Osmo and Family, Sammy and al,l My heart goes out to you , I am so very sorry for your loss and mine as well,,,Corp will be missed , But he isn't suffering and is in peace . He will always be in my heart and mind and not forgotten, he and all of you are in my prayers. Love you...Catherine (GP)
Thank you so much Gentle This minute, I am attempting to write something meaningful and hopefully deserving for my brother.
I have included your lovely post with the letters to be read out, I did modify the Corp and Osmo names to reflect our actual names :)
I know it's a little late in the day, but if anyone wishes to write something to also be included in the reading, I would be more than happy to add it.
BTW: My wife and I will be picking Sammy up from the airport in a few hours, so it is good that an important part of corps life will be represented in her presence. His online friends will remain forever connected.
My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Laurie (that's what I always called him) has never been far from my thoughts. Words just seem insufficient right now and I can’t come close to imagining how profoundly sad you must feel.
It’s strange, I first met *Corp* in a curious place called the internet, with curious people with even more curious nicknames. He was one of the best, it was good and fun to share time with him, he was always true and sincere and honest, and grumpy at times! Some of us were able to share with him, things we concealed from those closest to us, our deepest regrets and most troubling fears, and the scars and wounds in our life which bring us to tears. I guess we’ve all had tears.
So many of us are going to miss him, but we will never forget him. He had the power to reach into our hearts, our souls our psyche. With his quiet and dignified acceptance of his illness, he helped to show us how to experience the truths and realisms of life and death, that we often take for granted. Rest in Peace Laurie xxxx
Osmo, my sincere condolences to you and your entire family. I will miss Corp always. Corp knew the real meaning of friendship and he was always true to his friends. Rest in Peace Corp. Maria (alimex)
My Corp, as devastated as I am, finally you are at peace…. thank you for always loving me, protecting me and for your loyalty…..you were the epitome of a true man. You once told me I will see you in my dreams, I will always dream forever…… Love always. Anna (Latina)
Rest in peace Corp, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
It is not growing like a tree In bulk, doth make man better be Or standing long an oak three hundred year Yo fall a log at last, dry, bald and sere A lily of a day, Is fairer far in May, Though it may fall and die that night It was the plant and flower of light In small proportions we just beauty see And in short measures, life may perfect be
8 Comments:
Osmo and Family, Sammy and al,l My heart goes out to you , I am so very sorry for your loss and mine as well,,,Corp will be missed , But he isn't suffering and is in peace . He will always be in my heart and mind and not forgotten, he and all of you are in my prayers. Love you...Catherine (GP)
Thank you so much Gentle
This minute, I am attempting to write something meaningful and hopefully deserving for my brother.
I have included your lovely post with the letters to be read out, I did modify the Corp and Osmo names to reflect our actual names :)
I know it's a little late in the day, but if anyone wishes to write something to also be included in the reading, I would be more than happy to add it.
BTW: My wife and I will be picking Sammy up from the airport in a few hours, so it is good that an important part of corps life will be represented in her presence. His online friends will remain forever connected.
Love and Hugz!
Hi Osmo,
My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Laurie (that's what I always called him) has never been far from my thoughts. Words just seem insufficient right now and I can’t come close to imagining how profoundly sad you must feel.
It’s strange, I first met *Corp* in a curious place called the internet, with curious people with even more curious nicknames. He was one of the best, it was good and fun to share time with him, he was always true and sincere and honest, and grumpy at times! Some of us were able to share with him, things we concealed from those closest to us, our deepest regrets and most troubling fears, and the scars and wounds in our life which bring us to tears. I guess we’ve all had tears.
So many of us are going to miss him, but we will never forget him. He had the power to reach into our hearts, our souls our psyche. With his quiet and dignified acceptance of his illness, he helped to show us how to experience the truths and realisms of life and death, that we often take for granted. Rest in Peace Laurie xxxx
Ellie Harvey. (Rubyshoes)
Osmo, my sincere condolences to you and your entire family. I will miss Corp always. Corp knew the real meaning of friendship and he was always true to his friends. Rest in Peace Corp. Maria (alimex)
Osmo, evilsweetgemini sends her condolenses to you and your family. Alimex
My Corp, as devastated as I am, finally you are at peace…. thank you for always loving me, protecting me and for your loyalty…..you were the epitome of a true man. You once told me I will see you in my dreams, I will always dream forever…… Love always. Anna (Latina)
P.S. Osmo, my condolences to you and your family.
Rest in peace Corp, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
It is not growing like a tree
In bulk, doth make man better be
Or standing long an oak three hundred year
Yo fall a log at last, dry, bald and sere
A lily of a day,
Is fairer far in May,
Though it may fall and die that night
It was the plant and flower of light
In small proportions we just beauty see
And in short measures, life may perfect be
Ben Jonson 1572 - 1637
With love from Belle
I was googling and reminiscing, of chat days long gone,this morning and came across this.
I am truly very very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
May he rest in peace.
~Kristen (DangerGirl)
Post a Comment
<< Home