Wednesday, August 01, 2012

August 2012



Now Open DUMPSTERS DUMBASS POSTS This is where you can paste dumbass posts from any room for others to enjoy.Remember it is all in your hands so go for it!(At this stage I think I will reset it each month and like the Best & Worst Award I may create a prize and list the top 3 entries)

243 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mix clone :P

8/01/2012 04:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cohiob2: alll is fine in OHIO
belleatchantry: all is fine in exeter GB
cfd_11977: O Hi you!
sweetcitywoman_dangerous: all is good in Canada

8/01/2012 01:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zohira107: he played here a few years ago

zohira107: he is still a rocking old man

octavocron: he passed away in 1993

8/01/2012 04:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zohira107: i saw frank zappa at a county fair

zohira107: he played here a few years ago

zohira107: he is still a rocking old man.lol

octavocron: he passed away in 1993

8/01/2012 04:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe she saw mix dressed up like frank zappa

8/01/2012 07:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix was posing as zappa to infiltrate the illegal music bootlegging industry. It is top secret and I could be killed for mentioning it.

8/02/2012 01:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sandsoftime1980: ok cats whats medijugorje?
(shes as thick as pea soup)

belleatchantry: its a place in europe sands
belleatchantry: I have been there
(yeah rite)

cfd_11977: Medjugorje is located in Croatia

zohira107: there are 10 secrets associated with it

belleatchantry: no there ARENT ZOHIRA
(yes there are, thicko)

zohira107: but it has formed a special commision to study Medjugorje

misscats5403: the Vatican has not formed a special commission
(wrong, the vatican formed its special commission in 2010)

belleatchantry: there is no special commission
(still wrong)

zohira107: they formed it in 2010 i think sassy

misscats5403: no zohira the Vatican has not

(yes the Vatican has. The congregation for the doctrine of faith set up the committee, made up of 6 cardinals: Ruini, Amato, Tomko, Pulijc, Bozanic & Herranz. The commitee also consists of catholic theologians and experts in mariology)

8/02/2012 02:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

googled around and the commission is supposedly to report their findings to the pope late this year.

8/02/2012 10:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here is a site guesstimating what the ten secrets of medjugorje are supposed to be (so far, they have neither been revealed publicly by the visionaries or fr. petar ljubicic.) http://www.medjugorje.com/medjugorje/the-10-secrets/603-summery-of-the-ten-secrets.html

the third secret (a lasting sign on top of apparition mountain) has also not come to pass.

There is no word from vatican.va or l'osservatore romano, though national catholic reporter has reported on the formation of the commission and on the defrocking of fr. tomislav vlasic.

when the commission reports is when we will get the official word on the matter.

8/02/2012 11:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix is so quiet coz he's in medjugorje digging a tunnel under the mountain and keeping his ultrasensitive ears to the ground

8/02/2012 11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There were three Medjugorje Commissions prior to the CDF Commission. They were conducted at diocese level and then to the episcopal conference when the bishops conference of Bosnia and Herzegovina requested the CDF to take over in 2010. (Catholic Herald)

Personally I'm not convinced about Medjugorje but I do think it's proof of what the faithful hunger and thirst for - authentic and time-tested Catholic prayer and devotion. Unfortunately it's going the way of Lourdes nothing short of pantomime performances.

Ruby

8/03/2012 05:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the findings of the diocese of mostar-duvno, under two bishops, about medjugorje have been mostly negative. the catholic bishops' conference of yugoslavia has since been reorganized after the breakup of that country, but their declaration of 1991 has not been revised. in 1985, then-cardinal joseph ratzinger actually banned medjugorje pilgrimages. fr. vlasic, one of the proponents of the site since the visionaries came out, was not really defrocked, but left the priesthood while being disciplined by both the vatican and the order of friars minor (a similar scenario to your buddy's, the black sheep dog.) as for your last statement: if the faithful hunger for prayer and devotion, we can do that anywhere. there are enough small miracles in daily life to keep one's lamps lit. :)

8/03/2012 06:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/02/2012 01:59:00 PM i "borrow' a lot of music from yootoob. if that's mix playing in all of those songs he must be a pretty talented guy.

8/03/2012 06:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/03/2012 06:09:00 AM

I wonder what has become of Father Corapi?

At times I want to label the Medjugorje pilgrims as *rubberneckers* and agree that there are miracles enough to go around without traipsing halfway across the world for the experience. Then I got to thinking what's wrong with seeking to experience the miraculous if that helps a person to come to full faith? **John 2:23. Many people saw the miraculous signs he was doing and believed in his name.**

Ruby

8/03/2012 12:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talking about youtubes.... which room character could this describe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

8/03/2012 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I do not want to go to this church,we go to, anymore!

kpeg2004: The minister retired,it is a small congregation,and it is rather a boring church

kpeg2004: I want to go to an alive church!

kpeg2004: one where people fellowship and actually come to church

kpeg2004: at the 6:30pm service last week there was only my husband and I,pitiful

ever stop ta think you might be the problem margaret :))

8/03/2012 05:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

misscats5403: well by golly mr cats just announced that he is taking me tonight

yo, granny shaggin

8/03/2012 06:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/03/2012 12:41:00 PM that is more tony mcnumbnuts than mix.

8/03/2012 09:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe a typo for taking her *out* tonight?

8/03/2012 09:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ruby: you yourself said you were not convinced about medjugorje. so what happens to all those people who put their eggs in the medjugorje basket if no "permanent sign" appears over that mountain? i humbly submit that the ends do not justify the means, even in this case; and faith might be stronger if it is based on things more substantial than unapproved apparition sites.

8/03/2012 09:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y_m_w_wolf_ldr: want help i just want trash talk anthony.catholic and rip him a new asshole

8/04/2012 03:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jbing_1979911: Hello
y_m_w_wolf_ldr: i heard anthony.catholic72 is a booter gabe i wonder if he can boot us
judge.dredd7: Y anthony.catholic72 yes
judge.dredd7: Y just messy
judge.dredd7: Y me I got his room closed
judge.dredd7: Y and his pc freezing
judge.dredd7: Y lol
y_m_w_wolf_ldr: hold on i will bring in a name on messenger
judge.dredd7: Y try to boot us anthony
judge.dredd7: Y ok
judge.dredd7: Y welcome to your new room anthony
judge.dredd7: Y lol
neilson.steve@rocketmail.com: m 34 from usa here
judge.dredd7: Y they cant post cause there pc's r frozen
judge.dredd7: Y free messy hit anthony
judge.dredd7: Y aim first
judge.dredd7: Y lol
the_real_2sweet_aka_wolfy: come on anthony.catholic72 i'm on messy
the_real_2sweet_aka_wolfy: boot me little boy

8/04/2012 03:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that tony's sure a glutton for punishment :))

8/04/2012 04:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no idea who those guys fkn with numbnuts are .... but BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8/04/2012 04:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/03/2012 09:38:00 PM

You're right. I was looking for excuses for those gullible people when in fact as you said Pope Benedict has forbidden pilgrimages there. This is the kind of *disobedience* by some members of the LCWR that the devil wants.

Let's pray that good will come out of this *evil* (if that's what it is) when there is some definitive statement on Medjugorje - some are saying by the end of this year?

Ruby

8/04/2012 04:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sandsoftime1980: ok cats whats medijugorje?
belleatchantry: its a place in europe sands
belleatchantry: I have been there

a lie on top of a lie

8/04/2012 06:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: you need to be reported for threats ghad, I am doing it right now

ghadirimh: catholism*
ghadirimh: That's all
ghadirimh: Good bye catholics...

quinlan31: ghad, God bless

ghadirimh: I didn't say anything bad to your religion and you started saying bad

belleatchantry: ghad rep[orted to yahoo for muslim terrorism

ROFLMFAO

8/04/2012 02:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: we need to lock epsilon and ruhan in a room together.

8/04/2012 06:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frank zappa, come forth!
[raaaarrrrgghhh .... brainnnsss ...}

8/04/2012 10:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry reported to animal control for being off her leash

8/04/2012 10:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey anon loved the numbnuts tube. now which room character does this one remind you of? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOgTUuPUVJw

8/04/2012 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/04/2012 10:55:00 PM

ha ha loved the part where she fell over at 0.42. Reminds me of the Duchess of Devonshire.

8/05/2012 08:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of the devil, here she is in her fervent muse nic part 1:

fervent_muse: fuck off obinokene

fervent_muse: you have issues, teardrop

tear_drop152: u too!

fervent_muse: idiot

tear_drop152: moron!

tear_drop152: stupid

tear_drop152: u better change ur name to pervert!

tear_drop152: not fervent

fervent_muse: teardrop ignored for being a total pain in the arse

tear_drop152: go to hell u old woman

tear_drop152: u just after hot cam

tear_drop152: u r disguisting

fervent_muse: it cant spell

tear_drop152: go to hell fervent u r pervert not fervent ha haha

fervent_muse: must be muslim

tear_drop152: fervent is an old woman after sex

tear_drop152: damn you fervent

tear_drop152: u just an old bitch

8/05/2012 11:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fervent muse nic part 2:

fervent_muse: batshit crazy

fervent_muse: lol

tear_drop152: lol

tear_drop152: so u r a bitch!

tear_drop152: i guessed right!

tear_drop152: people ferevent is begging me in my box to talk to her

tear_drop152: poor fervent cant defend ITSELF in the room

tear_drop152: so trying in vain in my box

tear_drop152: hey fervent lick my ass

tear_drop152: fuck u fervent ha ha

fervent_muse: teardrop reported

tear_drop152: u just tried tomake me talk to u but in vain

tear_drop152: fervent is an old scared woman

tear_drop152: or a bi person

fervent_muse: lol

tear_drop152: no i dun like ur type

8/05/2012 11:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tear_drop152: people like u r like a pain in the arse

tear_drop152: hey peoplke i guessed right fervent is a jelousold woman

tear_drop152: fervent is begging me to veiw her wet ... on her cam

tear_drop152: ah so disguisting

tear_drop152: she is so upset i told you all about her reality

tear_drop152: she now is saying dirty things about her pussy oh what a disgusiting shameless woman!

tear_drop152: soem chrsitians in hthis room use vile language! then they r not true chrsitians! like fervent-muse

8/05/2012 11:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can

8/05/2012 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: I've seen them in the pants and the bikini
quinlan31: gentle, these girls don't have much boob
quinlan31: most of them are thin skinny girls...not much in the boob or butt dept
quinlan31: I meant tall skinny girls


quin is jelous cause her boobs hang down below her butt, the fat fuck, lol

8/05/2012 01:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of airplane does quin travel on? answer jumbo jet

8/05/2012 01:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: margaret, this is YOUR post...no lies...kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
quinlan31: yahoo has an electronic log of chat....you are so busted

8/05/2012 01:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quin is a short, fat womanm, too much in the boob, belly, butt de[pt

8/05/2012 01:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gentlepeace10: lol franky, they sound like italians breed like rabbits
gentlepeace10: hubbies family had tons of children

what a dreadful thing to say, we have a duty to accept the gifts of life that God sends to us

8/05/2012 01:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: <<pictures oncein and homie in tophat and tails, tapdancing together to "You're the Top"

8/05/2012 04:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlan31: do all lutherans go around threatening others

kpeg2004: I know trach aggrivates me and loves it,and so does quin

kpeg2004: I just hope he did not teach his kids, the way he acts!

kpeg2004: I went through this with stath, for two years

quinlan31: margaret, let me remind you, no one is forcing you to be here. Just this morning you left forever for a "nicer" chatroom

trachcare: peg, you have a life; you ought to be busy. Why, just that veterinary clinic that you own with all the veterinarians working for you ought to take up your time. why are you here so much?

kpeg2004: trach,I do not own a vetinary clinic,and I am not a vet ,I have told you this a dozen times,but you keep bringing it up to aggrivate me,as usual,so I am on to your little game ,buster

8/05/2012 05:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lardass quin the 45 stone obese slob obsessing on kpeg pt 1

quinlan31: margaret, you keep coming back, I'm gonna keep booting you
quinlan31: I only boot margaret
quinlan31: if she'd quit lying about leaving Catholic chat forever
kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
quinlan31: margaret, that sounds like a threat of death
quinlan31: threatening murder might need to be reported to the proper authorities in cincinnati....
quinlan31: issuing a threat in chat is a federal offense, btw
quinlan31: homeland security will be contacting margaret
quinlan31: implying someone can be bumped off, is a threat

quinlan31: cfd, this is what you missed....kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
quinlan31: margaret, this is YOUR post...no lies...kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
quinlan31: yahoo has an electronic log of chat....you are so busted
quinlan31: she'll be back
quinlan31: we can count on it

8/05/2012 05:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lardass quin the 45 stone obese slob obsessing on kpeg pt 2

quinlan31: see, I knew you'd be back
quinlan31: kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
quinlan31: I'm gonna post that every time you come back into the room

quinlan31: kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
quinlan31: call this guy in Cincinnati to report crimes....Criminal Investigations Capt.Thomas Johns 513 352-3542
quinlan31: wb trach
quinlan31: trach...margaret is now threatening death in chat....kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can

8/05/2012 05:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lardass quin the 45 stone obese slob obsessing on kpeg pt 3

quinlan31: margaret, I thought you were leaving Catholic chat forever....you are nothing but lie after lie
quinlan31: kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
quinlan31: Margaret, I'm not committing felonies in chat
quinlan31: kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
archange1.gabrie1_77: Y quinlan31 u can be bumbed off now
quinlan31: kpeg2004: I wish I would have been married to a mobster
quinlan31: margaret, we made what up? kpeg2004: I wish I would have been married to a mobster kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
archange1.gabrie1_77: Y quinlan31 u act as if u r better
quinlan31: gabriel...you are judging me...now judge kpeg for her threat in chat...kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can

8/05/2012 05:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lardass quin the 45 stone obese slob obsessing on kpeg pt 4

quinlan31: summer, no, margaret cannot come in here threatening anyone
quinlan31: gabriel, bump who out of the room>
quinlan31: margaret, no one has the wasted energy it would require to hate you
quinlan31: kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
quinlan31: margaret, kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
quinlan31: margaret, I don't care what you say
quinlan31: kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
quinlan31: margaret, you threaten us
quinlan31: gentle that is true
quinlan31: do all lutherans go around threatening others
quinlan31: kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
quinlan31: no one is obligated to put up with such stupidity and threats
quinlan31: margaret, let me remind you, no one is forcing you to be here. Just this morning you left forever for a "nicer" chatroom
quinlan31: Jesus would NOT want you issuing death threats
quinlan31: but, you're too stupid to figure that simple concept out

8/05/2012 05:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lardass quin the 45 stone obese slob obsessing on kpeg pt 5

quinlan31: margaret, did you say something? *yawn*
quinlan31: margaret and her special brand of charm
quinlan31: gentle...I'm gonna have to call you out on that one....I'm pretty certain it is not an act
quinlan31: hey maddie
quinlan31: maddie, margaret has threatend gentle today....kpeg2004: ingeniero,she can be bumped off ,like any other human can
quinlan31: maddie, exactly
quinlan31: margaret, we were here, gentle did not do a thing to your silly ass
quinlan31: margaret, more name calling from your moral self
quinlan31: cats
quinlan31: so many ppl come in chat with real life problems and don't take them out on others
quinlan31: margaret is not able to do taht
quinlan31: wb maddie
quinlan31: margaret, you can tell us how to chat when you quit with your threats and hate
quinlan31: margaret cannot put a little faith in her own life
quinlan31: cats, maybe she should stick to the game and give up chat....she does not play well with others

8/05/2012 05:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quin needs to get a life, her peggy bashing act went on for hours, the room was getting tired of hearing it

she is too stupid to figure that simple concept out

8/05/2012 07:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you talk of obsession

"part 5"

get a fucking life

8/05/2012 07:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: pickles said hello
anthony.catholic72: If you like peg
anthony.catholic72: Now I have a mouth full of fur


a first for tony, eating pussy at last :))

8/05/2012 07:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quinlard sounds angry, lolol, your lucky i didnt post part 6, lardass, lmfao

you need to go on a diet, gluttony and sloth is a sin

8/05/2012 08:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it started when peggy made a stupid remark about one of her own bodily functions, it was gross and gentle said so and peggy said something about gentle can be bumped off like any human can. maybe quin went a little too far but peggy needs to start thinking before opening her big fat mouth

8/06/2012 10:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least gentle let it go, cause she is a real lady, quin needs to shut her big fat mouth. we all know peggy is an immature women with mental issues. quin shouldnt go around aggravating her, put her on ignore like everyone else

8/06/2012 11:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is one of quin's many many obsessions...........this is her MO.....obsessing and taunting someone .... trying to get them extremely upset......sad that it works on some......but one thing,,,,, NOW we know quin is the booter,,,knew it all along

8/06/2012 12:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tear drop tell us what you saw on that cam if it's not too distressing :))

8/06/2012 02:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are dozens of booters in these rooms, with varying skill levels. was surprised to see quin admit to being one of them, actually ...

8/06/2012 02:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I have a good memory! I can't say I have had any bad memories!

8/06/2012 05:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quin admitted being a booter? who knew? splains a lot

8/06/2012 05:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w.joy55: benny, what is your problem???
w.joy55: ok rooms, that was a funny
w.joy55: what peg, a boot up the arse?
w.joy55: pretty son
w.joy55: who the hell is this gweeb???
w.joy55: i am always sleepy and hungry
w.joy55: benny, you're a pig. and i don't chat with men who behave like pigs. got it?
w.joy55: yes summer
w.joy55: better
w.joy55: thank you summs
w.joy55: got it.
w.joy55: benny, stop.
w.joy55: go bother someone else.
w.joy55: you already showed your stripes. We won't be friends.
w.joy55: foul mouth gentle.


joy is turning into peggy, with her victim act, getting all pissy at benny the newcommer

8/06/2012 05:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quin bragged about booting kpeg

8/06/2012 10:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for her

8/06/2012 10:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whenever margaret is in the room, she has several baited hooks in the water (about her chaotic personal life, not washing her eeyore, etc etc) but she gets a lot of bites from mature, stable adults who ought to know better.

8/06/2012 11:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are mix and junior on sabbatical this week? :P

8/06/2012 11:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any body can boot. just google ffs. it isn't that difficult and I am sure most of chat does or has done it.

8/07/2012 02:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle's niece maybelline chantry of bayou nutsacque, louisiana, rising miraculously from her wheelchair after being sprinkled with medjugorje water: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WECUb8OK-4U

8/07/2012 02:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix clone! mix clone! mix clone!

8/07/2012 02:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

misscats5403: dragon just like you troll this chatroom
misscats5403: dragon no there is no difference in the bs
misscats5403: dragon really? you have friends?
misscats5403: my sons have jobs, pay taxes and go out with their friends...you spend your days in a chatroom

finally someone called the little weasel out

8/07/2012 10:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, not everyone has booted in chat at one time or another, not everyone knows how to boot, and I'd bet that 90% of people who have the knowledge to boot, DON'T, because they know it's distructive to do so.........only people who have no lives and love to hate, boot people just to be mean........quin lives in a delusional little world where she and only she rules the planet and judges anyone who doesn't meet her low standard of living........she's pathetic

8/07/2012 12:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a joke, cats is in the room more then dragon is. has spent the passed 10 years in chat, with nothing to say

8/07/2012 12:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/07/2012 12:31:00 PM

Cats has raised her family and has fulfilled her obligations, so if she wants to spend time in chat it's her right ... as for dragon, he's a young man who sits for hours in chat making sarcastic remarks about Catholicism and religion in general, he needs to get a life

8/07/2012 06:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<<<< pounces "anonymous," noms her till her ole lady toes turn blue, then fucks off to do moronic dragon things :))

8/07/2012 11:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: well, if it isn't margaret, the merry murderess of Catholic Chat.

trachcare: margaret, I hear you are making death treats against gentlepeace.

8/08/2012 01:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arrest her, mix!

8/08/2012 05:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never a cop around (or Mix) when you need them! ROFLMAO

8/08/2012 06:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zohira107: where is sassy brat today?
zohira107: she keeps me on my toes
gordo_viejo: all 14 of them
zohira107: what?

8/09/2012 02:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: best way is making soups with all veggies and pulses in


ewwwwwww, farty old woman

8/09/2012 02:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I heard my dad's spirit walking down the stairs and closing doors

dopefiendbluesssss: kpeg how do you know it was your dad

kpeg2004: Well who else would it be?

kpeg2004: I talked to my minister and he said yes spirit do get stuck between worlds sometimes and come back to protect you!
]
kpeg2004: They are not ghost,ghosts,they are spirits


kpeg2004: They leave when their ready for them

8/09/2012 03:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

patrishiavictor: Hello friends
patrishiavictor: how are you allzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
aquamarine_gem1: patrishiavictor will be ignored.


cunt

8/09/2012 06:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm mmmm fart gumbo

8/09/2012 11:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/07/2012 06:08:00 PM

Who are you to judge a person's right to chat where they want and when they want?

8/10/2012 04:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veggie soup with pulses sounds like the kind of stodgy filling Britih diet of the war years. Maybe Belle still has her ration book?

8/10/2012 04:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe she still has her tins of bully beef and jars of margarine

8/10/2012 05:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/10/2012 04:53:00 AM awwww someone's feelings got hurt betcher a twilight fan too

8/10/2012 05:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ststephen128: Fr Barron asked a question that is very interesting. If those that suffer and are meek are Blessed and the poopr in Spirit are Blessed then isn't Chrison the Cross a very Happy man?
ststephen128: Christ on the Cross
sandsoftime1980: stephen id say no cause jesus wants all the sinner not just the meek and poor
sandsoftime1980: kevin hiya
belleatchantry: true sandy, Jesus wants all
ststephen128: Sands I think He was very Happy doing the Will of the Father
belleatchantry: I think even then He didn't know yet what He was
sandsoftime1980: bell agree
earnesib: belle, JESUS
belleatchantry: yes earns, part human and part divine
belleatchantry: I don't think Jesus knew completely until he stood at the right hand of God


LMFAO!

8/10/2012 01:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

part human, part divine? lolol,,,belle needs to go back to rcia

8/10/2012 01:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: myself, I don't believe Jesus knew himself, He knew he had a mission

8/10/2012 01:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: No doctor is allowed to treat me unless I know everything!

She'll never be treated.

8/10/2012 09:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"part human and part divine:" funniest thing about that is bell has been a catholic for over 70 years. even bananaboi's imaginary 9th-yrs know better. :))

8/10/2012 10:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sandsoftime1980: leo i havnt been coming in that much any more

sandsoftime1980: got tired of ppl stating the bibnle wrong
sandsoftime1980: bible*

sandsoftime1980: and the bs that in here

leomeshi: sand, i find that being facetious can help one put up with the trash we sprout here

sandsoftime1980: leo i find not coming in better lol

sandsoftime1980: berp thats true anthony studing to be a theologians

ststephen128: Anthony can hold his own with anyone that comes in here on matters theological

ststephen128: Anthony can defend the Faith quite well

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: whats defending the faith ? rolf

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: Its amazing that Anthony a basher converted to be a Theologian

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: Its amazing that Anthony that insulted many people when he arrived is a great theologian

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: So lets hear Anthonys essays, books and lectures , where can I find them? from what Theological School?

franky_smokes_cuban_cigars: anyone wants to discuss about Anthonys theology? any ideas where can I buy his books?

8/11/2012 04:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I understand , I just don't take the Bible that serious!

8/11/2012 05:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rbe_1490b: gre someone like Mother Teresa would have had - very likely - a very bad life in a previous incarnation.. probably harming many

8/11/2012 06:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

franky talks sense (for once)

8/11/2012 08:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tony wasn't converted: he has always been a self-important dweeb who THINKS he's a theologian. and yes anon above, even franky has moments of clarity. :))

8/11/2012 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe cuban cigars turned out to be better for him than the other stuff he'd been smokin

8/11/2012 10:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ststephen128: Anthony can hold his own with anyone that comes in here on matters theological

yeah right the best he can do is hold his own wienie while googling "hypostasis."

8/12/2012 05:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aug 12 2012
this was emailed to me, so i thought i'd share

gentlepeace and cats calling mix_eli out on a lie

mix_eli: sammy you should be proud of corp he was here last time talking about his favorite topic, raping children

samantha.2005: I am very proud of corp and you are not a christian mix with that thought

misscats5403: mix, now you are lying about corp and gentle
mix_eli: cats you are a nice lesbian welfare mom, and cool
gentlepeace10: amen samantha
mix_eli: cats ask gentle gentle told corp to stop
sweetcitywoman_dangerous: is this mix or a clone?
sweetcitywoman_dangerous: mix go on mic
misscats5403: mix, now you are lying about gentle and corp

gentlepeace10: corp never said anysuch thing on themic, he wouldn't ever talk like that and ididnt speak
gentlepeace10: that's a lie
mix_eli: gentle you told corp to stop talking about raping kids
gentlepeace10: that is a lie mix is saying
samantha.2005: corp would attack u face to face he don't hide

gentlepeace10: corp didnt talk about rapeing children on the mic and i didnt ask hinm to stop, thats a bold lie

misscats5403: mix, yes I know lies when I hear them and see them...you are a liar
mix_eli: gentle you lied

gentlepeace10: I aint lieing,
mix_eli: genlte is lying tonight

gentlepeace10: and I sure arent going to defend myself against lies, I don't give a crap....such silly foolishness

misscats5403: right gentle...mix creates stories in his head much like he creates heritages and careers

misscats5403: no one calls mix eli/ali friend anymore

corp__

8/12/2012 11:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix you are a fucking psycho

8/13/2012 12:47:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

speaking of psychos, yearning_agape = belleatchantry was in the room booting people:


gordo_viejo: hey yearning you stupid old cow, don't you have anything better to do than boot ppl minding their own business?

gordo_viejo: patty patty poo ... i know you can see this

gordo_viejo: time to make some fart-o-genic pulse soup, patty

gordo_viejo: or roll on over to the fish n chip shop beside the garage

gordo_viejo: and have yerself a chompfest

marci.zepplin: lol

gordo_viejo: how's methuselah .... erm ... dr. tim gorringe, pattycakes?

gordo_viejo: is he aware yet he's engaged to someone old enough to be his mom?

gordo_viejo: and he must be 85 looking at that pic

gordo_viejo: poor patty .... either you get blown off by a wannabee theologian, or a real one isn't aware she exists

marci.zepplin: 'yearning_agape' I do not chat privately, ty.

gordo_viejo: patty cakes, patty cakes, needs a man

gordo_viejo: roll across the street as fast as you can

now watch belchatchantry post right after this. she'd try to sound american to throw ppl of her methane-filled scent, LOLOLOL!

8/13/2012 06:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: Oh Lord,been seperated for a month,and I did not want him back,but legally his name was on the lease,so he could come back!

8/13/2012 09:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite dap englishwoman typing in a staged american accent is LWG in the cowboy hat :))

8/13/2012 10:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is he paying the lease, margaret?

8/13/2012 10:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: all I know is there is only person qualified to send me to hell, and it aint tim

behlerp: right ms belle..the only one that can send you to hell is you..by your actions, words and deeds.. goes for all of us

krazywriter: exactly lerp

8/13/2012 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bell and mix: couple nasty liars with no friends left

8/13/2012 08:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mixed nuts is just a grub
,sam xx

8/13/2012 08:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bawk bawk scratch scratch peck (gag PUKE) :P

8/13/2012 09:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and again, one day later:


marci.zepplin: 'yearning_agape' I do not chat privately, ty.

this is for the mortal sins of laughing at jokes she doesn't quite understand and talking to behlerp :))

8/14/2012 07:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: oh boy cfd, I think Tim gets closer to hell daily sadly

belleatchantry: the hypocrisy is awful, I don't see tim anymore

belleatchantry: you don't need to ali, just talk to his detractors and he sends you to hell

belleatchantry: indeed kevin, tim sends us all to hell regularly

belleatchantry: cfd tim has prior knowledge as to our destinations


bellea needs to look up the definition of hypocrite.

#1 the hypocrite thinks tim gets closer to hell daily yet she claims not to see him anymore
#2 bellea claims prior knowledge “as to” tims destination (see #1)

8/14/2012 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

behlerp: mr tim is clearly unstable.. there's no sense in driving him over the edge, ms belle
bellea is a sick individual that get a kick out of driving ppl to the edge,,,,i think shes the unstable one

8/14/2012 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: lol, we don't have filipina translators lucy

grendal_axethrower: <knows that mahal kita' means i love you

belleatchantry: but we don't have a translator

gordo_viejo: deal with it, patty

gentlepeace10: who's patty

traltech10: Dang

8/14/2012 02:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

misscats5403: Justy, no one died from lack of sex.

gordo_viejo: yeah cats ... numbnuts is still alive

[too fuckin bad]

amos051: is there such a thing as bad sex?

amos051: every other day for me

[some still prefer a regular helping of bad sex to no sex at all]

gentlepeace10: she is bragging about masturbation ~~ unbelievable!

justylonging1111: I am in a glorious relationship with Oneness!

gordo_viejo: hopefully that wasn't another of your euphemisms for off-whacking

traltech10: Mrs. Palmer and her five lovely daughters!

8/14/2012 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cgay disrupting the rosary today then shuts up when sam came in

anthony.catholic72: now isnt that amazing

anthony.catholic72: All we need now is jeannie: and the story will come straight.

anthony.catholic72: Oh yes, she does have a mouth like a sewer.

samantha.2005 joined the room

8/15/2012 11:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

diamondsforever938: anthony.catholic72,,, wher u been 4 long time no see?

diamondsforever938: rumors anthony u been 2 jail?

anthony.catholic72: Listen to me you piece of refuse....go back to your basement

diamondsforever938: bye jail bird

diamondsforever938 left the room

8/15/2012 11:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

present_arms: hello all
present_arms: samantha ltns
samantha.2005: amm who ??
present_arms: << aw3some_genius
present_arms: was
samantha.2005: from england?
present_arms: yes
present_arms: couple of years ago
samantha.2005: long time no see?
samantha.2005: you dissapeared?
present_arms: yes hahaha
present_arms: came back a couple of weeks ago samantha, how are things down under?
samantha.2005: so what happened?
present_arms: needed to leave at the tome sam, sort myself out
samantha.2005: Im doing well ty
present_arms: time too
present_arms: excellent to hear
samantha.2005: nice to see u
present_arms: thank you
samantha.2005: did u get married?
present_arms: fuvk no
present_arms: ooo sorry
samantha.2005: ah lol
samantha.2005: I think that's a big no
present_arms: yeah a very big one
present_arms: recently divorced sam
present_arms: best thing I ever did

8/15/2012 11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

locopinoythegreat: elmo i have a plane ticket to zhuhai

elmo6473: loco,, yay

locopinoythegreat: so stage one of my plan to capture a wife is completed

elmo6473: loco,, if that fails, you could always try chloriform

locopinoythegreat: well my plan is to go there

locopinoythegreat: visit a woman

locopinoythegreat: then convince her to move in with me in nanyang

locopinoythegreat: then we get two cats

elmo6473: loco,,, you could always try mail order

locopinoythegreat: but there is no sport in that

elmo6473: loco,, sure there is, she still has a chance to turn you down

locopinoythegreat: i'm going to stick to my zhuhai plan

locopinoythegreat: stage one has already been completed

8/15/2012 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: ok,remember in the bible there is a story about the bag lady and the rich folks ,who had plenty of money,and the bag lady had none,and she found a penny?

kpeg2004: She gave it as offering at chuch while all these rich folk was dressed in fancy clothes,giving hundred dollar billls,and she was dressed in a bag sorta dress, and God thought more of her and blessed her,than the rich folks!


misscats5403: kpeg, that story isn't in the bible

WTF???


mark 12.44

ummmmm yes it is cats
its one of the most well known stories in the bible, you moron

8/15/2012 01:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elmo6473: kpeg,, I read both the NIV and KJV of it,, none mention a baglady finding a penny
misscats5403: gentle, about the poor woman who gave all she had to charity
misscats5403: hi cfd
misscats5403: yep trach she sure did...she huff and puff and blew herself on out of the chatroom
misscats5403: right trach, she needs to change the colors

you assholes need to get a life. yall didnt know what scripture peg meant, then yall tried too make out that peg was in the wrong

8/15/2012 01:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I understand , I just don't take the Bible that serious!

It is a crediblity issue.

8/15/2012 02:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rbe_1490c: octa i believe it's because men don't talk so much.... women let off their gas through the upper orifice
octavocron: actually, it's because women don't keep their mouths closed long enough to build up sufficient pressure
belleatchantry: octa you have issues
belleatchantry: deal with them outside my sight

octavocron: belle, my issues are all humorous
octavocron: perhaps when I become a senior citizen and fart dust, I'll become cranky as well

ROFLMFAO!!

8/15/2012 06:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: SHARKEY SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR HATE MONGERING AND LIES
aquamarine_gem1: BY ANY NAME, AN ASS
aquamarine_gem1: SHARKEY QUIT BE A SHITTY LITTLE TINY WORTHLESS MAN
aquamarine_gem1: FILTHY PERV AND IDIOT
aquamarine_gem1: GET MONEY OUT OF ILLEGALS
aquamarine_gem1: I SAY $400 IS A CHEAP PRICE TO PAY TO BECOME LEGAL AND NOT A FILTHY LAW BREAKER
aquamarine_gem1: AND FOR THE GROUP THAT IS BEING ALLOWED TO PAY THAT EAST $400, THEY ARE LAWYERS, PROFESSIONALS, NOT SOME CROP PICKERS
aquamarine_gem1: HIGH SCHOOLERS ARE NOT 18
aquamarine_gem1: THAT'S FOR SURE
aquamarine_gem1: THAT WOMAN'S TRIAL IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS.
aquamarine_gem1: I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THAT TYPICAL SHITTY GOSSIPY DEMEANER THAT SHARKEY IS SO WELL KNOWN FOR
aquamarine_gem1: GOSSIPY TINY MAN

lolol,,,,,gossipy? lolol,,,, eat shit and die aqua,, lmao!!

8/15/2012 07:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: All we need now is jeannie: and the story will come straight.

anthony.catholic72: Oh yes, she does have a mouth like a sewer.

jeannie hasn't been in chat for years, numbnuts moron, and it's YOU who keeps yakkin about her disappearing into ruby's basement.

:))

8/15/2012 08:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

locopinoythegreat: stage one has already been completed

wow being an asshole has stages

8/15/2012 08:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that story is in the gospels, and you can find it easier if you understand kpegese :)

8/15/2012 09:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agent! Mix! Fury! has been really quiet through all of this. Is it a vain hope that he's left chat for good?

8/15/2012 09:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix bag is on a secret mission

8/15/2012 09:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_eli: yeh joy I look like my dad and grandpa

He got his mom's moustache.

8/15/2012 10:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peacemom_36bn: rich I was NOTHING like my parents, thank GOD!!!

Her sons say the exact same thing.

8/15/2012 10:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_alli: I am Mohammed Mix Alli. I am the greatest
mix_alli: and bless me
mix_alli: for I have sinned
mix_alli: I was chased around by my lesbian girlfriend with a flame thrower once
mix_alli: she caught her bush on fire
mix_alli: linc goes on ignore for being a pervert
mix_alli: I'm a Cartheginian!
mix_alli: my sign is the taurus the bull
mix_alli: because I'm full of bull

mix_alli: elmo you lardass
aquamarine_gem1: MIX HOW'S SINGLE LIFE ALL THOSE 70 YEARS OF YOURS
mix_alli: it's lonely
mix_alli: aqua cats has been cloning me
mix_alli: but she clones me all the time
mix_alli: I watched some gay midget porn
mix_eli: aqua the only cop show I liked was barney miller
mix_alli: aqua I was Barney Miller
mix_alli: and Barney rubble all rolled into one
mix_alli: they used to call me little poopy
mix_alli: my 9th cousin was Claudius Maximus
mix_alli: I'm very proud of my heritage
mix_alli: I'm a Grecian Armenian
mix_alli: I'm alot like Cher
mix_alli: I got you babe
mix_alli: I was a puppeteer as a kid
mix_alli: I had a ventriloquist sock puppet
mix_alli: I put it on my penis and did puppet shows
mix_alli: I bought 100 of them
mix_eli: linc here in New York we get real clones running for office at the federal level lol
mix_alli: there is cats the cloner
mix_alli: she is in here right now cloning my other name
mix_eli: imoy is cats doing her fake mix clone lol
mix_eli: yeah impy I have three or four people clone me
mix_alli: at one time I had a whole army of people cloning me
misscats5403: nope mix isn't poopular at all
mix_alli: impy we must suspect everyone
impishy4u: im a bot
mix_alli: any of us could be a clone
misscats5403: impishy honestly, you've got to stop seeing dumb people
mix_alli: welcome to the clone room
impishy4u: wow mix someone loves u to clone you
mix_alli: yes I know impy
mix_eli: impy corp, cats and ingen reportedly clone me, I suspect it is just the first two
quinlan31: cats, you need to let more ppl clone mix, not fair you get all of the fun
mix_alli: corps, cats, and ingen, and chico and the man are all cloning me
lincsolvent: mix, neither cats nor ngeniero are cloners.. I have no idea about the other
mix_eli: corp & cats would
mix_alli: because cats is the devil
mix_alli: she even has horn and a pitch fork
mix_eli: sorry linc I think it is those two
mix_eli: cats hates me always has
mix_eli: well she is a racist
misscats5403: ß << doesn't hate a soul but knows an ass when she sees one posts
mix_alli: impy cats cloned me the other day when I went to the toilet
mix_eli: gentle she belittles me being of mixed Nationalies that is racism
elmo6473: Mix,, why would she do that
mix_alli: I went to take a shit and the next thing I knew I was being cloned
mix_eli: elmo she is evil
mix_alli: impy I am 100 different races
mix_alli: I am Hasen Bin Sobar
misscats5403: elmo its best not to play into the imagination of mix
mix_alli: impy I used to get beat up a lot when I was a kid
misscats5403: elmo, you know, he has that special brand of insanity
mix_alli: I would go outside and the other kids would say 'look out!, he's all of them!'
quinlan31: alli =))=))=))
mix_alli: there are 15,000 ethnic librarians in Naples alone
mix_alli: it turns out that half the Roman army was comprised of my relatives
quinlan31: linc, are you cloning mix yet?
mix_alli: I was an olympiad at the Montreal Games
misscats5403: quin, linc might as well...mix has accused more then half of the chatters in here of cloning him
quinlan31: cats, i was gonna say, it's a mere matter of time
mix_alli: I broke the world record in pole vaulting
quinlan31: mix is jealous of his clone =))
mix_alli: aqua I was mayor of Pittsburgh
mix_alli: I came up with the flex defense
mix_alli: I'm related to Charlie Sheen

8/15/2012 11:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay mix clone! mix clone! mix clone!

8/15/2012 11:34:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

"belleatchantry: octa you have issues

belleatchantry: deal with them outside my sight

octavocron: belle, my issues are all humorous

octavocron: perhaps when I become a senior citizen and fart dust, I'll become cranky as well"


LOLOLOLOL, almost fell off my seat laughing at this one...

8/16/2012 12:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah anon tears ran down my leg

8/16/2012 01:43:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

belleatchantry: I do wish peg would stay and listen, and learn

(hypocrite! how can she when you keep booting her)

cfd_11977: i sometimes find kpeg annoying...

(not as annoying as a spineless gossipy liar like you)

belleatchantry: yes cfd I understand that

(you understand shit, nothing beyond google to come up with your imaginary domestic bliss)

belleatchantry: but she keeps coming here I hope one day she might understand

cfd_11977: she broke this, she broke that, my back hurts, my legs hurts..

(what about all your drama about dying of throat cancer, you attention-seeking fag?)

belleatchantry: cfd I kn ow

8/16/2012 01:47:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

day 4,041 of belch-at-chantry picking on tim

belleatchantry: and tim has no one to talk to because he is a hypocrite

behlerp: let's not make this another pick on tim day.. we had that day earlier this week already

belleatchantry: do you think tim will change cfd in a week

8/16/2012 01:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bell's depends haven't been changed in two weeks

8/16/2012 02:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why should Tim change? Tim is who he says he is. Belle you are the hypocrite because you are not who you say you are, you have lived a lie for years. Practice what you preach and maybe you'll get some respect.

Ruby

8/16/2012 10:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dancingdoll_musiclover: Ok so is there a genuine person who would just wanna talk?
krazywriter: we ARE talking
dangerfem_ca: go ahead and talk dancing
krazywriter: you must not be paying attention
aquamarine_gem1: dancing quit your fucked up bitching
dangerfem_ca: we are already talking
dancingdoll_musiclover: I mean decent things...
dangerfem_ca: Lucy is on mic talking, talk to her
dancingdoll_musiclover: come on guys..lets just talking nicely...
alleenhypes874: hot here private msg me to chat
aquamarine_gem1: dancing move it along. i do not like your bitching, griping and accusational tone, you stupid bitch
dangerfem_ca: what is "talking nicely"? LOL
krazywriter: ß we ARE talking "nicely"

8/16/2012 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine_gem1: dncing it is you that is rude, accusational, and a bitch
aquamarine_gem1: dancing you are bitching
aquamarine_gem1: and whining
aquamarine_gem1: dancing you come in here being judgemental asshole. that does not offend anyone.
aquamarine_gem1: dancing, looks like you do not want your crap handed back to you
aquamarine_gem1: you see dancing, all i posted was WHAT YOU POSTED BUT HANDED IT BACK TO YOU
aquamarine_gem1: YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT
dancingdoll_musiclover: Aquamarine ~ dont be so rude!!
dancingdoll_musiclover: No I am not I am just sharing something that i am seeing that's all..
dancingdoll_musiclover: ok..i am sorry if you felt offended...
dancingdoll_musiclover: so aqua...how are you doing today?
aquamarine_gem1: DANCING YOU HAVE NOT BEEN NICE YET. SO QUIT BITCHING BITCH


well done cc1, ripping into a newby. no wonder other religions hate us when this is how we treat our own

8/16/2012 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is quentin, does any body know?

8/16/2012 01:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aquamarine gets mad at her husband, stepkids or sister and comes and takes out on newbies or anyone who happens to be enjoying chat. How is she able to live with herself?

8/16/2012 07:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ingeniero_e: Dragonians dood take a class in geology. It'll be your first.

* also history, math, theology, remedial reading and charm school 101 (not being a total dick)
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM bitch :))

8/16/2012 08:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe "quentin" is yet another person cloning mix

8/16/2012 09:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEW INJURY!

kpeg2004: I neeed to have my hip xrayed and my leg x rayed
aquamarine_gem1: kpeg old or new injury?
kpeg2004: I been in here

kpeg2004: aq,when remember when I fell backwards down the stairs and hurt my back?

aquamarine_gem1: that's been some time ago riht?
kpeg2004: well the doctor assistant had me take off the backbrace before my lower back was healed,and this now is the results,and I am not happy about it,so new,but brought on by the doctor's assistant

aquamarine_gem1: you have to have pt too.

aquamarine_gem1: or you will attrify with a brace on

kpeg2004: My neurologist knows and so does my bone doctor


8/16/2012 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

numbnuts needs a "bone" doctor

8/16/2012 11:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ffs I hope peg has her own medical insurance.

8/17/2012 03:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


anthony_catholic1972: great, here is Ruby the room's favourite cock nanny

anthony_catholic1972: you are a liar, Ruby

anthony_catholic1972: don't ask Ruby, she thinks Ing is the room's greatest theologian

anthony_catholic1972: so what's this I hear about your prem twins at death's door, Ruby?

rubyshoes0: I beg your pardon?

rubyshoes0: you heard wrong got enough on my plate


what a fucking parasite tony aks numbnuts is

8/17/2012 06:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he lurks quietly all day, all night, then all of a sudden throws a tantrum. what a prick.

8/17/2012 09:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peg hasent even gone to therapy and if so not reuglarly. no wonder

8/17/2012 09:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who knows which parts of pegs of our lives is true or not

8/17/2012 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there any true in what cia and others said last nite that strugglinalong past away?

8/17/2012 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: bb I have to have lunch so my bone medicine works

8/17/2012 12:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belleatchantry: ehat is a solas?

belleatchantry: what
belleatchantry: fice solas sounds like witchcraft
belleatchantry: never heasrd of solas
belleatchantry: who knows who cares
belleatchantry: not interested in solas whatever it is
belleatchantry: never heard of the word christian
belleatchantry: and im a cradle catholic
ROFLMFAO,,,it hasnt heard of five solas,,,and this dumbass says she is studying aquinas??? :)) roflmfao

8/17/2012 01:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: you know, it is a shame that osmosis is no longer around. He'd flay guardinia alive.
misscats5403: yep trach but osmo has been busy
trachcare: I don't have that kind of cutthroat creativity.
guardian_backup: I'd cut osmosis's throat
alimex_137: too bad that poh's not around
misscats5403: guardinia you are not man enough to even try and touch osmo

8/17/2012 09:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

numbnuts is contemptible. he may use sick babies to taunt a chatter he dislikes, and he may even succeed in causing her pain, but all that shows is his hypocrisy and total disregard for the christian virtues he claims to uphold as a "theologian."

8/17/2012 09:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this the same asshole who said he'd gut quin? quin could drop him cold with a look, and as for osmo, he could turn him to jelly without even turning around. pitiful.

8/17/2012 09:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sm772: naked man home alone on cam

gordo_viejo: so is numbnuts

8/18/2012 03:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rubyshoes0: got to get see you soon thanks for the laughs cheered me up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rubyshoes0: bye Gordi and CFDeeeeeee
juliaf5u2dl8x: Hello I am a hot school girl i like to go to my page at http://ntsafflt.tk
rubyshoes0: and Anthony. You are an arrogant ignorant up yourself snotty nosed little nobody
rubyshoes0: And I'm doing the whole room a favour for pointing out the fact

8/18/2012 06:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dragonstone00: witchcraft litterally means craft of the wise

8/18/2012 12:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dragonstone00: i was writing down what i learned about healing that day

dragonstone00: following the flow of energy to the source of the problem

dragonstone00: i turned it into a career

rbe_1490c: so you are a healer now?

dragonstone00: massage therapist




I THOUGHT HIS CAREER WAS TO BE AS IRRITATING AS POSSIBLE IN CHAT

8/18/2012 12:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dragonstone00: i have no problem sharing my secret

dragonstone00: start at the scalp

dragonstone00: work your way down to the neck,when you are done there massage the face gently

dragonstone00: work the shoulders and then the arms and hands

dragonstone00: depending on who you are working on either the back or the front

b_man_777: dragon, have you ever done that trick where 4 people lift one man with their finger?

8/18/2012 12:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ruby is trying to goad anthony, and as such deserves to be taken to task. If she can dish out the derisive behaviour, she should not complain when it comes back to her

8/18/2012 01:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anthony ambushes Ruby when she enters the room, with statements like whether her twins suffered near death experiences

As far as i can see, Ruby gives as good as she gets, i don't see her complaining

Anonymous said...


Anon 09:22:00 PM, Got it right!

8/18/2012 05:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pickle's boyfriend is the big whiny pussy. i don't see ruby complaining; she is kicking nuts (numb) and taking names.

8/18/2012 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/18/2012 01:23:00 PM

No I'm not Patty. You of all people know how he operates. The big brave bully act kicks in shortly after the 6th glass and usually when the room is ultra quiet. *Taken to task* *goad*. I seem to remember a certain Patty using the phrase *take to task* when talking to me about a certain chatter who passed out drunk, mid sentence while on VC.....

8/19/2012 07:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one dishes out behaviour. how very odd, patty.

8/19/2012 09:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guardian_backup: And I am going to slit your throat cfd and put your head on a pike if you try anything

guardian_backup: Same with all Romanists bigots

guardian_backup: I'd crucify the Pope himself if he insulted my parents

guardian_backup: Eli, go get gang raped you miserable worm

guardian_backup: Because knocking the Pope senseless would teach all Romanists and him some humility

8/20/2012 12:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I refuse to be crabby,no matter how bad I feel!

8/20/2012 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: I remember when waterbeds were so popular

kpeg2004: My parents would not buy me one,that said if you want to sleep on water, buy a boat

kpeg2004: I don't know how big a boat they wanted me to buy at 12

8/20/2012 10:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if anthony has a dislike for ruby he should confront ruby directly about it and leave the little baby girls out of it; the babies didn't do a thing to anthony

8/20/2012 11:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are kpeg and joy sisters?

8/20/2012 01:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
are kpeg and joy sisters?

8/20/2012 01:06:00 PM

THANKS!

That made me smile!

8/20/2012 03:16:00 PM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

lame ^^^

8/21/2012 01:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alimex_137: geez is spirititheskies still around?

belleatchantry: havent seen it in years until just now ali
belleatchantry: seemed to be stuck in room 2
belleatchantry: which suited me


to bad bellea dont stick in room2 would suit everyone :))

8/21/2012 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger osmosis_bin_lederhosen said...

G

8/22/2012 02:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez is alimex still around. dumbass comment from somebody who lives in catholic chat

8/22/2012 04:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/22/2012 04:33:00 AM

That's right you jackass, I will be in chat all fucking day if I feel like it, if you don't like it you can eat shit. :)


Alimex

8/22/2012 08:50:00 AM  
Anonymous hello_kitty said...

welcome back to the blogosphere, osmo dahlin'

8/22/2012 10:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to know why that Dick Head cares if Alimex is in chat all day or not and why he/she couldnt sign their name......Alimex has worked hard her whole entire life.....he has earned the right to do what ever she wants...not that an explnation needs to be given....so Back OFF ASSHOLE.....Osmo my love so happy that you are back....


Latina

8/22/2012 04:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*SHE

Typo corrected

Latina

8/22/2012 04:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WB to osmo and latinamami :)

8/22/2012 11:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alimex is a cunt and so are you latina now both of you fuck off

8/23/2012 01:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm anthony is so brave behind a computer screen LOL. Say what you got to say to me in the room and stop hiding like a little girl, what a waste of space you are


Alimex

8/23/2012 03:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trachcare: women are built of more durable stuff than we are. they have to be. childbearing is not a walk in the park.

misscats5403: trach you got that right afterall, if men had to give birth, the world population would be considerable low

roomingfree: i passed a few kidney stones so i could do a child birth easy...

misscats5403: uh huh right rooming

levisandlace_2012: pffffffffft

misscats5403: rooming you try passing something the size of a watermelon through a hole the size of an orange and lets see how you feel

8/23/2012 06:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was thinking strawberry, but if you say orange, ooooo-tay .... :P

8/24/2012 12:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mix_elli: I have received death threats, I have received threatening emails, I have received woemn's underwear....
mix_elli: it's me man
braineblond2000: mix elli is the clone
mix_elli: I have received marriage proposals, I have received sexual favors, I have received dildos
mix_elli: I have received COD's in the mail with leather chaps and whips
mix_elli: I have received gay magazines, I have received midget porn delivered FedEx ground
mix_elli: I have received fart cushins, I have received blowup dolls
mix_elli: I have received fake vomit, I have received dog shit

mix_elli: I have received my own naked pics, I have received used skidmarked thongs
mix_elli: I have received nude photos of J. Edgar Hoover, I have received a butt plug
mix_elli: I have received Homoerotic literature
mix_elli: I have received hashish from the President of colombia
mix_elli: I have received alcohol made from goat urine

8/24/2012 01:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha love da clone

8/24/2012 03:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Fact is Ruby...people know me as someone who is truthful...


anthony.catholic72: Ruby told us Gabe is dead!


liar liar dickwad, ruby said no such thing, claire did. so much for you being truthfull LMFAO,

8/24/2012 08:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Catfish Jim
anthony.catholic72: Pray for us,
anthony.catholic72: Gabe...
anthony.catholic72: Pray for us.


sick bastard, mocking the dead

8/24/2012 08:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpeg2004: Lucklily, I had a miscarriage,cause I would have never had an abortion,but after I got out of the hospital she was so hateful towards me,that is something you cannot forgive or forget!

8/24/2012 10:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: Catfish Jim
anthony.catholic72: Pray for us,
anthony.catholic72: Gabe...
anthony.catholic72: Pray for us.


sick bastard, mocking the dead

8/24/2012 08:02:00 AM

I agree anon the actions of many "catholics" is just disgusting. their hate is all consuming that they just can't let it die with the person

8/24/2012 03:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon: tony is just one catholic amongst billions. he neither speaks for nor represents the church.

8/24/2012 06:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthony.catholic72: But right now, Pickles thinks I am a god.


ROFLMAO

8/24/2012 08:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

richard on cigayboi:

mohammed_arrash: who's Tony?
mohammed_arrash: tony needs to get laid
mohammed_arrash: he is a homosexual

8/24/2012 10:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tony's colorful fantasy world:

anthony.catholic72: Guido enjoys being shat on for a sexual experience.
anthony.catholic72: the Cleveland steamer

8/24/2012 10:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon 8/24/2012 10:12:00 PM

And Gordo's post under it.

"numbnuts is in his element"

8/24/2012 11:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's his cat I feel sorry for.

Pickles' Haiku Ode to Numbnuts.

Kudos O Great One
I purr to show I love you
Want to smell my butt?

8/25/2012 02:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmmm who said osmosis could post on this blog..!!!
signed by the pickled pickle aka numb nuts aka tony
aka sir crap a lot aka pull my finger aka big girls blouse, aka the little fag from Melbourne.. will think of more later

xx lol lol

8/25/2012 02:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

growing up with tony, poor pickles will turn out to be the ed gein of cats :))

8/25/2012 04:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq_aqs_sandbox: cats so i am frying shrimp for mr aq last evening around 5.45p and his son comes in, with his 4 kids in tow/

aq_aqs_sandbox: then they went upstairs for a bit, i didnt think much of it but maybe they are just going to see where he sleeps right?

aq_aqs_sandbox: that was 5.45pm and it's after noon and he still has not notified us or mentioned he was bringing them for the entire weekend!

aq_aqs_sandbox: or asked

aq_aqs_sandbox: and comes AT SUPPER TIME

aq_aqs_sandbox: SO MR aq eats his shrimp standing up and that was that

lincsolvent: aq, good thing it was only shrimp you had to offer at supper time

aq_aqs_sandbox: linc i didnt offer any

aq_aqs_sandbox: and there was the rest of the supper too

lincsolvent: oh, poor kids ag
lincsolvent: aq

aq_aqs_sandbox: linc how so?

aq_aqs_sandbox: they have a daddy

lincsolvent: well you know how ids are .. they innocently see their aunt and see food and say yummy I am ready to dine
lincsolvent: kids*

aq_aqs_sandbox: linc yep and their daddy didnt even tell us they were coming

aq_aqs_sandbox: innocent as they are



Aq is the step grandmother witch

8/25/2012 02:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aq decides her grandkiddy doesnt get a christening teddy bear, cause of somthing the mom did. Then aq decides the grandkiddies dont get to eat cause of something the daddy did. guess what? Your right anon, aq is the step grandmother witch from hell. with aq its what u see is what u get. pure, unadulterated bitch. one of them grandkiddies is gonna grow up and make aq sit for hours in her own shit,yknow what goes around comes around

8/25/2012 02:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jamalunix: your a fucking nutjob belleat

belleatchantry: do I look like I care?

jamalunix: you look like your in care, twatface

jamalunix: who would invite u to a bbq

belleatchantry: I would invite me jama, and lotsa people do

jamalunix: your basicelly sayin cos oct went to a bbq and didn't go to gracelands
belleatchantry: jama come back when you can spell
jamalunix: lotsa ppl, lmao
belleatchantry: we might understand
jamalunix: lmfao

jamalunix: ya dumbfuck cunt
jamalunix: belleat how old are u
belleatchantry: and up yours also jama
jamalunix: oct wanna fuck belleat?
jamalunix: if your into grammaw fuckin
jamalunix: go for it
jamalunix: every1s a nutter in belleats world
jamalunix: nobody fucks u belleat, your to old
jamalunix: I dun give a shit,, belleat is full of crap,,,, and nobody gives a flyin fuck
jamalunix: belleat, how old r u
jamalunix: any1 know how old belleat, is?
jamalunix: crusty cunt
jamalunix: I dun wanna get old, like belleat neither
jamalunix: dumbfuckincunt
jamalunix: how old belleat,,

8/25/2012 11:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home