Wednesday, June 01, 2011

June 2011



Now Open DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

148 Comments:

Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Sorry for the tardiness...

I have grabbed the June comments that were posted to May in an effort to make things right in the bloggerverse.
______________________________
Anonymous said...

Not an outburst just a observation,,,,You make excuses to allow poor and unchristian behavior....I am not addressing my comments to the owner of the blog but to the ones who write these comments here,,,,, the blog owners have their own sins to atone for,,,if it helps you sleep to keep pointing fingers instead of saying Christ is more important,,, that is up to you,,,, I have had enough...

6/01/2011 01:18:00 AM
Delete
_____________________________

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) "the blog owners have their own sins to atone for..."

(What has the blog owner's sins got to do with any of this thread?)

2) "if it helps you sleep to keep pointing fingers instead of saying Christ is more important...."

That looks like YOU doing the finger pointing. This is called The Dumpster for a reason. If you want pious and pretentious, join sag and her merry little band of vestal virgins at 5.15am EST CC1.

I make no excuses for and have no control over anyone's behavior here. Only my own. Come back again when you actually GET that.

6/01/2011 04:55:00 AM
Delete
_____________________________

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sagwaaus: ÿ 2 Mary visits her elderly and spirit filled cousin Elizabeth who is the first to announce that Mary is the Mother of God (sag)

sag is god, lmfao who knew?

6/01/2011 05:27:00 AM
Delete

6/01/2011 07:38:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Again, welcome to June DAP and may your visit prove fruitful or at least entertaining. Remember, if you do not like the blog or the way the blog is administered, you should know that I am the only Admin here. So please don't blame anyone else for the format, content and direction of the Dumpster except for the comments.

Please note also...
I do not monitor IP's or could care less about who is where and how big their brain is. I do however reserve the right to engage any protection mechanism I see fit to aid against spamming or deliberate and malicious activities directed toward the blog.

Like always, say what you like about whom you like (good or bad) but you must adhere to the Dirty Rules and Regulations.
______________________________

Now on to some actual bloggy stuff...

I invite your comments regarding this suggestion taken from last months DAP (Thanx to the original poster)


Gee who r these pplo attacking gentle and ruby? There two of the nicest ppl i agree wit u anon. i wish we are done with slamming ppl for a while. how about a page were ppll can post nice stuff about our freinds? then maybe we will all feel ok about singing our name to it???????? what u think?

5/31/2011 05:24:00 AM

______________________________

Bare in mind we did have something similar on the blog some years ago where people could request for a positive or negative piece on a particular chatter/visitor.
Then afterwards at months end, an award for best or worst chatter was given to the chatters/visitors with the most votes.
It was all very democratic.

Naturally the above came at a cost due to the many and varied opinions people had for the award recipients.
As you may imagine, the award for worst chatter generally attracted quite a few comments, but this cannot be said for the other.

I guess what I am trying to say is...

Sad that it may be, generally people feel more passionate about those they dislike rather than those they are fond of.

Anyway, I still would like some feedback.

Cheerz!

6/01/2011 07:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

serena_candice: cerila I have known Belle for a long time and I am shocked

claire_chikigi121823: yes serena, she don't want us to pray rosary in room 1 same as cia or anthony.catholic

serena_candice: really?

serena_candice: this is most strange

claire_chikigi121823: they said in room 1 that belle is the gf of anthony.catholic a.k.a cia

serena_candice: no

claire_chikigi121823: ok serena

serena_candice: she and cia have not seen eye to eye for a long time

correct serena,,,ever since cia found out that bellea has lied from the get-go about who she is,,,,,and he feels betrayed by her

6/01/2011 02:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic is angry becoz belleachantry said his cock tastes salty

6/02/2011 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

common seriously, i dun think belleatchantry is the cock sucking type ,,,lmao ,,missionary position and lites out =))

6/02/2011 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: lol fay, i know the wurzels, think they are still around

Wikipedia: The Wurzels known by many people for their 1976 number one hit "Combine Harvester",[1] and number three hit "I Am A Cider Drinker" based on the song Una Paloma Blanca, but have history stretching over 40 years, and still perform to this day.


LMFAO and bellea is 40 this yr????? rofl

6/03/2011 12:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dragonstone00: of all the things people forget about,keys, dates, birthdays...the youngest of your kids at a comic shop shouldnt be one of them

dragonstone00: well i waited over half an hour and i got pissed

kpeg2004: wait I missed something waited for who?

dragonstone00: my mom was supposed to pick me up

kpeg2004: I had to wait at my old work 2 hours for my husband to pick me up

dragonstone00: i told my mom 9, i waited long after that

dragonstone00: from now on they are going to listen when i say i need a ride home or I’m walking

stath2_2: what is dragion a kid? I know he is an immature piece of trahs but he cant drive?

stath2_2: How dare his mom make him wait, his mom should be ready at moments notice

6/04/2011 04:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why shouldnt his mom make the cunt wait? hes been making her wait for him to grow the fuck up for years

6/05/2011 11:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who r these pampered people waiting for lifts home
heard of bus train cab or walking?

6/06/2011 03:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a dragon has wings doesnt it
let the cunt fly home

6/06/2011 04:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she_had_some_horses_972_972: my 8 year old daughter speaks latin
she_had_some_horses_972_972: and my 14 year old is fluent in it


bullshit

6/06/2011 02:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she_had_some_horses_972_972: what normal Catholic brags about how holy they are?

the same kinda catholic that brags ie LIES that its kids can speak fluent latin lmao

6/06/2011 02:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/06/2011 02:07:00 PM

great catch! that is so funny hahaha, horses is probably very befuddled and confused Latin with Spanish ROTFLMAO

6/06/2011 05:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thompurple: anyone from phillipines here?

silverdoodlesartist: nope, I'm in the United States.

thompurple: any from oz?

shupac_taker2: im from my moms uterus and my dads ball sack

6/06/2011 10:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I speak perfect Bull shit. hahahah

6/07/2011 01:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/06/2011 10:13:00 PM

I dunno who is worse, shup or dragonstone, they are both immature and utterly tiresome

6/07/2011 03:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she_had_some_horses_972_972: my son wants to become a priest....

she_had_some_horses_972_972: he's 6

6/07/2011 05:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she_had_some_horses_972_972: ive a daughter who is intent on becoming a Nun

she_had_some_horses_972_972: She always decided the order...Benedictine

she_had_some_horses_972_972: she's 9 years old

she_had_some_horses_972_972: its upsetting the the Francian Nuns who are at my parish

she_had_some_horses_972_972: she's choosen Benedictine, but will probably end up joining the SOLT's



oh brother roflmao

6/07/2011 05:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 year old wants to be a priest
8 year old speaks latin
9 year old wants to be a nun
14 year old speaks latin fluently (lmao)

Why would the franciscan (not francian, lmao) nuns be upset? She had some horses is full of BS

6/07/2011 05:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she_had_some_horses_972_972: whats novus ordo?
she_had_some_horses_972_972: latin?

6/07/2011 05:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she_had_some_horses_972_972: whats novus ordo?
she_had_some_horses_972_972: latin?

she makes all these claims yet doesnt know that novus ordo is latin? LMAO

6/07/2011 05:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why doesnt she ask her kids

Novus Ordo is short for novus Ordo Missae, which literally means the "new order of the Mass" or the "new ordinary of the Mass. ...

6/07/2011 07:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poo_pac is a total slime knob
he likes to say clever things but all he can manage is crap befitting an adolescent. its okay for me because i am

6/07/2011 09:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

highlander_for_you: she, perhaps you should pray for this woman. Her name is Robin she needs divine intercession

highlander_for_you: she is possessed by the spirit of jezebel

she_had_some_horses_972_972: I can understand highlander....I was in the bonds of a perverse demon

she_had_some_horses_972_972: I will...praying now

she_had_some_horses_972_972: by accident....the priest I confessed to was the head exorsist in Belize
she_had_some_horses_972_972: I don't remember anything after a certain point, but it was pretty bad

she_had_some_horses_972_972: I guess he called the other two priests to help

she_had_some_horses_972_972: I can to and was taken to the ER, I was covered in my own gore

6/08/2011 01:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she_had_some_horses_972_972: I hope so I might run down to Islam chat
she_had_some_horses_972_972: whack a few muslims

6/08/2011 02:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tim_taylor333: What's the difference between me and Obama, Clinton, Bush, Sting, Tom Hanks, Celine Dion, or Leonardo Dicaprio?

6/08/2011 09:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: EVEN WITH PEOPLE HAVE THEIR HAND OUT FOR FREE SSHIT??

aq_aqs_sandbox: THAT DONT BOTHER TO PULL THEIR OWN WEIGHT?

aq_aqs_sandbox: always a hand out for free stuff and never contributing a thing in return

grendal_axethrower: aq i like you......but you're still a bitch at times

aq_aqs_sandbox: danger why punish the go getters for not being losers?

aq_aqs_sandbox: when i am sick i pay my bills

cfd_11977: Mr. AQ does not pay the bill?

6/08/2011 10:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: when i am sick i pay my bills

the bitch dont pay bills, aq hasnt worked for the last 10 yrs by her own admission. Shes the freeloader, mr aq pays everything. What a bitch

6/08/2011 01:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wake up call.. not all married women work..this doesn't mean they are free loaders

6/08/2011 10:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: juvenile hostility and bickering

aq_aqs_sandbox: c f d it's always "too late" for bickering bitching and whining

unleashed_texan_1946: aqs - meaning no disrespect -- but you are the queen of that .. but I don't hold it against you ... I know how you are.

6/08/2011 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/08/2011 10:20:00 PM

I know not all married women work, but Id argue if theyre moms they work damn hard raising their kids. The cook, clean and nurture, they deserve the title of domestic goddess. Aqua earned her title of Queen Bitch.

She sits on her ass all day in chat, bickering and bitching about young people, pretty women, the underpriveleged or the sick, grouping them all into the same category with the "real freeloaders". With her its just black and white and no grey areas.

She has two gardeners last time I heard and regular domestic cleaning assistance. She has a gastric band fitted because shes morbidly obese. Who the fuck does she think she is, pointing the finger at others. Y'all might kiss her fat injun ass but not this gal. I see her for what she is, and do does unleashed.

6/09/2011 05:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a) aqua gets handouts from her hubby but doesnt pull her own weight either
b) when aqua is sick its her hubbys money that pays the bills
c) aqua is queen of ADULT HOSTILITY AND BICKERING
d) aqua needs to remove the log from her own eye first

i agree with above post

6/09/2011 08:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alabaster_moon232: kinda brokenhearted today

alabaster_moon232: because a friend of mine's pug passed away recently

alabaster_moon232: it had pancreatitis

6/09/2011 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anonymous 6/09/2011 11:51:00 PM

Please tell alabaster_moon that Deacon Peter Ghinbelly could have saved the pugs life if he only knew of the poor pooches plight.
He's had a cross-species pancreatic transplant and so is perfectly suited to detail the entire operation from any prerequisites all the way through to the online chat during convalescence phase.
Naturally, one may have to goad Pedro a little at first, given his incredible modesty.

The only fly in the ointment as far as Pedro is concerned must surely be the resultant over-sensitivity of his skin, mainly around the torso. Of course a dog would not worry too much about this post op problem when you consider he would not have a Congressional Medal Of Honor to pin to its chest.

6/10/2011 01:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: who is family tree aqua?



uhhhhh hes the guy you an cia use to fight with in the room all the time an the guy you banned a million times from your paltalk room, lolol @ bellea tryin to pretend she dont know who he is =)) typical britbitch

6/10/2011 01:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BELLE DOES'T KNOW WHO FAMILYTREE IS????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS FUNNY,, SEEING THAT BOTH BELLE AND FAMILYTREE HAVE BEEN CC1 CHATTERS FOR YEAR AND NOW SHE DOESN'T KNOW HIM HAHAHAHAHA.

MOST PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO PRETEND THEY DON'T KNOW FAMILYTREE OR EVEN BELLE FOR THAT MATTER,, BUT (CRINGE!!!) WE KNOW THEM

6/10/2011 02:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peter.ghinelli: just fine I go get the diabetic shoes next friday


wtf?

6/10/2011 06:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look it up anon, i know several diabetic people who need diabetic shoes, educate yourself

6/11/2011 08:12:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anon: 6/10/2011 06:05:00 PM

I had no Idea shoes could develop diabetes. Is this as a result of carrying too much weight?

Seriously though...

Now he has diabetes?

6/11/2011 10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodworkingsam: bell yep we both inthe same age bracket

6/11/2011 01:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_likes_2011: The Bible says bla bla bla what do you say

franky_likes_2011: But God is also hate

franky_likes_2011: Loving too much God make us fanatics

franky_likes_2011: Yes God is hate he killed people in Exodus

franky_likes_2011: God killed people in Egypt is that love

franky_likes_2011: God killed His only Son

6/11/2011 02:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky knows exactly what to say to get the stupid people of chat going, it works everytime

6/11/2011 03:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodworkingsam: bell yep we both inthe same age bracket

6/11/2011 01:19:00 PM


we all know bells in same age bracket as woody, somebody oughta remind bell she aint no 30 somethin ,lmao

6/11/2011 04:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

talan0962: V Peter was the first leader of the Church

jrigger2001: no he wasn't talan, he was one of several
.
talan0962: V that is evident in Acts...... read it sometime

jrigger2001: Acts? never heard of it

jrigger2001: is that in the bible?

6/11/2011 05:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: sweet i am the most peaceful i have ever been i was Confirmed last evening by Cardinal DiNardo of the Galveston-Houston Diocese in MY parish

MAYBES NOW AQUA WILL QUIT BEIN QUEEN OF THE BITCHES WITH HER NEWFOUND PEACEFULNESS=====SOMEHOW I DOUBT IT

6/12/2011 09:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: idiot amaro

aq_aqs_sandbox: that was the suckiest priest on earth

aq_aqs_sandbox: always had an excuse why he was in chat

aq_aqs_sandbox: let's not pay hommage to lying chatters


whats your fuckin excuse aqs? go sucky sucky kissy belleas lyin ass you moron. shes the biggest lier in chat. at least fr. amaro is real, so much for ur confimration idiot, actually i dont believe u are confirmed. ur a sucky sucky lier

6/12/2011 11:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marylou_macdonald: Hi , I am a friend of Jameslee aka Catfish Jim. Does anyone know he he is ok . I heard he has passed away

marylou_macdonald: I feel so bad for his wife and James peter his son.

belleatchantry: i heard he did

belleatchantry: but i never believed a word he said

belleatchantry: he just got caUGHT IN TOO MANY LIES

belleatchantry: CATFISH JIM

sassycats5403: marylou, contact his wife

belleatchantry: OH HE DIDNT HAVE A WIFE


ROFLMFAO@BELLE
talk about the pot callin the kettle black hahahahahaha
did catfish jim not have a wife da same way you didnt have no prof of theology boyfreind? =)) ROFLMFAO
BELLE IS ENTERTANMENT AT ITS BEST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6/12/2011 02:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unleashed_texan_1946: big - you grammar is starting to falter ... that is a sign of nervousness

unleashed_texan_1946: your*

6/13/2011 02:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassycats5403: bigboy who says I am googling...dufus I simply pulled up the page for the Archdiocese of Melbourne


ie, googling u fucking idiot, admit ur wrong and move the fuck on

6/13/2011 02:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

picture the scene:::
new chatter arrives,,happens to be indian,,

bigboyz6097: hello room
bigboyz6097: my name is sam
bigboyz6097: 25 years male from calcutta india
bigboyz6097: i come from the city of mother teresa
bigboyz6097: hi dangerous
bigboyz6097: so i am really thrilled to be in the catholic room today


and like the perfect examples of catholic "hostility" towards indians,, belle,, cats, rooming and texan rag on the poor guy,,calling him out as a liar. No wonder ppl are leaving chat in droves,, you so called catholics make me fucken sick

well done catholic chatters,, well fucken done you

6/13/2011 02:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/13/2011 02:22:00 PM


Do not be too hard on the regs in CC1. The people you mentioned have been chatting in CC1 for years, just as I have, and we’ve seen many people come in as wolves in sheep clothing. They pretend they have a real interest in Catholicism and want to learn, after which their anti-Catholic hostility comes out and they commence to bash and pounce on our faith. So it is normal for chatters to sometimes be suspicious of newcomers who come in overfriendly and want to “learn”.

6/13/2011 02:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bigboyz26097 is not a new chatter to cc1

6/13/2011 06:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/13/2011 02:59:00 PM

What's good for the goose and all that............"dont be too hard on newcomers"

ive been a reg for 10 years and before that for many years in msn chat, and i can spot the wolves in sheep clothing, it aint that difficult. Bigboyz26097 didnt bash anyone, didnt ask for money, just spoke about his mission work he is about to do in australia, yet he sustained an "attack" from the regs which went on for to long. Only Steelers had the decency to defend the guy.


Cats should of apologized and welcomed him instead of googling everything he said, looking for loopholes in his story. Roomingfree is a poisened lil drunk dwarf that stirs shit from the sidelines. Belle is a bitter old women, who starts all this shit in the first place. if you all think God approves of this crap your in the wrong

Wake the fuck up catholic chatters what the hell are you all thinking????

6/14/2011 03:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yawn to the chatter above...lol tell someone who cares

6/14/2011 08:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bigboy next time you come in think of a better story,,,,this shit is boring

6/14/2011 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/14/2011 08:02:00 AM

You care, or you wouldn't have commented. I care cuz it matters. Are you one of the bashers? Ashamed of your behavior? So you should be. Moron.

6/14/2011 11:03:00 AM

Thank you for your input. It was well thought out, you put your point across like a professional and blogdom trembles at your wit. Perhaps not.

6/14/2011 04:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bigboy ought to quit his whining and accept the fact he got caught

6/14/2011 09:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

caught doing what? Proof please

6/15/2011 05:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tim_taylor333: I'm torn between being a novelist, a scientist, or a martial artist.

tim_taylor333: Or I could be a priest, or a monk.

tim_taylor333: No reason I can't do all of them though.

6/15/2011 10:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steelers_jm: texas... when i had my "problem" over a year ago with someone here i talked and met FBI agents . so i know a little bit about hackers

steelers_jm: texas... it's been a year since the cloner with his web site has been here

6/15/2011 10:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7 am in melbourne and cia is slurring his words, still drunk from last night .What a waste of life

6/16/2011 05:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey if you lived in Melbourne you would want to be drunk also lol

6/16/2011 11:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

truthasyoursword: I put you on the "Never Ignore" list, Educated, but you still seem to be getting filtered.

educated_lady_0202: oh i haven't seen anything with yazak truth....yepic is on chat client that I won't use.....

truthasyoursword: OK, it may be time for me to give Yazak a try
siren_tori: truth you also have to make her trusted user

educated_lady_0202: you should ask a question about that on the user board...why certain people get 'filtered'

trachcare: truth, your fliters know pure evil when they see it.

6/17/2011 02:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elmo6473: obama is a one term president
elmo6473: a social experiment gone wrong
belleatchantry: elmo that sounded so racist, not like you?
belleatchantry: obama comes from any ordinary american family, like any other, thats democracy
elmo6473: belle,, social experiment in the sense that he klept promising change. he ran on the errors bush has made. now that all our problems are his own now, he has no one else to blame. he is only a one term president. never mentioned his race
belleatchantry: social experiment is when you introduce something not done before
belleatchantry: like a black president
elmo6473: belle,, I dont wanna argue with you. again, like you said. you arent american,, your news on what goes on here is very limited so I cant expect you to know much
belleatchantry: ok elmo
elmo6473: belle,, the guy I want to win the next election is black,,, dont dare call me racist
belleatchantry: i didnt know there was another black person running for president
elmo6473: belle,, there are a few. try to keep up with teh news here if you want to put your 2 cents in


lololol belle should keep its mouth shut, it knows nothing about politics thats obvious

6/17/2011 05:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

impishy4u: well i think chantale speaks fluent french like anthony

6/17/2011 08:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cia only speaks fluent bullshit

6/17/2011 10:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or depending on the time of day, fluent gibberish

6/17/2011 03:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ lmfao anon, that could be anytime of day

6/17/2011 04:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

captain_moroni_rules: ß tim - I mean NO disrespect when I say this - to whom are you talking to?

impishy4u: captain to the room in general. hello tim

captain_moroni_rules: imp - why ty - i did not realize you answer for tim? is he challenged in answering? What a charitable friend you are to help him

6/17/2011 08:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

summer_angel1961: ÿ just found out sands that they might have to open up my mom again, cancer might of spread to her liver
sandsoftime1980: rooming ya sexy thing you
summer_angel1961: ÿ lolololololol dooooodddd!!

need I make any comments?

6/18/2011 12:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

siren_tori: e-lady is usually well behaved, but frankly i can not comprhend why her and rigger come here to bash us
siren_tori: like what is the point

educated_lady_0202: sad these people don't love their neighbors as Jesus commanded...very sad

trachcare: tori, make no mistake, ehag uses politeness as a weapon. There is a difference between being "polite" and being "good" and ehag works it to her advantage.


trachcare: tori, danger, jeannie, and twins (in her own irascible way) all love God and want to share God with us. Ehag and buttfrigger are of an entirely different species.

6/18/2011 04:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orthodox_chad: i bet justme has rentboys wearing nothing but white leather aprons walking around his house

justme61934: Chad explained to the room that he is now an INACTIVE MASON.

orthodox_chad: justme....how about you get stuffed

justme61934: but being INACTIVE MASON means he still believed the teaching of Freemasonry that Jesus is just a man and not a Divine Person of the Holy Trinity.

orthodox_chad: no it doesn't you filthy piece of crap

orthodox_chad: I uphold the Trinity
orthodox_chad: and I have ALWAYS upheld that belief

6/18/2011 04:14:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anonymous 6/18/2011 12:33:00 AM

summer_angel1961: ÿ just found out sands that they might have to open up my mom again, cancer might of spread to her liver
sandsoftime1980: rooming ya sexy thing you
summer_angel1961: ÿ lolololololol dooooodddd!!

need I make any comments?
_____________________________

Thanks to the original poster for this jewel, I just had to re-post this absolute CLASSIC DAP!

You know, I had a washing machine that had a similar problem. But at least it had a warning light to alert you it was unbalanced.

Cheerz!

6/18/2011 12:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: hey franky

franky_likes_2011: hi mixy may lord tut kuku bless you

justme_61934: Franky. Just asking. Is there really a god called tut kuku, please?

6/18/2011 08:53:00 PM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6/19/2011 07:51:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

Hot Goss Newsdesk

Euromillionnaire Supermum and Bo Peepette, Ruby (2 humps) Shoes appears on the cover of Catholic Babes magazine this month. She claims there is "Nothing sexy about pregnancy." Appearing in a baby-doll sewn from white mosquito netting, her engorged bosom jutting provocatively and a string bikini bottom barely covering her Brazilian, she says "You eat like a Sumo, throw half of it back up, and wonder if nine months will ever come to an end. The only possible position for sex is doggy-style, and quite frankly, my goal is to remain on top as long as I can, so that's out of the question."

Relaxing at home in her Victoria's Secret lingerie, Ruby says "There's nothing secret anymore. I let it all hang out and over. Right now my ass looks like the front end of a Peterbilt."

The as yet unmarried mother of one, has shocked catholic webdom into a bulk buying of smelling salts for the women (including Franky and Chad) whilst there has been an increase in sales Australia’s best selling porno mag “Ewe Turn Me On”.

With a midwife and three resident nannies standing by to deliver Ruby’s spawn into this world, Ruby will never have to change a diaper herself. Motherhood is a "whole different ballgame" when you're rich and beautiful, says Ruby. "I’ve made my money on good luck and good looks. It's all good."


LWG

6/19/2011 08:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: Family can do the most harm to you in the long run

kpeg2004: They can be,but one incident with a family member,brings distrust to all of them

steelers_jm: peg.. it's best to live close enough to see family once in awhile but not so close as you have too much contact.

steelers_jm: peg.. ever hear the old saying "familiarity breeds contempt"?

kpeg2004: steelers, I disagree with you,sorry but I have a right to my opinion too

(SUCH A JOY TO HAVE HER VISIT AGAIN) Such a ray of sunshine.

kpeg2004: I just stopped in to say hello,so best be going,peace out



so to those of you who have missed kpeg , here it is , she came by to say "HELLO"

6/19/2011 12:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL lwg, ruby is a vile creature, is room skank. Nothing she does shocks me anymore. I feel sorry for her poor husband to be

6/19/2011 12:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I am back,had to take some breathing medicine

6/19/2011 01:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orthodox_chad: nicholas...texan just demonstrates his dipshittery

orthodox_chad: texan isn't joking

orthodox_chad: he is a dipshit

unleashed_texan_1946: ß chad - do i have to iggy you?

orthodox_chad: how about you kiss my ass as you do it

orthodox_chad: then I will iggy you too

orthodox_chad: problem solved

aq_aqs_sandbox: CHAD WHY DO YOU GET SO PIFFY ABOUT YOUR RELIGION YOU'VE BEEN EVERYTHING INCLUDING A FIRE WORSHIPPER IN THE PAST 5 YEARS

unleashed_texan_1946: chad - fire worshippers are not christian

aq_aqs_sandbox: I WAS KDDING ABOUT THE FIRE WORSHIP STUFF

unleashed_texan_1946: aq - chad is mad at himself for being in 15 religions in the last 6 years .. he is running out of religions

orthodox_chad: its not about that aq...texan has been acting like a dipshit for a while...and its my damn fault for not iggying him on sight

unleashed_texan_1946: ß chad ... why do d*psh*ts bother you so much?

6/19/2011 09:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL lwg, ruby is a vile creature, is room skank. Nothing she does shocks me anymore. I feel sorry for her poor husband to be

6/19/2011 12:15:00 PM

What an asshole. you are. Pompus muh fa nucker

Gentlepeace

6/19/2011 09:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orthodox_chad: there ARE No exceptions you old coot

orthodox_chad: you seriously have a freemason fetish

unleashed_texan_1946: freemoasons are better than orthos

justme_61934: of course there is Orthodox Chad who admitted being a Freemason but INACTIVE.

justme_61934: In fact a Catholic priest won't give you the Sacrament of Confirmation because you DON'T REJECT the teahings of the devil.

orthodox_chad: I am already confirmed you old coot

6/19/2011 10:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ruby is a real lady, I've never seen ruby use vile language or be mean to anyone.. sounds to me that someone is jealous of her

6/19/2011 10:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/19/2011 12:15:00 PM


your a cowerd belle, ruby is a lady. I remember you use to call lucy the room skank. your always calling other ppl vile cratures. Get a life your pathetic

6/20/2011 02:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to:6/19/2011 10:40:00 PM
I agree , well said, I Just reacted quickly(to the post above me)..sorry my language..

6/20/2011 04:39:00 AM  
Blogger Little White Girl said...

For the DAP record, I am making an effort to keep my parodies relatively genial and less hostile, and I hope this comes across. I like Ruby for several reasons:

1. I admire her positive outlook on life

2. She has all the hot guys on her side

3. She's fucking loaded

4. She has a goddam sense of humour

To anon 6/19/2011 12:15:00 PM

Watch this space. You're up next.


LWG

6/20/2011 07:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here here gentlepeace .ruby is a nice women that person is an asshole .you were right first of all hon

6/20/2011 05:28:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

I wanted to say that Ruby is "Rubilicious" and that I believe her to be awesome but I was too scared to speak up. I can't help it, if someone attacked me, I'd take a dump in my shorts. It's bad enough in real life, I am forever running to the little boys room to wash my ass and discard my undies. I couldn't imagine the fecal terror I would undergo should I be berated in my Dirty haven.

Seriously though...
As is always, it is good to see LWG enrich DAP in her own expressive style, truly a welcome respite from the usual.
I have at least 2 more winters of heating paid for courtesy of LWG. as you may recall, I was on many occasions, one of the victims of similar posts.
Good to see friends rally to Ruby's defense and equally good to see LWG's response.
_____________________________

On a Justme note:
I see he is still operating in the same predictable manner, that of attacking someone who is already under attack. It is obvious to all but the most ignorant that Chad could chew justme up and spit him out in as long as it would take to say "Just me feelin' yer winky".
____________________________

6/21/2011 01:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osmo, I MISSS YOUUUUUUUUU,,LOve you, Gentle

6/21/2011 09:37:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Gentle
You are and will always remain a special friend. To meet you and your family would remove another entry in my very short bucket list. Please give Latina a big hug from me too.


Love, Osmo

6/21/2011 11:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: if going to hell means we don't see any muslims there, it will be worth it

huh?

6/22/2011 12:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, huh?

6/22/2011 01:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I want to be on the bucket list like gentle is..

sam xx

6/22/2011 06:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: excuse me thecatzmeowz. You are very provocative. almost all your remarks were about FUC KING and SHIT. I am sure you are fuc king minded. I will remember to keep you iggied whenever I see you. click

6/22/2011 09:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sloanstar21: I'm no psychologist, but I'm sure they would have a field day in here

6/22/2011 09:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Osmo......here is a big hug for you my dear friend...you know how special you are to me......

Latina

6/23/2011 08:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey latina good to see you, dear one. I pray that you are well

6/23/2011 08:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: well she would have to come in as different nics, of course, or she would be on instant iggy
belleatchantry: she is nuts


ROFLMFAO @bellea talking about different nics, lolol. Shes been lurkin in da room as hound_of_heaven, cherry_nougat , rubys_dirty_oven and also faith_abiding today lolol and has the noive to talk bout berky. Whose nuts? lolol

6/23/2011 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Sammy...

Of Course!
_______________________________

Latina...

I'm hangin' in there, kinda like one of those big ass apples on an upper limb, only I'm rotten to the core =p~

>HUGZ< to both of you

6/23/2011 12:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: joedoakes liar iggied

roflmfao,,,, ever notice that its the biggest liars that point ze finger at others???? lolol

6/23/2011 01:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle is also " rubys_dirty_oven? I wondered who that was..so am I to assume that the nameis meant as a slam towards someone?..are you sure its belle?

Thats a pretty mean name and the owner should be ashamed.

6/24/2011 03:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle hates ruby more then anythin so it woudlnt surprise me that its her. she has a mean streak nobody cant say they dont see it. nasty white trash

6/24/2011 04:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: So you want me to name the theologian, or wax lyrical about what it means?

anthony.catholic72: Many theologians acknowledge this.

anthony.catholic72: The point is that God is Being.

anthony.catholic72: (this is classical theism)

anthony.catholic72: Since for he is the possibility of all being.

anthony.catholic72: esse

anthony.catholic72: But then we move towrds a God who changes.

anthony.catholic72: I am this school of thought.

anthony.catholic72: This is not classical theism but theistic personalism.

anthony.catholic72: I believe God changes.

anthony.catholic72: So for me God is not Being, but God is becoming.


Is it just me or is this pompous asshole just pissin in the wind with his quasi-philo-shite. This is highschool lunch-hour philosophy at its worst, claptrap at best. lmao

6/24/2011 10:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/24/2011 10:02:00 AM

You summed it up already anon. CIA talks shite

6/24/2011 11:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: lol I remember well my visit to a mosque

belleatchantry: me and two other women werent allowed in because our shirts had buttons down the front

belleatchantry: buttons come undone apparently, and its incendiary

belleatchantry: lol

belleatchantry: no buttons just in case you thought of visiting a mosque


Belle hasnt been anywhere near a mosque or she would know thats a heap of crap. The only stipulation on western women visiting a mosque is that they cover any bare skin. Been in a mosque dozens of times with schoolkids, so I should know. Puleeze belle quit with the fucken lies already you british twat

6/24/2011 01:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skyflakes401: impish.is that ruby?

impishy4u: i think so. there s only one dirty oven that jeannie mentione of..otherwise maybe no

roomingfree: ya sky and she is all knocked up with twins as well

roomingfree: shotgun wedding...lol

roomingfree: lets see...pregnant before marrige, somebody is holding the gun...;-p

roomingfree: so our children dont have to be basturds in this world....

skyflakes401: i birth is always a miracle

roomingfree: no more a miricle then eating dinner and pooping in the morning sky

roomingfree: i have a proud basturd son so i agree, but i dont have 3 basturds cuz that would be wrong

impishy4u: whats with being a bastard. they are citizen too

roomingfree: basturd children is the new trend amongst generations now, everybody is smart enough to raise a kid by there self

order_out: room like I always say FIRST CATHOLIC BABIES in a family are always born less than 7 months after the wedding

order_out: if your son had a child out of wedlock the child IS a bastard and well the son should not be poking his dick in women and then not marrying the knocked up gal

6/24/2011 01:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roomingfree: when it shoulda been i will just spit it out in the pillow if its too much...

order_out: room another great time for women. a mouthful of dick. thanks

order_out: this talk is why gals wind up writing off sex

aq_aqs_sandbox: birch this is a chat that started with people taking exception that unwed births are called bastards

watchingbirch: I see aq

watchingbirch: now it's turned into a nasty joke

what a nasty bitch aqua is. This whole deal is about rooming and her disrespecting ruby and calling her kids bastards. Bad show, what a pair of gutless assholes

6/24/2011 01:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

view the profile of rubys_dirty_oven, it's treehugging-angel39

6/24/2011 05:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Lemons are cool.
anthony.catholic72: Because I smoke, I rub them on my hands to rid the tobacco smell.

for fuck sake DONT FUCKEN SMOKE YOU WANKFUCK. Grow a fucken brain, loser

6/24/2011 06:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes your right anon. Also view belleatchantrys profile its also treehugging-angel39. I knew it was her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/24/2011 06:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im_a_schizophrenic_and_so_m_i: hello everyone

anthony.catholic72: My brother has schizophrenia.

does your bro think hes a theologian as well? lolol

6/25/2011 09:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/24/2011 03:19:00 AM

yeah anon it is 100 p/cent belle but she will deny it like she always does. Just ask cia why he dont see eye to eye with her

6/26/2011 07:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toeknee sobered up and finally saw threw her crap. And to think hes been cybershagging a senior citizen all this time =)) lolol

6/26/2011 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

white_knight_swp: X http://www.gay.com/profile/view/basic.do?namelc=TremsUp&origin=search
mileyuqeo4620: trydto checkbout my videospat www.steEra t.info/kyktysmq
tremsup: Hi, Stitch.

stitch2d: trem why you portray yourself as catholic when you know the church rejects homosexuality
white_knight_swp: X FUKN HOMO
stitch2d: are you here looking for gay catholics
white_knight_swp: X
tremsup: At least I'm not looking to score some heroine.
stitch2d: one thinks you would do better in the gay rooms

white_knight_swp: X LOL HE DOES NOT DENY BEING A HOMO
tremsup: You could do better in rehab.
ninaninaa30: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one goes to the Father except through me" (Jn 14: 6)
white_knight_swp: X LMAO
stitch2d: i have no drug problem trem
white_knight_swp: X THIS IS NOT A HOMO ROOM TREMSUP

stitch2d: you have a homosexual problem
stitch2d: does your priest know
stitch2d: are you even catholic
tremsup: Homosexuality is your problem. Not mine.
stitch2d: trem do you deny that is your profile?
white_knight_swp: X TREMSUP IS A HOMO
white_knight_swp: X http://www.gay.com/profile/view/basic.do?namelc=TremsUp&origin=search

white_knight_swp: X TREMSUP HOMO PROFILE
white_knight_swp: X FACT
stitch2d: homosexuality is hated by God

mileyuqeo4620: ixlovento checkmout my profileaat www.prolosE .infO/slztx
stitch2d: i would think it is God's problem

tremsup: Of course not. I am Catholic and Gay and proud of both.

stitch2d: you are not roman catholic then
white_knight_swp: X SCREEN SHOT
stitch2d: you can not be homosexual and catholic

stitch2d: what an insult to use catholic chat to get a homo lover
mileyuqeo4620: igfinishedqmyewebsite, golto my profilefat www.eBonIst.I nfo/jviyvt
white_knight_swp: X
tremsup: I'm not looking for love here. I'm just sharing my faith.

stitch2d: your faith in homosexuality?
tremsup: No. My Catholic faith.

stitch2d: how do you reconcile being gay with being catholic
mileyuqeo4620: tryqto gozto my profiletat www.eNginesteel. Com/xipwn
white_knight_swp: X HE WANTS TO BE A GAY PRIEST
tremsup: I don't ask you to share your methadone, WhiteKnight.
white_knight_swp: X LOOKING FOR GAY ALTER BOYS TREM?

tremsup: Not a priest. Never have been, never hope to be one.
stitch2d: trem you need to focus on the beam in your own eye as opposed to the spec in the eye of another
tremsup: Not a pedophile either, WhiteKnight.

ninaninaa30: Glory to God always and forever, Amen
stitch2d: amen nina
tremsup: Amen, Ninaninaa.
stitch2d: trem step away from the sin of homosexuality
tremsup: Did you go to Mass today, Stitch?

stitch2d: yes
white_knight_swp: X I think he likes to be the reciever
tremsup: How about you, WhiteKnight. Did you go to Mass?
stitch2d: did you take communion Trem, considering you are in mortal sin

stitch2d: Answer my question trem
white_knight_swp: X tremsup is living in sin
tremsup: Yes. I took communion.

stitch2d: you took communion in the state of mortal sin!?
stitch2d: you took the blessed body of christ on your tongue after you sucked off some man
tremsup: If it means so much to you you should know.
white_knight_swp: X you will perish in damnation tremsup you homo butt packing faggot
white_knight_swp: X
stitch2d: apparently it means nothing to you trem
stitch2d: basically you are saying you are your own pope and you know better than the mother church
tremsup: What is the feast celebrated today, Stitch? You call yourself Catholic but don'd even know where you are liturgically?
stitch2d: Trem stop trying to evade the subject
white_knight_swp: X no one wants a faggot in here
tremsup: How about you, WhiteKnight?
tremsup: What is today's feast?
stitch2d: anyone can goggle it.
stitch2d: but what you are saying goes against the grain and dogma of the church
stitch2d: yet you hold yourself out to be catholic

6/26/2011 03:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stitch2d: it is an insult
stitch2d: you offend God
stitch2d: You offend the church
stitch2d: worst of all you offend all true seekers looking for the way to the catholic faith
white_knight_swp: X tremsup is offending all good catholics in here
white_knight_swp: X get out faggot
tremsup: Did you bother going to Mass today, WhiteKnight?
stitch2d: tremsup surely you could find a protestant church better to your views.
tremsup: Did you bother going to Mass today, WhiteKnight?
stitch2d: episcopals will gladly take you
tremsup: Did you bother going to Mass today, Stitch?
stitch2d: I answered that Trem. You seem bent on changing the subject.
stitch2d: we are talking catholicism
tremsup: Seems you can't answer what todays feast is, Stitch.
tremsup: If you had been to Mass you would know.
white_knight_swp: X http://www.gay.com/profile/view/basic.do?namelc=TremsUp&origin=search
stitch2d: trem stop evading the subject
white_knight_swp: X tremsup homo link
stitch2d: as I said anyone can google
stitch2d: that proves nothing
stitch2d: however speaking about dogma and the essence of the church's views does.
tremsup: It proves you are a liar, Stitch.
stitch2d: I didn't take communion in a state of mortal sin
stitch2d: you did
tremsup: You're a liar, Stitch.
white_knight_swp: X tremsup:i love sucking cock and I take it in the ass.....heres my link....http://www.gay.com/profile/view/basic.do?namelc=TremsUp&origin=search
stitch2d: my heart bleeds for Our Lord
stitch2d: you insulted Our Blessed Savior
ninaninaa30: What is this battlefield.
white_knight_swp: X tremsup is a homo in a religious room
tremsup: Too bad Methadone doesn't come in wafer form, WhiteKnight. You'd be set if it did.
white_knight_swp: X no one likes a man that sucks another mans dick tremsup
stitch2d: you are no better than the pedophile priests who hide behind the faith to cover their sins in the robes of the church
stitch2d: you use the faith
tremsup: Time to go to vespers.
white_knight_swp: X tremsup swallows
stitch2d: insult God some more trem
stitch2d: please confess and don't insult Our Lord and turn away from homosexuality
tremsup: I have a life to lead, a God to worship and and a community to pray with.
white_knight_swp: X and beg for forgiveness
stitch2d: you don't tell your parish what you really are
tremsup: Be back later when there isn't anything less important to do.
stitch2d: you lie to them all
tremsup: Have a good day, all

6/26/2011 03:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oncein65: Cion>u r getting Bart shook,and out of breath, he is over weight and a smoker

6/26/2011 09:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oncein65: TY BART, ENJOY YOUR SMOKES AND WATCH YOUIR WEIGHT

oncein65: YEAL THE PPL SAID U WERE FAT

oncein65: FAT

oncein65: WELL SAY IT HAHAHAHAHAHAA

6/26/2011 09:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

something was never right about tremsup now we know what

6/27/2011 02:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/27/2011 02:37:00 AM

when has jim ever harmed you? never. so stfu ya plastic cafflik

6/27/2011 05:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a ruby clone in chat


ruby.shoes@ymail.com: leo, belle dont got no manners

ruby.shoes@ymail.com: i got married yesterday and not one of you says congradulations

ponddwellernice: congrats, ruby!

krazywriter: its a clone, ponder

ponddwellernice: oh, really?????.... geezzzzzzzzzzz

bgsquiggy: bellea---i am middle age and I have never met someone that said they are atheist--I don't mean in chatrooms

belleatchantry: people who say they never met an atheist are lying

ruby.shoes@ymail.com: ppl who say there boyfriend is a theology prof is lying, belle

ruby.shoes@ymail.com: belle is an old women but she says shes 43

ruby.shoes@ymail.com: bgs, belle is a hater

ruby.shoes@ymail.com: joy called me a slut

ruby.shoes@ymail.com: edu dresses like a real lady, not like these sluts here

ruby.shoes@ymail.com: sandsoftime i am ruby

ruby.shoes@ymail.com: i got married yesterday

6/27/2011 01:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leo_the_atheist: and didn't Jesus say not to be overly conerned about how you dress? lilies of the field and all that?

belleatchantry: no he didn't leo

belleatchantry: tthat was a psalm

wrong belle you fucking moron, no way was it a psalm. Obviously you have never read the bible. The lilies of the field passage is the WORD OF JESUS CHRIST, and you can find them in Matthew and in Luke.

Faker belle yet again shows her true colors. Green and black.

6/27/2011 01:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oncein65: Cion> dont get BArt huffing and puffing he is over weight, and has one BLACK lung

6/27/2011 09:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme_61934: Hey. MIX ALI. You read that remark from Mrs Joy? You lucky good looking athlete.

justme_61934: right. nothing wrong when a lady even if married would find somebody admirable like you MIX ALI. You are really worth looking at with jet wavey curely hair, 6 footer and handsome face.

justme_61934: nothing wrong when one just posted the TRUTH friend MIX ALI. You deserved what I posted.

justme_61934: MIX. Is there some Greek blood in your veins. You looked like just a Greek athlete in my mind's eye.

justme_61934: WOW. and you have that ANIMAL ATTRACTION that made women say WOW.

6/27/2011 10:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHH PUKE!

6/28/2011 04:39:00 AM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Justme's minds eye has a cataract.

I reckon Justme's brain went for a walk around 30 years ago and hasn't been seen since.


Cheerz!

6/28/2011 01:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I had a few troubles jama, none of them were marriage related
jamalunix: divorce .that mean troubles marrage related
belleatchantry: im not divorced jama, never said I was
jamalunix: yes you did bell
belleatchantry: no I didn't jama, copy paste where I said I was divorced?
belleatchantry: you are either mistaken, or lying jama
belleatchantry: lol
jamalunix: room 7 rosary group
jamalunix: you told you divorce
jamalunix: what good just one in counsel? she must go
proud_mary_96: belle has told the room she is divorced
jamalunix: you toled to me you divorcing in rosary room 7, pl to not say m liar
jamalunix: pro this she has toled to me since many year
belleatchantry: jama, I have never said I am divorced, and I am not about to divulge my personal situation to you or anyone
jamalunix: god have mercy on u b ell
jamalunix: so sad
belleatchantry: and you jama, because you are either very mistaken or lying
belleatchantry: yes you are sad jama
belleatchantry: I cannot lie, I am either divorced or not, and I am not divorced

6/28/2011 07:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belle is a liar. She specifically told me she was divorced many years ago and that it was her ex husband responsible for placing her name on the angelfire An0nym0us protocal lamers list,

margie
gaet
mgm

6/29/2011 05:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I had a few troubles jama, none of them were marriage related

then why are you divorced belle, dont keep sayin your not?

6/29/2011 06:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
6/27/2011 02:37:00 AM

when has jim ever harmed you? never. so stfu ya plastic cafflik

6/27/2011 05:00:00 AM
catholic chat is full of nothing but plastic caffliks

6/29/2011 10:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: juster if you want the baby to come at eight months you can go bowling,a doctor will tell you you can induce labor by that! The baby is fully formed at eight months!

6/29/2011 04:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Osmo have Dap Indexed? in his files by any chance? maybe he can find the post where she said she was or wasent divorced and her husband was abusive. It was about a year ago she mentioned it again if I remember correctly.

6/29/2011 04:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: MORE BLACKS ROBBING MORE STORES.

aq_aqs_sandbox: IT IS HIGH TIME TEXANS GET OUT THEIR ROPES
aq_aqs_sandbox: I AM SICK OF THIS BEHAVIOR

aq_aqs_sandbox: THEY ARE SO BRAZEN (SP) THEY DONT EVEN COVER THEIR NASTY

FACES ANYMORE


aq_aqs_sandbox: IT READS LIKE "YOU COME IN A TEXAN'S HOUSE WITHOUT

PERMISSION THEY CAN BLOW YOUR STUPID HEAD OFF OR YOUR HEART RIGHT OUT OF

YOUR CHEST, AND YOU ARE DEAD AND THEY ARE FREE"


aq_aqs_sandbox: Texas Castle Doctrine or Texas Castle Bill or Texas

Castle Law

aq_aqs_sandbox: I AM NOT GOING TO WORRY ABOUT PROVING JACK SHIT WHEN SOME

PIECE OF TRASH BREAKS IN MY HOUSE

aq_aqs_sandbox: AND WELL THEY WONT BE ABLE TO TELL THEIR SIDE OF THE

STORY

aq_aqs_sandbox: WHAT WITH BEING IN PIECES ON MY CARPET

aq_aqs_sandbox: THERE IS NO REASON GOOD ENOUGH TO BE IN MY HOUSE

6/29/2011 07:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

summer_angel1961: im trying really hard not to gossip and judge pple


summer_angel1961: ÿ oh lord the butthole kevin is back

6/30/2011 12:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/29/2011 04:52:00 PM

Her stories change when she gets busted. The past year I notice shes been saying shes a widow. Maybe os got that in archives? But if you google "belleatchantry" you can read stuff like this from her

http://health.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/thecomfort_zone/message/3276

(So she's either lying about being divorced or widowed)

where she mentoins her abuseve husband and she left him. She got rumbled on this before and had to change her yahoo display name to treehugging-angel39.

6/30/2011 03:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roomingfree: answer my question justme..were does it say in the 10 commandments "thou shall not commit ommission!"...

gordo_viejo: ok: "thou shalt keep the sabbath day holy."

gordo_viejo: if one does not go to mass, one commits a sin

roomingfree: and i dont believe that either becuz there are plenty of folk that dont go to mass becuz they are not catholic but still believe in the commandments

gordo_viejo: i just gave you an example; am not gonna drag you to mass

roomingfree: but it wasnt the universal answer i was looking for viejo and i cant believe there are sins only catholic can make and not the rest of the God fearing folks so its a bad exsam,ple in the 1st place if you ask me...

6/30/2011 03:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: How long did you get in prison for your crimes justme?

anthony.catholic72: That is where he learned his ways.

anthony.catholic72: justme>Clearly you are a sex offender.
anthony.catholic72: What friends are they?

anthony.catholic72: Can you name any females online with whom you talk?


cia has turned into the male equievalent of belle, lolol

6/30/2011 04:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: You are a fucking sex offender justme, admit it!\
anthony.catholic72: s4ex offender>id you like asking the granma about penis sizes?
anthony.catholic72: He is a horrible man.
anthony.catholic72: He is a sex offender.
anthony.catholic72: The only mystery is how long he spent in prison.
anthony.catholic72: So pretty much everyone hates justme?
anthony.catholic72: sex offender
anthony.catholic72: LOL

anthony.catholic72: We are on to you justme.
anthony.catholic72: Sex offender Justme.


yep hes turned into belle. "We are on to you" hahahahahahaha

6/30/2011 10:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony should shut his trap and take a good long look at himself in the mirror, the day he becomes perfect then he can talk. How dare he accuse someone of being a sex offender without proof, which is a very serious accusation. How would he like it if we all accused him of being, let's say -- the village drunk/idiot, and people in chat asked him how long has he been in jail for that!

6/30/2011 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roomingfree: your english needs work tom

roomingfree: i know pronounce tom and masonary man and wife you 2 decide wich is wich

6/30/2011 02:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5.30 am in melbourne right now and cia is on the mic, slurring his words as usual lmao. hes calling alimex a horrible bitch. Wut a loser.

6/30/2011 03:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

has anyone taken the time to ever read ANY of justme's posts? he is a vulvar man and loves to talk about sex ( and not in a nice way)and i think he is discusting, and he scares me. and I am a woman. have you EVER talked to him in a pm ? well if ya havent then hush!

6/30/2011 05:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as for a sex offender physically i dont know i cant accuse him of that, but he is verbally a sex offender yes he is. a dirty old man, who tries to come off as rightious.

6/30/2011 05:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's being pushed right now,,,see his colors?

spell ck to earlier post. Vulger*or however it's spelled lol

6/30/2011 05:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a vulvar man
roflmfao

6/30/2011 05:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/30/2011 05:19:00 PM

oh ffs anon, sure hes a dirty old man but he aint alone. Watch roomingfree closely, hes disgusting.
ignore him and be done with it.
CIA is making these accusations about ador(justme) just so as to take himself outta the spotlight for a while. We have PROOF that cia is a drunk. Nobody has proof that justme is a sex offender. end of

6/30/2011 05:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

order_out: jack russel is very groggy. and is not allowed food til tomorrow

sassycats5403: aqua, why is he groggy/

order_out: dental work

order_out: cleaned and extractions

sassycats5403: oh

6/30/2011 06:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

order_out: I am so so so so tired of all the news here and 100% of it is bad blacks

pjj_smith: order_out are you black?

order_out: pjj I am AQ

6/30/2011 07:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. maybe that comes with age, Lord I hope not

6/30/2011 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home