DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)
Due to a problem with viewing comments above 200, I have made a work around by creating a 2nd January 2012 Post. Note: I have pasted all the relavent comments here as one.
I noticed that the only way to view comments above 200 was to physically post a comment, in doing so, this displayed the "Newer" "Newest" links.
I suspect there is a problem with blogspot and am sure it will be resolved before we require the feature next month.
Anonymous said... someone told someone who told me that tony was seen lurching towards lwg's blog with a stopper up his ass and a boner. uh oh.
1/24/2012 08:50:00 PM
Samantha xx said... hello LWG great to see you again, this month I hope os picks a DAP winner as there is some real beaut comments to chose from..both you and os keep me in stiches.. both of u keep it coming.
sam xx
1/25/2012 12:39:00 AM
Anonymous said... http://snapsss4u2.blogspot.com/
1/25/2012 01:18:00 AM
Anonymous said... tyvm to the person who posted the snapps link. i think tony's manly lip-smacking gave the neighbor dog bell's palsy.
1/25/2012 03:11:00 AM
Anonymous said... rubyshoes2000: trying to get into room six for rosary but it's not on the listing yet
An interview with CiGay Last December a young female student from the Melbourne Organization For Oratory Systems (MOFOS) visited the world renown philosopher/theologian The Right Abominable Anne Phony McMurderee in an effort to complete her thesis entitled “The Penis Mightier Than The Sword”. The following text is a transcript of the original tape recorded on 12/27/2011 somewhere in a Melbourne suburban ghetto.
Student: So Doctor, may I call you Doctor? CiGay: Come, come my dear, there’s no need to be so formal, sir will be perfectly adequate. Student: Sir, was there any single point in your life when you realized your calling, I mean in as far as the many academic achievements you have obtained in the last decade? Cigay: Darling, I have had far too many SINGLE moments throughout my entire life to be able to pinpoint one of greater significance than any other, is it alright that I call you Darling? Student: Yes sir that’s fine, Sir when did you first think about teaching High School? CiGay: Darling, I first got the urge during a routine critique I was conducting on a monthly rag called Teen Nudist, it was quite popular back in the 1980’s. You may be surprised to learn that I still use the entire collection to assist me in my ongoing studies. Student: Sir, is it true you only ever loved one girl, I mean the madly deeply kind of love? CiGay: Darling, aren’t you hot in that blouse? At least unfasten the top few buttons and get some air around your pert … oh... I mean pretty little neck. To answer your question, yes it’s true, I only ever really loved one woman, and Heidi was everything I wanted and more, she was my life. Student: Sir, forgive me for asking but we hear the rumors of her infidelity, of her insatiable appetite, is there any truth to the rumors and if so, did it play a part in developing your subsequent dislike for the modern woman? CiGay: Look bitch, they are just ugly rumors, ugly rumors started by a few dozen pathetic losers who took my Heidi away from me. Oops! Well this is embarrassing, let me help you back to your seat, I didn’t mean to scare you, I was just seeing how real I could sound because I am understudy for the lead in our local theatre’s upcoming production of Romeo & Juliet, I hope I get the part as I’ve spent a fortune on the dresses. Seriously, I’m truly sorry, I’m sure that a little bleach will remove my silly old boot print from your lovely white blouse. Student: Sir, perhaps I should go, I’m kinda worried about the blood in my mouth and my right incisor seems really loose. CiGay: Heavens no Daaarling, please stay. Would you like something to drink, some schnapps perhaps? Student : Okay but I’d better phone my mother and let her know I’ll be home a little later than I thought and you must promise never to lose your temper during the interview again. CiGay: You’ll find that your cell phone won’t work in this area, I can’t imagine why. Maybe because it’s a FEMALE cell phone, maybe it’s because it’s like all the REST! Scuffling sound followed by rapid footsteps with CiGay’s voice fading as the student fled the scene. CiGay: THAT’S RIGHT BITCH, LEAVE LIKE ALL THE OTHERS, DO WHAT YOU ALL DO, THAT’S RIGHT RUN AWAY, RUN BITCH RUN!
1/25/2012 06:38:00 AM
Anonymous said... hi osmo for some reason this page won't read past 200 comments. just giving you a heads up. tnx.
1/25/2012 06:56:00 AM
Anonymous said... 06:37:oo AM: shove it, chunkyfornow67 aka belle or tony or whoever the fuck you are.
belle's palsy = spastic colon :))
another great article on tony twatlips, osmo. LMAO
Anne Phony’s Four Steps to Bullshitting Programme – Part Deux
Lesson 3 - Forming multiple sentences You've made the first move but it's no good to just leave it at that. You need to add more sentences to add to the confusion and general shitty feeling. Let’s say you pick on my arch nemesis, Sag. You could try: "I can see you're a woman who knows a lot about extraneous nipples and vaginal dryness". That’s all well and good but you need to follow up with more shit. Try this: "Then again, I'd expect nothing more from one of God’s heavenly angels". Or the following combo: "I changed your daughter’s bicycle wheel yesterday. Lovely woman. Nice big face like a lump of melted butter."
Lesson 4 - Reacting to Criticism Talking shit requires a hard neck and nerves of steel. What do you do if Sag attacks your academic credentials, or reaches through the screen to kick you in the magic mushrooms? You need to deflate or escalate the situation with your shit. Yes, sometimes escalating the situation is the only viable option towards having a bit of a laugh.
Let’s say some 7 stone wimp pipes in with: "Fuck off, weirdo!" or "I'll fucking kick your fucking face in ya little fucking shit!". You would respond with: "This would have never happened in the Crimea" or "you can suck my dick on Wednesday, but I'm all booked out 'til then".
If a crowd has gathered (always the case in chatrooms), the situation will be lightened by their laughter at your cheekiness. This in turn will give you greater power to talk some more nonsense shit.
In Conclusion: Congratulations! You have hopefully talked some shit today. But don't let it end there. Try different combinations by improvising with random lines, inventing words, targeting whole groups at once or even adding your own sound effects. You can even carry balloons!
Revive the ancient art of talking shit and maybe you could become a professional bullshitter, Anne Phony.
^^ i hear ya, anon. ROFL!!!! what's even more hilarious is that she has the audacity to call out another chatter for bad spelling. if that isn't being a hypocrite i don't know what is.
LWG :) At the risk of having some vegetables thinking I am blowing smoke up your botty...
As always, your posts are second to none. Reading Lesson 4 made my giblets quiver, causing me to long for the bad old days.
Is it true CiGay has written a series of books on the subject entitled "The Definitive Guide To Bovine Feces Vol 1 to 5"?
If one is to believe the ramblings of a blighter like leonofalbury, apparently all five volumes are hand stitched and possum skin bound. Should they indeed exist, I am sure they would fetch a considerable sum on the open market, not unlike the "Ghinelli Chronicles" of days long since passed.
anthony.catholic72: Gordo is unseen. Doubtless he is rhapsodizing on sucking Ruby's toes.
gordo_viejo: suck your own toe jam, tony.
anthony.catholic72: you fat fuck
gordo_viejo: fat hasn't-been-fucked-in-10-years has an opinion. wow
anthony.catholic72: By choice. I am catholic!
gordo_viejo: their choice, not yours. loser hahahaha
anthony.catholic72: Your parents paid for your secondary so you could grow up to be a chatroom troll.
gordo_viejo: tony isn't even aware he's a troll. don't you think jumping people minding their own business constitutes trollish behavior? you jumped sam repeatedly the past few days. ruby. jeannie, who hasn't been chatting for a long time.
gordo_viejo: you called claire a lying swine. CLAIRE. are you even capable of shame?
anthony.catholic72: gordo_viejo: give belle a rim for me.
gordo_viejo: saved that in a button, did you? oh, joy. i shall live forever in tony's yz.
gordo_viejo: anthony.catholic72: Sam is a horrible woman. two can play that game, numbnuts. you think that's any better?
misscats5403: Sammie is a wonderful person.
gordo_viejo: cats: you know sam better than anyone in here, so you can say that with conviction.
anthony.catholic72: I've known Sam for 12 years.
misscats5403: She thinks you're a joke, Anthony.
anthony.catholic72: Fuck off, cats!
ponddwellernice: Fuck you, cia! Stay in my bin!
gordo_viejo: see, even ponds dislikes you, tony.
anthony.catholic72: I can dislike some people.
gordo_viejo: i dislike some people. i dislike you immensely.
anthony.catholic72: could give a fuck if you dislike me "Immensely."
gordo_viejo: farts "immensely" in tony's puffy face.
tony aka numbnuts sees to have devoloped social problems in how to respond like a adult. ty to both gordo and sassy who spoke for me in my absence, neither deserved to be told to fuck off, and yes cats does know me well as does corp and both would agree that i think tony is a joke a nobody, a man with no self worth or purpose in life, a man who will end up in some cheap rooming house still declaring how great he is.
tony go get a life. till then leave my friends alona.
don't let tony bother you. most chatters are on to his game by now, and the most he can manage by way of ambush is a wet roadside pop-fart.
as for corp, he told me about a week ago that he has stopped fucking with tony, and he is the biggest man in this whole sorry tony mess for that. i might stop responding to tony when i get this load of piss-off off my chest, but i'll cross that bridge when i come to it. till then, the best anyone can do is just live his or her own life and let tony stew in his own venom.
ballerina_kiki: i didn't know doggies couldn't have onions
belleatchantry: levis i think she is a bimbo
ballerina_kiki: yeah well name calling is rude ballerina_kiki: you called me/ refeared to me as a bimbo
belleatchantry: just don't illtreat your dog ball belleatchantry: you feed him chocolate, you need educating baller
ballerina_kiki: Rest In peace to My cousin Rowen Ford who was Murdered
belleatchantry: lol
ballerina_kiki: And rest in peace to my cousins who died From suicide jopi12: whats funny? belle? ballerina_kiki: Sorry 2all I've upset ballerina_kiki: so Bellatchantry whats so funny?
bellea being a bitch to some kid. Rest of room quit talking cuz the old cunt was fuckin embarassin
justylonging1111: No this sting cannot harm a soul, Belle!
belleatchantry: oh it would harm me, no stinging
justylonging1111: Love stings dont hurt, Belle!
justylonging1111: I guarantee! Ask Jesus
belleatchantry: all stings hurt me justy
justylonging1111: Are you hurt now, Belle?
belleatchantry: I blow up like a baloon
belleatchantry: am very allergic
justylonging1111: Im sorry about your allergy to material stings
belleatchantry: not material stings, only animal or insect
justylonging1111: all things you can touch is material
belleatchantry: no, it isnt
FFS HOW DUMB CAN BELLEATCUNTRY GET? ITS CHAT U FUCKWIT!!!!! STUPID BITCH U CANT GET STUNG IN A CHATROOM UNLESS U KISS UR OWN FUCKING BUFFTAILED BUMBLEASS,,,,,, MORON
celery.fingers: but I thinik the nasty man has nerve and I wont ever put my picture up now celery.fingers: the blog is called the dirty dumpster celery.fingers: ok I just dont know any one named poh celery.fingers: so I thought you would know celery.fingers: ok never mind celery.fingers: I am sure but I was told its old news celery.fingers: and he has a mug shot of everyone from like ten years back celery.fingers: from catholic chat celery.fingers: just glad Im new
Yes,Yes Belle. You do the same fucking shit while the rest of us have lives you ignorant bitch. You just can't stand someone talking about you can you?
55 Comments:
FYI
Due to a problem with viewing comments above 200, I have made a work around by creating a 2nd January 2012 Post.
Note: I have pasted all the relavent comments here as one.
I noticed that the only way to view comments above 200 was to physically post a comment, in doing so, this displayed the "Newer" "Newest" links.
I suspect there is a problem with blogspot and am sure it will be resolved before we require the feature next month.
Cheerz!
belleatchantry: I never said we could falk
1/24/2012 01:15:00 PM
Anonymous said...
someone told someone who told me that tony was seen lurching towards lwg's blog with a stopper up his ass and a boner. uh oh.
1/24/2012 08:50:00 PM
Samantha xx said...
hello LWG great to see you again, this month I hope os picks a DAP winner as there is some real beaut comments to chose from..both you and os keep me in stiches.. both of u keep it coming.
sam xx
1/25/2012 12:39:00 AM
Anonymous said...
http://snapsss4u2.blogspot.com/
1/25/2012 01:18:00 AM
Anonymous said...
tyvm to the person who posted the snapps link. i think tony's manly lip-smacking gave the neighbor dog bell's palsy.
1/25/2012 03:11:00 AM
Anonymous said...
rubyshoes2000: trying to get into room six for rosary but it's not on the listing yet
hypocrite!
1/25/2012 06:37:00 AM
An interview with CiGay
Last December a young female student from the Melbourne Organization For Oratory Systems (MOFOS) visited the world renown philosopher/theologian The Right Abominable Anne Phony McMurderee in an effort to complete her thesis entitled “The Penis Mightier Than The Sword”. The following text is a transcript of the original tape recorded on 12/27/2011 somewhere in a Melbourne suburban ghetto.
Student: So Doctor, may I call you Doctor?
CiGay: Come, come my dear, there’s no need to be so formal, sir will be perfectly adequate.
Student: Sir, was there any single point in your life when you realized your calling, I mean in as far as the many academic achievements you have obtained in the last decade?
Cigay: Darling, I have had far too many SINGLE moments throughout my entire life to be able to pinpoint one of greater significance than any other, is it alright that I call you Darling?
Student: Yes sir that’s fine, Sir when did you first think about teaching High School?
CiGay: Darling, I first got the urge during a routine critique I was conducting on a monthly rag called Teen Nudist, it was quite popular back in the 1980’s. You may be surprised to learn that I still use the entire collection to assist me in my ongoing studies.
Student: Sir, is it true you only ever loved one girl, I mean the madly deeply kind of love?
CiGay: Darling, aren’t you hot in that blouse? At least unfasten the top few buttons and get some air around your pert … oh... I mean pretty little neck. To answer your question, yes it’s true, I only ever really loved one woman, and Heidi was everything I wanted and more, she was my life.
Student: Sir, forgive me for asking but we hear the rumors of her infidelity, of her insatiable appetite, is there any truth to the rumors and if so, did it play a part in developing your subsequent dislike for the modern woman?
CiGay: Look bitch, they are just ugly rumors, ugly rumors started by a few dozen pathetic losers who took my Heidi away from me. Oops! Well this is embarrassing, let me help you back to your seat, I didn’t mean to scare you, I was just seeing how real I could sound because I am understudy for the lead in our local theatre’s upcoming production of Romeo & Juliet, I hope I get the part as I’ve spent a fortune on the dresses. Seriously, I’m truly sorry, I’m sure that a little bleach will remove my silly old boot print from your lovely white blouse.
Student: Sir, perhaps I should go, I’m kinda worried about the blood in my mouth and my right incisor seems really loose.
CiGay: Heavens no Daaarling, please stay. Would you like something to drink, some schnapps perhaps?
Student : Okay but I’d better phone my mother and let her know I’ll be home a little later than I thought and you must promise never to lose your temper during the interview again.
CiGay: You’ll find that your cell phone won’t work in this area, I can’t imagine why. Maybe because it’s a FEMALE cell phone, maybe it’s because it’s like all the REST!
Scuffling sound followed by rapid footsteps with CiGay’s voice fading as the student fled the scene.
CiGay: THAT’S RIGHT BITCH, LEAVE LIKE ALL THE OTHERS, DO WHAT YOU ALL DO, THAT’S RIGHT RUN AWAY, RUN BITCH RUN!
1/25/2012 06:38:00 AM
Anonymous said...
hi osmo for some reason this page won't read past 200 comments. just giving you a heads up. tnx.
1/25/2012 06:56:00 AM
Anonymous said...
06:37:oo AM: shove it, chunkyfornow67 aka belle or tony or whoever the fuck you are.
belle's palsy = spastic colon :))
another great article on tony twatlips, osmo. LMAO
1/25/2012 07:07:00 AM
yikes the butt pic is back lol
Anne Phony’s Four Steps to Bullshitting Programme – Part Deux
Lesson 3 - Forming multiple sentences
You've made the first move but it's no good to just leave it at that. You need to add more sentences to add to the confusion and general shitty feeling. Let’s say you pick on my arch nemesis, Sag. You could try: "I can see you're a woman who knows a lot about extraneous nipples and vaginal dryness". That’s all well and good but you need to follow up with more shit. Try this: "Then again, I'd expect nothing more from one of God’s heavenly angels". Or the following combo: "I changed your daughter’s bicycle wheel yesterday. Lovely woman. Nice big face like a lump of melted butter."
Lesson 4 - Reacting to Criticism
Talking shit requires a hard neck and nerves of steel. What do you do if Sag attacks your academic credentials, or reaches through the screen to kick you in the magic mushrooms? You need to deflate or escalate the situation with your shit. Yes, sometimes escalating the situation is the only viable option towards having a bit of a laugh.
Let’s say some 7 stone wimp pipes in with: "Fuck off, weirdo!" or "I'll fucking kick your fucking face in ya little fucking shit!". You would respond with: "This would have never happened in the Crimea" or "you can suck my dick on Wednesday, but I'm all booked out 'til then".
If a crowd has gathered (always the case in chatrooms), the situation will be lightened by their laughter at your cheekiness. This in turn will give you greater power to talk some more nonsense shit.
In Conclusion:
Congratulations! You have hopefully talked some shit today. But don't let it end there. Try different combinations by improvising with random lines, inventing words, targeting whole groups at once or even adding your own sound effects. You can even carry balloons!
Revive the ancient art of talking shit and maybe you could become a professional bullshitter, Anne Phony.
belleatchantry: I don't have facebook would drive me nuts
belleatchantry: am too busy
it,s been in chat for 2 hours lmfao@ too busy, lolol
BELLE@CUNT, the ENGLISH LANGUAGE EXPERT
belleatchantry: trash is trash the colour is not impoerNR
belleatchantry: its nutters half hour
belleatchantry: or longer if we are unluxky
belleatchantry: to take is harder, it means you need not to be priedeful
belleatchantry: well she cant spell summer
parrot_head7: how are youparrot_head7: sure raj I have a camparrot_head7: want to cam2cam
rofl kitty, looks like belleas been at the sherry bottle again, lolol
^^ i hear ya, anon. ROFL!!!! what's even more hilarious is that she has the audacity to call out another chatter for bad spelling. if that isn't being a hypocrite i don't know what is.
retrograde38: mix, you really are a racist and tell me why do you hate women, is it cause you can't get one?
mix_ali: max I like women
Hell YEAH!
mixedup_algae likes women...
With salt 'n' pepper and a little mint sauce.
Cheerz!
Brilliant send up of CiGayBoi, Os. Cracked me up. Who knew he was the Ted Bundy of chat?
Guess he is too chickenshit to respond.
LWG
that sounds baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
yippee the good old days of dap are back.
It,s the same old same old. LWG, Happy new year to most? Only one person comes in the room and says, Hello to most. Anyone else won,t to guess?
LWG :)
At the risk of having some vegetables thinking I am blowing smoke up your botty...
As always, your posts are second to none. Reading Lesson 4 made my giblets quiver, causing me to long for the bad old days.
Is it true CiGay has written a series of books on the subject entitled "The Definitive Guide To Bovine Feces Vol 1 to 5"?
If one is to believe the ramblings of a blighter like leonofalbury, apparently all five volumes are hand stitched and possum skin bound. Should they indeed exist, I am sure they would fetch a considerable sum on the open market, not unlike the "Ghinelli Chronicles" of days long since passed.
laurenloverofgod: < not myself today
laurenloverofgod: just going through
a lot
laurenloverofgod: I am not the silent type but I have been silent last day and a half
laurenloverofgod: I went to see my parish priest and I asked for his help and all of sudden I am not myself
she_had_some_horses_972_972: typical
she_had_some_horses_972_972: shes a psycho
she_had_some_horses_972_972: her number one complaint always concerns priests
she_had_some_horses_972_972: after several months I thought it would be something different
she ate some horses is right. lauren constantly complains about her priests, ive never known her to talk about anything else. nutjob
1/26/2012 08:16:00 AM
Samantha does
1/26/2012 01:43:00 PM
belleatchantry are you saying sam is lwg? ya shit stirring peace of crap
belleatchantry: how disgusting kosher
belleatchantry: that's vile
belleatchantry: hey pwg
belleatchantry: yuck kosher how vile
belleatchantry: binned
heck mix thought i was corp now some chatter thinks im lwg.. sorry to dissapoint, but im not
sam xx
anthony.catholic72: Moonlight...I am a handsome and desirable male specimen.
anthony.catholic72: I don't mind....with a name like Crazy horse, I don't suppose they got much sense out of him.
anthony.catholic72: I mean, if my tribal name was dumbass...
anthony.catholic72: Would you come to me for advice?
anthony.catholic72: Moonlight...I am a handsome and desirable male specimen.
he hasnt had sex for 10 ys,,how handsome and desireable does he think he is? ROFL
CIA HAS GRANDMA SEX FETISH BWAHAHA
anthony.catholic72: Gordo is unseen. Doubtless he is rhapsodizing on sucking Ruby's toes.
gordo_viejo: suck your own toe jam, tony.
anthony.catholic72: you fat fuck
gordo_viejo: fat hasn't-been-fucked-in-10-years has an opinion. wow
anthony.catholic72: By choice. I am catholic!
gordo_viejo: their choice, not yours. loser hahahaha
anthony.catholic72: Your parents paid for your secondary so you could grow up to be a chatroom troll.
gordo_viejo: tony isn't even aware he's a troll. don't you think jumping people minding their own business constitutes trollish behavior? you jumped sam repeatedly the past few days. ruby. jeannie, who hasn't been chatting for a long time.
gordo_viejo: you called claire a lying swine. CLAIRE. are you even capable of shame?
anthony.catholic72: gordo_viejo: give belle a rim for me.
gordo_viejo: saved that in a button, did you? oh, joy. i shall live forever in tony's yz.
gordo_viejo: anthony.catholic72: Sam is a horrible woman.
two can play that game, numbnuts. you think that's any better?
misscats5403: Sammie is a wonderful person.
gordo_viejo: cats: you know sam better than anyone in here, so you can say that with conviction.
anthony.catholic72: I've known Sam for 12 years.
misscats5403: She thinks you're a joke, Anthony.
anthony.catholic72: Fuck off, cats!
ponddwellernice: Fuck you, cia! Stay in my bin!
gordo_viejo: see, even ponds dislikes you, tony.
anthony.catholic72: I can dislike some people.
gordo_viejo: i dislike some people. i dislike you immensely.
anthony.catholic72: could give a fuck if you dislike me "Immensely."
gordo_viejo: farts "immensely" in tony's puffy face.
tony sounds frustrated
tony aka numbnuts sees to have devoloped social problems in how to respond like a adult. ty to both gordo and sassy who spoke for me in my absence, neither deserved to be told to fuck off, and yes cats does know me well as does corp and both would agree that i think tony is a joke a nobody, a man with no self worth or purpose in life, a man who will end up in some cheap rooming house still declaring how great he is.
tony go get a life. till then leave my friends alona.
sam xx
sam:
don't let tony bother you. most chatters are on to his game by now, and the most he can manage by way of ambush is a wet roadside pop-fart.
as for corp, he told me about a week ago that he has stopped fucking with tony, and he is the biggest man in this whole sorry tony mess for that. i might stop responding to tony when i get this load of piss-off off my chest, but i'll cross that bridge when i come to it. till then, the best anyone can do is just live his or her own life and let tony stew in his own venom.
best,
the fat fuck
ballerina_kiki: i didn't know doggies couldn't have onions
belleatchantry: levis i think she is a bimbo
ballerina_kiki: yeah well name calling is rude
ballerina_kiki: you called me/ refeared to me as a bimbo
belleatchantry: just don't illtreat your dog ball
belleatchantry: you feed him chocolate, you need educating baller
ballerina_kiki: Rest In peace to My cousin Rowen Ford who was Murdered
belleatchantry: lol
ballerina_kiki: And rest in peace to my cousins who died From suicide
jopi12: whats funny? belle?
ballerina_kiki: Sorry 2all I've upset
ballerina_kiki: so Bellatchantry whats so funny?
bellea being a bitch to some kid. Rest of room quit talking cuz the old cunt was fuckin embarassin
kpeg2004: I want to have an affair
sheeplevoices: what are your measurements peg?
who in their right mind would want to bonk kentuckE-coli peg? blech.
lighthorse5thregiment: now just wait for rex to start
rexamadeus: that's right horse. here's rex to remind you people to be nice to your fellow man.
ingeniero_e: dont waste your time on people with closed minds
belleatchantry: knowing wrong from right isnt closed minds
didn't belleatcunt say she has ingeniero on iggy?
belleatchantry: I notice that eating out is something most americans do
belleatchantry: it must be cheap
belleatchantry: for us, eating out is a treat, not done often
for the nutjob cunt's case, going out of the house is not done often.
belleatchantry: peg I don't see ing
belleatchantry: he is persona non gratis
persona non gratis??!!!!LMFAO!!!!!!! fuckin stupid lyin nutjob
1/29/2012 01:11:00 PM we all know youre the one posting this crap summer, quit it, moron
^^^^^^^^^^^^^WTF??????????????????
u got to be kidding
summer lmfao
Persona non grata is how ing is to most people.... the dooood is Incommodo
1/29/2012 01:22:00 PM we all know youre the one getting all huffy in here belleatcunt, quit it, moron
8 minutes after beh leaves
lill_wonder: bye beh have a great day
no prizes for guessing what filth the sad old man was up to in pm
justylonging1111: Im stinging you all with LOVE
belleatchantry: im allergic justy don't sting me
justylonging1111: No this sting cannot harm a soul, Belle!
belleatchantry: oh it would harm me, no stinging
justylonging1111: Love stings dont hurt, Belle!
justylonging1111: I guarantee! Ask Jesus
belleatchantry: all stings hurt me justy
justylonging1111: Are you hurt now, Belle?
belleatchantry: I blow up like a baloon
belleatchantry: am very allergic
justylonging1111: Im sorry about your allergy to material stings
belleatchantry: not material stings, only animal or insect
justylonging1111: all things you can touch is material
belleatchantry: no, it isnt
FFS HOW DUMB CAN BELLEATCUNTRY GET? ITS CHAT U FUCKWIT!!!!! STUPID BITCH U CANT GET STUNG IN A CHATROOM UNLESS U KISS UR OWN FUCKING BUFFTAILED BUMBLEASS,,,,,, MORON
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
kpeg2004: We got married 7pm tommorrow night 23 years ago
kpeg2004: angel,believe me there were times I wanted to cash in but I did'nt
and just laST NIGHT SHE WAS ANNOUNCING SHE WANTED TO HAVE AN AFFAIR.ROLLS EYES
kpeg2004: shu,he is ten years yonger than me,and we believe God had a reason for putting us together
belleatchantry: jopi only has a mouth and no ears I see
belleatchantry: and another one bites the dust
jopi12: attack jopi is proof of your superior wisdom and faith, I see
jopi12: belle attacks
jopi12: I am condemned by the all knowing
belleatchantry: cfd is a yeti.
The fucking old bitch can smell her own apparently.
1/31/2012 01:41:00 PM
coward, you are so frantic you lurk
celery.fingers: can I stick my celery finger in your peanut butter birch?
celery.fingers: but I thinik the nasty man has nerve and I wont ever put my picture up now
celery.fingers: the blog is called the dirty dumpster
celery.fingers: ok I just dont know any one named poh
celery.fingers: so I thought you would know
celery.fingers: ok never mind
celery.fingers: I am sure but I was told its old news
celery.fingers: and he has a mug shot of everyone from like ten years back
celery.fingers: from catholic chat
celery.fingers: just glad Im new
new my ass, fucken regular troll
Anonymous said...
1/31/2012 01:41:00 PM
coward, you are so frantic you lurk
1/31/2012 01:50:00 PM
Yes,Yes Belle. You do the same fucking shit while the rest of us have lives you ignorant bitch. You just can't stand someone talking about you can you?
Post a Comment
<< Home