
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)
192 Comments:
corpenhagen: have you neglected your son so much yet plugfuck, that he has committed suicide?
corpenhagen: is your son dead yet pluinzki?
corpenhagen: did you kill him
whadda prick, why do people talk to this stain??????????????
hahahahaha....i see you didn't post what buttplug said about me...go get a flying fuck up ya...you useless piece of shit...i am hardly in the rooms anymore and you make it your mission to hang off my cock...get a fucken life bitch
corp__
anthony.catholic1972: Claire>If you have any Christian charity can you please do two things?
anthony.catholic1972: 1)Dont hug me, it is a lie...we are not friends.
anthony.catholic1972: 2) Don't pray for me, the hypocrisy of sags and you makes me want to take a shower.
anthony.catholic1972: Great, I am sure we will be graced with Slagwa soon.
anthony.catholic1972: It is something a trained monkey could do better.
anthony.catholic1972: Claire and sags have totally mis-managed the entire thing....this was supposed to be about spreading the gospel.
lmao,,,,,,,,,,,, cia showing wut a good cafflick he is =)) fucken moron
anthony.catholic1972: Penny>I think you need medication if you think that, or possibly ECT
anthony.catholic1972: Penny>But I hope in your delusional world, you find threats to 'find my address and take care of me once and for all'...is something that is promoting the gospel.
anthony.catholic1972: Basically, under the current managment, this rosary is not promoting the Church.
anthony.catholic1972: Yes sam, were you here when Mr.Sags threatened to kill me?
preuvekamp: samantha as an australian you dont seem to be very nice either
rolkasmid: did anybody hear that Christopher Columbus was Polish?
ricky_dickie: bull rolka.. he wasn't polish
rolkasmid: ricky that was announced today
rolkasmid: they going to check his DNA
ponddwellernice: with all that is going on in the world I don't care if Christopher Columbus was Egyptian
anthony.catholic1972: Fuck you Penny, when I am threatened, I am going to respond.
hahahahah roflmfao kwick some1 calld da cops ROFL
belleatchantry: and if you want to feed a lot of people for not much money corned beef, onion, and mash inside a pastry case is delish
belleatchantry: full of cholesterol, but tastes good!
belleatchantry: yes olive, loves corned beef
only the lower class brits eat corned beef
belleatchantry: tim is permanently shut up for me, i cant stand it
belleatchantry: you do have to be sure, and they are quite explicit in stating the details
belleatchantry: nothing christian about that one mojo, for sure
belleatchantry: tim is off his head, someone needs to help him
bellea is the one that is off its head, and needs help. its got in chat at 3.50 UK time and its suppose to have kids? its a lieing cunt and it has no kids. if it had it would of been with its kids bringing them back from school. but it dont got no kids rite? hahahahahahaha
aq_aqs_sandbox: OH ANTHONY IS TRYING TO TAKE THE LEAD BACK? TO GET HIS LITTLE CHAT HERUM (SP) BACK TOGETHER?
aq_aqs_sandbox: HE HAD IT MADE 5 YEARS AGO. AROUND 70 WILLING WOMEN FOLLOWERS.
aq_aqs_sandbox: TOTALLY MESSED UP THAT GIG!
belleatchantry: i dont think so aqua, he is too busy getting ready for a masters degree
ROFLMFAO cia and bellea king and queen of liars. FFS cia chats 24/7, anyone that beleives his masters crap is a retard
aq_aqs_sandbox: I CANNOT RECALL WHAT BROKE THE GROUP UP REALLY. I THINK THE PERSONAL ATTENTION AMONG THE "GROUP" COULD HAVE GOTTEN BAD.
mojo_stu: What stops them from doing THAT rather than in the public room where they are bombarded?
aq_aqs_sandbox: I NEVER PARTOOK NEVER WILL
belleatchantry: aqua it didnt break up, it moved to paltalk
aq_aqs_sandbox: I DONT HAVE A USE FOR THAT MUCH TOGETHERNESS HERE
aq_aqs_sandbox: BELLE I DIDNT MEAN THAT BAND OF LOSERS
belleatchantry: who did you mean aqua?
aq_aqs_sandbox: THE MEN THAT MISTAKENLY THOUGHT THEY WERE CLERGY IS NOT WHO I MEANT... I MEAN ANTHONY HAD A TON OF WOMEN ONLY IN HIS HERD
belleatchantry: a ton of women? who were they?
belleatchantry: you have lost me aqua, before my time i think
BEFORE YOUR TIME??? HAHAHAHAHA YOU WERE ONE OF THEM BELLEA LMFAO,, YOU DUMB FUCKEN CUNT. AQUA KNOWS THAT, IS AQUA SKEERED OF FAT OLE BELLEA? LOLOLOL
belleatchantry: im just curious aqua, i havent been around as long as you
Is bellea actually denying that she was one of the rosary leaders with cia???? FFS shes insane. I remember her leading rosery in room 2, with cia. belleas been around for the 7 yrs i bin here. lieing cunt
http://rfc7.webs.com/aboutus.htm
this is the group i joined with bellea before we started rosery in room 2 with cia, lolol. her names on it =))
http://theawesomefour.blogspot.com/2006/03/update.html
belleas bin around in chat longer then shes tellin. lieing bitch. i start chattin in 2003, we prayed rosery room 7, room 5 and room 2 sometime room 1 till the fight started. belleas not the newbie shes tryin to make out =))
mojo_stu: belle...when did you start coming here??
belleatchantry: four years back mojo
anthony.catholic1972: Pat>So if someone said to you...and I quote..."I will find out your address, and will have you taken care of"...how should I respond.
BY SHITTIN YER PANTS YA FUCKEN RETARD
mex_bandido: china has the most powerful computer
snowywhiteowl1: Mex no they don't.
mex_bandido: snowy they said they do on tv
snowywhiteowl1: Mex well the TV is not god. LOL
amarillojeannie: corps apparently stupid
amarillojeannie: a fool
amarillojeannie: he's not only a fool, he's stupid
PRAYER IN CC1 – ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE
A deeply worried Yahoo prayer group has called for the help of Sicilian hitman Luigi “Four Chins” Sagwaacini, in an attempt to bring a halt to the latest leadership takeover attempt by Dr. Anne Phoney McMurdervictim.
A prayer session for Dr Phoney and the salvation of the rest of CC1’s Godless residents will take place later today, with the room's focal point General Four Chins Sagwaaus dressed in a colonial, military uniform down on one knee, hands folded piously in prayer and hair tied back like a girlie girl in a pony-tail. In the labial medallion, immediately surrounding Washington, woven into the ruby glass, are the following words:
"Oh, I met her in a club down in old SoHo where we drank champagne that taste just like cherry cola. C-o-l-a Cola..."
The Prayer Worriers as they like to call themselves plan to prepare for today’s confrontation by singing Kum Ba Ya, Blowing in the Wind, Amazing Grace and If I Had a Hammer, while making love to their husbands/wives.
However, the scheme is unlikely to gain popularity or spiritual solidarity with the regulars of CC1, who have had about all they can take of the Rosary Wars which have gone on for the past few years. In a recent poll, 99% of chatters denounced the rosary farce as sacriligious, in poor taste, and a lousy way to drum up support for Catholicism.
Dr Phoney he of the perfectly combed, hair sprayed-rigid haircut stated, "I unequivocably condemn it. The rivalry between Sag and myself goes back a long time but I can assure you God was always present at my gigs, which is not the case for these blasphemous harridans who have put a contract out on me.”
LWG
anthony.catholic1972: You owe belle an apology.
anthony.catholic1972: Shut your slime-hole cats
anthony.catholic1972: Cats is the sort of person who will not argue me, but she will argue belle...inotherwords...she wants to rule without effort/
anthony.catholic1972: Belle shouldn't have to put up with my shit.
anthony.catholic1972: Hey cats
anthony.catholic1972: I cant wait to see aqs
anthony.catholic1972: You think I am going to allow this?
anthony.catholic1972: Not on your Nelly.
anthony.catholic1972: I talked to her cats.
anthony.catholic1972: What you did to belle last night was appaling
anthony.catholic1972: And you should be ashamed
anthony.catholic1972: Her only crime is being friends with me
anthony.catholic1972: Cats...here is my proof...
anthony.catholic1972: She was terribly hurt.
amarillojeannie: corps apparently stupid
amarillojeannie: a fool
amarillojeannie: he's not only a fool, he's stupid
Classic CiGayism...
Anonymous Said...
12/02/2010 07:41:00 AM
~
anthony.catholic1972: Cats is the sort of person who will not argue me, but she will argue belle...inotherwords...she wants to rule without effort/
~
Makes you wonder what Belle thinks of Anne Phoney, he obviously thinks very little of her.
___________________________________
FYI:
Update to Main Dumpster
A dirty rework of cigays wiki page.
___________________________________
BTW:
Have a great December
___________________________________
LWG:
Good to read you again, it's been too long between drinks.
Cheerz!
http://trashkillla.blogspot.com/
anthony.catholic1972: I can and will print their address
anthony.catholic1972: I will print sags address in the chatroom.
anthony.catholic1972: As sooon as I get it
anthony.catholic1972: And I am working on that.
cia.. what good can possibly come from you posting saggys address? other than give you a temporary feeling of satisfaction of revenge. you say you are a theolgian and I don't doubt that you know a lot about church teaching but would a theologian do what you want to do? if you let the matter go I'm sure the others will too
cia isnt a theologian hawhaw
For one, CIA wont find out saggys address and post it in chat. For two, if he does, he'll regret it. So go on CIA I dare ya.
anthony.catholic1972: = sags and Claire pressing the flesh
anthony.catholic1972: I thank God that Claire has agreed not to pray for me.
anthony.catholic1972: Claire and Sags position is simply untenable.
anthony.catholic1972: Your rosary is henceforth muribund.
anthony.catholic1972: Claire and Sags position is simply untenable.
anthony.catholic1972: Your rosary is henceforth muribund.
I think CiGaylord meant to write "moribund"
I may be wrong, but then again...
=p~
Anyhow, if he did...
he's probably right about the rosary stalling. How many times have we seen the efforts of a goodly few get taken on a joyride with the self righteous who are consumed with indignation as they wield their pseudo power from their lofty but plastic position only to find themselves left out in the cold. CiGay reeks of the stench he accuses Slagwa of having and doesn't even have the common decency to wash before he addresses the room. talk about the pot (billy in his case) calling the kettle black, he's one theologian who is definitely off his meds. Is it just me or does anyone else see the mess this silly little asshole has made of his flea bitten, urine sodden bed?
Cheerz!
anthony.catholic1972: I rang the federal police last night and told them I had the wiki file.
littlejohn12341: What is it Drunk week in here?
http://trashkillla.blogspot.com/p/unedited-dumbazz-posts.html
CIA, the self styled theologian and would-be world-saviour was admitted to the Waltzing Matilda Hospital for the insane, last night. His ego, already swollen after intense megalomaniac activities during his stint as “rosary leader in the style of David Koresh” became further inflamed during a face-off with CC1regulars, that he completely lost touch with planet Earth, his whole body is engorged with excessive egotism, and he took off like a hot-air balloon.
He floated to such a height, witnesses thought he was a blimp advertising the end of the world. As luck would have it, a random fart was enough to bring him tumbling back to earth, just moments before authorities deployed Peacemom to shoot him down.
He must now undergo an extensive recovery involving solitudes, isolation, humility and self-deprecation. This will reduce the bloated ego to normal proportions again. CIA will share a ward with other such important egoists and global domination fanatasists such as Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Rolf Harris, Adolf Hitler, Simon Cowell, David Icke and the mythomaniac Belleatchantry.
Let us include all of the above, in our prayers today. Guffaw.
__________________________
Os: Re the shiney cum-looking mark on my forehead. It’s shiney cum.
__________________________
Joy of joys my work took me to Croatia – it’s good to be home in time for Christmas.
__________________________
I see Corpsey still has a mouth on him. Hope he’s doing good.
LWG
anthony.catholic1972: gogo...aka..familytree...go sodomise yourself with a pineaplle.
Another great tried and tested recommendation by c-i-take-it-up-the-arse-ay gayboi
LWG, i am doing great, thanks for asking, it's good to see you back.
corp__
peacemom_36bn: aqq texan - I desperately need some protectio - besides a gun - this man would have been dead a long time ago
natilie1987: Y peacemom do I need to come protect you
peacemom_36bn: rexan I am afraid - I sleep with my bedroom door locked - the man came after me yesterday, drunk, and hes getting very violent
peacemom_36bn: nat if yu come across one please let me know
peacemom_36bn: backup there isn'a a man alive who can take me down - so you can forget about that
guardian_backup: Oh never say never
guardian_backup: You can be brought down, and you will be
guardian_backup: Or be shot deader than a frozen halibut
natilie1987: Y peacemom I could get your sons tikets and you and get you somewhere safe if you would like
peacemom_36bn: I had multiple people at the hospital telling me to get out of my house emmediately - they seemed to see my end coming
natilie1987: Y peacemom that sux that your sons are like there dad
xp.corporation: its funny
brighteyes142: call the police on him
brighteyes142: get a restraning order
xp.corporation: leslie...buy a gun
franky_shines_alwwways: CORP = POH
kentuckypeg: We have a camera now down in the basement set up,cause we are convinced someone tried to hurt the rabbits!
justme_61934: I wonder why some women liked to be naked in chat when I see no swimming pool in here.
lol@ lWG's latest
CiGay's fart brought his blimpy ass back down to earth, now all we gotta do is get his ego to join it!
__________________________________
A moms peace?
Perhaps corp is right, perhaps a gun is the order of the day. May I suggest a nice little .38 Smith & Wesson? Make it a snub nose so she can keep it in her granny bloomers. If she files down the sight and rubs some lard over the barrel and thigh, she'll reduce the risk of snagging...
She'll be "All That!" with her "Quick Draw Drawers".
________________________________
Dr. Winky Wanky has once again proved just how impoverished his brain is. With comments like "Corp = Poh" it's no surprise there isn't anybody willing to offer a solitary penny for his thoughts, he's obviously mentally and morally bankrupt. You may well say I'm a fine one to question the morals of another and guess what? your right! Having said that, let me draw your attention to several years ago when the good doctor PM'd me, wasting no time to get down to what was on his mind, he started asking me what I was wearing and what color my boxers were. I was LOL when he denied it all in the room, the filthy little poo farmer. I do admit, it gave me a little insight into how the fairer sex must feel should they have the misfortune to enter into a PM with justme.
________________________________
Anon: 12/05/2010 08:04:00 AM
justme...
Well... what more can I add?
peacemom_36bn: hi dom
peacemom_36bn: sometthiniswrongwithme
peacemom_36bn: ppat
peacemom_36bn: pat may I pm you?
peacemom_36bn: pat I think my husbad has poisoned me
peacemom_36bn: I can't move'
peacemom_36bn: please dpmca;;; fpr ,e = tjeu wo;; tale ,e awau om handcoofs
peacemom_36bn: I BEG you
peacemom_36bn: my sons will lock me up
peacemom_36bn: no I do need help
peacemom_36bn: I just want to die
peacemom_36bn: please please please please do not call the cops - they will kill me
peacemom_36bn: 911 will lock me up
peacemom_36bn: alll I want it is stoo stay with you guys right now - PLEASE
someone does need to call the cops to peacemoms hose ,she is in dnger, if anyone knows where she is , please do.
house*
mzmolliemalone: Sarah Palin, Richard.
mzmolliemalone: I got a chance to meet her once.
mzmolliemalone: I like that she has a Son who has down's syndrome, like me.
12/05/2010 03:11:00 PM
Oh puleeeze anon, get a life. Peacemom is off her fucking head, and morons like you enable her
kentuckypeg: My name is not Peggy anymore!
kentuckypeg: It is Jeanette
heliotropium2: Madam Margaret Jeannette. Okay got it.
kentuckypeg: stath,is there anything wrong with that? If you got a beef, take it up with my agent!
kentuckypeg: rooming, I just iggy the people that make this room go down, the hill
kentuckypeg: My name is not Peggy anymore!
kentuckypeg: It is Jeanette
kentuckypeg: My middle name was Jean so I just added to it!
kentuckypeg: My id will change soon too
farmerjohn56: no
farmerjohn56: actually--i'm more horny now than 3 yrs ago:->
farmerjohn56: no--i lost
farmerjohn56: i lost 24 lbs...
farmerjohn56: older da buck da stiffer da horn
farmerjohn56:
farmerjohn56: hommie--i buy so busy here on da farm + working 60--70 hrs a week since mid july
farmerjohn56: hi silver marer
farmerjohn56: hommie know who i am
farmerjohn56: who is richard?
farmerjohn56: no one is cloning me
farmerjohn56: hommie--i have no idea--i'm not cloning anyone & nobody is cloning me!!!!!!
farmerjohn56: no riddles in the bible---
Is this the guy in the rosary group?
FYI:
You bassids are forever trying to fit a square Peg in a round hole, it's time you all got real and refrained from the practice. She is quite capable of performing the act unassisted, so just let her get on with it, who knows...
One day she may actually get passed the shoulders :D
___________________________________
BTW:
Forgive my ignorance, my only excuse is that for the most part, I rely on the Dumpsta to inform me of C-Chat Politics and current affairs, but...
Is it me or is peacemom typing like Dominica?
_________________________________
Not Happy!
Some of my best work was the Dirty Rework of CiGaylord's Wiki that I uploaded to the Main Page on the 1st of the month...
All it got was one lousy comment. Damn I thought you bassids had more appreciation for the finer things in life. If this behavior continues, I will be forced to hold my breath and jump up and down...
No, wait a minute, that only causes me to have a rather violent bowel movement, damn I hate that y'all have all the power.
Cheerz!
peacemom is as crazy as a peach orchard boar. none of this shit is happening to her, do not fall for her delirium
peacemoms darling husband probably is "poisoning" her by putting her anti-crazy pills in her food. Smart man. Hope it works, gal is mad as a march hare
farmerjohn56: hommie--i buy so busy here on da farm + working 60--70 hrs a week since mid july
last week he was only a hobby farmer
locopinoythegreat: i'm going to declare myself protector of the japanese in the philippines
wanker
xp.corporation: eat this wafer...its what i call my dick
♫ ♫ Dedicated to CIA as he embarks on his 12-Step Program with AA ♫ ♫
Are you drinking tonight
Are you sober or tight
Are you totally pished as a fart
Does your memory lapse, do you stand then.. collapse
Do you say things that aint all that smart
Does the booze in your stomach sit heavily there
Do gaze in the dunny….and see vomit there
Is your head spinning round, holding tight to the ground
Tell me, mate, are you ratarsed tonight
Gdonga!
♫ ♫
quinlan31: I don't understand hugging dirty old men in chat
BTW roflmao lwg =))
quinlan31: sam if you know about it, it's not a secret you fucking idiot
quinlan31: corp, what happened?
quinlan31: sam, I sit corrected, I think you'd benefit from some inbreeding
quin would benefit from a fucken gastric band and a shower once in a while. fat stinken bitch
12/07/2010 01:22:00 AM
that douchebag calls himself catholic and calls our eucharist a wafer and compares it to his dick. what a fuckhead
get it in the right context kidfucker face
if you gonna quote me..do it properly
xp.corporation: some protestants make me vomit
xp.corporation: eat this wafer...its what i call my dick
xp.corporation: you'd be used to things in your mouth danger
dangerous_boobookitty: david foster discovered singers Celine Dion, Josh
Groban, and Michael Bublé
xp.corporation: did he discover marcus
oh thats right...dangergirl introduced us to marcus
oh and you can go get a slimy fuck up yer twat
corp__
thanks for splainin corp, i new u wouldnt of meant that way. shame on u cia u was tellin the room a difrent story. luv ya corp hon
sagwaaus: ÿ gong
sagwaaus: ÿ gong
sagwaaus: ÿ gong
Corpy is lying.
you said the wafter comment 2 nights ago and the comments to dangerbitch last night. fess up fucknuts
Deranger wasn't there when you made the wafer comment..... u bin caught fuckwad
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CORPIE trying to lye his way out of bein caughT bein himself!!!! You sAid the mouth comment to her last night and UR wafer commenT late late the previous night!!!!!!! such a shitbag you can't even admit it?????????????
FYI:
You scared assed little bitches pissin' and moanin' over what some sack of shit edited :)) LMFAO
Corp has NEVER been scared to say what he wanted and now all of a sudden you ANONS go all girlie behind the safety of yer halitosis drenched veils, what a pack of fags! LOLOLOL
_________________________________
LWG:
I gotta say, that song rocks, I only hope cigaylord appreciates it.
_________________________________
Dirty Request:
Keep them DAPS rollin' in and remember...
If you don't like what you read, have your say.
Cheerz!
bullshit coprie is a lying sack of shit
Anonymous said...
Deranger wasn't there when you made the wafer comment..... u bin caught fuckwad
12/08/2010 09:37:00 AM
Danger was in the room numbnuts
and i can back that up with a fucken screenshot if necessary
my comments were directed at her
she having me on ignore dont matter a fuck...maxwell or likewise fags see that she sees it....
sign yer fucken name cripple..
corp__
corpie you are a lying sack of shit whoz bin busted.... get packin for the mental hospital
back it up with a screenshot that includes that wafer comment crapie,,,,,, can't do it cuz it was the wrong nite buttfucker....and by the looks of it at least 3 people saw it...... sux to be busted don it pigfuck
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=3sqk73xkhofqf37&thumb=6
heres your fucken screenshot cunthooks...i must be fucked in the head to even bother with idiots like you....oh well...suck on this
try signing yure name ya gutless cunt
corp__
FYI:
To anybody interested, there's a pic of the above screener link on the Main Dumpster. I invite your comments.
Cheerz!
BAHAHAHAHAH you just posted a link that proved you lied!!! you didn't say those things to deranger that you claim you did... you DID make the comment that was posted and there was no other reason than you are a pigfucker!!!! Nothing about what you said about something in her mouth or any of that bullshit/./..... you stupid fucking wanker!!! You just showed everyone the truth of your "Catholic" nature and what you think of it!!! Fuck you are stupid!!!!
corpie what happened to what you said 12/07/2010 10:23:00 PM
looks like you missed some and said more than you admitted
:(((((((((((((( the screenshot is disgusting so was your comment:(
awww s'matter kidfuckerface you got your screenshot well part of it
go cry to someone who actually gives a flying fuck, ya fucken pissant
not my fault if the cunt danger has me iggied...i was speaking to\about
her..
geez you are a prong!
corp__
kentuckypeg: My brother married a jew, He turned jewish We were emailing back and forth and he told me his wife made him go to a phyciatrist
kentuckypeg: We went up their about two years ago and he gets up in the morning, at 6am,and make coffee and breakfast for his wife,but looks like a robot!
kentuckypeg: I watched him one morning,he has been drugged
kentuckypeg: He told me he was under hypnosis,God knows what they said to him,there was nothing wrong with my brother, at all!
kentuckypeg: My brother married a jew, He turned jewish We were emailing back and forth and he told me his wife made him go to a phyciatrist
kentuckypeg: We went up their about two years ago and he gets up in the morning, at 6am,and make coffee and breakfast for his wife,but looks like a robot!
kentuckypeg: I watched him one morning,he has been drugged
kentuckypeg: He told me he was under hypnosis,God knows what they said to him,there was nothing wrong with my brother, at all!
sagwaaus: ÿ so sorry
claire_chikigi121823: ß Mary help us to see and feel the ways God the Father loves us this day, please
angeltraze: AMEN SAJIDA
irish.cody: AMENNNAEEM
secret.garden09: amen
nnaeem99: Amen
sagwaaus: ÿ My little dog needs attention for a bit
claire_chikigi121823: << Ignored for posting to often 44.5cps posted
angeltraze: its ok Sag..no probs
irish.cody: AMENSAJIDAGBU
nnaeem99: Amen[-<
and these fuckers expect everyone to take their rosary crap seriously?
aq_aqs_sandbox: YEAH SAY SHIT ABOUT ME THEN TURN ALL INDIGNATE. IDIOT.
aq_aqs_sandbox: you have turned into a typical down under person.
aq_aqs_sandbox: not a one of you is worth one runny shit
aq_aqs_sandbox: i am so sick of you thinking you can be a fuckwad just because you are sickly. think again loser
aq_aqs_sandbox: cats no. but corp likes to be a shithead and then blame the sickness as if he does not have to act like a man
aq_aqs_sandbox: i guess DOM is not a funny subject for you
aq_aqs_sandbox: laugh riot of stupidity for me
AQUA THINKS ITS OK FOR HER TO SHOOT OFF HER FUCKEN MOUTH, AND WERE ALL SPOSE TO DOUBLE GUESS IF SHES SERIOUS OR NOT. WELL FUCK YOU AQUA YOU CAN DISH IT OUT BUT SURE AS FUCK YOU CANT TAKE IT BACK.
IM FUCKEN TIRED OF YOU, QUIN, CATS AND THAT BRIT BITCH BELLE. EVERY FUCKEN CHANCE YOU GET, YOURE DISSIN DOM WHEN SHE AINT EVEN IN THE ROOM. CORP GOT OVER IT YEARS AGO, DOM GOT OVER IT YEARS AGO, WHY DONT YOU FUCKEN OLD GRAMMAWS GET OVER IT AND QUIT BRINGIN HER INTO IT.
LEAVE DOM OUT OF IT YOU OLD HAGS. AT LEAST SHES GOT YOUTH TO BLAME ON HER MISTAKES. YOU OLD CUNTS GROW MORE BITCH BY THE MINUTE.
FYI:
The Main Dumpster got a bite from one of the "Three Blind Anonymice"
Check it out.
Don't blame me for pimpin' my jizzle... it's either here or in the room :))
Cheerz!
belleatchantry: i went once to christian chat once, it was a horrifying experience, never went to another chatroom since
lmfao@ "horrifying experience". Some1 pass the smelling salts :))
aq_aqs_sandbox: well we have 2 cars, an intercom system AND THE 55" SCREEN'S AUDIO SYSTEM all are prepped for an iPod!
who gives a flying fuck you fatassed, loud mouthed olf fucken hag. its always me fucken me, i got this, i fucken got that... stfu already, yer an indian gutter trash, and youll always be fucken indian gutter trash
who the fuk are you? FYI Aqua isnt fat indian , how ignorant can ya get, ya jealous???? what a child omg what a little child ya sound like. oh hahahahahhaha. I know what aqua look like and she is a beautiful woman, and not fat at all...and yes ahe and her hubby works hard for what they have, try doing it sometimes...ya lil child. gentlepeace
go fuck yerself gentle, ya fucken brown nosin cunt. Your a bigger fatter ho then aqua is. aqua is fucken FAT you dumbuck. shes got a fucken lap band it keeps talkin bout. you fat ole hos sure stick together huh?
deleted my comments I see----truly you are pathetic corpie sweetiepie and now attacking gentlepeace & aq aq,,,,,patheticpatheticpathetic little bitch
kentuckypeg: John, if you are my ex fiancee,pining over me and waiten to see if something haoppens that I am single again,you can go back to Ohio to your bottle
john_f1987: hahaha
john_f1987: wtf!?
kentuckypeg: I have been married, going on 22 years,and I have a life,leave me the hell alone!
john_f1987: hey quit trippin im 23 yrs old lady
john_f1987: but sounds like i might wanna still wait or just not even think about it
kentuckypeg: I am practicing cause some dude in here by the name of John was asking about me!
sail_close: ooh hahahah ya are onlky practicing to be the stalkeeee peg??
john_f1987: yea right like she just practicing cant say atleast sorry for thinkin i was someone else
kentuckypeg: You have kind of been pretty attentive when I said things,boy grow up!
john_f1987: im not in da wrong lady sorry
kentuckypeg: You are nothing but a kid trying to be an adult in your 20's
anthony g'day mate, may i take this oportuntiy to wish you the best
its a hard road bro, i know this from years of drug addiction
from the bottom of my heart i wish you well
corp__
To the Double Barreled Snot Licker with a hardon for Aq and Gentle...
WTF?
You just have to be one of the 3 Blind Anonymice, the list of idiots dumb enough to crow that badly cannot possible be bigger than 3.
As Gentle says, if someone has worked hard to forge ahead, then why can't they talk about things they have done or achieved? FFS they earned it!
I can understand that you may feel resentment or even an intense dislike for Aq because she has managed to work smart and save smarter. I can even understand if you feel you have worked much harder than her too, but renting your hairy, pimply and gay ass out to dirty old men for $5 trix is not what constitutes hard work.
It's about time you talked to your pimp and asked about incentive plans and saving schemes, you can ask your father to explain it in detail, perhaps 30 or 40 times so that it all sinks in.
Cheers!
deleted my post about u lying to de little old ladies of chat and them buying it,,, are you having ur big mental breakdown now or what other lies will you feed them??????????? sadfuck u r
xp.corporation: i have to stop taking the piss outa people and be more forgiving.....leah, you have to try
**
we'll see
12/10/2010 02:43:00 AM
who the fuck is we?
corp__
We'll see how long corp can keep up this facade of holding out the olive branch. He cannot seriously expect us to believe his crap when he continues to support his brothers continued character assassination of me and others in DAP. He can blow it out his rectum, mate.
i cant speak for my brother dude
its not a facade anthony, i mean every word
i know the fucked up life of adiction
and truly bro...you have my blessings
good luck, and heres thinking of you...often
corp__
two_swords_as_one: is it true what i heard that dominica and tim are engaged to be married?
aq_aqs_sandbox: TOO FUNNY
rubyshoes2000: you're really in trouble then Christy
belleatchantry: two swords, sounds like a good match
rubyshoes2000: now now Two
gentlepeace10: only jihad I do is in the toilet
kentuckypeg: Hubby and I might split
kentuckypeg: divorce
kentuckypeg: we had joy
on thursday she said:
kentuckypeg: Belle,we have a meeting in January to foster to adopt
kentuckypeg: My husband and I
OMG its only 3-30 p.m. in Australia yet cia is drunk. so much for him goin on the waggon, what a loser
kentuckypeg: Rob and I are divorcing
kentuckypeg: I am sure his mom and dad will be glad to hear that!
kentuckypeg: They hated me and turned him against me
kentuckypeg: corp,will I?
kentuckypeg: I am glad your so positive,I am not
kentuckypeg: I guess I will live
kentuckypeg: Kieth,this is the beginning of the misery and oain nit the end,after almose 22 years of marriage!
peg needs to see a shrink or get the fuck outta chatrooms. i remember when she faked having a heart attack while in the room, faked calling 911,,, then came back in an hour later under a different id saying she was her own neighbor and that peg was in critical condition,, LMFAO
well if kentucky peg talks to her husband the way she reponds to people in here i can see why they dont get along and why she dont get along with her inlaws, she never has anything good to say about them or her family. She puts down her husband alot too. not good.Maybe she should stay out of the chat room and work on her self and her marriage which is more important.
FYI:
Anon: 12/11/2010 07:04:00 AM
There is nothing more important than filling "The Dumpster", I'm afraid even family must take second place. Quite frankly I am appalled with your behavior. In future, please refrain from such remarks, after all, if this blog were to be a number then that number would be "42" according to Douglas Adams =p~.
Cheerz!
belleatchantry: i know where afra is from
belleatchantry: i know exactly where afra is from
belleatchantry: hitler would be proud of afra, yes right
afra_3: Belle yes you do
afra_3: Stath hello
afra_3: < yes human being
afra_3: ask Belle
afra_3: she knows
afra_3: belle......you should talk.......you have about 8 other ID names
Belle, you have quite afew yourself.
♫ ♫ We're still right behind you Anne Phoney. Singlong with us here at AA
To the tune of 500 Miles by The Proclaimers
♫ ♫
When I get pissed, well I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who gets pissed next to you.
and if I die there, yeah I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who's dead right next to you.
And when I puke up, well I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who pukes up next to you.
and when I pass out, yeah I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who passes out with you.
Chorus:
But I would drink 500 drinks
And I would drink 500 more
Just to be the man who drank 1000 drinks
To pass out on the floor
When I come home, oh I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who drinks at home for sure.
And if I grow old, well I know I'm gonna die,
I'm gonna die one day of liver fail-ee-youre.
Chorus:
LWG
kentuckypeg: That was some good sex
kentuckypeg: Hustler helped me with my hormone pills kicking in
kentuckypeg: Yea but Hustler's store had some good stuff
kentuckypeg: There is no physical abuse here
and i will take 500 pills
corp__
kentuckypeg: Now my name is legally Jeanette
rubyshoes2000: ok got to go dinner is ready
rubyshoes2000: madam is giving me one of her *looks*
krazywriter: bon appetite, ruby
rubyshoes2000: bye Bible, God bless
rubyshoes2000: bye Look GB
rubyshoes2000: bye KW
christmas_angel1961: <<<< like this ruby???? lmbo
rubyshoes2000: bye Angie
rubyshoes2000: LOL Angie
rubyshoes2000: bye Pond
christmas_angel1961: bye ruby gbu
belleatchantry: kids look at us when we are neglecting them i guess
Shame on you belle for trying to say ruby neglects her kids. You are one nasty bitch
yeah, belle is in here almost 24/7 under one of her many many names , who is she kidding, who's neglecting their KIDS?
truthasyoursword: It would appear that I hit a raw nerve with Peg, which was never my intention. What I surmised was that something odd might be going on with her husband.
**
her husband is sick of her shit and has another woman
xp.corporation: gentlepeace my only true hag
12/12/2010 02:52:00 PM
Anon,,,,,belle waited tell ruby left the room b4 she bitched about her. And your right belle has many ,many names. Ruby is a nice lady whom was only in the room for 10 minutes this morning,unlike belle who was in for hours ,your right whose neglecting their KIDS?????
belleatchantry: kids look at us when we are neglecting them i guess
Belleas kids must look at her lot then
LWG
Yet another masterpiece, I gotta admit I was lol.
__________________________________
I Admire Ruby for...
a) Recognizing her child's plea.
b) Doing something about it.
What more is there to this story?
__________________________________
JEANETTE is starting to worry me, maybe I need to start wearing a foil hat when she's around.
FYI:
New CiGaylord pic available under Main Page.
Cheerz!
ya right os, i admire ruby to, ruby dont usually come to chat when her kid is around. Bell come to chat every day at 4pm england time when schools suppose to be out for her kids. she stay till after 7 sometimes. so if bell is chattin when her kids got home from school, whose fixin there supper? shes the one neglecting her kids.
Who cares about ruby? It's nothing but an appalling slut. It disgusts me.
oh OUCH! looks like annienouse myst have been turned down,"12/14/2010 10:38:00 AM"
lol
annymouse Must!*
kentuckypeg: blondes get ugly hair when they are older
kentuckypeg: You can see their roots
kentuckypeg: mox go for it,but first find out if joy has blonde hair
kentuckypeg: mix
kentuckypeg: Go for her,but be careful I think she just got a divorce,start out as friends
roflmfao margaret's a great one to be handing out relationship advice=))
kentucky peg simply has no cue does she? I mean read this statement
kentuckypeg: blondes get ugly hair when they are older
kentuckypeg: You can see their roots
my my what a wonder you are, ya managed to get on the internet by yourself.
belleatchantry: how are you peacemom?
belleatchantry: hope you are feeling better peacemom
belleatchantry: yes, ty dear
sassycats5403: don't you just hate it when chatters address you as "dear"
sassycats5403: the word "dear" just has me wanting to look in the mirror for more gray hair
Methinks bellea will quit using "dear" from now on, the silly old women, ROFL
i always address hos as dear unless i am addressing them as cheap
Its the chatters who use the term "dear"and "dear one" who have the gray hairs.
legalbeagle_27: I get to see my lady in a few days
trachcare: marsh, will her family bring her veiled to your father's home, along with her dowry?
legalbeagle_27: trach I traded some goats for her!
yes i use the expresion "Dear One' some time lol why didnt ya just say it...and yeah i have gray hair so what,,,,and im a granny ,,,a cool one too,,, and dont hide so what,,,,,.so that makes ne a fool heh or less of a person? hmm You have a blessed day. gentlepeace
where is that rapestain poh has he been arrested by the fbi for pedotrolling or what?
quinlan31: joy and all too often the ppl are jokes
quinlan31: especially in chat
anyone see something wrong here????, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/18/2010 12:27:00 AM
ROFLMFAO anon
quin is the biggest joke. shes so fucken fat she got baptized at seaworld lmao
sound_man2007: truth, yep..my viewpoint is all that matters
I thought this was a good comment and should be saved. LOL
grendal_axethrower: why else would god give man 2 heads but only enough blood to operate one at a time.
tim_taylor333: franky you are mad now because i have said your deeds are wicked.
quinlan31: last night was not fun, being stuck out in the cold with this upper respiratory infection sure didn't h elp
maybe if quin wasnt such an obese slob she wouldnt have an upper respiratory infection. God can you imagine the stink that comes from that fucken mountain of lard????????
quinlan31: now it's the piggy commercial
she just keeps opening the door!!!!
12/18/2010 07:36:00 PM
lmfao
calldavidnow: liz Australia is well known in the world as a imperialist country
calldavidnow: they start wars and have bases all over the world
calldavidnow: look liz Australia has started almost every war of th elast 50 years
calldavidnow: you name the war and I will show you how Australia started it
amarillojeannie: dang, david, you are a jerk
amarillojeannie: you are a liar too
belleatchantry: peg i think your husband ate your rabbit
belleatchantry: peg someone ate your bunny sadly
belleatchantry: its not funny peg,im sorry to hear it
belleatchantry: sam if someone ate your bunny you would be angry too
belleatchantry: someone surely has eaten pegs bunny
belleatchantry: well i think her husband sam
belleatchantry: well peg whatever happened to your rabbit?
belleatchantry: dunno crone but someone put a substitute rabbit there, and peg sure knows the difference
belleatchantry: is cryin here, so sorry peg
belleatchantry: is cryin
belleatchantry: peg i think someone ate your rabbit already
belleatchantry: no husband might have killed rabbit prof
belleatchantry: peg i think your husband killed the rabbit
belleatchantry: sad but i think so, was he jealous of your affection for the rabbit?
Poor Bellea is off its head. It thinks its miss marple, lmfao. As if shes actually sittin there cryin. LMFAO Bellea yer a fuckin stupid old women. :))
belle crying over peggys non existant rabbit? I dont think so. Belles just another idiot like peg, living in lala land
belleatchantry: most pregnant people are pregnant kaite
FYI:
If you think you can muster up the energy to pop over to Menu 12...
aka Random Harvest, I think you would enjoy the latest addition.
___________________________________
In response to Anons 12/19/2010 08:29:00 AM
Australia Started...
The Cold War?
The Korean War?
The Viet Nam War?
The Iranian Revolution?
The Iraqi War?
The Middle East WarS?
Suez Crisis?
Indo-Pakistan War?
The Bosnian War?
Afghanistan (Rusia)?
Afghanistan (USA+Co)?
Persian Gulf War?
The Sudanese Civil War?
War on Terror?
To name a few...
calldavidnow really does need to get
some o' dat educajun
Cheerz!
kentuckypeg: guees what justy,I am ignoring you now cause I just went to church yeterday,do not need any more preaching!
kentuckypeg: has ignored KentuckyPeg. 9 failures thus far!
lmao
LOL@PEG
belleatchantry: middle east consists mostly of barbarians
Im not in the room 5 minutes and theres cia and the midget marine watchingbirch, cussin out some guy. Cia is drunk as usual, he has treated us to such timeless classic words like "fuck", "cunt", "bastard", "shit", "crap" and polished it off with a monologue suggesting that the guy grew up being forced to suck his dads cock. Nice work cia. Dont it make ya proud to be catholic?
grendal_axethrower: i had a bill colector call me this morning and i couldn't understand half of what she said.............
grendal_axethrower: you look back at some on the old movies where you see asian hookers saying "Hey joe, you give me five dollar i love you long time..........."
grendal_axethrower: that's how she talked to me
cigay and watchingbitch should get a room and put all their profanities into physical actions. i bet that would put a smile on their gay faces. one is used to being downunder all the time and the other retard never leaves his mates behind.
lol i saw that:))
anon - 12/21/2010 06:38:00 PM
too funny!! but the funniest thing of all was ci(gay) was just that same day, talking about how horrible it is to use profanity and would be in indication of amoral character/.///....... are these people that delusional to their own actions, THESE ARE PATHETIC EXCUSES OF MEN!!!!!!!!!
belleatchantry: sad to be that bored brisket, you sound like a teenager, are you?
belleatchantry: i dont allow that word in my childrens vocabulary
12/22/2010 01:04:00 PM
lmao anon. your right theyre delusional. Look previous post about bellea? Bellea doesnt have children but she keeps up this fasade about how shes got young kids. Belleas kids are grown ups, but shes so far down the path of lies she cant go back. ask her why dosent talk to ruby? cuz ruby lives next to bellea and she knows. cia all talk that he is a thologian is bullshit. two liars thats why cia and bellea are tight
franky_christmas_sphere: Is illness the price of fame we famous people have to pay?
We? ROTFLMAO
hey os, hope you and the readers of DAP have a very Merry Christmas, God Bless,
sam xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Looks like cias fallen off the wagon AGAIN lmfao.
anon 12/21/2010 06:38:00 PM
LOL your comment cracked me up,,,,, and CIA isn't even George Carlin!!!!!!!!! Good comment
12/21/2010 06:38:00 PM
CIGAY does us proud,,,,,,, he is almost as eloquent as crapenhagen,,,,,,,, equally embarassing.
Ya wanna see something funny?
kentuckypeg: I can outsmart people that think they can pull the wool over someone's eyes
shupac_taker2: there are always people who think they know something special or more than most
shupac_taker2: its a mental disorder
I want to wish my two favrite men of chat a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I wish you all the best and May HE Bless you both abunduntly. I love you both very very much, remember that always. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Remember who loves you!!!!
claire_chikigi121823: we heard in room 1 that faith abiding is belle and anthony.catholic's girl friend
sagwaaus: ÿ Oh my
sagwaaus: ÿ LOL I said pantry
sagwaaus: ÿ belle maybe you can bring joy into anthony's life
claire_chikigi121823: hopefully, sag
sagwaaus: ÿ Love is the greatest gift we can give ourselves belle
earth.pigg: you can start by getting on your knee,s and give him good head
Belle is cia's girlfriend now? At eastertime belle said she was engaged to the professor of theology at her local uni. She forgets who remembers. She is full of bullshit.
,,,,,,,,,,, and so is cia :))
cia and belle? hmmmmmmmmmmmm whodda thunkit?
w.joy55: My ear hurts like it has water in it.
heliotropium2: Joy you going to need a ear drainage.
w.joy55: no helio, to the drainage.
jesus_luvs_mexicans: i usually put rubbing alcohol on a q tip and
w.joy55: i will try the alcohol, just for some temporary relief
woodworkingsam: joy if the alcohol do not work mix some bleach with water and put with a q tip
woodworkingsam: equal parts
w.joy55: i am not putting clorox in my head.
stath2_2: sorry but a chat room will be last place id get medical advice
woodworkingsam: alcohol will not kill all bacterials
woodworkingsam: bleach will joy
w.joy55: sammy, i understand. i just want to dry up the fluid.
w.joy55: dry it up, not whiten it.
sassycats5403: do not put bleach into your ear
stath2_2: put drano on Q tip
To Sammy
Thanx for the best wishes and back at ya with "Hugz Aplenty"
________________________________
To Anon: 12/25/2010 02:48:00 PM
Please have a safe and merry Christmas, I hope Santa brings to you everything you wanted :D
... and yes, I will always "Remember"
________________________________
To all the visitors to this quaint little meet known as The Dirty Dumpster...
May you all be (and stay) healthy and may you all prosper in the new year.
This message is intended for my ENEMAS as well as my friends and allies.
________________________________
Bring on Twenty Eleven
Cheerz!
User: br_francisanthonyy was removed from ignore!
br_francisanthonyy: ach....YOU blacks don't speak any educated languages
br_francisanthonyy: shut da do =)
br_francisanthonyy: 2 plus 2 is fo
^^guido at his finest NOT!
aq_aqs_sandbox: TRUTH I FIND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS CALLED OUT WHEN THEY RAPE KIDS
this isnt the first time aqua has said crap like this. i doubt shes catholic, shes just the rooms poison dwarf
OSMO, it's been quite a year for everyone. Some changed pleasantly, some stayed the same old hateful people. But, YOU have always remained honest and true to your beliefs, that is commendable. I am hoping for a great and prosperous year for you and for all. You do a great job here, don't give it up - it brings smiles to people's faces - God bless you and keep you safe throughout the new year - and DON'T PARTY TOO MUCH, you know a mom has to say that, LOL. God bless and thanks for the good times! - Leslie/peacemom_36bn
belleatchantry: right joy, my mom would put the hash into a pastry case to make it more filling!
what a fake bellea is. in britain we never say "mom". We say mum. bellea tries so hard to fit in. stupid old cunt, its whole life is a sham
Belle and her "my mom" crap is about as beleivable as her crap about having 20 ppl over to her house for thanksgiving. it fucken never happened. shes full of it
It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach. A human hair can hold 3kg. The length of a penis is 3x the length of the thumb. The femur is as hard as concrete. A woman's heart beats faster then a man's. Women blink 2x as much as men. We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand. The woman has read this entire text. The man is still looking at his thumb.
amandaparrishbdq: someone make me smile
justme61934: Miss Amanda. I would like to see you smile. Just tell me where it tickles you most, and I'll do it to let you have some fun.
what a dirty old faggot
justme61934: then let me rephrase what I just posted Juanny 52. I typed "Wrong thinking Juanny52. It's good you did not propose to me. If you did, we should have cross our swords. (both sex organs).
What a dirty old lech is just me. Hes having gay fantasies now????? Ewwwwwwww
To one and all...
A few days ago a little birdie informed me of a rather startling revelation, well not that the information was startling, it was more that the individual himself announced it.
Apparently CiGaylord confirmed to chatters that he was indeed an alcoholic. Now haven't we been saying that for years? (YES WE HAVE)
All that we need to hear the pickled vegetable say now is that he is as camp as a row of tents. He needs to come out of the closet and stop the charade, come on CiGay, fess up and get it off your nipple ringed chest.
Cheerz!
Thank you Leslie, though I am sure you'd find a truck load of people with a different opinion of me :)
Keep safe
__________________________________
Sammy :)
After I read your latest post, I was cry long time!
I was born without thumbs :(
It's a curse, my mom says I eat like a monkey.
I have trouble keeping the toilet paper rolling from my hand.
I can't line dance coz it looks like I'm playin' with self
I can't hitchhike
I can't give the thumbs up/down to anything/one
I can't thumb through anything
I can't
I can't add a twist of anything to food or drink
I can't turn my stereo up or down
About the only good thing is that as a child, I never sucked my thumb.
And now you tell me this horrendous news.
Doctors say they can use my big toes as replacements but I hate the thought of smelling jam every time I wipe my nose, not to mention hairy thumbs and I sure as hell would hate to think I'd only have seven toes on each foot left after the operation.
Cheerz!
belleatchantry: we only get the lowest class muslim in here, any with any intelligence or class wouldnt come to a chatroom
12/29/2010 11:18:00 AM
THAT SHOULD QUALIFY FOR DUMBASS POST OF THE YEAR, ROFLMAO
os, Have a healthy, safe and happy 2011. Hope to see you in chat every now and then in the new year.
Thanks Osmo - as I'm sure you would find a truck load of people who think I'm totally off my rocker, LOL! God bless and Happy New Year!!!!!!!
drdr_franky_lets_be_one: Yeah Chimps too and we share around 98.5% of DNA with Chimps
explodingturban: so I must be really a chimp
FYI:
It appears someone has their undies all up in their tube de poo over my decision to post the "Mortal Wombat" pic on the Main Dumpster page (Menu 01 for the Dumpster Challenged)
If you have a mind, hop on over and supply some input (for or against)...
Come to think of it, hop on over even if you don't have a mind =p~
_______________________________
Elenty Tweven countdown should be Finda Kun, I'm gonna start early and burn out. I'd suggest CiGay do the same but he's still on the 2009/2010 New Years Eve bender.
Skoal!
CI_Nosegay writes:
Well, I am fucking well pissed. Everyone's saying I use the word FUCK too often. The fuck I don't. For fuck's sake why doesn't everyone fucking lighten up for fuck's sake.
If this fucking well keeps up, I'll fucking well stop talking al-to-fucking-gether. Fuck them all, that's what I fucking well think.
Fuck it! Why do they keep picking on me. I've read the fucking crap about me on fucking DAP and they fucking well say worse things than I do about fucking anything. Vaginas! Well I don't remember talking about fucking vaginas. I’ve never fucked a vagina.
What the fuck. I'm going iron out the piss stains on my fucking trousers. Good fucking night you fucking wankers.
via LWG
dangerous_boobookitty: what is up with your terrible grammer and syntax invisible?
You're constant focus on CIAGAY,,, including that candid nickname you have given him,,, has become obvious to all of your homoerotic fixation with him,,,,,,,,, doood move on
12/30/2010 05:17:00 PM
Dude are you blind? Nobody this side of hell has a fixation on the ugly fucker. Have you seen his pic? Hes so ugly his parents named him shit happens
Anonymouse: 12/30/2010 05:17:00 PM
"dooood" it is you who needs to move on, so do as you promised already :D
For a more accurate depiction of the above, please visit the "Mortal Wombat" post on the Main Dumpster (Menu 01)
Cheerz!
Post a Comment
<< Home