Saturday, August 01, 2009

August 2009


This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

240 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

c02p024710n_51n: like your idiotic made by a deficient adult or an 8 year old
c02p024710n_51n: site**

poh_luffsdalucy01: Now he's getting pissed--he's loosing his english...Winking
poh_luffsdalucy01: HEEE-heeeee.

Yeah i am totally "LOOSING" focus
I wonder if you "LOOSED" anything up when you wrote programs for the FBI?
Or if you "LOOSED" up the Yazak filters?
Or is this just like the DickHammer Jammer that "lOOSED" up yo ass?
you're a 53 year old "CRIPPLE" and your brain is fucked
The sooner some cunt pushes you off a Pier the better.

corp__

8/01/2009 09:04:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Welcome to another Dirty August one and all, may all of your comments provoke thought and all of your thoughts provoke comments.
___________________________________

Bro, the only thing poo_laff_de_lusional was ever any good at was "BULLSHIT" and being left hanging on a fence after a family bbq.
___________________________________

I have been reading some of the July comments regarding CiGaylord, he really loves it, please try to broach an August reprise.
Although initially bemused, I am keen to point out LWG's overdriven compulsion to attack Bellea during the latter part of the month. An event that may only be explained by unBRIDled jealousy.

Cheerz!

8/01/2009 10:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poh's 53?
lol, looking at that pic, I'd say he's 70

8/01/2009 10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brothers Dim returned.
Still wearing black?

8/01/2009 02:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shut the fuck up you gay stupid Australian prick, before I rip ya heart out and shove it up ya arse



.....not corp

8/01/2009 08:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inscription on the Os-scumo family tombstone:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?

8/02/2009 03:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao

8/02/2009 04:15:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Sign over CiGaylord & LWG's humble abode reads...

Please don't feed the animals.

Do not leave children unattended.

Occupants prone to picking, throwing and eating each others excrement.

Will work for peanuts but prefer bananas.

_________ B I O H A Z A R D _________



Interspecies propagation in progress when "Visitor Poh" light is illuminated.


___________________________________


Finally to the diaper load: AnonyMOUSE 8/02/2009 03:12:00 AM

The only thing to be etched into your family tombstone...

"Please Remember To Flush"


cheerz!

8/02/2009 12:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like that sign should be hung over this blog

8/02/2009 02:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, both signs

8/02/2009 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Yeah both anonymongs above...
(8/02/2009 02:26:00 PM & 8/02/2009 02:53:00 PM) need to wake up and smell their own feces!

Assholes like you come in here knowing exactly what you will find. It is not unreasonable to assume that you are able to read and therefore able to conclude by reason the temper of this blog, sadly it would appear you are unable to stop yourself from visiting a place you clearly despise. Obsessive Compulsive behavior can be treated with some degree of success these days.
FYI: Two out of every 100 people have OCD, the Dumpster has managed to draw more than its share and for that it should be congratulated. The Dirty Dumpster is part of a conscious effort by QCBerz to identify fuckwit behavior before it develops into full blown "TARDNESS" as in the case of CiGaylord and Vagina_Pohng.

This service is provided by The Dumpster free of charge, I thank you for your patronage, your contributions have been gratefully acknowledged and I look forward to providing you valuable information regarding your illness.

Cheerz!

8/03/2009 09:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

people get what they want when they come here otherwise they wouldnt come

8/03/2009 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the best place for garbage and who better to provide the platform for crap, than the texas scum brothers, first class chefs at the all the shit you can handle restaurant, the Dumpster

8/03/2009 01:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!! what sort of halfwit accuses a bog they vist as being an all u can eat shitstraunt?

8/04/2009 12:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kind that trolls the net looking for all the shit he or she can eat hahahahahaha shit eaters welcome

8/04/2009 12:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crashy_room_psychologist: lookaifacts, that sick annabug in 2 now calls you a kid abuser too

crashy_room_psychologist: she is such a dark hearted viscious bitch

crashy_room_psychologist: lookaifacts, I'm like you, I like it when people don't come with hatred to dump
talking about him

crashy_room_psychologist: Someone just shut off my sound so he's in here somewhere

crashy_room_psychologist: Gabe Monitors the Catholic chat rooms, and tells people what to believe about whom, and he is very good at it

8/04/2009 02:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sam and corp are the ones with the scat fetish

8/04/2009 04:00:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Sensing Osmo Bin Hiding’s secret desire to clean up his DAP Act, I am pleased to report the following.

Nothing happened. No wars, no car crashes, no deaths from swine flu, no bush fires in Australia, no missing scat midgets, no new arrivals for the Makabes or Catfish Jims. No marriage announcements in chat. No character assassinations. No nothing. On Monday, absolutely nothing happened. News anchors stared at blank tele-prompters with gaping mouths. Broadsheets and tabloids merely reported the weather, which was neither hot nor cold, rainy nor dry, it was completely average.

Many people were shocked by this piece of not news worthy news. One resident of Dogshit Creek Texas said, "wow, I really did not expect this to happen”. No new blog entries have been updated, as nothing had happened.


__LWG

8/04/2009 07:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knew the lying loser would be back...


legalbeagle_27: Rerum Novarum Issued by Pope Leo XIII talked about the common good of society particularly as related to social justice

8/04/2009 01:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

educated_lady_0202: elmo..what blog was legalbeagle talking about?
educated_lady_0202: andmy.....maybe your enlightenment is wrong!
educated_lady_0202: thanks elmo

ffs educated whore, u think we buy it, that u never been on this fucking blog before? stoopid whore

8/04/2009 02:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

educated_lady_0202: i am looking at it right now......not really worth continuing elmo....lol

SO FUCK OFF THEN EDUCATED WHORE. I THINK YOU HAVE HAD A FEW BEERS OR WHISKEYS, YOU ARE OFTEN DRUNK IN HERE. PISS BACK OFF TO YOUR HERETICAL SLUM.

8/04/2009 02:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crashy is a nutter and believes anything with pants is trying to control her

8/04/2009 08:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katts_lepeech: hey butti
katts_lepeech: cia saying hes going to take the room over
buttinzki: Hiya Peachy
buttinzki: ask him about his succesfull room 1 overthrow, Peachy lol
katts_lepeech: how you been butti
buttinzki: roflmao
buttinzki: pretty darn well, busy with school, Peaches
muscle_man79:
katts_lepeech: butti ,i just look at cia like a sick joke
katts_lepeech: i don't need to dominate and control anyone ,or anyroom ,only insecure people with no self confidence feel the need
katts_lepeech:
muscle_man79:
katts_lepeech: thanks butti ,it's always nice to see you
charlyn_19duba: joined the room
muscle_man79:
muscle_man79:
katts_lepeech: tiger you don't intimidate me bytch
katts_lepeech: i know what aussie men are like
muscle_man79: omg helllllllllllllllllllll
katts_lepeech: crashy room psychologist is his girlfriend
tony is on mic saying he is taking over room 2."A new wind is blowing in room 2" says lard tony the only wind blowing is from his arse "Katts i will knock ur head the fuck off" what a christian lol he can't even control his bowels and he thinks he can control a room. room one has tossed him like the cum shot he really is

8/05/2009 02:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Controlling a chatroom?
A new wind is blowing?
Katts i will knock ur head the fuck off"

Cia, Tony, thinks yahoo is Paltalk
where the Admins can control the room..
Doesn't happen in yahoo.

As anonymous 8/05/2009 02:41:00 AM
said, the only wind is coming from your butt.

So Tony, you're going to beat a woman up and "knock her Fucking Head off" How brave of you.

8/05/2009 08:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony has lost it since he discovered bellea lied to him about her age. Since Tony saw Belleas professor of theology b/f from the exeter university, hes totally flipped.

8/05/2009 08:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belles problem is she cant remember what her lies were. I no for a fact she told me she left her abusive husband. Now she says she is free to marry? A bit fishy, no?

8/05/2009 11:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would say more than a bit fishy. considering it takes years to obtain an annulment in the church. no good catholic would ever dare say they are free to marry with out a divorce and then an annulment lol lie some more belle

8/05/2009 11:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poh_steelersbane01: YAHOO locked his account, because he violated TOS--not once, but who knows how many times?
belleatchantry: what is TOS?

Here's another classic fuckup from Belle. Shes been saying she worked as a paralegal. Paralegal is a term used in many countries (a.k.a. jurisdictions) to describe non-lawyers who assist lawyers in their legal work.

A paralegal who doesn't know what TOS means? Not only that, but "violated TOS" duhhh?? LMAO Gimme a fucking break. Belle your a joke. Get help for your pathological lies, you stupid ole women. Moron.

8/05/2009 01:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fyi...it takes about a year to secure an annulment from the Church...not "years"

8/05/2009 03:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fyi it takes about three where i live. i know. i had to get one.

8/05/2009 03:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my brothers annulment took almost 5 years. The process is extremely complex even in what seems to be straight forward cases.

8/05/2009 05:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

takes a year where I live

8/05/2009 06:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

empress_susan: Well, Unix...perhaps I will answer your questions when you explain to me how someone thinks it is a good idea to get piss drunk and pray on mic.

8/06/2009 03:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

empress_susan: How do you justify being drunk in chat?
unix_tigerr: I paid for the alcohol...I work hard....I drink the bottle?
unix_tigerr: What do you mean?
empress_susan: You don't feel it is a sin to get drunk?
empress_susan: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
unix_tigerr: No
unix_tigerr: I don't
empress_susan: I suggest you speak to your priest about that one.
empress_susan: So you are without sin, CIA.
unix_tigerr: I don't need to, I have enough theology to know.
empress_susan: Wow....
empress_susan: So you are your own Pope....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm again.
unix_tigerr: Of course

8/06/2009 04:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As one who has previously worked with Tony, over a long period of time in prayer, I can assure you he is a wonderful and clever man. He is wasting his precious talent. Please pray for him.

8/06/2009 04:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As one who has previously worked with Tony, over a long period of time in prayer, I can assure you he is a wonderful and clever man. He is wasting his precious talent. Please pray for him.

8/06/2009 04:25:00 AM


... .I think my dog is wonderful and clever also.. he can do tricks and sniff he's bum. dang just like tony

8/06/2009 05:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/06/2009 05:07:00 AM

Anon apparently thinks his mocking is helpful. I leave you to God, but I for one, will continue to pray for my dear friend.

8/06/2009 05:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: well, I have to say I have had more interesting conversations with my cat gabe, you need to polish up your communications skills "come on boy" and "shut up" just don't cut it somehow

8/06/2009 07:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was much more interesting when Bellea told us about her boyfriend, Professor Gorringe from the theology dept of Exeter uni. Wasnt it? LMFAO

8/06/2009 07:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

from room 2

unix_tigerr: No, all I see is a gang of street thugs with indifference or hate for the church, using intimidation to control a chatroom

8/06/2009 08:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO i wonder wot prof gorringe has to say about it when i email him :))

8/06/2009 09:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

from room 2

unix_tigerr: No, all I see is a gang of street thugs with indifference or hate for the church, using intimidation to control a chatroom

8/06/2009 08:23:00 AM

kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, don't ya think lol tony we in 1 are so glad you have moved on. now stay the fuck out!!!!

8/06/2009 12:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tony and bellea are well matched, they both try to intimidate. Akshully theyre a joke, cuz they both always try 2 intimidate and control ever aspect of chat lol. Badly lmao

8/06/2009 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I would like to thank the people who were kind enough to post the latest CiGaylawd fiasco, including the odd audio titbit was also good to read. The poor demented fool is obviously searching for new ears to fill with his profound bullshit.

Cheerz!

8/06/2009 02:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANOTHER CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF BELLES BULLSHIT. WATCH THE CONVO UNFOLD. FIRST OFF, SHE CLAIMS DISBELIEF THAT POH >SNICKER< OR ANYONE COULD ACTUALLY ACCESS SOMEONES PUTA.

belleatchantry: steelers, what did you do to get into this kind of a situation?
keplerjr2600: belle, poh broke into steelers computer and stole his personal info
belleatchantry: broke into a computer? how?
keplerjr2600: belle, through the Internet
belleatchantry: kepler, that isnt possible
keplerjr2600: belle, have you ever heard of people cracking into the FBI's website?
belleatchantry: no kepler, I havent
keplerjr2600: belle, people can break into other people's computers through the internet
belleatchantry: well, you may be right kepler, I am sure not computer savvy, but I see no point at all in trying to do it to just another chatter

WITHIN MINUTES SHES CLAIMING THIS

belleatchantry: I remember taking my pc in for repair once, for sound issues, and the tech saying to me they found hackers tools on my pc, didn't work, but someone tried

FOLLOWING THIS? LEMME REPOST THIS GEM

keplerjr2600: belle, poh broke into steelers computer and stole his personal info
belleatchantry: kepler, that isnt possible

NOW BELLE IS CLAIMING SOMEBODY BROKE INTO HER OWN PUTA WITH HACKER TOOLS BEING HER EVIDENCE?

NOT ONLY A LIAR, OLD AND UGLY, BUT DAMNIT SHES REAL STOOPID.

8/06/2009 02:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Latest News***
Emerging from the sewer to again reak havoc on Gotham City, the criminal genius Ozslow bin Masturbatin' spewed forth with another of his signature attempts to lure the Caped Crusader into the open. However, Batman, aka refused to budge from the Bat-cave citing family reasons, but did offer to send Robin in to deal with Ozslow's particular fetish for boys. It is believed that Robin borrowed the Batmobile and hunted down the sewer dwelling criminal, and after failing to have much effect beating Ozslow will his bat-arang, which he did in a vain attempt to cause brain damage, Robin was able to leave the situation resolved by threatening Oz-Slow with the imminant arrival of Bat-girl.
"Not a real life girl" shuddered Ozslow as he drew breath through his clenched teeth.
"If only you could clench your arse too," replied Robin, "you would be able to prevent most of the buggerings you suffer from the rats in the sewer."
It is believed Commissioner Gordan was happy as a cat with two tails about the whole situation, and gave Batman a raise.
Batman reported later "I am really happy with Robin's efforts to rid Gotham of Oz-slow before he could do any more damage with his appalling literary assaults! However, I am still disturbed that Oz-slow might be somewhat lost without his obsession for the caped crusaders."
_Lord Anthony

8/06/2009 08:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally!!! a reason cigay has moved to room 2. he is in love with gabe and is hoping he is gay like himself rofl

unix_tigerr: gabe is feeling gay today
sea_breeze2009: Gabe your room is so quite tonight
katts_lepeech: yes ,it's nice and quiet
katts_lepeech: lovely
sea_breeze2009: CIA

8/07/2009 02:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/07/2009 02:11:00 AM

What are you saying, of course Gabe is gay, it's no wonder Cigay is attracted to him.
The steaming shithole of love is irresistible to gay air biscuits.

The waft of "Ordure dé Fèlch" makes him float like Ginger Rogers, dancing and nibbling on
French Fairy cakes, like a bad impersonation of Carmen Miranda crossed with Paul Lynde.

What is funny tho, Gabe says the Rosary, and Cia is attacking him
Exactly what he accused Gentle, sam, Os and Myself of doing.

Stay in room 2 or Fuck off back to Paltalk you Steve Urkel fucknuts.

corp__

8/07/2009 04:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's offer sea an honorable mention. She continues to think chatters own these rooms.

sea_breeze2009: Gabe your room is so quite tonight

8/07/2009 06:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sea and belle are like two old maids that want cia to fuck em. The way they kiss his gay ass makes me puke.

8/07/2009 11:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belle has fantasies about cia and her prof theology laying her belly down on the alter of ba'al. prof theo logy pumps her wrinkled ole butt while cia gets his sacred lust-muscle jammed in her mouth.
lmao

8/07/2009 11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: he is fast catching up with the threescore years and ten i told him that the other day!!
elmo6473: lol
belleatchantry: not much longer to make his peace with God!
belleatchantry: there stands 2 step in front of God and God goes "oh, deary deary me 2 step"

deary deary me? lmfao. it will be deary deary me when every1 in chat finaly sees u for the liar u are bellea :D. typically old women like u that lie bout ur age, project ur sin on to others. u think dat by pointing out 2 steps age, nobody will think about ur age.
but ive seen u bellea :)) i know ur old. bout 60 i say an im bein nice. lmao. i even got ur pic, remember? lmfao

8/07/2009 11:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: now this is one of the righteous brothers earn, isnt it?
belleatchantry: lol earns
belleatchantry: scott walker
belleatchantry: yes princess, they were called the righteous brothers
belleatchantry: i have heard them when i did my fifties sixties trawl of songs
belleatchantry: bill medley, bobby hatfield
belleatchantry: so where did i get scott walker for goodness sake?
belleatchantry: nope, I just got confused

NOPE U DIDNT GET CONFUSED BELLEA. AND U DIDNT DO NO TRAWL. UR OLD WOMAN, PLAIN OLD. U KNEW EARNES TOON CUZ YA KNEW IT, LMAO. AINT NOBODY I KNOW, DAT PRETEND TO BE 40, THAT KNOWS THESE ARTISTS, LMFAO.
LIER BELLEA =))

8/07/2009 12:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: believe it octavocron, take care, dont deal with me
octavocron: that's what I mean Belle, you are kind and gentle, but I'd never mess with ya

ROFLMFAO, poor ole cunt dont know octa is takin da piss, hahahahaha

8/07/2009 01:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh deary deary me, more crapn lies from bellea. Obvously shes never been to egypt, lmfao.,, look at this gem

belleatchantry: egypt is appalling
belleatchantry: egypt is the worst third world country I visited
belleatchantry: you can hardly eat anything in egypt
belleatchantry: egypt is a sewer
belleatchantry: we all lost weight in egypt
belleatchantry: yes elmo, we had hardly anything we could eat
belleatchantry: they spray their crops with human faeces

8/07/2009 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

CiGay_Lawd, I have posted a reply to your latest ooze of literary genius on the Main Dumpster page (Menu 01).
As usual, there is an accompanying picture.

BTW: I am still LOL @ your route from room 1 and your pathetic encore in room 2.

Cheerz!

8/07/2009 02:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually Oz-Slow>by your standards, that was actually pretty good writing. Apart from the odd missing conjunctions, and stealing most of your ideas from me, it held together, and the narrative made sense. I give it 3 stars.
_Lord Anthony

8/07/2009 06:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cia has ideas? since when?

8/07/2009 09:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Acshully it was pathetic "yawn". Saw it all before, heard it all before. Same ole shit from yrs back

8/08/2009 04:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oz-Slow>I am still LOL @ your and Corp's extended period of mourning for your dead father. Who'd have thought you two big sissys could be so emotionally charged.

8/08/2009 05:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: One who does not know that he does not know what he does not know is an IDIOT. Shun him.

justme61934: One who does not know but knows that he does not know is a CHILD. Teach him.

justme61934: One who knows and knows that he knows is WISE. Follow him.

justme61934: One who wiggles like a duck, quacks like a duck, is a duck.

justme61934: One who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

justme61934: Ask me no question and I will tell you no lies.

justme61934: Just tell the truth, it is easier to remember.
ch,
justme61934: When a guy becomes ri he becomes naughty. When a woman becomes naughty, she becomes rich.

8/08/2009 08:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf is justme smoking?

8/08/2009 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About time grampaw retired aint it

8/08/2009 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Justme is on the same imbalance of chemz that LWG is on, both are incapable of maintaining a normal life. the only difference is, Justme's body is relatively normal, that is to say he doesn't shit eez grundaz on the hour and his hands function. Not to mention his chest doesn't leave nipple grooves in the sand when he walks along the beach, at least I don't think it does.

I feel very bad whenever I make fun of LWG, she is quite possibly the saddest creature ever to walk the slums. Apparently she has finally obtained papers that prove who she is, it must have been hell for her when the dog catcher was patrolling her hood.

Feeling bad soon passes... usually takes 3 or 4 seconds

___________________________________

I hear tell CiGayLawd has landed a role in an upcoming Shitcom on the Porn network, I was lucky enough to get my hands on a promo still and will make it available within the next day or so... Stay T00ned.

Cheerz!

8/08/2009 01:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: i give a rats ass on her opinion
belleatchantry: I have two thousand years of fakth
belleatchantry: faith and tradition, she has f all

pharisee. go fuck urself bella, u stoopid, sad old hag. bettah still, go fuck ur professor of TheologY from exeter Uni, LMFAO. U remember him? That guy u tried to say was ur b/f cept u didnt have the fucking brains to do some research? LMAO.

8/08/2009 01:50:00 PM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Rumours had been circulating for some time that something newsworthy was about to be released but not as meaningless as this. [See Osmo 8/08/2009 01:21:00 PM]

Even his band of faithful followers, The Associated Readers of DAP [TARDs] have decried Osmo’s latest post as 'very last year'. We have already moved on, they stated. Our blogging systems have now incorporated the modern tenets of shopping, same sex involvement, television advertising, sharp operations and wittier comebacks to LWG’s cutting edge narratives. We are the new way and for $200 we will explain to Osmo, how we operate.

When asked her opinion of Osmo’s remarks concerning LWG, she said: "Osmo is suffering from a rare form of projectile dysfunction. Since I have inundated Osmo and his mentally retarded followers with every kind of insulting parody imaginable, they have been licking their wounds and sucking on their paw’s bones for the past 3 months. Lampooning the corrupt bastards has become so “last year also”, however I feel no pity for the idiots. They have been subjugated and humiliated by me, and that’s that.”

Meanwhile, reduced to poking fun at 80 year old Pinoys, DAP can no longer [if ever it could] compete with the cleverer intelligentsia, unless perhaps one or any of their bloggers can make a breakthrough and come up with some new concept, like religion or something.

Cheerz!

__LWG
[Still kicking DAP ass]

8/09/2009 03:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayame_takeda: The way to true chat enlightenment is the iggy button

calf63: iggy is for cowards

8/09/2009 04:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha lwg youre posts are great. You should start your own blog and I no it would be better then this.

8/09/2009 08:15:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

LOL @ the half-pig LWG following suckup 8/09/2009 08:15:00 AM

The tools it has in its literary shed are about as dull as LWG's latest turd,(the only time she is able to put a shine on is when her owner throws a raw egg in her bowl) all she can attract are plastic wannabes. Why doesn't LWG go the way of Vagina_Pohng or CiGayLawd? How about mariejoy and the mountain man? As for the mental giant suggesting LWG create a blog, why doesn't she? Now there would be something to laugh at!

Of course the simple truth is that all of the afore mentioned half wits haven't an idea between them. As far as Vag's blog is concerned, dang it is as if a child had created it. It is a dull and lifeless shithole of zero worth, an exsanguinous web born fetus unable to attract recurrent contact even by the lowliest of morons like her intellectual champion.

I imagine LWG to be all agog at the thought of creating a blog, although the inspiration would always be attributed to her illiterate fan.

Come on LWG, prove me wrong by creating a masterpiece and not another aborted clay set to rot in cyberspace.

Cheerz!

8/09/2009 01:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

numberonehone: bell im just bruised good and have a couple stictches and sore as all get out

Goodness gracious, the woman is off her head. Why she feels the compulsion to lie constantly is beyond my comprehension. I leave her to God.

8/09/2009 01:34:00 PM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Pimp for my attention again Osmo.

Haw haw

8/09/2009 03:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LWG and I already have a blog, and you are reading it Oz-slow:P
_Lord Anthony

8/09/2009 07:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or are there others that find it interesting that Unix (as in Unix_tiger) and eunuchs sound exactly alike. maybe euni, i mean uni has something he is trying to tell us.

8/10/2009 08:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thomggg: the other day sag had a phone call in middle of rosary. She paused to take it

8/10/2009 08:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/10/2009 08:38:00 AM
its just you

8/10/2009 09:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poh_steelersbane01: I have 23 clones...

poh_steelersbane01: wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

poh_steelersbane01: I even capture their output and post it on da web.

poh_steelersbane01: the turd clique clones me...

poh_steelersbane01: BARKUS had a go at cloning me...

poh_steelersbane01: Every wannabe wanker had a shot at it.

poh_steelersbane01: Was, I don't really give a shit.....

poh_steelersbane01: clone me....

8/11/2009 12:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poh_steelersbane01: Fuck all that Babble bullshit--jam it up yer protty filth asses.
poh_steelersbane01: Shut it for me or deal with it mocking you, cruzer_faggit24!
poh_steelersbane01: Fuck you--and fuck your Babble...
poh_steelersbane01: Shove it up, and take lots of pics, so I can watch.

8/11/2009 12:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: i had hoped to have time to get a bagel on the way to work
********GO GET THE FUCK OFF THE COMPUTER*********
amarillojeannie: nearly 4 hours talking to this guy at panera last night

amarillojeannie: i expected to buy him dinner

********HOSTAGES DON'T BUY DINNER*******

8/11/2009 07:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: belle, so tell us about your boyfriend, and please tell us you did NOT meet him in chat
belleatchantry: at a literary club
belleatchantry: he is a shakespeare buff
quinlan31: belle, how long have y 'all been an item?
belleatchantry: ummm bout six months
quinlan31: belle, so more about your beau....what does he do?
belleatchantry: is professor at the local uni, theology
belleatchantry: yes, I am widowed, and this sounds good

LMFAO so good I hadta post it again. Widowed? ROFLMFAO. I remember when she tole us all she left her abusive hubby after 10 yrs an 2 kids. Bumped him off in chat now? =))

8/11/2009 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bell isnt widowed. Her ole man left her due to her alcohol and anti depressant pills dependency issues. Ask her and see her reaction

8/11/2009 01:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last month it spoke most international languages
belleatchantry: I speak most international languages

today, lmfao
bufftailed_bumblebee: quin, I know a little french, but that's all

ROFLMFAO

8/11/2009 01:33:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

little_white_jizz and Tony_ciGaylawd need to understand something, until they hack this blog and take control of it... they own nothing! Hell they don't even possess an interesting idea, however their continued ramblings do keep me somewhat entertained and for that I am grateful.
___________________________________

Vag must be off his meds, after all he is the lamer cloning people because they make him look like the senile senior that he is, a pastime that keeps him exceedingly busy (officious old fuckwit that he is)

The prune eating, diaper wearing old fart has at least 2 clones of me that he uses to mimic my text while I am in the room.
___________________________________

CiGaylords new venture into room 2 said to be driven by sexual fantasy. New update to Main Dumpster page.

Check it out!

___________________________________

If CiGay believes this blog to be run by Little_White_Claw and him...

What sort of wonk would admin a blog that continually dumps on themselves?

HAWHAHAW!!!


Cheers!

8/11/2009 02:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sort of wonk would admin a blog that continually dumps on themselves?


LMFAO youre some kind of a tard osmo, lmfao

8/11/2009 05:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watchingbirch: a brain fart is a tiny explosion occuring within the cranial area causing and extreme case of the dumbshits

8/11/2009 08:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dontbe_naive: Im seeking indeviduals who would like to see examples of blatant deception in this room. By those who subtily boast them selves as being wise and do have a persuasive affect on the inocent.

8/12/2009 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Wonk-1: 8/11/2009 05:09:00 PM

When and where did I dump on myself?

I think you need to go back to school, simply turning up doesn't constitute an education. As to your formative years, they would've been better spent selling papers rather than your ass.

Cheerz!

8/12/2009 10:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skyflakes401: yup i did, i trust lucy

8/12/2009 11:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'I think you need to go back to school, simply turning up doesn't constitute an education.'
Yes, we know all about the American education system. You only have to read what you and Corp type on this blog to know that you both have the iq of the average cauliflower. IE. 0. lmao

8/12/2009 01:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/11/2009 08:23:00 PM

watchingbirch: a brain fart is a tiny explosion occuring within the cranial area causing and extreme case of the dumbshits


since birch is the ultimate dumbshit and expert on farts he would have all the answers on anything concerning these matters

8/12/2009 02:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan: cinnamon rolls

lucy_notzrim: is quinlan rubbing cinnamon on her belly again?

8/12/2009 04:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan: sex?

quinlan: I missed that

Lass: what is that ? sex?

8/12/2009 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anonymous: 8/12/2009 01:30:00 PM

Boo hoo ... iddy biddy Wonk-1 got eez feelings hurt, actually I am amazed that you understood my last post. On closer inspection it would appear that you failed to comprehend it, otherwise you would have tried to cite at least one article where I "Dumped on myself".

Best you stay in the shadows like the sniveling little Wonk that you are, I'd hate for you to pop a vein over something your carer reads and relays to you.

Judging by the intense dislike you exhibit for Americans in general, I'd have to conclude you were at some stage in your pathetic life, deeply hurt by at least one. Perhaps your manager is American? I hear McDonalds have a National Employee Scholarship Program
that may help you, ask your boss.

This has been a Dirty Free Service.


Cheerz!

8/13/2009 01:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understood your last post Oz-Slow...
It was akin to the politician telling us that Oz-slow enjoys the full support of the party, and there is no change in leadership considered.
You took your opportunity to refute that you have lost control of this blog to Mademoiselle LWG and I 3 times within the same post.
"The lady protesteth too much"--William S.

_Lord Anthony

8/13/2009 02:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/13/2009 01:19:00 AM
Psychology for Dummies? LMFAO
If I thought you had a day job, I'd say dont give it up oh-scumbag. But this is your job. Sewer management. lmao

8/13/2009 02:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: if you are observant Mrs Kentucky Peg, you would note that I don't make it a habit to judge people.

8/13/2009 04:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/13/2009 02:25:00 AM
---------------------
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
(you have lost control of this blog to Mademoiselle LWG and I)

So posting comments on DAP is control now?
DAP is one page of 12, do you control the the other pages too, or just this one?

Using that logic we must of controlled your ill fated catholic-chat blog of 05.
Do you ever wonder what happened to it?

If you control this blog, Post a pic on the Main Dumpster with an accompanying story.
Post on Members Only!

Is your control like dominating room one and two? :))
You are attacked..humiliated..emsaculated and reduced to speaking to fuckwits like oncein and woodstocke12.

Are you going to do a poh and snatch the beeelawgs?
Maybe you are still going to sioux.

Osmosis allows you to post because like most of us, he has a morbid fascination for watching - Circus Freaks.

I called Osmo names, and now i own his blog.. HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!

Write a book called "I have a 16 hour chat butt and am in love with osmosis"
Too many near death experiences by "MUHJABE" -Lard__Antphoney-


corp__

8/13/2009 04:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey corp...Dom is in the room, if you hurry you can still catch her.
_Lord Anthony

8/13/2009 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Forgive me for lmfao at the latest ramblings tendered by Wonk-1, here they are repeated for your enjoyment...

Anonymous said...
8/13/2009 01:19:00 AM
Psychology for Dummies? LMFAO
If I thought you had a day job, I'd say dont give it up oh-scumbag. But this is your job. Sewer management. lmao

8/13/2009 02:39:00 AM


From the very own hand of Wonk-1 we are asked to believe that I have a job in sewer management. Hell I can live with that, after all Wonk-1 makes my job so easy.
___________________________________

As for the monolithic ego-testicle CiGayLord or as corp called him "Lard_Antphoney" (pronounced.. Lard & Phoney - gotta love it)...

His ability to control anything is limited to momentary pausing of his spastic sphincter.


Cheerz!

8/13/2009 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Osmosis Bin Hugh Miliated, author of DAP and the only blogger in the world with an inflated ego has done it again. Oz-slow believes that his thoughts and opinions are of interest to others. He has added his url to several search engines, commented on other blogs just to get click backs, and tries to force his content down other people's throats. Why? Because he's in denial about the irrelevance of his posts.

Speaking from inside his roach infested trailer, Oz-slow’s even slower brother Corpse told us. “Oz does it because he loves to take risks. And you can't take a greater risk than publishing something completely unremarkable on a blog. He likes to blog his opinions on current affairs even though his grasp of the worldwide political situation is non-existent. He often comments on what he's had for breakfast and his all time favourite activity is to regurgitate content from elsewhere and pass it off as either a new idea, or as in recent months, copying and pasting comments in order to pad out his replies.”

-------------------------------------------

Underscore and several spaces to pad out this response.

----------------------------------------------
And make this post look lengthy and authoritative.

-------------------------------------------


Cheerz!

__LWG
[with apologies. I got bored]

8/13/2009 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

Why apologies numb nuts aka lwg, you are always as boring as a celery stick and just as green in your comments.
Btw nice to see the new picture of you and your Mum and i must say the bib not only hides the wet spot where you drool on yourself but disguises your large adams apple.

Your mum looks just like you..she must be so proud to have a son like you

sam xx

8/13/2009 08:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicholas10113: I regret the Normandy Landings in 1944. France would be better off under German or Soviet Rule

8/13/2009 08:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aqs_aq_sandbox: AND ALL THE PEOPLE AGAINST ABORTION SHOULD BE FORCED TO ADOPT AND RAISE ALL THE BABIES


stupid is as stupid does

8/13/2009 09:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pixelaxel: poh is hiding under his computer table massaging his balls...LOL

8/14/2009 02:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pixelaxel: poh is hiding under his computer table massaging his balls...LOL

8/14/2009 02:02:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

sammY Scatbucket [pronounced bouquet] made a rare appearance in DAP earlier today. After soaking her knuckles in vinegar for the onslaught she let rip with the ferocity of a cup of cold tea. sammY then confided in steaming little shite “Oz-slow” that she is soon to have her long awaited vaginal bypass operation. "Doctors can work miracles with overstretched, shagged-out human tissue these days, can't they?" sammY mused.

Surgeons will open her up on Monday.

More as we get it.
_______________________________________________________


And some underscores for effect.

_______________________________________________________


__LWG

8/14/2009 05:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez you're an ugly old Cunt 'White Skuzz'..Did the doctors manage to surgically straighten the claw you call a hand, and that 'Question Mark Posture' you have.. yet?

I'll have you know that my trailer is not roach infested... I kicked your ass out!

What is truly remarkable is that you are able to type with those arthritic talons you have
or do you use voice recognition software?

It must be hard after having a tracheotomy and having to use a second hand vibrator with
Twat Ticklers removed and speech valves inserted into the cavities to be capable of mechanical conversation. "A.F.F.I.R.M.A.T.I.V.E"
How the fuck do you hold it, or do you have a Steven Hawking thang goin on?


corp_

8/14/2009 07:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

floridaz_1: face it folks, God chose a woman, a virgin to be conceived and deliver our saviour. didn't say she was ever virgin, didn't say she was assumed bodily into heave..is enough that he shose her
floridaz_1: i really gt ill when some devout Catholics eqate Mary, the mother of Jesus, as co-redemptrix
floridaz_1: What means. The super catholics that equate Mary with being co-redeemer? You know well what I speak, earnes

I GET ILL WHEN I SEE PATHETIC OLD CUNTS LIKE FLOR DISSIN MARY. IF IT DOESNT LIKE WHAT SCRIPTURE TEACHES US, IT SHOULD FUCK OF BACK TO THE FUCKEN PROTTY ROOMS

8/14/2009 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

MAIN DUMPSTER MENU 1 UPDATE
Pic of LWG outside CC1.
___________________________________


Sammy I loved what you wrote about Little_White_Wonk, you truly do have a good sense of humor and a good grasp of the situation :)
___________________________________


Bro, I think you may be right about an ablation, Lawd only knows the freak sticks her neck out often enough. Maybe the crone had to have a laryngectomy coz of all the Lady Gaga that rides the Portsmouth tide.

Cheerz

8/14/2009 01:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: whats a skeet and trap shooter?

thought she said she lived in a rurale area. more lies?

8/14/2009 01:10:00 PM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Scientists today managed to transplant a perfectly normal and intelligent brain into the skull of Oz-slow Bin Turdburgled early this evening.

Dr. Rosemary G. Spot told waiting reporters: “It seemed an impossible task, getting an intelligent brain transferred into Osmo’s skull, but looks like we did it! The patient is resting now, but is expected to be out of here in five years.”

But then the door opened, and Oz-slow himself wandered in. “This is great, I can take my meds”, he announced, “and then I can still waffle and waffle until the cows drop dead with boredom at my long and unneccessarily lengthness of, what we can only boldy split, is –“. 'See!', Dr. Clooney pointed out, ‘finally, Oz-slow has an intelligent brain!'

Others weren’t so sure. CIA told us: “After the brain transplant, the signs of intelligence were indeed obvious. Polite, intelligent speech, lots of intellectual mentions of economics and global policies, etc. But after a while I noticed that Oz-slow wasn't actually saying anything at all, to be honest, and was in fact sounding rather like a patient with Alzheimer's - he kept repeating the same few sentences and phrases that are, when you look closely enough, totally meaningless, pretty much like his DAP rantings.”

So there you have it. I’m I'm afraid the transplant has failed and we still have an idiotic American on our hands. The kindest thing would be to send him off to South Africa, where he can wander around in a trance and wave and point at people.

There were rumours that Dolly the sheep, the world's first cloned animal, could supply Oz-slow’s next brain, but the sheep herself wasn't too keen on the idea.

'Apart from the unpleasantness of my brain being removed', she said, 'all that crap about the colour of my wool and where did my ancestors come from, and pretending I'm American when I'm not would get me down a bit. But at least you wouldn’t be disappointed by my five years of going “baa, baa, baa, baa”, like a black sheep with no brains.'

Earlier in the year scientists attempted to put an intelligent brain into Corpse Junior, as opposed to Corpse Senior, but unfortunately it went wrong, and he began talking like a four year-old retarded child and pretending he was a slimy lizard.

Luckily the scientists have a seemingly endless stream of Corpses to experiment on.

Cheerz!

__LWG

8/14/2009 05:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The operation would have been a success if the docs hadn't used cigay's brain. hahahahaha.

8/14/2009 07:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrking8339: hey driver.. the earth rotates on its axles correct..

trkdriver_04: yes 1 axis

mrking8339: trk what would happen if that didnt happen..

mrking8339: ????

trkdriver_04: king poof all gone

mrking8339: and what makes it rotate that way..

trkdriver_04: magnetic force

trkdriver_04: we would freeze or burn up



TELL US MORE MR. SCIENCE...ROFL

8/14/2009 07:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

only 42 ! years to 2050: you can lose your virginity just doing ballet

8/14/2009 10:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oz-Slow>I tried to read that garbage you posted on the main dumpster about LWG, but I was too offended by the un-inspired writing and poor effort of prose. It was terrible, even by your dumpster standards.
And the image didnt even have a hook for a hand. All in all, below what I would expect out of a pre-teen high on chocolates.

Disgruntled, Melbourne.
(Lord Anthony)

8/15/2009 01:29:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

"Sammy I loved what you wrote about Little_White_Wonk, you truly do have a good sense of humor and a good grasp of the situation :)"

Slurrrrrppppppp! Even you don't believe that crap about sammY, Oz-slow, but crap is crap and I guess you're a guzzler too.

Cheerz!

__LWG

8/15/2009 03:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU***

Touchstone pictures, in association with Steven Spielberg, present a movie that will be this year's Schindlers List...
"The making of the LWG in a wheelchair Image."

You will laugh, you will cry, you will feel what the artist did as he takes you on an adventure of the making of LWG Wheelchair. An image so inspired only Spielberg is worthy to tell the story. Join us on this coming of age story of an artist with the most brilliant idea in the world. "Hey, why dont I put LWG as a fat chick in a wheelchair!" Be amazed as you travel with OzSlow on a bitter/sweet journey of taking a fat person in a wheelchair (common enough as they cant really get up and jog to work), and watch transfixed as this avant garde artist see's his moment of truth, and posts LWG face on her.

-Brilliant, amazing, it made me think! -NY Times

-Thumbs Up! Spielberg is the only one capable of telling this story!- Wash. Post

So join us this summer, and strap yourself in for the best movie since Quantum of Solace terrified audiences with a super-villain threatening to raise the price of utilities.

_Lord Anthony

8/15/2009 03:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks like anthony and lwg are hanging off your every word osmosis, you must of upset the apple cart some where along the way

8/15/2009 04:00:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

hahahahahaha CIA

I feel kinda sorry for Oz-slow. He's trying soooo hard to be smart. Ah but 'tis a wonderful feeling, to be sure, knowing that he's beavering away furiously trying to come up with something of significance. His efforts in the end, are still priceless.

He has excelled himself, and crapped his pants with this latest offering, a clear ripoff of Vaginimus Pongibus's Turdpage dedication.

http://atthetroughwithlwg.blogspot.com/

Guffaw.

__LWG

8/15/2009 07:16:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

8/15/2009 04:00:00 AM

To the mong above. Clearly you're hanging off every word we all say, coming in a mere 60 seconds after CIA's post.

"you must of upset the apple cart some where along the way"

You're American, are you not?

Guffaw.

__LWG

8/15/2009 07:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must HAVE upset the apple cart you six toed, knuckle scraping, bango plucking, sister lovin', Cro Magnon, fuckwit.
_Lord Anthony

8/15/2009 07:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ffs cigay and lwg add each other to ur buddy lists. make a date and get a motel room. we are all tired of seeing your verbal copulation.

8/15/2009 08:53:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

CiGylord wears LWG's sphincter as a neck tie, the obsequious little toady. I reckon his bloomers would be fecal brimmers if he actually saw the malignant sow in the pork.

BTW: The latest article about LWG on the Main Dumpster page has a few good comments and someone has placed a link to a blog page called "At The Trough" after I had previously suggested LWG give her (thus far, non-existent) blog that title. The page was funny and probably accurate but not for the faint of heart.


Cheerz!

8/15/2009 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Pimp yourself Oz-slow heh heh.

"Someone has placed a link". Nobody buys it. You placed the link. Heh. The page isn't funny and is only accurate inasmuchas it contained a picture of your dead father [may he rot in peace, ah-men] shitting his pants in his final death throes. Out of some misplaced respect for the retarded mongrel who donated your baby batter, you removed this. [snort]

The picture of a horse bumfucking Corpse is an obvious fake. Even horses have standards. The picture of the blonde in the "After Sex" caption is pretty poor. What the fuck is it meant to depict? And the cartoon crapper was lifted from the Vaginal Discharge site.

Keep pimping it Oz-slow. You jump real good when I crack the whip.

Guffaw.

__LWG

8/15/2009 01:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marcus is back as cardinal_arinze_lastpope

8/15/2009 07:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marcus must have been released early for good behavior. just remember he has paid his debt to society and he is entitled to a second chance

8/16/2009 12:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marcus is back? Crap.

8/16/2009 09:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://atthetroughwithlwg.blogspot.com/?zx=2286b826139a44fa

8/16/2009 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

And so it goes...


LWG eagerly awaits Osmo's textual utterinz like no other, she/he/it seemingly hangs off every word I write. What a cherry disposition this frumpy and rather mongulated individual has, so perfectly imperfect, so curiously boring and singularly common.
She does however pose somewhat of a conundrum in that she faces her accusers using their arguments as her defense when it is plainly obvious she would do far better to employ a more appropriate strategy, her insanity.

She accuses me of pimping my work when in fact she is the one making more reference to the blog than I. A blog that I had nothing to do with save the suggestion of its name, yet I am accused of pimping it... SO WHAT!
Yes if it was my blog it makes sense that I'd advertise it but it also makes sense that I would promote something that drives her crazy (more crazy) irrespective of who created it.
One thing's certain, I am most grateful to the person responsible, it has clearly met its target, it has managed to get LWG so angry that she felt the need to flick her keyboard over to "rapid fire" in an attempt to strafe the Dumpster walls and take the focus away from her inadequate performance.

Much thanks to the low trough currently bringing such bad weather to Portsmouth.
Admin, I salute you.
___________________________________

Stay tuned for an update on The Main Dumpster page (Menu 1)

More padding to you...

Cheerz!

8/16/2009 02:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now now...leave marcus alone.. I'm sure the electric shock treatments have done their job

8/16/2009 05:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who would go to her site..? to read hers and cias sills goings on? get real. It's real old,,this hate talk.

8/16/2009 05:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

silly*

8/16/2009 05:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucy_notzrim: rj......is your leg still oozy and crusty with festering pustules???

8/16/2009 08:48:00 PM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Oz-slow, famous quotes with no basis in reality:

"I imagine LWG to be all agog at the thought of creating a blog"
- he imagines many things.

"she faces her accusers using their arguments as her defense"
- he imagined this, too, months after I made the same remark to him. Haw haw.

"LWG eagerly awaits Osmo's textual utterinz"
- clear case of projection again. There's nothing worth waiting for, since Oz-slow merely regurgitates the crap he's spewed here for the past 5 years from Leonskis to VagPong.

"One thing's certain, I am most grateful to the person responsible, it has clearly met its target, it has managed to get LWG so angry"
- regarding the [cough] Trough. Naturally Oz-slow is grateful to sammY for many things. She craps in his kisser. Moi, angry? Not in the least. I'm delighted that the scat queen cares enough to spend all that time and energy trying to tweak some emotion from me.

Again, projection here. Poor Oz-slow is so seething with fury, he can't bear to mention his dead paw. May he rest in peace - ah-men!

Guffaw!

__LWG
[laterz, gotta work]

8/17/2009 03:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lwg it is true you eagerly await Oz's every post. look at how many times you visit the blog. all your posts have dates and times. me thinks thou obsess to much. lol seek help lwg. i hear there is a crazy chat psychologist named crashy floating around the rooms. i am sure she will help you

8/17/2009 05:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[laterz, gotta work]
8/17/2009 03:36:00 AM

When did they change basket-weaving from "therapy" to an occupation?
Ya crippled ol' fuck, keep squeezing Cia's rubber gonad.
Go have another stroke ya blimped out peice of shite.

Crotchstone pictures presents "The Claw"
An in depth look at stroke Raspberries..
(raspberry ripple)
English Rhyming slang for cripple, often shortened to raspberries).
Or "After I pulled out, the cum and blood on her beaver looked like raspberry ripple ice cream"

'The Claw, or 'Da Craw' (Japan) is the story of a "Super Mega Fugly"
(By God it's Fucking Ugly) of a Chrome Piggy Bank that thinks it's Human.
In it's pics the left hand is missing a digit.
The front trotter is that deformed, it needs a blow torch and a pair of pliers to straighten it out.
The fingerless talon was rotted off by masturbation.
It ain't even got a Vagina, it's got 3 Assholes.

corp__

8/17/2009 08:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was in English Corp? Was it? Let me read it again.
_Lord Anthony

8/17/2009 08:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/17/2009 05:47:00 AM

look at how many times lwg visits the blog? look at how many times you ppl follow lwg. Everybuddys post has date and times lolol. seem to me u ppl r the ones follow lwg around hanging on to its every word. lolol

8/17/2009 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I wait for LWG's next post...


As a matter of fact I could wait for years.

___________________________________

I hear there is a real shrink looking into LWG's problem, I will release an article on the Main Menu 01 sometime over the next couple of days... Stay T00ned!
___________________________________

GiGaylord, don't hurt your brain trying to understand English, get LWG to translate it into something you can understand...

A couple of buckets (pronounced BUCKETS)of diarrhea.

Anyway, everything she touches turns to shit. I Guess she must have met CiGaylord in person a few years back.


Cheerz!

8/17/2009 02:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was in English Corp? Was it? Let me read it again.
_Lord Anthony
8/17/2009 08:56:00 AM

Damn...8 minutes after i posted you replied
Do you live on Osmo's Blog?
If you can't work out what is English, after i gave explanations
then as far i see, there is something wrong with your head
I am not that cryptic.

white Kont always seems to mention my name
and is now blaming Sam for da Troff.
An accusation she levelled at Osmosis if you remember.

As far as "YOU" and White "HOER" are concerned i don't give a flying fuck
if You two mongs are hit by low flying top dressing planes and decapitated
You 2 rimmers are blog clowns and dance to the tune set by Osmosis.

TO....8/17/2009 10:55:00 AM

How the hell can Osmo follow these felchers around, (They got nuttin to follow)
he owns the blog and this OOze follows him around.
As far as replying to their posts..why the fuck wouldn't he?
It's his fucking blog FFS...No one is forcing anyone to come here.
You do however have to remember that you come here to entertain us. and you certainly do that.

corp__

8/17/2009 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Main Dumpster Update (Menu 01)

Dirty Free Service Announcement
___________________________________

Bro, I honestly think some peeps are not capable of understanding anything other than ...

Ah... that revolting smell, that means Nurse will change my diaper soon.


Cheerz!

8/18/2009 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Stay Tooned heh heh

8/18/2009 12:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poh_luffsdalucy01: I'm building a "temple of lucy"...

The FBI have a name for this
SERIAL KILLER

8/18/2009 03:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucy_notzrim: I luff you!!

poh_luffsdalucy01: I luff you more!

lucy_notzrim: I was singing to you poh!!!

lucy_notzrim: capn....did you hear me singing?

poh_luffsdalucy01: call me you can hear me seranading the catibles.....

poh_luffsdalucy01: they love it, and demand it.

lucy_notzrim: okay My turn to sing

poh_luffsdalucy01: You GO girl!

poh_luffsdalucy01: I'm a lucky man with a lucy singin' to me!

8/18/2009 03:41:00 PM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Stay Looney Tooned for the next episode of.......
Who Rogered Oz-slow’s Frame?

Cast of Characters

Yosemite Sam:
as Corpse Junior, the short-statured, short-tempered Texan runt of the Lederhosen family. Corpse is the mentally retarded, accident-prone, foul-mouthed brother who just can't stop whining. He regularly unleashes a torrent of four-letter rants, replete with more obscenities than one would find in any issue of Viz, and his trade-mark violent foot stomping episodes mean that he wears out five pairs of shoes in a single out-take.

Brainy Smurf:
as Oz-slow, the arrogant blue squirt wanabee know it all. Whether he's the Smurf with Glasses, the Lecturing Smurf, or the dull and repetitive posting Smurf, there’s no doubt that this arrogant blue squirt is more annoying than haemorrhoids on a 12-hour flight. It’s little wonder that his fellow Smurfs often end his long-winded monologues by cracking him on the head with a wooden mallet.

Porky Pig:
as sammY Scatbucket a disappointing, giant pink blob of lard with enormous feet and 14 breasts resembling fanny flaps. In addition to having a face that could stop a clock, the stuttering sammY constantly disrupts Oz-slow's schedule by offering to "eat any kinda shit ya throw at me", a ritual that happens at least five times a day.

Jessica Rabbit:
as sexy vixen LWG, who often hints at a relationship with CIA with elements of abandonment and sexual desire.

Tony the Tiger:
in the starring role as CIA. Tony is delighted at being cast for the part. He commented, "With my muscular frame, special stripey scarf and sex appeal, let's just say that CIA gets the gal in the end.”

Casper:
makes a cameo appearance as Corpse Senior. He said “I feel really typecast most of the time but this part is a real boost to my career. I don’t think people realize my ability to act, but that’s all about to change. As the deceased father of the hapless Lederhosen family, all I’m saying is… I look great in tights and I can really handle a pork sword."


__Cheerz!

__LWG

8/18/2009 04:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

***BogWise University appoints new Professor to language department***

The highly respected Ivy League University of Bogwise, NZ, has appointed Associate Professor Dim to Professor of Pidgin English.

Professor Crap Dim will take up the "Mike Tyson chair of Pidgin Linguistics" at the end of the month.

When asked how he felt about the reward for years of service, Prof Dim said “Fuckin’, white-fella come over sea long time ago, and take our beer. Fuckin’ Mongs. Wish I had my boom stick, I would show the fuckin’ mongs,” as he delighted audiences with his mastery of the languages.

Professor Dim studied his 5th grade of elementary school in South Africa, and is believed to have done nothing since, which made him not only the best achiever in his family, but the most qualified candidate in all of Bogwise.

_Lord Anthony reporting.

8/18/2009 06:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet ol Mike T is laughing all the way to the bank
Altho i would of prefered to have been compared to the "Real Deal"
But thanks for the comparison *hic*

Undergrad_ T Murphy appointed a janitorial roll in Victoria's Underbelly.
While chewing on a used Kont plug, said these discarded morsels are a B.O.H
But for now i have to maintain this pompous facade of being Catholic.

corp__

NB: LWG you are really not that interesting.

8/18/2009 10:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Originally, the posts by cigay and lwg were pretty good. now they have become trite and quite boring. maybe if they weren't so long winded i might bother to read them.

8/19/2009 12:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God forgive me...I was trite and repetative on Oz-slow's blog!
May God have mercy on my soul.
One might assume that if this passes as your literary indulgence, you might not be the best judge of either.
_Lord Anthony (note my new super-power...the ability to attribute my name)

8/19/2009 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Hahahaha LA that was Grrrrrreattt!!

Corpity_Sam seems a lil upset, and I thought he'd be delighted with his new post at UBW. Who incidentally have confirmed that Oz-smurf will be taking lessons from the University's head of Ebonics, basketball and singing, Robert Diggs aka RZA.

I mean, seriously, Smurf is forgetting his African roots by trying to sound like the sell out who played Carlton in the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, as if he's never sold crack on street corners and actually has a job.


__LWG

NB: This is for 8/19/2009 12:36:00 AM

"See Peter Run"

8/19/2009 05:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hardly think Osmosis is slow.
I do how-ever have a strong suspicion that you are fluffy.

Cia...God is not going to grant mercy or forgive you
He is going to ask you WHY....pending....
At the end of your grovelling, and saying 'But they did it First'
He will say, but you knew better - as he will say to me.

But there is one crucial difference..
I don't give a shit.

I look forward to the after-life where i can chase cunts like you around and burn swastikas into your backs and cut off your fingers.

Your Epitaph will read "I was a nothing little man" - who did "FUCK ALL" and achieved it.

corp__

8/19/2009 05:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep - he's definitely upset. lmao

8/19/2009 06:56:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

In her frustration LWG drags all 7 tortured talons across a drool stained desktop after realizing the futility of her folly. The fact that Mr. Bin Lederhosen had spelled the word "tuned" with 2 zeros replacing the 'u' had totally escaped her, an irony sadly lost on the blinkered beast.

NEVERTHELESS...

Mean while from his gilded cage in Downunderville, her cyber-betrothed and recipient of all her bodily secretions CiGayLawd had busied himself and his crayon with drafting up his latest contribution to the concerted response. Witnesses later said that it was most unfortunate that his crayon had broken soon after meeting the pink Special Ed craft paper and that it appeared the only other tool he possessed was far too small and quite out of lead.
___________________________________

Main Page Updated as promised.
See LWG taking her first steps.

Cheerz!

8/19/2009 08:21:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Heh heh here we go with Osmurf's usual retort, when he's been gobsmacked..... "the fact that....[spelling Prof. Smurf uses in order to appear as dumb as Pong] etc....escaped him/her". I don't buy it, and you can't sell it.

Imitation, they say, is the sincerest form of flattery. In your case, "attempting" to copy my characteristic style ridiculing the Lederhosen family and all its faithful claque.

One day you may come up with a barely acceptable pasquinade [look it up, idiot] but I envisage a long wait.

BTW I love the l00ny sketches on the Main Dumpster dahlink. Clearly I'm getting on your tits; so much time and effort spent on lil ole me. I'm going for a straight 6 in one month.

Cheerz!

__LWG

[kicking your dead bones since 2oo7] snort

8/19/2009 10:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patient-U531355, Here' have a hump to go with that club foot and claw you have..
Oooop's sorry, i see you've already got one.

Going for 6 - I didn't think it was sexually possible unless you include one of the apes butt fucking the rimmer.

One of the Marquis de Sades cousins used to strangle little boys on the vinegar stroke
Apparently it made his climaxes more enjoyable..

which leads me to ask - Are you an epileptic, and if so, how do "Therapists"...errr
"The-Rapists" induce these spasms? Drowning - Asphyxiation - Friction - and maybe when it happens they just toss youre ass in a bath with their laundry and stand around pointing at you - Look at the Spaz! - Look at the Spaz!

corp__

8/19/2009 03:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh???? You sound like a spastic

8/19/2009 05:15:00 PM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Absolutely outstanding Corpse Junior. I think you have outpenned me at last.

Tell me..... do you write professionally?

__LWG

8/20/2009 03:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

osmo i see what you mean about the zeros replacing the u in tuned. you cant mistake zeros for o's.
t00ned or tooned or even tOOned
you used zeros and little white b00ger cant stand being caught out lmfao

t00 bl00dy funny

8/20/2009 04:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skyflakes401: sudden death usually makes ghost out of the victims

8/20/2009 08:46:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Yes anon 8/20/2009 04:45:00 AM as you can see, the zeros stick out like a LWG claw...


the following excerpt is from my original comment: 8/17/2009 02:23:00 PM

I hear there is a real shrink looking into LWG's problem, I will release an article on the Main Menu 01 sometime over the next couple of days... Stay T00ned!


Let's see the lying sack of dog vomit wriggle her mutant ass out of that. As for CiGaylord, everyone knows he'd dung his bloomers if he thought LWG was growing weary of his sycophant ass. I expect CiGaylord's attentions would be directed elsewhere if he didn't need the Portsmouth Pig in his war against ant-sanctimony.
___________________________________

During some routine maintenance on one of my machines, I happened upon a great happy snap of CiGaylord and Little_white_hippo taking a leisurely drive near Portsmouth. I had developed the photo a c00ns age ago but never thought to publish it until now.

Remember as always... STAY T00ned!
___________________________________

BTW: Don't forget to take a peek in the Main Dumpster (Menu-01) as it has been updated several times in the last week.
Let's hear LWG wine about me pimping my own blog again lol.

Cheerz!

8/20/2009 08:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whine*

8/20/2009 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Sorry for the typo...

Whine

My guess is she'll get tanked on the vino t00

Cheerz!

8/20/2009 12:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh we all thought you meant wine.. lmfao like it was sumkinda code or stuff, ha ha

8/20/2009 01:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I for one am happy you have taken up some of the heavy lifting around here Oz-Slow: it is some amount of effort trying to keep this blog going.
_Lord Anthony

8/20/2009 08:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.pcworld.com/article/170437/liskula_cohen_a_model_hero_in_google_lawsuit_win.html

8/20/2009 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

so what's ya point 8/20/2009 10:29:00 PM tony the drunk has called me a skant and he also has claimed I'm dead.. I on the other hand still think he is a dead shit and numb nuts aks lwg is fucked in the head and a dead shit.. the perfect couple Mr and Mrs Dead fucks

sam xx

8/21/2009 01:00:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8/21/2009 01:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sam seems a little upset lmfao

8/21/2009 05:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/21/2009 05:13:00 AM

And you just seem little
Is it genetic?

8/21/2009 08:12:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

CiGaylord, thank you, your gratitude and adoration is most fervently appreciated.

___________________________________

On the subject of possible Cohen litigation links and commonalities, there is a tendency for people to compare apples with oranges.

This blog

1) Does not permit Real Names

2) Does not permit Real Personal Info such as Address or workplace

3) Does not seek nor accept payment of any kind.

4) Is not syndicated in any way other than to advertise in specific rooms (over the years only Yahoo CC rooms 1, 2 and 5)and pimplementation on the blog itself.

For a full list of dos and don'ts please read the Dirty Rules & Regs which may be accessed from practically every page on The Dumpster.

The unpleasant nature of this blog requires little from the visitor other than a realization the blog and its content is dedicated to exposing sanctimony in all its variations and that it is often performed tongue-in-cheek but usually with an underlying truth. Fortunately for me there are those that wish to destroy the blog and those that wish to help it, combined they have provided fuel for The Dirty Dumpster for more than 4 years and for that I am truly thankful.

Another four anyone?

Cheerz!

8/21/2009 10:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, Os!

8/21/2009 04:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/20/2009 10:29:00 PM<<<<<<< Did you even bother to read the entire article. She hasn't sued yet, and even if she does her lawyer will probably cost more than she is awarded IF she wins. The big difference in that article and what happens on this blog is the model in the article claims she lost jobs because of the slander on the website. I highly doubt anybody would turn lwg down as porta-potty cleaner because of what was written on this blog.

8/21/2009 05:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ironically, Oz-Slow's claim to be ridding the world of sanctimony is in itself grandiosity, Quixotic, and sanctimonious.

That's right Oz-Slow, as if you have something to teach the world from your great reservoir of empirical evidence that the rest of us dont know. That you and your Manson family protect the world from the evils of duplicity at the hands of the religious! Lead on McDuff!

hahahahahahhahah
_Lord Anthony

8/21/2009 08:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aqs_me_a_question: LUCY CALL QUIN SO YOU 2 CAN DO WHAT YOU DO

lucy_notzrim: aqua...IM having too much fun

8/21/2009 10:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There once was a girl called Sam
She frequently posted Spam
But she got in a twist,
with her corp_sin tryst,
Who preferred love with his lamb.

_Lord Anthony

8/22/2009 12:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unix_tigerr: I can get any woman I desire poh

8/22/2009 03:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/22/2009 12:40:00 AM

GOOD GOD can you get anymore fucking lame.. Here suck on this.
=================================
There was a kont called murphys runt
A know all asshole little cunt
look away...look away...look away ducky boi.

A kunta kinte Fucker. hoorah hoorah
An abo licking sucker. doodah doodah.

We gonna make this bitch bend and spread, fill his head with a little lead and stuff his ass down the head...the little ped.
=================================


corp__

8/22/2009 07:18:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Cigaylord, I would not expect anything else from you, the reason this blog was created was to expose people of your ilk. As a microphone coveting and near permanent fixture in the Catholic chat rooms, you exemplify chat room sanctimony extremely well. I think you intentionally missed the point I was attempting to make in my previous comment, there is no room for a selective memory within the structure of any argument yet you persist in using it as a lifeboat in a shit storm. You know only too well, hypocrisy is nurtured by the self-righteous and that fighting the lies and false piety is the main reason for the blogs existence in the first place. I am the first to admit the blog is often a cess pool in dire need of sanitizing however you must concede defeat once again as hypocrisy has never been on the Dirty Dumpsters menu. In point of fact, the name of the blog is a clear indication of what one might expect from its content, unlike many chatter’s purporting to be holier-than-thou when in reality nothing could be further from the truth.

Ask yourself a few simple questions...
1) Have I ever read the Dumpsters Mission Statement?
2) Have I ever gained pleasure from posting derogatory comments on this blog?
3) Have I ever thought the blog has highlighted some problem in a CC room?
4) Have I ever felt Osmo made my legs look good in a miniskirt?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions with the exception of question (1), guess what?

That’s Entertainment!
___________________________________

Update: Main Dmpster (Menu-01)Photo of Cia and LWG as they tour the UK in his red sport car.

Cheers

8/22/2009 12:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keyonetony: unix tiger please shut your cock sucker you fuckin nig ger loving cunt
keyonetony: own this room, how about i fuckin kick your ass nigger
cerebralconnect: who is the aswipe that locks down voice?
unix_tigerr: it's maxwell
blackstone_rose: who is unix?
unix_tigerr: the voice booter
sea_breeze2009: CIA - hello, and put the booter on ignore
unix_tigerr: I know who is voice booting

8/22/2009 05:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'The fact that Mr. Bin Lederhosen had spelled the word "tuned" with 2 zeros replacing the 'u' had totally escaped her, an irony sadly lost on the blinkered beast'

ummmmmmm I dont get it. Whats so ironic about using two zeros? the luney t00nes was funny. ummmm anyone else? lol

8/22/2009 05:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Furd.Murphy..

Your attacks on Sam on this blog are as pathetic as your nondescript personality
You can't even man-up to her accusations when she's in the room.
You pretend not to see her. You told everyone she was dead,
it took intervention from another to tell you that what you said was fucked.
Wheres the apology you gutless weasel?
Sam is her own person and happens to like us very much...big suck for you eh' cunt!
You could learn more off Sam in one fucken day than you have in your entire life to date.
Try swallowing some pride instead of cum, for once..

corp__
BTTYTYAGEYWBTO.

8/22/2009 05:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unix_tigerr: I can get any woman I desire poh

8/22/2009 03:05:00 AM

IF THIS MAN'S HEAD GETS ANY BIGGER WE WILL HAVE TO CUT OUT POINTED TEETH AND EYES, PAINT HIS BIG HEAD ORANGE AND PUT HIM IN THE WINDOW THIS HALLOWEEN

8/22/2009 05:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I could learn from Sam the going price for a pole dance.
Is she not dead? I thought she had passed on to the big dance-floor in the sky?
_______________________

Oz-Slow....read your mission statement? Are you serious? Man, you need to get some realistic ambitions in life, like working for Corp in the shit-shovellers business.
______________________

Ahhhhh Henri Wintermans finest cigars. Tobacco products you can rely on.

______________________

Now, what was I apologising for again?

_Lord Anthony

8/22/2009 09:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unix_tigerr: I can get any woman I desire poh

Not much of a bragging point, being as he does not desire women.

8/22/2009 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anonymous: 8/22/2009 05:37:00 PM

Perhaps the wry nature of Main Dumpster posts is not being realized in some instances. Should this be the case, I apologize.
___________________________________

Dirty Pimplementation:

As an avid follower of LWG, I was wondering why she has been unavailable for comment in regard to the recently released photo of Hippo and Hypocrite on their whirlwinEd 2008 UK tour.


Cheerz!

8/22/2009 10:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lard.

The only pole is the one you smoke

and the only shit that needs shovelling is your ass out the door

unix_tigerr: I can get any woman I desire poh

Yeah i guess you can if you work in the morgue.

corp__

8/22/2009 10:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As opposed to you who is a delight with the ladies....you devil:))
_Lord Anthony

8/22/2009 10:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and Oz-Slow.....using 2 zeros instead of a u isnt wit, it isnt ironic, and it is "wry" humour. It is lame! But having said that, you and p0h could wile away the hours speaking lEEt to each other.
_Lord Anthony

8/22/2009 10:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you don't deny being homosexual then Lard?
When are we to see the real Antoinette Murphy?

c0rp__

l33t h@x0r :))

8/23/2009 02:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On another note and bringing Osmosis up to date..

-THE 11TH COMMANDMENT: THOU SHALT NOT GET AWAY WITH IT!!-
==================================

*peter_ghinelli2000: obama is a farse*
----------------------------------

How many Casino's do you own Ghinelli - 3 - 5 - 8 -?

Winner: of the - "C.M.O.H" - 'Where and when?

http://www.cmohs.org/recipient-archive.php?p=1

Under section "G" -Page 43- shows NO ghinelli name
It goes straight from -Ge to Gi- Were you incognito?

Pigs Pancreas Transplant!!
And what was the pigs name - Arnold P Ziffel?

And you talk about Obama being farcical
ffs.. you can't even spell it properly.

Leave Earth on Marshall Applewhites Gateway Plan,
and take the other Pompous-Blowass-Poindexter-Mother-Fuckers, with you.

corp__out - 'Over and up Ya!

8/23/2009 03:12:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

CiGayLord thinks...

1) LWG is attractive.
2) Deacon Peter is an honest man.
3) Wry is an ingredient of whiskey.
4) Tongue-in-cheek is something he does with his boyfriend.
5) Sarcasm is a hole in the flesh after a viral infection.
6) Women find him attractive.
7) Prolonged heavy drinking makes you smarter.
8) He's smarter than cerebralconnect.
9) He's smarter than Deacon Peter.
10) Jizz is an everyday health drink.

Cheers!

8/23/2009 10:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drdr_franky_lets_be_one: I like you too sorry Dominica but im gay

8/23/2009 04:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, the only thing domi_cunt likes is booze..now on ya bike hahah

8/24/2009 12:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

on ya bike!!!!!!!!!!!

8/24/2009 08:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reborn4954: booting is not only illegal it is also rude

8/24/2009 09:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reborn4954: booting is not only illegal it is also rude

8/24/2009 09:35:00 PM

beating someones head in till it's a bloody pulp is also illegal and very very rude..

8/24/2009 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The jungle closed,
the sweat appeared,
the din surrounded, the heat was near.
The sufferings of 100 nights,
with anus raw, from the blight.
I cant not see this invisble thing, the insufferable torture, the grammar of corp_sin.

A poem by _Lord Anthony

8/25/2009 05:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least i know how to spell invisible,
and know when to use apostrophes.

corp__

8/25/2009 09:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahah true
you need more than a pair of I's to see invisible
is this better
I N V I S I B L E

8/25/2009 11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forgive cigay he has been drinking far too much lwg cum. it has rotted his brain just like it has rotted her cunt

8/26/2009 12:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay...I am 200.

Listen anonymouse, I have the ability to assign my name to my posts. You on the other hand, have no such moral courage. Does that make me better than you? You bet it does.

_Lord Anthony

8/26/2009 12:12:00 AM  

<< Home