Friday, July 01, 2011

July 2011


Now Open DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

145 Comments:

Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Welcome to yet another July DAP.
The heat is on and the dumpster lid is well and truly off, so open your nostrils and snort another dirty load.


Cheerz!

7/01/2011 10:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bufftailed_bumblebee: tim, nothing you can tell me I want to hear
bufftailed_bumblebee: lol
bufftailed_bumblebee: no it didn't tim, it just took common sense
bufftailed_bumblebee: nope tim, just common sense, like I say
bufftailed_bumblebee: I know a idiot when I see one
bufftailed_bumblebee: in the bin tim, your intellect and knowledge is not something im interested in


in the pretend iggy bin tim, with oncein and the muzzies lol. belle has fuck all to say to any1 about anythin. its a whiner, it spends all its time in chat talkin bout the ppl its got on pretend iggy lmao

7/01/2011 01:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: cats, I think I spot a swine or two on my screen

sassycats5403: quin, I know I do

quinlan31: I also see an awful lot of stupid

educated_lady_0202: quin must be looking in the mirror again...

7/02/2011 10:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roflmfao yep definitely lookin in a mirror. Have you seen the size of quin? They need to invent a word bigger than obese for it

7/03/2011 04:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: in FACEBOOK, when you like a certain picture or post, you click LIKE. Here when I see W.JOY55, I click SHREW.

justme_61934: SHREW

justme_61934: SHREW

justme_61934: SHREW

justme_61934: SHREW

justme_61934: SHREW

justme_61934: SHREW

7/03/2011 09:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: he is going to fight summer angel
belleatchantry: after he has killed birch he is going to kill angel
belleatchantry: id just give him the good spanking he needs for being a very very naughty little boy
belleatchantry: chest, back, crack and sack, he would look lovely angel
belleatchantry: don't cha think?
belleatchantry: all these threats are now reported, this is some nutcase


roflmfao...,,, only a fucking nutcase would think of reporting guardian. Yahoo admin must laff there fucking heads off at belle. apparently she reports at least 5 ppl every week hahahahahahahaha nutjob!!!!!!

7/04/2011 03:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i m starting to take a liking to dangerous.... she tells anfony off when ever he goes out of line and last night told mix(ed up)ali off...that woman don't take no shit!!!! respect

7/04/2011 06:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/04/2011 06:43:00 PM

Anyone can put anphoney and mixed up ali in their place. Aint no ugly geek gona step outta line with me either.

7/05/2011 02:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guardian_backup: I want nothing to do with you or anyone like you

watchingbirch: then leave guardian

watchingbirch: no one is stopping you from hanging out with your othere
friends

guardian_backup: Birch, screw you too

guardian_backup: I do what I want

watchingbirch: no thanks guardian, I'm not gay nor do I do charity work

watchingbirch: no guardian if you were here you'd do what I told you to
or you'd get beat down'

guardian_backup: Birch, I'll never do what you or anyone else says in here

guardian_backup: No one owns me

watchingbirch: that's only becausswe yo are where I can't get to you
guardian_backup: You'd never own me either way

cfd_11977: guardian will not last a minute with me in the ring.

watchingbirch: I doubt it guardian but I am happy you think you have the

ability to fight your way out of that soggy paper bag for an ego you have

guardian_backup: Let's find out CFD

summer_angel1961: ÿ buttup sthu

watchingbirch: he wouldnt' last three seconds with me
guardian_backup: Summer, go fuck yourself you piece of white whore trash piece of shit
summer_angel1961: ÿ me either birch

guardian_backup: I will not take anymore of your shit anymore, no more
summer_angel1961: ÿ ah you like those kind of women don't you std
watchingbirch: yes you will son

guardian_backup: Well Birch, you want to face me? I'm ready

watchingbirch: lol sure you are son

watchingbirch: bring is all I can say
guardian_backup: I'll let you know where to face me, street fight

watchingbirch: lol street fight?
summer_angel1961: ÿ oh aqs
watchingbirch: LMAO anytime bonehead

guardian_backup: After that, I want a fight with Summer

guardian_backup: No rules

watchingbirch: there will not be an after that son
belleatchantry: ß he is going to fight a woman =))

guardian_backup: I don't discriminate
summer_angel1961: ÿ I could kick his ass anyways belle
summer_angel1961: ÿ hes just a pussy
belleatchantry: ß what a total loser

belleatchantry: he is going to fight summer angel
nutrex05: Guardian wants a fight with a woman with no rules? man oh man
what is the matter with you?
cfd_11977: he's going to wear a pink thong when he fights you birch.
summer_angel1961: ÿ guradian buttup whats to fight me
belleatchantry: after he has killed birch he is going to kill angel

7/05/2011 03:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for posting the whole convo bellea, you stupid cunt, lololol

7/05/2011 04:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/05/2011 03:20:00 AM

what I find most shocking of all in the above conversation is not that Guardian wants to fight a woman (that is bad enough) but that it is alluded that Guardian might have friends ROFLMAO

(watchingbirch: no one is stopping you from hanging out with your othere friends)


SO FUNNY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

7/05/2011 07:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what i find so funny is how fuckin serious some chatters take it. Watchingbirch is a 4 foot 8 inch gray haired leprechaun that acts the tuffguy online. His fight talk is dumber then guardians.

belle takes it so seriously cuz her whole persona online is a fantasy shes living. belle is really an old retired women that lives in exeter, in a run-down slum. if you want proof, just ask ruby

7/05/2011 08:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what i find so funny is how fuckin serious some chatters take it. Watchingbirch is a 4 foot 8 inch gray haired leprechaun that acts the tuffguy online. His fight talk is dumber then guardians.

belle takes it so seriously cuz her whole persona online is a fantasy shes living. belle is really an old retired women that lives in exeter, in a run-down slum. if you want proof, just ask ruby

7/05/2011 08:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

talan0962: mrs talan: "How did she get our number?"....... talan: "probably off from the internet"

proud_mary_96: how did she know who it was?

proud_mary_96: you must have told her

proud_mary_96: i made a point of withholding my number

talan0962: because I told her it was you when the phone rang

proud_mary_96: mrs talan knows of me.......as when I send a Postcard I always sign my name

talan0962: ß I thought she would hand the phone to me

talan0962: She knows that I chat with you.... I don't keep secrets from her

talan0962: that's why I didn't think it was a big deal to tell her who was calling

talan0962: sassy... I never know how she is going to react

sassycats5403: talan two words for you..marriage counseling

7/05/2011 10:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proud mary is an old woman, and as far as I can see from the previous post, she's a homewrecker also. She is trash.

7/05/2011 04:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF is mary doing calling talan on the fone when we all know his marrage is unstable already

7/06/2011 04:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: when I see a lady of beauty, I asked myself WHY is this leady BEAUTIFUL? and I looked for their special attraction. I wonder if you ever asked yourself that question Mrs Alimex.

justme_61934: I asked because I could be able to try skill in drawing a likeness of you Mrs Alimex.

justme_61934: and that is the reason I admire ladies of beauty with no hidden agenda.

7/06/2011 07:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassycats5403: ok when I get to the UK, belle owes me a cola


bufftailed_bumblebee: you got it cats

bufftailed_bumblebee: more than a cola I hope

sassycats5403: yep belle

trachcare: cats, you need to get a decent cuppa out of her, instead.

sassycats5403: trach without a doubt I probably will get a decent cuppa of tea from

ii wouldent bet on it cats lolol, without a doubt if u turn up on te doorstep of belle, she will call te cops on u, u will nver see the face of belle, because there is something not right in her head

7/06/2011 09:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/06/2011 09:28:00 AM

has a point.didnt a chatter turn up at belles home last year and get arrested for stalking her?

7/06/2011 12:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: at the moment I was entering the room GRENDAL, I read that you were able to put a leash in your pussy. Are you sure you di?
justme_61934: did

grendal_axethrower: no, just we have a cat leash law here

grendal_axethrower: and i was comenting on that you can't put pussy on a leashand walk it like a dog

justme_61934: So, you did not actually put the leash on your pussy GRENDAL.

7/07/2011 07:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/06/2011 12:10:00 PM

nobody got arrested
bellea just tried to make it look that way.
bellea is sick in the head

7/07/2011 04:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unleashed_texan_1946: ß osmosis is quiet possibly the most evil person ever on chat ...

aq_aqs_sandbox: i have no ill will of anyone here.

unleashed_texan_1946: ß I do for osmosis

aq_aqs_sandbox: osmo does what he needs to do

aq_aqs_sandbox: but i have 'seen' those chat website 5 times in 10 years.

sassycats5403: unleashed, why? osmo hasn't done anything to you

unleashed_texan_1946: sassy - well yes .. but not only me ... I think you name is slapped around in his pages ...even aqs is

7/07/2011 06:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.questionhub.com/YahooAnswers/20081103074630AAuOkgd


Yahoo Q&A from 3 years ago. Belleatchanry tries to change her profile info so that its treehuggingangel39 or PE Wills, but she still cant hide the fact that as of 3 years ago, she already had a son that is older then 16. Read it for yousrelf lolol

7/08/2011 06:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Answer
are either or both of your parents short or tall? You are likely to take after either one, but you havent finished growing yet. My son was the shortest in his class until he was 15, then he shot up to 6ft in a couple of years, me and his dad are not very tall, but somewhere in the family there must have been a tall person. Dont worry about it, you have a long way to go yet to get taller. Best wishes.

977 days ago by: belleatchantry

7/08/2011 07:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: i am sure condoms were unknown during SODOM and Gomorrah so they did not have to lick plastic condums there.

7/08/2011 09:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ huh?

7/08/2011 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/08/2011 07:52:00 PM

wondering why belleatchantry is saying her son is 10 years old? This prooves shes a big fat liar. Cant trust her

7/09/2011 04:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo TV News Extra Blog

Come Dine With Me contestant gets hate mail

He was vile, in fact, I have been trying to find out how to contact channel 4, not only to complain about his dreadful behaviour but to protest about a picture he had in his living room of his wife with her wrists bound with rope, how degrading and disgusting is that, channel 4 should be more careful as to the content of what they show, there was no warning about this episode, as to such content

Posted by belleatchantry on Thu Jan 27 01:49PM

7/09/2011 04:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what belle has to say about this? Will she blame it on her clone again

7/09/2011 07:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG is this true about belle? She said shes gona be 40 this year hahahahahahahahahahahaha

7/09/2011 08:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

40??? omg! she's only 40'''lmao

7/09/2011 09:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rofl is belles 40 im an alien =))

7/09/2011 10:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comment from cia? he must of been taken in by her lolololol,,,,,no fool like an old fool

7/09/2011 11:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: shes a drunk angel

belleatchantry: oh it is cfd, she is vicious and off her head when drunk

belleatchantry: boy I would have thought she would have fallen over by


dom may be drunk but belle is still a liar. Liars always get cought out

7/09/2011 02:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For someone suppose to be 39 belle sure knows a lot about 70s music. Shes always playing johnny cash, hes her favorite. Last week she seemed very knowlegable about john and yoko, paul mccartney and wings and linda mccartneys part in the band. Belle is more like 60 then 40.

how she can show her face in chat goes to show just how far shes prepared to bullshit and decieve us all.

7/10/2011 04:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was raped by my teacher a month ago, but I haven't told anyone about it.
As a muslim, I highly doubt that my parents would support me in any way in this case and I have no idea how to tell them or if I even should do so. That's why I have kept it to myself and tried to get over it without professional help, but I feel like I can't hold out much longer. My depression is eating me alive.

What do I do, and how do I tell my mother? Any du'as and hadiths?

Additional Details
I live in a European country, and the teacher who did it is not a muslim.
Thank you for all your answers


As a muslim woman you are right to keep quiet, you may come to serious harm if you speak, I believe im right when I say that in order to prove rape in Islam you have to have four witnesses to the crime before you are believed, so life is good for islamic men, they can rape with impunity. I feel so sorry for you, and for all women in Islam

Answer by PE Wills 2 weeks ago

7/10/2011 09:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone else remember belle saying she personelly knew a muslim woman that got raped the other week?

more lies, she knew of a muslim woman that got raped on the Q&a

7/10/2011 09:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the hell is P E Wills

7/10/2011 10:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dominica_404: bella ya not 40 girlfrind

dominica_404: bella ya lyin bout ya age woman

deeevadxb: i think most ppl here figured that out, dominca

7/10/2011 12:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/10/2011 09:14:00 AM

Yep anon pe wills thats definitely belleatchantry, those are the exact words she uses about islam in chat, impunity and four witnesses ect ect

7/10/2011 01:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

treehugging-angel39
chequita charity
faith enduring
faith abiding
hound of heaven

just a few of the names belleatchantry uses to spy in the room. the motard

7/10/2011 05:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about everybody else but I'm freakin tired of the belle bashing. if you don't like her or have something against her there is a wonderful feature called ignore, but this constant picking at and whining about belle has gotten very old and tiring. so say what you have to say directly to her or STFU

7/10/2011 07:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangerous_boobookitty: Leviticus also states I can have a slave as long as its not from my country - I plan on buying an American



YEAH LIKE SHE CAN REALLY AFFORD ONE

7/10/2011 08:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grendal_axethrower: i'm more intrested in the far east

grendal_axethrower: the orient

woodworkingsam: axe just a bunch of slit eyes there runing round like a chicken with it head chopped off

7/10/2011 08:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/07/2011 06:13:00 PM

sorrrry unleased texan,,,,,cats has not been mentioned because she contributes to most of it,,,,,,wise up dummy....

7/11/2011 02:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/10/2011 07:54:00 PM

then ignore the blog

7/11/2011 05:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/10/2011 07:54:00 PM

I meant to say then ignore the blog Cats, but carry on kissin her lyin ass in chat. Just remember when you lyin bitches are kickin someone elses ass for lying, like mix ali or deacon pete, dont forget to add bellea in all her disguizes to the list

7/11/2011 05:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: me being a vegan, I rely a lot on nuts

belleatchantry: cashews and hazelnuts being a favourite

vetal_king: thats good to know bellea.. being vegan is good.

belleatchantry: oh im very healthy vetal

belleatchantry: yes, I surprise people with my aubergine curries

vetal_king: aubergine? havent heard of that one.

belleatchantry: oh yes, aubergine curry and egg rice, is wonderful

7/11/2011 12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vetal_king: I thought vegen dont eat even dairy products

belleatchantry: oh, not real eggs of course, substitute

belleatchantry: like substitute bacon, made out of soy

vetal_king: oh ic...soy substitutes for meat I had heard. personally I dont much care about them either.. but substitute eggs is something I am hearing for the 1st time

belleatchantry: well, egg fried rice, is not really eggs for me

belleatchantry: just pretend

7/11/2011 12:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMFAO dontcha love it when bella gets caught in er liez again? LMFAO

pretend eggs made of soy HAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

7/11/2011 12:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shupac_taker2: so i wondered if anyone ever told you that your a big mouth cry baby\
brighteyes142: some woman realy realy mess it up for the rest of good woman
shupac_taker2: belle lets just drop it, its just that everytime i come in chat your always arguing with people


shupac_taker2: i never said im not arguementative
shupac_taker2: belle sticks her nose out like shes clean

shupac_taker2: well texan shes been starting chite with me before

shupac_taker2: and i think shes a punk

7/11/2011 01:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: me being a vegan, I rely a lot on nuts
belleatchantry: cashews and hazelnuts being a favourite
belleatchantry: oh im very healthy vetal
belleatchantry: yes, I surprise people with my aubergine curries

belleatchantry: oh yes, aubergine curry and egg rice, is wonderful
belleatchantry: oh, not real eggs of course, substitute
belleatchantry: like substitute bacon, made out of soy
belleatchantry: well, egg fried rice, is not really eggs for me
belleatchantry: just pretend
belleatchantry: reaper, who wants to turn a cow into a human?

belleatchantry: I don't
belleatchantry: reaper that is a complete lie
belleatchantry: reaper, you are lying
belleatchantry: yes you can
belleatchantry: no need for meat, humans can live without it



HAHAHAHAHAHA BELLEA IS TELLING REAPER HE'S LYING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ANYONE ELSE REMEMBER BELLEA A FEW MONTHS AGO SAYING SHE WAS A VEGAN UNTEL WE ALL REMIND HER SHE HAD TURKEY FOR THANKSGIVING? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BELLEAS A REAL TRICK

7/11/2011 03:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretend egg?

7/11/2011 03:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would someone remind belle what she said in april this year,,,lolol

belleatchantry: glad im vegan

belleatchantry: went vegan two years back, enjoying the new regime,is very tasty

4/09/2011 04:52:00 PM


two days later:-she says

belleatchantry: ah ok, ill go make a curry

belleatchantry: chicken madras with coriander and herb rice and naan bread with mint and yogurt and mango

belleatchantry: we cook mackerel with horseradish and gooseberries

belleatchantry: herrings are good with vinegar and pepper yoga


so its a vegan again? lolol pmsl

7/11/2011 05:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: tex, not feeling any better yet??

unleashed_texan_1946: joy - you mean about the minion of satan - osmosis?

unleashed_texan_1946: joy -- it is an evil thing he does to chatters .. and gentlepeace says those people attacked deserve it

7/11/2011 05:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BELLE DESERVES IT. SHES A LIAR. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SEEN HER ATTACK OTHER CHATTORS AND CALL THEM LIARS? NOW WE KNOW HER BY HER FRUITS AND THERE ROTTEN

7/12/2011 04:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: oh yes, aubergine curry and egg rice, is wonderful

vetal_king: I thought vegen dont eat even dairy products

belleatchantry: oh, not real eggs of course, substitute


for a vegan belleatchantry sure does eat a lot of animal product LMAO. Poor old cunt hasnt got a fucking clue what vegans eat. There is no fucking substitute for eggs you lyin sack of shit

7/12/2011 08:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: leo, facts are inconvenient and usually play, at best, a small role in mix's stories.


This is a good statement. I had to save.

7/12/2011 08:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: it appears i have to vacat now because the Holy Rosary Prayer Warriors just arrive to do their own thing. by.e


its to bad ador is so hostile to the rosary in chat. sense these good ladies have prayed for many years the rosary in the room, even if it has touched one person is a triumph for God. Pls only good things about the rosary warriers.

7/13/2011 05:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

olive_oyl2003: my husband loves to kick. i carried the bruise on my leg to prove it
belleatchantry: olive why would he kick you?
olive_oyl2003: he was mad at
olive_oyl2003: didn't rub his legs as long as he wanted me to
belleatchantry: well if you stay olive sorry, you deserve it
belleatchantry: good heavens
belleatchantry: no sympathy, sorry, get out
belleatchantry: leave, good grief


Not very christ like are you belle? Everyone knows olives been goin thru a bad time with an abusive hubby. She does not fucking deserve to be kicked, you bitch. Typical brit, no sympathy for anyone. Time to kick you ass

7/13/2011 01:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orthodox_chad: O mercy..its the old dirtbag justme

orthodox_chad: who can't get it into his decaying skull that I no longer have masonic membership

orthodox_chad: I have no need to convert

orthodox_chad: i am an ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN

orthodox_chad: and I AM NOT A MASON

orthodox_chad: you dbag

justme_61934: what happened to your claim that YES, you are FREEMASON but no longer active? Are you telling the truth of just lying as
justme_61934: freemason are prone to do.

orthodox_chad: justme..yu dbag...I told you this morning I quit and confessed

7/13/2011 06:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orthodox_chad: good the dogs curled up between my knees...i might have to let out a trouser cough

7/13/2011 11:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100824172610AADdDrF

7/14/2011 01:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ nice try belle but nobody is buyin it. Are you seriously tryin to say you make egg fried rice and instead of eggs, you put in a tablespoon of soy flour and a tablespoon of oil to replace the egg? ROFL

idiot

7/14/2011 07:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit.. you should just change the name of this blog to the belle bashing blog

7/14/2011 07:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least its giving cia,poh and makabe a rest LMAO

7/15/2011 02:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: This is a joke
anthony.catholic72: Until you get rid of sags, this roasry will always be an imported product.
anthony.catholic72: sags has done nothing but make the rosary a marginal effort which will be on the fringe.
anthony.catholic72: And please, tell sags I said that.

7/15/2011 06:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crybaby, somebody took his pacifier 3 years ago and Tony is still throwin eez toys out of ze pram :))

7/15/2011 08:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony has a valid point about sag though, she yawns all through the rosary and chastises someone (during rosary)when the person is clearly led by the Holy spirit they say little more of the mysteries like the other day. It only took another few seconds and didnt take away from the Leader.!!! .and she comes late half(she should do the later rosary) the time and claire the faithful one is always there to cover for her. God bless Claire.

7/15/2011 09:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I guess kangaroo tastes like any game animal
belleatchantry: wouldn't fancy it myself, right booboo

of coarse ya wouldnt bella yer a vegan remember? LMAO

7/15/2011 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao

7/15/2011 02:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/14/2011 07:59:00 PM

she deserves it, if you dont like what u read then take belles advise and leave

7/15/2011 03:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha anon 7/15/2011 12:45:00 PM
pmsl

7/15/2011 06:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/09/2011 04:39:00 AM

There is no proof that belle wrote that. What is your source?

7/16/2011 10:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blogs/news-extra/abuse/112187/35/

7/16/2011 11:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isnt stalking someone a crime as well?

7/16/2011 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reading crap on the internet and repeating it isn't stalking

7/16/2011 01:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unleashed_texan_1946: chiquita - why should i .. so you can record what i mic out -- so you can sent it to the evil osmosis to post on his website in a twisted manner?

7/16/2011 10:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE WORLD ACCORDING TO RICHARD

chiquita_banana35: ß well if sex is not necessary then we should control population..

chiquita_banana35: rock,, we don't need people from pakistan..

chiquita_banana35: Carter sex is a sin ,, even if your married.. at times..

chiquita_banana35: if you do not want to have sex,, and do it because your husband wants to get pleased then its a sin..

chiquita_banana35: I known many women who do things just to please their husband and hate it,, that is not sex,, its give and take...

chiquita_banana35: earn,, black bro its me..

chiquita_banana35: fever,, if your wife does things just because your in the mood and she is not.. then your using her..

chiquita_banana35: that is not love..

dakie1024: chiquitita, r u a girl?

chiquita_banana35: dakie ,, no I have a black banana..

dragonstone00: unleashed and richard have more issues then hustler

7/16/2011 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Hello Peeps...

Unfortunately one of the Dirty Rules was breached by an anonymous poster, I refer to the revealing of personal fact about another chatter. As promised, if discovered, I will immediately remove any such posts to protect the privacy of a chatter/visitor.
Please note this rule has been in force from the very beginning of The Dirty Dumpster and will continue to be enforced without bias. Unless the person or persons give "validated" authority to post private information, it will be removed upon detection.

If you know of any posts that may contravene this Dirty Rule, please do not hesitate in mentioning it here and mark it for my attention.

This Rule applies to every single visitor/poster and is in no way intended to protect or render assistance to an individual other than to protect their right to privacy.

Please refer to the help page for Rules & Regulations (DH-006), a link for which exists on most Dirty Pages.
Alternatively you may use the following url...
http://dirtydumpsterhelp.blogspot.com/2005/08/dh-0006.html


Cheerz!


______________________________

Offending Post >>>



Anonymous said...

Who the hell is P E Wills

7/10/2011 10:31:00 AM


XXXXXXXXXXXX is belleatchantries real name

7/13/2011 12:52:00 AM

7/17/2011 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

On a completely unrelated matter...

unleashed_texan_1946 appears to have a hair up his ass over the fact that this blog exists and in particular, that he considers me to be thoroughly evil. Well he's completely welcome to his opinion, all I ask is that he posts some facts so that others may delight in seeing me in all my evilness.

Cheerz!

7/17/2011 01:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frank_bicsm_prays: now the lesbians of alimex and cats have to attack me showing zero evidence of their insults

frank_bicsm_prays: are you a really military Cats? I mean I thought militars were more nice and more educated than you

unleashed_texan_1946: wow, franky is stooping to the level of osmosis

7/17/2011 03:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unleashed is senile

7/18/2011 04:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roomingfree: i had more pleasure experiencing premature ejaculation then reading that crap


has ane1 else noticed what a dirty old man rooming is, an d its not just in public, his a pervet in private to i had to block him

7/18/2011 04:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did Rooming say that he hasent already said in the room? was it that much worse? Did you think he would be better in pm?

Geez

7/18/2011 10:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt ask him to pm me, he just done it. and yes it was much worse then he says in the room. i use to think hes a descent peson but i was wrong. i just hope he never pm u then u wouldnt be so geez on me. rooming, justme 2 snakes from the same sack

7/19/2011 12:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree on the Justme statement, he is a pervert. I keep pms closed

7/19/2011 12:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lighthorse5thregiment: amie I only get news as it comes I am abit slow mentally aswell

7/19/2011 01:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mzmolliemalone: No... I named the newborn "David the Fourth".
mzmolliemalone: we all ready have a "David, Jr".
mzmolliemalone: We got four Davids in the family now.

7/19/2011 08:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/19/2011 08:19:00 AM
mzmolliemalone: No... I named the newborn "David the Fourth".
mzmolliemalone: we all ready have a "David, Jr".
mzmolliemalone: We got four Davids in the family now.


PERHAPS SHE WILL GET TO KEEP THIS DAVID

7/19/2011 08:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is off her head. Is it any wonder social services removed her other davids from her care?

7/19/2011 09:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

top25producer: belle if I had a wonderful woman like you to take care of me I would not be nuts

7/19/2011 01:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: sands, she will come in a different name
belleatchantry: she has many many names
belleatchantry: but the message is always the same
belleatchantry: totally unchristian
sassycats5403: yep belle, ophelia does have different nics..


lolol just hadta post this. class case of pot calling the kettle black LOLOL bellea has more names than berky fo sho

7/19/2011 01:45:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

On the subject of multiple ID's
I am very poor, I have only a few osmosis names. I must admit though...
there have been several chatters willing to help me out by obtaining other osmosis names, such wonderful hearts they must have.
______________________________

On the "Dirty Old Man" subject...
As I don't frequent the rooms that often anymore (virtually not at all but hope to change)I am unable to comment on the moral character of rooming, I do however have a very strong opinion of one justme.
I solemnly believe that sly old rodent to be as warped as Kirk's Enterprise. Time after time I have witnessed this poor excuse for a human being exhibit detestable behavior that would make a gutter snipe tighten his sphincter.
I wouldn't trust that slippery sleazebag to babysit a monkey for fear of inappropriate conduct.
Oh well, just like the belle ringer's, I've had my fix for the day.
_____________________________

Can somebody apologies for me to the unwashed_texan, I am truly sorry for upsetting him, I had no idea his mental illness was so advanced. If there is anything I can do, all he need do is ask. Perhaps I can lobby for his Lithium dosage to be increased or his boyfriend to show him more affection, Better still, maybe if justme was to tender his affection...
WOW, that'd be like killing two old birds with one stone.

Cheerz!

7/19/2011 02:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unleashed_texan also hates justme, so that is out of the question

7/20/2011 07:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: sometimes i wish I wasn't so properly catholic raised

belleatchantry: I got so many words on filter

belleatchantry: I miss a lot of the fun

7/20/2011 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

And here's me thinking Texas was his only redeeming quality

Cheerz!

7/20/2011 01:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes i wish belle would cut with the crap. proper catholic raised my fucking ass

7/20/2011 01:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frank_bicsm_prays: when i had a dog he used to eat his own poop

talan0962: they say that animals mimic their owners

7/20/2011 09:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: me being a vegan, I rely a lot on nuts

rofl she is a nut

7/21/2011 02:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, they also say you are what you eat.

7/21/2011 04:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: gazi will spend all eternity being buggered by Osama bin Ladens donkey.

mid way through rosary
very disrespectfull

7/22/2011 05:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: ah ok, ill go make a curry

belleatchantry: chicken madras with coriander and herb rice and naan bread with mint and yogurt and mango

4/02/2011 02:06:00 PM

belleatchantry: i could never be vegan

belleatchantry: was something i threw out to upset the natives

belleatchantry: it sure caused a stir

4/23/2011 12:50:00 PM

7/22/2011 09:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearie me looks like poor belle is confused. Does she have alzheimers? LOL

7/22/2011 10:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roomingfree: u suck my dick?
roomingfree: whoops wrong window but i got tired of that fukhead thinking i was a chick...lol


yeh rite u dirty old man

7/22/2011 03:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frank_bicsm_prays: mix now i will protect you from criminals hidding in here trying to figure you out where you live

7/22/2011 10:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: Top 25 has yet another name.
w.joy55: It Ignatius
w.joy55: Yes, he was on late last night.
w.joy55: Was given dee the business.
laurenthecatholicwarrior: oh trying to persuade dee to be his prime beef lol

7/23/2011 08:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she_had_some_horses_972_972: im riding my bike to confession. I hope there isnt a line...last time I left the church at 630
she_had_some_horses_972_972: sat and waited almost 2 hours to confess
she_had_some_horses_972_972: it took me about a min to confess

7/23/2011 05:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orthodox_chad: horses claims her parish has over 9k people

orthodox_chad: heck even cathedrals aren't that big

orthodox_chad: and the big bad white man persecutes all 9k native americans

orthodox_chad: in wyoming

orthodox_chad: there aren't 9000 people in most of wyoming

orthodox_chad: ha ha ha

orthodox_chad: full of shit

7/23/2011 05:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guardian_backup: Recovering, get out

guardian_backup: You're not wanted

guardian_backup: You don't bring the truth

guardian_backup: You bring hatred and bigotry

guardian_backup: You are the loser

recovering.protestant: ß I wear your hate as a badge of honor

guardian_backup: So I ORDER you to leave, SATAN

recovering.protestant: hehe

recovering.protestant: I pity you

recovering.protestant: you guys are no better than the sex bots in here

7/23/2011 06:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

recovering.protestant: hehe, troubled conscience?

recovering.protestant: I guess few real catholics here

recovering.protestant: your silence betrays you all

recovering.protestant: hehe



PEOPLE WERE SILENT IN THE HOPES THAT HE WOULD GO AWAY

7/23/2011 07:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangerous_boobookitty: too many people I know who have been affected - this truly upsets me about corp

dangerous_boobookitty: my brother battled colon cancer last year
gentlepeace10:
dangerous_boobookitty: this breaks my heart


You have a good heart dangergirl

7/24/2011 01:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassycats5403: belle didn't break any of the commandments nor did she commit a sacrelige

ya think?

7/24/2011 04:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: they both need to kneel before the Lord and go to confession

sassycats5403: belle tim does not believe he needs a priest

belleatchantry: their arrogance is a dreadful sin

belleatchantry: well he wouldn't cats would he, he is sick in the head, and needs more than a priest


haw haw look whose talkin

7/24/2011 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

LOL at recovering_prostate slithering into CC, I thought he had developed a brain and decided to restart 6th grade.

Now this is only a rumor mind you, but...

Apparently recovering_reprobate has been carrying a torch for the unwashed_texan these last 7 years or more. When quizzed about the brightness of his torch, the 60 something professional bowel scrapper would neither confirm nor deny the rumors. Allegations of misconduct behind a middle school bicycle shed somewhere in San Antonio clearly struck a nerve as the red faced furd licker pranced from the interview, tightening his belt and readjusting his braces as he did so.
The truth of the couples relationship may never truly be revealed and certainly the depth of recovering_furniture's torch may only ever be felt by one unwashed_asshole.

Cheerz!

7/26/2011 12:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassycats5403: we do not entertain drunks in Catholic chat one


the drunks entertain us, ie:: cigay and hone

7/26/2011 04:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha ooooooooo hahahahahahahahahahah ahhhhh hahahahahahahahahahaha.whew!

7/26/2011 08:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: franky the FBI told me Dr. King had President Kennedy killed, Oswald was a communist

7/26/2011 11:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: franky he was above the Law

mix_ali: franky it was to boost civil rights

mix_ali: he needed a maytar

7/26/2011 11:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^ please make him stop

7/27/2011 04:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tim_taylor333: ÿ fab_four, do you know what a conspiracy theory is?

tim_taylor333: ÿ Here is a Conspiracy theory for you.

tim_taylor333: ÿ The world has been invaded by extradimensional extraterrestrials who are maninpulating world events.

tim_taylor333: ÿ they stalk people in the dark, and take over the minds of the weak and use them to do their work of wickedness.

sassycats5403: oh good grief! how did tim decide angels were extraterrestrials? Did he see it in a dream

anthony.catholic72: He was probed...

sassycats5403: anthony


cats u r one dumbass, cant u read? he was being hypothetical, moron

7/27/2011 04:45:00 PM  
Anonymous The Observer said...

If something is not of this earth, it may be said to be extraterrestrial.
Therefore one may conclude that even the Devil is an alien.

7/27/2011 08:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/27/2011 04:45:00 PM

You are a an idiot

7/28/2011 05:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/28/2011 05:54:00 PM

and your still a cunt, cats :))

7/28/2011 06:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was not cats, and your still an idiot

7/28/2011 07:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrking8339: If my daughter lost her virginity before marriage ,, I kick her out of the house..

mrking8339: Out the door she goes..

mrking8339: Pub,, I never was a virgin.. since I was born, my sausage link was ready for action..

7/28/2011 08:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/28/2011 07:22:00 PM

then your a cunt as well as cats :)) ya fuckin retard, lmfao

7/29/2011 03:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: well waseem we don't talk to anyone who has the mark of the devil, like 666

belleatchantry: waseem, 666 is the number of the beast

belleatchantry: and waseem, with a number like that, im not surprised you don't think Jesus was God

belleatchantry: 666 is the number of the beast

belleatchantry: waseem is satan, he has the 666 mark of the beast

cengineer2012: get over it, belle, it's just a number

7/29/2011 01:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: You know, I don't think yahoo does very much. When STD threatened to eviscerate quinlan alive, nothing happened. And that seems pretty extreme

7/30/2011 08:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definition of EVISCERATE

transitive verb

a: to take out the entrails of : disembowel b: to deprive of vital content or force

7/30/2011 08:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: max if you talk to Lucy or Poh say hi for me, I miss Lucy
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: i think the talaban got lucy
frank_bicsm_prays: I think Lucy died in War

7/30/2011 10:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: max if you talk to Lucy or Poh say hi for me, I miss Lucy
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: i think the talaban got lucy
frank_bicsm_prays: I think Lucy died in War

7/30/2011 10:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

analiticalpoet: 18 more days before I go to SEMINARY!!!

7/30/2011 10:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok r ya's ready for this????

mix_ali: max they asked me to be a deacon

mix_ali: I turned it down
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: mix you and peter gonna be deacon buddys

mix_ali: naw a deacon can not marry

7/30/2011 10:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: bright my great grandpa guarded the King of Italy

7/30/2011 10:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: chad I saw drug addicts change, mafia guys go straight, criminals change
mix_ali: chad maybe
mix_ali: chad I knew a couple he was gay and she was lesbiana and they married, still married

orthodox_chad: mix....click..you are absolutely full of shit

7/30/2011 11:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

summer is trouble

7/31/2011 01:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Catholic deacon can be single, married, or widowed before ordination.

After ordination if he is single or becomes single through the death of his wife then he cannot marry and must remain celibate

7/31/2011 02:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool_customer_01: The Brits are migrating from Britain because they are too afraid to get rid of the stinking Hindus who infest Britain

7/31/2011 09:15:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

July 24, 2011

belleatchantry: kids have broken up from school, youngest is going to high school in september, so no more school runs

its_me_tejas_gyrl: guess where my name Jayne will be put in?

belleatchantry: where tejas?

its_me_tejas_gyrl: one of Ruby's babies( middle name)...

belleatchantry: jayne is a lovely name

belleatchantry: my daughter has jane as her second name tejas

belleatchantry: I included elizabeth because it was my confirmation name

8/04/2011 05:18:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

July 30, 2011

belleatchantry: I always wanted to be an amanda

w.joy55: Ann is like the black dress Sandy, it goes anywhere with anything.

belleatchantry: the old names are the best I think

belleatchantry: yes joy, my girl has ann for her second name also

8/04/2011 05:20:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

July 24, 2011

belleatchantry: babylon is rubbish

belleatchantry: there is nor ever was a babylon

tim_taylor333: really you would know I guess belle.

tim_taylor333: you should be teaching at a seminary or university

belleatchantry: Jesus is the new covenant

tim_taylor333: the Name "Jesus" is the new covenant?

tim_taylor333: in what sense is Jesus The new covenant?

tim_taylor333: elaborate

belleatchantry: I know it cats

tim_taylor333: sassycats would know

belleatchantry: jesus is the new covenant

tim_taylor333: she knows everyone

belleatchantry: anyone that doesn't know it, is not catholic

belleatchantry: tim taylor you are in the clutches of satan, now take your meds

belleatchantry: well he wouldn't cats would he, he is sick in the head, and needs more than a priest

belleatchantry: I don't think even a priest would get through to tim, he is too far gone

belleatchantry: see tim is a nutter

8/04/2011 05:22:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

July 30, 2011

belleatchantry: havent smoked for 14 years

belleatchantry: I notice people who do now

belleatchantry: like coming out of the supermarket, with people smoking outside, and I can smell a smoker anywhere now

Does Belle even come out of that dump she claims to be a chantry? It is in fact a dump with overgrown hedges and a messy yard.

8/04/2011 05:26:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

July 31, 2011

belleatchantry: ah I see contessa, we are very dry here in the uk, no rain since february, but so far no drought restrictions

Exeter, where Belle is gets rain every week, like most of England.

8/04/2011 05:28:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

July 31, 2011

belleatchantry: if fat people stop eating peg, they suffer nutritionally

belleatchantry: which is why overweight people need a healthy diet to lose weight

belleatchantry: they need a healthy diet

belleatchantry: nothing takes the place of nutrional food

belleatchantry: well you are lucky peg

belleatchantry: many people get overweight through no fault of their own

belleatchantry: exercise is good snooze

belleatchantry: but disabled overweight people cannot always exercise

belleatchantry: so we cannot judge all by the same standard

belleatchantry: not all fat people overeat

belleatchantry: most overweight people do not overeat

belleatchantry: peg, you need to be a bit more compassionate, right?

belleatchantry: oh peg you mustnt be so unkind

belleatchantry: overweight people are not sick in the mind peg

belleatchantry: peg, you have to be more compassionate

belleatchantry: you cannot judge everyone by the same yardstick

belleatchantry: people are overweight for different reasons, you cannot say they must starve to live on their fat

belleatchantry: I have a couple of friends who are overweight, surely its for me to be positive, and help them?

belleatchantry: I think peg doesn't know nice

And this is the closest to the truth Belle is ever going to get. This is her way of justifying to her cyber sexmate cgay how she became horrendously obese.

8/04/2011 05:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home