a warm hello to os and those who venture into the dumpster. I would like to share what I recently read on my FB.
Who says facebook friends are not real friends? They enjoy seeing you on the internet every day. Miss you when you're not on.
Showing compassion when you lose someone you love. Send you greeting on your birthday, view the pictures you upload. Like your status, make you laugh when you are sad.
I met his wonderful family when I made the journey for my final goodbye with him I miss him and will never forget him I think of him everyday.
I would like to thank os and his wife and other members of the family for allowing me to say goodbye to him, Amongst their own grief and sorrow they took the time to ensure that I was was ok.
Thank you os and Mrs os.
For all corps online friends, like you I see him in my dreams.
6 Comments:
a warm hello to os and those who venture into the dumpster. I would like to share what I recently read on my FB.
Who says facebook friends are not real friends? They enjoy seeing you on the internet every day. Miss you when you're not on.
Showing compassion when you lose someone you love. Send you greeting on your birthday, view the pictures you upload. Like your status, make you laugh when you are sad.
The internet is the place that I met corp
continue...
I met his wonderful family when I made the journey for my final goodbye with him I miss him and will never forget him I think of him everyday.
I would like to thank os and his wife and other members of the family for allowing me to say goodbye to him, Amongst their own grief and sorrow they took the time to ensure that I was was ok.
Thank you os and Mrs os.
For all corps online friends, like you I see him in my dreams.
Sam xx
sorry folks this is hard for me to write :(
Thanks Sammi, I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm glad you were able to attend Corp's funeral.
The internet is where I also met Corp. I still find it hard to believe that I won't see him online, post in FB or in IM.
Corp was always kind to me, and I miss him very much.
^^Signed, Maria (Alimex)
^^Signed, Maria (Alimex)
I read that he said that to Latina, why is she saying that?
Post a Comment
<< Home