Monday, October 01, 2012

October




Now Open DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

155 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: QUIN REVIEW FOR ME WHY ZORPET IS A CUNT THEN

10/01/2012 01:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and review for us why aquamarine is a hopeless sad mental case

10/01/2012 09:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aqua is a complete whacko, she went of the deep end on some kid who's font was all caps and smaller size then hers, accused her of YELLING AND PLZ LOWER YOUR FONTSIZE, lmao

10/01/2012 10:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zilveren_merrie: hey mix, your clone has arrived.
quinlan31: mix will never be as popular as his clone
mix_eili: I'm going to contact my friends at the bureau about this
quinlan31: silver, mix is just jealous of his clone
gordo_viejo: hi mix clone, love your work :))
mix_eili: My 15th great uncles 5 times removed was Hanibal the cathegninian. I still have his sword hanging above my mantle.
mix_ali: quin is the clone cats tonight?
gordo_viejo: now comes the blame-o-round
quinlan31: gordo, let me know when it's your turn
gordo_viejo: when i see a contract out for me on ebay, it's my turn

10/01/2012 03:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the real mix is even dumber than he looks

10/01/2012 04:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if thats possiable

10/01/2012 04:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: i used to feel 'bad' at the stop lights and not make eye contact

aquamarine_gem1: then i figured there's no reason for me to feel guilty they are standing there and do not lose eye contact

aquamarine_gem1: gently yep. in dallas county they have outlawed corner begging

aquamarine_gem1: i await happily the ordinance to outlaw houston corner begging

10/02/2012 10:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: see you knew when that fucker came it he was going to be a fucker
aquamarine_gem1: joy that repub chatter came in to be horrible
aquamarine_gem1: i woudl be that repub is mary. its typing has the same cadence
aquamarine_gem1: boring, crapfilled posts
aquamarine_gem1: republican_jesus23rv will be ignored.

10/02/2012 10:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: i always have toes polished
aquamarine_gem1: then wear clear on hands
aquamarine_gem1: as they wear out so fast
aquamarine_gem1: i used true red
aquamarine_gem1: have for years
aquamarine_gem1: use even
aquamarine_gem1: gel is great
aquamarine_gem1: but i am in the water/kitchen/bathroom ALL the time
aquamarine_gem1: bull in china cabinet
aquamarine_gem1: sister_noxema_tapioca will be ignored.
aquamarine_gem1: joy works at home?
aquamarine_gem1: hi tigs
aquamarine_gem1: it's good to keep busy
aquamarine_gem1: i am thnking about going up to my sons room and invading it
aquamarine_gem1: i bought him 100 hug hangers yesterday

10/02/2012 11:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: then i cleared another closet for his dress suits to go and hang out of the way
aquamarine_gem1: well he did a big haul from a great thrift store.
aquamarine_gem1: and since he was a stay at home dad for 12 years he never had anything right?
aquamarine_gem1: and his new pro job calls for dressy casual
aquamarine_gem1: so he only had those fat plastic hangers
aquamarine_gem1: that take up 3 times the space
aquamarine_gem1: now if i can teach him to use drawers
aquamarine_gem1: and then 3 pull out flat boxes under the bed
aquamarine_gem1: for sweaters i guess
aquamarine_gem1: i want to train him so when he is out on his own his house will be nice
aquamarine_gem1: you see he was not the best organized stay at home dad ever when it came to their clothing
aquamarine_gem1: mr aq actually taught me
aquamarine_gem1: his OCD was a good teacher
aquamarine_gem1: well he was real MANAGER oriented how he WANTS things
aquamarine_gem1: and then i took it a step further one day and made everything face the same way and color coded.
aquamarine_gem1: rule is when you take off a shirt, the hanger goes to the front of the pole for easy rettrieval!

10/02/2012 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: then other day he gripes at me "why do you only dry our shirst and stuff and hang them up still moist?
aquamarine_gem1: i said "because it is timed and then i use the ceiling fan to finish the job...
aquamarine_gem1: I DONT LIKE TO WEAR WET CLOTHES
aquamarine_gem1: they are not wet when you put them on
aquamarine_gem1: THEY FEEL COOL
aquamarine_gem1: it's called air conditioning honey
aquamarine_gem1: NO THEY ARE STILL WET
la_tigra1: lol
aquamarine_gem1: dude, you never get the clothes back in your closet for 2 days ... quit whining

10/02/2012 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: they are dry i promise you
aquamarine_gem1: and THAT is a day in the life of having retired males at hom
la_tigra1: lol

10/02/2012 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WRONG

THAT IS A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A BORING FAT OLD FUCK CALLED AQUAMARINE, WHO THINKS ANYONE REALLY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT HER DOMESTIC ARRANGEMENTS. FFS NOBODY CARES, YOU NASTY OLD CUNT

10/02/2012 11:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I never worry about my emotions,I am who I am

10/02/2012 03:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: QUIT THE PREACHING REALLY
YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN TO STOP JUSTME
YOU ALWAYS GET GOING AND GET MORE AND MORE SOURED
AND THEN YOU START CRYING OUT THAT YOU ARE THE ONE BEING ATTACKE OR PERSECUTED
IT'S BEEN HAPPENING FOR OVER A DECADE
YOU MADE YOUR POINT NOW JUST STOP

justme_61934: well mrs aquamarine. You don't own this room and you have no authority to command others of what they have to do. Your kind don't scare me.

aquamarine_gem1: AND HERE THE PERSECUTION STARTS
I WAS JUST MAKING A REQUEST TO AVOID THE WHINING
EVER SEEN SOMEONE CAUSE SHIT ON THEMSELVES SO THEY CAN BE A DAMN MARTAR?
WELL NOW YOU HAVE

justme_61934: SUPPOSE YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT OTHERS TO DO AQUA. IT APPEARS YOU ARE ONLY A PAPER TIGRESS.

10/02/2012 07:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justme can go take some viagra and fuck himself too

10/02/2012 08:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmfao,, how rich is that? aqua calling justme soured? LMFAO,, SOURED? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she is the sour one weve had to put up with since she got menopause back in 2002

SOUR MOUTH OLD BITCH

10/02/2012 10:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_aili: I speak lucy's language. I am part filipino...
canticleofthesun: lol part filipino
mix_aili: lucy ya ya wi wa wa hapindingobada
mix_aili: ping pong bakiyun dapah pah mah mah

mix_aili: we came as Roman I'm a Roman too!
mix_aili: I have Roman ancestry
mix_aili: and I'm also the first cape wearing FBI agent
mix_aili: I was even allowed to dress as a vowboy
mix_aili: cowboy damn me
mix_aili: I was at Watergate when G. Gordon Liddy and his plumbers burglarized the compound. I broke the news to Deepthroat.
mix_aili: I looked Cuban so I could blend in undetected.
mix_aili: Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Mix Ali liar extraordinare.
mix_aili: I'm a world famous bullshit artist who fools no one.
mix_aili: I was featured on the comedy channel and catholic chat
mix_aili: Be sure to buy my book The Collective Lies of Mix Alli and other tall tales available at amazon.com
mix_aili: I'm related to Julius Caesar. I can trace my lineage all the way back to Roman times.
mix_aili: I am made up of 15 different races and ethnicities, and I can become any one of them at a given moment.
mix_aili: Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your lies...

fridamaecox7: had to put my window down. seems a wind blew right up my ass.
mix_aili: frida that is wonderful! you must have a very dry ass my friend.
mix_aili: The wind blowing up it is sure to keep it nice and dry

10/04/2012 02:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: Elmo,I really do not want to talk to anyone from this room.

then why is she in the room 24/7

10/04/2012 03:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

canticleofthesun: wow are u still talking about UFO's? I left here a long time ago, come back and you still are trying to convince us of space aliens visiting farmers .

canticleofthesun: ok space aliens are real, Obama won the debate last night, and oncein65 makes total sense.

timcatholicman333: no romney made obama look like a numb nut last night, ufo space aliens are real, and oncein65 needs some guys with butterfly nets to put him back in the home for the religously incompetant.

10/04/2012 07:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

21 comments

10/07/2012 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

misscats5403: trach she tries to sound intellilectual but always ends up making herself into an ass

10/07/2012 04:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: i do not think it's savory to discuss previous lovers when you are married.
aquamarine_gem1: matter of a fact it is without class
aquamarine_gem1: you dont have to have an actual POKE in the vag to be committing adultry


aq at her unsavory, classless best

10/07/2012 05:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what has happened to that woman (aquamarine)? she is so bitter and mean..........used to dog people for talking about their personal business and that's all she does......just a mean and bitter old woman!!!!!

10/07/2012 06:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


mix_ali: Mixali is Greek means Michael

10/07/2012 11:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


samantha.2005: mix veg has a badge that says.."Im the only root I get ' poor little turnip

10/07/2012 11:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

samantha.2005: I thought mix looked like a swede

mix_ali: samantha I heard you are a chick with a dick and a man;s voice?

samantha.2005: now now mix.. don't throw a tantrum

aerocom1: mix, which university did you attend, muslim state?

mix_ali: aero you are proMuslim like the followers of Luther and Hitler

mix_ali: night all and aero eat shit and die

gordo_viejo: mix like hulk ... him always pissed off
samantha.2005: lyn mix will be ok he has many peseronalities

mix_ali: sammy you are one strange gay man!

samantha.2005: most swedes turn green
quinlan31: job, well, the hulk probably is an uncle on his mom's side
samantha.2005: lol@ quin
mix_ali: linc quinlan is a one of the nicer booters in here lol
quinlan31: job, don't cloud mix with facts
mix_ali: quinlan is the best liar and deciver here

samantha.2005: quin did u upset the garden vegatable
mix_ali: sammy you are a strange man online a female and on mic a guy lol

l_y_n_1_y_n_2_0_l_2: mix ali is full of hatred
quinlan31: lyn....and mud, he's full of mud
samantha.2005: mix is upset cause he has only one eyebrow
quinlan31: sam like his mom's
mix_ali: sammy get your peepee cut off lol
samantha.2005: the mixed veg has always hated me
quinlan31: sam, he hates women, none will go near him
mix_ali: sammy corpie likes a he-she and you are it
gordo_viejo: if mix gives me his junior g-man badge, i'll sign off happy
quinlan31: gordo :))
samantha.2005: gordo lol
samantha.2005: mix veg has a badge that says.."Im the only root I get ' poor little turnip
mix_ali: sammy are you a gay prostitute?
quinlan31: sam =)0 :)):))
mix_ali: quinlan31 & Sammy the he-she lol
mix_ali: sammy at least you are a happy gay man
gordo_viejo: turned out to be a dude ... you combed your chest hair for nothing
samantha.2005: lets play secret agent ..I will pretend that Im Spanish lol lol
quinlan31: sam LOL
samantha.2005: lol that's no guy, that's super ved
veg

10/08/2012 03:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix just got beat up by two australian women ... lucky him, they bid up to 5 million yen for that on japanese ebay :))

10/08/2012 11:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

misscats5403: girlie, I feed the hungry, I clothe those who need them, I care for the sick, I sit with those who are dying, I care for the sick, I visit those in prison


she forgot to add, i sit in chat 24/7 and talk outta my ass

10/08/2012 11:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh puke.... St. cats you are not!!!!,,,,,,misscats,,,, all you do is gossip and back-stab......no wonder you're no longer a nun.... you definitely have no calling......you're sad,,,, you were an insult to all nuns who work hard to serve God.............

10/09/2012 12:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


angelsarehappy: many children taken into care

angelsarehappy: some people are strong at least one parent

angelsarehappy: but not all can cope
misscats5403: angel, what is hard on them?

misscats5403: I have a son with special needs, it isnt hard at all to take care of him

misscats5403: angelsarehappy is posting nothing but trash...

misscats5403: angelsarehappy, so that gives you the right to post lies

angelsarehappy: some people cant cop e that is what im saying

angelsarehappy: but for a person to take on kids who are special needs and not their own

angelsarehappy: well they are very good people

angelsarehappy: but i wouldnt condemn those who couldnt cope

misscats5403: angelsarehappy, you certainly present yourself as one who wouldn't be able to cope

angelsarehappy: some of them turn to drink

angelsarehappy: what is that they have

angelsarehappy: drink doesnt solve the problem only adds to

10/09/2012 12:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cats is a backstabbing nasty bitch. angelsarehappy stated the fact that "some" couples cant cope with children with special needs. cats is a special needs parent, so well as feeding the hungry, clothing those tht need it, sitting with the sick, visiting pple in prison, sitting with the sick again, lmao, and sitting with the dying. FFS is their no end to her goodiness
fucking old liar is getting worse then aquamarine

10/09/2012 12:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats does all this and more, perhaps you should contribute more in your community, and stop being
So judgemental of her.

Sam xx

10/09/2012 05:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever her faults (and we all have them) i have never seen cats backstab anyone. and since she calls caring for a special-needs child "easy," she has more gifts than i do, certainly.

10/09/2012 08:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Gordo takes up 3 seats
gordo_viejo: numbnuts's ego takes up the whole theatre :P

10/10/2012 01:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: thats how they make mc nuggets from old chickens

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: and is dangerous to eat it

dr.wagnerr: I like chicken of the sea

yamess00: thats tuna

dr.wagnerr: I thought it was a chicken that came out of the sea..

10/10/2012 09:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dr.wagnerr: mix I am a nudist, I am always naked in my home..

10/10/2012 09:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix is related to 95.78% of all the nudists in the world

10/10/2012 10:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anykey62: Anyone know the rules on getting a kid baptised?

dragonstone00: hold them under the water till the bubbles stop and let them embrace the sweet release of death?


HOW CAN THIS MORON DRAGONSTONE LIVE WITH HIMSELF?

10/11/2012 12:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: Is mix on his "quin is a man" thing again? Is this before or after he says that he is the long lost love child of the last Byzantine Emperor?

10/12/2012 01:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: joy see a Hypnotist, I'd hypnotise you

mix_ali: I can do it online or call

mix_ali: joy want me to PM you?

w.joy55: mix, do you need to?

mix_ali: well I might be able to help

w.joy55: help with what????

mix_ali: I;ll hypnotise you tonight

10/12/2012 03:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i iggied that moron dragonstone months ago, but he only seems to have gotten worse.

10/12/2012 03:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix survived 138 LSD experiments while he was in byzantine army intelligence

10/12/2012 03:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: true,do you ever have to fart in church?

kpeg2004: Hey that is a natural thing, you have to fart,fart

w.joy55: sprays down the room with Lysol

kpeg2004: ok joy just for farting

kpeg2004: sorry but no matter where I am if I have to fart,I fart

10/12/2012 02:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: lol lots of tagalogians here right now

gordo_viejo: lol and one fartalogian

gordo_viejo: poot

pauljohny200: grodo which lnaguage is htat

gordo_viejo: paul: it's fukoffese

10/12/2012 02:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I think pro-abortionists like Sam are scumbags.
I will always hold that view I think.
samantha.2005: what tony!!!
samantha.2005: I never mentioned abortion

anthony.catholic72: We know your views Sam

samantha.2005: tony the only thing smart about u is ya arse

gordo_viejo: you certainly bring half your wit here, numbnuts

anthony.catholic72: Sam...are you still here?

samantha.2005: yes numbnuts

samantha.2005: so stop playing booter

anthony.catholic72: OK you pro baby killing bitch...

samantha.2005: shut up ya cat raping drunk

gordo_viejo: and am not a mind-reader, unlike justice numbnuts here

gordo_viejo: <<<< am a glass half full guy. i believe civil discourse with the other side is possible, but self-righteous wonks like numbnuts just cloud the issue.

anthony.catholic72: Abortion is an assault on women.
Abortion is an assault on life.

samantha.2005: and of course u have such high regard for women tony?

gordo_viejo: maybe he calls his right hand greta

anthony.catholic72: See, most of you guys in the room now are the lower classes.

samantha.2005: tony your an aussie there is no class system

gordo_viejo: tony, you lurk here 24/7, boiii

l_y_n_1_y_n_2_0_l_2: to prevent cancer be rich to get a sperm cell injection

anthony.catholic72: lyn...I don't include you in my comments.
You sem to me a genuine person.

gordo_viejo: say sperm and tony wakes up

anthony.catholic72: After a blistering attack, Anthony's enemies faded into the night.
gordo_viejo: and tony's verbal flatulence lingers hauntingly ...

10/13/2012 03:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha good one, anon ... and tony's still blissfully unaware :))

10/13/2012 03:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I do love whole-grain mustard....but...
anthony.catholic72: I am still picking it out of my teeth.

10/13/2012 07:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stankay1: may i masturbate joy
w.joy55: oh good grief
w.joy55: now there's a new one.
w.joy55: stankay, knock yourself out, and i hope you go blind.

10/14/2012 02:52:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10/14/2012 07:49:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha xx said...



News Flash.... WHEN WILL TONY LEARN

VISIT THE a4 BLOG TO FIND OUT WHAT SHIT HAS DRIBBLED FROM HIS MOUTH NOW...
http://theawesomefour.blogspot.com.au


Sam ..

10/14/2012 07:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY, after extensive research, pictures of some favorite chatter's headquarters.

Guess which desk belongs to which chatter!

http://imgur.com/a/wBsn8

10/14/2012 02:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justy1111: I Am Jesus.

10/14/2012 03:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

silverhairedbear: arguing with intrug is like arguing with the kid who rides the short bus wearing a football helmet and licks the bus windows

10/14/2012 05:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Burpy is a weirdo
anthony.catholic72: A stalker
anthony.catholic72: He stalks belle

10/14/2012 09:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats some accusation asshole, got proof? Or you just gonna take belles word for it? Proof, shitface or get off the pot

10/14/2012 09:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If saying "hi" to Belle when she is lurking in the room under one of her other names implicates me as a stalker, then I'm guilty as charged. As for ever setting foot near her property, I wouldn't dream of it. I heard what she did when a friend tried that -- I can only imagine what might happen if I were ever close to the stately mansion in the countryside. Belherp

10/14/2012 10:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/14/2012 02:00:00 PM: BRILLIANT!

i am guessing tony's is the keyboard with cat footprints and cigarette butts, bell's is the desk full of liniment bottles and oreos, mix is the dude curled up inside the mail bag, and justme has the stained anime posters.
how did i do?
:))

10/15/2012 12:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burpy, sorry man, looks like numbnuts is jealous of you since patty now talks to you more than to him. but if he were to show up unannounced outside stately pollard manor, she'd have him thrown in an english prison where all his fantasies would come true.:((

10/15/2012 12:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg>>



FINALLY, after extensive research, pictures of some favorite chatter's headquarters.

Guess which desk belongs to which chatter!

http://imgur.com/a/wBsn8

10/14/2012 02:00:00 PM


this is unreal

10/15/2012 02:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL anon. The keyboard jpegs are so funny/crazy/scary/downright filthy. I think you're dead on with the owners.

Burpy doesn't stalk anyone that's just stupid Numby. Belle has created the *stalker* story much like the rest of her tall tales.

Now Numby accuses Samantha of being pro abortion? Nobody believes anything he says anymore. He is suffering from chronic mythomania which he probably caught from Patty.

Ruby

10/15/2012 05:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

patty WISHES she had a stalker, and sam said in the room she would rather die than have an abortion

10/15/2012 06:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

timcatholicman333: even the UN now has an official office of extraterrestrials.

ingeniero_e: Sure Tim, its a conspiracy

timcatholicman333: and are holding secret meetings to discuss them.

ingeniero_e: Have you watched "Men in Black" Tim, thats a true story

earnesib: No, Men in Black is not based on a true story. This movie is based on a comic book series by Lowell Cunningham which has the same title. For more detailed ...

10/15/2012 02:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

numbnuts's latest video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv0bYc59mxs

10/15/2012 08:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and this was numbnuts's favorite plaything before he got pickles ...
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/168/c/e/bette_davis_doll__baby_jane_by_customcreepydolls-d3j56vw.jpg

10/15/2012 08:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/15/2012 08:33:00 PM

:-&

10/15/2012 09:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/14/2012 09:17:00 PM
Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Burpy is a weirdo
anthony.catholic72: A stalker
anthony.catholic72: He stalks belle

If you're gonna steal off the A4, at least leave a comment, Gordo and Corp did

10/16/2012 02:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pimping for sam

10/16/2012 02:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHEN BOIL'S LOST THE PLOT PART 14,607

belleatchantry: friends, islam is in no way comparable to islam

10/16/2012 11:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<<<< just waiting for bell to implode

10/16/2012 12:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

behlerp: hello, ms belle.. just so you don't get any funny ideas.. i'm not stalking you today.. i was here first

lincsolvent: lol behl

10/16/2012 01:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: hate spiders

belleatchantry: lol

belleatchantry: I get some huge ones here, end up in the bath

behlerp: you give your spiders a bath, ms belle?

10/16/2012 01:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: lol, cockroaches I havent seen yet, but I sure wouldn't want to


MAYBE BOIL MISUNDERSTOOD THE TOPIC .. BOIL'S NEVER SEEN A COCK, LOLOL

10/16/2012 01:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: lol, cockroaches I havent seen yet, but I sure wouldn't want to

belleatchantry: they breed so prolifically and sopread so fast gentle

belleatchantry: yes linc, we do have them, they breed everywhere


DIDN'T SHE JUST SAY SHE HAS NOT SEEN A COCKROACH???

10/16/2012 01:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spiders and roaches and stalkers, oh my! you guys'll end up sending the ole bat to da nuthouse :))

10/16/2012 07:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

numbnuts has been quiet lately. he has been out in the woods searching for the legendary tits tree, but found this, instead.
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/714658/80558913.png

10/16/2012 07:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: anyway I do not feel like bitching after my epideral

kpeg2004: I just took a shot that can give me meneongitis

looks like kpeg has been watching the recent news on tv too

LMAo

10/17/2012 07:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous is enjoying a pleasant, numbnuts-free morning in the room :)

10/17/2012 10:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I use my cell phone as my main phone

belleatchantry: that's expensive peg

kpeg2004: not too expensive, all of our friends moved out of state

belleatchantry: skype of course is free, but you need your contacts to be on it of course

belle doesnt have a cellphone or she would of known they are not as expensive as a landline, of course =))

10/18/2012 02:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or she has no one left to call :))

10/18/2012 03:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use my cellphone as my main phone too. All my calls to UK land lines are free and calls to other 02 users are also free and I get 300 free minutes to other numbers every month.

It's a no brainer.

Ruby

10/18/2012 05:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please get it right people it's called a mobile phone ,

just a random person who was passing by

lol
xx

10/18/2012 06:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: I don't have facebook
belleatchantry: don't know how to work it

10/18/2012 01:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: how about that cute terrorist in NYC?

10/18/2012 02:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: dragon is a rather bizarre person. He has a fetish of singling out the middle aged women in here and acting as if he is their pet animal. All day. Every day.
I really disapprove of the women that enable him. It isn't funny or adorable.
He's a sicko.

10/18/2012 02:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dragon is annoying, but harmless.

10/18/2012 03:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what cute terrorist in NYC ..... elmo?

10/18/2012 06:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: belle do you like facebook
belleatchantry: I tried it once, and there were about a million people who knew people I knew, scared the life outta me, and I deleted it

9/09/2012 08:01:00 PM

belleatchantry: I don't have facebook
belleatchantry: don't know how to work it


10/18/2012 01:31:00 PM

10/18/2012 08:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is bell facebooking on her iphone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvQbg0gVQVI

10/18/2012 09:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: atlas quit being a cunt

aquamarine_gem1: time to go. tired of watching everyone suck the dick of truecolor

10/19/2012 12:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


l_y_n_1_y_n_2_0_l_2: just u look like bishop bacani


justme_61934: why? have you seen me Ms Lynlyn?
I thought I deleted my profile from the internet.

NO your mug shot is still up

10/19/2012 08:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best justme pic is on his page right here in the dumpster :))

10/19/2012 08:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btm824:
Heresy only applies to those Catholic truths which, the canon states, must be believed with divine and Catholic faith. This is explained in canon 750: Those things that are to be believed with divine and Catholic faith are contained in the word of God as it has been written or handed down by tradition, that is, in the deposit of faith entrusted to the Church, and are proposed as divinely revealed either by the solemn magisterium of the Church, or by its ordinary and universal magisterium.

anthony.catholic72: Right, an abortion is infallibly defined.

anthony.catholic72: and
Abortion is infallibly defined as a Dogma.

btm824: but it's defined to pertain to those involved in procuring one no one else

anthony.catholic72: No, you provide material support willingly.

anthony.catholic72: Actually, I am calling it...
YOUR POSITION IS HERESY.

btm824: no canon lawyer agrees and the Vatican itself will not hear the cases proposed that would support you because they are not winnable
sorry

anthony.catholic72: If this further diminishes our friendship, I lament that. But I must be truthful.

btm824: oh you ended any real friendship we had months ago with your last public outburst
just saying

anthony.catholic72: I am sorry you feel that way.

btm824: i'm sorry you do as well
and I also understand



SEEMS BART AND ANTHONY ARE SPATTING ROFLMAO

10/19/2012 06:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abortion is a dogma, says tony cardinal mcnumbnuts :))

10/19/2012 07:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tony 'as lost all eez friends
no more belle
no more bart
only pickles
and a smelly fart

10/20/2012 12:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"further diminishes our friendship, I lament that. But I must be truthful......"

lament...........LMFAO


dickhead

10/20/2012 12:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definition of LAMENT
intransitive verb
: to mourn aloud : wail
transitive verb
1
: to express sorrow, mourning, or regret for often demonstratively : mourn
2
: to regret strongly
...
what a tool

10/20/2012 12:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marshmallow bates still talks to tony, and that humorless tool ststephen thinks he's the best theologian in yahoo :))

10/20/2012 01:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if giving up his "friends" for his "principles" gives tony a warm fuzzy feeling inside, he better check if he's not coughing up a furball.

what friends? what principles? LMAO

10/20/2012 01:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


catholicroaming: she made those web pages to slander people
catholicroaming: sam is a sicko
sam is bad
catholicroaming: so sick
so gordo is part of that evil group ?

10/21/2012 05:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

\anthony.catholic72: Sam is just a prostitute.
anthony.catholic72: I don't see why you are angry Sam...
anthony.catholic72: You did write all that slander for the world.
You were quite amused at the time.
anthony.catholic72: Why disown it now?

10/21/2012 05:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this entire blog has no purpose other than to slander decent God fearing Catholics, it is pure evil

10/21/2012 05:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what evil group, the a4? you are dumber than you look, roaming. if that's even possible

10/21/2012 05:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yet you go here lol

10/21/2012 05:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that blog's still around, numbnuts (unlike your groupies or paltalk room) :))

10/21/2012 05:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im referring to the dumpster, you sad articles, i leave you to a higher authority

10/21/2012 05:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't have any authority, high or low, so do what you said and kindly fuck off.

10/21/2012 05:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and btw, arse breath .... thanks so much for providing documentary evidence of numbnuts slandering sam. she is not a prostitute.

10/21/2012 07:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ingeniero_e: the church has a bunch of pedophiles in it Max dood
ingeniero_e: grow up dood, God is talking to you
ingeniero_e: he doesn't want a patriarchichal church
ingeniero_e: he never intended that
ingeniero_e: If the church causes the Nuns to seperate, I'm going with the nuns
ingeniero_e: you can stay with the pedophiles, max
ingeniero_e: make sure you have plenty of vaseline
ingeniero_e: remember to repeat OMG, over and over again, when it happens to you Max
ingeniero_e: bishops are into that


ing has lost it completely, a totally insane heretic off his head

10/21/2012 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"off his head" .... i sense the writings of a vile old lady

10/21/2012 04:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I want to shake hands with them

quinlan31: yep, no one has EVER doctored film footage....never

quinlan31: never, ever, ever as Taylor Swift says

trachcare: anthony, or the corollary: we can't see the evidence of ancient evangelicals because the Catholics covered it all up.

anthony.catholic72: I want a doctor to examine the said aliens and tell me they have three heads

angelsarehappy: send them to your house then anthony haha

quinlan31: and no one has ever been bat shait crazy and just made random stuff up

anthony.catholic72: I want any scientific test at all.

anthony.catholic72: So that then proof exists.

anthony.catholic72: Not some dodgy movie of a milk bottle being thrown.

angelsarehappy: hey dont want mass panic on their hands anthony

b_man_777: <<<<still trying to figure out what is going on in here

anthony.catholic72: How do you know?

anthony.catholic72: How do you know their motoves?

dangerfem_ca: Bman me too

anthony.catholic72: motives?

quinlan31: yep, the government is systematically suppressing this

angelsarehappy: what people do panic

trachcare: b_man, has anyone ever known what is going on in here?

quinlan31: bman...TIM and ANGELS are worried "they" are out to get us

anthony.catholic72: So we cant see the evidence in case we panic

quinlan31: right now, "they"=aliens

anthony.catholic72: I rest my case your honor.

angelsarehappy: you only have to say petrol is stopping and people go crazy

dangerfem_ca: the irony isn't lost however

b_man_777: trach, them cat pagans dont know anything

angelsarehappy: run to the pumps buy all food in the shops

trachcare: b man, they never talk about Jesus, either.

quinlan31: funny, ppl say there are aliens....I've yet to see the panic in the streets

b_man_777: i love it when my plan comes together ty jesus

angelsarehappy: some say they already are hibrids in human beings

anthony.catholic72: Some who?

anthony.catholic72: Who says that?

angelsarehappy: well it was on net

anthony.catholic72: Some guy on the net

anthony.catholic72: Yup

alimex_137: if it's on the internet, well by golly it must be true

anthony.catholic72: I met a guy trying to convince me lizard people were under the earth waiting to take over.

angelsarehappy: that they could look human and they are mixing with humans and having half human and alien kids

quinlan31: 'THEY' said it...IT MUST BE TRUE

quinlan31: alimex, bingo

angelsarehappy: read all about it vast subject on it

anthony.catholic72: They might be trying that....trouble is there is no evidence for it.

quinlan31: this is like being "who's who among college students"...."they" create the criteria and only "they" sell the books

angelsarehappy: they say that is why others have more power of the mind and more intelligent than others

quinlan31: angels, we can rest assured you're not one of they

quinlan31: I'm gonna make a user name "THEY" tim and angels will freak out

angelsarehappy: all have a certain look and have blue eyes

mane_unit: I always thought "The They"ould be a good name for a band

quinlan31: mane, angels and tim are paranoid conspiracy theorists....yapping about what "they" say

angelsarehappy: i think in todays world you must have an open mind

trachcare: "they" sounds like a good name for a fifties sci fi thriller.

alimex_137: lol quin

angelsarehappy: especially when science is concerned

quinlan31: trach, it does

angelsarehappy: you never know what scientists are up to

quinlan31: and when I am in as "They

alimex_137: the "they", also known as the blob

alimex_137: he was a teenage "they"

angelsarehappy: hidden behind closed doors

dangerfem_ca: "they" was a movie

10/21/2012 05:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: I can post utter nonsense and y'all can repeat it with confidence that "They" said it

alimex_137: frankenstein vs. the "they"

dangerfem_ca: "they" is the name of a movie

angelsarehappy: ohh ye sthe blo b i remember that

trachcare: danger, what was it about?

alimex_137: attack of the giant "they"

anthony.catholic72: Giant ants

trachcare: Gozilla vs. They

anthony.catholic72: or was that "them'

quinlan31: They will tell the world of chat that ice cream sprinkles never leave your body and are tracking devices that lodge in your brain

alimex_137: abbott and costello meet the "they"

quinlan31: Tuesays with They

angelsarehappy: well if you go deep enough into the oceans they still have the same shark that was on this earth millions of years ago

alimex_137: lol quin

b_man_777: it vs. they

angelsarehappy: same genetics

quinlan31: They Gump Shrimping Co.

alimex_137: lol quin

trachcare: Whatever happened to Baby They.

dangerfem_ca: "They Live" that was it

alimex_137: the day the "they" stood still

quinlan31: instead of Hamlet....Theylet

dangerfem_ca: "They live" was a alien movie

angelsarehappy: and my daughter says there is a place in the ocean that none of the fish will go a ocean under and ocean bed

quinlan31: Hell have no fury like They

angelsarehappy: and if the fish go down there they will all die

angelsarehappy: so the fish will swim around that area

angelsarehappy: and not enter into this place

angelsarehappy: likea dark hole in the ocean floor

quinlan31: The Man from T.H.E.Y.

angelsarehappy: bit like bermuda triangel

quinlan31: The Bad News They

angelsarehappy: there is a lot we dont know

trachcare: A Clockwork They.

alimex_137: Little House On the "They"

trachcare: They with the Wind.

angelsarehappy: then they now find this black hole they didnt know was there in space

quinlan31: Ted Turner can make a captain planet type They kids cartoon

anthony.catholic72: Yes, and you have taken that "lot you don't know' and made it your topic.

quinlan31: Soylent They

alimex_137: creature from the black "they"

dangerfem_ca: A they runs through it

dangerfem_ca: a tale of two theys

quinlan31: and pbs can get on the bandwagon with The Frugal They

alimex_137: the three stooges meet the "they"

angelsarehappy: i thin k the film was the day the time stood still

quinlan31: They Street for kids

dangerfem_ca: Lemony Snickets a series of unfortunate they's

anthony.catholic72: Blue tie today?

10/21/2012 05:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Why not

dangerfem_ca: catsssss

quinlan31: instead of Men in Black...They in black

quinlan31: hey cats

alimex_137: lol quin

trachcare: the Bells of St. They's.

dangerfem_ca: my three they's

misscats5403: hey quin

trachcare: Leave it to They

lilpinkbutterfly33: hi cats

misscats5403: hiya alimex

quinlan31: They I am

quinlan31: Independence They

anthony.catholic72: 50 shades of they

b_man_777: hip hip "o'they"

alimex_137: charlie brown's the great "they"

dangerfem_ca: The Big They Theory

alimex_137: hiya cats

trachcare: Harry Potter and the They of Fire.

dangerfem_ca: How the They Stole Christnas

dangerfem_ca: *Christmas even

quinlan31: Theyfeld

alimex_137: the "they" who couldn't shoot straight

lilpinkbutterfly33: .bl all

trachcare: On Golden They.

misscats5403: ok guys now what is with the "they"

quinlan31: Niki Minthey

quinlan31: cats...it's my fault

dangerfem_ca: Debbie Does They

alimex_137: lol danger

quinlan31: tim and angels were going on and on about "they" keeping aliens secret

quinlan31: and I said I'd make the user naem THEY

trachcare: Theys of Endearment.

misscats5403: quin oh my goodness

anthony.catholic72: On golden they

quinlan31: and post nonsense, so they could say with good authoirty "They said it"

quinlan31: They vs. They

misscats5403: two nuts in an egg basket talking about "they"

quinlan31: cats, and we're reaping the silliness

dangerfem_ca: lol

quinlan31: Close Encounters of They

alimex_137: the breakfast "they"

alimex_137: a league of their "they"

anthony.catholic72: My cat walked across the keyboard today, and logged me out of chat.

dangerfem_ca: 50 shades of They

quinlan31: cia, so they say

anthony.catholic72: lol

misscats5403: I always knew that "they" nuttiness was contagious

trachcare: Theystairs, Downstairs.

angelsarehappy: you see the cat is telling you that you spend too much time on here anthony

quinlan31: Monty They

angelsarehappy: letting you know

trachcare: They, she wrote.

alimex_137: up the down stair"they"

angelsarehappy: to pay more attention to it

alimex_137: lol trach

quinlan31: and games shows....

quinlan31: The They is Right

dangerfem_ca: Much ado about they

quinlan31: Let's make a they

misscats5403: To tell the they

quinlan31: cats

alimex_137: lol cats

dangerfem_ca: a midsummer nights they

quinlan31: What's my they?>

anthony.catholic72: Macthey

quinlan31: $100,000 they

dangerfem_ca: Romeo and they

trachcare: A midsummer night's they.

dangerfem_ca: said that trach

quinlan31: and with REgis Philbin hosting, Who wants to be a They?

alimex_137: little orphan "they"

misscats5403: On The They

anthony.catholic72: OK children

anthony.catholic72: Back on task now

misscats5403: They and They show

trachcare: The taming of the They.

dangerfem_ca: Dances with They

quinlan31: Dispicable They

angelsarehappy left the room

trachcare: Around the world with auntie they.

misscats5403: The They

quinlan31: They Night Live

dangerfem_ca: Snow White and the seven They's

misscats5403: D They

quinlan31: Gone with the They

quinlan31: The Quiet They

trachcare: My Fair They.

10/21/2012 05:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: The Daughters of Rosie O'They

alimex_137: a tale of two "theys"

b_man_777: angel and tim are both gone now, "They" both left

trachcare: Oliver They.

quinlan31: Theylahoma

quinlan31: bman, they were abducted

alimex_137: the novelty "they"

dangerfem_ca: Moby They

quinlan31: finally

quinlan31: and songs...

alimex_137: they were abducted and they were probed

quinlan31: The stars are night are big and bright in They

dangerfem_ca: They state of mind

b_man_777: i have a feeling They will be back again

quinlan31: alimex, if those aliens are looking for brains, theyw ill be disappointed

dangerfem_ca: the they's in the bright white sports car

trachcare: Little They's Big Adventure.

alimex_137: a white sports coat and a pink "they"

quinlan31: I'm watching Disney's Road to El They

dangerfem_ca: Aliens vs They

anthony.catholic72: No, that is why they bring a procologist with them

dangerfem_ca: houndthey

trachcare: They and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

anthony.catholic72: They assume tims brains are in his arse.

quinlan31: and Elvis sings, I ain't nothing but a they

alimex_137: be my little teddy they

alimex_137: you ain't nothing but a hound they\
misscats5403: Don't step on my They shoes

quinlan31: oh where, oh where did my little they go? oh, where, oh where can he be?

quinlan31: How much is the They in the window?

trachcare: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie They.

alimex_137: lol trach

misscats5403: okie dokie...angelsarehappy done left the chatroom

alimex_137: I think angels left during the game show theys

quinlan31: And, on that farm, Old McDonald had a they, a they they here, a they they there....

dangerfem_ca: I love you, you love they

alimex_137: lol quin

quinlan31: everywhere a they they

trachcare: Amatheyus

misscats5403: A Little They ON the Prairie

quinlan31: Saturday Night They

quinlan31: They is the word

quinlan31: hey sands

misscats5403: quin you did that one

dangerfem_ca: Mary Tyler They

quinlan31: I had snl in mind for one

alimex_137: the dick van they show

quinlan31: and saturday night fever in mind for the other

alimex_137: hi sands

quinlan31: if I weren't wearing my tin foil hat, you'd have read my mind and known that

misscats5403: hiya sands

sandsoftime1980: alimex hiya

trachcare: The Princess They.

misscats5403: lol quin

dangerfem_ca: 40 year old They

quinlan31: I'm saving up to buy a GM They

trachcare: They Magnolias.

quinlan31: I like to buy stuff on Ethey

alimex_137: and on amazthey

anthony.catholic72: g'day sands

alimex_137: and buy books from theys and noble

dangerfem_ca: The walking They

dangerfem_ca: the walking dead is on tonight - woot woot

quinlan31: The day they stood still

alimex_137: the grateful they

sandsoftime1980: ok is lost tin fiol heads and thys lol

dangerfem_ca: AC/They

alimex_137: little miss muffet sat on her tuffet eating her curds and they

sandsoftime1980: foil*

dangerfem_ca: Metalicthey

misscats5403: you know about right now, if tim was in the chatroom, his head would be spinning in all sorts of they directions

10/21/2012 05:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sandsoftime1980: lord i cant type worth crap lol

dangerfem_ca: the joy luck they

dangerfem_ca: eat love and they

alimex_137: the rolling theys

quinlan31: The Who opens for They

dangerfem_ca: Michael Bubthey

quinlan31: blue jeans by Levis and They

dangerfem_ca: itty bitty tiny weenie yellow pokodot they

misscats5403: levis don't worry about quinlin and alimex..both slipped off the they rocker

levisandlace_2012: hi danger and mini danger

misscats5403: and danger too

sandsoftime1980: cats lol

dangerfem_ca: levisssss

dangerfem_ca: oh I lost my rocker long ago lol

quinlan31: the Nightmare before They

levisandlace_2012: hmm cats must be a full moon

misscats5403: lol danger

sandsoftime1980: cats i was going to say i knew i was sick but lord my eyes cant be that bad

dangerfem_ca: The They Whisperer

misscats5403: sands there was an encounter in here before I logged in of the "they" kind between timcatholicman and angelsarehappy

sandsoftime1980: oms lolol

sandsoftime1980: i bet that was a site to see


alimex_137: creature from the black "they"

misscats5403: sands well from the looks of they, apparently it was

anthony.catholic72: Well...the cheese slipped off Tim's cracker long ago
.
misscats5403: anthony that is very true

quinlan31: and the cracker he has is cracked

sandsoftime1980: agree anthony

alimex_137: tim has been on a UFO kick for the past couple of weeks

sandsoftime1980: quin more like a crumble

misscats5403: ali, he sure has

quinlan31: and, angels was telling us about all of the proof there is ONLINE

misscats5403: and angelsarehappy never made it to the cracker...she was always they

quinlan31: they said it, so it must be true

alimex_137: yep quin, "they" said it on the internet, so it must be true, according to angels

levisandlace_2012: and THEY all told me not to come in this chat room....should have listened.lol

dangerfem_ca: sometimes the room just oozes in batshit crazy

quinlan31: they dont' have birthdays they they Happy Theyday

misscats5403: lol levis

quinlan31: levis, too late now

10/21/2012 05:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


misscats5403: danger especially when angels and tim are in at the same they

alimex_137: yeah levis, you are now one of the "theys"

quinlan31: at the Theyday party, tim and angels are their own pinatas

quinlan31: theyatas

levisandlace_2012: I would rather be a "they" than a "who"

dangerfem_ca: thequila will be served?

dangerfem_ca: *theyquila

sandsoftime1980: danger lol

dangerfem_ca: that is hard to say

quinlan31: and, instead of fun party hats....it's tin foil hats all 'round

sandsoftime1980: woot woot i want one so i can see what they see lol

quinlan31: and as to not be sucked into the gift wrap paper corporate machine...gifts are wrapped in world weekly news pages

misscats5403: sands I would rather keep my sanity

alimex_137: angels said something about outerspace aliens are now among us as hybrids, she said it's true cause "they" said it on the internet

quinlan31: maddie, I have to tell you, you missed a good fun 20 minutes of chat....it does happen

10/21/2012 05:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I met a guy trying to convince me lizard people were under the earth waiting to take over.


tony met a old lady trying to convince him she was a 40yo blond bombshell

10/21/2012 05:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

timcatholicman333: There's a few videos about homosexuality which make Christians out to be idiots next to their careful arguements that some elephants might exhibit homosexual behavior in the wild.

10/21/2012 08:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumbo is they?

10/21/2012 10:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no..dumbo is gay? who knew roflmao

10/22/2012 10:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: well justy would have willingly paid 100 pounds angel
yasminbruckner297: any hott guyys with cams send me a message
roomingfree: unlock a yahoo user acct?...lol
gordo_viejo: 100 pounds of lard off your old ass

10/22/2012 01:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is gordi being an asshole, did belle turn him down?

10/22/2012 02:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ask patty why she made the name rubiesdeadbabieshaha and you'll see the kind of person she is

10/22/2012 02:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

numbnuts, still awake? it's past 4 am in melbourne :))

10/22/2012 02:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: well, you're busy with beep, and beep has me on iggy.
misscats5403: joy, beep doesn't have you ignored
w.joy55: no?
w.joy55: cats are you sur?
misscats5403: joy, no he doesn't
w.joy55: funny.
misscats5403: joy, he has been posting to you
w.joy55: maybe i've messed up
w.joy55: i can't see him.
harvest_kitty07: beep can you please take joy off iggy
beeplefleetser: ..........
beeplefleetser: I DONT HAVE JOY ON IGNORE
beeplefleetser: bloody hell

everyone should know by now, that, joy is a fucking drama queen bitch, her way of getting the attention is to complain she aint getting it. she is a pathetic old bitch and beep can see right through her

10/22/2012 06:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bleeps brought his girlfriend to the room the other day .... nice girl, hope she can take the crap that sometimes goes on in the room

10/22/2012 07:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just when summer stops with the has _____________ iggied me drama, joy picks it up :))

10/22/2012 07:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

summer iz a idiot....if joy can't see beep than it's on JOY'S end not Beeps -DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10/22/2012 11:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me2i_tek: hi joy

w.joy55: me, have we met??

me2i_tek: i don't know ms joy

w.joy55: you must be from the phillipeans me2i
they laugh at everything

10/23/2012 12:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joy is a fucking rascist idiot. ever notice how these post menapausal women act the same? aqua, cats, joy, belle, margeret, pondie, floridaz, i could go on but they bore the fucking crap outta me

10/23/2012 02:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joy and summer (or what the hell ever she is using as a nic) are two of the heaviest bricks in the room,,,,i mean between them maybe, just maybe there exists a 70 IQ.......summer is so needy it's pathetic!!!!!two bricks!!!!!

10/23/2012 02:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky_always_shines: well is illegal to buy guns in Mexico

davidwulf616: like there is any real law in mexico
all ran by cartells...

franky_always_shines: yes there is a law,

davidwulf616: yep, whoever has the guns is the law

franky_always_shines: no

franky_always_shines: We have militars too who run the law

timcatholicman333: some claime there were bodies.

franky_always_shines: in fact many of the capos comes from USA

davidwulf616: great franky
I want to be a mafia king

davidwulf616: pls uncle franky, make me a mafia king

franky_always_shines: im not your uncle

davidwulf616: ok brother franky

10/23/2012 08:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


justme_61934: I don't know why some use a different language and writing in chat. perhaps he has not read the saying "When in Rome, do as the Romans do."
in that case, tell us why you come here Ms Natalie. Do you intend to make enemies?

10/25/2012 03:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skyflakes401: yup krazy, it does work very well, but i need a volunteer who need to dance naked
skyflakes401: i will send you my rubber boat, but it needs to be inflated manually


ugh, dirty old man

10/25/2012 01:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skyflakes401: yup krazy, it does work very well, but i need a volunteer who need to dance naked
skyflakes401: i will send you my rubber boat, but it needs to be inflated manually


ugh, dirty old man

10/25/2012 01:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o

10/26/2012 10:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

traltech10:  what's new in the land of Oz?

samantha.2005: it was spook night

samantha.2005: people of here don't want it , (halloween) saying it belong in America I agree

misscats5403: sammie its just good clean fun for the kids

samantha.2005: cats I know this but it's your hoilday not ours

elmo6473: sammie,, who is forcing the holiday on you?



SINCE NOBODY CARES A FIG ABOUT AUSTRALIA IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT OUR HOLIDAYS

10/26/2012 11:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eleanor_alice_willow_harvey left the room

Someone is off her head again. Vile old lady.

10/26/2012 04:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_ali: quin said anyone says she ever spoke on a mic is a liar and cats backed her up
maxwell_will_kick_yo_ass: mix is in love with quin and corp
mix_ali: max is projecting and max don;t talk about your gf corp in the room
mix_ali: I talked to quin's drunken bf years ago on mic

10/27/2012 12:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix is a mental case, paranoid skitzo. Ugly fat ass

10/27/2012 05:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: yeah right
anthony.catholic72: You going to spank me?
anthony.catholic72: Just because you were a prison bitch who sucked off big black guys to stay safe doesn't mean we all are.
anthony.catholic72: Nah, we didn't mean to gang up...you were just such an idiot we all spontaneously hated you.
anthony.catholic72: You will go to hell and be fecked up the arse by a demon for all eternity.
anthony.catholic72: Now he will cry again
anthony.catholic72: You suck off german shepards for a hobby.
anthony.catholic72: LOL
anthony.catholic72: Why don't you fly to Australia and try to kill me.
anthony.catholic72: ?
anthony.catholic72: Because you are a broke arse welfare recipient?
anthony.catholic72: Why don't you suck off a few crack dealers for a bit of change?
anthony.catholic72: david...dont cry buddy
anthony.catholic72: maybe he is gay and hates the Church because the Pope says taking it up the jacksie is a sin.

10/29/2012 04:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


samantha.2005: Ian thorpe is the gay swimmer, tony has a crush on him
lol gordo

anthony.catholic72: Ian thorpe is a beautiful man.

10/29/2012 06:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tony needs a psychiatrist

10/29/2012 08:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for a "theologian" (selfprofessed)tony has a vicious mouth

10/29/2012 09:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Numbnuts' own sexual preferences come through pretty clearly....

*anthony.catholic72: Ian thorpe is a beautiful man.*


10/29/2012 01:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: i am the same zodiac sign as Gwen Steffani
what does that tell me??

aq_aqs_sandbox: NO IDEA? YOUR PARENTS HAD SEX DURING THE SAME MONTH?

10/29/2012 02:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I am much prettier too

10/29/2012 04:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I despise kids

10/29/2012 04:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


kpeg_2004: I see a talking rabbit in my front yard!

kpeg_2004: my labrador beat me at chess!

10/29/2012 08:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's like the 6th kpeg clone .... where's my favorite mix clone? :(

10/29/2012 08:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I don't think anyone is willing to be raped,your mom and dad usually sits down with you,and tells you to do what he says so he does not hurt you!
kpeg2004: at least my mom and dad did

10/30/2012 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clones are popping up right and left in chat. sometimes dont know whos who. once in a while the clone is preferable to the real chatter but not always

10/30/2012 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: I'm not sure how we'll keep frankie from slipping out of the hero mode into the victim mode. It happens so quickly.

10/30/2012 09:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nancy_sanchez35: men stop Pming me,,, I am a woman with AIDS...

10/31/2012 09:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: I have kw iggied.
She isnt very stable.

11/01/2012 04:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home