community. You are merely a chatter who happens to know another chatter. Her life does not affect yours whatsoever. So please don't fake pious concern for another. It just makes you look pathetic and we all know you are just a nosey little bitch boy. If you truly rely on the decisions and advise of others in a chat room then I feel sorry for you. Turn off the computer once in awhile and get some real friends.
amen and amen to that anon above and corp.
i dont get along with a lotta ppl in chat but your both right about this cia idiot.
belle squealed the news to cia bout number. cia pertended he forgot who told him.
i for one,am sickened tired of cia acting like hes principal skinner and demanding to know somebodys personal business. numbers business is hers alone cia. the sooner u and bellea realize this, the sooner youll both piss off and act like pearly king and queen of paltalk. but hey i forgot they cant stand you their eithere.
Ciagay, you said i left the catholic community, did it affect you in the same way?
oh scumbag that has the power to excommunicate and say to others they are not Catholic
Admit it.. you just love attacking women, like marcus did.
At least when he was wrong, he apologized, albeit briefly.
let me spell it out for you dickbreath
you didn't ask number if she was Catholic
Quote: unix_tigerr: numberonehone did you leave the catholic church?
Number is a good friend of mine, and does not warrant an attack on her by a fat little book read homo 'getting the picture there fuckface?
Quote: Fuckwit, it will be a cold day in hell when I wont ask someone in a catholic chat room if they are catholic.
It will be a hot day in Hades when you arrive there lard Anthony
And if you don't give a cracker what i think, why fucking REPLY
c02p__
NB: Go suck another knob..
appraisel?
lmfao corp
No Corp, this has nothing to do with anything but your usual routine of throwing anything close to you at me. Your need to control others leads you to throw at me anyone or anything to satisfy yourself that you are somehow in control of yourself. In this case, poor numberone is the victim of your hate campaign. You really dont give a crap about her, otherwise you wouldnt be trying to stirup an argument which has nothing to do with you, and would have died of its own accord had you not intervened.
The fact is that people are simply tools for you, you dont care about them, nor are you after their interests...you are simply using number as a weapon to beat on the people you dont like, in this case me.
If you were concerned about numbers interests, you would not get involved, just let it die. But that doesnt suit your agendum, you need to use number as another weapon in your wars.
She even told you that night to let it go, she didnt want an argument. But you dont care about what is good for her.
_Lord Anthony
The only thing i am in control of is what time i feed my dogs and the tv's remote
I have no need to use people to "throw at you" putting your foot in your mouth is entirely a cia thing.
I was asked by a friend to lend some moral support to Number.. which i did
at least it took some of the heat off her.
Number does not usually swear, it takes a special kind of asshole to bring that out.
I think you need to ask yourself some questions, instead of trying to rationalize your nasty behavior toward what always seems to be women.
c02p__
Bullshit!
You do what you always do...right and wrong doesnt matter to you, just your hate campaign. And you will use anyone and anything to get the job done. You dont care how many friendships you damage, and how much division you cause, because you think you are bad-ass! Youre not. You are just a sad little tyke who needs attention.
This has nothing to do with you, end of story. You are just making it worse, and you know that. Number even asked you to stop so as to not make it worse, but you dont care about number do you? You only care about your own hate campaigns.
You just use people, whether they be friends or acquaintances, by attacking someone in the room, and insisting upon the loyalty of your friends and family to come to your rescue. Pathetic.
_Lord Anthony
as usual cia is here stirrin shit. The only believable point he made was that its all about control. And from where Im sittin and watchin, its cia whose tryin to do the controling. Pathetic little man.
"If you were concerned about numbers interests, you would not get involved, just let it die" to quote your own words cia.
you should of let it die in the first instance. but no, you pounced on "poor numberone" soon as she came in the room and you wouldnt let it go. its all their in black and white. your a lier as well as a retard
Hey, my actions are in public for the world to see, and I have the courage to sign my name to them.
You anonymice on the other hand, tend to do your best magic running around in PMs lying about people for your own ends, which is why I dont respect your sad version of Christianity.
_Lord Anthony
just cuz u sign ur name to ur actions dosnt make them any less pathetic and dumb, and it dont make u some kinda hero. dumb u is and dumb ull always be. just a dumbass with all day and night to show every1 just how dumb he is. ur like idiots like joseph smith. u think ur version of christianity is the rite one. u keep gettin dumber. asshole
Your version of Christianity calls you to anonymouse others does it?
_Lord Anthony <<< yes, it does make me a better person than you, it is called taking responsibility!
Unlike yourself and others I could list who act all holy in the room, but are busy working division in PM for their own ends.
list them sonny
Act all holy LMFAO
"list them sonny"
OK, now everyone pretend that we dont know that was corp...ok???
_Lord Anthony
So cia thought that was corp? Way off. Lets play a little guessing game. WHO AM I?
I'm always right, I'm better then everybody else, I don’t shave, I drink too much, and I get into fights
quin?
Cia, i am not a "pretentious Christlike Wannabe SOB"
I sign my name to my shit.
There is no hate campaign here.
No using anyone to "Get the job Done"
I do my own dirty work..always have done.
I don't even know what the fucking job is..
People can only be judged on what they post and say 'Re: chat'
As far i am concerned it is all action\reaction.
My friends are treated with respect and loyalty.
And as far as using anything or anyone to further my needs,
What a crock of shit!
I don't crap on my friends like some rhesus monkey who ate too many banana's.
Regarding attacking people..who gives a Fuck?
My guess is you quietly sit back and smirk while i attack poh.
You place yourself above the socalled "Hoi Polloi" of chat and wonder why you are attacked.
You are sounding like Marcus more and more each day.
Condescending little prick that you are.
c02p__
"than" not "then"
But either way, you waters run off the duckies back by the simple anonymity of your post. Consider the source...that is my first rule, and when it is an anonymouse, it is nothing.
Family, tradition, honor. These are my goals in life. What are you living for?
_Lord Anthony.
bustin your balls is kinda fun ci_gay
"You dont care how many friendships you damage, and how much division you cause"
closer to home for u ci_gay,so
when u have the guts to post ur "list of those who act all holy in the room"
dont forget to add ur name and belleas name to the top
then ill post a list of alla the ppl uve damaged in chat, u asshole
WHO AM I?
I'm always right, I'm better then everybody else, I don’t shave, I drink too much, and I get into fights
CIA: I just have to say to you that Corp is a wonderful friend and an amazing man, both him and Osmo. They are "real men" you have no clue what that means from what I see, they have never ever betrayed my friendship or have put me in a compromising position with any one. Corp is one of the most loyal trustworthy people I know in chat and in my real life. If you had in your pinky what he has in his whole body, you would be so much better. You would humble yourself instead of judging and being nosey and hurtful, your behaving like some of the people that you can't stand in chat.
Number is a sweet woman and what she does is sooooo NOT any of your business and for you to badger her is really a very big pussy move.
IF she did or did not leave the church is not yours or anyones business. Remember CIA you dont have a community for you to be so worried about it, your really on your own. Stop being so mean CIA, stop mirroring some of the people in the room. It is very disappointing and not very becoming.
I am not going to comment any further, put your big boy panties on and deal with Corp sticking up for people he cares about.
Peace!!!
So cia thought that was corp? Way off. Lets play a little guessing game. WHO AM I?
I'm always right, I'm better then everybody else, I don’t shave, I drink too much, and I get into fights
7/16/2009 07:28:00 AM
jeannie?
Latina, i totally concur with everything you posted. Corp has always been a Good friend and cares about people,He has helped me thru alot over the years. gentlepeace
DAMN...my big girl panties are in the wash again @#!%^&*$
bufftailed_bumblebee: is a famous person
bufftailed_bumblebee: I am famous for the most stalked person in catholic chat
bufftailed_bumblebee: I only have to sneeze in here, and its reported iget
bufftailed_bumblebee: to the authorities
Bufftailed_bumblebee: the weather, hi to anyone, you name it, its reported
bufftailed_bumblebee: whatever goes wrong with anyone, i get the blame, i dont care, my reward will come in heaven
bufftailed_bumblebee: here we go, I only met you the first time today igetflak, and you accuse me, see what I mean?
bufftailed_bumblebee: i get blamed for everything
bufftailed_bumblebee: i am catholic chat 1 scapegoat
bufftailed_bumblebee: this place is a friggin nightmare, why do i come here?
bufftailed_bumblebee: oh amy i am getting flak right now, who knows why
bufftailed_bumblebee: havent done a fucking thing but i get flak
bufftailed_bumblebee: that will be immediately published on dap
ROFLMFAO POOR BELLEA IS UR PARANOIA SHOWING OR WUT?
NOW WAIT FOR THIS GEM, ANYONE NOTICE THE NEXT LIE?
bufftailed_bumblebee: there are many americans who hate the english, irish also, but its so ignorant, because i am not responsible for anything done before i was born in 1971
BELLEA JUST HAD TO TRY TO REAFFIRM HER BIRTH YEAR. NOTICE ANETHING BOUT THAT CIA? 1971? LMFAO POOR BELLEA, NEUROTIC, PARANOID, LYIN OLE BEOTCH. METHINKS IT HAS BEEN AT THE GIN BOTTLE AGIN
"than" not "then"
But either way, you waters run off the duckies back by the simple anonymity of your post. Consider the source...that is my first rule, and when it is an anonymouse, it is nothing.
Family, tradition, honor. These are my goals in life. What are you living for?
_Lord Anthony.
7/16/2009 07:47:00 AM
LARD ANTHONY YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT. " you waters run off the duckies back by the simple anonymity of your post." IF THAT IS TRUE THEN WHY DO YOU CHECK THE BLOG DAILY AND RESPOND. YOU ARE IN A PERPETUAL STATE OF IGNORANCE AND DENIAL AND IT SHOWS WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR POST. PERHAPS IT WOULD BE BEST TO USE THE ANONYMOUS BUTTON. THAT WAY YOUR OBSESSION AND STUPIDITY WOULDN'T BE OBVIOUS.
Family, tradition, honor. These are my goals in life. What are you living for? NOW THERE IS A REAL LAUGH. YOU HAVE NO FAMILY, YOUR ONLY TRADITION IS THAT OF BEING A TOTAL SELF INVOLVED PRICK, AND YOU HAVE NO HONOR. YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE IN CHAT 24/7 AND YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THAT TIME AND TIME AGAIN. SIMPLE FACT IS LARD, YOU LIVE FOR YAHOO CHAT AND THIS BLOG. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND TOSS YOUR COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW.
(anonymous because i know it pisses you off :) )
Latina>actually, I dont mind number, a quite inoffensive woman. And thats the point. Corp simply took advantage of the situation for his own ends, and tried to make a crap-fight out of it. He doesnt give a cracker about anyone, they are just troops, or weapons to serve his needs.
Secondly, this is the second time you have bothered to log a list of complaints here that had nothing to do with you. So kiss my arse. I considered you a friend, although one I didnt see very often, but you see it differently, which is fine. Glad we are crystal now. You have clearly also been manauvered into being another weapon for corp et al., in his on-going war against anyone he choses to not like.
Congratulations!
_Lord Anthony
As for the anonymouse...no, you post anon because you have zero moral courage.
_Lord Anthony
To be fair i have been a bit cranky over the last couple of months
My Father dying, and me being estranged from him for years.
Earlier my brother read a letter from my father addressed to me which i asked him to open
The contents of it made me cry, i am not one to be brought to tears easily.
Cia,i want you to know that i hold my friends in the same high regard.
My friend Caper was a prime example..and i fucking miss him with all my heart.
Regardless of what you say Cia, i don't hate you or have a campaign of hate against you or anyone else.
you bring this shit on yourself..
I will not see my friends attacked, for bullshit, and thats what it was..and you know it was..
You can make platitudes.. and justify it all you like,
But the bottom line is..it's a crap argument.
I stood up for Numberone..and you went all spanish inquisition on my ass.
Now it seems you have gone against the latina gals...i say that cause you attack one, and you have them all to deal with. you really do have no fucking clue do you?
There are no Cyber Weapons or Cyber Troops, Do you dig this shit out of your ass with a spoon?
Wern't you the one who asked me to get the dirt on Leon,
who has the fucking ajenda here?
Tell me what friendships do i damage, and whos?
Do not pretend to know what is in my heart cia..because you don't
You ain't got the common sense to look past your IQ.
keep the shit coming Cia, it will be met with bigger shit..
c02p__
justme61934: I found out that FORNICATION is a dangerous topic to talked about in chat. Many of my lady friends ignored me when I touched on it. Sorry that it hurt a few of them. Did not know they had such experience in their lives.
Bullshit corpo...
I am sorry for your loss, but you are a troll because you choose to be a troll, simple as that. Dont blame anyone but yourself. Dont blame me, I didnt nothing against you until you went after me.
Gentlepeace just likes to stir the pot from the shadows, so most of her best work is done in PM, and posting anon here.
Hence, gentle was the one who yelled for you over the number issue, and gentle was the one who is winding up latina claiming I am 'bashing her'.LOL.
But its all good. No matter what your collective little minds may think, latina originally got an apology from belle because it was the right thing to do...no other reason. If you think that I am the slightest bit worried about Latina and a horde of Mexicans running after me, you need to put the Sony playstation down and take a walk in the park. The fresh air will do you good.
As for Latina, I accepted her crap when I arranged the last issue, because I thought she was upset. This is the second time she has disrespected me, and so she can stick any idea of friendship up her jumper. You might be scared of women, I am not.
In fact, I am only scared of 1 man on this planet, and you aint him.
Toodles,
_Lord Anthony
wtf is it with u cia? now ur attacking gentle? the list just keeps getting longer dont it? Who can beleive a word u say, u dipshit. U refused to except the truth when you were told belle calling mexicans spics. U told this blog belle would never say that. Even belle denied she ever said it. Until i produced the screenshot, then the bitch knew she was busted. Now shes still pulling ur strings from the shadows, bitching about latina and numbie 2 u and now shes disrespecting gentle? maybe u should get 2 no belle more. u 2 r made for each other.
Reuters [Vatican City] In an ad-hoc service hastily cobbled together by the CIA, the Pope has sensationally made Bufftailed Bumblebee, a saint and at the same time drummed fallen-away ex Catholic Numberonehone, out of his gang. The Pontiff told us backstage after the gig:
"I am a big fan of DAP and I have been reading it via my Sky package and quite frankly it makes me sad that poor Bee has had to endure the worst sort of bullying from those anonymice. When I read her prediction: bufftailed_bumblebee: "whatever goes wrong with anyone, i get the blame, i dont care, my reward will come in heaven", I knew immediately that she was a prophet of God.
Well now she will get her reward. Henceforth she is now Saint Buffy the Beautiful.
As for Numb? She is now cast out into the outer darkness! End of pal!"
__LWG
Don't ever say sorry to me about my loss, you snivelling pile of sycophantic shit.
You are sorry about nothing you cherub lipped faggot.
Using Sorry and Troll in the same sentence is not what i call sincere.
You're condolences mean as much as poh's invented tirades of garbage.
Lets get this story straight!
You went after me, after i said room 1 doesn't need a Rosary..
You went apeshit.
Good on you Cia, You made it happen and now you are a GOD!
Does it feel good to strut round in those Big Girl Panties?
Altho it seems like Sagwaaus has the bigger pair.
Gentle and Latina are my friends and will always be so..
and nothing you do will EVER change that!
Horde of Mexicans?
They are of Hispanic origin, you ignorant fuck.
They are also US citizens you fuckin' dildo.
Do you think 3 is a horde?
You couldn't even handle one of them.
Belle apologizing for her comment was definately the right thing to do...Latina and Ali forgave
her and made NO more out of it. but you bring it up...
Again you interfere with shit that is none of your business.
Sort of reminds one of Number don't it?
And now you attack Gentlepeace....again,
previously stating that her husband didn't exist.
I Maybe a lot of things Cia, but what i have got is a good memory, and i can back it up.
The 11th Commandment is "Thou Shalt Not Get Away With It" and you wont..
Fuck i remember in room 3 when Dominica used to take the mic off you...an ya ran away flapping
like some demented Testicostical Whirling Dervish.
You want a world of shit...i will certainly do my best to provide it for you'
No fucken problem here...
c02p__
[In a bunker deep under Melbourne] 7:38pm.
Ending an extremely productive day even by his standards, CIA has retired to his bunker to await the attack of several thousand flying Monkeys, each trained in the gentle art of nagging.
Hot the heels of annoying half of the planet from the Mexicans to the females of everywhere, CIA was about to speak to us live about his latest predicament.
"Its fucking lovely," he said wryly."The fucking Mexicans want to chop me into to pieces, some group called the 'peoples clappy clappy church liberation front want to talk to me about how I drove number out of the Church, some sedvacantist is bitching me for being a believer in vaccination programs....shit, all I need now is for Boris to find out I shagged his girlfriend, then the Russian Mafia will be trying to cut me a new arse....oh shit, I didnt say that did I?"
Having secured his secret lair CIA is believed to be continuing his project on 'Making the church aware of the cause for sainthood of corp_sin'.
"All we need is a miricle and he can go from Venerable to Blessed in a heart-beat!" exclaimed a defiant CIA, "Oh, your name isnt Boris is it???" he asked, and then the line went dead.
_Lord Anthony
Productive doin what? Sitting on ya ass in chat? Grow the fuck up manboy
Hey anonymouse, for a person who cant sign a post, you sure take yourself too seriously.
_Lord Anthony
[Hamlen, Germany]
Disgruntled at increased working hours and pay still outstanding, the Pied Piper today threatened serious reprecussions should his demands not be met. "I will unleash the bloody anonymice back into Hamlen if I dont get me 2 quid and 50p you bastards owe me!"
Disturbed by the possibility of yet another plague of white mice being unleashed on blog-dom, CIA rang his best mate, The Venerable Baron von Goatse the Ever-Loyal, and asked him to broker a deal.
"Negotiations will be tough", commented the Venerable Baron, "We had counted on stiffing the Piper once the mice were off our backs, but this changes things considerably."
In other developments, Oz-slo, brother of Baron Goatse, is believed to have achieved Certificate II in Ball handling. "It took some serious study, but now I am the most educated in my family since my great Aunty Bertha achieved certification as a hairdresser."
But many observers say the shy and retiring Oz-Slo may be the best ball-handler they have seen.
_Lord Anthony
Lard Anthony your obsession is rearing its ugly head. Do you do anything besides sit in a chat room and watch this blog for new posts? I don't think so. If anyone needs to turn off the pc and take a walk it is you. Get your cane, and waddle your huge hunched back ton of quivering flesh out the door. It is ok, the sun won't really kill you.
Yes, we definately need a cat!
_Lord Anthony
CIA: LMAO you are a piece of work, never once did I ever say that I was your friend, we got along and agreed on many a thing ,we where respectful to each other. That was it. I have posted and stated many many a time that I am loyal to Osmo and Corp and Alimex and Gentle and a few others...., you have seen me go apeshit on people that have messed with them.... your sooo stupid.
As far as "hordes of Mexicans"...LMFAO, your stupid, I am not Mexican and if I was I would sure as hell be proud to be one, and Alimex was born and raised in the US as well as I , you fucking stupid moran...that just goes to show that your an idiot, not every one that speaks Spanish is Mexican.
As far as ME being used as a tool, LMFAO...no man uses me as a tool...that just goes to confirm that your really really stupid.....and you know if I wanted you, you would be my BITCH in a matter of 5 minutes....and as far as kissing your ass...please dont flatter yourself.....but you can KISS MY WHITE LATINA ASSS.....that is what you can do....ohhh no wait ewwwww.....I dont want to wipe the shit of my cheeks that i get from your lips...ewww change my mind about that....lol that Corp is manuevering me...LMFAO....your the one that is being manuevered...your too arrogant to see it....by your little followers...they are feeding your ego and laughing at you behind your back........
AS far as Gentle, I have read and heard all that you have said to her......all due to the Rosary that you said drunk, that we all heard...so who in the FUCK are you to tell anyone that tells you not to have the ROsary said in the room that they are idiots and go on a spiel about it when your the one that said it DRUNK, apparently you have issues with females...that CIA you should get therapy for...not fair that people have to pay for the lack of nurturing your mother didnt give you.....maybe she should have weened you off the titty earlier...you wouldnt be behaving like such a pussy with people....Gentle does not do things behind peoples back and she isnt a liar.....so stop it....
As far as arrranging BELLE to apologize cuz it was the right thing to do.....I could be wrong, but I doubt that you you arranged anything....but I could be wrong...and why would you arrange it?.....she said she owned up to it why would you take credit?......I dont think that you have that type of influence....Belle seems to be one who can handle her shit....she is more manly than you....
CIA, you really need to accept the fact that your Australian community has ousted you....it is no ones fault that you have to live in a shack deep in the outback with all the venomous creatures that you are accustomed to..... your a disgrace....drop your balls and become that man that you claim to be...... and far as that Lord Anthony shit....goes to show that you have a major Napoleaon complex....you have to posture to make yourself feel better....
You said that Number was "nice and quiet"......doesnt mean that she is meek.....and her life is none of your business at all.....your just pissed cuz she isnt on your microscopic dick....and didnt "comply" in answering your stupid questions on things that are none of your business.... you stirred up shit no one else....your always posturing....
Please DO NOT state or think that I am being used as a tool...that is you.....I had to step in due to you trying to be a woman and Corp isnt....your the drunken troll..lonely and bitter....
I will pray that you will get over your issues....
PEACE!!!!
"your sooo stupid."
that would be 'you're'
"that just goes to show that your an idiot"
that would be you're
"your a disgrace"
for fuck's sake....you are=you're
And now down to the substance.
Listen you fat bitch, I am not sure what type of men you are used to, mostly lame ducks is my guess. If you are too stupid to see you are being played by gentle, good luck to you.
But dont come the 'I am a bigger bitch than you have ever met' with me, because that is simply your delusion. So why dont you come and make me your 'bitch', and show me how big and tough you are. And then I will have a good rant at you for 5 minutes, and then iggy your fat arse with the rest of the trolls.
You are making this lengthy statement as an attempt to garner respect, but stupidly the same post is where it evaporated.
In short, you can "respect" corp and gentle if you like, but until you start paying me, I wont.
Now fuck off back south of the Rio Grande to where ever the hell you come from, as if I care anyway.
_Lord Anthony
Wow, some of these posts are really disturbing.
CIA, I think it would be best if you took some sort of retreat away from all of this for a few days to clear your head.
No, anonymouse, gentle made me wake up some serious forces tonight, and I think we are all deserved an answer as to why she is stirring up crap in room 1.
_Anthony
well yes, the posts are disturbing, and someone is sure stirring up shit and being an agitator to those people they know they can wind up, they need to stop, its not funny when real threats are expressed, this needs to stop, whoever it is running around with incendiary conversations in pm, needs to stop
lmfao only in chat huh? Fuckin marv'llus. This is better than Dallas and neighbours together.
hey fuck do i have to sign me name or wut?
woooobeeeeeee
I agree.
I've thought of many of you as being the good guys, now all this pissing and counter-pissing is really degrading the room from an already sad shape.
I hope you all can sort out these differences without the constant need to try to one-up each other in a dick measuring contest.
The bitch is posting it all to the FBI as we speak.
_Anthony
I agree about all the pissing. If cia wont so far up his own azz and have to have de last word. He should make used of the ignore feature on da blog. Sure as shit e dont say much in da room nows.
<< Home