
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)
215 Comments:
Unqualified Theologian determines God’s IQ – Intelligent Design Questioned!
In these post modern days, intelligent design is the theory most often offered as a challenge to Darwin’s theory of evolution.
According to the theory of intelligent design, various physical structures, such as the human eye, are simply too well-made to be considered the result of accident. This is taken to be evidence not only for the existence of God, but also, of His creation of the universe, and of His intelligence.
Anthony Gaylord, a theologian with Mel Brookes University, says this raises the question of God's IQ. "If we're to have intelligent design, we have to ask what level of intelligence is involved", he says. Referring back to the standard method of calculating IQ, he says that we must assume that the average god has an IQ of 100.
"That's exactly the same benchmark used for assessing any intellect", says Anthony. "The next step is to assess the state of the universe."
"It is widely known that good and evil are essentially in equilibrium", he continues. "Evil is easily recognizable as mistakes made in the course of creating the universe. Being roughly in equilibrium, we can deduce that roughly half of everything God did was a mistake."
"With this, we can easily calculate that God's IQ is quite close to 50. Do you need any more proof that I am smarter than God?"
LWG
It has been said that GiGay is of cold heart and dim mind, it has also been said that this mere wisp of an Australian with his large head and slight stature has destroyed the heart of an E-princess. Many have witnessed the rapid demise of the torrid E-fair within the liberal confines of Yahoo chat and have likened the breakdown to that of Charles and Dianna, although one must reverse the gender in order for portions of that analogy to float. On the one hand you have a Gaylord destined to be a god of his own universe and on the other there is a little white princess all broken and filled with hatred. The fair haired beauty lays waste to all things CiGay whenever possible and in return is met with bewilderment and apathy by the 8th year apprentice god. Whilst I understand LWG’s obsession, I feel it my duty to do my best to steer her away from this life of all consuming hate, how can she ever hope to catch her elusive Prince Charming while she is still so deeply affected by another. LWG, it is time to come out of the shadows, it is time to stand tall (spina bifida aside) and it is time to release the claw you have around the Gaylord’s throat. As a valued member of the Dirty Visitors Guild, I urge you to unshackle your tackle, to release your piece and come back to your Dirty Daddy. What sense can be made from despising and loathing a flesh incarnation of, for all intents and purposes a “Garden Gnome” Again, come back to your Dirty Daddy and sit yahsel’ down on the collective Dirty Knee, I promise the dirt is real. Of course, I am not asking you to completely abstain from the Gaylord attacks, heaven forbid, it’s just that I feel your talents are being wasted on what can only be described as a bloated cane toad sitting on a pile of camel dung. Whatever you do, don’t kiss the prick, you may think he’s your prince but that is only the hallucinogen’s kicking in, a process the blithering idiot has developed over many years of intoxication.
BTW: Welcome to all, welcome to July
Cheerz!
belleatchantry: I have most of islam on ignore
sandrajames4real: yes
sassycats5403: its always best to ignore the muslims
belleatchantry: because they come here not to discuss, but to bash the catholic faith
sassycats5403: they bring nothing and have nothing to offer
belleatchantry: indeed cats
belleatchantry: they have nothing to offer us
belleatchantry: they bring only the lies of mohammed
belleatchantry: and we don't want them
cfd_11977: hello belle, sassycats, legal, stath, stephen, urcheetinhart, anthony
sassycats5403: hello cfd
belleatchantry: hey cfd
belleatchantry: islam limits the power of the almighty to a scary nothing
neumann500: exactly...they think robotically....their total reality is the Quran...if the Quran said Allah wants followers to burn babies alive...they would do it
sandrajames4real: he is God that is what he said
belleatchantry: and neumann, they hang seven year olds
cfd_11977: sheesh another muslim trying to to preach his evil religion.
neumann500: true, belle...can you imagine that!!
neumann500: samo...you're ignored
belleatchantry: its horrendous how anyone can subscribe to such a religious cult
sassycats5403: Islamic women who are raped are the ones who are punished
belleatchantry: islam is the most repulsive cult any of us have come across
belleatchantry: yes cats
belleatchantry: imagine, having to have four witnesses to a rape, right
another day of belleat and cat company ignoring islam by talking about it nonstop =)) geeez these old people are so booooooring she even forget shes suppose to have kids. were are they pretend kids while belleat is running her mouth off in chat? lmao
belleatchantry: we are fine ty dear enjoying the warm summer weather
belleatchantry: I hate islam
belleatchantry: THE QURAN IS INDEED AN EVIL BOOK
belleatchantry: YES, ITS VILE
belleatchantry: THE GATES OF HEAVEN WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
belleatchantry: RABI YOU ARE NUTS
still on about islam =))
poor belleat is off her head, must of ran out of her prozac
anthony.catholic: aqs>You have no right to speak about marriage
anthony.catholic: You fucked up the whole marriage thing
anthony.catholic: 3 times
anthony.catholic: I love when aqs tries to tell the room about married life
anthony.catholic: Because she has had 3 married lives
cias never been married, lmao. go figure
anthony_catholic drunk again in chat...what is new...the australian welfare check must have arrived
belleatchantry: I find daily the pretenders, those who claim to be catholic, they show their cards eventually
belleatchantry: yes birch they pretend a closeness that is untrue
belleatchantry: they are liars
belleatchantry: eveentually they show their true colours
belleatchantry: and I have found out more than one
and more then one have found out your the biggest pretender belleat lolol
lorna.linda: dragon.. I don't need men.. I have my vibrator
lorna.linda: yes bible, it even talks to me,,
bibleteacher33: i'm sure if u change ur ways, u can find a man to say 'i love you' rather than a machine
lorna.linda: bible, machines don't fight back like men do..
lorna.linda: men beat you up..
bibleteacher33: that's why u need to find a good Catholic man
lorna.linda: anyway i need a girlfriend.. any nice catholic lesbians in here..
bibleteacher33: homosexuals tend to be the nastiest people around
bibleteacher33: lorna ... intercourse between man ands woman is natural
bibleteacher never figured out that lorna was really richard LOL
Gee daddy, is my hatred and vitriol so palpable?
Let me tell you something about my split from Anfony. I can only feel one of two ways about it; emotionally shattered, or like I've just had a 300 pound life-draining, dream-smashing, gas-passing tumor removed. (Madame Aqua speaks with authority on the subject of failed relationships because she has been divorced three times. She feels my pain.)
I've actually been married five times but I've been widowed twice. I've been advised by my team of lawyers not to discuss the events surrounding the deaths of two of my husbands, as the police are still conducting investigations.
If I didn’t suspect you of toying with me OBL, I’d lay my head on your lap and regurgitate all the devastation, whilst providing you with intermittent and alternative oral relief. Even if you could identify with my broken heart, there's no way I'm going to bitch and moan about how much the bastard hurt me, or how I "let him slip away", or that he denies our liaison even existed. It's no secret that you hate whiners and that you refuse to coddle crybabies. So let's press on, shall we?
I’m moving on with my life, I’m going to get a tattoo, get my labia pierced, get a job in the sex industry, do all the things I couldn't do when I was under Anfony’s thumb. Tonight, I went to the liquor store with my platinum AMEX card, and booked myself a few male strippers. Chances are, if Anfony reads this, he’s going to be upset when he finds out how well I’m doing after the split and how I’m not curled up in fetal position pining away for him.
And I’m going to keep on writing.
LWG
mix_ali: silver being a boxer I was the toughest kid in High School and protected all the nerds and geeks
lwg I'm so glad to hear you have finally moved on. Was it the restraining order that Tony issued, or the guard dogs?
Anyway you have my support. Next time you meet a man please don't show up on the first date in a wedding dress, not only is this a big turn off but it's tacky.
Anyway petal take care, we should do lunch sometime.
Sam xx
I godda admit, I really do enjoy DAP
Thanx to one and all.
I was in the room during Anne Phony's latest campaign and the best thing I feel he could do is to fall on his sword as the resulting wound would match the self inflicted bullet hole in his foot.
Cheerz!
Thanks Sam. I love you guys.
LWG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op3T7sVgx58
typically anthony
ROFLMAO at the church of cia =)) what a wanker.
crazy_irish_brat_angel: I don't have a bed time cerfu by Uncle Poh
crazy_irish_brat_angel: but Uncle Poh will send me to bed ifn I am being bad
crazy_irish_brat_angel: Uncle Poh I know it is for our own good
NOW THAT IS CREEPY
Yes this "Uncle Poh" bullshit is just creepy shit.
Bratty is one ugly redneck and uncle poh is prolly better then nothing. Link to her pic
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000467851892
Good heavens, Amy looks so different to how I imagined her.
woodworkingsam: ladies in here
roomingfree: i didnt swear wood and can you use chop sticks when you type cuz your fat lil' fingers make it hard to read..
woodworkingsam: nt nice to say things like u posted
woodworkingsam: glad u did n o see it tehm kw
woodworkingsam: well ooming if u label me as a drunk for typs'o ok '
roomingfree: sam grow your fingernails long and file them down to fit the keys
woodworkingsam: rooming i wear a size 18 ring
woodworkingsam: nmo u fit taht and call ur self a man ok
roomingfree: is gonna try and "google translate" sam's last post and see if it makes any sense
opus_dei_333: Poh.. did you see my post about my work in Semantic technologies?
p0h_says.chooseurdestiny: Yes, I did opus....
anthony.catholic: opus>I saw that, and I am very proud of your efforts.
ffs cigay, r u class teacher now? lmao
mrking8339: there is a mexican saying.. you dont cry you dont get any titty..
mrking8339: so lets all get together and cry.. for mommy
avechriste630: there was a movie called how to lose friends and alienate people..
rubyshoes2000: that's as opposed to Anthony's book *How to
rubyshoes2000: gives Richard her favourite book *How to Win Friends and Influence People*
rubyshoes2000: that's as opposed to Anthony's book *How to Lose Friends and Alienate Them*
avechriste630: there was a movie called how to lose friends and alienate people..
i saw dat movie on you tube with cia in lead role LMAO
FYI:
If anyone is interested, I posted a pic of my old Stang to the Main Dumpster (Menu 1).
Cheerz!
I am so happy that the real men, Osmo and Corp, are back. It is so very nice, remember who loves you!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy that the real men, Osmo and Corp, are back. It is so very nice, remember who loves you!!!!!!!!!
7/06/2010 12:39:00 PM is bellea brown nosing again. there is plenty of real men in de room. Real men, as oppose to fake women like bellea
rubyshoes2000: has ignored p0h_says.chooseurdestiny. 1352 I'm not in the mood for Numpties today
rubyshoes2000: I've no time for that kind of quasi tech savvy senior citizen silver surfers
Amy Does Uncle Poh: The Video
It starts off innocently enough. The bulbous-nosed 47 year old ex-marine, ex-firefighter, ex-teacher, resident CC1 mythomaniac, looks almost hot in cotton panties and a tank top.
She spends a LOT of time fantasizing about Uncle Poh. Today, Uncle Poh is filming her, in their very own home movie. She keeps trying on sexy faces in the mirror, but it doesn't work. She’s not older lady hot like Anne Bancroft in The Graduate. She's more old-lady creepy like the witch who gave Snow White the apple, or like the old lady who got a house dropped on her by Dorothy.
Fade out, then fade in on Amers lying naked on her bed. She’s porky. Probably a size 16. There is no musculature, no tautness in the belly region, which is covered with wrinkles. Her arse looks like a sack full of mashed potatoes.
She's now up, posing for the camera. Oh, God! She has the hair of a 21 year old, but the face and body of my Great-Aunt Myrtle. Fleshy ass-wrinkles, and extra skin around the knees and elbows. She's lying down now. I am half expecting her to say, "I've fallen, and I can't get up."
Oh, God, she's trying to be sexy, trying to lure her lover Poh/cameraman toward her. She is naked, and the camera pans down her body. Chest... lower... Belly... lower... Pubic region... lower... Oh, what the FUCK IS THAT? Oh, dear God in Heaven I’m going to vomit!!
Imagine a spy camera pointed at the toilet in a nursing home: There's Poh in all his senile glory. Filthy, greyish/white hair, stretching from pubic bone to mid-thigh. It is easily 3 inches in length; fetid, horrible. Crusty like the rind on a wheel of cheese. Some... substance, running down the mess. It is glisteny and viscous, a horrid mixture of KY Jelly and the urine of an incontinent octogenarian.
Pan up to her face; she is moaning. Touching herself. Rubbing herself. It is not sexy; it looks like Betty White giving herself a breast exam.
The camera zooms down and in, and I am horrified. Imagine staring into the maw of blackness, of death. I see the end of the universe, the end of time itself. There could be nothing more horrid. Then suddenly, a blast of white-hot light and then...
Darkness.
My doctor says I may see again, but I should not hold onto any hope. No human eyes could survive something as horrid as the Amy Does Uncle Poh sex tape.
May God have mercy on my soul.
LWG
To the person that thinks I am belle, think again. Osmo and Corp know who I am.
I know it makes you crazy not knowing who I am.
You must have alot of time on your hands to be pondering who is posting what on this blog and to have the certainty that you know who it is for sure, which is pathetic.
This is funny. You are probably one of those pathetic looser women that many don't pay attention to and you always try to stand court in the room to get the attention that you lack from who you deem the real men in the room and in real life.
Osmo and Corp probably pay you no mind as well as the others in the room.
I think it best that you join a club or some dating site, do some charity work to stimulate your mind in a more productive way.
yes bellea dear. lmfao u fool nobody
LMFAO, the laughs on you. If only you knew who I was. I think you would change your tune, but I will leave things as they are. This is fun.
LMAO.....Yes, its time to have a little fun with the moron who continually posts about belle.
let the fun commence, so far only fun in this place is little white girls posts =))
belleatchantry: anyone who knowingly identifies themselves to all is very stupid
rubyshoes2000: you should remember that next time you give out your home address Belle
rubyshoes2000: you're the numpty who gave out your home address after sending money to a stranger
I don't give a crap about what they post about belle. I do agree that the person that has it out for belle, also needs a life.
I am finding this very funny since that one Anon really believes I am belle. If the person only knew who I am, then they would look so very dumb and they would not be very happy with themselves.
I find it very funny how dumb they are looking to Osmo and Corp, since they know who I am. LMAO
Tootles.
I dont spose anyone gives a flying fuck who you are. Dont feed the trolls asshole
I know who my friend is and I care very much :D
FYI: The person is not belle although I have known (insert name here) this person longer.
Sprinkles more feed into the murky waters of DAP.
Cheerz!
anthony.catholic: I have 2 gay flies inhabiting my office
roomingfree: i love a good card game on the pitch once in a while myself...lol
numberonehone: rooming ya like playing cards?
roomingfree: why sure lass cuz you cant spend every moment in a relationship engaged in sex, so card playing is a good way to keep the mind fresh in a relationship
lmao at the brat and poh showe ha ha haha
mix_ali: cptl I dated a 1/2 japanese & 1/2 chinese cheerleader in College she could war on herself lol
aqs_a_question: good god, do you ever NOT "kiss" and tell and you went to college?
aqs_a_question: storge there you go showing you should be quiet
aqs_a_question: you said dummies should not teach here so hush
aqs_a_question: storge and then we have the idiots that give a play by play of what muslims do... as if they are the muslims' little bitches
storge70: amolio, talk to us, not at us
aqs_a_question: "US" WHO. DAMN, DONT SPEAK FOR ME STORGE
bitch!!
anubis_hoodie: õ gosh dang it maxwell and poh need to quit trying to hack me
anthony.catholic: Dumbass, all the "love you" shit is just that
anthony.catholic: So you wank over Ruby?
anthony.catholic: LOL
anthony.catholic: LOL
anthony.catholic: Yes, we already know you are a slut Ruby, I am trying to teach Ig
anthony.catholic: It is quite clear Rubes
anthony.catholic: Ing...is this girl going to give you love?
anthony.catholic: Not sex...love
anthony.catholic: light?
anthony.catholic: love?
anthony.catholic: Do you remember what love is?
anthony.catholic: Yes Rubes, you are a slut.
anthony.catholic: Like you do ig?
anthony.catholic: Of course you love sexual stimulation
anthony.catholic: So SOS stimultaed you
ANFONY HEADLINES AGAIN: "The man has an insatiable appetite for Satanic Slut vagina!" writes Melbourne correspondent Ruby Skank as the news broke of comedian Anfony Fingerzit and his latest failed demonic conquest, Rubyshoes2000.
“Anfony’s a well known Opus Dei witchfinder general” writes Ruby, a Godless part time Burlesque stripper in London. “Father Sheehan telephoned him and told him to squeeze the filthy demons out of me. He said ‘Unless you lance the boil on this sad slut's soul the demon infection will spread, like ...er... Last Tango in Paris butter, all over Christendom.’
Needless to say, Anfony failed again. Still, that hasn't deterred him from trying to shag his way through yet more hellish 'satanic sluts'. Homosexuals welcome. "Must have balls of steel," Skank enthused mischievously.
ReUterus & Succubus Ass Mess:
LWG
Ilike lwgs posts and there funny but can she make her own blog or have a section separate from DAP? Funny but to long for here?
7/08/2010 05:42:00 AM I didn't know DAP had a word count..lwg is funny but why I own blog>> I only read QC blogs
sam xx
not typing that again .. so live with it people ...sam xx
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: AQS, marry me.
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: marry me aqs
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: aqs, oh how lovely you are.
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: oh how lovely your eyes are.
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: aqs, you are so divine
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: aqs, your eyes are like the skies.
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: aqs, your lips are so lucious.
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: aqs, you hair is like fine silk.
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: aqs, is in love with me.
anthony.catholic: buck>your words are like a cheap poet
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: lol
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: aqs, you are so divine, I wish you were mine, all of the tyme.
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: aqs had to go back to work, its 1:04 pm
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: where is she then?
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: I dont work either
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: I'm 40
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: looking for a career
zeno3458: did you try looking for a government job buckaroo?
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: I'm pulling out my old comic booKs* and listen to New Wave
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: yeah, I had one
buckaroo_banzai_the_ndn: it sucked.
uncle poh is creepy enough
but what about daddy mix
shudder
samantha.2005: mix you have done everything worked at everthing , been everywhere.. yet the question still remains.... have you sold Avon?
latin_orthodox: anthony you need a more aussie accent
latin_orthodox: it sounds like youre losin it
anthony needs a good shagging, his acting all frustrated talking about sex all da time,lmao.
stingsau@ymail.com: (Support_Pope_Benedict_XVI) but gimme a break john was workin class Scouser he woulda shoved his fist up epstein's arse
anthony.catholic: amarillo_meanie making friends again?
educated_lady_0202b: well anthony, rest assured jeannie has more friends than you do....
If we were to place LWG's posts into another part of the blog, her readers would reduce in numbers dramatically. Likewise if she was to start her own blog, if you don't pimp the pages, they will seldom be visited. People can't be bothered returning to places without tempters. Many chatters would ridicule or iggy prevalent URL pimperz but the comments would be up there. The bottom line is, people like to laugh but they don't want to raid an empty or stale cookie jar.
BTW: I personally like the LWG posts just where they are, if she wishes to have them somewhere else on the blog we will need to talk about it and if she wants to take them to a place of her own, then there is nothing anyone can do about it. But if it ain't QCB then it ain't for me =p~
QCB's rock and QCBerz keep keepin' it real.
Cheerz!
educated_lady_0202b: so pro...would you be willing to shoot these illegals?
prolife4you: Lady yes
woodworkingsam: e lady pro is sick woman
siren_tori: you would shoot them pro
prolife4you: I would to protect my family from attack
educated_lady_0202b: so you can look someone in the eye and be willing to kill them pro
this woman now thinks Mexican people are sub human and are all drug smugglers
horus_skygod:i have all kinds of ages after me richard
LMAO! It's proud of this? Spoken like a true kid diddler
7/09/2010 09:33:00 PM
And she calls herself "prolife"? Seems to me she just lost the right to use that id
anthony.catholic: It is not like I can remember Ruby going to war against the rosary
anthony.catholic: Bye ruby
anthony.catholic: Rosary is starting
anthony.catholic: I don't want you to have to make a decision
anthony.catholic: I don't want you to appear a hypocrite Rubes, I know you have ALWAYS supported the rosary in CC1
anthony.catholic: amen rubes
anthony.catholic: And like any good military operation, sags arrives on time.
anthony.catholic: Please pray for Anthony, because he doesn't deal with hypocrisy well.
please pray for anfoney nobody likes him,, lololol
Please pray for Anne Phony Murderee as he is unable to hold back the torrential bullshit escaping from that alcohol imbued gape he calls a mouth.
Please pray for Anne Phony to become less of a boil on the ass of CC1 and more a distant memory of its inhabitants.
Please pray for Anne Phony to solve the worlds fuel shortage by offering his breath as a form of perpetual energy.
Cheerz!
lmao os anne phoneey murderee lolol
is anthony insane ? He talks about hipocracy and tells someone to suck his ball sack and keep his hairs in their teeth,,,and he calls ruby a slut and many other things., My God what is with him? he has changed.
He has changed. I fear the men in white coats will soon knock on his door
whats this about bellea giving money and her address to a stranger, dose she have to pay for sex visits now, lmao
BelleatchantrY is on a lamers list on a booter site, she is the latest edition. she is not what she appears to be.
Yes indeed it is a blue corner
poinsonpohnamesfaster: UYU And, "Saint michael the archangel, defend us in battle....be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil...."
poinsonpohnamesfaster: UYU "and we humbly beeseech Thee O God, and command him and do thou o Prince of the Heavenly Hosts......"
poinsonpohnamesfaster: UYU Etc, etc, etc.....
lucyfur.lives: Y poh yur pretty good at that...I almost got a chill down my leg!
poinsonpohnamesfaster: UYU And I used to lead it at church, not THAT long ago....
justme61934: but I am open to correction. if I correct the mistake of another I would gladly accept their corrections of my mistakes. I am old enough to admit I am not perfect.
watchingbirch: speaking of married, did you hear they stopped the oil leak in the gulf?
watchingbirch: yeah they put a wedding ring on it and it stopped putting out
watchingbirch: lol
there are somethings you just don't joke about.. you moron
there are somethings you just don't joke about.. you moron
7/11/2010 02:17:00 PM
yeah you fucktard anon, some things ya dont joke about. Now what was so fucking offensive about what birch said? His wife died after just 18 months of marriage, so i dont see what your fucking problem is.
nobody said a word about birch's personal life, just don't think the tragedy of the gulf is funny, so fuck you and the horse you rode in on
franky_rainbowww93: richard do you smoke
supermocote: no frank
franky_rainbowww93: good
supermocote: I only smoke when i am making love to my women,,
supermocote: but pot
franky_rainbowww93: arent you afraid of burning your woman
supermocote: that way the orgasm last longer
franky_rainbowww93: I do like blacks
franky_rainbowww93: Well the blacks I know I like them
franky_rainbowww93: and stop the racism richard
franky_rainbowww93: Blacks pray and are very spiritual too richard
franky_rainbowww93: Blacks do save lifes too
franky_rainbowww93: Richard, blacks have great bodies their masculine organ is larger than yours
tragedy of the gulf my fucking ass, whats so fucking tragic is asshats like you pay fuck all for gas and you dont give a shit how it gets out the ground or who dies in the process. so quit acting like you got some kinda fucking global green conscience, and ride a bike
immortal.legendary_cf_empress: Awwwwwwwwww here is the filthy cunt on another name immortal.legendary_cf_empress: Even your own mother hated YOU =)) immortal.legendary_cf_empress: Wow....wise woman=)) immortal.legendary_cf_empress: your dead mother =))
belleatchantry: yes chuck, fresh fish is very expensive
belleatchantry: mostly we have frozen stuff which is imported
Belle is talking outta her ass. Britain is a small island totally surrounded by water. She just said Britain gets most of its fish from vietnam???? Oh for fucks sake. Why does anyone listen to this idiot
franky_rainbowww93: To be honest no one knew how facts were done in Jesus time , maybe Mel writers were inspired by the Holy Spirit of Hollywood
franky_rainbowww93: I think religious movies should be banned from Hollywood
locopinoythegreat: the passion wasn't made in hollywood
franky_rainbowww93: The Passion wasnt made in Hollywood , so you mean the Passion was actually filmed in Jesus time?
locopinoythegreat: it was filmed in italy
ROFLMAO what an idiot that franky is
mix_ali: lucy I told maxwell I dated a cheerleader that was a Rothchilde and he has never forgiven me, but she had strawberry blonde hair and fereeckles lol Italians are weak
lavoie22491:
mix_ali: freckles
Deception is the great deal breaker, says aggreived woman, 67
Infamous Exeter hard-woman, baby-boomer and knitting circle queen pin, Belle Jalapeno came under fire today from a childhood friend who claims that Belle is a fake.
Dirty Dominica, a part time anti-terrorist and wine taster in Mudgee said:
'She makes me sick these days Bella does. She used to be a right grand lady till Alzheimers set in. I don't know why she keeps banging on about how holy and good and wonderful she is. She should be bloody ashamed of the way she's turned her back on her friends at the Daycare Centre, pretending to be a young woman and all that. Seriously I mean. She was as soft as shite until she found that old computer at the city dump. Now she acts all that like she’s the bloody Godfather or something. I mean seriously. Don’t make me laugh. Okie dokie?
I mean seriously girlfriend. She’s always been delusional. Young mother my ass, I mean seriously, I’ve never been ashamed of my age and I’m 67, our kids grew up together, they were arrested in the great Wonford Inn drugs bust of ‘92 . I mean seriously, I’ve never been ashamed of my roots and I’ve never turned my back on my kids. And I never shagged Belle’s husband either, girlfriend.’
'Dominica is under sedation at present' said an orderly at the Betty Ford Clinic.
LWG
As a part time "Dirty Boy" and a fully paid subscriber to Dirty magazine, I am mortified and thoroughly disillusioned by the recent news released from the infamous LWG. Am I to believe that the ever soothing dulcet tones of the one and only Dirty Dominica hail from the larynx of a 60 something, something?
Am I to consider her mellifluous utterances to be nothing more than a disgraceful attempt to dupe her listeners into thinking she is some young Downunder angel?
Say it isn't so!
Tell me those nights I lay awake in my bed dreaming of the youth and beauty one associates with the voice of an angle were not built on lies. What kind of evil manifests itself in such a vile way so as to destroy the hearts of good men?
I feel violated, my heart broken and entered, my very soul mangled by the countless visitations of this most furtive devil.
They say the truth will set you free, then why do I feel like a prisoner in my own crib?
A pox on you LWG, A dirty rotten pox on you for unleashing this terror most foul. You could have left it alone but oh no, you had to eject this news like a geyser of scolding vomit, you had to ruin my dirty little life so completely.
That Dirty Demonic Dacelo with her strain to shame a songbird... nothing more than a charlatan.
No Cheerz!
sassycats5403: corp, dominica was in yesterday as corp_is_dead
Proverbs; chapter 20: A gossip can never keep a secret. Stay away from people who talk too much.
Os and lwg whoever the hell that is, keep the laffs coming. Youre posts are hilarious
LWG DOM IS A MORON BUT SHES NOT 60S. SHES 27. BELLE YEAH, FROM HER VOICE IS 50S OR 60S. PMSL SOME YOUR STUFF. KEEP EM COMING LOL
watchingbirch: yes anthony (11:35:04)
sandsoftime1980: agrees anthony (11:35:17)
summer_angel1961: if you think anthony is smart (11:35:54)
sandsoftime1980: birch and anthony very smart whn comes to the faith (11:36:09)
sands very stoopid, seems to me this unholy threesome kissin ass, hell sands dont even go to church its a 10 cent ho
OBL
Fair enough, I stretched the truth re Dominica. She's immature, probably mid to late 20s. It's all in the voice. You can recommence fantasies pronto.
Belle definitely mid to late 50s. She sounds just like my mother, cold, bitchy, totally deluded, living in fantasyland.
LWG
No Cheerz!
7/13/2010 12:49:00 PM
oh dear this is a grim situation, it seems that os has lost ezz cheer, will the lad from
Lurkington survive to see another hairy goat, or is the cheer gone forever... stay tuned,
to see if os recovers and forgives LWG the princess of all that is
improper and smells of goat cheese and bacon ..
belleatchantry: no such thing as a gerber baby, they should be breastfed
sassycats5403: Gerber company makes baby food
belleatchantry: dont need jars, needs mothers milk
sassycats5403: they get that too
belleatchantry: never used a jar
sassycats5403: but when they are about six months, they are started on soft foods
belleatchantry: some do
for a women who pretends to be so concerned with the nutritienel needs of babys, belle sure seems to ignore the kids she got at home.
is 17.33 P M in britain and its been in chat for over 2 hours. how did its pretend kids get from school to home. shouldnt it be pretending to be making dinner for her pretend kids, LMFAO real moms spend real time with there kids. end of.
kentuckypeg: I feel it was a mistake to join this room in the first place,I will not be back in this room for a very longtime,so you got what you wanted me gone,I hope you all choke on
kentuckypeg: it!
Cue the countdown!
blow it out yer ass quimfart, you fuckin shit stirrin cunt
lmao
lauraangle89: and bella you are very bossy and opionated
ya just noticed didya? lmfao
belleatchantry: gerber who feeds their baby that crap
our_gerber_baby: belle , your the one who is to stupid to know that gerber is baby food stupid
belleatchantry: gerber i know that its babyfoood CAUSE I REJECTED IT FOR MY KIDS
our_gerber_baby: so you starved them you idiot
our_gerber_baby: or did you breast feed them with teeth , gnawing your tits off ..
our_gerber_baby: well belle , i'm waiting ,what did you feed your kids after they got teeth , they need more then milk from your
breast!
7/15/2010 04:27:00 PM
Shes so old she cant remember how or when she weaned her kids off milk. belles like the brit version of kentucky peg, lmfao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgBlnw6fyjE&feature=related
I came across this youtube video of our very own tony murderee, whoda thunk he was this fuck ugly? here he is in his glorious uglyness, LMAO
You think thats bad, should see this one lolol hes a fucking lardass
Phat Tony presents
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNyEmH9Sis&feature=channel
lololol
Letter to OBL
I suddenly found God again Mr bin Lederhosen: I know I bruised you, and I freely admit that I’ve been so cross with the world myself and couldn't forgive, unlike the guy on the cross who should've been really cross but could forgive.....if you know what I mean? That’s why I’ve been so mean over the years. (Sobbing hysterically)
From now on I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help you God.
LWG
Checks "Crab" for bruising!
I cant get no...babbaba...satisfaction; or how I dumped LWG-Exclusive
It is sad to note the passing of a friend who offered you literarly everything a woman can literarly offer; but alas the great romance of dumpster blog is over.
I have decided to pick up the pieces with my old flame Ruby, who has absolutely promised me that this time the only thing that shall pass her lips in my absense is a water-cress sandwich.
But I shall always have a special place for LWG in my life- she is afterall a notch in my belt.
In the meantime I shall ponder how many drinks it took Oz-slow to confuse me with Jimbo, who shot a hole in his foot[sic], and myself, who has both feet intact. I note with respect that losing ones foot is epidemic in CC1, and should not be made sport of!
In the meantime I am dreaming of fresher pastures, where a man can lay his considerable head, and gaze up at his considerable education which is on the wall for all to see and be amazed with.
Toodles,
_Lord Anthony
considerable education
does this mean you will no longer call people CUNTS!
corp_
or how about when he calld some of the women in the room sluts! He realy should sincerely appologise to rubyshoes...if he EVER wants to be taken seriously. And all of the other women he has severely insulted..
_Lord Anthony
7/16/2010 09:27:00 AM
rubys is youre old flame? I just seen youre ugly monicker on u-tube. Ruby is real pretty, it dont compute dood
stath2_catholicchristian: Anthony may be an asshole at times, but these people need to realize Anthony is OUR asshole. F*ck with him, you F8ck with all of us LOL
kentuckypeg: How do you know it is
kentuckypeg,it could be someone else,she is not that dumb,you are just grasping to start trouble!
stath2_catholicchristian:
kentuckypeg you are apathetic liar, that's all we need to know
kentuckypeg: lil,this is not
kentuckypeg, and what name are you talking about? She is too smart to tell you a lie!
kentuckypeg: yes,my name is Rob
kentuckypeg: Peg is not here and she refuses to talk in this room!
kentuckypeg: I know what she complained about,and I complain to my friends about her,but we are still married and doing on 22 years of marriage
OMS Peg is pretending to be her husband again. How sad.
chatrooms are full of old women pretending to be one thing or another. For peg its multiple personalities, like being her own husband, or neighbor ect. Then theres belle, a widower woman in britain who pretends to be what she was 20 years ago. Sad really
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Dangerboobs just tore a strip off corp in the room!!!!! I hope someone got that!!!!
danger will always been know as the foul mouth Canadian fatty.
buttinzki: danger, I wish you'd pose nude
buttinzki: I admit I'd look at that
anubis_hoodie: buttinski all the real men in chat love danger
This comment has been removed by the author.
7/17/2010 06:42:00 PM
did you watch the entire conversation or just picked and chose
Dngergirl started the blogging shit
after partyboy
i sign my posts corp__
7/17/2010 06:42:00 PM
Dangertwat didnt tear a strip off corp you fucktard. She was drunker than Dominica at an irish wake, and runnin her big fat mouth off. whats new?
7/17/2010 06:42:00 PM
Dangertwat didnt tear a strip off corp you fucktard. She was drunker than Dominica at an irish wake, and runnin her big fat mouth off. whats new?
hawhawhawhaw corpy had his ass served to him
7/18/2010 01:22:00 AM
HAHAHAHAHA FOUL MOUTH CANDADIAN FATTY
aqs_a_question: EVER WONDER ABOUT WHY SO MANY NATIVES ARE IN FEDERAL PRISONS?
unshakeablechristian2009: AQS CAUSE THEY DESERVE TO BE
nativeamerican_shape_shifter: unshake, WTF!
nativeamerican_shape_shifter: I'm ashamed to be 40
nativeamerican_shape_shifter: I can't wait for 50
nativeamerican_shape_shifter: Prison is BS.
nativeamerican_shape_shifter: Let them free, criminals are fun.
hahahahaha anyone notice the difference in size of cia from those youtube vids between 2007 and 2009? Geuss thats what happen when ya sit at a puta 24/7 drinking cheap wine and smoking. LMFAO take a look at the bottles and fag packets next to his puta. Fat bastard :))
danger_vanderbooben: you are focusing only on the bad nirma the world is also full of great joy and love
danger_vanderbooben: there is a lot of good in the world
danger_vanderbooben: you just have to open your eyes
danger_vanderbooben: might be
danger_vanderbooben: sunrises - sunsets
danger_vanderbooben: a light rain in the sprintime
danger_vanderbooben: a child laughing
aqua = bigot knowitall controlling botch
danger vander boobie = angry fatty from the Yukon
tiemmes = too busy procreating with her swinging from banana tree husband to offend chat with just her presence
cats = two faced
quinlan – gag barf
MORE DEFINITIONS TO COME
stath2_catholicchristian: rosos is plaingly a hateful bigot and ny his actions not a Christian
stath2_catholicchristian: he ignores Scripture and Jesus so I ignore him
stath2_catholicchristian: mix_ali no , majority of prts are Chrostian, he is not prot, not Chrostian
stath2_catholicchristian: siren_tori rosos ahs no respetc fort CVatholic, Christian or Jesus
mo_joe_stu: stath, are you getting angry or is your keyboard on the fritz?
Dangerboobs, the insecure, overweight Canadian Gold Medal winner of the World’s Biggest Cakehole advocates peace and Kabbalah. Speaking from her mountainside retreat, the part time philosopher told me:
"What we need today, is lots of happy people, doing happy everyday things, such as buying lingerie in large sizes, hugging trees, or tickling children until they laugh themselves into a coma. People today are so insecure, and this can breed a desperate, hypocritical arrogance and nobody does hypocritical arrogance better than the self-absorbed Americans”.
I asked her what Canada was famous for. "Canada is still primarily famous for being the birthplace of Wayne Gretzky and that massive frigid wasteland to the north of the US. Well, you know what, America? We still have healthcare, so fuck you!"
That could come in useful since United States continues to go about its business of maintaining the largest nuclear arsenal in the world and a cultural imperialism that will almost certainly never be matched.
Realistically, unless Canada develops some national pastimes other than making maple syrup and bragging about the CN Tower, Canada is destined to mockery and obscurity for the rest of its existence. Sure, they captured a beach on D-Day, but nobody remembers that at all.
"I didn't even know Canada was a real country until a few weeks ago, anyway," admitted grandmother of 4, Belle Jalapeno, from Exeter. "I seriously thought they were a made-up country from South Park."
"I've never actually been to Canada," admitted Buffalo hotdog vendor Leon Simpson. "I know it's like a 20-minute drive from here, but all the tourist brochures I've seen just mention how many moose they have and how a lot of famous hockey players live there, so I really don't see the point."
LWG
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
dam LWG....
I AM CRACKIN UP HERE
corp__
belleatchantry :we get all kinds of freaks here :))
Speak for yourself you ignorant cunt. You are chat's #1 freak.
7/20/2010 11:50:00 AM
You got that rite anon. Bellea is el freako #1. Lies, lies and more lies every freakin day of its pathetic life. Its just an old woman living fantasy land
belleatchantry: ok is nutcase hour
belleatchantry: bye
ROFLMFAO nobody talks to it so it fucks of =)) fuckin moron =))
misskittycats5403: wet nursing is a porn thing
what a fucken moron, these old broads like cats an belle see sex in everything. just coupla ole has bin never was ole grammaws. get the fuck outta here
octavocron: quran is fundamentally flawed. the entire thing about virgins as a reward in heaven is so stupid
octavocron: who wants virgins, especially dozens of them?
octavocron: you'd spend eternity coaxing them
octavocron: give me 2 fire breathing whores, that would do it
franky_rainbowww93: Havent you seen a criminal law against illegals who are hired by Americans?
franky_rainbowww93: Havent you seen teenagers killing illegals? and their parents laugh? thats our Holocaust
franky_rainbowww93: rog did you see the video where an american cop shoot in the brains a 15 year old mexican?
franky_rainbowww93: if USA doesnt start a war cant be happy they have to show they have the power well they are losing all money all power and all lifes so sad and so ppathetic
franky_rainbowww93: "In God we trust"
franky_rainbowww93: YEAH
franky_rainbowww93: USA should change it to "in satan we trust"
franky_rainbowww93: masons behind Washington,
STUPID STUPID STUPID, WHY IS IT RUNNING AROUND FREE AND NOT LOCKED UP IN A PADDED CELL
7/20/2010 05:27:00 PM HEY anonyasshole America is run by masons. Wake up dumbo.
danger_vanderbooben: just like corp and the rest of those low life idiots - not worth my time
danger_vanderbooben: he SHOULD be beaten up in life
danger_vanderbooben: often
danger_vanderbooben: perhaps daily
danger_vanderbooben: lol
danger_vanderbooben: some people are just that "people" but have no human quality at all. He is one of them
danger_vanderbooben: in my opinion
trachcare: danger, I think corp is trying to be a new person. He's been almost civil when I've seen him.
danger_vanderbooben: lol trach then you missed him threatening me and calling me a cunt I guess
7/20/2010 06:31:00 PM
No shit! hey anonyasshole yourself,, who gives a fuck about the masons, or about you or about that reject from south of the border
7/20/2010 08:28:00 PM
You cared enough to cough up your lungs here, asswipe. Now go do what Allah Obama tells you.
samantha.2005: and I must say know sooner was he back, then the evil tony started on corp
belleatchantry: so battle has recommenced has it sam?
samantha.2005: corp has treid but tony is bad
belleatchantry: did corp hold out the olive branch and it got refused?
samantha.2005: not only did he hold it out bell... but he hit tony with it just to sober him up
belleatchantry: well I will speak to him about that, not very christian to refuse an olive branch
Grammaw belle is guna make things better, ROFLMFAO. Fake, aintcha Abu lurker? You got more fake ids than richard, you old skank
7/21/2010 02:13:00 AM
Allah Obama? you are no better than a parrot,,I am laughing at you and your anger at the world,, have a nice day sweetie ROFLMAO
7/21/2010 08:16:00 AM
still caring sweetie, one dumbass comment after another? LMFAO
7/21/2010 05:00:00 AM lol Anon. So belle is going to have a matronly word with cia? That should be fun lolol
Telegram for Corp
Just discovered reason for your prolonged absence stop My family no stranger to your condition stop Hostilities will cease for time being stop Get well soon asshole stop No hard feelings stop
Kate
7/21/2010 08:36:00 AM
polly want a cracker,, ROFLMAO
ty lwg... i will stop
skyflakes401: i have erectile dysfunction, i can't keep it up anymore
anthony.catholic: Geez...Australian man gets drunk, call MI5
anthony.catholic: Australian man gets drunk, doesn't make any sense, orders a pizza
anthony.catholic: So let me get this straight, you are accusing me of sexual innuendo in a PM with my girlfriend, and you do it in the chatroom with married men?
anthony.catholic: It proves I got drunk, and belle got angry
What exactly is cia saying here? He said he was engaged to be married, so is he engaged to belle? Whohdathunk.
anyone hear the conversation between dominicunt and corpse on the mike......he was telling her he loved her..........she was saying she can't trust him.....such a sad love story... I wonder if the new whore salami knows about that one......
isnt one of Belle's other names COCO..something?
7/23/2010 03:18:00 AM
wtf do you mean by new whore salami you piece of shit?
anthony.catholic: No, I am a gentleman.
anthony.catholic: I don't think you should do that.
anthony.catholic: I am not sure you know what it means when people say "gentleman" in English.
anthony.catholic: It means someone either has a degree, or lands.
NEWS FALSH!
CiGay admits to treating his men gently STOP
CiGay to be reprimanded for bush bashing (olive branch arborist uses cutting remarks)although reportedly, his bark is worse than his blight STOP
CiGay to seek medical attention STOP
Lack of belief or interest by net peers over too many degrees making him hot under collar STOP
CiGay aspiration STOP
CiGay inebriation STOP
CiGay consultation STOP
CiGay constipation STOP
CiGay degradation STOP
CiGay JUST STOP!
Cheerz!
lolol, hey os its hard to beleive anything that comes from cigays mouth
aq_aq_2525: now who do we know that had a shitfit yesterday and got mad when i made fun of their penis when they bragged about its size
aq_aq_2525: trach one of the regular men here kept talkign about his 20 foot penis
aq_aq_2525: so i responded and he got MAD
aq_aq_2525: he thought he was shocking us women
fuck you aq ya loud mouthed ho
justme61934: i guess pornography is everywhere and most likely it started where the computer began.
farmerjohn56: justme--pornography started long before the computer
anthony.catholic: Richard
anthony.catholic: back to his old tricks
anthony.catholic: You know Richard prefers his targets young.
anthony.catholic: Very young...indeed
anthony.catholic: 13 to be exact.
cigay prefers em old
very old...indeed
old like bellea to be exact =))
educated_lady_0202: letthefire...what do you think of the jw's?
letthefirefallonus: educated, I love the Jewish people and hope they will come to know Jesus Christ as Lord someday.
educated_lady_0202: lol letthefire....jw's are not jewish....Jehovah"s Witnesses
letthefirefallonus: educated, I'm sorry I thought it was an abbreviation for Jews.
AND THIS MORON EXPECTS US TO BELEIVE HES A CATHOLIC PRIEST, LMAO
LWG: So, CIA, is there any truth in the rumours concerning your betrothal to Belleatchantry?
CIA: They’re somewhat factual.
LWG: Somewhat factual? Can you explain that?
CIA: Look, let’s face up to the realities. I’m a fat, ugly geek, and Belle’s a batty old bastard. We make the perfect couple, don’t you agree?
LWG: : Somewhat, yes. Did you meet online or is this a bona-fide, in the flesh sort of relationship?
CIA: I was (s)trolling in the park, and there she was, lying sprawled out on a bench. It was a hot day and she had the common sense to sit somewhere near a tree, so she wouldn't get sun stroke or end up looking like a prune.
LWG: What was she doing sprawled out on a bench?
CIA: She was having a crap through the slats, using it as a commode. Hence the air freshener hanging from the tree next to her.
LWG: Love at first sight?
CIA: Not exactly, the affection grew after we’d both had a few gulps from the bottle of rum she had in a plastic carrier bag. She began to nod off, and once her jaw began to slack open, I tilted her head back a bit and put percy in her pucker. Most wino's will pay £2 for a quick blow job, where as a drunk gentleman such as myself, will pay £20 provided there’s a bit of slap on the old girl’s face.
LWG: : I’ve heard it’s a bonus if elderly tramps have Parkinson's, because they can give two hand jobs at the same time, and they will be pretty quick, but don’t you get friction burn trying to shag her?
CIA: I wouldn’t go near her granny-channel. It’s a waste of time and money spent on vaseline. Not only that, the old cunt would keep waking up and asking for a cup of tea.
LWG: Any other advice?
CIA: Make sure you oil the wheels on her wheelchair, squeaking will alert the neighbours when returning her home in the middle of the night.
LWG: Thank you for your honesty.
CIA: God bless you, my child.
anthony.catholic: On the amusing side, there is going to be blood on the floor when Ruby and Belle meet.
someone should post the way anthony really talks on one of his teaching youtubes.
Anonymous Anonymous said...
someone should post the way anthony really talks on one of his teaching youtubes.
7/24/2010 09:03:00 AM
___________________________________
Okay, I have put up one of Anne Phony's YouTube ramblings, go take a look on Dirty's Main Dumpster
ahahahahahaha os thanks for posting cigayboi. FFS hes so ugly i crapped my grundies. I <3 da blog
FYI:
I was rather lucky to appropriate a video clip of Anne Phony Murderee's (aka cialovesyou aka anthony.catholic aka bitchlips et cetera et cetera) mother.
Note how Anne Phony and his mother share several important characteristics, from their oratory prowess and eloquence to their love for fine beverages although I think the strongest trait evident in the clip is that CiGay and his mother are equally at home delivering speeches whether they have an audience or not.
To see the clip, head on over to Menu 12 - Random Harvest.
Cheerz!
PMSL here os lolol, way to go. Are sure that cias momma, me thought look like bellea, lolol
isnt one of Belle's other names COCO..something?
7/23/2010 04:14:00 AM
hEy anon belles other names is coco, faith abiding, abu lurker, rosacanis, fabio okma, jupiters quandary, charity egypt, faith enduring, HOW MANY MORE FUCKIN NAMES SHE NEEDS? SHE LURKS IN DE ROOM WITH DIS OTHER IDS. IS JUST TOO FUCKIN DUMB TO CHANGE ITS ALIESES, IT WILL CHANGE EM NOW THAT SHES BUSTED. ULL SEE
that is one scary Mum that tony has :))
justme61934: if i were a designer of custom made dresses of ladies, i would exert some effort in collecting models that could be attractive to men.
That justme is an old perv, he's always slipping in his comments about females and you get the feeling he's playing with his winky while he's doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a ladyboy ogler too.
Beware the chatter who laughs uncontrollably when he attacks!
___________________________________
Glad you liked the clip of CiGay's mom.
I am happy that you appreciated the dirty hosting of the CiGay YouTube clip, there are a couple more if anyone is interested.
I cannot take the credit for finding these gems, that accolade must go to one of the Dirty Visitors, they left a link to one of his YouTube Lectures and I felt it my duty to share =p~
Cheerz!
belleatchantry: my daughter is grounded for doing the forearm swipe and hitting her brother in the solar plexus right now
belleatchantry: lol, she is grounded, for a week, that hopefully will teach her to think before she uses her fists
aCccording to bellea coupla years back, her son was over 6 ft tall by age of 16. More crap. It forgets who remembers =))
mix_ali: lol pro no but I met Bill Clinton in College lol
mix_ali: pro I got drunk with Bill Clinton lol
IS THERE ANYTHING THIS GUY HASN'T DONE? IS THERE ANYONE HE HASN'T MET? THE STORIES GET WILDER AS TIME GOES ON
Clinton prolly did to mix what he did to monica lewinsky
stath2_catholicchristian: jammmes1 your parents made the mistake, YOU
kentuckypeg: I have a dream,a song to sing,to help me cope with everything!
stath2_catholicchristian: kentuckymargaert, I heard your voice, never sing
mix_ali: peg get on the mic and sing then
floridaz_1: is time to put the fool stath in bin
floridaz_1: bye
anthony.catholic: Ruby...when you call the best Theologian in the room a guy who rejects the
anthony_murphey_gay_catholic: ruby stand ur ground, and have ur pitch fork ready
rubyshoes2000: read what I said Anthony
rubyshoes2000: Belle wont meet me, yet we live no more than 40 minutes away from one another
rubyshoes2000: Anthony, I was being facetious you nutcase
anthony.catholic: Belle will be here in 20 mins
anthony.catholic: And she will denounce you as a liar.
rubyshoes2000: denounce? lol
rubyshoes2000: tell her to bring it on anthony
cia attacking ruby in the room again. i think ee as the hots for ruby. bellea was lurking in the room, saw it all, in er jupiters quandary id. i wish cia an bellea would just fuck each other and get it over with, ROFLMFAO
belle and anfonee deserve each other, both consumatte liars. so cia is saying belle is his girlfiend? Not so long ago he said he was engaged to be married, and not so long ago belle said her fiancee was prof of theology at exeter university. whos lieing?
belle and anfonee deserve each other, both consumatte liars. so cia is saying belle is his girlfiend? Not so long ago he said he was engaged to be married, and not so long ago belle said her fiancee was prof of theology at exeter university. whos lieing?
I witnessed it, horus ripping CIA a new asshole and laying into him real good. CIA couldnt handle it and started on Rubes the sec she got in the room. What a fuckin asshole that cant stand up to a man but beats on women.
proud_mary_96: ops mr proud is home.,bye all
jesusfreakstreet: nsa stands for no such agency.
jesusfreakstreet: echelon is a known part of the nsa which they say are code breakers.
blueeyes6939: religious brother onlineeee...............
aq_aq_2525: very confused
aq_aq_2525: i thought she was divorced
belleatchantry: no religious brothers come on line
aq_aq_2525: why did she behave in that fashion the other day
belleatchantry: who was aqua
aq_aq_2525: i thought proud made a comment that she was divorced
jesusfreakstreet: tom clancy proposed there's a supersecret third echelon in the nsa which are covert operatives.
belleatchantry: oh, who knows
aq_aq_2525: well i dont obviously
misskittycats5403: aqua who the heck knows
blueeyes6939: but i ve tooooooooooo
belleatchantry: nor do i aqua
belleatchantry: blue eyes, no religious brothers come into chatrooms
aq_aq_2525: i swear just a few days ago she commented living alone
belleatchantry: she prolly did
riveliere247: asalam alaikun
jesusfreakstreet: tom clancy is a writer who wrote such books as hunt red october and clear and present danger.
belleatchantry: other fruitcake i think
aq_aq_2525: so it's not me??
belleatchantry: its not you aqua, we have all taken note
jesusfreakstreet: in the hunt for red october a renegade russian military commander stole a supersecret russian nuclear sub.
aq_aq_2525: WELL I AM CRAZY, BUT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTED THAT
belleatchantry: lol aqua
jesusfreakstreet: then the Russian Commander tried to defect to the USA.
riveliere247: peace of islam i bring
belleatchantry: it comes and goes like the tide, sometimes your in, sometimes your out
jesusfreakstreet: naturally that led to an internation incident at the high seas.
belleatchantry: hates americans since her son married one
zeenief: helo
jesusfreakstreet: Tom Clancy unlike some other Authors like Dan Brown seem to do their research.
jesusfreakstreet: which lends some suspicion there may actually be a third echelon.
aq_aq_2525: WELL SHE ALWAYS TOLD US THE BOY AND WIFE WERE MOVING BACK TO THE UK
aq_aq_2525: THAT WAS A WHILE AGO
desertwillowlady2: W ya me to bellea, I thought she lived with her dad...
belleatchantry: yes, I know aqua
zeenief: helo
zeenief: helo
misskittycats5403: she hasn't mentioned them since
belleatchantry: well, each has a different story coarse
zeenief: helo
aq_aq_2525: I HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE 'DAD' OPTION.
riveliere247: he zeen
belleatchantry: nor me aqua
zeenief: helo rive
aq_aq_2525: MMAYBE HE CHANGED HIS MIND, CATS.
aq_aq_2525: AFTER A BLOWUP
jesusfreakstreet: Of course for national security reasons, the disclosure of third echelon is impossible.
aq_aq_2525: I REMEMBER SHE WAS VERY LEVEL HEADED UNTIL SHE HAD THAT FALL
aq_aq_2525: THEN IT ALL WENT 'SOUTH'
desertwillowlady2: W ya somethng changed...
Proud leves the room and the bitches start gossipin bout her. Bellea puttin the knife in more then the others, cuz theres nothin like a liar to want to put the lie light on some body else
cigayboi dissin max about havin no job and bein in chat 24/7.
cigaybois voice is slurred and thick wiv drink, an its 4.25 a.m. aussie time. wtf kinda guy is so fucking addicted to chat, its online even when its asleep =))
anthony.catholic: I am hearing from a spy of women, that actually I might be right. There is something going on between women and horses.
Seems cia likes em young----14 yo lmao. intrsting wat u find on google!!!!!!!!!!!
http:// cialovesyou.tumblr.com/
no spaces before cialovesyou
dominca404 put up a picture of herself in the chat room today
http://fleshymeninpolyester.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/ugly-woman4.jpg
Anon: 7/28/2010 11:48:00 AM
Love the pic of Dominica, I see she's finally started looking after herself.
___________________________________
FYI:
Another one of CiGay's YouTube Tutorials has been thru the Dirty Reworking process and has been made available for your enjoyment.
Go to the usual place for such things.
Dirty's Main Dumpster (Menu 01)
Cheerz!
What I dont get is why anthony can do these videos and talk the terriable way he does in the chat room, anphoney is sure a good name for him. What a loser.
farockman1: Anthony some women get really bent over men passing gas. It's like they think they never pass gas. LOL
anthony.catholic: I found it unwise to point out and score womens farts.
farockman1: Anthony duly noted. As I know it well.
stath2_catholicchristian: so everyne who disagreed with me on AZ law sb1070 can gloat a little
capndunzzl: uh-oh...stath & kypeg in the same chat room at the same time...matter & anti-matter....boom!
mix_ali: I set record for pushups and sit ups in HighSchool
You have to share where you got that vid of anthony...........that is the best thing I have seen all day!!!!!!!!!!
7/28/2010 11:05:00 PM
ANON all ya gotta do is google cialovesyou an ya find all kinda stuff about him. Or fer jest youtube vids, go to youtube and type in cialovesyou.
I found all kindsa crap about all kindsa ppl thattaway. Google belleatchantry or rosacanis her original nick,,,, lmao dass how i know she aint got no young kids cuz one of er yahoo ansers replies says her son grew over 6 feet by da time he was 16. She sais last month her son is 10. Go figger. =))
thanks for the heads up... I googled and found a lot of shit!!! thanks
strugglinalong is on there too and looks nothing like what I thought...... ccrazzzzyyyy
http://www.youtube.com/user/strugglinalong
belleatchantry: never heard of dacon
belleatchantry: dacon?
belleatchantry: never heard of it
belleatchantry: is it a fabric, like dacron?
belleatchantry: no jaman, we wont look on google for dacon
belleatchantry: you make the right word
belleatchantry: dagon?what is that?
belleatchantry: no jaman, you come here stating it, you sort it out
belleatchantry: we have no clue what dacon is
belleatchantry: or dagon for that matter
belleatchantry: JAMAN, YOU ARE A NUTCASE
belleatchantry: hi flippy
belleatchantry: how are you flippy?
belleatchantry: well you never went to catholic church did you peg?
belleatchantry: jaman, you are nuts
belleatchantry: jaman is mentally ill, and is reported as such to yahoo, his account will be finished
belleatchantry: he is reported
belleatchantry: he is a lunatic peg
belleatchantry: and he is reported
belleatchantry: is a sickness
You have to look at what this madwoman spouts to know shes the one thats mentally ill. Shes positively hysterical
belleatchantry: invader assholes is a good name
belleatchantry: these people need psychologists, not me
ROFLMFAO looks like belles neighbors already told her she needs some kinda help, lmao
Wots the differance between kentucky peg and belleatchantry?
None, they both leak when there fucked. lmao
locopinoythegreat: in 1982 i represented scotland at the world cup in Spain
locopinoythegreat: i still have the kits to prove it
locopinoythegreat: home and away
ciara32328: england where fish have no hearts, blood nor flesh!
ciara32328: according to belly
belleatchantry: aq ciara says fish have hearts
belleatchantry: ciara, i never saw a fish heart
belleatchantry: aq fish have hearts apparently
belleatchantry: i never saw a fish heart, and i cleaned a few
belleatchantry: i cleaned a lot of fish actually
belleatchantry: my husband was a fisher
belleatchantry: i never saw a fish heart
belleatchantry: yes aq i know that
belleatchantry: but, i never saw a fishes heart
BELLY IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE DELUSIONAL!!! ROFLMFAO. SHE IS ARGUING THAT FISH DONT HAVE HEARTS. PMSL AND ROFLMFAO. BELLY, GET TO A SHRINK YOU DUMBFUCKER!!!
"fish have no hearts" LMFAO wut a dumb uneducated RETARD
Post a Comment
<< Home