DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)
144 Comments:
Welcome to March Catholic and non-catholic people. May you all have a royally good month :)
belleatchantry: hi cfd
belleatchantry: how are you?
a.team11977: i'm getting better belle and how are you?
belleatchantry: good ty cfd, glad to hear things are looking better
belleatchantry: glad to see you here cfd, is a blessing
a.team11977: i'm still wearing neck brace though
last week cfd said hes leaving chat for good, because hes got grade 4 cancer. incase the idiot forgot, grade 4 means it spread to other organs. getting better huh? him and belle make a great couple (of liars)
behlerp: and there's ms belle.. how's the eternally 39 year old doing today?
gordo_viejo: mmm 36 today
deeevadxb: now how could anyone go younger by the years?
behlerp: brad pitt did it in the movies.. i guess ms belle can do it in yahoo.. fair is fair
deeevadxb: she'd be 17 before we know it
deeevadxb: or a debutante
behlerp: i'm sure some of her alter ego IDs are 17
deeevadxb: male even
behlerp: some are male.. some are female.. why not some young and some old too?
gordo_viejo: living life backwards doesn't seem so bad. you get younger as the days go by, and end as an orgasm.
kpeg2004: well behlerp,I am sure you will laugh at this one but I fell down the stairs and broke part of my back!
behlerp: i've known you less than a year and so far you're broken your back, your shoulder, your elbow, your ankle and had seizures.. you are not a well woman
kpeg is another liar or a drunk if she falls that much.
dont forget the heart attack, her nighbor told us about as she chatted on peggys place.
i fell on my ass and broke part of the stairs. :))
belleatchantry: you mean the group the animals
groups? groups???? lolol and another prehistoric one. Nobody says "groups" cept old ppl, lmao
belleatchantry: christocentric sounds new age bullshit
woodworkingsam: oh no bell
btm824: Christocentric is church language meaning all our prayers find there end in Christ
belleatchantry: no such word as christocentric
Chris´to`cen´tric
a. 1. Making Christ the center, about whom all things are grouped, as in religion or history; tending toward Christ, as the central object of thought or emotion.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by C. & G. Merriam Co.
bellea,stfu you stupid old hag, u dont know shit
woodworkingsam: bell ur slow
belleatchantry: I was wasn't I sam?
belleatchantry: not like me
belleatchantry: had a busy day sam
SHE HAD A BUSY DAY ALRIGHT, BUSY LURKING IN HER MANY IDs & BOOTING PEOPLE PRAYING THE ROSARY EARLIER.
ingeniero_e: Mix? anything mix says is a lie, frankie, you know that
ingeniero_e: mix can't breathe without saying a lie
no tony posts for weeks. could it be numbnuts has seen the light?
If mix is a liar, ing is a bigger one, it takes one to know one. ing is a heretic cuckoo in the catholic nest, it believes Mary is God and that our beloved Pope misleads his sheep. shun him
it's not if mix is a liar...HE IS A LIAR
News just in
God has revealed a bold new energy plan through his chosen earthly mouthpiece, Brad Steelers.
"Conservative Christianity is under attack from all sides - secularists, Muslims, Jews, and many others threaten our way of life, and we are forced to deal with these unsavouries in order to maintain the lifestyle that God has ordained for us.
"Until now, it has been a mystery why God chose to place vast amounts of oil in Arab countries. However, the Almighty has revealed a part of his great plan to me - nothing less than a new source of energy for his chosen people, the Americans."
Steelers went on to reveal the foundation of God's new energy plan: the clean, renewable production of energy from the burning of heretics. According to Steelers, even though the energy that can be harnessed from the burning of a single heretic is relatively small, the resource is abundant, with large reserves spread all over the world. Another benefit, in addition to the widespread availability of this resource, is the ease of refinement. "There's no drilling required because all those darned heretics are right up here on the surface. It's just a matter of smoking them out, so to speak – and more importantly – them heretics burn real good!”
First name on the list of renewable energy heretics is “Mary-is-a-Goddess-freak” crankhead, Ingen Earhole, working deep inside the saltmines of the Ouachita River was unavailable for comment.
LWG
horus_skygod: why we obessesing over sex
horus_skygod: sex gives u cancer
horus_skygod: thats what u tell them kids
kpeg2004: How can sex give you cancer?
sandsoftime1980: kpeg it was a joke
kpeg2004: I know,I am just seeing if Max can come up with a good answer!
horus_skygod: ß for what peg
kpeg2004: How can sex give you cancer?
horus_skygod: ß peg peg peg
kpeg2004: come on Max,I am waiting for an answer
horus_skygod: peg don't be simple lol
horus_skygod: it was a joke
ingeniero_e: it was a joke max?
ingeniero_e: cause I was gonna give up sex
stage 4 cancer does not mean the cancer has spread to other organs. Dufus needs to educate itself on how cancer is staged (graded) before deciding someone is lying.
i wish LWG would do franky next.
what happened to kpeg's book she was writing about her life?
Anonymous Anonymous said...
i wish LWG would do franky next.
3/05/2012 11:54:00 PM
ASK HER
3/05/2012 10:54:00 PM
Dickhead. Lemme educate you. An example, breast cancer.
Stage 1 cancer: the tumors generally measure smaller than two centimeters. This stage usually means the lymph glands are not affected and there is no sign that the breast cancer has spread anywhere else in the body.
Stage 2 cancer: the tumors generally measure two to five centimeters. The lymph nodes of glands may be affected in one or both armpits. During this stage it is still thought that the cancer has not spread any further.
Stage 3 cancer: the tumors are fairly large and will measure more than five centimeters. The tumor may be attached to skin or muscle. The lymph nodes or glands are probably affected yet there is no evidence that the breast cancer has went past the lymph glands in the armpits or the breasts.
Stage 4 cancer: the tumors can be any size. The lymph nodes or glands are affected and the breast cancer has spread to other regions of the body and there is secondary cancer.
A person with stage 1 will be treated differently than a patient in stage 4 cancer. Believe me asshole, he wouldn't be messing in chat all these years, without making us aware he'd been having other treatment such as chemo, and we'd have noticed him gone for months on end. Fucktard.
CFD said he had stage 4 a week ago. 2 days later he's back in chat getting better? Take your head out your ass.
and in case you didnt see it, the dumbfuck announced to the room "this will probably be the last time you'll see me, i have stage 4 cancer, pray for me".
when there are real guys out there with real fucking cancer, it pisses me off when retards like cfd, peg and stath whine on about non existent illnesses just for a pity party.
cfd is a liar, save yer prayers for the real victims of cancer, moron
ok, anon. LWG: i pretty please with custard on top would really like you to do franky next.
kentuck-E.coli peg has been a walking pity party for as long as i can remember.
This comment has been removed by the author.
take 2...
lwg do me, btw i'm depressed already so whatever you say about me will give me thoughts of throwing myself off a bridge or moving to melbourne, both give me the shivers just thinking about it.. anyway stay safe
sam xx
3/05/2012 10:54:00 PM
"Stage 4 cancer does not mean the cancer has spread to other organs. Dufus needs to educate itself on how cancer is staged (graded) before deciding someone is lying."
You are wrong anon. The other poster is right. You need to educate yourself anon. Stage 4 cancer is when it has metastasized, and spread to other parts of the body and is irreversible. I doubt anyone at stage 4 cancer can get better, maybe cfd had a miracle?
LMAO!!! How predictable that the "dufus" expert would post once again!!!!
youre the fucking dufus, you asshole. Youre the twatwaffle who said stage 4 cancer didnt mean it spread to other organs. what happened fuckface? didya google and find out you were a 24 carat asshole again?
Wassamatta? Cant admit you got it wrong? Tell us all again what stage 4 cancer means, cuntface? ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!
wow what language dufus. Actually, stage 4 cancer does not mean that it has spread to other organs nor to other parts of the body. Stage 4 cancer is the description of the tumor or tumors. Now try google again dufus.
3/06/2012 11:11:00 AM
gee summer_angel - parrot_head
tell us how you really feel ROFLMAO
are you cfd, dickhead? Coz you obviously never had cancer or know anyone who has had it. Stage 4 is terminal, irreversible. No amount of your lying fucking crap will change that.
From the national cancer institute: take it up with them fuckface! LMFAO
Stage 0 : The Carcinoma in situ.
Stage I, Stage II, and Stage III : Higher numbers indicate more extensive disease: Larger tumor size and/or spread of the cancer beyond the organ in which it first developed to nearby lymph nodes and/or organs adjacent to the location of the primary tumor.
Stage IV The cancer has spread to another organ(s).
now quit lying. you should be ashamed, there are ppl who really do have cancer, quit with the act
behlerp: last time i was in for rosary people were getting booted... seemed ironic to me
behlerp: hello, ms floridaz
behlerp: supposed christians coming to pray together and they get interrupted and booted...not sure that's the way it's suppose to work
it has never been in the room for rosary
kpeg2004: I have fractured alot of bones and that is a bunch of rubbish!
kpeg2004: when you fracture a bone a brace is to be worn at all times,so it will heal properly
a.team11977: it's my throat
a.team11977: lump on my throat
a.team11977: in*
a.team11977: just a lump.. a cancerous one
a.team11977: bye mark
a.team11977: yep
a.team11977: early stage
early stage? two weeks ago he was leaving chat for the last time because he claimed to have stage 4 cancer the lying scumbag
a.team11977: it's my throat
a.team11977: lump on my throat
a.team11977: in*
a.team11977: just a lump.. a cancerous one
a.team11977: bye mark
a.team11977: yep
a.team11977: early stage
early stage? two weeks ago he was leaving chat for the last time because he claimed to have stage 4 cancer the lying scumbag
kpeg2004: prev,I had to fight alot of sudden opeations,cancer,broken bones,a miscarriage,vd, and other things,and I am so tired of fighting!
she probably had genital worts, pre cancer..scuamis displaysia, she said she had that before. poor kpeg, you have laser surgery and its over with in most cases.
im tired of the liars like bellea, kpeg, cfd, to name a few
cfd_11977: those who spread LIES in CCR1 are ignored and you are one them LIARS cameofoot. ya stink!
roomingfree: you should go take a pilates class or sign up at a pool peg
roomingfree: and thats what you need peg...is a little death via a little excersize
roomingfree: anything to get the blood circulating is good for now though
kpeg2004: too much pain,they do not recomend that, when you fracture your lower back
roomingfree: well get in the pool then peg cuz swimming will even tone your earlobes by rotating your head in the water
kpeg is so full of shiteeeeeeeee
cia.lovesyou: I am an important person
cia.lovesyou: I fart a lot
cia.lovesyou: btw I am a clone
I think he meant clown =))
oncein65: I'm black and i am proud
roomingfree: your a brother oncein?
oncein65: no
franky_wears_ck: PEG are you in a bad or good mood
kpeg2004: My legs are fine,how are yours?
kpeg2004: Franky,how are your legs
franky_wears_ck: my legs are great peg
kpeg2004: Mine are too!
franky_wears_ck: How is your back peg
franky_wears_ck: PEG why are you so defensive with nice people like me??
kpeg2004: Franky sorry,I am very important I had a phone call
franky_wears_ck: your very important for who
franky_wears_ck: Peg why some people call you Margaret
kpeg2004: Franky and to answer your question,I do not know you from atom
franky_wears_ck: Peg you dont even know yourself
kpeg2004: because they like to arritate me,which is their perogitive,if they get their jollys out of doing that,more power to them!
franky_wears_ck: right
franky_wears_ck: i get it
kpeg2004: yea right,Franky,whatever you say!
kpeg2004: My name is Peggy and about 100 years ago Margaret was short for Peggy,but not anymore!
kpeg2004: It will be legally changed soon
kpeg2004: It has to be on your birt certificate that your name is Margaret too
kpeg2004: My name is Jeanette
franky_wears_ck: why would you trust me with your name if you said you dont know me an atom
the real numbnuts farts more than the clone. :P
anthony.catholic72: So I just get on with building my little empire
anthony.catholic72: And know that I smoke, and drink, and eat fatty foods
anthony.catholic72: So I am hoping for 85
whats_new_pussycat33: lol well, exercise, eat right...die anyway
whats_new_pussycat33: well, I think I will go read for a bit..nice chatting with you
anthony.catholic72: The pleasure was all mine.
anthony.catholic72: Go in peace
father tony sure knows how to smooth talk the wimminz "go in peace?" hahahahahahahaha
earnesib: peg, do you know who this is?
kpeg2004: earn,Michael Jackson
earnesib: peg, no this is nina simone
franky_wears_ck: Many people get stress on planes
franky_wears_ck: I was in a plane this guy had a box with a balloone
franky_wears_ck: Its like why can't we open the windows on the plane to throw these people out
franky_wears_ck: Thats why planes need therapists
peggy is still a nick for margaret,,dah what a ditz..
now says her name is jeanette
a mental case
pollo_loco45: franky is your ass sweaty
silence.ikeelyou: did I miss Fr. TimTaylors Morning Homily?
silence.ikeelyou: Gosh I sure hope not.
w.joy55: I guess this was pick on Joy night. I don't even speak to Ing and he's in my face.
w.joy55: He was.
w.joy55: He doenst bother me anymore.
shes changed her tune, square faced drama bitch
ing is a canker sore on the ass of catholic chat
btm824: I like Marcus don't get me wrong, but he could turn on a dime and often did
braineblond2000: btm...who are you in chat name terms?
btm824: Bart
au.gratin: when someone has to say something like - 'l like marcus don't get me wrong' then you can be sure they are lying
mix_ali: cfd rex is corp-pee he likes pee
mix_ali: loco I use to go on raids and capture armed wanted violent criminals
mix_ali: loco I got paid to play cowboys and indians as an adult for a living lol
mix_ali: yeah I know that is the bright cloine aka corpie boi lol
summer_parrot: I have a summer clone now mix?? mix_ali: summer not worth putting a ip sniffer on it summer_parrot: lol mixbrighteyes1433: why so many cones in here?
3/12/2012 06:02:00 PM
you are the shit that comes out of the ass of catholic chat
^^ aweeeee did someone hurt wittle ingle feeeeewingggggssss purrr babby. Suck it up buttercup
^^ Speak English, you fucking moron.
new.man1111: so, any one of catheloic beleavers here?
belleatchantry: im sure you meant to say catholic believers, but your spelling let you down
belleatchantry: new man is just translating rigjht now
3/13/2012 02:20:00 PM
Ing... go fuck yourself. English nuff for ya dooood?
alimex_137: trach, just mention poh, lucy or corp and the room goes wild
3/13/2012 08:30:00 PM
Im not ing you fucking dufus LMFAO
3/13/2012 08:30:00 PM
awww wassammatta bitch, did ing reject you?
puff_the_magick_dragon13: blows fire in belles fireplace and builds her a fire
belleatchantry: doit pudd, ty
belleatchantry: just send the heat
belleatchantry: been cold for so long
puff_the_magick_dragon13: do you dislike the cold too belle?
puff_the_magick_dragon13: i prefer the heat
belleatchantry: as a dragon you can puff fire right?
puff_the_magick_dragon13: yep i can
belleatchantry: I don't like it puff
belleatchantry: want to be warm
puff_the_magick_dragon13: sends belle a ticket to my island across the sea right next to JAMAICA
belleatchantry: you do not have puff
belleatchantry: vig fib
puff_the_magick_dragon13: nope i dont have
belleatchantry: big fib even
puff_the_magick_dragon13: but puff the magick dragon lived across the sea
belleatchantry: hi lorode
belleatchantry: he did too, by the sea though
puff_the_magick_dragon13: oh lived by the sea...ooppss
belleatchantry: he frolicked in the autumn mists
belleatchantry: lol summer
puff_the_magick_dragon13: i like to frolick
puff_the_magick_dragon13: i bet you didnt know that my mother is Nessie
belleatchantry: dragons live for ever, but no so little boys
puff_the_magick_dragon13: sends belle and summer tickets to jamaica
belleatchantry: yep we sure do
puff_the_magick_dragon13: we can drink margarita and smoke a spliff by the ocean and watch sunset on the beach
belleatchantry: I hate to think of puff going back into his cave
belleatchantry: don't go
This is what passes for chat in cc1. Is it any wonder people are abandoning it?
the intelligence of summer_angel (lorode_verano77)
btm824: OBAMA 2012 the Brit PM is here and having fun
lorode_verano77: who is the brit pm, bart
btm824: OBAMA 2012 Cameron
lorode_verano77: don't see a cameron on list
btm824: OBAMA 2012 here in the USA #-O
^ ROFLMFAO anon pmsl
3/05/2012 10:54:00 PM
i take it the fuckwit dufus who said stage 4 cancer wasnt spread to other organs has finally educated itself. u can shove your apology up your ass LMAO
03/14/2012 02:11:00 PM
You said it anon. Catholic chat has nothing to offer now, except the deluded bellea and her lies, plus the fuckwits like cigaywank who pretend to believe her, that effeminate, infantile asshole lennon, and thick as fucking mince summer and kpeg. No surprise people are moving elsewhere. CC1 is a joke
what in the world has happened to CC1???? it's like a graveyard in there.......you go in and there may be 7 people there who just sit and say nothing or when they do it's about the weather or something....couple of regs left, not many.......sad there was a time when you couldn't even get into the room......................
belleatchantry: hey there kevin
belleatchantry: lol
belleatchantry: is it nutters half hour?
belleatchantry: or longer?
ststephen128: Hello Ms Belle. Sorry it took so long to offer greetings
hound_of_heaven: hey stephen
hound_of_heaven: nutters half hour
hahahahaha belleatchantry leaves chat and come back in with one of her fake ids, it didnt know til it posted LMAO!!!!!!
veritasromanum: hey tim. i'm a bore too. join the club. but the biggest bores of all are the old hags and nerds here who spend all their time here as gossips and back stabbers
veritasromanum: wowie cats. i bet when your pal ingenerio comes here and proclaims mary a GOD you are silent aren't you?
veritasromanum: tim. before i go. when ingenerio comes here and says that mary is a god see how many of these back stabbers kiss his butt and agree with him that mary is a god.
ANOTHER COWARD WHO HIDES BEHIND A FAKE I.D. YAWN!
3/15/2012 06:13:00 PM
veritas isnt hiding behind a fake id you stupid old cow. he is steelers and he makes no secret of it. Dummy YAWWWWWWN!!!!
chad_iop: well...since I eat for free at work...I am having bisquits and gravy and cheesburgers
chad_iop: I think God doesn't mind us eating meat if its free
IS IT ANY WONDER THE MORON IS A FAT SLOB, THE AMOUNT OF CRAP HE STUFFS IN HIS FACE????? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STOMACH STAPLE THE IDIOT HAD????
3/15/2012 06:29:00 PM
steelers accept the face that the world does NOT revolve around you HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
3/15/2012 07:07:00 PM
FFS kpeg has a twin, who knew? I aint steelers you peabrained retard
3/15/2012 11:09:00 PM
steelers or whoever you are fucktard..the world still does not revolve around you lolololololol
3/16/2012 07:41:00 AM
what kind of dumb fuck answer is that, ya mong. grow the fuck up, it aint revolvin around you either, now go play with your herpes sores
had_iop: well...since I eat for free at work...I am having bisquits and gravy and cheesburgers
chad_iop: I think God doesn't mind us eating meat if its free
IS IT ANY WONDER THE MORON IS A FAT SLOB, THE AMOUNT OF CRAP HE STUFFS IN HIS FACE????? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STOMACH STAPLE THE IDIOT HAD????
***how about you say it to my face...I get free food at work..didn't say I eat ALL of it. I am not a fat slob..I lost my weight jerk...they make me a plate with smaller servings you asshole!
yours truly Chad!
chad_iop: well...since I eat for free at work...I am having bisquits and gravy and cheesburgers
YOUR WORDS IDIOT!!!!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAD MORE THAN ONE CHEESEBURGER. DONT THEY GIVE SALAD FOR FREE??????????
WELL ANON, WHO THE F......ARE YOU AND WHAT BUSINESS IT YOUR ANYWAY, WHAT CHAD EATS! GET A LIFE..bITCH
3/17/2012 01:42:00 PM
listen up bitch.
what the moron puts out in chat is everybodys business. otherwise stfu
Its a juvenile detention center not a food court or a holiday inn...I eat what is given to me. so BITE me you hater!
so youre a fat criminal?
u forgot to add whining^
dragonstone00: it amazes me
dragonstone00: people can be what ever they want on the internet and they choose to be stupid
yeah like a pea brained simpleton pretending to be a dragon, wtf is it with idiot kids role playing as dragons in chat?
bogusannie_222: is that, Justme?
bogusannie_222: ty cats
bogusannie_222: I remember him from a long time ago, real piece of work
bogusannie_222: especially in pms
bogusannie_222: click
3/19/2012 06:08:00 AM
not that much different than the idiots who pretend to be theologians or priests or casino owners or gym owners or claim to have illness's they do not or any number of bullshit that travels through chat on a daily basis.
3/19/2012 02:51:00 PM yeah anon cant argue with that. The bullshit in here has no limits.
who_was_the_comforter: although i was shocked at misscats for telling me not to come back
who_was_the_comforter: that was unethical of a good person
who_was_the_comforter: you had said dont bother coming back
who_was_the_comforter: is that something normal
yeah for cats thats perfectly normal. shes an asshat
attalus_iii: This is getting trite and monotonous. I will go to another room. Ciao Belle, flower of spring
hahahahahahahahaha
mix_aeli: nutrex you were breaking up bad
mix_aeli: I think it is corpie doing it
btm824: no I actually think it might be Gabe from room 2
mix_aeli: bart corpie is just as committed
btm824: no corp isn't this committed
mix_aeli: bart I heard corpie talking while he was booting the room using his "bowdownbeforeme_all" booter name, he was drunk and talked 30 minutes he has been bothering ever since
mix_aeli: silver I never believed in Chiropratic then was injured and blew 3 dicks, went to a McKenzie physical therapy clinic and had hundreds of adjustments, now I believe.
I agree with BTm, archangel doing it..
blew 3 dicks
hahahahahaha
claire_chikigi231812: Amen juanny's health, prayer Intentions, for spiritual guidance of her children
juanny52: claire i'm male i'm healthy and i have not childrens ...you should know before to make a prayer on me
sagwaaus: ÿ May God have mercy on those who continue to desire to disrupt this most holy rosary prayer
sagwaaus: ÿ no excuse for such behavior
YOU HAVE BE WARNED LOL LOL
CIA AND BELLEA GOT KNOCKED OFF THEIR PEDESTALL YEARS AGO, AND THEY STILL BOOTING AND BITCHING. I HOPE THE ASSHATS START UP ANOTHER ROSARY GANG IN ANOTHER ROOM. IM GONA COME IN AND LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT HOW FUCKING STUPIDLY RIDICULOUS THEY LOOK. KING AND QUEEN OF FUCKITY FUCK ALL LAND. POMPOUS MONGS
You know hate them or love them we are all going to be judged some day.
kpeg2004: I loath cats and Alimex, and the rest of their click,and I don't know them,except through chat!
belleatchantry: gimo why would you want to swear we enjoy socialising without the bad language
says lil miss potty mouth, LMFAO
dangeniero_e: the bible writers were all men
dangeniero_e: these were the same men, semetics that the muslims are from
dangeniero_e: is it no surprise they considered women as possessions
dangeniero_e: after Jesus died, no longer was Mary Magdalene an apostle
dangeniero_e: Mary Magdalene, was an apostle
dangeniero_e: The book of Mary Magdalene, was left out of the bible
dangeniero_e: The third secret of Fatima, likely reflects on the God head, and likely states that Mary is also God
dangeniero_e: That is why Pope John, fainted
dangeniero_e: when he read the third secret
dangeniero_e: The third secret released by the vatican, is a fraud
dangeniero_e: There is a growing movement, started in the phillipines. Catholics who believe Mary is God
dangeniero_e: That movement will come here
dangeniero_e: and I will join it
dangeniero_e: you can have the proof, steelers, its in the third secret of fatima, the authentic one
dangeniero_e: not the fabrication, that the Vatican put out
dangeniero_e: of course Mary is also God
dangeniero_e: I feel it in my heart
dangeniero_e: prove it iden
dangeniero_e: there never was original sin, steelers
dangeniero_e: there never was an adam or an eve
dangeniero_e: there are writings, not in the bible that refer to the God head as The father, mother, son and spirit
INGENIERO IS WHACKED
Krazywriter went along with him too
ingen has some brain cells missing
3/25/2012 01:25:00 PM
LMFAO belleas one to talk. Theres not many women that use the f word but shes done it hundreds of times
Krazy and earns both agreed with ing.
deeevadxb: is that you, burp??
deeevadxb: or is that a clone?
behlerp: hello, ms deeeva this is the real me
deeevadxb: claire said, your clone came in
deeevadxb: and was very rude
behlerp: that's just ole belle play'n her tricks again lol
behlerp: people that know me also know that i don't act that way
deeevadxb: how awful that she chooses to do that during Rosary
behlerp: just another outward sign of her pettiness
earnesib: good morning missy Peg
kpeg2004: not missy ever
kpeg2004: I knew a girl name Missy,I found out through the grapevine she abused my puppy,when I asked to watch him,for a dew hours!
kpeg2004: few
jakity_yak_yak: you can't hate that name peg because of one terrible incident
kpeg2004: yes you can,and if it was just an incident,my old neighbors would'nt have told me!
kpeg2004: animals get a bad rape just cause their animals!
earnesib: peg, who rape animals??
earnesib: that's sick
krazywriter: ß come on guys, she meant "rap"...
jakity_yak_yak: as in BAD RAP
cfd_11977: rap....music?
earnesib: krazy, I know, just attempting to be funny.. I know, its BAD
behlerp: who knows what goes on in those barn yards after dark
mixaeli_1: braine corp has been blocking my sound so I change it
mlx_ali: Sophia Loren and I are related through our Roman lineage
mlx_ali: when I was a kid Sophia used to have coffee with my uncle's family when we lived in Naples
m1xali: oh ****, am I keeping my lies straight?
I think mix is doing his own clone, it seems so obvious
corp has better things to do then spend all fucking day in chat hacking voice. cia is responsible you dumb dumb asshole. Hes parked in the room 24/7 and the only time i get my voice to work is when the fucking moron gets a time out. wake the fuck up
bgsquiggy: God has Blessed us with another Awesome day
belleatchantry: not so awesome here squiggy
bgsquiggy: bellea--If you are breathing--It is a blessed day
belleatchantry: and if you live in the third world not so awesome either
bgsquiggy: bellea--Count your blessing today and Everyday
belleatchantry: I repeat, ask a starving somalian to count theirs squiggy, not me
bgsquiggy: bellea--looks to me you are a person that sees life with the glass HALF empty Instead of Half Full
belleatchantry: squiggy, I don't care how I look to you
belleatchantry: oh dear stuff isnt looking good here right now
bgsquiggy: bellea--You typed to me first--Not the other way around friend
belleatchantry: not so squ iggy you tyoped first to the chatroom as a whole
belleatchantry: but I wont argue with you, its evidently a waste of time
bgsquiggy: bellea--YOU must be a REAL JOY to live with on a daily basis
belleatchantry: my life doesn't suck
belleatchantry: but there are mnany for whom it does
bellea a starving somalian doesnt have many blessings to count you STUPID OLD FOOL. BGS was being nice and you through it back in her face you bitch. always starting crap
misscats5403: right regular most of the chatters in here aren't stupid and do not have a problem with memory
exept where bellea is concerned? LMAO
regular_nail: you said in here you had a heart attack, and ya neighbor got on line and said you were going to the er
(to kpeg)
regular_nail: you never said your husband or neighbopr was using your name????ya sure did
kpeg2004: I think judgement day,God sends the bad people back to earth in the form of another person being born!
regular_nail: thats not a teenage crushregular_nail: thats not normalkpeg2004: Oh yes it is
regular_nail: and if ya think that is maybe you have mental problems too
kpeg2004: cats,**** off!
kpeg2004: I never had a heart attack!
egular_nail: ya Busted!!!~
kpeg2004: No,your busted and gone
kpeg2004: regular,I do not have people post for me ty
kpeg2004: nope I did not cause they do not use my comouter and we just moved here,we don't know our neighbors,you think I am going to let a stranger in my house?
regular_nail: well ya did when you had your HEART ATTACK, and you said many times your husband was using your name,,,and yelling at people in chat for you
LMAO
belleatchantry: attalus I am beginning study of Thomas Aquinas
ROFLMFAO
Oh snap! Kpeg burned and owned by regular_nail!!!!Do it AGAIN!!! pml!
kentuckE.colipeg sure got nailed
If you type "belleatchantry" in google, you will come across some old a4's and some other blogs that detail her nefarious doings throughout the years. Her usual modus is to start fucking with some people, lie low for awhile after they hand her ass to her, then start up with the same old shit when the regulars lose interest, or when there's a new batch of wide-eyed noobs she can work on.
What the grotty old cow may not realize is that a woman of her age may not have the time to keep playing this waiting game. It is cold comfort to speculate that some poor Somali is having a worse time of it than dear Miss Belle.
Her time might be better spent trying to set things right, but that's only one way of looking at things.
Maybe she is waiting for the Talented Miss Anne Phony to get over his sulk (and maybe finish strangling the man in his cabin) so they can be a matched pair again.
lot of interesting stuff about belleatchantry!!!!!!! not what she seems!!!!!!!!
don't be fooled, she's exactly what she seems
belleatchantry: juster you so arent 14
belleatchantry: if you are 14 you have been fibbing juster
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS LAME CHAT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY COUPLE (OF LIARS) CFD & BELLEATCHANTRY:
cfd_11977: << throws half a kilo of tomato at alimex's front door and shouts" a JW is knocking at your door alimex!
belleatchantry: lol
floridaz_1: kraz, what'd I miss when got booted?
floridaz_1: was wondering how the Muslim women deal with treatment here, when a fema doctor isn't available
floridaz_1: yes, it's very important when they are so strict they're in a burqua & showing body is a punishable offense
patience_is_fine: the moslem women are not allowed to show their own naked body
krazywriter: can't imagine they have all that many female doctors in iran since women aren't allowed to be educated.
patience_is_fine: you dont know know much about my country
floridaz_1: true kras, woman in training here is Pakistani, had scarf and covered,
krazywriter: no, I don't... but since I don't even believe that you are from iran, puts us on pretty even footing
frosty_the_santorum: here's something
frosty_the_santorum: Women make up more than 60 percent of Iranian university students with some fields in science and engineering having more than 70 percent of their alumni be women
floridaz_1: if from Iran go kiss the Mullah's ass
floridaz_1: but they still have no rights
frosty_the_santorum: women certainly are allowed to be educated in Iran
behlerp: he's just full of fun facts again today
floridaz_1: educated to do what, follow behind the man forced to marry
frosty_the_santorum: educated in science, engineering,
floridaz_1: and then escape to west
behlerp: maybe all the smart wimmins in iran are studying rather than yak'n on yahoo chat?
floridaz_1: yea, get to be engineers and professionals, support deadbeat arranged husbands
floridaz_1: & walk behind the assholes
frosty_the_santorum: you've been to Iran, floridaz?
floridaz_1: Santorum, you'd be suprised...was there b4 Shah was deposed, on business
patience_is_fine: u know the polictics are always complicated to discuss
floridaz_1: why in the hell can't a woman drive a vehicle...answere is 'cause she'd escape
floridaz_1: patience, if you're Iranian, my advice is flee
are these women really this stupid??... Iranian women would work circles around them...Women in Iran are very educated and work mostly in sciece, engineering and medical fields........i know a few.......very intelligent!
belleatchantry "seems" to be an embittered, narrow-minded, marginally-educated and judgmental old queef who spends too much time trying to reinvent herself on the net.
at least she looks to have given up flirting for lent.
yeah anon seein her tryin to flirt with cfd was gross
mix_greico: sands I hate corpie
mix_greico: corpie hates God
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aso8ets3R3w5nCCF.0HAFaAhBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20081103074630AAuOkgd
/^/that link how come belles saying "My son was the shortest in his class until he was 15, then he shot up to 6ft in a couple of years, me and his dad are not very tall, but somewhere in the family there must have been a tall person. Dont worry about it, you have a long way to go yet to get taller. Best wishes."
if belle is a mom of 2 young kids im lady diana
roomingfree: you still act like a child remo...grow up and act like you have 2 balls....
roomingfree: your mother sucks cock better then your sister or your aunt
roomingfree: bend over
roomingfree: i'll show you weak ass...bend over
mix, get a fuckin clue. corp is a straightforward guy. if he wanted to fuck with you, he'd do it under his own name. just concentrate on your awesome ju-jitsu skills or your granny-bonking, and you'll have a more pleasant chat experience.
Corp is a very nice guy. when I first went into CC1 he was one of the few people who didn't accuse me of booting. just because some one is new doesn't mean they are a booter. a few narrow-minded old crones in there can't stand when a person takes what little attention they get away from them. mind you belle was one of the accusers. i wish i could have booted i would have sent that old bitch and the others flying.
yeah corp is a sweetheart and no he dont boot. youd have to be real stupid not to know that. belle is one sick individual and youd have to be stupid not to know that neither
w.joy55: Quix is gonna get a big ego here. Best to quit the complements for a wwhile.
joy oughta quit runnin her big fat mouth off, she sure does hate it when she dont get the attention
Post a Comment
<< Home