Tuesday, March 01, 2011

March 2011


Now Open DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

254 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

warmsprings66: I did burn my hand.... it touched the kettle the handle was so hot ... my hand is burning

impishy4u: flower put on a placenta mask its good for the burn

flowerpower15191: yea well gee I dont think most have a placenta hanging around

3/01/2011 03:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well sagwas is back to just rambling out the rosary again and yawning,no feeling,If she doesnt want to do this why does she do it?

3/01/2011 05:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle why do u desrupt the rosary for many months? Did not u use to lead rosary. You only make us laugh at you belle, with ur many names, such like coco, faith, chiquita and rosa. Go in peace, belle and serve the Lord

3/01/2011 11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

March 1st, 2011
sassycats5403: you know, with children there are times when a parent honestly wonders what the heck we were thinking of when we conceive them
belleatchantry: trouble is, there is no sure fire way of knowing cats!
dangerous_boobookitty: teenagers are one of those times
belleatchantry: i have a 12 year old going on 22, who has recently adopted stone age behaviour, like, grunts instead of speech

February 27th, 2011
belleatchantry: to do with i have a 13 year old girl, and i wouldnt allow it

belleatchantry: my daughter is not allowed in chatrooms

January 27th, 2011
bufftailed_bumblebee: boy is doing well at football
bufftailed_bumblebee: no scott ten and going to be 11 in may this year, going to high school in september


poor bellea cant remember the lies its told. a coupla days ago its so called daughter was 13. now its 12?

kids are 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 MAKE UP YA MIND BELLEA, LMAO,,,LIAR LIAR

3/01/2011 11:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave belle alone, she is mentally ill. Just ignore her, what harm is she doing to you anon?

3/01/2011 03:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: why bother about the UNIVERSE when one does not even know oneself.

proud.airman: justme, im pretty sure i know myself

proud.airman: better then anyone or anything else

justme61934: please CONVINCE me Proud Airman. Game?

proud.airman: i cant convince you that i know me

3/01/2011 07:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought belles son was 15, WTF

3/02/2011 04:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep anon yrs ago belle told the room her son was 15 goin on 16. Funny the stuff we remember aint it?

Belles a liar, pure an simple

3/02/2011 08:49:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

DIRTY UPDATE:
You asked for a page where the amazing accomplishments of mixedup_ali may be added but I failed to provide the ability for unregistered users to post comments.

F A I L

Problem rectified...
Go to The Dirty Dumpster Page and select...

# 11. ALI'S ACCOLADES New!

I have taken some related DAP comments from the past year, please feel free to add or correct anything you wish.

Cheerz!

3/02/2011 09:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: and plays the victim, he has a serious personality disorder

belleatchantry: whilst i sympathise with his disorder, i dont have to put up with abuse

roflmfao
belle accusing richard of having a personality disorder? LMFAO

3/02/2011 02:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steelers_jm: franky... our dog was VERY VERY happy to get left overs in a "doggie bag" after we came home from a restaurant...

franky_likes_2011: Steeler did the dog tell you im happy woof woof lol

franky_likes_2011: you think he is happy but the dog is just a dog a simple animal

steelers_jm: franky.. a dog is happy when it's tail is wagging

franky_likes_2011: Oh so if I move my penis am i happy?

3/02/2011 06:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_likes_2011 is scum

3/02/2011 08:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know about you guys but i am getting pretty sick of legals dirty mouth lately, now tonight he called someone a cockXXXXXX. and peacemom and angel said love you marsh. they understood..I dont get it

3/02/2011 09:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

familytree4: ENOUGH of the smut - i am a bishop

3/03/2011 02:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom and angel both posted shock at legal's language, he then apologized, they then accepted........isn't that what it's all about??????,,,,,,,,,after all that language is nothing compared to other's,,,,,,,,,quite a few could be named, ,,, ,, but that's not appropriate........so get the facts straight

3/03/2011 12:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/02/2011 09:27:00 PM

ffs its chat most ppl cuss. Ever listend to mojo? Shes said cocksucker more times then anyone else put together. get the fuck over it

3/03/2011 02:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i am sorry , i have never seen or heard mojo say that word, my misstake or any one else, i guess it's okay then,I shouldnt have said anything. I appologise.

3/03/2011 05:26:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 3/02/2011 06:30:00 PM

As well you know, the "Good Doctor" is not so good.
Much like the thoughts and desires at the kernel of Justme's monkey brain, Dr. Winky is unable to conceal his own depravations.

_____________________________

Anon: 3/03/2011 05:26:00 PM

Don't be sorry, you have no cause to be sorry. It is a fact that profanity is commonplace in chatland, nevertheless naivety should not be considered a fault nor shunned for its presentation.

Let them eat shit.


Cheerz!

3/04/2011 01:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mormons_son: steelers_jm:you pig ignorant fool...read Daniels prophecy.. about what time the kingdom shall be restored?
mormons_son: johnleescastle:YOU are not here to learn, you open hypocrite......
mormons_son: steelers....as I stated ... you are just a common catholic lair......
mormons_son: john...kiss MY arse


Mormons son in meltdown this morning after cc1 ripped him a new asshole, LOL

3/04/2011 09:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: cia I have never worked in 7 to 8 years and never will

3/04/2011 10:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more i see mix the more I hate him. I wish he would just stay away from CC1. He is a sick Lier a pathalogical lier and if people go along with his they are very very gullible, I am serious, raed on his page some of the things he has posted , and if you heard some of the things he has said on the mic tonight you wouldnt believe what he said about bart and anthony, and he was going along with stath of all peple. what a pair. He was away from chat for awhile, how can we make it go away again>? now he has sAID HE HASENT WORKED IN 8 YEARS? HOW COULD HE HAVE DONE ALLLLL THESE MANY THINGS? tHE FAT FUK. BOY I SURE WISH I COULD BOOD HIM PERMANTLTY.

3/05/2011 12:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: ruby I got drafted in England while in University

mix_ali: trk I've lived in the UK 3 times, have family in the UK and canada
mix_ali: and south africa and australia

3/05/2011 01:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chat is full of pathological liers dood. Ive been in chat for 8 years so ya get to know people and remenber detail. Mix, Max, Lucy, CIA and much more are full of crap. Dont forget Belle and all her stories. If shes got kids the ages that she say, then Im the next pope!

3/05/2011 02:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to back track, I said i hated mix, i didnt mean to say hate, I dont hate him, but i dont like the things he says a whole lot and the way he lies.

3/05/2011 11:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: Pizza was found in Greece, and made its way Italy

kentuckypeg: It was called flatbread, at the time

kentuckypeg: Italy did not have tomatoes at that time!

3/05/2011 12:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tim_taylor333: not according to several websites about the history of Pizza.

tim_taylor333: it originated in Naples Italy, or at least Raffaele Esposito is taking credit for what was common peasant food in Italy before he marketed it.

kentuckypeg: Tim I knew since I was 8 years old, Italy did not start the first pizza

tim_taylor333: Kentucky, you must have been a clever little girl to outsmart all the historians like that.

tim_taylor333: keep up the good work Kentucky.

3/05/2011 12:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

originally kentucky said it came from america

3/05/2011 01:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many have lied in chat. Mix with his many many careers. Max and his supposed Irish birth, European raising, Military service, family wealth (his aunt is supposedly Enya) etc, etc. Where the fuck do these people come from?

3/05/2011 03:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Lars Fibb said...

THEY COME FROM THE PLANET LIAR IN THE BS GALAXY WHICH IS PART OF THE PORK PIES CONSTELLATION. THEY ARE CHARACTERIZED BY BEING EXTREMELY THICK SKINNED AND HEADED

3/05/2011 06:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stath2_2: ging90 keep whinign bitch

I think we should add stath as an extention to mix ali's page and show what we should NOT be

3/05/2011 08:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stath2_2: ging90 anyways, only ones ebven talking to you are me and quin, and we are making fun of you

3/05/2011 08:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: mix>you used to teach psychology at university didn't you?
anthony.catholic1972: You should know what we are talking about
anthony.catholic1972: ß Oh mix? So now you werent a college professor?

anthony.catholic1972: Hard to keep up with your CV mix.
anthony.catholic1972: The world falls into two camps....those who accept mix was an adjunct professor lecturing in abnormal psychology, and those who are doubting Thomas's
anthony.catholic1972: Mix has degrees in psychology, was a cop, a day trader, has a degree in economics, a professor in Psychology, and we are damn lucky to have a man with his CV here with us.
anthony.catholic1972: Oh, I forgot.....mix was also a hyno-therapist, but he never used that for evil, only goodness.
anthony.catholic1972: Oh yes
anthony.catholic1972: A ghost writer
anthony.catholic1972: And personal security to a senator
anthony.catholic1972: Forgot that
anthony.catholic1972: OK
anthony.catholic1972: So the list we have...a day trader, an economist, a hynotist, a psychology professor specialing in abnormal psychology, a police officer, a secret agent, a martial arts instructor....
anthony.catholic1972: have I forgotten anything?
anthony.catholic1972: A army ranger
anthony.catholic1972: Oh yes
anthony.catholic1972: social worker
anthony.catholic1972: Impressive CV really.
anthony.catholic1972: That true but I am focusing on his curriculum vitae for now.
anthony.catholic1972: And it is quite the list
anthony.catholic1972: I would hire him
anthony.catholic1972: When was he exposed to asbestos?
anthony.catholic1972: No mix, your CV is awesome...I am in awe

anthony.catholic1972: g'day Les
anthony.catholic1972: lol
anthony.catholic1972: cereal killer
anthony.catholic1972: But Mix only makes up stories because he seeks acceptance.
anthony.catholic1972: I accept he is a jerk
anthony.catholic1972: There is good attention and bad attention.
anthony.catholic1972: And Mix confuses them
anthony.catholic1972: Mix was telling me all about hypnosis one day...it really was a master-class
anthony.catholic1972: What he doesn't know about Altered State of Consciousness isnt worth knowing.
anthony.catholic1972: He offered to hypnotise me over the internet, but then withdrew the offer as he thought it might be unethical
anthony.catholic1972: That's the type of guy he is...
anthony.catholic1972: But Mix, you are making yourself useful today

3/05/2011 09:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: mix>you used to teach psychology at university didn't you?
anthony.catholic1972: You should know what we are talking about
anthony.catholic1972: ß Oh mix? So now you werent a college professor?

anthony.catholic1972: Hard to keep up with your CV mix.
anthony.catholic1972: The world falls into two camps....those who accept mix was an adjunct professor lecturing in abnormal psychology, and those who are doubting Thomas's
anthony.catholic1972: Mix has degrees in psychology, was a cop, a day trader, has a degree in economics, a professor in Psychology, and we are damn lucky to have a man with his CV here with us.
anthony.catholic1972: Oh, I forgot.....mix was also a hyno-therapist, but he never used that for evil, only goodness.
anthony.catholic1972: Oh yes
anthony.catholic1972: A ghost writer
anthony.catholic1972: And personal security to a senator
anthony.catholic1972: Forgot that
anthony.catholic1972: OK
anthony.catholic1972: So the list we have...a day trader, an economist, a hynotist, a psychology professor specialing in abnormal psychology, a police officer, a secret agent, a martial arts instructor....
anthony.catholic1972: have I forgotten anything?
anthony.catholic1972: A army ranger
anthony.catholic1972: Oh yes
anthony.catholic1972: social worker
anthony.catholic1972: Impressive CV really.
anthony.catholic1972: That true but I am focusing on his curriculum vitae for now.
anthony.catholic1972: And it is quite the list
anthony.catholic1972: I would hire him
anthony.catholic1972: When was he exposed to asbestos?
anthony.catholic1972: No mix, your CV is awesome...I am in awe

anthony.catholic1972: g'day Les
anthony.catholic1972: lol
anthony.catholic1972: cereal killer
anthony.catholic1972: But Mix only makes up stories because he seeks acceptance.
anthony.catholic1972: I accept he is a jerk
anthony.catholic1972: There is good attention and bad attention.
anthony.catholic1972: And Mix confuses them
anthony.catholic1972: Mix was telling me all about hypnosis one day...it really was a master-class
anthony.catholic1972: What he doesn't know about Altered State of Consciousness isnt worth knowing.
anthony.catholic1972: He offered to hypnotise me over the internet, but then withdrew the offer as he thought it might be unethical
anthony.catholic1972: That's the type of guy he is...
anthony.catholic1972: But Mix, you are making yourself useful today

3/05/2011 09:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO, Way to go Anthony

3/05/2011 09:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah way to go ci_gayboi ya fat fuck. Nobody believes youre IT and theology crap either. Fucken idiot.

3/06/2011 04:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: But I don't feel comfortable moaning about Mix, I would rather deliver him his arse when he is here.

u and who's fucking army, ya fat twat

3/06/2011 07:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/05/2011 09:49:00 PM

obviously posted by cia, wonder why he didnt put it in alis accolate section? Most probably because it takes the heat off him for a while. cia is and will always be, a total moron, a welfare cheat

3/06/2011 10:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: But mix has strongly held views...

anthony.catholic1972: They just happen to be wrong more often than not.

anthony.catholic1972: Hence, anyone who points that out is an archenemy to him.

3 WORDS NOT SO SMARTASS.......
POT-KETTLE-BLACK

3/06/2011 10:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: yes juster, my name is belle
belleatchantry: isobelle
belleatchantry: yes isnt it?
belleatchantry: no juster, isobelle


funny,,her name wasnt isobelle 5 yrs ago. I send her some stuff to her home, addressing to her real name, is patricia. More lies???????

3/06/2011 12:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: I am watching the color purple,I do like black people but not you wood!

3/06/2011 01:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol yeah the one who called gentlepeace a nigger lover

3/06/2011 01:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: Oh, I smell the grill, the boys are firing up the new grill for the first time
##

quin said the same thing weeks ago. FFS how many grills dose the fat quinlard family go thru in a month? Is it any wonder their morbidly obese

3/06/2011 03:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: Margaret, did he finally move out?
quinlan31: Margaret, you need a hobby
quinlan31: stath
quinlan31: margaret, yahoo doesn't close accounts
quinlan31: Oh, I smell the grill, the boys are firing up the new grill for the first time
quinlan31: Margaret is a bad day
quinlan31: Margaret, prove it
quinlan31: she forgot to theaten to never come back
quinlan31: next week is spring break here awesome vacation planned
quinlan31: stath, play a quarter for me
quinlan31: margaret calls catholics evil witches....'nuff said
quinlan31: gilbert, take it up with margaret
quinlan31: hey zefferina, how are you today?

quinlan31: margaret=kypeg
quinlan31: margaret did you go call the sheriff again?

3/06/2011 03:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few days ago some moron dissed quinnie for being fat. Now quin is bullying KYPeg. Bit 2-faced huh quin? Or should I say 4 chinned. You ugly fat bitch, get a life or a gastric bypass

3/06/2011 03:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: wood,you are just like the rest of the people that want to pick on me!

woodworkingsam: jenny is the nic for jennitte

trachcare: peg, one wonders about the motivation of someone who daily puts herself in the the company of people of whom she shares a mutual detestation.

kentuckypeg: wood my name is not spelled Jenette! It is Jeanette, ,it is not related to Jenny

belleatchantry: peg, i thought your name was peggy?

woodworkingsam: jenny that is what i always learned

belleatchantry: are you jeannette?

woodworkingsam: both of them relate to jenny

juster332: belle...is your name belle?

belleatchantry: it was peg

belleatchantry: yes juster, my name is belle

belleatchantry: isobelle

kentuckypeg: kentuckypeg is my id

woodworkingsam: bell she got to excited about being called margaret and did a nic change at least that what she post in the room

kentuckypeg: Belle, cause alot of people were calling me Margaret, to irritate me, so I had it changed!

belleatchantry: well peg is a name for margaret

steelers_jm: so peg... your name is jeanette and your name here is "peg"... i don't get it...l i guess i wasn't paying attention

kentuckypeg: No way was my name even related to Margaret, It was just Peggy, even says so on my birth certificate

kentuckypeg: My id is kentuckypeg my name legally is Jeanette

steelers_jm: peg.. my sister's is named margaret and we call her peg but your name isn't margaret yet you call yourself peg and peg isn't your name but you are called kentuckypeg here.. very confusing

trachcare: peg, so that makes you......kentucky_jeannie?

steelers_jm: wood.. remember the old abbot and costello skit "who's on third"?...lol

3/06/2011 04:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

locopinoythegreat: torture is never justified other than as punishment

3/07/2011 04:37:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 3/07/2011 04:37:00 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3/07/2011 05:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: Oh to who ever it concerns that mothed off and said my husband has tried divorcing me,he said he never wanted to ever divorce me,it must have been someone else that wrote the papers!

3/07/2011 05:54:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

FYI

A quick check of some of the (extremely) slow pages of the Dirty Dumpster revealed a little gem that I thought may bring some humor to your day. Hailing from the cobwebbed annals of the "Dirty Request" page comes this literary masterpiece...

Anonymous said...

Hey osmobenfuckingprick: I have one simple request - GO FUCK thyself - Yee is an ignornat pontificating narrow minded ignorant cocksucking catholic blow-hard. You would better off if you and that other imbred neatherthal corp just jerked each other off...hahahahah

10/10/2008 09:19:00 AM


Apart from the obvious spellink musteaks, repetition, lack of content and poor construct, it appears void of any humor whatsoever. That is to say, the only humor that may be garnered from it are its many mistakes.
You'd think that if you were going to berate someone, you'd make sure all your little ducks were in order first.

Anyways...

@TEOTD I am absolutely and positively certain that this blog is adequate, I in no way think I am a writer (English was one of my weaker subjects), for the record, the DD's primary impetus is humor and I thank you all for keeping the tank filled.

If I could have my life over, there is one thing I would do for sure...

Pay attention to my teachers. I Reckon I was 16 or 17 before I realized School wasn't just a place where you caught up with your pals (kinda like the mall).

Cheerz!

3/07/2011 06:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: that idiot princess recently went to that man's house
quinlan31: because he was nice in chat, she "knew" he could be trusted
quinlan31: havent' seen her highness in a couple of weeks
quinlan31: but she's probably being heavily medicate
quinlan31: missbradshaw, she's a nutter
quinlan31: maybe the ufo's got her finally
quinlan31: italian princess and ufologist all wrapped up in one

QUIT WITH THE FUCKING GOSSIP ALREADY QUIN, YOU FAT BITCH. YOU PISS AND BITCH AND MOAN IF ANEONE ELSE GOSSIPS, BUT HEY FUCKIN HO, HERE YOU ARE. TALKING ABOUT CESSY AND WISHING/HOPING SHE'S BEEN ATTACKED.

YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE SCUMBAG BITCH

3/07/2011 06:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentucky, YOU said yourself in the room that you were getting a devorce , not that many months ago if i recall correctly.so when you lie lady ya gotta have a good memory. dah.

3/07/2011 06:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: leslie mom wasn;t a total mutt like dad, she had an Irish mom and British Celt dad, Lancashire, he spoke gaelic, but her Irish granny was a Jew before marriage.

3/07/2011 09:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36bn: mix if you're half Celt, how do all the others fit in LOL??????

3/07/2011 09:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: lelsie my grandpa was an Italian-Greek dad with an Albanian mom and he married a Gypsy lol

mix_ali: cap I'm 1/2 Celt but don't loo
k it lol

peacemom_36bn: LOL mix what Aren't you????????

3/07/2011 09:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck do peoples still go in chat rooms

3/07/2011 10:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: My husband lost his job,got a job at amazon.com,which pays 11.50 an hour

better start documenting things now, she forgets so much

3/07/2011 10:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: yeah my dad was air force I thought all americans kids lived in Europe 2 or 3 times lol

3/07/2011 10:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/07/2011 09:47:00 PM

How much bullshit can mix fit in one sentence, lmfao. British celt dad from Lancashire? HAHAHAHA Lancashire is in England. Celts are only scottish, welsh or irish.

3/08/2011 02:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodbuddy45: lay, ihiga as in ihiga ang ulo, or ilatag
goodbuddy45: lit, or initiate
goodbuddy45: raise, or race?
goodbuddy45: no rais in tagalog or pilipino
goodbuddy45: witten as in scriptural, not kasunduan, kasunduan is contract

3/08/2011 02:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: oh for fuck's sake

aq_aqs_sandbox: here we go watching another day in 12 years of coddling trolls

aq_aqs_sandbox: the same fucking troll

aq_aqs_sandbox: the same fucking dumbasses thinking THEY ARE GOING TO CHANGE THE TROLL

gordo_viejo: aqs here, have a decaf

3/08/2011 09:21:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

FYI:

Mixedup_Ali's Accolades is moving along quite nicely, we now have over 40 general entries and a few Family and Friends also. The Mixedup Ali Genealogy is already starting to look like a patchwork quilt.
I am anxious for an update that shows his ancestors had been dipping into the same gene pool (generation after generation) as this would explain a lot.

Anyway, keep on listening and adding, The DD is only too pleased to host the information.

Cheerz!

3/08/2011 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I miss LWG, damn I can't even ask CiGay if he knows where she has been.
Anyways LWG, I hope you and your family are enjoying good health.

Cheerz!

3/08/2011 11:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: good mchar, we dont want you
belleatchantry: we dont want your kind in our faith


anyone see what i see?

3/08/2011 02:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: Those bots are sure helpful
anthony.catholic1972: Imagine, they want to shag me! A 40 yo theologian

3/08/2011 03:51:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

DIRTY NEWS FLASH!

It has been confirmed today that, Mixedup_Ali is a composite being made up of HALF of every race in the world with the exception of the HUMAN RACE!

Cheerz!

3/08/2011 07:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iluvpopebenedictxvi: kevin, i swear upon the holy name of jesus christ who is lord and savior of the world that i am a catholic priest.

3/09/2011 01:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: mojo i always attend anything after school, football, choir, anything


how can it always attend "anything"?????? after school. it,s always in chat from 1600 hrs every fucken day. it,s doesnt have kids to attend school for belle,s a whacko

3/09/2011 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: no one hates you oncein

belleatchantry: but you dont need to lie

belleatchantry: i never told any lies

that,s a fucken lie for start off ,belle,s whole life in chat is a fucken lie ,theater of belle ,it,s all an act

3/09/2011 01:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: If women didn't wear clothes it would a lot harder for all of us

3/09/2011 03:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KentuckyPeg: nice to see you Jack, quit bothering the catholics

3/09/2011 05:34:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: If women didn't wear clothes it would a lot harder for all of us

3/09/2011 03:15:00 PM



I suppose CiGay meant to write...

it would BE a lot harder for all of us.

Anyway you slice it, it appears that clothed women make for a flaccid CiGay.

Cheerz!

3/11/2011 01:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: lots of trash here today
aq_aqs_sandbox: sayed and his type should have been given beach front vacations in japan 2 days ago
*******
later ........................

aq_aqs_sandbox: seriously HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET TO DEAD BABIES FROM THE SUBJECT OF JAPAN DEVISTATION?

aq_aqs_sandbox: GIVE IT A REST ONE DAMN DAY


i wish aqua would give it a goddam rest, she is a vile creature with a foul mouth and an evil mind

3/11/2011 10:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: I took a bathroom break

swagger.0216: peg did u wash ur hands dear?

kentuckypeg: No,I did not use my hands

swagger.0216: u ddnbt use ur hands peg? u do it no hands?

kentuckypeg: I am not a man,I grab a wad of tp,so what,my hands touch the tp,not the vagina!

3/11/2011 05:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I wonder if she cooks with those nasty hands

3/11/2011 05:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

E.coli peg, can you say E.coli?

3/11/2011 07:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: leslie I accidently called the newspapers to report the Minsiters being arrested and convicted must have been a bad line that never appeared lol


how the hell do you acciently call the newspapers?

3/11/2011 09:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwww KENTUCYPIG!

3/11/2011 09:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

opps my mistake KENTUCKYPIG*

3/11/2011 09:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: Richard, we all know you are George Lopez and franky your writer, you use this room for material for your act. But in real life you have a justin beiber haircut

3/11/2011 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

FYI:
There are already some 48 entries on the Ali's Accolades/Achievements page and 11 (reentries)on Ali's Friends And Family.

With the Hit Meter showing 359, does this mean Mixedup_ali has visited the site 300 times? Have we created a monster? I think not, I think that achievement is a consequence of his parents poor family planning.

Hop on over and see if you are able to crack the Mixedup DNA Code, see if you can determine what racial half we will see when he visits the room next.

Cheerz

3/11/2011 09:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

legalbeagle_27: I would be honored to fight for my country, I have bad hearing and couldn't pass the physical. Other than that I would have LOVED to serve!

3/11/2011 09:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re legalbeagle_27

he means he was too fucking fat to pass the physical

3/12/2011 11:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: peg my husband died at 32, it doesnt follow for anyone, not to worry

bullshit, the story she told in paltalk is quite diffrent. Said he was abusive, so she left him in 2006 after taking out a restraining order against him.

3/12/2011 12:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/11/2011 07:51:00 PM

Here here anon. Peg must be filthy. I wouldnt eat in its house.

3/12/2011 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bullshit, the story she told in paltalk is quite diffrent. Said he was abusive, so she left him in 2006 after taking out a restraining order against him.

3/12/2011 12:44:00 PM

To ^ that is exactly wht she said. I Remember that too.

3/12/2011 01:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and she said that in messenger too.

3/12/2011 01:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KentuckE-coli

3/12/2011 01:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KentuckyPeg: why did you go to jail,Kathy

ky_chat_girl: peg, when did I go to jail?

KentuckyPeg: dunno, usually when you are arrested, you go to jail

ky_chat_girl: when was I arrested?

ky_chat_girl: peg, what are you talking about?

ky_chat_girl: I never said anything about going to jail

dakota_hewes214 enters

KentuckyPeg: Quit playing games, Kathy, you just said you got arrested

ky_chat_girl: i did?

ky_chat_girl: where?

ky_chat_girl: did I really type that?

connor_garret: no she didnt

educated_lady_0202: cat fight.....lol

KentuckyPeg: No cat fight, I just ignore

ky_chat_girl: when do I ever get in cat fights?

KentuckyPeg: Well you go ahead and fuss and fight I have better things to do

educated_lady_0202: peg....you are the one starting to fight.....lol

juster332: would like to talk about jail for a moment

ky_chat_girl: i've never been arrest

ky_chat_girl: never

educated_lady_0202: so peg is lying?

ky_chat_girl: who's talking about being arrested?

educated_lady_0202: peg was telling us you were arrested

3/12/2011 03:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: I like drugs better than some people!

3/12/2011 03:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alimex_137: peg, for crying out loud, what brought that on?

kentuckypeg: wow,I am high!


kentuckypeg: I don't have any personal problems I just like to have a good time!

3/12/2011 03:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: damn stath,you retarded jerk,I almost died fighting against abortion,so shut the **** up!


wasent there a time she was for abortion and spoke UP for IT in the room ...or am i imaginging that i read that?many many times by her before

3/12/2011 04:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

should we have a kentucKE-coli page toooooooo?

3/12/2011 04:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: marj,yes I disagree with the word,but I worked with them and they get mean and call each other ******,and then when we say that look out!

olive_oyl2003: The welfare office is full of blacks

ponddwellernice: oh... do you go there often, olive?

kentuckypeg: Trach,but you should hear them call us honkeys!


kentuckypeg: There will never be peace,in this world!

connor_garret: not with pple like you
kentuckypeg: When roots came on I was held at knife point,because I was white,for things that happened before the civil war!

kentuckypeg: The world is not leaning toward love,but hate only!

3/12/2011 05:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangerous_boobookitty: I don't go into chat rooms to fight with people

dangerous_boobookitty: I think thats pretty terrible imo

kentuckypeg: I do not either

dangerous_boobookitty: beagle - back on ignore

dangerous_boobookitty: basher is a basher

dangerous_boobookitty: had enough of that crap

legalbeagle_27: you have always treated with disdain those who disagree with whatever you say danger

3/12/2011 06:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangerous_boobookitty: anyone who goes into a chat room with the purpose of being a troll and causing arugements, is a basher

3/12/2011 06:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucks sake get over yourself dangerbitch, moron

3/12/2011 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 3/12/2011 06:12:00 PM
Anon: 3/12/2011 06:23:00 PM


Oh how selective some memories can be.
They openly twist and turn for all to see!
I shudder to think what next I'll read.
My eyes they'll surely weep and bleed!
No stranger to this train of thought.
Yo Danger once again you're totally caught!

Before I get jeered and mocked...
I ain't tryin' to be a poet... I knowit. Just tryin' to get y'allz attention, especially those of you who remember the truth.

Cheerz!

3/12/2011 10:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/12/2011 01:20:00 PM

^ anons yep.. belle also told me in messenger that she left her husband about 5 yrs ago, due to his abusive behavior. Of late i have noticed a pattern of lies. Am at a loss to understand how old her kids are anymore. Back in 2007 I sent a gift of victorias secret pink fragrance for her daughters 18th birthday. It was not available in britain at that time.

Now belle says said daughter is 12. It dont add up.

3/13/2011 04:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

even dangerbitch is sick of him,,,, quistis wise up

3/13/2011 12:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

josephorwell@ymail.com: ruby - is Legal a lawyer?

rubyshoes2000: don't know Joseph could be though, with a name like Legal Beagle

3/13/2011 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: lol gordo, i dont eat meat


it dont eat meat? it had bacon last week if anyone remembers LMFAO. stupid old bitch dont do a good job of reinventing herself, lolol

3/14/2011 02:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KentuckyPeg: John,Luther did not remove any books,that I know now this has been going back and forth for years,between Lutherans and catholics, I really do not know who removed them,we just know

KentuckyPeg: what were taught! Do I care if someone removed and added books,heck no!

sail_close: peg Luther removed them and he wanted to get rid of more .... but even the other prots rebelled at that

KentuckyPeg: sail,I don't give a damn who removed and who added them!

3/14/2011 06:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: aqs you are lying, quin made the threats


aq_aqs_sandbox: Mix "you win"it's Lent and i just wanted to remind you God Knows the Truth.

3/14/2011 10:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rubyshoes2000: Thom I grip like a vice going down


i wouldnt mind ruby goin down on me, lolol

3/15/2011 07:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want bellea to go down on me but she has to take her teeth out first not just the uppers. both sets

3/15/2011 09:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodworkingsam: maddie peg ask one nite in her if she could pm me

woodworkingsam: i let her and got shocked ;wanted to know how often i shaved and told me taht her hubby did not shave but 2 times a week and she did not like that and wanted him to be more clean

woodworkingsam: and plenty other things she ask me til i told he that she is getting to personnel

woodworkingsam: then she came back and denied inthe chat room but i saved teh copy so i could proved it

woodworkingsam: that is why she is so bitter at me

3/15/2011 11:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm saved a copy? do you save a copy of all your pms? why is that? so you can black mail later?

3/15/2011 05:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/15/2011 09:16:00 AM

ROFLMFAO anon if only you knew, ya fuckin nailed her. lmao

3/15/2011 05:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: okay, I'm back the kids used my computer to order their supper

fat lazy cunt,,, if she got of her fat ass and prepared some decent food, maybes they wouldnt be such obese, disgusting, stinking fat assed motards they are
what kind of lazy bitch is she

3/15/2011 06:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: maddie, exactly my sons are both named for Irish saints


saint guinness and saint burger?? lmfao

3/15/2011 06:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

proud_mary_96: My father traced his family tree back to old Henry 8th
debi_spindler690: any one wannna

proud_mary_96: what a man

quinlan31: some ancestors are not a bragging point


QUIN CAN TRACE HER FAMILY TREE BACK TO JABBA THE HUT ,LMFAO. NO WONDER SHE DONT BRAG ,ROFL

3/15/2011 07:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: chad, I'm gonna tell princess you're more royal than her, and she needs to curtsy

quinlan31: missbradshaw, you haven't been the chatter princess?
quinlan31: not been, MEET
quinlan31: MEt even

quinlan31: anyways, she's a nut job from nj

quinlan31: thinks she is better than everyone in chat because she claims to be an italian princess

quinlan31: and she tells you about her ufo experiences

quinlan31: chad, she gets pissed off when I remind her of that fact

quinlan31: she also went to a male chatters home ALONE

quinlan31: if that doesn't confirm nuttiness, I don't know what does


THE MIGHTY QUIN WHO CLAIMS IT NEVER GOSSIPS? LMFAO. BUSTED, BEOTCH. FOR THE RECORD YA FAT CUNT, SAMMIE WENT TO CORPS HOME ALONE, BUT YA TO FUCKEN CHICKEN LIVERED TO BITCH AND MOAN IN HER FACE? TWO FACED ELEPHANT =))

3/15/2011 07:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^ confirmed sammie is a slutbag^^

3/16/2011 12:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quin gets pissed off every time some one reminds her of the sin of gluttony, which its obvious shes guilty of

3/16/2011 03:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my memory, princess SAID SHE IS! not THINKS, she is better than all in chat because she is an Italian princess.

3/16/2011 04:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/16/2011 04:35:00 AM

better an italian princess is better then being jealous bitching trailer trash like you and quin. suck it up scumbag

3/16/2011 06:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan must have been traumatized as a youngster to be so horrible to people, maybe the Twinkie display at the grocery store attacked her

3/16/2011 01:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you call 100 Auzzies at the bottom of the ocean? A start

How do Auzzies dry their faces? Hold their hands up infront of them and shake their heads back and forth.

How many Auzzies does it take to change a light bulb?
Twenty-one. One to hold the bulb and twenty to drink beer until the room starts spinning.

How do you know if you're a bogan?
A: You let your 15 year old daughter smoke at the dinner table
...in front of her kids

Why wasn't Jesus born in Sydney?
They couldnt find three wise men and a virgin

3/16/2011 04:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: go to you tube and search "alexandra wallace"

quinlan31: aqua, in her rant video, she was sportin' the boobage....

quin only wishes she looked as good as alexandra wallace. quin is so fat, if she jumped in the pool she would start a tsunami, lololol

3/16/2011 07:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: my lawn guys are not that great at their gig

3/16/2011 07:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: In chat, I admire the principle of Mrs. Quinlan as she has GUTS to stand for what she believes in.

3/16/2011 09:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/16/2011 09:56:00 PM

shes got guts alright: all 26 stone of her, constantly shoveling junk food in her disgusting, fat blubbery face. justme must have a fat fetish

3/17/2011 06:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: I challenge you to ask me a question I can not answer.

3/17/2011 08:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: I choose to be a poet, a lover, passionate, a fool, wise, silly...

anthony.catholic1972: I choose to be human

3/17/2011 10:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see tonys back on the bottle again?

3/17/2011 01:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roger.nabil77: I am sorry for japan earthquack.

3/17/2011 03:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic1972: Identifying literary forms is the basis of understanding scripture
anthony.catholic1972: YOu identified 3
noncogito_ergo_nonsum: prose poetry lies and more lies
anthony.catholic1972: My 15 yo can identify 5

When was Anphoney ever allowed to procreate? Wasn't there a law against such a thing!

3/17/2011 06:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: zefferina, it only bothers you, no one else, don't let the prevent you from Mass

zefferina_marie: fuck off, sam
woodworkingsam: stop qwhuinning

quinlan31: sam, shut the hell up you idiot

quinlan31: sam, where is your christian charity you dumbfuck


quinlan31: zefferine, he owes you can apology

zefferina_marie: sam, and just for that I won't go

quinlan31: sam, it hasn't done much good for you

zefferina_marie: maybe he'd care to say that to our priest, who sits through the whole mass except for preparing the eucharist, where he leans on the altar

quinlan31: zefferina, God bless him

quinlan31: sam isn't acting like much of a christian

youo have GOT to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/17/2011 09:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: sam, where is your christian charity you dumbfuck

lmfao, if that aint a dumbass post what is?

quins bitter hatred is a manifestation of her self loathing. id loathe my self to if i was as morbidly obese an ugly as quin. ppl u got to see its pic to believe it. seriously folks, shes like a bed ridden whale,

3/18/2011 01:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop qwhuinning "typical woodwanking sam reply", the cunt cant read or type
Go fuckin die you geriatric piece of shit

3/18/2011 04:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^
3/18/2011 04:34:00 AM

well whaddayaknow, anons got the hots for the lardy assed menopausal old bitch quin. im guna puke

3/18/2011 04:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chiquita.charity: vain repetitious prayer is not recognised by God

Belle in one of her other names during rosary that use y=use to lead. the good catholic

3/18/2011 05:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

legal_loves_hot_cocoa: doo bee doo bee doo

legal adds his two cents also

3/18/2011 05:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is Belle doing this?

3/18/2011 05:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

impishy4u: sam was here the other day dada..she asked if we offered a cup of tea

corpenhagen: the slut

corpenhagen: uhoh sam just pmed me

3/18/2011 08:43:00 AM  
Anonymous youcanprobablyguess said...

Quin was spot on when she said woodworkingsam was she asked woodworkingsam where his christian charity was. Most of this room just drool over this vile p.o.s. Most overlook his crappy behavior towards others simply because he is a "catholic" He needs to learn to spell or get a mic.

3/18/2011 08:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have heard woodworkingsam on mic. Beleive me, that is an experience that can only be repeated with a translator

3/18/2011 11:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam saw what i posted
no secrets with her
she is my good friend

corp__

3/18/2011 01:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/18/2011 08:57:00 AM

Who the hell drools over sam? His an old man ffs, i dunno why some ppl get pissed off just cos his spelling sucks? And ffs you just gotta watch quin, bellea and that loud mouthed peace of trash aqua, then ask wheres the fuckin christian charity. there fuckin aint none

3/18/2011 01:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is Belle doing this?

3/18/2011 05:22:00 AM

Belle and Tony are angry because they no longer "control" the rosary and lost the leadership to Sag. Belle appears in her many different disguises and disrupts rosary any chance she can, she even follow us to room 6. She deny that she is chiquita and faith abiding and the other names of which I dont recall. Sorry belle but nobody believe your excuse of somebody that is cloning you. We pray for you everyday for change in behavior.

3/18/2011 07:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sag can't put on her knickers without asking her magic mary 8ball book for guidance. she needs to start worshipping Jesus as God instead of mary

3/18/2011 08:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: quin I'll hypnotise you to kill yourself when ever you like

3/18/2011 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Somehow I think if Mixedup_Ali was ever to attempt the hypnotizing of Quinn, he'd end up putting himself under and ultimately performing suicide.
Perhaps someone should try and contact the white house or Langley, perhaps Bill Clinton should be informed of Mixedup_ali's thinly veiled threats. If Bill is any kind of friend, he'd surely see Mixedup_ali was saved from himself.
You never know, Bill may even have a Lewinsky position available, that could keep Mixedup_ali from hypnotizing himself.

Cheerz!

3/19/2011 08:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orthodox_chad: sam is a nice guy?

orthodox_chad: and my ass smells like roses

orthodox_chad: and peter is NOT a deacon

farmerjohn56: not much deacon--making some grub 2 eat now

peter_ghinelli2000: john I don't use the titles here

groskin_1: you arent a deacon, never were

quinlan31: eterpay, you've been proven to be a liar

quinlan31: eterpay it is against CANON LAW for you to claim to be clergy

orthodox_chad: Quin the room is kissing liar's asses

quinlan31: I do post the truth, but some don't like that

quinlan31: chat has known for YEARS what a liar eterpay is

3/19/2011 09:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gordo_viejo: if you were here about 12 hours ago it was the mother of all catfights

mam162328: I awlays like a good catfight..have seen a few in here from time to time

3/19/2011 09:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: i bet the mafia caused the earthquake

3/19/2011 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amarillojeannie: let her talk long enough and she will blame the mafia for the earthquake
alimex_137: jeannie, who's that?
amarillojeannie: cj, alimex

3/19/2011 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangerous_boobookitty: lol the video of the baby freaking while his mom blows her nose just was on our news - funniest video

amarillojeannie: haven't watched it danger


amarillojeannie: but saw it on facebook

3/19/2011 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: you have accused, now provide proof
belleatchantry: everyone knows i use buffy
belleatchantry: come on nikk, what else?
belleatchantry: and what nics do i use to disrupt rosary
belleatchantry: i do kateronin, my other nic is bufftailed bumblebee
belleatchantry: which nic do i use to disrupt rosary nikk
belleatchantry: which nic do i use to disrupt rosary?
belleatchantry: which one of the dozen?
belleatchantry: nikk?
belleatchantry: which one
belleatchantry: which one do i use to disrupt rosary
belleatchantry: nosense nikk
belleatchantry: which nic do i use to disrupt rosary?
belleatchantry: which one?
belleatchantry: what harm do i cause to anyone?

belleatchantry: which one nikk?
belleatchantry: which nic disturbs rosary?
belleatchantry: you are a liar nikk
belleatchantry: liar nikk
belleatchantry: i have never disturbed rosary
belleatchantry: they wont from now on nikk
belleatchantry: accepted nikk
belleatchantry: i have never, nor would i ever, disturb rosary
belleatchantry: wb arrane
belleatchantry: hi there pat
belleatchantry: johnlee you villify the mother of God, what do yoy mean skeptical catholicism?
belleatchantry: Jesus was both man and God
belleatchantry: nisrine, you think you have done well this day
belleatchantry: so nikk your name wouldnt be nisrine or her tribe would it?
belleatchantry: oh i think it is
belleatchantry: you wont last long nikk
belleatchantry: hacker nikk
belleatchantry: it wont last
belleatchantry: oh yes y ou are
belleatchantry: hacker

belleatchantry: cause you are a hacker nikk
belleatchantry: you are still a hacker nikk
belleatchantry: hacker nikk
belleatchantry: and its being investigated
belleatchantry: hey angel
belleatchantry: you are being investigated nikki


poor bellea is totally dilusional, it gets busted for disrupting the rosery ,blames it on the so called clone LMFAO

3/19/2011 02:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what cracks me up is this nikk guy appolgises to belle because he said he heard it from many chatters and doesnt have the so called proof, and she accepted then she calls him or her a hacker. They actually appolised. Other pple in chat know all her names as well but dont speak up.

seems to me ..that belle sounds guilty as heck..and is caught AGAIN.

3/19/2011 04:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: max my muslim friend wants me to marry his cousin lol

3/19/2011 09:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: ingen cute but weird

quinlan31: muslim men don't seek christians to marry their female relations

quinlan31: dipshit

3/19/2011 09:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

impishy4u: well pope benedict was once a nazi? is he still a nazi now? remember he is german

Impishy clearly isn't catholic, the fool

3/19/2011 09:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/19/2011 04:02:00 PM

belle is definitely guilty as hell, her behavior has all the hallmarks of someone cornered. Methinx belle protesteth to much Guilty as fuck

3/19/2011 09:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as predicted when belle gets caught out on her lies, she cries "clone did it" .I find her act mildly amusing, it criticizes others on their behavior while sitting in a chatroom pretending to be what its not,

3/20/2011 12:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: danger you remember osmosis from that hate website? corp says that is his brother

3/20/2011 01:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: I had a liquid fart yesterday

3/20/2011 04:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangerous_boobookitty: the key word is "chatroom" the name on the top means very little - its a chatroom. If you want religion go to a church


this bitch is so profound NOT
LOLOLOLOLOL

3/20/2011 02:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: woman my mom was a Celt not my dad lol
mix_ali: lol alpha
woman_of_the_race: What was your dad mix?
mix_ali: dad's family came from italy

3/20/2011 05:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: amos I am not left or right handed lol
mix_ali: amos amos straight and was left handed the teachers use to tie my left hand to the desk. They thought left handed people were criminals

3/20/2011 05:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kentuckypeg: I rent my house dr., I use to own, I got tired of it

What am i NOt getting here?

3/20/2011 06:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: LADYF I PREFER KNOWING A LOT LESS ABOUT PEOPLE TOO IN CHAT



liar liar pants on fire

3/20/2011 07:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: yeah peg you are sharp too
toobeym_bowdownnow and many other names.
mix_ali: the voice booter and mic freezermix_ali: lex luther was bald but cool

gentlepeace10: thats not corp
gentlepeace10: toobeym_bowdownnow is not corp


mix_ali: anyone puts a telephone # in the room to call is a hacker


sounds paranoid

3/20/2011 09:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: yeah peg you are sharp too
toobeym_bowdownnow and many other names.
mix_ali: the voice booter and mic freezermix_ali: lex luther was bald but cool

gentlepeace10: thats not corp
gentlepeace10: toobeym_bowdownnow is not corp


mix_ali: anyone puts a telephone # in the room to call is a hacker


sounds paranoid

3/20/2011 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 3/20/2011 05:45:00 PM...

It's a pity they didn't tie his tongue to the desk.
_____________________________

Anon: 3/20/2011 09:28:00 PM...

Obviously Mixedup_ali is not familiar with the concept of "Hacking"


Cheerz!

3/21/2011 02:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently i'm a hacker and a voice booter cause mixed_ali doesnt like whats being said about him so he lies
quin and myself and others have called him on his bullshit 'a hypnotist , a professor...a marshall arts expert, bill clintons friend..well mix_ali you are a fucken LIAR, i will say it here and in the room whether you are there or not

corp__

3/21/2011 04:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: LADYF I PREFER KNOWING A LOT LESS ABOUT PEOPLE TOO IN CHAT

ROFL anon. aqua, quin and belle and most of the other oldeys live to gossip about other peoples lifes, lmao, so she is a liar!!!

3/21/2011 05:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you catch that? mix said kentucky peg was WHAT?

mix_ali: yeah peg you are sharp too

3/21/2011 05:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KentuckyPeg: I hate fish

KentuckyPeg: tastes too fishy

3/21/2011 11:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: what a fuckedup asshole wanting us to watch dying people.

aq_aqs_sandbox: i bet megeahtoon gets a hardon watching girls die.

aqua really is a disgusting old woman

3/21/2011 01:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: for xmas ... the dad got over $60000 in commission for selling a house in october.

aq_aqs_sandbox: 2 weeks after mom & dad get a mercedes and a cadillac

aq_aqs_sandbox: now today dad goes to family member to ask for money to buy food for his kids

aq_aqs_sandbox: what is wrong with younger adults today?

aq_aqs_sandbox: they are sheer idiots

aq_aqs_sandbox: same guy borrowed $2500 to buy living room furniture. was not made to pay it back, 2.5 years later he sold it

aq_aqs_sandbox: on craigs list for $300

aq_aqs_sandbox: he has no value of anyone else;s money

aq_aqs_sandbox: he had 4 kids in 5 years thinking his relative would provide him a home forever


Isnt aqua the one who PREFERS NOT KNOWING A LOT ABOUT OTHERS PERSONAL LIVES? She is a bitter, barren old hag, thank God she never had kids of her own, shes to busy bitching about her stepkids and everyone elses kids. Bitter bitch

3/21/2011 01:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: mansmile78 seems to be quite the cunt

3/21/2011 01:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hercules4928: most women are old in here.

KentuckyPeg: Richard I resent that statement, all women are old in here, I am not old!

hercules4928: peggy,, your over 50 going through meno,, that is old..

hercules4928: you are not in your 20's

hercules4928: I am old but I am a man, as usual we old men need nice young women..

hercules4928: young women give us life..

KentuckyPeg: Richard I turn 56, in a few days,and I will have menapause the rest of my life,but I am not old,I am primed!

hercules4928: well you can think whatever,, but just look at your pictures years back and you will see the difference..

3/21/2011 03:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pity the poor fucker that had to prime margaret

3/21/2011 05:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Somehow I think if Mixedup_Ali was ever to attempt the hypnotizing of Quinn, he'd end up putting himself under and ultimately performing suicide."


lets face it anyone ending up under quinn would be dead in 20 seconds flat. Real flat, she weights more than a juggernaut lol

3/21/2011 07:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

legal_loves_hot_cocoa: Im not an attorney Im a paralegal
lent_aingael: i know that marsh but you SHOULD BE A LAWYER
lenten_tori: the paralegals do all the work and the lawyers get the credit and the big bucks

3/21/2011 09:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lenten tori, movie paralegals do not portray real life. Grow up or shut up

3/22/2011 04:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.ptv2.net/forum/members/belleatchantry.html

this profile for belleatchantry says shes 56, widow and grandmother, interests are cooking, reading, active in parish, hmmmm same as her paltalk profile but older then that

3/22/2011 04:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

legalbeagel isn't a paralegal. LOL he's still in school for it

3/22/2011 09:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

legalbeagle is in paralegal school? I didnt know yahoo had paralegal training classes to coincide with chat. ROFLMAO

3/22/2011 10:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blackiethecatholicwarrior: Nope never had anyone I knew in prison

belleatchantry: nor me blackie

belleatchantry: but i would have visited if i had, because we are commanded to do so

3/22/2011 12:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI belle. visiting ppl in prison is charitable work, you dont have to know one personally to visit one. thats the whole point you dumbass. quit with the pius act, nobody buys it you fool

3/22/2011 06:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

berkeyberk: Hey mix.
berkeyberk: I mean, it's pretty telling that Padre Pio would go and tell a lady selling women's pants that she had to destroy ALL of the pants before he would grant her absolution.
berkeyberk: And he was a SAINT.
berkeyberk: IN THIS time.
berkeyberk: But I bet HE would agree with my position regarding modesty. In fact, I know he would.
berkeyberk: I've met Colleen Hammond, in fact.

berkeyberk: She's a very nice lady.
berkeyberk: I think that Padre Pio would agree that a woman has CULPABILITY in dressing that way causing a man to have IMPURE THOUGHTS about her because of the way she was dressed, not as far as getting raped. That was his decision to sin.
berkeyberk: I know, they were putting words in my mouth.
berkeyberk: No, I didn't. I said she was being an accessory to a sin.
berkeyberk: Not a crime.
berkeyberk: There is a difference. I didn't say a man should be exhonerated from rape because of the way a woman was dressed.

berkeyberk: She's a very nice lady.
berkeyberk: I think that Padre Pio would agree that a woman has CULPABILITY in dressing that way causing a man to have IMPURE THOUGHTS about her because of the way she was dressed, not as far as getting raped. That was his decision to sin.
berkeyberk: I know, they were putting words in my mouth.
berkeyberk: No, I didn't. I said she was being an accessory to a sin.
berkeyberk: Not a crime.
berkeyberk: There is a difference. I didn't say a man should be exhonerated from rape because of the way a woman was dressed.

berkeyberk: NINE WAYS OF BEING ACCESSORY TO ANOTHER'S SIN IV. By provocation.
berkeyberk: That is being an accessory, by PROVOCATION.
berkeyberk: She was dressing immodestly, provoking him to sin.
berkeyberk: That in in itself is a sin, Peace.
berkeyberk: People forget about those sins. They're not stressed nowdays.

berkeyberk: I'm not twisting anything.
berkeyberk: Yeah I'm saying that provoking someone to sin is ALSO a sin.
berkeyberk: So the woman dressing immodestly is ALSO sinning by what she is WEARING.
berkeyberk: It's okay if we disagree, Peace, you just don't see it correctly. I pray you will sometime.

3/22/2011 10:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Berkyberk is off her friggen goard!

3/23/2011 09:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: naming a child for a saint is a catholic tradition

she_had_some_horses_972_972: all my kids are named after saints

belleatchantry: so are mine

belleatchantry: i iggy anyone who comes in with a saints name for their own

3/23/2011 01:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scion9974: I am the non catholic bigots worse nightmare. Yes I am Gretchen

3/23/2011 07:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: earnes, is that rabid old hyena complaining about personal attacks?
trachcare: I'll save her the faux-scandalized sanctimony of trying to pin the the accusation on the innocent. She can scream her curses at me, the old banshee


earnesib: fran, ha ha ha ha, funny guy.. There is only one joke in this room and His name is Fran
earnesib: educated,I can assure you its not a personal attack..Fran can't be taken serious

3/23/2011 10:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uneducated whale said she belongs to the "Real Life Church, Valencia". Anyone know what this is? I think she's JW

3/24/2011 04:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.reallifechurch.org/

3/24/2011 05:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shupac_taker2: the corp-osmosis-corp complex super computer alien life form thing

3/24/2011 06:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme61934: Elizabeth Taylor was so beautiful she was able to have 7 husbands in her life time, not simultaneously, but one at a time.

3/24/2011 09:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^ no shit sherlock

3/24/2011 09:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What "Paralegal" courses is beagle taking that he is always home???????

Must be those online bullshit ones you see on the TV all the time..... Newflash dumbass they are not accredited!!!! Might as well be taking a online super hero course while you were at it:):) :) :)

3/24/2011 11:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/24/2011 11:16:00 AM

Marsh and CIA are long term chatters, youll find them in here 24/7 in cias case and 12/7 for marsh. Chat has some nutjobs like marsh, cia and belleatchantry who live out their altar egos in chat. There nutjobs all 3 of em, and there not what they claim too be

3/24/2011 01:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3/24/2011 11:16:00 AM

Marsh and CIA are long term chatters, youll find them in here 24/7 in cias case and 12/7 for marsh. Chat has some nutjobs like marsh, cia and belleatchantry who live out their altar egos in chat. There nutjobs all 3 of em, and there not what they claim too be

3/24/2011 01:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: in the village i live, there are only three catholic families
belleatchantry: and our church has one mass on sunday, in a hall, and it covers about 50 square miles
belleatchantry: only about 50 of us


bellea u dont live in a village u lier. u live in exeter lolol

3/24/2011 02:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: you are a liar ciara, I have never once cussed in chat, I have standards



belleatchantry: johnlee back in the shitbin and stop popping out and annoying me

3/24/2011 05:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: our priest works as university chaplain, and has two parishes to deal with also

is its preist any relaztion to its so callied prof of theology boyfreind at local exeter uni? lmfao , i gotta goggle this theres no fool like an ole fool, lolol

3/24/2011 05:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

somebody should call this professor at exetor unic=versity and ask him about belle? and see if she was his girlfriend

3/24/2011 05:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: in the village i live, there are only three catholic families

belleatchantry: and our church has one mass on sunday, in a hall, and it covers about 50 square miles

belleatchantry: only about 50 of us

belleatchantry: our priest works as university chaplain, and has two parishes to deal with also

3/24/2011 06:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home