Monday, November 01, 2010

November 2010


Now Open DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

178 Comments:

Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Let me give y'all a Dirty welcome to November, kick back and enjoy the grime. Don't forget, if you see or hear anything untoward occurring in the room...
DAP the lot and let others savor the experience.

11/01/2010 11:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: we are class concious
belleatchantry: ß you fool richard
belleatchantry: we only deal with class acts richard
belleatchantry: we know you eat your children richard
belleatchantry: I am dealing with class richard, you are excluded
belleatchantry: richard is having a meltdown mollie

seem to me that belleas having the meltdown lolol

11/01/2010 02:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gogo2345 <<>> is familytree4.

11/02/2010 03:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molli is kissin cias ass on the mic. Hes says he trained the rosery crew to pray rosery in chat an that corp objected. Trained ROFLMFAO =))

11/02/2010 05:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mollie is a disgrace to motherhood. She seems very happy for a mother whose children are in care. Instead of spending her time in chat she should be offline working her ass off to get them back. I dont believe they were taken into care because she's low income. There's something evil going on here. Demons abound.

11/02/2010 08:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMFAO 4-A.M. in melbourne and cia is drunk again on the mic. LMFAO his cryin an tryin ta sing. LOLOLOL wishen i could record this LMAO. What a fucken loser :))

11/02/2010 12:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony is a slimebag, a fat, lazy welfare cheat that sits in chat all day. Who believes his crap about finding a job and settaling down with a wife and kids. His lonely, pathetic life is only in chat

11/03/2010 03:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: mollie, paltalk is censored. There are moderators that are power mad. It isn't worth your time.

trachcare: I shook the dust off my heels when a supposedly "Catholic" moderator banned me from a room for quoting the ecumenical Council of Florence. Never, ever again.

trachcare: In fact, the cow is in this room, right now.

traltech10: what cow?

trachcare: the cow that banned me from "Catholic" paltalk.

trachcare: tral, no interest. If a paltalk moderator can over-rule an ecumenical council and call it "anti-Catholic", then Paltalk is obviously not for me.


***I believe that the cow's name starts with a B and ends with a Y
ROFLMAO

11/03/2010 02:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The old cow banned me from "Catholic" paltalk a few years ago to, when I pointed out that her profile showed her age as 42 but she told on the mike her age as 38. Fucking screw loose on that one, lolol

11/03/2010 03:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: Franky dementia is not when you are going nuts,it is the first stage of alzheimers!

kentuckypeg: There are four stages of alzheimers,just like cancer

kentuckypeg: Franky,you are talking to a certified PCA

kentuckypeg: Oh now I have dementia,Franky,you are nuts,bye

11/03/2010 06:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

danger_boobookitty: here is the thing, I am protestant and content enough in my faith I don't have to come into someone else's chat room to bash them to make myself feel better

danger_boobookitty: also, I am content enough in my faith I don't have to bash at all - period

11/03/2010 07:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: i guess chatters fond of the F words think of nothing but

justme61934: F U CK.

11/03/2010 09:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: I have excess hair on my face, I shave off!

11/04/2010 02:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ppl don't get their kids taken away because they are poor, they get their kids taken away because of neglect and/or abuse.

11/04/2010 02:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: smocking is lovely I do enjoy it

11/04/2010 03:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: my kids levi, 10 and 12
belleatchantry: im worried about my 12 year old girl
belleatchantry: im watching her and its like im stalking her!!

11/04/2010 04:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

smocking? Isn,t that what spinster aunts do?

11/04/2010 08:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: no one that age dies without a doctors certificate

belleatchantry: no funeral can take place without a doctors certificate

belleatchantry: don't lie to us
belleatchantry: the matter is we arent stupid express

belleatchantry: he needs to get his facts right when he lies

belleatchantry: no one murders their child, buries it at a bonafide funeral without a doctors cert stating cause of death

belleatchantry: I have organised enough funerals to know that express

for a so called young women of 38 bellea sure has organized a lot of funerales, LMFAO. it shud get its facts right when it lies ,ROFL

11/04/2010 01:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I am astounded that so many people don't know their scripture

11/04/2010 02:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: we are fine celtic is nice to see y ou
belleatchantry: ok michael, england here, is 6.30 pm


intresting,,6.30 pm in england and bellea has been chatting for 2 and half hrs. Wut do her pretend kids do when its chatting,, lmaox

11/04/2010 02:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We get the picture anon. We know belleatchantry is a liar but more the point JESUS knows. Let him be her judge not YOU. Now quit houndin the moron willya? Its gettin old

11/04/2010 06:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why shouldnt anyone hound belle? All it does is bitch and moan at other chatters. Fucken old cow gets what shes owed.

Retard

11/05/2010 05:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO just spent morning on snapps4u HAHAHAHAHAHA didyall hear cigay totelly FUCKING DRUNK OUTTA EEZ SKULL sayin to sags "i am an important man in this chatroom,,,,rosery MUST be finished in exactly half an hour". ROFLMFAO gotter luv cigay for da entertaiment value :)) thanks to snapps lmao

11/06/2010 12:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: ok get on, I don't play cards
belleatchantry: is vetoed in my family

11/06/2010 02:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: i don't know ijones. But after last night, I don't know if i'm going to listen to the mic chat again.
w.joy55: Because the guys were screaming at each other. F this and F that. Ugly, ugly
w.joy55: phallus -- what a dipship you are.

11/06/2010 05:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: then suffer the slings and arrows of being pagan dragon, if you truly believe it you will withstand


fucken old moron wtf?????

11/07/2010 01:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: then suffer the slings and arrows of being pagan dragon, if you truly believe it you will withstand


fucken old moron wtf?????

11/07/2010 01:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: i am not good in American idioms that I am not sure what "horny" means that sexy girls used to post in the room. Only animals like goats have honrs.

11/07/2010 03:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ky_chat_girl: my water is off here at home

ky_chat_girl: and it wasn't because I forgot and didn't pay the bill

belleatchantry: didnt you pay the bill kathy?

ky_chat_girl: no bell, I just explained that

ky_chat_girl: I think they must be working on it up the street

belleatchantry: if you dont pay the bill you dont get water

ky_chat_girl: I paid the bills before I left for this trip

belleatchantry: im sure your family is totally pissed off with you kathy

belleatchantry: mine would be

ky_chat_girl: well, everyone got their shower today except me

ky_chat_girl: i'll have to wait

belleatchantry: poetic justice kathy

belleatchantry: for not paying the bill

belleatchantry: good grief

belleatchantry: kathy you take all my oxygen, go away



BELLE ONLY SEES WHAT SHE WANTS TO SEE AND ONLY HEARS WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR

11/08/2010 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/08/2010 11:54:00 AM

Couldn,t agree more anon. Belle is a total nutjob.

11/08/2010 02:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BELLE ONLY SEES WHAT SHE WANTS TO SEE AND ONLY HEARS WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR

11/08/2010 11:54:00 AM

THE SAME GOES FOR BELLES FELLOWE WITCHES IN CHAT. THEY HEAR ONLY WHAT THEY WANT TO. BELLE SAID LAST WEEK SHE WAS 38,WHEN IN FACT SHE SAID SHE WAS 40 WHEN WE USE TO PRAY THE ROSERY IN RM 2. WHY DO U ALLOW HER TO LIE TO U????? WAKE UP PPL!!!!!

11/09/2010 01:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roomingfree: well you know sometimes with this american diet, these farts tend to itch when they dry so them boxers come in handy during a scratch

11/09/2010 03:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: for examle, people fond of the F uck words had SEX in their hearts.

11/09/2010 04:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justme is a hypocrite. His obsession with filth is worsening.

11/09/2010 05:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mzmolliemalone: I think I may be pregnant. Again!


Good grief. Another poor little bastard to get taken into care?

11/09/2010 06:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_73LW4ID6LQIRBWVWK2FP7657RU/blog/articles/221168?listPage=index

Utter hogwash. Social services remove children from their parents for bonafide reasons, not because of poverty. Mollie is a liar and a hypocrite.

11/09/2010 07:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ststephen129: women are tough ! I saw my wife give bith to my 10lb 2oz son, I was amazed!

swagger.0216: stephen did they slap the father after ur kid was born?

11/09/2010 12:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/09/2010 06:11:00 AM

JEANNIE YOU NEED TO STFU ALREADY AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN PROBLEMS

11/09/2010 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doubtful jeannie wrote that anon. Stinks of bellea to me, and she has been givin mollie a hard time over this. Shes a snake

11/09/2010 12:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mollie is a disgrace to mothers. If social services deemed her unfit to look after her child of 3 days, why is she bringing another one into this world, only to end up in the care of the authorities? For a poor mother, bereft of her children, she sure does a lot of singing and flirting in chat. Seems to me she could care less about her offspring.

11/10/2010 02:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soz, anon,, belle needs to STFU. Inge is right about her, shes an evel witch

11/10/2010 09:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: has ignored kingofkingslordoflords4eva. 647 failures thus far!
belleatchantry: dunno aw3, but its iggied
belleatchantry: dont use the Lords name in vain here


ONCE AGAIN BELLE SEEING WHAT SHE WANTS TO SEE, LMAO. WHAT PART OF THAT ID IS TAKING THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN? LMAOS

11/10/2010 12:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: aw3 you smoke
belleatchantry: its hard aw3, i know, i stopped 8 years ago
belleatchantry: was on two packs a day


eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it forgot its lies again!!!!!! She already said she quit smokin 10 years ago when it was so called pregnant with its so called 10 yo son = LMFAO

11/10/2010 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: seems jeannie has bad problems with plumbing, and if she complains her parents will get in trouble because they wont put the issues right

belleatchantry: cholera is a real issue

belleatchantry: omg

belleatchantry: its a water borne disease jeannie

belleatchantry: sanitation is imperative jeannie

belleatchantry: not lecturing jeannie

belleatchantry: just pointing out that proper working plumbing is essential

FFS BELLE IS FUCKING UNREAL!! JEANNIES GOT A DRIP COMING FROM THE PIPES IN HER HOME AND BELLES SEEING CHOLERA?????? LMFAO
DOES SHE THINK JEANNIE IS SHITTIN IN THE FUCKIN WATER SUPPLY?????

belleatchantry: i am refraining from posting anymore concerns

11/10/2010 01:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: cholera has nothing to do with anything
amarillojeannie: it's dripping into the tub
amarillojeannie: she's imaginig all sorts of stupid diseases
amarillojeannie: and has been
amarillojeannie: she has been lecturing me about diseases since this started
amarillojeannie: A DRIP IN THE TUB DOES NOT MEAN IMPROPER PLUMBING
amarillojeannie: IT MEANS A DRIP

11/10/2010 01:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6:30-p-m in uk and belles just left chatroom after 2 hrs. Every day same time. She dont have no kids, its a lier

11/10/2010 01:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last major outbreak of cholera in the United States occurred in 1910-1911 ROFLMAO bellea is too much.. probably checks under her bed at night to make sure no monsters are there before she can sleep ROFLMAO

11/10/2010 04:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roflmfao - hahahahahahaha anon

11/10/2010 06:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

insane_revolutionary: Tariq Aziz was a catholic.

insane_revolutionary: he was a chaldean catholic too, I think.

belleatchantry: tariq was always muslim, idiot

TARIZ AZIZ WAS A CHALDEAN CATHOLIC. BELLE IS A STUPID OLD CUNT, AND IT SHOULD STFU

11/11/2010 01:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle is the idiot here
if the name 'sounds' islamic, shell say theyre muslim
if some body disagree with an aspect of faith, shell call them heretic
recentley she called roomingfree a liar and that he wasnt catholic
she needs to seek spiritual assistence

11/12/2010 02:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stingsau@ymail.com: (Support_ Pope_ Benedict_ XVI) oh fuck another sin
stingsau@ymail.com: (Support_ Pope_ Benedict_ XVI) FUCK YOUSE
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) you had a threesome with the singhs?
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) you've been perculating and shooting for the last hour
proseache: (OUR_Pope Benedict_XVI)
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) nola enters the confessional
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) shuts the door
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) kneels
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) "oh sh*t fr...." have I got summit to tell you!"
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) if words and I were with you
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) we'll make a loud farting sound right next to your confessional
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) fr will think you cut the cheese in there
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) and will hold his breath
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) hahahahahaa
stingsau@ymail.com: (Support_ Pope_ Benedict_ XVI) GOSSIPPING AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
stingsau@ymail.com: (Support_ Pope_ Benedict_ XVI) I GO TO CONFESSION TA GOSSIP OH SHIT
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) we'll take flash lights and make fr think nola was on fire

11/12/2010 05:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleah makes my undies smell like shit while im wearing them HOW THE FUCK SHE DO THAT? how the fuck she give so many people the shits?
maybe she has cholera and has found a way to infect people over the internet OR MAYBE SHE JUST A STINK KNOWALL BITCH

11/12/2010 07:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mzmolliemalone: I need prayers to quit smoking and quit drinking, for starters...

mzmolliemalone: I just took an early pregnancy test... and they both were Positive.

This woman has no job, her kids have been taken into care because she is apparently low income. This is monstrous. She should have given up smoking and drinking and put her kids first. Disgraceful.

11/12/2010 08:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mzmolliemalone: I'm looking online for a Doctor right now.

11/12/2010 08:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: is friday, here is fish shupac
belleatchantry: traditional in family and gives me a break from cooking


who does it cook for? its an old woman who lives on her own, its kids have flown the coop.

11/12/2010 01:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

warmsprings66: I am an original human being , and you stop your childish behavior


gentle and aqua is right, warmsprings is a regular chatter using another name. I think i know who it is,,,,,???

11/12/2010 03:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stingsau@ymail.com: (Support_ Pope_ Benedict_ XVI) oh fuck another sin
stingsau@ymail.com: (Support_ Pope_ Benedict_ XVI) FUCK YOUSE
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) you had a threesome with the singhs?
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) you've been perculating and shooting for the last hour
proseache: (OUR_Pope Benedict_XVI)
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) nola enters the confessional
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) shuts the door
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) kneels
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) "oh sh*t fr...." have I got summit to tell you!"
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) if words and I were with you
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) we'll make a loud farting sound right next to your confessional
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) fr will think you cut the cheese in there
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) and will hold his breath
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) hahahahahaa
stingsau@ymail.com: (Support_ Pope_ Benedict_ XVI) GOSSIPPING AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
stingsau@ymail.com: (Support_ Pope_ Benedict_ XVI) I GO TO CONFESSION TA GOSSIP OH SHIT
ndrgny: (Support_Pope Benedict XVI) we'll take flash lights and make fr think nola was on fire

11/12/2010 03:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF HAS THAT CRAP GOT TO DO WITH DAP? PISS OFF AND KEEP YOUR SHIT IN ROOM 2, ASSHOLES. NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK HERE

11/12/2010 08:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps justme isnt running on a full tank of gas give him a break who knows his story could b dis n dat

11/13/2010 03:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: I cut my wiener on the the last playboy mag I had, nothing hurts like paper cuts.

11/13/2010 11:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buttinzki: oh shame on me! I gotta stop

11/13/2010 11:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: yes get a room with dee richard, leave us be


What are you implying bitch?

11/13/2010 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: robert ryburn is ignored for being a total shyster, a fraud


We will see,,,,,,,,,,

11/13/2010 02:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: just called the Hebron, Police,and gave the names in here of people that has been unkind to me!

quinlan31: and when is being unkind illegal

11/13/2010 08:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

since never. its not illegal to be unkind any more then its illegal to be a foul smelling, morbidly obese, ugly cunt like quin =))
but it should be made illegal for ppl like her to porduce more ugly fat kids

11/14/2010 03:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: stath, sam seems to think there is, he also says the priests say "secret" prayers during the Consecration
quinlan31: hey belle
quinlan31: traffic, great, go find one at a church
stath2_2: quinlan31 is it possible a priest allowed it though isnt suppose dto , maybe but very doubtful
quinlan31: stath, well, as you've noted, sam won't answer me
quinlan31: so, I think those in the room yesterday saying he was a liar, where right


who the fuck does quin think it is? sams bizness is sams bizness. quin is a disgusting, fat cunt, as ane1 can see from its pics. she is fat and evil, her kids are fat and evil. her sister michelle is fat and evil. fuck the fat familys lmao. fat ppl are disgusting. id kick its fat ass if i met it.

11/14/2010 02:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quin and Bellea are peas in the pod. Overweight, nasty, unhappy people. They should both join jenny craig, such uglyness and obesity is unpleasant and we shouldnt have to toolerate it in chat. Maybe they should try the fat bastards room?????

11/15/2010 02:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW DARE YOU PUT QUIN AND BELLE IN THE SAME CATEGORY. QUIN MIGHT BE FAT AND HAVE A FAT FAMILY. SO FUCKING WHAT
BELLE HOWEVER IS A LIAR AND A RUDE DISGUSTING OLD KNOWALL CUNT
YOU ATTEMPT TO DRAW COMPARISONS BUT THE ONLY ONE YOU GET RIGHT IS THAT THEY ARE BOTH FATTY BOOMBAHS

11/15/2010 09:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: I GUESS I SHOULD GO OVER TO THE HOUSE AND WATCH IT WHILE THE PAINTERS GO FOR LUNCH

aq_aqs_sandbox: I THOUGHT ABOUT DELIVERING LUNCH TO THEM

aq_aqs_sandbox: BUT THEY ARE HISPANIC MEN

aq_aqs_sandbox: THAT WOULD START A SITUATION I HAVE NO USE TO CONTINUING



THE PAINTERS WOULD PROBABLY VOMIT AFTER EATING ANY FOOD THAT AQUA SERVES UP, EVIL FORKTONGUED BITCH

11/15/2010 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/15/2010 09:30:00 AM

ROFLMFAO anon you half win. Fo sho theyre both fat, lardy assed bitches but theyre also both RUDE KNOWITALLS who actually know fuck all. Quin at least is an honest fat, knowitall, cunt.

11/15/2010 01:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: quinlin,you still there? You are quiet!

siren_tori: quin is afk

siren_tori: her an mix are having a love in

quinlan31: siren, screw you, there are things you don't know....fuck mix and the goat he rode in on

siren_tori: geez i was only kidding quin

quinlan31: siren, I am not

11/15/2010 09:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roflmfao the thing tori dont know is that mix wouldnt look twice at quin. shes so fat she was the prototype for jabba the hut. LOLOLOL

11/16/2010 02:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

""quinlan31: siren, screw you, there are things you don't know....fuck mix and the goat he rode in on""

belleatchantry: sam i never heard quinlan with a bad mouth what do you mean?
stath2_2: sam , I have never seen quin curse
woodworkingsam: bgello i haev seen hewr use the f word and others
quinlan31: belle, He doesn't like me pointing out his lies

I find it amusing that habitual liars like stath, quin and bellea are taken seriously. Its not just sam thats seen quin cuss and use the f word, weve all seen it. bellea is the worst offender. it cusses then it acts like its all piuos.

ppl like quin and bellea are trailor trash, they will always cuss.

11/16/2010 02:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

danger_boobookitty: some of mansons children are known yes

danger_boobookitty: some are not

danger_boobookitty: or you can talk to him on Twitter

rbe_1490b: danger he will tweet with me?

danger_boobookitty: might

danger_boobookitty: he tweeted me once

rbe_1490b: I don't want to tweet with him

danger_boobookitty: it was unpleasant

mojo_stu: danger, you tweeted with Charles Manson??

danger_boobookitty: no he tweeted me

danger_boobookitty: and I blocked him

danger_boobookitty: I had made a remark about the movie - cause I was watching it

mojo_stu: scary!

rbe_1490b: and all of a sudden he was tweeting you... from prison?

danger_boobookitty: and he said basically it was all suspect and lies made up by the cop

danger_boobookitty: he was tweeting all kinds of people, it was a few days later

11/16/2010 11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: me too celtic, but that ring augurs no happiness i would think


augurs????? FFS nobody under 70 says augurs. it talks like a 70 year old, stoopid fucking bitch

11/16/2010 01:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/16/2010 11:07:00 AM

hahahahahaha anon great DAP there. Dangertwat got tweeted by Charles Manson? hahahahahaha is that in the same way belles boyfreind is a theology professor at a university? hahahahahahahaha

11/16/2010 02:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36bn: oh shut up quin, you are, without a doubt, one of the most ignorant in here, why people can't see that you bait to get things going in here is amazing to me

peacemom_36bn: back in the garbage with you, asshole

11/16/2010 06:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36bn: penny, again, I was in the blackest county in the nation, known because of it's roots in the civil war - NEVER EVER have whites wanted to be black

peacemom_36bn: oh shut up quin, you are, without a doubt, one of the most ignorant in here, why people can't see that you bait to get things going in here is amazing to me

peacemom_36bn: back in the garbage with you, asshole

peacemom_36bn: we are what we post

11/16/2010 06:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

our justice system iz shyte..... criminals get away with a lot....like this....

http://twitter.com/heltershelter

probably fake, iz still sick

11/16/2010 07:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ging90: AMEN
ms.debz27: amen
claire_chikigi121823: no sound, roy
end_gone_new_1: ok lyn cover me
gentlepeace10: claire its a chant..lol ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
claire_chikigi121823: Mary help us to see and feel the ways God the Father loves us this day, please
ging90: AMEN
gentlepeace10: ß sowwy


Look, far be it from me to interfere with the rosary, but this display is a complete shambles. Gentlepeace seems to forget its about contemplative prayer, not a coffee morning meeting and gossipfest for the over 50s. Either do it right, or turn the responsibility over to someone better able to carry it off.

___

11/18/2010 05:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: bring it on the nasties
belleatchantry: hang on rosa I will get my tit out
belleatchantry: so sorry i am such a hottie mary that makes you feel inferior cause you are an old lady
buttinzki: lol
belleatchantry: but dont take it out me, it doesnt become an old lady
proud_mary_96: belle has only been in chat for 6 hours today
proud_mary_96: without a break to pick up her kids from school?
dominica303: oh for goonneed sake bella has no kids
dominica303: bella chats all day cannnt chat all day if u got kids lolol, she just made them up
proud_mary_96: belle should see a doctor I think she is bipolar

11/18/2010 06:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss_laurajanine: isn't that too bad Max... I could insult the intelligence is a bitch like belle, who once was my friend... no wonder she has a divorce, nobody can stand her very long!

11/18/2010 06:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ststephen129: swagger we would like to know if you are Catholic or not so we can discern whether you believe orthodoxy , unorthodoxy or even heresy

swagger.0216: xtianity/judaism/islam... are all under abrahamic religion....so I don't know what u r talking about stephen

sandsoftime1980: swagger so ya islamic coorect .. thats ok

ststephen129: Communication requires finding our commonality and starting a conversation from there.

swagger.0216: im catholic

ststephen129: swagger it is a simple question: Are you Catholic? yes or no!

swagger.0216: I just said I am

sandsoftime1980: ok swagger welcome no matter what ya are to me at least

ststephen129: Ok TY Swagger!

belleatchantry: stephen if he is talking about submission, he is islamic

belleatchantry: and somehow is reluctant to admit it

STUPID OLD CUNT, YET AGAIN,,,IT SEES WHAT IT WANTS TO SEE,,ITS A FUCKING DISGRACE TO CATS

11/18/2010 11:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle has been on the mic for 25 minutes an so far i aint heard no evedence of kids at her home. and there suppose to be back from school. belle is just a liar anon is rite. she makes up her kids. my geuss is her kids are all grown up with kids of there own. belle is a disgrace so why do u ppl contenue to believe its lies?

11/18/2010 12:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FFS listen to her voice!!! FFS shes an old women in her 60s. Who the fuck is she trying to fool?

11/18/2010 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roger is asking bellea if shes married LMFAO she wont anser. its hubby left it for a guy in tights =))

11/18/2010 01:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMFAO BELLEA IS ON THE MIC TELLIN ROGER DAT SHE WAS IN EGYPT FOR 2 WKS 10 YRS AGO. ISN'T HER SON SUPPOSE TO BE 10 YRS OLD? LMFAO. SO SHE WENT PREGGERS AND WITH HER OTHER KID THATS SUPPOSE TO BE 2 YRS OLDER THEN THE OTEHR? HAHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO. FUCKEN BUSTED AGAIN BELLEA =))

11/18/2010 01:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well let me tell you,,,,there was a hum on the mic and sorry it struck me funny...it sounded like a chant 9Not really) i wasent being disrespectful and the rosary pple know that, ask clair yourself. gentlepeace.

11/18/2010 04:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*not

11/18/2010 04:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and also may I add the Rosary isnt a gossip fest as you said,,it is a beautiful bunch of people, That have changed my mind about it being said in the room,they are faithful and truly sinsere, they do not gossip. and talk smak after prayer either , they leave immediately and go to another room and start over and I go to work. and who are you any way that you cannot use your real chat name huh? . thank you..Gentlepeace

11/18/2010 04:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u mentally retarded gentlepeace? lmao u sound like it

11/18/2010 05:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and again let me add, to the one who commented on my post , i should have appologised if i offended you during rosary, i am sorry,and i am not being sarcastistic, . and to the other chatter , no i am not retarded. God bless you. gentlepeace

11/18/2010 05:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone think that first nasty post to gentle is from cia? Sorry if wrong but looks like him to me. To the other chatter who asks if gentle is retarded. God forgive you, as gentle has forgiven you. Godbless you gentlepeace, your a inspiration to us all

11/18/2010 06:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well thank you, But it was poor judgement on my part, the mic was humming for a moment or two and it almost sounded like ohmmm and just struck me funny,,,and i posted what i did, it was poor taste, , i admit and i am sorry. I definitely did not mean any disrespect.gentlepeace

11/18/2010 07:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gentle, don't worry about it, the people who know you and love you know that you are NOT a disrespectful person. The person who made that comment must be an angry little person who's mad at the world.


Signed
Alimex

11/19/2010 05:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_shines_alwwways: Hello Leslie !!! woman of my protein, dreams of my lights, water of my organs, soul of my spirit air of my carbom

11/19/2010 08:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a month ago franky and leslie were ready to tear each others hair out rotflmao

11/19/2010 08:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

episcopalcpa: Are the Anglican Bishops that defected to rome going to keep ordination and keep their wives?

sassycats5403: yes chad

episcopalcpa: What about their protestant theology?

sassycats5403: their theology is close to ours chad

episcopalcpa: most of the "conservatives" are often the more Protestant

sassycats5403: well chad you're hardly the expert on Anglican theology

episcopalcpa: I know as much about Anglicanism as any other anglican

trachcare: chad, don't be ridiculous. You probably know as much as any of the average Anglicans in the pew, but you are assuredly no scholar of the subject.

episcopalcpa: I actually know a lot more

sassycats5403: not hardly chad

episcopalcpa: and who are you to judge how much I do or do not know

episcopalcpa: been studying "western rite orthodoxy and anglicanism for years"

trachcare: chad, isn't that part of your...syndrome. At one point you knew more about wicca than any other manwitch.

episcopalcpa: never said I knew all about wicca

11/19/2010 08:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 11/19/2010 08:49:00 PM

for your information, which you seem to lack much of.........Leslie and Franky have reconciled their differences in that room many months ago........sad that the real men in there continue to carry grudges.

so fuck off!

11/19/2010 10:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

preuvekamp: The reason there is so much noise when roy leads, is because he rents out computers to kids who are in a room beside him, there was not a mass going on there cerila, cant he close a door so this sound would not disturb the praying of the rosary, just asking....sure tweet

preuvekamp: yes, he and i talked about it tho when you left the room, he didnt realize this was happening, so i dont know if he has a door

preuvekamp: I told roy to gather the children in where he was so they could pray with him

ITS A FUCKEN CHATROOM PENNY FFS. YOU HOLIER THEN THOU ASSHATS PISS ME OFF

11/20/2010 06:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

preuvekamp: I told roy to gather the children in where he was so they could pray with him

????????????????? penny ur even dumber than you look, ffs get real

11/20/2010 06:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leslie has got a pruned up poo hole she has come down with severe anus gayness an dr frankystein wants in on the ass action

11/20/2010 06:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard chickens, dogs and traffic on mic while some are praying, so what, the focus is on the prayer, there shouldnt even be this dialoguge, focus on the prayere. pple dont make the noises intentionaly...and yes it isnt church its a chat room.,.and focus on the prayer.

11/20/2010 07:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please excuse my typos*thank you

11/20/2010 07:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roy is fine,and children in the back ground dont bother me,,thank God its not bomb sounds or gun shots... focus on the prayer like the other chatter said.geez

11/20/2010 08:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its ppl like penny and sagwa that turning the rosary into a farce. Cia was bad enough when he use to lead, but get real penny. Its a chatroom its NOT A PLACE OF WORSHIP, so why dont you arrogant fucks take off and set up your own room and pray in it 24/7 and leave the rest of us to CHAT. oh sorry that wont do coz ya need an audience?

11/20/2010 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: demonica will have had at least two bottles of wine before she gets here

belleatchantry: and another two while she is talking

belleatchantry: moa dominica is a y oung woman with a severe alcohol problem


Belle is an old women with a severe problem in telling the truth

11/20/2010 01:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/20/2010 11:20:00 AM

yeah anon there like a troupe of actors.Each one is performing on stage. They want to be seen praying. If it was about the praying they woulden need to log into there comp to do it

11/20/2010 01:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle and others, how the f*** do you know what dominica does? do you sleep with her? do you supply the money for her "wine or whatever she is supposedly drinking"? Personally I find dominica irritating so I keep her on permanent ignore. It is pathetic to see you people on your high moral horse judging her. If she is so horrible as you say she is consider putting her on ignore and STFU

11/20/2010 02:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassycats5403: so why is franky so excited over the Pope having said that it may be morally responsible for male prostitutes to wear condoms

gobble_gobble_tori: cause he is gay cats?

11/20/2010 07:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/20/2010 02:25:00 PM

here here anon. dom can be a pain in the ass but shes an honest pain in the ass. belle just talks shit and makes out that dom drinks more then she really does. cigayboi is another famous aussie drunk, but belle dont have no problem with him. why is that huh?

11/20/2010 07:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason belle doesnt have a prob with cia is because the dumb old hack is in love with him

11/21/2010 02:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangerous_boobookitty: my advice would be buy a new computer with more memory and RAM

11/21/2010 02:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watchingbirch: has ignored beingswhothinktheyarehumans. 1107 failures thus far!

watchingbirch: some people shouldn't be let of of their padded room

beingswhothinktheyarehumans: watchingbirch is the one that allowed hilter to fry up millions of jews

beingswhothinktheyarehumans: for putting me on ignore

beingswhothinktheyarehumans: watchingbirch. you are evil

beingswhothinktheyarehumans: watchingbirch. you are hateful

beingswhothinktheyarehumans: watchingbirch. you are a sad demented being not worth being called human

desertwillowlady2: beingswho...shut up..

beingswhothinktheyarehumans: desert. indviduals like you are worthless piece of skin to societies safetyness

11/21/2010 06:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

natilie1987: I have 8 dogs
natilie1987: I have a Great Dane named Harely-Boxer named Spencer-German Shepared named Bailey-Poodle named Charley-min pin named dobie-multi poo named Jake-shitzu named Riley-and a Chiuauaua named Bruiser.
natilie1987: I also have 10 cats I have pictures of all my pets on my profile
natilie1987: I also have web cam too
natilie1987: and Friends one here that can say other wise

Butterfly kisses has reinvented itself and come back as natilie. Its a liar

11/21/2010 06:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skyflakes401: richard's banana is useless now

kentuckypeg: Big or small, a tool is a tool,it does the same thing and makes you feel the same way!

11/22/2010 02:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Cialovesyou

11/22/2010 04:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belle is a stupid cow. Tarik Aziz is Christian not all arabs are muslims you dumb sow. Not all muslims are terrorists. Too many dipshits in the chat. Too many in here think they are experts on everybody else's religions and think they are experts on all things politics. HOw about get a life!

11/22/2010 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree with you anon. Im beginning to see belles thinks shes expert on everything, not just peoples religion. Truth is shes not very smart about anything.

11/22/2010 02:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh fuck i remember butterflykissessandhugs and her many fucken personalities fucken lying bitch

11/23/2010 08:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is butterfly any relation to bellea?lmao

11/23/2010 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: lol earns lady is a vile creature, even most jws arent like her

cengineer2012: she is not a JW

belleatchantry: yes she is

cengineer2012: no

belleatchantry: well if she isnt, then her hatefullness is of satan


ONCE AGAIN BELLEA THINKS SHE KNOWS EVERYONES RELIGION, LMFAO. THE ONLY HATEFUL ONE IS BELLEA, SHE HATES ON EVERYONE. STUPID FAT SOW

11/23/2010 01:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fernando_quixote: Elady would you get upset if they strip you down at the airport ???

11/23/2010 03:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osmo have a Happy Thanksgiving!
When you coming back to chat?
Love you

11/23/2010 04:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirtyharry_makemyday: franky honey, how are you daddy

11/23/2010 08:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

order_out: poor you don't get to think here youCunt


aqua is a filthy, potty mouth old bitch. why dont she get a room with belle and quin. Ladies they aint

11/24/2010 11:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: oh pond, i feel so your pain

11/24/2010 12:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: i got a clone, but cant do nothing about it

I suppose thats belleas clone in the room for the passed 3 hours when most british moms are taking care of there kids needs?

11/24/2010 02:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: aqs I dated one lesbian how many have you dated?

mix_ali: tim I might have been dead once a short time, I saw the light

mix_ali: tim I;d had a gang beating and they dumped me in the cold winter river

mix_ali: I studied with a Nasbandi Baba

mix_ali: tim i know a psyhic and they said Hitler, Mao, Luther are all in hell

mix_ali: warm I am a Hypnotist and Mesmerist once you walk that path there are many strange things. I can see anything I want


Is this nutjob for real?

11/24/2010 04:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I trally think mix has really gone off the deep end, Does he realize how he sounds?..Does he actually believe he's done allllllllllllllll these things???

I mean WHAT is it that HE HASENT DONE? or who is it That HE DONT KNOw? Either he has the GIft of BS or he's really kinda mental..DO do do do ..

11/24/2010 05:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really*

11/24/2010 05:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/24/2010 05:36:00 PM

mix and belle would make a great team, bulshiting mental midgets

11/25/2010 02:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elmo6473: belle,, you don;t have a starbucks near you??

bufftailed_bumblebee: we don't have them in the uk elmo

bufftailed_bumblebee: I had starbucks once, a local garage installed a machine, but we don't have it anywhere else

bufftailed_bumblebee: they were giving it out free as a promotion

bufftailed_bumblebee: it was good, if I remember

11/25/2010 08:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT PLANET IS BELLEATCHANTRY ON? STARBUCKS BEEN IN BRITAIN SINCE 1998 :))

11/25/2010 11:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: i admire anyone who has the patience to even see tim, has been a bin bunny of mine for years

belleatchantry: he is a disgrace to the faith

11/25/2010 11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belly is the disgrace to the faith. belly is a lying ho. tim is more cathalic than belly will ever be. belle will die and go to hell for her lies

11/25/2010 11:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

attillathehunxx: belle one kiss for you and two for your beautiful boobs

attillathehunxx: belle darling the truth is that i am smitten by your charms

attillathehunxx: belle thinking of you i feel like an explorer

attillathehunxx: belle i wanna explore your valley of love

attillathehunxx: and i will do it the hungarian way slow and deep

attillathehunxx: belle the truth is that i am ready to make a deposit in your sperm bank

attillathehunxx: et bien il y a ici une femme qui sera interessee de parler un peu avec un homme hongrois,pour faire connaissance??

attillathehunxx: belle i have here a magic stick that will light up your fire

attillathehunxx: and belle i can assure you it will go in like an electric drill

belleatchantry: aq attila was speaking to me in french

belleatchantry: i know a little, he wasnt being lewd, just playing around


JUST PLAYING AROUND, LMFAO. WUT A STUPID OLD CUNT BELLY IS. BELLY WANTS ATILA TO DO HER LIKE AN ELECTRIC DRILL, LOLOLOL

11/25/2010 12:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: aq attila was speaking to me in french
no shit!! lmao

11/25/2010 11:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is fucken insane

11/26/2010 02:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

proud_mary_96: 5.15pm I am off to get Dinner


belleatchantry: lower classs brits eat dinner early

11/26/2010 02:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lower class brits? Belle says it eats fish and chips out of newspaper every friday. she obviusly has issues with proud mary, jealousy i,d say

11/26/2010 05:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: lower classs brits eat dinner early



belleatchantry, that was not called for and very LOW class of you to post!!!!!!!

11/26/2010 06:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: lelsie I worked with asbestos at the railroad and mom caught it washing dad's clothes, so I was exposed from birth

what a load of BS from mix

11/26/2010 08:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: wow leslie franky is your fantasy man wow wow

peacemom_36bn: mix, I know now you'll tell me you dated franky

11/26/2010 09:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36bn: my grandmother was thrown in a mental instution by my mother, because she was embarrassed that her mother couldnt' speak english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peacemom_36bn: and they did that in those days

peacemom_36bn: tori, she was an evil bitch

peacemom_36bn: and I have MADE SURE those genes never affected who I was

peacemom_36bn: but she is dead and I celebrated

peacemom_36bn: I'm sure that post was being copied and pasted LOL

11/26/2010 09:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36bn: and I have MADE SURE those genes never affected who I was

are you sure???

11/26/2010 10:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUSTED!

11/26/2010 11:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36bn: I'm sure that post was being copied and pasted LOL


Quin, do you think we are this stupid, to not know who cut and pasted this. You were set up and you BIT, LOL!!! What a loser!

11/27/2010 12:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/26/2010 06:50:00 PM

here here anon. just because Belle has the typical british theater british dosent mean she is upper class. from what I hear she lives in a poor part of town that has a drug problem. just ask Ruby, they live in the same county!!!!!!!

11/27/2010 03:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"accent" not british

11/27/2010 03:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36bn: and I have MADE SURE those genes never affected who I was

are you sure???

She's right. Leslie has her own brand of crazy, and it effects everyone in her path of whackadoodle.

11/27/2010 07:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/27/2010 07:52:00 AM

quin is a lardy assed trailor trash peice of shit. No doubt she blames her morbidly obese, big, fat carcass on her genes. To bad her kids have inherited her "i stuff my fat face with burgers and fries 24/7" gene

11/27/2010 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: sassy he is barking mad, today has been a nightmare for the nutters, the full moon is playing havoc with them

belleatchantry: at one stage earlier, i had 21 on ignore in this room for being completely round the bend

belleatchantry: people say the moon has no effect, but i know different

belleatchantry: and right now, the moon is lower to the earth than previously

11/27/2010 01:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be a full moon every day where belle comes from, lolol. She is compleately barking mad :))

11/27/2010 02:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: sam, you are remarrying?

belleatchantry: how do you reconcile being catholic with remarrying sam?

belleatchantry: but sam y ou have lots of children

HOW DARE U REMARRY SAM, U HERETIC. BELL THE WWW HAVE SPOKEN, LOLOL

11/27/2010 04:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it's ok for bell to hang with her so called professor and lie about it. and, lie , and lie and lie....etc etc

11/27/2010 05:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/27/2010 07:52:00 AM

quin is a lardy assed trailor trash peice of shit. No doubt she blames her morbidly obese, big, fat carcass on her genes. To bad her kids have inherited her "i stuff my fat face with burgers and fries 24/7" gene

11/27/2010 12:19:00 PM

lol, i know for a fact that she is a pig living in the slums with her two sons, who she talks about constantly as if the things she says will impress anyone, lol. and I know for a fact that she is morbidly obese . she is pathetic and thinks she is smarter than anyone, but so predictable, lol asswhipe!

11/27/2010 08:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss_cawa_awas: hi, ingen
miss_cawa_awas: ingen - somebody told me that poh's in jail...do you know anything about that??


ingeniero_e: Hi cawa, nope, I doubt thats true
ingeniero_e: Poh, is a pretty sharp operator, knows what will get him in jail or not
ingeniero_e: Poh and lucy, were talking about starting their own kibbutz



miss_cawa_awas: oh, thanks ...you too
miss_cawa_awas: ok...I got kinda worried for him when I heard taht
miss_cawa_awas: that*

11/28/2010 03:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mzmolliemalone: Good Morning, Dear Catholics!
mzmolliemalone: I'm going to a Protestant Church with my Husband this morning...
mzmolliemalone: Next week we'll go Catholic!

Good heavens, this proves what I suspected all along, mollie is a heretic.

11/28/2010 07:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: we are class concious


It would help its cause if the old cunt could actually spell "conscious". Ignorant moron.

11/28/2010 10:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bells has got as much class as a bucket of shit at an indian wedding

11/28/2010 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

FYI:

Dirty Update to the Main Dumpster

Danger_eh giving advise on computers LOL
___________________________________

Look forward to seeing/hearing y'all in chat real soon, hope this doesn't disappoint too many, too much :)

I have been kinda preoccupied with COD Blackops lately, I've been way busy gettin' peeled back online.
Gotta Love "Nuketown"
___________________________________
Reading some of the November DAP's is mind blowing, it is clear to me that some individuals need real help... WOW DID I JUST SAY THAT? Man they gotta be bad when I say some crap like that =p~

Anyhooooo...

They can think of The Dirty Dumpster as affordable therapy, so when you see said individuals in your "chatravels", don't forget to tell em to head on over and get some Dirty Fixin' started.

11/29/2010 12:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodworkingsam: bell withyt eh weather u are having it is a great tiem to makea pot of gumbo

belleatchantry: yes indeed sam, i am going to try it for sure

ONLY LOWER CLASS BRITS EAT GUMBO

11/29/2010 11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/27/2010 08:19:00 PM

yeah anon i seen the shithole in georgia where she lives. its a filthy, rat infested dump, cats and fleas and shit everywhere, lololol, if only ppl knew what a fucking low life quin is

11/29/2010 01:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ponddwellernice: wonder bras do not lift and separate.... they lift and smack you in the chin



haha

11/29/2010 08:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ponddwellernice: wonder bras do not lift and separate.... they lift and smack you in the chin



haha

11/29/2010 08:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: Anthony, your vocab is so sexxy

11/29/2010 08:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to above
did you see quins place on one of your 'lets go and see how the rich people live' tours? did the cops arrest you for vagrancy? did you enjoy pretending your 71 vega belongs on quins street? bad luck for all chat was when they finally piped at&t to your fucking trailer you dumbass hillbilly

11/29/2010 08:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/29/2010 08:51:00 PM

ROFLMFAO above are you fuckin serious?? LMFAO quin rich? hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha DAP of the year award goes to the moron who wrote that =))
(probably quin itself)

11/30/2010 03:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joy is a desperate housewife looken for exitement in chatrooms. shes pathetic

11/30/2010 03:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: I have minutes till rosary?

anthony.catholic1972: ty ctlimbaga...at least the rank and file have courtesy
anthony.catholic1972: Yes millionsmiles412

anthony.catholic1972: Perhaps you don't know the leader gongs

anthony.catholic1972: And she hasn't asked

anthony.catholic1972: No, you will ask me if I can yield
anthony.catholic1972: It is only courtesy

anthony.catholic1972: I see the rudeness of this

anthony.catholic1972: You can not observe common manners.

anthony.catholic1972: This is exactly the methods of Sags.

anthony.catholic1972: Calire and Sags obviously have zero respect for anyone apart from their own glory.

anthony.catholic1972: I am therefore considering falling against rosary in room 1.

anthony.catholic1972: Since your arrogance shows a lack of simple charity.
anthony.catholic1972: This is an arrogance I thought sags had put in her past.
anthony.catholic1972: Obviously I was wrong,

anthony.catholic1972: I will talk to my brothers about this.

11/30/2010 05:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: I have minutes till rosary?

anthony.catholic1972: ty ctlimbaga...at least the rank and file have courtesy
anthony.catholic1972: Yes millionsmiles412

anthony.catholic1972: Perhaps you don't know the leader gongs

anthony.catholic1972: And she hasn't asked

anthony.catholic1972: No, you will ask me if I can yield
anthony.catholic1972: It is only courtesy

anthony.catholic1972: I see the rudeness of this

anthony.catholic1972: You can not observe common manners.

anthony.catholic1972: This is exactly the methods of Sags.

anthony.catholic1972: Calire and Sags obviously have zero respect for anyone apart from their own glory.

anthony.catholic1972: I am therefore considering falling against rosary in room 1.

anthony.catholic1972: Since your arrogance shows a lack of simple charity.
anthony.catholic1972: This is an arrogance I thought sags had put in her past.
anthony.catholic1972: Obviously I was wrong,

anthony.catholic1972: I will talk to my brothers about this.

11/30/2010 05:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rosery in chatroom is fucken stoopid. we should do a pole see whos for and against

11/30/2010 11:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: plot we have to get an insider education
belleatchantry: i think we should consider the church fathers plot
belleatchantry: and should discuss the views of thomas aquinas
belleatchantry: he fascinates me
belleatchantry: augustine had a very hard path

ROFLMFAO BELLEATCHANTRY HAS NEVER DISCUSSED AQUINAS OR AUGUSTINE BEFORE, LOL. THIS IS ALL CRAP, SHE KNOWS FUCK ABOUT THE CHURCH FATHERS,
WHATS HAPPNIN WITH HER FIANCE THE PROF THEOLOGY, Y,KNOW THE 70 Y.OLD GUY SHE SAID SHES ENGAGED TO? LMFAO, PMSL

11/30/2010 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: i just love the greek philosophers


LMFAO

11/30/2010 12:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: i have only studied church fathers since i left school, and have been so enamoured


LOLOLOL, ENAMOURED, LMFAO,, IT KEEPS ON GETTIN FUNNIER AN FUNNIER =))

11/30/2010 12:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

behlerp: dont the Knights of Columbus have secret initiation rights too?

belleatchantry: no beh

behlerp: what's up with the snake thing and the fire then?

behlerp: see..it is a secret

belleatchantry: no it isnt beh, it doesnt happen

behlerp: i've had former knights tell me about it.. maybe they were lying?

belleatchantry: you are a liar beh

ROFLMFAO bell doesnt dissappoint. it tries to make us think it knows about the knights of columbus, lolol. it knows fuck all. she went of to google up all the infoe she can get on the knights, LOLOLOL. loser :))

11/30/2010 01:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/29/2010 08:51:00 PM

You seem a lil angry there quinnie. Truth hurt? lol

11/30/2010 03:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home