Thursday, November 01, 2012

November 2012




This set is available for reading only
(keeps it easier to browse)
DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS
This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

221 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy november and blessed all saints' to the lederhosen family and sam

11/01/2012 05:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I would marry Mitt
anthony.catholic72: He is a beautiful man

11/02/2012 03:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

harvest_katzchen: ok is everyone hunting for wabbits now? got really quiet in the room

quinlan31: we're waiting for the next round of stupid posts....hurry up, margaret

peacemom_36bn joined the room

quinlan31: looks like our wait will quickly be over

11/02/2012 10:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tony has been in a beautiful mood lately. beautiful for him :))

11/02/2012 11:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_muhammud_ali: someone hacked into my account and made this ridiculous name for me

mix_muhammud_ali: this is the name that the hacker gave me

mix_muhammud_ali: and I am the greatest

mix_muhammud_ali: my friend in the FBI will get to the bottom of this

mix_muhammud_ali: he's going to put out an APB on unknown yahoo chatroom hacker

mix_muhammud_ali: I'm a crime fighter in the mold of McGruff the crime dog

mix_muhammud_ali: I'm going to take a bite out of crime

mix_muhammud_ali: that's a good idea kitty because you never know who the hacker is

mix_muhammud_ali: I'm going to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee

mix_muhammud_ali: the gay scene is a little dead tonight yes

mix_muhammud_ali: even with my dracula cape I had trouble picking up the usuals in my gay haunts

mix_muhammud_ali: robbi would you like to join me in this apb search for the ellusive chatroom hacker?

mix_muhammud_ali: the hacker gave me this name

mix_muhammud_ali: do you think I'm that egotistical?

mix_muhammud_ali: I'll call you roberta if you call me the greatest

mix_muhammud_ali: I think it's gay like me

11/03/2012 12:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, mix clone classic

11/03/2012 03:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

timcatholicman333: quantum research is learning how to make qbit communicators.

timcatholicman333: quantum communicators could potentially send better than t1 data bandwidth across vast distances instantly.

angelsarehappy: they dont know enough of this quantum but i do believe this alien race knows

gentlepeace10: they should get an aliens and numbers room

gentlepeace10: on yahoo

timcatholicman333: so when the state of one changes you measure its entangled partner which could be light years away.

timcatholicman333: then you can communicate across a vast distance instantly.

timcatholicman333: so they could create an entangled communicator send a probe to say mars, and see it in real time hi-res video.

timcatholicman333: ߠthey are working on such tech now.

angelsarehappy: ohh here is the fireworks
imagine turning back time
they can communicate beyond time

angelsarehappy: im sure the aliens have all this technology

gentlepeace10: they should have a smiley with someone fasllimg off a rocking chair
falling*

misscats5403: yep gentle because the only aliens they saw were the stars when they smacked their heads

11/03/2012 02:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Do you think cats can be a bit of a know-it-all quin?
anthony.catholic72: I found her really rude yesterday.

11/03/2012 05:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: And I decided....I hate minorities.

behlerp: so much for being any semblance of a christian too

11/04/2012 07:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/04/2012 07:05:00 AM

He finally comes clean,, the self appointed chatroom theologian admits he is a racist ROFLMAO .. he got his theologian degree from the gumball machine LOLOLOLOL

11/04/2012 07:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he has so much difficulty re-inventing himself, either as a "theologian" or an "admirer of beautiful men" because the incredible amount of hate inside him leaves him little room for loving God or even accepting himself

11/04/2012 09:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: quin is a hacker, posted a telephone number in the room for me to call, just a ploy to get my name, address and telephone number and it posted a 7-11 cellphone number, a hacker trick
mix_ali: once the hacker has your telephone number they can get your name, address and personnel infor mation

11/05/2012 12:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you are the feds so quin just hacked the feds :o

11/05/2012 01:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mix is a fucking idiot, if a person has your phone number and they get your name and address they are not hacker.... they have a phone book. ASS

11/05/2012 02:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hacked the Feds,,,,hahahahahaha

11/05/2012 03:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beeplefleetser: ok, I'm wrong and maxwell is right....as usual

beeplefleetser: maxwell I have a wee question if you dont mind me asking

beeplefleetser: what is your fucking deal with me anyway?

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: i'm profiling you

beeplefleetser: if you say nothing, I'll know you are full of shit

beeplefleetser: and the purpose?

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: your gf hired me

beeplefleetser: not likely

beeplefleetser: how about a straight and somewhat mature answer this time

beeplefleetser: if you are capeable that is
because you clearly have some manner of issue with me

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: So you get upset when someone corrects you in public? are you japonses?

beeplefleetser: not at all,....I just notice that it's only YOU that steps in at every single opportunity

beeplefleetser: it's as if you are just waiting to

beeplefleetser: bullshit

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: just how i roll i guess lol

beeplefleetser: you dont do this with anyone else mate

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: always waiting like a shark to attack

beeplefleetser: so I'm left to surmise that you just cant give a straight reason

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: well i guess your the only one at the time worthy of my attention lol

beeplefleetser: worthy?
feels more like losing the same bet over and over

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: i don't have a reason

beeplefleetser: I'm thinking anglophobe

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: You think i'm out to get you beep?

beeplefleetser: I run into that quite often actually
not at all

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: you think i'm an anglophobe

beeplefleetser: it's just your over attention to me is rather odd if not a wee bit homosexual

beeplefleetser: and I'm not a homophobe

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: homosexual? how does a homosexual give attention?

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: you have some experience with this yes?

beeplefleetser: you only focus this much on ME...and you dont seem to have the
grapes to give an honest reason

beeplefleetser: and that response was quite infantile

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: i do the same to others lol don't worry i'll get bored and find someone ealse to pay attention to LOL

beeplefleetser: now just for a wee second maxwell, as two adults conversing....tell me why you have this fascination with me

beeplefleetser: and be perfectly honest if you are able

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: I'm watching you beeper

beeplefleetser: see, now you are being immature again

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: well truth be told

beeplefleetser: I am entreating you to act like an adult....work with me here

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: if you where not paying such close
attention to me, you wouldnt know that i was watching you

beeplefleetser: watching me for what purpose?

beeplefleetser: again, endeavour to give a mature answer

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: your creepy

beeplefleetser: I'm creepy? How so

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: your obessesing

beeplefleetser: no, I'm seeing if it is possible to appeal to your deeply hidden adult side

beeplefleetser: and I'm failing

11/05/2012 07:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a little something numbnuts snuck in last month:

Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I have kw iggied.
She isnt very stable.

11/01/2012 04:59:00 PM

>>> cause she calls him an asshole to his face :))

11/05/2012 08:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_aili: I find out who burned up my mother board a couple of years ago

mix_aili: a friend of mine said it was ingen or cats

mix_aili: people are always trying to hack into my account

mix_aili: I talked with the director of the FBI about people hacking into my yahoo account and he said it will be his top priority to thwart any future account hacks.

mix_aili: no joy I'm not the clone
mix_aili: this is the real mix

mix_aili: yes because I'm a former FBI agent so I can contact him at any time

mix_aili: As a matter of fact when the FBI director needs me he always shines a light into the sky

mix_aili: my mother board is fried from the constant hacks that I've been receiving

mix_aili: what are you talking about aqua?
This is serious stuff
levisandlace_2012: joy aqua
aquamarine_gem1: MIX SAID HE WAS GETTING FRIED BOARDS
mix_aili: people can get all your personal info
misscats5403: lol aqua
anthony.catholic72: Mix>a hacker cant fry your board

mix_aili: yes they can anthony. I talked to someone who knows how to do it
mix_aili: He used to work as a hacker for the FBI
mix_aili: He was able to hack into a terrorist's computer
mix_aili: Have you heard of the terrorist Ichbon Von Nutsack?
mix_aili: my friend hacked his computer

mix_aili: I am also part indian of the Slapoho tribe

mix_aili: Being that I am so many ethnicities I can easily blend into any crowd and conduct my cloak and dagger activities for the FBI

mix_aili: I was also a master chef when I worked for the FBI. Sometimes I had to cook for as many as 120 agents in one sitting.
mix_aili: What ever story you can tell I can come up with a better counter story.

mix_aili: Joy please read my book The Collective Lies of Mix Ali

mix_aili: I work for the FBI and I'm engaged in counter intelligence here in this room

mix_aili: can I have your name, rank, and Serial number?
mix_aili: I think the hack could be one of twenty people

mix_aili: it could actually be everybody. Everyone is a suspect until further notice

mix_aili: tuddy I am an officer of the law
mix_aili: My book is amazing paul. Never before has so much bullshit been crammed into a novel about one individual.
paul_tars: mix, can u elaborate?

mix_aili: I can regale you with countless stories of my exploits

mix_aili: of course none of them are true

mix_aili: paul I could tell you about the time I was invited to a gay party dressed in my batman costume, and the seat getting tore off of it before the night was over.
mix_aili: And how I danced the night away with Gay Edgar Hoover's nephew at an FBI grand ball
mix_aili: yes paul my life has been simply amazing
mix_aili: there aren't enough pages in a typical journal to compile all of my lively exploits

mix_aili: My favorite book has always been The New Zoo Review
it is such and easy reader

11/06/2012 01:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when will mix clone serialize his book in the room or in here? :))

11/06/2012 05:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/05/2012 08:18:00 PM

So according to Numby:

KW is unstable
Sass is rude
I'm a slut
Burpy is a stalker
Ing is a heretic
Patty is in the doghouse
One Sin is a gnome

Nice to see he's putting his *theology* qualifications to good use.

Ruby



11/06/2012 08:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha please don't call him "numby" because i still call sandsie that sometimes. he is numbNUTS tyvm :)

11/06/2012 08:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amistad_glen: IM GLENA....FROM PHILIPPINES..HERE IS MY NUBER..SAVE THIS GUYS...8100+63352430012
anthony.catholic72: Oh brother
anthony.catholic72: Fuck off slut

numbnuts prefers the beautiful men :))

11/07/2012 01:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

canticleofthesun: lol gordo

anthony.catholic72: Is gordo still a pig?
gordo_viejo: in tony's addled mind, anything is possible
gordo_viejo: like him speaking for all catholics, everywhere

gordo_viejo: snork snork atcha, speedo booooi

11/07/2012 02:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amistad_glen: IM GLENA....FROM PHILIPPINES..HERE IS MY NUBER..SAVE THIS GUYS...8100+63352430012

anthony.catholic72: Oh brother

anthony.catholic72: Fuck off slut



Such language coming from CC1's self appointed theologian
ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11/07/2012 09:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_aili: the election was fixed
mix_aili: I have some inside sources that told me this franky
mix_aili: They said the whole thing was rigged months ago
mix_aili: They plan on doing further investigations franky
mix_aili: As a matter of fact they plan on reinstating my old badge number at the FBI so I can go undercover and find out about the voter fraud in several states.
mix_aili: I'm disguising myself as a gay batman
mix_aili: I will frequent the various gay parties around DC
mix_aili: avismy you're under arrest, stay where you are.

11/07/2012 08:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: g'day
anthony.catholic72: ty
anthony.catholic72: g'day

wtf ... no one was talking to him

11/08/2012 10:50:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

^^LMAO

11/08/2012 12:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO^^^^^

ben_goodman24 left the room
anthony.catholic72: g'day
leomeshi joined the room
angelsarehappy: ok erthquake guatemala 7.4
belleatchantry left the room

11/08/2012 02:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

l_y_n_1_y_n_2_0_l_2: its not easy to be priest u need to study 10 years before ordain

aquamarine_gem1: lyn no profession is "easy"
becoming a priest is no harder
i wont feel sorry for a dude choosing that life



HOW MANY YEARS DID AQUA STUDY TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL MOOCH? LOL

11/09/2012 11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: We have known ing for some time.

terrapin_station_ca: you've known him?

anthony.catholic72: Yes.

terrapin_station_ca: but you neve rmet the guy

terrapin_station_ca: so you don't really know him

anthony.catholic72: I have met him in this very room.



ROFLMFAO met him in this very room lololol, miss marple, lmfao

11/09/2012 02:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: I hate to say this but Niger is latin for Black

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: So if you call someone a Niger your calling him black in latin and you will have a punch in your balls

11/09/2012 05:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Franky add a "g" to make a racial slur.

11/09/2012 06:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is tony speaking in the plural? :))

11/09/2012 06:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

planet franky .... where stupid meets hateful

11/09/2012 08:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: zohira obsession with gay sex is a bit disturbing.....I wonder if she's a registered sex offender
quinlan31: zohira probably isn't supposed to have internet access, as a registered sex offender

11/10/2012 01:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same ole crap from lardyass quimfart, she should take care of her own business, like losing half a tonne of filthy fat. then maybe she could teach her lardyassed kids to keep it in their pants, sense she is now grammaw to 2 lil bastards. so much for the perfect catholic it thinks herself to be such

11/10/2012 01:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangerfem_ca: is this the real joy now?

wjoy_55: yes danger

wjoy_55: what the fuck's goin on?

wjoy_55: welcome to this room

wjoy_55: I'm pretty fuckin good bill how about you?

bill320_99: good

wjoy_55: just waiting for that no life misscats to make an appearance
misscats lives in here bill

miss.ruby61: god bless all

anthony.catholic72: A nice Ruby?
Cool

wjoy_55: shutup tony
you closet homo

btm824: hey danger how's canada?

dangerfem_ca: Not too bad thanks

wjoy_55: canada sucks ass



the joy clone strikes again LOL

11/10/2012 08:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the joy clone might me of howard stern if he had a sensible bag and support hose

11/10/2012 09:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"might remind"

11/10/2012 09:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right nice to see stings in chat

11/10/2012 10:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


l_y_n_1_y_n_2_0_l_2: rolka are you a roman catholic

rolkaangryoninside: I am roman catholic
and I am sex maniac
l_y_n_1_y_n_2_0_l_2: rolka u mean u have sex with so many man


rolkaangryoninside: yes I have sex with a lot of men

rolkaangryoninside: I am owner of brothel

l_y_n_1_y_n_2_0_l_2: rolka your selfish u get all the man u never give me one nothing left on me anymore

rolkaangryoninside: you can have one of my men

l_y_n_1_y_n_2_0_l_2: can u package it to me this christmas rolka

rolkaangryoninside: I package man up with red ribbon and send to you
l_y_n_1_y_n_2_0_l_2:

rolkaangryoninside: my husband is for sale
he real cheap

familytree4: how much rolka

l_y_n_1_y_n_2_0_l_2: ߠ I do not like your husband I want your fling

rolkaangryoninside: I take 120 dollar

familytree4: cheap cheap

rolkaangryoninside: he come with manual

familytree4: cool rolka - is he polish?

rolkaangryoninside: he polish

l_y_n_1_y_n_2_0_l_2: ok brb I need to find where is claire I need to deposit good deeds to my Mama Mary

11/11/2012 01:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I think the pinstripe suit today
anthony.catholic72: I need cherring up
anthony.catholic72: cheering
levisandlace_2012: what color pinstripe?
anthony.catholic72: dark grey

what an exciting life he leads, LMFAO

11/11/2012 03:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A man goes into a doctor's office feeling a little ill

The doctor checks him over and says, 'Sorry, I have some bad news, you have Yellow 24, a really nasty virus.

It's called Yellow 24 because it turns your blood yellow and you usually only have 24 hours to live.

There's no known cure so just go home and enjoy your final precious moments on earth..'
So he trudges home to his wife and breaks th
e news.

Distraught, she asks him to go to the bingo with her that evening as he's never been there with her before.
They arrive at the bingo and with his first card he gets four corners and wins $35.
Then, with the same card, he gets a line and wins $320
Then he gets the full house and wins $5000.
Then the National Game comes up and he wins that too getting $780,000.

The bingo caller gets him up on stage and says,
'Son, I've been here 20 years and I've never seen anyone win four corners, a line, the full-house and the national game on the same card.
You must be the luckiest bastard on Earth!'

'Lucky?' he screamed. 'Lucky? I'll have you know I've got Yellow 24'.

'F**k me,' says the bingo caller. 'You've won the meat raffle as well !!!

11/11/2012 05:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

timcatholicman333: Do you know what the suicide note said when James Forrestal threw himself from the window of a Bethesda Naval Hospital?

userpat48: what Tim?

timcatholicman333: He didn't actually write an "original" suicide note, instead he quoted from a famous work.
It was from Sophocles' tragedy Ajax.

timcatholicman333: Fair Salamis, the billows roar,
Wander around thee yet,
And sailors gaze upon thy shore
Firm in the Ocean set.

timcatholicman333: Thy son is in a foreign clime
Where Ida feeds her countless flocks,
Far from thy dear, remembered rocks,
Worn by the waste of time

beeplefleetser: *followed by a SPLAT*

timcatholicman333: Comfortless, nameless, hopeless save
In the dark prospect of the yawning grave....
Woe to the mother in her close of day,
Woe to her desolate heart and temples gray,

beeplefleetser: tim, IRL, do people find you interesting, or do they tend to look for escape routes?

timcatholicman333: When she shall hear
Her loved ones story whispered in her ear!
Woe, woe! will be the cry
No quiet murmur like the tremulous wail
Of the lone bird, the querulous nightingale

timcatholicman333: the last word in that is interesting, because it was also the name of a top secret operation he was on...

11/12/2012 03:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: brotherly love, with the bigoted stupid stereotyping here. GOOOOOOOD CATHOLICS ... dont choke on your next eucharist ... much.

11/12/2012 07:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aqua is nothing but injun trailor trash

11/12/2012 07:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: Hell, there isn't even sex during marriage.

11/12/2012 11:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_les36: and to think a genius in here who LIVES in Texas swore that sessation (sp) was NOT happening LOL

11/12/2012 11:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People in 20 states have signed petitions for Secession ,, it is considered "symbolic" as secession ain't gonna happen.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/secission-petitions-filed-20-states-190210006.html

11/13/2012 08:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haw R You...Os...amishu&&eez derty...nvm

11/13/2012 11:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

halp...peepee land

11/13/2012 11:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peacemammy is as big of a dumbass as mixedupali

11/13/2012 12:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: osmo
belleatchantry: ltns
belleatchantry: how the devil are you old boy?

11/13/2012 01:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soumcam: french gay male, 35yo..
behlerp: soumcam.. have you spoken to numbnuts?

11/13/2012 03:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaah, secession. and i was googling cessation, cetacean, sensation, and nothing came up, even in texas :))

11/13/2012 09:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOTpeacemom needs to move to Dumbassopia.

11/13/2012 09:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sessation is correct

11/14/2012 12:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_les36: I've realized after being in this room for so many years that I am NOT, mind you NOT an idiot whisperer

That's what the voices in her head said!

11/14/2012 11:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

summer/harvest/winter........whatever,,,,,,you are so clueless........you are a asshat.............and people talk behind your back all the time.........about what a pathetic needy person you are........

11/15/2012 12:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12:30:00 AM

who said that?

11/15/2012 02:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TIMMAY!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151145981622005&set=a.412559132004.183933.6708787004&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

11/15/2012 02:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: joy i remembern when you used to attack me just to get men to "save" youWinking
w.joy55: aqs, i've changed.
aq_aqs_sandbox: it's not really a good move
well what's the deal then with everyone pissed at you
w.joy55: i don't care what they think of me anymore aqs.
aq_aqs_sandbox: i mean i could never figure out why you attacked me for no reason but to get "boys" to save you here
w.joy55: boys?
aqs, come on.
aq_aqs_sandbox: yes chat men
w.joy55: don't need any saving.
aq_aqs_sandbox: you would say anything you could to trash me when you were new here just to get the men to defend and encourage you

11/16/2012 02:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alimex_137: fuck you joy
kiss my ass and eat shit in iggy

11/16/2012 02:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: Hell, there isn't even sex during marriage.

Dry humping "men" in chat isn't doing it for her, either.

11/16/2012 08:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so many jealous, insecure women in chat. aqua you spend 99% of your time attacking other ppl so quit playing the victim card

11/16/2012 12:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alimex is another jealous old woman, and a spic at that

11/16/2012 01:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


genius.awesome: quran is awesome
genius.awesome: i taste sweetness when i am reading quran
genius.awesome: i see but how do you know u are worshipping the god with out a commnd from him to worship him


WHY IS AWESOME GENIUS BACK IN CHAT, PRETENDING TO BE A MUSLIM? WHAT GIVES WITH THESE FUCKING BRITS?

11/16/2012 03:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/16/2012 01:36:00 PM

and Anthony, you are a simpleton born and bred

11/16/2012 03:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peacemammy has gone fucking bananas again

11/16/2012 05:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a bunch of middle aged wimmin (and tony) punchin each other in the tits again. quick, dragon ..... NOM them :))

11/16/2012 07:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you get passed 55 I don't think you can be called middle aged anymore.............

11/16/2012 09:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these ole gals will live past 110 :-P

11/17/2012 02:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

55 is middle age duh

11/17/2012 08:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

krazywriter: Yes, mary is also god, tarzan, you really ought to be careful how you disparage her


disgusting. satan is working through ing, la tigra and now krazywriter. may God have mercy on their souls, they are hellbound for heresy

11/17/2012 11:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry old dummy but middle age is only until 54......you are old.

11/17/2012 12:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy doesn't age discriminate. There is more crazy in chat, than old.

11/17/2012 03:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shaw12360172: The one who gives this testimony says "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! Rev. 22:20
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. Proverbs
ctc anybody

11/17/2012 05:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: Rolka this is my last day in this room i want to thank you for being my friend

11/17/2012 09:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: lelsie some idiot sent me a email from you, the idiot misspelled simple works lol ROFL

Mix, you can't even spell Leslie!

11/17/2012 10:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_les36: someone needs help with her obsession

Leslie, referring to herself.

11/17/2012 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

summer everyone knows what you're doing...........you can't stand on your own two feet......you are pathetic,,,,,,,,,,most people in there pm others while laughing at you,,,,,,,,,,,,sad

11/17/2012 11:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHOEVER IN THE HELL CALLED ALIMEX A SPIC TO SIGN THERE NAME......PEOPLE HAVE A LOT TO SAY ANONYMOUSLY.....ALIMEX IS VERY VERY FAR FROM A SPIC.....YOU WISH YOU COULD BE HALF THE PERSON THAT SHE IS....SO DON'T BE A PUSSY WHEN YOU RESPOND TO THIS AND SIGN YOU NAME....

LATINA

11/17/2012 11:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leslie, sign your name you gossiping liar

We know you sent those emails.

11/17/2012 11:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_les36: sad people don't have lives

peacemom_les36: brings back some very strange but OLD memories

Sad people call chatters and scream at them! Those memories?

11/18/2012 12:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


disgusting. satan is working through ing, la tigra and now krazywriter. may God have mercy on their souls, they are hellbound for heresy

11/17/2012 11:47:00 AM

look up "sarcasm" in the dictionary, belle ... you use it often enough. off her head, the flatulent old cow, vile (poot)

11/18/2012 08:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and right on cue, here is LATINA, the laziest spic wetback of all time, who thinks shes all that for having listlessly pushed dust rags around seedy mehicahn motels all her life. you south of the border sissies think the world owes you a living, while muttering under your breath about the blanco maricon grande

so FUCK YOU LATINAS AND JOSES AND JUANS WITH YOUR SPIC NAMES AND YA PORNSTAR MOUSTACHIOS and the rest of you eat shit and die bums. GET A LIFE AND GET A JOB!!!!!

NO DIRTY SPIC TELLS ME TO SIGN MY NAME BUT FOR YOU LATINA.............

NOT A SPIC OR A LATINO, BBW AND PROUD

11/18/2012 10:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sandsoftime1980: im shocked at how many americans have no ideal about the laws of this land let alone how the givernment is runned

im shocked this tard is allowed out on her own

11/18/2012 12:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


w.joy55: I had another bad dream last night again.
w.joy55: I dreamed that I found out that this chatroom was hell, and I had been dialing into hell the entire time.
w.joy55: everyone in here were nothing but little demons.
w.joy55: well, this is not fun.
w.joy55 left the room


ROFLMAO everyone ignored it, so it had a hissy fit and left, lololol

11/18/2012 01:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: I had another bad dream last night again.

w.joy55: I dreamed that I found out that this chatroom was hell, and I had been dialing into hell the entire time.

w.joy55: everyone in here were nothing but little demons.

w.joy55: well, this is not fun.
w.joy55 left the room

11/18/2012 01:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: there is a complot around mix, richard and me
mix wrote me saying he wont be coming back either, so sad so much hate among catholic americans

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: i say many times i said i will get out and i come back but now is real

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: Rolka: Mix told me about 3 people in here who were talking bad about me, and about him.

krazywriter: well franky, mix isnt exactly a reliable source

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: Well writer Mix was a better person more authentic than many who never came to mic

krazywriter: well, that's because he is a pathological liar, franky, I wouldn't trust his word too much

misscats5403: quin, yes you missed the drama queen from mexico having a meltdown over silly petitions

11/18/2012 02:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the drama queen will be back this re-run season

11/18/2012 08:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bullshit in chat looks so familiar

11/18/2012 11:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quin quin quin

11/18/2012 11:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quin = gossip, bitch, moan, bullshit, jabba the hut with triple fries and a diet coke

11/19/2012 03:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/18/2012 10:57:00 AM

After all the years, months, weeks, days and hours you've spent in chat, you would think that you could come up with more creative insults.. YAWN! For you to come up with something better you’d have to put down the bottle and actually think for a while. You and your phony degrees and supposedly working as a teacher LOL,, mopping floors at a school doesn’t exactly make you a teacher ROFLMAO

11/19/2012 09:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mushi_tasuka: well i am busy talking to a japanese girl who is a atheist

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: richard give her a green card so she can come here and poison you already, lets jump over the bullshit already

11/19/2012 05:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

karlmarten2012: so is it wrong to feel bad when you are arrested and hauled off to jail?

aquamarine_gem1: KARL BEING A CONVICT IS SOMETHING TO BE ASHAMED OF ... YES.

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: No, it deppends on what it was for
no its not

aquamarine_gem1: NOTHING ABOUT BEING ARRESTED IS A GOOD THING

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: you could be wrongfuly convected

aquamarine_gem1: KARL DIDNT ASK FOR EXISTENTIAL CRAP. KARL WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT GUILTY PEOPLE FEELIGN GUILTY

levisandlace_2012: it upsets me that Black Friday deals are now starting on Thanksgiving, that is so wrong

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: well if you feel guilty you still have a soul left

aquamarine_gem1: YES, WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED, FEEL BAD. YOU ARE CAUGHT, TOO DUMB TO NOT GET CAUGHT.

karlmarten2012: I was arrested at a scifi convention

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: no aqua

aquamarine_gem1: LEVI DONT SHOP
CASE CLOSED

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: it all depends on what you did
aqua assumes everyone caught was arrested rightfuly

levisandlace_2012: I don't intend to but employees have to work and leave their families

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: dont get pulled over in texas by the state cops you might get a ticket plus robbed

aquamarine_gem1: AGAIN, WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE GUILTY AND GET ARRESTED.
THAT'S ALL I AM ADDRESSING

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: well thats not what he asked
lol

aquamarine_gem1: LEVI, PEOPLE WORKING IN RETAIL KNOW THE SCOOP

YOU CANT STAND IN A FREEWAY AND THEN BITCH WHEN A CAR RUNS YOU DOWN
YOU CANT WORK RETAIL AND THEN BITCH ABOUT WORKING RETAIL

karlmarten2012: i was wearing a stormtrooper outfit when i was arrested

aquamarine_gem1: KARL AND THEN YOU FARTED DIAHREA WE KNOW WE KNOW....
THE END.

aquamarine_gem1: LEVI, RETAIL IS RETAIL.
IT'S LIKE GETTING MAD AT HAVING TO DRIVE WHEN YOU ARE A TAXI DRIVER

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: aqua is a walmart greeter

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: shes in retails he knows

aquamarine_gem1: AM ON THE JOB RIGHT NOW
TXT CHATTING AT THE FRONT DOOR

maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: retired house wife dosnt count

11/19/2012 07:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of the times maxwell made perfect sense

11/19/2012 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger Vicki Pollard yeah but no but said...

A Day in the Life of A Theologian called Numbnuts

10.00am. I get up in the morning at this hour. This is usually difficult for me because I don’t wake up until 11.00am. Once awake I throw my legs out of the bed and call for Pickles to bring them back.
11.00am I go down stairs, head first. I must get that carpet fixed. In the kitchen I have a box of cereal. If only I could find it.
11.30am Breakfast over, usually over me as I constantly have the shakes, I put my coat on and take Pickles for a walk. He is my guard cat. I tell him to attack and he has one.
12.00pm. I put my makeup on and spend a few minutes pulling faces in the bathroom mirror.
12.10pm. I throw some darts at photo of Burpy pinned to the dartboard, then change it to one of Ruby then Gordi then Belle. They are not on my Christmas list this year.
12.20pm. I fantasise about Burpy, take a deep breath and leave the house avoiding any coloured people.
12.25pm. I catch the bus. Those lasso lessons were invaluable. I daydream about being a handsome stud like Gordi. I fall asleep and miss my stop.
13.00pm In the office it is all go! go ! go! I should not have had vindaloo last night. I work as a clerk for Yahoo Chat. It’s a crap job and I'm usually covered in it by the end of the shift. Everyone gives me crap but I can take it, I’m an Aussie.
13.15pm. I start making speeches in the room about Obamacare and workers' rights, but Samantha throws a tea towel at me and tells me to *Stop sounding like a high school windbag!* She can be real mean sometimes.
13.30pm. I read another chapter of *American History, 1776-1976* so I know all about this strange foreign country.
13:31pm. Get bored with the American history book, and read my favourite book of all time *Summa Theologica*. *Once upon a time a young Australian buck with no real life experience or knowledge of the world became the first Archbishop of cyberspace….*
14.30pm. I twiddle my thumbs then fall asleep.
15.30pm. I wake up to the sound of Andrea Bocelli shrieking in the background.
15.40pm. I suddenly realise that a Theologian should know something about current affairs in the Vatican so I turn on the tv and watch The Simpsons.
16.00pm. In an attempt to show my fun loving nature, I do my Jar Jar Binks impersonation for the room. *Mesa issa Jar Jar Binks, yessa! Mesa besa very busy! Asa car plaza mesa responsible parka alla masas cars. Withouta car plaza job whatsa wesapposa doda allda day? Singga De Camp Town Ladies?* Nobody laughed. Miserable bunch.
17.00pm. Work over, I make my way home via the off license to buy the night’s provisions. It is here that I find solace, in the form of a six foot transvestite in a wheelchair, but she is a dear friend and drinking companion. I spend evening downing neat whisky I'm a tidy drinker. It was the doctor who put me on a whisky diet. I've lost three days already this week.
11.59pm Solace puts me to bed and removes the last $50 from my wallet before slipping silently into the night. I think my sore ass is due to the amount of chilli in the kebab I ate, although I don’t remember having a kebab……….

11/20/2012 06:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh but no but yeh but BLUDDY BRILLIANT

11/20/2012 07:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

misscats5403: jamesfraklin wow! You figured out what I called you

jamesfraklin71: yes madam

misscats5403: rotel, it means ass

jamesfraklin71: sorry yes sir

misscats5403: jamesfraklin, why are you being rude? Were you raised to be rude?

rotel_hdcd: ass? MISSCATS can you explain that. That's interesting

misscats5403: jamesfraklin did your parents raise you to be rude?

jamesfraklin71: ok iam living the room bye

misscats you dumbass, your the one being rude, you stupid ole hack. get a fucking life, your not the queen of chat, tony is


11/20/2012 06:23:00 AM

ROFL lwg is back!!!!!!! Great job!!!!!

11/20/2012 02:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that wasn't lwg, but she NAILED numbnuts hahahahahahaha

11/20/2012 06:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicki is as funny as LWG

samxx

11/20/2012 11:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

braineblond2000: I cannot even freaking IMAGINE hurting my child
braineblond2000: ever
braineblond2000: I had a stressful day so I am up
braineblond2000: richard...I'd rather my son die

11/21/2012 12:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

braineblond2000: richard...I'd rather my son die
rose73red: no privates!!!!!!
i am having a good conversation here
peacemom_les36: awesome rich - you have such a good heart
dr.wagnerr: Peace he has no one,,, his own mother who was his last love,, died..


richard was on voice when braine made that comment


dr.wagnerr is richard


stop trying to make it something it's not.

11/21/2012 02:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

richard may be a lot of things, but he's not evil

11/21/2012 02:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...



anthony.catholic72: dead?
I was writing an essay on Facebook.

samantha.2005: you on fb
I won't send a friends request

anthony.catholic72: I am under a pseudonym so my students cant find me.

samantha.2005: ahh smart thinking
lynch mobs ca be bothersome at times

11/21/2012 03:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richard who wants to sleep with 15 year old children isn't evil??????????? What IS evil to you exactly??????????

11/21/2012 01:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this and was impressed,,,,, many of us know what summer did since we were there that day.......i think this is more than generous,,,,,,,,,,,considering


peacemom_les36: summer, if you can see this, I would like this stuff going on to come to a peaceful end - I forgive what you did (not tryinig to be condescending) and would like to move forward

11/21/2012 03:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, what did summer do?

11/21/2012 04:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other day leslie was accusing winter of making up fake leslie emails. no apology for that.

Leslie is was and forever a whack job.

11/21/2012 05:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
I saw this and was impressed,,,,, many of us know what summer did since we were there that day.......i think this is more than generous,,,,,,,,,,,considering


well said, people should just let all this stuff go.

11/21/2012 05:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are both whack jobs. leslie loves to be at the center of the drama, so she makes shit up. summer is a simpleton, probably closely related to that other nutjob lyn

11/21/2012 07:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lyn is harmless enough

11/21/2012 07:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lyn is harmless but still has a screw lose

11/21/2012 08:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unpeacefulmammy is correct... it is familiar.... her being fucking nuts and sending emails then blaming someone else.......

11/21/2012 08:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom and summer are both named leslie: now that's a coincidence :-P

11/21/2012 09:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leslie has her own crazy history, including multiple names

11/21/2012 09:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone seems jealous of peacemom........hmmm because you can't be as classy????????????

11/21/2012 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36_n: Hawaii is talking about seceding from the US
peacemom_36_n: I read it on wikipedia
peacemom_36_n: I also read it on time magazine while I was sittin on the crapper
peacemom_36_n: I do some of my best reading on the shitter
peacemom_36_n: you know I read that the president it actually from Botswana
peacemom_36_n: I read this in Shit Digest weekly
peacemom_36_n: Did you know that Puerto Rico wants to secede to Romania? I read this in Toiletree News hour.
peacemom_36_n: I have read an entire library while in the shithouse over a 5 year period.
peacemom_36_n: My son is coming home for thanksgiving. He has been awarded the congressional medal of honor.
peacemom_36_n: I have another son that was born in Vietnam on the Ho Chi minh trail.
peacemom_36_n: I myself was on the Olympic team back in 68 for 5 different events.
peacemom_36_n: I have always been an athlete. I trained Arnold Schwarzenegger at my gym and he became Mr. Olympia for the 4th time back in '76.
peacemom_36_n: I was booted by the Conspirators to Secede Society
peacemom_36_n: they are everywhere
peacemom_36_n: Oh yeah. I also trained Bruce Jenner for the Decatholon
peacemom_36_n: My son the green beret just came home from DC
peacemom_36_n: he's won 4 purple hearts, 3 orange stars, and 5 blue clovers
peacemom_36_n: oh wait that's a box of lucky charms
peacemom_36_n: well he's won something
peacemom_36_n: my other son is a soccer star like Pele
peacemom_36_n: he plays in Brazil so you probably have never heard of him
peacemom_36_n: I sure wish my pal Mix was here so we could combine our talent for story telling into writing a script

11/21/2012 11:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so sad,,,,,quin,, jealousy is an ugly thing.........

11/22/2012 12:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm looks like mix clone found another gig :(

11/22/2012 03:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lyn is a sweetheart, leave her alone

11/22/2012 08:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see someome has been cloning peacemom with lies, that's crewl and uncalled for. Some Christians here, very sad.

11/22/2012 11:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the clone came in did it's bit and left....instantly leslie came in.........

11/22/2012 12:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh so what,,,,,,,,get a life,,,,loser!

11/23/2012 12:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that happens with Joy alot too

11/23/2012 09:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you saying w.joy and peacemom are cloning thereselves?

11/23/2012 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/23/2012 12:19:00 PM

wouldn't be the first time

11/23/2012 01:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

talk about paranoia............you need help, hahahaha

11/23/2012 02:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fbilovesyou: Yes, it is me, my computer blew up last night
fbilovesyou: So I am on the work laptop

why does tony have a year's old chat id on his "work laptop"? da wanker

11/23/2012 03:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_les36: BBL - winter you will NOT drag me through the mud on this - you either want peace or you want to continue your attacks on me - either way - it just doesn't matter to me

winter_katzchen: I wasn't attacking mom I was just talking to her
?
winter_katzchen: and she gets upset with me?

winter_katzchen: so now im in the wrong agin!!

winter_katzchen: I give up

11/23/2012 03:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leslie using the same old schtick....

11/23/2012 04:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/23/2012 04:35:00 PM

your right, leslie lurked in chat for hours till summer got in, then attacked her, same ole shit, different day

11/23/2012 04:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

summer you are a real headcase...........you're trying your best to make peacemom look bad and I've sat and watched too long.........only the morons in that room don't see you for what you are........peacemom hasn't engaged you at all.............she tried to make peace with her and after the PMS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i read you are just trying to keep it going................i've known peacemom for many years and it's not her character to continue a fight...........you did her wrong and you owe her an apology............i was there when the incident happened and couldn't believe what a shithead you were to her............get over it,,,,,,,,you're not worth her time..........i've told her that she made an effort and just leave it at that................why do you people hate her so much,,,,,,,,,she's not even in the room that much anymore and doesn't bother with anyone................grow some balls

11/23/2012 05:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS SMELLS LIKE MISSCATS, QUIN AND DANGERGIRL.........THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES IN THAT ROOM WHO HAVE ATTACKED PEACEMOM RELENTLESSLY...........GET A LIFE ASSHOLES!!!!

11/23/2012 05:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemammy talking to herself again,,,what personality are you today mammy????

11/23/2012 05:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Leslie using the same old schtick....

11/23/2012 04:35:00 PM

Yep!

11/23/2012 05:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the chat lotto, who picked 11/23/2012 for the return of Franky?

CONGRATULATIONS! You're a winner!

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: well im a visitor my plan wasnt to come but , im bored lol
rolka.angryoninside: do not let them to drive you such mad
franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: i cant
franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: im latino hot temper lol
rolka.angryoninside: just when something getting on your nerves....say bye or simply leave
franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: i need to take things less seriously
rolka.angryoninside: yea...for sure
franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: lol
mariamcolyer783 will be ignored.
franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: i miss mix
rolka.angryoninside: somebody makes you mad put this person on iggy
franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: yes
rolka.angryoninside: so how mix is doing...he does not plan to come
franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: he is sending me links
franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: but i dont know how he feels now
franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: he is a good man
rolka.angryoninside: yea but he disagree with cats in great deal
rolka.angryoninside: once I was a witness of very bad conversation
franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: about what
rolka.angryoninside: do not remember...they disagree over something

11/23/2012 05:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just from what's posted in here, the two leslies aren't really fighting, but some anonymassholes really want 'em to go at it. :))

11/23/2012 06:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why does tony have a year's old chat id on his "work laptop"? da wanker

11/23/2012 03:21:00 PM

heh .... his "work" is to sit in the room 24/7 and observe us lesser creatures.

11/23/2012 06:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought dangersquirrel and peacemammy were good buddy buddys.... r they fighting now to?

11/23/2012 08:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
I thought dangersquirrel and peacemammy were good buddy buddys.... r they fighting now to?

11/23/2012 08:08:00 PM


They have a long history, most of it bad.

11/23/2012 08:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they were just fine inthe room last night, why try to keep chit going?

11/24/2012 12:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: james has decided he will stalk english women...I wish him well in that endeavor
gentlepeace10: well I know a few english women that would love that
zorpet2050: who are they gentle ?
quinlan31: zorpet can take him into her home
gentlepeace10: hello Pat
ingeniero_e: yes gentle, who are they?
jamesfraklin71: look elmo i have good hello and hi with u
zorpet2050: id rather invite hi8m to dinner than a kunt like you quinlanb
userpat48: watch ur mouth zorpet
ingeniero_e: stick it in your butt userpat
userpat48: people can disagree but you never call a woman a c####


quin haranging chatters as usual, gentle backstabbing her english mates,,,, no surprise there, and pat and cats whining about the cunt word. Funny how they don’t fucken complain when aq says CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT every fucken day. Grow a pair of balls, you fucktard coven of witches, you know who you are,,,

11/24/2012 04:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: Good thing about chat: you can talk make faces no one sees you, and you can fart and no one knew



so says the guy who claims to have 2 master degrees and a PHD
ROFLMAO

11/24/2012 04:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ingeniero_e: I'll call quinlan a cunt, do you like that userpat




alimex_137: franky, go fuck yourself, that's the only way you'll ever have any sex

alimex_137: franky, you piece of shit, go and make another girlie exit like you did last

week
bitch




franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: for the first time someone stands for me, thank you ingeniero

11/24/2012 06:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: leslie I don't think that was a female tried to steal your name in an email

peacemom_les36: mix, I could care less - but thanks - and thanks for telling summer all

about it

mix_ali: leslie we have so many idiots in here hard to figure out which one lol

peacemom_les36: mix, well I don't trust you much after that
so it's all good

mix_ali: leslie thanks for that

mix_ali: donl;t trust your buddy corp

11/25/2012 12:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...



mix_ali: leslie I don't think that was a female tried to steal your name in an email

peacemom_les36: mix, I could care less - but thanks - and thanks for telling summer all

about it

mix_ali: leslie we have so many idiots in here hard to figure out which one lol

peacemom_les36: mix, well I don't trust you much after that
so it's all good

mix_ali: leslie thanks for that

peacemom_les36: anytime

mix_ali: donl;t trust your buddy corp

11/25/2012 12:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/24/2012 04:06:00 PM
gentle has always been a backstabbing filthy cunt. time for people to realize who she really is

11/25/2012 03:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/25/2012 03:55:00 AM
11/24/2012 04:06:00 PM


Whoa you're wrong and I don't think even you believe that for one moment. Gentle has always lived up to her name. Gentle+Peace. It looks like you're the one doing the backstabbing otherwise you would sign your name.

Ruby

11/25/2012 04:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just stare at the ceiling and think of england ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weijnvNCxqY

11/25/2012 05:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gentle struck a nerve, belle?

11/25/2012 07:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Anonymous said...
11/24/2012 04:06:00 PM
gentle has always been a backstabbing filthy cunt. time for people to realize who she really is

well Mr. or ms annon, if ya really feel that way why didnt ya sign your name?..I said that ios Jest "
re:quin haranging chatters as usual, gentle backstabbing her english mates,,,, no surprise there, and pat and cats whining about the cunt word. Funny how they don’t fucken complain when aq says CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT every fucken day. Grow a pair of balls, you fucktard coven of witches, you know who you are,,,

well i sai i know a few english women that would enjoy that..
in jest i was kidding not seriously meaning anyone in part. particular, it wasent meant as hateful. so because ing I iggied you after saying what you did about the Pope i will be demeaned now...okay seems your style or someones. have at it/ child

gentlepeace

11/25/2012 09:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36_n: would you like to smoke a bong with me while we talk about obama?
peacemom_36_n: ok, I'm stoned as we speak
peacemom_36_n: a water bong
peacemom_36_n: I want to be drivin that train high on cocaine. Casey jones you better watch yo speed...
dangerfem_ca: do you do the other clones too? Like mix etc?
peacemom_36_n: danger what are you talkin about? I'm peace mammie

11/25/2012 02:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is this..........attack the good people in chat......,,,,,then wonder why they left and don't come back??????? someone said mix is doing the cloning,,,,,not surprising.........

11/25/2012 05:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gentle take your failed excuse and shove it up your arse.

11/24/2012 04:06:00 PM
gentle has always been a backstabbing filthy cunt. time for people to realize who she really is

11/25/2012 03:55:00 AM

both chatters have you spot on old girl.

11/25/2012 08:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah, the mix clone is way smarter than the real mix.

11/25/2012 09:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is silverhairedbear, mix's cousin or what?

11/25/2012 11:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

silverhairedbear: richard I have had sex with women in 135 out of the 154 I have been to--- unlike you stuck in your parents basement falling in love with rosy palm and her five sisters

11/26/2012 03:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone is mix's cousin

11/26/2012 05:33:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

11/13/2012 01:09:00 PM -
belleatchantry: osmo
belleatchantry: ltns
belleatchantry: how the devil are you old boy?

11/25/2012 08:11:00 PM -
both chatters have you spot on old girl.

gentle take your failed excuse and shove it up your arse.

gentle has always been a backstabbing filthy cunt. time for people to realize who she really is


BOTH POSTS LOOK FAMILIAR, EYY?

11/26/2012 08:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gentle may not even be aware who's backstabbing her, eh bell?

11/26/2012 10:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


belleatchantry: Always sad to lose a pet, they become part of our lives, its a wrench
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzaoNEG6P4U

11/26/2012 10:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_les36: yeah danger - my husband even got an "e-mail" in my name and I didn't sent it - go figure

Leslie, why would a chatter have your husband's email?

11/26/2012 12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, idiot, i ,,,,,,,think that was the point........you didn't get that?? bozo!!!!

11/26/2012 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if they got your account, they got everyone on your list.

11/26/2012 01:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leslie could of sent emails to friends that are no longer friends, and they could of picked up her husbans email addy if it was a mass mail. quit tryin to blame leslie for this crap. summer is a troublemaker

11/26/2012 01:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leslie has let everyone know these emails are from a fake Leslie account.

Anyone could set one up, even Leslie.

If Leslie had not pulled similiar stunts in the past, no one would suspect her.

11/26/2012 01:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh quit stretching trying to blame leslie for everything..........are you this desperate????? actually quin and cats sit in that room.........gathering posts for this room........all day.....summer is their little pansy.....yes summer is big time trouble....and has told some people she will get peacemom,,,,,,,,whatever that means.........so why not put the blame where it's obvious,,,you people would suck as detectives,,,,,,,,,,lol......bunch of lazyass nobodies who have nothing better to do..........this is you life,,,,that's really sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/26/2012 01:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: My husband converted to judismn,he now calls himself a jew, and is respected by jews!

11/26/2012 02:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

11/26/2012 02:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

youthinks.......you have to have a brain to think...........this is not the results of intellectuals..........numbnuts

11/26/2012 03:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

only fucken numbnuts talks like that :))

11/26/2012 06:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mary_quite_conrtarry: you should talk with each other as you would your priest
mary_quite_conrtarry: or tell your priest how you talk in here
aquamarine_gem1: awww shitforbrains giving advice to us
alimex_137: mary (kelbo) was in here the other day arguing how birth control pills should be sold over the counter in the U.S.
mary_quite_conrtarry: go tell your priest, aq
aquamarine_gem1: and it knows its name
mary_quite_conrtarry: I don't know kelbo, ali
aquamarine_gem1: it will now be known as shitforbrains
mary_quite_conrtarry: if I see him I'll say hi
misscats5403: yep alimex
aquamarine_gem1: as it answered!!!


aqs the bully bitch,,and her croneys, alimex and cats, raggin on a newbie. the fuckwits think shes kelbo. dumb bitches, pack mentality,, old women that's probably beat up by there husbands at home

11/26/2012 07:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Newbie? your ass! I will say what I want when I want .. a jerkweed like you will not control what I post. Since you're so full of opinion about us next time grow a pair and sign your name.

Alimex

11/27/2012 08:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/26/2012 01:54:00 PM

shut the fuck up leslie with your 'sad'chit!!! This is the same bullshit all over again.... who are you targeting this time?????? talk about sad alright.... you sure are!!!

11/27/2012 12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lmao, menopause wars. bring it on LMFAO

11/27/2012 01:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

summer,,,,,,,,,you need some serious help......i talked with leslie and she was right,,,,,,,,you are obsessed.......get help loser,,,,,,,we all see you for what you are.......doesn't take a genious

11/27/2012 03:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/27/2012 03:31:00 PM

you are peacemom.... stop being an asshat

11/27/2012 03:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/27/2012 03:31:00 PM

I am in no way sticking up for summer...but it's not genious.. it's "genius".. rofl .. we can see you're not a genius

11/27/2012 03:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol roflmao...........ok,,,,danger............

11/27/2012 05:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


grendal_axethrower: which is why in my heaven all angels are women with EEE (o)(o)'s

11/27/2012 06:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grendal_axethrower: i think they should burn all religious books.....but that's just me

aquamarine_gem1: grendal or just dont buy them. problem solved.

grendal_axethrower: you know that back in the 12th century christian and jewish scholars were welcomed in the muslim world
what happened?

aquamarine_gem1: grendal so what? that's then. now is now.

11/27/2012 06:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/27/2012 05:46:00 PM

wrong again peacemammy... is she who you are after this time????

11/27/2012 07:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I went to a gay bar once....
On my own
anthony.catholic72: I wanted to check I wasn't gay.
anthony.catholic72: As it turns out, I left alone.
anthony.catholic72: And I thought they were idiots.

11/27/2012 08:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf .... tony couldn't get laid even in a gay bar ... LMAO

11/27/2012 09:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: this weather is freezing my balls

dr.sakamoko: Frank put some icy patches on your nuts..

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: my balls did shrink already

bobnh1946: franky get a filipino to keep your balls warm

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: bob i dont like filipinos

dr.sakamoko: Bob filipinos have small penises..

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: the best cocks are from blacks

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: blacks have something in their dna that makes their ding dong longer

11/27/2012 09:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I wanted to check I wasn't gay.

why do you need to check if you're gay or not?

shouldn't you already know?

11/27/2012 10:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_les36: chris someone sent me an e-mail today showing me that that old blog is still in existence and that chatters just sit in here copying and pasting MY chat posts to the blog - I mean WHO DOES
peacemom_les36: I know who they are too, but they're too involved with themselves to realize how obvious it is
Sent it to herself.

11/27/2012 11:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_les36: chris someone sent me an e-mail today showing me that that old blog is still in existence and that chatters just sit in here copying and pasting MY chat posts to the blog - I mean WHO DOES THAT?
peacemom_les36: I know who they are too, but they're too involved with themselves to realize how obvious it is - and I'm positive this will be posted on the blog, LOL - check it out for yourself

11/28/2012 12:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Signed,

Leslie

11/28/2012 12:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the more I read this crap, the more convinced I am that the grey hair brigade is trying to start shit with peacemom. the next person posting is going to pin this post on peacemom. summer, u need to grow up.

11/28/2012 01:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I wanted to check I wasn't gay.

why do you need to check if you're gay or not?

shouldn't you already know?

11/27/2012 10:31:00 PM

numbnuts thinks he's 12 :))

11/28/2012 07:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do not think you r peacemammers..i think you are pat the one she duped..

11/29/2012 12:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if a person feels the need to "check" to see if they are gay.......they are probably GAY! roflmao

11/29/2012 01:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

minnesotawiccan: num num num num num num num num num
aquamarine_gem1: DIFF NICK, DIFF FONT, DIFF COLOR, SAME SHITTY PERSONALITY, MINNE. WORTHLESS.

aqua is officially paranoid, lmao. its accused a guy call jeff of being Marcus, then accuse octa of being jeff, now minnesotawiccan is jeff. LMFAO

I own your ass,,,,, lmfao

11/29/2012 03:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmmm..........what is your obsession with peacemom,,,,,if you're not summer......we all know what her agenda is.........she's the most twisted chatter in there........but what is your obsession?????

11/29/2012 03:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/29/2012 03:38:00 PM
who is obsessed with peacemom? why r u obsess with summer?????

11/29/2012 03:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all you do is attack peacemom and even post false chatroom posts of hers..............we're there,,,,,,we see what's going on and you are obsessed with peace...........why not post the nonsense summer posts??????? she's playing so many games with people right now it's only a matter of time before she gets burned................do you get that?????? again, what is your obsession with peacemom........it's been going on for years now...........answer the question..........or you won't or you can't.......numbnuts!!!!!!!!!

11/29/2012 04:49:00 PM  

<< Home