Before you jump on the joanofarc bandwagan...... she is a complete nutcase herself and I would be as likely to believe what she says I would be to believe PeterG....jus saying
i remember joan from yahoo ... she also had a clone who could mimic her voice and tourettes on mike. strange seeing her here in dap under such circumstances. :-P
Crikey! Who was lurking in the room and posted that conversation and why would anyone in DAP care about it? No idea who the chatter is but had a feeling he/she was just a troll waiting for the right moment to diss the faith.
Anonymous said... Before you jump on the joanofarc bandwagan...... she is a complete nutcase herself and I would be as likely to believe what she says I would be to believe PeterG....jus saying
5/06/2013 12:18:00 PM
your right joanofarc is a complete nutter, but she aint lyin about horrid forehead (a.k.a. leonofalbury) movin in with her. I was in the room the time she called the cops on him for beatin on her kids. leons already got a daughter by a women in aus that he aint allowed to go near, now i heard a son with joan, shes the reason he disappeared off yahoo
october 18 2014 leon told the room on mic that joan pulled a knife on him, lmao, I remember it clerly cause that day I turned 40. they 2 are nuts, use to tell all there business in chat. now leons on paltalk acting all holier then though
some australian females from yahoo: sam, quinlan, lilredhen, stings, steffanii = regular people who can get on anywhere
some australian males from yahoo: leonofalbury, bill_dill, tony mcnumbnuts, the guy on a4 who whined for a month coz his pet lizard died .... = WTF! do they mix in cane toad with the y-chromosomes?
it was a typo BUTTHEAD, should be October 18 2004 so now its not all wrong!!!!! Wassmaatta are you scared people are gonna find out your derty lil secrets? Im just telling it like it WAS asshat. Plenty of people heard him and joanie at it on mic. She pulled a knife on him, ect ect, and he beat her and her mom up, and the mom landed in hospital. those were the good ole days, lmfao
Pegasus89: She was born the same year I was,and my mom's cousin liked the name Peggy too,so she named her Peggy, now I do not know what program she is in, if any
familytree4: that is amazing peg
Pegasus89: yes
familytree4: i don’t think that peg was a catholic - a lutheran i think
I was blown away to see joanofthearc frequenting the hallowed halls of the Double D. I remember way back when leonofalbury aka leonskis moved in to Joans place and the trouble that was soon to follow. I was in CC when a friend of Joans came in and told us(the regs)of the goings on and then sent a few photos in PM that clearly showed bruising around the eyes of his victim, one of which was of Joans mom who had allegedly been knocked to the floor with considerable force in an altercation involving a broom. Joan soon came into the room and confirmed what her friend had been saying, and imo, she did so most convincingly. There have been other "gossip" sessions dedicated to the life and times of the demonstrative "Fownunder Duck" and when I regard my own interactions with the mess formerly known as leonskis... I feel entirely obligated to gossip, announce, advertise, warn or otherwise alert any and all potential victims, not unlike a road sign might warn of "Falling Debris" on the road ahead!
Thanks to the original poster, I for one am most interested in this particular train wreck.
why do you come to the blog then? people have a right to know about leonskis and his unsavory past,if it prevents another women getting beat up by the moron, then SHAME ON YOU for bitchin, hes on paltalk acting like butter wouldnt melt.
corpenhagen: i won't go to leons room cause as soon as he see's me i will be banned *** Jerry Dude has joined the room *** corpenhagen: no point misscats5403: corp I was told to get out corpenhagen: lol misscats5403: he kept insisting I get on mic trachcare: Leon was cordial to me. It made me feel all.....greasy.....like I needed to shower with strong soap. misscats5403: I knew darn well if I did that he would remember me
To the person bitching about the gossip, are you totally brain dead? Do you have a clue what this blog is? Hello Mcfly. If you don't want it then leave but being here, reading the posts, really just makes you a gossip voyeur. by the way this is DangerGirl! How the hell are ya all? Haven't been in chat for a while - popping in to say hi. So hi! Happy Mom's day to all you wonderful Moms!
___________ from outer space, I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face I should have changed that stupid lock I should have made you leave your key If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me
I haven't actually been any where just working, life in general lol. Miss the old group in yahoo. Just didn't find a place to call home in paltalk, which sucks.
Was relaxing yesterday while the family made me lunch for mom's day - thought about you'all thought I would say hello :)
Mondays I have off, I should try to make a effort to come in to say hi more often.
64 Comments:
***alot_of fake_posts***leaves the room
oh, great. may is finally here, but so is numbnuts LOL.
***numbnuts_still_a_wankstain*** has been in the room since 2005
grow up
How very rude, shows lack of breeding..
awww someone got pissed off :))
breeding you say?? Are you a purebred poodle??
no but yeh but no but yeh but no but yeh but arf arf!
.
hi, dot :-P
Hi back.
Annamarie_Pascoe: are you a regular here ruby?
RUBYshoes2013: Yes Anna - in that most here are yahoo refugees
Annamarie_Pascoe: cool i was hoping that
RUBYshoes2013: Are you from yahoo too? Is that you KW?
Annamarie_Pascoe: i was a long time ago
Annamarie_Pascoe: kw?
RUBYshoes2013: sorry Anna I was thinking of another yahoo regular.
Annamarie_Pascoe: do you know a chatter that goes by the name leonofalbury, ruby?
RUBYshoes2013: No Anna sorry.
Annamarie_Pascoe: ok thanks anyways
Annamarie_Pascoe: where you from ruby
RUBYshoes2013: England you?
Annamarie_Pascoe: usa
RUBYshoes2013: up early then?
Annamarie_Pascoe: i was looking for leon his in australia so this would be a good time
RUBYshoes2013: ohhhh that Leon?
Annamarie_Pascoe: you know him
RUBYshoes2013: backity sorry
RUBYshoes2013: sounds like a man called Leonofheart he has his own room here Catholic Voices & Faces.
Annamarie_Pascoe: hm thanks
RUBYshoes2013: eeeek are you the mafia?
Annamarie_Pascoe: no lol
RUBYshoes2013: sokay just teasing
RUBYshoes2013: If you want to go to his room he demands that you go on webcam and VC to prove you're not male
Annamarie_Pascoe: thanks for the info
Annamarie_Pascoe: did you have another name on yahoo
RUBYshoes2013: not really similar to this but 2000 at the end.
RUBYshoes2013: you?
Annamarie_Pascoe: joanofthearc was my old nic
RUBYshoes2013: don't think we ever met? I joined yahoo 2005/06
Annamarie_Pascoe: no we never met
Annamarie_Pascoe: leon came to live with me, we have a son and i need financial help
RUBYshoes2013: gulp
RUBYshoes2013: errrr... pregnant pause lol
Annamarie_Pascoe: lol
Annamarie_Pascoe: my son was born in 2005
RUBYshoes2013: confused are you married to this guy?
Annamarie_Pascoe: no
Annamarie_Pascoe: we met in the chatroom, he lived with me for a couple of months
Annamarie_Pascoe: then he became violent and beat up on me and my kids, even my mom
*** Isbe762012 has joined the room ***
RUBYshoes2013: eeeeeek *covers ears* lol
RUBYshoes2013: hi Isbe GB xx
Annamarie_Pascoe: had to call the cops and they threw him out, had a restraining order
RUBYshoes2013: sorry to hear that Anna hope you're all ok
Isbe762012: hi
Annamarie_Pascoe: hi isbe
Isbe762012: why u covering ears Ruby?
Isbe762012: hello Anna
RUBYshoes2013: Anna had a bad experience with a chatter she met
Isbe762012: ok
Isbe762012: and what is with the title?
Annamarie_Pascoe: yeah leon, do you know him isbe
RUBYshoes2013: the room title?
Isbe762012: know who Anna?
FYI i found him in that chatroom to bad he banned me before i could tell the room what a deadbeat he is
Before you jump on the joanofarc bandwagan...... she is a complete nutcase herself and I would be as likely to believe what she says I would be to believe PeterG....jus saying
More GOSSIP....
5/06/2013 12:56:00PM
Yes more GOSSIP! What else is chat, blogs, IMs but mostly GOSSIP. if you didnt like gossip you would stay away,so dont get all judgemental butthead
Someone has their feathers ruffled.
Butthead!!
i remember joan from yahoo ... she also had a clone who could mimic her voice and tourettes on mike. strange seeing her here in dap under such circumstances. :-P
^^^^ blows Leon some kissies
Crikey! Who was lurking in the room and posted that conversation and why would anyone in DAP care about it? No idea who the chatter is but had a feeling he/she was just a troll waiting for the right moment to diss the faith.
Ruby
i don't see dissing the faith: someone was just reintroducing herself and catching dap readers up.
" here we go again"
gossip gossip gossip
yawnsssssssssssss
hi, dot. :-P
Anonymous said...
Before you jump on the joanofarc bandwagan...... she is a complete nutcase herself and I would be as likely to believe what she says I would be to believe PeterG....jus saying
5/06/2013 12:18:00 PM
your right joanofarc is a complete nutter, but she aint lyin about horrid forehead (a.k.a. leonofalbury) movin in with her. I was in the room the time she called the cops on him for beatin on her kids. leons already got a daughter by a women in aus that he aint allowed to go near, now i heard a son with joan, shes the reason he disappeared off yahoo
catholic voice and feces is a better description of leonskis room, lolol
october 18 2014 leon told the room on mic that joan pulled a knife on him, lmao, I remember it clerly cause that day I turned 40. they 2 are nuts, use to tell all there business in chat. now leons on paltalk acting all holier then though
october 18 2014 ?
We have not got to Oct 18 2014 yet.
So you have it all wrong AGAIN.
Butthead
this is dap not family court LOL
some australian females from yahoo: sam, quinlan, lilredhen, stings, steffanii
= regular people who can get on anywhere
some australian males from yahoo: leonofalbury, bill_dill, tony mcnumbnuts, the guy on a4 who whined for a month coz his pet lizard died ....
= WTF! do they mix in cane toad with the y-chromosomes?
Butthead
5/07/2013 07:29:00 PM
it was a typo BUTTHEAD, should be October 18 2004 so now its not all wrong!!!!! Wassmaatta are you scared people are gonna find out your derty lil secrets? Im just telling it like it WAS asshat. Plenty of people heard him and joanie at it on mic. She pulled a knife on him, ect ect, and he beat her and her mom up, and the mom landed in hospital. those were the good ole days, lmfao
Glad you find it so funny, having a knife pulled on someone.
Maybe you do !!
(leons room)
KPEG PRETENDING TO BE HER OWN COUSIN
familytree4: your cousin peg ? really?
Pegasus89: She was born the same year I was,and my mom's cousin liked the name Peggy too,so she named her Peggy, now I do not know what program she is in, if any
familytree4: that is amazing peg
Pegasus89: yes
familytree4: i don’t think that peg was a catholic - a lutheran i think
Pegasus89: same first name, same year
Pegasus89: yes
Pegasus89: She lives in Kentucky, I live in Ohio
familytree4: kentucky peg
familytree4: yes
Pegasus89: That was my cousin
5/06/2013 12:56:00 PM
Hey fucktard.... do you have a clue where you just posted???? Wake up idiot
More Gossip......SAD
boo hoo hoo
Pegasus89: My name is not Margaret so you better think again before calling me that trach, you deamon!
I see kentucky peg/ pegasus is back to ole self again in some rooms. Poor soul.
i see your back on paltalk belle, but to chickenshit to come to the cath rooms. poor soul
from rant n rave and confessions
cia on mic
there were times when I was dancing around like a can can girl, my arse hurt so much
ROFL
Okay...
Let me put my gossipin' ass on record!!!
I was blown away to see joanofthearc frequenting the hallowed halls of the Double D. I remember way back when leonofalbury aka leonskis moved in to Joans place and the trouble that was soon to follow.
I was in CC when a friend of Joans came in and told us(the regs)of the goings on and then sent a few photos in PM that clearly showed bruising around the eyes of his victim, one of which was of Joans mom who had allegedly been knocked to the floor with considerable force in an altercation involving a broom. Joan soon came into the room and confirmed what her friend had been saying, and imo, she did so most convincingly.
There have been other "gossip" sessions dedicated to the life and times of the demonstrative "Fownunder Duck" and when I regard my own interactions with the mess formerly known as leonskis...
I feel entirely obligated to gossip, announce, advertise, warn or otherwise alert any and all potential victims, not unlike a road sign might warn of "Falling Debris" on the road ahead!
Thanks to the original poster, I for one am most interested in this particular train wreck.
BTW ... welcome to May hahahahaha
Cheerz!
dancing made numbnuts's arse hurt .... or maybe it was the after- party LOL
waits to hear from the gossip nazi
Not abit interested about Leonskis or the gossip that goes with it.
SHAME on you.
yeah right sieg heil LOL
5/10/2013 08:55:00 AM
why do you come to the blog then? people have a right to know about leonskis and his unsavory past,if it prevents another women getting beat up by the moron, then SHAME ON YOU for bitchin, hes on paltalk acting like butter wouldnt melt.
And your acting like a " BIG BULLY"
and your acting like a crybaby
Osmo can say waht ever he freakin wants, it's His & Corps Blog!
and nothing wrong with warnin someone of a possiable danger.
Gentlepeace
there is a possible danger that standing too close to leon's large mutant forehead will cause vertigo, abdominal cramps and nipple enlargement.
corpenhagen: i won't go to leons room cause as soon as he see's me i will be banned
*** Jerry Dude has joined the room ***
corpenhagen: no point
misscats5403: corp I was told to get out
corpenhagen: lol
misscats5403: he kept insisting I get on mic
trachcare: Leon was cordial to me. It made me feel all.....greasy.....like I needed to
shower with strong soap.
misscats5403: I knew darn well if I did that he would remember me
corp_
a grown man like trach can feel "greasy" around leon ... no big surprise.
lol trach, u nailed it
It's not my blog Gentle..Osmo has that privilege all on his own..I am but a lowly poster, that is all.
Thank you for the kind words anyway.
corp_
Anyone seen my wife lately.
To the person bitching about the gossip, are you totally brain dead? Do you have a clue what this blog is? Hello Mcfly. If you don't want it then leave but being here, reading the posts, really just makes you a gossip voyeur. by the way this is DangerGirl! How the hell are ya all? Haven't been in chat for a while - popping in to say hi. So hi! Happy Mom's day to all you wonderful Moms!
DangerGirl !!............lol
Your back from __________?
___________ from outer space,
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me
good to see you DangerGirl!!
I haven't actually been any where just working, life in general lol. Miss the old group in yahoo. Just didn't find a place to call home in paltalk, which sucks.
Was relaxing yesterday while the family made me lunch for mom's day - thought about you'all thought I would say hello :)
Mondays I have off, I should try to make a effort to come in to say hi more often.
Hope all is well with everyone!
~DG
Hi, Dot ... what's for dinner? :-P
Paltalk is lame ugh. Same old control freaks
lots of little ponds
Anom @02.57pm, what do you suggest?
wow the dumpster is dying just like yahoo :(
why has everyone scattered so? :(
Post a Comment
<< Home