Saturday, January 01, 2011

January 2011


Now Open DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

185 Comments:

Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Happy New Year Everybody

1/01/2011 05:20:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/01/2011 05:43:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

happy New Year to you os, welcome to MMXI aka 2011..the year of Dumpster Clones Blogs..

1/01/2011 05:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_likes_2011: Sam what about Bonsais the japanese small ones

franky_likes_2011: I love Bonsais

woodworkingsam: franky just clip teh roots to keep the trees from growing to much

woodworkingsam: needs the cliping often

franky_likes_2011: sam is like if the bonsai has been castrated?

1/01/2011 01:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_likes_2011: According to some astronauts they were followed by lights when they arrived to the Space, Sess.

amarillojeannie: franky, right now there is a 4 hour show on the history channel called ancient aliens

unleashed_texan_1946: juster I have seen them take off vertically from a hovering position ... they are extremely fast and can turn 90 degrees on a dime

franky_likes_2011: yeah Amarillo Im watching that very interesting isnt it

amarillojeannie: i don't know, franky

amarillojeannie: i'm not watching it

1/01/2011 04:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: Miss Shelly. You are lucky because I just bought a DRYER for your Wet P usshy. You are now invited down My Iggy Parlor to test if it works. Enjoy.

1/01/2011 10:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

q_crys_hail_holy_queen: A living hell.. That would be the 72 virgins with their 72 mother-in-laws ain't

q_crys_hail_holy_queen: no paradise

1/02/2011 06:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_likes_2011: USA has been always in War, in war with Japan, with Iran, with Al Qaedia, With illegals, with gays, with jews, with blacks, with Russia you are really warriors that never win wars.

franky_likes_2011: Cant USA put peace without war? Geez

peacemom_36bn: franky we've never been at war with jews, or blacks

stath2_2: If we protect the border and get rid of as many illegals as possibel that would include islamic people here illegallly

franky_likes_2011: Stath you better protect your border from Muslims not from hard working fellows

capndunzzl: oh lord...here we go again

peacemom_36bn: beating dead horses is a specialty in here

1/02/2011 09:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_likes_2011: one hour left before I leave this room FOREVER

1/02/2011 10:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment deleted
This post has been removed by the author.

1/01/2011 05:43:00 AM

just like you deleted a bunch of my posts, don't like the truth about yourself do yuz

1/03/2011 12:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KentuckyPeg: I am writing a book about my memories

KentuckyPeg: You never ask a woman her age,unless you have no manners!

KentuckyPeg: I am what ,brave ,since you seem to know about me,or you think you do?

braveheart12318: no just ask yourself one question are u happy with ur family or in a chat room

KentuckyPeg: brave,you are a dilldow,my husband is at work and I am at home! He does what he does,and I do what I do!

KentuckyPeg: Did you go out new years eve brave?

braveheart12318: no i didnt went out becoz i dont like to meet people and make friends

1/03/2011 02:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dilldow,, lmao

1/03/2011 03:51:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

Comment deleted
This post has been removed by the author.

1/01/2011 05:43:00 AM

just like you deleted a bunch of my posts, don't like the truth about yourself do yuz

1/03/2011 12:55:00 PM


FYI that was my comment removed by me, so stop trying to cause shit.

1/03/2011 07:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her memories? she cant even remember what she posts from day to day. maybe it's good she keeps a journal.

1/03/2011 07:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jrigger2001: everyone mark your calendars; anthony's giving an opinion

1/03/2011 07:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My comments were removed more than once and not by me

1/04/2011 09:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what if your comments were removed, most times it says "this post has been removed by the author" so you either removed it yourself, or youre trying to shart shit. Anyhoo posting here is a privilege not an entitlement. Go whine somewhere else ya boring fuckwit

1/04/2011 10:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KentuckyPeg: david I know you better not be my brother or my 3rd cousin!

1/04/2011 07:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grendal_axethrower: well let me tell you something if i won the lotto i'd damn sure be taking my narrow white mutt ass self to the bunny ranch in nevada

1/04/2011 07:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_likes_2011: why do you worry so much about my age lol

franky_likes_2011: your a real psycho !!!

psychopeg2002: I have a reason behind it

psychopeg2002: your skeered

franky_likes_2011: And why do you use the name PEG I think your a regular who wants to insult our PEG

franky_likes_2011: I know who you are

psychopeg2002: ummm noooo don't think so

franky_likes_2011: yes

psychopeg2002: ok whatever

KentuckyPeg: It is probably my brother

1/04/2011 08:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sail_close: iggies pro ..... same ol nonsense....

sail_close: ya know birch anyone with half a brain would stop batting the same dopey statements against the wall .... but not pro .... guess she has less than 1/2 a brain

watchingbirch: sail, she isnt' alone. there is oncein,jrigger, edlady, homie and may others

1/04/2011 08:21:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 1/03/2011 12:55:00 PM

It is obvious you are unaware of how the blog is set up. I am the only Admin and as such am the only person able to delete posts made by others.
Normal visitors are able to delete THEIR OWN posts only, you fall into the latter category. I can only deduce you deleted your own posts or perhaps you were mistaken when you thought the transaction completed correctly.

One thing I pride myself on is...
maintaining a high level of autonomy for visitors to this Septic Wasteland, that coupled with anonymity provides an environment conducive to the Dirty Mission Statement :)

Things to watch out for when you feel you're not getting what's due...

When comments hit 200, you need to click on the blue "Newer" link in order to view comments above 200.

After posting your comment, go immediately to the relevant post and check that your comment was successful, note the time stamp.

Finally:
It would do me no well to delete comments as this would cause visitors to cease posting and the blog would die. The only comments that I delete are posts that contravene the Dirty Rules and Regs. For example, referencing chatter's real names etc.

Cheerz!

1/05/2011 11:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: hmm, yes mojo, i m guided a lot by my conscience

belleatchantry: because i believe my conscience is God within me

1/05/2011 12:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so bellea is basicaly calling God a lier?
everything that comes out off her mouth is fucking bullshit,,and satan owns her consceince
retard

1/05/2011 02:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_likes_2011: Im a pólitical prophet I said yesterday GIBBS shouldnt work at the W HOUSE and he did resign today


ROFLMAO what a jerkweed

1/05/2011 03:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: i beleive wholly that our conscience is God within u s
sassycats5403: belle what do you base that on?
belleatchantry: base my consciene on God cats? Because God gave it to me?

1/06/2011 01:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my conscience says belle is a lying old cunt, so it must be true

1/06/2011 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

CiGay is a man of convictions!

I'd guess they're either for loitering outside public toilets or drunk while hypothesizing. pontificating and praying for death by muhjabe.

Why should 2011 be any different?
I hate change =p~

Cheerz!

1/07/2011 11:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I consider i know more than most of my catholic peers, because i study more

belleatchantry: most catholics wouldnt know a from b


arrogant fucker aint she

1/07/2011 12:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tim_taylor333: educated slander is a crime even by the laws of men, and i know you are a hypocrite cause if someone were to slander you, suing them would not be out of the question.

tim_taylor333: yet you do so regularly here and say you have impunity, which shows your duplicitous hard sinful heart.

tim_taylor333: educated ingnored until such a time as she repents and decides to Love other people.

1/07/2011 07:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: Franky. Kindly tell us the difference between one who has a Master's Degree and another who has a Ph.D., please?

justme61934: thank you Franky. I believed you because you are a Ph.D. holder yourself.

justme61934: Thank you very much Franky. (I have to call you Franky because you told me before to leave out DR.)

justme61934: So, one with a PH.D. wrote womething NEW for the world to learn.

justme61934: okey. pls go on Franky. very informative.

1/07/2011 07:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: joy I got scars

mix_ali: joy I was stabbed twice

mix_ali: joy my scars are cooler then tats

1/07/2011 11:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I consider i know more than most of my catholic peers, because i study more


SPENDING UR TIME IN YAHOO AND PALTALK IS NOT "STUDYING". FROM WHAT IM SEEING BELLE IS NOT VERY SMART WHEN IT COMES TO THE CATHOLIC FAITH. SHELL BE TELLING US SHE GOT A THEOLOGY DEGREE LIKE CIA NEXT, LMAO

1/08/2011 03:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: Good news for women who used to POST "i'm very hrony right now."

justme61934: Be it know that I just bought a sharp HACK SAW that cuts all KINDS OF HORNS of whatever size. You are welcome to use them if you like down my IGGY STOCKADE.

1/08/2011 08:11:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 1/08/2011 08:11:00 AM

I wish justme would cut off his own horn instead of blowing it all the time :)


Cheerz!

1/08/2011 09:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heliotropium2: Oh is Tim saying again he is a priest????

trachcare: helio, I have no idea. I have no patience for tim's perverse delight in the sins of others, or his preening sanctimoniousness.

1/08/2011 02:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: Some people in here don't care what they say to people ,they need to find out the circumstance before,they shoot their mouth off!

good advise kpeg why dont you try it for yourself, you dumb bitch

1/08/2011 03:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://trashkillla.blogspot.com/

UPDATES!

1/08/2011 03:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: I have to poop

trachcare: cats, what'd I miss?

sassycats5403: trach just kpeg announcing she has to go have a number 2

1/08/2011 04:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KentuckyPeg: I have to poop

ky_chat_girl: TMI

ponddwellernice: oh good lord!...

ponddwellernice: cahlick

sassycats5403: kpeg does post the damnest things

trachcare: apparently, I missed a good one.

sassycats5403: gentle it reminds me of what a 5 yr old would say

trachcare: cats, what'd I miss?

ponddwellernice: good grief... how sick!

ky_chat_girl: trach, peg told us she had to poop

ky_chat_girl: giggles

sassycats5403: trach just kpeg announcing she has to go have a number 2

trachcare: Oh, good Lord.

1/08/2011 05:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: once, i was once a wannabe judge myself and could be worst than anybody in here
justme61934: but when I read the article The Johari Window, I tried to avoid judging others.

1/09/2011 07:48:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 1/08/2011 03:21:00 PM

... and still I host the flagrant pimping even though the very sight of the url makes me feel ghastly :D

You would do well to remember that when next you ridicule for censoring.



Cheerz

1/09/2011 10:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: i pray daily for muslim women and their dreadful lives

1/09/2011 12:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: and i see police or firemen or whatever in the store and i smile and thank them

amarillojeannie: i thanked the officer for my speeding ticket

1/09/2011 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ingeniero_e: So baby, what are you gonna do, when it snows?

w.joy55: Me?

ingeniero_e: we should share body heat, and conserve energy

w.joy55: Ing, me? Sure. Let's do it.

johnbrownzrb: lol ingo.. and body lice too?

ingeniero_e: you have body lice john? lol, get it taken care of dood

ingeniero_e: he has body lice, joy

w.joy55: John, where do you live?

johnbrownzrb: texas.

ingeniero_e: lots of body lice in Texas, you should move dood

1/09/2011 03:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

attalus_iii: Americans have that insane paranoia about "communism". Many of you should see a shrink

attalus_iii: 90% of americans need psychiatric help for their paranoia of what they think "communism" is

attalus_iii: It seems many americans are not mentally sick in the clinical sense. They are just daft

1/09/2011 03:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: alimex, cawa hasn't had sex is more like it

quinlan31: but, what man would want to have sex with such a bitter woman


QUIMFART IS PROJECTING AGAIN. WHAT MAN WOULD WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH QUIN? SHE IS A BLOATED BLUBBER BITCH WHALE. ITS ALWAYS ON ABOUT SEX DUE TO THE FACT IT CANT GET ANY. A GUY WOULD NEED A FUCKING HOIST AND PULLEY TO GET ON TOP OF IT,,, THE DISGUSTING PIECE OF TRAILOR TRASH!

1/09/2011 06:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: mr 22 yr old got it right....this is all George Bush's fault

WELL THAT ABOUT EXPLAINS IT ALL!!!!!!!

1/09/2011 06:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassycats5403: for all we know, he probably got the gun off the black market

ingeniero_e: what black market?

ingeniero_e: all he has to do is buy it at a gun show

dangerous_boobookitty: from the blacks at the market ingen - duh

dangerous_boobookitty: leroy at the corner safeway

1/09/2011 06:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: Kitten knocked mr 16 yr old's headlamp onto porkchop

BLEH!!!!!!!!!

1/09/2011 07:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: this is one boneheaded conversation


UM YOU DON'T HAVE A MIC ON DUMMY !!!!!!!!!!

1/09/2011 08:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

highlander_for_you: I have my pube hair braided
highlander_for_you: down to my ankles

1/09/2011 09:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1/09/2011 07:46:00 PM
only lardy assed trailer trash scum like quin would have stinkin kittens and food and motorcycle parts in its kitchen at the same time. it must live in utter squalor, the dirty fucker

1/10/2011 11:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: catholics are not permitted to be freemasons, it means excommunication

belleatchantry: christian is on a journey, and I watch with great interest

belleatchantry: interesting that you chose the name of the lead part in pilgrims progress christian, the bunyan book?

belleatchantry: you are in my intentions christian

spoken like a true mama duck, lmfao. this ole woman makes me laugh,pretending to be a young woman, lolol

1/10/2011 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah anon she sounds like one of dem really old english schoolmarms. shes about 65

1/10/2011 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: interesting that you chose the name of the lead part in pilgrims progress christian, the bunyan book?

He chose the name christian because he is one, moron

1/11/2011 04:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1: The National Rifle Association would order gun racks in the cradles of newborn infants if they could.

1/11/2011 04:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

twinscrappinmom: Lots of Rich Liberals, they want OTHERS to pay for the poor, not themselves

twinscrappinmom: Millions of Millions of dollars so many in the entertainment industry they help the poor alittle, and themselves MOSTLY

twinscrappinmom: I guess you have to be on the mic to participate in this conversation

twinscrappinmom: I am talking, anyone hear me?

twinscrappinmom: Typing, but talking nonetheless

twinscrappinmom: Please

twinscrappinmom: Bart

twinscrappinmom: Am I invisable?????

twinscrappinmom: Marsh, am I invisable??????

twinscrappinmom: ok so you are just not answering my comments

twinscrappinmom: trying to get in the conversation, its not working

grendal_axethrower: what's the topic again?

twinscrappinmom: the topic is they are talking, you are not

twinscrappinmom: the topic is private, only for the 3 on the mic

1/11/2011 07:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1: You guys interested in joining my new group?
anthony.catholic1: I am formally "The most ultimate kick-arse not for nancy boys defence of pure Aryan wankerism group in the Universe"
anthony.catholic1: Now before you rush to apply...
anthony.catholic1: Let me outline some of our principles...
anthony.catholic1: 1) Michael Savage is a commie pacificist keeping true freedom of expression down.
anthony.catholic1: 2) Fred Phelps is a liberal ecumenical Chistian at the heart of undermining the kick-arseedness of Christianity
anthony.catholic1: 3) The fundamental failure of all hate groups up unto this one is they stopped short of hating enough people.
anthony.catholic1: 4) Therefore as a sign of our dedication, we must pledge to hate ourselves
anthony.catholic1: Do you like my manifesto so far?
anthony.catholic1: 5) Our goal is to eventually control the nuclear deterrent so we can turn it on the dolphins, who are commies undermining our freedom.

anthony.catholic1: 6) Idaho shall be renamed Kick-Arsesville...and shall be the new capitol.
anthony.catholic1: LOL
anthony.catholic1: Well, I am still working on the rest of my principles, but you can bet they will be kick-arse

1/12/2011 08:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roomingfree: well dragon for so many chatting is a release o f energy they cant use in real life but venting like that makes it easier for the folks around them at home so ...

Not posted this for a dumbass post, i think what rooming said makes a whole lotta sence

1/12/2011 01:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1: I am like a ferrero rocher....rough exterior, but a soft sweet inner...ask birch

1/12/2011 04:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: margaret, then why don't you fucking leave, you think Cathohlics are evil witches
quinlan31: angel, you're not even Catholic
quinlan31: has 3everyone noted, she's not denied being kypeg
quinlan31: we have a winner

stupid fucker thinks angel is kypeg, roflmfao.

1/12/2011 04:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

truthasyoursword: Hi Quinlan, thanks for the PM chat before

quinlan31: truth, NO, thank you

ROFLMFAO,,truth aint to fussy ,lmao

1/12/2011 04:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: margaret, who are you gonna talk about now?

zefferina_marie: this is confusing - my name is margaret, too lol

quinlan31: zefferina, how can it be confusing? you don't have "margaret" in your name and no one knows it is your name unless you tell them

zefferina_marie: she doesn't have margaret in her name, either

quinlan31: peg is a nickname for margaret

zefferina_marie: peg?

quinlan31: kypeg=margaret

quinlan31: angel of the morning is kypeg

zefferina_marie: I'm talking about angel_of_the_morning_000

zefferina_marie: I don't have a kypeg on my list

quinlan31: kypeg is here as angel of the morning


rofl, the fat fuck still thinks angel is kypeg,, lololol, this is to fucking funny

1/12/2011 05:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1: I am like a ferrero rocher....rough exterior, but a soft sweet inner...ask birch

1/12/2011 04:19:00 PM

HAS BIRCH FUCKED THIS HOMO OR SOMETHING?

1/13/2011 06:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1/13/2011 06:53:00 AM

lmfao anon ,it kinda looks that way dont it? Theyre a couple of gay assed fuckwits and it looks like they stroke more then just each others egos ,lmao

1/13/2011 10:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: i have determined that i will have a maid soon

if it didnt spend 7 hrs a day in chat it wouldn,t need a fucken maid, da filthy,lazy cunt

1/13/2011 11:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

earnesib: elady, let me put in language you might understnad, Hisss hisssss hisssss hisssss hisssssss

1/13/2011 04:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: ice melts

quinlan31: and then falls

quinlan31: it's called gravity



PLEASE TELL US MORE DR SCIENCE ROTFLMAO

1/13/2011 06:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1: Which reminds me, someone asked me a question last night, and I want to give the answer to all of you....

anthony.catholic1: Someone asked me would it help if they donated to Australia in this crisis...

anthony.catholic1: We are a very rich country and we will take care of our own....ty for the offer, but give it to another cause who needs it.



I didn't know CIA was appointed by Australia to represent it in chat, who knew HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1/13/2011 06:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: franky I own gold mining stocks and silver mining stock and maybe 50 lbs of silver
mix_ali: and use stocks, funds, futures and options

1/13/2011 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

I hope this helps...and yes the money is needed and those in Queensland thank you



sam xx


Phone: 1800 219 028 (toll free, using credit card)

In person: At branches of the Commonwealth Bank, NAB, Westpac, ANZ, Bank of Queensland or Suncorp, or Coles supermarkets

Online: qld.gov.au/floods/donate.html



The account details international for donations are:

Account Name: Premiers Disaster Relief Appeal
BSB: 064 013
Account number: 1000 6800
SWIFT code: CTBAAU2S

1/13/2011 11:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah australia must be rich, its taxpayers have supported cias fat, lazy ass on welfare for 9 years. i dont beleive his crap about being a former IT worker, any more then i believe the theology degree shit.

1/14/2011 02:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Handy that place names such as Wollongong and Toowoomba can still be pronounced correctly when spoken underwater.

1/14/2011 02:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

episcopalcpa: IMHO...Christianity needs to focus more on what is in the heart-mind more than what goes on below the belt

ky_chat_girl: like you episc?

episcopalcpa: and that means what?

ky_chat_girl: nevermind

1/14/2011 10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: legal, so you have no plans to change your current situation?

quinlan31: juster, sounds like an excuse fo him to continue to sit on hsi ass

fucking rich coming from quin, who has sat on its fat ass for 16 years, stuffing its face with soda and big macs. what a fucking waste of life it is

1/14/2011 05:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: People used to run blogs and websites about Catholic chat. I made the mistake of going to the "Dirty Dumpster" once. Only once. Words fail me. I will never do that again.

w.joy55: Trach, why???? That ugly?

trachcare: joy, to quote Obi-Wan Kenobi, "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany."

1/14/2011 08:37:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anonymous: 1/14/2011 08:37:00 PM

A Pox On trachcare for his hate filled remarks and callous disregard for my dirty little playground. Obviously he fails to provide accurate information to the unsuspecting. Marred by one dirty experience, he appears to have made it a priority to denigrate and rile the innocent behaviors and feelings of the dumpsta and her inhabitants/visitors.
Words fail to express the trauma that his accusations have caused me and as the only Administrator of the Dirty Dumpster, I can only assume that trachcare means to make this personal.
It is my lowly opinion that this monster should henceforth remove the "care" portion of his name and replace it with something more fitting, say...
"oma"
as his actions are clearly an affront to the eyes.

I would like to extend an invitation to those of you who have developed any form of anxiety due to his cutthroat behavior, to have remedial treatment in the form of council and Q&A sessions. These sessions will be available free of charge and conducted by experts well versed in the art of deflection and redirection.
I myself will be enrolling in the advanced sessions aka "Ducks Back Sessions" as I feel I might not be able to cope with another of his scathing attacks.

I have always thought of the Dumpsta as a place where the innocent and not so innocent can interact anonymously, a place where all are equal, a place where all are free to voice their opinion. Sadly it appears trachoma would rather scare people away from one of CC's havens and true respites.

Cheerz!

1/14/2011 11:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ossy, concerning trachcare? what more can you expect out of a very good friend of quin's?? he has defended quin against some very decent women in chat.....he's a hypocrite and a loser!!!!!!!!!!

1/15/2011 03:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1: john>no 'cute catholic girl' would respond to that....but maybe some tramp down the pub would...perhaps set your goals a little lower.

johnkick66669: Tony, do I have you on the ropes.

anthony.catholic1: I am actually trying to understand you john....or, understand the mindset

anthony.catholic1: Because you are not the only one I have seen with it

johnkick66669: Tony, it's cute that you want to analyze me. I have to warn you that you are way over your head.

anthony.catholic1: It is a bit difficult, I suspect you have been drinking?

johnkick66669: Keep punching, Tony. It tickles.


ROFLMFAO,, tony suspects john has been drinking???? AAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHAAAA

1/16/2011 06:03:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 1/15/2011 03:07:00 PM

Sure, I shouldn't expect much from trachoma, but then again, what I wrote was certainly "tongue in cheek". It's a pity he's so narrow minded, I suspect John Deer couldn't haul a pin out of his ass. As for The Mighty Quinn, I've never had a problem with her, perhaps it's unfortunate for me that I find her wit and sense of humor magnetic. Now if we were to speak of Sag and other Rosary Nazis, well I sure could muster up a few choice words to describe them, as a matter of fact I have done so in the past :D
_________________________________

Anon: ...
ROFLMFAO,, tony suspects john has been drinking???? AAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHAAAA

1/16/2011 06:03:00 AM

CiGay should be charged for "INSIDER" information, How's a guy gonna have a drink in the US or Europe without risking the veins in CiGay's nose going all postal?


Cheerz! (That's "Cheers" as in so long, I don't want CiGay reading anything into that one)

1/16/2011 08:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolol os your make me laugh hon, keep up the good blog work, been good seein you alls sense of humor

1/16/2011 05:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: BRB feeding our male pet monkey.

1/17/2011 07:52:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 1/17/2011 07:52:00 AM

Good Morning...

I find it disgusting that Justme feels it necessary to refer to his boyfriend as a "Monkey".
Isn't it enough that the poor wretch has to put up with Justme's lewd and sickening innuendos almost every time the old fart posts a comment in the room?

Okay, the poor creature may actually be a "Monkey", but that is no excuse for the filthy old perv to belittle him.

Surely the unfortunate animal is already suffering emotional and physical abuse as it endures Justme's daily diet of revolting advances and constant frotteurings!

Cheerz!

1/17/2011 09:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1/17/2011 10:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1: Too late stath, nothing you say gets under my skin anymore, I have already categorised you

anthony.catholic1: But keep at it if it makes you happy

stath2_2: anthony.catholic1 that happens when you are drunk, nothing gets to a drunk

1/17/2011 03:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1: Well, with a bit of luck, with study and discipline...my son will one day make it into a protestant university

1/17/2011 05:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

el_big_banger: opus and I have the destinction of being great pals of our old friend Poh

opus_dei_333: yep... speaking of Poh... have you seen him recently?

el_big_banger: not yet, but he told me he was going to start a kibbutz with Lucy

trachcare: opus, both poh and lucy have disappeared.

el_big_banger: they both talked about a kibbutz, opus

el_big_banger: i think thats where they went

roomingfree: poh is a retired nuclear scientist it seems like it would be within his field of expertise

anthony.catholic1: poh is a retired nuclear scientist?

anthony.catholic1: hmmm

1/17/2011 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 1/17/2011 05:40:00 PM

Okay, so I've been out of the room for quite some time but does that mean the earth has shifted its axis? Is there another moon sitting on a green and pink spotted horizon? Have the Beatles reformed (all 4 of them)?

I realize the mental capacity of el_big_banger has got to be seriously diminished to even contemplate being among one of Vag's friends, but seriously...
to even imagine for half a second that the big Vag and Lucy are to start a kibbutz is pure insanity.

Damn you gotta laugh at things sometimes otherwise you just might feel there is no point to life at all!

Were Opus and Trachoma baiting el_Pig_banger or what?
Certainly CiGay was.

As for rooming, would someone please explain to him/her/it that yes Vag was a nuclear scientist during the 60's and 70's and even as late as the mid 80's. He was at the same time however, heavily into Code Breaking for the FBI (a natural progression from his days throughout WWII as an Enigma Hacker) During his work for the FBI he was singularly responsible for the creation and execution of the world renown "DiskHammer" virus and several iterations thereof.

Truth be told, both Lucy and Vag are to be married in/on a kubbutz of their own making where there will be an altar laying before a 1000' high Menorah (candelabrum) powered by nuclear energy from Vag's very own creation. You may well ask where all the money for this mammoth construction will be coming from. Money will flood in from governments all over the world pleading to finance his mission once they realize he has cracked the energy transfer conundrum known as The General Pattern of Decline.

So, when you next turn on a light or power up your PC, spare a thought for Vag and his amazing brain.

Cheerz!

1/17/2011 09:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steffannii_2000: G'day mate is the rosary on tonight

anthony.catholic1: no doubt

steffannii_2000: okiez cool ty

anthony.catholic1: I actually refuse to acknowledge or participate in this rosary

anthony.catholic1: So I don't know what time it is

what a lying sack of shit. cigayboi knows exactly what time rosary is on, theyve been saying it at the same time for years. his word is as beleivable as his so called doctorate in theology, lmfao

1/18/2011 05:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

refusing to acknowledge or participate in rosery? didnt the moron lead rosary for years?

1/18/2011 05:52:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 1/18/2011 05:52:00 AM

My guess is now that he's lost the power game, he doesn't want anything to do with it.
I think he underestimated the ability for slagwaaaaz to maintain control after the latest coup d'Ʃtat.
So in my humble opinion, it boils down to "If I ain't the leader, I'm not playin' anymore!".

I think it would be too hard to swallow any other reason for his about face, he may well attempt to cloud the issue with BS but I fear the underlying reason remains the same.

Of course that's just my opinion and I may very well be wrong, but given his propensity for megalomania and his history of femaphobia, especially women he perceives to be powerful or stronger than him.... blah blah bla.

This information has been supplied by Dr. Osmosis "Freud" Bin Lederhosen free of charge. The author accepts no responsibility for any damage (physical or mental) caused by its use.

Cheerz!

1/18/2011 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happen to enjoy the Rosary in the room, But one thing I have noticed is the insincerity in sagwas prayers when she so rudly sighs and Yawns so obviously, its really disturbing to me, and no I am NOt anthony, she really needs to get to bed earlier and prepare like most of do for our jobs if this is indeed her job, and getting the proper rest is part of it,I find it disrespectful to prayer and it looks bad to oursiders who hear this and is a bad example..however.this is only my opinion.

1/18/2011 05:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The whole rosary in a chatroom is dumb, and i dont see why any of you puts up with it. If sag and her little band of sub ordinates came in the room and expected me to STFU while they prayed, id tell em to piss off

chatroom is for chat not prayers. Go kneel by your bed or in church and pray and quit imposing your will on others

1/18/2011 06:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1: I have travelled the world, and I probably used to think like you

1/19/2011 04:37:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Personally I have never been one for "Chat Rosary" as I feel it degrades the true mean of prayer whilst at the same time manages to promote aggression from both camps. I agree there are a few participants that are honest and true of heart, but they are thin on the ground.
Damn, I ain't even in the room but the ripples from Rosary Nazis remains ever strong.
To me, sag is far worse than CiGay, sure they both share many common traits however CiGay at least admits to the odd flaw or two in his character. Correct me if I'm wrong, Sag would never admit to being incorrect about anything. I am positive she believes herself to be infallible and far above the rest of us mere mortals. Okay so it does sound a lot like Anne Phony but the former is certainly more extreme.

Several years ago Sag was reading from a book that used birthdays, dates and other random information to generate a description of someones/anyone's personality and to produce a list of things that person should do to enrich their life.
Now is it just me (don't confuse with Justme the old perv chatter), or does anyone else feel worried about Sag being a candidate for any form of leadership?

As far as anon: 1/18/2011 05:51:00 PM's comments, I understand exactly what you mean and in my opinion, this is strong cause for reelection :D

Yikes... I think I hear Anne Phony reciting his acceptance speech.

Cheerz!

1/19/2011 04:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1/19/2011 04:37:00 AM

hes travelled the world only on google map lmfao. anfoney has been chatting every day for 12 years, so i dunno how he would of found time to travel anywhere cept the liquor store and back, lolol

1/19/2011 06:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt mention about the yawning and the sighs because i was being catty or trying to oust sagwa, I simply see it or hear it ya might say as a CHORE on her part and not a act of love (at least that's how it comes accross to me)or something she does because she feels compelled by the Holy Spirit, i just dont feel that.It seems too robotic. Aands its everyday not once inawhile because she is too tired.

1/19/2011 08:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon poster you are right. I dont particpate in rosary not being catholic and such, but ive heard sag on the mic and she does yawn a hecka lot. When cia and jen use to say rosary in room 5 it was much the same. Maybes not yawns, but kinda like interupsions and people saying brb and dogs barking. Anon you made a lotta sence when you said its robotic. Its all to mechanical and rushed like nobody is actually paying attention to God. Personaly as a non catholic I think it damages your religion who I have a lot of respect for

1/19/2011 02:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh 1/19 @2:14 you are just a basher of the Rosary, I am not there is a difference.

1/19/2011 06:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh 1/19/2011 @06:13:00 PM

Exactly what part of my post gave you the idea i ever bashed the rosary?

1/20/2011 02:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1: Well, when Roger Moore became games Bond, I moved to supporting baddies

moore became bond in 73, 38 years ago. cigay says hes 38. seems hes another one lieing about his age,lmfao

1/20/2011 03:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^^^ ā€œOh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceiveā€ ROFLMAO

1/20/2011 09:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grendal_axethrower: i tell you i can't type today cause' i'm just waiting for that booter to show up and start fucking with us again.........

1/20/2011 09:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trugrt2323: Capn I tried at one point coming in and Catholic chat 1 was gone I mean it wasn't even listed. I said HOLY MOSES>

trachcare: This guy has the snowplow of booters, yes? the whole room goes at once.

children_of_the_atom: dosent he know yahoo lives are runed that way:((
trugrt2323: Max it's defective.electronics doing it.

trugrt2323: I have it on ignore.
trachcare: max, it has been "cosmic christ castrated" "ni**er_g00k" and "the evil has landed"

trugrt2323: Hey defective you feel like such a big shot booting people? How about facing this black belt somewhere around where you live?
trugrt2323: You don't got the balls to tell me where you live but I will find you.
trugrt2323: You messed with the wrong chatter little boy.

1/20/2011 11:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ky_chat_girl: it's been snowing all day and suppose to snow until 9:00pm tonight

mrking8339: kathy my nuts might crack if they freeze up.. dont be evil...

ky_chat_girl: your nuts will be fine

1/20/2011 06:13:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

For the record...

I don't believe the poster is a rosary basher:)

I think I am more so than they, although perhaps I should explain myself a little more clearly.

I think the Rosary is absolutely fine, beautiful in fact, but... and it's a big but...
I would like to draw a distinction between the Rosary as it was intended and the farcical episodes we have had in Yahoo chat.
_______________________________

CiGay & Roger Moore

The name's Gay, Ci Gay!

I think Moore would be "Shaken, not stirred" by the news CiGayLord has been touting. Who else thinks CiGay should live and let die?
Here on the Dumpster we pride ourselves on slagging the living daylights outa dumbasses and for your eyes only, we invite you to a view to a kill as we delve even deeper into the pickled canyons and wind swept plains of CiGay's ever eroding mind.

As far as his sobriety is concerned, I wouldn't bet any Money on it, not a penny.

That's my Q to complete this little joke as they're getting pretty lame.
_______________________________

I see chatters are still pissing in the wind when it comes to b00t3r5. I get it, I just see it as pointless.

1/20/2011 06:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodworkingsam: the last booter is the evil_one_has.landed

q_spitghetti_apologetic: It's the Poh... The Poh has come back from the grave to boot us all

mrking8339: frank they are booting a entire row of people at once

chica_tori: yah, doesn't seem like something poh would do

sound_man2007: chec, yes..poopie would do it

trachcare: poh wouldn't be able to stay quiet. He's too opinionated to be a silent booter.

woodworkingsam: poh aint gonna do any booting where he is

woodworkingsam: he is in the cross bar motel

anthony.catholic1: My information is poh is doing time

episcopalcpa: one person says the booter is from a russian IP

episcopalcpa: who cares where the fuck they are from they are douchebags

trachcare: chad, the very first day that this started, the booter admitted to using a russian proxy server.

1/20/2011 09:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sagwaaus: Ćæ Stands up and applauds all who love God and this Rosary given to us by His Mother

1/21/2011 06:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stands up and applauds? Sag reminds me of the story of the emperor and his new clothes. She doesnt realize she looks and acts like a fool. Ive never heard of anyone standing up and applauding after they prayed. Vain, vain , vain

1/21/2011 07:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sure did fool dem all with that poh shit,,,,,,,,,you have dem allll convinced he is a real person,,,,,,,,hahahahahahahaha good job,,,, bunch of moron sheep

1/21/2011 09:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poh isnt a real person??????? lmao

1/21/2011 10:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ststephen129: I thought how can you make True Grit any better then I found out the Coen Bros made it and I love those guys movies

belleatchantry: the old one, with john wayne

belleatchantry: classic

belleatchantry: oh pond you couldnt better the john wayne version

belleatchantry: stephen, no way could the old grit be bettered

belleatchantry: it was wonderful

belleatchantry: no remakes for me

belleatchantry: no remakes, true grit is true grit

1/21/2011 04:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for a women of so called 37 bellea sure has packed a lot into her life, lolol. it loves johnny cash, john wayne, and john denver? lolol 37 my fucking ass. another lieing idiot like cia

1/21/2011 05:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1: You guys havent been booted yet?
anthony.catholic1: It has been at least 6 mins
anthony.catholic1: I heard if you meditate on it...you can actually give the booters a brain heammorage
anthony.catholic1: Not sure if it is true
anthony.catholic1: But I have been testing this

1/21/2011 07:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like your idea backfired a long time ago,, cia. Your brain has been damaged for years

1/22/2011 03:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

legalbeagle_27: is this abagail person "sam"
legalbeagle_27: what a bitch

legalbeagle_27: Some one needs to put that evil woman in her place
legalbeagle_27: And her little lapdog osmosis
legalbeagle_27: impishy everything you say that she or her little cupcake osmosis doesn't like ends up on a blog
legalbeagle_27: I mean really folks

sam xx

1/22/2011 08:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about when legalbeagle's buddies tiemmes and dangerbooboo had their blog where they made horrible fun of other chatters, that was ok, but poor legalbeagle finds the dumpster "offensive", well I say tough s***

1/22/2011 08:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watchingbirch: franky today the topic is about the tramp stamp on your back

1/22/2011 10:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am biteing my tongue for now.

1/22/2011 11:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Legal they could do a sit com on you like they did archie bunker.

1/22/2011 11:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! a sitcom on legalbeagle...it would be called " How to Become a Fake Lawyer"

1/22/2011 09:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marshall has been acting really strange last two months , is he afraid of getting married?

He may have to produce and work. Pay real bills can He do it? is he afraid of commitment, is he actung out? is that why he is so vulgar as of late? whats going on with him? Why is he more mouthy than usual.?

1/23/2011 03:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1/23/2011 03:45:00 AM

He may just disappear from chat all together anon. Chat is full of moronic liars like marshall and cia. Ones suppose to be a doctor of theology, ones suppose to be a lawyer. Fakers. Just like belleatchantry and her suppose professor of theology boyfriend.
Like judge judy says "if it dont sound right, it aint true"

1/23/2011 04:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1/22/2011 08:35:00 AM

beagle is no friend of dangerbooboos,,,, I duno who the other person is. Booboo and beagle were fighting and booboo was no beagle fan,,,,,didn't anyone get a screenshot of that?????

1/23/2011 05:34:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Sammy...

legalbeagle_27 needs an enema, it's so backed up it is starting to dribble outa its flappy ol' mowf!

The Dumpster has been here doin' the same old thing for years and it's only now the fart sucker wants to whine about it???

Like the A4 and other similar blogs, we provide a service, if the tard gets upset over the content of said blogs, the fool should refrain from visiting em.
ENDOF

Cheerz!

1/23/2011 08:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marshall does not say he is a lawyer he always makes that point when making some statement on the law, he is only getting a two year degree, an accociates degree at that. He is Only just beginning, at a small community college.

1/23/2011 12:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marshall Bates has been attending that community college for several years. He isn't just beginning in anything.

1/23/2011 03:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marhshall is absolutely pathetic. Being a paralegal is not the career of a "man" who wants to take good and proper care of his family.

All of the "good" chatters who have encouraged Quistis in this what will surely be a travesty of a marriage, owe her an apology.

None of them sought to set this "fine catch" up with any of their own female relatives.

With apologies to Forrest Gump, Run, Quistis, Run!

You are a smart girl, and deserve to not to settle for this leech. A marriage and man worth having are worth the time invested. Write this whole episode off as a loss.

And, we will watch him in chat turn into the likes of peterghinelli, mix_ali, woodworkingsam, etc. He had his chance and did NOT man up.

Marshall, you are EPIC FAIL!

1/23/2011 04:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN

1/23/2011 04:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1/23/2011 04:46:00 PM

Right on

Have you seen marshalls pic on u-tube? Hes a fat bastard with the same kinda bloated face as cias.

1/24/2011 03:35:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

OMG!

Should the Marshall seriously be included with the likes of Deacon Pete and Mixed up Ali?

I cannot believe Quistis would even think of living under Marshall Law.

I am reminded of another rather infamous net relationship...
Leonskis & Joanofthearc33.

Yikes!

Cheerz!

1/24/2011 08:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mixed_up_ali?? ROFLMAO so funny

1/24/2011 01:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KentuckyPeg: Believe me I have a seizure disorder,from a softball hitting my head



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1/24/2011 06:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: I now own 5 mics lol

Now he can lie 5 times faster.

1/25/2011 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

non: 1/24/2011 06:06:00 PM

Your post epitomizes the very meaning of DAP.

One question plays on my mind...
How can we be certain it was the ball and not the bat?
_______________________________

Anon: 1/25/2011 05:19:00 PM

And so it came to pass that he who had Ghinelliiiiiiii Syndrome did on the 25th day of January in the year of our lord 2011 utter unto the gathering that he spake with five voices. Verily he said unto them, "Let me rape your ears with untruths so solemn in their delivery, let me swear by all that is naught to me, let me violate your boundaries with ever increasing whoppaz"

1/25/2011 09:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: Would you like to see an image of the Cistine chapel hizabi? Or is that a sin too?

its Sistine you fool
anyone who studied theology would come across the word regularly, and know how to spell it

1/26/2011 03:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sistine Chapel (Italian: Cappella Sistina) is the best-known chapel in the Apostolic Palace, the official residence of the Pope in Vatican City.

1/26/2011 05:41:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

FYI:

I think you peeps have CiGaylord all wrong...

I am sure that he meant Cistern Shackle, a make shift backyard nuclear bunker made out of a disused underground rainwater tank. No doubt the very same place where he had Leon ball-gagged and bound during their many perverted encounters.
See Pic from Dirty Dumpster...

http://dirtydumpsterdumpster.blogspot.com/2005/11/catholic-chat-leonofalbury-cialovesyou.html

Of course CiGay will deny any and all involvement with Leon (were that he could), we however, know CiGay was quite close to the mentally ill Leon and it wasn't until the latter was found guilty of internet grooming that the former attempted to distance himself from the revolting little creature.

In summary

Sistine Chapel or Cistern Shackle?
Coming from a theologian such as CiGaylord, one has no option but to put credence to the Nuclear Fallout Shelter theory, after all...
to think anything different would be to believe CiGay is nothing more than a charlatan.

Cheerz!

1/26/2011 08:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: belle has been in my bin since she banned me from a paltalk room for quoting an ecumenical council. Apparently, opinions trump facts in belle's world. So I have no part of it. Mangy old cow.

1/26/2011 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peaciemom in chat claiming her son is dating this basketball bombshell http://olympchicks.blogspot.com/2010/12/latvian-basketballer-dita-krumberga.html bragging about it. Dita Krumberga?????? sure he is.

1/26/2011 03:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did peacemom specifically say Dita Krumberga?

1/26/2011 07:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quin..............you need a life......get off your fat ass LOL......

1/26/2011 08:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for all the losers sweating this - http://olympchicks.blogspot.com/2010/12/latvian-basketballer-dita-krumberga.html

yes that's Dita, NO my son is not dating her, not that it's any of your business...........both of these kids have probably traveled more and KNOW more than most of us.... get a life

PEACEMOM

1/26/2011 10:16:00 PM  
Anonymous 1nd38h30p390vupes45 said...

1/26/2011 07:53:00 PM

she said her name was Dita and then bragged about her son dating her and how she was basketball player in Latvia and she was in a magazine half naked. 2+2 = Dita Krumberga

1/27/2011 12:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1/26/2011 11:41:00 AM

@Trach
belle banned me from the same paltalk room, egged on by her liar in crime, cia, as well. This was around three years ago at which time, she said she was 39. Mangy old cow now says shes 38. Belles world is one full off fantasy. Shes never in my bin, her lies astonish me, lololol

1/27/2011 02:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

notPeacemom,

... not that it's any of your business

The lives of your ADULT sons, assuming you have any children, is not your business to post in chat.

If you want your sons not to be discussed in chat, you are the one who needs to quit bringing them into chat.

1/27/2011 08:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steelers_jm: amos... "boinking" is a only a sin when it's done outside of marriage

1/27/2011 09:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

last week belleatchantry said this:

belleatchantry: socialists are not always liberal catholics

mojo_stu: well, that depends on who you ask, belle

belleatchantry: i think im probably a liberal catholic, when i think about it, but i have never categorised myself


today the idiot changed her story .....

bufftailed_bumblebee: didnt see who was a liberal catholic

bufftailed_bumblebee: is there such a thing as a liberal catholic?

Sign of a liar, it has trouble remembering what it said

1/27/2011 02:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36bn: you know you've made IT when you are consistently a subject of a blog LOL


made what? A complete ass of yaself? In that case, u and belle qualify ,lmao

1/27/2011 02:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36bn: you know you've made IT when you are consistently a subject of a blog LOL

Yes, because you consistentlymake DUMBASS POSTS in chat.

Your presence in chat is the gift that keeps on giving to this blog.

1/27/2011 02:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

notPeacemom,

... not that it's any of your business

The lives of your ADULT sons, assuming you have any children, is not your business to post in chat.

If you want your sons not to be discussed in chat, you are the one who needs to quit bringing them into chat.

1/27/2011 08:48:00 AM

I would that is true to anyone who doesnt like stuff repeated. Especially your really personal family stuff. That's just insane.

1/27/2011 04:22:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I read the news today oh boy
About a lucky few who rode the wave
And though the news was rather bad
Well I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph.
They blew their minds out both near and far.
They didn't notice that the site had changed.
A crowd of people booed and jeered
They'd seen this place before
Nobody was really sure.
If it could ever strike a chord.

I saw a room today oh boy
The Catholic regulars had just won the war
A crowd of people turned away
but I just had to look
Having armed the hook
I'd love to turn you on

Woke up, took my meds,
Dragged the mouse over some regs.
Found my way downstairs and squeezed my pup,
And looking closer I noticed it was fate.
Found my scrote and grabbed my rat
Made myself cuss in 10 seconds flat
Found their made-up stares were all a joke
and Somebody spoke and I went into a dream

I read the news today oh boy...
_______________________________

The Beatles must have had a premonition regarding the Dirty Dumpster. :D

Cheerz!

1/28/2011 11:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: has ignored 2c5a89c4268c971df6f7b181263bff45. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: has ignored 4ee846b4c62c386612818bd28bf26b1e. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: has ignored annielae21. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: has ignored auroragomera. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: has ignored babiecarroll918. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: has ignored eilivd. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: has ignored mr_anton9. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: has ignored sophiavykym295. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: has ignored souljaandre. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: has ignored sweet2_19. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: has ignored taylorkiylr209. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: has ignored thegreengarden. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: has ignored timetorun83. failures thus far, for being an idiot, a Catholic basher. or vulgar.
w.joy55: hello?


Hello?, You've iggied everyone you stupid cow

1/29/2011 12:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: odd>I am a 40 yo male fatso...let boogy buddy

1/29/2011 12:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

40 yo male? FFS his worse then bellea with his lies? Last month he was 38,, comon, what gives

1/29/2011 03:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really think Sagwa should stop leading or at least praying on the mic in the morning rosarys in the rooms, she is too exhausted, it's is terriable the yawning and sighing, she needs more rest. I hope nothing is wrong with her. She shouldnt wake up sounding so tired. I think we all should pray for her, that she she gets the rest she NEEDS.

1/29/2011 05:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nitneliun: maybe she's an oldtimer who remembers me as vaticancrusader

1/29/2011 12:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55 has ignored masher57. Go in peace.

w.joy55 has ignored metom24. Go in peace.

w.joy55 has ignored nitneliun. Go in peace.

w.joy55 has ignored brattyanna067. Go in peace.

w.joy55 has ignored dd_m0. Go in peace.

w.joy55 has ignored hanishcoolhanishcool. Go in peace.

w.joy55 has ignored simple_angley. Go in peace.



LOL she gives spongydan a run for his money

1/29/2011 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shannon_bay1: but you arent in here much

shannon_bay1: at least under that name

belleatchantry: im not shannon true



ROFLMAO belle is in chat everyday

1/29/2011 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: has ignored cavscoutusa2000. Go in peace.
w.joy55: has ignored carmina_ordona. Go in peace.
w.joy55: has ignored lilyvnxlc290. Go in peace.
tim_taylor333: w.joy is 438
w.joy55: has ignored queenbev896. Go in peace.
w.joy55: hi pat
w.joy55: hi franks
w.joy55: has ignored a7mad_alhagri2006. Go in peace.

1/29/2011 01:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1/29/2011 12:43:00 PM

ROFLMFAO anon yes, bellea is always in chat,,every day ,different nicks ,isnt that right FAITH ABIDING LOLOLOL????? and many more

1/29/2011 01:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: has ignored angelatrombetta972. Go in peace.
w.joy55: has ignored ezemmadukak. Go in peace.
w.joy55: has ignored mohamed.ilman. Go in peace.
w.joy55: has ignored nofearsteady. Go in peace.
kentuckypeg: what kind Nat?
andy_rcc: natilie
w.joy55: has ignored thehawk328. Go in peace.
w.joy55: has ignored tookra82. Go in peace.
w.joy55: has ignored kool_one_archangel. Go in peace.
w.joy55: has ignored jendrach_152. Go in peace.
nitneliun: i'm glad we all don't announce whom we're ignoring


LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

1/29/2011 03:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are just a few of belleatchantrys names

Faith Abiding is one... Fabio_Okma... Cherry_Nougat ....
Bufftailed_Bumblebee.... Skaigh2006, there is another one too but cant think of it at the moment. coco for real? maybe

1/29/2011 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 1/29/2011 03:25:00 PM

osmosis_bin_firehosen has ignored w.joy55:
:)

_______________________________

Anon: 1/29/2011 12:26:00 PM

WOW!
vaticancrusader is back... talk about a blast from the past.

_______________________________

Anon: 1/29/2011 12:49:00 AM

Well CiGay may very well be 40 but one thin is for sure...
He's definitely a Fatty Boombah!
_______________________________

Anon: 1/29/2011 05:49:00 AM

Sag is a very old lady, that she is able to wake up early in the morning is quite the conundrum. Some might go as far as saying it is a miracle and still others might use the word "shame".
I myself think that senility is a true curse, with the consequences not born by the host alone.

Cheerz!

1/29/2011 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

legalbeagle_27: If you rearrange the letters in the name Mother in Law you get Woman Hitler

1/30/2011 02:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roomingfree: i made out with my pottery teacher in high skool

1/30/2011 02:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hound_of_heaven, faith enduring, rosacanis, tree hugging angel is more of belleas names that she lurks around in chat. belleatchantry changed her profile info so that it wouldent link up to her activity on Yahoo Q&A.

If you google Yahoo Q&A, select all english questions, it will show the posts she got exposed of on DAP before. the questions cant get deleted but the profile can change. belleatchantrys profile and some of her aliases show her as treehuggingangel_39. treehuggings aka belleatchantrys questions still there from 3 yrs ago which saying that her son grew over 6inches in a year after he turned 15.

bellea busted once more, of coarse she will deny it all again, shes more senile then sag

1/30/2011 05:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.paltalk.com/people/users/belleatchantry/index.wmt

if belleatchantry is suppose to be 38 how come her profile for paltalk shows her age as 40?

1/30/2011 05:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check belless profile that she has changed her id to treehugging-angel39. this is one of her answers on yahoo Q&A. it originally showed her belleatchantry name as answerer, but she tried to change it. we still now its you bellea, lolol

http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvLFZIbtSRrWSCwek43TO.f54gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20081103074630AAuOkgd

soz its a bit long if you paste into ur browser you can see for urself. its bellea alright and here she is saying her son is more then 16, lolol. check out her other Q&As lolol

1/30/2011 06:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cjeresko107: my power cord got loose

cjeresko107: and got knocked off,dang satan



so satan unplugs commputers..wtf

1/30/2011 06:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gay_dichon: so how old are you guys now?

watchingbirch: I'm 45

anthony.catholic1972: I think I am 38

anthony.catholic1972: I keep meaning to check

1/30/2011 08:36:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 1/30/2011 08:36:00 AM

Hahahaha!

Of course we all know that CiGaylord is as he puts it " I think I am 38"...

Yes and he is a slim ripped dude with a face like George Cloony and a voice like a BBC radio announcer.

Oh yeah, he's currently studying theology at Malbourne University when he is not working hard on his Video Lecturing and YouTube Religious Clips, not to mention the constant stream of information and pearls of wisdom he bestows upon Catholic Chat: 1.

I believe we should take a vote, the Dirty Dumpster should host a survey on chatters who think CiGay should replace the ailing Slagwaus in the number 1 spot on the Rosary Board.

Gimme some feedback here, let me know if this idea is worth doing.

____________________________


Where's LWG? I miss her input and value her opinion. I am sure her intimate knowledge of Anne Phony Murderee would be an invaluable resource and aid to securing the man of unknown age at the head of the CC1 Nazi Party Rosary Committee.

Cheerz!

1/30/2011 10:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: that movie "saved" is exactly like some ppl in chat


you should talk, dumb bitch

1/30/2011 06:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: cats, the movie is "saved" and the holier than thou Christians in the movie, brings some chatters to mind

quinlan31: aqua and I have compared to movie to chat for years now

quinlan31: beuwolf, I'm sick of your anti Christian questions....click


you ae one of the main characters, asshole

1/30/2011 06:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's hilarious and obvious how quinlan, aq and cats feed each others egos.... vicious *itches

1/30/2011 08:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shupac_taker3: jman dont mind peg she goes from playing along with the joke to disoriented and confused in 2.3 seconds

1/30/2011 09:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe we should take a vote, the Dirty Dumpster should host a survey on chatters who think CiGay should replace the ailing Slagwaus in the number 1 spot on the Rosary Board.

been done http://snapsssx3.blogspot.com/

1/30/2011 11:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: that movie "saved" is exactly like some ppl in chat

THAT MOVIE "SUPER SIZE ME" IS EXACTLY LIKE QUIN

1/31/2011 04:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do the vote, and ask if ppl will put there name to it

1/31/2011 08:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55 enters
w.joy55 has ignored alyssacpzxr135. Go in peace.
w.joy55 has ignored ashleymxemd308. Go in peace.
w.joy55 has ignored cynthia_dayanan. Go in peace.
w.joy55 has ignored emmanuelita94. Go in peace.
w.joy55 has ignored heart.connection. Go in peace.
w.joy55 has ignored imu_81@ymail.com. Go in peace.
w.joy55 has ignored kandkins. Go in peace.
w.joy55 has ignored martharoque48. Go in peace.
w.joy55 has ignored ms.micahpena. Go in peace.
w.joy55 has ignored ogeanyado. Go in peace.
w.joy55 has ignored onagoodday77. Go in peace.
w.joy55 has ignored robyn_lynette_1120. Go in peace.
w.joy55 has ignored royalanas1987. Go in peace.

1/31/2011 09:06:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 1/31/2011 08:31:00 AM

I like yer thinkin', but somehow I get a feeling there wont be many takers.

I would vote for CiGay...

I'd rather see an ego-testicle alcoholic donning the pseudo swastika than a narcissistic coffin dodger with a passion for gobbledygook.


Cheerz!

1/31/2011 11:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Claire would be a good leader.

1/31/2011 03:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds like sag needs a time out from leading the Rosary,, I vote for cia (as long as he promises to lay off the jack daniels beforehand)

1/31/2011 04:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

id vote they quit saying rosary in chat completely


its dumb folks

1/31/2011 07:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home