
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)
197 Comments:
hi to osmo, corp and sam. may the asses of dumb be fruitful this month.
I have it said that numbnuts has a fruit full arse .. this comment comes from...?
Damn rerun on above Heard
we are truly fortunate to have tony walking amongst us. he is fruit, nuts, dumb and arse all at once.
His ownership of the titles *pompous ass* & *most whooped ass in DAP* remain a constant.
albin_diaz: Who has done a course in theology here?
gordo_viejo: tony the theologian
marci_zeplin: lol gordo
franky_wears_ck: CK can mean Calvin Klein
franky_wears_ck: For PFPA Employees FPA employees are NOT authorized to telework, in the absence of a signed PFPA telework regulation.
ladyfaith1: I don't find anything about a male stripper show to be "hot."
ladyfaith1: The stripper part is the part that turns me off.
roomingfree: try to remember that most of them men are gay and that wiener has been stuffed in very inappropriate places and see if that helps one way or another...
dragonstone00: i work with people who have fibro
dragonstone00: pretty much the same principal; with people with arthritis
dragonstone00: gentle, even pressure
dragonstone00: slowly stretch
roomingfree: "farts"
roomingfree: it was that even pressure dragon...
dragonstone00: it happens and there are people that make my eyes water rooming
kpeg2004: I guess farts are a sign a person had a good meal
hey mix clone can't you clone numbnuts? (if you haven't already)
dragonstone00: there was a game i loved to play called "find the nipple",there were few ladies in chat willing to let me play it
did he mean find the "extra" nipple? :))
misscats5403: hello canticle....you know, you keep missing fr timmy
misscats5403: he spoke at length with earns about being tempted by women
misscats5403: he will also deny telling us going to hell, calling us hellions and hypocrites
misscats5403: did you ask him about singing parts of the rosary
misscats5403: well, he needs to be reminded that lusting is one of the deadly sins
misscats needs to be reminded that gossiping is a sin also
misscats5403: yep....or in his words..thou shalt not bare false witness
misscats5403: which he seems to think he can do and get away with
misscats5403: what I want to know is how long did it take for him to announce that you were on ignore
misscats5403: that is what he does best...talk to himself
gossip is what misscats does best
misscats5403: dragon, canticle and I were discussing tim
misscats5403: canticle, no, I do not think tim gets out much. He had mention a long time ago that he isn't allowed out to much
misscats5403: canticle, he has to have someone with him apparently when he goes out. He doesn't drive
misscats5403: canticle, he says he lives with his grandparents
misscats5403: he doesn't drive so perhaps he has to wait for someone willing enough to take him out
mix_elio: Iran is planning on making an intercontinental missle from a crayon box.
franky_wears_ck: Mix clone: are you sure it wasnt a Dildo?
mix_elio: I'm related to Al Capone twice removed on my mother's side
mix_elio: my uncle was Lucky Luciano's body guard. I am sicilian, Italian, Greek, Gypsie,
Portugese, Malayan, Australian, and Bedouin
cfd_11977: mix, your clone was here yesterday trying to be funny lol
mix_eli: cfd my clone is more popular then me, right cats winking
legalbeagle_27: and succeeding cfd
lincsolvent: naderash - your name has that muslim flavor to it .. good bye
snaffuu: a bit harsh linc. His id might be based on the fact that he has a rash from nade.
lincsolvent: snaf - good point, I will un-iggy nader.
too bad mix dislikes so many people, since he's prolly related to them. :P
ingeniero_e: So bellea, why are you not dressed in your "Ruby's Dead Babies" nic?
rufffled_abit: ing .. como, don't perpetuate something like that
ingeniero_e: thats her other nic, ruffles
rufffled_abit: why even bring it up .. and to be honest I don't believe it is belle that used that name
ingeniero_e: dood, it was
ingeniero_e: and she'll not get away with it
misscats5403: ging, you are the one with comprehenscion problem not I
belleatchantry: there are married men still on line in the phils at this time
belleatchantry: wouldn't suit me
LMFAO!!! mother superior is back, nobody wants your saggy old ass belle, lolol
ging bawk bawk has a host of problems aside from the one she has with comprehension.
the triumphant return of boiled cunt tripes (snorts)
7/04/2012 01:31:00 PM
belle is getting worse then kpeg, never thought she would sink so low as to the dead baby name
mix_eli: zorpet I am almost human
quinlan31: now he's related to chimps
The continuing adventures of..
mix_elio: I came back in to tell a whole load of bullshit stories
mix_elio: as you know, I'm full of shit.
mix_elio: I am Greek, Roman, Italian, Gypsie, Turkish, Hebrew, Samoan, Eskimoan, Chinese,
Vietnamese, and Portugese
legalbeagle_27: hinese, japanese, dirty knees look at these!
mix_elio: When my family has a reunion there are seven flags flying over our table
mix_elio: we all drink wine and talk about my FBI expploits
mix_elio: I am an internationally known world famous FBI agent as you know
mix_elio: I have solved many unsovable mysteries
mix_elio: people often call upon me for the really complicated cases
mix_elio: when my boss needs me he shines a light up into the sky and I respond
peacemom_36bn: elio bet your car is awesome, LOL
mix_elio: I was also the man in the grassy knoll when Kennedy was shot. Wherever there was history to be made I was in the center of it.
quinlan31: elio was in the white ford explorer with oj
mix_elio: When those secret service agents were caught with prostitutes down in Colombia I was the first to turn my fellow agents in...not before I indulged in a little fun with the prostitutes myself. I mean I was there so what the hell...
mix_elio: I became a best selling writer. My book was on the New York times best selling list for five weeks in a row. My book was titled The Collective Lies of Mix Ali and other
tall Tales.
mix_elio: My ancestor wrote the book of Romans. I have the original copy in my study. it's worth 5.3 million dollars
I agree with rufffled_abit,,, lets see the proof...seems a lot of bark and no bite here...constant pointing fingers at belle but not a bit of proof,,lets see it.
Proof? Look at her font on this screen shot, then you tell me.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-W49DVHhVZ_k/Trdo8E8f0DI/AAAAAAAAAeM/lhXUoyrNIeY/s1600/ruby.JPG
The clone is so funny makes me laugh so hard
even the font is belle's
people are so obsessed with belle, they are trying to stitch her up. i have always found her to be a pleasant, God fearing woman
o-kay, belle
you are sure its her by her FONttt,,, like she is the only one who could ever figure out how to use that font,,, hahahahahahaha show me something worth while..pathetic,, I am starting to think the problem is you not her..
ROFL!!! says the one woman army of supporters. your not fooling anyone, belle
ya I am belle,,, evveryone is belle,,, hahaha you are a fuckin nut
if everyone had a mix junior g-man set that would be so fuckin cool :))
mix_elio: Hello all God bless everyone here and happy post 4th of July
mix_elio: Are you having ring troubles franky? Perhaps I van help
mix_elio: I can too
mix_elio: thank you lilly
mix_elio: hello Danger GBU
mix_elio: I had a ring stuck on my finger and used a bolt cutters to get it off. After I cut my finger off and removed the ring I was able to stitch my finger back on with no ill effects.
mix_elio: I was trained in surgical procedures at the FBI
mix_elio: Franky use some dental floss and wrap it around your finger and thank you.
mix_elio: yes
mix_elio: start at the tip and wrap it around the finger
mix_elio: Then you have to get the swelling down. Put the finger in ice water
mix_elio: try dental floss first. Also look on youtube. Type in How to remove a ring
mix_elio: anytime
mix_elio: I may seem like a liar to most but there are times when I know what I'm talking about.
mix_elio: Like Obama is secretly planning to blow up the white house with a tactical nuke and then blame it on the Iranians.
mix is part tibetan .... he can just concentrate and the finger will grow back.
Mix can peel bananas with his feet
mix_eli: someone told me to forgive quin she is usually to drunk to get on mic and can not remember the stuff she says drunk, like her praying for my death
mix_eli: anthony quin tells folks it is an Australian
mix_eli: silver I started grinding and breaking teeth with neuralgia, had an ear infection and it damged the nerve in my cheekbone and jaw
rufffled_abit: mix, many names .. mix I don't even have one clone let alone the 20 you have
mix_eli: ruffled that is my admirers that clone me lol admire and hate me
rufffled_abit: mix, when do you have time to clone yourself so much, don't you think it's time to stop
mix_eli: ruffled I do not clone myself, you might clone me
homie77777777: the catholic church and voodoo sometime go together.
now i remember why the mix pic looked so familiar: tom waits in dracula hahahahahahaha
peacemom_36bn: anthony is a wonderful person and extremely knowledgeable of our faith
she_had_some_horses_972_972: but he is too judgemental,
she_had_some_horses_972_972: Catholics shouldn't be like that
she_had_some_horses_972_972: especially to each other
peacemom_36bn: shehad, I can't judge who judges, LOL
peacemom_36bn: brb
she_had_some_horses_972_972: I only say that because he judged me
she_had_some_horses_972_972: and then goes on to pass that on to others
lincsolvent: krazy, where is the real estate room? - I am in the market for a new home.
krazywriter: linc just check the yahoo room menu
lincsolvent: Texas would be my personal choice, wife wants California or Florida
kpeg2004: lins, isn’t it your choice too, or does she wear the pants in the family, and get her way everytime?
lincsolvent: kpeg, no we are equals on such decisions ... it's just a matter of which state is better to buy in
kpeg2004: I would not want to be in a marriage like that
lincsolvent: kpeg, ok, but for me it words
lincsolvent: works
kpeg2004: I pity you,linc
lincsolvent: kpeg, I will be leaving for Texas in the autumn .. I will live there at least two years .. it will be my headquarters since it is in the middle of the country --- equal distance to Florida as to California
kpeg2004: Why are you telling me?
lincsolvent: kpeg cos you commented
kpeg2004: all I am saying is your in that marriage too, you have some say so!
lincsolvent: kpeg, I have a say and so does my wife ... we are not enemies
DUHHHHHHHHHHHH!
she_had_some_horses_972_972 is the most judgmental old dried up crusty bitch in the place!!!!!! She might be right about tony but she is not one to talk..........
peacemom is a sweetie but she was wrong about tony
"wonderful person and extremely knowledgeable"
my ass
tony is a fuckugly geek whos only claim to fame is 3 you tube videos of himself talking shite, being the cc1 mic hog, and sleeping with the only pussy hes ever had. Pickles
mix is part tibetan .... he can just concentrate and the finger will grow back.
7/06/2012 03:44:00 AM
hahahahahahahahaha
mr_sulu_rainbow: they found a tub of lard in germany
mr_sulu_rainbow: was over 60 years old
mr_sulu_rainbow: and it didn't spoil
was its name belleatchantry?
kpeg2004: I went to college and majored in phycology,but dropped out!
familytree4: oh for the good ol days
familytree4: i see anthony catholics is still here - spewing crap about being a theologian
margaret cant even spell psychology, let alone major in it. what is it with these older women, including tony, lying about crap??? aq and cats are the only ones that dont bullshit 24/7
If you thinK aq and Cats dont bullshit; you need to get out more
7/09/2012 10:13:00 PM
Leslie is the craziest bitch of them all!!!!! You need to pay closer attention!!!!
kpeg2004: My husband is a wearwolf
More from our super hero.
mix_elio: I have two 30 year old women laying around my apartment waiting for me to put on
my Batman costume
mix_elio: When it's time for me to leave my apartment I slide down the flag pole into my
corvette convertable
mix_elio: I have an FBI shoe phone like Maxwell Smart
mix_elio: When I deposit a check at my bank I'm the only customer allowed to sign it in
blue crayon.
mix_elio: I still have Gay Edgar Hoover's original black dress that I wear on special
occasions
mix_elio: Gay Edgar Hoover was a flaming homosexual and he was also my firdt boss at the
Bureau. He wanted to show me what internal affairs was all about but I refused on the
grounds that I was engaged to a lesbian at the time.
LOL, summer you need a life!!!
^^^^^Sayz peacemom
no says most of the people in that room................the PMs go nuts when you're in there..........get a reality check!!!!!!
mix_elio: Gay Edgar Hoover was a flaming homosexual and he was also my firdt boss at the Bureau. He wanted to show me what internal affairs was all about but I refused on the grounds that I was engaged to a lesbian at the time.
hahaha good ole mix .... if he can't kill 'em, he'll turn 'em. :P
Don't go into the room for ages yet tony still greets me like the prick he is...
anthony.catholic72: And Sam, if you think all the women in the world trying to convince me you are a good person will phase me; you are wrong. You are simply a useless fucking cunt
sam xx
tony: it's faze, not phase, sam is a great person, and you, tony, are the biggest, smelliest cunt in cc1.
anthony.catholic72: We don't believe in reducing things to the lowest common denominator.
tony hasnt fucked a cunt in more then 10 yrs. not even belles dried up crusty old flaps have opened for him. think im gunna vomit now
anthony.catholic72: We don't believe in reducing things to the lowest common denominator.
now even a moron like ciGayboi has standards hahaha
7/13/2012 04:41:00 AM
They don't come any lower or any more common than Anthony.
mix_elio: I'm part Turkish, Pacific islander, Samoan, Portugese, Roman, Greek, Bushman, Nepalese, and Constantinopalin
mix_elio: I have iron on tattoos
mix_elio: I am the greatest of all time, I am Mix Ali
mix_elio: Did you say prostate?
mix_elio: I have captured America's most wanted fugitives twice while I was an FBI agent
mix_elio: I was 2nd in command at the FBI, just under Gay Edgar Hoover.
mix_elio: I still have some of Gay Edgar Hoover's dresses in my closet, they are worth millions to collectors!
mix_elio: I can operative covertly from anywhere in the world collaborating with various law enforcement throughout the globe. I am the Inspector Clouseau of the modern era
mix_elio: The reason I operate out of a chatroom is because I've received word that Obama wants to blow up the Whitehouse with a tactical nuke delivered from a suitcase from inside a Volkswagen rabbit, and it's my job to stop him in order to protect the free world.
mix_elio: sometimes I use the shitter at the local fire house because I'm on such good terms with first responders.
mix_elio: I was down in Mexico recently to help with the security of the Mexican president. They call upon me when the task involves the utmost in security measures. I am the man they seek out, I'm the Chuck Norris of the secret service world.
mix_elio: I have and special makeup and costume man on my staff who works in the Movie industry. He can make me look like Barack Obama in an hour, which is needed because I sometimes fill in for the president when he is out of town covertly.
mix_elio: One time I was Grand marshall at a Gay pride parade in DC. I had to disguise myself as a flaming homosexual in order to gain evidence against the gay communist wing of the Democratic party. That was one of my all times favorite rolls.
mix_elio: One time I was asked to do security detail at a Glenn Campbell concert, I had to disguise myself as Glenn Campbell and sing I am a lineman for the county!
mix_elio: One time I found myself asked to do security detail at a Steerlers/Oilers game back in '78. I had to disguise myself as Terry Bradshaw and play in the actual game. I threw 3 touchdown passes to Lynn Swann and won the game!
mix_elio: I am the Mohammed Ali of the FBI. I can do it all!
since you got probed in 1982 you are part alien too
was that also you in the lady gaga concert wearing gay edgar's fishnets and heels?
no that was tony numbnuts
bloody tarts wear fishnets lol
From our own corresponddent in Washington
Leon Edward Panacetta, the US Defense Secretary, today announced that his brotha by anotha motha, Mix "Pinocchio" Ali, the verbose multinational FBI agent, responsible for pinpointing the hidehout of Osama Bin Ladin with a huge atlas and 80,000 thumbtacks, has been sent to Helmand province in Afghanistan where he will play a pivotal part in the War on Terror by serving as a manned drone.
Ali's role will be to reconnoitre enemy terrain, identify Taliban insurgents and then subdue them by talking for hours in his excruciatingly slow, dull monotone. Panacetta explained: "Research shows that after only a matter of minutes even the most die-hard jihadi will be left questioning the very point of his existence and begging Allah for deliverance."
Panacetta believes insurgents wont be equipped to resist Ali's rambling, self-important monologues, his unique tall tales and the random stresses and unpredictable rises in volume that litter his never-ending stories. The combination of his strangulated diction and laborious displays of expertise will be used to neutralise audiences in attitudes of despair until special services personnel can arrive and take them hostage.
More as we get it.
__LWG
Addendum: Mix clone is bloody hilarious
roomingfree: wiehter God is jesus or not sassy, you confuse these english as a 2nd lange peope when you say jesus is God,and personally i dont think that makes any sense at all myself
not very bright, is he?
kpeg2004: A bikini,I have not worn a bikini since I was 14
kpeg2004: I do not have any,heck that was 40 years ago
kpeg2004: I wear a nice looking two piece
Obviously rooming played constant hookey from his cathecism class when he was a child lol
That would be "catechism" class LOL
grendal_axethrower: jesus christs walks into an inn and hands the innkeeper 3 nails anf asks can you put me up for the night?
Why does anybody give this asshole the time of day?
nobody knows. He's a total douche.
w.joy55: Hello Mix darling.
mix_eli: shupac I have cousins in Argentina, Venesuala and Chile
mix_elio: Hello all GBU everyone here
mix_elio: and GB the last lies that I told
mix_elio: I am Armenian, Greek, Turkish, Jewish, Italian, Sicilian, Portugese,
Madagascarian, Bedouin, and El Salvadorian
mix_elio: When I walked outside the other kids used to say, get him! He's everybody!
lincsolvent: mix, be all you can be. It's the American dream .
mix_elio: I'm a man of a thousand skins
mix_elio: I trace my lineage back to Nero from roots.com
Loving the mix clone lmbo
7/14/2012 06:22:00 PM
ok rooming hahahahahahahaha
clh_92170: is mix an italian? i saw him say he was 3 different things once
sandsoftime1980: clh no one knows what he is
clh_92170: lol
sandsoftime1980: one day hes one thing and the next anthor
sandsoftime1980: and the next anthor
clh_92170: he was hard to follow
sandsoftime1980: mix lies alot
blackstone_rose: I thought he was Albanian Italian??
sandsoftime1980: rose who knows
blackstone_rose: I cant keep tarck
clh_92170: then the other day he was turkish
clh_92170: yeah he was gonna post a link but i wasnt interested in looking at it
rufffled_abit: i am not bothered by mix's many stories of his life -- and such - what bothers me is that he is so quick to call soemone 'demon, satanist, liar or hater.
clh_92170: he was on some story about luther the other day, I didn't want to go into it with him. figured i said enough
sandsoftime1980: clh hes knows everything
sandsoftime1980: clh just watch him and you will see for ya self
blackstone_rose: that's true sands
sandsoftime1980: now he use to not bother me i knew how he was
sandsoftime1980: but
sandsoftime1980: when he called me some nasty names and such i was done
sandsoftime1980: so plz dont take my word for it
sandsoftime1980: ask others
blackstone_rose: yep....just like I am with...ummm...you know who sands
sandsoftime1980: rose yep
clh_92170: yeah he's quite a character. didn't see him doing that, but I don't doubt it
blackstone_rose: I know
sandsoftime1980: clh it was bad
sandsoftime1980: and all i did was disagree with him
sandsoftime1980: on a subject
clh_92170: that's all it takes
sandsoftime1980: and i was some really nasty names after that
sandsoftime1980: so hes perm iggied
blackstone_rose: I hear you sands
clh_92170: one day i saw him say he was a Roman, I was like what the hell is that lol
sandsoftime1980: clh lol
clh_92170: Romans have been gone for nearly 20 centuries
sandsoftime1980: you will see him be many things
sandsoftime1980: clh lol
blackstone_rose: probably a Romaine salad...and that's all clh
clh_92170: lol
rufffled_abit: lol
clh_92170: yeah he's many things. his clone was freakin hilarious lol
sandsoftime1980: clh i love his clone cracks me up
sandsoftime1980: i laugh so hard
rufffled_abit: if you don't agree with mix on religion you are a satanist, if not on politics you are a commie, if not on the aspects of male/female relationship you are gay lol
clh_92170: yeah he came up with some good ones, it was obvious that it was a clone but still funny
sandsoftime1980: ruffle pretty much right on that lol
rufffled_abit: ty
job_rhymes_with_robe: ruffled ty for that uhm inspired message
sandsoftime1980: clh his clone cracks me up so bad
behlerp: nutty ole belle the only one in here now?
the retard is off his head, has been stalking belle for years
roomingfree: in some arab countrys it is considered an insult if a man extends his right hand towards you becuz it is the hand he wipes with
mix_eel: ruff that can be true. My Grandmother is 98
mix_eel: I have almond eyes from my Turkish herittage
rufffled_abit: aliens always have almond eyes
mix_eel: I like to put my hands on my hips and spin around like one of those gay spanish danvers
mix_eel: dancers too
mix_eel: I just finished my book. it's a compilation of my best known lies
rufffled_abit: mix, I think krazywriter has them chronicled already.
mix_eel: When I was with the FBI we had a bionic dog
mix_eel: it could leap 10 foot fences in a single bound
mix_eel: I am part native american. My profile looks like the side of a coin
mix_eel: I admit it, I was really the indian in the keep America beautiful television ads
mix_eel: I feel that I must be more than candid by simply saying, I'm full of shit!
mix_eel: I hired a maid to clean up my office. She stole my favorite autographed J. Edgar Hoover picture
aquamarine_gem1: MIX YOU NEVER LEAVE PEOPLE TO CLEAN ALONE.
mix_eel: I'm having some mafioso hunt her down and kill her. I'm related to Al Capone
mix_eel: Was my clone in here? it has to be one of 5 people
hansserforever: anybody want to chat?
mix_eel: hansser I would rather have sex. please grab your ankles
rufffled_abit: mix eel, thinking you are a irot is one thing and forgiveable, but getting down right nasty gets you off my screen ... bye
mix_eel: ruffled after all we been through! no! no!
Mix clone is very funny. :P
mix could be the indian on those old keep american beautiful commercials. mix says he's italian and the actor who portrayed that indian was italian in the real world ROTFLMAO HAHAHAHA
timcatholicman333: kick the dust from my boots
timcatholicman333: and move right along
jrigger2001: tim, you have no dust, you don't go anywhere
if the person who posts the mix clone can also post mix's sputtering responses, that would be great. i never catch them in the room together. :))
mix_eli: ricks most serial killers are Black
mix_eli: leslie Black people are like 5 times as likely to be a serial killer, lots of murderers in the Black community
peacemom_36bn: mix I could care less - I've lived LONG ENOUGH to tell you that the majority of serial killers are NOT black
peacemom_36bn: mix, I give up!!! yes you're right, yes you're right, yes you're right - ok????
peacemom_36bn: mix I'm just going to give up and let you live in your hey-i'm-mix-and-I=know-everything-and-have been-everywhere-and-am-genetically-made-up-of-ever-species-on-earth world!!!!!!
mix_eli: no need to get mad, the Media lies to the US people
lincsolvent: peacemom, you have being very patient
zilveren_merrie: peacemom, I guess we're entitled to mix's opinion
peacemom_36bn: i'm not mad, mix, you are frustrating to someone who TRIES to like you
peacemom_36bn: man that felt good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mix_eli: lelsie the NAACP always wanted me assigned to cases if the man was innocent.
mix_eli: linc some think you are one of my five or six clones ty
peacemom_36bn: why mix, because you wouldn't be able to figure out who was guilty????
mix_eli: no leslie
Yup...Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy were all black lmao
yeah and David Berkowitz (son of sam), Richard Speck and Joel Rifkin were also black ROFLMAO
mix consulted with the naacp? hahahaha that's a laugh since BLACK is one of the races mix never claimed to be (now we know why.) tomorrow the moron will say all the clones are BLACK too.
belleatchantry: why is a hindu here?
cfd_11977: I got a hindu neighbor here where I am and he really smell like a rotten rag lol
belleatchantry: well they only wash in the ganges don't they?
cfd_11977: that explains why the ganges river smells like a hindu now lol
belleatchantry: cfd I wouldn't like to imaghine what the ganges smells like
sweetcitywoman_dangerous: wtf why are we bashing hindu's?
sweetcitywoman_dangerous: I have no issue's with hindu's
here here danger, well said!!! belle left right after you said you said wtf. she one is nasty ole cow
no, mix says all his clones are fags..lol
I absolutely cannot believe what belle said, Poor poor soul. God forgive her. and CFD
who talks to belle anymore except for CantFindDick and maybe leslie
yeah i wish some sweet little fag would whack mix in the balls with his man bag.
mix_eli: thoughtful you trying to boot me?
lincsolvent: mix why don't you use your old name .. is it unrecoverable?
mix_eli: linc it is frozen and locked
lincsolvent: you can unlock it
mix_eli: one of the nice hacker hit me
mix_eli: no linc not so far and yahoo knows who did it
lincsolvent: no, mix, it happens to alot of us .. just click on unlock
mix_eli: linc I tried
mix_eli: linc they used a new program for me
lincsolvent: mix, you didn't do it correct;y
mix_eli: Yahoo said I did
lincsolvent: ok lol
mix_eli: they used a program to freeze it
lincsolvent: since when does yahoo ever answer anyone?
mix_eli: I filed a complaint with their central Office
mix_eli: linc when I bring that ID back in the room I'll make sure you are here
lincsolvent: mix, no need to go to that distance, i am not your greatest fan
mix_eli: ty linc
mix_eli: lucifer you talk like corpie boi, "have an issue"
mix_eli: homie who is luci rex, guido or corp?
mix_eli: gentle be careful you might have a dog that is a hacker lol
mix_eli: Protestant means Killer
catholic_defender: protestant means protesters of Jesus church
mix_eli: Pagan means Country People in Latin
mix_eli: no defender you lie and are Proestant
Mix thinks corp is everyone in chat ...poor mix often has brain farts
mix_eli: Protestant means Killer
They should seriously up this guys meds.
belle is a rascist, observe her in the room bashing muslims and not long ago called all mexicans spics
i haven't seen corp in the room for months ... mix must be farting up a storm :))
7/18/2012 02:35:00 PM
I can't believe what Belle says about anything.
delfin_casino: Hello. I'm new in the room. male, philippines. old enough.
delfin_casino: it feels good to be among Catholics in the room.
delfin_casino: Please guide me in relating with other chatters. I want to be a friend to those who could teach me catechism of our church.
delfin_casino: yes. but i don't know much lady.
delfin_casino: thank you miss cats. i guess you could help me to learn
new to the room? lmfao justme caught lying
misscats5403: axe, I have more paperwork to read through today
grendal_axethrower: oh what kind?
misscats5403: axe, young adults with disablities and providing services to and for them
dont see how cats can provide any service, shes in chat every waking hour of the day
7/18/2012 02:35:00 PM
Do not believe everything you read here, most of it is made up
mix buddies up to dangerous, is he aware she is protestant and is she aware of what he says about them?
This morning justme was in chat using the nic delfin_casino and pretending to be new to chat and wanting help in learning about catholicism but justme must have fogot that his picture was in delfin_casino's display image. hahahahahahahahaha
Looks like mix, but not quite mix
mix_elio: I am Turkish, Kazak, Kurdish, Italian, Romanian, Bedouin, Greek, Austrian, Vietnamese, and Madagascaran on my mother's side
mix_elio: I even have some Mayan ancestry. I have the very first stone from the very first temple that the Mayan's built
mix_elio: it's worth 25 million dollars
mix_elio: I even have the knife that was used to kill my 15th great uncle Julius Caesar
mix_elio: He was the founder of Caesars Palace in Las Vegas
cchogbonna: elio where are
mix_elio: I am at FBI headquarters in Washington DC man
mix_elio: if you step out of line I will have the SWAT team down on you so fast it will make your head spin
mix_elio: I was a founder of the Beatles
mix_elio: people thought George Harrison was an original member but it was me. I stole that hippy's guitar
mix_elio: I have received word from the Pentagon that Obama is planning a tactical strike on the Whitehouse using a remote control monster truck toy filled with plastic explosives
mix_elio: He is going to send a signal via radio to Iran and launch the strike there from his mind
mix_elio: Iran has perfected the art of sending mind bombs and must be stopped
mix_elio: my law enforcement training has taught me to be aware of such tactical strikes
mix_elio: that and my many thousands of ethnic identities that I'm made up of
mix_elio: I am so many races that I can basically change color like that Chameleon lizard
mix_elio: that comes in handy at the bureau
mix_elio: today I conducted a prostitution ring sting operation. I had to sample many whores in order to collect the evidence needed to have a case. Everyone was impressed with my manly stamina.
endsmile2002: MIX IS CRAZY
zilveren_merrie: end, that's Memorex Mix....not mix
mix just got promoted to special agent in confusion :))
justme and belle do that ... maybe the regulars just stopped talking to them
mix was george harrison in the 60s and george hamilton in the 80s
aquamarine_gem1: i dont know about colorado
aquamarine_gem1: i dont care
franky_wears_ck: When I was in Colorado
aquamarine_gem1: not my business
franky_wears_ck: I remember that having a beer on the car was jail time
zilveren_merrie: No, send him to prison, permanent solitary confinement.
zilveren_merrie: He sees nobody.
aquamarine_gem1: he was a recluse
aquamarine_gem1: solitary will not be hard for him
zilveren_merrie: Solitary for several months....never leaving the cell....staring at those same walls day in and day out.
aquamarine_gem1: subject's a bore
aquamarine_gem1: dude's done in. period.
aquamarine_gem1: he s/b off the news tomorrow
aquamarine_gem1: that would be the best
aquamarine_gem1: bye
zilveren_merrie: That's curious, that aqs would find such a horrific story of mass murder to be boring. What's happened to genuine outrage.
misscats5403: ah zilver she has her hands full dealing with a newly retired husband
lincsolvent: aqua wants to talk about her husband, mother in law, sister and home cleaning .. it is all about her.
zilveren_merrie: I see
gordo_viejo: and you are also one of mix's clones, and i have been temp iggied for talking to you
misscats5403: gordo I know mix ali has accused me of cloning him....why I would is beyond me.
gordo_viejo: mix lives in a parallel universe that intersects with this one, cats
trachcare: the only people who pay any attention to mix are richard and frankie. what does that tell you?
misscats5403: quite afew of us think, that mix clones himself
trachcare: mix clones himself? Now there is a surprise that is not a suprise.
i don't think mix clones himself. the clone is much smarter than mix.
zilveren_merrie: That's curious, that aqs would find such a horrific story of mass murder to be boring. What's happened to genuine outrage.
misscats5403: ah zilver she has her hands full dealing with a newly retired husband
YEAH RIGHT CATS. POOR AQS. AT LEAST SHES GOT A RETIRED HUSBAND TO DEAL WITH EVEN IF SHE DID STEAL HIM FROM SOMEONE ELSE. DOZENS OF FAMILYS HAVE BEEN EFFECTED BY SUDDEN VIOLENT DEATH OF THERE LOVED ONES BUT FUCK THAT, LETS HAVE A SHOW OF SYMPATHY FOR FUCKING AQS AND HER HUBBY
aqua is boring
ingeniero_e: Gongo, the same applies to computers
ingeniero_e: computers use certificates, to establish relationships with other computers
w.joy55: Oh pahleeeez, I've decrypted too many thawte certificates to even count. That's so 90's.
ingeniero_e: no you haven't joy
ingeniero_e: you dont even know how to decrypte one
w.joy55: Well, I have so.
ingeniero_e: no you haven't
w.joy55: What is a thawte?
ingeniero_e: its a company, runs a certificate verification server
I thought joy decrypted too many thawte certificates to even count ROFLMAO
ingeniero_e: steelers claimed that he hacked his computer
ingeniero_e: but its not true
ingeniero_e: steelers put all his stuff in his profile, passwords, ccard numbers etc
ingeniero_e: poh, just pasted it into the room
if ing believes that crap, he is dumber than I thought. His starry eyed adoration of poh is sickening, to say the least
zorrois: LIKE US THE YANKS HATE THE BRITISH BIT BUT LOVE THE REBEL BIT
zorrois: UP THE REBELS OUR DAY WILL COME LOL
zorrois: YOU KNOW ALL THAT IMPERIALISM MISSCATS LOL
misscats5403: zorrois, answer the question, what yanks hate the British?
zorrois: NOTHING YE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MISSCATS LOL
zorrois: MISSCATS WE KNOW YE LOVE THEM SUCK UP TO THEM BUT WE STILL HATE THOSE SLIME
misscats5403: zorrois and of course you realize that hate in any form is sin
zorrois: MISSCATS RIGHTEOUS HATE IS OK THOUGH LOL
zorrois: HI MADDIE ARE YOU A b
zorrois: yes it goes along with righteoius justice
misscats5403: zorrois, hogwash
zorrois: misscats kiss my ass bitch
misscats5403: zorrois how much have you drank today?
zorrois: im on vacation give me a break misscats fed up with all you hypocrites oscar was right
zorrois: miss your a bad hypocrite
zorrois: maddie too
misscats5403: yep maddie it is time for zorrois to visit St Ignora
maddie1958: only place for zorrois
zorrois: maddie feck off
it was hell trying to talk in the room during poh's time. he would boot half the chatters, and the half who could defend themselves were too pissed off to converse.
aqua's not-grandkid not getting a teddy bear is boring.
mix_elio: I'm wearing one of J. Edgar Hoover's dresses that I got while I was at the Bureau
mix_elio: it looks just draling in the sun light
mix_elio: darling too
mix_elio: Hoover was my former boss at the Bureau
b_man_777: has anyone figured out who the mystery mix is?
mix_elio: I captured many fugitives from justice during my time at the FBI and I was awared the distinguished Maxwell Smart medal several times
mix_elio: I have many medals hanging in my wardrobe, along with dresses
mix_elio: I am a member of the multiracial club because I'm made up of over 50 ethnic identities
mix_elio: I look Turkish with my almond asian eyes. I can make the lesbians cry
mix_elio: my lesbian girlfriend went straight after spending a night with me. We had matching DI haircuts
mix_elio: Muhammed got his ass kicked by Joe Frazier
mix_elio: let's not kid ourselves here
mix_elio: I'm going to Disneyworld and disguise myself as a pirate so I can blend in with the animatron puppets
CC1 experienced a rare treat last night with the return of Aunt Aqua. She was the consummate hostess for the evening, telling tales of blissful domesticity and cooking tips like a seasoned commercial chef, timing the cooling of the pies perfectly with the serving of dinner.
In her twilight years now, the telltale signs of an almost-healed cold sore at the corner of her mouth was warning enough for anyone to opt for the kind of hug that puts your chin on her shoulder, thus avoiding a kiss on the mouth. Aunt Cats and Jabba Quinlan still talk about Aqua's colourful past. With no kids of her own, she would often find herself a new beau as the mood struck her, leaving a trail of distressed women and small children in her wake. Pictures of Aqua in her youth would provide enough of an explanation to her ability to land a fine catch of the day, thus explaining why present husband has the looks and charm of a freshwater pike.
Years ago, while attending a family Christmas gathering at her house, I dropped my keys near her bed. Bending to retrieve them, I noticed a large eye bolt protruding downward from the corner of her wooden bed frame. Lifting up the dust ruffle, I saw a similar bolt sticking out from each corner of the frame and a small pile of rope directly under the center of the bed. I never told anyone, but found a whole new respect for her. Hard to picture her tying down Uncles Fred, Ron, Dave, Mel, Tom, Tim, Kirby, Chester, Mark, William, Mike, Dave (The 2nd), and Hector. Hector lasted for more than 3 years actually, but passed away from heart failure, in bed, on a Tuesday. I went to Hector's funeral out of respect but was never quite sure if the mortician was instructed to put a smile on Hector's face, or if it was just more difficult to remove. You go Uncle Hector. Take it easy next time, Aqua.
__LWG
You are in "Catholic Chat:1" ( )
samantha.2005: hello to most
anthony.catholic72: Oh for fucks sake
anthony.catholic72: Are you still alive?
samantha.2005: is that you numbnuts?
samantha.2005: hope your not talking to me?
anthony.catholic72: No, just talking about you.
anthony.catholic72: And don't worry, if anyone asks me for a character reference, I shall be firm and sincere.
samantha.2005: aww I know deep down you like me
during his stint at the bureau, mix captured 38 of america's 10 most wanted.
anthony.catholic72: zeff you baby killing slut!
zefferina_marie: anthony.catholic72 has been ignored. (939)
mix dated half of the 1976 soviet women's shotput team and was related to the other half.
tony twatlips throws tantrum. this episode of dap was brought to you by the letter t.
hmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,summberbeachbum uses that phrase.........t***lips......very strange......i know she comes in under other nics,,,,,,,,,even when she's in there under her real nic.....very odd!
Summer_beachbum has issues needs help desperately
Mix is ok just spins a tall tale~ maybe he never got the puppy he yearned for as a child
Franky has verbal diarrhea
Kpeg needs to learn how to spell psychology ~the subject she says she majored in while in college~ peg it is not phycology
Richard we all learned to accept Richard with all his nics and quirks
anthony what can anyone say about anthony a real character
yeah anon anthony sure is a character when he calls women useless fucking cunts and sluts
been told that if you get on the bad side of summerbeachBUM .........that she will stalk you,,,,hunt you down,,,asking everyone in the room to ask if you have her on ignore and if you do why..........she's easy to read under another nic......can't change your personality,,,,,,,,,er well, lets say she isn't smart enough to do so, LOL!!!!
tony what can anyone say about tony lurks all day when he claims to be teaching theology then goes in a tourette's frenzy cunt this cunt that when someone he dislikes enters the room
mix's clone is a better scriptwriter than mix
7/23/2012 03:40:00 AM
He is another person with imaginary children. I think he watched Mr Holland's Opus too many times.
Ruby
x
you mean imaginary students or imaginary offspring?
Whatever floats their boats.
banana boats
pt1
mix_elio: when I was with the FBI I captured Leed Harvey Oswald
mix_elio: Lee Harvey was my neighbor
meccadamdonalds: Oswald was arrested a couple of years prior to the assassination also
mix_elio: I captured him in 63 just after the shooting
mix_elio: he was in the theatre
mix_elio: yes all by myself
mix_elio: I lived on elm street yes
meccadamdonalds: mix, have you been interviewed by Sylvia Meagher?
mix_elio: I was hiding in a trash can and I sprang out as soon as Lee came home and I arrested him
mix_eli: never heard of her
mix_elio: no I was interviewed by Barbara Walters
meccadamdonalds: Sylvia Meagher has done the most investigation of the case of any journalist
mix_eli: or are you talking to corp the fake mix?
meccadamdonalds: she wrote the seminal book on it -- "Accessories After the Fact"
mix_elio: I made love to Barbara Walters after she interviewed me
mix_elio: she keeps calling me ever since then
mix_eli: ok think that is corpie or one of the others lol
mix_elio: Barbara Walters debriefed me
mix_elio: did you know Barbara Walters has the cutest little mole on her left ass cheek?
mix_elio: She said that I look like Gabe Kaplan
mix_elio: Anyway that's my story and I'm sticking to it
mix_elio: I'm turkish, lebanese, great, and Sioux
mix_elio: Greek sorry
mix_elio: a little drunk now
mix_elio: I'm also Greek, Italian, and Bedouin
mix_elio: I have so many races in me that my thing looks like a barber's pole
mix_elio: anyway back to Lee Harvey conspiracies
mix_elio: Lee Harvey's was my lesbian girlfriend's sister
mix_elio: his wife
mix_eli: cats are you are corpei boi the clone in the room?
mix_elio: I can trace my lineage all the way back to Socrates
mix_elio: I even have the cup that Socrates drank hemlock from
mix_elio: I own the car that JFK was shot in
mix_elio: I take it cruising every saturday night for the last 25 years
mix_elio: When I was a kid I went to Walt Disney's house and took a dip in his pool
mix_elio: he was a cool guy
mix_elio: I have his autograph and it says " To mix with love, you pal Wa;t"
mix_elio: Walt
mix_elio: I pushed Disney's casket around on ice and did a figure 8 with it. He would have loved it if he were alive.
zilveren_merrie: yeah, the mix clone usually goes under the nickname mix_elio or mix_elli.
mix_eli: my name mix_ali can not come into chat it is froozen
misscats5403: ladyfaith well according to the real mix, I clone him..why I would clone him is beyond me as it seems there are far more interesting chatters to clone
alimex_137: cats doesn't clone
misscats5403: right ali I sure don't
mix_eli: ali I wish that was true, I;ve been told cats, corpie, quin clone me along with a couple more
alimex_137: mix, you can't believe everything people say, sometimes people just want to start trouble so they make things up
misscats5403: yep ali and in here that occurs on a daily basis
alimex_137: mix, I know that cats doesn't clone, corp hasn't been around in months and I seriously doubt that quin clones
mix_eli: ß yeah ali they do try to make trouble and make stuff up
mix_elio: anyway let's talk about my time at the Bureau when I helped capture Noriega
mix_elio: his face looked like the Golf course in Augusta
mix_elio: There...Did I tell about the time I was being chased by 5 Russian migs over the skies of Bermuda? There I was being chased by 5 of the scoundrels...
mix_elio: They shot off my left wing...
mix_elio: They shot off my right wing...
mix_elio: There I was in a tail spin headed for certain death..
mix_elio: Then I came to my senses and remember that I had Rosie O'Donnel's underwear in my cockpit
mix_elio: I simply pulled them over my head and floated to safety using the undies for a parachute
pt2
mix_elio: I just received a coded message over my police scanner and it said Obama plans to blowup the presidential limo and make it look like G. Gordon Liddy did it. The message read beep beeep, beep, beep beeeep
mix_elio: I am a founding member of the Tea Party hell on wheels biker club. We raid neighborhoods in Bellaire and cause havoc and riff raff and Starbucks
mix_elio: I have a Harley in my livingroom. My butch girlfriend just loves it.
mix_elio: people tell me that I look like Gabe Kaplan
mix_elio: Welcome back welcome back welcome back
mix_elio: when I was a kid I drove the commuter train and parallel parked it behind St. Augustines cathredral
mix_elio: when I was a kid I build a caboose out of an old Edsel. right now it's in the Smithsonian
mix_elio: I am part muslim
mix_elio: sometimes I find myself bowing into someones ass
mix_elio: I could pass for the late Iatollah
mix_elio: I played basketball with Obama. it was just a simple little game of horse but he couldn't spell horse
mix_elio: I sometimes find myself bowing for no apparent reason. If somebody farts I bow toward mecca
mix_elio: I'm afraid of lawn darts
mix_elio: they scare me
mix_elio: I admit it...I was supposed to be the kid chosen by Willy Wonka and not Charlie
mix_elio: my friend is a muslim and he mad me a customized vlue turban with a red ruby in the center. I'm the envy of all the ragheads in my neighborhood mosque
mix_elio: I'm a personal friend of koko the talking gorilla. I receive classified information from the ape through complex sign language
mix_elio: one time the ape told me it will no longer give me the information unless I gave it banana pudding.
mix_elio: I got my Koran from a lady named Karen Carothers. Karen Carothers gave me a Koran in Kansas
mix_elio: I'm going to stick to looking like Sinbad the sailor
mix_elio: I'm invited to the Playboy Mansion anytime I want to go. I was even given a pair of silk Jammies from Hugh Heffner and Shannon Tweed
mix_elio: I won 5 Mr. Universe titles post retirement from the FBI. I built my physique by curling car horns.
userpat48: we all know u used steroids clone mix
mix_eli: clone mix is a steroid user and has steroid rage is the rumor
mix_eli: clone mix is a user of bath salts is the rumor lol
belleatchantry: well, atheists never quite know where they are at
banea_1981686: Hello
ststephen128: Atheists to me are undereducated, and unread and inexperienced in higher intellectual thinking
belleatchantry: they certainly havent thought things through stephen
ststephen128: Because if they were educated , well read, and used their higher intellect then the idea of God would be self evident
belleatchantry: true stephen
sts and bellea on what passes for higher intellectual thinking - whatever the fuck that is
belle and stephen think theyre highly educated intellectuals? ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
their comments are empty and meaningless, just like the inside of their heads
nicholas10113: hey ingen how is the queer marriage Biz
ingeniero_e: its going good nich, we have you scheduled in the chapel next
7/23/2012 01:37:00 PM
Whether atheists should defer to religious tradition is their decision arrived at through the same processes of reason and understanding, even *faith* in the science model. While Stephen and Belle's sense of intellectual superiority is very apparent, their understanding of why atheists reach their decisions is woefully lacking.
Calling them uneducated and unintelligent is a prejudiced generalisation arrived at on the same premise as the initial accusation.
Ruby
stevie has a tony-sized ego, and is actually dimmer than tony, if that is even possible. belle sure knows how to pick em.
the mix clone oughtta copyright his stuff ... hilarious.
belleatchantry: I speak a little french is all apart from english
wut happened to the german and spanish you spoke =))
mix_eli: fake mix you cats or quin?
mix_eli: I just came in ie you're cats
mix_eli: cats you are caught
w.joy55: Mix, seems you have a clone in here
mix_eli: yeah joy I think that is cats tonight
alimex_137: mix stop it, cats doesn't clone
mix_eli: ali I came in and the clone appeared and quin and corp not here ie cats is caught
alimex_137: mix, I don't understand your logic
mix_eli: ali who knew I was here and suddenly the clone appeared.
alimex_137: a lot of people were here when you came in, why zero in on cats?
mix_eli: who hates me in here? cats, quin and corp the three haters
shieldmefromharm: Cats does not hate' any one
misscats5403: right shield I don't
mix_eli: cats is a pathological liar, talks about stuff that happened years before she entered the room
shieldmefromharm: mix you are a coward' calling a lady that
alimex_137: mix, now you resort to slander
misscats5403: uh oh
mix_eli: no ali cats stated I lied when I mentioned a disagreement with quin that happened 10 to 12 years ago, cats was not here and supported quins lies
alimex_137: right silver, cats is not a hater
peacemom_36bn: mix you haven't been here that long
shieldmefromharm: Cats has a right' to say how she feels..that does not give you the right ..to slander Cats
shieldmefromharm: and you are a coward
alimex_137: mix, what year did cats start chatting here?
mix_eli: ß cats why did you lie for quin about things you never saw or knew?
misscats5403: imagine how much more pleasant chat would be tonight if ignore was used
mix_eli: ali I think 6 years ago
shieldmefromharm: true Cats
pjj_smith1: mix, so what did quin lie about? i've been in these for at least that long granted however i'm not here 24/7
alimex_137: mix, I started coming here about 7 years ago, and cats was already here
shieldmefromharm: they are ignored
mix_eli: ali then 7 years ago
alimex_137: mix, cats started chatting here in 2000
misscats5403: yep ali sure did
shieldmefromharm: Quin calls' a spade a spade ..and that is her right
mix_eli: cats are you quin?
misscats5403: yep shield she does
mix_eli: I heard someone on quin's mic a man
mix_eli: cats lie about it
mix is not a harmless teller of tall tales like anon 7/22/2012 06:33:00 PM thought.
belleatchantry: we all pray for tim stephen, but we have to correct him when he is outrageously wrong
another day of what jesus would do kind of love in cc1. miss cats, ststephen, belle, gentlepeace et al, goading tim into one of his frenzies, then sitting back and blaming him and calling him mentally sick. Jeezuz. only in chat
misscats5403: stephen, my parish has 24 hr perpeptual adoration
ststephen128: I wish we would do that
traltech10: V stst, That depends on the willingness of the laity to participate.
misscats5403: stephen I love it
yea'll spend all day in chat, none of yous fake holier then thou types got time for praying
gentlepeace10: I personally don't feel I can "DO" anything to be saved....except to accept Jesus as my Saviour but because of that and yielding to the word,,,,,,works come because of that obedience....thats just my opinion
Gentle is a sweet lady, but just like so many other ppl in chat who are basically good catholics, she has just spouted off a typical protestant belief of once saved, always saved. the ignorance of some catholics is beyond belief
ststephen128: Tommorellos I am not angry with you but I can not let you preach a false gospel
cfd_11977: me too Stephen
tommorellos: which one is false?
ststephen128: Sola fide
more examples of ignorance, sola fide is doctrine not gospel. this guy is embarassing catholics
dear annon, I certainly didnt say once saved always saved!,,,,,,do you know how to read!...are you ACFD? why didnt you answer me in the room then?....we have to work out our salvation..i DID NOT SAY ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED..God bless you,,gentlepeace
and annon if ya want to ragg on me do it to my face okay? gentlepeace...i wasent getting tim stirred up he already was, and i had him iggied 99 percent of the time. deal; will me in person. gentlepeace
id also like to appologise for thinking it was cfd. about the once saved bit please forgive me...gentlepeace
mix_eli: onslow been a soldier and cop most of my life
mix_eli: impy all the priests always wanted me as a priest, I lacked one thing the vocation
also lacked a brain
Anonymous said...
mix_eli: onslow been a soldier and cop most of my life
mix_eli: impy all the priests always wanted me as a priest, I lacked one thing the vocation
7/25/2012 10:25:00 PM
Yes Mix but one more thing is needed and that would be the ability to tell the truth.
snaffuu: omg... Anthony.Cath left the room. *stunned.
ststephen128: Ramadan Bombathon Scorecard - Day6 : 301 Human beings killed in 65 attacks in the name of Allah
epsilonmybeltischler: kpeg suck my dick you old whore
epsilonmybeltischler: zum sieg adolph hitler
kpeg2004: suck it yourself and I am not a whore,nor am I old,fuckwad
kpeg2004: I probably could knock your brains out if I knew you and you said that!
kpeg2004: epsi,is a dickwad too,he plays with his dick
kpeg2004: epsi,how long does it get when you play with it?
Clone..
mix_eel: I knew General MacArthur personally. He used to come over to our house and have
dinner with my family when I was a kid.
mix_eel: My mother used to cook him his favorite Turkish meal.
mix_eel: The clone is cats. Cats is cloning me again
trachcare: cats, do you clone mix? shame on you.
mix_eel: I look Japanese. When I go to Japan people think I'm Japanese.
mix_eel: They call me Mix san
mix_eel: I even met Charlie Chan one time
mix_eel: Charlie Chan called me number one liar
mix_eel: I look like any one of a dozen races. That's what made me so valuable an employee
to the FBI. I was a virtual chameleon
mix_eel: I could pass for an arab. I look like Omar Shariff
mix_eel: I was in naval intelligence. I was used as an anchor to look for hidden sea minds
mix_eel: Today I just dress like Batman and troll gay bars looking for costume parties
mix_eel: mines yes. Sorry I was thinking about my Batman assignment again
mix_eel: When my boss summons me I get in my car and come out of my cave within a mountain
mix_eel: I found the cutest biker in a gay bar that I frequent as Batman. He was wearing a
leather vest with no shirt on underneath, and he had a horseshoe moustache. He was such a
macho macho man.
mix_eel: Hi berp and welcome to the chat. You're just in time to hear of my exploits
snaffuu: and... mix clone.. did he tell you of his life story in the navy...
behlerp: hello, mr mix.. let's have them
cfd_11977: hmmm.. mix's clone is gay lol
mix_eel: yes he said that he sailed the seven seas, in the navy...
mix_eli: hi all
cfd_11977: your clone is trying to be funny mix
mix_eel: I'm about to put on my favorite Gay Edgar Hoover dress, it looks so posh.
mix_eel: I just went to Shanghai last week. They thought I was Chinese over there. See I
could pass for many races
mix_eel: I admit it, I was supposed to play the staring role in Kung Fu and not David
Carradine.
mix_eli: hi snaffu is one of the fake mix's in lol
mix_eli: the fake mix's are more fun then me
lilpinkbutterfly33: yes they are
mix_eel: I learned my Kung fu techniques that I used in the FBI from the great master Dong
hung lo
mix_eel: My second cousin twice removed was Musolini. I'm a Roman!
samantha.2005: lol I arrived when the clone is here
gentlepeace10: didd the clone change his name a lil bit?
gentlepeace10: is that the real clone huh???
kevin_9682: lol@real clone
gentlepeace10: hi ya mix clone, GBY
samantha.2005: gentle the clone is bloody funny
gentlepeace10: oh if its the real clone yes
gentlepeace10: nice too
snaffuu: he's wearing his "mix_eel" suit at the moment
mix_eel: A lot of people aren't aware the I am related to Brutus, one of the chief
assassinators of Julius Caesar. He was my 15th cousin 3 times removed on my mother's side.
samantha.2005: mix clone you have made it on DAP lol
so mix has been a biker and a sailor. he also accuses the indian of cloning him. :))
the funnier the clone gets the nastier mix gets.
its 7:24PM here and so far no sign of mix or his clone
behlerp: we also have old ladies pretending to be young with little children ... nothing is too surprising
we also have men who change personalties as soon as certain female chatters come into the chatroom...ain't that so behlerp
11.30 pm, no mix clone..
tomorrow's another day i guess.
anthony.catholic72: Your only way forward with me is an apology.
samantha.2005: ok .. I'm sorry your a pain in the arse...I'm sorry your up yourself.. I'm sorry you can't sing this is a step forward for me you know
anthony.catholic72: ok...I will leave you where you are.
anthony.catholic72: A crack whore.
samantha.2005: now now numbnuts, your know I.m not ya sister
gee I just can't win with this guy, I say sorry to him and he still is not happy.
sam xx
If Anthony had to apologise to everyone he's insulted degraded and lied about over the years it would take a long time. But it wont happen. He is too proud stubborn and weak to admit he's wrong about anything or anyone.
Ruby
everything he has said about ruby is true, she is a skank hoe
its 9:16AM and still no sign of mix and/or his clone but the day is still young lol
roomingfree: did you know it is medically healthy form of excersize for a mans prostrate if he releases fluids on a regular basis
roomingfree did you know youre a complete wanker
samantha.2005: ok Im out also ,, bye bye to most.. as for numbnuts ,, go shit in ya jocks
anthony.catholic72: You actually never get anything right
misscats5403: no homie you are not right
anthony.catholic72: We are simply acknowledging muslims worship God.
misscats5403: right anthony just as the jews do
anthony.catholic72: And the plan of salvation does include the muslims
misscats5403: right anthony just as the plan of salvation also includes jews and any non christian
is there a parrot in here
because you asked for it!
mix_elio: I swam for the Roman team back in the 68 Olympics and won 4 bronze
mix_elio: people thought that I swam twice as fast as Mark Spitz
quinlan31: mix is twice as hairy as mark spitz
mix_elio: The reason why my name isn't so well known in the olympic competitions is that I
was too good to compete
mix_elio: I'm related to Jim Thorpe. We are 3rd cousins twice removed on my mother's side
mix_elio: Gay Edgar Hoover was my mentor. He allowed me to compete in Mexico city just as
long as I allowed myself to be seen in his favorite black lounge dress in the olympic
village.
mix_elio: I tought Mark Spitz the back stroke as well as some other strokes before his
competition in munich
mix_elio: I taugh him the bare handed free style knuckler
mix_elio: I'm planning a trip to Mount Olympus the home of my Greek ancestors
mix_elio: a lot of people don't realise it but I beat Bruce Jenner during the Olympic
trials but they wouldn't let me compete because I was with the FBI
mix_elio: I could pole vault like a super human
mix_elio: my Roman ancesters bred us to be superior olympians
mix_elio: everyone in my family was a master of some kind of sport
mix_elio: I am part Eskimo and every summer for the last 15 years I have hosted the Inuit
games in Montreal
mix_elio: Roman here from New York
mix_elio: I'm a legend. A bust of my likeness sits in the hall of the FBI headquarters
right next to J. Edgar Hoover's
mix_elio: Stan Lee was considering creating a new Marvel comic character based on my life
mix_elio: it has been said that Chuck Norris checks under his bed at night looking for me
mix_elio: I got in the car and sought treatment for my habitual lying, but not before I
was stopped by Quentin Tarantino who wanted to offer me a 5 picture deal about my life
story.
roomingfree: but you wanted a weekly TV series instead huh elio?
and numbnuts's trained butt hole can suck the shitstains back in
mark spitz but mix swallowz
we luv u mix clone
pollo_loco45: how many kids do you have shupac
shupac_taker2: richard i got 1000 kids but i dont have any child support
pollo_loco45: shupac you must be like that negro who screws and gets women pregnant then goes to jail..
pollo_loco45: shupac why do the dogs get stuck when screwing..
talan0962: my downstairs TV died and my wife gave our spare laptop to her mother to use, so can't watch olympics and be on computer at the same time
shupac_taker2: talan KILL YOUR TELEVISION
shupac_taker2: media and mcdonalds are brainwashing you
shupac_taker2: through your tv
shupac_taker2: i repeat turn off all tvs, they are slowly poisoning your mind about what reality really is
talan0962: I don't eat at McDonalds
pollo_loco45: shupac go to a whore house, there you wont have your wife and can do as you want with the women..
shupac_taker2: whores, no no thats animal talk
shitpacs nuttier than mix
both of em make the lesbians swoon
octavocron: I am embarrased I was laughing at the name of a South Korean Lady Volleyball Player named Hwang Youn-Joo
belleatchantry: I don't see anything funny in that octa, but that's maybe cause im english with no sense of humour
octavocron: well the commentator pronounced it as "one young jew"
one young jew LMAO!!!!
right bellea, your a old women, a dumb english twat with no sense of humor,,, lolol
its 8:17PM and no sign of mix or his clone
maybe the clone is watching mix's awesome feats at the olympics
^^^^ hahahahahaha
mix_elio: I just want to say I'm full of shit. Thank you
snaffuu: mix clone... come to entertain us all.
mix_elio: I've been on a special assignment for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I received information on a human smuggling and prostitution ring around the DC area.
userpat48: better get on it mix
job_rhymes_with_robe: Mix interesting
job_rhymes_with_robe: How long have you suffered this delusion?
userpat48: clone mix I mean
mix_elio: I was required to gather as much evidence as I could in order to have a clear cut case. So, I had to partake in some illicite activities. I had to use the services of a prostitute, and I didn't like it mind you.
snaffuu: so.. mix-clone. You found out all this info. Now you want to know why you haven't been getting your cut?
mix_elio: I had to use the services of a prostitute no fewer than 5 times before I had enough evidence to bust the smuggling ring
Post a Comment
<< Home