Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 2012 Part 2



Now Open DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

9 Comments:

Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

Anonymous said...
misscats5403: we need vaportagoose to come back into the chatroom to light a fire under us all
misscats5403: birch she was in towards the early evening...I fought back the urge to go through the computer and smack her
misscats5403: trach, she has no business claiming to be catholic
misscats5403: as she left the faith long ago
misscats5403: levis, oh once you do, you will never forget her
misscats5403: trach she says she is 30 yrs old, seperated from her husband, no job with the exception she claims that she writes for some small sede vacantist publication
misscats5403: yep trach whomever told her she could sing must be tone deaf
misscats5403: trach, her ability to sing is like nails going down a blackboard


your a nasty, jealous, old, gossip and a liar cats. i heard vapor sing and she has a great voice, if i could go through the computer id smack your ugly old face myself

2/27/2012 08:34:00 PM

Anonymous said...
can't see anything above 200 posts Oz

2/28/2012 03:13:00 PM

Anonymous said...
kpeg2004: I broke my back,unshakable

last year it was a heart attack, last week she twisted her ankle, now its a broken back LMFAO

2/28/2012 05:53:00 PM

Anonymous said...
kpeg2004: yes,down the basement steps,backwards
kpeg2004: The first couple of days,I cried cause of the pain
kpeg2004: I am suppose to have a MRI done,very soon
kpeg2004: He has this tight brace on me,and he said if it did not do the job,he wouold have to do surgery,and that would leave me paralysed!
kpeg2004: I said no way,I am not living the rest of my life in a wheelchair

2/28/2012 05:59:00 PM

Anonymous said...
chadpatrick_ijp: only a bigot like steelers would say that

chadpatrick_ijp: that is why I have that bigot on ignore

steelers_jm: what did i supposedly say that was a bigoted remark chad?

steelers_jm: you called me an "OLD HONKY" earlier today chad. i do NOT call you names

2/28/2012 07:29:00 PM

2/29/2012 08:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us not forget kpeg's seizure awhile back. FFS if she is in so much pain and in a brace how the hell can she sit in front of a computer and type all day.

2/29/2012 08:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

calling someone "old honky" is a hate crime now? ffs.

2/29/2012 10:24:00 AM  
Anonymous it's the real hello_kitty said...

I come back from a trip and I see someone's stolen my name! Hmmm, curioser & curioser. I would be extremely annoyed if not for the fact that Osmo's bounced back from that little jaunt at the hospital. Welcome back to blogdom, dahlin!

2/26/2012 03:01:00 PM

hello_kitty said...

For Belle's information:

John Michael Talbot (born May 8, 1954) is an American Roman Catholic singer-songwriter-guitarist who is founder of a monastic community, the Brothers and Sisters of Charity.[1]

2/29/2012 11:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I saw evita with the original cast when I was quite young

belleatchantry: was so memorable

floridaz_1: me too, Patti Lupone


Source: Wikipedia - Evita began as a rock opera concept album released in 1976. Its success led to productions in London's West End in 1978, and on Broadway a year later..

2/29/2012 03:20:00 PM  
Anonymous it's the real hello_kitty said...

earnesib: belle,young.. Just how young are you??

earnesib: belle, and what is your age??

floridaz_1: belle too old when know all this

belleatchantry: umm immortal 40s earns


LOLOLOLOL!!!!

2/29/2012 03:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BELLE - the NASTY JEALOUS BITCH

earnesib: vaport, care to sing a few?

vaportagoose: ok i have to figure out which showtune i wanna sing

belleatchantry: play earns

belleatchantry: this is not a platform for seddies

earnesib: thank you so much..Wow, it was beautiful

earnesib: vaport, when you are ready let me know

vaportagoose: another song?

earnesib: belle, do you also sing??

belleatchantry: no flor I cant compete with this lot

earnesib: belle, you need not compete

belleatchantry: please don't let her sing

belleatchantry: omg

2/29/2012 03:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

earnesib: Hello peg.. Did you see where Davy Jones died

belleatchantry: I heard it on the news just now earns

belleatchantry: he was onky 65

scammer2222: sounds like yusef islam

belleatchantry: cat stevens

belleatchantry: I know scammer, he became islamic

belleatchantry: but I still call him cat stevens
belleatchantry: but I still call him cat stevens

funny immortal 40s, that was 39 last year, did we all miss her big 40th birthday celebrations? lolol bellea just loves the old stuff, johnny cash, elvis, the monkees, evita, cat freakin stevens! lmfao. what a joke

2/29/2012 04:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a.team11977: it's my throat
a.team11977: lump on my throat
a.team11977: in*
a.team11977: just a lump.. a cancerous one
a.team11977: bye mark
a.team11977: yep
a.team11977: early stage


early stage? two weeks ago he was leaving chat for the last time because he claimed to have stage 4 cancer the lying scumbag

3/07/2012 10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home