DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)
210 Comments:
Welcome to February 2012
______________________________
Dirty Response...
Again with the rumors that Vag is Osmo....
Any moron worth their weight in feces would know that vagina_pong is my mortal enema!
Plus news has it the old knob has left this mortal coil.
Perhaps the Jewish princess secured a rendezvous whereupon she executed and ate the lying tub of shit.
It would seem my lot in life is to continually deny the idiotic rumors that we are one and the same, often pressing me to engage in yet another epic introspective. The thought of just one moron thinking it could be true makes me feel sick to my stomach.
Cheerz!
belleatchantry: do you smoke drugs earns?
earnesib: belle, no I mainline them haha
ky_chat_girl: retro, have you ever smoked it yourself?
retrograde38: ky, I am not looking to be your husband, don't ask personal questions
belleatchantry: oh its smackhead time
anthony.catholic72: Do you even know what smack is belle?
belleatchantry: bye
anthony.catholic72: lol
does anthony know what smack is?
2/01/2012 07:27:00 PM
probably "Smack my Bitch up!"
LOOKS LIKE CIA TAKING PISS OUT OF BELLEA. SHE TALKS A LOAD OF CRAP ANYWAY
awwwwww, chat's cutest couple talking smack. baaarrrrffff .
Chats cutest couple got divorced, isnt that right belle? did tony found out your secret? LOLOL
kpeg2004: I know 27 years ago,my exfiancee and I had picked out a name when I was pregnet!
kpeg2004: It was Shaun
belleatchantry: didn't kn ow you had children peg
belleatchantry: shaun is a nice name
kpeg2004: 27 years later,I am thinking what in the world was we thinking I hate that name
aq_aqs_sandbox: BELLE YOU KNWO SHE DOESNT
belles been a reguler in chat for 8 years. She KNOWS peg has no kids ,she KNOWS peg miscarried. PEG never shuts the fuck up about it.
So puleeeze belle ,quit with the pretend "im innocent ,i dunno anybodys business crap".
Your a class 1 LIAR belle. peg got no kids and U GOT NO KIDS under the ages of 30 ,so STFU bitch
DAYUM SHE MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL , HER BRAIN IS TOTALLY RAVAGED
ANOTHER PROOF OF BOILATCUNT'S RAVAGED MIND -
trout_mask_replica_ca: North Carolina pastor and anti-gay activist Patrick Wooden has claimed that gay men shoving cellphones, baseball bats and animals in their anus.
chadpatrick_ijp: that is where my cellphone is
chadpatrick_ijp: dang I forgot
chadpatrick_ijp: and thedog is missing to
belleatchantry: your dog is lost chad?
chadpatrick_ijp: belle..read trouts comment on that pastor
chadpatrick_ijp: Iwas being silly
belleatchantry: Im glad your little dog is not lost chad
gordo_viejo: hahaha
kpeg2004: Some women watched her mom & dad get murdered, when she was little and is now mentally ill!
kpeg2004: It is only a soap opera,but think that goes on today in real life!
BOILATCUNTRY, THE ENGLISH_LANGUAGE EXPERT
belleatchantry: no catholicd is required to believe in aparritions
franky_wears_ck: why do football players wear jockstraps
jrigger2001: why don't you ask one, franky
franky_wears_ck: thats why im asking you jr
jrigger2001: why, i'm not a football player
franky_wears_ck: but your a player of the game of life
jrigger2001: yup, but that doesn't require a jockstrap
franky_wears_ck: why not
franky_wears_ck: but a jockstrap doesnt protect your butt
jrigger2001: the jockstrap does very little; it's the cup the makes the difference
franky_wears_ck: a boxer protects more than a jock
franky_wears_ck: maybe they are gays
trachcare: you know, franky has no business calling anyone stupid when he went into hiding for a couple of weeks because Horus said the CIA was after him.
afra_3: Anthony do you go out to work ?
anthony.catholic72: Yes afra, do you?
afra_3: No
anthony.catholic72: Why not?
afra_3: I am over 70
anthony.catholic72: I see.
afra_3: I have worked for over 50 years
afra_3: now time to retire
afra_3: What work do you do ?
anthony.catholic72: I am a teacher.
afra_3: at a school?
anthony.catholic72: Yes.
afra_3: I hope its a Catholic school
anthony.catholic72: Do you, why?
dominica303: Well hello room
afra_3: Anthony I was told taught about religion
anthony.catholic72: But it is Friday night...do I really want to talk about work?
afra_3: dominica : anthony says he is a teacher in a school
dominica303: afra I wouldn't know ab out that
dominica303: who knows what we are in real life??
dominica303: lol
dominica303: we could be anything
dominica303: or anyone
anthony.catholic72: I do.
anthony.catholic72: And that is all that matters.
afra_3: just wonders how he can be here in the day time, if he is a teacher
anthony.catholic72: How exactly do I prove my modest claims?
dominica303: ß afra then don't go on about it
afra_3: just he lives here 24/7 I am told
anthony.catholic72: And why do I need to?
anthony.catholic72: Afra....do you live here 24/7?
anthony.catholic72: LOL
afra_3: not at 70
anthony.catholic72: says you
anthony.catholic72: Are you playing for sympathy?
dominica303: gee isnt half the room in here 70...aww well maybe 60...some 50 hahahOh hush my mouth
anthony.catholic72: Well, I would love to keep chatting with you afra...but I would rather catch type 2 diabetes.
afra_3: how rude
ROFLMFAO CIA JUST GOT OWNED BY AN OLD WOMEN!!!!!! LMFAO
Proove youre a teacher cia-gay-boi
Anne Phony educates a very exclusive demographic, so exclusive that his pupils...
May not be under the age of 15 years.
May not be over the age of 14 years.
May not be male.
Most definitely may not be female.
Must be totally deaf.
Must be totally blind.
Must be certifiably insane.
Must have a fully working Crab Nebula.
Cheerz!
_____________________________
FYI:
Will be away from the Dirty Office as of Monday, don't know if I will be able to open the Dumpster lid much while I'm away, so if I don't see you...
May you and your families remain safe and happy.
Cheerz!
ROFLMFAO os!
---------------------
anthony.catholic72: No, they call me a drunk to hurt me.
no dipshit, they call you a drunk coz your a drunk
dominica303: anthony unlike u I would never tell a room where I am from and bla......who,s the tool??
anthony.catholic72: I am still alive arent I?
dominica303: lol
dominica303: ya mean u still worried about corp??
dominica303: serious?
anthony.catholic72: huh?
dominica303: lol...that was quick
anthony.catholic72: Do you wonder why you annoy people?
dominica303: no..why??
dominica303: too honest...too talkative???
anthony.catholic72: Because 9 times out of ten you only come in when you have drunk 37 beers and then you have an emotional melt.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I MISS DA GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN CIA SLURRED DA ROSARY
poor domenica seems to be a glutton for punishment. i acually feel bad for her
belleatchantry: no b ridge is bujilt high enough for a parachute to work
kelbo_bonghits: belle
kelbo_bonghits: you should look that up before you say anything
belleatchantry: cfd is a perfect gentleman
belleatchantry: us girls appreciate that
says the 100 year ole hag LMFAO!!!!
belleatchantry: my dad told me I was a diva
belleatchantry: and he was right
belleatchantry: I can show off
belleatchantry: I blame my father really cause he made me a princess
belleatchantry: but, im not a baby anymore
belleatchantry: im learning to not be a diva
watchingbirch: lol belle
belleatchantry: its a slow process
belleatchantry: not funny
belleatchantry: boy I can show off if I don't restrain myself
^^ 2/03/2012 12:59:00 PM
kelbo_bonghits: belle, did you look up base jumping off of bridges?
belleatchantry: no kelbo
belleatchantry: not interested in nonsense
kelbo_bonghits: then why did you say anything
belleatchantry: I didn't say anything
belleatchantry: rubbish
Belles world exists only online. her father made her a princess?? same father she hated for being a drunk irish immigrant to england?? sme father that beat up her mom? same fathe rshe claims she haed??
60 yr olds aint divas and they aint princeses, grow a pair, asshole
careful with the old weotch ... if she pops some veins it'll still be a bad thing.
have a good one, osmo!
News just in. LWG live from Reuters, New York
What began as normal day came within a moment of tragedy for the Chantry family of Exeter yesterday. Tony Chantry and his wife Belle were looking forward to a visit from their grandchildren on Tuesday afternoon, right after bingo at the senior citizen’s club. All arrived safely, and Belle took her brood into the back garden to show off Tony's latest DIY creation – an outside dunny.
It wasn't until they had all retreated indoors that it became evident something had gone terribly wrong. "I looked at grandmother" 18 year old Margaret explained, in a strong Devonian brogue, “and I could see her was swellin' up! Her was red as a beetroot her was an’ swellin' up so fast you could see it. Her eyes was swollen near shut, her face was all puffy, and her fingers was turning into big swelly sausages. Us started to panic, us did, but grandfather sorted it all out by callin’ for ambulance."
Belle was rushed to Exeter Royal Infirmary and given emergency treatment for anaphylactic shock after suffering from a bee sting from the deadly “Bufftailed Bumblebee” variety.
"Must've got her in garden," said Tony, who started drinking again following the traumatic incident. He told reporters. "Us knew t’were trouble, us could tell by way her was swellin' up. Like a bloody great balloon her was. Her's all right now, though. Back on the gin an’ stuffin she’s face wi’ leftover Christmas trifle."
Belle was discharged from the infirmary later that evening as the swelling began to subside. Pushing a bufftailed bumblebee inside his pants, Tony told reporters “She’s at home recuperating with music from the Bee Gees and Sting. She’m fine now, just wait till her sees me plonker.”
LWG is hilarious.
ROFL!!! well done, LWG
belleatchantry: coastal is in the perma iggy
belleatchantry: he is off his head
belleatchantry: is left to God
belleatchantry: he is insane
belleatchantry: I see zo0rro but I don't talk to him any more, because he ignores me
belleatchantry: bad thing for a priest to do
belleatchantry: but then he is rarely sober
belleatchantry: vengefulness is a God
belleatchantry: and so is sexual deviation for some
robert_9994: don't call them Gods
robert_9994: we have to respect this word
franky_wears_ck: Zorro what do you think about the Apocatastasis from Origenes?
zorrois: you tell me your take franky on it
I DON'T THINK EITHER OF THEM KNEW THE ANSWER LOL
rubyshoes2000: no but continuing to tell white lies daily for a long time can lead to other more serious types of sin
rubyshoes2000: if it's ok to tell white lies... people become conditioned to thinking the next sin *up* isn't so bad either.
belleatchantry: some people cant keep their nose out
afra_3: belle so you have never done anything wrong?
belleatchantry: im not a priest afra
afra_3: belle but you have done very bad things on here
afra_3: making up terrible id names
afra_3: for one
rubyshoes2000: there's a lot of characters built on lies and they shouldn't point fingers.
rubyshoes2000: Correct Afra.
belleatchantry: you can say whatever you like afra
belleatchantry: lauren in the end God is our judge
rubyshoes2000: laul
afra_3: belle yes watch out
afra_3: we have all been watching Birch on a video
belleatchantry: have we
afra_3: belle you put me on iggy.......rememeber
afra_3: a pretend iggy me thinks
Who is this afra creature? She seems like a trouble maker, a nutter
poor belle is perturbed. maybe for her, afra sounds too much like banquo's ghost.
yeah talk about karma, now belle knows how it feels when shes dishing out the crap
Enjoyed all your parodies LWG, lol Bee Gees and Sting!
Belle is getting a taste of her own medicine. Bitter isn't it?
..fades out to opening scene of Macbeth ..
VICKY POLLARD
All these comments are just made up from the same person. Disgusting!.
uh-oh, belle's gonna hurl ...
Anonymous said...
All these comments are just made up from the same person. Disgusting!.
2/05/2012 06:17:00 AM
Prove it boilflaps
belleatchantry: how is the mischief making going afra?
afra_3: belle you have me on ignore
belleatchantry: not yet afra
belleatchantry: just enquiring about your obessiion afra, how things are going
afra_3: how is your horrible id names going ?
belleatchantry: trying to keep it going afra
afra_3: How you could do that to RUBY....
belleatchantry: keep it going afra, well done
belleatchantry: I really couldn't hope to compete with you afra
afra_3: No I am not going to humor you
belleatchantry: you are the best at it
belleatchantry: your sin is grave afra, is the sin of false witness
belleatchantry: now get in the bin with the other crazies
numbnuts admitted years ..years ago that he was a reformed druggie
sam xx
belleatchantry: my dad told me I was a diva
belleatchantry: and he was right
belleatchantry: I can show off
belleatchantry: I blame my father really cause he made me a princess
belleatchantry: but, im not a baby anymore
belleatchantry: im learning to not be a diva
belleatchantry: its a slow process
belleatchantry: not funny
belleatchantry: boy I can show off if I don't restrain myself
aq_aqs_sandbox: DONT ANSWER THAT STUPID QUESTION STUFF
aq_aqs_sandbox: THIS WHOLE "IMA CUTE WITTLE BRIT" IS LONG IN THE TOOTH
aq_aqs_sandbox: TEEN THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU. GO AWAY
aq_aqs_sandbox: DAYLIGHT HEADLIGHTS
aq_aqs_sandbox: SHE ARGUES WHEN YOU EDUCATE HER
aq_aqs_sandbox: SHE DOESNT HAVE ANY INTENTION OF LEARNING
aq_aqs_sandbox: IT DOESNT SUIT THE SNOOTY BHEAVIOR
order_out: AFTER 10 YEARS OF PROUD INSULTING THE USA AT EVERY POSSIBLE TURN, I HAVE HAD IT
AQ U HAVE A FUCKING BIG MOUTH, WHY DONT U SHUT IT ONCE IN A WHILE, U ARROGANT OLD FUCK
misscats5403: aqua may be many things but a liar she isnt
misscats may be many things including a spineless, brown nosing old croney
order_out: ATHEIST UNLIKE YOU WHO HAS DONE NOTHING BUT BITCH
aq order_out has done nothing but bitch for 10 years
bi_polar_sandbox: I'm black
bi_polar_sandbox: I meant back
bi_polar_sandbox: I'm not black
bi_polar_sandbox: it's SHOWTIME
bi_polar_sandbox: I don't have anything against blacks
bi_polar_sandbox: but I'm not
bi_polar_sandbox: black
bi_polar_sandbox: I mean
mix_ali: franky seeing who is running for President in the US makes me think we'd be better off with you running
OH BROTHER! LOL
numbnuts is many things, but is he a total tool? the ff makes me think there's hope for numbnuts yet.
gordo_viejo: that i.d. "rubysdeadbabies" was total spite.
anthony.catholic72: I agree.
gordo_viejo: any idea who it is?
anthony.catholic72: No idea.
gordo_viejo: sure it's not belle?
anthony_catholic72: If I found out that Belle did it, I would stop being her friend.
**belleatchantry: your sin is grave afra, is the sin of false witness**
Belle you should remove the mote from your own eye first. I remember you and your *friend* bearing false witness against Nisrine on several counts.
**anthony_catholic72: If I found out that Belle did it, I would stop being her friend.**
Anthony it wouldn't matter how much *evidence* anyone gave you about her behaviour, you would just shoot the messenger as you always do.
Ruby
ruby: if numbnuts would just stop jumping chatters who are minding their business, i could live with that. as for chat's cutest couple: they made their beds, let them sleep in it.
as for belle, pffffft. not even a blip.
.
ten years in chat?!!!!!
Who is 10 years in chat ?
Looks like someone spends 24/7 sitting in Catholic Chat, copying and pasting to this blog. How sad
mix_ali:how's the daughter max?
What daughter? I know she is supposedly 18 or some shit but what daughter? Anyone hear of this?
if max has a 18 daughter his lied about his age, no surprise there
Maybe aq_aqs_sandbox is so biiter etc because she never had any kids, just a thought.
kpeg2004: belle,you know what was said yesterday,I did not think you were one of them,but you are,please stop saying hi to me,I do not like a fake person like you!
belleatchantry: cfd rice is good for you
lmao
w.joy55: Belle, what was the subject she flipped out on?
belleatchantry: dogs joy
belleatchantry: im not dealing with it any more im not a psychologist
no you just need one bellea =))
chadpatrick_ijp: yea america should take over Bushmills, Guiness, and Harps, and even jamesons
zorrois: yes chad better than those chinks takin over
chadpatrick_ijp: chink?
zorrois: yes commy chinese
krazywriter: oyyy, now you stepped in it, zorro!
zorrois: bloody commies
chadpatrick_ijp: well don't leave out the Rezzies, Nig.gers, spics, whops, faggots, etc
elmo6473: chad,, all good priests use that language, lmao
zorrois: there commies that's the bottom line don't trust them
elmo6473: well, at least the fake ones that come in this room use that language
zorrois: I hate that white trash term its so dehumanizing guys why just not say unemployed folk
behlerp: crack one little joke and belle busts my chops by flooding.. dang
locopinoythegreat: some douche is flooding me
cfd_11977 left the room
cfd_11977 joined the room
dom_charlie: some one is booting
belleatchantry: that will be me charlie
fyi, boilatcunt's booted gordo, alimex, cats, krazywriter, summer and wjoy.
aq_aqs_sandbox: I WAS HOPING IT WOULD PUFF BACK UP
aq_aqs_sandbox: RIGHT NOW MY LITTLE DOG CAN ESCAPE
aq_aqs_sandbox: JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE
aq_aqs_sandbox: DAMN CAT KEEPS GIVING EXAMPLES
belleatchantry: was helping lady across the road to get her cat to use the new catflap, boy was he stubborn
2 ole hags.......lololololol
aq_aqs_sandbox: I KNEW HE WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE AT THE GOLF COURSE THE MEMBERS FROM WALES, SCOTLAND, IRELAND AND THE UK HE WOULD DEFER TO ME TO TRANSLATE
aq_aqs_sandbox: BELLE IT WAS ENGLISH YEAH
aq_aqs_sandbox: HE CAN UNDERSTAND ALL ENGLISH TRYING MIDDLE TO FAR EAST
aq_aqs_sandbox: I HANDLE ANYTHING WEST OF RIYAHD
belleatchantry: lol
aq_aqs_sandbox: INCLUDING THE DUTCH LANGUAGE
aq_aqs_sandbox: I KNWO EVERYTHING THEY ARE SAYING FOR REASONS UNKNOWN
Ireland/Scotland/Wales are all the UK.
aq_aqs_sandbox: NATE IS SAYING THE NEW COLOR COMBO FOR BEDROOMS IS TEAL AND BRIGHT LIME GREEN
aq_aqs_sandbox: GUESS WHO'S BEDROOM IS JUST THAT
belleatchantry: well i8 have some teal bedding, but don't have the lime green aqua
aq_aqs_sandbox: YOU SHOULD GET YOURSELF A COUPLE OF LIME FURRY PILLOWS FOR DECOR
aq_aqs_sandbox: I LOVE MY LIME FLUFFY PILLOWS
She never SHUTS UP
aq_aqs_sandbox: SEE THIS http://www.annaslinens.com/show_product/10084-78653/?utm_term=10084-78653
aq_aqs_sandbox: SEE THE LIME GREEN?? I HAVE ABOUT 5 PILLOWS IN VARIOUS SHAPES TOSSED UP ON THE BED
aq_aqs_sandbox: A FEW OF THEM I USE AT NIGHT. TO TOUCH JUST A LITTLE
belleatchantry: they look fluffy and comfy aq
aq_aqs_sandbox: SO SOFT
On and On she goes....non stop
BELLE"S BULLSHIT #4,356
belleatchantry: was helping lady across the road to get her cat to use the new catflap, boy was he stubborn
behlerp: i'm just wondering how exactly you train a cat to use a cat flap
aq_aqs_sandbox: BEH THAT IS EASY
aq_aqs_sandbox: EASY EASY
aq_aqs_sandbox: YOU INSTALL THE FLAP AND STAND BACK.
aq_aqs_sandbox: THEY FIGURE IT OUT ON THEIR OWN AND FAST
behlerp: ms belle made it sound like it is a difficult job
belleatchantry: half the time they don't realise what vengefulness does to their souls
and 100% of the time you don't realise what a nasty ole hag you are, boilatcunt
belleatchantry: candles are great, not just for christmas
what else do you use candles for belleatchantry? LMFAO
aq_aqs_sandbox: i have no love plans no
aq_aqs_sandbox: i will party alone
aq_aqs_sandbox: i already got my pink m&ms
belleatchantry: lol aqua
aq_aqs_sandbox: i got my PINK mini cupcakes
aq_aqs_sandbox: mr aq will be sending me some flowers
deeevadxb: where's mr. aqs?
belleatchantry: we got a heart shaped cake tin for a cake, and heart shaped cut outs for biscuits
aq_aqs_sandbox: dee he's contracting. due to hating retirement i sent him to play
aq_aqs_sandbox: http://www.teleflora.com/popups/productinfopopup.asp?vid=2230&vtid=9&p=64.95&id=372914&point=2
aq_aqs_sandbox: my new fave flower is hydrangea
aq_aqs_sandbox: belle i love the heart cutouts
belleatchantry: that's lovely aqua.
Poor Belle always trying to agree with AQ.....laff.
elmo6473: people have v-day plans?
belleatchantry: yep we do elmo
belleatchantry: we got a heart shaped cake tin for a cake, and heart shaped cut outs for biscuits
maxwell976: peg just call me big shoe daddy
maxwell976: <moderate
maxwell976: my friend shupac, hes a good moderate
maxwell976: doesnt lean too far left or right
aq_aqs_sandbox: mr aq will be sending me some flowers
deeevadxb: where's mr. aqs?
aq_aqs_sandbox: dee he's contracting. due to hating retirement i sent him to play.
Be the truth be known, he hating being at home more than a day with her nagging, moaning, whining,
nuff said
aq_aqs_sandbox: I AM SO DAMN SICK OF THESE INSANE BITCHES IN HERE WITH THEIR STUPID POINTLESS EXISTANCE
aq_aqs_sandbox: SO WHERE'S THE KID, KPEG
aq_aqs_sandbox: SINCE YOU TOLD US ALL YOU HAVE NO CHILDREN?
aq_aqs_sandbox: DID YOU MURDER IT AFTER YOU GAVE BIRTH?
aq_aqs_sandbox: AND HERE WE GO ON ANOTHER DUMB WOMAN'S RANT
kpeg2004: I do not have a child,I had a miscarriage,bitch!
aq_aqs_sandbox: AND I SAID YOU HAD A MISCARRIAGE YOU DUMB CUNT
zohira107: sorry to hear that,peg
aq_aqs_sandbox: SO SICK OF DRUGGED UP PEOPLE
Aqua is the sick one, utterly reprehensible
aqua maybe to blunt at times but she is quick AND to the point and telling it like it is, kpeg is confusing and brings it on herself, i wonder if she is even aware of it, and if you dont like aquas reponse then dont make dumb statements as aq will call you on it,however blunt.
i agree with anon 2/10/2012 11:13:00 AM. Aqua may be blunt, but shes also fucking dumb. Peg is just dumb. Id like to see aqua try and call me out. I,d tear her apart. Seems peg lost a baby. For aqua to say
"aq_aqs_sandbox: DID YOU MURDER IT AFTER YOU GAVE BIRTH?"
is more than fucking blunt. Its sick, and so are you, fuckfeatures, if you think thats acceptable
aqua may be smart in some ways but she is just plain stupid when it comes on how to talk and deal with people, no wonder her husband would rather be in the middle-east than with her. peg isn't very sophisticated and sometimes annoying but she doesn't deserve that kind of treatment, some people never get over a miscarriage
I think aq aqs sandbox should be reported to yahoo for her abuse of other chatters, her rudeness, her vileness and her foul language. It is meant to be a catholic chat room, but her behaviour in there, is anything BUT catholic.
She is nothing but a BULLY.
And if I was her husband, I wouldnt bother to even come back.
dom_charlie: some one is booting
belleatchantry: that will be me charlie
At LONG LAST: belle has finally admitted that she boots people,
what a sad SAD woman, living in the chat room 24/7 and booting people as well, as if we all didn't know that she BOOTED.
aq_aqs_sandbox: Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old)
aq_aqs_sandbox: enough of the trolls and new chatters. they are just too stupid to read. i had to remove them all
i wont tolerate a numerology or pagan chat. i have a brain, i dont have to be a teen with an open mind
She has a brain, Laff,
aq_aqs_sandbox: never talk about it while in the same bldg it is in
aq_aqs_sandbox: bad news.
aq_aqs_sandbox: we had a ghost in our first condo in saudi arabia
aq_aqs_sandbox: stole mr aq's shoes one day
aq_aqs_sandbox: when we got back the shoes were back.
aq_aqs_sandbox: nope, dont be a friend. ghosts are not friendly
aq_aqs_sandbox: they are trapped.
What an IDIOT
aq_aqs_sandbox: i need a snack.
aq_aqs_sandbox: i guess i will have the last old dusty mini cupcake
aq_aqs_sandbox: grind up some black berry and strawberry, make a soup THEN lay the cupcake in it
aq_aqs_sandbox: like a croton
aq_aqs_sandbox: i saw montel williams on oz 2 days back, recorded it.
aq_aqs_sandbox: about body fuel
aq_aqs_sandbox: i can get it all set up for me and mr to do but we will have to push our DR to prescrib the shots for the b12
No wonder she is HUGE, if she is not eating food she is talking about it
aq_aqs_sandbox: i need a snack.
aq_aqs_sandbox: i guess i will have the last old dusty mini cupcake
aq_aqs_sandbox: grind up some black berry and strawberry, make a soup THEN lay the cupcake in it
aq_aqs_sandbox: like a croton
aq_aqs_sandbox: i saw montel williams on oz 2 days back, recorded it.
aq_aqs_sandbox: about body fuel
aq_aqs_sandbox: i can get it all set up for me and mr to do but we will have to push our DR to prescrib the shots for the b12
No wonder she is HUGE, if she is not eating food she is talking about it
chadpatrick_ijp: they blame teachers for everything
chadpatrick_ijp: heaven forbid parents be held accountable
chadpatrick_ijp: those evil government public schools
trkdriver_04: government schoold should be abolished
watchingbirch: why should that be abolished when not everyone can afford a private school?
chadpatrick_ijp: its those evil teachers who are at fault
chadpatrick_ijp: because public schools let blacks in
chadpatrick_ijp: and blacks are evil
trkdriver_04: birch we pay taxes let the people decide
unshakeablechristian2009: What is all the fuss about blacks
watchingbirch: the people haave desided
watchingbirch: public schools are here to stay
trkdriver_04: chad you asshole quit with the damn race card
chadpatrick_ijp: support your school
chadpatrick_ijp: support your teachers
chadpatrick_ijp: then that will mean successful child
chadpatrick_ijp: when parents and teachers work together
chadpatrick_ijp: then sucess happens
steelers_jm: chad.. why do you run from white church to white church? why don't you join a black baptist church????
trkdriver_04: chad it really has worked so far right lmao
unshakeablechristian2009: oh my gosh now it's about church
chadpatrick_ijp: but honkyman like trkdriver hate blacks and schools
chadpatrick_ijp: no..I am being sarcastic
chadpatrick_ijp: you dipshit
trkdriver_04: chad you really are a true ass
chadpatrick_ijp: I am an evil liberal
chadpatrick_ijp: I dont pander to the white man
trkdriver_04: chad next week you may be an evil muslim lol
trkdriver_04: chad is your typical liberal
unshakeablechristian2009: divided i'm voting for him and I will stand by that vote
unshakeablechristian2009: franky lol are you a tea party member that gets old
trkdriver_04: shakey you are a perfect example of why stupid people should not vote
ponddwellernice: teapartiers believe poor people should die so the rich can become richer
trkdriver_04: pond still another stupid voter
A Texas Court today heard how an elderly, clinically obese minger 'with a face that could turn milk sour' thought it might be a bit of a laugh to scare the living daylights out 57 year old Peggy (Margaret) Simpleton from Kentucky, by waving a 'green goblin' glove puppet in her face and making unkind remarks about stillbirths.
The situation came to light when co-chatters complained about fat bitch Aqua Fanny Sandbox’s spiteful behaviour. Several other victims came forward, most of them suffering from degenerative mental health induced by Alzheimer's or dementia, and as such, they didn't understand what was being done to them, finding their experience traumatic at best.
The Magistrate wasn’t too impressed by Sandbox, stating that this elderly woman was spending her last days causing untold misery to other women in their twilight years. They certainly can't have anticipated being taken the piss out of by a morbidly obese munter who probably gets shagged against a dumpster by a tramp, whilst nutted beyond reason on vodka-Malibu's and noshing extra large doner kebabs on a Saturday night.
The Judge sentenced Sandbox to unpaid community work, scaring rats away from civic buildings at night, and banned her from chatrooms for life. Following the hearing, as the fat bitch wobbled down the steps outside the court complex, one onlooker was heard to mutter: "Fuck me! If I had a dog with a face as fuck ugly as that, I'd shave it's arsehole and teach it to walk backwards."
LWG
mmm .... i like aqs, but lwg's prose is still in top form. :))
proud_mary_96: tal.......I would not wear a thing like that......not even for you
proud_mary_96: I like to feel FREE in bed
talan0962: mary it would keep you warm on a cold nightg
proud_mary_96: I don't like to be tied up
talan0962: oh, you see, I like to be tied up
proud_mary_96: to the bed posts ?
talan0962: I would not feel comfortable sleeping 'free'
proud_mary_96: each to their own
proud_mary_96: so you never sleep naked
talan0962: no
talan0962: I have to have something on
proud_mary_96: I like something around my shoulders...........like a pair of legs
job_rhymes_with_robe: no one here but us chickens
n3wd1r3ct10n:
black_tiger787878: hi all
n3wd1r3ct10n: hola tigre.
job_rhymes_with_robe: Hi Teresa
simpleteresa08: hello
opoline2: jimmylookas: hellojimmylookas: how r ujimmylookas: i hope u r finejimmylookas: u there
opoline2: you shy, ji?
brighteyes142: 3 things i predicted,,,,woman taking off their shirts for attention,,, people taking mega pills,,, and tv having a ton of channels
chadpatrick_ijp: yea america should take over Bushmills, Guiness, and Harps, and even jamesons
zorrois: yes chad better than those chinks takin over
chadpatrick_ijp: chink?
zorrois: yes commy chinese
krazywriter: oyyy, now you stepped in it, zorro!
zorrois: bloody commies
chadpatrick_ijp: well don't leave out the Rezzies, Nig.gers, spics, whops, faggots, etc
elmo6473: chad,, all good priests use that language, lmao
zorrois: there commies that's the bottom line don't trust them
elmo6473: well, at least the fake ones that come in this room use that language
zorrois: I hate that white trash term its so dehumanizing guys why just not say unemployed folk
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tim_taylor335: bright's hubby can gte another tender
brighteyes142: ya guido
brighteyes142: tim guido ass O
tim_taylor335: It's Father Guido to cat licks
noachbenyisrael7: cant tell the diffrent spanish dialects
tim_taylor335: ASSman..ask mother mary why
allenw_1982302: Hello
tim_taylor335: Catholic Priest Martin Luther's parents told and taught him that he was born a catholic, a cradle to grave catholic then he left the mother whore roman catholic church!
brighteyes142: catholic man maby becouse ur clone
brighteyes142: is cousing u stuff
profken74: freud was like chomsky, brilliant and wrong in most of his theories
profken74: lol
tim_taylor335: Catholic Priest Martin Luther's parents told and taught him that he was born a catholic, a cradle to grave catholic then he left the mother whore roman catholic church starting the Christian Reformation!
brighteyes142: number 334
noachbenyisrael7: bright if you have post nasel drip and a pollop it can cause you to choke
noachbenyisrael7: and your voice to break too
profken74: thus Jung broke with him
elvis_theking55: these scientist in here degrade others..
tim_taylor335: noah..she has her clit in her throat
profken74: and founded analytic psychology
elvis_theking55: thus Jung
to the asshole trying to spam dap: when osmo gets back, you'll be deleted.
Oh Lord when Osmo get,s back who really cares??
Most of the negative comments come from Osmo. Corp and Sam... It,s a filthy blog written by ugly poeple!.
Osmo, should never have set up this blog, its a haven for perverts/sick people/etc to vent their anger and lies about people they know nothing about.
Just ID names on a computer screen.
belleatchantry: doxycycline is another I have had
belleatchantry: ok tell cfd I have erythromycin and doxycycline instead
why do old ppl bang on about medication,,,lmfao
2/12/2012 08:41:00 AM yeah yeah belleat, is that why you flooded the blog, and spammed it, so nobody would see your dumbass posts from the chatroom??????????
boilatcunt and/or fagtard flood the blog, this way when the posts reach more than 200 again nobody can read nor post in here.
Anonymous post 2/12/2012 07:02:00 AM
"Oh Lord when Osmo get,s back who really cares??
Most of the negative comments come from Osmo. Corp and Sam... It,s a filthy blog written by ugly poeple!."
ladies & gents of this blog, notice the typos galore from you-know-who made in cc1:
belleatchantry: that's deep chad for travfelling
belleatchantry: tr4y again lennon
belleatchantry: the dogh is dangerous chad?
belleatchantry: and dogh needs to not be dangerous
boilatcunt's typos part 2:
belleatchantry: all dog bites are dangerouws
belleatchantry: anh dog bite is potgentially dangerous
belleatchantry: hw did the kid get yhour door open chad without you opening it
So why does Belle keep posting about herself the whole time, making out its other people??
Very Odd
This is all VERY SAD.
aq_aqs_sandbox: <<< hot tea here
aq_aqs_sandbox: <<< cream cakes
aq_aqs_sandbox: <<< more cream cakes
LOL
osmo, corp and sam at least sign their own names and never spam where they post. belle is too chickenshit to make her own blog and couldn't even sustain a paltalk room. as for numbnuts ..... (flicks booger.)
Why did aqua waste EVERYBODYS time and her HUBBYS money on stupid gastric band surgery, only to keep filling her fat FUCKFACE with cream cakes? Oh let me geuss, shes FUCKING DUMB duh!!!
RE:
2/12/2012 08:43:00 PM
LIKE YOU THEN...posting under Anonymous yet again.
like you really are james dean
hahahahahaha james dean just got owned = good comeback anon 2/13/2012 04:48:00 AM LMAO
behlerp: hi belle.. you waited a decent amount of time before you came back in under this name today
dom_charlie: beh......your lucky she didn't boot ya
behlerp: even though i thought the "belherp" name was kinda cute
behlerp: i'll get flooded here in a minute..that's her usual response
dom_charlie: oh yes she floods peoples Pm boxes
dom_charlie: behlerp well at least you have seen it with your own eyes
behlerp: lol...seen it several times.. kinda used to it... and i like belherp much better than behlerp666
krazywriter: lerpy LOL
behlerp: doesn't seem so nasty
dom_charlie: Belle can you tell us why you boot people
belleatchantry: i dont have a boot program
dom_charlie: belle many people have said you boot
dom_charlie: you just saw beherp say it too
belleatchantry: I know he does, but I didn't see hi8m say it, because he is in my ignore for mischief making
IF BEHLERP'S ON IGGY, HOW CAN BOIL SEE WHTA HE SAYS?
belleatchantry: ok enough dom, get in the trash with the rest
dom_charlie: belle when it don't suit you ..........you iggy
belleatchantry: no, when i have had enough rubbish i ignore
DIDN'T THE LYING OLE CUNT JUST SAID SHE'S IGGYING DOM? THEN WHY'S THE PATHETIC OLE BITCH BELLE STILL RESPONDING?
belleatchantry: I don't boot, I don't know how, the cabal can please themselves
she booted from paltalk and she boots using a program she got from the carolisayazak user site, cabal my fucking ass
wonders why belles boyfriend tony hasnt come to her defense. come on speak up numbnuts
tony may be more in a smacking mood than a defending one, anon. :))
didn't ren and sam from a4 bust belle years ago for being in some "lamest booter" list? same-old same-old hahahaha.
mix_ali: is there sound in here?
mix_ali: someone is using a voice booter on me
mix_ali: ty sound booter
mix_ali: ty sound booter for taking the sound
mix_ali: I bet the rest of you are jealous of all the attention the voice booter gives me
every day he says this
it wouldn't occur to him to change his voice server settings to say
v1.vc.sp1.yahoo.com..he is afterall using yazak
yeah anon ren and sam sure did crack belles lame bootin ass 6 years ago, even thou she pretends shes only been in chat for 5, lmao. Back then she use to chat 24/7. Her so called kids would of been 4 and 6 in 2006, what "real" mom can afford that time?
This is a exerts from A4 on 02/20/06
http://www.angelfire.com/clone2/anonymousprotocol/chose to put Belles name at the top of the lamers list?
Oh mY what has she done?
a4 link
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15545938&postID=904158161722679586
hahaha anon she was at the very top of the list. whoda thunk our belle used to be miss booty of 2006.
oh but you do have a boot program belle, you use to clean up rm 2 from trolls during rosary. Didya forget some of us would of remembered?????
I love how some people post that this blog is slanderous and filthy. Yet here they are reading every entry and commenting. They must love filth and slander, they would be lost without anything to hate. :)
may the bird of happnies swoop down and land on the shoulders of all the blog haters, may the same happy bird crap all over you and give you head lice.. derty burd...
sam xx
may the bird of paradise fly up your nose.. may an elephant caress you with its toes
earnesib: dominica, you might not be a scam but you sure got a cute voice
dominica303: thank u earn lol
dominica303: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
dominica303: I am catholic
earnesib: dominica, yeah a catholic with a cutie voice
dominica303: thyank you earn...why are u si frendly toward me????
a drunk dont know about a cute voice
I like Dominica.
So do i and i was in the room when she was in there and she didn,t have those spelling mistakes.
Shame on the blog for it,s lie,s.
Listen up asshat, dom did make those spelling mistakes. If you were in the room you would know. Guess youre the liar huh? Check out the chatroom archive today. She made that post, ya fucking moron
dominica303: anyhoo..u are a bloke and I am a wmen...so there!!]'
dominica303: stevedn that's crap!!
dominica303: I l,ove to fish!!!
dominica303: ]like eatin it too
dominica303: Joy just puk it g,f
dominica303: but thren again we are like a day ahead of u!![
dominica303: thyank you earn...why are u si frendly toward me????
RE
2/17/2012 11:09:00 AM
So are you saying people are making up this posts, and that they are not the REAL posts from the room
belleatchantry: she was just maybe hoping there was a fellow countryperson who would understand her
yo why use 4 words when 14 will do, belle, LMFAO[fellow countryperson???] lmao
BELLE'S BULLSHIT #4,357
belleatchantry: goods sandy, yahoo has messed up last three days, I havent been able to get in chatroom
belleatchantry: please cfd
belleatchantry: calm our savage breasts
BOIL@CUNT'S BREASTS DOWN HER KNEES, BLECHHHHHH!!!!!!
your right anon, belle has been in chat every day all week, during rosary, tried to disrupt it again, but we got the numbers
franky_wears_ck: Hi to the 2 fake theologians on mic write a book
franky_wears_ck: those who claim to be theologians like Anthony I command to see his credentials before he spits more bullshit in here
franky_wears_ck: in 1 minute you can scan your diplomas and show the world your bullshit is legal
Yes your all RIGHT Belle has been in the room every day....yet she says she couldnt get in due to yahoo being messed up...
WHY so many lies?
boiled cunt has knees AND breasts? :))
bellebellebellebellebelle she sure has you wrapped around her little finger doesn't she?? Hanging on her every single word and action????? LMFAO
boilatcuntflap, boiled cunt chutney, belched chunks, chunkyfortony67, belchcuntsalad2005, pisspool_nomad, boilherp666, rimtailed_bumblebee, septuagenarian.diva, princess_pattycakes, b00tylicious.bumblebee, sewing_bridesmaids.dresses haha
^^ LMFAO, ano!!!
LOLOLOL @ septuagenarian.diva, princess_pattycakes
2/17/2012 10:54:00 PM
looks like your the one belles got wrapped around her finger LMAO, if you havent figured out shes a flake yet, or maybe your belle
Hey guys!
I'm back as a matter of fact and ready to go all Freddy on the Dumpsters derty bitz.
To those of you willing to partake in the joy of all that is Dumpsta, I offer a warm and hearty handshake and to the others...
I offer my condolences.
While I was away I did manage to drop in and peruse the graffiti so tenderly applied to the Dumpster walls but I was too busy having fun to be in a position to indulge. But now that the sunburn is fading and the wonderful dErty aromas drift from the glorious blue bin, I find it impossible to iggy the dirty call.
Cheers!
belleatchantry: having supper cooked for me tonight
floridaz_1: who's cooking belle?
belleatchantry: daughter, is making pizza
belleatchantry: jamie oliver recipe, she really likes his stuff
belleatchantry: fast crust flor, just flour and water, mould into frying pan fry then fill and grill
belleatchantry: don't ask me, im hoping all is well
roomingfree: last time i had my colon scoped the doc said it was clean enough to use as sausage casing if i wanted
kpeg2004: sorry but I grew up in the 60's ,where women never had prostate glands,and I am not a kid!
hello?
welcome back osmo!
Those people obsessing over belle have mental issues, she is no doubt laughing her head off at your foolishness
she's already off her head.
belleacuntry is a power hungry bitch who gets off on dishing out unwarranted discipline. she takes meds to even her misfiring brain out and licks the pearl gravy from winos cocks. the sooner the cunt fesses up to all the shit the better for everyone. VOTE FOR BELLEACUNTRY TO FESS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes I am belle.... every person who doesn't post about belle must be belle!!!! bellebellebellebellebelle holy fuck get a life... this obsession is daffy!!!Then again what do I know right... I AM BELLE..... must be....!! Fucking nutcase.
Gollygosh belle, what happened to your stiff upper lip old gal?
http://www.paltalk.com/people/users/belleatchantry/index.wmt
the old cuntflaps profile from yrs ago, when she first joined paltalk, says shes 41, but the flake tells us shes gonna be 40 this year, ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
PMSL, she fucks it up at every turn!!!!!!
WATCH BOIL@CUNT HANG ON TO CATS' & GENTLE's EVERY WORD, ECHOES EVERYTHING IN A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO BE JUST LIKE THEM:
misscats5403: << will be voting for Obama
misscats5403: yep sands
belleatchantry: really cats?
belleatchantry: glad to hear it, he is a good guy
misscats5403: yes belle simply because those running for the republican nomination simply do not have what it takes
sandsoftime1980: agree cats
belleatchantry: I don't see a worthy opponent either cats
gentlepeace10: don't know ternamite actually
belleatchantry: nior do I gentle
gentlepeace10: sheetpoo? hmmm don't see that name
belleatchantry: nor me
misscats5403: franky what is killing Mexico is Mexico
belleatchantry: yes, its so sad about mexico
2/19/2012 09:35:00 AM
yupppp im belle that is who i iz.... ur so fucking obsessed....do you think people who read this care about every detail of her life like you do?????????? no one gives a shittttttttt get a fucking clue...see a therapist you babbling,,,ranting,,,OCD,,,crazy,,,fuckwad!!!!!
2/19/2012 08:07:00 PM
hahahahahahaha@babbling, ranting, crazy. U look like u just had a stroke
Now there seems to be a considerable amount of passion eminating from both the For and Against Belle camps, are there any chatters out there who have trouble with the fence wire trying to tickle their tonsils from the bottom?
I must say, Feb has got the comment numbers, 166 and counting. Not a bad effort for a February, looks like 2012 is off to a flying start.
Cheerz!
Why should we all care about any of this......?
2/20/2012 03:03:00 AM
response.is.what.was.expected....never.take.a.good.hard.look.at.yourself.. u.will.not.like.what.you.see..
now i see an osmo clone haha. the assholes from "the dirty" aka "trashkillla" aka "international house of dildoes" must still be smarting that their blog sucked so hard it imploded.
tsk tsk tsk trying to take it out on a real blog
neither for or against belle... just not on board with the ranting of the obsessed
BELLES BULLSHIT #4,358
belleatchantry: oncein is a very adept snake handler, he said so
belleatchantry: he will be back stephen, he is relentless during Lent
belleatchantry: Satan relies upon him at this special time
belleatchantry: I gave him up for Lent three years back Stephen!
belleatchantry: lol
the lying cunt says its ignored oncein for 3yrs, yet she never stops fucking talking about him
belleatchantry: your country stinks of corruption mark, you will have a hard job in being holy
belleatchantry: well y ou in nigeria do what you will mark
belleatchantry: and we will do what we want
mark_celestine: We Catholics in Nigeria are observing the Catholic doctrines
belleatchantry: your country stinks of corruption mark, you will have a hard job in being holy
mark celestine is a decent guy and a practising catholic. how dare belle judge him to be unholy!!!!! are you holy, belle? are you holier than thou? oh yeah, i forget your so fucking holy you lied to every1 about who u are. u are CORRUPT!!!!!!
franky_eats_pizzahut: why are you so sure corp didnt do it cats just because he sucks your ass?
chadpatrick_ijp: franky now I know why I iggied you
franky_eats_pizzahut: Mix i trust you and i know how corp behaves and yes he is a hacker
franky_eats_pizzahut: Mix your an honest person you come to mic he doesnt
franky_eats_pizzahut: MIX your the FBI lol you should trace corp
misscats5403: its easier for mix ali to blame corp then take the respondsibility for posting a bad link
franky_eats_pizzahut: mix i know corp hacks
aq_aqs_sandbox: MIX IS FBI? FALLING BALLS INCREASE EVERY DAY?
mix_ali: Female Body Inspector FBI I wish franky lol
franky_eats_pizzahut: corp and a guy called "laundramatic" or something like that did a blog on this web site
franky_eats_pizzahut: i dont know why cats likes corp
franky_eats_pizzahut: maybe cats is afraid corp will hack her PC thats why she is so nice at him lol
gentlepeace10: talking about corp??????
sandsoftime1980: gentle mix is downing on corp again
gentlepeace10: well corp don't hank , that's not his game
gentlepeace10: hack*
gentlepeace10: never was
misscats5403: right gentle corp doesn't hack
gentlepeace10: and those who says he does are blowin' wind
misscats5403: franky and mix need to grow up
franky_eats_pizzahut: Mix I cant believe these eldery grandmothers trust CORP that never comes to MIC than you and ME that are friendly
franky_eats_pizzahut: I cant believe this
paquita doesn't know the distinction between friendly and demented lying suckup trying to cover his own ass.
as for corp, he hardly ever comes to chat anymore, but he still has the respect of many. that's what paquita can't deal with.
Oki Doki this shibitz from anon: 2/21/2012 10:00:00 PM above is too good to pass up (thanx to the original poster btw)...
franky_eats_pizzahut: Mix i trust you and i know how corp behaves and yes he is a hacker
franky_eats_pizzahut: Mix your an honest person you come to mic he doesnt
Please can someone enlighten me, is there another dimension or alternate universe where the likes of mixedup_algae is considered credible? I was of the opinion that Dr. Franky's brain fell through his ass many years ago. Clearly in THIS universe, Franky is almost as mongonated as mixedup_algae.
Cheerz!
lighthorse5thregiment: rono you have to remember martin luther got confussed and tried to make it easier for hiim to understand
lighthorse5thregiment: but he wanted to throw jimmy on the fire
lighthorse5thregiment: because of the works verse
kpeg2004: drew, Luther is dead
lighthorse5thregiment: I know peg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
franky_eats_pizzahut: richard lets do a magazine
franky_eats_pizzahut: richard lets do the chubby mexican american guys, you and me naked we will become very rich
Why doesn,t Osmosis do Franky and Mix, he seems to love them and write about them so often!
Oh and of course Belle and we cannot forget Makabe. It never ends does it?
Anon: 2/23/2012 05:47:00 AM
You're letting your team down you know?
FYI
I don't recall ever raggin' on bellea.
Maybe 2 digs at Dr. Winky over the last couple of years.
Virtually the same thing goes for that piece of shit Makabe, although if the lying sack of shit rears his ugly head above the slime I'll be happy to stand on it.
As for mixedup_algae... PLEASE!
So how about you come at me with your screen name and I'll direct my misguided attention toward you? You could be a kind of knight in shining armor for all the poor souls who have been ruined by my detestable attacks.
Or are you just another blow ass who is content to snipe from a distance? If so, that's cool too. I have no problem with that kind of attack, it's all just filthy fuel for the Dumpster!
I'd like to stay and chat but I have to go into hospital in a few hours and I need to get my gear sorted. Don't worry, I think I'll be back online in a couple of days...
Maybe like another chatter who you forgot to mention, I could get online from my hospital bed and maybe take one of my dogs into the room with me so he can bark over the mic for all the room to hear.
Cheerz!
^^^^ yahhhhhhh righttttttt there was a chatter who did that and you dogged her mercilessly.... seemz the people would rather fake being your buddy than stand up to, so they don't get the same fate.... howz dat make ya feel????
2/23/2012 02:33:00 PM
Who?
dangergirl, prolly. but she got a wide mouth so she asked for it
os don't turn on true friends he is good bloke
sam xx
he doesn't turn on the people who kiss his ass and let him be a jerk to people, because they are afraid of being next. true friend dat iz?
2/25/2012 12:21:00 PM
trying too hard to disguise yourself anon? Chickenshit
belleatchantry: zeriice you sound is non existent practically
belleatchantry: you have issues with your sound zenice
belleatchantry: your sound is almost zero zernice
belleatchantry: sorry, but cant hear you
belleatchantry: get a non shitty one zerriice
belleatchantry: cant hear pnl;y a slight whispert zerice
belleatchantry: slight whisper only
belleatchantry: cant hear the question zerice
belleatchantry: type it zeriice
belleatchantry: you got dts zeriice?
belleatchantry: oh not another idiot
belleatchantry: time for me to go
i think belle has mental issues
You would think by now, that after 10 years typing in a chat room, my typing would be alot BETTER.
Just can't seem to master it SOMEHOW
this person who posts under belles name doesnt even try to sound like her. Must think people are really dumb.
2/25/2012 12:48:00 PM ahhahaahahahahahahaahah and who the fuck are you??? ANON?????? HAHAHAHAHA
2/25/2012 06:50:00 PM
and thats why we know belle is a fake, after observing her in chat for 8 years. she must think everyone in chat is dumb
eldercatholic: religion "chat"? lol No, amos, outside of some bickering in here, I don't think "religious chat" causes wars...
eldercatholic: True, amos, better to have NO wars, but you would have to change human behavior. Any suggestions on how to do that?
same old crap, different day, bellebellebellebellebellebellebelle
chadpatrick_ijp: does anybody know about John michael talbots group Brothers and sisters of charity
belleatchantry: chad I thought john talbot was a singer
chadpatrick_ijp: he is
chadpatrick_ijp: he also has a religious order
chadpatrick_ijp: he and his wife are monastics
belleatchantry: I knew nothing about a religious order chad
belleatchantry: chad you are either married or monastic
chadpatrick_ijp: in this order you can be both
belleatchantry: you cant be both chad
ROFLMFAO BELLE THE ALL SEEING-ALL KNOWING ONE,,,NOBODY TOLD HER ABOUT JMT,S ORDER =)) HAHAHAHAHAHA
chadpatrick_ijp: The Brothers & Sisters of Charity, a canonical community of the Catholic Church, is an integrated monastic expression of celibate brothers, celibate sisters, families and singles, and a domestic expression of those who live throughout the world in their homes.
and belle shuts the fuck up
For Belle's information:
John Michael Talbot (born May 8, 1954) is an American Roman Catholic singer-songwriter-guitarist who is founder of a monastic community, the Brothers and Sisters of Charity.[1]
lee_wong_chow: shupac one of my nipples is very itchy what should I put on it..
willow_bri: lee, put some steel wool on it
willow_bri: scrub real hard, it will remove what ever is causing it to itch
lee_wong_chow: gee thanks alot,, your so kind and considerate
shupac_taker2: richard dont wash your nipple with any soap if it itch
shupac_taker2: you will dry it out
trachcare: YOU KNOW, I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RICHARD'S ITCHY NIPPLES.
misscats5403: we need vaportagoose to come back into the chatroom to light a fire under us all
misscats5403: birch she was in towards the early evening...I fought back the urge to go through the computer and smack her
misscats5403: trach, she has no business claiming to be catholic
misscats5403: as she left the faith long ago
misscats5403: levis, oh once you do, you will never forget her
misscats5403: trach she says she is 30 yrs old, seperated from her husband, no job with the exception she claims that she writes for some small sede vacantist publication
misscats5403: yep trach whomever told her she could sing must be tone deaf
misscats5403: trach, her ability to sing is like nails going down a blackboard
your a nasty, jealous, old, gossip and a liar cats. i heard vapor sing and she has a great voice, if i could go through the computer id smack your ugly old face myself
Post a Comment
<< Home